Speaker 1: What holiday traditions do you love? It's a jewel show. Is it sitting on the couch with the family after reading a big Thanksgiving meal and going oh.
Speaker 2: Horful, sir? Like that more accurate, though?
Speaker 1: Is it listening to Christmas music and feeling like whoever sings that baby it's cold outside songs should be reported to the police. Well, whatever your favorite holiday traditions are, they might be going extinct. I say that because there's a trend going viral of people sharing what common American traditions might disappear in the next twenty five years. What So we'll go over them next so you can see what things you like or dislike might be going away. For refort it's right after this It's a jewel show. Do you have any yearly traditions that you look forward to? You know, like singing Christmas carols with the family and passing out cookies that you baked. Deck slacks into what says holiday spirit, like making sure your neighbors stay regular or shooking the Thanksgiving turkey when nobody's looking shooking. If you have never shirked a turkey, you've never lived. Oh well, there's a tradition going viral of people sharing what common American traditions might disappear in the next twenty five years. Well over the right now, so you can see what things might be disappearing. Maybe you'll be happy about it, Maybe you won't. Saint Patrick's Day knows all the list.
Speaker 3: No, that can't go extinct. I like, refuse to let that go extinct. Well, I don't think it will. Why would it. What's the argument?
Speaker 4: Some people say it's become regional.
Speaker 1: Well, it's where it's still a major thing in some areas and not others.
Speaker 2: Well, is that like where more Irish people are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a bigger deal in the Northeast and Midwest, the south and the west is not as big of a deal, they say.
Speaker 4: I could see that.
Speaker 5: There's like a lot of there's a whole like Irish community in like different places that celebrated.
Speaker 4: But hello, we've got Irish people.
Speaker 6: Yet everybody likes to.
Speaker 2: Drink and when you're green, yes.
Speaker 1: Pinchment, that's the biggest thing is Yeah, I doubt that'll disappear in the next twenty five because people need an excuse.
Speaker 4: To drink all the time.
Speaker 2: It's a money maker.
Speaker 7: Yeah, maybe the green part will go away for some reason. But the drinking for Saint Patrick will never never go away.
Speaker 6: Yeah go either.
Speaker 2: People like to dress up and drink green beer.
Speaker 1: So it's just going over a trend that's going viral with people sharing the top traditions that might be extinct in twenty five years. Black Friday it's already gone. I feel like it's pretty much gone. I think people still do lineup at stores, but since most things have moved online, it's become a little bit less of a thing, and it's not the same. It's really not the same. You should invite people over to your house and then just put a laptop in the middle of the room so you can all just fight for it to order something on Amazon.
Speaker 7: But it was something cool about it though, because my brother and I used to meet up for it. Like I don't, I'm not a big shopper. I won't do Black Friday stuff really, but he enjoyed it so much that it was always fun to meet up.
Speaker 4: We get a cup of coffee, we go.
Speaker 7: It was just an excuse to hang out all day and the people watch essential, right, and so I do kind of enjoy the whole concept of people watching around Black Friday, So I think I would be sad if that went away. I've never bought anything on Black Friday my entire life, what, but I love going and watching it.
Speaker 1: I'm on a TV on Black Friday once because I saw a deal and I was like, oh, man, okay, I'm gonna do it.
Speaker 4: And it was scary.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's old ladies outside sharpening their elbows. Throw a bow right to your chin and grab something.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 5: The deal on TVs are real. But also Black Friday is like four days now. Yeah, mister too.
Speaker 1: They made it not one day, so it's a whole week of things. It's still as Giving Day. They're not even the same though. The deals used to be like close to eighty percent off. Now they're like twenty percent off.
Speaker 4: Who wants this? Who wants that? It's like not the same. They did a study too that it's not even the cheapest that thing's been all year, right, it's like never been that.
Speaker 2: Holidays gone by.
Speaker 1: People do skip out on their Thanksgiving dinners to go line up in stores.
Speaker 4: Still, that's crazy.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 1: It's a tradition, I guess, or some another tradition that people say might be going away.
Speaker 4: In twenty five here's Christmas cards that's kind of already going extinct.
Speaker 1: Might already be dying out because of social media. Just post it or send letters and post it. You sent a letter, of course, that's mail, and I get so much junk mail. If somebody sends me a Christmas card, I'm probably gonna miss it and throw it away.
Speaker 4: What okay?
Speaker 5: The thing with the Christmas cards too, and I and I feel kind of weird about it because I always get them from all my friends that have families and kids, and then there's just me that can't like give out the Christmas card unless it's like me being the fifth way with my family. But when it's over, I throw them away keep it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And then I mean, we have a big box, and I always feel bad because it's pictures of people I love. But I feel bad throwing that stuff away too.
Speaker 1: I actually wish people wouldn't send me that so I didn't have to throw it away because I do feel bad. I'm like, I'm not going to keep it, like it's a shoe box under my bed.
Speaker 4: What do you want to do?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I mean, beautiful photos.
Speaker 7: I love you so much, but to be fair, we get magnets and send them to the grandparents for my daughter, and their fridges are just covered in that's usable.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Another tradition that people think will be extinct in twenty five years. Trigger treating in your own neighborhood. Yeah, richies. People go other places to trigger treat. I don't think you off in your own neighborhood.
Speaker 7: I don't think I've taken my daughter trigger treating in our own neighborhood since she.
Speaker 9: Was like five, Wait, what do you take her? Just go wherever the biggest houses are. Yeah, you just park like ony park down the street and treat.
Speaker 1: Well, basically, you treat trigger treating like if you were a home invasion. You're like, where's the nice neighborhood with the big houses. We'll go case that out for a while, and that's where we'll go trigger treat and then you get one.
Speaker 2: It's all show. It's a big, showy house. And then candy bar.
Speaker 4: That's true. Egg.
Speaker 1: Another tradition people think will be going away in three and five years bobbing for apples at Halloween. When's the last time you bob for an apple?
Speaker 10: Never?
Speaker 4: I'm scared of drowning.
Speaker 2: High school, but maybe yeah, scared of ting.
Speaker 4: I go too hard on it.
Speaker 8: All the body.
Speaker 4: Too competitive for that.
Speaker 1: The number one tradition that people think will be going away, it's not a holiday tradition necessarily, but gender reveal parties they think will go away in the next twenty five.
Speaker 4: Years old that.
Speaker 3: I don't think they will, though, because people like having cutesy things, qutey photo things such for Instagram.
Speaker 4: So I don't think they're going to go away.
Speaker 1: I think they'll be made illegal at some point because there's been too many forest fires.
Speaker 4: Caused by force. Is a plane crash one of them? Yeah, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's like going to be a limit, like how big they can be.
Speaker 4: Only we're just not allowed to post it. Because if you tell people they can't post it, they'll they'll stop doing it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because then, yeah, because you have is the only reason to do things in life anymore is to post it.
Speaker 2: It's another Jebile phone.
Speaker 4: Frame day mornings on the twenties. Hello, Hi, I was looking for Chadwick.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I go by Chad.
Speaker 4: Oh, hello, Chad, This is Juniper.
Speaker 8: Okay, you're coming over, Juniper. Oh, uncle June, yes, I'm sorry, I've heard of you. It is uncle June.
Speaker 4: Yes, you're dating my niece Maggie.
Speaker 8: That's right, Yes, and we are coming to your house for Thanksgiving.
Speaker 4: When on board though, Yes, I can't wait to have you for dinner.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's gonna be fun. Yes, we need to bring anything.
Speaker 4: No, I'll have everything ready to go here for you and all of the guests.
Speaker 2: Cool.
Speaker 4: It's so nice to me.
Speaker 8: Thank you.
Speaker 11: Well, I got your phone number from Maggie because this is the first Thanksgiving that you're spending with our family.
Speaker 4: We're a fun bunch. We're a fun bunch.
Speaker 8: Yes, she says, you guys are have a good time.
Speaker 11: I just wanted to call and see as I get my menu prepared to have you for dinner on Thanksgiving?
Speaker 4: Is there any dietary restrictions that I need to be paying attention?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 8: Pretty much? Eat whatever.
Speaker 4: I'm watching you?
Speaker 12: What?
Speaker 11: Oh, I just said great, that sounds fantastic. What do you like to drink typically during a Thanksgiving feast?
Speaker 8: Okay, it's kind of sounded like you said you were watching me.
Speaker 4: No, I didn't say that I was watching you. I don't know where you heard that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, maybe it was just a phone line you right now?
Speaker 13: What there you go in?
Speaker 8: You sound like you said it again.
Speaker 4: It sounded like I said what It.
Speaker 8: Sounded like you said you were watching me?
Speaker 11: Oh well, that would be an interesting thing to say. I was just called about having you for dinner and Thanksgiving.
Speaker 4: That's all.
Speaker 8: Right, right, all right? So yeah, look up for no dietary. What what's that I swear I saw? Okay, it sounded a lot like you said you were watching me.
Speaker 4: I don't think I said anything of that sort. Maybe I'm washing the dishes. Did I say that? Maybe if I wash this?
Speaker 8: I didn't hear this.
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 8: Okay? Now you now you clearly said you you can see me.
Speaker 4: I think I was saying, what's going on right there?
Speaker 11: I was saying, I can see to you next to Maggie and whoever else you would like? Is there anybody else you'd like to be seated next to?
Speaker 8: No, just being me and Maggie. We'll be all right.
Speaker 4: I can see you.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 14: There you go again.
Speaker 8: Look you are clearly he's saying, I'm watching you and I can see you. That is that Sh'S super creepy, dude, you're giving me weird vibes. There's no way I am coming over to your house for Thanksgiving?
Speaker 13: All right, I'm talking to Maggie.
Speaker 8: We're gonna can't now, I'm sorry. You just forget it, don't even worry about it.
Speaker 1: That was so funny because this is actually Jewel from the Jubeil Show doing a phone brank on you and your girlfriend.
Speaker 4: Maggie set you up.
Speaker 8: Oh man, I'm starting to wonder about her family. You know, you got me wondering, like, am I do I even need to be with this girl where her family is?
Speaker 1: Like, oh, she made up her uncle June's house and going over there for Thanksgiving to messing with you.
Speaker 8: Wait, so we're not going to her uncle's house for Thanksgiving?
Speaker 4: No, no, she doesn't have an uncle Jay. You're going somewhere else.
Speaker 8: Oh man, Yeah, you better quit with that.
Speaker 4: Wake up every morning with Jubile phone for time for what's trending with me? Wail.
Speaker 5: Olivia Rodrigo is out here having everybody ask guys before they go on dates if they'd like to go to space. Oh, because this is her new test. Listen to her explain her red flag before she goes out with anybody.
Speaker 4: So I hope you're happy and Magazine that's not that's not it.
Speaker 5: Here we go Hold up, I always ask them if they think that they would want to go to space, and if they say yes, I don't.
Speaker 4: But here's just think, if you want to go to space, you're a little too full of yourself.
Speaker 2: I think it's just weird.
Speaker 4: There's kind of all of yourself if you want to go to space.
Speaker 2: I feel like there's kind of some some truth to that. But what if you're like, hey, you're like a Star Trek fan. Don't they hang out in space?
Speaker 4: You haven't been curious about space?
Speaker 5: I think you can tell if it's somebody that's curious about space, if you're like an Elon Musk, or like if you're somebody that's like, I'm gonna pay one hundred thousand dollars to go up in the space blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it became a pretentious thing for a minute there because that one ship that what's his name, Richard Branson was working on and then it was like gonna go out into space and if you wanted to have a seat on it, you had to pay all this money, and it was like all these famous people. So my guess is she's encountering people like that more than the person that's out there, Like.
Speaker 2: Do you want to see the rings on Saturn?
Speaker 1: You know, if you could go to space and there was a fifty percent chance you might never come back, would you go?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 2: Uh no, I don't want to go to space. I mean good, I don't know. It sounds pretty cool and like you can meet some really cool friends up there.
Speaker 3: And if you think about it, we're's like a tiny he's a dust in the entire galaxy.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I watched the movie this weekend over Space.
Speaker 4: I was like, what am I watching?
Speaker 1: My dream has always been to be a space garbage man around pick up space junk. Yeah, working nine to five? Did that come to whatever planet you're on for a little while just the crack of beer. Went out the next morning into space to pick up.
Speaker 4: Some more trash. Yeah, a little suit on does sound fun, doesn't it.
Speaker 2: I don't think we're there yet, we're that casual.
Speaker 4: But but that's cool.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 5: Anyway, So the most popular slang words have been released and it is kind of interesting. I know about the top four, but the rest I'm not so sure about. So should we just go over a few of them real quick? That is on there demurr is number one. This is the slang words that people have been searching for here in America. Yeah, that's fair bigma, skibbey haktua. I don't know what sobity is a slang term?
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, what did you think skibbity was a real word in the dictionary?
Speaker 3: Okay, well, I guess that's also should be a noo way you know that that's a slang word.
Speaker 4: I didn't even know we were considering that a slang word.
Speaker 9: It's not even a word. It's two technically didn't either. It's a hyphenated word first of all. And it's also just an impersonation of a sound.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, sobriquette, schmaltz, send cats.
Speaker 4: Ouv, and pre they're all sound like one.
Speaker 2: Are all those slang words that you need to know, and if you don't, you're not cool.
Speaker 10: Fine.
Speaker 5: Lastly, being nice runs in Taylor Swift's family. Taylor Swift's brother Austin is a hero and he saved a fan from getting kicked out of one of his sister's shows. This girl was dressed up as Travis Kelsey at one of the shows, with a helmet and everything, and she was trying to get Travis's attention, and all of a sudden a bodyguard came up, or a security.
Speaker 4: Guy and was like, you gotta go, you're out.
Speaker 5: All of a sudden, here comes Austin walking up. That's Taylor's brother. He's like, man, we're all cool here. Everybody just relaxed. Trying to diffuse the entire situation. Tells the guy she's fine. Looks at this girl, gave her like guitar picks with such a good host and was like, I hope you're having a good time.
Speaker 2: I'm really sorry for the security.
Speaker 3: That's so cool they get they have guitar picks the whole family, like they got the shows.
Speaker 2: They'll hand them out.
Speaker 4: So that's the thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that knows about her. It's pretty nice dude.
Speaker 2: He sounds like a really nice dude.
Speaker 4: I'm sure he's nice.
Speaker 7: Terrible leadership to undermind security like that, but you know, well the security guard is probably also fired after Yeah, if.
Speaker 4: We just passed by that, Jubil knows someone that knows Taylorsw's brother.
Speaker 1: Okay, who knows Taylor'sow's brother. We don't have a friend of mine knew him. I guess I don't know if they still know him.
Speaker 4: That's freaking cool.
Speaker 8: Not me.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but technically I'm like two.
Speaker 2: People away or three from Taylor.
Speaker 4: So if you think about it, because you have Jebel, Jubel's friend, and then the brother we met, all the people between Taylor's brother and her, that's.
Speaker 3: What First Day follow Up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at Advocates.
Speaker 6: Law dot com.
Speaker 1: Carly is on the phone today for a First Day follow up and she's getting ghosted by a guy named Robbie. So in a few minutes, we're gonna call him and see if he'll tell us why he's Ghostinger and maybe get her another date. But first, Carly, how long is it since you heard from Robbie?
Speaker 15: Honestly, it's been like a two weeks, you know what I mean, Like it's been about well, I guess, not two weeks.
Speaker 13: It's been like almost a week, I guess.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, so long enough that you feel like you're being ghosted.
Speaker 13: Yeah, like two weeks. But I just thought about it and it's yeah, it's more like a week.
Speaker 15: Did you reach out to him though, Yeah, like I totally, I mean I texted him, I mean, so I like, I'll tell you guys the whole story.
Speaker 13: So basically I met he was super cute.
Speaker 15: I met some guy Robbie on Tinder, and like, I just kind of feel like we went into it with sort of like a like a friends with benefits sort of situation, you know, like we've been like we've been really flirty and stuff and just messaging a bunch, and we went on a date and minted it like a just like a random local bar and played like pool and darts and stuff turned into it and drinking game naturally, and yeah, I was like he was just really flirty, you know what I mean.
Speaker 13: I was wearing darks.
Speaker 2: He was leaning over me like it was hot, you know, Bud, Yeah, exactly, Like I.
Speaker 15: Just I haven't heard from him since that day, and I honestly think he goes to me because we both got drunk, but like he got really kind of drunk, like.
Speaker 13: Almost floppy drunk, you know what I mean. And I helped him get into the uber after the night because there's nowhere I was gonna on drive. But I don't care, you know, I was super cute, like it was a date.
Speaker 15: We didn't hook up or anything, but I just I didn't want to think, like be embarrassed from the night because it looks really cool.
Speaker 2: Guy, did you say that to him? Like the next day, I we're like, hey, man, you're wasted, but I don't care.
Speaker 13: Well, I've been trying to but he won't get back to me. Like he literally goes to me.
Speaker 15: We communicated like a couple of times a day before we went on our date, and like, you know, I texted him to see I was feeling after that night, nothing like no response whatsoever. And like again two days later, I even tried calling.
Speaker 4: Him and like you know, put on makeup and like was going to say some and see what I.
Speaker 13: Was doing, and then I left the message. But no, so nothing.
Speaker 15: I just I just really really wanted to get back in touch with them, and a lot of him know, he doesn't need to ghost me because like it's totally cool.
Speaker 13: We're gonna should we should go to a second.
Speaker 16: Eight.
Speaker 2: Would you disappear to like if you like think back to one of your nights where you were acting a fool and got really hand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's been a lot of those nights. Actually No, I wouldn't disappear. I would feel like I would want to disappear, But then I wouldn't because I would just be like, well, I'll just joke about it and see if they're cool with it. But there are times where I have like not wanted to call somebody because I'm like, what did I do? Did I make a fool out of myself?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Maybe better not to face it. Yeah, Carly, is he funny? Do you think he would have been able to handle something like that with humor?
Speaker 6: I mean I think so.
Speaker 15: I only met him like the one night, and we only spoke like a couple of times before that, but I sastly you know, yeah, I think he would honestly.
Speaker 1: Okay, anything else you can think of that might be a reason you're getting.
Speaker 4: Ghosted, No, I honestly know.
Speaker 13: I mean, that's the only thing that it can be as far as I can tell.
Speaker 5: I'm just curious about how you know that you guys were on a friends with benefits trajectory in the beginning, because then that would kind of hint.
Speaker 2: Towards like that he would want that to happen, or that you would have wanted that to happen.
Speaker 15: Yeah, I mean I sort of mentioned I had like recently gotten out of our relationship and you know he's got some like you know, he's like sort of got like a big bro energy like. You know, it just seemed like going into it was just more casual and you know, nothing to intense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, well we'll see if we can figure it out. We'll play a song and then come back and call him and see if it tells why he's ghosting you and maybe get you another date.
Speaker 13: Okay, awesome, thank you guys.
Speaker 4: All right, well, play song, come back. I can get your first AAE follow up.
Speaker 8: Next.
Speaker 1: Right in the middle of today's first a follow up and if you're just joining us, Carly is on the phone and she's getting ghosted by a guy named Robbie. So we're about to call him and see if it tell us why he's ghosting her and maybe get her another date. But first, Carly, why don't you catch us up on your situation.
Speaker 13: Yeah, So I met this.
Speaker 6: Guy and Tinder.
Speaker 4: His name is Robbie.
Speaker 13: We really had it off. We went to a bar, we.
Speaker 15: Played games, start at school, had some drinks. It was super flirty. He got a little drunk and I pult him a new birth at the end of the night, and I and I want to go on some date with him, but I think he's probably embarrassed because.
Speaker 13: Of our first date. But there's you know, it was just a great first day. I thought it wasn't a big deal.
Speaker 2: So yeah, even though it ended with him as a sloppy mess, you know, I was sort of the vibe.
Speaker 4: Well, are you ready? You ready for us to call him?
Speaker 17: Yes?
Speaker 4: Okay, thank you?
Speaker 8: Here we go.
Speaker 4: Hi sweaing to Robbie. Please.
Speaker 1: Uh hey, Robbie, how are you? My name is Jubil calling from a radio show. It's called the Jubil Show. Yeah, Robbie, Hi, the whole show's here.
Speaker 2: I'm Nina. Hi, I'm Victoria.
Speaker 8: Hi.
Speaker 4: What's going on?
Speaker 15: You know?
Speaker 4: Not much? It sounds like you listen to the show.
Speaker 13: Yeah, a double time, A couple times?
Speaker 4: Sweet? Okay? Cool? Well have you ever heard of first a follow up before?
Speaker 11: Uh?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Cool? How do you feel about being on one?
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 13: I guess I'm gonna wing it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: That's the second where if you go out with somebody and you end up ghosting them, they can email us to get you on the phone and ask why you're ghosting.
Speaker 4: And we got an email about you for somebody. Okay, don't think anywhere that's going.
Speaker 2: Are you ghosting, Robbie.
Speaker 13: Well, we're on a d just kick Carly a total of nights ago.
Speaker 1: Well guess what you wonder why I have You're smart, Robbie. I can see why she wants to go out with you again.
Speaker 4: But you know exactly where it was, Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 13: I don't usually do that, but it was just kind of a stick away.
Speaker 16: And you know that I didn't feel like it was weird because I mean, her on her profile, she was like, I mean, she didn't look anything like.
Speaker 4: Her picture on her profile.
Speaker 8: That was my biggest thing.
Speaker 16: It's like, you know, her profiles is all blonde and light makeup and stuff like that, and then you know, I show up and she's like dark haired, dark makeup.
Speaker 13: I mean she was telling me, you know, uh, Robbie, Margo, Margot Robbie. Yeah, yeah she was, Yeah, she was telling me Margot, Robbie.
Speaker 16: And I show up and it's it's Kardashian, you know, And it was just I don't know, it was just weird, fake eyelashes, baked on makeup and stuff. And look, I mean, look, I'm not gonna I feel embarrassed somebody even saying anything about her way because I like Kurby girl.
Speaker 13: But she had at least ten pounds on the face of shot on her profile.
Speaker 2: Okay, so she just didn't look anything like her profile.
Speaker 16: No, it was like like she was like all those pictures on her profile from were like years ago, and now she just kind of resembles those pictures.
Speaker 13: She basically I feel like she lied to me, you know, and uh, you know I got so hammered, you know, I didn't even want to hook up at the end. Okay, Okay, I'm sorry, but are you serious? Are you actually serious right now?
Speaker 4: Robbie.
Speaker 1: That's Carly. She's actually on the phone.
Speaker 13: Yeah, Hi Carly.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Like hi, Robbie.
Speaker 15: Noticed, like in your lifetime, women change their hair color all the time, Like.
Speaker 4: I else had change their profile pictures too, don't they.
Speaker 13: Yeah, nobody changed their profile pictures on cinders, Like seriously, that is what are you talking about, dude?
Speaker 4: That isn't me?
Speaker 13: And I was now I have dark hair. Yeah it was. You know, it was a vagon clich sort of deal. I mean, we're just gonna hang out and how coup, Like, what is your problem?
Speaker 8: You feel like you know.
Speaker 16: I just I feel like, you know, I don't even know it is your name even really Carly, you know, I mean I feel like I would dupe.
Speaker 13: That's so absurd. Wait we were going to hook up. Wow Wow, He's like, yeah, well I'm not in it anymore. Obviously you're not bad, I mean accute and everything. I mean, we can still hook up. That seriously, screw you? No, how dare you? I'm not what is wrong with you? Seriously? Because you know, I mean, O, take your profiles.
Speaker 5: Robbie's gotten really creepy, but I think that your profile pictures should be at least within the last like a year.
Speaker 8: No, thank you.
Speaker 4: I just I don't see why.
Speaker 13: I'm not honestly, I don't.
Speaker 15: If it's with in a year and it's literally just like wand of dark I mean, it really is not a big deal.
Speaker 13: And that shouldn't have You shouldn't have ghosted me over dark hair, dude.
Speaker 2: I mean that's her too. That is also true if it was all within the same year.
Speaker 15: You know, Robbie, you're like a bona fide You're actually big bro. I'm glad that I got my answer, and I'm glad that I figured out why you.
Speaker 13: Were ghosting me. It's because you stuck. You actually just really stuck.
Speaker 1: I still have to ask, Robbi, would you like to go on another day with Carly?
Speaker 4: We'll pay for it?
Speaker 16: Well you know, oh no, not really, And I mean I would Carly, But I mean, I'm gonna be honest.
Speaker 4: I think Nina is kind of cute. Na is cute, I have dark hair. Robbie, Okay, I can see the picture. Nina. Will you go with Robbie? Will pay for her?
Speaker 6: I'm good, but thanks?
Speaker 1: So ruh what Well, Carly, I'm sorry or happy that no second day for you?
Speaker 16: Well?
Speaker 13: Thanks guys for okay, mean, I'm sure appreciate it.
Speaker 15: Robby, Seriously, I hope you do some soul searching. Dude, I hope you do some serious soul searching.
Speaker 13: How good life. I hope you change your proof of juirs.
Speaker 6: Good morning? Can I take your orders?
Speaker 8: Tall art a large black cook large black cos?
Speaker 6: Do you mean aventy?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 13: I mean a large?
Speaker 6: He means event, Yeah, the biggest funny venti.
Speaker 4: Is large is twenty.
Speaker 13: Yeah, large is large. In fact, the coal is large and grande is Spanish for large.
Speaker 4: Venti is the only one that doesn't mean large.
Speaker 8: It's also the.
Speaker 4: Only one that's Italian.
Speaker 13: Congratulations for stupid and three languages.
Speaker 1: Almost time for America's favorite trivia game, You versus Victoria. Your chance to take on our own Victoria Ramiras and a turkey stuff in game of Trivia for all the trivia glory. Also, speaking of getting that big old turkey based are out if we're gonna make sure your house is also festive for the holidays, and Macy's has got you covered literally with one hundred dollars gift card to Macy's because not only are they here to hook you for your as Victoria, they're also here to help with all of your fall decor needs. So shopping store or at Macy's dot com and call us right now if you want to play eight eight eight three four three one o six one eight eight eight three four three one oh six one. You can also dm us at the Jubil Show or go to the Jubilshow dot com if you want to play Victoria. And now let's get Victoria's brain all warmed up and ready to go. And it is election time in this country. Yeah, so today will all be questions about this fine country of ours Victoria.
Speaker 4: Boy, when I tell you I am terrifying, I should.
Speaker 2: I am just going to apologize.
Speaker 1: Now here we go, Victoria. If a politician told the truth for a day, what would they have to file.
Speaker 2: Taxes? It's a good idee answer.
Speaker 1: I was going for unemployment, but either one. If Congress were a reality show, it to be Survivor or The Bachelor.
Speaker 6: Ooh, Congress.
Speaker 2: The Bachelor. Ah makes it a little bit of Survivor. Okay, I watched that show.
Speaker 1: Yeah I would too. All right, we'll play you verus Victoria right after this. It's the double show.
Speaker 6: Got room for one more?
Speaker 4: If you still want to go to ask? But where did you find that some kid back in town traded the van for us?
Speaker 13: Straight up?
Speaker 4: I can get seventy miles to the gallon on this hog, you know, Lloyd.
Speaker 1: Just when I think you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something.
Speaker 13: Like this and totally reveal yourself.
Speaker 1: Time for America's a favorite trivia game, You versus Victoria. Your chance to take on Victoria Ramirez in a game of trivia for one hundred dollars Macy's gift card, and let's meet today's contestant.
Speaker 4: For you versus Victoria RJ?
Speaker 17: What up?
Speaker 8: R J?
Speaker 4: How are you.
Speaker 10: Good?
Speaker 14: Is that?
Speaker 6: RJ?
Speaker 2: How confident do you feel today?
Speaker 14: I mean, I'm pretty confident.
Speaker 13: About America and our social studies.
Speaker 1: Oh right, might be a beast at this because it is election time in this great, fine, wonderful free country of ours, and so all the questions are America themed today.
Speaker 2: Well, might actually lose this one. Are you in RJH?
Speaker 6: Seven?
Speaker 4: Seven?
Speaker 13: All right?
Speaker 1: We're gonna send Victoria out of the cudio. We'll see how you do. Victoria is leaving right now. In RJ, the game is played like this. You have thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know one, just say pass, and you have to beat Victoria or Victoria has to beat.
Speaker 4: You outright to win. Okay, okay, all right, our J. Are you ready? Doris close, she's outside. Okay, here we go. Your time starts now.
Speaker 2: What is known is the supreme law of the land? Okay? How old do you have to be to become a US representative?
Speaker 13: Thirty?
Speaker 2: How many years can someone be president of the United States?
Speaker 17: Eight?
Speaker 2: How many amendments does the Constitution have?
Speaker 13: Fifty?
Speaker 2: Name two branches of the US.
Speaker 13: Government, legislative and judicial.
Speaker 2: Who was the longest serving US senator?
Speaker 1: Okay, Victoria's outside and she's mouth through the window. Should I just go home?
Speaker 4: Shook my head. Yes, I think you killed it. RJ? All right, Victoria, I'm scared.
Speaker 14: RJ.
Speaker 1: Well, Victoria's getting your handphones on and stuff. What's something you would like the world to know today?
Speaker 13: I love soccer?
Speaker 4: All right? What position do you play?
Speaker 13: I play center, attacking mid Ooh nice, nice.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know that means, but it sounds really good.
Speaker 4: How much all I know?
Speaker 16: I know?
Speaker 1: All right, here we go, Victoria thirty seconds. Answer as many questions as possible. If you don't, no, one, just say pass. And you have to beat RJ outright to win? An RJ, you can tell Victoria whin to go.
Speaker 6: Ready.
Speaker 2: What is known as the supreme law of the land?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 6: Oh, oh?
Speaker 2: The Constitution? How old do you have to be to become a US representative?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 5: Crap, twenty five? How many years can someone be president of the United States?
Speaker 6: How many years?
Speaker 4: Eight?
Speaker 2: How many amendments does the Constitution have?
Speaker 17: Oh?
Speaker 4: My god, oh I know it's one.
Speaker 6: Twenty six? Name two?
Speaker 2: Branches of the US government.
Speaker 18: Oh my gosh, legislative and judiciary. Wait, wait, wait, legislative and wait. Oh my gosh, Oh my gosh, don't stop. Everyone stop. No one's doing nobody's doing anything. Yeah, everybody's that. You're talking to the voices, Yeah, talking it once?
Speaker 4: Mom, cannot hear you. A good time?
Speaker 1: All right, let's send it over to the scoreboard and see how you guys did with our scoreboard.
Speaker 4: Producer over ahead, ray J, ray J. That's not your name, buddy, I'm sorry.
Speaker 7: RJ got one correct, very close on a bunch of them, and Victoria got four correct.
Speaker 4: Who should you study?
Speaker 17: World?
Speaker 4: Did you study?
Speaker 13: And I think you study?
Speaker 4: Brad told me also, I.
Speaker 2: Wasn't allowed to study.
Speaker 4: Sorry r J.
Speaker 1: Victoria beat you, but you still get one hundred dollars Macy's gift cards just for playing nice.
Speaker 13: Send that wool.
Speaker 4: Let's get the answer is now with Nina.
Speaker 5: The Constitution is known as the supreme Law of the land. You have to be twenty five years old to become a US representative. Yeah, somebody can be president of the United States for a max of ten years.
Speaker 2: Wait, what how's up?
Speaker 4: You can get elected twice?
Speaker 7: But if you're a vice president, you take a presidency with less than two years left, you can still be president two more time.
Speaker 2: Okay. There are twenty seven amendments to the Constitution.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there are sun And then the branches of the US government are executive, judicial, and legislative.
Speaker 2: Dang it is.
Speaker 5: And then the longest serving US Senator is Robert Byrd. He served for over fifty years.
Speaker 1: Old, berdie, that's they didn't ur j Thank you for playing man. Yeah, you too, at the same time every single weekday morning. When you want to play Victoria, you can dm us at the Jubile Show or just go to the jubilshow dot com.
Speaker 6: It's time to catch a Cheater only on.
Speaker 4: The Jubile Show.
Speaker 1: Pamela is on the phone today for to Catch a Cheater and she thinks that her boyfriend of a year named Jason might be messing around. So we'll see if we can help her out. Pamela, Sorry, you're going through it, But why do you think Jason's cheating?
Speaker 13: So we have been together a year.
Speaker 14: Men, Jason and we got together though because we have a mutual foot friend that that him up with me, and so our mutual friend very much knows that, like he was in a pretty serious relationship before me, he was still getting over his act for quite some time after they were together, and so it was only after when he felt like he was over her and ready to move on that she kind of set us up together. So it definitely wasn't like a rebound. But you know, I obviously know he was ready to move on, but there clearly was an act that they slip very amicably and like they got along.
Speaker 13: It wasn't nasty, and so you know, I was at peace with.
Speaker 14: That, and so we started dating and it's actually been really fun, like we're getting a long fantastic He honestly.
Speaker 13: Has the biggest heart I've ever met in any human being ever.
Speaker 14: Like, you know, he'll just drop everything in a moment's notice if I need him. He's just super nice. I mean, honestly, he could be even too nice, but he's really really nice. So that being said, you know, knowing he's super nice, and so now two months ago he asked me to move in. We actually move in together about two months ago. Jason is not a complete flob. He's for a dude, he's probably relatively normal. I just happen to be like an insane OCD meat creak, Like I am definitely tidying up after everything all the time. It just makes me happy. I was in Jason's uh so, in his office. He had just a ton of random mail lying around all over his office desk, a couple of receipts. I don't even know why I looked, but they were just all over and so I'm looking at the receipt and each receipt is just really random, and they started like really weirding me out there. There was like a bunch of them for in the past two weeks. One receipt like he was even on a trip. Like one receipt was showing that he had bought locks and I'm like, okay, that's kind of random.
Speaker 2: Or like salmon.
Speaker 14: No, yeah, not locked by salmon, like door lock. And at first, okay, I'm like maybe our own home, like changing a lot, I don't know. And then another receipt recently was for a brand new phone.
Speaker 13: He got a phone and.
Speaker 14: He's never seen, didn't tell me anything about that. I still like, I think that's pretty big, like if you think he's changing his phone like new number. And then the one that really started worrying me and creeping me out, is that he had a receipt that had like a stun gun and pepper.
Speaker 4: Spray, Like, what the fuck's weird?
Speaker 14: Yeah, Like why he's He's not a small dude, Like why is he buying a stun gun and a pepper spray?
Speaker 13: He can take care of himself.
Speaker 14: Like we work and live in a fairly nice like pretty nice neighborhood, and it's we don't hang out with other Like I don't know if him hanging out with any other girls who would need these things, So like they were just very random to me.
Speaker 2: So I did.
Speaker 14: I will say I did have the guts to kind of like ask him at least courage enough about the locks.
Speaker 13: I started with just the lock, Like.
Speaker 6: You didn't start the sun gun.
Speaker 4: He started lock.
Speaker 14: I'll tell you why I started with the locks, because I tried to be like, okay, the locks would pertain to both of us, like are we changing locks or we just get a fresh start new keys. I figured I'd start with the locks because that could kind of look like something that I would also deal with. I have to get a new set of keyp okay, And like he completely dodged the question and then brush it off as it was nothing.
Speaker 13: So definitely didn't make it clear that it was going to be for us, so he like dodged this. So I'm like, okay, so now these locks aren't even for us.
Speaker 14: You know, the way he looked at me when I asked him, I definitely felt the need to instantly stop talking about it.
Speaker 13: So again per sue that I was a freed I just it made me very suspicious.
Speaker 14: He acted really weird, and he had this very stern look of just like, do not bring this up, and so I dropped it. But now you know, in my OCD mind, my paranoia has kicked over, and so now I'm like, am I did I fall in love with a serial killer or something?
Speaker 11: Right?
Speaker 14: Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Because I was not thinking cheating as you're telling the story. I was like, is you going to kidnap somebody? Does he have like a dungeon? Or I did just watch a movie like this last night?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I did? But do you think he might be cheating because of it?
Speaker 14: I just feel like that's kind of something sweet, like I feel like when he first met me, because like he's all about like, you know, safety, Like I remember he even gave me like a pepper spray, just being like, oh, you know, all girls definitely need one. So I feel like it's like kind of like grew me, Like, hey, I like you, I want to keep you safe.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 13: I just found it extremely weird.
Speaker 1: You already told us what grocery store he's a rewards card member at. So we'll play a song come Back, and then call and pretend to be from the grocery store and say that he's this month's big lucky winner of free flowers delivered from our floral department, and we'll see if he sends those to you or to somebody else. Okay, okay, well, thank you, yep, all right, we'll play a song come Back and get your to Catch Cheater next. Right in the middle of to Catch a Cheater And if you're just joining us, Pamela is on the phone and she thinks that our boyfriend Jason, they've been dating for a year, might be cheating on her. So in a second, we're going to call and pretend to be from the grocery store that he's a rewards card member at, and say that he's this month's lucky winner. Because every single month we choose one random rewards card member who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department, and we'll see if he sends thus to his girlfriend Pamela or to somebody else. But before we do that, Pamela, why don't you refresh our memory on your situation.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 14: So, been with my guy for about a year, living with him the last two months, and I saw some really weird receipts in his office, just getting things like, yeah, like new locks in the gun gun and like the mace and just really weird.
Speaker 13: And I asked him about the locks.
Speaker 14: And he acted weird, and he got me a little mas when we first started dating. So I just think that he's like treating some other girls to a little protection package.
Speaker 4: I don't know, Jason protection package. Okay, Shoot, that's funny.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I hope he's not all right.
Speaker 4: Are you ready for us to call him?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Here we go.
Speaker 13: Hello, Hey, this is.
Speaker 1: Horrible calling from I was looking for a rewards card member named Jason.
Speaker 4: This is he.
Speaker 1: Hey Jason, you do and guess what this is not a marketing phone call. You're this month's big winner. Congratulations?
Speaker 13: How awesome? What did I What have I won?
Speaker 16: Oh?
Speaker 4: You've won the flowers. Maybe you didn't know.
Speaker 1: Every single month, we choose one Rewards Card member at random to say thank you very much for shopping with us. You've just won thirty six long stim red roses, a box of candy or chocolate, and a card to be delivered to anybody that you want with in the fifty United States. It's actually a three hundred and sixteen dollars value.
Speaker 13: Super cool.
Speaker 1: Congratulations. Here's how we're so. I can take the information in a matter of minutes over the phone. I'm prepared to do that right now. If you already know who you want to send them to.
Speaker 13: We can do right now. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, we'll start with the first and last name of the person, and then I will get if you want to put anything on a card, and then we can.
Speaker 4: Get the address. Let's send it out to Jessica, Jessica. Yeah, got you? Would you like to put anything on a card to Jessica?
Speaker 13: Yeah, I'm sorry.
Speaker 19: I promise I'll never make you cry like that again.
Speaker 13: And you're the best.
Speaker 1: Well, great, thank you very much, Jason. And at this point I'll let you know that this is actually the Jewbill Show. It's a radio show. My name is Jubil. Yeah, hi, I mean hi, I'm Victoria, and we do a segment called to Catch a Cheater where if your significant other things you might be cheating. They see who you send flowers to, and your girlfriend Pamela is on the phone.
Speaker 13: Oh god, okay, yeah, hi han Hi babe. Who the hell is Jessica? Oh god, I can explain.
Speaker 14: Yeah, obviously you're going to explain right now. You're gonna explain, because who the hell is she?
Speaker 6: Somebody?
Speaker 14: You don't just spend that nice of a gift, by the way, to somebody who's not your girlfriend. I don't know anyone in your family named of Jessica.
Speaker 13: Who's Jessica? Well, yeah, I get it, babe.
Speaker 19: I know it looks weird, but there's I promise there is a reason what it looks real bad?
Speaker 8: All right.
Speaker 13: So she she's a coworker. Great, Oh that's ephen Okay, so I'm assuming. So you're getting her flowers and you're getting our a bunch of other gifts and things apparently so great.
Speaker 14: So she's a co worker, so you're you're you're sending a coworker, a woman this great gift when you have an option to give a free gift, and I'm assuming that's also the person that you're sending all these gifts to that you know. And by gifts, I mean the weird receipts I saw in your office, So that means you're giving random what pepper spray, you're what a stunning gun, I don't know, what creepy.
Speaker 13: A what phones? Alas? So you can have a double life, so you can just like have a sugar up mom on the side that I don't know about. No, oh god, no, no, not at all.
Speaker 19: There really is a reasonable explanation for all of this.
Speaker 1: There's an explanation for stun guns and yeah, all that stuff, and then sending flowers to somebody else named Jessica that you work with.
Speaker 19: There really is there really is a real explanation for this. And baby, if you'll just you'll just let me explain, I promise it will make sense. You know that the group of guys at work were always like pranking each other and doing bets, and it just gets bigger and bigger. So a few weeks ago they got this idea that we would do a bet and whoever lost the bet had to be pazed.
Speaker 13: And pepper sprayed.
Speaker 4: Why I don't know.
Speaker 13: They're all idiots. Okay, So I dues pepper spray. How did Jessica play into this?
Speaker 19: I don't understand that happens and one of the guys lost. Thank goodness, I didn't lose. But I and bear in mind like I did not.
Speaker 13: I was not on board.
Speaker 12: I didn't think this was a great idea, but I got elected to be the one to hold the pepper spray, and so like I had never actually like I've seen you know, I've I've handled pepper spray before, but I never actually shot it. And so when it came time to shoot the pepper spray, I handled the calf the wrong way and it started going off everywhere and it sprayed this girl, Jessica.
Speaker 13: Right in the face.
Speaker 4: So you pepper sprayed, My pepper.
Speaker 13: Sprayed, and my female coworkers were you not fired?
Speaker 8: So all the.
Speaker 20: Payday, So yeah, she has been like so great. I felt so I mean, she had like tears just running down. She was like such a trooper and I felt terrible and uh.
Speaker 19: So like yeah, we got her cleaned up and I have apologized.
Speaker 13: Like every day since it happened.
Speaker 19: But when the flowers came up, I thought, you know, probably just a good thing, smooth things over a little bit further, and so yeah, that's that's what happened.
Speaker 4: Wow, all that.
Speaker 14: Stupid crap was literally bought because of it, Like all your stupid pranks with your the things you do with these coworkers. I cannot believe it. And then the flowers are for I still don't understand the locks though.
Speaker 13: I didn't thought those for the house, dude.
Speaker 19: Yeah, we had talked about getting new locks a while back, and it took me a while to get around to it, I know, but uh, yeah, that was just that was just the house.
Speaker 2: To protect them from Jessica.
Speaker 13: Like, honestly, babe, this is the stupidest thing ever.
Speaker 14: Do you realize for a second I thought, like, still, I thought you were like a weird I don't know what I thought.
Speaker 13: I thought you were your cheating or you were just like a weirdo.
Speaker 6: What were you?
Speaker 13: You have to stop saying yes to every crank.
Speaker 19: If I had, you know, if I had seen the same things, I probably would have thought that'd be bad to you.
Speaker 13: So like, I don't blame you.
Speaker 12: So no, absolutely nothing going on there other than being a bunch of stupid dudes, and of course I would never cheat on you.
Speaker 4: I love you and I am so happy to be doing life with you.
Speaker 2: That's sweet.
Speaker 4: Start telling me, yeah, share your day. That's an interesting day. I'm Pepper free to coworker in the face on accident.
Speaker 13: My boyfriend Pepper a woman at work and I didn't.
Speaker 4: The Jewel show there, cheater, breaking news. It's a jewel show.
Speaker 1: Aliens have touched down in ann Arbor, Michigan and are demanding to speak to the president. Excuse me, nice, that's your reaction. That's the headline that we could hear someday. Okay, and dang it, how do you think you do if there was an alien invasion?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: I asked, because the US government did a survey to determine which citizens would be better off in an alien invasion. So we'll all find out where we should go if there's an alien invasion. Coming up right after this, it's the Jewel Show.
Speaker 10: Ladies and gentlemen, I have a grave announcement to make. Incredible as it may seem, both the observations of science and the evidence of our eyes lead to the inescapable assumption that those strange beings who landed in the Jersey farmlands tonight are the van god of an invading army from the planet Mars. The battle which took place tonight at Grove of Mills has ended in one of the most stoppling defeats ever suffered by an army in modern times.
Speaker 4: It could happen. It's a double show.
Speaker 1: And how do you think you would do if we were invaded by buggy eyed, smooth bodied telepaths who were hell bent on our destruction?
Speaker 4: Smooth bodies. Smooth body Aliens always have.
Speaker 1: Those smooth bodies. Who would you survive and fight them off? Or would you end up being one of the lucky ones who gets to be their tethered love slave there was I guess we all have our different definitions of luck. But the government actually did a study to find out which states would be most likely to survive if there was an alien invasion.
Speaker 2: Oh, they picked us by stage.
Speaker 1: Yes, tell you what the number one is in a second, But first let's find out where you should not be in an alien invasion. Okay, the states where you have the lowest chance of survival when aliens attack. I'll tell you what number one is in a second. But Wyoming South Carolina, New Hampshire, Oklahoma, Utah, Oregon, Nebraska, Arizona, and Idaho all have the worst chance of survival.
Speaker 4: What why, I mean, have those kind of make sense?
Speaker 5: I swear I saw UFO in Wyoming, so I feel like they frequent that area a lot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's not a lot of people there, so they can easily take it over. Yeah they can find you easily too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, that makes more sense.
Speaker 1: The number one state where you have the lowest chance of survival if and when aliens come and invade us is actually Nevada.
Speaker 2: Really that also makes sense.
Speaker 7: It's home to Area fifty one as well, because they have their hidden weapons there. They have the hidden weapons there, they're just waiting to activate them.
Speaker 1: But I would think Nevada would be okay because they're going to get distracted by the gambling.
Speaker 4: Eventually.
Speaker 5: It might take a Vegas or maybe they're like, oh, look at these little devils, We're gonna go get them all, you sinners, or maybe that's what it is.
Speaker 1: A walking around Vegas and people would think it was like, you know, one of those Vegas street performers or something, and I poke him, and then you'd poke him and you'd be done for.
Speaker 2: That's true, and everybody wasted and they would just get fooled.
Speaker 1: The reasons that they say Nevada is the number one place that has the lowest chance of survival is because the state has no natural cover right, minimal water sources, and higher UFO sighting rate, so people won't believe it's real when it happens.
Speaker 2: I mean, if you think about it, the strip is technically cover.
Speaker 5: But if you run away from the strip, if they invade the strip like they're there for some type of convention.
Speaker 2: Then you're going to be stuck running into the desert. You are, and then you're done.
Speaker 1: What a horrible timing. You go to Vegas and then there's an alien invasion convention. I mean, you know, I'm gonna yelp about.
Speaker 2: Caesar's Palace wasn't clean and nobody's.
Speaker 4: Ready to run in Vegas. No, you're too drunk. Yeah, you're either you're stuffed on the buffet.
Speaker 14: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Can you imagine being post buffet and the aliens walk through you?
Speaker 8: Like dang it.
Speaker 1: I think the aliens have already invaded and they've went to Vegas and they're like, let's go home. I don't want to meet any more of these people, or.
Speaker 4: Or they're just living there and you can't tell the difference. Yeah, because there's Vegas.
Speaker 1: Where is the chance for the most survival in an alien invasion? The government did a study to find out where those places would be. Georgia, Alaska, North Carolina, Wisconsin, Florida, New York, Massachusetts. Number three is Minnesota.
Speaker 2: What Minneso? I need to understand. Why is this because of terrain?
Speaker 5: So we're talking going to be right, we're talking about trees now, and mountains and mountains.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Well, did they say because it has intellectual firepower of five point zero seven scientists and ten point twelve engineers per one thousand residents. A lot of scientists who could figure out a way to banish the aliens from Minnesota.
Speaker 7: I guess interesting that makes complete sense. Also, a lot of the terrain stuff makes sense in a lot of those states. Yeah, like Florida, you just hop on a boat ski right.
Speaker 5: I kind of figured like California would be the safest because they have all of the lots and all of the makeups. So all of a sudden, you guys, we could all be transformed into different kind of aliens, and so then maybe they'd be scared away. Bro, what you know, they have makeup they can put on, and you look like et and then it'd.
Speaker 4: Be like, Rah, you can't get me.
Speaker 2: Suck up. I'm already an alien, but you're not. You're in makeup.
Speaker 6: They would literally aliens have come down and be.
Speaker 4: Like what is she dressed?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And Hollywood, you can make anything happen.
Speaker 5: There's spaceships down there too, so you're like, I've already.
Speaker 2: Landed here my territory, she claims.
Speaker 1: In the second state with the best survival rate if there's an alien attack is Alabama.
Speaker 4: Let's go.
Speaker 1: I've just got to think it's because of aliens land there is everybody's gonna hop in their truck and go hunting.
Speaker 2: I can, but okay, I can't add onto that.
Speaker 4: And the number one.
Speaker 1: State that has the best chance of survival if there's an alien attack, Virginia had the best alien survival score. Interesting because it has a robust military presence no obviously the highest per capita force in the nation, like armed forces combined with natural defenses of twenty nine caves sixty three percent force cover, and it makes it an ideal stronghold against other worldly threats.
Speaker 4: They say, has all that.
Speaker 7: Oh my gosh, you're also down the street from like the most bunkers ever, the Washington VC.
Speaker 4: Right, yeah, you can be like swim in there. Hey, I'm a center, your promise.
Speaker 1: And then they have the Appalachian Trail up there to the Appalachian Mountains right in Virginia campaign.
Speaker 2: I think you'd be safe there.
Speaker 1: I think the aliens would be they'd become pets if they went up there, little smooth alien pit.
Speaker 4: Sign for trending.
Speaker 5: So, my best friend's dad is the hot new baby name trend for girls. Isn't that interesting? That's so think about who your best friend is and what their dad's name is. That's what people are naming.
Speaker 4: Oh why girls literally naming young women.
Speaker 5: My best friend's dad, want to know? So my best friend's dad, you know, I'm trying to think of what a name would be. But it'd be like Drew. You're like, okay, here's my daughter. She's Drew because that's my best friend's dad's name. Weird, right, Huh? Should that be an honor or?
Speaker 2: You just kind of like it's a trend.
Speaker 1: You need to log off, man, like it would be an honor for somebody to name their kid after you, But it's kind of weird.
Speaker 5: It's really funny because my dad's name is Hattie h A d I like haughty, so he is. That's what my mom says.
Speaker 2: If my friends wanted to do this trend and name their daughter Hatty, it doesn't work.
Speaker 4: But anyway, for those it does.
Speaker 8: Do you.
Speaker 5: The new aesthetic that's trending is the pilates Princess. Now I'm here for the plates Princess, which is all about why did you give her that face?
Speaker 4: No, I just that's the ridiculous go on. I think it's cute.
Speaker 5: The plates Princess, of course, is like the pale pinks and all the pale colors while you go and practice your pilates. But also it's a lifestyle about taking things slow, taking time to honor your breath and like the moments that you're in. The part about this that's weird to me about plates is a lot about breath in your core.
Speaker 4: What do you mean? No, I just for your booty and thrown it t I went to hard.
Speaker 2: It is hard.
Speaker 4: It was the last thing, but peaceful. On a mental imitage of you, you.
Speaker 5: Don't sound like a Pilates princess when you make those noises. But the thing that's interesting about it, the twist is that there's a Pilates princess makeup that you put on before you go to your workout.
Speaker 4: Why I never.
Speaker 2: Understood that putting on makeup intentionally before you go to your work because.
Speaker 4: That's the point. That's my thing.
Speaker 7: They're just finding alliterative things to say, like Pilates princess. They go to Pilates, so they look like they're going to Pilates. That's like, these offits are really cute, though, I believe you.
Speaker 4: Why don't you just call it what it is? Athleisure?
Speaker 2: Oh no, it is the Pilates Princess esthetic.
Speaker 4: A pleasure and a way to sell you more makeup and leggings.
Speaker 5: They got me, They got me too. I'm kind of here for it. I'm like, am I a Pilates Princess? Am I here for this esthetic?
Speaker 15: Yo?
Speaker 4: Yoda bendy.
Speaker 2: It was fine, Just don't how the wrinkle.
Speaker 8: Okay.
Speaker 5: Lastly, lastly, people are getting real creative out here. This is a different type of creative. Fireball has got a new limited edition whiskey that is made just for game days. So it's called crier ball because it actually includes rivals tears. So think about college game. Yes, Actually they have a position that's called the tier collector, where there's somebody from Fireball that will go out to these college football games and whatever team loses, they will go and collect the tiers that these people are crying and then they'll put it in that specialition.
Speaker 1: In this economy, yeah, I mean, for real, companies are laying off people left and right. There is a tear collector. They're doing fine Fireball, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Because what do you think people do when they get fired?
Speaker 4: Drink fireball and the.
Speaker 12: Ball.
Speaker 2: I just thought that was interesting.
Speaker 5: I mean sometimes marketing you just got to give it up for it because that was pretty impressible.
Speaker 4: And that's what's me.
Speaker 13: Jewbles dirty little secret.
Speaker 4: Hello, Hello, hey, you have a dirty little secret.
Speaker 6: It's not dirty, but it's a huge secret though.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's fine.
Speaker 17: What is it?
Speaker 8: So?
Speaker 6: You know how on Facebook they have you are you dating the same guy? Yeah?
Speaker 17: Well, my best friend put me in one of those groups. And so I have a six year old and her father's not involved, and not maybe a year ago he was in the group and they were talking about him and long story shorts, I just found out that he died. Who what? Yeah, oh my gosh, I don't know how, I don't know what. But I found out that he died through this group. And this is the most information I have ever known about this man. It did confirm that he was married, because there were red flags and I thought so, but I wasn't for sure, and so it confirmed that. But I have all this new information like his other kids' names and his parents' names, and I'm like, that's a lot.
Speaker 2: So is the question, like do you think about if you're going to tell those people that they also have a new family member, which is your daughter?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 6: That part because in the obituary she's not listed as his kid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, did he know that you had?
Speaker 15: It?
Speaker 12: Is?
Speaker 2: So, oh yeah he knew.
Speaker 17: But I never made it about the money. I never took him to court. I never did any of that. And he always had access. He just never chose to be around, you know what I mean. And so it's like I have this like big secret of think of your parents in this situation, like what would happen if they had a grandkid that they never knew about?
Speaker 5: That you his parents would want to know, and I think it would be good for because I mean, you feel it out first before you bring your daughter around. But like, I just wonder if you talk to the parents, his parents and just let them know what's going on. But you don't have to bring your daughter into the mix yet, because I mean, I think it's a lot to digest for them and for you and for her. I mean, well, I wonder I feel like it's the as the parents.
Speaker 2: It's like that's a piece of your child child so well, and now your daughter has siblings.
Speaker 6: Oh that's true exactly. Like, and I've known about two of the siblings.
Speaker 17: I didn't realize that there was another one because I thought I was the third baby mama.
Speaker 6: You know, I know how to pick them guys.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 6: But what I'm gonna do is because I found out the day after they laid him to rest.
Speaker 4: Wow. Wow.
Speaker 17: So I'm going to wait and get through, let them get through the holiday season. Yeah, this is going to be rather relatively traumatic for this much. I have to think about them and their children, like there's three other kids, yeah, and have no idea that they have a sister.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 6: This is a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you for telling us your dirty little secret.
Speaker 6: Yeah, filling my mornings.
Speaker 17: When I moved, I didn't expect to find another radio station, but y'all always feel my mornings.
Speaker 2: And thank y'all so.
Speaker 4: Much for what you do.
Speaker 1: Oh, thank you, appreciate it. Please and good luck with everything. Yeah, that's a lot.
Speaker 13: You need to tell you anything, don't know if something else happened.
Speaker 4: Yeah, alright, thanks? All right?
Speaker 8: Bye?
Speaker 1: Hey hello, hello, hey, you have a dirty little secret.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, I do.
Speaker 6: What is it?
Speaker 21: Okay? So I really just absolutely despise my partner's mustache. Okay, like I am twenty five percent less attracted to him.
Speaker 4: Oh, quantified.
Speaker 2: That's a lot, though, So do you do time to just get rid of it?
Speaker 13: Well, he's kind of the person that would like do the opposite.
Speaker 2: He'd go out anymore he asked them to get rid of it.
Speaker 21: Correct.
Speaker 4: Does he ever sleep?
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know, I have very much thought about it.
Speaker 13: I have thought about just getting out the razor sleep.
Speaker 21: But I do know he's kind of a light sleeper, so I'm not really sure how that would work.
Speaker 2: Well, is he a managerial?
Speaker 4: Is a thing?
Speaker 5: Make him past that and then call us back and tell us that's your dirty little secret.
Speaker 4: He doesn't know it was me.
Speaker 1: How thank you for telling us your dirty little secret.
Speaker 4: Sure, what's your dirty little secret?