Speaker 1: You've had a long week. It's the Jewel Show. And not only that, we're about to save your life, literally, because the National Heart Association says that venting about something for just thirty seconds can lower your blood pressure, release all those stress hormones, and give your brain all those feel good vibes that you need. Plus, it's always hilarious when you give somebody a random topic that they don't even care about to vent about it for thirty seconds. So call right now if you'd like to release them stress eight eight eight three four three one six one eight eight eight three four three one o six one and will help us all blow off steam by either ranting about nonsense for thirty seconds or by laughing at the ridiculousness. We'll do it.
Speaker 2: Next, Please this gentleman, welcome to them the event. Here we go, rus get ready to number Yes.
Speaker 1: Do you want to feel better? It's the Jewel Show. Well, you're about to be a billion times I'm more healthy without having to go to the gym or anything. Lets go, You're about to relieve all that stress flow or your blood pressure and create all those fun little field good senses. Because the National Art Association says inventing about anything, even if it's ridiculous, for just thirty seconds a day can make you ten times healthier. Plus it's always fun to hear somebody try to rant about something they don't care about. Yeah, that's the business, true. Get ready to feel good. I'm going to give out a random topic and you get to rant about it for thirty seconds. Call us eight eight three four three one six one if you'd like to rant about something. But we'll start with you. Nina, Okay, are you ready? Ready? Thirty seconds on the clock to rant about two seater cars?
Speaker 3: Man, two seater cars don't even fit people. Not to mention, it's not even the people that I care about in the two seater cars, because believe me, I drive one. It's when you go to Target. It's when you go to the grocery store. You actually have to limit what you purchase. I want to get my Gatoraid, my wine bottles, and I want to get all of the melons because I'm trying to pass a different assortment, and I can't nit all the melons. I can only pick one of the melons because otherwise it takes up the whole front seat and then flows over into my seat and it's a stick shift, by the way, which makes me even harder to drive because the melon keeps it popping over to the stick.
Speaker 1: Get a melon, gatorade of wine and.
Speaker 3: For that particular run Yeah, hello Ashley, Hello, are you ready to feel good?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay, thirty seconds serrant about first dates go cool.
Speaker 5: So the thing that bothers me the most about first date is like to have all this crap leading up to it. You talk to the person, you're really vibing, and then you get there.
Speaker 6: It's a beautiful restaurant.
Speaker 4: He picked it.
Speaker 5: By the way, you get there, you're having a great time. Everything's wonderful, the conversation is great. And then he doesn't pay for it. You have an offer to pay for it.
Speaker 4: He offers the slit like please, I don't want to split anything.
Speaker 7: You chose this restaurant.
Speaker 5: You're the one to ask me out, like, how dare.
Speaker 4: You want to split it with me?
Speaker 5: Like my ruled like first safe, like you should pay for the first three to five eighth.
Speaker 1: Honestly, thank you. Actually it was also specific. I think that was geared towards somebody. Yeah. National Heart Association says that ranting about anything even if it's ridiculous, for thirty seconds can make you feel ten times healthier. Plus it's always funny to laugh at Yeah, so falls right now? If you want to rant about something, producer Brad Yep, fainting, fainting, Yeah, fainting. You want me to talk about how.
Speaker 4: Weak you must be a faint?
Speaker 1: What is going on with your body that you can't even keep it awake?
Speaker 3: I don't understand that you either need to work less or drink a little bit more water. It's not that hard not to faint unless you have some sort of illness.
Speaker 4: That makes you faint, And.
Speaker 1: In that case, get better find a doctor or tie your hair up somewhere so your head doesn't fall down. Really tired of people fainting up? Better tie your head.
Speaker 4: Everybody's out here fainting.
Speaker 1: I walk down the streets and I don't know if that's medical conditions because it's so hot. I love I think it very seriously eight three three sixty one. The National Heart Association says ranting about anything for thirty seconds a day can drastically help your health. Hey, Mark time, how's it going good? What do you think about limescooters?
Speaker 8: Oh my god? If you're talking about line just forever. They're the worst.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry.
Speaker 9: It's like this, like people who have decided to turn them into like their own many like sidewalk version, the fast and the periods and health care. I mean, they're just gonna just gonna cruise on buy whether or not I'm holding something or a child or a.
Speaker 10: Coffee or you know you and screw you guys.
Speaker 11: They're not even wearing helmets, So I don't want to like drive and hit them and take and there in the middle of the night when I'm trying to get into my apartment in the parking garage and I'm like.
Speaker 12: I gotta get out of my car, and I got and they got to get into the side of the and then some dude pulls up with you know that sounds when the cars back up, you know, like why why pick it up at like three in the morning and not.
Speaker 9: Like anybody's got anything to do now.
Speaker 1: Thank you? Mark calls up right out eighty eight three four three one six one. He went all the way to the people who charge them. Yeah, it's like, you know what else wrong? Lime scoters their existence. When I think about anything for thirty seconds a day, can drastically help your health. Sorry, Victoria, you're next. Here we go junk food. Okay, see think about junk foods. I really really like it.
Speaker 13: It's so good, taste good, it looks good, it's good when it goes into your belly.
Speaker 1: But it's bad for you, but also cheaper.
Speaker 13: Like, I don't know a lot of money to be out here buying salads every single day.
Speaker 1: But do I want to sell it?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 1: But also I have a junk food salad.
Speaker 13: But that sounds nice, right, and it tastes good and it's lovely, but it's not good for you in my health. And at this point, I'm twenty four, and I need to live longer, so you don't worry about my health.
Speaker 1: But it's so extensive, is alive? I buy junk food? I like actually triggered her direction. That might have been the opposite for her. Victorias literally in tears almost over the drunk her up food salad. She's going to have y She literally said, it's so expensive to live that needs a little longer because I'm four.
Speaker 13: I don't want to make you do at least it's.
Speaker 1: Another jewbile phone frame.
Speaker 4: Mornings on the twenties, him Kelly.
Speaker 1: Hey, Kelly, this is Pee Deacons up at Corporate HR. I'm just giving you a call because we received an email about a check problem you're having.
Speaker 14: Yeah, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: I appreciate you getting I haven't met you officially yet, but I look forward to the day.
Speaker 4: Yeah, thank you, I appreciate So.
Speaker 1: What seems to be the ish.
Speaker 14: Well, I was supposed to have my first direct deposit hits on Friday, and unfortunately it just hasn't come through yet.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, nope. You obviously nobody's talked to you yet.
Speaker 7: Huh. They said to reach out to HR.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, okay, Well, I'm not sure if you know, but the company has made a few changes to our payroll system just for the next few months.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, let me know what they are.
Speaker 1: Yes, because we're headed into the fall season, and you know what that means.
Speaker 7: I'm new so unfortunately, no, way, I don't know.
Speaker 1: It means you know, Halloween and all the fun festivities that go around that spooky time a year and the fun time of year.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you have not received your check in direct deposit because also, I don't know if you've heard this, but the company is having a little bit of financial setbacks. Okay, okay, And so we've decided to incentivize our paychecks a different way.
Speaker 7: I don't know what that means.
Speaker 1: I'll just get to it. So basically, we have some budgetary issues and instead of doing layoffs and things like that, and especially since you're a new hire, half your paycheck is going to be delivered like, not direct deposit, That's what I mean. And the other half should be in there. I'll get that handled though, but you should. You'll only get half direct deposit. The other will be on your desk in a few days.
Speaker 14: I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: How does so I'm getting half a paycheck.
Speaker 7: Yes, it's delivered to my account, and half a paycheck will be in candy corn. Sorry, in candy candy corn? Yeah, but not money.
Speaker 1: Well, at this time of year, I think candy corn is a better currency than money. Yes, we've decided to Sorry are you?
Speaker 14: I'm so sorry to interrupt, but I just want to be clear. So what you're telling me is that I'm getting half a paycheck.
Speaker 1: No, we're giving you a full paycheck. It's just that half will be direct deposited in cash, and because it's that time of year, the rest is going to be a treat, so there should be a big bag of candy corn and some chocolates and stuff like that on your desk in.
Speaker 7: The next financial payment.
Speaker 1: Well, it just depends how you look at it, I guess, but yeah.
Speaker 14: I'm looking at it that way. I don't understand how this is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. I know I just started here, but this is like crazy. Is there anybody else I could talk to?
Speaker 1: How would you like a five thousand dollars bonus.
Speaker 7: In casher and candy moron?
Speaker 1: Okay, I can see the euro upset and I will not long you. Yes, I can, yes, in cash, but that depends on if you're going to sign up and win the costume contest we're having in a few weeks.
Speaker 7: I need to talk to someone else.
Speaker 4: It's ridiculous.
Speaker 7: I don't know what kind of clown you are, but I cannot cannot speak to you anymore.
Speaker 1: Have you signed up for the costume contest? Because there's a five.
Speaker 14: Thousand I haven't, and it's probably not even cash, given the I enamble complications that you're referring to.
Speaker 1: Okay, just to be clear, is it the candy corn that you're having an issue with Yes, yes.
Speaker 8: Idiot, it's the candy corn, because you're offering paint your.
Speaker 7: Boys candy, not in money.
Speaker 10: I knew it.
Speaker 1: Someone else I knew it. I knew it. You're a jolly ranger girl.
Speaker 10: I know you're boss, but.
Speaker 7: I need to talk to them. I can't be talking to you anymore. I'm not getting painting candy corn. I'm a hundred of stupid costume contest.
Speaker 4: I mean, if you.
Speaker 1: Fire me, okay, well in that case, I'll just let you know that your mom said yep for this. And this is actually a prank call. This is actually Jubeil from the Jebel Show doing a phone prank on you, and your mom set you up. What it's a joke. She said that you told her about how you just started your job and there was an issue with your direct deposit and she wanted to mess with you.
Speaker 7: So you're not going to try to paint me in handy corn?
Speaker 1: No, okay, So this isn't real.
Speaker 7: This is real.
Speaker 1: No, it's not real. It's not.
Speaker 7: Offering a candy corn.
Speaker 1: And wake up every morning with jubile phone franks sixty seconds away from your shot at a free trip to Jamaica. But first it's Nina's what's trending. So this is exciting.
Speaker 3: You'll have another opportunity to save money with Amazon Prime Days Part two.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, did you hear about this.
Speaker 3: They're adding a forty eight hour event that starts in October. October eighth. That's going to have forty eight hours of all kinds of deals. Every five minutes they're rolling out a new deal. What five minutes, Oh my god, No, every five minutes they're going to roll out a new deal.
Speaker 1: See, you're already getting excited about it. The savings are huge. I've been looking for rubber bands. What oh, you can get them on Prime. But this is the third year.
Speaker 3: I guess that they've done it and they want to be the unofficial kickoff of holiday shopping. So they're like, we'll get you in October. Dang, and we can just start rolling this in and getting all your money.
Speaker 1: I usually get so many things for myself. I forgot about holidays because of those for people.
Speaker 3: Just so you know, they're also trying to rehab their image, so they are now giving all of their employees free Amazon Prime.
Speaker 1: Ooh, all of that's nice. Already has live.
Speaker 3: My point anyway, what speaking of big tech companies, Meta is rolling out teen accounts on Instagram. Her I think a lot of parents will be really excited about this teen accounts. So this way parents will be able to have all of their own built in protections. They can limit who contacts their teenage children, set a timer on the screen for how long they use it, and then the teenagers will be notified if their profiles will be migrated over to the teen tier if they already have one. So if you have one and you're a teenager and your parents are like, nope, we're going to switch this, then you will get notified. Yeah, why you're still controlling.
Speaker 1: Just saving your life?
Speaker 3: That accounts save the top underage capital red banners the top of every one of those accounts.
Speaker 1: I hate to say that that might be helpful for some hundred person.
Speaker 13: But I feel like the teenagers themselves will just create a fin style, like a fake Instagram account that's like a real one, like you know what I mean, Which that really sucks, but that is there the thought.
Speaker 2: I'm not to solve that right, how you don't get a phone you're abusive?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 3: Think it's so wild being a teenager today. We used to have fake IDs to go get alcohol. Now you need a fake ID to have your own Instagram account.
Speaker 1: Right, worse than the alcohol, you are getting to stand outside of liquor stores and ask people to buy you someff. Now you're just stand up there and be like, can you sign up for Instagram? For mister? We are not giving these people ideas. It's not okay.
Speaker 3: Lastly, something I never thought I would say, but motored powered pants are a thing of the future.
Speaker 1: What, especially when it comes to hiking.
Speaker 3: Motor powered pants are now going to make those incredibly difficult hikes.
Speaker 1: Much more doable. I'm lazier. I love it.
Speaker 3: It's a built in an exoskeleton powered by powerful motors. They can increase the wear's leg strength by forty percent. Oh that's cool. It may come a feel thirty pounds lighter. The pants are expected to make their debut next year, and they will run upward of five thousand dollars for a pair. But a bunch of hiking trails are really difficult ones, especially you're really trying to get in on this, and they're going to make these pants available to rent.
Speaker 1: What's the point of going on a hiking. It's supposed to be just easy, like, might as well us go walk to your mailbox, we'll hike for the views. Get up to the top so you can post it on Instagram. Yeah right, that's no matter how you got there.
Speaker 2: I can't wait till all stop.
Speaker 1: I'm run four thousand miles. Somebody give me out of these pants.
Speaker 3: That's really scary. That's what is trending. Rode my Muther's you being going to Auburn your.
Speaker 1: Home for Michione. Gup, and now it's time for your shot at a free trip to Jamaica. The Jubil Shows Free trip to Jamaica, an all inclusive trip to Paradise. Apply hotels and resorts. Enter for your very own four day, three night, all inclusive stay in Jamaica with an eight hundred dollars voucher toward airfare. Go to the Jebilshow dot com and enter the word trip right now. That's trip at the Jubil Show dot com. It's time to catch a cheater. Only on the Jubile Show. Dean is on the phone today for to catch a cheater. She's been married to her husband Damon for eight years, but now she's suspicious that something might be going on, so we're seeing we can help her out. Hopefully he's not cheating, but if he is, Justine, hopefully we can catch him so you can find out, you know. But I'm sorry in this situation. What's going on?
Speaker 15: Yeah, me and my boo saying have been married for eight years. We have kind of a tumultuous path. He did cheat back in the day, and it took us a very long time to get through it. That was about three years ago. It put us in a huge rut. We did so much work around it.
Speaker 4: And I suspect that he might be back to his old waves.
Speaker 1: That's so frustrating and heartbreaking at the same time.
Speaker 15: Really is, and we at the time we mended our relationship, we need a promise to just be brutally honest about what we both want if anything ever changed.
Speaker 4: Physically, mentally, spiritually, everything.
Speaker 15: And it took me a really long time to get past the original break in our relationship, and we've mended a lot, grown so much since then. And now I'm just kind of at a loss with how this could potentially be happening again.
Speaker 1: Did you ask him about it?
Speaker 3: I mean, as hard as the brutal honesty. Did you put him in a position to have to tell you something?
Speaker 4: I mean, no, it's just.
Speaker 15: A feeling like he'll go out to the club with friends, and I mean I've asked him if he's nothing happened to mention that he was talking to this girl at a.
Speaker 4: Club, but nothing happened. Again, it's always nothing ever happened.
Speaker 15: He'll come later than usual, hope, come home later than usual at odd hours.
Speaker 4: Again nothing ever happened.
Speaker 15: And there's this one girl named Beth that he did say that he talked to for a while and they just chatted while his friends were trying.
Speaker 4: To pick up other women or some story like that. I want to believe it.
Speaker 15: I want to believe it's all it is, but it just feels a little too familiar to be true.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I want to think it's all on my head, but I just need to know for sure.
Speaker 3: So are his friends single, like the ones that he's been going out with. I mean, you say they're trying to hit on that, but they're.
Speaker 4: Okay, Yeah, they're very single.
Speaker 1: Okay, that kind of makes it hard. That sounds bad when I say it makes it harder, but it well, it.
Speaker 3: Kind of does because it puts them in attempt Like, it puts them in a spot to be faced with temptation. Yeah, more often because you want to go be a good wingman, you want to go be there for your boys, you want to party. But then it's like you're going to be the guy on the side. But if the right thing presents itself to you, are you going to say no?
Speaker 15: Yeah, Like there's after parties. Girls generally so single go out with single girls. He's going out with single guys.
Speaker 3: It's just well, you should be able to trust him while he's with his friends too. It's just the fact.
Speaker 15: That absolutely, yeah, it's just clubs and coming home at all hours. And then just some of the comments then again that nothing ever happened, nothing ever happen.
Speaker 4: I just have this feeling, does he know what's bothering you? I think you can tell little.
Speaker 1: Bit okay, and he's done nothing to like try to reassure you.
Speaker 4: You just said nothing ever happened.
Speaker 1: What is your stageable? I mean, I don't know one or two things, either if something did happen, or he's just not a very good communicator in that, like's not like he's just saying nothing happen. But he's not talking about how you feel about it, you know, or what you're scared of, which is normal for dudes. You know, like a lot of dudes that get defensive like that right away because if they didn't do anything wrong, they just did They're just like, well, I didn't do anything, stop it.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: It's more about like talking and being like, hey, I know you feel this way, but X, Y and Z, this is why you should know you're safe. So that's what we're hoping for you. It's got to make him talk.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Well you told us what grocery store. You guys are Rewards card members that so we'll play a song come Back, and then call him and pretend to be from the grocery store and say that every single month, we choose one Rewards Card member at randomly gets free flowers delivered from our full department, and we'll see if he sends those to you or to somebody else.
Speaker 4: Okay, awesome, thank you, all right, we'll.
Speaker 1: Play a song come Back, Get your to Catch a Teeter next in the middle of to Catch a Cheater, if you're just joining us. Justine is on the phone and she thinks that her husband of eight years, Damon, might be cheating. So in a second, we're going to call him and pretend to be from the grocery store that he's a rewards card member at and say that every single month, we choose one rewards member at random who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department. We'll see if he sends those to his wife, Justine or to somebody else. But before we do that, justin why don't you refresh everybody's memory on your situation.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've I've been with this man for eight years.
Speaker 15: He cheated about three years ago, and it took us wherever you get past it, and now some of the same sort of things are coming up in our relationships.
Speaker 4: This just doesn't feel right.
Speaker 15: He's coming home at odd hours saying nothing ever happened out with single friends.
Speaker 4: I just have a feeling and I'm really needing to know what the real dealer is.
Speaker 1: Okay, you ready for us to call him?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Here we go. Hello, Hi, this is horrible calling from I was looking for a rewards member Damon. Yeah, this is Damon, Damon. I'm actually calling because you're this month's big winner. Congratulations. All right, what did I win here, what's the flowers? Oh okay, I'm not sure if you've seen, but every single month, we choose one Rewards Card member to say thank you very much for shopping with us by gifting you thirty six long sim red roses, a box of candy or chocolates, and a card to be delivered to anybody that you want within the fifty United States America. Oh wow, congratulations and thank you very much.
Speaker 10: Oh, thank you.
Speaker 1: I guess if you know who you want to send them too, I can take the information down in just a matter of minutes over the phone.
Speaker 16: So you can get that information from me right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it just takes about five minutes.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh, well, you know who you want to send them to right now?
Speaker 16: Yeah? You just need like a first and last name for the person that I want to send us to.
Speaker 1: Need a name and address and anything you want to put in a card. I'm pulling up the form right now. So first let's start with the name. Yes, first and last name please.
Speaker 16: Yeah, let's make it out to Beth.
Speaker 1: So it's Beth, all right? And is there anything you would like to put in a card to Beth?
Speaker 10: Maybe?
Speaker 8: Just right?
Speaker 16: Like last night was fire let's keep the flames going.
Speaker 1: That sounds fun. Sorry, I'm about getting you in your personal business there. I won't be needing the address actually on that okay, so three, no, I don't need it because this is actually the Jewbel Show. It's a radio show. My name's Jubile, Yeah, Nina, Hi, and I'm Victoria. And your wife Justine is on the other phone on the other line listening.
Speaker 16: Whoa what.
Speaker 1: That's your response?
Speaker 16: Hey, Justine?
Speaker 4: What are you best?
Speaker 10: What are you doing?
Speaker 17: Woman?
Speaker 10: Are you you really will do this year?
Speaker 4: I think you need to tell me who bed is right now?
Speaker 10: Is really really hot chick?
Speaker 17: That was that's been at the club the last few times I went that I've told you about. She's the one with the cute little dragon tattoo above her left shoulder, and uh, she really thinks I'm hot?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, how hot was y'all's adventure?
Speaker 17: She thought I was hot enough that she wanted to take me home with her, and she practically kidnapped me and took me back to her place.
Speaker 4: Oh that's pretty sweet.
Speaker 1: What are you doing? Oh my gosh, what's going on?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 15: Our honesty pack is, you know, kind of an open relationship.
Speaker 8: As long as we tell every.
Speaker 4: Dirty detail to each other. So I'm going to get more about this later.
Speaker 6: But it was.
Speaker 4: Letting y'all in on it.
Speaker 15: Yeah, I'm sorry, We're just I was having a little bit of fun.
Speaker 4: I thought it would be fun to kind of.
Speaker 10: Air it out on air.
Speaker 1: So we're like part of your pre bedroom ritual right now. I mean, that's kind of cool.
Speaker 10: Story.
Speaker 4: Sometimes it's me.
Speaker 15: I just think it'd be really hot to, you know, catch them cheating on air.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry sorry if we we got.
Speaker 1: Y'all, But y'all are y'all are usually the ones that.
Speaker 4: Are pranking people, so y'all got like double prank.
Speaker 1: I guess this is the only answer where I say congratulations, he was cheating on you.
Speaker 4: Okay, boo.
Speaker 15: I'm so excited to hear all the dirty beach house later.
Speaker 4: I'll see you at home.
Speaker 16: Soon and get ready because I'm coming home hot.
Speaker 1: I feel dirty. I don't know what I feel. All right, Well, thank you guys, No, don't call back. We're good. The Jewel shows to catch a cheater. Good morning. Can I take your orders?
Speaker 4: Tall hat, a large black coffee, large black cock? Do you mean a venty No? I mean large, she means a vent Yeah, the dyest funny.
Speaker 1: Venty is large is twenty large is large. In fact, cole is large and grande is Spanish for large.
Speaker 16: Venty's the only one that doesn't mean large.
Speaker 4: He's also the only one that's Italian. Congratulations, stupid.
Speaker 1: Really, it's almost time for America's Saber Trivia game. You Versus Victoria your chance to take on our own Victoria Ramirez in a fantastic game of trivia for all the trivia glory. Also, speaking of fall, don't let your house be stuck in summer while you're enjoying pumpkins, spice and leaf changing color. Macy's has got you covered literally with one hundred dollars gift card to Macy's because not only are they here to hook you up for You Versus Victoria, they're also here to help with all of your fall decor needs. Shop in store or at Macy's dot com. Calls right now if you want to play You Versus Victoria eight eight three four three one six one eight eight eight three four three one o six one. You can also dm us at a Jubil show or go to the Jubilshow dot com. If you want to play, And now let's give Victoria's brain all warmed up and ready to go with some very tough questions. Thank you, Victoria. What is the big prize that the Jubile Show is giving away? A trip to Jamaica? Yes? Yes, name three current NFL players who are from Jamaica. Wait, why you do it?
Speaker 3: Stop at just NFL players current NFL player player?
Speaker 1: Okay, name one NFL player. I'll try to.
Speaker 15: Ye.
Speaker 1: When can people listening to this win that trip to Paradise? After the phone Franks during ena is what's trending? Yes? Good job? All right, we'll lay you versus Victoria right after this. Got room for one more if you still want to go to ask? But where did you find that some kid back in town traded the van for it? Straight up? I can get seventy miles to the gallon on this hog, you know, Lloyd.
Speaker 9: Just when I think you couldn't possibly be any domer, you go and do something like this.
Speaker 1: I am totally reveal yourself this time for America's a favorite trivia game. You versus Victoria. Your chance to take on Victoria Ramire is in a game of trivia for one hundred dollars Macy's gift card, and let's meet today's contestant for you versus Victoria. Taye? What's up?
Speaker 18: Taya?
Speaker 1: Gotta get that right?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 1: How are you?
Speaker 4: I'm great?
Speaker 10: How are you here?
Speaker 1: What's that? Oh? That's cool? Did I get your name right? Is it Tay?
Speaker 10: Yeah? Exactly?
Speaker 1: Oh cool? Okay. Victoria looked at me like I was crazy when I said it, so I trying to make sure. So you have a twin sister. Are you guys gonna both answer questions at the same time? Sure, that's low.
Speaker 7: We're really excited.
Speaker 1: Okay, I just have to say the same words exactly the same time, no prior communication. Are We're gonna send Victoria out of the studio and ty while she's leaving. You have thirty seconds answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know one, just say pass and Victoria has to beat you outright to win. Okay, okay, all right? Are you ready?
Speaker 18: Yes?
Speaker 7: I'm ready?
Speaker 1: Is your sister ready?
Speaker 4: Yes, I'm totally ready that sister.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you guys sound the same too. That's cool. Okay? Are you identical? Yeah?
Speaker 7: We are?
Speaker 1: That's cool. All right, here we go say that again.
Speaker 7: If this was asking on the show a few weeks ago.
Speaker 1: Oh nice, Okay, what were you on the show for.
Speaker 6: We're on the.
Speaker 7: Playing men, the stops playing me versus Victoria?
Speaker 1: Oh you? Oh so?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Okay, so that's cool. If ty if you win today, then your family has beat Victoria twice. I'm assuming that you be Victoria when you played her. Really, okay, all right, here we go, Tye. Thirty seconds, answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when just passed and Victoria has to beat you outright to win and your time starts now? What is Olivia Rodrigo's favorite color.
Speaker 4: Purple?
Speaker 1: Who painted starry night.
Speaker 4: Van Go?
Speaker 3: Which kind of flowers were once exchanged as a form of currency.
Speaker 4: Past?
Speaker 1: What was the original purpose of the tiny pocket and jeans.
Speaker 4: To store bone?
Speaker 1: What does SPF and sunscreen stand for? Okay, got that. We'll bring Victoria back into the studio and while she's getting settled, Tyed, what's something that you would like the world to know today.
Speaker 6: I want the.
Speaker 7: World to know that howdy day, you're doing great and God bless you?
Speaker 1: Oh sweet? Have you guys ever like pretended to be each other at work or anything like that?
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, more at school.
Speaker 1: Did anybody ever catch on or did you get over on them?
Speaker 18: No?
Speaker 7: No, no, we did like two days at school and no one caught on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's cool that somebody would be funny. Okay, right, I would do that if I had. Here we go, Victoria thirty seconds. Answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when Jesse passed, and you have to be tight out right to win. Okay, yep, all right, Victoria, your time starts now. What is Olivia Rodrigo's favorite color purple? Who painted starry night kango? Which kind of flowers or what exchange does the form of currency? What?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Some flowers? What was the original purpose of the tiny pocket and jeans pocket?
Speaker 4: Over?
Speaker 1: Keet your house key? What does sp up and sun screens stand for sun Protection Forever?
Speaker 3: What movie franchise features a boat called the Black Pearl?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Oh time? Okay, you got that in out of time. Let's send it over the scoreboard down and see how you guys did with our scoreboard. Produce a red Taya and her sister got too correct and Victoria got three. Oh no, Victoria has now been both twin sisters. You guys got a twin brother that can call in and Traga. Well, you still got one hundred dollars gift cards just for playing, though ty. Thank you very much. Let's get the answers now with Nina.
Speaker 3: Olivia Rodberrigo's saber color is purple Vincent van Go did paint a starry night. Tulips were actually once exchanged as a form of currency.
Speaker 1: I've never heard that before. Cute.
Speaker 3: The tiny pocket and jeans was used to store pocket watches.
Speaker 1: What who has one of those?
Speaker 3: On a time You're not supposed to put comments in your pocket because this isn't hot it's supposed to make. And then SPF and sunscreen stands for I'm helping the people sun protection factor. And then the movie that features a boat called the Black Pearl or the franchise is Pirates of Caribbean.
Speaker 1: So close to Thank you very much for playing.
Speaker 7: Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: You vers Victoria the same time every single weekday morning. Remember you want to play Victoria, all you have to do is dm us at the Jubil Show or go to the Jubil show dot.
Speaker 13: Com First day follow up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys Online at advocateslaud dot com.
Speaker 1: Ryan is on the phone today for our first Day follow up. He's getting ghosted by a woman named Shana. So we're about to call her and see if she tells why she's ghosting him and maybe get him another date. First, Ryan, how long has it been has you heard from Shana?
Speaker 10: It's been about three days now, three days?
Speaker 6: I know that doesn't feel like a long time, but after like our data fields like forever, because she was responding so much before, you know.
Speaker 1: Okay, why don't you tell us about the day and how you met her and stuff?
Speaker 4: Cool?
Speaker 10: So we met during a pub pro It was fun. She wasn't out very.
Speaker 6: Long, but like I got her number before she left, and we thought that, like we talked about him, would like we'll have a proper date. There's this little pocket of the city that has a park, one of my favorite pizza places, and like an ice cream spot next door. So I was thinking, like that might be actually a really fun date. We get multiple venues, a little extra time depending on how well it goes, you know. Then I found out there was a band performing at the pizza place one of the nights, so I asked her out for that and she said yes, and like it was such a great vibe. We had pizza, we had drinks, We laughed so much, like you know when your stomach actually hurts from laughing. Yeah, and then we ended the night with like we both didn't want to really go home, so we went and we did get the ice cream and we had a really nice kiss at the end.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah.
Speaker 6: I had like so much fun with her, and I feel like there's a little bit of mystery to her and I really want to get to know her more. She's like, guys, she's like so pretty, Like I just couldn't get enough.
Speaker 1: Well, what do you think happened? It sounds like it was so sweet.
Speaker 6: I made a joke, and sometimes jokes don't always come across when you're nervous. She had dropped something on the floor, and I'm like, I noticed that my shoes were in tied and I was like, wan't't you just tie my shoes while you're down there? And like I was just weird.
Speaker 1: Gonna lie, yeah, hey, tie my shoes and make me food like that? Oh no, just might be it. What did she do though? When we were like, tie my shoes?
Speaker 10: Actually tied my shoes and I was like.
Speaker 1: No, she actually did, Yeah she did. She laugh. Did she think you were serious?
Speaker 10: I was not serious whatsoever.
Speaker 6: And at the time I didn't really think it was a big deal because it kind of felt like playful, like she was like here done, you know. But then when I told my buddies about it, they couldn't stop like making fun of me. And I genuinely feel that because it's just one of those things, you know, like when we're nervous, we're out with somebody that we like, we sometimes say stupid stuff. And I'm not that guy who would be like, you know, like you were saying, like time my shoes and make me a sandwich. That's not me. It is genuinely a bad joke, and that's all it was. But now it's been three days and it feels pretty glatant because she was always responding like right away. Like I would text her, I would think about like what to say, and I text her. I'd spend like twenty minutes and then within like thirty seconds she'd be back with like ten texts.
Speaker 10: And now it's just been nothing.
Speaker 3: I mean, you know what Jubil always says. Though Jubile always says it's all about the delivery. So if you thought you were being funny, but if it didn't deliver, yeah.
Speaker 10: I'm with you, guys.
Speaker 12: I'm with you, guys.
Speaker 6: I wish I could go back and change you know what. She kissed you afterwards, a really nice long kiss too, where I was like, Okay, she's feeling the connection too.
Speaker 1: Did it seem like she wanted to kiss you or did you also go and now give me a kiss?
Speaker 10: There's your reward.
Speaker 2: Now I'm playing my shoes, sweet thing, and your jokes are funny.
Speaker 6: Consent is my move? Is I always say, can I kiss you? That's my move? And she smiled and she was like yeah, and she pulled me in. Okay, and like the last thing that.
Speaker 10: I actually texted her was actually like that.
Speaker 6: I was thinking about her and then I couldn't wait for the next date to kiss her again and not him I was.
Speaker 1: Thinking about because my shoes came on tie. Sorry, I couldn't help it. All right, man, we'll figure it out for you. We'll play a song, come back and then call her and if she'll tell us why she's ghosting you. Okay, I'm good, all right, Please don't come back here. Your First Day follow up. Next, right in the middle of today's first Day follow up, if you're just joining us, Ryan is on the phone and he's getting ghosted by Shana. So we're about to call her and see if she'll tell us why she's ghosting him and maybe get him another date. But real quick, Ryan, why don't you refresh everybody's memory on your date with Shana?
Speaker 10: We met during a pop crawl.
Speaker 6: We ended up going to on a separate night pizza, ice cream, there's a live band, had a great kiss. I made a bad joke asking her to tie my shoes. She actually did it, And now I think I might have lost an amazing opportunity to get to know someone really cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you liked her a lot, right, I did.
Speaker 10: She's so pretty. It's crazy and cool and fun and smart.
Speaker 1: Yeah all right, man? You ready for us to call her?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 4: Please?
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go. Hello, Hi, Ma, speak to Shana. Please, mister Hey Shana?
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 1: My name is Jewbell, and I host the radio show. It's called the Jewbil Show. Hi, Shana, the whole show's here. I'm Nina. Hi, I'm Victoria. How are you okay? This is show? No, it's not. Have you ever heard the show before?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm on the radio.
Speaker 1: Yes you are. We're actually calling you because we do a segment called the First Aid follow Up. So if you go out on a date with somebody and you end up ghosting them, they can email us to get you on the phone and ask why. And you're currently ghosting somebody. They like you a lot and they don't know why they're getting ghosted. Okay, any idea who that would be?
Speaker 19: I'm thinking maybe Ryan's right, it is Ryan, say, telling us why you're ghosting him. I mean, I know this might sound ironically that I'm being about him, because basically I'm groaching him because he kept picking on me about how I eat my ice cream.
Speaker 1: Picky about how you eat your ice cream.
Speaker 19: Yeah, And I mean, I know it's weird that I like caramel on strawberry ice cream, but he started calling me a psychopath and he just you know, he wasn't letting go of it, and I was like, I know, it's weird.
Speaker 8: But then he started commenting.
Speaker 19: How I hold the cone, and then he started making jokes about, like, I don't know, just other things like being picky with me.
Speaker 1: Was he joking I don't think so, but like, I don't know.
Speaker 19: It was like I just, you know, like I take paramel and he says it's caramel, and it's just all started to be a little bit too much, and it just didn't feel like the kind of guy I wanted to spend so.
Speaker 10: Much time with.
Speaker 1: Okay was ripping on you.
Speaker 19: Yeah, it's the whole night he's pouring my pigtails, you know, And I just I just want to have tea with somebody on the date, you know, miss.
Speaker 1: Him after though he told us that I.
Speaker 19: Did, because he's really cute and he's really nice, and I know he's really trying, but you know, I just I don't know if I want to sign up exactly for another night of that.
Speaker 4: But being picked on the whole time, yea makes sense? Does that makes sense?
Speaker 18: Like I just I know that.
Speaker 8: And I don't mean to be a ghoster because it's no fun.
Speaker 19: You know, But I'm just like, oh god, I just don't want to be criticized. And I don't know, I moved around a lot as a kid, and I was really shy and a little insecure and I'm trying to get over that.
Speaker 8: But it's just it just takes. It just kind of ruins the night a little bit.
Speaker 1: Constant picking can be a little triggering. I get that. Yeah, well, thank you for being honest with us, and now I have to be honest with you. Ryan is actually on the phone. Listen.
Speaker 19: Yeah, okay, okay, Hi Ryan.
Speaker 10: I okay, So, first.
Speaker 6: Sorry, I didn't realize that I was doing that. But also I'm hugely relieved that it wasn't the shoe tying thing, because I was so afraid that you thought I was this one guy who's just like time of shoes, give me a sandwich, go do this where I was just nervous because I was just joking about that.
Speaker 4: By the way, I'm like.
Speaker 19: I got the joke. I got the joke, and I didn't love it, but I wouldn't ghost you over it.
Speaker 6: Okay, thank you, But I'm sorry. I am so used to hanging out with my buddies and all we do is roast each other, and I guess that's been affecting me so much that I didn't realize that I was doing it too much. I honestly think it's so cute the way that you were holding your cone and the way that you pronounced words. I am just you know, sorry, that's not the experience.
Speaker 10: I wanted you to have a bad one.
Speaker 6: But I will say this, with dating, sometimes you write people off so quickly. And communication. You're such a great communicator, Like thank you for telling me through the radio about what I did wrong. Like I would be willing to work on that, you know, like I'll lock it up, no roasting if you were to go out with me again, and if I do, make sure them pumpable to just call it out.
Speaker 10: Yeah, okay, exactly.
Speaker 19: And I know, I know I have like weird little habits and it's caramel, and I know I hold my cone funny and and all that, and it's what.
Speaker 6: Makes you you. I think it's lovely.
Speaker 13: You know.
Speaker 10: I was just nervous.
Speaker 6: Trying to make jokes and trying to make sure you have an extra good time and then doing so, I kind of messed up. And I'm sorry you thought that.
Speaker 8: No, no, I would think it.
Speaker 6: Uh, you know, I might have gone too far. But honestly, like you haven't even seen a real psychopath until you see me eat hot dogs, you can always you know, that's what everybody says. You know what everybody says.
Speaker 10: I just love some meat.
Speaker 13: All right.
Speaker 1: With Ryan again and maybe eat a hot dog and watch how much he loves me. Eat another day.
Speaker 19: I mean, I just want you to, like I do, get jokes, and I know I'm a little sensitive, and I just I don't think I'll handle the constant clowning around very well, you know.
Speaker 10: But I mean, no more clowns, no more clowning.
Speaker 19: I'm but I still like you to be I don't want someone to not be themselves around me too, you know. But I mean, you're so nice and you're so lovely and to go try to contact me to a radio station. I mean, nobody's ever done that for me before. So I mean, I know you put so much effort into finding all those really fun places and and on all that.
Speaker 8: So I mean, yeah, let's go on another date. Let's give it a shot.
Speaker 1: Sweet congratulations, Ryan, you got another date.
Speaker 6: Thank you, Thank you guys for making it possible, and thank you Shane and I. You won't regret it, and if you do, you.
Speaker 10: Can roast me right back.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I will make fun of you and the way you eat half ees.
Speaker 6: Okay, Yeah, it's it's really weird.
Speaker 10: You gotta see it. I know you will have.
Speaker 1: He's like no chill like bath.
Speaker 7: Jeble's first Date follow up.
Speaker 1: Have you ever had this happen to you? It's the Jewbel Show. You're getting ready for work and then you sense that something in the room is watching you, a ghostly presence. So you do what everybody does when they think a ghost is watching them get ready for work. You turn around and say, I know you're in here, and the power of Christ compels you to drink it all it's and then you rip off your bath talent start doing a magic mic impression because everybody knows the ghosts hate helicopters. That's very specific. Okay, maybe it's just me. Well, anyway, someone on this show might be legit getting haunted. It's a crazy story just in time for Halloween, and she needs your help. Who is and what's going on? We'll tell you right after this. It's almost October. You know what that means, Oh, Candy, no Victoria. One thing, the ghosts are about to come out and play. Well, no joke. Somebody on this show needs your help because of some spooky stuff that's going on in their life. And it all started with a trip to a haunted mansion. That person is our very own Victoria Ramirez And if you haven't heard, we're giving away trips to Jamaica. Actually, if you want a trip to Jamaica right now, you can go to the Jubilshow dot com. It's the Jubil Shows Free trip to Jamaica, all inclusive trip to Paradise. Apply hotels and resorts inter for your very own four day, three night all inclusives to in Jamaica with an eight hundred dollars out retort airfare. Just go to the Jubilshow dot com and entered the keyword Sun. That's Sun. There you go at the Jubilshow dot com. And you could go to the Haunted Mansion too. Yes, when we were in Jamaica, the show visited a haunted mansion that was owned by a woman named Anna Palmer. So they call her the White Witch of Rosehall, and she practiced all sorts of witchcraft. And the house that we walked through a place where she'd offed three ex husbands and then was marked by her slave lover. The thing is not one but three, really, And we walked through the rooms where all this stuff happened, and they described the events, I mean, and the murders that happened on the place and all of the witchcraft that she would do vicious. And since that visit to the haunted mansion, Victoria has some interesting things that have been happening to her. Guys, And I'll let her tell what's been going on since that visit. It's getting very, very creepy. But first, also, she grew tired of her husband.
Speaker 13: And most people go for like a walk or get a divorce and they get tired of the husband.
Speaker 3: This girl, why, she didn't want them to have her money.
Speaker 13: Okay, so we walked through the haunted house. Then we get down with it. I'm like, it's that's not helpful.
Speaker 1: You will talking about how Victoria might be getting haunted by an actual ghost and we're not joking about this part. No, it was very creepy. We leave the haunted house.
Speaker 13: It was like late at night, I go to bed and at five point thirty in the morning, randomly, my lights just turned on, like all my lights in my room.
Speaker 1: Say that again.
Speaker 13: We went to the haunt house, came back to the hotel, and then at five thirty in the morning, my lights came on by themselves.
Speaker 1: By going to this haunted house.
Speaker 13: Yes, and I look around and there's nothing there, and so I get really scared and then I just kind of duck my head under the covers.
Speaker 1: It's whatever. I passed my back out because I was retired.
Speaker 13: But then I come and I start telling people in the morning about it, and everyone's looking at me weird.
Speaker 1: And then one of the guys who even.
Speaker 13: Works there, was like, Victoria, I see a dork or around you and I'm like, oh, that's not funny, thank you very much, just.
Speaker 1: Walking through the hallway and they're like, hey, what's wrong with you today? Yeah, I blew it off. It was whatever.
Speaker 13: And then my lights throughout the day started flickering wherever you were.
Speaker 1: No in my room.
Speaker 13: Okay, maybe like Homie was just hanging out in the room, I don't know, but they started just flickering out of nowhere, like all day.
Speaker 1: We're talking about when we were in Jamaica because the show was giving away a trip to Jamaica. We toured a haunted house where this woman had murdered three of her husband's and was also murdered herself. And then the day after, Victoria, in the middle of the night, is woken up by her lights turning on by themselves in her hotel room.
Speaker 13: And a coffee mug was sipped over and a cop what. I was very creeped out by that part. I didn't make coffee at all when I was there.
Speaker 1: Listen over it freaks me out, dude, especially the coffee mug being tipped over, because when we were touring the place, they told us about people that tried to stay in that house to test out if it was haunted, and when they were staying there, they ended up leaving because they had a coffee cup or a teacup on the table and then it just shattered.
Speaker 7: I don't think I.
Speaker 1: Understand how scared I was.
Speaker 13: But another story they told us was how someone took a rock from the house and like, all these bad things start happening.
Speaker 1: I'm like, mind you, I didn't take anything. I bought a hat. I haven't won the hat, since you're the only one that bought anything from the gift store that.
Speaker 13: I know, and it's very creepy, so I haven't worn it. But recently I was showering and I.
Speaker 4: Saw a random bruise on my leg.
Speaker 1: What, No, it's a random Victoria.
Speaker 3: I looked at it and I was like, oh my god, I was like, an every haunted movie I've seen, it's like they start with bruises.
Speaker 1: Actually that's I know. It's like the inside of my leg.
Speaker 13: And I can tell you right now not the freaky's been going on, so like I'm not.
Speaker 3: I mean, while I believe in ghosts and I totally get that, and then the bruises is real. You are a very clumsy person that walks into walls, and also you have a cat, So I just I don't know about this. I don't think she followed you home. I really don't know.
Speaker 13: But things like I haven't ran into anything lately, I haven't tripped. No, it's not just me being clumsy, Like I know, anything else we happening. My cat's been kind of like looking at the walls weird lately, if I'm being honest.
Speaker 1: Oh, and they say cats can see that, canials that scared? The cross staring at the corner and like looking up and stuff. Yes, And she's in the middle of the night.
Speaker 13: I caught her the other day and I'm like, Mosa, come here, come to bed.
Speaker 1: Do you legit think that this ghost could have followed you home?
Speaker 3: Yes, they don't follow you. They attached to you. So if she came back with you, it's not because she followed you.
Speaker 1: It's because she.
Speaker 3: Attached two years too late for she's already taps to JEF.
Speaker 1: That's not funny. I'm sorry about that. Who comes to your house and clears it out? Why? Why I'm not needed?
Speaker 13: Thank you very much, he says, Actually happening, guys, it's very scary.
Speaker 1: It's not funny, very serious. If anyone wo's had to get rid of ghosts, Hexton dmmy call in. I need help. I'm scared and I'm too young. Tony. If anybody knows how Victoria can get rid of or ghosts, please help us out. Neian told me I talked to it at one point, but I tried and I sounded creepy. Oh there's somebody on the phone to talk to you, Victoria. I'm scared. Okay, this is good. Take the phone call.
Speaker 4: Yes, Ju.
Speaker 1: Sixty seconds away from a free trip to Jamaica. But first, it's Nina's what's trending.
Speaker 3: So there's a father who's trending right now because of how overprotective he is. And this definitely strikes a chord with me having an Iranian father who is very overprotective?
Speaker 1: So were your parents overprotective?
Speaker 3: Did they ever put a camera on your head so they could see what you were doing at a whole time?
Speaker 1: Sometimes I get sad about how much I was neglected as a kid, and then I hear stories about overprotective and so I'm like, that's cool. At least weren't doing It's fine. Oh yeah, you wouldn't want that.
Speaker 3: I used to get followed in the malls and I didn't know I was being followed. Would then I would get a call It's like who is that boy? You were talking to the blue T shirt? And I'd be like, where are you?
Speaker 1: Wow with my person?
Speaker 3: My person uncle, and like they would take shifts and I was just like never free next level security.
Speaker 20: No.
Speaker 1: Sure Red has a daughter, would you just drop a goper on her head when she starts dating? No? No, that is woof No.
Speaker 4: Yike, sorry, I'm just wiping out.
Speaker 1: We were talking about how rather not give her the resources she needs to make smart decisions goating. I'm so sorry about that. Where starting to cry a little bit. Okay, well this is.
Speaker 3: This is something normal you can take to your daughter, bron Okay, there is a beauty trend that we're making our way into the fall season with and it's called blondzer.
Speaker 1: It is beauty's biggest trend. Blondzer. Would you like to guess what that means? It's two words mashed up into one to bronze your skin blonder. A blondzer is a hybrid.
Speaker 3: Instead of having to put on the blush and then your bronzer, or your bronzer and then your blush, you just do it all at once. This is so silly. But this is so silly it already exists.
Speaker 1: Well, rouge.
Speaker 3: Rug is what Grandma used to call blush, but this is a very specific kind of blush.
Speaker 1: I have no idea what it was until now. So thanks for the employee even ask why you put on a nice blouse with a sweet bread coach and some rouge and then you go out on the town. Now you pretty much do the same thing.
Speaker 3: You can still put on your brooch and your blouse with a bronzer.
Speaker 1: And it's usually a guy in a dress. What Harry styles with the brooches? Oh yeah, he does wear that. He wears dresses and brooches. Became an old woman, somebody.
Speaker 3: It's sounding way worse than I meant it's so confident. Well, blauser is what's trending. Brought to you by Mother's you being going auburn your home per.
Speaker 1: Mission, though, right now sign for your free trip to Jamaica and all inclusive trip to Paradise. Apply Hotels and Resorts inter for your very own four day, three night, all inclusive sta in Jamaica with an eight hundred dollars voucher toward airfare. Go to the Jubilshow dot com and enter the word trip right now at the Jubilshow dot com.
Speaker 4: Jewbles Dirty Little Secret.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hello, Hey, what's up? You have a dirty little secret?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I hey, uh.
Speaker 20: You know, whenever I would like let one go or you know, flatulate, I would blame it on the kids or my wife.
Speaker 6: I'm like, oh my gosh, did.
Speaker 11: You hear that?
Speaker 18: And it'd be my fault.
Speaker 20: Well, then we got this little chihuahua named Pup Pup, and so that little dog would let one go and it'd run away, and so I said, did you hear that? My wife's like, that was you guy. That wasn't the chihuahua, that wasn't pop up, That was you. And I'm like no, I'm serious. This dog farks and runs away. Well then one day she didn't believe me because I was always blaming the kids and everybody else for my flatulence. Or even one day when she was home alone, pup let one go and ran, you know, into the kitchen. And it was so funny that little dog would run every time it would fart.
Speaker 6: It was just a cute statement.
Speaker 1: That's funny. Do you say dogs are just like their owners? So that dog wasn't going to take great of that exactly.
Speaker 18: Just wanted to say.
Speaker 20: I was going to use my dirty little secret, was going to be to be on the Jubil Show and give a promo for my theater of Secrets.
Speaker 6: But I'm not going to do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're good. I'm glad you didn't do that. Yeah you two take care man, Thank you for your secret. Hey, what's up? You have a dirty little secret?
Speaker 18: I do well?
Speaker 1: Sweet? What is it about?
Speaker 4: Ten years ago?
Speaker 18: I hoped were my college buddies and spend the weekend at his house. Unfortunately I hooked up with his mom.
Speaker 1: What is that unfortunate or fortunate?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 18: Oh, it was one of those things that just happened. I was in the kitchen late at night, seeks care. Man, We've been drinking kind of like a barbecue thing, and one thing left to another and we made out.
Speaker 1: You said college, right, said okay, clarifying, is she your wife? Now?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 18: The funny the dirty little secret is a couple of months ago, almost ten years later, I met them in the grocery store. Oh yeah, they got a kids, And my buddy said, man, this dude reminds me of somebody's like deja woo.
Speaker 1: No, no way boo.
Speaker 18: Yeah. So I took a pick of him, and then I went home and started looking at my kids.
Speaker 7: Photos and oh, damn.
Speaker 1: You I have your friend's mom.
Speaker 6: Not intension an.
Speaker 1: That's funny man, you know, thank you for telling.
Speaker 6: Us very familiar.
Speaker 1: That's hilarious. It's a movie.
Speaker 14: Yeah.
Speaker 18: I wanted to get confirmation, so I so I told my mom to pick and he was like, oh that's you. When you were where did you take this one?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: Wow, Well, thank you for telling us your dirty little secret.
Speaker 6: I appreciate you. Guys, appreciate you.
Speaker 1: Man, have a good one.
Speaker 16: What's your dirty little secret?