Speaker 1: Is it going.
Speaker 2: I think it is okay. Screen down a little bit that's live from the Farmland Fresh Dairy Studios. This is serial Killers.
Speaker 1: Welcome to Serial Killers. Hi, hey, Andrew, how are you. I'm Scotty Bee, I'm Andrew and this is serial Killers.
Speaker 2: That it is.
Speaker 1: It's a podcast where we talk about cereal and we eat it for you.
Speaker 2: We review it and do all the things.
Speaker 1: Yes, and there's an overabundance of new cereals right now. And the sack is just bursting at the seams.
Speaker 2: I didn't bring anything back from Japan because I didn't have enough time.
Speaker 1: But what you brought stuff back for everybody, even brought like stickers for Cooper and stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But so the place where I usually get things, the don Keyota, I didn't have enough time to go through and find it. No, I'm sorry. And plus they did have it, but they had the Kickcat cereal, which we've already had.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter. It's foreign. Also if it's new and improved. Now, didn't you see our post? Well actually not, it's not time. But that's fine because I'll.
Speaker 2: Go back next year and then actually do that.
Speaker 1: Like I said, our sack is bursting with flavor exactly. So the cereal that we're doing today, I didn't necessarily want to do it today, but it's one of the four of five really awesome new ones that we have. But I'll tell you why I got picked because Elvis saw it and he opened it and he tried it already.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: So I wanted to be a fresh box and he did it on the show today. So I'm gonna just go down to did you hear the cereal that he ate?
Speaker 2: Yeah? He did? You did? Yeah?
Speaker 1: So this is insane, buddy, It's Fruity Pebble's waffles.
Speaker 2: I'm excited. Well, originally when I heard it on the show, I thought it was like bull Chattish where it was like a waffle waffle. But now that I'm seeing in a parson, I think, I know it's like a waffle shape cereal.
Speaker 1: Yes, And you know, you know, Andrew, that waffle crisp as cereal exists. It is posted. It's battened back for a little bit.
Speaker 2: Oh nice.
Speaker 1: So now what they did is they combined fruity Pebbles and waffle crisp waffles. Yes, so you know basically what this is. It's a fresh waffle with fruit topping. That's right. That's that's how you can think of.
Speaker 2: It, or just think of it that it's just fruity pebbles on waffle Crisp.
Speaker 1: It smells very mapley. I mean it smells very like before I even opened the bag, I smelled the maple.
Speaker 2: Well, maple is one of my favorite type of cereals. So and I love waffle Crisp. So this is gonna be good.
Speaker 1: Okay, it can't go bad. This is an Edison limit to do. Why didn't you just say limited edition one? Say it was?
Speaker 2: That was something that was a choice, definitely a.
Speaker 1: Choice it was. And this is a giant giant. You really can't smell the maple, right, I'm so excited for this, So Andrew take one out and show the camera if you're watching on YouTube, so they almost look like they look like Tic Tac dough Doe Dough. No, but today you're all over the place. Tic Tac Dough was the show with Wink Martindale back in the eighties. Wink Martindale, of course, what is he up to?
Speaker 2: These?
Speaker 1: Also a football or base players? Different guy though, because I think the original game show Wink Martindale, he's just about dead, if not already, So he's not playing any sports. I was a left turn, but anyway, it looks like a tic tac toe board with speckles of little busted waffle.
Speaker 2: Chris books like get the milk, let's start.
Speaker 1: Okay, going back to the Farmland Fresh Areas fridge one.
Speaker 2: That's why I'm so eager.
Speaker 1: Okay, Andrew, I'm an eager beaver.
Speaker 2: Are you good. There's a lot happening with you today.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, there's so much stuff blocking the farm left Fresh areas. Can you open that place?
Speaker 2: You need to fix your studio. It is not clean, and I am like, you have too much in here?
Speaker 1: Well you know what is? This is the first show we're recording back from vacation, and so much stuff has piled up in here because people put boxes and people ship us things and there's all kinds of stuff. So yes, I do need to clean.
Speaker 2: Also, just so much cereal everywhere.
Speaker 1: So, Andrew, what milk are we using today?
Speaker 2: Farmland fresh two percent reduced fat milk?
Speaker 1: You forgot the dairies.
Speaker 2: Firmly in fresh dairies reduced to that milk. Yes, I'm better at it than you. Just leave the products to me.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's why I was gonna do it. But I give you your shot and you failed, all right.
Speaker 2: So one to.
Speaker 1: The fruity pebble flavor is very prominent, don't you think that first?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I tell you.
Speaker 1: Garrett came in here and said, these are the only fruity papers that are not gluten free, and he's mad that he can't eat it because they're not gluten free.
Speaker 2: I don't know how I feel about this. I was a little more excited for it than I actually am eating it. I'm going to give his three bowls. I think it's good, but I think it's good because of the waffle crisp the fruit taste with it. It doesn't match like you think it would.
Speaker 1: See, I'm going in the opposite direction. I'm giving it a rating because I like the fruity pebbles flavor. And if you remember fruity pebbles crunched, remember that, so it kind of it was kind of the same type consistency because it was like a puffy cereal. Fruity pebbles generally are little pebbles. Yeah, you know, they're crisp rice cereal, and this is not. It's an interesting concoction. I see what they were trying to do here. I don't want to say that they didn't do a good job, because it is decent. But you know, I don't love maple flavored stuff anyway, but I do like the fruity pebbles flavor. I'm gonna give it three balls in a spoon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the maple doesn't really mix well with the fruity pebbles as much as I would like it to. It needs to be one or the other. Like it. Yeah, I feel like if it was an Eggo cereal, they would have managed it a little bit better and finding the balance.
Speaker 1: Crunchy fruity blasted waffle shiit? So is this not Yaba Dabba delicious? Is it just like Yaba Dabba good?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, it's that. You know why I said that, right, Because.
Speaker 2: It's the flintstones, that's right, And that's herkle.
Speaker 1: Hmm. I almost just spit milk all over my dead Barney.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Barney and Fred I can't with you. Yeah, then what's going on in the backyard? We are spending way too much time on this. We would have like, let's go to the next one.
Speaker 1: Create your own fruity Pebbles Waffles. Comic story. Okay, Fred and Barney saw blank on TV and decided to investigate.
Speaker 2: They saw a new cereal that we're about to try, so let's get to it.
Speaker 1: But they hop into the flintmobile. Oh well, okay, my favorite from the show was upside down flint rubble bubble cake. They were entering it in the baking contest on the TV Wilma. Wilma made the upside down flint rubble bubble cake.
Speaker 2: Rubble bubble cake. It sounds very interesting. Could we eat the next cereal?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Because I know we have a lot to get to and I just want to make sure.
Speaker 1: Okay, when you see this box, you're not going to be happy with you. I actually had a razor blade.
Speaker 2: A razor blade. Yeah, who sent this?
Speaker 1: I bought it?
Speaker 2: Oh no, so why did you buy it like that?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell you why. There's an app called flash Foods okay that I use from time to time, and basically what it is, it's like things that are almost expiring or damaged things.
Speaker 2: Or oh that's like misfits.
Speaker 1: Sure, yeah, and it's it's mostly right now. It's stopping shop or giant stores. So I this was on there. It didn't say that the box was all mangled. But we didn't have this cereal before, so okay.
Speaker 2: Well, I just love that. It sounds like it's a Southern cereal. Honey flavored crunching oats.
Speaker 1: Well, basically that would be your honey bunches of oats. I believe. Yes, no, they're.
Speaker 2: Honey flavored crunching oats. I love me some crunching oats.
Speaker 1: Okay, helping her up. And it's funny because that's just that, that's just the generic logo. It doesn't say stopping chop or it doesn't say giant because it could be in either store.
Speaker 2: Oh cool, Yeah, so.
Speaker 1: Let me just get the razor blade because I taped it.
Speaker 2: It's a little scary.
Speaker 1: The bag is sealed, so it's fine.
Speaker 2: So the box didn't have that. You added the tape.
Speaker 1: I think I added the tape because it was open. I don't remember if I added the taper. They added the table.
Speaker 2: I free.
Speaker 1: Oh you gotta shake it. Why because all the stuff is on the bottom. All the clusters are on the bottom of the box because they settle during shipment or storage.
Speaker 2: I think this was already mangled from shipment. Yeah, so it's probably already.
Speaker 1: Mixed up enough, but so it definitely drop half the cereal. It looks like every time, it looks like you're honey bunches of oats.
Speaker 2: Can I pour the milk?
Speaker 1: It smells like honey bunches of oat. It's a little bit of coconut flavoring there, Oh coconut? Yeah, you know what.
Speaker 2: That's such an underrated ingredient.
Speaker 1: Yeare more coconut cereals?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we've been done seventeen already.
Speaker 1: You go back eighteen.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, where's my spoon?
Speaker 1: You threw it away? Oh it's over there, and you're in your fruity pebble waffles.
Speaker 2: In my rubble bubble cake. Yes that Belma made.
Speaker 1: It doesn't smell. It doesn't smell a coconut, not really like a fresh mounds bar. Okay, hold out, actually bounty. I like that better. What mold? No, it can't be molded? Was sealed? I don't know why.
Speaker 2: Is it like that?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: Look at this piece?
Speaker 1: What is that there's a cluster in there? Is that that's a grain hole?
Speaker 2: That's a grain hole? And then you eat it that one? Oh okay, so I just get the grain holes great.
Speaker 1: It's weird because it seems to be a tadbit stale even though it's good until twenty twenty five. Maybe there was a puncture in the bag or something. Not really sure, but it tastes like honey bunches of oats ish.
Speaker 2: You know, a kinder is like a Christmas cookie. Flakes clusters like a snicker doodle. It tastes like a snicker.
Speaker 1: Doodle upside down snicker doodle.
Speaker 2: Why would it be upside down because of.
Speaker 1: The point rubble bubble cake?
Speaker 2: No, no different, gerial, it's there. I don't hate it. I don't love it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it just is.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna give it two point five.
Speaker 1: We don't say that.
Speaker 2: I just did, but we don't two bowls spoon.
Speaker 1: Thanks, Andrew. I'm gonna give it a little bit more than you and give it three balls. Yeah, because it does taste like your honey bunches of boats. Maybe I should not have purchased a damage box, but I think this kind up costing me like ninety nine cents.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, Yeah, well you know for that, it's not I would eat it if like it was the only cereal left.
Speaker 1: But yeah, yeah, it's Look, it's all busted up open on the side. It is.
Speaker 2: This probably was like dropped and then got like water all over it.
Speaker 1: Do you still think that we'll see it has a quality guarantee and trust one hundred percent quality and trust guarantee. Okay, do you think even if they sell you a mangled box that still holds true?
Speaker 2: I don't think so that out the winter you're in the box, and if the bag is ripped, then that's not going to be good for us. We just probably ate mold.
Speaker 1: No, there's no mold. How do you know I opened it? It was it was sealed. We'll be back right after this. It's the right thing to do.
Speaker 2: Do you remember who that was, will Ford Brimley?
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, yeah, good guy, Yeah, good guy. He was riddled with diabetes his entire life. Not his entire life.
Speaker 2: Is this leading to a point or beat it? Okay?
Speaker 1: No, we just miss him. Remember back in the day we would play that in every episode. Yeah, you would every single episode? Yeah? You ready for the next one? It's so next cereal comes from Matt. Okay, all right, it's our buddy. He sends the most cereals out of anything. Tell me, I still have seven boxes full of serial. I don't mean cereal boxes, I mean seven shipping boxes full of boxes of cereal. So there's probably twenty or thirty cereals for him just waiting to be tasted.
Speaker 2: You guys have at least ten more episodes of US. What because thirty boxes cereal equals three episodes or ten episodes?
Speaker 1: I don't know you understand your math, so.
Speaker 2: So hold on. So three episodes three cereals an episode, so ten times three, right, thirty?
Speaker 1: I get it. But it's gonna be more than that because I usually get a new box in addition to whatever he sends us.
Speaker 2: Oh, so you're just making it weird.
Speaker 1: So all I can say is the post that he put on this one says sorry, no yeah, no, you know because we've had seven Sundays.
Speaker 2: Now, no no, no.
Speaker 1: So this one is maple sea salt. You love maple, but.
Speaker 2: I don't want the sea salt.
Speaker 1: You like salt, I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't like it when they do this. It's like when they do caramel with sea salt. I don't get it, Like, why am I making it as salty sweet? I don't like that.
Speaker 1: These look like little flowers and it looks like maybe there's like some pinola or pine nuts in here or something. Oh God, ingredients to crow about. Cassava is gonna be so bad. Yeah, sunflower protein, maple syrup, coconut oil, dates, maple sugar, vanilla extract, and sea salt. I think the cassava is the thing that tastes weird, right, No, it's stevia, I know, But so does the cassava.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm probably. Oh no, this is not fun.
Speaker 1: Sure doesn't like it when they taste Oh no, it really has a very nondescript smell.
Speaker 2: This legit looks like plant food.
Speaker 1: Don't stick your dirty fingers in this.
Speaker 2: I could plant this in my backyard and a cassometry would grow.
Speaker 1: I don't know about that, Andrew. It almost looks like it's in layers.
Speaker 2: Uh huh.
Speaker 1: By the way, you know, our friends at Farmland Fresh Dairies, they have all kinds of milk. We always generally use the two percent or the whole chocolate. They've got your fat free, they got you one percent chocolate, your buttermilks, and your half and halfs, and your creams and your heavies and your lights and your whippings and they got everything. Yeah, just letting you know. So you know, when you approach the dairy case, look for the cow face. I changed it a little bit more. Yeah, but the other time I said milk case. But I mean the dairy case is great because they got all kinds of dairy.
Speaker 2: This looks disgusting. This looks absolutely rantid it's blue. Why is it blue?
Speaker 1: Because it's all natural?
Speaker 2: Andrew, No, that does not mean anything.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean it just smells like cardboard. Yeah, uh huh, punchy, not hideous. I wouldn't kick it out the bed. I mean I wouldn't have it to stay a second night, but I wouldn't kick it out the bed.
Speaker 2: You know what, right, you are right.
Speaker 1: I taste a sunflour. I think a little bit.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: It's really not awful, Matt, you know what, not terrible. It's almost like a sunflower seed cereal, if that makes sense.
Speaker 2: It's yeah, the taste isn't offensive.
Speaker 1: I'd over sure that we would be projectile spewing this on the right.
Speaker 2: You know what? I think the thing is when they make a cereal like this and it's not like a lot of times that bad on its own. Yes, they're alive.
Speaker 1: They're like sea monkey. Just add milk.
Speaker 2: Usually when it's these healthy cereals, they become soggy instantly and it's just nasty.
Speaker 1: This one has that coating that keeps it crunchy.
Speaker 2: Now it hm hmm. The after taste, it tastes like a like a chickpea.
Speaker 1: I'm not getting the taste, dude, I am. I'm not hating. It's got it. It doesn't really have any bad stuff. I mean, look at a lot of carbs. Well, who cares about that? Oh got a bunch of saturated fat. One compan that says twenty one percent of your daily recommended saturated fat. I don't love that.
Speaker 2: I gotta tell you, I give this three bowls in a spoon.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna give it three bowls for a healthy er cereal. It is pretty okay. Seven Sundays you did, all right? Yeah, seven sundays maple sea salt in the bag. But yeah, just now, well look at the cock on front. What's he's saying? Eight real ingredients, five crisps, a fad of sugar, and zero refined sugars. That's good.
Speaker 2: Yeah? Is that a rooster? Yeah, it's different.
Speaker 1: There's a cock as a rooster the same thing. It is cocka doodle doo oh. Yeah.
Speaker 2: The after taste kind of she's like barbecue.
Speaker 1: I like it. I ha, it's weird, like after breakfast you have some chips.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna bump this down to three bowls just because the aftertaste all right, Like it literally feels like I ate like some.
Speaker 1: Barbecue barbecue chicken. Hey, you know what, I don't hate this man, better breakfast every day. This sunflower cereal. I told you it's some. It is good. It's not bad. And Hannah and who is this Hannah and Bradley Brady. Yeah, well look at their farm. It's beautiful. They got the windmill and everything.
Speaker 2: Anyway, that's not a picture, that's a cartoon.
Speaker 1: Thank you for listening. Thank you very much for listening to Serial Killers. We do appreciate you. We truly, truly does. Please follow our friends from Farmland Fresh Dairies at Farmland Fresh Dairies on Instagram. Check out serial KILLERSPC dot com. And I usually say on all socials, but it's just Instagram at serial Killers PC.
Speaker 2: We've come on me At Andrew pugg we follow him at ze Scott e b.
Speaker 1: Yes, thank you, we've kind of given up on Twitter x whatever, it's stupid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we're not going to threads because that's too much.
Speaker 1: No, thank you for listening. We do appreciate you. Check us out later in the week for a Bowl chat. It will be coming yay. And until then, say crunch Andrew around Rune. That's it, Okay, let's record something else, Okay.
Speaker 2: Bye,