Speaker 1: This is a miracle.
Speaker 2: There is no question that there are problems in this country between police and community. Yes, you are a donkey to the latest on that police killing of a black man, now the new developments in the death Lee spatshooting rampase man.
Speaker 1: Yes, it was a really bad day for him and this is what he did.
Speaker 2: And so we are in a state of emergency.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: White supremacist violence it is always have been the number one threat to our society. But I'm also very proud that my wife was white.
Speaker 1: It's a practice club, bitch, all right.
Speaker 2: Brenny, Please tell me why was I your donkey.
Speaker 4: Of the day.
Speaker 3: Donkey today for Wednesday, March fifth, goes to the Democrats, all of them as a party staff and mother, Eff and crew, for the way they left Congressman Al Green out there on an island unto himself. First of all, salutor's Congressman Our Green drop on a clues bombs for Congressman Green.
Speaker 1: You got some Dutch so gie.
Speaker 3: Okay, if you didn't watch the State of the Union last night, then you missed seventy seven year old Congressman Our Green stand up and disrupt President Donald Trump's speech. Now, as I was watching the State of the Union. The only thing I kept thinking was, I really don't know what Democrats do.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: Trump is a force of nature, all right. You can't stop them. You can only hope to contain them. And that energy has been projected on the whole Republican Party. And regardless of how you feel about their policies, regardless of how we know, okay, their policies are going to ruin the American economy, guarantee, they just come off strong Democrats. Democrats come off as weak, okay. And Democrats are never able to properly articulate the threat they say Republicans are. Okay, they go to the extremes, right, We've heard all the greatest hits, threat to democracy, fascist, constitutional crisis, and even if these things are true, Democrats never quite act like it. And last night was more of the same.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: That's why, once again I want to salute Congressman Our Green for standing up and attempting to call a thing a thing.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: If Trump is as bad as Democrats state he is, then somebody in the Democratic Party has to act like it, Okay.
Speaker 1: Somebody has to throw a middle finger to audition.
Speaker 3: Somebody has to throw a middle finger to the norms and do something different. You got to try something different, Okay, Michelle Obama said, when they go low, we go high. Well, that is the old play from an old playbook in twenty twenty five, when they go low. You got to take it to the flow with him. Okay, you got to scrub the mother effing ground. And Congressman Al Green took a page out of the Republican playbook. He did what Republican Congressman from South Carolina Joe Wilson did when he.
Speaker 1: Yelled, you lied at Obama. Let's listen. The reforms, the reforms I'm proposing would not apply to those who are here illegal. That's not true.
Speaker 3: Feel so light now in retrospect, right, and let's not forget Marjorie Taylor Green disrupting President Biden at.
Speaker 1: His State of the Union speech.
Speaker 5: It's not about him. It's not about me. I'd be a winner, not really. I Lincoln Lincoln Riley, an innocent young woman who was killed by and illegal.
Speaker 3: Biden wasn't that well, So listen, I know right wing media is going to spin it like Congressman Al Green and Democrats with being petty.
Speaker 1: What he learned from the best.
Speaker 3: Okay, would you like to hear how Congressman Al Green got down last night?
Speaker 1: Well, let's go to Sky News Ouscraen for the report. Police, mister Green, take your seat. Take your seat, sir, take your seat.
Speaker 2: Democrat Representative Al Green was dramatically kicked out of the chamber after disrupting Donald Trump's joint address to Congress tonight.
Speaker 3: Finding that members continue to engage in willful and concerted disruption or proper decorum, The Chair now directs a.
Speaker 1: Sergeant at arms to restore order removed this gentleman from the chamber.
Speaker 2: Green showed no remolves for his disruption, saying it was worth being kicked doubt to make his point is it is the best way.
Speaker 1: To get on the costs to a person who.
Speaker 6: Uses his incibility, who uses his incibility against our civility.
Speaker 1: I'm willing to.
Speaker 6: Suffer whatever punishment is available to me. I didn't say to anyone, don't punish me. I've said I'll accept the punishment. But it's worth it to let people know that there are some of us who are going to stamp up against this president's desire to cut Medicaid, Medicare and social security, you see. And I'm also working on my articles of impeachment. This president is unfit. He should not hold the office. Thirty four fell in the convictions two times.
Speaker 1: Impeached drivel the clue bombs for our Green.
Speaker 3: I have no problem with what the og did did, But here's my issue.
Speaker 1: Old men for counsel, young men for war? Where was the young warriors?
Speaker 3: Okay, even if you didn't want to set it off like Congressman Our Green did, you got to stand with him when he does. Okay, you gotta walk out with him in protests. When they kicked him out. Our Green is seventy. He out there with a cane, okay, looking like the old man in New Jack City. Rest in peace to Bill Cobbs. Remember when the old man was telling Nino Brown he going to hell. That's how Congressman Our Green looked. But where was the rest of the Democrats?
Speaker 7: Huh?
Speaker 3: Y'all left Captain America to fight the Black Order by himself. Imagine if those portals opened up an Avengers in game, but instead of coming out to fight, the rest of the Avengers just sat there and watched, watched Captain America get embarrassed. That's what Democrats did the Congressman Our Green last night, and it made an.
Speaker 1: Already weak party look weaker. Okay.
Speaker 3: House Speaker Mike Johnson called for the House Sergeant at Arms to remove Our Green from the chamber. Democrats, y'all should have walked out with him. I mean, look, I don't know what else it is for them to do. They are just the lost party, no real fight whatsoever. It's like Republicans and Democrats aren't even playing the same game. They're not in the same league. They're not shooting at the same basket. They aren't even speaking the same language. And I don't know what Democrats do to cut through, because when they have moments they make a statement like last night, they fumble.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: I know all the older Democrats, okay to Congressman Clyde Burns of the world and Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, the ones that go along to get along, like Hakeem Jeffries, I know they gonna follow protocol and show up to the State of the Union. But the younger ones, you all honestly shouldn't have shown up if you weren't going to be more disruptive. Okay, Paul al Green, he dropped his nuts. Okay, maybe he thought if I said it off, folks will follow suit. But no, y'all out there holding up signs like it's a silent auction.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: Matter of fact, they weren't even signs. They would pickleball paddles.
Speaker 1: Okay. Democrats were out there looking like a bunch of pickleball paddle polishers.
Speaker 3: Okay, they really were looking like they wanted to challenge Trump and the Republican Party to a friendly game of pickle ball. When diplomacy fails, perhaps a friendly pick a ball match on the.
Speaker 1: House floor can settle the score.
Speaker 3: No looks, man, We're in a screen at times, okay, because Trump can stand up there and tell a lot of lies, but nobody cares because if you're a Democrat, you think Republicans are always if you're a Republican, you think Democrats are always lying.
Speaker 1: So nobody is listening objectively.
Speaker 3: Okay, But at this point, it's not about policy, sadly, it's about optics. And I don't know how Democrats can change the optics without a massive overhaul of the whole party. Okay, America, we are just gonna have to let things play out. But when you inevitable fumble from Republicans come, and it will because the economy is only gonna get worse gearunteed. Okay, people will not be able to afford their basic needs.
Speaker 1: Garunteed.
Speaker 3: There's been eleven recessions in this country since World War Two. Okay, ten have been under Republican presidents. We more than likely will be headed towards another one. So Republicans are going to fumble. I just believe that when they do, Democrats don't have the team to recover the ball.
Speaker 1: Because Congressman Al Green had the.
Speaker 3: Ball last night and you damn sure didn't have the team to block form. Please give the Democratic Party the sweet times of the Hamiltons.
Speaker 7: Oh the oh, the day.
Speaker 1: The Congressman Agreen once again.
Speaker 4: Man absolutely question, why did you use Australian news team?
Speaker 1: I have no idea.
Speaker 4: That's our producers curious why you use the Australian news team talk about American stuff?
Speaker 1: That no idea. Just so many people covering that. Just why did you do that? They didn't Australia couldn't believe it either. Report. Our producers texted me now to tell me why you.
Speaker 4: We don't do good news reports in America not Trump would be mad. He said, keep it American, you were just gonna.
Speaker 1: Go ahead and use it Australian.
Speaker 4: When we got all these news cash Channel two four five.
Speaker 3: Podcast right now, Eddie said, because they had the best report, Luther Scott News.
Speaker 4: They're gonna put a tiffon all right, thank you for that.
Speaker 1: Donkey of Today.
Speaker 3: Donkey of Today is sponsored by renowned personal injury attorney Michael to Bull lamb is soft. Don't be a donkey when you need a fighter on your side. If you're ever injured, go to Michael to Bull dot com. That's Michael to Bull dot com. And when you mess with the bull, you get the horns.
Speaker 1: Wake that ass up in the morning. The Breakfast Club