Speaker 1: Elvis Durand. Elvis Durand's phone tap. Hello Garrett, Hey, good morning. What's your phone tap all about?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 3: Sean submitted a phone tap idea to us to play on his dad Gary. Now, Sean and his family have been asking Dad for a pool in their backyard for many years now. So Gary is away on business and Sean figured now would be the great time to play a phone tap about putting a pool in the backyard. So Sean's going to start the call. Then I'm going to be the installer guy and pay us one.
Speaker 1: Pools are expensive. Let's see what happens in today's phone tap.
Speaker 2: Hello, hey Dad? Quick questions in the backyard? How do you turn the water off? The water off to the backyard? What do you just want to shut the main line? The main line you shut off in the in the garage? Why do you need to shut off? All right? Thanks Dad? Whoa that one? More questions? If I wanted to get like heavy machinery, you know, like sort of addict thing and a couple of things in the backyard, how do I do that?
Speaker 3: What's the best way to.
Speaker 2: Go in that? Have the equipment in the backyard? What are you to go through this, I gate or I don't look through the house or something. Just what what are you doing? What are you talking about? Have you equipment? All right, I'll figure it out. I'll figure it out. What are you doing? John? Really quick? If a pipe burst in the backyard? Like, what am I should I call?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: How the pipe burst in the backyard? Chilling? No, I mean it's not a big I want to handle it. What do you mean it's not a big deal. How did the pipe burst in the backyard?
Speaker 1: I don't know how to stop it? Did you figure out where to turn it off? This is gonna be banned really quickly if we don't stop that.
Speaker 2: We're just we're putting up We're putting a pool in the backyard, Daddy, I mean the pool. If we talked about putting the pool in the backyard, I said, really, yeah, honestly, these questions are not really helping, Like, and the pool is happening. We're not wanting overturn. Okay, So let me just stop. Figure out the water? The water you turn off in the garage, Sean, Now, what the hell are you talking? Where am I going home on that? I'm right, I'm walking down to the garage. That like, where where's the It's on the left, don't know, it's on the left. Like what is coming up? Literally everywhere? Like shun Heller? You do it? Kurt hits the water off?
Speaker 1: Hey, sir, sir, hi, are you with the water company?
Speaker 2: I don't work with the water company? It's my house? Who are you? Hi? Yeah?
Speaker 3: No, this is Frank's pools. I'm here to put your pool in. But there seems to be a problem right now.
Speaker 2: Your son said there is a problem. The problem is you're in my backyard, and my son is an idiot who gave you permission to go in my backyard and dig a hole?
Speaker 3: You are, mister, correct, Yes, I'm mister, and you have an amex ending in six ways.
Speaker 1: You're correct.
Speaker 2: How the hell did you get my amex Ylmber?
Speaker 1: You paid for it yesterday? We came over.
Speaker 2: What's the situation in my yard right now?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: Well, we got a mound of dirt ready to go. It's a little wet and soggy from all the mud because of the pipe burst. So but that's not going to create a pool for you, okay, because I can't I can't really hear you, So I'm just making out every other word done.
Speaker 1: I don't want too just a little bit louder.
Speaker 2: I'm a little want up pool.
Speaker 1: Oh this is weird, so you don't want.
Speaker 2: To pull I've been trying to tell you that.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're gonna have to charge you.
Speaker 2: For then I'm not paying you.
Speaker 3: A don Gary, actually my name is Garret from Elvis Duran in the Morning Show.
Speaker 1: And you just got phone tapped.
Speaker 2: I'm not a conference, so you're playing phone taps. Don't play a joke on your mother. She doesn't work either. Somebody's got to pay the bills around here.
Speaker 1: Elvis Duran a phone tap. This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all Party Space the
Speaker 3: Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show