Speaker 1: Scrubbing In with Becca Tilly and Tanya rat An iHeartRadio podcast.
Speaker 2: Hello everybody, we are scrubbing.
Speaker 1: In corub a dub dub in the tub atub dub.
Speaker 2: Wow, another wedding episode. Before we begin, though, you had a celebrity interaction regarding the wedding.
Speaker 1: Yes, but is this like too much wedding talk?
Speaker 2: I think this is what the people want? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Not enough?
Speaker 1: Oh wow. The thing that I realized, I was like, I never realized until I was planning my wedding how many things you have to think about until I was like in it. So if you are planning a wedding or in the future we like to get married, it might be nice to here's some of these rands've.
Speaker 2: Been on this journey with you for a very long time, so I think this is very exciting. And they can't physically be at the wedding, so this is this is great. And then like, we're gonna do a wedding recap, so if you don't want to hear about wedding stuff, then come back in listen to old episodes, episodes, and we'll be back in late March.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we To me, this was just so sweet because we invited Kevin Jonas and his wife Danielle Jonas to our wedding. I have felt obviously I have this connection to them. I also felt very sentimental because I was talking to him the night before I got engaged about getting engaged, and he was like, when's he gonna propose?
Speaker 2: And did da da?
Speaker 1: And then it happened literally the next day, so like he was involved, and like everybody that was at the Jonas Brothers concert with me like had told him, like she's getting engaged tomorrow, so like he just feels it's part like a part, a part of the journey. And they tried so hard to like make it work. Like he was constantly reaching out I like remind asking us to remind him of like where and when, and like he just kept saying like to both me and Robbie, like we're really trying to make it work. We're really trying to make it work, which I thought was like so sweet. Turns out they can't make it because, as you've heard, Jonas con is like literally like they just have so much going on and he just like couldn't make it work, which I was not even expecting them to at all, But the fact that he picked up the phone called Robbie to let him know that like they're so sorry they can't make it. They really wanted to make it work. Then picked up the phone and called me separately to say he's so sorry. They really wanted to make it work, like we love you guys. I thought that was so classy and just like so nice. Like I'm like I have people that I see literally every day that just didn't even call me, text me, just went on the website and like RVP, no, do.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like literally I see every day like just like no. I was like, oh dang, like no text so sorry, like not even in the collects, you know, like Ben and Jess couldn't make it, and they wrote like we just you know, we try to make it work, but like we just had a baby and we love you guys. Congratulations. Like yeah, like I'm like nothing, And Kevin Jonas picks up the phone and calls both of us, not just like a text of the two of us, like picks up the phone and like speaks to us. Yeah, And I feel like that just shows you, like the character and the kind of guy that he is that he like.
Speaker 2: Did that so nice.
Speaker 1: It was so niceful and so thoughtful. It makes me I love them even more.
Speaker 2: A stand up human, stand up guy who will not be at the wedding. Correct, but they did their best.
Speaker 1: They did their best, which is all that matters.
Speaker 2: Well, a lot of our scrubbers wrote in asking questions for you, so I feel like we should get to them.
Speaker 1: Let's get to tak some of them.
Speaker 2: No no for three minutes, and let's not do that commercials.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 4: They're all screaming like no, no, more's fish.
Speaker 1: Sorry, sorry, my brain is not really here.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Let me let me an easty hand and handle the breaks, and you just relax and answer the questions.
Speaker 1: All right, give it to me.
Speaker 2: Okay. First question is simple, what are you most looking forward to?
Speaker 1: I'm definitely looking forward to just like all the people that I love so much, being in one space. I Our wedding shower that we had other night was one of like the best nights of my life. I think it because it was my family, his family, and like our closest closest friends, and so the fact that that was like one of the best nights of my life, I'm like imagining that the wedding is going to be like that time's a hundred h So that's what I'm most looking forward to. I love that.
Speaker 2: I'm so excited.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a good crew, it's a good squad. It's a good squad, all right.
Speaker 2: So this next one, I feel like, oh, this is probably a sentiment that a lot of the scrubbers feel and radio listeners feel. But the question is does it feel surreal? I followed your journey from the beginning, and I'm super excited for you.
Speaker 1: Like it honestly feels out of body. And it's so funny because I was talking to my makeup artist, who Liz if for people that are listening that don't know, she does makeup and glam for E And so when Ryan when we were on the morning show at Wilshire, like are different in the E building. So I've known Liz since I was like twenty one twenty two whenever I started, and she'd always seen me in the hallway, so she's like been on this journey with me too, you know what I mean, Like she's known me since then, and she was like, you're the epitome of like you know those little girls I always dream about their wedding. She's like, that is you, Like, that's that's what I think of when I think of those little girls, Like I envisioned you as like a little girl.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So, like it's so crazy that it's like happening. Yeah, it's crazy, and not even just like the wedding, just like the fact that like I'm going to be married, I know, a missus, a missus and like we've been together for five years, you know what I mean, Like I feel like it's been so much there's been so much time in our relationship already that I'm like, I can't believe I waited five years to do this, Like I was ready after the first month.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you were, which I'm glad y'all didn't do that.
Speaker 1: You never know.
Speaker 2: Okay. The next one is what has been the hardest and best part of this whole wedding season.
Speaker 1: The hardest part for me as I think I've realized I'm just not a good I'm not a very decisive person.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've learned that about you too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like I'm a I'm a worker bee, you know what I mean, Like I am good if you I show up to my job, I know what I need to turn in every night. I know what I need to do every morning, Like give me a task and I can do it. When I'm forced to make decisions, I am like I I go back and forth and I think I agonize over like every decision. So I think the decision making process has been like very hard for me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I also think that'd be hard for me. And I think it's decisions that are things that, like in the big scheme of things, they don't matter, so you're kind of like it could go either way and I'm fine.
Speaker 1: And the thing is, there's pros and cons to like every decision, you know what I mean. There's pros to doing a destination wedding. There's cons to doing a destination wedding. So I think that like the pros and cons to both is like very hard for somebody that's indecisive like myself. Well, we got here, yes, yes.
Speaker 2: By all means and by all agonizing decisions.
Speaker 1: We already.
Speaker 2: Okay. Well, what was the best part of the wedding planning?
Speaker 1: The best part was seeing how involved Robbie was the whole process, Like he's been on every single email, every single text message, like even last night when they were doing the hair and makeup trial with me. Like he was like, oh yeah, like you're going to do that with this dress, and like Liz was like the fact that he even knows that is so cute. So it's like been really cool and fun. I didn't realize he was going to be as involved as he has been.
Speaker 2: He's just an involved human.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he wanted to be involved in this podcast before the wedding, but he's just been so slammed at work that he couldn't swing it.
Speaker 2: It's okay, maybe he'll come on the recap. Maybe we can squeeze him in on the recap.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think at the end of I think he has a gets in the weeds. But yeah, something closing at the end of March.
Speaker 2: We already answered this. Someone said, how did the Boudoir photo book turn out? It's great? And she she ordered a book that did you style how the pages looked? Or was that like pre mating You just say to the photos.
Speaker 1: It's pre made. There's like six different like you either make it like a rectangle or a square or like the page. Yeah, you can decide which. Oh you took a great job, thank you. Yeah, it's gorgeous. Do you have any last minute things you want to do or moments you want to have before you become a wife. Oh that's a good question, Like is there.
Speaker 2: Anything like as before being a wife that you haven't done that you're like, I gotta squeeze this in before the wedding.
Speaker 1: Like what like one last fling before the ring?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: No, nothing sounds worse. No, literally, nothing.
Speaker 2: Like seeing one last wien.
Speaker 1: Who's what I see. I don't want to see any other one literally nothing. I'm so excited, Like I would marry him tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I think you would have married him two years four years ago?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, actually four.
Speaker 2: This is a good question. I think we've ever talked about this on the podcast. How do you feel about being Robbie's second bride slash wife?
Speaker 1: So it's interesting because it's something that I used to get really hung up on in the beginning of our relationship, you know, like not being the first with him and it being the first for me. But he has expressed to me he's like, because when Robby and I met, he didn't want to ever get married again. He was like, if I never get married again, I am aokay, Like he didn't need to get married again. He wanted to get married again, and so there's a huge mentality shift from when at that time, Like I think a lot of people will sometimes get married because they feel like that's what they need to do at the time, because that's what everybody's doing and it's like so ingrained in like your culture. And now he's doing it because it's like he wants this is like what he really wants, and it's like so different and so special because he's like, my kids are going to be there, you know, like there's nothing more special to him than the fact that like his kids are going to be there, and so yeah, it's just like a totally it's just a totally different experience, and I think I think in the beginning of the relationship, I couldn't differentiate, but now it's like very easy to see.
Speaker 2: I feel like you both did such a great job at navigating this, because I do remember having conversations where it was something you were hung up on, and I feel like Robbie did a great job at making sure that you felt validated in how you were feeling, but also reassured that it was a totally separate experience for him and it wasn't like he was comparing the two or anything that like he wanted to have he wanted to marry you because he wants to be married to you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he's doing things this time that like he wants in his way, and like we're doing things that like feel right and you know what I mean, Like it just it's very different. And I was feeling the same way about kids too, Like I was like so hung up on that for a while, and then I was like, actually, this is a blessing that he's done this before, because I'm such a worry war and I'm like so in my head about stuff that it's going to be such a blessing to have him because he just like keeps me and he's already done it. Yeah, So like I know, I'm gonna lean on him a lot.
Speaker 2: You brought this up, but how will the boys be part of the wedding.
Speaker 1: They are best men and ring security, so they're going to be walking sunny down the aisle and then best men as well.
Speaker 2: That's really cute. Do did you have any trouble with the guest list? Since you know so many people in the entertainment industry.
Speaker 1: There are a couple people that we didn't invite that. I have a little bit of regrets about I'd say a handful. There's like a handful of people. But when we did the guest list, we like were really really like, these are people that have either like we didn't want anybody to meet one of us for the first time at our wedding. Like, have you ever been to a wedding where you're like meeting one of the brighter groom? Have you ever done that?
Speaker 2: I think I got invited as a guest one time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I felt weird about it. Yeah, like we didn't want any of that, this intimate celebration.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just went to a wedding in December where I met the groom there, right, Yeah, And it was it was weird.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: And because it's destination, we were like and because it was like we already knew going in, we wanted it to be like on the smaller side. So we were like, these are just going to be like, are tried and true people that we do life with that know us really well. Like there's not a single person at our wedding that like doesn't know us really well. Yeah, So it was kind of hard, but like, and I really have just like a handful of like two or three people that I wish I would have invited that I didn't, but that's it.
Speaker 2: Someone elked about you doing a first look, which we've already talked about, But was that a because I know a lot of the decision when people do the first look, it's to have a moment together before it's just like chaos, and to kind of get the photos handled, like to get the bridle photos so that once the wedding part, the ceremony's over, you can just go to the reception.
Speaker 1: I told our or our wedding photographer, I said, I already know after the ceremony, I'm gonna be a total mess, like I'm gonna look so distraught and like it's just gonna be tears. So I said, I want to do every single photo that we possibly can before the ceremony. That's why we're doing the cocktail hour before because we don't need it after because we're not gonna do any photos after the ceremony. We're gonna do like two or three like a handful, like ye there, and then we're gonna go straight in.
Speaker 2: The thing though, is that you will have a makeup artist there so even if you cry and you get I'm telling you they can. They can turn it around quick.
Speaker 1: You think, so oh yeah, oh wow, I'm like, god speed to Liz because it's gonna be It's gonna be a water works.
Speaker 2: But beyond the convenience of makeup and photos and stuff, was that a decision? Was that hard for you, like in terms of zero heart? Oh?
Speaker 1: Okay, like literally like the easiest decision on the planet.
Speaker 2: Okay. The next question is are you going Are you doing anything to surprise Robbie on the day of the wedding? But first, I think we should take a break before we get to that. Oo all right, So before the break, I asked someone else, are you doing anything to surprise Robbie on the day of the wedding?
Speaker 1: I am giving him his boudoir album. Yes, that's the only surprise he's getting.
Speaker 2: So here's my question. You're waking up, which I know we don't have a timeframe of like when you're starting to get ready or whatever.
Speaker 1: Do we I have a little bit. I think that David and Liz are gonna like be setting up by like ten thirty.
Speaker 2: Okay, So you wake up with Robbie, y'all? Do the Bourdoir book and then.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I don't know if I'm gonna do like right when we wake up, or like I should when we wake up right just like have it in the bed, I have him wake up, yeah, or like I was thinking about they deliver coffee to your room, like you tell them, like we're gonna get up at seven thirty, and they had they bring like a little basket with coffee to the room. So I was thinking of putting it in the basket with the coffee. So he just like sees it in there and he's like, what's this.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's cute that reaction. I like that. Yeah, and then you all will separate until the wedding.
Speaker 1: Once I start getting ready.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's out of there, out of there, banished from the room.
Speaker 1: Banished from the dungeon.
Speaker 2: Are you having any Serbian traditions involved? And are y'all doing any Jewish traditions.
Speaker 1: We will be doing one Jewish tradition during the ceremony, and then we will be doing like the horror, which is a traditional like the chairs in the in the air dance, and then there's a traditional Persian song where you throw like white basically our wedding planner. After we get married, underneath like the hoop bush, She's gonna go and like literally rip all the rose petals off of all the roses so that we can have flowers to like throw, kind of like at that luncheary, everybody was like, throws and then we'll do one serbian song too as well. Love.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sided, what color of the bridesmaids were? Let me tell you it's a champagne ivory adjacent to color, which I when when Tonya was sending me the dresses, I was like, this is too white, Like you are the bride, this is too white. How are we supposed to be in like a color this close to white?
Speaker 1: I envisioned you all like basically in white.
Speaker 2: Is anyone else shocked by this?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, it's gorgeous. I just knowing how much white has meant you. I think it's still and white. I know, taking away from my gorgeous gown, I know we're not. We could literally never believe me with some of the dresses I've tried on. We could never take away from what I'm just saying. It was every time you're seeing me dressed, and I was like, no, it's too white. And then when I saw everyone's color, I was like, oh, they're like close to white.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, I wanted that.
Speaker 2: No, well, the photo examples you showed me there, it's gorgeous. They're like yeah, and especially at the setting, the setting we're going.
Speaker 1: To be in, and I think it's so pretty.
Speaker 2: I yeah, And I can't wait till I find mine.
Speaker 1: The same she said yes to the dress.
Speaker 2: I can't wait to say yes to the dress. Are you letting Robbie see you in your dress before the wedding? Yes, but look I know, but nothing before then.
Speaker 1: No, I hasn't seen it.
Speaker 2: He knows nothing about any of your dresses, just.
Speaker 1: The wedding dress. He's seen all the rest of them.
Speaker 2: Oh, you saw your reception dress.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my god, I know. I was too excited.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: I'm like, well, I was trying it on. I had Reggie at my house, like like I had things happening and he was there, so I was like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but when we were doing the drawers, we banished him to his room.
Speaker 1: Yes, that is true.
Speaker 2: You were just too excited.
Speaker 1: I was.
Speaker 2: We already talked about the playlist vibes just like girly empower wedding vibes. Did you find something borrowed?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Oh, are you going to find something?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Are you borrowing earrings jeweler?
Speaker 1: Yeah, borrowing them from a jeweler.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're borrowing. That's borrowed. Okay, great, something borrowed. Someone said they're confused by your comment about no seated dinner.
Speaker 1: Oh so, so we're kind of doing stuff at our wedding that we typically don't like to do at other weddings. And one of the things that I really don't enjoy is sitting down for a very long, plated dinner while my buzz is like wearing off listening to like a lot of speeches. So we were like, we still want to have the speeches, and we want to have those moments with like the people that we love, and so we're doing that all the night before. We're the only speech you will hear at our reception is just from Robbie and myself.
Speaker 2: And.
Speaker 1: The the seated dinner I feel like takes away. We just want people dancing. We really just want the dance FLD to be like the spot And I feel like when you have a plated dinner, like nobody's getting up and dancing until they eat their dinner. But because we have such like a we have a lot of food at the cocktail hour, so we don't even think people are going to be super hungry when they get to the reception. So we just wanted to have the food open. Basically, there's gonna be like stations and they're gonna be like barbecuing, like live on the spot, you know, so like if you go up there and you're like, I want a piece of that, they'll cut it right off the thing.
Speaker 2: And like, oh, some sounds amazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's gonna be good. So but it'll be open from like for two hours. So if you're not hungry when the reception starts, it's fine. You can like dance for an hour and then you can get food. So we just wanted people to have flexibility to like eat when they want, drink when they want, like you know, dance when they want love instead of being tied to the to their chair, we're free.
Speaker 2: Everybody's free, free to roam about. Is there anything different or non traditional that you're most excited about for the wedding? Would that be it? Maybe?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm excited to see that my one of my best friends is performing are our first dance, and I think that's going to be like I can't even listen to invisible surprise for the guests.
Speaker 2: Well no, yeah, I mean you just instead of just saying her name, oh.
Speaker 1: Sophia, yeah yeah, yeah, No, I mean it's not like I mean, I think it will be a surprise to most of the guess.
Speaker 2: Like very excited, Like if I'm a fan of the podcast knowing that Sophia is performing.
Speaker 1: And she's like doing a different arrangement, like she's like really yeah, she's like really like treating it very like in a special way, and she like won't tell me like what she's doing. I know, you do what is she doing?
Speaker 2: You'll have to find tune into your wedding to find out.
Speaker 1: I can't even listen to that song without crying. So like the fact that she's going to be singing it and it's our first dancer, I'm going to be like just a puddle. Yeah, I'm going to be like the ugly cry.
Speaker 2: Like this is going to be the busiest she's ever been.
Speaker 1: I told her, like, you're gonna be You're gonna be on your toes.
Speaker 2: So Sonny is coming, What will she be doing post ceremony, where's she going to be.
Speaker 1: So we have a friend coming that is on sunny duty. So we have a sunny handler who will be helping and assistant house the whole weekend. But our goal is we want to have her at the welcome party for like a litle little bit, just like at the beginning. We want to like take pictures with her and stuff, but she'll probably mostly be in the room and then she definitely has like her task. She's in charge of the rings, which is like really important, sonny, Oh yeah, yeah yeah. But then after the ceremony, like she's not coming to the reception. It's a little too late for her. So I think, go to bed. She'll go to bed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well she have her bed like her little crate here.
Speaker 1: No, it's okay, yeah, so rage she will rage.
Speaker 2: They're like there's a noise something, a barking dog.
Speaker 1: We might have to we might have to give her a little gardening. Yeah, guard her a little bit, so just chill her out. But but yeah, I could not pack her crate. I was like, I just can't do this.
Speaker 2: They might have something that you could check that's like fold like that folds down, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Her crate does bold. We just have like one of those like creat crates like flat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would try to bring it, put it in like a plastic bag and just check it. I mean, because she'll probably just chill and sleep there. Loves her care if it's if it goes flat, I would try and pay your checks.
Speaker 1: Like what are those it's like the yeah, yeah, yeah, just like one of those, Like.
Speaker 2: I would try look into up. I think it would. I think it would give you a.
Speaker 1: Peace of mind.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's my thought. All right, what are play What are songs for the playlist for the dance floor? Like must plays them? Do you have a do not playlist? We do have a do not playlist?
Speaker 3: What is on there?
Speaker 2: I always get robbed of one.
Speaker 1: Song y M C A No, oh that's on there. Uh, I don't shuffle. It's on the do not play. Wow, I don't want any of those like oh no, none of those. And then I think die with a Smile is also on the do not play?
Speaker 3: Do Not Want to Be Next to You popular? That's the number one song in the list.
Speaker 1: Yes, oh, like all the vendors that like all like we have uh strings that are playing for the ceremony, and they only have a certain amount of songs that they like know how to play that's on the list. The band, there's only a certain amount of songs that they like, know how to play that's on the list. Interesting, Yeah, I'm like, take it off.
Speaker 2: I always get robbed of the Cupid shuffle, always on the do not play Sadly, I love watching people if I love watching people with no rhythm get up and get to dance this song and feel confident in what they're doing because they're just being told what to do.
Speaker 1: No, it's not gonna happen.
Speaker 2: Something wholesome about it.
Speaker 1: But I was making the DJ playlist and it's like so random. It's like Timber Pitbull to like to like Whitney Houston to Tina Turner to.
Speaker 3: Tease take requests.
Speaker 1: Yes, as long as there's as long as it's on the not on the do not playlist, he will take request.
Speaker 3: How is Desposito looking?
Speaker 1: So the band is going to do that? Yeah, that's on the van's list.
Speaker 2: All right, you've made up keep a shuffle with Timber? Look?
Speaker 1: Yeah, comes on.
Speaker 2: Okay, are you gonna have a late night snack?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Okay, there is Robbie wants to jump in the ocean. That's like a huge thing for him. So what's what's the update on that.
Speaker 1: Okay, so we didn't do the late night snack actually wasn't even offered. But I think because we're doing the stations, we have more variety and there's gonna be so much food that I'm like, I don't think people are gonna need anything late night, but maybe something to think about. And then Robbie has this like he really wants everybody to jump in the ocean at the end of the night. I know it's like his only wish, and I'm like, don't put that on our guests, Like, I am your wife, I will do it with you, and then anybody that would like to join in can join in. But I'm like, I don't want him to put it on anybody, like I need you all to like jump in the ocean because some people have expensive you know, like some people don't want to do that.
Speaker 2: Like I'm not more scared of sharks.
Speaker 1: Oh not, No, it's not actually close. We're not gore like a hoe.
Speaker 2: You don't You're not on shark TikTok.
Speaker 3: It seems if he's like let's all jump in the ocean. It's just him.
Speaker 1: Like, I don't even I don't even want to jump in my dress. So I'm bringing like a little slip that I got on Amazon because I'm like, ain, no way, I'm jumping in the ocean in this thing. No vivia us no, no, no, no, no no. She is not touching the ocean salt.
Speaker 2: What combo of face? Wait, we're gonna take a break. Okay, and then we have like three more questions. It's gonna be it's gonna be rapid fire. We'll be right back. All right, we are back. These are our final questions before we leave you again. People want to know if I'll if I'm able to update throughout the weekend because they there was a suggestion to put in a live feed of the wedding where from the scrubbers put it? Where in the Facebook group?
Speaker 1: Who's going to do that?
Speaker 2: They were just like, shit, let's suggest it. And then people are like, let let's let Tanya have her space. But people are like, please, like give us updates on the wedding. But I'm like, I'm gonna I don't ever do live updates of anything really anymore. So I feel like, I wait, I don't want to. I want everything to be on your timeline and i'd rather.
Speaker 1: I had a full conversation yesterday because I am bringing Ashley out for social media purposes. So we were kind of going through stuff and I was like, I don't want to like I want her to just take all the content and I want to have it, but I'm like, I don't want to be like looking and approving and you know what I mean. And that's why because I just want to be so in the moment. So I don't know, but I think I'm gonna be so excited that I like, there's no way I'm not gonna post anything either, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Maybe on like Sunday, Yeah, oh.
Speaker 1: My god, son, I'm gonna be looking through everything. I've got that plane like free living every.
Speaker 2: Moment Sunday, you'll probably have the capacity to go through stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But I also want to be able to just be present and enjoy myself and I don't want to be like, oh, tonya, can I post this? Like I don't want to have to be like having that dialogue while we're just trying to But.
Speaker 1: It's funny because I'm still like trying to figure out, like now what I want to do, because she was like, if you want to go dark and you just want to like enjoy the moment, that's totally fine.
Speaker 2: But like you know, I was like, so the answer to this question is I will go by Tanya's what Tanya wants. I will take it so much content, but in terms of what I'm posting, we'll just be Tanya's discretion.
Speaker 1: Wow, the queen.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're wrapping up.
Speaker 1: We had one last question come in for you guys, So I'd like to read that one.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: It says what are Becca and east still looking forward to about the wedding?
Speaker 3: Oh my god?
Speaker 4: What am I not looking forward to? It's a shorter list. I just I just can't wait. I think about this so frequently. I can't wait to just see you on that day, Like after all this, seeing how you are and watching your face, I'm really.
Speaker 3: Excited about that.
Speaker 2: I just can't wait to see you. I know, I made it through all these Easton. It's also your first time in Mexico.
Speaker 3: My first time in Mexico.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm so honored to pop your Charry. That's the last thing I want to do. Before a couple of wives.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that I'm just so excited to have the moments of like getting you ready and like watching you like put on your dress. And I literally cannot wait until I'm facing the view of you coming down the stairs and getting to watch Robbie's face is what I'm really excited about. And I just feel like this moment has been such a lead up in our friendship and like I think about all the like I was thinking about all the funny moment, like so many funny moments, but also so much so many moments of like you yearning for this moment and this day. And I think it's like it's.
Speaker 1: Just it was so much sadness. Like I feel like as much like laughy taffy and like fun as I like would make it, there was so much sadness in that season too, you know.
Speaker 2: So I think it's just it's hard to even grasp that we're about to have like that is coming. Like we're getting we're getting a husband.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, we're getting a husband that's in our group chat with the PREDIENTE was like, we're getting married next week.
Speaker 2: I was like, we all come yat of gars.
Speaker 1: It's true though it's like so crazy, and I feel like Robbie's become such like a part and like fabric of like the people in my lives lives, you know.
Speaker 2: I just feel like he is everything that I wanted for you as a best friend, but also even more that you wanted in a partner. Like I feel like he's been able to be the type of guy and the type of teammate for you that I literally was kind.
Speaker 1: Of like.
Speaker 2: She's got to lower her expectations for a while, and it's to me, it was like wow, I was It made me realize, like to all the girls and guys and anyone who's out there that's in the single season, like keep your standards high, because like it, it is worth it when you find that person, because I've gotten to watch you like have someone who meets you so so much in the middle of everything that y'all go through, and I'm just like so excited that he like only brightens your shine that you already have. Yeah, So I can't wait and I'm ready.
Speaker 1: To party the same.
Speaker 5: We do have one more episode this week, the final wedding.
Speaker 2: And then we really are gonna leave y'all. But this is a wedding predictions will be our next episode, so stay tuned. We love you, somebody,