Speaker 1: Native lampod is a production of iHeartRadio in partnership with Reason Choice Media. Nobody knows the troubles I see.
Speaker 2: Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, welcome. I know that you guys have missed my solo pod. We didn't do it two weeks ago, but we're back. This is my favorite season. Sorry for my eyes looking like this, but we had a long weekend. If anybody knows me and knows my Game Cocks, they know that we like to do March madness. So shout out to Texas. Texas showed up in the first Texas showed up in the first quarter. We did not, and we weren't able to get back in the game. But that's a whole other story. Actually, our next episode not next week, but the following week will be after the first and second rounds.
Speaker 1: No telling what we're doing it from.
Speaker 2: We'll either do it from Sacramento, where I believe my Game Cocks will be, or we will do it from four Worth, where I'm not sure that we'll be in a.
Speaker 1: Forward anyway, we have a show.
Speaker 2: Do we want to go through a few things with today, and before I begin, I want to start with two amazing things. The first thing is I want to say a special shout out to Derek. I'm supposed to say a special shout out to Nicholas and Lolo.
Speaker 1: They make our.
Speaker 2: Shows run and they are very flexible with us in their kind and they're sweet. Derek and Nicholas actually have window units. They don't have central air, but that's a whole nother story. We'll get to that and probably do a GoFundMe or something as we traverse through my mini pod. The other thing is I want to give a shout out to say, in stokely as always, my baby's who had just been doing great in school, Daddy's proud of you. One day you will look up at this and it's going to be somewhat of a memoriam for your dad, always reminding you that you are just awesome.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: So with that being said, I think that it's time that we just take a moment of silence for the six people who have been killed in Iran, our military men and women who have died, and do y'all hear my kids in the background. I tell my wife what I was doing. But this is what happens when you do a show. At three fourteen, they are a loud, but just know they're there. But I do want to give a memoriam to the six families who have paid what Abraham Lincoln call the last full measured devotion.
Speaker 1: They paid the ultimate sacrifice, and they died in the war in Iran.
Speaker 2: And I'm not sure why we are there. I'm not sure, like a lot of people understand not just why we are there, but I'm not sure we understand how we get out. And right now, you hear stories about Israel, you hear stories about the United States looking for off ramps. But unfortunately, one of the things that we will start with is this. It's an article many of us found out the first day or two of war. This is not just casualty. This is cruelty. Where an all girls' school was bombed. Check out this headline that we posted from the New York Times.
Speaker 1: I do believe.
Speaker 2: Just recently it was asked of Pete Hesketh, and Secretary Hasketh act as if he did not know. He said, we're investigating it. But the evidence contradicts President Trump's claim that Iran was responsible for a strike at a school that killed one hundred and seventy five people, most of them children. This is more than just the cost of war. This is the greatest military in the world, the United States of America. I'm not, by any stretch or imagination saying that we did this intentionally.
Speaker 1: What I am saying is.
Speaker 2: Barack Obama was president of the United States, had an Iran deal which was preventing Iran from getting a nuclear weapon. Not only was it preventing them from getting a nuclear weapon, but was allowing us to check their stock piles. And if you've seen our show at the Big Show, the one that Angela runs regardless of who's hosting the one a angel runs on Wednesday, you will see where we actually went through talked about many of these things that were going on in Iran. We talked about the impact that it's having on the region, gas prices, etc.
Speaker 1: Andrew and I did a really good die.
Speaker 2: It's necessary that you go watch it so you can try to fill out what's happening.
Speaker 1: But people are dying, and not.
Speaker 2: Only are our men and women in military and uniforms armed services dying, but also children in Iran, and I have a feeling their families are never going to forget not just the callousness of President Trump, but how their loved ones were killed. We had an Iran deal, President Trump ripped it up, and now we're at war. That is unfortunately where we are today. So my prayers go out. I wish that we didn't have real estate developed person who studied in bankruptcy who were our commander in chief. I wish we actually had folks who knew what they were doing. We missed Loyd Austin today. But I actually pray. This is something that you probably don't know, but I do pray for Pete Haskett, I do pray for Donald Trump, and I pray every single night, particularly now Telsea Gabbard, that they have the wisdom, that they have the faith that God orders their steps to make much better decisions, because the decisions we've made so far have not been in the best interests of the United States, have not been in the best interest of our allies, and not have been in the best interest of our men and women in uniforms.
Speaker 1: The next slip I want to go to. We'll talk about Kyle Trump.
Speaker 2: Later because I don't think you guys will appreciate my take on Kai Trump as much as I do. But I want to throw this clip up real quick it's a headline, it's not a clip, and I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: Derek and Nicholas have to tell me.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure if it's from Wall Street Journal or Here he Is or ABC News. In fact, it says the US has intercepted in cryptic communications believed to originated in Iran that may serve as an operational trigger for sleeper assets outside the country. My wife, Ellen, I talk about this all the time, is somewhat of a conspiracy theorist. One of the things she's really afraid of is a sleeper cell in the United States. One of the things we're seeing right now is that there is the possibility that there is Iran operating sleeper cells or assets outside of Iran. I don't believe my wife's I don't believe my wife's thought when she taps me and wakes me up, or when she was afraid, or when she was crying in the middle of the night because she was one of her one of her in laws best friends children was going to Iran and she woke Then my wife woke me up and said, do you think that they're sleeper sales in the United States. I think that we're seeing it that may be true. So I mean, if you see something, say something. We are in war and there's no greater achievement by those countries that want to do us harm than to harm us on our soil.
Speaker 1: Again, Prayer again, man.
Speaker 2: We're in the second segment already, and we're always this is our second prayer.
Speaker 1: But we are praying to make sure that our men and women.
Speaker 2: Who are here, who are going to work like nine to eleven, who don't expect any harm to come of them, we're praying that they remain safe.
Speaker 1: And the problem is that we do.
Speaker 2: Know that the President of the United States has been with holding information regarding attacks on the homeland.
Speaker 1: We know that they've intercepted some. But this is a problem.
Speaker 2: And I do not believe Donald Trump is capable of keeping our men and women who are in the military safe.
Speaker 1: I do not believe he's capable of keeping us safe.
Speaker 2: I think Donald Trump cares about himself, his family, himself in that order, himself, family, himself, and I just cannot imagine her fathom that he is somebody who is going to take our interest, the best interest of us those individuals who are watching this pot at heart. But then last or not least I mean, we have Ky Trump. My daughter is also named Kai, but Kai was. She's getting a lot of h double hockey sticks. That's called hell. She's getting a lot of hell about her recent trip to I don't know how announced this. It's a grocery story y'all got in California, Airwon, Airwan whatever, it's like fashionable. Apparently it's where a lot of y'all hang out. I mean, I don't know, we don't have it here. I go to Public's, I go to Harris Teeter, I go to food Line, Pigauigly Picklewigly actually has a breakfast buffet. That's a whole nother story. But she's been getting a lot of hell. Let's let's TMZ has it. Of course we take from TMZ. I'll play that clip real quick. Welcome back to the channel.
Speaker 1: Right now, we are in Airwan, which is in LA.
Speaker 2: That's being in the air Won video.
Speaker 1: Everything I get from air One. If you guys don't know, Airwan, air One's the most expensive grocery store pretty much out there. Everything's crazy extensive.
Speaker 2: So we're gonna get my favorite stuff, even supplements wherever it may be, and then we're gonna go home and try out if you guys have any questions on the prices or anything good.
Speaker 1: The last oh my god.
Speaker 2: They really laid out the red carpet grip.
Speaker 1: Like I really bankrupc'sruptcy here.
Speaker 2: Ky Trump should not make a joke about filing for bankruptcy, because then people like me would say, well, it's bankruptcy hereditary, because everybody you'll find a family not file bankruptcy.
Speaker 1: But that'sn't neither here nor there. My point to y'all is leave her alone. She is a child.
Speaker 2: She is content creating in errorwuan doing stuff that I don't care about, you don't care about. We're in the middle of war. We bombed a school that had killed one hundred and fifty people, the overarching majority of which were children and teachers. There's enough out here to be critical of Donald Trump and his family. Leave the kids alone. You can pick your friends, you cannot pick your family.
Speaker 1: If Ky Trump grows up to be.
Speaker 2: Somebody that has a political view that we disagree with, we can then be very very respectful and argumentative and all of those things. But as the fact that she's a child right now, I'm just like, please God, I don't know why it's a thing, but it is leave the children alone. That's it. So I think that our message is clear. I'm not going to do a call to action as we wrap, but I am going to just simply say one, I want you all to tell me what you want more of. We had some questions from a viewer last week that we were going to lay out, but we weren't able to do a show last week, so it kind of got sideways and the questions got a little stale. But if you want to send them again, we can to Iran is real, and Iran has done something that, for some reason, we weren't prepared for, which is they are buying and shooting ballistic missiles towards our enemies. And Israel's response has been one that has taken out Oran oil refineries and that has posed a problem for the United States. That's why you see your gas prices at four or five six dollars a gallon.
Speaker 1: So let's keep that in mind.
Speaker 2: Let's make sure that we're doing everything we can do to protect ourselves, because we do know that this government is not protecting us on the homeland, and I'm concerned about that, and that's but not least, we're about to get into the best part of the year, which is March Madness, and that's where we are. My next show is going to be completely dedicated to March Madness.
Speaker 1: Hopefully I'll be able to have.
Speaker 2: Some cool people on the show who can come on and talk to you about how they get prepared and those type of things.
Speaker 1: But until then, thank you for joining me. This is bookari Sellers.
Speaker 2: This is our mini pod. I wish Andrew Gillen would do more mini pods, but whatever, y'all can talk to him about that anyway, but we out. Native Lampod is a production of iHeartRadio and partnership with reisent Choice Media. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcast, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows.