Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: Good Morning, Happy Thursday's five to twenty in the morning. Your favorite sports show here to keep you up to date and everything in the sports world related, especially basketball.
Speaker 3: I'm your host.
Speaker 2: My name is DJ Wills, joined this morning by my two brothers. To my left, Bishop Pendit, to my right, my brother t Fellers.
Speaker 4: Good morning.
Speaker 3: How y'all doing? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I think I love That's what she was on this morning.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sect.
Speaker 4: While we're here, favorite Gucci song, Uh.
Speaker 5: That's tough for me. I'm gonna go with my favorite tape, the movie though.
Speaker 4: I think the movie is a top five mixtape.
Speaker 3: Of all time.
Speaker 4: Bricks Damn.
Speaker 3: That's still go crazy crazy in the club as well.
Speaker 2: Even though they would never perform the miss song together ever. Again, that was a slap for show Man for the old heads. Listen, man, some crazy basketball took place. Let's get straight to it.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: I don't know what the hell is going on the Boss yesterday, but it was definitely a belt to add situation. Once one eighteen, the Celtics get two forty point performances from Peyton Pritrick and Derek White yesterday. That shit was crazy. Please tell me I saw that.
Speaker 3: I call it glimpses of I ain't gonna lie, I ain't peeped up, but when I've seen the stats, I had to go watch the highlights.
Speaker 2: Man Peyton Pritchrick went it signed yesterday forty three points, Terrybounds fivisist ten to seventeen from three, Derek White forty one nine from seventeen from three. First time this has ever happened in Celtic's history, and this denver happened from role players.
Speaker 4: That's Shit's crazy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's I think that's the biggest highlight of it. That's how you know they're scared, bro, That's how you know the NBA is crazy.
Speaker 3: When you got two guys on one team shooting seventeen threes at one point in the world, seventeen threes was like a total team.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they might have been wilder that like, yeah, especially in the nineties for sure, that.
Speaker 4: New York Knicks team.
Speaker 3: You've never saw with the nineties.
Speaker 2: What's so crazy about this? If this was JB and j T were but like, damn, they really went crazy. And the fact that he was painting Prichard and Derek White is crazy.
Speaker 3: That teams special man all.
Speaker 4: Right, man, Derek White's helly bro who is uh painting Prichrick?
Speaker 3: So yeah, we found Harry b that's b Rad Prichrick b Rad most Yeah, y'all couldn't even I could give you. I'm gonna give pp with you, brother. In fact, it's my I'm gonna call you. I'm gonna give you time.
Speaker 5: Cruise at least, bro out of pocket.
Speaker 2: Damn, he got flavor. I'm saying he got flavor. You know, Cruise is smooth. Bro b Red was lame.
Speaker 3: Bro b Rad was lame as hell. Tried to play men.
Speaker 1: To come on.
Speaker 3: Yeah right, I know what paint Pricher like.
Speaker 4: I just say, Paul Paul, Paul, Paul Walker.
Speaker 2: No, no, Paul Walker, swaggy to though four foes tipping this off. Uh, I don't know, I remember you disrespect.
Speaker 4: Both Tippa his niggas locked up for the real.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go with Mike Jones at the best version.
Speaker 5: Oh man, I guess I don't remember, but Mike Jones used to get off this look.
Speaker 3: Some thug had to crack it off.
Speaker 5: I walked to or the Low that was that was my favorite rapper. It was not alcohol time, but out of them Bro out of Houston.
Speaker 2: Yeah, lead wraps by the way to Yeah, this is a random thought, but I see uh him on that shows my boy to go, hey, that's my type of speed.
Speaker 5: It will always be respect on this pot slip talk.
Speaker 2: Because if I a wow boy, if if I would go out going out with I'm going out like slipping.
Speaker 5: I don't like it be because of the confidence he said, I mean shoot and shoot in both of y'all did.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I like it. I like how they looked at it.
Speaker 5: They was like, damn, we fuck with.
Speaker 4: You're the white coach. Because he says the bullshit and then reconvisc him to go along with the bullshit.
Speaker 1: That's why I with.
Speaker 3: All that was five twenty for sure.
Speaker 4: Man, Payton Pritcher six man a year, you're getting forty like this, bro?
Speaker 3: Yeah, why not? I think it might be solidified him six manut of a year. I was, I was leaking toward malast beasy, but he started a lot. But I don't know. That's still a up in the air conversation. But Payton Pritchell, what he's doing off the bench, Yeah, it's probably his the lose for sure, man.
Speaker 2: Obviously they get this big of a win, getting able to rest players basically child Simon hooked, Yes, sir, he had thirty piece as well, Shanging Sharp catching the stride as well with twenty five and six. Like you said, Man, I mean it, listen. I know it was different of a game, but they've been playing a lot better. Bla Cheld doing a good job for me on the boards, bro Man. That's one of my favorite teams to watch in the league. They got some exciting young player like you said, Simon Sharp, couple capable bigs on their team. They are cool league past team to watch, though, they gonna get ze some exciting games like this wasn't a blowout game, really, nah, Nah, it was a competitive game.
Speaker 3: Obviously they were hot from thirty. But you know, Sharp and Simons was.
Speaker 2: Hoop show Man love to the trail Blazes for show Man all to the Cavs. Man first team in the NBA too, clinch a playoff spot twelve game win streak. Man got the victory over the Heat yesterday won twelve to one oh seven. Donavin Metroll hooped out yesterday twenty six and seven. DG had fifteen to ten. Bam did this thing with thirty four and twelve, But Man Caves got the most win streaks man, besides the six oh seven MAVs. Like you said, every time they lose one game, they just go on a double digit win streak.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 5: Can Darius Garland just half fifteen and ten in the playoffs?
Speaker 3: No, no, nah, I.
Speaker 5: Gotta y'all gotta speak on that. What do they need from him?
Speaker 3: I mean, right now, that's all they need? Playoffs series, Donovan Mitchell. It's gonna be great, but there is. Garland's gonna have to be great to beat the Celtics. And every time I say, every time they play the Celtics, he never plays really well. Every time I watch, you be missing little floaters and lay ups and things stuff that he normally hit so against the Celtics to beat them. And I think that's the team they're gonna face in the Eastern Conference Finals. Possibly they gonna have to He's gonna have to play great for them to beat them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think he has to be able to attribute the ball that much like tennis sis. I mean, that's cool, but I'm gonna need to dub, which is very capable of getting. But you're gonna have to consistently score twenty him.
Speaker 3: And Donovan mient are gonna have to combine for fifty points a game.
Speaker 5: So they playing like almost JB and Jason Tatum.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but however they want to, however they want to form it, they gotta combine for fifty points. Yeah. If that's Donald Mitchigan thirty, he getting twenty whatever, twenty five, twenty. They gotta combine for fifty points to be in a series with them, or they might get swept.
Speaker 2: We just talked about Derek White and Peyton Pritcher both getting for their piece. Yeah, I'll look at this roster outside of the Donovent I don't think there's anybody there you would say comfortably could get me forty.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying they gonna do it in no regular but we ain't seen that shit.
Speaker 2: They're gonna have to play at a crazy level, which they can do, but they just gonna have to maintain it to beat the team like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just wanted to ask that.
Speaker 2: That's a fair question for show Man. DG's definitely capable for sure, but like you said, they gotta make it happen. Potential first round matches for them. Maybe the heat, maybe the magic, maybe the Hawks mape the Bulls when't worried about none of that situation for them at all. Like you said, I think they don't worry about the Celtics in that conference finals right now.
Speaker 3: I ain't gonna lie to I think they beat the Magic, but that just ain't a team with the matchups or Pablo. I know his name, Polo Pablo. He's a matchup nightmare, him and Franz. Like I'm not, I'm sure they probably beat him in a series that's just not a first round matchup album won't because as you go on, the more games you play, the harder gets. So if you go into a six game series with the Magic and the Celtics sweep the Heat or whoever they play, it's like, yeah, the more games you add onto your body, that second round matchup with them in the Bucks or the Pacers right now, it's gonna be a tough matchup too. That's probably gonna go six or seven games. So now you're getting these long drawn out series while these Celtics gonna sweep through whatever they're going through. They already proved it. Yeah, now you gotta meet them, and that's just more games with risk for injury. So I don't know, damn.
Speaker 2: For sure, Man, Evan Moby Man, how y'all like his development this season?
Speaker 4: Is he is he like we talk about DG. Is he the one that got to kill as well?
Speaker 3: Yeah? He gotta have big games play under Kenny Akinson. He's opened up his game. We looked at him as a big now we look at him as a point forward type of guy. He bring them all up, he make plays. But Kenny Adkinson opened his game up. We all knew he was capable, even when he was at USC, we thought he was really good. But on him shooting more threes like this year and playing with this playing with the ball in perimeter. Yeah, I mean he's having a hell of a year obviously All Star. Probably one of the most improved players in the league for sure.
Speaker 2: Man shout that mobile like probably, yeah, Man, he's gonna have to kill though.
Speaker 3: Most definitely, Yeah, he gotta have. He gotta have twenty point nights. Yeah, not every night, but we need you.
Speaker 2: I asked who would be more important in the series. You get Celtics him or DJ Okay because.
Speaker 3: He just feels all the boys and everything else. Though, Yeah, because you can almost guarantee he's gonna get fifteen, fifteen eight and seven, fifteen eight and five. That it's effective. Yeah. Yeah, the Garland averages twenty. But on games against the Celtics, he's he struggles sometimes, man.
Speaker 5: Yeah, sure, so you think that's because bigger guards.
Speaker 3: Is for sure. You know you got Drew Hallid like he playing against a five. They switched one through five, so at times he's playing against Al Horford for zingis and then if that's if he's not on him as Drew Holliday JB JT. Right, there's Girland shorter than me. All these dudes is six five and nug yeah, with size like pols but like way too twenty like Drew Holly like to twenty five. Yeah that's you know what I mean our way to seven Drew Holey to twenty five. And they're white litteral d they're white six five ten, Yeah that's different.
Speaker 2: But Olympians as in the backcourt bro Yeah, man for sure, man guards man. Shout to the Calves. Nuggets took care of business yesterday. I guess the Kings won sixteen to one. Ten are dub Russell Westbrook had twenty five yesterday, John Murray had twenty four. Yaka had twenty two, fifteen and six. The Martin Rosen were crazy with thirty five, six and five exactually had twenty. I think the Martin Rosen is almost top twenty five and scoring or right outside of it after yesterday's performance consistent man one of the best scores of all.
Speaker 3: Time for show special talent. Yeah, I forgot exactly where he did all that were not shooting three.
Speaker 5: She a kind of remind me and him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, twenty seven area, yes, yep, right behind stuff.
Speaker 5: And that's somebody you wouldn't think it's up there if you just thinking about the mart Rows were like, damn you really top thirty ever?
Speaker 3: And then we're talking about russ In the NBA rush right there.
Speaker 4: At twenty one. Bro.
Speaker 5: But I'm saying is more Yeah, sure, sure a player like that the mar De Rozan be top thirty ever, Bro, that's wrong. You never got no real high accolades.
Speaker 3: Like if you ain't know, like just from a basketball like I'm a basketball obviously I know how cold the Marrows is, but you didn't know you would think Jamal Crawford probably had more points than tomorrow.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's a fact. That's a fact. So shout out to the Moor for show Bro.
Speaker 3: Just because Jamal don't forgetting buckets, probably more than damar is.
Speaker 5: But more bigger highlight moments though fifty point games tomorrow, fifty point game ain't like a Jamal game. It's different. That's the highlight factory and.
Speaker 2: People discredited because of how they sees this may ended. But the mart Rosan wasn't really booking ship in.
Speaker 3: Toronto, but he got more points than Irishman.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the list is crazy, my boy.
Speaker 3: Robert Parrish is up there at thirty.
Speaker 2: Two, nigga, he played sixteen hundred games, So what God damn you listen?
Speaker 3: Can you go down to the love that man. I'm sure I didn't know that.
Speaker 2: Robert Parrish, Joe Johnson Johnson forty nine, Marcus, I just got hello buckets.
Speaker 3: Yeah, bro, very b.
Speaker 4: Robert Parris played sixteen hundred game.
Speaker 3: See I try to worry it out my stats like yall do. Smith Russia, Rick Hat. I'm here.
Speaker 4: He played more games than bron enough man, nigga, bro.
Speaker 5: So if Robert Pears will feel away about players sitting out, you gotta be respected.
Speaker 3: No, Yes, I didn't play more games and.
Speaker 5: I didn't risk and y'all didn't know that, y'all basketball here, y'all didn't know.
Speaker 4: That played more games in Kareem is crazy?
Speaker 3: Noah, Bro, Robert Bro, that.
Speaker 5: Need to be a real y'all. Yah, we got Lewis. You have to show love to Robert Parrish. Bro, you have to be hoighlighted. Sixteen shout outs to my uncle man love and for real, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: Chief. Y'all did not know played more.
Speaker 2: Games than broadly did the same amount of damage and there were seven hundred less days.
Speaker 1: Bro. I'm sleep Bro.
Speaker 3: That's not fair, bro yacause of the day Adrian Day nasty for that though you really got a bucket a thousand games.
Speaker 2: You was killing, was going to war going down to Elgie Baylor. I think you played a forty six They was going was hooping was That's crazy? That was going to work for hooping in a drunken love.
Speaker 3: Getting to it. That's crazy, man, man, RP man. That's what's up.
Speaker 2: For sure, Man, y'all crazy. I don't know what's gonna go happening for the Nuggets in the postseason, but then losing KCP, I think they kind of filled that void with Christal bron He's had to have a season right now.
Speaker 3: He's playing good, I mean, averaging fifteen, shooting better from the third, but he's not known as a three point shooter. Like that's one thing KCP did. He made he made timely shots. Yeah, I think Bron probably is a better player right now offensively, but it's three point shooting. I mean, shooting thirty six percent is not bad, but I don't think he's known for that. Defensively, he competes, but I mean I got with I understand why they did it. I think he can fill that void. I think he's just as good as KCP. But they just had a cool synergy with KCP. It just felt good. I mean they won a championship together.
Speaker 2: So most definitely shore Man shout out to the Nuggets. Who was a hotter team right now? The Nuggets of the Warriors.
Speaker 3: Better or hotter? Hotter? Uh? The world Warriors the hottest team out Yeah, I wouldn't better. You know, the Warriors the hottest team just because where they was at when they first got Jimmy, they was in the tenth. Like the Nuggets been solid all year for sure. Warriors started off hot then they went on a terrible losing strict Jimmy Kong. They falls Jimmy came to the team. They going a little run.
Speaker 2: Yeah, only six games back from their position. That's crazy what we were talking about them almost a month and a half ago.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they doing anything, man, No smart for sure. Man.
Speaker 2: Another good game from SG a forty one piece. They get the win over the Grizzlies one forty one. Bro, Like that's the office, sporting Bro. It's getting that regular, is it?
Speaker 3: Is?
Speaker 2: It?
Speaker 3: Really? Like, let's be honest. I remember, you know James Harden one of my favorite players. Yes, sir, does do he score either than James Harden? No, oh you don't think so.
Speaker 5: No, James Harden changed the game.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying he didn't change the game. But James Harden shot a lot of threes and free throws.
Speaker 2: Yes, I think that's where the only I'm going with James, But I think the reason might feel away.
Speaker 3: No, I'm just saying James got a lot. Half of James points every night was free throws, free throws and threes with.
Speaker 1: Nah.
Speaker 3: I feel you from.
Speaker 4: The clip when he go out with his hands minds back.
Speaker 3: He figured he figured out he knew how to manipulate the game. Yeah, that's part of the game, if you're figuring out all the nuances and all the things that make you a better player. He figured it out and mastered it. How many free throws he hit like he hit? I scored.
Speaker 2: It's a lot of up that, listen. I scored ten thousand points in my career. He made eight thousand free throws.
Speaker 3: You wasn't in the gymmanough eight thousand. That's that conservative ship.
Speaker 2: Oh my.
Speaker 3: Free throws. Bron may work.
Speaker 6: Harder though, eighty five hundred Lebron, Moses Malone, James Harden.
Speaker 2: James hardens to go and ja could come on, James Harden play how many years Bron played thirty seven, twenty two and James Harden hat been like year sixteen fifteen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, come on, man, that's a lot of fucking free.
Speaker 6: Throw He changed the game, bro, Listen, Malone is the only person with more than them.
Speaker 4: We can't say the name way Then.
Speaker 5: Attempted a lot of free throws, though, y'all, he just ain't make them.
Speaker 4: Twelve thousand.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: James Harden hit eight thousand of three hundred, now, y'all mad, I'm making them? No, damn Bro, Bron really fucked up the bag. You can make free throws. Bron y'all scoring title would have been up. Bro hit throws. But that's what they used to always be on him about. But Bron still to go fuck the free throws.
Speaker 3: Things don't god up. But I'm just thinking about me, Like, yeah, Sga, the way he scored, though.
Speaker 5: I'm not mad at John for saying that, though, Bro, he get it. He get it in more ways. To me, they're both unbelievable. But the way when I watch him and I'm like, damn, man.
Speaker 3: He easier. He shoot a lot of free throws too, but like.
Speaker 2: He definitely get he has a superstar whistle for sure. Yeah, he get a lot of free throws too.
Speaker 5: But I misheard you though you said easier.
Speaker 3: I can eat it because James Harden. It was based off picking roll or isolation. But it was tough, like legs set back basketball between the legs. Buy you like, I got that out.
Speaker 5: You teach your son how to hoop like Sga, you pray your I'm just saying talking about the mechanics of.
Speaker 4: You can't teach your kids how to be jad.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Keeping it simple you would show on the tape of SGA Keep Basketball.
Speaker 3: I ain't gonna lie I was trying to teach your kid how to play basketball for real. I'll probably show him Peyton Pritrick.
Speaker 5: No, I'm just saying.
Speaker 3: Like we're just talking about that concept. Okay. I'll be like, hey, if you want to play basketball really good, you should play like him.
Speaker 2: See that's my problem. I'm going shirt togger highlights. This is what we are because you got to You got.
Speaker 3: To break it down, bro. I want to do everything perfect. This is not even trying to be a fan nothing, but like when I used to even watch him work out, Like he can dribble, he can pass, he can shoot, and he's small, but he do everything off two feet. He rarely go to the basket off one foot. He might shoot a floater here and there, but he always play off two feet. He's always down, ready to shoot at any time. He's always on balance. I would teach my kid how to play basketball like play Pritrick. So it's not the sexiest game, but it's the most effective. So fundamentally sound.
Speaker 4: You think to a T to a T that's as.
Speaker 3: He's so fun sound, he's strong, He's always low, always on balance, shot ready at all times. I can wrong with that. I swear if I was trying to teach you how to play basketball, be like, yeah, Peyton Pritrick saw that real time too, Like coming off screens. He knew how to do everything perfect. He's just short and not as he's not that ship. He's not that as athletic as everybody else. You know what I mean, He's kind of slow, don't jump the high, but it makes it happen. Take you a long way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, as you can tell, he just had forty damn Thunders having one of the last eight games, checking hard and start figuring it out. But the Grizzlies are three to the last ten.
Speaker 3: Damn. That's kick my ass ass ass. I was thinking bout so that video.
Speaker 2: Real like shout big Sean, what's better that or the barbar game shot video? Oh?
Speaker 1: I hate these seansy, Bro.
Speaker 2: We have we reflected Sean, We have said donations jet, what's popping? Story talk for the ten days? Crazy?
Speaker 3: Ask the comedian, bro tell me a joke. Listen, Bro, we don't make up stories. Bro. We don't come here and say yeah people think it's fake. Yeah, we don't come here and how you tell that story? Yeah, we have organic conversations.
Speaker 4: Y'all thought we talked for big Sean conversations.
Speaker 3: People really think our show is scripted.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 3: No, Bro, we don't do it for you. Like that gatorade story, that little wish.
Speaker 2: Michael, we probably would have way more, uh just everything.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we would need a pivot.
Speaker 3: That structure. What do you guys see the people man, y'all hate you. I love Mike Man my.
Speaker 2: Gud shout out to freaking bike man for show. James harden Man speaking the double fifty piece yesterday afterm bleak Beasley said he was easy to guard, he found out for show they took care of the Pistons.
Speaker 4: Yesterday one twenty three to one fifteen. Again James harden fifty piece.
Speaker 3: You know why he said that. But to think about Malik Beasley, You've never been known as a defender. That's like me saying that I can guard him. Nigga, you've never been a good defender.
Speaker 2: It's like Lakes last year with the Bucks, said yeah, we can't wait to see them in the playoffs, and then he got cooked against the Pacers. Have help a year though, hoop oh you stupid, but you was definitely not known for defense.
Speaker 3: That's the last thing I would never I say, everybody cold you all? You knowiced for shooting three is my boy.
Speaker 5: I would never pick him bro do that at this point in his career. Bro, that was like, Bro, you got me fuckus.
Speaker 3: James probably like boy, respect.
Speaker 4: Boy, I forget kill this.
Speaker 5: That's crazy, bro to disrespect somebody like that for no reason.
Speaker 3: Man, he hard. He ain't that hard to guard. I mean, you got your personal opinion. Probably had some success against James whatever. I doubt it, but that's that's James. Harden can't come on by show man.
Speaker 2: Uh Big Without twenty two and eleven year mans consisted as well, Big.
Speaker 3: Should have been an all star Dawn there, you'd be killing What are you averaging right?
Speaker 4: Fifteen twelve?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's having a heck of a year.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: It's time new payday. I think he just got a new deal.
Speaker 2: But boy from Croatia Boys Lakers definitely gave him up for nothing. Shout out only twenty seven man crazy work k went crazy Yesterday thirty seven ten to seven as well, and Sholder hooped out with twenty one and seven has a great pick up for Detroit. Definitely, definitely he fixed the team very very well.
Speaker 3: Shoulder bro. I hopefully can find a home there and stay there for next year too. Know, you get traded a lot, I mean valuable piece, valuable backup guards, so hopefully just stay there.
Speaker 4: What's all man, James Harden fifty pieces? Crazy man? Who's scoring big at the NBA this season?
Speaker 2: You are with all the new ways to get in on the action at Draft Kings sports Book, an official sports betting part of the NBA Player Props money Lines, you name it. Draft Kings got it all new customers, Now it's your chance to get on all the hoops action. New customers bet five dollars to get one hundred and fifty dollars in bonus best instantly take it to the rack of Draft Kings Sports Book where every point counts.
Speaker 4: Download the apps today.
Speaker 2: Use Cold Club five to twenty, Yes that's Cold Club five to twenty for new customers to get one hundred and fifty dollars bonus bets with just five bucks all the on DraftKings.
Speaker 3: The Crown of.
Speaker 7: Yours gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler in New York called eight seven seven eight hoping WYE or text hoping Y four six seven three sixty nine In Connecticut. Helped is available for problem gambling called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org pleaset play responsibly on behalf of boothill case SEENO when resorting Kansas twenty one and over. Agent eligibility varies by jurisdiction Voyd and Ontario. New customers only. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Wins four additional terms and responsible gaming resources see dknng dot co, slash Audio.
Speaker 4: K Cunninghall winning it most Improved.
Speaker 3: I don't like that. I mean he's had he had a great year, but I'm gonna go with Norman Pow. He might be the oldest most improved, but he haven't a head of the years.
Speaker 4: Missed too many games. I think the last game he missed.
Speaker 3: Well damn normous. Yeah, you fuck it up, fuck it bag up. So most deserve K.
Speaker 4: Would be all NBA. Yeah, he'll be out of the right way. Don't give him. Give I love m.
Speaker 5: Ip do too, because you you have a bring in that like the franchise has improving your game is getting better. You're getting a little bit more respecting around the league, like on the one, but have you.
Speaker 3: A twenty point scorer already? Did you really improve? I mean you got better, obviously, we see he got better.
Speaker 5: But that's more of a team thing too, Bro.
Speaker 3: But what I'm saying he really like most improved. I mean he averaged twenty last year, you.
Speaker 5: Know, more pick, That's what I'm saying. I think it's more of a team thing. Though he was managing twenty five. That's the leap in the NBA.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like that ain't really that? Yeah, Bro?
Speaker 2: He and he's the number one pick. That's the jump you spost to make. And respectfully, that's beneathim.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 2: He's an all star NBA player, but he don't give a damn bout the YP. Give it to somebody who probably made a drafts change, but it's Cam.
Speaker 3: Let me think who made a drastic jump this year. I don't know.
Speaker 2: He was definitely should have won it for me, he could have stayed. Maybe let's go see who's some candidates for sure in my pe candidates r J, Barrett, Tyler, herro Man Thompson, give me Daniels, Jalen Williams, Victor will.
Speaker 3: Mayonna, Hell no, I'm gonna tell you I take Dyson Daniels or uh all the time. Jaden Williams made a big jump too though. Hell yeah, yeah, I tell you Dyson Danis or Jaglen Williams.
Speaker 2: I wish if Pete could have got it, because he's he should get it. Yeah, for sure, hey man shouts to the Clippers. Though, a couple of games took place last night as well. See hey, y'all, you know what I'm saying, go through. Timber Wolves beat the Hornets one twenty five to one. Ten A had twenty nine and six.
Speaker 3: J R.
Speaker 2: Had twenty nine, ten and nine. Jami Damas had twenty nine and ten as well. Man, that's a hell of a that's a hell of a trio right there. Yeah, goddamn, everybody was hooping out yesterday. The Mellow twenty eight, ten and six, and Bridges had twenty three and nine.
Speaker 3: Man, y'all see Lebar Lvar It's name LeVar Bar. Yeah, damn, I ain't know he lost his foot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, ah, yeah, that's happening.
Speaker 3: Damn.
Speaker 2: Sorry the war man for sure, that like he was in good spirits though, Yeah, he's back joking and stuff as well.
Speaker 3: But man, shout to LeVar Man, Damn, I hate that though, Man, Yeah.
Speaker 4: You don't know what happened. For prayers for lebar Man.
Speaker 2: We're still rocking with you, nasty for show Belt, the ASD situation, Bucks to Carred of mass one thirty seven to one oh seven, Yan thirty two to fifteen to four joined that twenty K club last night with a crazy performance. Dame thirty four and five and Klay Thompson had a finished game with twenty eight twenty K points.
Speaker 3: For Jannie, it's a lot of points, man, a lot of buckets.
Speaker 5: No shout out to jan that's the big feats overcome in the league. Yeah, what year is this film?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I'll be like next ten plus ten for sure. That's hard.
Speaker 4: Twenty k. It is crazy, A lot of buckets. I don't want to go to his free throw the spiritors.
Speaker 5: Howfully he can get up to forty doing nothing ten in the league.
Speaker 3: Eleven eleven Yeah, man, dang well, honest will probably be a twenty five k points that he made free throws. I'm sure he missed four thousand, no, wow, four thousands. A lot of miss free throw I mean shit. I meanright this at least three twenty five hundred ship.
Speaker 4: I would be surprised if it's it's lower than that.
Speaker 3: Uh ship.
Speaker 1: Sixty percent.
Speaker 3: Uh damn, damn. Shout out to the great freak Man twenty man.
Speaker 2: Shout to him for shure Wizards with the Jazz syesterday one twenty five to one twenty two.
Speaker 4: The tank off the show. Jazz said, we will capture the flag.
Speaker 2: All right, man, a couple of games, and I want to see how you feel about Wizards crazy one twenty two is crazy, like.
Speaker 3: They thrown in the towel.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: Bro, I don't know what I do if I like, I never mind now you wouldn't care if you're getting paid, Yeah, I would, Bro.
Speaker 5: Like at the point of the just pointed a year though, Bro, I'm saying, yeah, Mark.
Speaker 3: Now I'm too much of it. I never I never been in a situation when I was gonna lose team. I was.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: I was hurting Minnesota, so I didn't care that we was all having surgery, so I wasn't there. But that was it. I mean, yeah, your career for sure, you ain't never been I don't know what that feel like. Like this ship over. But it was like with twenty games, it was over at Christmas?
Speaker 4: Like, what does that feel like?
Speaker 3: The group Chack, what were doing in June?
Speaker 4: We can book now we will be Yeah, May first will be available for sure.
Speaker 3: I wonder like how Chris Middleton feel. Yeah, that's a drastic change. Yeah, like you've always been competing for like playoffs, competing for something. It's probably good for him because he can probably get his ankles right, probably like, yeah, I get ready for next.
Speaker 5: Year, but like mentally, probably don't like it. He don't like the state of the team is then for sure, Yeah, he deserves better. I'm about to hear Chris up man it's him to night to watch Boy to Die. Yeah, that's crazy, man, get well soon for sure. A couple of games, we see how I feel about Bulls at Magic.
Speaker 3: Like the Bulls, but I brother with the Magic. I don't like the Bulls. Ain't one of your teams.
Speaker 2: And more the Bulls with games I picked them, I'm not picking them nights I won with the Magic God Patris at Hawks.
Speaker 3: You know how that you know how that club get young blood? Sean Paul, you won't give it without last night.
Speaker 4: You got a pocket but I know them boys went out. Have you seen our team know?
Speaker 3: There was not was that was a ping pony will be red.
Speaker 2: That's then we don't play back with that game to night by the way to so yeah, yeah, we don't play back with it tonight.
Speaker 4: So keep it cute. Uh, seventy six ers as Celtics. I even say that.
Speaker 3: We're supposed to be going play back with that shut out to six.
Speaker 2: Six really did up a lot of natural tegether. We should have did the Knicks Lakers, No a Lakers. That's why we at Lakers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I won't be there. I'll be past talking about for sure.
Speaker 4: Words at Nets, Warriors, Rockets at Pelicans.
Speaker 5: The game Rockets though Trey killed and bro let's go Zion.
Speaker 4: Okay, we go Rockets, Knicks at Lakers.
Speaker 3: That player no want the Lakes? Yeah Likekers for sure?
Speaker 2: All right, super chat, you see hardest manipulation of the zero step everywhere in his low pickup gather to the rim and his step backs.
Speaker 3: Is he most influential guard? Is he low key the most influential guard? Oh he's he definitely has his Yeah, he definitely put left his print on the game. But most influential No, I'm gonna say Alan Iverson or Steph Curry just based off the way people play like Iverson. Obviously people were doing crossovers, but Iverson made it a thing like everybody had to have a crossover. Steph Curry made it cool to be a small guard and be able to shoot, like if you could shoot, you could play. And the way he cut move handles past all that stuff. But I feel him. I understand what he's saying with all the picking up the low points and all that stuff like bumps and all that stuff that James Harden was doing. But I mean, it's good to beat for sure.
Speaker 2: Jamal asked, Jeff, you something is better than Lebron like you said on the OS podcast.
Speaker 3: Who I said it was better than Lebron?
Speaker 4: Well, I ain't say that ship, So I'm gonna have to take the receipts on that one back that.
Speaker 3: I probably said more dominant, probably knowing you you probably I probably.
Speaker 2: What's time we did the OG podcast to be fair respected shouts to the ogs.
Speaker 4: That is a heavy edited podcast, by the way.
Speaker 3: So I don't remember really it really is. So that's why what saying he was better than Lebron, Like at that at this moment probly at that.
Speaker 5: Time conversation, but you read you say some ship, and.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I probably said I'll take Janni's. I can remember probably saying I take Jannie over Lebron right now, And yeah, I'll still take Janice over Lebron right now. Is twenty not thirty Lebron's forty. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Matthew Matthew that of Pocket Art Show asked if y'all were gms of Detroit, how would you commens cage to stay once it's contracted. If Dallas can save Luca, Detroit lose K. I think those are two sold separate situations. Brother, K to being Detroit as long as that's gonna pay that mix deal.
Speaker 3: So it's different. I think Kate is American. We look at like we care about certain stuff differently, Like they couldn't understand Luca in Dallas, like here a foreigner, Like yeah, they drink beer, smoke hookah, cigarettes, all that state culture. Yeah yeah, and some people just couldn't mix with it, like Nico whoever, the owners, they just couldn't understand, like how you're a professional athlete you drink beer, smoke hookah and do all this stuff. Well, overseas they smoked cigarettes and have time. Yeah, you know what I mean, Like, it's just a different thing. So I don't know. I think Kate he he wants to be great. He understands Detroit understand that Kate is they they got they all NBA player. He gonna be around for a while.
Speaker 4: Yeah, keeping happy, give me another piece with in the future, y'all be all right?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 3: For sure?
Speaker 4: Kate locked in with Detroit. Next question a DJ and Jeff Shit, bet it's a good for the most of the Hawks and Pacers.
Speaker 3: We had injuries, brou Jayalen Johnson went out, Bro, it didn't matter, but shout the fox. Uh. We said it was the Trey Young versus Tyler. Uh what's the boy name? Tyre's Halliburn? And then on versus Jalen Johnson. Yeah, but Jalen went out with the shoulders. Yeah I got that one though. Shout out to the patients. Man, what I'm about turn I'm at turning?
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 3: What what's his name? Raymond?
Speaker 4: Raymund? Appreciate you ray Man being him from the chat. That's a good SA twenty five for show Man, very five buckets be here.
Speaker 2: It was get to yesterday and James trying off the strength from the league being out of pocket. Man, it's just automatic for me. Even if you would have had thirty I'm still taking you fifty piece for show Oh man, I want j Man forty one piece yesterday something slight.
Speaker 3: Man. I'm going with my homeboys man, the Celtics, Peyton Pritrick, my boy Harry Belafantae.
Speaker 2: Man, that's crazy. They went crazy, Harry b and we say uh and uh. Paul Wall Harry being PAULA went crazy last night. Somebody picks that you we needed here being Paul waw for show Man last certain least my boy k went crazy yesterday thirty seven, ten and seven. He went insane. Be here and get well soon. We need some encouragement the Sturtursday morning.
Speaker 5: Man, I guess my hornets man eleven out of twelve.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 5: We taking though.
Speaker 3: It's all love boys, boy, I.
Speaker 4: Might get some goes to the maths man, load up to Drake.
Speaker 3: We got the yeah yeah, everybody down here.
Speaker 2: It says you mean bro okay, rushing team hauline Bro That's what I was talking about. Bro. Well, if you didn't see that, there's nobody in the doubt. Snaverage bitch. Everybody's hurt. That's just crazy.
Speaker 3: We set the tree.
Speaker 4: Plus the videos came when he laid down on the bitch. Ain't nobody there.
Speaker 3: Bro, It really ain't nobody on the bench, Bro.
Speaker 5: That ship's crazy, damn man, shouts of Dallas.
Speaker 2: Bro, they got two people on the bench. It's not about to be nobody in that arena. Look like that in the crowd for sure. What if they try Davison, I ain't surprised, bro, Bro, he really got two people on the bench, sip.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for sure. I go out there and do whatever they did. Oh man, my boy, fro a while.
Speaker 4: You can't even dat nobody up Damn I freak like man, he's time for this.
Speaker 3: Buysh sit man boy, just living in the moment. Flynn trot.
Speaker 4: For Shure Jackie mo.
Speaker 2: Roan at last, certainly not least give well into the Blazers for giving up to forty pieces in one night. That is insane with nobody doing shit yesterday even know it was a close game, which is crazy.
Speaker 3: Shit the tree all right, be.
Speaker 4: Here trying with somebody going into the weekend.
Speaker 3: What you got for him?
Speaker 5: Lebron twenty five cat and not playing They put him on my slip, so they gonna avoid that. Hello twenty five, Jaylen Brown twenty. I'm a Rock with Tavis Halliburton Tonight at twenty five against the Hawks. He's gonna kill them. Steph Curry twenty, Trey Murphy twenty. It's gonna be remixed a little bit. Before hundred was supposed to win you thirty k.
Speaker 3: If Cat was.
Speaker 2: Playing, Okay, five hundred possibly get you thirty k. Listen man, DraftKings.
Speaker 4: You know the promo code Club five twenty Baby, who's the crown?
Speaker 2: Be here?
Speaker 3: It's always yours king. It's never heard respect for sure.
Speaker 4: We appreciate y'all. We'll be back Monday morning. It's five only in the morning.
Speaker 2: The volume
Speaker 1: Mmm,