Speaker 1: From Hollywood to You than You air on air with a Ryan Seacrest, Good Morning.
Speaker 2: The second day of October, Halloween is going to be here fast.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: I have bad news for both of you. I cannot trick or treat with you. I'm actually going to go to Nashville to take my niece trick or treating.
Speaker 3: That is adorable.
Speaker 2: You never trick or treated with kids, it's the best in your whole life. Well, Tanya, I don't have kids, and so I don't just go pick up random kids to walk around nieces too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my whole life.
Speaker 4: But I mean people in your life have children.
Speaker 2: But she wants me to dress up, and she gets to pick, so I will dress up. She's gonna decide, But yeah, I'm very excited to take her Halloweening.
Speaker 1: What time do we go? What time does it start? Blynda's kids?
Speaker 5: As it starts getting a little bit dark, kind of the forest, but you don't want it to be we trick or treat when it's still kind of daylight out, but it's about yeah it's dark.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm very excited. Yeah, I can't wait. So, yeah, that's a big deal. That is a big first time Uncle Ryrae goes trick or treating.
Speaker 4: Are you going to bring like a little goblet with you with blood inside but it's really red wine?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 3: Maybe I just have like a normal cup. We usually do bring like roasty solo cups.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know whatever.
Speaker 2: My sunset Halloween Eve is six pm, so just FYI if you're marking your calendars, so weather today it is going to be the hottest day of the week. Yeah today?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 2: Do you have hot day clothes? Your hottest day of the week clothes?
Speaker 3: We can't wear it here.
Speaker 5: I am in jeans and a sweater because it's freezing in the studio.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in the studio it is.
Speaker 2: But if you've got like I have one pair of very very thin pants that have that breathe and I have a very it's not see through, but it's a very light.
Speaker 1: It's not mesh, but it's very very breathable.
Speaker 5: I guess would be like gene shorts and like a very thin material tea.
Speaker 2: Whatever, your hottest day of the week outfit is today's your day for I just.
Speaker 4: Moved all my summer stuff down the bottom of my closet.
Speaker 2: Soon mostly stunny highs in the nineties one hundred and five Inland. A little better tomorrow, but it's going to be just hot the next couple of days. So I'm just reading an article this morning talking about Los Angeles, and they said, it's not our fault. If you're single, it's really not your fault, Mikayla. It's not your fault that you can't find someone.
Speaker 4: Good, good news.
Speaker 1: Is it not your fault?
Speaker 2: A new study ranked Los Angeles as one of the worst cities in the US for dating, one of the worst why bigger better syndrome. It says, uh, low likelihood of marriage, high divorce rates, and a poor quality of life.
Speaker 3: I don't agree with any of that.
Speaker 1: At least it's a good excuse if you can't find somebody.
Speaker 5: I mean, but then again, I didn't find my husband in La. He was living in San Diego. I did a long distance for two years.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 2: He's number one on the list of the worst places to date New York, New York City.
Speaker 1: Ah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so they got us beat. Just one city got us beat. That's fine, all right, How is your day going to shape up? We're in the middle of the week, second day of October. Let's get to those horoscopes.
Speaker 4: All right, Aries, don't overthink.
Speaker 1: Just act.
Speaker 4: Taurus.
Speaker 5: Get ahead of your work today because you'll want to take it easy later.
Speaker 7: On.
Speaker 4: Gemini, think before you send that controversial email.
Speaker 5: Cancer, don't worry everything, we'll get done. Stop stressing.
Speaker 4: Leo, pick a different workout routine today.
Speaker 5: Virgo, take the dog or yourself for an extra long walk today.
Speaker 4: Libra, let yourself indulge in a sweet treat tonight.
Speaker 5: Scorpio, plants need water and sunlight to grow.
Speaker 4: Remember that, Sagittarius, someone will press you to work today. You need that push.
Speaker 5: Chapricorn, a new idea will pop into your head today, let yourself explore it.
Speaker 4: Aquarias, take an extra long lunch break today.
Speaker 5: Em Pisces binge a brand new show and start tonight.
Speaker 1: Also tonight at sundown, Rashashana begins.
Speaker 4: Yes it does, baby.
Speaker 2: Six thirty four exactly tonight, yep. And happy birthday to Kelly Ripam. She's celebrating today, Happy birthday, love you. On National Kale Day, she gets to share it with Kale Days Lucky one and five to one, one to two, seven Into the studio if you want to get in to ask us anything, and I just I should think those of you who listen, but those of you who call in to us, we are strangers, but call in to tell us something really private, to help with guidance, to give advice to because it's just it's nice that you trust us to tell us some of these things, having not met you know.
Speaker 1: So we get a lot of calls about relationship advice. We give it. We don't use our advice much, but we do our.
Speaker 3: Best right and we sometimes don't agree with each other.
Speaker 8: That's the beauty.
Speaker 2: That's fine, exactly. I mean, i'd be boring if we all agree with each other exactly. Mark is on in riverside, Mark, good morning. How are you my friend?
Speaker 3: Who wish you?
Speaker 4: Guys agreed with you?
Speaker 9: I'm great, My god, Well, bucket lists never stop coming.
Speaker 10: This is amazing.
Speaker 9: I'm talking to you.
Speaker 1: This on your bucket list to talk to me.
Speaker 9: Come on now, absolutely.
Speaker 2: I appreciate it. Welcome to the show. Better impressed. How can we help you?
Speaker 9: Well, I work with a bunch of guys. We work for a city here and so cal and they're in the back and everything, and they can't talk, they don't want to talk, a little nervous. But I always saw him, I go, this guy is so approachable. He's probably one of the nicest guys in the Hollywood. Very few times can you say this is you know, what you see is what you get. And I've been blessing and just to be able to have this moment with you, and I just wanted them to hear that you are just the most approachable, one of the nicest, genuine guys, that what you see and what you hear is what you get.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you, honestly, Mark, that is so super sweet. And you did not need to call this morning to say it, and I really appreciate that.
Speaker 9: I just had one other question, if.
Speaker 1: You don't want Yeah, of course over here.
Speaker 9: What is the origin of the mercury is in retrograde? That baffles me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a real issue, this mercury in retrograde. Right, it lasts too long because I guess you're not supposed to make decisions or things go wrong when it's in retrograde. Well, I don't have a technical definition, Tony. This is like right right in your wheelhouse, do you know.
Speaker 4: Well, technically, mercury in retrograde is when mercury passes the Earth in its orbit. Towards the sun around the Sun, so it appears to us like mercury is moving backwards when in reality it's not. But basically mercury governs communication, technology and travel, so when it's in retrograde, those are the areas that tend to get hit the hardest. So they say, like you can experience travel delays, miscommunications, accidentally sending an email too soon. And then they also advise not to sign any contracts in that time period.
Speaker 1: And how long does this go?
Speaker 4: It's periods of time.
Speaker 8: Are we in it?
Speaker 4: No, we're not in it.
Speaker 2: We're not in till grades again in November twenty sixth right, yeah, right before Thanksgiving, Thanksgiving Giving, Yes, after Halloween before Thanksgiving.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then it lasts to mid December.
Speaker 1: So there you go.
Speaker 9: Very cool, Yeah, because every time you say that, we're like in death, con Ford, like, I'm looking.
Speaker 1: Around back exactly. I'm with you.
Speaker 2: Well, Mark, thank you so much for listening to us. You have a great day.
Speaker 1: You tooe. Brother, take care okay.
Speaker 2: Brother, bye bye, nicest guy on the planet right there, Mack.
Speaker 4: And in riverside where all the heat is Wow, you know what, Yeah, this is good information for people getting married not to get married. Yeah, not to get mary, NOTSI contract. You probably shouldn't create a union.
Speaker 2: Are you working around anything yours is in March? Are you working around anything with the stars?
Speaker 4: And that didn't check for mercury retrograde.
Speaker 3: I checked for many things like that could be coming up around that time.
Speaker 4: I got to look into mercury retrograde.
Speaker 1: We will have no focus until eight o'clock till you figures that out.
Speaker 4: It isn't retrograde those days.
Speaker 2: So if you just joined us, we're talking to Mark, nicest guy ever who wanted to know, like, what is mercury retrograding mean? And Tanya's going, oh, Tanya, don't sign things, don't make things decisions, you don't do anything, don't get don't get married day, not like us, They not like us. Start to play and well they're not like us. By Kendrick was playing, I heard screaming, and what did you scream about?
Speaker 4: I'm actually sweating.
Speaker 1: So are you getting married during retrograde?
Speaker 4: Yes? I would like to getting married, but it's.
Speaker 2: Okay to Mark. I can't do anything big, but it's okay for you.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, it's okay because technically what I can do is I can get my marriage license prior to the actual wedding date, which is but then.
Speaker 5: Your marriage's life is going to be like a whole separate date than your actual wedding day.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna have to work around this. I need to text Robbie.
Speaker 1: Are you going to mornings? We just picked a date.
Speaker 4: I am sweating. No, No, I can't move it. I just can't.
Speaker 3: You just don't believe in this stuff. It's like so silly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, so.
Speaker 1: You don't.
Speaker 2: She's like, baby, I got big breaking news from the universe. All right, let's get into this. We all love coffee around here. Go to bed thinking about it. Matter of fact, if you don't drink coffee, it's probably a deal breaker for me because I like the experience of sharing the morning ceremony of making the coffee and moaning when I drink my first sip.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you definitely judge us more when we're not drinking coffee.
Speaker 1: Oh, for sure, you're not as fun. The show's not as good. It's your opinion, but sure so.
Speaker 2: A new study has linked moderate caffeine consumption with a lower risk of developing certain diseases. So the correct amount of caffeine or coffee to have to be your best self and not have too much but still get it is three cups.
Speaker 3: Okay, rande like when you go to Star Wars.
Speaker 1: No cups. It's like a cup of coffee. That's probably two.
Speaker 4: What does it mean in the espresso terms?
Speaker 1: Espresso is a tiny little.
Speaker 3: Cup, but that would be like the shot of coffee.
Speaker 1: Three shot, three shots?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, So what I do is I have six cups, but I only pour have these so it stays hot. So I pour, I pour again, I pour again, I pour again, poor again.
Speaker 1: And I poor again.
Speaker 4: So it's three total.
Speaker 2: It's three full. But really yeah, I like it like that. By the way, tall just so you know, I'm just looking this up. The tallest twelve ounces a Grande sixteen ounces event he is twenty four ounces.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't do ventees.
Speaker 5: I do a Grande.
Speaker 2: Here's your quote for today. Peace is always better than revenge. Peace is always better than revenge.
Speaker 4: Say it again.
Speaker 1: Put this FM headlines with Siciny well.
Speaker 5: A three point five magnitude earthquake struck near Ontario at twelve fifty six yesterday afternoon. It was felt in Highland, Lakewood and as far north as a Zuza. Millions of Californians will see expanded access to iv F and other fertility treatments thanks to a new state mandate. Firefighters responded to a brush fire in Castaic that quickly spread to at least twenty five acres. The fire was fifty percent contained as of six am this morning, and Claudia Shine Mama was sworn in as Mexico's first female president yesterday.
Speaker 4: On air with Ryan seacrest, I.
Speaker 2: Was saying earlier, Los Angeles ranks is one of the worst cities in the country to date. It's number two. Number one worst is New York City. So, Madiana, it's really.
Speaker 1: Not our fault.
Speaker 11: No, it's not. I've been annoying to this. This is the whole time. I'm like, I can't be the problem.
Speaker 1: No, you're not. You can't be. I can't be, MICHAELA can't be. It's got to be the city.
Speaker 8: Yeah, definitely the city we're in.
Speaker 2: Right, So Taco Tuesday last night, walk us through it.
Speaker 11: So it was a fun day. You know, we got there. He bought me roses again, which was cute.
Speaker 5: Cute.
Speaker 11: Yeah, but I don't want to go.
Speaker 8: You don't want to go bar dates and.
Speaker 11: I'm like, well, we haven't even talked about the third date. So also like should I worry about this?
Speaker 1: You don't want to wait? Wait wait? Did you jump in hold on? You went to Taco Tuesday with him and Flowers?
Speaker 8: Yes, yes, yes, okay. It was nice, but it was a bar. It was a bar. It was another bar. And it's like, I don't want to go.
Speaker 1: It's Talco Tuesday, it's a Tuesday.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So you've been tough.
Speaker 3: You guys are supposed to be on my side.
Speaker 8: Yeah, keep going, okay, And we did kids. At the end of the day.
Speaker 1: He talked me about his lips.
Speaker 8: So they're plumpy?
Speaker 1: And is he slow and soft?
Speaker 8: It was slow and slow?
Speaker 1: Kids, get it. Last.
Speaker 11: I can't remember seconds for sure, longer or shorter, shorter?
Speaker 8: Definitely shorter, yo.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I mean it was a good kiss though it was it was nice, you know, was his breath It didn't smell son't even post tacos. Yeah.
Speaker 8: I was so scared of that. That's why there was no tongu kisses.
Speaker 4: Did you guys drink?
Speaker 8: Yeah, well I didn't.
Speaker 11: I didn't finish my drink, but he he did, Yeah, he did.
Speaker 1: So so you go to talk to Tuesday.
Speaker 2: The guy makes out with you, he's got plump, good kissing lips.
Speaker 1: What's the problem.
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 11: I think maybe I am the problem, but no, so I'm think you're not into it? Should I tell him that I don't want to go on a third bar date?
Speaker 2: If he does, okay, why do you say we've done the bar scene. Let's go to something else.
Speaker 8: So I take the leader.
Speaker 1: You could take the lead suggesting some things. Yeah, take your mind. Yes, let's not lose this guy.
Speaker 8: Let's not lose it.
Speaker 2: No, let's not lose it because you always you always come back and there's some issue always that you walk away from. So far, nice guy, Taco Tuesday.
Speaker 3: You want like a fancy restaurant.
Speaker 8: We kind of Maybe it was.
Speaker 3: A better restaurant, then you'd be happy right now?
Speaker 8: Maybe a little bit.
Speaker 11: Well, I just don't want the bar scene. I think like that kind of gets me, Like, I don't know.
Speaker 8: If you're not into it, tell him what do you think.
Speaker 4: Into it?
Speaker 1: Into it?
Speaker 11: I had to try it out, yeah, you know, like I wasn't gonna know if I didn't try it out.
Speaker 8: This is what dating is about.
Speaker 2: Why don't you give him another shot different place and let's see outgoes.
Speaker 8: Okay, Yeah, okay, I will let you guys know.
Speaker 2: Madiana third date after Taco Tuesday. And he's a good kisser. Yeah, let's call him plump Jack lump Jack. His nickname is plump Jack.
Speaker 4: Kissing is so fun. It's honestly like one of my favorite things to do on a feeling.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, I agree, let's all have a moment for kissing.
Speaker 7: Yes.
Speaker 6: Hey.
Speaker 2: The Rosebwall announced it will be one of the twelve stadiums to host the FIFA Club World Cup in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 1: It's a big deal.
Speaker 2: A lot of stuff happening, a lot of big things happening here in the city. Well, I think Amy Sugarman has been waiting for you to do this story, Tanya. She uh has old the scoop if you haven't spoken to her, she does she might.
Speaker 4: Should we text her really quick and somebody.
Speaker 1: Should for your reports. But go ahead.
Speaker 4: I'm supposed to know that Amy Sugarman has all the answers to their besties.
Speaker 1: But go ahead. What's the story?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 4: So well, I feel like we all know what happened because an episode of her podcast Let's Be honest. Kristin did confirm that she and Mark, her boyfriend of seven months, broke up, and she said, quote, He's been the best boyfriend that I've ever had. I just know long term, he needs to experience life. He's young. I started to feel the age a little bit with life experience. So for reference Mark, he's twenty four. There was a thirteen year age gap between the two of them that everybody was quick to point out when they first started dating. And so she's like, I knew it, you know, I knew that there was this age gap, but I didn't. I started to feel it in life experiences.
Speaker 1: In life experiences correct.
Speaker 4: And so she said basically, she was like, he needs to experience life like he hasn't those formative years, he hasn't had them. And she goes, I know one day he will look back and understand it, and actually think one day he will look back and thank me. And then Kristin also said she has no interest in getting back into the dating world right now, but in my opinion, Kristin Cavaleri is a hot commodity and somebody should goop her up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's yeah, she would probably find someone fast. It is interesting. I don't you know me. I don't have a problem with age gaps. But it's true.
Speaker 2: You know some people when you are dating someone much younger, you don't know the same music, you don't know the same pop references, you don't know the same shows or movies.
Speaker 1: So there can be.
Speaker 2: That that void, right, And maybe that's what she stumbled upon, not that it's just that stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I feel like it was less about that and more because she really leaned into the life experiencing. So I want to say that it was like.
Speaker 3: Like he wants to have kids one day and have a family.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she said she was.
Speaker 4: She has three kids, three right, she was open to having more Like that wasn't necessarily the issue. But I think it's like when you have more experience in life and how to navigate, like arguments and different things like that, you know what I mean, That experience helps you be a better agreed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, agreed? Agreed? All right, Well here we are. We're getting it done.
Speaker 2: On a Wednesday, I smell the aroma of Thursday and Friday, but it's hot to aroma.
Speaker 1: It's it's a heated aroma that I smell.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be really hot today, So Have you seen this game that's gone viral?
Speaker 1: Sure? Have It's called I thought we play it. Give it a try. It's fun on a girl's night out or whatever.
Speaker 2: So what you do is everyone puts their phone in the middle of the table and calls their partner. You let it ring once and you hang up. The game is who calls back first?
Speaker 4: Only let it ring once? Mistake.
Speaker 1: So what we'll do?
Speaker 2: I mean, this is such a dumb game. It's but people love it. So we'll play. Now, Sisany's gonna call Michael.
Speaker 5: No chance, So he's supposed to pick up on the one ring. Yeah, they do. It's whoever calls back first and calls back right Mark?
Speaker 2: Yeah, who it calls backwards? Because you're gonna hang out. So Sisney will call Michael, Tan, you will call Robbie. We have to do the same time, all at the same time. Yes, Okay, Ruby will call it David and I will call my mom.
Speaker 6: The only.
Speaker 1: Everyone's getting married.
Speaker 3: Okay, wait, what are we doing?
Speaker 1: Called Michael? Call back? For sure?
Speaker 5: I think Robbie is going to call back Callack like the freshest relationship.
Speaker 1: And she just texted him that Mercury is in retrograde.
Speaker 5: So's what Michael is going to do. Michael's gonna text me and be like, hey, I'm gonna I'm in a meeting. What is it important that.
Speaker 1: David will do the same.
Speaker 2: So least likely to call back will be, uh, Michael and David and Connie.
Speaker 1: I think Connie will.
Speaker 5: Connor's going to be like, yeah, she's going to be like in a workout class and do something.
Speaker 2: She's not available, She's got her ankle, weights on or something.
Speaker 1: All right, one, two, three, Okay, call one ring.
Speaker 3: There's my one ring.
Speaker 4: There's my one ring.
Speaker 8: Done.
Speaker 3: I was exciting the adrenaline.
Speaker 2: Okay, I hung up, just kicked up and I hung up on her. I'm a bad boy.
Speaker 3: Oh she's gonna go back first.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Maybe she will. Let's see, so what do just wait?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 1: Now we just wait.
Speaker 4: I don't know if it rang well.
Speaker 5: Obviously, I was gonna say, who's in the longest relationship? Tan, You're like five years with Robbie? Obviously, you and your mom Ruby. How long have you and Dame but together?
Speaker 8: Like seven years?
Speaker 5: Okay, and I'm like going on fifteen with Michael.
Speaker 1: So far no one.
Speaker 3: Because usually when you do this on social media. You you post everyone's phones.
Speaker 4: And you put like the me you call question.
Speaker 2: Mark because he's diligent, or nothing from Michael, nothing from David.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: Michael's going back.
Speaker 5: Is, hey, babe, we were just playing a game game at work, playing a game at work, and whe you call your significant other, you let it ring once and then you hang up, and then you see who calls back first, and technically.
Speaker 1: You you call back first, You're the winner.
Speaker 9: I even like ended, I ended a chat with somebody else, like this is important.
Speaker 2: All right, So my mom just texted me, Hey, did you call yeah for radio dumb game.
Speaker 4: I'm just texted Robbie said we lost the game, dang, and he goes, what game?
Speaker 1: Exactly?
Speaker 2: Literally, Robbie is a lawyer, he's doing a real job, and we're playing this game at work.
Speaker 1: Michael loved it, though.
Speaker 3: My husband is doing a real job too.
Speaker 1: That's I'm saying. Michael loved it though he's got a real job, and he loved it like he has fun on air with a Ryan Seacrest on air with a Ryan Sea.
Speaker 2: All right, let's get into TikTok for a second. You need to be careful with some of these TikTok trends? What are people thinking? Some do not work, some are dangerous. So here's a couple that are very popular. Right now, Rice paper on your face for skin tightening?
Speaker 1: Do you do this?
Speaker 5: No? Sounds good, though, Tanya, you always believe every TikTok trends.
Speaker 2: I mean it sounds fine. It is safe, but it does literally as you would imagine.
Speaker 1: Nothing.
Speaker 5: Nothing.
Speaker 2: You don't waste your time. Rice paper in your face? What about this TikTok trends? Fashion braces for decorations? So apparently people are buying decorative braces on scene an Amazon. They don't need the braces, but they're just getting them as decorations.
Speaker 1: Is it safe? Is it cool? Would you do it?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: No, I would not. Is it safe?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: Unnecessary?
Speaker 2: Heavy metal can cause painful tooth damage and cause a misalignment. So don't get braces if you don't need them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all right, these.
Speaker 2: Are TikTok trends. I mean what about this one? Drinking raw milk straight from the cow? Really, who's doing that?
Speaker 5: Oh my goodness.
Speaker 2: Some TikTokers. They pull over, they get under the cow and they drink the milk.
Speaker 5: Wait, they do this in Mexico, like they call them first thing in the morning.
Speaker 1: They say they got more nutrients out.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I believe it, Yes, but.
Speaker 2: It's not safe. First of all, do not get under a cow like under a cow, just don't. It's not safe. Raw milk can harbor dangerous micro organisms that cause food poison. Wow, or well, one more of these. They're really dumb. TikTok dumb right, these are not great TikTok trends. Eating clay, eating chalk, and eating dirt. Is that something that strikes you as something that would be good for you?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 2: TikTokers known as crunchers say it helps with their digestive issues. Absorbing toxins helps with acne and its anti inflammatory, it fights aging.
Speaker 1: It's not No, it's not safe.
Speaker 5: I feel a dog nutritionist told the like this trainer that we had, that it would help, like the clay would help dogs with their digestive system.
Speaker 3: So I'm wondering there's something there.
Speaker 1: There's not.
Speaker 2: I'll don't do it. It's not safe. And just like eating clay and eating chalcol use your noggin. Sisany has something very interesting here that a lot of people are talking about moms participating in a growing social media trend.
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 5: Anonymous acts of kindness sort of speak. It just goes to like a little goodwill can go such a long way where they're leaving gift cards or cash in diaper boxes or in just like in baby items in general, like a Target or Walmart, and it's just to kind of give moms a break because we're always, you know, getting the stuff that we need for our kids. And then what if you are to open up that box and they's just a little gift card, like a surprise for you. But this all started because of this social media influencer, Danisha Gonzalees. She came across a misplaced purse. Okay, so the purse is just kind of in this baby aisle where all the lotion and like the shampoos and the creams and stuff for babies are and it told such a story when you see this picture, like this picture belongs in a museum, Like make this a poster and like hang this somewhere, because it just really kind of showed like the mom that wanted to buy the cute purse, but then she was like I can't afford the purse and also the baby products. So I need to just ditch the purse and get my baby the things that they need. And so this influencer posted like a seventeen second video with just like the video of the purse sitting on the shelf, and she said she deserved the purse.
Speaker 3: So from that moment on it went viral, and.
Speaker 5: Hashtag she deserved the purse was like everywhere, and then that's what kind of started the trend of moms slipping money and cash and gift guards into these baby products for other moms that might.
Speaker 1: Just might need it.
Speaker 3: I know, I even talking about it me too.
Speaker 2: It's the kind of stuff you just love hearing about. Beautiful. That is a beautiful story. Ash tag she deserved the purse. Let's play match game for Sabrina Carpenter. Tickets are right here. A lot of fun these games. Let's bring in our first contestant. It's a Lance High.
Speaker 7: Lance.
Speaker 1: Youre contested number one. Tell us about yourself.
Speaker 2: I'm sixty, work for a market and I'm looking forward to playing. Okay, great, It's nice to meet you, Lance, and thank you for listening. And Maria contested number two. Tell us about yourself.
Speaker 6: Hi, my husband and I runt her own little business, automobile painting business. We have three children grown eighteen one and thirty four.
Speaker 3: You did it.
Speaker 1: You got them out of the house.
Speaker 6: No one of them still here though.
Speaker 1: Still still out.
Speaker 2: All right, we're gonna play the match game. It's a lot of fun here or Sabrina Carpenter tickets. Here's how it's gonna work. We'll give you a phrase with a blank in it. Our panel here of Siseney, Tanya Ruby and our engineer Tubs Well, write down what they think should go in the blank. Then we'll hear your answer and see who matches the most matches wins. We'll start with you Lance, Okay, all right, yours is blank drop? Blank drop? Blank drop?
Speaker 1: What kind of drop? Blank drop? Well, what do you think the panel's gonna say? What do you think? Okay? Go ahead, boogo gum drop, gum drop? Yep, okay, great, let's go to Sicey.
Speaker 3: I said, mike drop.
Speaker 1: Tanya I said beat.
Speaker 4: Drop, beat drop, like to beat drop?
Speaker 3: Okay, Ruby, I said lemon drop.
Speaker 1: Lemon drop.
Speaker 2: Tubs for the match, did you say gum drop, mike drop drop? You said, all right, sorry, Lance, Maria, you're trying to you get one. You win, and here it is blank break blank break, So think about a word that goes with break and get ready to try and match the panel.
Speaker 1: Have you thought of your word?
Speaker 6: Back break?
Speaker 1: Back break?
Speaker 2: Okay for the match for the wind, Sisney back break, spring break, ty for the wind.
Speaker 3: Break spring break too.
Speaker 1: You're trying to match, not each other ruby, back break, dance break tops for the wind. Did you say back break, lunch break, lunch break? Okay?
Speaker 2: Here we go, first, first one to match wins sudden death plance.
Speaker 1: You're up.
Speaker 2: Yours is fish blank fish blank? What goes with fish fish blank? Fish blank?
Speaker 1: Okay, let's what you say, fish food fish food cisony I said bowl fish.
Speaker 8: Ruby fish market.
Speaker 2: Jobs fish tank. All right, Maria for the wind, gotta get one here. Nobody got that one. Here we go, Maria, you can steal it now. Yours is over blank match game over blank over what is the pan?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say over what?
Speaker 6: Over?
Speaker 2: Overboard for the wind? Sysany overboard? Congraginations, Maria, you go to see Sabrina Carpenter, Oh my god, thank you so much for listening.
Speaker 1: Both you and Lance enjoy the show.
Speaker 10: On a on air with Ryan Seacrest. Yeah, you know, what.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what, Ted Kurt Reagan, I will sing this song out loud on our boys night to you guys anytime.
Speaker 1: Oh. I love it.
Speaker 3: It's a good karaoke song.
Speaker 1: They sing rock and roll, I sing beever. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Has your mom ever not liked someone?
Speaker 10: Sorry?
Speaker 1: Curball come up?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Because I feel like Connie likes everyone.
Speaker 2: So my mother keeps her mouth shut. She just keeps her mouth shuts. I good or bad though, I don't know. She just that's her policy. That's that's her best practice.
Speaker 3: I don't neither.
Speaker 4: I'm I'm down with that.
Speaker 3: But even if she likes him, she won't voice that.
Speaker 1: I think so true. Yeah, oh wow, I mean I think she's Isn't she lovely? Yes, she's lovely. I mean it's not like a lot of detail. Are ever taking this call? Mark?
Speaker 2: Yes, you're all for Let's grab Nancy and Montabello. Nancy's up listening this morning. Appreciate that. Hi, Nancy Montabello, It's Ryan cisaning Tanya. How can we help you?
Speaker 11: Hi?
Speaker 10: I this is a situation. I have been talking to this guy for about six months. You know, I'll just bring him out run my friends and there's my one friend, it's like my really close friend, uh huh, and bring him around. He's like starstruck, Like he is always like she's so beautiful. I want to hook her up with my friend, like my friends would love you, you know that kind of thing. And I'm not like the jealous type. But you know, at this point, you know, I kind of do feel a little insecure, I guess you could say, because he's always like she deserves the best, and she does.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but he.
Speaker 2: Doesn't need to be promoting it so hard. Yeah, like a little too consumed with it.
Speaker 10: Yes, that's what I'm saying. I'm like, Okay, it's a little bit too much, you know what I mean, not too I.
Speaker 1: Mean, you gotta this guy.
Speaker 2: Your guy's got to have an O meter, you know, he's got to have the meter to know like when is supportive and when it's like, bro, quit talking about her so much, Like are you thinking about her that much? I heard she's the best in class.
Speaker 10: So I've been with him for six months now, so I feel like it's kind of that point where it's like, you know, I need to say something, but I'm also like nervous to say something, you know, and does.
Speaker 5: Might be as personality too, like is he naturally a flirt or so vocal?
Speaker 2: I would watch this with this one woman specifically, okay, and you may need to give him a little advice about his commenting and.
Speaker 4: Frequently how does she say that?
Speaker 1: I feel like, because I would say, I mean, I've heard, I heard it. Got it?
Speaker 2: Like when you guys go, he's so hot that Patrick Schwarzenegger is so hot, I'm like, guys, I got it.
Speaker 1: I heard you. The first three times, I think that was use calling him high. But I know when to stop. I know when to stop. Nancy, good luck, good luck, you can you can do it.
Speaker 4: Do you know he's the new White Lotus series.
Speaker 1: I do know that. That's what made me think of him.
Speaker 2: I heard it's amazing that new White Lotus series too, which is coming soon time, is gonna fly by to Halloween. Do you know what you're gonna be? Tany and Siciny, do you know what you're gonna be? Did you lock it down? We did you lock it down?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 5: We're doing like a family costume with everybody including the dogs.
Speaker 2: All right, well, my niece will pick my costume. Nice Amy Roback is joining us, putting on her nars right now. Yes, I don't know if she can hears.
Speaker 1: Hi, Hi morning. We were just talk about Halloween. Do you have a costume? No? No, I do not.
Speaker 7: You do not, no, no, no.
Speaker 8: But I do love Halloween, you do.
Speaker 2: I don't really love it, but I have a niece and she loves it, and I love it for her. So it's the first time I'm taking a child trigger treating in my life.
Speaker 8: So oh, it's so fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah. They want me to take red wine with me. They said it makes it more fun.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, and.
Speaker 8: So you can drag it along in the wagon with you.
Speaker 2: So Amy, you know her podcast, Amy and TJ. It's on iHeartRadio or wherever you get your podcasts. I have to say, I thought about you when Georgia played Alabama just the other day, and I was physically ill.
Speaker 1: She's a go dog, She's a uga. I was physically ill. Amy. After the Dogs lost Ryan.
Speaker 7: It was so sad because, like we've seen so many times in these heartbreakers, we almost had them up. We were up and then we were coming back and what do you know, it's just it's we've had those. We actually were in the stands together with one of those Heartbreakers.
Speaker 5: We did SEC Championship.
Speaker 2: We saw Alabama play Georgia and Alabama beat them in Atlanta.
Speaker 1: We were watching the game together.
Speaker 2: But it's so strange how I was sporting event like a team can like put you in a bad mood.
Speaker 1: Oh, I was in a mood. It's so true. Rinky, So go dogs, better luck next time.
Speaker 2: It is breast cancer Awareness month October, right, and you were actually you were diagnosed with breast cancer a while back.
Speaker 1: Tell us about your story, Amy.
Speaker 7: It was exactly eleven years ago that I agreed to do a on air live mammogram in a Mamma van in the middle of Times Square.
Speaker 5: For Coming America.
Speaker 7: And so that is the only reason why I was getting a mammogram that day.
Speaker 3: And I thought I was Yeah.
Speaker 1: I thought I was.
Speaker 7: Doing it for other women, in service to others. I had no idea that I would actually a few weeks later get a breast cancer diagnosis. So that mammogram led to my ultimate stage two invasive breast cancer diagnosis. I had two malignant tumors. It had already spread to my lip nodes. Wow, And I thought I was healthy. I had no family history. I literally thought it couldn't.
Speaker 1: Happen to me? And there you were going through it. How did it change your life.
Speaker 7: In every single way possible? You know, I think being a journalist, you are exposed to the worst the world can offer, and you think you're prepared for how tragic or how quickly life can escape, and you are telling other people's stories, but until it happens to you, you don't really really have that light bulb go off. And so once I got through it took me about two years to lift myself up physically, mentally, emotionally. I was just in a state of fear, like a constant state of fear. And ultimately I had to decide, you know, is this gonna cripple me? Or is this going to motivate me? And I just decided to live differently, to live better, to live in a way that literally, I joke and say, like a country music song, I was living like I was dying, because we're all dying, We're all one day closer to death. I mean not to be macab but it's true. And if you are a cancer patient, or a cancer survivor or a thriver, you are intimately aware of that fact.
Speaker 5: Was it difficult for you to go publicly with this. You are you happy you did that or would you have wanted to do it in private?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 5: You know what?
Speaker 7: For me, I knew I did that mammogram to try and raise awareness and hopefully save a woman's life by early detection. And I knew that when I came back once I got this diagnosis and I went into hiding for about a week, I could imagine deciding what I wanted to do. I was just shocked and horrified and scared. But then I thought, I know, if I go back on the air and tell everyone that that mammogram that they saw just led to a cancer diagnosis, that so many other women would be racing running to their doctor's offices. And I have heard from those women. I mean, that's been the greatest gift out of all of this, is to hear someone or have someone write to you and tell you because I saw your story, I went and I had my mammogram and I found my cancer early.
Speaker 6: So thank you, and.
Speaker 7: That to me was worth everything. I'll also say, for me, I know it's hard to ask for help, and sometimes I know it's hard to be vulnerable and to let people in on something that's scary and makes you feel weak or less then, but when you let people help you, it's unbelievable what happens when you allow yourself to receive love. And that's what happened by me going public. I got to receive so much love and so much support that I wouldn't have had otherwise. And so I just everyone has their own story and their own pace and how and when they want to share it. But I would just I always urge people, if you talk about it, you won't believe the love you will receive in return.
Speaker 1: Wow, baby with us here?
Speaker 2: And you know I listen to that, and I think about my parents and my family members who have been diagnosed with cancer. Some of it they wouldn't have known about if they weren't getting a test or a check. So whatever it is, don't wait. You know, whatever it is you think you need a test or check, don't wait because early is so important and it is Breast Cancer Awareness Month all month long. So Amy, are you still running eighteen miles a day? Is that your ROUTINEO?
Speaker 7: Oh, my goodness, I did do a twenty miler last week. Wow, But I know right, I had that right up my sleeve, but only because I'm actually running the Chicago Marathon in a couple of weeks. Of course she is only part of that train.
Speaker 4: That's impressive.
Speaker 2: She's bring an iron man. I mean, you live for this stuff. You love it, you love the torture.
Speaker 7: You know what. I didn't do any of this stuff before breast cancer. I was a ten care I did a set two miler. And now once I got I recovered, I wanted to trust my body again and I wanted to push my body further than I thought it could than I could, and so that is the reason why I started my I had my first parthon when I was forty five.
Speaker 2: Well be well, Amy, Roebuck and TJ. There podcast is on iHeart or wherever you get your podcast.
Speaker 1: Good to see you, take youod.
Speaker 8: Care of Thank you go dog Amy by Dogs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we test right no matter what it is. Get that check.
Speaker 4: She just changed my perspective. I mean, that is that's wild.
Speaker 1: That is going to do it for us this morning. Thank you are rolling on a Wednesday.
Speaker 2: Tomorrow's Thursday better than today and tomorrow we're painderbills all day long. If you're planning a trip, check this out. It's the It's a five four three two one packing method that's going viral right now. It's at six fifty five in the morning. I'll tell you about that tomorrow. Also Sistanny Tanya. Yes, we have a Ryan's roses all right. Also tomorrow we have more sold out Sabrina Carpenter tickets. Also a bunch of great music. Yeah here be here for us. If you missed anything today, it's on our podcast. Check that out wherever you get your podcasts, and have a fantastic day, guys, Big Hogs.
Speaker 1: Thanks everybody in the back room that thanks for listening to On Air with Ryan Seacrest. Make sure to subscribe and we'll talk to you again tomorrow.