Speaker 1: You know how it is. You go to a job every day, you spend hours a day pretending to do your job because most jobs actually require like four hours of real work, but they demand that you stay there for eight hours. Yeah, so you play solitaire until your boss comes around the corner and you pop up one of the Excel spreadsheets that you had just in case, and you furrow your eyebrows like you're deep in thought. Very specifics the Jewbile Show. But every once in a while you have to do some actual work. And when you do some that all important email with the scans of your bumbumb attached. Whoa, there's like no appreciation for the work that went into it. It's always the worst. What about the lighting may have taken hours? Well, A Pole asked people what it would take for them to feel more appreciated at work, and the answers are pretty funny and also showed just how needy we are as a society. Tell me my buttlos good. Go over it next and you can see if you agree. It's the jewbil Show. I slept with my boss's wife at a Christmas party. Wow, that's the text message we just got in at four one oh sixty one. Thank you for that's the Jewbile show, and that's definitely way for a boss to show appreciation for all the work that you do. I'm assuming that's what happened. Yeah, Jim, you've been killing it this year. I was going to give you a whole day bonus, bud. You know, budget's being what they are, we just don't have the cash.
Speaker 2: So instead, I figured.
Speaker 1: You and Stacy could run upstairs at the break room and just see what happens.
Speaker 2: Good after a big guy. It's been a great year, do it.
Speaker 1: Do you feel appreciated at work? I asked that because a poll asked people what it would take for them to feel more appreciated at work, and some of the answers are ridiculous. We'll tell you what the number one thing is in a second, but let's go over some of the answers that people said would make them feel more appreciated at work. Okay, company wide and or team wide shout outs. Fifteen percent of people said that would be the thing that would make them feel appreciated.
Speaker 2: But like in what way? Like an email's like, YO, shout out to Victorious, you's been crushing it. Next day you shout out, Jim, I guess interesting to the bad that I never see that happening, like happen. Make sure it.
Speaker 1: Doesn't happen. It doesn't happen at our office. No, I think that would actually make me feel good.
Speaker 3: If everyone's like, hey, look, Brad's been doing a B and C, I'd be like, oh, you actually know what I'm doing.
Speaker 2: They do when somebody brings in a lot of money, then the email.
Speaker 1: Is not right, Yeah, that's the only time they do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Actually, you're right, that is the only You're right.
Speaker 3: The only time we see shout outs here at this job is if somebody created some sort of revenue.
Speaker 1: Right, it would be good if they did it, like in a big way.
Speaker 4: Though.
Speaker 1: That was an email like you came to work and there was a DJ in the corner. Oh yeah, and they're just like Tom.
Speaker 2: Shout out to Tom.
Speaker 5: Killing You're a party all day. I'm here for Tom amazing. And that's the one day Tom's not there, They're like, where's Tom?
Speaker 2: It's his home.
Speaker 1: We're going over a poll that asks people what would make them feel more appreciated in the workplace, because a lot of don't feel appreciated at work. Having a wellness program offered through my workplace. Seventeen percent of people said that.
Speaker 2: Does that make you feel appreciated? I thought businesses did that so it would help with insurance stuff, so like the healthier, I know, I thought that's what it was.
Speaker 1: More, it's not even about appreciation ever, all about the bottom line, Like we need to offer a wellness program.
Speaker 2: Somebody don't care about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just so that they're healthy, so that they don't die because that we're like, we got deadlines. Yeah, we can't have dead people when we have deadlines.
Speaker 3: You know, doesn't know what it is that never occurred to me, And I feel like that should have been the first thing that occurred to me.
Speaker 2: And I'm like in a weird limbo right.
Speaker 3: Now where I'm like, yeah, wellness program would be great, And then like that is the.
Speaker 2: Most brad thing I've ever heard in my life for me.
Speaker 3: Means so they have to spend less money on insurancecausealth oh my gosh, that's so smart.
Speaker 2: Good job corporations.
Speaker 1: We're going over a survey that asked people will make them feel more appreciated at work, and some of the answers are kind of funny. Also, I'll tell you what then A one is in just a second. But respect for their time outside of working hours, thirty five percent of people said that's important to them. That's a big one for me. Yeah, and I've gotten a lot of crap about that in my career.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would, just I would. I'd settle for respect for my time during working hours. What do you mean, like, let me get my job done.
Speaker 1: It's just too much. You've given me a task.
Speaker 3: I'd love to complete it, but you won't stop on me in stupid meetings.
Speaker 2: I literally had.
Speaker 1: A conversation one time where somebody said to me, if they call you at ten o'clock at night, you got to answer why?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 1: What if I'm asleep? And also no, it's ten o'clock at night?
Speaker 2: I said, wake up and answer the phone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, pretty much.
Speaker 3: Literally, last night I got an urgent email at ten pm?
Speaker 1: What how urgent was it?
Speaker 2: It was handled?
Speaker 3: It was it'll be handled later today, not last night at ten pm.
Speaker 2: And I was like, like, I woke up this morning. I checked that email. I'm like, what are your expectations of me? Like?
Speaker 3: What I ten o'clock at night? I get up early. I'm going to sleep now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I'm scared. I'm like, can I get an urgent email? Then I don't worry.
Speaker 1: Urgent is actually like what dohing's urgent? Entire world? Well, not the world because it's different time zones. But most places are not working at ten o'clock a night. If you live in America, you're not going to get anything done at ten o'clock at night anyway.
Speaker 3: You're supposed to be sleeping. Yeah, and the email came from a time zone it's later than me. Oh, that person needs a hug.
Speaker 1: Thirteen percent of people said that they would feel more appreciated at work if they want a trophy.
Speaker 2: I feel that a trophy. Millennials, Come on, millennials, stop, that's a good want. Someone sent us a story we.
Speaker 1: Want a trophy.
Speaker 7: Yeah, someone sent me a U Versus Victoria trophy after I think I lost for an entire week and they.
Speaker 2: Said, here you go, Victoria. I'm like, thanks, Like I feel like people are seeing me now. It's like for the holiday party, they need to show up. Like with teams, participation, try where everybody gets from.
Speaker 1: That's what would happen, though, people would complain because like somebody would get a trophy for being the best employee that month, and someone would be like, but I was here too. They would want a participation trophy.
Speaker 2: That's what you're checks for. Your check is your participation trophy. It would make me a little bit more competitive. Okay, I'm not gonna lie. Honest, I'm with Nina a little bit.
Speaker 3: If they had like categories of competition that we could compete for the trophy in.
Speaker 1: YEA actually would be down with a trophy or a medal would be kind of classier. I feel a ceremony, of course, yeah.
Speaker 2: Imagine everything.
Speaker 1: I think that's the thing. Thirteen percent of people said that's what make them would feel more what would make them feel more appreciated at work. But think about it, if you got a trophy or a medal and they had a whole ceremony with horns, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Horns, horns, that would be on TikTok. You just get that up for all the light.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna send an email. I'll see if we can get this done.
Speaker 2: All right, sweet, always much fun.
Speaker 1: The number one thing that people say would make them feel appreciated at work is a thank you from their direct boss.
Speaker 2: Honestly, yeah, I get scared to see our boss. I love our boss.
Speaker 3: Ideally, I would have a personal thank you from all of my direct bosses, because I think I have nine.
Speaker 1: I would like a personal thank you from everybody that works in the office, like line up every single day, yeah, and do like the handshake like after a game, you know, like good game, good game. But just to have them line up and come shop my hand and tell me what a great job of done.
Speaker 2: Wait, could you imagine that's part of your ceremony.
Speaker 3: The day and good luck, good luck and luck and then good game, good game, good guess that would make me feel appreciated.
Speaker 2: But you know, we can start it writing here. We can tell each other that we're doing a good job, right, good luck, a good job at day. It's another jubile phone frame morning on the twenties.
Speaker 1: Hello, Yes, hello Luna, this is your uber driver Pete Ekans from the other night. How are you?
Speaker 8: I'm okay? What's going on the other night?
Speaker 1: You were in the back of my uber Yes, and so I was able to get your phone number after the ride, and it's taken a few days to call. But are you missing something?
Speaker 8: Why are you calling me?
Speaker 1: Well? Because I pick you up? No, chinchilla. I drop you off chinchilla.
Speaker 8: Chinchilla like the animal.
Speaker 1: Okay, are we just gonna play dumb because I'd pick you up no chinchilla, a chinchillas car and then drop you off chinchilla all over the vehicle.
Speaker 8: Okay, I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: You abandoned your chinchilla in the back of my Uber. You haven't called or emailed or tried to get a hold of the ride service company at all. And I'm very upset because it's a cute little guy, and obviously you use my Uber to try to offload your chinchilla on somebody else.
Speaker 8: That's ridiculous. I do not have a chinchilla.
Speaker 2: Well you did before you got my car.
Speaker 8: No, no search o God.
Speaker 1: Okay, So you're going to try to say that you'd never had a chinchilla.
Speaker 8: I've never had a chinchilla.
Speaker 1: Then explain to me why I pick you up no chinchilla, I drop you off chinchilla.
Speaker 8: I have no idea. Maybe there was already a chinchilla in your car.
Speaker 1: There was definitely no chinchilla in my car before you got in, because I checked it and cleaned it actually, and it was chinchilla. Les, So come clean.
Speaker 8: I don't know what to tell you. I don't have a chinchilla.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 8: Okay, so are we done here.
Speaker 1: Nope, we are not done until you admit that you left a chinchilla in the back of my oob.
Speaker 8: Oh my god, I do not have chinchilla.
Speaker 1: Yes, you do now, because I where I dropped off. I'm assuming that was your house where I dropped off. Was it your house?
Speaker 8: You know what? It's none of your business. Okay, So you can take your chinchilla and go to hell. Well, it's not mine.
Speaker 1: Wherever I dropped you off. The window has been opened, and I put the chinchilla inside.
Speaker 8: What you went to the address that you dropped me off at? Did you just say you put it inside?
Speaker 1: Yes? I did ten minutes ago. I dropped him back home where he should be.
Speaker 8: Dude, Okay, first of all, you need to confirm that someone is actually the owner of a chinchilla where you just go and put it inside? Are you crazy? That was my grandmother's house. She's gonna freak out. She doesn't even like tiny mite you are stuck in.
Speaker 1: Well, you might want to call her and let her know that she's watching your chinchilla for a little while, just like you expect everybody to watch your chinchilla, even Uber drivers.
Speaker 8: Oh okay, well how about I call Uber first and tell them that you are a psychopath and that you have no business being a driver anymore. She's gonna break the hell out. I can't believe I.
Speaker 1: Pick you up, No chinchilla, I drop you off?
Speaker 8: Yeah I know, I know, chinchilla.
Speaker 9: You know what?
Speaker 8: It wasn't mine? And what am I thinking? I'm gonna call the police because you broke into my grandmother's house and put a live animal in her home?
Speaker 1: All right, then I'm gonna tell you it's a prank phone call. Then what Yeah, this is actually double from the Jubeil Show doing a phone brank on you. Your best friend Lily set you up, you little I'm a killer.
Speaker 8: I'm a killer. Oh my god, my grandmother.
Speaker 1: Is there's no chinchilla in your grandma's house?
Speaker 8: Oh God?
Speaker 2: Wake up every morning with Jubal phone pranks.
Speaker 1: It's time for Nina's what's trending?
Speaker 2: So there's a new term we all need to know about this holiday season, and it's called zebra striping. What zebra striping has been around for a long time actually, but now that it has a name, it kind of makes it more exciting and more of a challenge. But zebra striping is basically, if you're at a holiday party, you have an alcoholic drink, then you have water. Oh yeah, that's what an alcoholic drink, and then you have water. You're not allowed to have either one of them back to back.
Speaker 1: You have to go every other and then you start to get hammered and you forget about the water.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then you're just having alcoholic drinks. I've tried it so many times. I don't really drink that much, but when I do, I try to do the water thing. I go alcoholic drink water, alcohol for the rest of the night.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't know anybody who that's ever actually worked out for. They start off that way and then it does not end that way. I mean, it also just gets so difficult. You're no longer enjoying the party. You're in the bathroom the entire night, go with pee. Oh and then they get cocky too because they've had a few waters. Now they're like, I can drink as much as I walk so hydrated, and they usually to be the most hammer person.
Speaker 2: We used to give that friend what we would call hydro shots, Like, dude, come take a shot, hydro shot.
Speaker 3: He's like, okay, awesome, but his taste buds were gone at that point and we're just giving them shots of water.
Speaker 2: Also hydro shot. It's actually a good idea. Yeah, that's try that with your friends, Taste happy. Rolling Stone has just come out with the hundred Best Songs of twenty twenty four list. But instead of having you guys guess what you think the number one song is, can you guys sing what you think the number one song?
Speaker 1: Shake it Off? Shake It Off?
Speaker 2: Twenty four? Yeah, I just assume she released that again this year. Okay, Brad, I'm blanking on that wowboozy song. How does he go at the bar getting tipsy? Yeah? I can't even think of the word right now. We play it all the time. It's amazing. When you work in radio, it just kind of becomes a part of your brain. What Sammy Spiso, you have to taste me? That's a great song and now I'm going to have that version of body and weird.
Speaker 3: I was looking over at Neatest Thing and the website completely changed the song away from whatever Jubil was.
Speaker 2: Just saying, well, you guys were really close. So the number one song of the year was Chapel Rohane's Good Luck Babe, Kendrick Lamars Not Like Us. Number two a bar song, the Tipsy Shabboozy song It is number three, so Jible got one, and Sabrina is number four. Espresso and then Birds of a Feather from Billy I five. I mean, a lot of artists really kind of dominated. They had they were taking turns. It's like high five year turn, high five year turn. That's interesting. Tales just not on the list. She did release an album this year? Did she have a new song this year?
Speaker 7: She released, Well, it was like a whole album in her posts apartment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was really good, but I don't think it blew up as much as these songs. Yeah that's coming from a fifty Well. Speaking of another artist that has great things coming, jay Z is now releasing a coffee table book highlighting his career and achievements. Body Kid. I mean, if you're a you're a big fan of jay Z, this is something that you probably would absolutely love. Like even the Brooklyn Library had this whole like tribute to him, and it was an exhibit. But he's turning fifty five whoa this week, and so in honor of that, he's releasing this book that's got three different editions, ranging from one hundred and twenty dollars to two thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Thousand.
Speaker 7: Wait, what coffee book is two thousand dollars?
Speaker 2: And it's just like it's pictures and interviews and like original songs, I mean, all kinds of stuff. Can't you find that on YouTube?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I just I don't know. It's like, I appreciate you, But if you put that book out yourself, doesn't that feel a little bit cool? I think cool?
Speaker 3: Okay, how you know jay Z's fifty five though without even knowing how old he is, he's putting a book out a coffee tables.
Speaker 1: People are going to look at. His pictures are sophisticated. It's different than like a biography or autobiography. He's putting a coffee table book out. You don't start doing coffee table books until you're in your fifties.
Speaker 6: I think.
Speaker 1: Problems, But that book ain't one sit down upon on his bifocals and reads the time to time.
Speaker 2: Although he's some of the best memes on the Internet or jay Z. Yeah, I mean there's great. I mean, Dayzy's pretty legend. There you have it, It's time to catch a cheater. Only on the Jubile Show.
Speaker 1: Brian is on the phone today for to catch a cheater and he and his girlfriend Amanda have been together five years. But now Brian suspects that she might be messing around. So in a few minutes, we're gonna call her and see if we can catch her. But first, Brian, what's going on?
Speaker 10: Man?
Speaker 1: Why do you think a man is cheating on you?
Speaker 4: Amanda has always been one of those kind of free spirit type of people, if you know what I mean. Since we first started dating, she kind of wander off into oblivion sometimes and then I'll find her later with some new friend that she made along the way. Oh, I know, I keep telling her I'm going to put a cow bell around her, so I know she's on the move.
Speaker 2: Tell me that.
Speaker 4: So. Amanda is a smart woman, but she just kind of gets slighty sometimes. She sometimes she talked in the things that she wouldn't normally do.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 4: For example, she wandered off of the party that we were both at and I found her out back with some guy that was getting all nice and cozy with her and obviously hitting on her heart. I told Amanda later that he was being too friendly, and she just said no, he was just being nice and that she knew better. Look. I trust Amanda, but I don't trust other dudes around her. She can be taken advantage of easily, and I don't want to see that happen to her.
Speaker 2: Okay, you perpective?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean again, We've been together for five years and I feel like I know her, you know, And but this is where it's kind of been getting to me lately. Amanda seems to me more aloof when we've been together. I'll come home from work and she's gone for hours at a time, so I'll never say where she's going or where she went. And when there's something important that talked to her about, she barely pays any attention to me. She's just scrolling and texting whoever on her phone. So the straw that broke the camel's back was when we were sitting on our couch watching one of our shows and she got a text like, Amanda, picked your phone up, extit back real quick. But then she immediately took to another side of where she was sitting, but not quick enough. I mean I caught out of the corner of my eye some dude named Mike asking when he could see her again.
Speaker 2: Oh, have you asked her about this?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I did. I didn't see if she responded, but I did ask her who Mike was, and she shrugged it off and said it was a work buddy. I could tell she was lying again. I know her, she's a horrible buyer. But being the guy I am, I just let it go. I need to know if Amanda is actually running around on me, or at least find out what's going on in her head. Her friends don't tell me anything, like they're they're covering for her something. I want the truth.
Speaker 2: Okay, so this is all new behavior. She never would disappear for hours at a time before. I mean, the text message is definitely a flag, but.
Speaker 4: It's just free spirit. But this got to the point where it like it's normal for to at least at some point contact me and let me know she's okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, yeah, that is kind of strange. How long can I see you again? Is that what the tech said?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's something to that effect from from.
Speaker 1: Mike I mean that's a bad interesting, yeah, incriminating.
Speaker 7: It was a work buddy, be like tomorrow, buddy, Yeah, tomorrow at work.
Speaker 11: Yeah, yeah, every day.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, this is it's not funny and just it's just it is kind of I don't know what to think.
Speaker 1: All right, Well figure it out for you. Already told us what grocery store she's a Rewards card member at, so we'll play us don't come back, and then call her and pretend to be from the grocery store and say that every single month, we choose one Rewards card member at random who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department. We'll see if she chooses to send those to you or to somebody else. Okay, okay, all right, thanks place, don't come back and get your to catch a seat next right in the middle of to catch a cheater if you're just joining us. Brian is on the phone, and Brian suspects that his girlfriend Amanda of five years might be cheating. So we're about to call her and pretend to be from the grocery store that she's a RARS card member at, and say that every single month, we choose one Rors card member at random who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department and see if she sends them to him or to somebody else. But first, Brian, why don't you catch everybody up on your situation?
Speaker 4: So Amanda, she can be kind of flighty and whatnot, but something's weird. We were watching one of our favorite shows together, and I can tell that she was hiding texts from me that she's making with some guy named Mike. She said he's a coworker. But I don't believe her, and I love her, and I just want to know what's going on.
Speaker 1: Were you ready for us to call her?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, sure, okay, here you go. Hello, Hi, this is corrible calling from I was looking for a rewards card member named Amanda. Yeah, that's me, Amanda. Please don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call. I'm actually calling to say congratulations. You're this month's big winner.
Speaker 11: Wow. Wow, that's great.
Speaker 2: Congratulations.
Speaker 1: So you've just won thirty six long stem red roses, a box of chocolate or other kind of candy, and a card to be delivered to anybody that you want within the fifty United States of these Americas.
Speaker 11: Wow. Oh, thank you. That's great. Okay, Well, like, what do you need from me?
Speaker 1: Well, it's pretty simple. I can take down the information over the phone in just a few minutes.
Speaker 12: Okay, cool, Yeah, I can give you the information so you can send flowers.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's it's thirty six longstim red roses.
Speaker 11: I actually want to send this to a guy, but okay, I don't really want to fend flower. Is there anything else?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yes, you can. This does happen from time time. We do have gift cards at the store, so you can choose a gift card. It won't be as much worth as much as the flowers, so we can do one hundred dollars gift card.
Speaker 11: Yeah. Do you have like a a hardware.
Speaker 1: Store, Yes, we do. We've got cards, so that's great. Okay, one hundred dollars and it'll still include candy and a card to go along with it if you would like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, great, great? Cool.
Speaker 1: So who would you like to send them to? What's the first and last name?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 11: The first name is Mike.
Speaker 4: Ay Mike.
Speaker 1: Would you like to write anything to go along with it in the card?
Speaker 11: Here's to building a new relationship.
Speaker 2: Oh that's cute.
Speaker 4: Wait, wait, what do you mean new relationship. What is this about, Amanda?
Speaker 11: What?
Speaker 2: Amanda?
Speaker 1: That's your boyfriend Brian of five years. This is actually the Jubile Show. It's a radio show when you're.
Speaker 2: Jubal, I'm Nina, Hi, I'm Victoria, and we do.
Speaker 1: A segment where if you think you're significant other sheeting you can try to catch them. And that's Brian, your boyfriend.
Speaker 2: On the phone.
Speaker 4: I started getting excited because PARTA is thinking about the cabinets that we talked about putting in the house. And then all of a sudden, who's Mike.
Speaker 11: I'm on the radio right now?
Speaker 2: Like what?
Speaker 4: Yeah, because look I can tell that that text to Mike. You're lying about it and being a coworker obviously.
Speaker 12: Now, yeah, you're right, you're cracked. I am seeing somebody else, and I'm seeing somebody else that doesn't treat me like a toy or has me un a leash the entire time. Brian, if you want to do this publicly, we can do this publicly. Like for the entire relationship, you've constantly made me feel like an object rather than a person, a woman.
Speaker 4: I've never treated her like that that I knew that's what was going on when I saw that text from the night guy? Yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 12: Mean what the only reason why you saw any text on my phone is because you were constantly nuoping on my phone. He has tapped it into my phone more times than I can then I can count, regardless of whatever password I put in, whatever times I've changed it, he literally watches my keystrokes and then and.
Speaker 11: Have ends that the only way he would have seen anything.
Speaker 2: I feel for you in that way, Amanda. How come you never did anything about it before?
Speaker 11: I have said this all the time.
Speaker 12: Anytime I talk to anybody, he's always like right there, like listening and being a chaperone and listening. And even if I talk to somebody like any guy for the past five years, you freak out anytime and you've sit there and they're like, who's that guy? Why were you talking to him? And I'm just talking to people. I'm talking to people at parties. I try to talk to your friends, to my friends, and you're constantly like questioning me all the time, all the time.
Speaker 11: So when I met Mike, he was just nice. He was just a nice guy.
Speaker 4: But you have your friends.
Speaker 2: Play way.
Speaker 4: None of your friends talked to me or telling me what's going on.
Speaker 13: To cover for your lives. Yeah, you know what, they don't cover up from my lives, but they don't talk to you because they know what you do and how you treat me. Not only that, but they all know that you tried me to get to.
Speaker 12: Do an OnlyFans account, that you were going to overtreet and take care of all the payments you've always greaved me, Like I'm some pride that you could show up and bring all this money off of I think that you get off on the idea that guys can't have me, and I think it turns you on.
Speaker 4: Oh you know, I never talked about making an only fans account.
Speaker 14: That was your idea. I called bool stupid. No, that's exactly what you did. That's exactly what you did. You were like, you should do that all things. It would pay for some of your hair stuff. You came on to it and monetize it. That's exactly what you were going to do.
Speaker 4: Okay, whatever you say, But Amanda, you didn't have to cheat on me five years.
Speaker 6: Came on, just just break up.
Speaker 11: I cheated on you because you deserved it, oho.
Speaker 1: Esus. She hung up.
Speaker 4: Wow, I honestly, I don't know what she was talking about. I obviously can't trust her. The only fans saying her idea I'm done. I'm done.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it sounds like you guys need to be done at.
Speaker 6: Least I know.
Speaker 4: Thanks guys for helping me.
Speaker 1: You'll find someone who you work better with. Trust me man, definitely.
Speaker 15: The jew will shows to catch a cheetah.
Speaker 16: What you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Speaker 1: It's time for America's a favorite trivia game, you versus Victoria, and this week, if you haven't been paying attention, it's big because it's the Macy's one thousand dollars Holiday Battle Royale, a week long competition to get a thousand dollars gift card to Macy's.
Speaker 2: If you can go oh away, that's right.
Speaker 1: Last player standing this week will win one thousand dollars gift card to Macy's.
Speaker 2: On Monday.
Speaker 1: Tanner Feed Victoria and yesterday Sarah called up and Sarah dethroned tanner Oo. So now if you want that thousand dollars gift card to Macy's, you gotta go through Sarah. She's a little cute. Think she's very good at this game. Yeah, so calls right now. If you want to play eight at eight three four three one o six one eight eight eight three four three one to six one, you can also dm us at the jewbil Show or go to the jewelshow dot com. The last player standing on Friday will get one thousand dollars gift card to Macy's. And if you haven't checked out their gift guide, What's wrong with You cap Part go to Macy's dot com slash shop slash Gift dash Guide because they have literally everything up there, like Nike Baby Boys or Girls Club fleece, hoodie and pants, a cute two cent piece mark down from forty eight dollars to twenty four bucks.
Speaker 2: Oh it's a cute set. Also, Yeah, that pretty good. Well, you can get a bunch of them, probably like your nieces and nephews or your children, especially if you have one thousand dollars to Macy's.
Speaker 1: So if you think you have what it takes to beat Sarah to get that thousand dollars Macy's gift card. That wasn't a poster dramatic effect. That was a passive because my brain clitched. Calls right now, heya three four three one o six one eight eight three four three six one, and we'll play the first ever Macy's one thousand dollars Holiday Battle Royale.
Speaker 2: Oh next.
Speaker 17: You know what's weird about your quizes, Katie, is that all the work is right and just the answers are wrong. I know that having a boyfriend may seem like the most important thing in the world right now, but you don't have to dumb yourself down to get guys to like you.
Speaker 1: It's time for America's favorite trivia game. You versus Victoria. Normally your chance to take on our own Victoria Amara's in a game of trivia. But this is special. It's the Macy's one thousand dollars Holiday Battle Royale, a week long tournament where you could win one thousand dollars gift guard to Macy's.
Speaker 15: Yes, you've got what it takes to go all the way.
Speaker 1: It works like this. One contestant took on Victoria on Monday and he won, so he got to take on somebody else yesterday. And that's somebody was Sarah, who's on the phone right now. Sarah. Yeah, Gradu on your victory yesterday, you now have to play another game today to see if you can beat somebody else to go all.
Speaker 2: Way?
Speaker 1: Are you ready to meet your fierce competition for you versus Victoria to day meet Elsie.
Speaker 3: Elsie, say hi to Sarah.
Speaker 11: Hi, Sarah.
Speaker 2: I feel like.
Speaker 1: It's so cute, Elsie. Do you think you have what it takes to go all the way?
Speaker 11: I hope.
Speaker 10: So.
Speaker 1: All right, well we're going to put you back on hold so you can't hear the questions, and then Sarah's going to answer, and then you will have your chance to see if you can beat Sarah or if Sarah is going to get another victory in her pocket. Okay, all right, hang on one second, don't be nervous.
Speaker 2: It's okay.
Speaker 1: Elsie is on hold and Sarah, Yeah, how are you feeling?
Speaker 8: I'm ready.
Speaker 18: I'm all sorry, and I'm pumped up and ready to go.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's helped her last time.
Speaker 1: Here we go, Sarah thirty seconds answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know one, just say pass and you have to beat Elsie outright to win.
Speaker 2: Okay, sound good? All right, Sarah, your time starts now. What is the main ingredient in a traditional Christmas pudding?
Speaker 8: Ooh big?
Speaker 2: In the movie Home Alone, where are the McAllister is going on vacation when they leave Kevin behind? Brat? What is the name of the holiday celebrated on December twenty sixth in the UK and other Commonwealth countries Boxing Day? What is the name of the plant that people traditionally kiss under during Christmas?
Speaker 1: Okay, got those all in? And Sarah, I never asked you when you played the other day. What's something you would like the world to know?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 18: Think I listen every day and everyone gives positive vibes or positive feelings out there.
Speaker 8: I'm going to go with a quote by.
Speaker 18: Thom And Citizen. Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.
Speaker 1: So keep going, beautiful, Sarah, Sarah.
Speaker 2: You just have not memorized.
Speaker 11: No, I haven't on my phone.
Speaker 1: Yea, I was going to be super I mean, I'm impressed already. That you had not ready to go, but I was going to be like, whoa, you just have that off the top of your head. That's amazing. All right, Elsie? Are you there?
Speaker 2: Uh huh?
Speaker 11: I am?
Speaker 1: Okay, you ready to go?
Speaker 11: Let's do it.
Speaker 1: Remember this is for one thousand dollars gift card to Macy's, which could really help with the holidays if you can go all the way. Yes, okay, Sarah is on hold and Elsie, the game is played like this thirty seconds. Answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when, just say pass. It's fun and Sarah has to be you outright to win? Okay?
Speaker 2: All right, all right, Elsie, your time starts now. What is that's the main ingredient in a traditional Christmas pudding?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 2: In the movie Home Alone, where are the McAllister's going on vacation when they leave Kevin behind? What is the name of the holiday celebrated on December twenty sixth in the UK and other Commonwealth countries? Boxing Man, What is the name of the plant that people traditionally kiss under during Christmas?
Speaker 11: Michaelow?
Speaker 2: What is the name of the Jewish candelabra used during Panaga?
Speaker 1: Okay? Let that in. We'll bring Sarah back on the phone. It's gonna be a tough game. I think both you guys did really good. They did both, do you really good?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: All right, let's send it over to the scoreboard and see who is the winner today. Yeah, Victoria has got your score.
Speaker 7: Yeah, okay, Sarah you got four correct and Elsie you got three.
Speaker 2: Sarah victory number two.
Speaker 1: Elsie. Gosh, Elsie, you get one hundred dollars gift card to Macy's just for playing.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you're.
Speaker 1: Not walking away empty handed. And it was a tough you went up against the trivia beast. Sarah's she's doing really good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you for.
Speaker 11: Playing for this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, alright, let's get the answers now with Nina.
Speaker 2: Traditional Christmas pudding actually has dried fruit or figs. In home alone. The mcallisters are going on vacation and they left Kevin behind while they were in Paris, France. Boxing Day is what the day on December twenty six is called in the UK and other Commonwealth countries. The plant that people kiss under on Christmas time is mistletoe, and the Jewish candelabra that's used during Honkkah is a Menora.
Speaker 1: Sarah, congratulations and Elsie also, congratulations on your hundred dollars gift card to Maces.
Speaker 2: And thank you for playing. Thank you, thank you, Sarah.
Speaker 8: Are you wonderful?
Speaker 17: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Goodfare.
Speaker 2: I love you lady. Yes, what of Emosa, Sarah? Thanks so much, Sarah.
Speaker 1: Are you ready to face your next challenger tomorrow?
Speaker 17: Yes?
Speaker 2: I am all right. Well play you for Victoria the.
Speaker 1: Same time every single weekday morning, and you'll see if Sarah can go oh winning one thousand dollars Macy's gift card in the Macy's one thousand dollars Holiday Battle.
Speaker 17: Royale First Day follow up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at Advocates Law dot com.
Speaker 1: Ryan is on the phone today for our first Date follow up. He's getting ghosted by a woman named Lena, and in a few minutes we're gonna call her see if she tells us why she's ghosting him and maybe get him another date. But first, Ryan, how long has it been since you heard from her?
Speaker 6: You know, it's been like a couple of weeks.
Speaker 2: That's definitely a ghosting. Yeah, So how many times have you reached out to her in that time?
Speaker 6: You know, just a few times. I don't like to like text too much, you know what I mean, Like you like, I think three times I text her and I'm like, yeah, that's I'm not doing any more than that.
Speaker 2: So so what do Let's go back to the date then, like how did you guys meet? What happened on the date?
Speaker 6: So we met on Hinge and then I felt like a really good connection.
Speaker 11: We both love.
Speaker 4: Concerts and like new adventures.
Speaker 6: And trying new things, traveling and stuff like that, and like she's very witty and she's very interesting. She's beautiful. So we went to a burger spot on the water nice. Yeah, you know, it was a lot of fun. Like it was nice. It was like kind of outside kind of area. We were having some drinks, you know, just talking and afterwards we went and walked around and like kind of took in the scenery and we you know, we had a really great kiss. And it was just like I don't understand why she goes to me because it felt so romantic and like idealized, you know. I mean maybe some people were big it's cheesy, I don't.
Speaker 4: Know, but that's what I was looking for.
Speaker 2: But it sounds romantic actually, so after all this time, you know, she's ghosting you two weeks later. The date sounds great, But what is it about her that makes you want to see her now?
Speaker 6: You know, I just felt like I had a real connection. We were like kind of similar goals. We both want to travel. I just felt like we went well together.
Speaker 2: Did something happen on the date at all that may have made it go in a different direction?
Speaker 6: Well, I will say, you know, something kind of not popular now is I have made a decision recently to have stained from sex until marriage.
Speaker 2: Okay, And you told her this.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah I did, and this is new you have I'm always heard.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, right, and you think maybe she had a problem with that because she's like I need you right now. Ryan.
Speaker 6: It's you know, it's possible because like I don't think that's the thing that's common now, Like you know, some people do it, but it's like, especially you know here, like I don't feel like that's one of those things that people do anymore. But the reason why kind of went that direction is, you know, I slept around and it felt empty and it felt like I was just kind of using girls for their body and I wasn't connecting right, you know, And it's one of those things after a while you're like, gosh, like what do I really want? So, you know, I asked myself and I was like, I want somebody that I could build a future with. And I feel like Lana's has that potential.
Speaker 1: Okay, I can respect that. After my last breakup, I decided that I wasn't going to give myself to anybody unless I thought that their energy was good, you know, or that like I wasn't necessarily a marriage thing, but it was kind of the same thing. But it was more about I don't want to like mix my energy with bad energy, you know, because I feel like it does I feel like you know, you do do it does somehow become a part of you.
Speaker 2: Well, you exchanged more than just what you can see. That energy is also exchanged between the two of you. So fair, fair for fair points for both of you. Look at you, guys, Thank.
Speaker 1: You because those for sure maturing right everybody.
Speaker 6: Too.
Speaker 1: So why do you think she's ghosting you?
Speaker 4: Then?
Speaker 6: I think, you know, I just don't know if she was comfortable with that. I mean that's my thought, but like I don't know for sure because everything else went pretty well. But when I said that, she she didn't have a bad reaction, but it was just kind of like she tensed up a little bit, you know, and then it's kind of like pat A moment passed. So I was like, oh, I guess it's fine.
Speaker 1: We'll see if we can figure it out for you. Then we'll last song, come back and then call her and see if she'll tell us why she's ghosting you and maybe get you another date.
Speaker 6: Okay, okay, sound great, all right, man.
Speaker 1: Pleas I'll come back, get your first day follow up next. Right in the middle of the first day follow up and if you're just joining us, Ryan is on the phone. He's getting ghosted by Lana, and in a minute we're gonna call her see if she tells us why she's ghosting him, and maybe get him another date. But first, Ryan, why don't you recap to everybody your situation.
Speaker 6: So I met Lana on Hinge. We connected really quickly. I felt like a good connection with her loss of similar andrest. We went to a burger spot on the water, had a bunch of cocktails and had a lot of fine and we went for a walk.
Speaker 4: We kissed.
Speaker 6: Everything seemed perfect. But I feel like, maybe because I want to stain from sex until marriage because of my past, that she might be ghosting me.
Speaker 1: Okay, are you ready for us to call her?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go. Hello, Hi, man, I speak to Alana. Please.
Speaker 2: This is La, Hi, Lana.
Speaker 3: How are you.
Speaker 1: My name is Jewbel and I host a radio show. It's called The Jewbel Show.
Speaker 2: Hilana, the whole show's here. I'm Nina. Hi, I'm Victoria. How are you hi? What's up? Good?
Speaker 10: Thank you?
Speaker 1: Have you ever heard the show before?
Speaker 11: I have not.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll let you know something. We do a segment on our show. It's called the first Date follow Up. What that is is if you go out on a date with somebody and then you ghost them, that person can email us to get you on the phone and ask why you're ghosting them. So we got an email about you.
Speaker 11: Oh and this is from Ryan.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, it is Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Sometimes people say another name, so we know they're ghosting multiple people. But you're obviously just ghosting Ryan.
Speaker 10: Right now, I would say that I have not exactly been ghosting Ryan. That wasn't my intention. I was taking time to process what he told me. At the end, of our date. Ryan said that he is waiting until marriage, and that is not something that I've ever done in a relationship. I have always had intimacy with all of my partners and it's a really big part of a relationship for me.
Speaker 4: So it was not my.
Speaker 10: Intention to completely ghost Ryan. I really was trying to take time to think about if this could be something that would work for me.
Speaker 11: I had such a good time, so you m Yes, it was so magical and he's.
Speaker 10: Such a spiritual guy and we really connected. I felt like he was really seeing me. But I'm afraid that if we get into this relationship without you know, the intimacy that I'm usual will one this sounds bad, but what if we're not good together physically and we find out too late?
Speaker 2: That's fair.
Speaker 10: Yeah, And another thing that I have been thinking about is what if it becomes something that gives me, you know, reason to stray, our thoughts to stray because I am a sexual person.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you're processing a lot of different things.
Speaker 8: Yes, absolutely, I.
Speaker 2: Should understand that. Yeah, I mean, it's not something that you hear all the time, and especially if that's a way that you connect and share yourself with another person. And then that's a lot of pressure too, right because you're like, wait a second, so we're doing this, I'm gonna get excited and want to unwrap the present, but I can't marry you.
Speaker 1: So what if we could convince Ryan to sleep with you before you're married? Would you swallow with him again?
Speaker 2: But would you?
Speaker 11: I would love to sleep with Ryan.
Speaker 10: But if this is a boundary that he is setting, I and I were to get into a relationship with him, I would I would want to respect that. I would not if once I am in the relationship, I would not. I would have given up any plans to sleep with Ryan.
Speaker 2: What if we could convince him to go back on his morals? Though, Je Ball, she's respecting his boundaries, maybe you should respect his boundaries.
Speaker 1: I'll respect his boundaries for now, Lona. Ryan is actually on the phone listening and wants to talk to you.
Speaker 11: Oh hi Ryan.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I know it's probably like the most awkward way we could meet again, But I want to say, first of all, I respect that like you respect my boundaries. It was nice to hear that without you knowing I was there, because like that, that proves to me that if we can make it work, that this could work. But I just want to say, like for me, I don't see intimacy as just the physical, emotional, mental intimacy that can be built. Like you know, we can have days where we just cuddle, is colass like all that's on the table. Still, I'm just not trying to take it.
Speaker 4: All the way.
Speaker 2: So like where do you draw the line?
Speaker 6: Well, I think that's something that we have to discuss, right.
Speaker 2: It.
Speaker 10: I respect that and that just makes me excited to hear that you have interest in being intimate with me.
Speaker 11: I am My biggest concern is still I just am really concerned of straying. And that's not your fault, not your fault at.
Speaker 10: All, And that's something that I need to decide and you know, make a plan with my morals that I will not you know, if we were to be in a relationship together, that I will not feel that I'm not getting what I need and then look for what I need elsewhere.
Speaker 6: I think I can find ways to take care of what you need.
Speaker 1: At least it's shorter, Ryan. Not that I'm trying to get you to rethink the promise that you made to yourself, but I'm trying to get you to rethink it. When I decided to do this similar thing, I didn't make it about marriage because you know, like you should really get to know somebody for it, and it can be a long time before marriage, so that's a long time not doing it. But me and my therapist came up with I will not give myself to anybody until I know I have a secure connection with them.
Speaker 6: Well, I think that's fair. I think that's a healthy way of thinking of it.
Speaker 10: Two.
Speaker 1: So, because does it have to be like a ring and a serremon and all that for Ryan to get it out?
Speaker 6: Okay, I don't think it has to, but there definitely has to be that line where it's like, I know, I'm building a future with you. At the very least.
Speaker 2: I think there's a lot of talk that we're getting ahead of ourselves here a little bit. You guys like each other, and I think there's definitely stuff that you guys can explore to even see if you're going to make it all that way. People just tell me not to get ahead of myself, and I feel like we're getting ahead of ourselves here too. So I don't know that there's a possibility of you getting your needs met in a certain way. Lana and Ryan, you know you're open to exploring that stuff too. I don't see any problems.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think that will work.
Speaker 10: I do think that it may be cheaty, but I think that it is very sweet that you brought me on the radio to call me for a second date. I think that is very romantic and I'm willing to try it. I think that we have such a good connection.
Speaker 1: So Lana, you'll go out with Ryan again. We'll pay for it, I will.
Speaker 11: I would love to see you again.
Speaker 10: Ryan.
Speaker 6: Awesome, that's great. I'm glad to hear that. It's like, I'm so excited, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you guys are cute me too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, congratulations, Ryan, you did it.
Speaker 2: You got another date. Jubile's first Day follow up.
Speaker 11: I'm not turning forty two.
Speaker 2: I'm turning five this year. I'm turning five years old and.
Speaker 12: I have to go to kindergarten tomorrow.
Speaker 1: That's Britney Spears' latest weird social media Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: Why is it all of a sudden makes sense?
Speaker 1: Like did somebody on this show have a bigger breakdown than that?
Speaker 2: You never know.
Speaker 1: We'll find out when we check in with the Jubile show right after this. It's a jubile show, is true?
Speaker 2: Yeah, fell and down in everyone a little.
Speaker 19: The biggest gift would be from me, and the car detached would say, every iconic show has their wacky cast of characters, and the Jewel Show is no different.
Speaker 2: Why it's the Jewel Show with your drunkend Nina Hi.
Speaker 1: And then there's everybody's younger sister, Victoria Ramirez Hi. And who could forget the quirky neighbor kid who lives next door and pops by to tell us to keep it down because our music is keeping kir Chinchilla, Leonardo Cinchlio.
Speaker 2: And he needs his beauty sleep.
Speaker 1: Our social media producer Gabby Hey, also our producer Brad he's a dad, go get him Tiger.
Speaker 2: And then there's me.
Speaker 1: I'm Jewel and this is the Jewbil Show. And this is the time a week where we check in with the show and see what's going on in our lives.
Speaker 2: So, Nina, what's up with you this week? So I got got the other night while I was scrolling, and I think, because it happened, I know I'm not the only one out here. So we share what we learn when we get God. So I decided to buy a new perfume, and the ads were just like so convincing. You got based on Instagram. So it was because all these girls are like getting made out with their men and they're like, oh, you smell so good. I just can't get enough of you. And so I was like, you know, I just want to try it. They're pheromone perfume. That was the ad. Yeah, but it was supposed to be like real life. So I'm sure you've heard of pheromones and pheromone perfumes, which is supposed to make you more appetizing, like literally to someone. So I was like, well, let's just do a science experiment and try it. Because on the Internet when you google pheromone perfumes they shut you down immediately and immediately and say there's no backing for it to be real. I was like, well, watch, let's find out. So I got it venom Sense. This is not an ad. I put it on myself, I put it on Gabby, and I put it on Victoria. Because it's supposed to smell different on every person. I like it. So I just wanted to do a test who wants to smell and see what it worked.
Speaker 1: How do we know if it worked.
Speaker 2: It's a different smells different on Victoria than it does on me. Give me a sniff, okay, case smelled. It doesn't wrist like if you close your eyes? Is it kind of irresistible?
Speaker 1: Victoria's wrist different exact, same smell, But.
Speaker 2: Do we feel irresistible if you close your eyes?
Speaker 1: Need water that fired up? Huh good? Somebody needs some cold water jumped over his head. It's more so it's just a strong nice.
Speaker 6: It's nice.
Speaker 2: Don't get me wrong.
Speaker 1: It's just heavy.
Speaker 2: It's strong because it's a pheromone. No, I get it. We're dripping all over here.
Speaker 3: I'm attraction. Whoever's pheromones those are? I guess?
Speaker 2: Victoria?
Speaker 1: What's up with you this week?
Speaker 7: Oh boy, guys, I shouldn't have adult money, or any money for that matter, other than for bills, because I just I got and spend it.
Speaker 2: And she shark today. Well my leggings are gym sharking. My shirt Sulu covy and you look snatched. Thank you.
Speaker 7: But it was Black Friday, then it was Cyber Monday, and then travel Tuesday, and I was like, oh my god.
Speaker 2: So many deal.
Speaker 7: So I got excited and I bought so many things, so you're broke now.
Speaker 10: No.
Speaker 7: My landlord texted me today said, hey, don't forget to pay rent, and I was like, oh my.
Speaker 1: God, shrink out my new gym Shark paint.
Speaker 2: God, send back my makeup by Mario Palace.
Speaker 1: Maybe he accepts it as rent.
Speaker 2: Ask him, so sad, how much is your makeup by Mario if that would cover rent? Well? Not that when you added anything?
Speaker 7: When you had that my gym shark drinking like like a lipstick from Why I Sell Beauty?
Speaker 2: And I got excited. I get it, I get it.
Speaker 1: Look it's our social producer, Gabby showing up. What's up, Gabby?
Speaker 2: Hey, what's up with you?
Speaker 1: This week?
Speaker 2: Not a whole lot.
Speaker 18: I just got back from my honeymoon.
Speaker 2: With my husband.
Speaker 4: We went to.
Speaker 7: It was so fun, lots of lots of culture shock moments.
Speaker 2: But the craziest.
Speaker 18: One I think was just the amount of buttons that the toilets have in Japan.
Speaker 2: More have like twenty different buttons. What are they don't do?
Speaker 18: So obviously there's a B day, there's a front bday, there's a back beday, like moving around, Oh my god, like, yeah, you can change the target.
Speaker 2: You can change the pressure.
Speaker 18: It also has like a little music button and I was looking at it like what is this?
Speaker 2: Is it going to play music?
Speaker 18: And it's a privacy one and it'll start playing white noise for you.
Speaker 11: Oh lot.
Speaker 1: So they're so advanced. Did you do anything in Japan other than just go?
Speaker 2: That's all I would do. And the best part, all of toilet seats are heated.
Speaker 1: I'm moving.
Speaker 2: She was having him shipped in from She will send enough time in the bathroom. I'm sorry, but if we don't want to be we.
Speaker 15: Would never see him, my little heaven. I'm pretty sing something you this week.
Speaker 3: I've just been seeing lately how I love the job that we have, Like we get to come in here and just like do whatever we want. It's really good. I just I like I was at the bank. I'm glad I'm not like a board banker, you know what I mean? Like I don't want a nine to five. I would lose interest in everything there.
Speaker 2: It is no But seriously, this shop makes me feel like a cowboy, you know. Huh.
Speaker 1: We're always horsing around. Oh my gosh, thank you?
Speaker 6: What's going on.
Speaker 1: I'm just excited because I will not be homeless much longer. I've been homeless for a few months. I got to tell you, it's not that bad a Oria's house during that, that's true. Yeah, I've sold my place, so i haven't had a place to stay.
Speaker 2: I've been.
Speaker 1: I've lived in my RV trailer for a little bit, but then put that in storage, so I've really had nowhere to go.
Speaker 2: So I've been.
Speaker 1: I stayed at Victorious house for a little while she was out of town. She was out of town. I found an Airbnb to stay at for a little while. But I finally looks like I'll be moving into a place soon, so I'm excited about it, but also I will miss being a vagabond. A vagabond, what's a vagabond Someone who kind of travels around, doesn't have a home, really carries all their things in like a bandana around there, around a stick. Yeah, you can still do that much. What I've had, like all all my stuff has just been in a bag like that.
Speaker 2: I've had.
Speaker 1: I've had very few things. It's kind of cool you realize how much you don't actually be.
Speaker 2: I've walked over to the other side of the board and I looked in the bag I was like, why are there socks in here? And I was like, I was living out of this right now.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The great thing though about being a homeowner, jubil I can only guess because I'm not one, But if I was a homeowner, I would think. The greatest thing about that is the choice. You could be having a home or you could just not have a home. Yeah, you could just at any time, you could choose with zero risk to be a vagabond again, So don't you worry that's true.
Speaker 1: I guess you're right. Yeah, yeah, grad it was fun. It was actually really stressful, very excited to move on to the next chapter in my life. If it's time for Nina's what's trending?
Speaker 2: Let's talk drink chns, shall we? Looking back on twenty twenty four, there was a couple types of beverages that stuck out more than most, and it was the Negroni on the alcohol world, and then also mocktails like the new wave wellness so does they had a big boom so and also like barrel everything, barrel aged everything. But now looking forward to twenty twenty five, Rose has had a little bit of a fatigue. So now we're moving forward to a sparkling red called a lambrusco, say on Thursday. Actually, I think the lambrusco sounds really delicious. And then also licorice flavored anything of your pottails. No, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I like licorice, really, maybe.
Speaker 2: You'd be into it, like liquor. You like the smoky mess cow too, so like you like those kind of richer flavors. So you're so trendy. Sweat the trend.
Speaker 3: There's anything I've learned about trends. Just be yourself. At some point you'll be trendy.
Speaker 2: You can have his own drink called Jubilini. I think that's really cute. It just made that up. Like that too.
Speaker 1: There's also a good magician name a second. Did you watch me make this rabbit angry? I'll tackle the rabbit and you'll get angry. That doesn't how many magicians doing that?
Speaker 2: I got really weird. Underneath that did get weird. But IMDb has just announce because we're at the end of the year, so it's all the lists of the top things to look back at. Now we've got the top ten list of the most popular stars of twenty twenty four. I'd love you Andromeda number one, or just try to guess one person on the very kyogan.
Speaker 7: I'm guessing he's on there somewhere. So was on Timothy Cholmey. No really, not on the top ten. What No, Sweeny number one?
Speaker 2: Oh really? Sydney Sweeney is in number one. Year is number five. Yeah, it's got a small face, it's so hot. Who is Ella Pernell? Do you guys know who Ella Pernell is? She's number two, Kristen Malatti is number three, Isaac Gonzalez is number four, and then Glenn Powell number five, very very number six.
Speaker 3: So I only know two of the top five. That doesn't seem very starved.
Speaker 2: Nicola Coughlin, the girl from Bridgardson, she's number seven, and then I don't know the other one I see.
Speaker 7: Ella Parnell has been blowing up on my being recent a lot of things this year, Sweet Pea Fallout. She did this animated series on Netflix called Arcane that Hailey Steinfeld is also in, but I haven't seen it yet.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, okay, cool. That was very knowledgeable of you, So the more you know. And then, lastly, health experts are warning male college students against over using honey packets. So honey packet is slaying, but honey packet is also honey packets. So male college students are using honey packets to perform better. What wait, and not on the baseball field or the football field in.
Speaker 1: Honey is supposed to help with what, Yes, blood flow and things like that, blood flow.
Speaker 2: And stuff, But what's happening is they're taking too much of it. And then the actual honey packets they're finding that has different ingredients that can be found in other pills that adult males take to enhance their performance. But honey did it come in the packets? It comes in a bottle. There are some honey man. Starbucks has got honey packets, seriously, packets like that when I can get honey for my tea. So now if some young college students walking into Starbucks stocking enough on honey packets, that's the only honey that I put on my teeth. So you've been you're such a trendsetter man between the honey packets and us a lot. So it's great, very awkward, but sounds like a conversation I with my girlfriend. That's a strength.
Speaker 1: The Jewel Show is also brought to by Better help give online therapy to try at betterhelp dot com, slash jewel and get on your way to being your best.
Speaker 2: Selfish jubiles A dirty little secret?
Speaker 1: Hello, Hello, hey, what's up? You have a dirty little secret?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Hey?
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 9: You know, whenever I would like let one go or you know, flatulate, I would blame it.
Speaker 6: On the kids or my wife. I'm like, oh my gosh, did you hear that? And it'd be my fault.
Speaker 9: Well, then we got this little chihuahua named Pup Pup, And so that little dog would let one go and it'd run away. And so I said, did you hear that? My wife's like, that was you guy. That wasn't a chihuahua. That wasn't pop up, that was you.
Speaker 8: And I'm like, no, one, I'm serious. This dog farts and runs away.
Speaker 6: Well then one day she didn't believe me because I was always blaming the kids.
Speaker 9: And everybody else for my flatulents. In one day when she was home alone, let one go and ran, you know, into the kitchen. And it was so funny that little dog would run every time it would bart.
Speaker 1: It was just the cutestate.
Speaker 2: That's funny they do you say, dogs are just like their owners. So that dog wasn't going to take a great over that. Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 9: I was going to use my dirty little secret was going to be to be on the Jubil Show and give a promo for my band, Theater of Secrets.
Speaker 6: But I'm not going to do that.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Good, I'm glad you didn't do that. Yeah you do take care man, Thank you for your secret. Bye bye?
Speaker 2: Hello, hello, he was up.
Speaker 1: You have a dirty little secret.
Speaker 6: I do. I do have a dirty little secret.
Speaker 1: Sweet serious.
Speaker 20: Well, I was born in England. My family kind of hasn't really moved from the one spot in England that I'm from, except for my grandfather. Sister was a war bride from war World War One and then came over and have a small family over here. Anyway, years later, I'm sitting down doing ancestry and I find out that my uncle is actually has been and is married to his second cousin.
Speaker 2: Did he know that? I mean, I can't.
Speaker 8: Imagine him not.
Speaker 20: But this is the first I'm hearing of it, you know.
Speaker 2: I mean, yes, do they have kids? You have cousins?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 20: No, she has kids from a previous marriage, but they never had children themselves.
Speaker 2: No, Okay, wasn't that they did know? Yeah, huh, I know, kids, real quick, guess what Thanksgiving? Why Thanksgiving? The whole family's around. Technically, isn't I think cousins supposed to be legal, Like I think that there's a certain extension of cousins where it is like fine.
Speaker 20: And they can considered kissing cousins or something, right, right, that's a very American thing.
Speaker 2: In it, Yes it is.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you for your dirty little secret.
Speaker 4: No worrious guys.
Speaker 6: I hope you have a great day too.
Speaker 2: What's your dirty little secret?