Speaker 1: Piece of the plan in Charlamagne to God here and as we come closer to closing out this year, I just want to say thank you for tuning it into the Black Effect podcast network. There have been so many great moments over the past year. Take a listen to some of those captivating moments in this special best of episode.
Speaker 2: Hey, we made it, ladies and JOm we have made it to season four of life and learn what we listen. We are so grateful. I know we told y'all we just get the facelift, but y'all can give us some more listeners in order to see me If y'all want to see me and Bobby got on makeup, she got her hair and curls. Baby, she got pigtails, but y'all can't see it because we got to make sure. We gotta get five hundred. We like to get at least a thousand downloads per week. Okay, okay, five thousand downloads per week. And yeah, so let's get us some downloads because right now we're still audio. But we are glad that you are here because the information won't change, the fun won't change the authenticity. Look at me, got some of that in the work the authenticity won't change. Bobby is here, I am here, Aaron is here. But most important to our listeners claimants to people out there and left and learn, Lad, you are here. We gonna get right into Bobby. I miss you for a whole week and a half. I haven't seen you. Oh my god, I miss you too.
Speaker 3: You mean I put a ring light on? It's a lipstick for nothing. This is devastating. Everybody. Better tell a friend, tell ten friends.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I'm in full drag. I got hair down to my ankles, I got lipstick on, I got on some lashes. But y'all got to download these numbers so y'all can see it.
Speaker 3: You got to do something.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 3: This is it's May's Mental health Awareness month. Everybody. I hope everybody's reaching out if they have a problem and looking for sources. We can see if we can get some numbers and we can put it up on the on the life and Learn page.
Speaker 2: I will.
Speaker 3: I'll take that on as a task. But yep, May, my.
Speaker 2: Mental health is being challenged as we speak, Bobby. It is by children, my children. Baby. When I tell you this, and let me tell y'all something, When y'all decide to have children. Y'all keep hollering the terrible Toos'll y'all have completely omitted the fucked up fifteens. I know because it starts about fifteen, and you think it's gonna get better, And good God, they said on subside, till about twenty two, I haven't gotten there yet.
Speaker 3: Good Jesus, neither of mine's in his thirties. I'd love to stick my head in an oven right now. But I'm with you. They say it gets better. I cry if I didn't have them. I cry that I have them.
Speaker 2: What can I tell you?
Speaker 4: Well, here's the thing. I need all your parents and potential parents and past parents, future and present to stop telling people about the terrible tools. Because I controlled the twos. It's these sixteen seventeen year olds and I can't control. And good God, they out of control.
Speaker 3: No, miserable, miserable.
Speaker 2: I'm ready to fight. I'm ready to fight. I'm ready to fight. But before we fight, Bobby, let's move on, before we get into the politics, because you know that ain't never going away. Can we get into the diddy of it all? Can we just get into the diddy of it all? Oh? I would love to know Bobby. I would love to know what a Irish, Catholic, Caucasian sigo one of one thinks about the whole Diddy scandal. That would be good.
Speaker 3: Well, let me tell you what I think last night. You know, I love me some Chris Cuomo. I'm watching Cuomo Shook night is on calling from jail. In fact, they're talking, they're talking through the jail. You've got ten minutes. You're being recorded, the whole deale. And at the end of it, he gave a whole lot of mess, probably vital information that anybody that didn't look like me would have actually understood. And I felt like I needed a hip hop translator. At the end, he said something about having a hard boiled egg up your ass, and if you have a hard boiled egg up your if it doesn't fit, then you're not ready. And I'm like, what is he talking about? And some of it I did get what he was saying. He said, there's a lot of sexual abuse with it all throughout hip hop, not necessarily just with with Diddy. He mentioned Russell Simmons, Clive Davis, and then he said, you know then obviously Diddy, and then Diddy had Bieber and Usher and it kind of went down from there. So I'm curious to see what these diddy after dark parties are all about. And were they underage? Like, I want to see the proof. Were they underage? Were people hurt? Were they Yeah, it's it's way over my head.
Speaker 2: I'm usually so if you're just joining us, Bobby is only repeating a conversation that should Knight says, And all these allegations are of age because he's in jail. Tell trying to tell somebody. You're telling a little too late. Player, you should have told before you went to jail. Maybe you would do went to jail. But so I don't want you to think that these other meanings of laughing, learn or iHeart or the network we only repeat. And what suld Knight seeing from the county jail, now we hear it, but the institution heard it because they kept saying, you have one miny you say.
Speaker 3: If they say hung up, and they hung up on him and Dusty the producer had to call the jail back and get him back. But no, Chris Cuomo kept saying that too. These are his opinions, and he wasn't quite sure he understood everything that was actually going on. But I will say Shul did make a comment at one point, I don't know if they were friends, they were not friends, if they're arch enemies. He wasn't trying to put a news around like Diddy's nack. He said, this is just the unfortunately, the culture of hip hop from the top, the big wigs, not the regular schlubs.
Speaker 2: So well, now we know Bobby's opinion. Let me give you man. Yeah, I don't know nothing about nothing. I must just say this, and I'm gonna say this publicly. When tape number seventeen drop, that is AI. It is not me. It just looks and laughs like me. It is definitely not You know what Bobby was so horrific about all of this. I hate all the abuse to the women and the fact if any of this is true, because these only are listen if any of this is true, because I wasn't there. But had I been famous back in the day and invited to a Diddy party, my dumb ass for damn sill had been on the tape, uh, but.
Speaker 3: You wouldn't have probably known what was going on. And that's sort of what Shug was saying. He was saying that it's I mean it was on both sides. The abuse went throughout it was they.
Speaker 2: Wanted to no, no, no, no no. I would have known what was going on. Drink. I don't drink, so it was gonna be real hard to drug me unless it was in some Coca cola orly from what they've been saying that it was in the ice. Now I will all try so that might be. And this is only a trump We just I just saw this that it's allegedly it was in the ice. So it's a lot to this story that's gonna Approbam. I'm gonna tell you what is very very ugly. Karma is the son of a bitch. So if the things that he's accused of, if is coming back in by him in his ass, that could be the case. But when I tell you, when you get indicted, because I was in prison before it that indictment, and the indictment means oh we got you, Oh we got you. So whatever they have they have. Because he has a hundred million dollars legal team and they would not take a fifty million dollar bond from him. That speaks volume too. Yeah, not only do we get you, we want to know where you're at at all times.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you so. Mark Garragos is a regular contributor to News Nation, especially the Cuomo Show. He's on all of them, but he's especially he's not on his team. He has represented Diddy in the past, his daughter, and there's another attorney that are doing it. They're very confident, though, I have to tell you, I mean, I guess my whole opinion of the whole thing is, I don't feel like we've been shown any proof of anything. It's all a lot of you know, hearsay and allegations, and you know, I want to see the meat. What's where's the beefs? That's what I want to say.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you a question. Is it confidence or is that we got paid so well that we will say whatever we need to say.
Speaker 3: You could be right, yeah, yeah, you could be right. But he does seem confident. He keeps what he kept. They all keep repeating is there is only one person. There are fifty different witnesses, but there's only one person coming across. So whether that's true not true, again, we'll have to see it. All we have now, all we know is that Diddy's actually in jail, and I'm curious to see what he actually did other than the loub I'd love to say, why so much? Like what do you need? He must have had some sort of stocks in some company.
Speaker 2: Well, we're going to see what all that loube and baby was about. Because I'm with you, you're a man over fifty. You ain't even your soldiers ain't even shooting out like then. The more they mosey and all, but they ain't even shoot out like then. No more. But we will find out at the end of the day what this is all about. Because when that FBI get to peak it through your blands, good god, they got binoculars.
Speaker 3: Oh Lord Jesus, isn't that the truth? He'll find anything.
Speaker 2: Prayers to all the victims. I wasn't no huge Diddy fan like I went up and down crazy for him. I thought back in his day he was popular. I like this way when I believe that he was doing chup with people. I liked all that, But the bad boy looked like he has been a bad boy, and the bad face is not gonna play with this bad boy. I just hanging out, No wre in front what you're saying? What did I produce the say before the sorry you can't find logic in the illogical world.
Speaker 3: You can't. But but what makes it even more difficult to me is that this this was a DA, this was an attorney general. This is so they backed the police, the police backed them, and they have each other's back. And you're going to go against somebody who is who's for law and order for a man who's a convicted felon and has all of these charges outstanding, and you know he's done everything that he's been you know, said whether some cases should have been brought forward. Maybe we can argue on that later, but it makes no sense to me. I don't get it. I have to really. I was very disappointed. And let me tell you, hear me, you sons of bitches that call me three times a month talking about some state that's not my own in Massachusetts that they don't have funding, and you want me to give my twenty five bucks every month so that there's Laura and order on the world. You can suck my left show. You're not getting my money. Don't call me anymore. I'm done.
Speaker 2: That's all, okay. I'm gonna go say this man off the white Lady.
Speaker 3: No, they absolutely had that. I am bullshit. I cannot even believe. But you know, please, you think you're gonna get the money from Trump for this little city in Idaho, I don't think, so.
Speaker 2: Good luck to you. That just sends out such a horrible message to the cousin. And then the words of Kendrick Lamar, who I want to say proudly that he just got picked to be the Super Bowl half time entertainment, which he deserves wonderfully. He said, they're not like us, and that is so true if you listen, and that doesn't just go for black and white, if you are different nationality or religion or ideology. That fails through to so many different kind of people in the world, different you know, different things in the world. They're not like us. But that don't mean we don't need to respect people. But that's what's missing by the respect. That is terrible because now I'm like, well them, he wants to give the police full of autonomy and they're back in him. So it's almost like that they want to have full on time so they can do more crazy and outrageous and get away with it. The horrible things. You know, we just experienced Tyreek Hill who survived, but Simon Massey ain't here to tell the story. Rihanna Taylor is not here to tell the story. Neither is George Floyd or so many others. There's too many to name in town on one hand or at this time that I can't I did write down. I'm just rolling off the top of off the top of my head. But it's terrible and that's not what we want. So you have to make sure that you are registered to vote at both dot org and please vote blue because Blue will stop Project twenty twenty five. Because I've lived that one hundred and twenty pages. All the police get pulled out time to me to do whatever they want to do to you. And you ain't got to be black for them to do it, and they ain't got to be white for them to do it to you. Because those police officers in Florida with Tyreek hal were that of Latin descent, and that said.
Speaker 3: We back the police here on Lafe and learn for all of the bad police, and it's probably four percent, there are fabulous people. I have had. I've had a lot of sickness in my family and we have to call nine one one quite often. And let me tell you everybody that's come to my house has been respectful and kind and Amenimal, I've had such positive interactions, but I also know that a lot of people don't. So you can have crazies in any profession. But in speaking about crazies, did you did you see that the gentleman. I think they believe it's somebody named Joseph Couch in Kentucky who's sniping off the side of the highway, UH, Interstate seventy five hurt five people, shot up twelve cars. I can't even imagine. I mean, this is what go to the arcade, you stupid ass and shoot the ducks, you don't shoot people. I can't believe they can't catch him. And by the way, if you know where he is called six O six eight seven eight seven thousand.
Speaker 2: Wait a bitty, So they know his name, but they don't know where he is.
Speaker 3: They believe that, yes, because he's on the run.
Speaker 2: He's on there. Maybe he's in Ohio eating dolls and cats. There's a joke behind it. I'm gonna tell you. I'll repay it to you as we get further into laugh around. That's terrible, Bobby, But I'm telling you about you have fifty five more days, and I'm telling you you don't know what to expect. This is very scary either way this election goes. But y'all in the words of the TG DAN and keep your head on a swivel because it's scary. But you don't. How do you look to your head of a swivel if you're riding on the freeway and a bullet comes out of nowhere.
Speaker 3: In your own GD business. So I could get antlers and they thought you were Ada, for the love of God.
Speaker 2: So so, Bobby, these Kevin picks are crazy. I'm telling you we got a mad man, a criminal mad man, picking more criminal mad men than women to build his cabin. Not all of them. I can't say which ones I think is respectable, though, Bobby, who you think.
Speaker 3: I don't so they have is I never get his name right. He's going to be the borders are is a home alow. I don't like him as a person, but I know that he worked under under Obama when they were when they were calling Obama the deporter in chief because he had did three million people more than anybody else had, and what they were looking for and what he was looking for. This gentleman, were the criminals that had come in. So I think that's actually where if he works the same way as he worked under Obama, even though his rhetoric is awful. See, here's the problem flaying to me. I don't know when because he was on sixty minutes. He had a sixty minute interval.
Speaker 2: Well, he said he's doing a whole family.
Speaker 3: Right, But what is actually how they feel versus what they're saying so they get attention from Trump? I can't tell because the worst thing they say, the more they get pagged on the head like a dog. Oh you did a good job, yes, he was asked. He was asked about you know what about so you're willing to break up families, and he very quickly said no, the whole family could be deported. Then you know that guy, whoever it is, that person who stayed illegally and never bothered to get whatever they were supposed to get, you know, do their stuff. They're leaving, so whether they take the family with them not. Now President Obama, President Obama, President Biden, excuse me, had put into place, but he was stopped. He was he was stopped last week by a judge. He was putting in for the family members, the spouses would whatever the way it went, so they will be able to stay and have an easier past to citizenship. And judge came and said no, that they couldn't do that. So and that's why people, that's why everybody wants Joe Biden to do so much by executive order, the court stop him. There's only so much you can do. And then then what happens is you look effectual.
Speaker 2: And no excuses on this one, no way, because you guys knew and I'm talking to their Latinos, the blacks, anybody who knew that anything in prejudt twenty twenty five or some of his rest rule was going to affect your women included y'all vote. But y'all voted for him because according to a statistics they say fifty two percent of the country votes for him. That is that is crazy because with y'all didn't take him seriously. Yeah he was, Yeah, I know, I wanted to laugh too, but the same thing make you laugh, make you cry, and good god, it's gonna be on the pay with the LGBT community. He already talking about he's a baby. I don't know if he's going to dissolve same sex marriage. I don't know if he's going. You don't know what he's gonna do, because you know, his last term, the first day he took office, he took the LGBTQ page down off the website from the White House. But now he's on the mission to talk about it's only two genders. They're gonna stop all of this treatment. They're gonna And we had so much as a community, by the trans community. We had healthcare, we had housing, we had agencies that were willing to help you with mental status and to get you jobs. You can work a job and you didn't have to actually look like a woman. I mean, you can put some effort into it, but you could get a job, and all of that might be taken away because I think it was just was too much when when they got with the pronoum and the mess, the kids reading them storytelling, then they get into women's spaces that they were women than a woman. The sports or the sports was the nail in the coffin, because this country makes millions of dollars off sports every year, and I think that was enough is enough. That is not why we lost, But that damn show had a hand in the reason for us a little bit.
Speaker 3: And I would have said no, only every single pundit, every single show and smart people like John Lemon, Chris Cuomo, like they're having people on Anderson Cooper, and it came up you had said it to me, and I have to be honest, I didn't believe it. I didn't believe I just because I can't imagine. I don't think that way, So I just couldn't imagine. But each one of them said that was some of the stuff that started scaring people, the myths and the disinformation. So there is so to finish up the one thing that I think you had, and then we'll finish up with the with the immigrants as well. Is I think you had this past time and with the Obama administration, you had presidents that respected you and would do anything to try to make it easy for you. You're not going to have that this time. I do think no, I don't think they'll be able to do same sex marriage, to be quite honest with you, because there are a lot of gay people and a lot of powerful, powerful positions, including in the White House, Congress, Senate. You know, like you know, all of the Cabinet like, I don't think they'll be able to do that. Will they take those protections away just like they did the last time? Yes, they will. And it was a federal judge who there were five hundred thousand immigrants that have spouses, whole families over here, and President Biden put something into place so that they would be they would be safe. And it was a federal judge in Texas that Campbell Barker was his name, that that put the kaibash on it. So I had went back. We just discussed that last week.
Speaker 2: Strangely enough, Bobby with with with all of that, I don't even know what's going to happen ESPEC, especially when you come down to the same sex marriage thing. They may try to stop it now, but I hope they don't get to dissolve the same sex managers that were already into play. Look, hell, Secretary State, what Secretary Transportation right now? Bootage is is openly gay and has a husband, they have children. But here's the killing part. Some of these gay senators and congressman that's higher ups, that's a Republican will vote against being gay to make sure that they can stay in good graces with the Trump administration, so they will vote against themselves. They will.
Speaker 1: Once again, Thank you for tuning into the Black Effect Podcast Network. See you in twenty twenty five for more great moments from your favorite podcast.
Speaker 2: Don't miss an episode of Laugh and Learn.
Speaker 5: Listen and subscribe on the Black Effect Podcast Network, I Heart Radio, app or wherever you get your podcasts. Laugh and Learn Podcast is a production of the Black Effect Podcast Network and iHeartRadio. Our ejective producer is Tiffany Hattish. Our theme music is by the one and only Chrissy Payne. Thank you guys, this is Flaming Row. Don't forget to laugh, Listen and Learn,