Speaker 1: Well, hey everybody, and welcome to the Rogue Recap. I am Linda McLaughlin and I just have to tell you I hate, hate, hate Zoorron, Mom, Donnie and everybody's talking about this guy, and they're tiptoeing around, Oh why he's so bad, But you know we're not sure. Why you're not sure? Why why aren't you sure? Well, I'll tell you he's anti American, he's anti police. I guarantee you that this person who's screaming free, free Palestine and talking about how we need to look and be like our brothers and sisters in a room full of his Muslim brothers and sisters, this is not a man who is saying, let's bring together all Americans. This is a man who is screaming at Tom Homan, who is fighting for Palestine, who is saying he wants to arrest net and Yahoo, who despises Donald Trump. He sounds like any other anti femine. And I don't know about you guys, but I don't want any ANTIFA member being the mayor of anything. I don't want them to be the main dog catcher in the neighborhood. To use an expression that my grandmother used to say it's enough this guy, you know what it is. It's not even that you could talk about all of his radical positions, his radical religious ideals, his radical affiliations. He's just an asshole. He really is just an asshole. This guy has no career experience. What business has mom, Donnie run? I mean, I'm serious, what does he run?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: Dinkins was a businessman, a bad one, but a businessman. Giuliani was an attorney and a businessman. Mayor Adams was a police officer and then became chief of police and ran the police department. Like all of these people have experience in organizing and leading people. And while we may not always agree with them at every turn, they do have a back that allows them to lead people. Mom, Donnie hasn't led anything. This guy is running around talking trash at every turn. He has nothing to offer us, and he knows who's supporting him. A bunch of dumb liberals. They're standing in a room. It's a room full of Karen's talking about how they're going to be progressive. You are electing a radical communist Muslim to be the mayor of New York. This is a man who is telling you he wants to tax more of the wider neighborhoods. You can't decide how to base your tax structure and your budget on race and say, well, we're going to make government run grocery stores, and everybody's going to get free housing, and everybody's going to get free healthcare. And the way that we're going to do it is we're going to tax everybody, and even if their businesses aren't based in New York, we are going to allow them to pay the taxes to be here, even if their HQ is in Texas. It is insane. You are looking to drive out every aspect of free economic society, of capitalism as it exists. New York is the capital of the United States. There is no way around it. And this is somebody who is paneling around with a guy who said that the United States deserved nine to eleven. If this is a person who thinks that the United States and New York City deserve nine to eleven, then he has no business ever being the mayor of New York. And he sure as hell doesn't. I mean, to be perfectly frank with you, he shouldn't even be in the United States of America. He shouldn't be in New York. He shouldn't be in the United States of America. If you think that the nation in which you live deserve to be attacked, then you're in the wrong nation. That is something that I feel very strongly about. You are in America. We are the freest, most democratic nation in the world. If you don't like it, get the hell out. We've had enough. I don't want to pay anybody else's childcare. I don't want to pay anybody else's welfare. I don't want to pay for anybody else's food stamps. You know why, because it was meant to be a system that helps you get back on your feet, not as a means of living, as a way of life. It is not this cycle where the more kids you have, the more money you can get out of the system. But guess what, that's what it is. And it's a vicious cycle because it's created an entire generation of people who are entitled and lazy and get everything for free. But let me tell you something. If I walked into your house and I said, oh, you know what, I want that stereo. Oh you know what I want all the food in your refrigerator. Oh I like your Jordan's. You'd be very upset if I took them from you. But that is what you are doing to the American people. You are taking money out of their mouth. It's not that hard. And now we have all of these people who want to elect Mom Donnie. Why do you want to elect mom Donnie? What do you think he's going to do for you? Honestly, what is Mom Donnie going to do for you? Go ahead, all wait, that's right. You don't have any answer because you don't know, because he's never done anything.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: I have some audio here of him and it's somebody asking him to denounce Sharia law. So, Sharia law is something that is practiced by extremist Muslim crut clerics, and women are have to be completely covered head to toe. It's like slit fryes. And some of them don't even have that. They have the veils that just have sort of like a lighter veil over the eye. I gotta tell you one thing. I saw a video today of a woman trying to drive in one of these things. I'm like, come on, you're going to kill somebody if you are not able to denounce Sharia law that subjugates women, that believes in child brides, that mutilates children, and not mutilate some so that boys can become girls and girls can become boys, but to actually hurt them for the sheer pleasure of hurting them and then watching them get flogged in the street or stoning women because they, you know, weren't with a man the way they were supposed to be with a man, or they saw somebody holding hands or whatever it is. It is beyond And that's why I'm telling you hear in this show. You think he's this progressive, you think he's for trans rights and he's for you know, mutilation of our children. He is absolutely not the way you think. And the only reason that he is supporting some of these progressive and divisive movements is because it's tearing apart the country. It's an issue that affects I think it's like Pero point zho four percent of the entire United States population and the groomings teachers that we find in our public education system. And that's not all because I know a lot of great teachers. I gotta be honest with you, I really have had some great experience, but I've had a lot of negative experiences too, where they want to over sexualize and overstimulate. Our kids and parents are so checked out because they got to work two in three jobs, because they got to pay all these taxes, because they got a bunch of freeloaders that have learned how to work the system. It's I gotta tell you, it's a very vicious cycle. And so Mam Donnie has asked, will you denounce sharia law? Take a listen to what his answer is.
Speaker 2: What i'no, I'm asking you, not him running.
Speaker 1: I know, but I've been a run mayor. You have to denounce.
Speaker 3: What chill.
Speaker 1: I'no, I'm asking you, not him running. I know, but I'm like, you've been a run mayor, you have to denounce it.
Speaker 3: From a political tradition, Donald Trump describes as the enemy within. We came here to remake this safety, the image of our people law.
Speaker 1: What you're gonna run? The name.
Speaker 3: Signs thank you so much, thank you.
Speaker 1: So that is Mom Donnie leading that crowd of people, all in full traditional Muslim garb. That is Mom Donnie talking to your average Joe who put that up on accident on TikTok only. Thus is his name asking him a question in Manhattan. Will you denounce sharia law? We have this Islamic patrol in Queens and Brooklyn. They're already trying to implement sharia law and sharia control. And now this guy is unable to denounce it, and he's saying things like, what is sharia law? I'm like, bro, there is nothing more telling. First of all, everybody knows that you know what it is, so let's start there. But the fact that you're being funny and saying, what is sharia law? I'm running for the mayor of New York. What is sharia law? Your simple answer should be, I denounce sharia law. Sharia law does not belong in Western society. It is not compatible with democracy, it is not compatible with women's rights, it is not compatible for the way that we live our lives here in the United States. And instead he laughs off and gets very uncomfortable because he knows he's being filmed. And this whole code of contact that is being interpreted by these Muslim clerics from the Quran, these teachings of the prophet Muhammad who took a seven year old bride, and I use the word bride very loosely and satirically. This guy knows exactly what sharia law is, and it's happening all over the United States, and there seems to be this very strange thing where, you know, we're not allowed to talk about it because it could be offensive it, it could be you know, deemed as being you know, against something. Yes, I am, I am against sharia law. Hello, good morning, knock knock. I'm against it. I want it out. I don't want my kids to deal with it. I don't want to deal with it. You know what, I don't want to see people doing the call to prayer in the middle of Fifth Avenue. It's Fifth Avenue. It's for people crossing the street, people riding their bike, and people taking a cab or driving. It's not for a hundred Muslims to stop in the middle of the day and pray to Allah. You want to pray to Allah, go to mosque.
Speaker 3: See you later.
Speaker 1: We got plenty of them. You don't need to take over the entire fashion district in New York City. And I know it's happening in other places too. It's happening in Minnesota, it's happening in Michigan, it's happening in Texas. Senator Cornin, whose daughter is a lobbyist who is working with them. The hell is going on? How much money are you getting paid that you are able to turn a blind eye to something that could destroy your country, and quite frankly is destroying your country. There's assimilation, there are people who acclimate to new places, and then there's invasion and infiltration. And to be very clear, we have the latter, we do not have the former, And if we don't stop it now, we're going to be facing a far, far greater adversary because, as we saw during COVID, all it took was a little toilet paper to turn people into lunatics. Well, imagine losing all of your freedom. Imagine having the Islamic patrol in this Jujaeo Christian nation telling you that you can't go out and what you're wearing, and you can't listen to what you're listening to, and you're not allowed to date so and so, and you're not allowed to go to this because you're an infidel, you're a kuffier. These things are serious, and we have people worried about the dumbest shit. Stop worrying about that stuff. Stop fighting over influencers, and stop fighting about the I don't know, just things that don't matter. You know, we have the women of the view comparing themselves to the struggles of the people in Tehran. You know, get a grip. I really feel strongly I would love to send every single person wearing a cafefe and screaming free Palestine and marching in New York City and anywhere else in this country, whether it's the La Riots, whether it's over in Oregon, whether it's in Austin, Texas, all these places where we have these rabid liberals. All of you, please do me a favor and copy Grete Funberg, get to Gassen by any means possible, and go see what you're dealing with. Your ignorance is your bliss. The fact that you are being paid to march, The fact that you are being paid to disrupt, the fact that you are being paid to throw rocks, to throw Molotov cocktails, to expose Ice. All of these things should be felonies. They should be considered treasonous, and you should be forced to leave the country. I am deeply concerned at the way people like me who oppose all of these things. I stand with Donald Trump. I stand with our government. I stand with our police, our firefighters, our first responders. For the most part. I've had my run ins too with a nasty cop or somebody in the House or Senate who's really I'm just like, I cannot believe you're a Republican. You gotta be kidding me. Republican or Democrats. To be perfectly frank, they're just rude. And it is mind blowing to me that these people are in positions of power. But putting that to the side, the amount of force that is used against a patriot versus someone who is screaming at the top of their lungs that they hate this country is unbelievable. I saw these three kids today and they're being charged with potential felony crimes, ten years in prison because they burned a or they took down a Pride flag. And I'm thinking to myself, we have people in the middle of the street burning the American flag, screaming from the top of their lungs, F bombing America, F the police, F Ice, you know, F Tom Holme, and F Trump, whatever it is, and they go free. We have people dropping cars from overpasses, setting them on fire in the middle of major highways, they go free. But three kids grab a Pride flag, a Pride flag, and they're gonna go to jail for ten years for a hate crime. Are you out of your mind? That's ridiculous. We have people getting raped in the middle of the street by illegal migrants, murdered in the middle of the street by illegal migrants, and nobody reports on it at all. But three dumb kids ripped own a Pride flag and you're gonna send them to jail for ten years. I guess I could understand that if the same thing was happening on the other side of the aisle, but it's not. Would it have been better if they had taken the flag, dropped it over and overpass, and then maybe put a rainbow on top of it and set that shit on fire? Would that have been okay? Would you have been happier then, because then it would have been more like Antifa, more like your Free Palestine movement, more like your Iranian regime. Apologists, it's absurd, and people, there's gotta be more people like me screaming at the top of their lungs, saying enough, it's bullshit, you guys are wrong. We're done. It's not who we are. I'm gonna fly my American flag, and if you come near it, then I guess I have a right to call the police and you're gonna go to jail for ten years. Right, that's a quick pro quo there, Right, No, it's not. That's the problem. That's the problem. It's okay to burn my American flag, but I can't take down your Pride flag. And think about that American flag, the blood that has been shed for that flag, the people that have given the ultimate sacrifice, compared to the Pride flag, which means that people of the same sex are able to be together. I got no problem with gay people. I could care less. Actually, I really just don't care. The trance thing. I'm not behind. I'm not behind it at all. The LGBTQ, whatever the rest of the letters are, I don't know what they mean. I don't care what they mean. I have no interest in learning. I really don't live your life, pay your taxes, don't hurt kids, don't hurt animals. We'll all be fine. This whole idea of everybody's got to know everything about every buddy all the time, whether it's Snapchat or Snapchat plus or I'm on Instagram, or did you see my reel or I put something up on TikTok No I didn't. I didn't. I didn't see what you had for breakfast? I didn't. And I love social media for a lot of really cool things and all the amazing things that I can learn about it. But most of the time that's not what's up there. It's just people hating on each other. Now, I will say, there are a lot of accounts that I follow that I find very informative and they help me. Like Libs of TikTok is one who obviously has gotten incredibly well known in the last few years, but they do the work. They're out there doing the research. James O'Keefe is another one. That guy buses ass and he's out there exposing people and they'll say, oh, he's a conspiracy theorist or he's this is he because he's got the receipts, he's got the paper trail. He's showing you what's going on. You may not like what he finds, but he's not lying. He's showing you what's happening. He has people on tape, you know that they got through undercover journalists and they're telling you what they think and he doesn't get the airplay. Why doesn't he get the airplay? But it doesn't fit the narrative, and probably because most of the people that own the networks are sitting there going oh shit, am my next? Because they allow it to happen. Just like when Caroline Levitt called out from the White House Press Office today press briefing today, and she said, oh, you know, we know who CNN is in the same Natasha Bertrand, who pushed the Russia hoax, is now lying about Iran and they're trying to figure out who did the leak and so on and so forth, and be hags at this calling it out as well, you know, the secretary from the Defense Secretary, you know, from the Pentagon talking about what is happening and why are people leaking information? I mean, there is a ton going on, and it's a lot of pushback against all these people that are lying. And then you come full circle back and you have people that are in elected positions. Now just think about this, right, we have Mom Donnie the lunatic running for mayor of New York. Thank god that I never thought I would say this. I want you to understand. I really didn't. But Mayor Adams is going to run again, and in a very very blue city like New York. If my choice is Mam Donnie or Mayor Adams, I'm going for Mayor Adams. It just is that simple. But there's another mayor and this woman, her name is Cynthia Lopez, and she is out there asking gangs to please come forward and push back against ICE and help to fight and expose all of these ICE members so that they don't catch illegal immigrants. This is a real thing on it. I have to tell you. It's one of those things when you hear it, you're like, I can't believe this is real, but it is. Take a listen.
Speaker 4: Not for nothing, but I want to know where all the totos are at in last Ane Jealous Eighteenth Street, Florence.
Speaker 1: Yeah, where where's the leadership at?
Speaker 4: Because you guys are all about territory and this is eighteenth Street and this is Torrance, and you guys tag everything up claiming hood and now that your hood's being invaded by the biggest gang there is, they aren't a peep out of you. It's everyone else who's not about the gang life that's out there. Protesting and speaking up.
Speaker 2: We're out there like biting our tur, protecting our tur protecting our people, and like where you at bin ka ya vitos, bin kaya vitoso.
Speaker 4: I'm like, dude, they're running a muck all up in your on your streets, on your streets and in your city.
Speaker 2: And Pete, when the big gang guns come in, nothing but like why And we're out here, the regular ones that have never been jumped in out here calling things out. I'm trying to organize people, trying to do the thing.
Speaker 4: So don't be trying to claim no black, no nothing.
Speaker 1: If you're not showing up right now trying.
Speaker 4: To like help out and organize, I don't want to hear a peep out of you once they're gone, trying to claim that this is my block.
Speaker 2: This was not your block.
Speaker 1: You weren't even here helping out.
Speaker 4: So whoever's the leadership over there, just fucking get your members in order.
Speaker 1: This is a mayor, this is a United States mayor in California asking the gangs to step up and be true leaders. It's it's just it's not even funny. So we have sharia law, mom, Donnie, and then we have crazy Cynthia Lopez calling for the cholos. Really, that's where we're at in twenty twenty five. You see, if you're not a student of history, you become a victim of it because it comes back around. And we have seen all of these things before, but it's much much worse now because people are brainwashed, they're lazy, they're slaves to their phones and to social media, and they listen and they watch, and they get almost like a zombie like state where they listen and they follow these terrible groups like the PSLs and the Soros groups and the Antifa groups and the Free Palestine groups because they all have this desire to be a part of the next thing, because they're a part of nothing, and once they become a part of something, they think that that's where they want to be. They have no idea where they should be, so they go the wrong way. And then when you look at an elected official saying, we have to protect our people and we have to make sure that we fight back and we have to protect our territory, your territory? Are we dance battling later? What are you talking about? This is the United States of America. But I have a feeling that Cynthia Lopez does not know this. We have to stop apologizing for stating the facts. There's got to be a point in time where I can just say you're nuts, you're racist, you're wrong.
Speaker 2: It just is what it is.
Speaker 1: And I feel like that time is now. I do not have any sympathy for a single free Palestine person. I would like to send them all to the West Bank. Go ahead, go. You wouldn't last a minute. No iPhones, no food, no Uber eats, you wouldn't have your Netflix, you wouldn't have your time to sit there and vape. There's none of that shit. These people are starving. And even the humanitarian need that is getting to Gaza that's coming from Israel in the United States is being taken by Hamas, and then Hamas is selling it to these poor people that are starving. Can you even imagine flour? They're just looking for flower water for the children to make anything, and they're being sold something that is for free. And you're aligning yourself with Hamas. You're wearing that caffe Are you kidding me? What a joke? I'm so sick of it all. And if New York City was to ever elect Mom, Donnie, we would never come back, and that's the God's honest truth. I want thank you guys for joining me tonight. I'll be back here tomorrow. I am outraged and annoyed beyond belief today. It's just it's a really scary time. We all got to wake up, and I think that we will. I think that the right side of the line is not a party issue. It's just the issues. It's right and it's wrong, not left and right, not Dems and Republicans, just right and wrong. You either love America or you hate it, and you better figure it out now because the people that love America have had enough of your shit. We'll see you tomorrow. Check us out at Linda Mick at the Rogue Recap. Have a great night, everybody. M