Speaker 1: Coming up at about four minutes after the hour. It's my strawberry letter for today, and the subject is why would my son joke like that? We'll get into that find out what that's all about in just a few because right now the nephew is here with today's frank phone call, which cat for his nest.
Speaker 2: Certainly, let's go deep into archives today. This right here is your son and my daughter, Your son and my daughter, cat dog.
Speaker 1: If you would.
Speaker 3: Hello, hello, I'm trying to reach Darren's Darren's father.
Speaker 4: Is this Darren's father, Yes, it's Darren singing.
Speaker 3: Listen, I'm calling you. Lashanda. Is my daughter you go to college up there with your son? Uh huh? And I'm getting the word I got a few minutes ago. Was the two of them then run off and then got married together. I don't know what what what wouldn't make him run off and get married?
Speaker 4: Like wait, wait, wait wait wait, where'd you.
Speaker 3: Hear this from? I just got a phone call from one of the kids at the school saying today that this the girl that grew up with and went to grew up with auntl grade school. She called it Sila, Shonda and Darren. Then the Redhoff and got married together. And they do say they'd done it yesterday.
Speaker 4: But wait, wait my Sunday, My Sunday, I talked to him, uh about three days ago, and he ain't done nothing like that.
Speaker 3: I know, So they did it yesterday. I've been calling Shanda and call. Ain't nobody picking up and I'm calling the boy. They give me the bar phone number and I'm calling him. It ain't nobody picking up in theirs or nothing. Dude, it ain't like my baby girl. Du like nothing nothing like this here.
Speaker 4: But it's not like my father do nothing like that without talking to me first. So uh, let me call down there and talk to Darren and uh, I can't give me your number, and I'll I'll call you back.
Speaker 3: I'm going down down to that school myself. I'm gonna find more for them.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna call you to let you know his Now, if I find out that my baby girl and then ran off and got married because she done got pregnant, I promise you I'm gonna do something of that boy yours. If you got my baby pregnant.
Speaker 4: You have me Wait a minute, now, wait a minute, now, you don't do nothing to my son. I understand about your daughter. That's my son. Now you have going down to put your hands on my son.
Speaker 3: If you got if you got me, that's my only baby.
Speaker 4: I got, Well, well, I understand that's your only baby, because that's that's my only son. If you talking about going to put your hands off, you're gonna have a problem.
Speaker 3: If you got my baby's pregnant, your son, Darren gor I'm gonna be in. I mean, what's your name again? What's your name? Done? My name? It's my baby.
Speaker 4: What's your name?
Speaker 3: What's you ain't do it today? Uh?
Speaker 4: I know how he tell you? Damn name. Look at mister Dillan. Uh, you're not gonna put your hands on my son. Let me bring out I am and that reading.
Speaker 3: I didn't see her doing something like that because I'm taller you. I'm taller years and years and years. You don't make no baby. You don't make no baby, not be married. You don't do it. Hey, you went off for god man. That means you're trying to make it right.
Speaker 4: That's what she did, mister Dilan. Mister Dillon, mister took me down. I die understand that's your daughter die and she's playing or whatever but let me talk to my son before you go down there. Tell try to do something crazy. Okay, let me.
Speaker 3: Tell you something. Your son didn't call her it's my baby girl and to get married, and he didn't got up bringant. I know what's going on. I know what it is.
Speaker 4: My god, my sur ain't done nothing to your daughter. Let me call down there and talk to him before you talk about going down there and putting your hands on somebody.
Speaker 3: I told my mother, I told Hovny little thugs a lord, he's nothing but a thug.
Speaker 4: I mean, hold why hoa whoa whoa hoa? But don't thinks they're choosing my son of being no damn thub.
Speaker 3: Now what what kind of man? Gre over and getting mad at the hedge and twenty and ain't talking to the parts and nobody wouldn't make him through something like that?
Speaker 4: Well, you talking about my toldy my son ain't done nothing to.
Speaker 3: Are you raising him? Did you raise? I'm a dealer, you're in't raising right?
Speaker 4: Wait a minute, now, hell are you.
Speaker 3: Talking to I'm talking to my baby brother. I'm gonna beat your boy. You down there, You're gonna get your don't to.
Speaker 4: Hold on my ho ho what you think you're talking to you.
Speaker 3: I'm talking to Smoot.
Speaker 4: You an't.
Speaker 3: I'm talking to hold man.
Speaker 4: You procure hands on nobody you put your hand on Chug You know quack. You understand me?
Speaker 3: What my son?
Speaker 4: But if your done?
Speaker 3: But that's my man.
Speaker 4: Hey man, hey, hey, that's my fellow. You're talking about putting your hands on. You don't have a problem with me.
Speaker 3: If my baby bringing up promises, you ain't never knowing that because I'm gonna do something to that boy.
Speaker 4: You every man, that's the last talle on here some of my sawd Now. Now you gonna sit her down, get of your chef and he and relaxed for a minute. Let me call mysel and I'll get back to you because.
Speaker 3: I'm to come else. I need to tell you. But what's saying? Man?
Speaker 4: Where you got?
Speaker 3: I gotta something o the farmer? That's cool to get the woman. Don't want you to know one day before I get off this phone. What is it? Man?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm listening.
Speaker 3: Is nephew Tommy from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. Mister Darren, you just got break by your son Darren Jr.
Speaker 4: Oh my goodness, that boy boy got better.
Speaker 3: Sis.
Speaker 4: No I got high blood pressure. What I call his mama.
Speaker 3: Time. I gotta ask you, man, what is what is the baddest I'm talking about the baddest radio show with the land Steve Harvey More Show and.
Speaker 5: Now you have it.
Speaker 2: Come on, come on, come on, come on clean all right, King of Pranks on clean us, come on, come on, come on. Thank you everybody in Lapiette came out here with your boy this past weekend. Picinated, Yes, O, pisinated. Next stop is Detroit, Michigan. That would be One Mic, One Mic Comedy Club, Detroit, Michigan. That's gonna be no member of the first through the third. That's this Friday, Saturday Sunday. That is me, baby, nephew, time me friends, we are coming up and then we're gonna act a dog Gone fool. Tickets are on sale right now, lady. The cut is the Winston Salem State University. They're having homecoming and uh they will have Anthony Hamilton, they will have Monica and it will be hosted by yours truly. This is the v This is the w s s U Official Homecoming Concert and you don't want to miss the tickets are on sale right now. Hosted by yours truly, Nephew tom Me. That is l j VM Coliseum, the lj VM Coliseum, Thanksgiving Comedy Festival. It is Nephew, Timy, Cheryl Underwood, Finess, Mitchell, and Dominique at the in Jersey at the New Jersey Pact. That's November the thirtieth, uh, right after Thanksgiving. That's when it is. That's when it is. That's a lot of stupid lined up for you. So everybody in New Jersey, New York, Brooklyn, Manhattan Hall, Now just.
Speaker 5: Call yourself stupid. A lot of people don't want to be referred to as stupid, So I think you should just refer to yourself as school.
Speaker 2: Oh not to other people. Yeah, kee the show, they don't. That's really not a badge of honor.
Speaker 3: Like you be wearing it.
Speaker 2: It's a great I mean, I'm represented it.
Speaker 4: Well, nothing to be proud of.
Speaker 5: Yeah, while you wearing it like that. But you saw people don't bore They're gonna take literally that is like you, he is really stupid.
Speaker 2: Which no, I'm not really stupid though, well you know.
Speaker 3: You know that.
Speaker 2: You know I'm there to differ you been.
Speaker 5: I want to tell you something some time. I ain't gonna lie to you.
Speaker 3: Though, you got a degree, so but what what? But but but but why do.
Speaker 2: You think I'm stupid?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 5: Well, but let's okay, let's let's talk about this. You have a degree. We got something on our show that has three differ so yo that.
Speaker 1: One mon Look okay, uh moving on for.
Speaker 2: Clearly I don't know how we made this turn. But you don't know.
Speaker 1: But remember earlier I was saying stuff, but I'm the one stupid.
Speaker 2: See that's the product.
Speaker 5: Has not changed.
Speaker 1: What you are coming up next my strawberry letter, and the subject is why would my son joke like that? We'll get into it find out what that's all about. Right after this, you're listening to The Hardy Morning Show