Speaker 1: Helas.
Speaker 2: Gentlemen, Welcome to Slips and Picks. It is the final game of the entire twenty twenty three twenty twenty four season. The Kansas City Chiefs are playing the forty nine Ers in Las Vegas, Nevada, and it will be one for the ages. Will Taylor Swift make it?
Speaker 3: Will she not?
Speaker 2: What color is the gating we're going to be? Is it gonna be a hazard? Tails per JP Hovey. That is one of the greatest rivalries of all time. That and so much more. On this show, I'm Chet Savage and I'm your host, and this is Slips and Picks.
Speaker 4: Busting with the Boys presents Slips and Picks five hundred, led by retired Diamond level Network marketer Chet Savage, Money Interpreter of the Year runner up, William Gecko, Theodore the Mule of Jakibs with diversity and flank college dropouts who get no hoes with the internals. You're watching the sen not the stock market.
Speaker 2: One Good afternoon, ladies, gentlemen, Welcome to the last episode of Slips and Picks of the entire year. It was It's been an amazing year full of ops, full of gowns, but through it all, we hope you have enjoyed yourself week in and week out when betting with the boys. Unfortunately, today the meal could not make it something out about a parole hearing hearing his innocent of hearing. Everything's gonna work out that way. But to fill in his place. To my left is Jackie McPherson, one of the interns. You might have seen him on Penny Slips.
Speaker 3: And to the.
Speaker 2: Get goos left is JP Hovey, another intern they put together parlays. I don't believe there's one this week, but you look back at last a couple of weeks before, throughout the season, great stuff that you looked forward to in the upcoming twenty twenty four season.
Speaker 3: Now it is all boys.
Speaker 2: It is the big Game. Can we say no?
Speaker 3: We can't say so. It is the big Game.
Speaker 2: It is officially the Big Game where all the dreams come true, where the hardware is finally within reach for two teams, and those two teams are the San Francisco forty nine Ers versus the Chiefs. We have a fun show for you today and the first thing we're gonna start off with is a tried and true pump or dump segment. But actually before that, if Fierson, you're gonna go over the records from last week, I am can't wait to hear what you have to say.
Speaker 5: And we're not just gonna go over the records from last week, last show of the year. We're doing a full recap of the entire season. So the records post wild Card weekend, CHET went one hundred and forty four and one hundred and thirty two and one with a fifty two percent win record, the Get Go with one hundred and forty two one hundred and fifteen and one with a fifty five percent win record, and the Mule, who are devastated.
Speaker 2: That he is not with us devastated.
Speaker 5: Win a impressive one hundred and fifty eight and one hundred and eleven with a fifty eight point seven percent win record.
Speaker 6: Very impressive stuff.
Speaker 5: The playoff records CHET eighteen and nine, Get Go fourteen and twelve, in the Mule nineteen and eight, and from last week to top it off, Chat went three and two, Get Go went two and three, The Mule went four and one, and our hero STU two and three.
Speaker 6: So that about sums it up. So I'm pretty impressive.
Speaker 3: I just want to say, for everybody said that the nine in stata won't be getting delivered today, it still will. It'll just be virtual. We're gonna have, We'll have, We'll have the mule chime in. I'll do a little cameo, give us a pick. So that way you guys understand the nine ends data that you guys will.
Speaker 1: Be receiving just nine inch data, but we do have two to three inch data.
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe nine combined.
Speaker 2: But if we all, if we all put it inch forward, a couple of inches forward, we can we can get this whole thing together.
Speaker 3: Yes, So what you've.
Speaker 2: Learned based on Jack mcfier, what you've learned based on Jack McPherson's recap is if you followed the show week in and week out, regardless of Hugh who you gambled with, you made money this season and we're.
Speaker 3: Happy to have you.
Speaker 2: Let's get into the pumper dump segment. Obviously, uh, we're gonna go over.
Speaker 3: The big game.
Speaker 2: But why are there three different Okay, okay, teams probably.
Speaker 3: Should have read this before.
Speaker 2: Forty nine ers obviously our favorite minus two versi and the chiefs of total points in that game is forty seven and a half points. Now we're gonna start with you, Jackie, Are you going to pumper dump this dump?
Speaker 5: It's gonna be a defensive battle, and it's gonna be a war, and it's gonna be fought in the trenches. And you know what they say, defense wins championships. Dump Gecko, you go, you go, you go?
Speaker 1: Good two inch data.
Speaker 7: Last year, fifty million adults gambled sixteen billion dollars on the game.
Speaker 1: That has nothing to do with the pumper dump.
Speaker 3: I'm dumping nice, I'm glad we're pumping this game.
Speaker 1: Well said, when's the.
Speaker 3: The last time the Niners a score less than twenty one points? Week thirteen, October fifteenth, which is the only time they've scored less than twenty one points. This offense is going it's going to be magical. I'll save my pick because the Chiefs offense they have a killer's mentality. The Chiefs their last time scoring over thirty points November twenty six. Has nothing to do with the fact that we are pumping this game. This is what Shannon Sharp would call a touch and bus. This is a pump city game. I don't think it'll be low scoring. It's gonna be theatrics. It's gonna be fireworks, rock Perty's gonna show up, Patrick Mahomes is gonna show out, and this is a this is over forty seven to nine.
Speaker 2: A lot of storylines also going on before the game, as well as t Swift gonna be there, is she gonna make it. Will all be watching, We will all be on swiftly watch during Now. I'm I don't know why my sheet is filled out. Someone must have hit that for me. But I'm also going to pump this game. You sold me everything you just said fired me up just now. The data is what really got me. Now forty nine Ers team total twenty three and a half points. Pump or dump out based on what you just said, You're going to pump that situation.
Speaker 3: Correct, Pump PUMPO. You just re talk that and put it back down.
Speaker 2: That's not gun safety.
Speaker 3: Jack has fun with that one.
Speaker 2: Fucking cram all right, you're pumping pumping, you're pump pumping JP.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 7: So remember what Geko just said about the Niners and their twenty one points.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was looking that same stat up.
Speaker 7: I counted four times they scored less than twenty one points.
Speaker 1: Still great, But.
Speaker 3: The chief can look this up.
Speaker 7: We can the Chiefs twenty one points nine times in the regular season, so Niners team total. I'm pumping the Niners. I think the nine actually don't want to get on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because that's what we're gonna do. We're gonna do the Chiefs next. So you don't got to worry about that.
Speaker 6: Jackie dump, I'm dumping. It's intuition, that's all. That's it than that's really it.
Speaker 5: There's no I give all the facts when I'm on this show. I got a fucking page full of them today. It's all about the gut and it's dumb.
Speaker 2: Did you prepare for the show?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I was told about this show an hour and a half ago.
Speaker 1: What are you doing?
Speaker 6: Waving up?
Speaker 2: He was in the bank, went to the bank. I I will pump the forty nine ers.
Speaker 3: I will pump the forty nine ers. No, oh yes, yes, no, forty nine ers. They scored less than twenty one points one time this season. Not true, the forty nine ers.
Speaker 2: What them?
Speaker 3: You guys want to talk it out? They scored seventeen three times in a row.
Speaker 2: That's what weeks Cleveland, it was Browns scored seventeen.
Speaker 3: Some real heavy Hitters, tur Time Out, Time.
Speaker 5: Out, Cardinals, Ravens, and I fucked up.
Speaker 3: I read the first number assuming they were the winning team every time.
Speaker 8: Stop talking crazy out here, man or I pull this trigger.
Speaker 3: That was on me.
Speaker 9: That was on me, dumb brain move pump Okay, all right, so we got pump jpu pumpin Yeah, pump pump, pump dump dump.
Speaker 3: You're you're a dumb guy today.
Speaker 6: If you called the contrarian play, you're either a hero or a zero.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 6: Unfortunately, will not be the zero.
Speaker 2: The last part in pump or dump that we were going to talk about is going to be Chiefs total points twenty three and a half is gonna be very telling for anybody who dumps it, who's pumped it, and who's pumped it, whos dumped it, of who they think is going to win this game.
Speaker 5: Pump dump, Look, I'm writing a narrative here and it's in the stars.
Speaker 6: It's out there.
Speaker 3: You can shooting. So pump because the Chiefs.
Speaker 5: Are one going over twenty three and a half points, so you're picking.
Speaker 2: We had a whole show. We had a whole show. We got a whole show. We got a whole show to get through and it's pump. I will all will be pumping this. Why am I pumping it? Why did I pump the forty nine ers as well? Because I truly don't know who's gonna win this game.
Speaker 3: I have a thought.
Speaker 2: I've looked into some data and I'm not gonna get to it to the buyer sells segment, So I'm gonna pump both so I don't give any cards away.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm doing.
Speaker 8: Wait, jack were you pumping or dumping the game overall?
Speaker 6: Dump? Dump? Pump?
Speaker 1: Got you right?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: See this by the way, JPG pumper don't Yeah, I dump the cheef.
Speaker 3: You dumped it. Yeah, he's dumped everywhere?
Speaker 1: Right, No, No, I pumped the Niners.
Speaker 3: Nice, good work, good work, all right.
Speaker 2: The next thing we're gonna go into if we did a break.
Speaker 1: No breaks, we just break records.
Speaker 2: The next thing we're going to is the bet the boys index parlay. We did not have a winner last week, correct, Lamar Jackson. Anytime touchdown did not hit, Therefore it did not work out. This week. We're telling the same thing over and over again.
Speaker 3: You go, you.
Speaker 2: Put your bet slip in, you screenshot that bet slip, you put it on ax you tag at busting WTB. If you do those things and the parlay hints, you have not only won your parlay, but you've also won an opportunity to win three hundred dollars from the boys sitting at this desk right now. The person I'll be paying it this week will be JP Hovey. Now we're gonna start with you, Jp. Who is your bet the boys? In next parlay?
Speaker 7: I got a couple options I would like you guys to choose from.
Speaker 3: Is that how this will shill works?
Speaker 7: Deebo Samuel over fifteen and a half rush yards or Deebo Samuel anytime touchdown?
Speaker 2: I like the first one, all right, first one.
Speaker 1: One vote for the first one.
Speaker 3: Just total rush yards?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what that is. Fifteen and a half.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think we gotta take that, stupid. I like that debo and you and you're sticking to your roots.
Speaker 7: God time Gamecock two game Cocks in the Super Bowl Deebo Samuel, Jamion Kinlaw.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 5: I like to be an agent of chaos and I sago anytime TV.
Speaker 6: But that leads me to my pick on the other side.
Speaker 5: Of the ball, and I'm throwing a little prediction out there. I think vis Kelcey not only scores in this game, but he walks off, puts down the gloves, lays the helmet on the fifty him and Taylor Swift get married right then and there and they live a beautiful life.
Speaker 2: You're saying that your player prop bet is, what.
Speaker 6: Is that Travis and Taylor Swift get married? What are those odds? Oohs, there are odds. I'm just gonna go anytime TV.
Speaker 5: You can parlay anytime TV with a Travis Kelsey Taylor Swift engagement.
Speaker 6: But that's for the heavy hitters.
Speaker 5: Out there, the guys who've got khonas the Dan Campbell's of this world. But that's why they're not in the big game. So I'm taking Travis kelce anytime.
Speaker 3: TV and an engagement.
Speaker 6: That that's optional. If you've got huge nuts.
Speaker 2: I will go now too. I think Travis kelce tied Jerry Rice for the most hundred yard reception. You know, he tied the one hundred yard receiving the receptions. Yeah, I spoke, he tied the one hundred yards receiving in playoff games. Him to go off in this game as well. He is the number one probuct as well. So I'll have Travis Kelce over his receiving yards whatever that What.
Speaker 3: Is that right now?
Speaker 2: I think it's like sixty seven.
Speaker 1: It might be in the seventies.
Speaker 5: It'll probably be high after the week he had last time, sixty seventy five.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, I'm gonna take that.
Speaker 2: I think he goes. I think he's I think he seems a hundred I do. This is not this is a This is one of those games. It seems little biggeran football right now, seems a little bit bigger than football.
Speaker 3: Get go, well, since you've already giving up on old faithful Christian McCaffrey, I have two. I have two that I want to throw in here. Christian McCaffrey. Seem see we got shirts in the store. Go buy one. Christian McCaffrey over sixteen and a half rushing attempts. I think they're gonna work him like a dog. This is like a dog, and he's ready to fucking go. Second one the boy to round out the soul patrol, George Kittle over three and a half receptions, vengines. Take it to the bank. Boys, I'm telling you it's gonna be a big game, and I like everybody we've put in here. I think Travis Kelsey's gonna have a great games.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, so we got Travis Kelcey over receiving yards, we got George Kittle over receiving yards, we got Christian McCaffrey over rushing attempts, we got Travis kelce anytime touchdown, plus an engagement in Deebo Samuel over fifteen and a half rush yards. Here's what we're gonna do for the parlay set. If you yeah, if you bet the Travis Kelcey engagement the first person we see, they're gonna win that. Yeah, and it hits You're gonna win that. However, you don't have to put that into parlay for to win this week. How's that sound?
Speaker 3: Boy? Is that all right? This is what five legs? Yeah, we're definitely not putting in there.
Speaker 6: No, I wouldn't at all because Taylor Swift too.
Speaker 5: You can see from last week they put on the broadcast. He's mouth and get it off me. I don't want to be on here. She understand that this moment is not about her. She's got the Grammy's coming up this Sunday. It'll actually be last Sunday now that you're watching this, but she knows that this is about Travis's day.
Speaker 6: There's not gonna be an engagement. She's not gonna be looking for much.
Speaker 5: It's a great but in the next six months, if there's a parlay out there for that, go ahead and put everything.
Speaker 2: Next six months before the twenty twenty four season starts.
Speaker 3: That's a lock the engagement.
Speaker 5: If so, I would, because again all that is is minus one million.
Speaker 1: They break up.
Speaker 3: Six half hours. That's better.
Speaker 2: Dude sixty nine, I had a question, but I forgot it, so we'll just move on. Let's go after this. We are going to hit prop bets. Prop bets boys, We're talking coin flips. We're talking about the color of the drink right after these messages, and they will be sponsored by Twisted Tea with Jack McPherson has already promised he is going to chug go Jack, Welcome back to Slips and Picks. We are going to do promp bets now the fort. The first thing we're going to talk about is the coin flip heads or tails. Both are minus one oh five. Can I please get twist t Can I get a Twisted Tea out here? You don't have to chug it, but can you just hold it? Last week went really well. The twist Ta lights Twisted tea light five percent ABV, non carbonated. It feels great in your tommy, great for tailgates, great for watching the game. If you're to earn a we the nosebleeds are at home enjoying some ac if that they got, kiss and pass it down. Brother. Now we're gonna talk about the coin flip. Who wants to go first in this? There's two options to drinking this. You were JP, who's got keys?
Speaker 1: I'll know I can't. Oh look at that, Oh I got keys? Of course I got keys.
Speaker 3: Janitor is a.
Speaker 6: Nice sure what to say about twisted tea? Besides it's delishing, it's.
Speaker 3: Refreshing, deliching and refreshing.
Speaker 6: It's really all the above.
Speaker 5: But I think there's no better way to do it than shotgunning.
Speaker 3: Become a legend.
Speaker 6: The whites we're spilling. But does anyone you know a toast to the last show of the year.
Speaker 2: I don't know, to the last show of the year, brother, to the last show.
Speaker 6: Of the year, to seasonal depression, coming to a close to.
Speaker 2: The big game, become a legend. He said, what is doing?
Speaker 3: Oh no, you did the wrong way with us. Stick with us? So quiet here. Sorry, he'll make it, he'll make it.
Speaker 1: You're watching a master at work.
Speaker 2: That is impressive. Good job, Thank you, good job brother.
Speaker 9: What was the time on leeven points seven seven?
Speaker 3: So called the flip?
Speaker 5: Tails never fails, but I believe.
Speaker 6: Do we have a simulation.
Speaker 1: We do? Will you have your coin?
Speaker 3: Yes, sir?
Speaker 6: Watching details nickel?
Speaker 8: I know the get go did not come out here?
Speaker 1: Bring a nickel? The super Bowl flip?
Speaker 8: This is a super Bowl coin. This is what you're looking for.
Speaker 2: Yi, there you go.
Speaker 1: Continue, Yes, sir, show tails?
Speaker 3: Is this what we're all going?
Speaker 2: I know what I'm going.
Speaker 8: Is there a better rivalry in all of life?
Speaker 1: Heads versus tails?
Speaker 3: I don't think there is so much.
Speaker 1: We love head but tails leads?
Speaker 3: Oh it's heads.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It doesn't matter that.
Speaker 3: Your boys going ahead?
Speaker 2: Same things. When you drop a ball in practice, doesn't matter if it's Wednesday, as long as you can do it on Sunday.
Speaker 3: Right for the heads.
Speaker 1: The lights aren't on in practice, No, they're not.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, JP, you're going ahead to get go? I'm going heads?
Speaker 7: Yeah, last seven of the ten Super Bowls were tails and tails leads.
Speaker 1: I have wrot that down seven.
Speaker 8: All the time, and they will extend that lead.
Speaker 3: Let's go, what do I like that they're about to do. And they just pull out a football and just say lacers or spaces.
Speaker 2: On the ground. Yeah, damn, a good stat I had that right. I'm gonna go tails as well.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go tails as well.
Speaker 2: So we got tales tails heads all right, Okay, you need that too for the for the playoff record.
Speaker 3: Nothing, this is super Bowl. Everything else is wipe. Nothing else matters. That's not never regular season.
Speaker 2: You can't just do shitty in the like, not great in the playoffs and the like. Nothing else matters.
Speaker 3: You did matters in regular season.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because it's the regular season. You know the playoffs now.
Speaker 3: Playffs don't matter. Now, it's the Super Bowl.
Speaker 1: It's a big dance.
Speaker 3: Roll up here, aren't we? Zero and zero?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 2: All right? Fine, you want to this is you want to do this narrative. That's fine, that's fine. So we got tails heads tails tails, Yeah, get you a tweet like that. But it's starting to kick in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're out man and out numbers.
Speaker 2: All right, let's talk Gatoray color boys. Let me give you guys some stats before JP steals my stats.
Speaker 1: I got no stats.
Speaker 2: Since twenty fifteen, Blue has appeared the most five and that is four times. That's forty four point four percent. Since two thousand and one, Red has never won. Purple and yellow Gatorade have only appeared three times.
Speaker 3: That's all I got, JP.
Speaker 7: Do you know I was just thinking about it earlier today. Do they actually have gatorade on the sideline?
Speaker 3: It's the dump?
Speaker 8: Just for the dump, I'm saying, you all drink gatorade?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I.
Speaker 7: Feel like all the stuff has come out, like you think they'd have something better than gatorade for y'all on the sideline.
Speaker 2: What you suggest twisted tea?
Speaker 1: Like twisted tea exactly?
Speaker 5: Are y'all drinking if it's offered?
Speaker 6: Is it not giving you a little gummy ache?
Speaker 2: But sometimes that does happen sometimes when you when you come off the sideline there's guys with trays waiting for you with water or gatorade. Usually like take half the gatorade, pour water.
Speaker 6: In it, and then gatorade. Ever giving you that like stomach ache type thing.
Speaker 5: Because I feel like when I specifically drink gatorade while exercising.
Speaker 6: It's a no go, always not.
Speaker 3: I was just a big cramp guy the electro lines. It's a lot. It's a long day on the sideline. My legs get a little stiff, and I might just take some SIPs just for some punch, Like let me get a little.
Speaker 7: Yeah, with all that being said, I'm taking yellow plus four fifty Yellow.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's my favorite flavor, dark Horse.
Speaker 3: I like that. All right, all right, JP's going yellow, Get go?
Speaker 2: What do you got?
Speaker 3: You've already said it color you have to be poured red. But if you think about it, chiefs forty nine ers, what color are they?
Speaker 7: Yes? And Gary just brought up amazing point. Travis Kelsey Taylor Swift one of her top albums red, But you can't take back words that we're already spoken.
Speaker 3: Purple has went to plus two twenty five from plus eight hundred. Why Andy Reid's last bath was purple?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's the number one color in the NFL for guitaring?
Speaker 1: Red?
Speaker 3: Purple?
Speaker 1: Usually always Probably.
Speaker 3: I wrote a little poem, Roses are red, violets are blue. Purple is the new favorite. But that picks not for you. The last three out of four has been blue the juice whore. Okay, orange plus five fifty plus five fift said, you can't rhybe orange.
Speaker 6: You're the new shell silver Stein.
Speaker 10: Really, Jackie, You'm I'm truly becoming as in true theme, I think that Andy Reid is running a no nonsense operation this week, and for that reason, it will be clear water. It's gonna be indoors, which means it's not gonna dry as fast.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 5: It means it's gonna get sticky. To just listen. Like I said, I didn't pay very much.
Speaker 6: It's clear. It's water. It's fucking water.
Speaker 5: And it always has been, even though I think maybe like one out of the last twelve super Bowl has been water.
Speaker 6: It's gonna be water or clear.
Speaker 5: There is a clear gatorade, so if it even is that kind of like off Pincer's white Gatorade, I still cover plus one thousand Asian of chaos.
Speaker 3: I like too, how you just yelled louder at the camera when you said it's always been water like it's just.
Speaker 6: A no brain in my head.
Speaker 5: The louder your voice gits, the more you're able to logically speak, which has always been the case.
Speaker 3: That's always been the case. Okay, I'll go purple. I think it's gonna be purple.
Speaker 6: Not a What y'all's favorite Gatoride flavor? I that JP's is yellow.
Speaker 7: The white, the white one that's a horrible yellow is my favorite flavor.
Speaker 2: Honestly, it's the white one, that yellow fire.
Speaker 6: That one is what I think of with a Gatorade stomach.
Speaker 3: Mine yeah, mine, Uh, mine's always been yellow. By a stop drinking yello because I heard to make sure a peanut smaller.
Speaker 2: Really you had you guys want to hear some lame shit. What Stephen, what's your favorite Gatorade flavor? Oh no, listen to this, say it loud.
Speaker 3: Honestly, I'm a big fan of light blue.
Speaker 1: Light blue.
Speaker 2: He just moves on from the cucumber comet. I am never in my life when you told me that a few months ago. Have ever heard somebody sip cucumber go?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's it for me. That was in Vegas, right, Yeah, you.
Speaker 2: Went out and seeked out a cucumber flavor.
Speaker 3: But listen, he also gets heartburn. He also needs to carry around his tomb now heard wine can give him some heartburn, dude, gatorwad gives me heartburn.
Speaker 2: I only drank Gatorade when I was playing I only drank Gatorade when I was playing games. But during the week, if I drink Gatorade like that night at a bad heartburn, tell me worms.
Speaker 1: That's why we own that body armor.
Speaker 2: That's why we're on the Oh yeah, damn. Probably should to talk about Gatorway for forty five minutes. All right, next prop Bet Super Bowl MVP Jack, start us off.
Speaker 5: I've been writing this narrative all day, all day, and it's gonna be Patrick Mahomes MVP.
Speaker 6: Written in the stars.
Speaker 5: He's going to solidify himself in the conversation of greatest quarterbacks of all time. I believe he is going to have three passing TVs over on his rushing yards, under on his passing yards. But he's gonna come through in the late fourth quarter drive two minutes. It's gonna be down maybe twenty four to twenty. I don't know. That also defeats my whole overprocess. But it's Patrick Mahomes. It's Patrick Mahomes MVP.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you dumped the total right, Uh, let's move on. Can't win them all.
Speaker 2: I guess you gotta got Patrick's piece in your mouth a little bit with that little speech.
Speaker 3: I think everybody's got Patrick's peace in their mouth, not me. Who you got, JP?
Speaker 1: Y'all know who I got? Man?
Speaker 7: The most versatile player on that field, Deebo Samuel. He hadn't scored a touchdown this whole playoffs. He was a little bit banged up. But going into the NFC Championship game, what did he say? He asked him about his body, do you care about your body? Saying I ain't protecting nothing? And during the during the game, he ain't protected nothing. And after the game, he's protecting that m v P Trophy, the Lombardi Trophy and anything else he wants to protect.
Speaker 3: He ain't gonna be protecting nothing when he has you bent over that couch either the way, you're fucking standing for him, protect your heart through for good to him. Yeah, you can change him.
Speaker 1: JP's first time, looks bro, this first.
Speaker 3: Time got blacked.
Speaker 2: It's not my first time.
Speaker 1: It's not my first time. We went to school together.
Speaker 3: You can warn protection. I ain't protected nothing. Christian McCaffrey. Christian McCaffrey, care to expand, he's yeah, over, I have him over in attempts. What else I have for it? Oh, I had over in attempts. I think he's going to I think he's gonna put up at least a hundred. I think he's gonna be very pivotal in this game. I think Shanahany gets very creative in the run game. I think brock Pertty is really close to getting that MVP spot. But Christian McCaffrey, I can see him getting two touchdowns like he has the last I don't know how many games out of how many games, but take that stat to the bank. Christian McCaffrey. I just say he's gonna have a monster game. And I think the you know Niner's gonna win spoiler spoiler alert, the MVP of my team is probably gonna win the game.
Speaker 1: Taylor Depo, I hate that.
Speaker 2: We're doing this now before buy oursell because I want to talk through my by erself.
Speaker 1: A little bit. We can do.
Speaker 3: We can save it to the end.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say it's at the end.
Speaker 3: That's great, that's a great point.
Speaker 2: So you got the forty nine ers. We're gonna take a break when we come back.
Speaker 3: The spread Now different ball game, it's a different ball game. They're only favored by two points. Yeah, this could be a one point win. Chris McCaffrey's holding up the trophy. You know what I mean, you still win. I get what you're saying in the bet, in the spread.
Speaker 2: I mean, I see, I see you're buy your soul already, so I know where you're going. But I already take a break. You know what, Fuck it, dude, I'll just go. I also think Patrick Mahome is gonna be a super Bowl MVP. No, I don't, No, I don't, don't.
Speaker 6: Don't like.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm going to bend the knee for how wrong I've been this year. And I think the MVP of the super Bowl is Brock Purty.
Speaker 1: Let's go.
Speaker 8: I'm with that.
Speaker 3: So you just switched your who's gonna win the game pick?
Speaker 2: Maybbe not.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't care about winning this one. I care about winning this last bet. For those of you watching who are thinking about the taking my bets, the only ones I care about winning are the coin flip, the Gator Bay color and then this next by yourself.
Speaker 1: How you doing?
Speaker 2: Right after these messages, we are back where the final segment of our show, that is the buy or sell segment of this segment is sponsored by Shift. Listen, big games coming up. You need something you need in to pitch within an hour. Ship is going to be able to give you the things you need and the quality in which you want those things. They take care of your stuff. They call it like a baby, like JP Hovey says Deebo. Samuel is going to caddle the MVP trophy. They're gonna bring it to your doorstep, ring that doorbell, and they won't give you big castle, just handle your stuff and they have you on a great day and hopefully you win all your bets. Now the buyer sell segment. This is big because the forty nine Ers are favored by minus two. It's a close game. It's a close game, which is exactly what you want in the Super Bowl. Forty nine Ers playing the Chiefs. Chiefs have been there here a dozen times. The last time these two teams played in the Super Bowl. The forty nine Ers are up and the Chiefs came back and won it. And we all talk about mostly just me, talk about that one video of Kittle being miked up saying I will be back here.
Speaker 3: I will be back here.
Speaker 2: You will not get the best of me as he stares off at a distance with death in his eyes, knowing that the possibility of coming back is so far, but he's finally made it.
Speaker 3: With that said, get go. I want to know where you're going with this game.
Speaker 7: Pass to JP Taylor Swift will be traveling from Japan to the Super Bowl.
Speaker 1: I got something to say to Taylor Swift. Mino Goshi my sen.
Speaker 8: I don't miss forty nine ers minus two.
Speaker 1: Forty nine ers are lifting the trophy.
Speaker 8: Forty nine ers have everything.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that's gonna be tough, JP CAA.
Speaker 3: I tell you something about Taylor Swift.
Speaker 1: Sure you know your favorite number is Nope?
Speaker 3: Her favorite number is thirteen. You know what super Bowl?
Speaker 2: This is super Bowl fifty eight. What's five plus eight thirteen? If Taylor Swift makes this game, it'll be her thirteenth appearance at a Chiefs game. This is the date of this Super Bowl is two eleven? What's two plus eleven? Now, she has to be in Tokyo. Like you said, do you know what the time duration is from Tokyo to Las Vegas, Nevada? Thirteen hours? Thirteen hours? The forty nine ers, what's four plus nine.
Speaker 1: By the way, thirteen are what seed?
Speaker 8: The thirteen seed knows that the one seed.
Speaker 2: The one seed? What are the chiefs?
Speaker 1: The thirty?
Speaker 3: The three seed? What number is that? Thirteen?
Speaker 2: And if you were to take thirteen away from one hundred, what would you get? You would get eighty seven. Now you might think that's written in the stars, and you might think Taylor Swift is in her ivory tower holding strings on the dolls of the NFL people, thinking that she's just gonna let this happen, and she is creating the narrative the NFL. But the last time a Shanahan won a Super Bowl was.
Speaker 3: With a McCaffrey on their team.
Speaker 2: Ed McCaffrey, Denver, Broncos, I've got the forty nine ers win this game, and I've got them covering. All the hopes and dreams of the swiftiest will be crushed come February eleven.
Speaker 1: That was incredible.
Speaker 3: Thanks.
Speaker 5: Seems like you knew that all too well, and you're wrong all the things I just said, we're right.
Speaker 6: So let me hit you with a couple of stats.
Speaker 5: Look, I said I didn't prepare You know, I knew about this an hour ago.
Speaker 6: You think I didn't come prepared.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this whole entire show.
Speaker 6: Yes, so let me use some knowledge.
Speaker 5: Buck underdogs are three and ozero against the spread in the last three Super Bowls. Mahomes ten one and one against the spread in his career as an underdog. Mahomes nine and three straight up in his career in the playoffs or something like that.
Speaker 3: I believe he's already played fifteen playoff games.
Speaker 6: I said it before and I'll say it again. This moment is bigger than us.
Speaker 5: I'm not here to advocate for the Swifties, or for the Kelsey fans, or for anyone who's a fan of green Light or Kyle Long or whoever's podcasts we're talking about. But this moment is much bigger than football. You've seen it. NFL has been broadcasting it. Taylor Swift will make her way from Tokyo and yes, thirteen hour commute. Sure she's gonna have a full night's sleep before the game. But Mahomes is gonna come out with Kelsey, Rashid, Rice, Andy Reid, the whole fucking crew, and they are going to dominate.
Speaker 6: And it's gonna break my heart because I want the forty nine ers to win I do.
Speaker 5: I want them to win, but it does seem like this was written before.
Speaker 6: Any of us were born.
Speaker 1: Red.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and what are the Chiefs colors?
Speaker 3: Red?
Speaker 6: What are the forty nine ers off? Red? Go ahead? Would like I said before I go ahead and hammer down this one.
Speaker 2: Everything you just said made no sense.
Speaker 3: Every person sitting in this room right now jump.
Speaker 5: Because you under dogs are three. Know in the last three super Bowls, Mahomes is ten super bowls.
Speaker 2: Said he's ten one and one in super Bowls, as I mean ten one and one when he is against he's also you said he's nine and three in the playoffs. He's played over fifteen. He need to be his fifteen playoff game.
Speaker 3: No, No, you could have really hit a bar with before everybody here was born in the earliest nineteen eighty nine.
Speaker 1: Hey, you got that back.
Speaker 3: Get out of the woods.
Speaker 1: Get out of the woods.
Speaker 5: Chiefs plus two, because I can still win though this bat with a beautiful No, you.
Speaker 2: Can't say that and take Chiefs plus two, take cheap, take Chiefs.
Speaker 5: Money line, Chiefs minus two, switch by.
Speaker 6: The Chiefs minus two. That's my lock.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was the weirdest negotiation I've ever seen.
Speaker 1: I respect it.
Speaker 6: That's why I don't drink on the job. Match man.
Speaker 2: Just can't save you.
Speaker 3: Now for a stray bullet. Who hasn't gone? I haven't thirty one twenty seven. Forty nine ers are winning this game.
Speaker 1: Forty nine ers are covering.
Speaker 3: Christian mccaffery's playing his ass off, Brock Perty's playing his ass off. That man has done nothing but battle like a Jedi Verse stormtroopers. People throwing comments all year long. Some wait for a three game losing streak to go and say something on national television. Some buy him before this last playoff game, saying he's not in the conversation with the Lamar Jackson's He's not in the conversation with the Josh Allens of the world. Who is the one of the two last men standing right now? It's Brock Purty. I think he balls and when he balls, potentially gets the MVP. To Taylor's point, MVP Taylor was down on him earlier this year. When he if let's say he wins the MVP, the earth will shake. Taylor will start pissing down his leg, getting on his knees, asking for forgiveness from Brock Purdy and Brock's gonna look down, and Taylor's gonna say Brock, and he's gonna say Tyler. He's gonna look back up. But my name is Camp.
Speaker 11: It doesn't matter what your name is. Forty nine ers minus two. Apology not accepted. Forty nine ers minus two. I'm switching my MVP pick. It's Brock Perty Big Dick Pertie, MVP.
Speaker 3: Of the Super Bowl, whatever number it is, ste fighter dot com, sto fighter dot comswofighter dot com. I know that was hard for me to hear.
Speaker 2: It's really well performed, nice, put it together, nicely, shut up. Way better than the rock than the other guy who did try to do something.
Speaker 1: Hit him with another rock quote, Taylor, shut up, bitch. He just hits you with that immediately.
Speaker 2: All we solid boys. We feel good about it.
Speaker 1: We're not solid, we're rich.
Speaker 2: We want to thank you again for joining us on Slips and Picks. I am your host, JEDT. Savage.
Speaker 3: Have a great Big Game weekend and