Speaker 1: Stay right here for our final news roundup and information overload. All right, new this round up Information overload hour. Here's our toll free number. It's eight hundred and ninety four one Sean if you want to be a part of the program. Joining us now is Kentucky Senator Ram Paul. He will be the chairman of the Homeland Security Senate Panel. And I think it's one of the more important jobs. This has been historically a department that has abused its power, that has not fulfilled its mission. And he said he's honored to have the opportunity to serve in this capacity in the modern era. And he's choosing this committee over another because he believes this is important for the health of our republic and Congress has got to stand up once again for its constitutional role, and the committee's mission of oversight and investigations is critical to Congress reasserting itself. And he looks forward to continuing the storied history of this committee's leadership in consequential bipartisan oversight investigations. Senator, I appreciate your comments on all this, but we just lived through four years where we had a president and a vice president and a Department of Homeland Security Secretary aiding and a vetting in law breaking, not vetting people coming into our country in record numbers. The estimates somewhere around fifteen million unvetted Harris Biden illegals, known rapists, murderers, cartel members, gang members, known terrorists that are in the country that are going to have to be deported. So I'm not exactly. I think we better get back to its original mission, which is to protect the homeland. And how do we do that. How do we find these people that we know are here but we don't know where they are.
Speaker 2: Well, we're getting right at the subject. That's the first subject that we'll address. We're going to have a hearing on Thursday. Preceding theation called remain in Mexico, and this was one of the great triumphs. So the first term of that Trump was remain in Mexico. That the idea that you're not going to be brought in time, put on an airplane, kept in the hotel, flown about the country, go on vacation. You're going to remain in Mexico and you be processed while in Mexico. We also believe that the law allows great latitude to what the rules are for eligibility to asylum. It is our belief from reading the law, and this is what our hearing will will will relate, is that the law says that the president may allow some programs to the list. It doesn't say shall, So we believe that the president could simply say that if you come in illegally, you are ineligible for any asylum. So you don't get people coming in and having some kind of you know, proceeding or hearing four years later. We don't put them up in a hotel. We just never admit them at all. And they say we're being firstcuted some country one thousand miles away. We say, well, main Mexico, and apply it to port and we'll see what happened. But if you do that, it completely reverses the trend. And we met with President Trump this week, the GP Caucus, and I am convinced on day one you are going to see a dramatic executive orders, but dramatic change and how the border is controlled. And I think you will see a border that within weeks, not within months, within weeks, is being controlled. And my hope is that the FBI is redirected from censorship and put into arresting people who are wanted for crimes who have also broken into the country. So now I think you're going to see a lot of change. I'm excited about the change, and I don't think this is going to be one of these usual things for you wait around and say, ah, did it happen? Did it happen. I'll be shocked if you don't see real results within the first month.
Speaker 1: Okay, So what I'm trying to understand, and I think is very critical here, is that we have to secure the border. I think that's it's sort of like if your boat is taking on water, you got to plug up the hole in the boat, then you bail out the water. You talk about criminal illegal immigrants, certainly that's got to be a top priority. We have known terrorist cartel members, gang members, murderers, and rapists in the country. How are we going to find them?
Speaker 2: Well, one of the ways you do is actually individualized. So what has happened to several of these million were actually stopped. The ones that were stopped in processed were given parole, and their parole is until a certain hearing. I think President Trump can simply say your hearings next month and hear the names, and the names are passed out to law enforcement nationwide and you begin rounding them up one at a time. You could also say, if you don't report for your hearing in one month, that you will become a fellon eg. You will be automatically reacted if you don't show up. And so there would also be the people who have a prayer or a hope of saying they would be migration towards where your detaining center is and where your trial's going to be. But all those things I think are wide open because the law is actually very inclusive and expansive as to what president can do regard immigration. And I think he's going to utilize the there this now, I think a lot's going to happen. Will it be perfect? Are you going to have eighteen million people line up and go home?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: But I do believe you lot numbers have criminals reporting. But also there's about a million of young males that came in in the last year or two who they do have the name for. There might be another million we don't have names of harder but we drought there. But the ones we do have a name, they've been given parole Biden gave the parole. Basically, they're out on a pass for however many years. We speed up the process for that. We have all their names, and we just say you got to show up within a certain time. If you don't, you are now you know, going to be convicted of not showing up for your hearing and you'll never be eligible for.
Speaker 1: Entry into the Sety Okay, So by definition, didn't everybody that entered the country without permission? Didn't they enter illegally? Didn't they break our laws? Did they not respect our laws, borders and sovereignty?
Speaker 2: Without question, I would send them back immediately out from this trial. Years later, I wouldn't give them parole. I don't think they deserve a hearing. If you're halfway across the river, or three quarters the way across the river, your boat is turned around, you're walking, you were turned around safely back on the Backican side. I think that alter the image of that in the ane fast and turning people around, not cutting the wire on the side to admit them, but actually taking people and turn them around. I've never understood, while we don't at the border do that, there is no way everybody coming across the river deserves some sort of hearing for your process and being flown to hotels and put up with three square meals a day, that is, you know, I think it's why people have lived it for Donald Trump this time. But I fully believe if anybody will do it, I think you will.
Speaker 1: I think so too, And I think it's got to happen. And the fact that this has gone on, and of course A Lajandor and may Orcus and Joe Biden and Kamala Harris kept saying the borders closed and the border secure. They just were outright lying to us, and our very eyes told the very very different story. And you know, how long do you think? And what is what has got to be included in building the wall to the point where it's impenetrable in your view, you.
Speaker 2: Know, the wall is part of the answer. And I think it's a symbol and the President has used it well so people can think of the symbol. We're going to be a twenty five hundred mile wall. It's never going to encompass the whole order. There's mountains, there's Indian reservations, there's private land. There reasons it won't be a contiguous wall. But I think it's a value in urban areas. There is huge traffic going across Nogalas or cities you know along the border Monterey. I think it is of definitely a value. But we all have technology. We have the ability through drones and radar to detect motion anywhere. It's not really that we don't have the ability to detect people coming in. We need to put them back on the other side.
Speaker 3: Instead.
Speaker 2: When you come in, we put you in a camp and then you're given an ancle bracelet or nothing, and you're given a par release. It's that process. It isn't really the matter that we can't catch them. But the remain in Mexico was so well known. That's why we're toitling our hearing remain in Mexico that once you begin to see camps on the Mexican side, the people can march it all the way from Venezuela, and jails and Colombian jails up there are like wells, I don't want to go to northern Mexico controlled by the gangs and the cartels, and so it does slow down once you see that. But I think the remain in Mexico on that side of the border turning back people immediately. I think that makes a big deal of difference into terns.
Speaker 1: I predicted this yesterday. I said Democrats Adam Schiff hasn't changed, certainly, Chuck Schumer has not changed, Dick Durbin hasn't changed. None of these radical left wing senators have changed. Then. I predicted yesterday they would revert to form and rather than talk about military preparedness, managing our defense budget and being more cost of fish, but also preparing for the next generation of warfare. I keep saying that I believe future wars are not going to be fought on battlefields, but they'll be fought in air conditioned offices with people pushing buttons. And I think that we have fallen behind technologically, and and that's not what Democrats wanted to talk about today. And that's not what They're not going to want to talk substance with Tulsea Gabbard. They're not going to want to talk up substance with Robert F. Kennedy Junior. They're not going to want to talk substance with Cash Bettel or Pam Bondi or Mark Arrubio. However, I do believe most, if not all, of these nominees will get through. That's my hope. What are your what are your thoughts?
Speaker 2: I think people need to realize that if for fuckings stick together, Democrats can't do anything to stop the cabinet you know that Trump has picked. And so the thing is is this is a Republican problem. The Democrats are who they are. They don't care about the border, they don't care about security, they don't care about the debt. And so I think that you know, Republicans after the side, but Republicans who vote against the president's nominees and kill his nominees, I think we need to, you know, pay a price at the polls. People need to stand up and take notice of those who are willing to vote against Trump's nominees. And uh, you know, we'll see how it shakes out. I'm with you. I think we can get the fifty, you know, only losing three on some of the ones that may be more contentious, but you know, I think there I think there's a good chance we get them all through. But you know, who won't know I mean that today I only caught snippets of it, but I hear it's pretty contentious with the Democrats. I don't think any Democrats are going to vote for Pete excess I am. I mean, I've known him for a long time. I've known him actually as not only a you know, a veteran who served heroically, but somebody who also has the wherewithal to believe that we shouldn't go all the time, that you know, we should intervene when we have to, when we declare war ahead of these different veterans groups that had a healthy skepticism towards war, the same way a lot of combat veterans have a lot of have a healthy skepticism towards war. So I think they.
Speaker 1: Get everyone gets all jacked up wanting to fight the war, then they politicize the war, and then they say never mind, and then you have a disastrous withdrawal like out of Afghanistan. That happens all too often, does it et.
Speaker 2: Senator Yeah, And I really think the whole thing in Afghanistan one of the worst military mistakes ever. I think it was time to go. I agree with President and Trump time to leave, but at the same time, to leave an urban air Force base. The images were worse than or that is Saigon when Santel and just the terrible military strategy.
Speaker 4: Of doing that.
Speaker 2: And then when Biden looks so horrible for you know, allowing that disastrous exit and the thirteen soldiers to die, then he shoots off a predator drone to show how how tuppy he is and he kills like they're an AID worker and thirteen children because they just want to show they were strong.
Speaker 1: Well, now he's he's still bragging about what a great success it is. And Kamala Harris was doing the same thing during the campaign. Right quick break, right back. We'll continue more with Senator ram Paul Kentucky and your calls on the other side, eight hundred and ninety four one Sean, if you want to be a part of the program as we continue. How we continue now with Senator Ram Paul of the great state of Kentucky. Where do you think the country is now? I mean Donald Trump, I think, by any measure, had one of the most historic comebacks in the history of this country and legacy. Media Democrats through everything they had at this man for nine years and he was able to overcome it. How do you interpret all that extraordinary?
Speaker 2: I mean really extraordinary that he could have weathered all that the lawfare that they're still doing the idea that New York had changed their law to bring thirty year old charges and then put them before a biased judge and a biased tury and convicting them of something that no one has ever been convicted of a New York before Donald Trump, and I think completely crazy. I do think that the historic nature of this does indicate, you know, a widespread public sort of change of heart and the fact that they would still vote for the president even after he's excused of these things. But the biggest thing in the last week or so that shows that business is starting to figure this out and deciding that at least saying publicly they're not going to censor us anymore, and admitting that their censors were left wing, and also admitting that the Biden administration was yelling and screaming at them to take down constitutionally protected speech. So this is a big, big change, and they wouldn't do it if they didn't think that their bline was going to be hurt. But it's good for us and for those of us who believe in the First Amendment that some of the others are backing up. Elon Musk what a great thing him buying Twitter and revealing that. One of the things with my committee I'm going to do is to reveal the other half of Twitter files. Twitter files was what went on a Twitter and Elon Musk revealed that Matt Baby and others came down there, he gave access to the files. I want the other half of those files. I want the government files. So I'm going to use my committee to go after the other half of the Twitter files, all the people that were down there harassing them. I want to see the internal emails that were floating about government.
Speaker 1: Me too.
Speaker 2: I love this speech, and so we're going to expose all of that. And you know, I'm working very hard trying to get power in my committee, but I've got to keep all the Republicans together. You know, there's one way, and I won't get the ability to be of these records.
Speaker 1: Well, you appreciate what you're going to do. It's very important to the country, our security. Ram Paul, thank you, Sar. Appreciate your time. Eight hundred and ninety four one. Shawn is a number if you want to be a part of the program. You know, let's imagine you cook your favorite fish or maybe burger or steak, or chicken, whatever it happens to be, and you just finished cooking it and you have your knife and fork and you're about to cut into it and you want it to be perfect. Well, you can be perfect now every single time. And I just love this technology. It's chef iq Sense. Now. It's a modern, completely wireless it's a cooking thermometer. You just simply stick it in your food. You go on the chef iq app. It's simple, it's basic, it's easy. You pick your level of done. This maybe like a medium, medium rare, maybe like a well done bad idea. Well, however you like it, it'll come out perfect every time. And chef iq Sense was designed to withstand extreme heat. It can survive in a deep fryer. Whether you're grilling or roasting, or broiling or baking, it doesn't matter. Chef iq Sense it guarantees that whatever you're cooking, your chicken, your pork chops, your pork ribs, your burger, your steak, your fish, it's going to come out exactly to your preferred outcome. If you have guess it's perfect because their food will come out perfectly as well. It's simple. You insert the wireless probe into your food. You choose your desired level of doneness on the chef iq app. It'll even tell you when you need to turn the food over. It will tell you exactly when it is done. And that means that every meal will be served not only with perfection, but with confidence. Now chef iq sense works right out of the box. You simply stick it in your food. You select your level of doneness and that's it. It tells you when it is perfect. You will have a perfect meal every single time. You can find it at chefiq dot com. Every meal will be a masterpiece. Chef iq dot com. You're gonna love this technology. Very inexpensive. Try it today, all right, twenty five now until the top of the hour. Eight hundred and ninety four one show is on numbers. If you want to be a part of the program, you can save money, not sacrifice service. When you make the switch to my cell home provider, a Vetro owned company. It's called pure Talk. You've voted big government out, you've voted a phishing government in, and we're still living in the Harris Biden economy. Save money and the beauty with Puretalk is they use the same exact cell towers the same five G network as the big carriers Verizon AT and TT Mobile, and the average family saves close to one thousand dollars a year. You pay half the price for the exact same service. It's insane. That's real money in your pocket instead of paying eighty five one hundred bucks a month per person with your wireless bill. Well, with Puretalk you'll get unlimited talk, unlimited text, fifteen gigs, a data, mobile hotspot roaming thirty five bucks a month, the exact same service. Anyway, Take the fat out of your wireless bill, put money in your pocket. Just I'll pound two fifty. Say the keyword save now. Do it now, you save an additional fifty percent off your first month Pound two fifty, keyword save now, and you will be with Puretalk, a veteran owned company, my cell phone company, America's wireless company. All Right, the disaster that is California just continues to get worse and worse. Santa Ana winds have kicked up, and we're just learning more and more about how radical environmentalists have been ruling the roost out in California for some years and the amount of money that is being spent. I mean, they cut fire prevention by huge amounts of money. It was a huge New York Post expos today, huge amounts of money. You know. Gaven Newsom's you know, plans to spend one hundred million dollars on electric vehicles, on on and green energy over the next several years. They have, you know, billions in wind turbines they want to build. I talk about I talked about the six hundred and fifty million dollars they allocated for the Port of La to go green, which is insane, but proposed cutting two point six billion dollars in fire prevention, you know, that by one hundred and one million dollars. And they don't practice the science of forestry, which is removing the brush and having control burns, et cetera, et cetera. You know, but you know, the left radical environmental movement that controls California. You know, they cut the firefighter's budget. All of this was predictable. They had empty reservoirs, they have hydrants that didn't work, and now they just you know, point fingers at each other and say, it's not our fault. What are we supposed to do here? I mean, it's unbelievable. It is this. This is the environmental movement gone extreme. This is the new Green Deal. You know. Now we have the winds keeping these fires going as we speak. And you know, one thing I would say to the members of Congress, because at the end of the day, they're going to ask all of you to foot the bill for the rebuilding efforts that are going to go on out there, is don't just hand California a blank check. There's got to be strings attached. There's got to be change out there to prevent this from ever happening again and enforcing the American taxpayers to pay for it again. You know, how do you have Well, it's not my fault that we had an empty reservoir, not my fault that the hydrants aren't working. Well, whose fault is it?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 1: Even the LA Fire Chief Kristin Crawley, you know, said, yeah, they failed us. The leadership in this county failed us. Listen, did the City of Los Angeles fail you and your department and our city.
Speaker 6: It's my job to stand up as a chief and exactly say, justifiably what the fire department needs to operate to meet the demands of the community.
Speaker 1: Did they fail you that.
Speaker 6: Is our job, and I tell you that's why I'm here. So let's get us what we need so firefighters can do their jobs.
Speaker 1: Did they fail you? Yes.
Speaker 6: The seventeen million dollar budget cut and the elimination of our civilian positions like our mechanics did and has and will continue to severely impact our ability to repair our apparatus. Over the last three years, been clear that the fire department needs help. We can no longer sustain where we are. We do not have enough firefighters. With that, I have also requested multiple budgets interim budgets to show how understaffed, under resource and underfunded the LAFD.
Speaker 1: Is now our friends at Berner and again go to BYRNA dot com slash Hannity. I love this non lethal option. Everybody needs to prioritize security as we start the new year. And if you've not seen their videos, it'll blow you away. It is unbelievable. I mean, this technology is so superior. I got to give them a lot of credit is they are now working and helping to support Los Angeles during their time of crisis. And Luan Famas with us. He's the chief revenue and Marketing Officer to discuss the company's decision to help the people in la and the donating ten percent of their proceeds through January the twenty first. And my understanding, Luwan, is that you lost your first home it, you know, in these fires. I'm so sorry to hear that.
Speaker 4: Hey, Sean, yes, that is corrected. And as a former Angelina and a person that really grew up in Los Angeles, in and around Los Angeles, and just as a watch with total disbelief and despair and our hearts lead for everyone that's dealing with this, you know, tragedy that could have been avoided. And yes, my my first home I bought in Altadena is now in ashes. And speaking with some of my former neighbors, everybody is just besides themselves. And you know, we at BERNA are dealing with with listening to what they're they're saying. Is the aftermath of all of this is that you have, you know, an increase in looting, You have arsonists walking around neighborhoods, you know, trying to you know, ignite fires. There was a video on online that I saw where a group of neighbors found this guy with the torch is literally trying to burn a house, and thank god they apprehended the guy. But you know, we're getting calls like, hey, we need Berna's out here, Berna launchers outter because it's starting to get really chaotic, and folks are calling their neighbors to borrow lethal firearms, which is absolutely legal. It's hard to get any defense to protect themselves and the property, and so we wanted to jump in and help in that way, but also in a way where how can everyone come together and rally around Angelinos. And what Berna is doing is we're going to donate ten percent of all proceeds or all sales on bernad dot com from now to January twenty one and really working with the Salvation Army, the American Red Cross, the Los Angeles Food Bank, and the California Community Foundation to help right away, because like right now, you know, we need to help because help can't wait and our our fellow Americans need us, and so we want to rise to the occasion.
Speaker 1: Well how can people help, because that's the main thing. And again, I'm sorry you lost your home. I hope you have insurance out there. I understand insurance is a big issue.
Speaker 4: It is it's uh, you know, like thankfully it was a former home. But I still still stay in touch with everybody in the old neighborhood, and you know, they're dealing with a total disaster, and so we want to help by just donating, you know, ten percent of our revenue from Berna dot com and if you want to go those in Los Angeles that you know are looking for ways to properly defend themselves using less lethal force.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 4: Visit Burna dot com, slash Hannity, Uh, make your purchase, make your purchase, and then ten percent of all all purchases and sales goes to you know, the four charities that I've outlined.
Speaker 1: Oh, well, I appreciate what you're doing, Brian and everybody else. We'll put it up on our website as well. But I think it's great that you're helping them out in their time and need I know there are others helping as well. As time goes on, we're going to find out a little bit in more detail what the needs of so many people are.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: But for a lot of people, they're not going to get insurance money to the level that they would need to rebuild. And I'm not sure how this is going to work. Out and then going through the process. The permitting process is insane. Anyway, Luwan, thank you so much. We appreciate our friends at Bernard. Thanks for what you're doing. A link on Hannity dot com.
Speaker 4: Sir, thank you, Sehwan.
Speaker 3: We good.
Speaker 1: Eight hundred nine four one sewn our number if you want to be a part of the program. All right, let's go to our busy phones. George in my free state of Florida. George, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 3: Hey? Sean?
Speaker 5: How you doing Hey? First of all, I want to say happy anniversary for your first year as a Florida residence. How how does freedom a field?
Speaker 1: I moved January one last year, and yeah, it's the best decision I ever made. And by the way, extricating yourself out of New York and then becoming domiciled and homesteaded and getting your license and your gun license and handing everything back in New York. You know, there was a list of sixty five things I was preparing for months in advance for the move. But it was the best decision I made. Thank you. And the people have been great in Florida. I love Florida.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's great. I talked to you right before the election, but I wanted to say amen with this result. My daughter, who I talked to a few times ago, she didn't vote for Trump in twenty twenty, but she voted for twenty twenty four. The day after the election, Sean, she called and says, hey, hey, Dad, you're expecting the grandchild and I'm gonna do in July. And she goes and I am so thankful and this country now has hope. And I just wanted to share that with with your listeners and stuff that I think.
Speaker 4: And I see it in your.
Speaker 5: Eyes Sean when I see you on TV. Now you've got some twinkle in your hope from your eye. We were, we're we're just just very optimistic. Another thing of one of my sons, uh, I think I talked to her about. He took me to Normandy a few years ago when he was in high school, and he took me to a Trump rally in twenty sixteen. He joined the military about six months ago, and my wife and I are like, oh, okay, because I know the other politics about you know, but I'm always going to get talk to him about some things. And so we had some scheme on the game with this elections, Sean. And with this relection now and I've seen Pete Headcheff on the on the on the confirmation, my wife and I were very very relieved and confidence that my son is now in good hands, that he will not be abandoned or we won't be talking about appeasement anymore for at least hopefully for decades to combat at least for the next four and so I am just so help thankful for that, uh. And I think we won the battle, but we didn't win the war with the legacy media, Sean. They're festering right now. We got we got four years, two years to continue to do what we're doing. But you know, we talk about the legacy media, they they had that fatal, uh, fatal blow in Atlanta during the debate, and we just need to keep showing that different of of how how our mainstream media uh lies to us. And if we can continue to do that, and maybe Trump can can create a free speech force the next couple of years, so that is bipartisan and just has that platform that we just need to have discussion and I know Elon has done that with Twitter, but we need to we need to replicate that Sean, you told me a few years ago, and you know, you had an opportunity to go into parlor, a dude parlor. And I say, now, let me assure you that that's still a viable opportunity. But we needed, all of us need to continue to open up our our our platforms on free speech.
Speaker 1: I'm going to tell you right now, I think that things have changed dramatically. Yeah, like you, I'm very, very hopeful. I also see the sober reality, which is this, This is going to be a very heavy lift. But it's certainly a challenge that I know the President is up for and we're just going to have to stiffen occasionally the spines of some of these people in Congress. I already have plans I can't announce them yet to help in that area. And I'll let you know is I'll let you know by the end of this week. Let's put it that way. So stay tuned, my friend. Yeah, it's a hopeful time for sure. Could you imagine if Kamala Harris, god forbid was going to be inaugurated next Monday, I just forget it. I'd be out of my mind. Dave Arizona next, Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 3: Hi, thanks for taking my call. I am immensely honored.
Speaker 1: I'm honored glad you called.
Speaker 3: You're my hero. Your busts should be on Mount Rushmore.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I'm not sure about that. That'd be a pretty ugly buzz But go ahead with.
Speaker 3: The invasion of that apartment building in Colorado. Something triggered in my mind, and nobody seems to be thinking about it. I wonder for naive since the terrorists, I'm sure a bunch of terrorists and a bunch of organized criminals have snuck across the border.
Speaker 1: We know that's a fact.
Speaker 3: Yes, they're going to communicate with each other. Now, here's my doomsday scenario. What if a couple hundred communities suddenly you wake up in the middle of the night and there's half a dozen armed guys standing on your porch and it happens all over I know.
Speaker 1: It's going to happen if they show over at my house, but I don't know about your house.
Speaker 3: Well I know, well, I'm okay with that. But will the police and the National Guard be able to handle something of that scope is my worry.
Speaker 1: I think they will. Will they be able to prevent an attack probably not. Yeah, that's the sad part. I mean, we'll be dealing with the aftermath of it, and you know, we already have all those people murdered and raped and victims of violent crimes. All that blood is on Joe Kamala, Alejandro Majorcis's hands and frankly on the hands of the FBI and our intelligence community for not enforcing the law and the DOJ two. They were all complicit. They all turned a blind eye, they all allow the law breaking, and then they all lie to us. But it's you know, it's a new day starting Monday, and I can't wait. That's going to wrap things up for tonight. We'll have the latest on Pete Hegsath really crushed today in the hearings. Democrats tried their best, reverted to form, didn't lay glove on him. Mike Waltz, Senator Tim sheehe Elizabeth Hasselback, Alina Hobbit. Tonight, Patrick bed David will join us a podcaster. And the Navy seals that were there defending Pete Hegseth. They were there early in the morning, like in the overnight hours to get in line to be at the hearing. Amazing anyway, ninetiestern c adbr Hannity on Fox, will see you tonight. Back here tomorrow. Thank you for making this show possible.