Speaker 1: Just like that. Welcome back, Welcome another great episode of a broken play man. We got a special guests in the building. Man, y'all clap it up for the one and only man. It's what's up.
Speaker 2: It's good to have you here, man, it's good to be here. Bro, how you feeling. I'm feeling fantastic. Man, so much ship to talk about. The more she dares to talk about, the better it is for me, say lest.
Speaker 1: So look, all Star Weekend. We gotta we gotta start talking about this right out the gate. It's All Star Weekend in the same high it used to be like when we when we were growing.
Speaker 2: Up watching it. Hell now they're not even closed. It's not even nearly the same.
Speaker 1: Man, the kids didn't even know the Dunk Contest was this weekend. Like that's how you remember, Like it used to be like you would want to watch it.
Speaker 3: You just look at the holl light.
Speaker 2: So yeah, the names now it's gonna it went. It was even up and down, even towards end. But like there was always at least one All Star Dunk Contest, one All Star Weekend thing every couple of years.
Speaker 3: That was just like, oh shit, it was Kobe. Even when Ben Barry, remember Ben Barry bust out the warm.
Speaker 4: Ups and from the fifth throw line.
Speaker 2: Vince Carter, Tracy and Brady, Steve Francis, Jason Richinson hold it down, but it's been we forgot about Jason Richard. Jason rich Yeah, he used to go crazy and now everything seemed like it's just worse than the last thing that you watch this is it's whacked and lost.
Speaker 1: Its luster and you got but I will say this, you got all stars doing the three point contest.
Speaker 3: That's fun. But how fun is watching the three point contest?
Speaker 5: They making it more fun now because it's like you're at the edge of your seat, like is he gonna they gonna win or not?
Speaker 4: The shooters want the edge of ship.
Speaker 2: I turned off, But it's but you know why, you know how the three point contest is good because you could tell that they give a fuck about it. Yeah, okay, Like even in the Dunk Contest, people talk about the Dunk Contest number one, they look scared. They're not out there like they want to win that mother, but they look like they.
Speaker 3: Scared the fuck up. Yeah, they're too cool for it.
Speaker 2: Like Dominique Wilkins was trying to rip the goddamn rim off that month, and they care when they lost. When the three point contest, at least it looks like they care, like they want to win, like they compete.
Speaker 4: You can see their motion.
Speaker 1: And I do like the fact that Jalen Brown did get.
Speaker 4: It for sure, that was terrible.
Speaker 1: Brow did.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but yeah, kudos.
Speaker 5: When's the last time you've seen an All Star in the game participating in the dunk contest?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: White Howard, it's a long time.
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Who Blake now? Blake Griffin?
Speaker 1: He used to be exciting to Washington but that but I think it did too, didn't he because jumped over the kill.
Speaker 3: He jumped over the kid.
Speaker 2: Think only after he only did one of you won one? I think you know I'm going back. But if you look at that, that was a little road where it came back. You had Dwight Howard and Nate Robinson, you had Blake, and then you had maybe a couple of down years, and then you had of course. What I think is that's the best Dunk Contest final. What they said last week, what's up man? Your boy na bringing from broken play? And if you're not on prize picks up right now? What you waiting on. Man, it's just getting started. We got college basketball off the kickoff in full gear, march madness, this one it all counts uh.
Speaker 1: Fresh off of NBA All Star it's over with now they Finnah start playing for real. So it's gonna be more defensive stats. That's what I'm thinking. We got baseball coming up. Man, what you waiting for? Whatever you deposit, If you deposit up anything up to one hundred dollars, they gonna match it. Man, you could do what. We don't know what your money looking like. Texas ain't hit yet. If you got sixty two dollars, then your last sixty two dollars, put it up and they gonna match it. Now you got killed one twenty four. Come on, stop playing, get on prize piece. But you gotta use the code broke and play. If you don't use that colde, they ain't gonna match it. And tell them we sent you broken play. That's b R O K E N P l A Y. You type that in and if they don't match it, you tell me. I can't do nothing about it, but just tell me and I tell them, But no sign up for prize peach. I felt like I didn't disagree with them. I feel like that was the best, like you know, competitive wise, but the most memorable. I always just think about that Vince Carter dunk contest, like for some people it would be the Mic and Dominique, but I didn't see that.
Speaker 3: I saw that Vince Carter live and like.
Speaker 1: As a kid watching that shot, like this shit amazing. I'm gonna play the diplomat. What you're talking about is the best performance. That's the best performance ever. The best contest going dunk for Dunk.
Speaker 2: Who is like upping the anti is either Jordan and Dominique, which is we do if we do that? That's just because I mean that shit looked like the negro leagues about.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So it's like it got the whole ship going back in the day, like you look at it like that. But when you're talking about upping the anti, like guys going forward, them two light skinn niggas was dunk in.
Speaker 4: Their creativity was amazing.
Speaker 1: Was he robbed though?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I think so.
Speaker 5: I think it was because Aaron was more creative, like Zach was doing the same dunk different ways. Amazing free throw line between the lage free throw line women like crazy. But Aaron was just so so creative, bro, Like, he got right. He had all fifties, most of the fifty and the dunk Hunters have never won a dunk huntry.
Speaker 1: That's great. I told y'all that the Eastern All Stars was gonna beat the Western All Star.
Speaker 3: Don't ask me how I knew.
Speaker 1: I just knew was gonna play tough because look, the Western All Star, all them, let's be real, all them niggas cool, Lebron cool, Kevin Durant, cool Joker, don't give a damn Luca, don't give it like they cool it. They just got a weekend all they just hang it out. The Eastern All Star, they got some ship to prove, all of them, the young and hungry. That's one of their first time. Look at Hall of Burn, he was shooting a pill.
Speaker 4: I can't speak.
Speaker 1: I don't know what was Dame Dame doing, Dame Man, like, you get a bonus for that ship, bro.
Speaker 2: I fucked with it though, because it's like you look around and everybody is unseious.
Speaker 3: Dame like now I play yeah that smile, Yeah yeah, there, I'm a.
Speaker 1: I'm a.
Speaker 2: It's a trophy to take home. I'm taking them the fucking hole. Yeah, so good on him, bruh. When he shot it, he's how he shot a set shot from half court.
Speaker 3: That's a regular jump shot.
Speaker 4: Multiple he did more than once, and that bach the cash.
Speaker 3: I'm like, nah, he going for me the whole thing. Yeah, he wanted that.
Speaker 1: But look, they saying how to make the All Star Game more competitive? Like do we want to see a competitive All Star Game? I like, I like to see them do little stuff like look, little tricks when they playing basket.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, Like you didn't see.
Speaker 1: When Joker and Luca tapping, tapping the motherfucker back and forth down the court them.
Speaker 3: I would love to see them too, motherfucker play together.
Speaker 2: Nah me, Bro, Noah, Man, I'm not. I'm not in for teen white supremacy, bro.
Speaker 3: Like you know what I'm saying, It's like that's gonna be you know how many demoralized niggas it's gonna be if Joker and Luca end up on the same team, Joka, Bro, Joker would make Luca so much better because right now, Luca got the ball a lot. It's not easy to play with Luca. His usage is very high.
Speaker 2: But if he out there with Joker, the ball gonna move, Lucas gonna get all types of different It's gonna be hell on the league.
Speaker 3: Bro, it's gonna be hell on the lead. They're gonna figure some ship out.
Speaker 1: I like.
Speaker 3: I like the fact that they would turn some ship Luca tried to do us.
Speaker 1: I like to see that. I like to see that.
Speaker 3: That could be white man can't jump three.
Speaker 1: I like to see ship like I like to see people fail sometime, but you gotta try to fill. If he would have did this ship, I would have called the nigga the greatest player in the goddamn game.
Speaker 3: To see him out like he still got work. And you know it's crazy is when he did it like a nigga stood up like oh ship nah okay, Lucas.
Speaker 5: All the players laughing look at Luca about like yoks cocking back like he's about to dunk.
Speaker 1: And his finger on it, like see my thing is this? I feel what you're saying.
Speaker 2: It is fun to watch him get that ship off, But Bro, the game just got so boring. Bro is like if you go to a pickup game in twenty four hour fitness, it's better than what The product of the All Star Game was after a while, you like, somebody take the shit.
Speaker 3: A little bit more seriously, like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But so look, so tell me, y'all want to see them playing lock up defense? Yes, I don't know about.
Speaker 3: It out so then we want to start dame shooting a bit from half court.
Speaker 4: Someone press up after you make shooting from half court.
Speaker 2: Well, see my thing is this, You ain't gotta play lock up defense. I do need sixty five percent. Sixty five thirty five ain't gonna get it done. Sixty five is cool?
Speaker 1: What man?
Speaker 3: You gotta think they been drinking all weekend and all weekend like.
Speaker 1: So, bro, back up. You know I'm still drunk, like what you're doing. So they just chilling like we just like, yeah, we're getting paid free weekend. You see Lebron and come back after the first quarter.
Speaker 2: Done a nigga forty two, forty nine, thirty thousand years old. He just come out there do it like Bro, Really, that's for the kids, Bro, But that's for the kids, Bron, come out there for the kids. It is funny though, this is something unique in society where you can make a nigga work on his weekend off and then complain about it like that's they break. They're working on their break. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. Like I used to work at best Buy. I was notorious. Don't call me on my day off ever, like Van, we need you to pick up a as soon as they here shift click, fuck you, nigga, like the back of the shot. You know what I'm saying. So these guys are working on their day off. But I will say, you just wonder, not just in the NBA, in sports, is the era of the All Star.
Speaker 1: Game just dead? Oh yeah? Cut the Pro Bowl over with Pro Bowl crazy like.
Speaker 3: B that's your wha, that's your whack bro.
Speaker 1: Bro, Even people who love sports don't want to watch that. Ship.
Speaker 4: I don't watch it. It's cool.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so you're the Pro Bowl game wasn't fun anymore.
Speaker 1: He ain't even watching. I came from some ship. You ain't even see you watch it.
Speaker 4: That's a little bits.
Speaker 1: Just like a nigga. He's like it is great. I an't see it though.
Speaker 3: It's great for the game.
Speaker 4: No, the is it's better than the Pro what they're doing on the Pro Bowls.
Speaker 1: Hey, I'm gonna tell you the highlight of the All Star weekend with Sabrina going against Steal.
Speaker 3: I did like seeing that.
Speaker 4: It was fun.
Speaker 1: That was fun. That what you gotta do most ship like that. Let it be one of the players in the wife going against another player that you start being creative your step Now, why they're gonna watch this ship and steal the ship? Now sure Stell Versusanna and Brown.
Speaker 2: I see that. What's gonna be crazy is when that game gets competitive. Oh yes, Steph, look at you should like your old nigga, I said, come.
Speaker 3: Off the shoot that bitch.
Speaker 1: When they switch, I usually got the ball and bro blocked the ship out. Man, don't do that ship to my wife. Now do that ship to my old lady. That when the ship gonna be competitive, that would have got to do. Though, who in the face of the league when Lebron Stephan Kat retired. You know what I'm saying, man, straight up, that man didn't even give an about the start game. He from Atlanta.
Speaker 5: Though from Atlanta, he was going that was going crazy because we didn't we.
Speaker 3: Didn't gone through a couple of people I thought was gonna be the face of the league. Who was your first person you thought was gonna be the face. I thought that it was gonna be Signed Williamson because let me tell you, yeah, plates.
Speaker 2: Bro, when you watch him in high school, like for example, he was because you know what's funny, though, what's funny is there are a couple of people who would have been crazy and a lot of this stuff that just kind of fell off. Like John Morant would have been a crazy dunk contest participant, Zion Williamson would have been a crazy dunk contest participant. But like when he was coming out of Duke, went to Duke, the way he plays the whole nine, big smiley. They America love a big smiley nigga, right, big smiley nigga, and a big such shock smiling nigga, a smiling nigga. They look and he just he won't, Bro, he'll eat the table. It's what Stephen said. So it's like so, but now the next I guess it will be in shape Wenby.
Speaker 3: They want Wimby to be a bad motherfucker.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you think.
Speaker 1: He got age on him though he's still under.
Speaker 3: Thirty twenty year he twenty eight twenty nine, He twenty twenty nine, Yeah, he twenty eight twenty nine.
Speaker 1: Damn he are, y'all didn't gotta start like but Jannis, he practiced so hard, like he looking like he over thirty. I ain't even know he was there.
Speaker 2: He'd been at least since like twenty thirteen, twenty fourteen. Yeah, it's been a while, so you feel like he older. But he came he was seventeen eighteen.
Speaker 5: With but Womby's so young though he's very more marketable d book, No, not so much.
Speaker 1: And man marketable too. You honest say, you don't even watch basketball?
Speaker 5: That was crazy, Like you don't watch film, bro, Like he said, you just go out there just like you don't know what it's not infect he's just playing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, two time MVP Defensive Player of the Year champion, he hard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah he don't. He don't look at app don't even no plays. You know who should be the face of the league.
Speaker 2: The honest, Oh, his brother nasty, the honest, the nastist, the nastiest, the nastiest is my favorite player in the league. Bruh, bruh, brou You ain't never seen the nigga that whack that's got that much confidence. I don't, bro, that's never in life, y'all. See y'all looking at him. Wrong, Bro, y'all looking at him like something negative. You can't. You ain't never seen in nothing. A nigga that's that whack that had that much confidence.
Speaker 3: I will give you that he confident, is a confident because he got the ultimate job security.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, nothing happening to him. So when it's when he get on the court, baby, it's time, it's showtime.
Speaker 3: Baby, he hit the fucking sham god like I'm saying, when I get on the court, and bru, he misses.
Speaker 2: Every time, and every time he's more shocked than the last time that he missed.
Speaker 1: That bitch ship. Hey bro, every point zero zero zero two seconds left. This motherfucker playing locked up, no half back, man, Bro, imagine a nigga like it. I want to see him.
Speaker 2: In a dunk count I do. I want to see him do all of the contests. I want to see star. I want to see him to the star. I want to see him in the game. I want to see him shooting three point contests. I want to see him go up against somebody from the w n B A, the whole nine.
Speaker 3: It's the whole weekend of him.
Speaker 5: They're talking about trying to implement one verse ones or two verse twos on the All Star Weekend.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: I'm kind of like, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I don't it's just but Stephen Knight, he said Lebron is the reason why he ruined the dunk contest.
Speaker 2: I think that's an interesting thing. I wouldn't say that it's wrong. I would say that is kind of crazy to make one guy response be for a whole culture or something. But when Lebron didn't do it, and remember one year he said he was gonna do it. When Lebron didn't do it, he did break the lineage of the star wing player going to do the dunk contest. Kobe had done if it's, Carter had done it, Jordan had done it. A lot of these guys had gone out done it. Team Max did it. A lot of those guys didn't.
Speaker 3: When he didn't do it important, Hey, what you gotta think to do that ship? Now?
Speaker 1: Why not? You saw he was dunking that motherfucker bro crazy mar Marcella, Yes, he could do any dunk. Motherfucker is just gonna be excited to see him.
Speaker 5: Don't think he can do any dunk? What he just jumps really high and dunks really hard. That's it, that's what we want to see.
Speaker 6: We want to know you want to see creative ship.
Speaker 1: Bro, Hey, bro, if you want if you want to see creative ship, look at halftime when the nigga bounce off the trampoline. And if you want to see a good dunk contest.
Speaker 5: Putler bronk to you this past weekend in the game or what in the dunk contest?
Speaker 3: The dunk I didn't watch that ship.
Speaker 1: I didn't watch.
Speaker 4: First of all, we got to change the judges. The judging was horrible. Who your old hands can't see ship?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: I don't know, doctor j He wasn't. Who was the judges domine dominique? Now dun't.
Speaker 3: Nigga is a good judge because he you know, what do you want to see? I'll tell you why.
Speaker 2: It's a perfect time in his career for Lebron James to do the dunk contest.
Speaker 1: Now tell you why, perfect time, perfect time for me to do it.
Speaker 2: I feel like the reason why he didn't do it before is because he was scared to lose. Like Lebron, everything that he does is so scrutinized. Sometimes it's gonna sound crazy Lebron have a problem dropping his nuts because he don't like to pick the motherfuckers back up again. Right, Like, you go out there and sometimes you just gotta go hard as fuck, and when you lose, just be like, fuck it. It didn't work out. Everybody lose. Everybody, they'd be on his ass so much when he lose. If he did it now, he would be expected to lose. If he did it now, nobody's gonna think that a fifty two year old man don't go out there and win the dunk contest. So if he did it now, there's no pressure on him. Before I'm telling you the reason why he didn't do it is because he's not a natural dunk contest dunker, like he doesn't have the in air decks sterity. I do think he would have won a done contest though, if he had done it when he was a younger guy, because he's just up there so high.
Speaker 3: But he did not want to lose. He was afraid to lose the ship.
Speaker 2: Now that's gone, do it like, do it next year, come out there, gray Hairs and all.
Speaker 3: Everybody gonna want him to win if he lose, So what you know what I'm.
Speaker 1: Saying he'll be creative.
Speaker 4: He would be very creative.
Speaker 3: Have Brownie throw think about that, bro, that's fatherhood. Bro during February, that's black fatherhood. Have Brownie throw them the goddamn allue. Get him an assist.
Speaker 2: He needs some stats, like have Bronnie throwing the alleu and then he dumped that bitch.
Speaker 3: I'm saying, what what what what what year? Throw the oop?
Speaker 5: Bro?
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. He get on the board.
Speaker 1: I'm root for.
Speaker 2: I have seen him play, Bronnie. This is what I said about Bronnie. Two things. One is is he's gonna be fine.
Speaker 1: He really is.
Speaker 2: Gonna be fine. I don't know if I don't know where the one and done thing came from, but if you watched him play enough, that was not gonna be a thing.
Speaker 3: He's gonna be fine.
Speaker 2: Two, y'all gotta think, man, and I'm not trying to be his heart stopped on the basketball court. So you gotta give him a little time, yeah, mentally to get back into it, to push his body still might.
Speaker 3: Be it's got to. It's got to. That's a real assessment of that because like right now, when you when you looking at him, he's I watched him play in high school.
Speaker 2: He's not playing the same way that he played in high school now, obviously the competition is different.
Speaker 3: I think he'll be.
Speaker 1: Live, yeah, for sure.
Speaker 2: How it's not working right now, it's not. But like once again, he's a freshman at u USC. He's figuring the game out. So when when you figured a good defender, he gotta work on his handle.
Speaker 1: Great shooter.
Speaker 2: The shooting stroke is absolutely there, so he'll be fine, but his cap is not NBA Superstar.
Speaker 3: The best version of bron Brownie. The best version of Brownie.
Speaker 2: Is like a good player, good player, good side player, Mike Conley, Drew Holliday, guys like that, good veteran, solid pros.
Speaker 1: That's the best version of him.
Speaker 4: I agree, that's a good assessment.
Speaker 3: Uh, Doc Rivers, he three and seven in his first.
Speaker 5: Game, man, Doc Rivers, bro, that man lost me a lot of money against that Memphis game when they play against some leaguers and fucking lost before All Star break.
Speaker 4: That was horrible, horrible coaching.
Speaker 1: He don't care, he should, bro, I just don't realize why y'all, why y'all did that.
Speaker 3: The Adrian Griffin, though it let him keep coaching that team.
Speaker 1: But for Doc rivers, Doc real like, hey man, because anything you say to him, I got a ring.
Speaker 3: I know how to done. We got an the Doc don't know ship shows, don't know what tier NBA coach? Do you put Doc on a tier three? A tier three? Okay, tier three?
Speaker 4: Bro, I never got one.
Speaker 1: I never seen him with a bad team though, well he did have a bad team, but he had motherfucking t MA t MA t Max was going crazy then. I know. That's why I say ship.
Speaker 3: They didn't do ship either.
Speaker 1: They weren't good in Boston before the trades like they like. But but the team they put together, I will say this.
Speaker 2: Though, that was a hell of a coaching john for him though, to manage those three guys a babyshit.
Speaker 3: In Ron though, I felt like they held run though back they didn't realize what they had with Rondo.
Speaker 1: If they would have realized that ship, they would have won more than one.
Speaker 5: I feel like they did realize what they had run because he wasn't traded, he would have been.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm saying they just didn't want to see him go nowhere else. Rondo was a dog.
Speaker 3: My cousin was on that team.
Speaker 7: What are your cousin, Glenn Davis, big baby dog my cousin. I never know that unless you ul su back rude ship, damn damn crazy acting.
Speaker 3: Yeah doing this thing, man, big jolly motherfucker. That's the jolliest nigga.
Speaker 1: Coolest fuck. What what you thought about when Kevin Gartanick made him cry? They did that ship?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 3: What the fuck?
Speaker 1: What the fuck you saying to my cousin, nigga?
Speaker 3: Like what the he's saying? The man chopping up? But I ain't know what to ask him. I ain't know how to ask him that.
Speaker 2: I mean, he a very you know, he a very emotional, you know what I'm saying. So it don't he one of them niggas that cried and beat the ship out. You you know what I'm saying. You know what I'm saying, like just thumping on your ass. So he it don't mean weakness. He just you know, he's just very emotional, very emotional player.
Speaker 3: But now I would have never thought that that's cool man. So you were you was room for Boston, Nah, for real, because you're like a fan of Laker.
Speaker 1: Because on the team. Bro.
Speaker 4: Second second, cousin.
Speaker 1: That's my my dad's brother's son.
Speaker 4: First cousin, Well, you a cold Laker, I'm.
Speaker 1: Rooting for you to do good, right and a loss so Boston beat the Lakers that year. You are what the fuck man? I was?
Speaker 3: I was broh, I was super duper. That's the hardest. I'm not even a big so the two biggest sports losses.
Speaker 1: Are all time for me.
Speaker 2: Everybody knows twenty twelve National Championship game from the twenty eleven season l A. L s U versus Alabama twenty one nothing, excruciating, painful loss.
Speaker 1: That was the score.
Speaker 2: The twenty one nothing Yeah, painful, painful loss. One of L s U's best team. I thought it was all over for us, but that Celtics loss, when they just that Celtics, when they just bust the Lakers ass like that, excruciating. Glynn wasn't on that team though. I don't think he was on that Yeah, no, yeah, it was was he.
Speaker 3: Yeah he don't want to ring, Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, he want to ring. He was on that team and it won the game seven, but he didn't get I don't think he got. I don't think he.
Speaker 1: Got any playing time on that that. I don't think he was in there.
Speaker 4: I don't think he got very many rotation tightened up.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Yeah, a problem during and then he was probably on the side too with where they had buying him. Whoa the next him on the Lakers buying them didn't play that series?
Speaker 3: He did.
Speaker 1: He was hurt.
Speaker 2: Remember he hurt himself earlier in the year. He hurt himself earlier in the year. Kobe fell on his on his knee. That Nigga was good for getting hurt. Kobe fell on his knee and then he was done.
Speaker 1: Carmelo said the Lakers trading twenty eleven was a done deal. Mellow in their name for oe them and bin them. Mello you remember their name? Yeah, bazillion, Yeah, dunk on your ass.
Speaker 3: That would have been a crazy mellow and Kobe bro.
Speaker 1: A lot of a lot of people think they wanted to play with Kobe till they get it. Man, ain't going for that. Fuck ship You think y'all gonna run up in the court, be smiling and ship man, Hey, man, hey bro.
Speaker 2: If you play with Kobe not you know, Carmelo had a fantastic career. If you play with Kobe, you're gonna have to defend them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he gonna hold you account.
Speaker 3: You're gonna hold you account. And a lot of that's what a lot of players lack. They don't want to be held to counter.
Speaker 2: You know, like a hoop at the at the rec center and everybody just hooping getting their ship off with his one nigga on the team that really want to win, Like, yo, Bro.
Speaker 3: Play defense.
Speaker 1: Joe Newman, we got a nigga right here in his office.
Speaker 3: He just liked that. Man to them made people quit working.
Speaker 1: Like no, now I'm talking about quit like the whole lead of basketball court and everything. You know, they don't took.
Speaker 3: The ship out of here. Wait a minute, they quit their job, quit their jobs. We used to have four cameras in the room.
Speaker 1: Nigga took your whole camera stuff because Joe told the niggas he wasn't playing harder though he ain't got no heart, Like what the hell I had to do with the show? Why the nigga took the camera from U?
Speaker 3: Shit man? Second half of the NBA season?
Speaker 1: What team you feel like gonna make that that push?
Speaker 5: I feel like I like Dallas trading pieces man, I like I like I like the I like the pieces, Bro, PJ.
Speaker 4: Washington, Dane Gafford. I think they I think they're gonna be right in the West.
Speaker 2: Anybody got another team I do. I want you to clip this. I want you to clip this.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 3: I know it don't seem like it right now. Watch out for Golden State, bro, Bro, just listen to me.
Speaker 1: Bro, listen and what you think about dall As.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you got I'm telling you, bro, watch out for Golden State.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you right have an average point. Okay, so let me tell you what's happening in Golden State right now. You have a mix of do you have a mix of emerging players like comminga emerging the white boy emerging?
Speaker 1: You have?
Speaker 2: You have a healthy and active I guess he's healthy. You might got deemed up in the last game. Gary Payton the second the energy get on the court.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You got Draymond back. We'll see if he make the rest of the year without an assault charge. And but if Clay can find some kind of consistency, some kind of consistency, only thing that's gonna stop them is whether or not they're too small. I'm telling you they're gonna make a run. Lakers too.
Speaker 3: Bro, I'm with all the teams that had down first half.
Speaker 1: I think they're coming back.
Speaker 3: I do see the Lakers. I just know Broun ain't he ain't fnna go out like that. He gonna figure something.
Speaker 4: Out right now. Lakers number nine, Golden State number ten.
Speaker 2: I would like, what's Golden State's record in the last ten?
Speaker 1: They started a little street though, they started getting hot.
Speaker 2: Aden two telling you they just need a little bit more from Clay. Clay playing some of the worst basketball I've seen, but he's been he's been getting a little bit better, so they get more from him, telling you that they'll be straight.
Speaker 1: Who are your football team? The Saints?
Speaker 4: Saints?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Now I had to ask because so he keep it. So, how does LSU Saints?
Speaker 1: Then Lakers?
Speaker 3: Okay, so l s U, my l s U and Southern.
Speaker 2: My daddy went to Southern, my mom went to l SHUT the Saints because from right there, that's the home team. We lived in Hawthorne, California for two years from ninety to ninety two. They had moved to California. My dad was like, fun, we're gonna move to California. Then the La Riots happened. We literally left two days after. He was like, this, nigga's too crazy going back to We literally left two days after the like he was like, all right, pack it up, whatever we go. But while we was there, my first NBA basketball game I ever saw, my dad took me to the forum. I saw the Magic Johnson, saw everybody out there, the Lakers, and saw all the celebrities and stuff that I was a Laker.
Speaker 3: Did you watch I didn't watch it? Well, how you fuck with it? Not really really Now, it was kind of stupid. But I've never heard nobody say that about the time bro.
Speaker 1: But but but it was.
Speaker 3: It was okay to watch, but it was kind of stupid. Oh now the last season, yeah, okay, it was.
Speaker 1: But that first season with Doubles fucking the nigga who played Magic, you should have wanted up email something off. That ship was good.
Speaker 2: My man Treyvaughn, who I did the movie with, he wrote on it. So the first season was was was okay, and then the show just kind of lost itself.
Speaker 3: Damn Kansas City Chiefs Parade.
Speaker 1: One person lost their life, one was entered in the shoe, Like if all y'all for the same team. Who the fuck are you what they were?
Speaker 4: Young boys is arguing and when one pull out the strap.
Speaker 1: Cut that tailor, swift ship off.
Speaker 3: That's what it was about.
Speaker 1: They leaked the video. I saw the ship, can't I can't speak on it. I can't speak on it, but that how it started. Justin Fields had unfollowed the Bears.
Speaker 3: Who is next?
Speaker 4: Team Man, SA Stealers, Man.
Speaker 3: Bears, Falcons or Patriots. Y'all want him in Atlanta.
Speaker 4: They want him and they definitely want him here for sure.
Speaker 1: He's from here and show what the Georgia Bulldogs did wrong.
Speaker 4: But I can see him Steelers. I think that would be good too for under Mike Tomlin.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I will want to see him. What well, should Falcon got a black coach, he could come in too. Dereck Hearing uh is a free agent, they say, the Cowboys and the Texans looking at Derrick Hearing.
Speaker 4: This is a big free agency year.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 5: If the Cowboys get Derrick Henry, they'll still be asked, it's not gonna change.
Speaker 1: Your motherfucking thing.
Speaker 3: I ain't gonna lie that nigga trick nigga trick me and mine.
Speaker 5: But I think that the Chiefs need to resign Jones and Sneed as soon as possible because them boys can play on defense for sure.
Speaker 3: The thing about the Chiefs winning the Super Bowl this year is that this was a very flawed Chiefs team to go and win the Super Bowl. Bro, this is the one that you win. When you win this one, you know you're dynasty because this is the one you're not supposed to win. Like all dynasty teams have that one year, Yeah, that off year where things not really coming together, but they still win because they don't they don't have a true number one. If they get another receiver for him to pair up with any receiver.
Speaker 4: Talking about Mike Evans potentially.
Speaker 1: That would be ridiculous.
Speaker 3: That wouldn't be See, that's what I'm saying. Like Pat mahonons is.
Speaker 6: So good, I don't.
Speaker 1: Feel like he need if he get anybody like that, you're gonna be like, man, that's too easy. Well you had that well Tyreek, yeah, Tyreek, but still Tyreek was Tyreek won a big target.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like so Tyreek. Now don't get Tyrek a world class take off the DNA, but just somebody that had my homes.
Speaker 2: Because if you have somebody like that, right, who can run, but it's a big possession receiver, bro Loki. Already, Mike Evans is one of the ten or fifteen greatest receivers of all time, like all the thousands. If you look at it, the touchdown catches, he only thirty years old, thirty thirty one, the touchdown catches thousand, y'all.
Speaker 3: Seasons, he's already put together. You put them with Patrick Mahomes. He's going to finish his career a top tier receiver. He stayed healthy. Of course I could go for that.
Speaker 5: And he got a ring, already got a ring with Brady, with Brady, and he played with that like he be. He'd be going at y'all Saints like crazy, fight everybody with sts.
Speaker 1: Hey, what you think about Jameis Winston since you're Saints, love him, love him so that shit he did against the facts? You love that. You love him, Bro.
Speaker 2: Everybody else as scout of the team is somewhere else. Our mascot is in the quarterback round like Jameis Winston. Bruh, you can't help but to love him. I only wish that he was actually our starring quarterback. I wish he was our starring quarterback.
Speaker 1: I really do he didn't play bad. Nah. I don't fuck with Derreck Carr.
Speaker 3: You spent all that goddamn money for five yard passes every time down the field, check.
Speaker 1: It down every time. He don't even look down. Nah. I mean we play a little bit better towards the end of year. I love James Winston.
Speaker 3: I think that type of glue and culture guy that the team can rally behind.
Speaker 2: I think that's underrated in sports, especially in football. He is basically like the EU Donna's Haslam of the Saints. Right now, he's the leader of the team. He's the leader of the team. I just like a throw it off Southern Alabama nigga.
Speaker 1: That's that's what I grew up. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: We got an uncle like that. I like that polished ass guy saying the right thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I like a nigga that say some dumb shit. But everybody have an uncle or cousin. They just do some shit like because even like we go to my grandma house, bro, and everybody knew, like certain shit you couldn't do, or some shit like you know what I mean, like put the liquor down, cut the music down. You know what I'm saying this, man, I had one cut in that nigga pull up in the yard, get out, smelling like liquor, and then going out and hook shot out my grandma.
Speaker 2: Crazy thing is that dude is always accepted from him. Yeah, it's like it's always like you took. We had my cousin Brian like recipes like you cut them music down. When he comes, it's like, ah, drink a little bit of this, ma moo, come on more, drink a little bit of this.
Speaker 3: I'm like, you just told me to cut my locked down. This nigga trying to get you to drill, and they smile and play like he ain't got no sense. You know better, nigga, go for that. How your podcast going, how you learning?
Speaker 2: Fantastic? Bro render Spotify Network. Me and Rachel lindsay, y'all be fucking with my ship now, y'all listen clips that nigga looked at me like, nah, nigga the clips for real? Yeah, it's like it's it's great though, man, we talked about a lot of differenth. It's nothing we can't talk about that right.
Speaker 1: So it's like, man, you know what, like, well, I think you you've been like the most respected in that in this feeling that world. It's like when you your time, when you was on that show I don't know you still TMG when you was on that show Man when you got damn said that ship the Kanye West bro do a lot of people remind you of that, Bro. I was, but it was just you being you.
Speaker 3: But you probably realized. I was in the airport maybe like uh where I was going. I was going to New York maybe like two three weeks ago, going through American. I'm going through American. I'm looking around at the people in the airport, the TSA and everybody, and they looking at me, looking at me, and I'm like, what the fuck is going on?
Speaker 2: And then the TSA people look at me. Yo, Kanye was just fucking here, Bro, you just missed him.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, I like, you want me? And what the niggas? What?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 1: What? What else?
Speaker 3: Y'all?
Speaker 1: What y'all want?
Speaker 3: It's like you just missed them. One of the girls was like, Yo, if you heard you can still catch it. What's you talking?
Speaker 1: I'm not following that nigga. I was like, what is going on?
Speaker 2: Here're like, nah, okay, cool, But it's all I always get love for it because I think and that's a very important moment in my career.
Speaker 3: I think that's one of the moments everybody.
Speaker 2: If you're on't mic enough, you're gonna have that moment where you're saying something that somebody else would want to say, but they don't have the opportunity to.
Speaker 1: And that's how you make everybody like he was it? What did they say something?
Speaker 3: Was it?
Speaker 1: Backlash and around the other that's cool, Then that's cool. I came back, I came back in the office. Harvey was fake, acting like he was emotional.
Speaker 2: So glad we have you, man, blah blah blah, nigga fin get the fuck out my face a year later, you know. But what I'm saying, what I'm saying is that now it was nobody. It was good TV, good TV, whatever it is like you wasn't even think of you being you, Like yeah, and that wasn't it wasn't nothing. That was because I even know it's gonna be there, Like he They only told me like ten minutes before he got there that he was coming.
Speaker 1: So he got there. He right.
Speaker 2: I'm look, I think hat no on yay or or even being mad at because there's no right to even at this point, there's no way to even have a good opinion on it because there's.
Speaker 3: No consistency to whatever he's gonna do.
Speaker 2: One day, he's gonna bay, he's gonna be cool, Uh Friday, he's gonna be a Nazi. So it don't even make no sense to talk about it. But what I will say is he was sweet as fuck.
Speaker 3: Cameras came on, lost his fucking mind, whole shit happened, Cameras would all sweetest fuck again. Left, So like leaving you can refuses the moth. I'm like, Yo, what's going on?
Speaker 1: You called me that night? Damn call me that night, invited me to Calabasa, come out there and come out there and chill and do all that ship.
Speaker 3: I ain't go, but I ain't gonna lie. I had to go ahead and pull up on the cran with all that ship. Man. What that ship you're smoking out here?
Speaker 1: Man? I gotta see it. I gotta be round here and see it.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: Who you got winning the NBA Championship? Damn, that's a good question. Bro.
Speaker 2: Obviously it would be hard not to say Boston right now, just because top to bottom, Boston is the most complete team. But it's still something bottom I don't like. I can't put my hand my finger, it's still something about the Celtics. I don't like something that I know that's true. But like what I mean, it's just from a just a view of the team. You think it's Jason.
Speaker 1: I'm not going for that. No, no, no, Brotum hoopumhop.
Speaker 3: Let me ask a question, who do you think we think Tatum is.
Speaker 8: I think people think Tatum is up there with Luca. I think people think Tatum is up there with I don't even think Tatum is better than Deferent Booker.
Speaker 5: To be honest with Nah, Bro, I've been watching these games. I don't think offensively, No.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not not. Devin Booker is a score. But I'm saying when you say an overall player, I would go with Titum.
Speaker 4: I don't think.
Speaker 1: I don't think.
Speaker 4: I don't know watching d book hoop and Tatum.
Speaker 3: Hoop is in an isold scoring situation. I don't think that he is. But as an overall player, I definitely.
Speaker 6: That what I agree, Okay, I just don't think Tatum is Who do you put them with?
Speaker 1: That's what what you mean? Like, what what tier do you put in with like what player would you be like? Okay, this is this is what Jason Tatum with with these kind of guys. Shut no, no, by the way, brod at all. It's not all but bro.
Speaker 3: Conversation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Bro, his.
Speaker 6: Team ain't been shipped.
Speaker 8: Tatum been on the winning team every single season he got the NBA. No, it ain't causing him, It ain't.
Speaker 6: Because of him. He got a squad, Bro, every year he got a squad, he got another All Star. He playing with you agree?
Speaker 1: Wait? Hold on real quick, And for the record, Bro, not cool.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he's more than cool, beyond elite.
Speaker 1: Bro. He's a player.
Speaker 3: So this is the this is the problem.
Speaker 2: The problem is is no way to have this conversation with I sounded like you're fucking over Brandon.
Speaker 1: Ingram and I don't want to do I'm not is like that.
Speaker 2: I think Brandon with success that Jason Tatum has had in his career, been to the NBA Finals, a perennial All Star, all of that, there is no fucking way every any Celtics fan in the world would be disappointed by hearing that he's on the same Brandon Ingram hasn't accomplished.
Speaker 1: Brandon Ingram not even the best player on this damn team, that is right now? What give me no way?
Speaker 2: Because because because let me ask you this, do you think that Brandon Ingram could be the best player on a championship team?
Speaker 4: No, l A.
Speaker 2: So you're saying that that's definitely true about Jason. You don't think Jayson Tatan could be the best player championship.
Speaker 6: He could be, but he's not. I never knew you felt this way, but I loved I love basketball, I know you do. I don't think. I don't think Jason Tatum is what we I think want him to be or what he we think he is.
Speaker 1: Bro Tat, don't go crazy.
Speaker 5: Even Stephen has j he said Jason Tatum is leading cannon for MVP right now.
Speaker 6: You know we never heard bright the Ingram name, and he's just on the best scene.
Speaker 3: So I think the MVP should be Jalen Brunton.
Speaker 1: But but like that's not a bad I'm not mad.
Speaker 6: I would say I would say.
Speaker 1: That's a that's who Cold is, a model. He is my favorite to watch. Bro different, I ain't gonna lie. That's how I know they know basketball. They they put me on shape, oh for real them and shout out to Vince Brown. They put me on Shape because it was an argument at a time where they were saying Shape was better than John Moran, and I'm hell now the more I started watching say all, but I was stupid in hell arguing that ship.
Speaker 6: I still I can't dispect John. Still that nigga.
Speaker 3: It's not disrespecting him. But like what Shade doing better than Joa Morantha? I mean, John Moran is obviously it's not he out the conversation. I still take John.
Speaker 1: Moran over Shape, but like watching him, John Mack, John Marick gonna fly me? What thing is this with with Shaye is? To me?
Speaker 3: That type of efficiency Now he ain't gonna pass out all but like that, yeah he's gonna gone.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: That type of efficiency and stuff like that come playoff time, that's gonna be very valuable. What I look at in terms of my guy that I compare Shade to all the time, is your guy. I set Twitter on fire one time. I just like to funk with people on Twitter. You know what I'm saying. I just like to get on Twitter. Everybody. Everybody's so mad about everything all the time. I just go on Twitter and say dumb ship and who y'all love more Jesus and Moses and just watch.
Speaker 1: People just go crazy.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Just put a photo up which one of these guys is the m v P of the Bobby, You know what I'm saying, Just like, how could you ask this question? How could you ask this question?
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna lie. I do think it's Moses though, you know what I'm saying. So look but in this way, like that's what people do.
Speaker 3: They get so mad when you ask any question, Like but my question was this, I was like, who's better Shaye or like who would you rather have Shaye?
Speaker 1: Or I'm going.
Speaker 3: So that's good, that's good, that's a good debate. Those are the two guys. I really feel like they have a kind of a not they don't have a similar game, but they have a similar posture in the league.
Speaker 1: They're gonna be going head up for a.
Speaker 5: Long and they already started like a little rivalry and whatnot. So but Shade will will cook you up then have to do a little rap vers.
Speaker 3: Motherfucking blimber. But look, titum back on this.
Speaker 1: I would put titum with and to see the reason why when you drop down to be out, I would put Titum with the like Devin Booker. I don't see where else you could put him. But I think he's better than Devin Booker.
Speaker 2: But I'm saying, at this point in his career, was he twenty six, yeah, twenty six, At this point in his career, he's moving into his uh his prime NBA years. This is that twenty seven, twenty eight, twenty nine where you if Jason Tatum is not an ace on a championship team, he's underperforming because by this point he's had enough of everything that you need. He's had enough support, like there's no excuse zero, he's had enough playoff experience, he's had enough of all of it.
Speaker 5: He's got to be the guy who never missed the twenty five he turned twenty six, he turned six.
Speaker 1: Devin Booker ain't won.
Speaker 6: Tatum ain't won either, But.
Speaker 3: I'm saying, Devin Booker, he was up to all of the.
Speaker 8: Milwaukee Devin Booker came into the league first what six season's worst team in the league. Tatum has won, been in the playoffs every single year. He's been a top four team every year. He's been in the league. So it's his fault that his team in the s and say it was nobody fault. You asked me who was better or who I compare him to? That's who I compare him.
Speaker 3: Can't be real with you what it is his fault? And let me tell you why.
Speaker 2: It is in any player that's the number one, there's the number one player on the NBA team, is your fault.
Speaker 3: The n b A is a very simple.
Speaker 2: Game when you're looking at greatness, and I hate to just put it in binary terms like this, it's literally two classes of niggas.
Speaker 3: It's the niggas who can do it and the niggas who can't.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 3: But Devin Booker, I'm saying, I'm not talking About'm not even talking about Devin Booker. Devin Booker is in that until you a nigga that can, until you aga in the NBA, until you're a nigga that can, you a nigga who can't, Okay, And it's some great players, like some great players that just they not. You a nigga who can, and you a nigga who can't.
Speaker 1: That's what year the Nuggets they be, uh Miami right A set? So you got on that team. Joke, joke of the reason why they want that a he's a motherfucker. I'm not gonna give but he can't crazy. They played great. Yeah, but how you all talking? So if you're thinking like that, Aaron Gordon he better than you, know you complay, you're.
Speaker 3: Doing the barbershop. Ship like you're doing the barbershop. You're comparing players on different tiers, all right, right, so if you're if you're comparing you, you wouldn't compare Aaron Gordon to Jason tATu because they're now the same tier.
Speaker 2: But you would compare guys on the same tier. Right now, what you would say is, is jok better than Jayson Tatum? Yeah, he's He's the number one guy on the championship team.
Speaker 3: No, two different type of players, man, No, not really they are.
Speaker 2: But at the same time, I'm talking about this, This is what I mean when I say this, I'm talking about how you facilitate winning. When you look at how Michael Jordan facilitated winning by scoring, playing defense, and beating the ship out of his teammates with them hands when they fucked up, fuck up, punch you, Daniel ship. You know what I'm saying he like, wish your nigga around here, Joe Joe like he like he liked Joe.
Speaker 1: Right, how you.
Speaker 3: Facilitate winning, Yo gets facilitates.
Speaker 2: Winning by just filling up the entire stats state statuet and being the reason why the team by the offense works. So if you Jason Tatum or Devin book girl, whoemever you're gonna be, you gotta figure out how why you're gonna be the reason that your team wins. Kobe did it, like Jordan, Shot did it, like Chamberlain. You know what I'm saying, But like you have to be the reason why your team wins.
Speaker 3: So before Denver, well who it was Milwaukee, it.
Speaker 1: Was gold Golden State curve a nigga who can and before Golden State was Milwaukee.
Speaker 2: Right, that was a little lucky, but still, uh, Johannis put himself in that situation and the reason why he fifty about fifty in the close out game.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's unheard of. Yeah, but I'm just saying, man, let's let's get Tatum.
Speaker 4: But you know you're not that much older, y'all.
Speaker 1: See, man, this is just growth and in the field of this where we have to just start. We can't be biased because I always was saying Jaylen Brown with the best player on that team. But the more I started watching, I was wrong.
Speaker 3: You're not the best.
Speaker 1: He my favorite player on that He's the most consistent. Yeah, you know what you're gonna get from James Brown.
Speaker 6: Both into the ball, gonna play long and lock up the best player.
Speaker 1: Who's your favorite player in the league. Though, Kevin Durant he playing with Booker Now Tatum was on that damn team. Them niggas probably be eighty two and oh when it god damn season over?
Speaker 6: With what you mean with Katie and Tatum on the Yeah.
Speaker 4: Who running point guard? I don't know Bill at the point, bro?
Speaker 3: But the same brandon Ingram, that's crazy.
Speaker 4: I don't think that's that crazy.
Speaker 6: Bro is elite, Bro, He's better.
Speaker 1: I don't think you.
Speaker 2: Could call brandon Ingram league bros.
Speaker 1: He's star Bro. Maybe you hear what he says, he's been an All star. Motherfuckers who elite? Stay all star? Ain't no been an All Star?
Speaker 3: So right now, brandon Ingram, these are not bad numbers.
Speaker 4: At all at all.
Speaker 6: I'm not comparing numbers twenty one, five and six.
Speaker 5: I said, I'm pretty cool averages twenty seven eight and four.
Speaker 6: Twenty seven, eight and four.
Speaker 3: Yeah, nigga, don't try to say.
Speaker 6: That's who, that's who I compare him to.
Speaker 1: I think is them closing closing the thirty, twenty one and twenty career.
Speaker 5: Uh, Brandon's nineteen five and four in his career, Tatum's twenty three, seven and three in his career.
Speaker 6: What I'm saying, y'all asked me who game I compare I.
Speaker 1: Can't be mad at you what you say, but I can't like is better than be I?
Speaker 8: Hell yeah, I don't think Tatum is. I said, I don't think Tatum is the top five? Do you think it's a superstar Tatum?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you just don't feel like.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you this.
Speaker 2: If you took b I and you put him on the Celtics, nice different, I'm asking you.
Speaker 3: I'm asking you, would they be better or worse?
Speaker 1: Worse?
Speaker 6: They wouldn't be better.
Speaker 1: No, they wouldn't be better.
Speaker 6: Bro, Tatum is still better than b I. I'm just saying that's who I compare him.
Speaker 1: Who you compare him to? Marcella?
Speaker 4: Who Tatum?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: He ain't Kobe?
Speaker 8: He damn say that's what you feel like, ain't Kobe.
Speaker 1: Hey who that they said that they take Cob What was that?
Speaker 3: T Bro? That Lin the I'll never get you lying on Kobe?
Speaker 1: They covered who is this hey man? No, it's we're gonna see though. This is gonna be the year Who you got great? Who you I grow? What has Lucae?
Speaker 3: And you know Luca one of my favorite players?
Speaker 1: But Luca.
Speaker 3: What he do every night?
Speaker 4: Bro seventy three?
Speaker 3: Yes, Bro, I mean Luca did take a pretty fucked up team.
Speaker 4: To the West Conference finals and didn't win.
Speaker 3: He didn't win, but but you know Luka young god Bro Luca, Luca bad motherfucker Luca.
Speaker 6: They know Luca teams don't be nowhere near good is them Celtics?
Speaker 1: That's true? Ever, that's true.
Speaker 6: They had Jaylen Brunson, they let him go.
Speaker 2: I will say this though, here's the thing about Luca. Luca is one of those guys that if you ask me, he's sneaky. Hard to play with. Luca is gonna people will always say this. The most I ever got criticized was, like my take on the fact that it's kind of hard to play with Lebron James is, Yeah, it's kind of hard to.
Speaker 3: That's the thing. Those two things.
Speaker 2: Number One, when you play with Lebron James, the pressure is ratcheted all the way up, right, so you like, every mistake you make is exactly a lot of here, right. And then not only that, but just on the basketball court, he's got to have the ball a lot. He's got to get this many points and feel good about his game. It's gonna be a lot of standing in the corner for you, waiting for the ball. So Luca is kind of the same way. So you gotta have the right players around Luca. That's why the Kyrie thing ultimately is not gonna work.
Speaker 1: Kyrie.
Speaker 3: I think anyway, Kyrie go though. I think it's anywhere Carriego anyway, Kyrigo is not gonna work. You don't fuck with one of my favorite players. It's because of the team.
Speaker 1: It would have worked. Gets who Yeah. But this is where why I say it ain't gonna work with Kyrie. These motherfuckers be putting their feelings into ship so much like Damn, Kyrie, don't want to hang with fuck hanging you don't hang with all your co workers. Just work, you nigga talking about we we we can't find a bum we can't make a bump nigga.
Speaker 5: You don't need a bum with a niggas you work with championship teams, find that they don't they do.
Speaker 1: At old days, when of them niggas had to ride buses to the next city and ship, they ain't got no choice but to be on the same bus. If all of us got private planes and cars and ship, what the ship?
Speaker 2: Just think about how different sports is though, Think about, like, just think about the fact that these niggas literally high five each of the like fifteen times a minute. Everything you think about that, Like, niggas high five about everything. So I think the high five is going too far.
Speaker 3: I like, like, I watched the games, bro, Bro, Like, I watched the games, and niggas come on to court, they're high five, They turn the ball over, high five.
Speaker 1: The niggas shot there high high five. You ain't got a high five nigga after any time.
Speaker 2: So if you high five niggas sixty five times in the game and then the game ends and you ask him if you want to go to Ruth's Chris and he say no, you're gonna be like, Bro, we was just high.
Speaker 1: Five, man, Like, what's going on that what I'm saying there, Like, Bro, this is why I say that bun ship don't matter, Joker, like horses ain't a nigga on, Gimbo, ain't a nigga on Demmer said they went out there and rode horses, and gor was out there a different type of nigga. But Bro, that's one nigga, So it's all right. He's watching and commercials like them. Only two niggas on with the they hang out, Bro, So who said they need to bond? They say, who said they need to bond with? Kyrie is a little difficult. He's different, Bro, He different.
Speaker 3: To me, and Lebron couldn't even bond with him, and they wanted.
Speaker 1: To checkshake Bro.
Speaker 3: Lebron got a handshake with any nigga. Lebron get a trader's handshakes, like he saying, they throw them handshakes around. I don't care.
Speaker 1: And when Lebron trained as he get another nigga.
Speaker 3: Your handshakes and why nigga be watching? Man, that's ship, so don't don't.
Speaker 1: Get caught up in that ship.
Speaker 3: My favorite clip is the time that they asked Kyrie if Lebron was like a father to him, that was crazy, bro. That was it was funny car Bro. Why be trying to play with you? Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like, I ain't got no motherfucking daddy.
Speaker 3: This nigga ain't my daddy. Nigga, Who the fuck you talking to?
Speaker 1: I got a father, like a father, Lebron so smart Lebron probably told him go ahead, that nigga like his dad. I'm saying. I said, ask what he's saying.
Speaker 4: It's one hundred dollars man.
Speaker 1: We got a top dog versus underdog segment. So with this, I'm the name of you watch sport movies to Yeah, football movie? What's your favorite football movie all time? Friday night Lights all time?
Speaker 3: All time?
Speaker 1: Like it? What'd you say?
Speaker 4: I'm right there, Friday Nights for sure.
Speaker 6: Remember the time I could.
Speaker 1: Go for that but one Remember the time Chowder, Yeah, figure, I stopped racing.
Speaker 2: Let me let me let me tell you some real quick. I gotta say a shout out. I'm producing the movie right now once again for the very first time. The director that everybody got to see the movies about to come out. We about taking all over festivals. The director of my movie that I'm producing, your King he directed Remember the Titans. Yeah, what's the name of the movie once again for the very first time. Once again, for the very first time new movie we're producing. So he made the movie and he does not like it that much. But I like he don't like what he's not the biggest fan to remember the type real why what you No, No, he's just saying it's like it's not the type of he liked to make art type movie or whatever.
Speaker 1: But I love remember the type finite lights. Just man, that just means some booby like like you know what I'm saying, I remember.
Speaker 3: What's your top basketball movie?
Speaker 4: Above the room fire?
Speaker 3: He bro see bro, he making me rethink my own ship. Yeah, that's why I like that. That's why he let you. That's why he let you choose first.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he making me read because he put who was your football one? That's a great one that those are those sleeper and it's a sleep of those would be the other two.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: It's good films though, like regardless of like being about.
Speaker 1: Part I remember that ship baseball movie you say, horrid.
Speaker 6: Hordball Angels in the Outfield, that was good, was cool, the Sandlot.
Speaker 3: I can't horrorball balls fire Brother, horrorball Man. I did the funniest ship. I said, my girl down to watch Horrorball, and I did not tell her that this little nigga was gonna end up with a whole.
Speaker 2: You should have seen the look on her face she watching the movie. She's like, I know he ain't dead. I'm like, she's like, cut this ship the fun. That is the saddest ship.
Speaker 1: Listening that ship do make you got baby? Didn't deserve that ship man my Baseball movie. Y'all probably don't even remember this ship man. It's when the girls were playing baseball.
Speaker 3: That's a good donald and that ship.
Speaker 1: Bay Yeah, yeah, that's a good one.
Speaker 3: Damn.
Speaker 1: You ain't never seen that ship.
Speaker 3: Head like I've never seen it. I never said I've seen that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, really good?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: Damn So something that was my Baseball movie is uh damn season two.
Speaker 1: He's some white ones.
Speaker 3: Either the Natural, I ain't never seen the Natural or y'all see uh uh I feel the dreams?
Speaker 4: Dreams?
Speaker 3: Oh, I forgot one.
Speaker 1: What's the wild thing? Major? That ship?
Speaker 3: That's all the fun? Well, restless night us the.
Speaker 1: God damn.
Speaker 6: Yeah no, I seen mister three thousand bro.
Speaker 1: You he t me. Want somebody to say something rude bro, No, I fuck with Jackie Robbins that move in his head? Yeah, misters three thousand was pretty good. Yeah, this three cool? Yeah? What's the ship? Some of them want? We already names from Underdog the Underdog football movie that people don't talk about it a lot.
Speaker 3: I got one bro, necessary Roughness.
Speaker 1: I ain't never seen that.
Speaker 2: Who necessary? It's got Simbad in it, It's got Scott backed. So what happens in necessary Roughness is they are the college football team, gets in trouble and then they just destroy that. They get the death penalty like what happened at SMU, the college football team, and then they have to field a new college football team just based off the regular players in the school, like ninety three, ninety four, this old nigga shit, very funny move, Simbad, they had green jerseys, green jerseys in there is in Texas, I.
Speaker 6: Say varsity blues or the replacements I.
Speaker 1: Used to replace good.
Speaker 4: That would be the program program, y'all.
Speaker 3: Fuck, that's yeah, that's program is really good.
Speaker 4: Under Dog foot A lot of people don't know about ship.
Speaker 3: Hey, hey, y'all seen snoop neo movie.
Speaker 4: Underdogs is a lot of cursing.
Speaker 3: It's a lot of curses.
Speaker 1: Through that mother.
Speaker 6: My kids love that little giant giant.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's yeah, that box. But we don't have some good ass movies when we can Underdog basketball, Yeah, a better soundtrack. We had better music period, man, even motherfucker don't rap long on songs.
Speaker 2: You know what song I do like I do, like the boss Man d ship. I'm bad at fucking school, but that ship one verse you. Boss Man was recently involved in something right.
Speaker 3: Something happened on Twitter Oh with him and Tia Kimps a motherfucker.
Speaker 1: It's like she funny as hell. Bro. Hey, it's some people you don't fuck with. Man a Florida female. They don't give a what they say. Hey, dog, she's talking about dog? He talking about I tried the man Dog what club house? The nigga talking to me on clubhouse? Put me on club house, y'all.
Speaker 3: Man. They said, she the one who leaved this little video.
Speaker 1: But it's just like the era we in. I think, I man, social media gonna make ship. We can't appreciate shit real what you mean? And when I say this, we can't appreciate just like you know how you would hear stories and you'd be like, you don't wonder was it true or not? You know it's true. The motherfucker motherucker they putting the receipts out like that. Damn, the motherfucker be having receipts from when it started, like they knew they were gonna fall out with a motherfucker.
Speaker 2: Is that's so crazy to me, Bro, that's so crazy to me. Like I be mad at people, and I be forgetting why I'm mad at people. Nobody forgets why they're mad at people no more. They like, Yo, man, this motherfucker fucked over me. And let me tell you this happened October thirty, first the twenty twenty one.
Speaker 3: It's crazy.
Speaker 1: It's like it is.
Speaker 2: You can't trust everybody sending voice notes every time I said a voice note to somebody because I don't want to text it because I don't want them having a text.
Speaker 1: That's what I do.
Speaker 3: The same, keeping them and every time I see.
Speaker 2: And writes it out every time it says hey, voice not kept them, Like yo, why are you keeping.
Speaker 1: My building group chat? Real talk? It'd all be one person in there that'll be like, got it automatically kept on. We'll tell like, man, turn that shit off? What the cause we say reckless shit and you know I say reckless shit, reckless shit. Speaking of reckless shit, we got some reckless comments. We'll be reading our comments. Man, they be saying some bulls shit, but sometimes they say some good ship, bad burner account, funk broken plays hello, that's.
Speaker 3: You why nigga would name itself Thad Bernard Town.
Speaker 1: And then it can't be Thad No? How to uh right English? The nigga said foot broken plays.
Speaker 5: On?
Speaker 1: Garlicy said how many times you been out your state before I say appreciate you? Oh? They all responded to another comment. Mon Recaps thirty one said, y'all got to keep the prize picks going. Man, we deserve a forty two and Wings episode Baseball about the start too. So we be doing the prize picks and we do our picks like on the episode. Okay, we don't win, Look, we want what that.
Speaker 3: So when we win, we god damn get wings and forty two.
Speaker 1: But I don't win that much.
Speaker 5: Know, we only want one that Nigga said, not that much. We don't want what it was the last show, so we understand this season.
Speaker 1: How many episodes been in this season too. Twenty five.
Speaker 3: Yeah, God damn what John Starks and hey, shooters keep shooting, young Stick said them boys just making donations to prize picks at.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: These motherfucker don't call what they say.
Speaker 4: Man, that's the fact.
Speaker 1: Chris Fazon ninety said, Man, another great show in the books. Y'all gotta take this ship on the road and do this live. Also, go live on ig and let us help y'all make y'all prize pitch because y'all going down bad. Yeah, man, Rick said, Man, y'all so dope. I've been watching Broke and Play more than anything else. Much love to you, guys Detroit in the building. Shout out the broken play. Shout out to you, mon gee, the one who is better than you. Thirty five seventy said, I can't wait until they talk about All Star Weekend when shit to talk about. Thomas Walker sixty nine forty said, love to sh show still here. This is my ship. Also now your hilarious prize pick promo. Make me also signed up. Keep going with y'all. Appreciated, Nigga, that's a prize pitch. Don't get no points off that ship. Appreciate it, but nah, I'm just coming.
Speaker 3: We just like to keep the fans involved and they fuck with the show and ship like that, and then y'all fuck with Atlanta sports heavy on the show.
Speaker 4: We support Atlanta people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it depends on who they are. Like, why you said that?
Speaker 3: I mean, y'all, I mean, is this like Falcons brands.
Speaker 4: I'm a Giants fan, you're Cowboys fan.
Speaker 1: We have some Falcon players don't came. We don't we don't win and did live ship with for the Hawks. But the Preacher came on the show a couple of weeks ago. He played for the Falcons and I did they uh the Atlanta Falcons podcast. But like far as their team, they got to get some better ship.
Speaker 3: Bro. Like just I don't know, I missed that. I came on watching that Michael Vick era.
Speaker 1: Ah. Yeah, so it's like, bro, because everybody make everything about a championship. Now, we didn't even realize Michael Vick when no one kniel about to make a win a championship, but we was excited as the fun to go to a Falcon. Yeah when he did that ship. Nigga, you can't tell us shit. You asked somebody about Vick. Oh man when he split them. The Fenders talk about it, kept running to the locker room. I would never watch.
Speaker 2: I watched every single snap Vic took except when he played the Saints. Y'all had no idea how fucking frustrated it is to watch that nigga run all over your team.
Speaker 1: You can't do ship, crazy, bro, what you think about Lamar? Do you put Lamar in and Michael vick space? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Vic was more electrifying for some reason that I can't put my finger on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because la Lamar holds back that.
Speaker 3: I feel like big nigga.
Speaker 1: Yeah, big ones move with that ship. I feel like Lamar Jackson is faster than Michael he is. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So, but Vic was a little bit more reckless like Vic and how.
Speaker 1: He hold them all bigga hold that moment, what's up? Right?
Speaker 3: So? But Lamar Lamar, Lamar is probably like a better player. I don't know Michael Vig. Lamar got better stuff around him.
Speaker 5: I don't know Big never he said he never studied film, like he was just out there like it's just yeah.
Speaker 1: They said that's how they called Vict. They gave him a blank disc.
Speaker 6: Line like at the peak.
Speaker 1: But they found out.
Speaker 3: Vic did something he didn't study some ship though.
Speaker 1: Did they? Yeah?
Speaker 4: He mentioned on the document he did.
Speaker 3: What's the name?
Speaker 1: I watched his thirty but I don't know if it was the blank this. I could be wrong about that, but it was something he didn't watch it it he lied and say he watched you be. I don't really gamble that much. Yeah, what stopped?
Speaker 4: Smart bro? Like it?
Speaker 1: For me, it's like, I don't know, Bro, I feel when you when you when you put the money down.
Speaker 2: I've gambled before, but when you put the money down and you don't win, you don't feel like played as a motherfucker.
Speaker 4: Depressing for sure.
Speaker 1: It depends. It's a it's a thrill of that ship. I can't watch sports without having something on that ship.
Speaker 3: I'm just bad about stuff like that. Like I'm even bad about the strip club.
Speaker 2: You know, the strip club is a very interesting experience for a true horning nigga.
Speaker 1: Like if you just regular, then it's like whatever, But like if.
Speaker 3: You're a true horning nigga, the strip club is a really interesting experience. You going to the club, you pay the money, you literally smell the put.
Speaker 2: I mean it's right there, everything is there, and then you just go home, go home, like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Like you just like you make blissful love to your wife.
Speaker 2: You you go home and you do the whole thing. You know what I'm saying. You You you go and like you just the whole It's all this that I know. She she treating you nice, the whole thing. You see it, you smell it, sometimes you touch it, and then you.
Speaker 3: Just walk out the fucking and I always get to a parking lot just like my eyes just glazed over and it takes me like a second to snap back into reality. Go home to your old lady column being at us own candy. Oh no, I'm just saying it was sweet like candy.
Speaker 1: But nah. But but the gambling thing now is I feel like I'm I'm missing something.
Speaker 3: Everybody is doing it. Like my mama called me up, like, like what the are you talking about? The women are on that ship right now. I think I'm joking. Look, I go to the I go I go home to go to the L s U game.
Speaker 2: I asked my mom. I'm like, yo, you want to come to the LSU game? Sit, I'm too nervous. What nervous about? Like I will say the I'm like, what you never? I'm like, what's you nervous about? She's like, Yo, I need I need them to hit the over here because I.
Speaker 3: Got a going.
Speaker 4: I'm like, you gotta what that's amazing.
Speaker 1: She's like, Yeah, your.
Speaker 3: Uncle showed me how to do a Paula and I got a parlay.
Speaker 1: Like what we need a flip flop. If my mama ever say saying that ship, nigga, she couldn't get me to leave the house be around that motherfucker running it up. My dad do what?
Speaker 3: He don't gamble?
Speaker 1: Right? Like my dad here, if you talk ship, he just ready to gamble then, like he don't need He not even putting thoughts in his gambling.
Speaker 3: He's just going against you.
Speaker 1: What nigga? Back the fuck? You bet? That ain't no good bet. There ain't no way Detroit gonna beat the Lakers straight up? Oh cause you man cause the Knicks. Well, god man, we do prize pick sod damn. We're gonna have you pick one pick.
Speaker 3: Let's see if I can break the street. Okay, shit, we hope.
Speaker 1: So what's the best live game you ever seen in person? Oh shit?
Speaker 3: Or sporting event period? The best live sporting event I've ever seen in person.
Speaker 2: What a good question. I haven't thought about this before. There was this two games. There was a Clippers Spurs game in the playoffs like twenty fourteen fifteen whatever, kept going back and forth or whatever like that. But the best, I'll say this, the best one I ever saw in person was LSU Georgia in Tiger Stadium in two thousand and three. Matt marks to Scholar Green at the end of the game for LSU to win, like, that's the best I've ever felt. I was there in Tiger STATEU and that's the best I ever felt at a sport event.
Speaker 1: Then we're going to win the national championship. My homeboys was on the team. It was just different.
Speaker 3: Marcus Spears on the team, Michael, Yeah, guys, I know on the team from boundaries.
Speaker 1: Then we win. It just felt different. So look how that was that era, like when so many people from the state was going to the schools. You know what I'm saying. It was crazy.
Speaker 2: So because before then, when people don't understand it, Louisiana turns out so many, so many NFL players, so much talent, so many good college players. In the nineties, it was very frustrating because you had UH. You had Marshall Faulk go to UH like San Diego State, you had how to hear, he get, you had well some schools in the SEC didn't want them to play half back. You had Cordell Stewart leave. You had all these different guys that are leaving and going to play like other places. Then LSU started keeping those guys at home. They keep Spears at home, keep Clayton at home. They keep all those guys at home, and then we up. So that was the That game with Nick Saban and them was the culmination of that. That's the best I've ever felt in a sporting event.
Speaker 4: How do you feel about Brian Kelly as your head coach?
Speaker 1: I mean, I like him. You know, he got a lot to prove, But it is what LSU really wanted.
Speaker 2: Wanting anything was consistency, a consistent program, because we'll be up, had one of the greatest seasons ever and then we'll be down for a couple of years and just be like nine in three, eight four or whatever. But once he gets to that level of excellence, just want to see him consistently have that program that's in the National Championship picture every single year.
Speaker 1: That's the thing. Well, I'm gonna make the pick. Now, what's what's the pick? What do I say? Show him? Show him off your phone. We're gonna do NBA Thursday. Yeah, you can scroll over. It's yeah.
Speaker 4: NBA Season two.
Speaker 1: No, keep going, Okay, got NBA.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna take Jason Tatum rebounds and the sis or fourteen All right, we are we Okay, I feel say.
Speaker 6: We both got Zingis over over eighteen and a half point points.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a lot.
Speaker 1: Oh, yes, scroll lett surprise pu y'all gotta up the money, nigga. We're showing people how to work your ship. Okay, what Jesus I'm gonna take. I'm gonna take what I'm gonna take. Paulo over twenty point five points against against Cleveland Athlete. Al Right, he getting twenty four to twenty five in that game for Shore. All right, Paulo, he got what you got? Marcell Uh, I'm not ready yet? What you got?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Shout out to Greg. Last week Greg did a two two pick.
Speaker 3: On his own hit.
Speaker 1: Somebody said, man, y'all should have Greg do all the picks.
Speaker 4: That's get all the fucking right. Al like I didn't win five.
Speaker 3: No, Dom was the only one.
Speaker 1: That hit last week. I pushed the fuck I pushed with thirty point I lost two thads. You probably just did this wrong. Oh good? Yeah, I mean not good. He got hurt. Good. I didn't lose, so my it rebooted, all right? Bet damn. The whole team lost. They had I see what they talking about in the comment. Yeah if it had Treyon to go over twenty four points he had nineteen, Dad had John Collins over nine rebounds, he had seven, Reggie had Jalen Johnson to go fifteen and a half points he had thirteen, Kyle Kuzma over twenty five and a half points, and the cis he had twenty three. This shit tough boy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Don was the only one that hit.
Speaker 4: All right, I got mine, all right?
Speaker 1: What you got?
Speaker 4: I got France of Wagner over eight and a half rebounds and assists.
Speaker 3: Rebounds and assists combined. Yep, okay, get at least nine? Yeah White, Yeah, yeah, okay, who we missed?
Speaker 1: Greg? You had one? You bet you got one. I have Tigas Jones for over on points, thirteen point five.
Speaker 6: They played Denver.
Speaker 8: I wouldn't trust that motherfucker you don't want Okay, don't play defense.
Speaker 6: I was gonna say.
Speaker 8: I hit up my homeboy who has been hitting on prize picks, and he said he likes the Wimby pick for over on three points.
Speaker 1: What is that one? Yeah, that's a good one.
Speaker 3: That's the best one. Shout out to Sage and he don't risk rist it up.
Speaker 4: So we gotta we gotta do an insurance play as well.
Speaker 1: Holldo we thinkd you got one? Were still short on what you got? I can't learn your list? Under what?
Speaker 4: Under what point?
Speaker 1: What is it? Wonder Carter?
Speaker 4: Okay, a lot of Orlando players.
Speaker 1: They feel like a good matchup. Maybe I'm wrong though, under eighteen and a half. Okay, bet so we're gonna put one hundred brainback twenty five hundred, man, looking like that's what y'all be trying to win, fucking with it?
Speaker 3: Look to me, it's I know, if I start, I'm not gonna be able to stop.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Oh that's not Yeah. I'm just not good at you know what I'm saying. I'm not good at the ship. Bro.
Speaker 2: Like I like that one season with LSU ran it all the way up. It went out and gambled for the rest of the time. My girls like, you gotta.
Speaker 3: Stop, this is too much.
Speaker 1: How do you feel about the quarterback? Y'all got now talk about gambling Garton that's mine. Yeah, I think you good. I think good. Jaydon Daniels, I think gonna surprise a lot of people going to the.
Speaker 4: Lead team the draft him.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Who you think for Jaydon Daniels.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think where he's where he's projected to go, it's probably the worst place for him. Yeah, just like I think that's probably the worst place for him, just with how things are.
Speaker 1: Going right there. Uh. I think he would be It would be so hard to watch, but I think he would be perfect for the Falcons. Mm hmm. I like I like Gerard Mayo as the coach though. Yeah you know what, man, shout out my uh my pastor said, some real ship. Yeah yeah, so.
Speaker 3: Shout out shout out Smith.
Speaker 1: So look, he would like a lot of people be saying, so he would like when the coach for Duke uh no, no, no, the new coach who s I'm lying in North Carolina coach Hubert. So he was like when he got the team, they were like they asked him about him being a black coach. He was like, my wife is white.
Speaker 3: My wife is white. I don't see color.
Speaker 4: Crazy, he was like, he.
Speaker 3: Gerard Mayo.
Speaker 1: Say, I'll be lying to you because it's like if you don't see color, how you know your wife white? You see color? You just don't let color effect your your thought process. So people gotta start a word and that ship right. I let it affect mine at the gate for everything black, it's going to affect mine.
Speaker 3: Bro, I wouldn't never have no white wife though.
Speaker 1: You wouldn't.
Speaker 3: Hell, No, let me ask you this because.
Speaker 4: Imagine him my love is blind or something it's like white.
Speaker 2: Because because because I know I ain't keep this, so let me let me let me ask you this because this is the thing because I make fun of people sometimes because of the whole biracial thing. It's not I'm not trying to be addic about it. It's just funny to me.
Speaker 3: It's just funny that you see that they just can't show no black families in the commercial.
Speaker 1: So it's a white dude, a black white black woman.
Speaker 3: And then three little drake looking motherfucker's going to the going to target. You know what I'm saying, it's funny. It's funny to me. It's not a bad I'm not I'm just funny. Do you look at somebody different if they have a white wife? Uh?
Speaker 1: Nah, I don't.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to think, you know, like you know I'm trying.
Speaker 1: No, I actually don't know, but I know it's so in my head. I know it's gonna be easy to argue with her black like little simple ship. Like, bitch, what a salt and pepper? Like it's like how you went to the grocery store. It ain't bout no salt and pepper like, bitch, why you put raisins in this? Like you know, it's just its gonna be a lot of food arguments in our house. Bitch. Why did you get coke zero zero?
Speaker 4: It's crazy putting race on coke zero?
Speaker 1: I know, God damn well you want that fa po What was that purpose fixed that with the famolon You keep balling that.
Speaker 4: That's crazy?
Speaker 1: Oh my god?
Speaker 3: So every a little silver Like I'm gonna be honest with you, brou that Coke zero ship is so real to me.
Speaker 1: Bro white white, that love CoA love Coke zero. Bro.
Speaker 2: It's like it's like, I don't know like the key to Americans power is in the coke zero. Brother, you go to somebody house, Like, if you don't get this nasty ass ship out, my fucking flat ass soda.
Speaker 1: Gets weird ass.
Speaker 3: If if we're drinking soda, nigga we drinking soda, I want to hear, is nigga weird ass ship na?
Speaker 1: Man, Man, I think you're pushing up and God damn, you said you're gonna break the street. We might go six with ships this time, man prospects and then when we hit like you know what I mean, we'll send you a bottom forty two. You have to send me some money because it's gonna be like, man, what's up with you?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 3: Some money? Bro, Niggas say, I ain't doing that.
Speaker 1: No forty too. I heard what you say.
Speaker 2: Y'all get back, niggas get money. Y'all have the sponsorship, y'all got the ship this do?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Man, we lost a couple of sponsors, prize pigs still holding the down. Why y'all, why y'all lost the man? God, they may want me to try to ship on. It was one of food sponsors, and I hate that said when this ship so they dropped us. You can't You couldn't have you couldn't have ate it and just just played that. I thought it was gonna be good. And what the fuck is this? I ain't know we were live, but then we had a better help commercial. Ah, you fuck them off? Oh man, you ain't if you neig gott to call somebody. Amen. So why they ain't came back?
Speaker 3: Why we ain't re up with him?
Speaker 1: All right? Yeah?
Speaker 3: They with everybody else on the company, they said they ain't. They adn't think I was saying, you'll.
Speaker 1: Be like that some time? You you are?
Speaker 3: You? Are you an advocate of therapy? Do you think I actually go to therapy? I do too, bro, And a lot of people don't realize that ship helps it?
Speaker 1: Does it helps you?
Speaker 3: Ever have the therapist challenge you in therapy?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: But you know what me and damn brother might be sharing now, I'll be trying to mind fuck my therapist.
Speaker 1: Bruh, No, not you you.
Speaker 3: Thinking When I say mind fuck, I'm like mind fucking not me fucking her. I'm talking about like challenging her, like to see if I could trick her into going down my path.
Speaker 1: That shit don't work, though, That give me every time that doesn't make.
Speaker 2: Sense, doesn't make sense for like or nah, we're gonna go deeper. Yeah, I'm like no, like, no, no, no, you can do better. Like I didn't come here to be challenged, nigga help me and.
Speaker 1: No, Bro, this one they got me on some real shit because at first, when I was going, I'm looking for her to answer certain shit, she was like, that's not my place to give you the answers.
Speaker 3: You gotta seek that for yourself.
Speaker 1: So what the fuck am I.
Speaker 3: Actually paying you for, bro, Just just to talk to talk, just and it works just to talk. So many athletes need to start going to therapy for real. Really, you know what the funny thing about being an athlete is, Bro, just your development. So I was talking to somebody shout out to my man nineteen keys. I was talking to my man about my man nineteen keys, about this the development of the athlete.
Speaker 1: So think about this.
Speaker 2: So we all had our stages of like having bad ideas and fucking off right right, nobody care, nobody gives a fuck. Like you go you go through the time where you think the earth is flat, or you go through the time where you think all of this dumb ass shit and some older person tells you, hey, you stupid, or one of the five percent thats tells you to read the book, and you read the book or you do all. Everybody goes with it. Everybody who has a thing where it like, you know, blah blah blah. You gotta figure out your relationship with God, the whole thing. These athletes they do that, but they do it in front of the whole world. Right, So it's like, I remember when Kyrie was doing this whole thing is like I'm I don't want to. For some of these guys, it's you get to like twenty nine to thirty. You've accomplished everything. Then you start reading books and going through the whole thing. Next thing you know, you come out. You gotta fucking turbin on people like, yo, what the fuck is?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 3: Like they like, they like way, they slick, just finding they do.
Speaker 2: They're going through the same ship that we went through, but it was it was just and you went through a younger because you wasn't putting so much ship into sports and all.
Speaker 3: Of this stuff.
Speaker 2: They stopped to get a little comfortable and they're like, okay, what else is out there?
Speaker 3: Then they start dressing weird, eating weird ship, doing crazy ship, and then we got this this person is crazy.
Speaker 1: Nah.
Speaker 3: They're growing up their development right right before your eyes.
Speaker 2: So that is the reason why they actually do need people to talk to so they don't fuck their whole life up on Twitter or Instagram with some.
Speaker 3: Dumb ass ship.
Speaker 1: Now that's real ship because and everybody live. We know somebody even man. And I don't mind because my cousin she probably wasn't man. But everybody go through ship. Everybody go through ship where they find theirself. My cousin, she was with girls for a long time. Now she happily married to a nigga, to a nigga. Good for him. Yeah, nah, she's still cheap, she's still like backslide, but she got a habit family. Yeah, but it's like you go through that, like I think that ship just running our family.
Speaker 9: We just can't be we can't be truthful. But she is being truthful now she he know know what you know that she fuck with girl.
Speaker 1: You don't know, and he don't watch the show, I don't think. But if he do, he know now cause it's only he know which cousin I'm talking about. But this like, I feel like this man some real ship. I think if you don't do that type of stuff and like think about somebody like Lebron. Lebron lived his life. Oh damn, they're perfect you you know what I'm saying. If people they speculate and say all this stuff, but he never did nothing crazy, Like when you get a certain age, do you like live with regrets? Like damn, what if I would?
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, Yeah, it would seem like it's a lot of pressures beyond it.
Speaker 1: But he's also good at line.
Speaker 2: So the rest of the nigga, like the rest of the niggas read the book and then they come back and they give you all of the ideas from the book or whatever, and they fuck some shit up.
Speaker 1: Lebron just acts like he read that bitch, and then he don't.
Speaker 3: Read it, so you don't think he read that one of them. He didn't read. He read none of those. And it's okay. Lebron is a great father who because he wants, he wanna, he want to be that.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, You don't have no.
Speaker 3: Family intros where they were acting like they were catching them off guard at.
Speaker 2: It Lebron is good at that part of it. And for him to have I mean, people say whatever they little say he really is, He's not.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't say so.
Speaker 2: I look at Lebron as the greatest athlete of all time. When I say the greatest athlete of all time, I don't mean he's the best basketball player or the best whatever. He is the greatest athlete of all time to be able to like deliver on all of that ship and stay out of trouble and be a good.
Speaker 3: Father and be a good role model and have the business and he just and put people on, put people on. But you know what I think, But he cares enough about that. Mike didn't give a fuck. Nah, I didn't care at all. Mike didn't give a fuck.
Speaker 2: He bro Mike Mike. The thing I liked about Michael Jordan is he'll be trade up, fuck you and everything. I don't care about what you're going through. I don't give a fuck about your cause. Republicans by sneakers too, I don't give a fuck. At least he you knew where he stood, right, nigga. Mike hates rapp, hates rap and rappers, always dissing a rapper. He never tried to be hip hop nigga wore his pants up to his titties, but like his entire fucking career dress weird.
Speaker 3: He don't give a Fuckordans, he don't even want to good joints. Nah, that nigga.
Speaker 4: We be having the golf join zone Jordans.
Speaker 3: Like what niggas like in our community.
Speaker 1: What niggas joke on each other about Jordan wed that ship like niggas, if I see you with team joins, like it might be niggas joking niggas who were team joins. Michael had a team joins O tied tight as a motherfucker. Just don't give a fuck.
Speaker 3: Don't give what's the movie again, man, so we could.
Speaker 1: Check it out once again for the very first time. It shout out it going to what our festivals are going to. So we just we just came back from the Sunday. Nah, we did make Sunday. So thanks for reminding us. Uh, Like, we just we just came back from the Pan African film Fast. That's a good one.
Speaker 2: That's a great one. Yeah, in Los Angeles, We're going to Minneapolis. We were in Berlin. We won the audience Award at Talent. So, uh, we're looking for distributorship right now. But the movie is out higher Learning.
Speaker 3: Uh so you said the movie, how can we check it out?
Speaker 1: It's not out yet. It's just it's out, going, going, y'all waiting a season. Y'all didn't try to direct. We might. Yeah, it's just it's just it's maybe like, uh right at two.
Speaker 4: Hours, so I know you want to you want to ask her for.
Speaker 1: That one was only about thirty eight minutes.
Speaker 2: But yeah, so it's just trying to see what the options are, like where it's a very artistic movie, like incredibly artistic movie.
Speaker 1: All black cast poetry, dance, shout out that, huh, I.
Speaker 3: Said, shout out of that very.
Speaker 2: Black, all black casts a blacks Like I like to do stuff black. You know, I can say like it's it's uh dressing all black, dressing all black. You know that's a fact. But like it's trying to slim that ship down for Atlanta. You know, but that's like that, you know, you don't get a chance to you know, I work with Spotify. Those are big corporations and stuff. That's why when I see what's going on around here, it's inspiring. Like I say that, I mean that it's like really inspiring to come to a place where everyone wants to get to that point where it's for us, by us, and like we're making the rules we will go to I will go to Revolt when I come to Revolt, and.
Speaker 1: It's just different, like you're at Revolt. Oh yeah, different now, and it's.
Speaker 3: I mean it's different from souths other places.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Like I just saying, I like being around the energy black woman in there. Come man, I guess it is different different.
Speaker 1: Guess right. Shure you check out any Black Cares how you learn it? So next week, bro, that's it all the way