Speaker 1: Coming up at the top of the hour, right about four minutes after. It's my Strawberry letter for today, and the subject is real men can cry, but there is a limit.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: We'll get into that also right after the prank, Nephew. When you get into that, Steve's going to come back with his women's mount Rushmore. We did the men yesterday, He's going to do his female mount Rushmore of R and B today. Okay, so all right, you're here right now. What's the prank for today?
Speaker 2: The title of the prank is I dropped your wife dropped your he Hey, it happens sometimes, you understand, mean, it happens sometimes.
Speaker 3: Hello, I'm trying to reach Tony.
Speaker 4: This is Tony, Tony.
Speaker 3: How you doing this? Is nephew, Tommy, Nephew, Tommy.
Speaker 4: I can't believe you.
Speaker 5: Married eight years? Here, that's my heart.
Speaker 3: Okay, let me ask you something. What makes your husband just go off.
Speaker 5: Anything that has to do with me? Let me tell he is crazy about me. If anybody that's with me, if anybody tries to go off on me, he will lose it.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, oh, what are we gonna do?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 4: I'm so excited?
Speaker 3: All right? Can you click over on a three way? Can you call him?
Speaker 5: Okay, I can call that from my phone, but you're gonna be on the phone right Yeah.
Speaker 3: I want I want him to think that I got your phone. Okay, just click over so when you click back, you can't say nothing else. You got to be quiet because I'm gonna at the end, I'm gonna let you talk to him. Okay, okay, hold on, how are you there? I'm here? Okay, all right, you're hitting mute or something?
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, Hey what's that?
Speaker 3: Uh? No? This this? How you is? This? Is this? Darren? Yeah? This Darren?
Speaker 4: Was this?
Speaker 3: Hey? We got a bit of a situation with with Tony.
Speaker 4: Man, we got a situation for real, just my white phone? Who is this?
Speaker 3: This? Uh? Actually we are the one, bro? Who is this? We're trying to get Tony actually twisted our ankle? Man, we gotta get a to the emergency room and get her checked out.
Speaker 4: She twisted her ankle? How did she twist?
Speaker 3: Wait?
Speaker 4: Wait, wait, wait back up? Who did you say?
Speaker 3: Who is this?
Speaker 4: How did Tony twist her ankle?
Speaker 3: Actually? She she she fell and.
Speaker 4: Man, look look my wife is with her mom right now.
Speaker 3: Who and who are you?
Speaker 4: How do you twist her ankle? And why are you calling me? Why isn't her mother?
Speaker 3: Somebody called me?
Speaker 4: Who is this? You never told me your name?
Speaker 3: Bro? No, I'm a friend. Man, shit and fall. I actually dropped her?
Speaker 4: How you had it?
Speaker 3: You drop her?
Speaker 4: What do you mean you dropped her?
Speaker 3: We had a couple of drinks at the hotel, man.
Speaker 4: And she Hey wait wait wait hotel here? You mean the hotel? My wife is supposed to be over her mom's house. Now you called me from her phone talking about you dropped her, y'all. Let some hotel? What why y'all even at a hotel? What you? What the hell are you talking about a hotel?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 4: Where is my wife? Where's Tony?
Speaker 3: Why? Well?
Speaker 4: Why ain't Tony on the phone?
Speaker 3: Why you gotta go? You gotta calm down.
Speaker 4: You called me from my wife phone telling I see hurt? You dropped her? Y'all at the hotel she supposed to mom's house. Bro, Where is my wife?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 6: Sez it?
Speaker 3: Tony, I got it, I got it.
Speaker 4: Just hang on, Tony, I gotta put water on the phone.
Speaker 3: Man. Hey, dude, just I need you to calm down.
Speaker 4: Man, No, no, I need this man, No, no, no, you talking about you'll about to go to an emergency room. You dropped my wife, y'all at the hotel? Dog, keep putting my for the phone, just for y'all be in the emergency room.
Speaker 3: Hey man, listen, you gotta calm down. Tony already embarrassed. I don't even know.
Speaker 4: Who the hell you are. You still ain't telling me put Tony on the phone.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna listen. Man, you gotta chill out. Man, I'm just a friend, Okay, I'm for you. But there you are.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you what in the emergency room. Tell me where y'all at. I come to the hotel. I get my own white and take it wherever she needs to do.
Speaker 3: Tell me as soon as Tony get dressed. Man, I'm gonna get her there.
Speaker 4: Okay, as soon as she gets dressed for you a minute, Hey man, real talk, dog, where y'all at?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 4: Where you put Tony on the phone?
Speaker 3: Man, I'm not putting Tony on you too? Il rate man? Why are you screaming at Holland Dude?
Speaker 4: I swear to God, I swear to God. If I find out where y'all at, I'm gonna come up here. It's gonna be one for you at Tony. Hey, Hey, man, where y'all at?
Speaker 3: Brush?
Speaker 4: I'm cool? Where y'all at?
Speaker 3: Sending? Where y'all are? No, No, I'll tell you what, man. I'm gonna get Tony's ankle taken care of, and we'll get somebody to drop a back off at the house.
Speaker 4: Okay, I think I'll drop a off at the house. Man, just chiding where y'all at? I want to come give my wife. I want to make sure she gets the treatment that you need. Bro Sidney, where y'all at, Don't go nowhere? I want you to be there when I come and get it. Don't go nowhere where y'all at.
Speaker 3: I can't do it. I mean, we didn't put this only on the phone and put my wife on the I'm not listening to me.
Speaker 4: Talk to my wife.
Speaker 3: Bruh. Hey man, it's the reason why I'm calling. Man. She embarrassed about all of this, and.
Speaker 4: Now she's gonna be hold than embarrassed one eighth. Okay, it's cool. Ain't to tell I ain't gonna need to be embarrassed. I love her, man, that's my girl.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: Let me let me holler at my wife.
Speaker 3: Bro please, no, no, no, already no.
Speaker 4: Wife or phone brouh.
Speaker 3: Listen, dude, look real.
Speaker 4: Telling you still ain't telling me what you want? John, all I know is you colling me talking about you or some hotel with my wife. Let me tell you something. If you don't, don't let the lord that ankle with them. You say it's wrong with my wife, get your whoops. Dog, I'm telling you want to find out who you are. I'm fun of saying put my wife on the phone. And that's all because my last time to ask you, dog, I promise this.
Speaker 3: Hey, I ain't matter what but se man, you threw out right, man, you do hard race.
Speaker 4: I don't want my wife on the phone. Brother, That's all what I'm saying. You gotta leave town, That's what I'm You got to leave town, man.
Speaker 3: You bettter leave you want to you want to talk? Where you want to talk? Let Tony decide that she want to talk to you or not. I'm right here.
Speaker 4: Put here that decide.
Speaker 3: Tony. Do you wanna do you wanna? Do you want to talk on the tone?
Speaker 4: Don't even ask a man you.
Speaker 3: Want to know who'll see what Tony want to do?
Speaker 4: Tony, keep you on the phone.
Speaker 3: Hey, man, pull pull you don.
Speaker 4: I don't even know you. Man. Put on the phone. You you start to kill me?
Speaker 3: Your name Tony? You want to talk to him?
Speaker 4: Hey, yes, you want to talk to me? Man, I don't even know why she's asking, nor jump question her her the phones.
Speaker 3: I tell the phone Tony Tony, she is man?
Speaker 4: Yeah, baby, Hey, what you ask?
Speaker 5: Heyby?
Speaker 4: Who are you with? Tony? Ain't Tony?
Speaker 3: Look, I ain't kill hid.
Speaker 4: I don't have time for games where you ask who you're with. That's all you gotta kill me?
Speaker 5: Hey, it has calmed down. I got something to tell you. Listen to me. Maybe you gotta listen to me. Are you listening? Listen to me real carefully? Okay baby, are you listening to me?
Speaker 4: Yes, I'm listening.
Speaker 5: Maybe you just got praik, but I net you're trying to.
Speaker 4: I love you. Yeah, okay, you home. That's who you got me? You got.
Speaker 2: A right much picked her back up. Let's go big GoF you already. You didn't set the playing field, you.
Speaker 6: Know, man, I just I can't do it. I've just come to the conclusion I can't come up with the top four because it's just too they mean too much to me. Let me say something to you. First of all, in terms of hits, patt and the Bell don't have the hits, But Patty Patty Lavelle is a voice that resonates with us as a pla. Then you got gladys out there, Lord hen mercy, and see, you don't really know how this Mount Rushmo can go. Let me begin with this one here. Drum roll, please day give me something, give me some some Mount music or background. Whitney Houston, your mount Way. The greatest voice ever lived belonged to Whitney Houston. Next on the list my Mount Rushmo of R and B women, the queen of soul or I just don't know how we could do this list without her. I will have a modern list after this one.
Speaker 3: Third on the list for me, God for me.
Speaker 6: Yeah, female on these vocalists, Man, that's my girl. I've got more enjoyment for her music than anybody living.
Speaker 1: That is.
Speaker 6: See, that's why I'm told my last one is shaw day A Shaka Khan. Yeah, yeah, damn, Shaka Khan got a voice no matching it.
Speaker 4: That's my list and.
Speaker 6: I'm wrong for that because gladdys, Lord have mercy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Dephane.
Speaker 2: All right, for sure.
Speaker 1: Next summary letter subject real man can cry. But there is a limit we'll get into that. Talk about Williams Lord. We'll say you're listening to the Hardy Morning Show.
Speaker 3: M hm