Speaker 1: I am all in.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's just you. I am all in with Scott Patterson an iHeartRadio podcast.
Speaker 1: Hey everybody, Scott Patterson, I am all in podcast, one of them productions. iHeartRadio, iHeartMedia, iHeart Podcast, Season seven, Episode seventeen, Gilmore Girls Only, and I am joined by my intrepid crew. Look at them all, Tara Suit, Suzanne French on vacation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, where are you?
Speaker 3: Well, you don't have to reveal I'm in Palm Springs.
Speaker 2: You got some serious wallpaper.
Speaker 4: There, Yes, it's quite the extravaganza wallpaper.
Speaker 1: Well, sorry to interrupt you from your round of golf and your tennis matches and your massage and.
Speaker 5: Your mother twenty degrees.
Speaker 2: Degrees, but you are now busy about the recast of Mia.
Speaker 5: Okay, thank you for saying that.
Speaker 6: I'm like what she was great?
Speaker 2: Cassie Baker was great, Kathy Baker, But like, why didn't we just keep the lady we had the.
Speaker 1: First time because she wasn't available? Who was the one and the one?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Who played her the first time? I just don't know.
Speaker 3: That actress with friends?
Speaker 2: Thank you? Why where was she?
Speaker 1: No? I don't know.
Speaker 2: Toby Baker is like I love picket Fences and she's iconic, but like, what.
Speaker 6: Well when she came on, I was like, who's this something.
Speaker 3: Very confusing to the audience.
Speaker 1: I think she's great, she's great and everything she does, but like.
Speaker 2: As an actor, maybe it's easier for you to like accept a casting change for us Mere Mortals. It's like, yeah, like we're believing these people are real.
Speaker 7: Also, there's so many actors who come back on the show and they have like a different role, and that's okay. But I feel like Mia is a little bit more of a staple just because of the history that it shouldn't have been recast.
Speaker 1: But they, but they but obviously Elizabeth Franz wasn't available, she was working or something. I don't know, uh, and they got a pretty great actress to fill in.
Speaker 2: True.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I mean that was a big deal. I remember going to set thing, Oh, Kathy Baker's here. This is cool, you know.
Speaker 2: So random. But have you ever seen the unaired footage of who played Drella, the famous actress.
Speaker 6: From masl Alex Bornstein?
Speaker 2: Have you ever seen her playing Suki? There is footage.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's funny. She's in the pilot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, in the in the Unaired Pilot like the Pilot you.
Speaker 1: Did, but different. It's a completely different flavor than what Melissa McCarthy brings to it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's so weird to watch.
Speaker 1: Right, and it's so dry, it's very it's like the female Luke version.
Speaker 2: Watching Eric Stoltz as Michael J. Fox as Marty mcf why. It's like it changes the entire like the words are the same, but it changes the whole thing.
Speaker 3: It's so weird.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, do yourself a favor, Susan. You've never seen that the the other Pilot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have seen it. There was a different scene it too.
Speaker 5: No way is that that's right?
Speaker 4: But I think for the for the Mia because she only was in two episodes, and those episodes were like in real time, they were like five years apart.
Speaker 3: Maybe they thought people wouldn't notice. I don't know.
Speaker 5: It was very like what season was that? Maybe three?
Speaker 3: She was two?
Speaker 5: Yeah, And so for me, as this is my first time watching it, I was like, who is this person? But she had to have been important, you know, like I was doing the same thing.
Speaker 1: To me a minute two. Yeah, But it didn't it didn't bother me at all, you know, I enjoyed this episode. I actually did. I thought it was very balanced. I thought, you know, the three Gilmour girls ladies provided drama and hilarity and the feels and all that kind of stuff. I thought Emily all great, and I thought it was you know, yeah, bad looking shirt, but what do you do. Actually thought all the Zach stuff and the Lane stuff was was It was good, solid stuff.
Speaker 2: That was good. He got a little irritating Zach, yeah, just a hint.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but he's showing his range.
Speaker 2: He was supposed to be irritating.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but he's really showing his range and as an actor in these last couple of episodes that he's been in, you know, like featured.
Speaker 2: In just for those listening at home in their cars going it was Nathan Weatherington. I am right, right, right, Nathan Weatherington was the original Dean in the Unhaired Pilot.
Speaker 4: I think you guys interviewed him, did did so, but on us.
Speaker 6: It's actually weird.
Speaker 1: It wouldn't have been weird if he played me. I just wanted to throw that out there anyway. So yeah, I thought, pretty good, pretty good episode.
Speaker 6: I joy like this one.
Speaker 2: Three more Girls. He has a poop or that.
Speaker 4: You know, I have to say that I never really cared for this episode either until I watched it this time. And this time I watched it, I'm like, oh my gosh, this actually is a pretty good episode.
Speaker 3: Yeah to pick, but overall, I like it.
Speaker 2: I can't wait to dissect the Will Smith bit episode. Interestingly, Kelly Bishop was in a movie with Will Smith. I think she was in Six Degrees of Separation, which is why the whole wink wing it was even funnier. I'm pretty sure that's what it was called, right, Six of Separation?
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, Donald Sutherland who passed away.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know everyone's dying.
Speaker 1: Guy, that's such a loss, but Donald Sutherland, what a loss? I think.
Speaker 3: So it's just been a rough couple of weeks, like year year.
Speaker 5: Yeah, iHeart podcasts, listen on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: All right, who's uh, who's going to be doing some recapping? Who's going to be doing since we're going to do the recap, who's going to synopsize.
Speaker 5: A synopsides for you?
Speaker 1: Yeah? All right?
Speaker 5: All right? This is the season seven, episode seventeen and Gilmour Girls only air date March sixth, two thousand and seven. Rory and lorelyf plan a road trip to North Carolina to attend the way of Mia, who took Laura, Lai and Rory in when she left home. But Emily joins in on the road trip and makes it a bit awkward. Plus, Logan apologized apologizes for his immature behavior. Meanwhile, Layne and Zach asked Luke to be their twins godfather.
Speaker 2: Before we start, can I just say when we get to the cake eating she took, I would eat it a couple bites, and I was so happy because first of all, it was the smallest piece of cake I've ever seen.
Speaker 5: It was literally this this big.
Speaker 2: Thankfully she ate it, because if I had to watch her push that, I was going to be like, I can't. I can't, I can't watch it. Same same anyway, let's start, but when we get to let's do a whole cake acting thing.
Speaker 5: It was literally like the way around the place.
Speaker 2: She purblished it around twelve times.
Speaker 3: But then thank.
Speaker 5: God she took she paid off.
Speaker 2: I wanted to be like, girl, that cake looks good and I'm gonna eat it if you do, But I'm like, I wouldn't have a hard time not eating masks around pause pick up the fork pause, raise an eyebrow.
Speaker 3: God.
Speaker 4: So we start out another long opener in this episode. The one last week was I think four minutes and this one was almost three minutes. Trying on clothes and basically trying to get Laura's trying to get ready.
Speaker 3: To go with her on this road trip.
Speaker 2: And this was the suit they're trying on. The suit but didn't even feel that the first suit and the second suit they looked a lot alike. Yeah, yeah they did.
Speaker 3: And also a black suit with a T shirt or something.
Speaker 4: I'm like, you can't put an idea of what it's gonna look like when you're just.
Speaker 2: It was just a slightly more cropped jacket the second round, but whatever, here's your black suit. Yeah.
Speaker 4: They had that interesting angle under the dressing room door and showing her feet.
Speaker 2: That was so odd. Did anyone else notice that, Like we had a lingering shot on Rory Alexis's feet.
Speaker 6: It was like they really needed a cutaway shot.
Speaker 2: Was that for?
Speaker 1: I think I think it was the director's homage to Tarantino fetish.
Speaker 2: Seriously, I thought it was to get her some some points on wiki feet.
Speaker 3: I was like, wow, that was weird. So she.
Speaker 4: We we find out that Laurla had originally planned to go to this with Christopher, which is why she didn't ask.
Speaker 3: Rory, which.
Speaker 2: Was so weird because I was kind of that's just weird. Of course Rory was invited, like weird, right, yeah, he trying to have the plot thing, but like weird.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was like they needed to bring up Christopher for a second.
Speaker 4: Yeah exactly. It was kind of weird because Rory would.
Speaker 3: Have been invited anyway, So what exactly?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and like apparently they were sort of the bridesmaids, so it was even more weird, Like it's just like what but we've got holes. There's always that's the thing with season seven. There's sort of always some holes, and I don't think we had quite as many of earlier.
Speaker 4: Although I did give them props in this episode because they did kind of go out of their way to make a specific reference to the previous episode that Mea was in when she asked for the pictures.
Speaker 7: At the Emily went to the inn and as Yeah, yeah, that was kind of.
Speaker 4: Cool that they worked that back in. But anyway, so then we're at Logan's apartment. He's being a complete snot Mitcham comes and you know, does his Mitcham thing kind of starts yelling at Logan and then Logan is shocked when Rory actually kind of took Mitcham's side. It was like, yeah, you're doing nothing. You need to, you know, pull it together.
Speaker 2: Y'all's take on this scene, like, Scott, where do you stand?
Speaker 1: Like? What is? What?
Speaker 2: Does everybody's take on this?
Speaker 1: I love the scene. I thought it was appropriate and accurate, and I think Mitcham's anger was justified. His son wasn't returning his calls. A lot of money was lost due to you know, a lack of due diligence on Logan's part. It's unprofessional and uh, you know the kid is really blowing it right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sort of tea Mitcham.
Speaker 5: I think she would not be team Mitchell.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: I think I think she was very respectful and in not agreeing with Mitcham in front of Mitcham, does that make sense? Like waited till Mitcham left and then was like, hey, your dad's right, instead of like ganging up with the dad and being like yeah, well and you really should listen to it, you know, Like she waited till he left, and then she said, I agree, And I thought that was exactly how she should have handled that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and Mitcham had a point when he was like, you did this, and we're cleaning up your mess and you're just sitting back like we're.
Speaker 6: Fixing it, Like why aren't you involved? And it just kind of showed his privilege a bit.
Speaker 2: I really did like save your Savior cards and letters. I didn't realize that Logan was working for Mitcham. I don't think I fully realized because it was sort of like, remember it was you know, money and the other two guys, and they all came out.
Speaker 6: Like, yeah, totally borrowed money from Mitch.
Speaker 5: Because that's what he kept saying. He's like, my I lost my dad's money. I think he was just his money.
Speaker 2: Remember we had a whole conversation where it was just his trust. I don't know that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, But then like to scene two episodes ago, he was like, I lost my dad's money.
Speaker 6: So I think he did ask Mitcham.
Speaker 4: There were two deals because I had the same question last week and I made John watch it with me, my husband, and we discussed it and we figured it all out there were two different deals. So remember when Logan graduated, Mitcham sent him to London to work for him, and that's when he was working Bobby and Philip and.
Speaker 2: Bobby.
Speaker 4: That's the deal that fell through. But then there was also this second deal that he was talking to Rory about that he's going to use his three million dollar trust fund and Mitcham didn't want.
Speaker 3: In on that deal. So Logan was looking for the investor for the two million the other two million.
Speaker 4: Dollars and that's when Richard had his heart attack and he was at the guy's house and borrowed his chopper and we heard the word chopper.
Speaker 3: Four hundred times. So those were two different deals.
Speaker 2: The who's getting sued on the one like which one in Silicon Valley is just completely a bust.
Speaker 4: So they got sued on whatever they bought when he was in London, and they bought the company in Silicon Valley. That's the deal that fell through. Because remember it was Philip that called him on his birthday and said.
Speaker 2: So, what's happening with Logan's deal? We don't know.
Speaker 3: They never followed up on that one, the one he's looking for an investor for. They just abandoned.
Speaker 7: It kind of all happened around his birthday when suddenly he had a deal and then did it right?
Speaker 2: Yes, exactly, yeah, And then can I just be the first to say confusing?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah.
Speaker 4: And even my husband today when watched this one, he's like, wait, what he was working for his dad? I didn't know he was working for his dad. I'm like, hashtag confused anyway, unnecessarily complicated, but yeah. So, but I totally agreed with Rory for agreeing with Mitcham like he she really showed Logan's immaturity, which is fine. I mean, he's relatively young in the terms of like his entire career. But at the same time, if he's going to do these big deals and mess stuff up, he needs to not run away from it.
Speaker 2: He needs to you know. Yeah, I agree that, like he need to be more professional, like he needs to deal with the mess he's made. But I don't know, something's kind of irritating me with the whole thing.
Speaker 4: Then we go to Luke's diner I almost said Zach's diner, and Zach is asking Luke to come over for dinner, and.
Speaker 2: He I thought that was cute.
Speaker 4: He's like, you can't you can't decline the invitator or you can't back out now, And he's like, well, I haven't backed out.
Speaker 3: I haven't even accepted it yet.
Speaker 2: And then we'll get into that. I mean, Scott, can we do like they're asking me to be godfather?
Speaker 5: I don't know, Daniel, go ahead, this is not about the godfather thing, but I do have to defend Kirk. I wouldn't like if my girlled cheese was soaked in pickle juice too.
Speaker 6: They usually put it.
Speaker 7: In that little cup. Yeah, and I was I was like, you know what, I gotta go it to Kirk this time?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Bill Scott is Bill? Is that his name? Bill? The guy with the pie? Who is Bill?
Speaker 4: Is Bill?
Speaker 2: Anybody? Or just like a guy who got some serious lines in.
Speaker 1: This legend in the pie community.
Speaker 2: Here, he's got his own podcast, Like was he wasn't someone's assistant or somebody that like I Bill got it part? We gotta find Billy.
Speaker 3: That might have been his big break?
Speaker 2: How was his like shining pie moment? And also we got like, first of all, I don't think it was in this first scene, but later, did you guys notice the diner.
Speaker 3: Looked so dark.
Speaker 2: I was like, what is going on with the lighting? I know, but it was like they were lighting the diner dark as opposed to the outside dark.
Speaker 5: I get what you're saying.
Speaker 2: It was like, you're still gonna have plenty of lights.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: That was weird for me. I'm like, it looked halfway close but filled with customers. I don't know, it's just very.
Speaker 3: Odd, but whatever.
Speaker 2: I've got a lot of like weird bones to pick, none of which matter.
Speaker 4: So then we go to the scene at Emily and Richard's and I loved this scene. I don't know about you guys, but hearing Emily say ass was everything I loved. And then Richard comes in in his tracksuit and the look on his face, he was so proud of himself, and he's it's so comfy.
Speaker 2: She's so like, you're way too close to me, Like I don't like when people do that to me either. They're just so close.
Speaker 6: I also like us. She was like he's always around, like when.
Speaker 2: She's like, you know, because he's got his putting green. I don't know. The whole thing was actually a really good scene.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I thought it was cute. Laurela.
Speaker 4: I was helping Emily and made me reminded me of that episode with Tricks when Emily was like, I started kissing a man in a tracksuit. I just thought it was a cute scene. But then Rory called and then I kind of the kind of went downhill after that, the whole thing where they talk to each other on the phone, but then like the three of them are talking through the person on the phone. I don't like them when they do that, But so Emily it ends up Emily wants to go on this trip, and this is this is one of the bones I have to pick with this episode. Is I have trouble getting on board with the idea that Emily wanted to go on this trip in the first place.
Speaker 2: She's sick of dealing with the home life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she wants to get away from Richard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she needs a break.
Speaker 1: I buy it. Come on, you're married.
Speaker 2: You to go on a road trip with her granddaughter and her daughter. I feel like she was stoked.
Speaker 3: I understand that part of it, and I do agree with that.
Speaker 4: I just don't feel like she I mean, she could go have another spa weekend somewhere or something somewhere else, Like why would she she wants to be with.
Speaker 1: Rory to check out the competition.
Speaker 2: I stayed at a different hotel though, Yeah, she was going to stay at the SPA.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I don't know. I just I didn't one hundred percent buying into that.
Speaker 1: Don't you think? Don't you think Emily, you know, I wanted to go to just sort of shock he competition.
Speaker 7: But I think she also should have expected that there was going to be an invite, Like I didn't really.
Speaker 6: I didn't really believe that, because Emily.
Speaker 7: Would do the same thing if someone showed up and she's like, oh, well, I have to invite this person too.
Speaker 2: Maybe Mia wasn't going to know she came, because it was only because Mia called and she her mother.
Speaker 4: I think initially I think it wasn't for her to go to the wedding. It was she was going to go with them to the Spa. But then when they have eight hundred miles eight hundred miles, that's what I'm thinking.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I don't know, I don't know that.
Speaker 6: And she stayed in her eye is her own hotel.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I don't know.
Speaker 2: That's a thirteen hour road trip.
Speaker 1: It's that's that's nasty.
Speaker 2: That's California to like Sun Valley, Ipo. Yeah, yeah, it takes.
Speaker 1: All that's La to Colorado.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like or that's La, that's San Francisco to Vegas.
Speaker 6: And that's if you don't stop.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't stop right right, And if you're driving like eighty mile.
Speaker 2: She said, no, Pea breaks. It was like we're the bathroom like fourteen times. She was trying to make.
Speaker 3: It look unappealing.
Speaker 2: To Emily, it was unappealing just simply by the eight hundred miles. I was like, oh.
Speaker 4: God, yeah, that's a long because it takes us eight to nine hours to get to Reno and that's five hundred miles.
Speaker 2: So yeah, and then you got to go five more hours after that.
Speaker 3: I know. See, we wouldn't do that all in one.
Speaker 2: Eight is sort of my top where I'm like, I'm tapping out after eight.
Speaker 1: I'm not even going eight.
Speaker 6: I'm doing six or eight as.
Speaker 2: I do eight regularly. And let me tell you, right after five, you go like this, I don't want to do this any breeze. Five is like no problem. Right after five you're all My back's kind of I don't want to be in this car anymore. There's if I feel greasy. I don't want to eat any of this. I don't want to be used to.
Speaker 1: I used to do the Colorado drive in one sitting. Oh my god, I used to do that in I used to do that in eleven hours. I would get you know, I got to Vegas from l A in three hours.
Speaker 6: I have done three and a half to Vegas. But it was am. It was like four am.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's when I did it too. It was very early in the morning I did. I had Vegas at about eight am, and then I just like was making time. That's well.
Speaker 6: The thing is, if you hit traffic, then it's just annoying.
Speaker 2: It's just the worst. Yesterday. So I can do five hours, no problem.
Speaker 1: But after that, but there's no eleven hour. No eleven hour drives to call, especially.
Speaker 2: In that slow Jaguar She's going like forty miles an hour. Although I did think that was a very funny callback when she's like after that, d w I, oh you can't get a speeding ticket, And I was like, Okay, that's actually really funny. And the anyway, we've gone totally out of order.
Speaker 4: I know, well, no, we're there actually, because that's The next scene is where she's driving. They're driving down the road and talking about me as husband's name.
Speaker 3: And the thing with the window I thought was funny with Emily child block on the window.
Speaker 2: The child block only works for the back seat, doesn't it.
Speaker 6: No, you can do, you can do.
Speaker 2: You can child block the front.
Speaker 3: Okay, I know it's a jag. You can probably do it.
Speaker 2: So the driving too, Emily is way better. Sorry, Kelly. At fake drive, I thing and the look of the fake driving looked pretty real. I was all around happy with the driving driving acting.
Speaker 4: It did look the fake looked real, Yeah, but you could tell they were driving.
Speaker 2: Was it like, is that like.
Speaker 4: Bourbon Boulevard that goes across the park, like suppulted a dam around that area?
Speaker 3: Bham?
Speaker 5: I looked like Barham.
Speaker 4: And then okay, so then we go to the dinner at Lane and Zach's, which was cute. They were, you know, having cute little banter and Luke seemed like oddly loose and friendly.
Speaker 3: That night, I thought, which was like, this is like a little bit awkward.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and then he brought wine. Yeah weird, but it was.
Speaker 3: It was nice. It was nice to see him be happy and not I.
Speaker 7: Did think it was really awkward, and he's like, so, what do you guys want money?
Speaker 6: But I was thinking it too. I was like, what did they want?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: And then so that's when we get the the godfather request, will you be our twins godfather?
Speaker 3: Like there's no paperwork involved.
Speaker 2: Then that was funny and it kind of makes sense. I get it. There's no one else logical.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I thought it was good.
Speaker 2: No, look, but this is godfather. I think Rory's already the godmother. Didn't you get that vibe? Is that the baby shower that Rory's sort of the godmother?
Speaker 6: I don't know, is that weird? I don't know how it really works.
Speaker 2: She wants Rory to be her lower lie to Yeah, is to Lane what Rory should be to the twins.
Speaker 7: But when you pick a god father or mother, are they usually married? Like is the company?
Speaker 4: Eh?
Speaker 5: I'm a god mother to four different people, okay, and I only have one shared with my husband.
Speaker 6: Oh okay, yeah, but no, but it's always.
Speaker 5: With like something that kind of makes sense? Does that make sense?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 5: Uh, I don't know, the fact that Rory and Luke are together is a little interesting.
Speaker 2: It makes sense they're They're like, kind of it kind of makes sense.
Speaker 3: I'm not throwing a flag on this anyway.
Speaker 4: I mean, because I guess it really depends because for some people it's a religious decision too. Yeah, yeah, because yeah.
Speaker 3: Anyways, So then we go to the.
Speaker 4: Diner, which is actually the one on one coffee shop in Hollywood.
Speaker 2: I had the lot I need to know that, guys. Oh my god, I spent so much time googling that last night or two nights ago. Where was So this is the restaurant diner they go to with the pictures on the menu, and it's kind of very it's kind of very seventies and they had lobster. Where is that?
Speaker 5: Per Jackie, our producer, this was filmed at the same location. It's a swingers diner in Hollywood on Franklin Street. It's called the one oh one Coffee Shop.
Speaker 2: One on one Coffee Shop one oh one, like the one one free one, like the.
Speaker 3: Number one oh one.
Speaker 2: I'm looking it up. We got to go to these places, you guys.
Speaker 7: Yelp says it closed July twenty twenty four, So it just closed.
Speaker 2: One minute ago.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because I tried ordering online and it's not letting me do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you need to reopen this place.
Speaker 5: Who wait, that's so sad. I don't like when things close.
Speaker 6: I know coming.
Speaker 1: You want me to open it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, reopen it as Luke's diner.
Speaker 5: Let's look at their Instagram.
Speaker 6: They haven't posted since twenty twenty one.
Speaker 1: Oh well, we're doing some interesting things with Warner Brothers. I know. True, we're not ready to announce anything like that, but you know, yeah, look, diner with food business, having a diner restaurant, that's tough business. Really yeah, oh yeah, it's tough.
Speaker 7: That's why Luke needs more credit. And everyone just calls on this like diner guy. I always say, true, Yeah.
Speaker 1: He's you call him an entrepreneur. He's an entrepreneur.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: You have all the business stuff on top of just the cooking and the servant.
Speaker 6: Yeah, keeping it open.
Speaker 2: Yeah, r Ike one oh one diner. That's disappointing. Oh my god, it's like a gut punch. It's literally just cool.
Speaker 3: Oh that's terrible. That's horrible. But it was a cute scene.
Speaker 4: The hot dog for the table made me laugh when Laurlai ordered a hot dog for the table Lobster for twelve ninety nine and so.
Speaker 3: Rory, this was kind of silly, like Rory's asking.
Speaker 4: Loralai to dial down the Mia talk. But I agreed with Laurel Liz's point. It's like the whole point of this trip is to go to MEA's wedding, and I just think Burr is the one that invited Emily to be so now she's I don't.
Speaker 7: Know, I think that it like never like Rory understands probably how Emily feels about Mia, but I don't like until the end.
Speaker 6: I actually don't think Laura I ever thought about it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I agree, that's interesting.
Speaker 5: Especially when that lady was like, well she was like a mother to you and ye Loralai was sitting right next to Emily. Yeah yeah, that's awkward.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 4: And then so then we they arrive at the hotel, and then that's when we have the phone call where Mia calls them at the hotel and she knows she finds out Emily's there, and then.
Speaker 3: She's like, oh, she has to come to the wedding.
Speaker 2: And I would not call that a hotel, that a moto.
Speaker 3: That's definitely a motel, very motel.
Speaker 2: In sketchy. Yeah, I was not excited about the comforter.
Speaker 3: No, they were sitting bugs like that, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Because they don't watch those comforters. Just letting everybody know when you go to those motels and it's the old school comforter has not been washed like maybe what along many many years. I also always bring my own pillow, just saying cover or pillow, pillow with pillowcase mm hmm.
Speaker 6: With the lining and the case.
Speaker 4: So Rury is trying to convince laural I that this is a good thing if Emily comes with them to me his wedding and it's going to be a bonding thing.
Speaker 3: And I don't know, I didn't quite. I don't know. That whole thing just kind of felt weird to me about, you know, her, and I don't know.
Speaker 4: I already mentioned that that's kind of one of my one of my bones to pick on this episode.
Speaker 2: Okay, the next.
Speaker 4: Scene is that Luke Steiner and Zach is coming in early and then but then he's making all the noise and disturbing Luke. But I did have to uh, I can't think of the word I'm looking for. But there was the shout out there to the baseball did you guys hear that?
Speaker 2: And he's you look like Scott, did you notice that?
Speaker 1: Which? Who played ball?
Speaker 2: You?
Speaker 5: Who?
Speaker 2: So Zach gets shout out. It's sort of a wink to you, Scott. He says, yeah, you look like you play ball, and it's kind of a winky wink to you. Not Luke, but more you.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. That's deep, man, that's deep.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. I feel like Scott's holding back that he only moderately likes this episode.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I love the episode. I love hearing you guys chat about it. Actually, your insight is incredible. I really enjoyed the episode. I did.
Speaker 3: I don't think it's bad.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's like amazing, but I don't. It didn't bother me in any way. It was totally like amusing and good to watch. Anyway, keep going, Suzan. Where are we now?
Speaker 3: So now we're living through it weirdly quickly?
Speaker 2: I know. Well, the seats were short.
Speaker 3: I moved the episode sort of moved along, right. Yeah.
Speaker 1: That's merciful.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, and that's like a good sign.
Speaker 1: You're not like, oh, it's moving forward movement. Yes.
Speaker 4: So we're this is the actually at MEA's house for the wedding, which if you are paying attention, you will recognize this was the same house where Dean and Jess got in the fight.
Speaker 7: I knew it was familiar, and I couldn't tell where it was from.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was that stairway that's kind of in the center.
Speaker 3: Of the house. That's where d and Dean were standing when Jess came down and then they got in the big fight.
Speaker 4: Anyways, that used to be at the ranch, so the whole thing is gone now. But Emily from the get go kind of has this snotty poudy look on her feet.
Speaker 6: Like she could have faked it a little more exactly.
Speaker 4: I thought it was a little rude, like, you know, you're a guest, you didn't have to she was really rude.
Speaker 3: I thought, I get.
Speaker 4: That that she was kind of feeling some feels there, and I understand, you know that she wasn't like it was kind of just shoved in her face a few times. That Mia was like the second mon to Lorelei. But at the same time, she had to have known that something like that might bring up some memories.
Speaker 2: So I literally asked just a wedding guest for water.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, oh my god.
Speaker 2: What.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And you could see there was. They had an interesting the way that they edited there was like a long shot where you could see she turns to the to the guy and asks him for the water, but then they don't show the close up of that until like forty five seconds later in the scenes, like they just cut the two scenes together strangely. And then she Emily makes the kind of a comment that uh when Mia said something like the good moments and the bad moments, and Mia says, oh, there were no bad moments, and Emily.
Speaker 6: Goes lucky yeaheah, that was bad.
Speaker 2: Ouch.
Speaker 3: That's I don't know, somebody's wedding.
Speaker 6: We know that Emily can fake it. She just didn't turn it on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, So then Logan shows up because you know that's like Logan's.
Speaker 2: And you know what move, Yeah, golf collapse for Rory.
Speaker 5: Can we just give her some anybody?
Speaker 6: I was so annoyed when he showed up. I was like, oh, she better not fall for it again.
Speaker 3: I was, I was.
Speaker 2: I was proud of her, you were her when she was I was happy. I needed some Logan to like spice up the episode.
Speaker 6: But it's someone's wedding. I just think it's disrespectful.
Speaker 4: Oh, duh, Yeah, it just was I don't know, it was just typical Logan.
Speaker 3: It's like he just tries.
Speaker 4: To make things about himself, and I mean he does have some good qualities too.
Speaker 3: I'm I'm team No.
Speaker 2: One, but do you really team No One.
Speaker 3: I don't like any of the boyfriends.
Speaker 4: I mean they all they all had good points and they all had bad points. I don't think any of them are her end game.
Speaker 2: I think she team Chewbacca. Inside joke, Danielle, inside joke. Wait, Scott, so what did you think about Logan showing up? I was I was down with it. He has been so rotten and I think I love the grand gesture. I was fine with it.
Speaker 1: You know, young love, Right, you can't hold that back. Yeah right, He's gonna do that move.
Speaker 3: It's the works for him.
Speaker 1: It's the right move at the wrong time and the wrong place.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: And she was totally justified and like, just no, you're not going to pull this number. Grow up, get out of here, bye bye. I'm celebrating my you know, my second mom or my first mom or whatever, you know. Yeah, and that's as important to me, and you just don't seem to respect that, so, but he was in it dizzy, right, he's I think.
Speaker 2: He finally kind of came to his senses, and you know, he wanted to get it off his chest, so and he tried calling. I also get it, like if you're he's panicking, So he got he's got the dough or the private jet and off he goes. And I'm like, you know what, it's very logany, and I like logan. I'm not mad about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, I guess.
Speaker 4: I just feel like he Paris found the wedding invitation. That's how he knew where she was, so he knew she was out a wedding. Like why did he need to interrupt what she was doing to tell her his side of the story, Like couldn't he have waited a day until?
Speaker 6: He's always used to his grand gestures. Yeah, I think that's.
Speaker 2: What the wedding?
Speaker 3: Do you know where they are?
Speaker 1: I think he made he made a very large choice in his life, and it was he wanted to share it with her. And I get you know, he he left Mitcham's grip, He got out of the he got out of that nuthouse, and he wants to make his own way. And I think it was in a way very romantic that he flew right to her and wanted to share that. Yeah, if I had a private jet, i'd pop in in and out people's lives. It's easy. You just get on the jet. Daddy pays for it like that.
Speaker 2: They Tara, where are they North Carolina? Okay, so they went from and he's.
Speaker 1: Flying the area. He had his jet gassed up at Teeterborough.
Speaker 3: Now I have to look this up.
Speaker 2: Okay, so drive. Yeah, now I'm going New York City.
Speaker 6: No, not New York.
Speaker 2: Well, but she was in New York kind of New York City. And where where are they? North Carolina?
Speaker 3: Lina?
Speaker 1: Specify?
Speaker 3: What's you know the city? Hold on, let me see any city in North Carolina.
Speaker 1: I don't say anywhere. Charlotte, Charlotte, that's right, it was in Charlotte.
Speaker 6: Well, no, I don't know if I just gave you a city, that's correct.
Speaker 1: Now that's not.
Speaker 2: Eight hundred miles, that's six hundred and twenty seven miles. But where do they live in Connecticut?
Speaker 3: For for Okay, see how far that is?
Speaker 1: Everybody get up.
Speaker 2: So that's pretty accurate. All right, So we're going. We've gone Hardford to Charlotte. All right, and so he bought on a one hour flight. Did not take him long? No, maybe too he and if it's private, he's no problem. Yeah, he's good. All right, continue, I'm okay with it. Where do we stand? Five of us? Raise your hand if you're good with Logan's gesture. Oh I am the only one raising my hands.
Speaker 1: I'm kind of halfway.
Speaker 2: Okay, So we one and a half?
Speaker 1: All right and a half.
Speaker 5: She doesn't want to pick up your phone call, don't insert yourself into our weekend away.
Speaker 2: But he has he doesn't have secure attachment. What are the three attachments? There's secure attachment there. He's the other one. He's kind of needy attachment. So he's got to get there. You know what I'm talking about attachment.
Speaker 5: But that's what's annoying is literally the other weekend, Rory needed him. She wanted his support at Lane's baby shower and to drive her over.
Speaker 3: Yah.
Speaker 5: Security, it's like you know what, I'm going to Vegas. It's always about him for you. Doesn't mean it works.
Speaker 1: Sorry, yeah, I agree with that.
Speaker 2: Right, But he's got anxious attachment. I think that's what he's got.
Speaker 5: No, well, Crimee River, Well.
Speaker 3: I'm just giving you guys the psychology of it.
Speaker 2: There's secure attachment, there's anxious attachment or ambivalent attachment.
Speaker 1: Why do I feel like college? What's going on?
Speaker 2: A psychology lesson? There's avoidant and there's disorganized. He's got anxious or avoidant.
Speaker 5: Yeah, for sure she's secure.
Speaker 4: So then we to back to the diner and Zach. This is where Zach was asking about circumcision, like right in the middle.
Speaker 2: That was like amazing, though. I was like, oh my god, this is so good. Luke to answer. I was like, Luke, give him an answer.
Speaker 7: I was laughing at the guy who like did a quick turnaround.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there was like the guy that.
Speaker 1: That's but that's how I'm very similar to Luke. I don't permit that kind of talk at my dinner table.
Speaker 2: Here's what I would have said.
Speaker 1: Wow, I always say, uh uh, we're eating dinner right now. We don't want to discuss these things.
Speaker 2: You could say, do it, but now it's trending not to do it, So you're good either way.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's always it's been a debate since since it's.
Speaker 2: As old as time. Susanne. It's a tale as old as.
Speaker 4: Time, years ago, but I just I thought it was cute because Zach is like so anxious that he's just like blurting out whatever pops into his head.
Speaker 2: That was kind of a fun and amazing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it was nice.
Speaker 4: Luke kind of took him aside and you're freaking out, It's it's gonna be okay, You'll find your dad mode.
Speaker 3: It was. It was a nice conversation.
Speaker 4: And then so back to okay, so back to me is wedding, Emily sitting on the couch by herself, and then oh, this is when Rory tells Laura I that oh, yeah, Logan's standing outside next to the Yeah, and then this there were okay, so there was a lot going on in this scene because this is also the scene where that Donna woman comes over that had worked at the inn with Laura I and.
Speaker 3: Said, you know, she was practically a mother to you.
Speaker 4: And then Emily you know, kind of reacted to that, which was understandable, and then then we also had good grace.
Speaker 3: There was a lot going on in this scene. This is when Mia also was.
Speaker 4: Kind of talking to Laura I and almost was kind of defending Emily, like you know that, saying, well, it's not easy for her to be here, and I'm like, well, you invited her, So that's.
Speaker 7: The scene that that's the scene I was telling you, like, it never clicked to Laura I until Mia had to like spell it out like this is why she's probably upset, right.
Speaker 4: And she also didn't know until this time that Emily had come to in and talked to Mia like she Laura, I never knew.
Speaker 2: That kind of wild. She never knew that, Like me knew, but she didn't know. I mean, I get it, and I was like, that was sort of like, oh wow, she never did know.
Speaker 4: Well, it's not and it's sort of anything that Emily would ever have admitted. So I guess once Mia left town again and it never would have.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I was gonna say me I wasn't around either, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And so then this is the cake pushing scene. Okay, so did you guys catch the callback to the you Jump I Jump Yes episode where he came out with a plate of food and then told her it wasn't for her, and then she did the same thing with the cake.
Speaker 2: I just like that.
Speaker 5: She's yeah, it's like thanks for the cake, and she was like.
Speaker 2: Well, it's so good.
Speaker 5: Literalized I gotta give that cake so bad.
Speaker 2: I was like, that cake looks perfect.
Speaker 3: Okay, So this is the end of the scene. Is Mia and.
Speaker 4: Emily talking about Rory, which was a nice conversation and I liked how they wrapped it up when Emily said to Mia she said thank you for everything, which I thought was a nice little it was a very small, quick moment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I thought it was thank you for everything.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I saw that for everything, and I thought it was like it was just a nice little acknowledgment that.
Speaker 7: I actually because, like you said, Susanna, it's like not really one of my favorite episodes. And I couldn't remember if she was going to be snarky, and I was like, please not this time. Finally when she was nice, thought, I was like, okay.
Speaker 2: I think it's also important to note that Rory has applied for jobs at the San Francisco Chronicle, the Seattle Times, the Detroit Free Press, and the New York Times. I think we learned that in this episode.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we go back to the diner and Zach has calmed down a little bit, but then the rings Lane's water has broken, so it's time.
Speaker 2: So it's time back in time that Luke's like, Luke's like, we're out close it up yourselves. Like, yes, he did that for Lane, and he did that for Lorli when he went to see Richard.
Speaker 3: Yeah exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that was cool.
Speaker 3: It must be nice to.
Speaker 4: Live in a town where you can trust people. But and then Bill, he tells him to take the whole cake, so or pie.
Speaker 2: See, I'm the pie because Bill did get screwed on his pie, right Bill.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Bill definitely got the short end of the stick on the pie.
Speaker 3: So pie.
Speaker 1: No, no, Bill did not get screwed on the pie.
Speaker 2: What was the pie situation?
Speaker 1: I thought, I'll tell you this situation when when Luke left, he said, help yourself to the whole pie. But he's kind of shouted it at him, right, So in.
Speaker 2: The beginning, was wandering around with the pie.
Speaker 1: Was Luke took it away from him?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, getting from the diner? Because what did he he kind of complained about what did he complain about?
Speaker 3: Played about Zach? He made he said Zach was a goofball.
Speaker 1: Okay, so.
Speaker 3: You know we all said for it.
Speaker 2: Quickly, we need to acknowledge. And I'm sorry sorry if I spaced on the I was thinking about dessert that Logan does acknowledge that Mitcham had sort of a twinkle in his eye as Logan stood up to him. So I don't remember. I think that's kind of that was.
Speaker 3: A good point. Thank you for me back up.
Speaker 4: So then we go, hell and this is where my other this is where my other bone is with this.
Speaker 2: Episode carpeting in the motel.
Speaker 4: No though, now I'm kind of slipped out by that now that you internet.
Speaker 3: So here's here's my bone to pick, and then we can talk about will Smith.
Speaker 4: So as many episodes as we had about in scenes about Lane's pregnancy, I hate that it all down to Rory coming in and saying, oh, Lane had her babies and that's the end of it. Yep.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like that's a bit of a balloon pop.
Speaker 7: Wow.
Speaker 1: You know what I actually thought that that was.
Speaker 2: I was relieved you didn't want to deal with the whole thing. I get that.
Speaker 1: I was relieved because I wanted to focus to stay on the three Gilmore girls. Yeah, I get that because that was kind of the heavy thing that was happening. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I agree with you, Scott. The reason this episode is good is because of almost sort of the lessons learned or the yeah three Gilmore girls like meaning the way Rory handles logan. The it really at its core is so I do see where Scott is saying that I could have just had the water break, we run out and then next week we we get to that or something like, you know, you don't not only in labor for five five minutes. So it's like, we could have that could have happened.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a whole that's a whole thing. That's a whole nother set and set up.
Speaker 4: But well, I mean they did hospital scenes, they could have they could have done it.
Speaker 3: I mean I know that Amy.
Speaker 4: Pally you know, wasn't in the season, but her thing was, you know, make small things big and the big things small, and so I think the writers were just being true to that vision. But at the same time, it was like there was so much build up to it and then to have it just boiled down to oh and now we've.
Speaker 7: Been through like seventeen episodes of Lane being.
Speaker 1: But she didn't give Luke and Lorella wedding, So why is this so surprising?
Speaker 2: Well, there was all that I.
Speaker 1: Was just like, okay, all right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, because they could have moved it to the next episode because I agree with you that the focus of this episode was the mother, daughter, granddaughter.
Speaker 1: Kind of right, but we're not going to see it. In the next episode.
Speaker 2: We see them, but we don't see the birth.
Speaker 6: But I get what you're saying, Susanne.
Speaker 7: She could they could have been like, oh my god, she's in labor and then and we.
Speaker 4: Could have had like some cute little like we only got to see Lane in that dinner scene with Luke after all the million other scenes we've had of her pregnancy. It could have been just a fun little thing like she's in labor and getting her to the hospital.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I'm not a writer.
Speaker 4: They could have I don't know what they could have done, but it just.
Speaker 2: Although I sometimes I do sort of sometimes that stuff bothers me. Like when there's a wedding in a show and I have to listen to him give the vows, I much prefer like, yeah, let's skip that.
Speaker 6: Like I agree with that, Yeah, unless.
Speaker 2: It's I take the Rachel.
Speaker 3: Friends.
Speaker 2: Give it to me if you're going to do something. But if you're just gonna give me these vows, I don't want it.
Speaker 7: Also, like I didn't need Rory's speech at the baby.
Speaker 3: Not hate that.
Speaker 2: Nearly as much as y'all did.
Speaker 4: I don't need to spend like a whole episode of her in labor. But I mean we did see, like we saw Sherry in the hospital, we saw Suki in the hospital, like we saw other people in the hospital getting ready for having babies.
Speaker 2: But anyways, done with the hospital, we've seen this.
Speaker 3: Yeah apparently. Okay, so Will Smith.
Speaker 2: So here's my so well, we'll talk about it here. Maybe we'll touch on in pop culture. Okay, First of all, it's cute because it's kind of cute that she's sort of talking about how Emily likes Will Smith. She thinks he's charming. It's a wink to the audience because she is in six degrees of separation. At the same time, because of everything that's happened with Will Smith. It's also very cringey to us. So it's just one of those moments in the show that's like, whoa, it aged well and badly at the same time. I'm just like, oh wow, oh wow. But yeah, oh you know, it's sort of cute. There's that was just for one of those pop culture things that no one could have predicted.
Speaker 7: I also didn't realize until this moment that happiness is spelled wrong in pursuit of happiness.
Speaker 5: The same I was like, I need to we watch it.
Speaker 4: J P.
Speaker 2: P Y in the in the.
Speaker 1: Movie we're going to cover. We're going to cover.
Speaker 2: This tune in for pop culture this week because it's going to be a doozy.
Speaker 1: Talk about a teas.
Speaker 2: So what do we rate this? What do this?
Speaker 4: I can I just call out one more moment?
Speaker 1: We have to go all right, go ahead.
Speaker 4: Family was standing in the door to get the culture and Laura, I.
Speaker 2: Said, looking at the vending machine, She's just staring off for the whole scene at the vending machine.
Speaker 5: I was like, I think she was making sure her granddaughter got back again.
Speaker 8: It was a long stare, but that was that was a powerful moment that actually made me well up a little bit because you don't see straight drama in that show like that very much.
Speaker 1: And I really enjoyed that moment for her and talk about somebody who can pull it off.
Speaker 5: And one thing that we didn't quite one thing we didn't quite say before is when Emily and Mia were talking, Emily was telling me who Rory is. Right, like you know, she was like she Harvard grat or Yale grat like you know, like saying all the all the accomplishments that Rory has has done, and how you can just sense the pride noess, right, But she can't say.
Speaker 2: That this is a word.
Speaker 5: You can sense the pride, pride sense the pride is a word.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna look that up while you keep going.
Speaker 5: It probably isn't. But she can't say that about her daughter because she wasn't around during that time, right. And so I thought this scene was extra powerful, like you just said, Scott, because it's she's looking out for her granddaughter, right, and and she's just she has this connection with her which makes me happy, Like I love that that she has.
Speaker 2: That it is, but I'm not sure it was what you intended. It means too high an opinion of one's own ability or worth. It's a good word, wrong content.
Speaker 1: You continue, alight, let's rate let's rate the episode. Let's rate it Gang. We're going to start with Suzanne. What did you rate this? Suzanne? I think you've had several controversial statements in this.
Speaker 4: I know, I know I did have a few bones to pick, but I overall, I did like it, and I liked it more than I have ever liked it before.
Speaker 3: So I'm going to give it eight Richard tracksuits.
Speaker 1: M M Tara.
Speaker 7: It just wasn't my favorite, so I'm going to give it a six point five pickles, Danielle.
Speaker 5: I didn't give it a point stick slices of pie.
Speaker 2: Even seven pieces of chocolate cake. Everyone going with food, which I like.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know that this really had any flaws for me. I'm going to give it a nine and a half. Wow. I enjoyed it. It skipped along, it was balanced, it was entertaining. I thought it. You know, I'm going to give it nine and a half slices of somebody that already pie. I don't use that too.
Speaker 5: I'll do cream of wheat, cream of wheat.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, okay, I'll do nine and a half cream of wheat bowls, something like I.
Speaker 3: Had a favorite line?
Speaker 2: Can I do? What about the curry? Like didn't she cook with?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: A lot of.
Speaker 1: Food's favorite lines. People are clamoring for the favorite.
Speaker 2: Yeah, give it, Susanne. I didn't have any standouts.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry to say.
Speaker 4: My favorite line was actually MIA's line and when she said you marry a man, you marry his junk.
Speaker 2: Whoa just edgy enough Gilmore Girls like it.
Speaker 7: I had a favorite line from last week and I saves it in my notes and I saw it the other day and I actually give it to us now all right, it's still in my notes.
Speaker 6: It was from.
Speaker 2: Episode last week, not Gilmore Girls only.
Speaker 7: Okay, correct, this is from missus Kim and she said people die go bankrupt, but there's always furniture.
Speaker 6: That's true.
Speaker 1: Missus Kim wasn't in this episode.
Speaker 6: It was from last week. I just I noticed it last night and say it.
Speaker 2: So she wanted her moment. We're giving it to her.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: I'm digesting a large piece of cake, so.
Speaker 2: We're so jealous. But the sugar crash will come hard for you.
Speaker 3: It will.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're gonna feel good and then you're gonna come home. You need a nap yet, a little nappy?
Speaker 1: Uh, Danielle, I don't have one thank you, thank you.
Speaker 2: I think only Suzanne has them stood out now stood out for me. But I didn't dislike the episode. This episode is just sort of middle of the road for me. Yeah, middle of the road from Connecticut to North Carolina.
Speaker 1: Oh look, that's going to wrap it up here, folks. Thanks for downloading. Best fans on the gosh darn planet, and we will help me try that. Who wants to take us out? Amy? You want to take us out too?
Speaker 2: Okay? Thanks for listening, Guys, tell your friends because we only have how many episodes left? In nineteen five episodes left? And the movies and then what will happen? Tune in to find out. Please send your nice cards and letters. Do not put a bunch of mean crap about me on Instagram, even though I corrected Danielle's use of the words. Please give us five stars, some good ratings, tell us your opinions. Anything we miss. We all feel bad about the one O one diner. We're gonna see if we can save it somehow. That's it. Next week is hay Bail, hay Bail, hay Bail something something about hay Bails which I would love to go through a hay Bale maze. I don't like a corn maze because it scares me, but I feel like a hay Als. Okay, so that that brings it to the end. Scott, you have to say the line, thank you you.
Speaker 5: And I are all.
Speaker 2: Oh, Danielle, you do it.
Speaker 6: Daniel don't forget everybody.
Speaker 5: You and I are all. We over over okay everybody, and don't forget it. We and I am all.
Speaker 6: Nailed it.
Speaker 1: And then and then there's worth my tag my final peace.
Speaker 2: Everybody. It's no that kind of each other.
Speaker 5: Send your cards and letters, got it? Everybody that will do it for this week? Thank you, uh best fans on the planet, thanks for listening. Don't forget to send your cards and letters. And I also don't forget that we and I am all.
Speaker 6: Say say thank everybody
Speaker 1: Everybody, and don't forget Follow us on Instagram at I Am All In podcast and email us at Gilmore at iHeartRadio dot com.