Speaker 1: Yeah, what's up, y'all?
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 3: Brodo He's a legendary Queen's rapper.
Speaker 4: Hey ha, Segree is your boy in He's a Miami hip hop pioneer.
Speaker 1: What up is dj e f N Together?
Speaker 5: They drink it up with some of the biggest players in music and sports?
Speaker 6: You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: The most professional, unprofessional podcast.
Speaker 2: This is drink rated.
Speaker 1: Every day is New Year's Eve.
Speaker 4: That's hey, sere your boy and put up his DJ e f And this is the Drink Podcast.
Speaker 1: We are the most professional, unprofessional podcast.
Speaker 4: The most professional unprofessional and listen every day is New Year's or your birthday when you want the.
Speaker 1: Drink Chess podcast.
Speaker 4: And today I got we got two very, very legendary specials. I told y'all, I'm not interviewing nobody if I got to google them. If I gotta google you, you will not make it because you know we're gonna drop our podcast every Friday, so labels switch day release date to Fridays. So I just want to be clear. If you want me to get your artists on here, we got.
Speaker 1: To know who the fuck they are.
Speaker 2: But today we have two very specials.
Speaker 1: We're gonna let them, introduce the.
Speaker 2: Ladies and gentlemen. How you doing. I go by the name of j.
Speaker 1: Kids mak.
Speaker 6: Yo.
Speaker 7: I go by the name of the rule.
Speaker 6: Are you?
Speaker 1: You know what?
Speaker 2: Everyone right?
Speaker 7: I'm gonna tell you ship you you got to the most distinguishable.
Speaker 8: Because I'm not even here and I said too, but I'm like today I'm playing.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: The voices you know that that that are very distinguishable. Like you know people.
Speaker 5: Like me.
Speaker 7: A nice one.
Speaker 1: I hate you with a to the The other day you told me never heard.
Speaker 7: Because I've had bad experiences when I've went on.
Speaker 1: He got bad experiences.
Speaker 7: Listen, listen. I love him like my brother. That's that's that's kiss brother. You know what I'm saying now, it's all brother to X. You want to about this out there?
Speaker 6: You're going on to the dog.
Speaker 1: I hate I hate Joah. Let me tell them jo I have to to somebody get me.
Speaker 4: Listen somebody too. They said life after death, job roll norwan X.
Speaker 1: I folded the job. He said, never coming. That's why I did a to you. Now you may get him to clow. He's in a great we did like you've been doing.
Speaker 7: Some shows with him, Yo, we did like this three fucking four show run.
Speaker 1: He came to one of.
Speaker 9: The joints, Dog Show, Dog, Let's do something, Baby, let's go.
Speaker 7: We add the dog to that too. But dog, you got the motherfucking show up. But let me let me ask you because nine times attended, dog gonna be the headliner.
Speaker 1: So you know what I'm saying, you gotta show up.
Speaker 6: You feel me?
Speaker 4: Marling Malling man, you know.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean. Mother man. You know I'm dyslexic. It is crazy.
Speaker 4: So when I see y'all and it's not like y'all came together, but.
Speaker 3: It was a beautiful that was a beautiful invite and it was.
Speaker 1: We came block.
Speaker 4: We came to D block yesterday. Kiss was under the weather. Were supposed to go to job Rule movie? Did it because we heard your movie theater crazy?
Speaker 1: Can you describe this movie?
Speaker 7: Did this the stunt? You know what I'm saying, stunt And I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't decent walk.
Speaker 4: So when I look at y'all together, we didn't set this up like this. But you had a very famous record together New York. How did that record come about? We wanted the negative parts out of that, But how did that record come about?
Speaker 7: Man, There's nothing, no, nothing negative about the record. I mean, you know, we wanted to just, you know, do something for New York. I got the joint from Cool and Dre and the record was dope, and I wanted to represent for New York and I wanted, you know, my nigga rask me.
Speaker 1: To come in the first time you worked together, we did like some free we did.
Speaker 2: We did a Mike Geronimo joint.
Speaker 1: On that record.
Speaker 2: Yeah, was on that joint we did for that was produced by I. Ge was managing Mike Geronimo.
Speaker 10: He was working early and and then cat wait wait cash Money Click wasn't Mike Gerna was separate from that, Like Mike with Geronimo.
Speaker 1: How did you look up? With Mike.
Speaker 2: Us the full call? I knew.
Speaker 3: Him and d was the the culprits of the family.
Speaker 2: So one day they say, Yo.
Speaker 3: We're going to do a song with Mike Geronimo and johin them.
Speaker 2: But I did get some week we need.
Speaker 7: To see kissing and like way back in the day's too and and like, well I.
Speaker 1: Want to hear the youngest story.
Speaker 4: Let's go, guy, I'm texting because our first we got boys first time.
Speaker 1: Remember in young we just.
Speaker 7: Got to see was going to see X you know, be in the studio, want them at a studio out there, So our house shout out to I know I got something up styles, but you know what's our families fucking around together too?
Speaker 6: I got yeah, I got family out.
Speaker 1: And it is getting deep. Let's make some noise for getting deep. Learn learn.
Speaker 4: I'm offinded if you learned something on this podcast. But I just learned something. You know how that is.
Speaker 7: And when you know you you funk with a nigga, you know from the outside, you know y'all y'all every.
Speaker 6: Day, but you know it's bigger than music.
Speaker 7: So you know, I see kids and I see them out there moving, and you know, I smile like, yes, my nigga, move, nigga.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: So I'm always happy when I see my nigga. You know, you know you my brother, we talk.
Speaker 1: All the definitely type of crazy ship.
Speaker 7: We talk about it.
Speaker 4: So at one point was it was rough riders and murder in supposed to like be like one can glamorate.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, he was always separate.
Speaker 11: It was just fished because we was all before even before he decides how the deal.
Speaker 12: Where he used to always funk with each other, D and Y and know you know J he went, he.
Speaker 1: Knew D and why.
Speaker 7: I think I think they like helped him buy some equipment and some ship like that.
Speaker 2: Probably one of them, it was some story like that.
Speaker 1: I think they get it, like helped him. They got him like the n p C.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you know what I'm saying. And and and that's how he started sucking with Dean. Why from back in the day.
Speaker 4: And then how did you meet because irving from Hollis.
Speaker 7: I met through my through my nigga, Chris Black, you know what I'm saying. He but Earth lived like right up the block, and you know he was d J IRV in the hood making mixtapes and ship like that, so I knew who he was and ship. But we never just crossed paths into my man Black and now kiss.
Speaker 1: I remember y'all was the Warlocks.
Speaker 7: I remember that.
Speaker 1: Time Stoles and she told us something that was crazy.
Speaker 4: Yesterday they said that it was just you when she got first and y'all was supposed to sign styles and.
Speaker 1: Then Dave, they said, there's somebody down here. Let's let's answer it because it's real. Hello.
Speaker 2: Hello put On speaking first speaker.
Speaker 1: Hello, Yes, okay, yes, please, okay, you have wonderful Is.
Speaker 7: This a non smoking room?
Speaker 1: Let me tell.
Speaker 4: You found Let's just throw that out there, my.
Speaker 7: Brother, let me tell you something. Everybody's fould and you know what, everybody from town, my nephew, everybody got in the town.
Speaker 2: Everybody got a little.
Speaker 1: Bit of grease ball and them.
Speaker 2: And it's everybody got a little bit of grease ball and them. Is that true?
Speaker 1: Did you believe that?
Speaker 7: Bro?
Speaker 6: Everybody's fast. It's one nigga.
Speaker 7: B J told me, he said, everybody's foul room. I said, I'm not a foul nigga. I'm a good nigga. He said, A nigga your foul.
Speaker 1: Everybody's faust A little bit of found in everybody. And that's I guess I do. And that's wh realize everybody's foul or something so big up.
Speaker 6: To the foul niggas.
Speaker 1: That's for the foul niggast. So they said that. Poff came and said there's no more warlocks. Warlocks. The locks figured it out. He said, figure it out. He said, I want to know.
Speaker 2: Your you know. He was at the time.
Speaker 3: One of the biggest niggas doing music at that time still is. He said the Warlocks wasn't marketable, so he dropped the war man, just cut the wolf and just be the locks.
Speaker 2: And then he told us to figure out what that is.
Speaker 4: That's exactly the exact same it's the exact same wolf.
Speaker 2: It's just the locks, and y'all come up with something.
Speaker 6: They figured it out.
Speaker 1: They figured it out.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: Living experience like that, that's hard. Let's make some noise for the acronym.
Speaker 2: I don't think works. That's called the afron that.
Speaker 1: I was a resource room. You know what I'm saying. I was in the slection.
Speaker 4: I was in the resource room and I still made it there. But that is that is a classic story. Now I'm gonna take it to you, they said, And I'm talking.
Speaker 2: About the style.
Speaker 3: It was me and Luke right, yeah, yeah, But the crazy ship.
Speaker 4: I asked him, I said, what was the most fun label you've ever been on? You can't answer this because you really like a deaf jam alumni from the from the beginning, Me and Kiss we was home for a little while.
Speaker 1: We was fucking every thing out there. You know what, I'm so.
Speaker 2: What what is your what's your favorite.
Speaker 1: Label that you was on? Like now that you sit back and.
Speaker 3: Reply, they said what they said, Ariston, I say in the they said bad Boy. You mean I'm going for the biggest man you can say it was? It was bad Boy. We had the most fun on Bad Boy. Okay, but I make the most money on in the school. So okay, I gotta.
Speaker 7: Take let's say something that crazy about that. You you know what I'm saying. I always like to I always you know, all of us as areist, we get asked that question, you know, like you know, what's your greatest accomplishment in the industry or what you feel is your your greatest you know, compisonment or whatever. And I always say, it's the journey. You know what I'm saying, Like that that great Quan voice.
Speaker 1: If you ever like this, I'm gonna let you go finish.
Speaker 4: But if you ever have a wit conversation with Ray Kwan and he never goes, your conversation wasn't good.
Speaker 1: Gray Kwan gotta go. Now the next thing you see Ray k k go and go space too.
Speaker 4: But ahead, I'm sorry, continue the journey, the journey. See I got you, I got you the journey.
Speaker 1: I want you, I want to see.
Speaker 7: But I always, I always, you know, feel like the journey was the illess ship. Like the money was the money and all that. You know that of course that's you know, that's that's dope. You know, nothing like making a shipload of money. But the journey was like damn you know, hard knocked life, fucking survival of the ills toll.
Speaker 1: You know, all of that ship was like you.
Speaker 2: Know what I'm saying, it was like priceless moments.
Speaker 7: Yeah, like this, I worked, my my everything I've been working for as far as now starting to come to fruition. It's it's you know, and and for me that she was so I know when you when you think a bad boy, you like that was what that was. You know, it was all coming full circle for you. And then but then you know the money, it's it's because you spent.
Speaker 4: Your whole career on depth jam correct Like basically like, yeah, yeah, here's.
Speaker 1: A tv T, tv T. You ain't had no fun on tv T. Don't tell me you have fun on TV Get the funk out, say something. Any time that Niggas sued me, he sued me for coming out crazy my Monday.
Speaker 7: But the experience was jomp because because Scott Haring was dead.
Speaker 1: Who Jill Scott was? Gil Scott? Nigga? Okay, I still don't know who that is?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 1: Come on you is that a music guy?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 6: Don't say that more than twice that.
Speaker 1: Don't say that three times?
Speaker 2: Y Gil?
Speaker 1: Who is that?
Speaker 2: Nigga?
Speaker 1: Revolution niggas?
Speaker 4: You don't know?
Speaker 1: Anyway? You learned something new every day.
Speaker 5: Like the last poets, like the last poet, learned something new everything.
Speaker 1: And right now I'm learning that. I don't know ship the last post.
Speaker 7: But anyway, anyway, okay, anyway, Gil, Gil, you know that experience. And he was he was old, knowledgeable music niggas woke we ship no sense we's going there smokeing them with him. He's dead now, you know, rest in peace. But yeah, God was that. But but Gil was an ill He was an ill inspiration on me, just for for musically, you know what I'm saying, talking about how the music business moves, and and and how to make moves in the music business, and and and and how to fall in love with the art form of music and ship like that. It was a good experience that and then rests did from Nannie, now you know what I'm saying, and they left. But but it was good experiences then that it just didn't.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you something about Steve Gottlie. This is smart, mother. Yeah he was doing TV.
Speaker 7: But but but but but his whay, he wasn't smart. He didn't understand hip hop. So now let me tell you what he could have had. He could have.
Speaker 1: Had first, that's the store that I had.
Speaker 7: First, he had me. He could have d m X.
Speaker 1: He DM Mexicans, which would.
Speaker 7: Have probably you know, the Lars money came around, and Dean Mild came from.
Speaker 1: He could have had Jay. He could have had.
Speaker 7: The Chronic and Snoop and all that ship too, because Drake brought him the Chronic.
Speaker 1: Even shopping the Chronic to everybody get the Steve was like, I don't get it.
Speaker 7: I don't understand it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's still good. But he bought like cartoons or some ship. Right, he was doing TV.
Speaker 6: He's a smart guy. You know, he was probably still doing He.
Speaker 5: Sued me like time do Yeah, he had it, he will, he was around, but people around.
Speaker 1: He owns Scott Storge is Publishing, so you.
Speaker 7: Know he he's a smart businessman, so he's probably still doing well. But the music, the culture, he didn't know, he didn't get it. He understand it like.
Speaker 4: That, right, and and you did that had the fun coming and then and then I was on more time that he was almost after death damn after that after that didn't but I didn't.
Speaker 1: I didn't drop.
Speaker 7: No, I didn't drop a more time. I supposed to drop the mirror on motown and things didn't work out, so I gave it away free online.
Speaker 1: And then you got locked up or that was after you.
Speaker 7: That was the way after that was that.
Speaker 1: Was okay, okay.
Speaker 4: But so you yep, you got you got great depth jam memories. Death was the ship J You know what I remember? I remember one seventy variant on sixty one sixty variant you could roll dice there, get your haircut.
Speaker 1: I don't know what this is was the MILLI that was the real Death. There would be all this that even on Death let was on That wasn't on depth, chilling, smoking weed rolling.
Speaker 3: It wasn't on Death sixty it was it was the innocent viment.
Speaker 6: I remember sucking the label.
Speaker 4: Ever, ever, we have to make one sixty varrac get twenty sixteen.
Speaker 1: It won't never don't say that.
Speaker 2: I don't it won't never be.
Speaker 1: Don't say that negative, man, it won't never be in a negative.
Speaker 4: Right now, I'm saying no, I'm not saying make I'm saying in movie terms, I'm not saying, you know what's crazy.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying, here's the crazy.
Speaker 2: God.
Speaker 6: He had a series quote one.
Speaker 1: S yeah, I heard about that. I heard about because I bought it. They got it and then Entourage came. Is that how that happened?
Speaker 7: Or they have the pilot. I don't know what they're doing with it, don't. I don't know what's going on.
Speaker 1: But God is shooting what is God is shooting right now?
Speaker 7: God is starting to shoot right now. He's shooting tales and displain what tales is. Tales is like hip hop stories. It's like it's like uh uh Tales from the crypt, but it's like tales from the crate. It's dope. So he's doing like uhh iconic hip hop records, you know, like fuck the police.
Speaker 1: And he's gonna make like a movie out of it to make it like a Because I seen IRV Gotty.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you something I seen IRV Gotti in BT Networks while I was shopping my fool show and IRV got something. When the white people went, Earth started talking. I was with I was with my boys from lions Gate make some noise for me having connection lines. I was with my guy Doug Banker for Fifth and the Hole. He's very rich, he's also white. And when seen me in the parks, we pulled over. We're in the tesla because we don't really like you dropping the iPad.
Speaker 1: So we didn't know what to do.
Speaker 4: And Earth started talking and my white boys, they were so messive rized by IRV has something that white.
Speaker 7: People listen, what is it? No, no, no, it's not something that white people love. It's something that people love. It's called passion. When he got Kanye passion, when when when he when he's passionate about something, he was going the way forward. And that's the way you got to be about things that you believe in.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying. So you know, God he's like that.
Speaker 7: You know, I'm very passionate about you know what I believe that.
Speaker 1: God is overpassionate. He's he's over.
Speaker 13: He's asshole passionate, asshole passion like the wake, some noise for that, A lot of people that care.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we asked you your favorite that you picked Arista, I picked you picked in the scoop because of the check they cut?
Speaker 1: Now, who is your favorite CEO that you worked with? Like ever? Like wh who he felt? Who's your favorite? Who's your favorite?
Speaker 2: I had to say, d oh man, you know what I mean? Pick up the D block keeping it rail?
Speaker 1: Bring up? Let me pick up the d is it that's a rock? Big show up? We can keep you going right now? Something take somebody nigg but you let me take you, I said, big up the d d n Why.
Speaker 4: These motherfuckers was breaking break it down, bro break it down.
Speaker 7: They was militant, Yes, we're everybody else was kind of trying to get in and make their moves and and and and and do what they need to do.
Speaker 6: Dan Y was militant.
Speaker 1: Mhm. D manfucked that this.
Speaker 7: These motherfuckers ain't trying to robbers.
Speaker 1: Oh man. He wasn't having that honey right there.
Speaker 7: He wasn't having that ship. And Dame Dame was another one, Dame Dad.
Speaker 4: So let me from the question on you, who was your favorite CEO? You can't say no, you can say whatever you want.
Speaker 7: I mean, you know, I learned something from all of them.
Speaker 2: Oh your favorite bro?
Speaker 1: You you you know, let me tell you something.
Speaker 7: It's hard for me to pick a favorite because because I learned something from over, like I learned from Dame, I learned from God.
Speaker 4: But you wasn't on Rocket, I mean the further the favorite CV CEO that you was under.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think you had to, you know, I mean, it was always been me and guy. He was a partner. I was a partner, right.
Speaker 4: But what I'm saying is that that he would be your favorite CEO.
Speaker 2: You skipping over Leo.
Speaker 1: I'm just I'm going to throw that out there because Leo is a big fan of the show.
Speaker 6: What I'm trying to say to you before you, I don't know.
Speaker 7: He's trying to show you've been coming up a shock jock already come to time an, don't be si man, don't be slim, not.
Speaker 2: Slim, raise a little bit. He pulled up already, or you want me to pull.
Speaker 7: You off some panaemagic, you know. But but what I was gonna say is I learned something from all of them. I learned something from from Lansky, Leo. You know, I call him Lansky. But I learned, you know, I learned from God. I learned from d I learned from what I learned from Dan, you know, I learned from Diddy. I learned from all. I've been around them all, Jay, I've been around them all you know, different fast as you know. I've been around them in different you know, you know what I mean settings, And and and got a chance to soak it up like a sponge and see what to do, what not to do, how to move, you know, in certain situations, and and and I'm blessed to have that knowledge of the game and being.
Speaker 1: Around I know your headphones sounds.
Speaker 7: Even there's another one. Learned a lot from Shure. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I learned a lot from of these guys from.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna, I gotta I gotta word just properly, because it's a skill that Sugar has.
Speaker 1: And it's not a skill like God He's skill.
Speaker 7: No, no, no, no, his skill is different. Sugar skill is more intelligent, aggressive, aggressive, intelligent.
Speaker 1: The same ship I like it.
Speaker 7: Synonym.
Speaker 1: That's a big word.
Speaker 7: Let you know.
Speaker 1: The brand, but the cinnamon, let me talk about that.
Speaker 6: No, but but but he you know, that's what he was very smart.
Speaker 4: There was rumors that sug wanted to sign you right after Pot died, and I was so mad at you because he was in pictures with the nigga. The rumors seemed real to me, and you was coming back home. I was like, man, this can come home and Sugar one day be real.
Speaker 7: Sugar, sugars cool.
Speaker 1: I Sugar loved you.
Speaker 2: Sugar.
Speaker 1: Didn't he give you a six four?
Speaker 6: Nah?
Speaker 7: I bought that gave no, no, no, he didn't brought me six four. I had a six That was the room had a six seventh suicide.
Speaker 2: Sugar wing to the sign and locks.
Speaker 1: You gotta get on the story immediately.
Speaker 2: What happened?
Speaker 1: How the story? How did this? This is when you let the mons go?
Speaker 3: Don't tell me before we even signed this, before we ever had signed with When when he then the the fucking East coast West coast ship must have been so real. He had it lined on everything. So when he found out that did he had a deal on the.
Speaker 2: Table for us.
Speaker 3: One day we was at Chik's trip, were chilling at the school that was the rendezvous spot. No, I gotta knock on wood because what happened, were chilling that loop trip after school?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean? We little lit.
Speaker 3: We got a deal on the table. We popping and we got wire on fire. The phone ring it sugar.
Speaker 7: I didn't get loose.
Speaker 1: I ain't got loose. Crimp melting.
Speaker 4: It might have been let on sugart.
Speaker 1: At this point, what is death Row?
Speaker 2: Is still? I mean?
Speaker 1: Is it mah?
Speaker 2: I only we only know from the out we young locks.
Speaker 1: It's this.
Speaker 3: We only met Dindy a couple of times and we got the.
Speaker 1: He said, come to death Row if you don't want Yeah, this that happened.
Speaker 2: Though, Redy, that happened.
Speaker 3: I had to hash that happened. I was crib crib and how the boom A few hang ups, Yo, this is sugar funk out. We're back to watching video music Box.
Speaker 1: Daniels, big up, Ralph, they called back.
Speaker 2: This sugar night. This that all right?
Speaker 3: Now we we figure out it's him now he he he said something about our head.
Speaker 2: Did he want to sign y'all? If y'all want, you can get.
Speaker 3: On the Red Eye tonight with how many come with however many people you want.
Speaker 2: And I got a deal for y'all.
Speaker 1: This is classic material make some noise for us breaking the story tell was because they got a similar story.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's go, let's go right into it. Him up.
Speaker 7: So when he first came home from jail, I was recording. Now you gotta talk record what Pop record?
Speaker 6: So much pain?
Speaker 7: I was redoing so much pain, okay, and I had.
Speaker 1: You had to get the clearance.
Speaker 7: I had to get the clearance, and I had Pop's vocals, right, so I had to get the clinics for Popps vocals as well.
Speaker 1: He just came home from jail.
Speaker 7: Jesus came from just so we got the clearance and everything. So while he was in jail, so I was in l A recording the joint. So should cause the student yo that be in over there and he's like, yeah, you don't want to speak the rule And I'm like, yeah, who who this whatever? Niggas like this shug. So I'm like, oh, Ship, what up? Big Homing. I'm like, what's happening. I'm like, Yo, welcome home, nigga whatever whatever. So this is she was a funny nigga. His nigga says, where you at right now?
Speaker 1: It's a nigga You called me nigga at the studio.
Speaker 6: I'm over here.
Speaker 7: I forget we was it wasn't record playing. I forget the name of the joint, and that lady was at, but it was one of the joints. Niggas with George crawled. So he said, I'm gonna come over there and come funck with y'all in a minute. He was like, all right, come on over. God.
Speaker 1: He was hot, hot, like like mad.
Speaker 7: God, he was mad because.
Speaker 14: Holler, because that was the room that he was. He was gonna, he's taking you. That's the fact that means I can take your story on that. Okay, let's get there, get it all out anyway.
Speaker 2: Get it all let's go.
Speaker 6: Let's go anyway anyway.
Speaker 7: So so so he came over to the studio and ship and we sucked the shug and ship. He came with goons and ship. You know, my niggas was there. It was it was like it was like a showdown. You know what, my nigga, let's out there with Snoop with Snoop has one the whole team out there.
Speaker 1: At one point.
Speaker 4: But that dude was coming to New York. I was hitting breing, That's what he wasn't like the niggas from out here. He was hitting bring. I remember seeing that, like SNOOPO have a good choice.
Speaker 7: Yeah, big shall get my nigga pop. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: That's that's oh yeah, the lights get home Ahead definitely came home from the fact that was there.
Speaker 7: But but but but so so so she'll come over into the studio and Ship and niggas is all in there and Ship.
Speaker 1: You know what's up.
Speaker 7: You know, niggas is on point because you know this. You know niggas her stories about this. Nigga ain't never met him, so we can't niggas on the point. He come through, We're like, what's up. He's like, what's up? What's that? So he comes like me how like us? Comes talk to joll Ship.
Speaker 1: Got he came in. He's like, Yo, let me holler at you.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying. Say, they go talk.
Speaker 7: Whatever they do, they little talk whatever they do. Then we come. Then he come back in the room and he's like, yo, let's go back here we go fucking go back in the other back room. Were sucking around me and him is talking and Ship the niggas while we did. The craziest Ship is niggas. Niggas is walking around like guns out and ship.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying, Like this is this is this is the only ship niggas is.
Speaker 2: Like and what years is? What years is?
Speaker 7: This is like man, I gotta say like two thousand and one, two thousand and.
Speaker 1: One, Okay, this is after niggas rocks crazy.
Speaker 7: Yeah that was on turning the fucking up the lappside down a good time and you know, so can't do itever, but but it was just a crazy the niggas guns out, you know what I'm saying. So boom, So we go in the back room and ship were gonna kick it and ship and sure it's like yo, put on speaking phone.
Speaker 2: That's how we do it.
Speaker 6: Sure it's like yo, He's like yo, you yo, what the fuck?
Speaker 2: There's no causepost beside here?
Speaker 7: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, absolutely all right, all right, absolutely cause out here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we won't be out in the second. Let me chow that ship tonight, damn and.
Speaker 7: You charge that to the room, all righty.
Speaker 2: Have we been out in twenty minutes, no problem, Please charge twenty out.
Speaker 4: Hold on, hold on, hold on, yo, listen, somebody got going on stairs and handle that. It's not that jam right eighteen twenty one. Listen, I'm independent. You gotta know how the independent route. You done, You're done, listen.
Speaker 1: Roll anyway back to the story.
Speaker 7: More of the story is me and Sugar.
Speaker 6: God, you know of us. We got cool that day. That was the day we got cool.
Speaker 7: So now fast forward to I think he comes to death Jam and he tells Calves, Yeah, I'm gonna sign joll Roll. I'm gonna take job roll with me. M M cav Cool was like, yeah, Sug's up in my office talking about job Roule signing with him.
Speaker 6: He's signing job you go, Gottie and Chris.
Speaker 7: Yo, she's in my office talking about he signing Joe Roll and he's taking job roll with him. This is crazy ship like this, Yo. It was full on blizz Sure, what the fuck is you talking about?
Speaker 6: What's going on?
Speaker 7: And you know Sugar is crazy, y'a. You know what I'm saying, absolutely crazy. You know what I'm saying, Let's.
Speaker 1: Make some noise crazy crazy, but it's kind of it. But let's do it.
Speaker 7: But but but but you know that was dead it should you bug in the funk out. But but but I learned, like I said, I learned a lot from every experience that I've been in and it's been a crazy ride, okay throughout this industry.
Speaker 1: Nah, I's had a line in what he mentioned your name? What was that line?
Speaker 2: What was that line?
Speaker 1: What did he say?
Speaker 2: Pop should apologize? Nigga?
Speaker 1: Just ask kiss now what did he mean by that?
Speaker 2: We need to know?
Speaker 1: You know, see you always this is this is the I told you you can becoming slim. Now I'm just standing, what did it mean to you when you heard it? Because he was cool the time? Did you click it like like it was?
Speaker 7: It was? I wanted to know too.
Speaker 3: It's just we had some similarities, like you know, everybody's possible throw shots.
Speaker 2: You know, everybody throw you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: That was that was a part of it.
Speaker 2: You slip whatever you could slip in there. But you know, everybody know we.
Speaker 3: Was going at it whatever with Rockefeller or state property at that one time. And always like overd some ship say, you know, a couple of whatever it was due to miir remix or whatever would happen.
Speaker 2: And then sometime it hit me on the two ways like you know, whole.
Speaker 3: So one time he and Nas was talking and He's like Yeah, he did that same thing with me, so I guess once he went in the studio.
Speaker 1: He felt like that with bigger. For now I'm being a Queensburich Niggas to the heart.
Speaker 7: That's she helped down, helped down everybody's trial.
Speaker 1: Everybody got a little bit of grease ball in them.
Speaker 4: That's the one that you said said, everybody got a little bit of grease ball.
Speaker 2: And real talk.
Speaker 1: There's real talk. That's really.
Speaker 7: So the.
Speaker 2: Good.
Speaker 1: So how did after you guys had a wall with your overing them?
Speaker 2: How did the war?
Speaker 1: I know what I mean, not a war, but it was, it was a simmer So how did that simmer down?
Speaker 2: Like mm hmmm. I think we spoke. We spoke, We spoke the whole We spoke to.
Speaker 1: See on the right because you went in in Philly that was legendary.
Speaker 2: I might have been one of the stupidest things I did.
Speaker 1: No, I heard you say that on the Breakfast Club. But I mean I think it was it wasn't there.
Speaker 2: She probably was there. Everybody was at that time.
Speaker 3: He was supposed to be there. You might but me, I mean, you know, us as artists, it's a certain feeling. I was in the that was where the Sixers used to play.
Speaker 1: So you ripping, I was tearing cub now, So you didn't plan that.
Speaker 2: No, that's why it's so amazing to me. What what the fuck?
Speaker 3: Just snapped and said, Yo, just start talking about this nigga, you know what I mean? So as I'm ripping it one of my probably best shows to date, I'm crushing. I mean I was the mcmangling Philly and then I just start doing that ship. They threw everything at me.
Speaker 2: Fries light and Solda's beers, waters.
Speaker 3: And I'm still rocking, you know what I mean. So I don't understand that. That's just one of the moment. Yeah, definitely was legendary.
Speaker 2: It was just stupid legend It was faut everybody fat.
Speaker 1: Noise for the found niggas man in the world. An listen, listen.
Speaker 2: If they're gonna be in here, you got a clap.
Speaker 4: You gott We got one and a half people, listen, we do eighty six the audience.
Speaker 1: It does happen, twin welcome, How you doing?
Speaker 7: Come on, but.
Speaker 1: Listen and big Man go.
Speaker 2: Ahead, yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, a little come on.
Speaker 1: Miami family family now with my brother, my brother now job yeah at one point.
Speaker 7: My money good.
Speaker 1: We know that you got the movie theater. You're gonna go to the movie ditter.
Speaker 4: But I see, I mean niggas I had this would amazing that the movie did it uncomfortable? Was gonna smoke a bogie in the movie? Did I was going to smoke a bogie? I just I like being the one nigga to smoke a bogy. I know you let me smoke in crab. You're a good nigga.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: You A lot of people don't know your movie. Let me tell you something. Let me when you was on top, everybody thought you was an asshole. Do you you was aware of that?
Speaker 2: No, No, I'm keeping it right.
Speaker 4: Your nigga's a valid. That was a little valid. Remember when those side conversations. You know, my nigga one night, I hate Gotty, I said, I said, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I didn't even hit got It. I hit you to come to see you. I'm in the crackhouse, right, I'm chilling. You know the story. You know what I'm going.
Speaker 4: I'm chilling nigga seven, come and play a beat her to all other nigga.
Speaker 1: Nigga Mike Cos just said, stop hanging at the crackhouse.
Speaker 4: I said, why every night I went there, E got he invoiced us for hanging my nigga.
Speaker 1: Everybody.
Speaker 4: But let me tell you a story, right, missus, the crazy shit, you know, like you was making magic with seven Jolly block for me. Right, we got like similar to the same cause when he first moved, but then his cars like.
Speaker 2: There was spaceship everything, right.
Speaker 1: Like you know for the mother in law and the moms, they had spaceship.
Speaker 2: It was made.
Speaker 1: I was like, Jesus, what the fuck is going on here? Holy ship is going.
Speaker 7: Some time?
Speaker 1: Monsters, my nigga, I said, listen, my nigga, I don't need ten of them, like you got an hour now, I just need one.
Speaker 4: So niggas hooked me up with seven. I'm gonna be honest. I don't know if you know this story, but I don't know.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 7: Watch in the.
Speaker 1: Studio seven, turn off the lines.
Speaker 7: Seventh cra gett into his own name.
Speaker 2: Let a can do. I said, this nigga trying to.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's you called Dorcoy's like it was a it was a different smella shoes.
Speaker 1: I said. I left so fast, my nigga. I was like, I'm going to get a citadelandwich nigga still waiting for me to come back.
Speaker 2: I was gone on line.
Speaker 1: It was different. Let me takeion, Let me take you. You know what I'm saying. I learned this sorry because it's how I felt.
Speaker 7: You know what I'm saying. We used to fuck, you know, we used to fuck with my niggas with everybody. You know, just fun with niggas. You know niggas. That was different around us. And ship like you know, laughing, I'm joking my room and ship just be like yo, that ship is whack.
Speaker 6: Nigga.
Speaker 1: I said.
Speaker 7: Everybody ain't like us, nigga. Everybody in a street nigga from the block, I said, were making records. Snigger and these niggas is talented niggas.
Speaker 1: So you said you discovered seven. No, I didn't discover seven, but I used to.
Speaker 7: I used to be the nigga, the champion to leave niggas alone and let niggas create hate because the nigga we ain't on the block. These niggas is creating magic for me. Leave these niggas the funk alone. You just see what I'm saying. That was my fight with these niggas with my niggas because nigga. You know how niggas is. We get around, we start smoking, drinking, me laughing, we start joking on the outside of the nigga that's different. The nigga that want to have the fog machine and motherfucking studio and the candles and and and and come in looking like prince and ship.
Speaker 1: Was that what I'm saying, machine, I don't care if nigga brought you know what I'm saying. I don't even what the nigga came with.
Speaker 4: Man, you're someone they hit two niggas burning like it.
Speaker 1: Was like like your hold on? What's the same?
Speaker 2: How you selling that tunes? No, they ain't burn.
Speaker 7: But that's what I can learn, my nigga. Every nigga is different, and na ate the zones is different. Like I don't know, create the Kisses creative zone. Chris Kiss might want to take his shoes off and and and and and relax yourself and to do some other ship when he's in this. I don't know, you know what I'm saying. But like when I was with Nasco Nass creative zones with like me, I like my ship like that.
Speaker 2: I gotta sweep the studio before I sent you wind milling. Yeah, that's what's real.
Speaker 1: Waiting you sweep the studio. I was sculped it out.
Speaker 2: I can't say nothings.
Speaker 7: Like you see just what I'm saying. Every nigga has this.
Speaker 6: Every nigga got that ship, nigga, every nigga got that ship.
Speaker 1: That was your ship.
Speaker 7: I like audience niggas. I like you record like this, be thou niggas in the studio.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. I'm about to make the ship. Watch this. You know what I'm saying. I like that ship.
Speaker 3: Other niggas something you don't like that niggas needy science niggas.
Speaker 6: I'm going to nod session non session was hunt was three sixty. For my session. It was quiet, cool, wine, wine doing doing.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: Right in this ship me, I'm in there wild thousand niggas a niggat.
Speaker 1: That's how I like.
Speaker 6: It's just so everybody has their creative process. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: What's created crosses. You said, sweet, the gotta be something else.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 2: I don't like it too. I don't want to cementary silent. I don't want it to date. You know what I mean, I made him.
Speaker 3: I take a couple of a couple of dudes, you know what I mean, maybe one of them got man.
Speaker 6: You know what's crazy.
Speaker 7: I like both kids because when I like to be totally loan sometimes too, so I can be weed.
Speaker 1: Away because you know, you know what you have seen that nigga be like my nigga. One time he came to my crib.
Speaker 3: He was just like.
Speaker 2: You remember listening.
Speaker 4: I think I got married right and Leo Leo. I think le all gave me like a hundred grand from my marriage. But he got brought you a studio. He got you, He got you that studio in your basement. Nigga, I remember that. No, I think I think, I think, I think I think I remember him coming on and opening that out.
Speaker 6: No, man, I bought that. I paid for that. I'm mad now that give.
Speaker 1: Definitely did.
Speaker 7: I'm looking for my wedding gift.
Speaker 6: Stell.
Speaker 1: He gave you any grand and that? Remember that.
Speaker 4: Remember you had a student in the crab one day we over there, this nigga job says I pressed re called, but I said, sli, I'm sling.
Speaker 1: I'm not super engineers. I'm just my name girl, but the nigga just said boom, and I thought you was crazy. You went in the booth. He was like, oh no, no, no man.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: I was like, yo, we gotta stop doing over here. This stick is mumbling. You know what it was, It's just those I was like, this, man, you remember this. There was no words to it. He told me your person, but I'm like.
Speaker 4: I don't know how to do, like I don't want to funk up by even person and my person the button right He's like yo.
Speaker 1: And like two or three months later, I seen it was a tl C.
Speaker 2: That was t C.
Speaker 7: You get that.
Speaker 6: I wrote it for TLC, but Mary took it from him.
Speaker 2: Pick me up for remembory, yo, But I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 1: I thought rule was crazy and I realized this nigga is a gee years like you had the melody thank you.
Speaker 6: I got on for TLC right now to Chili called me the other.
Speaker 7: Day another one because she told me the other day, I'll be baking you gotta hit you start writing R and B records.
Speaker 1: How did that happen? How did that transition happen?
Speaker 7: Hmm?
Speaker 1: I think the first ecstasy.
Speaker 4: Let's keep it real let's keep it real. Just throw it out there. I think it was ecstasy. I don't figure.
Speaker 7: Back and act on.
Speaker 1: You remember one times now that I'm not married.
Speaker 4: You remember one time I can't nigga job my door. I'm sorry, this is crazy to my door, my joe like that, nigga, Like what you doing?
Speaker 15: Come in?
Speaker 4: I had a stripper bitch running around and now I'm married at this time.
Speaker 2: This is my first marriage, y'all, Like.
Speaker 1: What the fucking going? This is the time my wife she left me. She she hit me with her.
Speaker 4: It's my first wife. She took the towels and the soaps, nigga, ain't know what them rate?
Speaker 2: Like, oh ship, I ain't never bought the soap.
Speaker 1: I thought about it. I was like, I don't know the iron, but I'm funked up. I need a woman, you know what I'm saying Me personally, I don't know the iron. Don't want to do all that. And you know you can't remember that time. It was like you wild and he was flipping on me. It's my x marriage. No, I was home, nigga, you mean.
Speaker 4: That that's don't worry about it, that's okay. Drink Chans Podcast Famous that's what famous. That's a historic part.
Speaker 1: And no, but but I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 4: I think you was the first person, like Niggas was using your ecstasy. Was niggas was using it, But she was the first person that took it and made use like Jimmy Jimmy ecstasy artists back in the day.
Speaker 7: I just had a lot of I had a lot of creative moments of ecstasy.
Speaker 1: Let me throw it out.
Speaker 7: But but you know what I learned when I when I came home from jail. And actually, you know, like the record.
Speaker 1: I did with you, you know, they let me down Margo Wayne. Right, No, I'm talking about the record we did when I came home.
Speaker 4: Oh kiss me, oh little Wayne, okay me the way Okay, definitely killed.
Speaker 7: That, thank you you killed it too. But but but what that record told me some ship like, okay, you know what, you.
Speaker 1: Don't need drugs, rule you need drugs.
Speaker 7: That's okay, you don't need drugs.
Speaker 1: Drink cast podcast, I like, no, no, no, but this is the opposite.
Speaker 7: Let me tell you something.
Speaker 1: This is we all do drugs a little bit, agenly know, when we all do.
Speaker 7: Drugs, you know we're gonna keep it a hundred. Right, we're gonna get it. We're gonna get like looking, we're not gonna expose drugs. We do, but but I'm gonna talk about on the creative level.
Speaker 1: Creatively, now help me right around.
Speaker 7: I tried to you wait for me.
Speaker 1: I try to, he said, I'm like, yo, I just wanted to your time.
Speaker 2: I kept coming up a blood money boy three.
Speaker 1: He didn't work. You know what I'm saying is for me, what I'm saying is you made it work creatively.
Speaker 7: Do you feel you create ill a ship when you were on drugs?
Speaker 1: On weed? Definitely? Weed?
Speaker 7: This is what I'm saying. On weed, this is what I'm saying. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: So I had to prove to myself that times, just in case if you had to.
Speaker 2: Do it, that you can do it.
Speaker 1: Did you ever take an E, a mally or something?
Speaker 4: Now you got to cross over one time, this one time, just to make sure it's non hypergard You can't.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I turned fifty, I'm going to many, I'm going.
Speaker 7: To Cuba soon. You know we should go to Cuba together.
Speaker 1: I just went to make some noise for EFN.
Speaker 2: Just come from how was it.
Speaker 1: Go before MoMA take time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I took my mom break that first time back and forty eight.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna go there. I'm gonna I'm gonna go there.
Speaker 2: Man. Cuban beats, Cuban beat.
Speaker 6: I just booked a nice, a nice sweet over at the Saratoga. It's gonna be.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be nice to Cuba and Cuba Yoba is a horse. As a horse, I don't care about over the Yeah, you're going soon.
Speaker 6: Yes, it's gonna be sucked up in a minute.
Speaker 4: It's gonna get gray and now it's love. Yeah, nigga, call you and the horse. Just let's drive up the I'm open nigga, like, you're.
Speaker 1: Going to Cuba.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna all right.
Speaker 7: Cool he's been a Cuba that yeah twice.
Speaker 1: Yes, pig up to coming home.
Speaker 6: Tell me what tell me after we do this, let me responsible.
Speaker 1: Put you down.
Speaker 2: I'll give you.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna keep it on, honey, I gotta traveler. I mean the straight Cuba stuff.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, we're talking about not going.
Speaker 1: To Cuba today. Build a w It's.
Speaker 2: Gonna be a minute and I don't have.
Speaker 6: But nice w they got some nice spot, you know.
Speaker 2: But even.
Speaker 5: Even the nice spots ain't that nice because they don't have the infrastructure.
Speaker 1: Remember the conversations God make the noise of job road being focused on going to Cuba.
Speaker 7: It's one of the places I ain't never.
Speaker 4: Been kiss what is what is the one of the favor favorite places you've ever been to? Like when you went there, it was like this is hard body, karate kung ful monk soup.
Speaker 2: Swaziland And I don't even know where that.
Speaker 1: Is, not even knowing where that is.
Speaker 3: The last places with that got the king ship? Like know what I'm saying, Like one of the last the king ships. So you want to call it, it's one of the last ships that.
Speaker 1: Got to burn because you burn the king. Wasn't the king the king was?
Speaker 3: His face is on everything fried pizza hut. I was crazy and this is all I went over there, not the locks of this you.
Speaker 2: This was me just went over there. I was getting some ship on Twitter. Don't go over there like some I was getting.
Speaker 1: Don't tell me.
Speaker 2: You know about rock.
Speaker 16: Ship Niggas Niggas owned forgot about rock the Fathers Nigga, I know.
Speaker 1: Is the best.
Speaker 17: I'm giving you bread, paying you to kidnapp you that nigga. Listen, you ain't with that if you you had every baby shower, baby shower.
Speaker 6: Fund that baby showering.
Speaker 7: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Bringing that anyway, who rock kidnap you?
Speaker 2: No, no, no no. But this was deepening that, Okay, I mean not because is giving you the bread.
Speaker 1: What's the place you name?
Speaker 2: It's called Swazi last.
Speaker 3: South Africa, but it's one of it's like sixty two percent age or something over there.
Speaker 2: Oh you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: You stay in your room with the piano in front of the get under the beds. But anyway, man, get there, all right, you know, now I get there, I get there.
Speaker 1: You said, people saying, don't go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, before I get there, let's gonna take it back. I'm getting unanimous tweets.
Speaker 2: Don't go there. It's gonna be a disaster like that now showing a promoter. I don't know who it is. I'm telling the promoter. I'm telling ice Pick.
Speaker 3: I'm telling everybody, yo, ye'all see this day, like, don't worry about it. Now we get there. Everything smooth. They laid me out, crazy mind. My living quarters is ill matter.
Speaker 2: Boom. Now the King, the King, this one.
Speaker 3: I knew it was ill. No customs, no none of that. He grabbed us off the plane. No worry about your passports. They gonna get their bags and all that.
Speaker 2: And they waiting there with the one sleeve joints with prints on it. Were good Man walking through his faces on everything. The walk is fit.
Speaker 3: His grandfathers, all of them is on the airport. But as we're driving through the town, they got the colonel KFC. The king next to the colonel, tell everything got this thing is face on it, the money everything.
Speaker 2: Now we find out it's like crazy over there.
Speaker 3: So well, what well I was over there is because one of his sons booked me, one of one of the kings sons.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Now, he got the big palace, and he got fourteen little palaces around there.
Speaker 1: He got fourteen wives, big up to Clapford.
Speaker 2: The fourteen what it's called living it up fourteen wives.
Speaker 3: Now I'm gonna meet him. Now, before I go meet him, I'll tell you you got one of his sons booked me. But you got kids that go to all the best college. One of his sons go to college in Dubai. His daughter going to college and Cali one of the other sons that booked me. He go to college somewhere else. They coming through with Jacobs on Big Shades seven forty five.
Speaker 4: Africa over there Africa and the fantoms is the will on the white side or on the regular size.
Speaker 2: They had him shipped over. That was hard meet them. We're gonna we're gonna figure out this king. When I go meet him. They can't eat his kids, gotta get on the floor and all that. It was crazy.
Speaker 3: He walked through in the room, the kid No. When I walked through, I felt in power. I could touch them all that. I was taking flicks when them.
Speaker 11: His kids, his man's is everybody who was with them they had to play the floor, shit on the floor and talk to him from the floor and all of it was aramatic.
Speaker 6: That's all right.
Speaker 3: Now, I'm thinking, I'm just there to get the bag, do the show and get out of there.
Speaker 2: He like, yo, I appreciate you for you for being his It's some political war. It's we had walls.
Speaker 1: That means, who what the fucking I do it there?
Speaker 18: Now?
Speaker 2: The shows, the show is supposed to happen.
Speaker 3: The mall they sabotaged because wherever we had everything gotta come from Johannesburg.
Speaker 6: Like to speak out all that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so they sabotaged the sound system. Whoever the people was telling me. No, somehow they got to the to the equipment that was supposed to go to.
Speaker 2: The arena and made it not get there.
Speaker 3: They was able to get some you know, they had some backup equipment and we did this ship and got out of there.
Speaker 2: But when I got home and I'm looking on the news, it was some real major ship. Like I'm like, yo, that was well. I wasn't supposed to be there. That was because you know, the question was like shit could have got.
Speaker 1: Real the most funnest place still the most funnest place, Like.
Speaker 2: No, that was the most interesting.
Speaker 4: I mean it's for fun now, know, like we're your favorite place. What's your favorite place to go? Besides like just it was the matter, whatever you want, what's what's what's like going?
Speaker 3: I said, I was gonna take you when you came home from jail, sat Mark, Okay, wherever you want to go?
Speaker 2: Free trip niggas on me? Mark, I like the old noise.
Speaker 5: For that.
Speaker 2: Matter, I got a free trip for niggas the same he found him. Is that all? That's him? Nigga crazy.
Speaker 3: You can't pull up me, you can't put you can't google me and flicks with him.
Speaker 7: They got him.
Speaker 2: I got some flicks with him.
Speaker 1: Now now you listen, but you.
Speaker 2: Just put the King of Swazi Land. That was it?
Speaker 1: Hopeing the only one that comes up. No, that's him, you know that. That's that rule you had among his hits. Yeah, everywhere? What was like one of your most interesting spots that you ever went to?
Speaker 3: I don't know, man, This is me and the Sun. That's that's the King Junior, that's the nigga booked it. Yeah, that's when I was over there.
Speaker 2: With the son.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and they got a seven forty five and Jacob Gucci shades.
Speaker 19: All that's sound like an amusement park.
Speaker 4: Swit's the question on you Ruma has it? We can't talk side conversation. You're gonnaly talk here because you be picking up. Let's lie, but what's going on?
Speaker 1: My brother? But rule listen, you had cannot get a what what?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: That was your record? How did it happen? M And do you regret it? I was already got that lit.
Speaker 6: Yeah that was man, that was you know that was the start of it.
Speaker 2: All that was your record. I was supposed to know it was. I had to know that. I don't lose stripes to myself. I got to sleep on the couch just because the night if I didn't know that, I.
Speaker 1: Was supposed to know that, I'm a hip hopic story, a hip hop story. So so you recorded it, you did everything? Can I get all that?
Speaker 2: And he had it already.
Speaker 1: There was no mail on there, there was no Jay. So what earth played it for?
Speaker 2: Jay? No?
Speaker 6: No, no, it was It wasn't even done yet. I just had the Vida beat and I had to hook.
Speaker 2: That's done.
Speaker 1: That's that's done.
Speaker 6: That's done, and and Jay me and he's a little you know, let me hear that hook again.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying to that, because you send it to him personally, like you set it to him.
Speaker 7: No, no, no, this is after the previous call that we had had talking about the record, us switching records, him doing the record for my album.
Speaker 1: Did he ever do a record for your album?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 6: He did, He did for for Vinni Veni Vici.
Speaker 4: He did.
Speaker 6: Hit him, hit him and he didn't him.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Okay, so so we swapped Racors.
Speaker 7: But he heard it. He was like, yo, I got to be a due record, you know, for for us, you know, the do or my album put a chicken on it whatever. And I was like, yeah, it's cool, so you know, we put that together. But the real, the real beauty of what happened is what that record was. Death Jam took it and Rush Rush out. Okay, once they put on the Rush of our soundtrack, different global right, it had a different it had a different budget behind it.
Speaker 1: And you ever regret it, Like, Yo, I should have kept that record at first.
Speaker 7: I did.
Speaker 6: At first, I felt like because.
Speaker 1: You know, it's like a it's like a it's like a double legs for it.
Speaker 7: Because when I first started making records, you know, my my dreams and aspirations was to.
Speaker 2: Go go like who was Hot? Started?
Speaker 1: What's Jay? At the time, I don't, I don't know.
Speaker 7: J was?
Speaker 3: That was like.
Speaker 1: Did you have hollow before that?
Speaker 6: Or Holler after that?
Speaker 2: Work? After that?
Speaker 7: It worked? Worked, It worked out perfect. You know what I'm saying. It couldn't. It couldn't have been no better.
Speaker 3: But at the time you could have ever you knoww maaking through your old DIRB record?
Speaker 2: Is that man?
Speaker 7: And then go on to fucking tour hard life to that You'm doing that ship every night and from the thirty thousand fifteen, you know, twenty.
Speaker 1: Thousand trickle, its the same nigga.
Speaker 7: But then I did, you know how I did, Like towards the end of the tour, I had made the record doing it, and I had finished my album, and my album was done while I was on the tour. So I had left the tour for a minute, finished up my last record of the album, and then came back on the tour with my with my album, you know what I'm saying. So you know, Jay took the album. Listen to my album for a few days. It was like, no, nigga, the album stupid, you know what I'm saying. Like, you know, after that, I felt like, you know what I'm saying, Like I got something, you know what I'm saying. So he started letting me do Holler Holler in certain cities because the record was heating up, you know, So now I'm doing can I Get Her and Halla Holla and in the city where Holla was hot, where it was warming up, and where it was getting as big as spins. That so it was like after that. It was like, all right, now we just got to deliver. We got to deliver Hot Records, and we you know, we got a good album. You know, we gotta deliver. But it was tough because how Hollow was my only real hit off of my album. So so that's where the young mentality came in, Like damn that he wondered how.
Speaker 1: I was saying, Okay, you know that thinking came.
Speaker 7: That thinking came in. But you know, as I'm older now and I'm able to look, I'm like, ship, can I get it with that whole? That was the springboard. It might not have been what it is, you know what I'm saying. So that was that was That was it, you know what I'm saying. That was the springboard. So I'm so happy that it went noss.
Speaker 1: How could I regret?
Speaker 7: That was.
Speaker 1: Me being a solo artist and a part of a group. I enjoyed being a part of both. But I was a part of the group too, And I know, but I don't go for sorry.
Speaker 2: I love your money, click everybody, just my nigger, Ye have my niggas.
Speaker 1: I love y'all. Man, Chris Black, let's big him up, big him up. But yeah, it wasn't great, all right.
Speaker 2: So now now.
Speaker 1: What do you enjoy more? Kiss the Locks or when you're going to do your solo? Now over to the dark side. What do you enjoy more?
Speaker 2: Kiss the Locks or when you we call it solo?
Speaker 1: I enjoy?
Speaker 2: Which one do I enjoy more?
Speaker 5: Enjoy it?
Speaker 7: I enjoy.
Speaker 2: I enjoy them both equally.
Speaker 3: But recording the Locks is easier because it's only a sixteen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is opposed to the whole old guy, So you think it's easier.
Speaker 3: It's sometimes sometimes I'm alone when I'm making Kisch music. When the Locks we all is you get that energy, you get to you know what I mean. It's a different it's different. I love them both equally.
Speaker 6: Now, I got a question.
Speaker 7: Hold up, it's a good one, flipping because because we can bring in this, this could bring into a good debate that's going around right now. So when you in the Locks get together and y'all do records do, you'll trade ideas bars all of that ship. So it's like it's like a jam session almost.
Speaker 1: So like I don't know what the jam session is that we have to clarify that what the.
Speaker 6: Musicians back in the days, just like.
Speaker 1: Learning too much in this podcast song.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's like a jam session.
Speaker 3: Like you know, you got different musicians and singers and they just go there and whip up something.
Speaker 1: So something comes out.
Speaker 7: Because because the reason why this now because the debate going on about how certain artists these days record music I E. Drake, I E. Kanye, you know what I'm saying, how they kind of collab and make music.
Speaker 20: I personally had a problem with it at first. We collaborating problem when you don't announce it.
Speaker 1: But hold, I'm gonna get. I'm getting.
Speaker 7: I'm getting to something because this is this is something I've been debating with myself about, you know what I'm saying because I first had a problem because hip hop is hip hop.
Speaker 6: Nigga, we go in, we write our ship, we make it, we get that shit.
Speaker 7: And back in the days, if you nigga, I you ain't write your ship, nigga, you wasn't faund dating and you wasn't a realm CE. But now you know, I, you know, I write R and B records, so you know sometimes you know, sometimes you know, I can sit and I can collaborate with other R and B you know, and we write together. And that's accepted and it's fine. So now you have artists that are in the hip hop world doing that R and B ding right. So now, but that's why I asked you kids.
Speaker 6: Do y'all do that?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? When y'all record together, like, well, do y'all all sit like, all right, this is my verse, this is my versus my mind.
Speaker 3: We'll get we we we collectively feed off each other, like once we get the track on the track, we gotta all agree on the track. Then we see where we're taking it. Then we going separate corners. Then we come back and form vote trying.
Speaker 7: What I'm saying is because the styles or she say your kids, ooh yo, you should start your ship off like this.
Speaker 2: Nah.
Speaker 3: I mean he could give me the it might can give me a line or something idea or something.
Speaker 2: Definitely, they can't just say yo, go in there and say this.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not saying it like that. I'm talking collaborative, like we all we volud. That's what made the lots.
Speaker 2: That's what that's me.
Speaker 7: Say that nigga, it'll be dope, oh shit, or let me come in and say this and you're like no, no, nah, I'm gonna say that because I've collaborated like that before. You know what I'm saying, where I've gave a nigga a line or two, or you know what I'm saying, classic story.
Speaker 1: Let's go into it right now. But police wrap this up.
Speaker 7: I'm saying. I think it's kind of dope that we're going in that direction in hip hop because hip hop for a long time has been alienated.
Speaker 6: It's not a genre music.
Speaker 2: So you can't tell me it's the only one that gets chopped up.
Speaker 3: You know that if we only ship that they make it east coast and West coast is no East coast. Country's west and South, It's no East coast, none of that.
Speaker 1: Bob put us against each other from why it's not why not just sh I never thought of it, like that's real ship.
Speaker 2: Gets us from the rip down South New York, East Coast? Why she started off.
Speaker 7: Like that.
Speaker 1: Country, all the mother ships. It's just being very small, you know, I like I thought of hip hop every separate way.
Speaker 4: And when you just say that we're the only people that they're separate itself, segregate, that's crazy.
Speaker 7: But but now we get back to what I was saying about get creating with with with with of the artists. Me and Cat.
Speaker 6: We we did when I did whose cat we have?
Speaker 7: Cadi?
Speaker 6: When I did, Ain't it funny? Okay, ain't it funny? That fun he was killing?
Speaker 1: That was a look against Caddy big.
Speaker 7: Now peep this, how does j Loo smell? Let's just that.
Speaker 1: Change change it up like you would think she would like heaven like Jesus told nails.
Speaker 6: Take a big ja.
Speaker 1: I think my wife would let me do. I'm like, it was okay, baby.
Speaker 2: Now we live in the past.
Speaker 6: We know we you uh uh Craig.
Speaker 1: Months beat.
Speaker 2: Lot, You and the fly.
Speaker 1: Hip hop stories.
Speaker 6: I jacked Craig Max whole from must Beat.
Speaker 21: Together together this time. No, she's no, no, they're not together. They're not together. So so now so now peep I need the peep peep.
Speaker 6: Caddy's writing his verse, I said, my nigga, I said, Caddy, Now this.
Speaker 7: Is on some creative ship.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, but Caddy was on that record. We don't remember. It's now peep it, peep it what you want me to do?
Speaker 4: You?
Speaker 7: That's my nigga.
Speaker 6: I love Here's what I'm about to sing.
Speaker 2: And I just thought this time the direction of the melody of something.
Speaker 22: He's the second verse, but now you don't play it now the remix of I'm Sorry Being comes on. See niggas is mad to get more busted.
Speaker 7: I told Caddy, I said, Caddy, I said, nigga, if you come in, come in with this nigga, I said, come in with she bitches is mad.
Speaker 6: You got more buck than ash trades.
Speaker 1: I didn't go. Well, that's what it's about. What happened? Did he never do it?
Speaker 7: See?
Speaker 1: Why see double d Why it didn't it doesn't my mind have the same ring. Why didn't he wanted?
Speaker 6: I see?
Speaker 4: I see Caddy shot the fair one keep marry in the middle of a Philadelphia hotel room.
Speaker 1: Ship was crazy like.
Speaker 2: I'm not that no more that.
Speaker 6: I'm not.
Speaker 1: Like Philadelphia. Listen, listen, this is I brong.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 1: This is when Shanty had what's that?
Speaker 2: What's that? Baby?
Speaker 4: I don't know what it's one? I love this right now, listen right So every night, no you you you look next off for me. I'm headlining my first depth Jam tour. But Caddy Chime is going on when you know they still handling.
Speaker 1: Out tickets, they like he going on six o'clock. You know what I mean.
Speaker 4: So I'm fucking with you, man, got it. We ain't have the perfect relationship, but I held him down.
Speaker 7: I said, look, Caddy.
Speaker 1: Child coming out six o'clock. That's when the people are still, you know, they sweeping doing the jady kitsch, they sweeping. I got him.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna bring him back out. So I had him coming back out. But you know, keep marrying them niggas.
Speaker 1: They some.
Speaker 4: Crazy niggas who say hello, way now low doing so holy shit, these Long Island niggas.
Speaker 1: Is trying to claim they ship, you know, like these niggas is wild niggas. We Oh Jesus, yeah, I didn't even heard this story. I just see these niggas walking through the hotewn.
Speaker 4: I'm like, come on, you know, I don't know what happened. I just see Caddy keep just square up. I'm looking. I'm like, damn, is everybody deep? Like it was like Caddy was on my bus or keepers on my bus. Y'all beef is y'all beef. But I actually have the front row seat, so I'm gonna enjoy it. What the fuck am I gonna do? So I'm just sat there, these niggas fighting. Yeah, and then like it was just an awkward moment.
Speaker 1: From from that point on, I never heard. Yeah, that's a fact. That's a fact that BJ knowing because you know, you know bj BJ my big home. I love Big BJ man. That's my dude, man, big up the BJ the wolf. He's CRAZYO.
Speaker 4: I ain't gonna lie when when Joe Rule is on fire, like he be on fire, we be having the calm this nigga. Damn, that's the only nig y I call BJ be Like, I can't talk to him right now, Bro, he on his Rule ship. You gotta give him to like Wednesday Bigga's Sunday slid talking about his mother go crazy right now leading the slide. Now, what's the best thing y'all guys got from the game besides I don't know. I don't want to say besides nothing. What's the best thing you think the game has gave to you? Mm hmm, I mean, you know, besides.
Speaker 2: Besides knowledge in history and.
Speaker 3: Accolades, you know, being able to take care of my family, being able to buy my mother a house, God.
Speaker 2: Like that, my son through college.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you got a son in college, God, bless you, bless you. Yeah, got a daughter Yeah, Yeah, definitely Brittany. Yeah, I've seen Brittany grow up.
Speaker 2: That's real ship.
Speaker 1: Little drunk I seen d.
Speaker 6: I see the man.
Speaker 1: I've seen him.
Speaker 6: Man, Yo, that's that's the really ship to me.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, same same thing.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know.
Speaker 3: What what are we doing?
Speaker 2: Answer you?
Speaker 3: Not even answer you. Let me help me answer you because I'm gonna tell you something special that we share at this table. We was able to have a career out of this. So many niggas career career he is wish stak have we have careers?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they were, They can have those. You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I can name you ten niggas that was had a hot single last.
Speaker 2: Year, the year before that. But they'll give up, they'll cut they from the shoulder to have a career, to go through the journeys that we went through.
Speaker 1: You know what, what year was your first album to ever drop?
Speaker 2: Ninety five, ninety six five?
Speaker 4: My first was ninety seven, ninety six came out ninety you came to Miami for that promo tour ninety six. No, I was in jail in ninety six. I came out my first When did I bring you to Miami to seven seven.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I remember. I don't remember tomorrow, I mean yesterday, but I remember that.
Speaker 6: I remember.
Speaker 4: I remember everything when I was fucked up. When I'm good, I don't know. But when I was fucked up, trust.
Speaker 1: Me, I remember, like ten years.
Speaker 7: It's like a blur.
Speaker 2: What the yeah I got?
Speaker 1: I got a couple of blurs. Nigga, So what was your first album? Ninety nine.
Speaker 16: Was nine?
Speaker 1: That was a classic year.
Speaker 7: It was a great year. That was a great year. Music.
Speaker 1: We had, we had, we had great times. Remember the budgets was a million dollars a minimum moment of silence for the bunchet. Yeah, just the budget lived.
Speaker 6: Giving me the budget after Rule three six, nigga, I've.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I shot up a video.
Speaker 1: Let me just tell you something, right, I don't know what my ma did you work with Marco ring right? Hell yeah, shout out up Booty set the world out. She said, you can't get slime drunk, right, not too drunk? Before the session you was at this video when when Paul, Yeah, when I got when I got man, Yeah, you got mad. You want to beat up up daddy and now you're my boy. Let's make some money. But when you open.
Speaker 2: Don't go when you open, you can't that phone or that.
Speaker 7: That's what. Let me.
Speaker 6: Let me just see who get the ship?
Speaker 7: Stop this time you.
Speaker 2: Macho smacked the shut out of the show.
Speaker 1: Stop showing me right now, we can't tell stor. I thought we was telling storm moment. Who gets a girl? Listen, shout it don't hurt no more, shout kids, the great guys.
Speaker 7: Who kids, the guy got the ship?
Speaker 1: It doesn't sound right.
Speaker 6: And the nigga was on the go cart. A half hour later, nothing happened. Nigga. I was like, yo, this is crazy.
Speaker 1: I ain't never seen ship like this, nigga.
Speaker 6: You know they slapped him off the trailer.
Speaker 3: It was but.
Speaker 16: Up the video day you brought up video, mant me finish.
Speaker 2: I got that.
Speaker 1: Listen, I like whole kid, that's a good thing.
Speaker 6: But he got this ship?
Speaker 7: Stop?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: I forgot what the point I was bring up for the video. All right, I got it.
Speaker 7: Rule was so big at this time, big to mancho and.
Speaker 6: He's going now I ain't got it against who like a great guy.
Speaker 1: All right, but listen, this is how big Rule was.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: It was like, yo, you can't let Norman and job drink, right. I read mad Remember I read Lamborghinis for the nigga said that.
Speaker 4: Shoot, nigga said, look, because you're driving, you can't you can't drink. I'm like a cool no doubt. This is my video, by the way. I went in Rule trailer. This nigga every bottle in the fucking world. Remy Martin. I'm like, I know the budget is on me. Now, I don't film with Williams. Williams done caught me. I'll tell you this story, but I'm like, this is how.
Speaker 1: Big Rule was.
Speaker 4: Depth Jam wouldn't tell that nigga no for nothing. He'd be like, Yo, I need a need to have coffee. Obama the Marble.
Speaker 1: Gonna do it for this nigga.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna take some ill ship. We used to tell you niggas, I said, listen, I like to get high.
Speaker 2: Yes you did so.
Speaker 7: I need like fifty or one hundred thousand and drug budget.
Speaker 1: I gotta just give it to me. They give me drug, buddy.
Speaker 4: Said Lynx Lewis. Let me on, I gotta, I gotta, I gotta tell this nigga, right, I had lenx Lewis, Listen, he's the heavyweight jampion in the world. Lennux Lewis come to the joint.
Speaker 1: That's what he'll come through. The Murder Inc.
Speaker 4: Niggas around Lennox Lewis and same, gonna fuck you what.
Speaker 5: My nigga?
Speaker 2: Lyndis Lewis coding the video shoot. He's coolest, know, it's great to meet you.
Speaker 4: I'm like, yo, I'm a bigger I left this nigga with the murder Inc niggas for like fifteen seconds.
Speaker 1: Linis Lewis like, I gotta leave. I'm like, what is my nigga?
Speaker 2: Stu like, we came together?
Speaker 1: We What do you mean you remember y'all ran him off my video?
Speaker 7: No? You just ran them on?
Speaker 1: No, literally, my gout lys When he first got to the video shoot, Listen, he said, you think I didn't see you?
Speaker 6: Joah.
Speaker 7: He's in the audience cheering for rockmand You know that's how we studied, you know what I'm saying. So I said, yeah, nigga, I thought he's gonna knock you out.
Speaker 1: So now he's you know, this is a foul.
Speaker 4: Linux has never answered my call since Linux, My dude, he's not let your guys cat up on me. But I'm over there. I don't know what I'm doing it.
Speaker 7: So after that he said, yeah, but you see what I did to him, right, I'm talking about rock mind. Right, he knocked rocked manterfuck. I was right there ringside. So now Rockman, let me tell you the Instagram person we had.
Speaker 1: We had.
Speaker 7: We had Jay had some ill crib about Miami and ship. So we over there at the crib and ship me j style over.
Speaker 6: We play gun.
Speaker 2: Next, Lewis didn't threaten him.
Speaker 7: Were playing guts.
Speaker 1: Tyson's gonna kill him.
Speaker 7: Rock Mom comes through this. Nigga had his belts.
Speaker 1: Wait, stop, starts.
Speaker 6: His belt.
Speaker 7: Two niggas carry this ship the kids and thus and then you know, you know, Jay and Davides just clown and Stick got the bounce.
Speaker 6: So now niggas is taking pieces of.
Speaker 7: Then, you know. So we're playing guts.
Speaker 1: So now we fucking with rock Mama on the strip.
Speaker 7: That we fun with him and he can.
Speaker 1: This is before you got knocked out, right, this.
Speaker 6: Is after he won the first time he wanted down.
Speaker 7: So now we have to fight, you know what I'm saying. So now i'm rack Man, because I'm not the nigga. You know what I'm saying, Nigga, I'm like, you know, he he made believe out of me talking about he's gonna do this and do that to the nigga.
Speaker 2: You know this ship, let's take it to the video.
Speaker 1: So now we get to the video shoot. Take a little rather.
Speaker 7: So now we get to the video shoot, I see fucking Lynics. Linux comes to me with the bullshit to you like, yeah, I see what you're doing.
Speaker 1: I said, yeah, nigga, I think he's gonna knock you the fun out.
Speaker 7: So then Linux says, you've seen what I did to him?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: What am I first to say to that? Nor gonna fuck you up?
Speaker 2: That's all I.
Speaker 6: Can say that.
Speaker 7: I said, Ya said, yeah, gonna fuck you up. I said, you man got that one with Mike go for.
Speaker 1: You should have seen this nigga face one nigga like it was all good. Like I walk them to this dandy like some Linix man you little X. I'll be right back.
Speaker 4: I come back this niggas like I have to go. I'm like, what niggas like, Yo, these guys they talk to me wrong. I'm like, what nigga is my people?
Speaker 7: Linux is my friend? Now manly a man guy video shooting and I wasn't Mike Tyson story. My yo, this is the first time I met Mike. You know, I was drunk and ship yo, little stab my last time I met him.
Speaker 6: But I used to get so fucking hot.
Speaker 2: And you got me hurt one time in club bed. We started, we ended up.
Speaker 1: We started off with hard liquor. We ended up with wine.
Speaker 6: My head up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I threw up all the way I threw up. I'm still throwing up.
Speaker 2: Nigga, Yo, we're gonna drink this wine ship.
Speaker 1: We ended up with wine.
Speaker 2: That ship killed me.
Speaker 7: I see the nigga Mike Tyson, I'm in this nigga mic. Yeah, like your mic. You fucking up your career, nigga?
Speaker 1: What the is you doing?
Speaker 6: This is what you do?
Speaker 1: This just a friend of boxers, like on your off time. Felt felt offensive when you just said.
Speaker 7: Whatever, couraging you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Motivation. Look what he did, Tyson Louis. That's right, but he probably had an extra motivation.
Speaker 4: You know what, ship it on New York by doing that like this, that was the reverse psychology that didn't work.
Speaker 6: I wanted Mike to win, yeah, and he got fucked up.
Speaker 1: That wasn't my fault, ring you told him, Michael, fuck you up. And he was my friend and maybe he was my friend he was, you fucked that all up with me? Bro Lennox was a good guy. Man, it's a good guy. I still fun now now now kiss. I heard Style say, hold on her Style say one day.
Speaker 4: That Tyson was fucking with Eve like he was messing with up, and y'all thought y'all was gonna have to get it in on Tyson.
Speaker 7: He smokes story.
Speaker 2: He spoke for himself because I wasn't touching Mike.
Speaker 1: Mike told Eve Eve, I fucked his.
Speaker 2: Ship out of me. Personally, I was on you went too fast?
Speaker 18: Is this a Mike.
Speaker 7: Vegas?
Speaker 1: Was even Vegas or l a? Now, y'all would y'all this when Mike, y'all?
Speaker 11: Eve All, y'all got like is us and General might have been there somewhere, but we on a red carpet.
Speaker 1: Okay, lost, Okay?
Speaker 2: All I heard was Mike say, I fucked the ship out of you me.
Speaker 1: Holy what I'm.
Speaker 2: Saying now, A regular Joe Schmall's.
Speaker 18: Head would have been, Mike, Eve, you got a whole We know, Mike a little czy.
Speaker 1: Some biggas gonna get the o t.
Speaker 6: Eat my nigga.
Speaker 7: Man, let me say something. We was in Philly one times. In Philly one time and I was battling like ten Philly niggas in the lobby.
Speaker 3: This is not it's always that used to be mandatory, mandatory, you go to Philly back.
Speaker 1: But this is not platinum jow rod. This is cash money, this is this is.
Speaker 6: Pre yo.
Speaker 7: What do you do?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Do it.
Speaker 6: I'm in there battling like ten niggas Dutch speed.
Speaker 1: You ain't battle, that's stop them niggas tore you up. I got a noise story.
Speaker 6: I'm eating these niggas food. Nigga Eve comes down.
Speaker 7: Okay, all my niggas is upstairs beans bleak, Wait my niggas is that nigga come help with Nigga Eve comes down.
Speaker 6: Nigga Nigga is the pit bullet and start.
Speaker 1: Niggas.
Speaker 7: She went in on these niggas. Nigga Yo, it was crazy. But back then, see, and I don't know the job was from back then. Let me tell you once I got with with dog with with X jumping nigga jumping in the pit. Nigga Nigga.
Speaker 4: We used to go because I used to battle laying that for our podcasters, jumping in.
Speaker 1: Me real dog, confronting other just going on at it tis on yourself.
Speaker 7: And all that, because Nigga, you know what I'm saying, let's go. I learned that from you know what I'm saying from from acts. Ye, So I used to battle niggas in my hood, but that was in my hood, So I used to be eat niggas. So so God he was like, nigga, you think you nice, n I'm gonna bring you with other niggas whole number. So he brought me around y'all. He brought me around chain them, you know what I'm saying. And I was like, yeah, them niggas get without get business, you know what I'm saying. And that's and that's how it was, you know what I'm saying. So me and X used to go around.
Speaker 6: Gott he gott He was a motherfucker. He used to bring this niggas video shoots.
Speaker 1: We go like video shoot and.
Speaker 19: He'd be like, yo, niggas getting this intermission is a ciphering let's go and being going, ah yeah, battle honest, it was back in the days.
Speaker 2: It wasn't battle, but it was camp and whoever he was with Dogs Cipher.
Speaker 7: It was called the Sight, but it was for long. It was egos. It's always egos involved, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, we was letting niggas know we the new niggas coming.
Speaker 6: Nigga. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You have a battle x me and that you have a battle XNA. You have a battle style shaken battle.
Speaker 7: When you battle and you don't battle your own niggas, you're gonna battle other niggas.
Speaker 1: I mean like internally.
Speaker 2: But but it wasn't you have a battle.
Speaker 1: Feeding the battle pop five years we could.
Speaker 6: Let me tell you something. It's an unwritten rule for MC's niggas.
Speaker 7: When niggas get on a mic with each other, Niggigga, I'm trying to kill you.
Speaker 1: Niggas know that.
Speaker 7: We all know that.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, even if he's aiming to make a hit. This little competitive nature.
Speaker 7: I used to tell my niggas that all the time. I used to try to let them know, like, Nigga, let me tell you something on this joint with me, Like you're trying to kill nigga like that, so you better do the same to me. But I just try to bring the best. Actually just want to let them know. You know what I'm saying, like because because that's what I was about. Nigga, I'm gonna to get if I want to hurt, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: No, this was very interesting. I want to stop, but I don't. We gotta stop.
Speaker 2: We gotta stop, we gotta stop. I gotta go until somebody got.
Speaker 7: Of listenuation and we're going out after this man. We're going to.
Speaker 2: No no, no, no, no, let me ask that.
Speaker 4: Let me ask that overseas country you got on mash that you you know every time you go there, this is your ship.
Speaker 1: You know, niggas out there?
Speaker 2: What is it gotta be? U K for me? Strong and Briton.
Speaker 3: Wick Strong Pools actually went over there and Conkering Land. Pools did like two to three years in London. So now when you made Strong Locks, No Pools engineer, producer and you hear all the mixtapes dropped that ship Pools Okay, Yeah, Pools went to l a and worked on some movies with Wood Harris Harris Man. They went to London for two years. So we got foundation. Shout out to my brother Brad over there, I got a lot. I got d Block Europe actually got artists over there, young ads.
Speaker 1: Harrold bigger Man.
Speaker 2: I got a few hourtists, so you know strong in London, real strong.
Speaker 4: Let's pick up Brixton right now, man, listen, But how did you lock down?
Speaker 1: You're not clapping for you now, they must know what they just went in on that. It's not a clapp thing right there. You can't clap for you. But how did you lock down Brazil?
Speaker 2: How did that?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 1: You go to Brazil at one point frequently like what like I go to Miami going to Brazil.
Speaker 4: Never hold me up with the promoter like like sixteen years ago, kissed, Let's let's do an album release for you, and you ain't gonna.
Speaker 1: Drop an album.
Speaker 6: Listen.
Speaker 7: Brazil is nice, Yes, I know Brazil's life there.
Speaker 1: I just want to go with you.
Speaker 3: My dad, content, my pops on the coffee company. He be in Brazil a few times a month.
Speaker 1: Let's big up to the locks and the locks they got coffee too, softee, that's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: Got mad?
Speaker 4: But yeah, bro, like you know you really didn't blug me in with the Brazil so it doesn't matter. But how did you lock it down like that?
Speaker 6: Like they think I'm from Brazil. I mean, I'm from Brazil.
Speaker 2: You get let me think about it, but Brazil you get no, no, no.
Speaker 6: You know there's a there's a there's a rumor that I was born in Brazil and ship and.
Speaker 1: It started at it worked out.
Speaker 6: I was a good one, you know, because I did my first album cover at every.
Speaker 2: To me from Brazil be like, you know I had jo Ru out here.
Speaker 1: I'm like everybody had Joao rou out here, nigga.
Speaker 4: And then they talked to me like as if I can't call this nigga, and I called this that's not official.
Speaker 1: Sign Oh that Nigga's official? Like you really got Brazil, Brazil? How did that happen?
Speaker 6: I told you they loved me because they think.
Speaker 1: I can't because they thought you.
Speaker 6: I paid homage to Brazil. I love Brazil.
Speaker 1: Everybody loves Brazil. But I let him pay everybody to come back.
Speaker 6: I love them all.
Speaker 7: I love Brazil very much, very much.
Speaker 4: So I was in Brazil one time, way before I was married, both marriages.
Speaker 2: Married.
Speaker 1: Nigga's about second time you've been my first wedding, Nigga.
Speaker 2: I'm married again.
Speaker 4: The second you lit jo rotro, you lit roll.
Speaker 1: Your job.
Speaker 2: You just lit out, no recasing.
Speaker 1: You may listen, you made me get married the first time. I'm gonna keep giving on.
Speaker 6: The fuck did I make you get married?
Speaker 7: You're gonna tell me.
Speaker 1: I let you get it out, tell me that story. You invited me to your wedding.
Speaker 4: Once you bring a woman nig I'm sitting there and then my first wife just looked at me.
Speaker 1: What the fuck is happening in our life?
Speaker 4: Had pink fucking dolls flying this nigga, this nigga wedding.
Speaker 6: It was bad.
Speaker 7: And let me tell you something. I'nna tell you who did that to me. I went to ex weddings and I went to fucking got his wedding, and that's what the fun happened.
Speaker 1: Well, you didn't even.
Speaker 6: Tell what's happening.
Speaker 1: I think I deserved that text or two ways. I went to your wedding.
Speaker 6: It was old.
Speaker 1: It was like, all right, that happens.
Speaker 6: Though women see other women getting married and they feel in.
Speaker 15: That same.
Speaker 4: Like, listen, we ain't gonna go to the Midbach stage baby, like, I mean, she can't ask for that.
Speaker 1: That's that wasn't her style. But I mean I was saying that.
Speaker 2: To myself, like we ain't going to the may back stange.
Speaker 1: But this is mayback back then.
Speaker 2: This nigga had a made bag.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you this is the first nigga with a mad back back then.
Speaker 2: Joint.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna keep it on, keep.
Speaker 2: It on now and then, uh yeah it was fucked up. So you may and you're still married.
Speaker 1: Man, still married.
Speaker 4: Every now and then every six months, you'll be like a married that's a married nigga ship, you know.
Speaker 3: Listen to the family getting married soon though, especially if she see this podcast.
Speaker 1: Miskiss lock him down time listen has a nice ring to it.
Speaker 6: Miss you got the.
Speaker 1: Always that's a nice ring to it. Everybody listen. I call everybody girl, whoever they is.
Speaker 4: If if if it's I said miss e f N I say Miss Hazard is sound, they be like, what the fuck did this nigga?
Speaker 1: No, no, I just want to make sure it's we're all clear. I know this is beautiful.
Speaker 2: I don't do that.
Speaker 1: I've never done that.
Speaker 2: But let's so kiss.
Speaker 1: You're approaching that area.
Speaker 7: You're saying.
Speaker 4: I think the next I said in the next year, your face is next year, next year or two. I don't believe you had all like you gonna believe me when you get that invite.
Speaker 1: But we're having a brazilimber. That's the wrong. We got it on a document, this document. Thank y'all.
Speaker 4: Man, listen, listen, man, I could keep going. I was trying to bring to two hours. When we got an hour and a half.
Speaker 2: We got.
Speaker 1: I got people in here, and I don't even know. You might welcome. This might be the best post.
Speaker 16: You know.
Speaker 2: You might have to leave it.
Speaker 7: What you said.
Speaker 2: You might have to leave it with just me and rule. This is a story.
Speaker 7: This is all. This is all.
Speaker 1: Thank y'all for coming through. Thank you.
Speaker 4: Make chances, drink chances. You know, kids is a real nigga. He felt like he let me down yesterday.
Speaker 7: He made it up.
Speaker 1: That's what I do.
Speaker 6: Let me say something that keeping it came to my date nights and.
Speaker 2: I got the norse story to put the ice in the.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure how comfortable with this.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: We got we got.
Speaker 3: It's not a franchise yet, but we got three spots, three juices for life, two in the Bronx, one a while you were about to open another one in Brooklyn.
Speaker 1: Juice spot.
Speaker 3: We got three spots right now, P got p got one coming in Brooklyn with Angelae and Envy.
Speaker 2: I got another one coming in South Caroline with Charlotte Mane.
Speaker 11: On that.
Speaker 1: Listen on that note.
Speaker 2: The first one where where where it all started?
Speaker 3: At the juice on Madison between Park and Madison, the first juice ball that what's the inspiration to even open the juices for that? So sporadically one day I'm just there, no happens to be there and always Now you know, once he seeing.
Speaker 1: Anybody, he loved its drinks up.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 7: Drunk.
Speaker 1: You gotta come in and double or triple it or you can't leave. I'm mad how much sold me? Now?
Speaker 3: Bumping in O and there were kicking it me industry talking, we real brother talking.
Speaker 2: We showing love that we show.
Speaker 3: In the In the meantime of us showing this love, there's around the world's going down.
Speaker 1: This tiger's going down.
Speaker 2: It's bar we throwing them back. You better chill.
Speaker 1: I gotta take a story about you.
Speaker 3: Two or three hours, I mean maybe two hours went by. We drinking tigers around the world were getting busy in it.
Speaker 2: I don't know what.
Speaker 3: I don't know if it was the temperature, I don't know what happened the last tiger shot.
Speaker 2: He said.
Speaker 1: He grew all of the whak Man.
Speaker 2: He wrecked the whole fucking juice.
Speaker 15: WoT look, look it is going down now he got nineties A kiss.
Speaker 2: Should wcast men? Nor is good?
Speaker 1: Know everybody's good. I get in on outside. Now we're on to fifth Madison. He's going he outside. I'm thinking that.
Speaker 15: Yeah, I'm thinking it is gonna get him. Rule A chick walk by, Norri a fig. He jumps on her back. He jumps on the chicks back. We get off, We clear the law suit. I got him all we love you for. We hung on, get out, Yo, that ship was there, he apologized when he sold me out.
Speaker 2: Hold on, I'm getting to you. That's it.
Speaker 1: That's how you got We.
Speaker 2: Ain't want We had two hours.
Speaker 1: We can stop.
Speaker 2: Like ten minutes.
Speaker 6: Podcast.
Speaker 4: It can't go on permanent. Let me tell you where we parked our car the next day. This is the crazy ship. That day, niggas had a Porsche and a Navigate. It was cos kept cos show no doubt that the dad kept cars had a Navvy, and I think I had a Porsche, but it wasn't my Porsche. It was Martin Porsche because he had my drop left. And niggas woke up in.
Speaker 2: Jersey, like, yeah, we walked on breads and Block. We just walked on pleasant block.
Speaker 4: And nigga was like you, you know, I see you mad times. Here your cars back. We gave it to a random nigga, Like we didn't even notice, nigga. It wasn't and or brands and people. This was just a nigga that the secret and lived on the block and gave us back. The ship man one of our man's I forget his name.
Speaker 1: I kind of remember it. I gotta remember it.
Speaker 4: It was Chase from Jersey. He threw up so much that he called the ambulance. So when the ambulance came, niggas left the push and jumping the ambulance just watching them.
Speaker 1: How does this go down?
Speaker 4: Like y'all pumped him with something like this, nigga, And we woke up in Jersey. We came back and we found our cars. Now I'm gonna hit you with JA rules.
Speaker 7: Don't do that.
Speaker 1: It is a beautiful story. Because you thought you thought tager Bone was some bullshit. Keep it read.
Speaker 4: No, no, you's keep it read. Come on, let's put the phone down.
Speaker 7: Was good ship, but we gotta go.
Speaker 2: We can tell you we got to go.
Speaker 7: How to go. We gotta I'm gonna let you.
Speaker 1: I want next time, Ladies and gentlemen continue.
Speaker 2: Like you step up here, step up here. You sent to the hospital a couple of times in tagle Bone.
Speaker 7: That's fine.
Speaker 1: Tagle Bones is no good, but you have to know how to consume it.
Speaker 7: You have to know.
Speaker 2: I'm the drunks one because I could.
Speaker 3: I seen old Dirty one time step out the juice bar to the head with a bottle of Tagerus.
Speaker 2: He finished. Of course, he tried to know each other.
Speaker 7: He was ill for something.
Speaker 6: I love old dirty nigga. I got some good old dirty.
Speaker 1: You got a tagle Bone store.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we gotta go.
Speaker 3: Jada, kiss Jo roll, y'all two people, d J F, d J E friend, definitely y'all, y'all people that I love.
Speaker 1: Thank y'all so much for coming here, being patient. Thank you. You know we ain't have it together.
Speaker 4: We with the with the with the professional unprofessional people. You know, we're a portable podcast. A lot of people are gonna bite our style because people. You know, they just stay in one office when they do a podcast. We're gonna travel, We're.
Speaker 1: Gonna do it.
Speaker 4: Just don't make no sense, don't learned something. We're glad, but I wanted to thank y'all from the bottom of my heart. I want to thank Styles and Sheet for holding it down yesterday and for all the hip hop fans, all the hip hop fans. You just got some real ship, crazy ship. I know that there's nobody in the world with a podcast or another podcast that would y'all would allow to talk like how this talks. So very appreciative. I want to say thank you. It is the drink chance motherfucking podcast makes. And now we're gonna smoke on the balcony. You don't call it a terrorist, it's a balcony.
Speaker 5: Drink Champs is a Drink Champs LLC production hosts and executive producers n O r E and dj e FN. Listen to Drink Champs on Apple, Podcast, Amazon Music, Spotify, or wherever you get your podcasts. Thanks for joining us for another episode of Drink Champs hosted by Yours Truly, dj e f N and n O r E. Please make sure to follow us on all our socials that's at Drink Champs across all platforms. At the Real Noriagon, I g at Noriega on Twitter, mine is at.
Speaker 1: Who's Crazy on I g at dj e f N on Twitter, and most
Speaker 5: Importantly, stay up to date with the latest releases, news and merch by going to drink champs dot com