Speaker 1: You can learn everything about your raw, unfiltered personality and love life from one simple thing.
Speaker 2: It's a double show.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're gonna tell you everything about yourself in just a second because researchers just release a study. And before I tell you what it is, I want you to think long and hard about something intently. Okay, think about your mom and dad now, really try hard and picture them in the throes of unbridled passion on your childhood couch after watching one of your favorite shows. My parents were not discreet when I was going on right, Well, then somebody has a very clear picture. You're dry heaving with the steering mil Sorry about that, but that's most likely how you were conceived. And researchers released a study that says you can tell everything about a person based on what month they're born in. So we'll go over it right after this and you can see if it's accurate. We'll give you three minutes to recover from that visual talk about it. It's Jebile show, all right. Now, what month were you born in? Because of parent you can tell everything about your personality and love life based on the month that you threw some bows and hulk smashed your way out of the world, and then the doctor gave you a smack on the behind and you turn around and said, you're first words, you nasty player?
Speaker 2: You did I didn't know you were there. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Anyway, this isn't an astrology thing either, if you're not into that kind of thing. It's normal scientific research that says you can tell everything about your personality and love life based on when you were born. So we'll go over the months and you can see if it's accurate for you.
Speaker 2: Is January.
Speaker 1: It says if you were born in January, your love life is pretty kinky.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's fun. That's fun.
Speaker 1: You are very persistent when you become enamored with the person that you crave.
Speaker 2: Oh, craze, you have to use that word. My brother was born in January. This is creeping me out.
Speaker 1: Also, January birthdays tend to be good leaders, given their persistent drive to succeed. And you have trouble listening to directions. Okay, text in for one of those things. One of this is accurate for you. Research just came out that says you can tell everything about someone's personality and love life based on the month that they're born in February. You're extremely passionate about the person that you were with at the time, except sometimes you can become emotionally distant from the people you want to be with the most. What shallow people are boring and annoy them. You enjoy dedicating yourself to big projects and love deep philosophical conversations.
Speaker 3: My half birthdays in February, and I definitely identify with that last part.
Speaker 1: It says these traits are genuinely viewed, generally viewed as positive, but can sometimes have downsides depending on the context and situation.
Speaker 4: Right, I mean, well, you can be really mad all of that.
Speaker 1: I'm a person I'm bored with myself. If you're a March birthday. It says that your love life, oh this is Victoria. That's right, Your love life tends to be some of the most mind opening experiences you've ever had.
Speaker 2: Wow, Victoria, is that true for you? Hikey's in the car did open your mind? I mean they did. I just don't ever make the best choices with them.
Speaker 1: But I also remember Victoria's never had an actual relationship, right, No, so maybe we just don't have enough information, enough data in the in the bank too.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's kind of excited, and I'm like, I like that you to go out like this weekend and.
Speaker 2: See how I do one. Yeah, that's what we try to tell you every week.
Speaker 1: And also says if your birthdays in March, you're an extremely spiritual person that feels a special bond to the person that you are with, which Victoria has no idea that because person she.
Speaker 2: Has with her cat she does love. That's true.
Speaker 1: Okay, so we'll say for your cat, Victoria, it says that makes you want to spend as much time in bed with them as possible.
Speaker 2: Do you want to spend from something better cat as possible.
Speaker 5: It feels weird talking about like cat like that, but she does and I but I don't want to think of this with my cat.
Speaker 2: That's so weird.
Speaker 1: We're going over new research that came out that said you can tell everything about someone's personality and love life based on what month they're born in. If you're born in April, party time, that's okay, Brad, Okay, you are one of the most intimidating people to be with. Yeah, you give nothing but one hundred percent of your performance in bed and as soon as the heat of the moment begins to fade, So do.
Speaker 2: You this is one thousand percent accurate so far.
Speaker 3: He just thinks you're Brad in the middle of it, stopping going. I took a class on how to do this to master I probably did. They can come off loud and obnoxious.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so there you go. This sounds like weird to know about Brad, like texting four one o six one.
Speaker 1: If this is accurate to you, If your birthday is in May, it says you are a god of love.
Speaker 2: Oh, there you go. I was fremature. Look for a May birthday. I guess about four weeks because your birthday May.
Speaker 1: At your girl, it says you're pretty particular about the people you end up with, and you like to make sure that it's comfortable for both of you. You're a crazed love machine and something good enough.
Speaker 2: Nina on the air, Oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a lot of people are gonna be looking for people that were born in May. That if you were born in June. Your love life is experimental. We like to try new things. You're sensitive and caring, but you tend to have trouble expressing how you feel.
Speaker 2: I can see that some experiments fail, so that's interesting. We go hang over a list.
Speaker 1: The research is put out that says your birthday can tell everything about your personality and love life just by what month you were born in July, your love life is pretty satisfying, pretty satisfying.
Speaker 2: Sometimes consistency is fine.
Speaker 1: Don't get a May person and a July person together. That good lord, I was satisfied for.
Speaker 6: You.
Speaker 1: Says they hide away their fears and their feelings. If you were born in August, that's nina.
Speaker 2: Oh, thank you for remembering. Your love life might be a little bit of a mess. Are you making this up?
Speaker 1: It says you're either extremely generous person to be with or you're extremely selfish.
Speaker 2: That's probably accurate.
Speaker 3: I feel like that sounds pretty accurate from what I've heard. I'm super generous, but if you make me mad, I hold everything back.
Speaker 1: It says that they don't often show their human side.
Speaker 2: That's not true. That is not true.
Speaker 1: We're going over research that says you can tell everything about yourself based and your love life based on what month you were born in September.
Speaker 2: That's me.
Speaker 1: You're a very passionate person when it comes to love, intimacy, and romance.
Speaker 2: That's true. That's true. Yeah, yeah, I think that's true.
Speaker 1: You're up to try anything for the first time, and you can only be with someone and if you feel emotional connection to that person.
Speaker 2: Okay, did you make that up? Because that's so accurate science.
Speaker 1: Their high ideals often lead to disappointment text and for one, one of this is accurate for you. If you're born in October, you expect the love you have to be some of the greatest love in the world. A few October babies tend to be solid and stable, and they don't like confrontation and hate change.
Speaker 2: Okay, I feel like that's pretty accurate.
Speaker 3: Well, maybe I should have people born in October hit me up, because then you won't go anywhere.
Speaker 2: You're stable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, November, you like being possessed by your significant other, almost as if they owned your body.
Speaker 2: November tired at the end of the year, the holidays. Do you want to make any more decisions?
Speaker 1: Ask a November person their favorite movie that like fifty Gray All Day.
Speaker 2: Born in November.
Speaker 1: November because you can be pretty progressive depending on the person, and you have a strong passion for life. And if you were born in December, your love life might actually be one of the most enjoyable things there is. You're very creative when you're interested in the person that you like. A you love role playing Gavvy.
Speaker 3: That's our social media producer, December, and he likes to role play.
Speaker 2: Well, she likes she likes those romance novels with all the Wizards. Yeah, that's why I saw.
Speaker 1: Her and Amazon the other day ordering a wizard hat.
Speaker 2: Shout out to producer Sharky. By the way, a May birthday. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Their friends call them feisty for their free spirited attitude. Yeah, and they work hard and can't sit for long. So sext and formal six one that resonated with the art.
Speaker 2: It's another jubile phone frame day Mornings on the twenties. Hello, yep, Beale, I'm sorry this bill. We are pretty much done, just trying to figure out some stuff.
Speaker 6: What are what are you doing?
Speaker 7: This bill came from the plumbing. We got a pretty much done, but pretty much done, but we gotta figure out some stuff.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, do the couch and things like that.
Speaker 6: Oh, you're working in my bathroom right, Well.
Speaker 7: We were relocated that toilet right where you want, in the middle of the living room. But then there's a couch there. So I don't know, you want to care, you want to smoke the couch into the bathroom or you want.
Speaker 6: No, No, I didn't want to reholocate my toilet.
Speaker 2: I wanted it.
Speaker 1: Much harder work than I thought it was gonna be. We had to, you know, cut out the hole and the pipe.
Speaker 3: Here what hole for.
Speaker 2: The toilet to go on top of? You see what? You have a toilet? We have a toilet a hold on on the bottom of it. So that did you know you could do things in the toilet drain down there? That the pipe? You know that?
Speaker 6: You so, what are you doing?
Speaker 8: You're putting us toilet in.
Speaker 6: My living room?
Speaker 2: Nope, no, nope, nope, we already installed. We were not putting it in living room.
Speaker 7: It's already been installed right in the middle of living room, like you had ass I've the it was an interesting choice for the place to have a toilet. But you know, I guess you want to ease of access or you know, have guests being able to use the toilet right there.
Speaker 2: I don't know, maybe anyway, I never I never.
Speaker 7: Saw a toilet in the middle of a living room before, but it was a nice challenge anyway, what you want to do with the couch. You want us to move that outside. You want to donate that, Put that in the bathroom, Sit in the bathroom. Uh, watch TV in the bathroom on the couch, and then lease the bathroom where the TV is? I don't anyway, but but it's right where the couch was.
Speaker 8: So you're you're telling me the toilet is in my living.
Speaker 7: Room just like you want it. It's right there in the middle of the living room. Took the liberty and facing it towards the TV, because you know, I figured you want to be watching things while you did, you know, doing your business.
Speaker 6: No that I don't want any of that. You cut a hole.
Speaker 8: In the middle of my living room and installed plumbing.
Speaker 2: A toilet to you, you know, just like you.
Speaker 8: Why would you think someone wants a toilet installed in their living room?
Speaker 2: Questions? Is way about there. But now look at the invoice, he says, right in the middle of the living room, we see.
Speaker 8: No, I meant the middle bathroom to the fight of the living room.
Speaker 2: See your random living room right in the middle. That's what the toilet is, right in the middle of the living room.
Speaker 7: You want us to put more toilets in there so you can be multiple seat in the toilets, like you know, watch the TV with the family.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, you know, you idiot. Not the middle of the living room.
Speaker 8: The middle bathroom to the right of.
Speaker 7: The living room.
Speaker 2: Okay, what you won't do with the couch.
Speaker 6: Don't touch the couch. Don't touch it, don't touch anything. What I want is for you to have half.
Speaker 8: Of a brain because you would want a toilet in their living room?
Speaker 2: Who you did?
Speaker 6: No, I didn't because if you could read.
Speaker 8: You would know I wouldn't want a toilet in the middle of my living room.
Speaker 9: You can ask you are you?
Speaker 2: No, I don't know who Bilian is?
Speaker 1: Mine is?
Speaker 2: Bill Johnson.
Speaker 8: You are probably the stupidest person I've ever met in my life, the.
Speaker 6: Stupidest person alive. And on the way back, I'm going to call your boss and get you fired.
Speaker 8: Thank you for ruining my day.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, I just know this is actually Jubil from the Jubil Show doing a phone prank on you and your husband set you up.
Speaker 2: What it's a joke.
Speaker 1: He said that you were having a problem with one of your bathrooms and you had and you let plumbers in today and he wanted to.
Speaker 2: Mess with you. Oh my god, there's no toilet in your living room.
Speaker 8: Oh my god, I was just sitting here picturing a toilet in the middle of my living room and everything, and oh, oh my god, I'm so happy wake up every morning with jubile phone pranks now signed for Nina Let's train.
Speaker 3: So it looks like Kanye West may have just lost a twenty million dollar deal to play in Tokyo as a result of his wife's naked stent on the Grammy's red carpet. Who was gonna pay that money to play in Tokyo? So if you don't know by now, you probably do. A lot of people have been talking about it. But Kanye and his wife walked the red carpet at the Grammys and she dropped her fur coat to a basically naked dress, just standing there bearing it all. And some people are kind of frustrated because there's no consequences whatsoever. They didn't get kicked out, there's nothing like, no ramifications. But I don't think people really care that much, But in Japan they do so allegedly.
Speaker 2: It's kind of interesting.
Speaker 3: They're having kind of a women's rights moment over there. They're kind of starting to have the me too and all of that stuff happen. So it's kind of terrible timing for Kanye's wife to be naked and seem like a victim or whatever. But okay, so he's been living there in a hotel and so he found these investors and they were going to be paying him twenty million dollars to play two events.
Speaker 9: Wow.
Speaker 3: But now they're like, nah, that was very offensive. Oh they're probably going to pull out and they don't like see that it happened.
Speaker 2: So I was.
Speaker 3: I'll say allegedly because obviously they didn't tell me directly, but these reports are saying that's kind of messy.
Speaker 1: He said something to her before she dropped her thing and showed her naked dress or trying to get it like people that read lips to see what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I kind of took it as like, okay, do it now, yeah, Like and then he steps back and he just stands there.
Speaker 2: She looks scared but not but dead and the eyes. I don't know. I'm really sad about it. I can't I can't figure it out.
Speaker 4: It is indecent exposure, right, technically speaking.
Speaker 2: Thank you, it's so they could have gone in trouble. Well could you see everything? Yes?
Speaker 4: Oh wow, you can't even tell there's a dress up first clas right, Well, when I saw the picture, Yeah, yeah, you can't really tell there's a dress at all. There's no like things that are like pasties or anything like that covering things up.
Speaker 2: It's just like she's snaked. Just strange. I wonder what that's what. That's what I can't wrap my head around.
Speaker 3: I have the same question, the inspiration, the reason why do you always want her naked?
Speaker 1: And that's the thing that is bothersome too, is the difference in if a dude did that, right, Like, if I went to the Grammys and I dropped my coat and I had to seat through pants on, I would love to do that because that would be hilarious. We'll be talking about it, be like did you see that guy see through? You could see everything. But it would be totally different conversation.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, yeah.
Speaker 1: It wouldn't just be like, oh that was weird, but she's hot. It would be like that guy needs to be arrested. He's a pervert.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: And I think it is a double standard, and I think it's a double standard. That looks bad for the way that we treat women, honestly, because like, you can do that and nobody's like, hey, hey, hey, hey, hold up, pulld up, hold up.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean? So it is sexist.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you can call it empowerment all you want, but essentially it's oh, it's okay because that's an object.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it is objectifying. Is it is objectifying of the body. Well, it feels like that's how he treats her. If it was her choice and she was doing this, that would be different. But it doesn't feel that way. We don't know that, we don't, but it doesn't feel.
Speaker 1: I'm also ordering some seat through pants right now, So let's make that dream a reality.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right now, I walk in.
Speaker 1: Here one day to do the show in those you guys have to watch me do the show in the middle.
Speaker 10: Day.
Speaker 2: Sir needs to be arrested.
Speaker 3: In other news, Michael Jordan is probably waking up not very happy today. And I would imagine it's got to be really difficult to be the child of a legend. Wouldn't you feel like it's kind of stressful? Well, Michael Jordan's son was arrested and booked into the Orange County Jail in Orlando, Florida for duy cocaine possession and resisting arrest.
Speaker 2: Dang. We don't know.
Speaker 3: Why or what was happening, but that happened Monday night Tuesday morning.
Speaker 2: Crazy right, Dang.
Speaker 3: And lastly, Canadian provinces have decided to ban all US alcohol sales. Of course, this is a reaction to the tariffs that have been proposed by the President. But they, I guess each year spend about a billion dollars on American beer, wine, liquor and other stuff. And now they're just like, now we're good.
Speaker 2: This is going a little bit. That's gonna suck. What am I gonna drink alcohol?
Speaker 3: In kinda?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Beer is really good country.
Speaker 5: Yeah I want maybe beer, though I want like Canadian tequila.
Speaker 3: I'm sure any of that, I'm sure they haven't sure. Okay, well, I don't know that they have a problem with Mexico. There might be tequila there for Really, the blanking.
Speaker 2: Is skipped right over the United States to get there. That's what's trending.
Speaker 3: First day follow up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys Online at Advocateslaw dot com.
Speaker 1: Lisia is on the phone today for a first day follow up, and she's getting ghosted by a guy named James. So in a second we're gonna call him and see if you tell us why he's a ghostinger and maybe get her another date. But first, Lesia, how long has it been since you heard from James?
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's been about a week.
Speaker 2: And then how many times have you reached out to him in that time?
Speaker 6: Yeah, kind of a bunch. I was, you know, I was texting a bunch. You know, we had a great connection and you know, we you know, I was we were trying to get together and you know, I texted a few times and you know, we had a plan. He canceled. He felt like he needed the weekend to recover. I offered to make him soup, which he declined, and I, you know, and then after that, I texted him a couple of times. You know, we're feeling and like nothing.
Speaker 2: So did your date happen or this was after the date? No?
Speaker 6: Well, well we had a first date, okay, okay, but then after that nothing happened.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well tell us about the date.
Speaker 6: Well, we met on Hinge first of all, and like we talked a little bit and we wanted to go out because we both like really like food and travel and stuff, and he's in a band and I used to sing in a band, so we had like a lot of great connections. And so we met for cocktails and we like bounced around and got tacos and ended up at this like karaoke place, which was really fun. After karaoke, we went back to his I used, and we were hanging out and like cuddling and stuff, but we didn't look up, but there was like a lot of like affection myself. And in the morning we kissed and like we planned on seeing each other again, like the next weekend, So that was the date.
Speaker 1: Is there anything that happened on the date that could have been awkward or something that would cause him to not want to talk to you again?
Speaker 6: So I thought this over like a bit, and I think there might have been which I like won't apologize for, and like I've been feeling bad about it. So like when we were like hanging out and cuddling, he like pulls out his phone to play me like a rough edit of his band's new song, and I was excited to hear it. I was glad he wanted to share it with me, and you know, because I was on the music background, I didn't feel like I need to hold back what I thought, you know, So I mean I told him, I was like, I think this is like a great idea for a song.
Speaker 9: I said, like some of the lyrics were a little.
Speaker 6: Cheesy, and you know, his voice was a little ticky and certain points, and like one of the lyrics in particular was like about for love being like a sugar rush eating a box of Christy cream or something.
Speaker 2: Okay, I like laughed at that, and then.
Speaker 6: I kept like asking him if I made him feel like he was eating a box of Kristy cream. And I thought I was being funny, like I was joking, and like I think I may have crushed him. I don't know, maybe I took it too far. So I think he apologize, Like.
Speaker 2: Maybe he thought you were making fun of his music.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but I mean it sounds like.
Speaker 2: You were being more playful.
Speaker 6: Yeah. No, I was just saying, like that's how I felt, like that's what the intention was.
Speaker 3: Ju Will you are doing music now too, so like think about this scenario. Wouldn't it be just kind of cute, like you're not are you going to be offended.
Speaker 2: No, I wouldn't be.
Speaker 1: I'm also a super harsh critic on myself, so I'd be like, you're right, the whole thing is craft.
Speaker 2: I'll throw it out. You're all over that, I quit it all.
Speaker 1: So I would just totally be like, yeah, thanks for the honest feedback I saw.
Speaker 2: That would also be a major turnoff problem.
Speaker 3: Also, Okay, so maybe maybe he was a little but her Maybe.
Speaker 6: I mean it might be. So I feel like, I don't know. I feel like we need to get him on the phone. She needs to get a third party and to get him on the phone's phone because he's ghosting me, so like, and I just want to apologize.
Speaker 2: We'll try to figure it out for you.
Speaker 1: We'll play a song and we'll come back, and then we'll call him and see if it tell us why is ghosting you? And maybe get you another date with krispy Kreme Boy? Okay, should we not call him chrispy Creme Boy? All right, we'll plays don't come back, get your first a follow up next. Right in the middle of our first date follow up, if you're just joining us, Alicia is on the phone and she's getting ghosted by a guy named James. So we're about to call him and see if he'll tell us why he is ghostinger and maybe get her another date before Lisha, why don't you catch us up on your situation.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So I when I to date with this guy James, it like went really well. We had cocktails and tacos, and we had karaoke and all this stuff, and you know, we bonded because he's in a band and I used to sing in a band, and you know, we have a lot of common interests. And I feel like and he he hasn't tested me back in a week so and I feel like something might have gone wrong the night we were on the date. I feel like I might have kind of heard his feelings making fun of one of his lyrics which involves Krispy Kreme, which I kept springing up.
Speaker 9: No, I don't know.
Speaker 6: I feel like I might have sent him and I need to apologize.
Speaker 9: And also he's ghosting me.
Speaker 6: So that's where we are, all.
Speaker 2: Right, Are you ready for us to call him?
Speaker 9: Sure?
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go. Hello, I messing to James. Please, Yeah, speaking James, how are you man? My name is Jewbell. I'm calling from a radio show. It's called The Jebel Show.
Speaker 2: Hi, James, I'm Nina also on the show. Hi, and I'm Victoria. How are you?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 10: Cool, wonderful. I'm doing good man, I'm geting any calls some radio?
Speaker 9: But what's up?
Speaker 2: Have you ever listened to the show before?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, thank you? Yeah. Have you ever heard of first date follow up before? Oh?
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah I have? This? Is this one of these things?
Speaker 2: First d follow up?
Speaker 1: You know that's a segment where if you're ghosting somebody, they can email us and then ask us to call you and ask why you're ghosting them. Somebody emailed us about you, James, Oh boy, any idea who would be?
Speaker 10: Yeah? Maybe someone I met someone online, like a little more than a week ago.
Speaker 2: Is that someone's name? Lisha?
Speaker 10: Yeah? Yeah, Lisha?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah yeah. Well Alicia emailed us and told us about your day. She said she really liked you, but she's confused. Can you tell us why you're ghosting her?
Speaker 2: I really liked her.
Speaker 10: But man, she's too much. She texted me on Saturday to ask about Well, first of all, I got sick, right, so like I got sick a little bit afterwards, but not the run on nothing, But like you know, she texted me on Saturday to ask me about soup, and then again to tell me good night, and then text me a list of vitamins I should be taking.
Speaker 2: Because you were sick.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you know, it was like.
Speaker 10: It was like a trip or a DoorDash GNC, you know, the whole bag fall.
Speaker 2: And then like not soon.
Speaker 6: After asking if I missed her.
Speaker 10: This this whole thing about like if I wanted Krispy Kremes, Like, ask me if I wanted Krispy Kreme. It's a it's a joke about some stupid lyric I made, and and and I mean just more text on and on and on.
Speaker 9: I'm not even giving you all.
Speaker 3: That was one day that happened all on the same day.
Speaker 10: Yeah, and this is someone I had just talked to online. They came over, we cuddled, I mean, the sweet it was great, you know, don't get me wrong. But after all this just piling on and just happening so soon I just stopped responding because like I needed to.
Speaker 9: Rest, and I wake up and it's.
Speaker 10: Like, I mean, I lose like twelve text messages from her. I don't respond, but I get even more the next day. Eventually, I just I just block her because I feel like that kind of energy I felt it gives me a lot of anxiety, Like and I'm gonna go with the flow kind of guy. And when I just kissed Raw, it's like, first off, it doesn't know me feel better, but then it's like, this is someone I just met. Sweet girl. I mean, she came over, it was great, the day was amazing, Karaoke was fun, and yeah, like we talked that it was going to turn into something. But then the text, just the messaging, well it was just Nahna, it was just a note going.
Speaker 3: I was like, she was just concerned because you were sick. Now, granted, twelve and maybe twenty four text messages might be a lot in two days, but the initial reshout probably was kind of nice.
Speaker 11: Though.
Speaker 10: No, I mean, I get it, she's very sweet, But is this someone I just started talking to online and it just started giving me the vibe that this is the kind of person that's going to.
Speaker 9: Give me a whole lot of anxiety.
Speaker 6: I don't.
Speaker 10: I just wanted peace.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Well, speaking of teath, James, I will let you know that Lisa's actually on the phone listening and wants to talk to you.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Hi, Oh hi, Lisa, do a problem getting close to people like you? Not actually everyone cares about you, Like I was just trying to show you that I cared and I'm like, actually a good caretaker in like times like this. I get it.
Speaker 10: But it's just we just had one date after a little bit of online conversation, and I just feel Look, you're sweet, wonderful, but I just feel that we're nowhere close to the come over and make me stoop stage of this relationship.
Speaker 6: Okay, Well, you said on your hind that you wanted to be intentional about the time we spend together and to prioritize the growth, and I feel like I was doing that. So I don't know what there is about this that you don't you wouldn't like, can.
Speaker 10: We go further than or can we have a relationship first? Can we like have some other There's there's steps.
Speaker 2: To this before.
Speaker 6: Okay, wait wait, I'm not ready to be in a relationship with you.
Speaker 10: Oh look, that's that's that's not what I said. Okay, that's that's not what I said. It's I feel there's a little miscommunication here.
Speaker 6: Well, yeah, I mean I'm not Well, you just mentioned wanting to have a relationship first, Like you talk about me texting a lot, and you're already talking about a relationship. So I don't know what the problem is with my texting when you're like, I want a relationship right now?
Speaker 10: What, No, I'm not I'm not saying right now. It's just that I just don't want to jump into things that just lead to anxiety. And just like already we're checking each other's mental health. Like I'm just trying to just go go with the vibe that we had that was that was real good. It just felt like this was this was just in a different place.
Speaker 9: And I was just like, I don't want to grow with this.
Speaker 6: You are living away too fast.
Speaker 2: James.
Speaker 10: Look, I just I just I'm I'm all for like all those texts in the soup, but I just feel that there's there's just a sequence to it that just you know, rocks my boat a certain way. And and like I'm I'm sorry for for miscommunicating or or like you know, just going outside the vibe that we had, and I just feel I just feel like we went the wrong direction with that.
Speaker 1: Well, James, would you like another date with Lisa? We'll pay for it.
Speaker 6: James, I just so you know. I will go on and another date with you, but I just want to let you know, like I'm not gonna get together with you right now, just so you know.
Speaker 10: Yeah, So, like I said, I'm not interested in rushing into getting together right now. I'm sorry about the miscommunication, but I'm willing to give this another go, just as long as you don't mention the Krispy Kremes.
Speaker 6: Okay, but we're not going to be like dating yet, Like this is just a date date, not like a dating date.
Speaker 10: Look, don't worry, I'm not trying to wipe you.
Speaker 2: Up just yet.
Speaker 6: Wait a minute, you want to wife me up? Like, hold on, why are we jumping to marriage.
Speaker 1: I don't think James wants to marry you yet. I think you guys should just go out one more day and see how it goes. Okay, okay, yeah, all right.
Speaker 6: You will's first date follow up.
Speaker 2: I'm stupid, you're smart. I was wrong. You were right. You're the best. I'm the worst. You're very good looking.
Speaker 5: I'm not attractive, all right, as long as you're willing to admit this.
Speaker 1: Almost time for America's a favorite trivia game, you versus Victoria. Your chance to take on our own Victoria e Amir's and I Got fact Yeah Game of Trivia for Trivia Glory here and for Kendrick Lamart tickets, So call right now if you want to play eight eight eight three four three one O six one eight eight eight three four three one O six one. You can also d m us at the Jubile Show or go to the jebelshow dot com if you think you have what it takes to get facted, Mike drop facted with Victoria.
Speaker 2: Not fact checked like check or nevermind?
Speaker 1: Nope, Okay, well you're already you're gonna trash, You're gonna talk trash.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have right, I had it.
Speaker 1: Here you go if you want to play Victoria, if you want those Kendrick Lamar tickets. Is the kind of competitor you're up against.
Speaker 2: You know what guys person is gonna play me right now is about to get schooled.
Speaker 6: So bad that they'll name a study guide after their mistakes.
Speaker 5: Your score is going to be used as a warning for future generations, and the only degree you'll be earning.
Speaker 6: Is in getting absolutely wrecked.
Speaker 2: One on one.
Speaker 5: How about a pencil scene started taking notes on how to actually win.
Speaker 2: You've not giving up on the school one. I thought it could have been longer. Yeah, this is a very solid delivery call.
Speaker 1: Right now if you want to play eight at eight three four three, one oh six one, the play you versus Victoria right after this and now your chance at trivia history time for America's favorite trivia game, you versus Victoria, your chance to take on Victoria Ramirez in a game of trivia for Kendrick Lamar tickets and let's meet today's lovely in Towns and contestant to take on Victoria.
Speaker 2: Grace. What up? Grace?
Speaker 8: Hello?
Speaker 2: How are you? I'm good?
Speaker 6: How are you old?
Speaker 2: Thank you for asking? How's your day going so far? Grace? Can did you hear my trash talk?
Speaker 6: I heard your trash talk and it was honestly pretty good.
Speaker 2: I'm kind of saying books. Grace is really nice. Nice.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, we're gonna send Victoria out of the studio and while she's leaving, Grace. Yes, the game is played like this. You have thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know one, just say pass and Victoria has to beat you outright to win. Okay, Okay, all right, she's outside. The door is closed, Grace, your time starts.
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 3: What do you call this history story that has passed down through generations? What are the two main colors on the Canadian flag?
Speaker 6: White and red?
Speaker 2: Who's the first.
Speaker 3: Woman to win a Nobel prize Amelia air Hurt?
Speaker 2: What is the term for a baby kangaroo?
Speaker 6: Joey?
Speaker 2: Who is the main villain in Lion.
Speaker 6: King Foster Star?
Speaker 3: What do you call a poem that has fourteen lines and follows a specific rhyme scheme?
Speaker 2: All right, time is up.
Speaker 1: We'll bring Victoria back into the studio and while she's getting settled, Grace.
Speaker 2: What do you do for work? I'm a nanny? You're a nanny? What kind of kids you nanny? And for these days? What kind of kids? Two kids?
Speaker 6: A three year old and a five year old?
Speaker 1: So yeah, which one's the Smartest's weird?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 1: Victoria's is back in the studio with their headphones on. Here we go thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know one, just say pass and you have to beat Grace outright to win?
Speaker 2: What's going on over there?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: I forgot for a second. We were playing trivia. I don't mind. I don't know where my head went. Wow, I was like, oh, dang, you gotta answer questions.
Speaker 1: Grace, you called in to play Victoria versus Victoria versus Victoria on a day where walked in the studio.
Speaker 2: I was like, Hey, how are you?
Speaker 1: She's like, I don't know if I was in asleep or dreaming.
Speaker 2: Last night either. Yeah, so Victoria's in a weird spot. What will happen a.
Speaker 1: Grace, you can tell Victoria when to go.
Speaker 3: What do you call a history story that has passed down through generations?
Speaker 2: A book? What are the two main colors on the Canadian flag? I don't know, green and Red. Who was the first woman to win a Nobel Prize? Aw? I don't know. What is the term for a baby kangaroo? A baby kangaroo?
Speaker 3: Who is the main villain in the Lion King Ufasa? What do you call a poem that has fourteen lines and follows a specific rhyme scheme?
Speaker 2: Wait? What a palm? What did you say? Pem? Oh? Poem fourteen nine? I'm not gonna know it. No, yes, you know what's it?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, so let's sit it over to the scoreboard and see what happened with our scoreboard.
Speaker 4: Brusa, Brad, I'm shocked and immediately ate my words when I said she wasn't gonna know it.
Speaker 2: She did get one correct and Grace got three correct. Grace, congratulations, you did it.
Speaker 1: You beat Victoria. You got Kendrick Lamar tickets. Congratulations. Let's get the answers now with it is impressive when she pulls out that random no.
Speaker 3: So a history story that's passed down through generations is a myth or a legend, and that's a book. The two main colors on the Canadian flag are red and white. The first woman to win a Nobel Prize is Marie Curry. The term for a baby kangaroo is a joey, and the main villain in the Lion King, I'm surprised you didn't know this one is scar.
Speaker 2: Like wow, the good guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I really cried when you And then the poem that has fourteen lines and follows a specific ryme scheme.
Speaker 2: It is a sonnet. Randomly, thank you very much for playing. I have a great day.
Speaker 6: Thank you guys.
Speaker 1: We play your Victoria the same time every single weekday morning. Remember if you want to play Victoria and you think you have what it takes. You know, so you got it. Sometimes you just got it. You got it the Sonnet part. Okay, that was impressed.
Speaker 2: Said the Jebel Show. Or go to the jubilshow dot com. It's time to catch a cheater. Only on the Jubil Show.
Speaker 1: Jessica is on the phone today for to catch a Cheater and she thinks that her boyfriend named Lyle of four years might be messing around. So we'll see if we can help her out. Hopefully he's not, Jessica, But what's up? Why do you think Lyle might be cheating on you?
Speaker 9: So? Yeah, so we've been together for four years. Well lately he's been leaving the house like late at night and erratically claiming to be like running errands, but he just comes back with nothing. We have a spare room and he just like sleeps there instead. So I just I'm really confused by his behavior. Yeah, I mean i'd be too. That's very suspicious. I honestly think he's cheating on me.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, he's running it. He says they're running errands, but then they don't ever come back with anything.
Speaker 2: I'd be like, where are you going? Yeah? Did you ask him what erin's are you running at three o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 9: He was just saying, it's like, I don't know. He just said family stuff, and I just it's so vague that I don't believe it. Honestly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it's when people are gonna cheat.
Speaker 5: If you're gonna cheat and till you're running errands, at least come back with like a banana or something.
Speaker 2: Try to play it off a little bit.
Speaker 9: Like there were times where I walked past the guest room and he was on the phone with someone and I asked him who it was and he said nobody, Like, no one important.
Speaker 3: M okay, I'm trying to think of like, yeah, I don't want I always hate jumping directly to all they're cheating on you, but in this case, like trying to think of what else he could actually be doing that. This is very vague and uncomfortable. I'm so sorry. Is he acting different towards you?
Speaker 9: Well, yeah, like I think because I've been kind of very anxious about it. He's been reassuring me, but it feels like he's lying, so like I feel like for me, it's mostly like me feeling this gut feeling that I can't trust him right now, So I don't really know what's going on. I'm just really frustrated and like, this is what I think about all day, all night. It's about to blow up, honestly, Yeah, I mean I'd be thinking about that all day too and all day night, like where is he going, what is he doing?
Speaker 2: What's going on? Honestually, if he's not telling you anything.
Speaker 3: Does he get irritated with you and you start to ask him questions or anything? Because I mean, if you're feeling anxiety, he's got to be picking up on the fact that if he's sleeping in another room that's comfortable, Does he, ever, I don't know, give you attitude or is he just normal?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Like sometimes he does because I keep mentioning it and he he just tells me again and again like it's no bun, it's no one important. Is like he's not cheating on me or anything. But then I can't. I don't trust him right now. I just don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that all sounds really off. Yeah, all right, well you already told us about grocery store. He's a rewards memberrat, So we'll play a song, come back, and then call and pretend to be from the grocery store and say that he's this month's lucky winter of free flowers delivered from our floral apartment, and we'll see if he sends those to you or to somebody else. Okay, okay, all right, we'll plays song, come back and get your to Catch a Cheater next. Do you think you know who the secret Sabrina is? If you can find Hits one o six point one's Secret Sabrina, you will be on your way to see Sabrina Carpenter in Paris.
Speaker 2: And we have another clue coming up for you right after this.
Speaker 3: It's time to Catch a Cheater only on the Jubile Show and only on the New Hits one oh six point one.
Speaker 1: Right in the middle of to Catch a Cheater and if you're just joining us, Jessica is on the phone and Jessica thinks that her boyfriend of four years named Lyle might be cheating. So we're about to call him and pretend to be from the grocery store that he's a rewards member at and say that every single month, we choose one lucky Rewards member who gets free flowers delivered from our Florida department. And we'll see if he sends those to his girlfriend Jessica or to somebody else. But before we do that, Jessica, why do you catch us up on your situation?
Speaker 10: Hi?
Speaker 9: Yeah, So my boyfriend has been over the past month, been taking phone calls in the middle of the night with someone I don't know, and he shuts his burt in our guest room at night as well. And it's been making me very anxious. I feel like he's cheating on me because he tells me it's no one like, no one important, And how am I supposed to believe that?
Speaker 10: Right?
Speaker 9: So, and there's a few times, and there's a few times where he's running errands in the middle of the night at like three am, and he comes back at four or five. And also I noticed that when I take myself to go to sleep, he notices and then gets out of the bed and goes on as errands. This is making sense for me that he might be cheating.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, weird behavior for sure. Are you ready for us to see to call him?
Speaker 9: Yeah? Unfortunately?
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, here we go.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hey, this is corrible calling from I was looking for our rewards card member named Lyle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is wild. Hey, Lyle, please don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call.
Speaker 1: I'm actually calling to say congratulations here this most big winner.
Speaker 2: And sure, is there anything you need for me?
Speaker 1: Every single month we choose one Lucky Rewards member who gets free flowers delivered from our new and improved floral department. It's our way of saying thank you very much for shopping with us. So you've just won thirty six long sim red roses, a box of candy or chocolates, and a card to be delivered to anybody that you want with in the fifty United States, absolutely free. It's actually a three hundred and sixteen dollars value. Okay, yeah, cool, you don't need my credit card or anything. No, So now I would just need the name, first and last of the person that you want to send them to before anything else.
Speaker 9: All right, can you send them to.
Speaker 10: Zoe?
Speaker 2: Okay, gotcha?
Speaker 1: And then yep, Zoe. Okay, Zoe, got it? And is there anything you'd like to put on a card to Zoe?
Speaker 12: Yeah, you can just put thanks for always having my back, being able to keep this thing a secret.
Speaker 2: It means the world to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no problem, and it's at this point, I should probably let you know that your girlfriend Jessica is on the phone and probably ask some questions.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we what's this?
Speaker 1: Is actually the Jubil Show. It's a radio show. My name is Jubal, I'm Nina High, I'm Victoria, and we do a segment called to Catch a Cheater where you can try to find out if your significant other is messing around by who they send flowers to. And your girlfriend Jessica has been suspicious and thought something might be going on.
Speaker 2: She's on the phone right now and probably has Like.
Speaker 6: I said, are you serious now? Wile?
Speaker 9: Who the is Zoe?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 9: Thank god? Able he Listen Jessica, she's my cousin.
Speaker 2: I told you.
Speaker 9: Being able to keep this thing a secret.
Speaker 6: You're so you're cheating on me.
Speaker 9: I was right. I was right this full time. I swear I was right.
Speaker 2: Jessica, No, listen, gez Zoe is my cousin.
Speaker 9: Zoe my cousin.
Speaker 2: Listen to me, Jessica.
Speaker 12: My family's been going through a lot of stuff lately. It has always been helping me plan a surprise for my parents' anniversary.
Speaker 9: Okay, sounds why did you tell me that it's not?
Speaker 3: She?
Speaker 9: Hey, thank you for saying that.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, what are you doing out at three o'clock, five o'clock in the morning with your cousin?
Speaker 9: Okay?
Speaker 12: No, Most of the time when I'm walking around at three or at five am, I'm telling you going on the errands. Usually I'm just going on walks to clear my head because it's a lot of going on and.
Speaker 9: Games just outside. Why would you do that? And you're making me feel suspicious and I don't feel safe. I don't need to make you feel unsafe. But I've been working on this.
Speaker 12: I've been trying to plan and I want everything to go well, and I needed it to be a secret, and you're terrible at keeping secrets.
Speaker 9: Okay, the longer than I didn't tell you.
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Isn't that stress a little plan a part like for your parents. That's such a nice thing to do, But you need to stay up. If I o'clock in the morning you go on and walk about, I'm just.
Speaker 12: There's a lot of stuff going on in my face, not just the surprise, but you know, it's just like a lot of times I need to clear my head and I don't want.
Speaker 2: To stress her out. I don't want her also to drop any news of what's going.
Speaker 9: On, because I want to do a good thing. Okay, I know it's private, but like you should open up yourself more to me. You know, I care about you. I care about what goes on in your life. You don't have to hide for me. I care about you too. I love you. I just I was just worried that you.
Speaker 2: Were you were going to feel like you needed to tell them.
Speaker 9: Wait, why didn't you just tell me that? Because now I think I have two problems?
Speaker 2: What you What do you mean?
Speaker 9: Well, one, I just accuse you of cheating and you're obviously not it too. How the hell am I supposed to keep the secret now? I already want to.
Speaker 11: Tell you that a compulsion, Yeah, the Jewel shows to catch a cheater?
Speaker 2: Think fast?
Speaker 1: What phrase annoys you every single time that you hear it?
Speaker 2: Think fast? It's the Jubal Show.
Speaker 1: And I asked, because there's a trend going viral right now of the top phrases that annoy you every single time that you hear it. Call us right now with what yours is? Eight eight eight three four three one six one eight eight eight three four three one o six one You can also text in at four to one oh six one and we'll go over them. Next, the top phrases that make you want to clean your ears out with the business end of an ice pick. Why to annoy you, whichever way you want to put it night. After this, we'll tell you what the number one phrase is. It's annoying to everybody on social media. Next, it's a jewel show. Sigma makes me want to dig my ears out with an ice pick. This jewel show. Hearing the word unhinged makes me want to vomit and punch a kitten at the same time.
Speaker 2: Well, what the text message? Both of those are text messages.
Speaker 1: We just got into four one oh six one because we asked you what the most annoying phrase is for you to hear. We'll tell you what the number one phrase is in just a second, because there's a trend going viral if people sharing the most annoying phrases when they hear them. Submitteur's texton four one oh six one calls up eight eight eight three four three one six one eight eight eight three four three one oh six one, living rent free in my head. Somebody's why annoying phrase one you like that one, or you don't like it?
Speaker 2: Prettuer bread, it's terrible. What do you mean? It's just a way Listen.
Speaker 4: I think there's a bunch of these phrases, and I bet you we're gonna hit every single one of them on this list. They are I don't have a personality, so I'm going to use this template to tell.
Speaker 2: You that I'm clever. You're not clever. Meme. Oh boy, put something on it, and now I want to use it. Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 3: I think it's kind of funny though, because it paints a picture, because now all of a sudden, I'm thinking about your head, and I'm like, that's pretty funny.
Speaker 2: What don't is?
Speaker 3: I like when I get a visual and then I'm like kind of into it. Someone doesn't bother me as much.
Speaker 1: Most annoying phrases to hear, According to a new trend that's going viral on social media, blank was not on my twenty twenty five bingo card.
Speaker 5: Now I say me lack because everyone no one makes a bingo card. Okay, so we all know it's not actually on your bingo card. I want to make a Bingo card though, That's why I like it. Okay, I'm more out there. There's somebody who actually probably did make a bingo card. Cool, and they're probably very annoyed. Wh people say that because like, you didn't even put in the work. I actually made a bingo card. Where's your being a card?
Speaker 2: Show me?
Speaker 4: That's what you should comment every time you see it. If you don't like that for to comment, prove it, prove it. So what's the Bingo cards say on it?
Speaker 3: Well, it's funny though, because we were talking about and trending. Punch cards are a thing, so maybe if it's a punch card or bingo card, same one.
Speaker 4: Also, just why can't you just say I didn't expect this to happen?
Speaker 2: Oh? Well, I was like boring?
Speaker 4: Used? Is it any more boring than taking a phrase that a thousand times one hundred million people have already used?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 3: It just makes you makes you happy, Like when you eat jelly beans, you're like, yeah, I'm gonna have jelly beans again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's fun.
Speaker 1: It just shows maybe no personality if you somebody texted in at four one six one and said, I hate it when people say I'm in my blank era.
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't like that.
Speaker 5: The thing is about this is you do live your life like in eras like it is, yeah, different vibes it like.
Speaker 3: It can also be called a chapter or like this time of my life. The whole air thing is kind of getting burnt. I will I will grate that one well. And it's used so much for like just like hour by hour. That can't be an era. Yeah, errors are hundreds of years.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I can't. I can't do that right now. I'm going on my lunch era. It's a lunch break. It's a lunch break in the era.
Speaker 1: The definition for air is a long and distinct period of history, a particular feature or characteristic.
Speaker 2: It's not forty five minutes while you go grab a sandwich. That's not an er my sandwich era in every day for lunch?
Speaker 1: What are the most annoying phrases for you to hear? We're going over a trend that's going viral on social media. Somebody texted into four one O six one and said, I have a special set of skills.
Speaker 2: Is one of the things that annoys them to the like that one. It's funny, how are you saying it? That's what's going to make the difference.
Speaker 1: Gaslighting this person says, mostly because it's often used incorrectly. That's just true because like legit, gaslighting is very torturous on the brain, right, And so do people do use it and trivialize it in situations where it's not correct at all or it gives people misinformation on what it actually is. So they're in a relationship and they're acusing somebody of gaslighting when they're not right, and that's a big accusation because gaslighting is a terrible thing to do to somebody.
Speaker 3: Well, then maybe we should clarify that because I thought gaslighting was just when somebody wasn't telling you the truth, like not flying, but making you believe that something was true that wasn't true.
Speaker 4: It's creating a whole new reality for the other person. So a lot of to be honest, this happens a lot in political like stuff on the internet. It's like did you know this this and this and this this and this isn't at all true.
Speaker 2: It's making that's called gasular reality.
Speaker 1: I've been in relationships where I've been gaslight where I've gone to the store, I timed it for seventeen minutes. Okay, I came back and they said I was gone for an hour and a half. What And it's a person that you trust, right, And you feel bad because but you're like, I know it was not an hour and a half, right, yeah? Yeah, But then you start some mess with you because you're like, was it really an hour and a half? Like they're so passionate about they're so upset. They're yelling at me that it's been an hour and a half, but I feel like it was seventeen minutes, right, I mean that is a kind of a way. It sounds impossible to go because you would know that you were gone for seventeen minutes. But if somebody's emphatically telling you that you've been gone for an hour, you're like, was I gone for an hour? Like?
Speaker 2: You don't mess with your head?
Speaker 8: Was using it?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 4: And the probably using this on social media is that it now downplays how powerful that can be.
Speaker 2: Oh that's jes it? Or is it more common than we think? No? No, I think we're using it on like animal posts. Yeah, you know what is in your feed?
Speaker 1: You also taken to consideration intent, right, right, because sometimes people can have like a different experience, right, Yeah, so they may be like I said this, no you didn't. Okay, maybe maybe they did. Maybe they didn't, right. You guys are just defensive at that point. They're not telling you, you know, that's not gaslight, and that's just them being defensive. But if they're legit intimately doing it to gasl like you, that's a whole different thing because they're intentionally trying to mess with your.
Speaker 2: Reality that sense.
Speaker 1: Somebody texted in at four one to six one and said, I hate it when people use literally to describe anything.
Speaker 2: Okay, but it's just literally the word I like to use. So I hate it too, but I use it. Everybody uses it. It's like it won't go away. I literally won't leave my brain free. Tell me it's living ren free without telling free. The top three annoysing annoysing.
Speaker 1: The top three annoying phrases, according to the trend that's going viral is number three.
Speaker 2: Is well played. You say that, I mean you're giving credit to somebody who.
Speaker 3: Just played you, And it's definitely not overused. That's a pull when it is well played. That doesn't happen often.
Speaker 1: This in place of saying that you agree on I love.
Speaker 2: Both of those things.
Speaker 1: I was today years old is number one most annoying phrases. I learned that was.
Speaker 2: All right now it signed for Nina's was trending.
Speaker 3: So opening shifts are the new morning trend, which basically is having a checklist before you leave your house wait, which most people do, but it's the concept of like, think about when you were the first person to open, if you were working at a coffee shop or whatever, you have a checklist, right, check the toilet paper, turn on the machines, make sure the lights are there, blah blah. So now we're using that concept with our mornings. Get up, make your bed, make the coffee, whatever, do laundry. Opening shifts are supposed to make your day more peaceful. That feels a little stressed.
Speaker 2: That's not a trend.
Speaker 5: That's my everyday life. And that don't make a list. It's not happening. I can't tell you how many lists I'm running around the house right And I do not think.
Speaker 2: It would be helpful right to have a list.
Speaker 3: Sure, but I feel like adding your chores to the morning, like front loading your date.
Speaker 2: Doesn't that feel a little bit stressful. You're just a routine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it's just getting in a routine. And then calling in an open shift. That kind of associates it with work, which is usually a negative connotation. So then it would feel like you are actually doing a job instead of just like, yay, I'm getting things done before I leave the house.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's why I feel stressed out.
Speaker 3: I am doing this new thing though, since we're talking about morning routines where I get up early enough to watch an episode of The Mendi Project before I get rid of because it makes me laugh. It puts me in a good mood. I'm not thinking too hard, and it's been pretty great. I imagine it's a MINDI project. That's not it's so on. No, I think I've rewatched every episode probably three times now. But for whatever reason, that show makes me laugh so hard that it's the perfect way to start my day. So that's on my opening ship checklist. Okay, so this couple is trending Beam.
Speaker 4: Sorry I spent that whole well, I don't have time in my life to watch a random show before I come to work.
Speaker 2: I mean I shouldn't have time. I shouldn't.
Speaker 4: I'm like my whole hot just feel like so bad about myself now, I just.
Speaker 2: Make myself get up earlier, laugh yeah. No, it's like like, why on YouTube when you're in the shower. Yeah, there you go. Often. I highly recommend the Mindy Project.
Speaker 3: A husband's affair is now going viral and the reason why is because his wife caught him because the person he was having an affair with was wearing.
Speaker 2: Old navy jeans.
Speaker 3: What so apparently brand new old navy jeans leave green stains everywhere. So his wife all of them. I did, I guess. I mean, if you probably wash them first and then they wouldn't do that. But if you don't wash them, maybe I don't know. So this woman started noticing that they were green stains all over her home, on her couch, her cat, her kitchen cat, Her cat was listed as.
Speaker 2: One of the things that the green stuff.
Speaker 3: So she turned to the internet to ask people for cleaning tips, and one of the people was like, well, if it's this color green, it's probably brand new, like old navy jeans. And she's like, well, me and my husband don't wears And the girl online goes, imagine you find out he's cheating on you because of the old navy jeans. Sure enough, Wow, he was. And now this whole thing is just the story has been told that's crazy.
Speaker 2: Also, why are old navy jeans turning everything green jeans?
Speaker 3: But have you ever gotten like dark denim or black jeans? And when they're brand brand new, they can like come off on your hands or like when you sit down.
Speaker 1: I thought you were going to say they were super rich and he walked in the house, It's like you smell like old navy.
Speaker 2: Where have you been? Sing it againlic household sleeping? Leave it check for green stains, And that is what's trended jeubles dirty little secret. Hello, Hello, Hey, what's up? You have a dirty little secret?
Speaker 11: Yes?
Speaker 5: I do.
Speaker 10: So it's the craziest thing.
Speaker 6: Honestly. I was told.
Speaker 10: My sister she is a dental assistant, and.
Speaker 6: She goes around thinking that she has the healthiest, cleanest teeth her foes, and she she does everybody about their teeth in my family.
Speaker 9: And so one day I.
Speaker 6: Decided to grab the kess us from the bathroom and scrab this sid I wish it and now it all the time.
Speaker 9: So we walk around thinking, you know.
Speaker 6: You don't have the cleanest teeth in the house.
Speaker 9: Think you do.
Speaker 4: That's a long game too, because when like when her teeth like run out of her mouth.
Speaker 2: You'd be like, oh god, durn you.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: I was like, Karma.
Speaker 6: But at the same time, I don't really talking about it, but I need to get off my cut.
Speaker 1: So what's funny?
Speaker 2: Like you say karma, like it's going to you. I was gonna say, what did she do? What does she do to you? She teaches me.
Speaker 6: All the time about it, Like she walked around the house. He's like, you need to brush your teeth, you need to go to the dentist.
Speaker 10: You need to check if you have.
Speaker 6: Because I can see cavities in your mouth. Just like, okay, woman, So if you want to be so you know, perfect with your teeth and everything, I'm gonna just.
Speaker 9: Let you know, but not let you know.
Speaker 2: She's like, you know what, I'm not going to do any of those. But instead I'm.
Speaker 9: Exactly exactly little secrets.
Speaker 2: Of Tommy, just to never let my tooth, my sight.
Speaker 3: My.
Speaker 9: He said, don't ever you know, broadcast where you live, Like I mean, like around the people, you know, like, don't I really need keep brush?
Speaker 6: And the same time, so.
Speaker 2: Nobody is safe, not even your sister.
Speaker 6: Yeah, not even.
Speaker 2: Be nice your sibling.
Speaker 10: She's so perfect.
Speaker 6: So I mean voice on the radio.
Speaker 2: Little Secret, Thank you.
Speaker 6: So I just want to say I love Jubo to be on the show.
Speaker 2: Thank you. I wish you dirty toothbrush. Just you know, producer Brad you didn't mention him, and I wish hello, Hello, Hey, you ever does a little secret?
Speaker 10: Hey?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I work for a city government. I'm not going to say which I work for their parking enforcements. Okay.
Speaker 4: Anyways, the rural abuse in the city towards us hascotten.
Speaker 9: So bad over the last year.
Speaker 4: Oh dang to even activating to where I was physically assaulted last week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the parking ticket is ground to the point.
Speaker 4: Yeah, geez has gotten to the point where I actually hate the citizens of this city.
Speaker 2: I understand why.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So what happened to the person who saws you did get arrest Did you get to taste them?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, no tasers? Dang it. He just spit in my face and got in his van and drove away. Oh do get arrest You haven't arrested or anything?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, please? Officer went and arrested him. Yeah, give him a take a car assault? Wow? So you got two tickets?
Speaker 7: Wow?
Speaker 2: Hey, well, thank you for your dirty little secret. Yeah, what's your dirty little secret.