Speaker 1: Damn kind of feel to just get out there and get some muptam.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, it was uh really good to just get out there, you know, play play an entire football game. Obviously, the the result wasn't what we all wanted, but it was good to get out there, get get good quality reps.
Speaker 1: The where you the way you guys started and you had more of the you know, frontline player players with you, with you have the two seventy five year Tachtown rives. It seemed like you were really nice rhythm.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, we got in a really good, really good rhythm those first couple of drives. You know, just just you know, that second half just couldn't sustain rhythm or drives. You know, they they went on a couple of long drives as well, but we gotta do something there to get that rhythm back. And then obviously at the end had a chance, and uh, you know, bal didn't bounce our way.
Speaker 3: I mean, you've known Christian McCaffrey for a while and you didn't played them, But what do you think the rushing title means to him in the grand scheme of things.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's it's one of those things like it's you know, with the career that he's had at the end of at the end of the day, when when he's older, bless you, when he's older, he's gonna remember stuff like that, you know, and and that's gonna just be another accolade for him to kind of hang his cap on. And but right now doesn't mean anything for him in his present or current you know, state of mind. So but I know down the road it's gonna mean a lot.
Speaker 1: If you have to. You know, the situation rises where you're playing in the playoffs. How big a deal or not big a deal is playing four quarters today?
Speaker 2: You know, just a yeah, you know, like I said, it was just good to get out there and play football. You know, it's it's been a while, you know, obviously I had a little bit of time in Baltimore, but yeah, just to get out there and and play football, and yeah, it was just it was good to get out there. And you know, if if they do need me during the the playoff run, I'll be ready.
Speaker 1: Might you done.
Speaker 3: Scout team every week at mcke the other quarterback, So essentially you're familiar with almost every quarterback that's in these playoffs. Maybe outside of golf and love.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean we faced I think a few weeks in a row. It was a you know, mobile dual threat quarterback, So me and Brandon Allen have been playing that role. And uh, you know there's other weeks too, for example, like week two we had the rams and uh you know, we were trying to do all the cool things that Stafford can do with the football. So uh no, it's just it's fun to you know, be able to go out there and see the different plays that the defensive guys draw up and try to do everything we can to get the defense ready. How are you they're getting there? It's a lot easier to do them in the walk through because things are a little slower, But U no, it's fun. It's fun to be able to try to get Dre and Fred and because you know, they're the best of the best, and it's fun to go up against them and practice every day.
Speaker 1: I think this was exactly you know, you play with the forty nine ers of Ebo and all the guys for four quarters. But in any way did this feel different? And if so, I guess how so from your first you know, five seasons to play with quarterback in the NFL.
Speaker 2: No, I wouldn't say it was different. You know, it's just going out there trying to do my job to the best of my ability. And I know it's a cliche, but you know that's all you really have to focus on out there at quarterback because if you start, you know, thinking about other things, you're you're probably not gonna play that well. So just try to keep it one thing at a time and focus on my job every single play and just move on to the next play after that.
Speaker 3: Have any words for to Jake Moody trying to tell them that you were gonna go out there and try to get him on last kick?
Speaker 2: What's that?
Speaker 3: Did you talk to Moody at all, say that you were going out there trying to get him one last chance.
Speaker 2: For a kick? No, I didn't. I didn't talk to Jake before we went out there. Again, like I just said, I was trying to just leave the team down there and hopefully, you know, score in any way that we could. So thanks guys, Thank you.