Speaker 1: They get a little They called me.
Speaker 2: Broadcasting live from Atlanta, Georgia. Welcome to the ball Alert Show. I go by the name of Ferrari.
Speaker 1: I go by to there, you know, bt Rosco Dash of the buildings on Fellas. What's up, Bro? How y'all doing? Long time? No man, but I'll be bumping into yall and auto right, yeah, that's cool. Let me know. We all doing we're supposed to be doing. So every time I.
Speaker 2: See you, I just think about that that diamond record you got.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, diamond real hand right, that's right, that's right. I appreciate the people for that. Man, we wouldn't have had that if it wentn't for everybody. Just keep to me. The bigger part about it is that it's had the longevity has had over the years. You know what I'm saying, classic right now. You know what I'm saying. Coming from an area that wasn't digital, going into digital like that and just being able to have that longevity is what makes it what it is. I think to me, anyway, first of all, what the hell you been bro? Tucked in, Bro, trying to get it together. But I've been plotting over Bro I've been putting some new music together. I've been doing some acting. Are you acting there? I'm working on a documentary right now to tell where I've been at. So just a lot of good things, bro, A lot of stuff that I needed to do to to kind of just re remind people, reintroduced, and then you know, do my thing from there. So is the mohawk you over coming back? It's actually under these braids like this is this is really a long mohawk. I just break it down.
Speaker 2: I swear no, lie that when when you when you had everything in the chokehold, I'd say, what two thousand and nine and you know, going on for a couple of years after that, But I remember two thousand and nine, Bro, oh no way.
Speaker 1: You said everybody had a mohawk. Everybody we had rosary beads and all that. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Man, yeah, even that flow your cadence, how you you know, accentuated your your wordplay.
Speaker 1: That was a that was a thing. Yeah, It's crazy, bro, because I think what really sparked that was just what I was listening to and how it was influenced growing up. So I have so much influence from music, bro, Like from Andre three thousand to like even the dmx is and stuff like. I used to go get the booklets and read the lyrics you know what I'm saying, and like really see what's going on. So once I got into like the t Pains. I think this was right after Little John was started going Crazy. He was on like his second or third album, going Nuts. So I just wanted to take something and just kind of make a hybrid you know what I'm saying or what was going on. And Roscoe Dash came from that. So what'd you get the name Roscoe Dash from? Dash?
Speaker 3: Shit?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, Like, what's your real name?
Speaker 1: My real name is Jeffrey got it? Johnson Junior. I'm a junior too, Okay, Ballot, We're Roscoe Dash come from. I went to the internet. Bro. I had a lot of names before I had Roscoe Dash, honestly. And it's funny because when I was moving around with with Travis Porter, they used to try to give me names too, like and I'm like, nah, that ain't it. Or I come up with a name and they be like, nah, that ain't it. But I went to the Internet ultimately, and remember we used to have those two lists and two column list of like mix and match you draw the line to it or whatever. I literally went and found like retro superheroes and they after the identities, and I just mix and matched it till I found something network and I was like, I needed something that's gonna stick. So basically, you use the old AI. You feel what I'm saying. Yeah, yeah, yeah, we've been We've been on a a you know. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Now I remember, I'm glad you brought up Travis Porter one time for Travis Porter, but I do remember vividly. Uh it was a version of the song all the Way turned up, All the Way was all the Way turned up, all the Way turned up, and then I saw Roscoe Dash and Soldier Boy version.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I want to talk about that because I don't know if the right clarity was ever addressed.
Speaker 1: What happened, honestly, bro a lot a lot of stuff happened. Whose song was it first? But everybody thought it was the song? Yeah yeah, but that's because they were popping. They were they were already look like I was going to the club trying to get my song played when they were doing Badness, Bitch in the World and ship like that. So like respecting them for that because they've been doing it before then, and they were black mind before then. A lot of people don't know that hard hitters or whatever it was. So I've been on them. I've been on like black Man versus the fan stuff sit like that. So nonetheless, I made the song. I think my mom had just moved to Like it was like a really bad time for America, like we was in a recession and shit like that, and so my mom had just got laid off and they relocated her to Seattle, and so I was in the crib by myself, and I went and got like some U Haul blankets and shit, like I'm literally fitting for myself at like seventeen eighteen. Okay, So I went and got some U Haul blankets. I set them up in the corner of the room, got a microphone, wrapped a washcloth around it with a rubber band. I think I was recording on like Adobe Audition's three point zero, which was like not even some recording software for real, playing it off a boombox like it was really put together, you know what I'm saying. Like I really kind of nigga rigged it a little bit. But nonetheless, I came up with the record. I knew I needed to re record the record, so I went to who was sire the Kids now? But it was his arrogant music studios off of Wendy Hill. I went and re recorded that song, and I did another song called crunch Time, but it was just the hook in the first verse for turned up so fast forward. My cousin had a good relationship with them from school or whatever, from Miller Grove or whatever. So we went to this club, just Jamaking Club off South Harriston one night, and we was with Strap and I played the CD in the car and he heard it and was like, oh, this shit hard. I was like, I actually wanted I need somebody to get us still some open spots on here with you with the woop. So he was like, man, I'm definitely gonna do it woo woop. So a couple of days later we went over to CEO Charlie's Mama crib to spitch your game office or whatever and cut the record in his totality for what the Travis Porter version was. A couple of weeks later they put out the Differenter album and it ended up on there from whoever however, it just ended up on their project as Travis Porter featuring I was ATL at that time, young ATL, so nobody knew who Roscoe Dash was, you know what I'm saying. Until they heard the first verse and they heard me actually do it, then it's like okay. So I went and moved around with them for a little bit, and I actually was open to get in a situation with I guess. I don't know what the name of the Porterhouse label was before it was Porterhouse, but they were in they were on their way to building that in print or whatever, and so I talked to the CEO, Charlie about it, but he wanted me to be included in the group. And I'm like, Nigga, I can go move around with them, you know what I'm saying, because it just made sense for them already putting the record out as their record. Now they don't have to tell anybody that it's not their record, you know what I'm saying. That's what I think from his perspective, he was thinking the boys didn't know nothing about that. They just being the boys, you know what I'm saying. So, and we had the conversation too, and I told him, I'm like, bro, you know I got kids, just like I think Strat was the only other person that had kids at that time. Like, Bro, I gotta you know what I'm saying, it's my shot. So they was like, Bro, do whatever you gotta do. And ultimately it just led to being done that way, which is partially boommn fault. Really that was a boom man and K moved not the throw K in the hot seat too, But it worked out, you know what I'm saying. And we gave a credit to the original producer for the remake and just took off. Soldier did that shit in like forty five minutes because of what was going on.
Speaker 3: He sent it right back, so you so boy like, oh, like yo, we need to get you on this record so that you know the brand.
Speaker 1: He didn't even know, Bro, I didn't even know until it came back. Like he just put the play in motion because he was like he already had the I think he did turn my Swag on and some other shit for Soldiers, so they already was locked in, you know what I'm saying. So he got him to send it back. I recut the vocals on the new beat that K had win his stitch together or whatever, and the rest was history. After that, we did like four or five records show out Maximum Stories stuff. You did all that with k it was like a trip to Valdost. I used to go like every other weekend and just go down to take Valdosta was leading.
Speaker 3: You had the I feel like you were just going like back back to back back with hits.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we was. We was creating a style then, you know what I'm saying. So it was easy to kind of just keep redoing the footprint that we was laying at that time, you know what I'm saying. So once Kay heard me on the horns, he was like, we're doing horns on everything. I don't get. So, yeah, that's how it happened. Not but there wasn't any bad blood between There was at some point in time, because I mean like it was times we were bumping to each other at shows, bro we was about to hit, like we was outside like it was like bad. Like they'll tell you this why they was bad at you if it was your song. I think it was just how it was being portrayed, you know what I'm saying. They probably felt a little played. I ain't gonna lie. I probably would too if I took somebody on the road and this, that and the third because they didn't know. I don't think they really knew the perspective of what Charlie was trying to do. Oh like the business behind the scenes really what blew up their relationship because we had a relationship, you know what I'm saying, Like we was kicking it. We was going to the club, we going to the studio. I used to go on the road with them a little bit. We did all and we did all these other you know, Southeast region shows and ship like that where I was just coming out of them. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. So, but it just got like that because I think from the public perspective, I feel like people were trying to figure out what's what and I got I got mad too when people were saying, oh, no, it was really their song and they're telling the story like it was them and I'm like, bro, that's not how it happened. Sold boy really blew the song up. He went crazy.
Speaker 3: I think that's how you know, everything happens for a reason because he was the hottest wrapper out.
Speaker 1: But but but that no hands my boy. Yeah, so how did that happen? Man? So was on the Walk of fo We was on the road. And it's funny because the stories kind of correlated because I think we all been cool since like Mariachi Mondays and stuff like that that we was doing way back in the gap for the open mics with et and them, and so uh, when we started moving around, we used to get booked for a lot of the same gigs. So literally, when I'm about to like hit with Travis Porter and we about to fight or whatever outside for whatever reason, Walker's like the mediator and this ship because he's like, bro, I don't want to get in you know what I mean? Walker was the mediator mediator and it's crazy wow yah yeah, so if you know, you know boom. So anyway, long story short, we came off the road from doing like a little stamp doing a couple of shows together or whatever. I think this was around the time when Gucci had just got out of jail from the second I want to get you know, one of them times. So boom, we all at patchwork and Reese shout out to Recie Recye, the one who kind of made it happen. She put the session together between Drummer Boy in the b room and and Waka, So I guess Gucci was in the A room. Everybody was showing up for Gucci, but Druma snuck out of there. He dropped his back off the Gucci and then went and worked in the B room with Waka. So when I went in there, he was just making it. He was actually about to do something completely different, like a whole different style of record that nobody hit her before. It's called like trap step or something was about to get ready to create. That's something that I don't think nobody ever knew. But I heard that beat and I was like yo. I was like, yo, chicks love you. You know what I'm saying. Where this for be? Motherfuckers up in the club or whatever you're doing? Like, they love you for whatever persona they see you as or whatever. So I said, you do a song for them, bro, It's gonna carry you for the rest of your life. I said, matter of fact, just write the verse. Bro, I'm gonna do it. You know what I'm saying, like this rite the verse. Drama must have been listening to me, listen to him making the beat and saying what I'm saying to him, because he started putting that shit together and guess what happened. Them horns came on. When the horns came on, when the horse came, Roscoe came to man. So the rest was history. But it's crazy because while they ended up being in a room through recy two, you know what I'm saying. So this is my first time meeting him. I knew of him before because I saw him with the on BT jams and all this other stuff when I was in the studio from the song he had about the shoes and shit. That's the only song I knew at that time, though, you know what I'm saying. So I think like halfway through the record rec he came and tapped this and was like, hey, while they had something, I'm like telling to get on us to go in a booth, bro, get him on the song. So he went and later and the rest was history, bro honestly, and it just took off from that. I think we put it out on his More About Nothing mixtape like a day after we cut it or something like that, and it was out of here. Damn. Yeah, that's the time.
Speaker 2: That's one of those timeless hip hop songs, especially, it represents a time period place it's just man, it's one of the biggest records ever. It's almost to me is perfect.
Speaker 1: It's a perfect so I appreciate that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, So now what happens next, because I feel like we're at the height right now and I don't really remember anything else after this nobody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, what really happened. I was in a bad label situation. So I'm gonna say IM gonna say this just to set the record straight because I really don't beat. I'll be waiting for the right time to say what I need to say about certain stuff. So originally when I went and did my deal, I did a management deal with boom Man right from h M M I. At the time, he was going crazy in Valdosta. He had it going on up here too. He just kind of knew how to market it and put it together right. So he connects me to try to get me a deal and take me. Once we put that record out and start going crazy, He's like, Okay, now I need to get it. Get the situation. Which record was all the way turned down, so we had show out and all that stuff. We had like a five pack and all the way turned up and show. I was in that five pack so we already knew we had the first and second record. We was just marketing it as all five so that when they go listen to it on YouTube, they got a foundation. That's a that's free game. They get foundation of how to you know what I'm saying, what you sound like with the next record, gonna sound like whatever? Whatever? So boom he goes and gets me this deal or tries to give me this deal with deaf Jam. The situation with Travis Porter and whose record it is messed up the deal with deaf Jam through Tony Neil. Tony Niel like put out this is what I heard, allegedly put out a Neil hit me too, want to come on the show. Yeah, he put it. He hit me like last week too. We're cool now. But he uh he put a petition out that like was saying that they're not going to play the record because it's not my record. They're gonna only gonna play the Travis Porter version or whatever. So that kind of sparked the height of the Soldier Boy version. We started really mashing the gas. Then we got Interscopes Attention through a furnishing deal, so I really was signed to Polo to don and this other group called music Line at the time. So how'd you get signed to Polo to don through Chubby Baby? Shout out to Chubby Baby. Let me tell you when I tell you, Bro, Chubby really went to bat for me, Bro, and like I didn't even know this was happening. I don't even know how Chubby got winded me or whatever, but he went on V V one O three, got Polo to go on V one O three. I got the sound bite from this too, It's gonna be in my documentary where he told him like, yeah, we just signed this new kid, Roscoe Dash with the all the way turned up woo. I found out then. I didn't even know, like they passing my shit around, Like I don't know, Bro swear. So little did I know boom Man had I think I went in there that I was doing but just signed the boom Man on the men on the management. But I didn't know it was a three sixty, you know what I'm saying. So he really had me on the management and the artist side of the recording side too, But I didn't know that at the time, eighteen years old, I ain't know, you know what I'm saying. So boom. When we get to the next situation with the furnishing company furnishing me to Interscope, he had already sold my contract. I think I was working on kn' cash the lambou at this time or demolition of twenty twenty. He sold my contract to that furnishing company and got out the way. But he had already hit my publishing too, so it just created a bad situation for everybody.
Speaker 3: Oh, he didn't got the publishing, the deal with the with the labels, so he didn't already made his money, so he like, here, y'all can have them.
Speaker 1: That's why MMI is not MI no more, because he even fell out with the business partner. You see what I'm saying. That's why I changed the Authentic Empire. That's really Roscoe Dash money that he would have started that label with, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, So, and that that's when the whole like trajectory of what he was doing changed a little bit. You know what I'm saying. I'm kind of to the wolves at that point because I'm with some new people that I just met through a furnishing company. I'm signed to a deal with a major label. So this is really my shot that I wanted as a kid dreaming of getting a record deal, But it's tied to some other bullshit too, you know what I'm saying? And do you know what's going on at this particular no idea? Like I found out from asking how I was like, I want to shoot the video for whatever song off my mixtape to help, you know, drive to whatever we're doing for that shit. He was like, oh, we don't handle that no more. I found out in the studio bro in the booth, like in this booth that we sitting next to. I found out like that swear. So did that drive you to start looking at like the business situation? Said? You sound very educated now?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, now, but at that particular time, did you did you when you experienced that situation in the studio, did it kind of spark your mind and saying like, you know, I need.
Speaker 1: To I start looking around. Yeah, you got to look around and see what's going on because now I'm already in bed. Paul's with these other people that I don't know, you know what. I'm with the big label and they're tied to the situation with the big label, and I got another person, Polo who's not even probably not even tied to none of this bullshit that's going on over here. He just wants to give me a shot as a you know, being a talent instead. You see what I'm saying. So it kind of was a rotten egg and a cart in that.
Speaker 2: So this is all happening as all hands is out, oh man, But you're making show money.
Speaker 1: That's what's keeping it cool. That's all honestly between us. Bro. That's that's up until about like maybe a year so ago. I didn't even know where the publishing money was going because the deal that he sold or created and did whatever, I didn't even know. I had to track all that shit. That took me fifteen years, Bro to figure that out. Fifteen years of track. So it's like it's like either do I keep riding a wave and put That's why I said, for a minute, I was like, I ain't doing hook no more shit because I knew that was gonna shut them down from doing what they was doing, so I could figure out how to get to what was going on. So you were in silent and I went and started focusing on the other stuff. I had my second daughter around that time too. It was just a lot going on. Lost my best friend the day before my second daughter was born. It was a lot of shit going on at one time. So for me being twenty two years old at the time, I'm kind of trying to figure it. I'm looking at the lawyers who helped me do the deal. I'm looking at like, who can I even look? You know what I mean, Like, how do you even navigate that type of situation, you know what I'm saying. And then come to find out, you know, I didn't know the business of like producer agreements or like side all disagreements and shit like that. So all these things are going untouched. Like so the relationships I'm having with the wala's, the dramas, the people who I'm giving these records to. They situation is messed up too because the paperwork an't getting signed, you know what I'm saying. So it's like a lot of different things that's going on at one time that's just kind of hindering me from being who I am. In that moment. All I had was to keep doing the music and keep giving out what I had with so many girls the other you know what I'm saying to the world with r Kelly and Kanye I found out I was a songwriter in that same moment. That's what really gave me the longevity to keep going. In my opinion, now, that's damn yes, that is a lot.
Speaker 3: I couldn't even imagine going through something like that and why you were going through that. Did you ever think about like did you ever have a conversation with Polo, like, hey man, what's going on with this?
Speaker 1: Yeah? We tried to sit at the table. He tried to sit at the table and actually talk to him about it, and that shit blew up too. We met at Houston's one night, my mom came and everything. We tried to like work it out and they ended up getting into it cause with the label, Yeah, because Polo was kind of like trying to say he's a star, bro, we need to be doing this out of the third Like he wanted to buy me the lambeau Go sign some other artists that he had to all to write. You know what I'm saying. Took me to the right parties. I was out with the right people. I met like Chris Brown. We doing I got Chris Brown records and all kinds of niggas never hear bro swear because the situation imploded. But I was knocking him out, you know what I'm saying. So it was just a lot of different stuff that was going on at one time. Bro, I can't say that or not. I know, you just be riding in the car like that. Yeah, like you listen to these records. Yea, I'm saying. For time to time, I got like computers, bro, with just like all kinds of stuff. And don't get me wrong, like I still was getting my shit off. I still got like other placements. But this is like for Roscoe Dash, I could have been like on some floor ride and shit at twenty two instead of waiting till I'm twenty eight thirty to do it. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: And at that point did you just did you say said, man, hold on, I just need to take a break stop because I don't know where my money's going. I don't know the business what's going on. I just know I got these hit records. I'm super famous right now. I think I just need to stop.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, I mean I kept doing the music, but I knew that even in putting the music out and it was something new, I didn't know where that was going. I didn't know if it was still whatever was happening was still happening, you know what I'm saying. So it's like it's like putting some uploading something into a black hole and just hoping it do what it need to do. So at that point, all I had was the fame that I had for people knowing what I do, you know what I'm saying, to carry people to go do the records because now I got released from Interscope once they got wind of what was going on, they were like, you can just come back to us whenever you get all this other stuff out the way. But fifteen years later, it's just now getting to that point where it's like, you see what I'm saying, So I can go move around and do those types of things. So I just kind of sat with and it went independent. Started building the other parts of the brand to kind of be my foundation because I know I can always do the music, like the music is always going to have been given out records to other people ever since, you know what I mean. I never stopped doing that part. So when I do my documentary and people see that list the Lotus, flower Bombs, the Tanache, it feels like Vegas, the all these other records that I've been doing this whole time home with Travis Scott. I've been doing like a lot of different stuff. I just ain't been publicizing it. What makes you what makes you not want to publicize? I do now, But I just knew the other thing was in that time, In that fifteen year time frame, you know, people gonna fall out when they catch wind of what's going on. People gonna go tuck in, do this, that, and the ThReD. You gotta track people down with the woop. So for me, it was just about making sure the time was right and knowing that when I do what, I'm gonna get the shot. I need to have to to go where it needs to go, you know what I'm saying. So once they caught win and they're like, oh, he's still right, that's more my nigga. But let me go check the bank account and see if the money they came in, you know what I'm saying. So I'm trying to navigate all that ship. Because when you're dealing with labels bro Universal, they got an agreement. Let's say if y'all, if you're the artist and you're the manager, or whatever. If you go do a deal with me, it don't matter what he if. He can be like, oh I'm such and such, I am Ferrari Simmons. I'm trying to see what my publishing that. Woooo. Well, you gotta go holler at BT because BT we got an agreement with him based off of your admin rights to this that of the third and you don't really have no power in that situation. You see what I'm saying. You give out a lot of game. Yeah, the documentary is gonna be give it out a lot of game. Seem gonna be a.
Speaker 2: Lot of replay value in this interview.
Speaker 1: Wow. Yeah, I appreciate y'all. Yeah, we gotta have you come back to sure.
Speaker 2: Okay, so let's uh, you know, before we wrap, let's talk about what you currently have going on now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so right now, man, I've been I just did the BT Hip Hop Awards with Soldiers, Big fine. I just gave us the footing. We need to do what I need to do for people to be like, oh that's what he looked like. Oh that's what's going on. Oh that is he did do these songs with the wool. So right now, what I'm doing is. I'm doing a documentary that should be out first quarter, first or second quarter on the major publication or what is call the Scenes. We haven't decided what it's gonna be called yet, and I'm kind of between like two names. I'm trying to figure out what I'm gonna do. But it's gonna be on some like Amazon or you know, Hulu, whatever type shit. So we got that. I got a project I'm working on call Let's Have Fun. I really want to bring fun back to music, to the clubs and shit like that. So I got a project that I'm curating with some new and old talents smart. Yeah, it just kind of bridged the gap. Bro. I feel like I'm a bridge. I'm a young og, so I'm not I'm not as as up there as decorated as like a juvenile or whoever else, right, but I'm still a young og that can talk to the young kids and get them on them records to be you know, all on the same page or whatever. So that's kind of what I've been doing. And then, like I said, I've been doing the independent films. I'm on my third independent film now, uh that just came out two weeks ago called make it Rain. That's on to b and Netflix. I think I got for the Gram that's out, and I got rack Case that's out as well, on t being some other peacock I think or something like that.
Speaker 3: So thats got that business right.
Speaker 1: Get it together, man, I'll be telling people all the time, bro, It's about spreading it out, you know what I'm saying. Like you, when you start to get that fame and the song isn't bigger than you and people know who you are, you got to start spreading that stuff out because you never know. It could be some lifestyle stuff. I've been playing celebrity basketball games, football games, during the Super Bowl halftime shows, all kind of stuff just from showing the lifestyle, you know what I'm saying, Telling people, I'm vegetariing I can get some other ship going for that, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: So just all kinds of different things and people. Uh, just just for the record, we all are friends in the group chat.
Speaker 1: Everybody, So I don't want to think, you know, it's still any issues or anything like that come up here too. No, for sure, I want to do a tour, bro. Like I'm really trying to get to the position where I can put a tour together that kind of features all the people that kind of paid the way and that not just in the era where I came out, but you know since then too, Like I want to do a real some real millennium turned up stuff. You know what I'm saying, Like.
Speaker 2: So well, look, I want to give your flowers, man, because I remember the time I went a little That's when I was.
Speaker 1: Becoming Ferrari Simmons.
Speaker 2: I was in them clubs with DJ Holliday and all them boys, and we was in them strip clubs.
Speaker 1: And ran around. He gave us some bangers. You know, We've been on plenty of stages.
Speaker 3: A lot of people don't even know. Manhi used to be on the road together. This when I this when I lived in Arkansas.
Speaker 1: He had that ship going crazy. Like man, he used to travel everywhere.
Speaker 3: Man, when I tell you this, dude is never going to be without a job because people love Roscoe.
Speaker 1: Dash love your music bro to this day.
Speaker 3: And it's like your music, it's so crazy because your music is being passed down from like generation, especially with the college he got the college market on Smash I got.
Speaker 1: I got a couple of people that's been hitting me up. That's like you know they the million or billion stream rap people or whatever. Right now it's like, Yo, we want to redoce sexy girl, we want to redo. And I'm like, hell you Like I I'm blessed to be in a position for you have the catalog or that.
Speaker 3: To you definitely got the catalog because your music is like being passed down a generation. Because I looked at the like we used to do the colleges together and I was like, man, he got the colleges on smash. And then think about it when they graduate college. Now, the new people, they're going to be listening to Roscoe Like it's crazy.
Speaker 1: It's the other that's the other gym that people don't know. I'll be telling them like it's the clubs and all that shit. Cool, bro, you getting them college market college. I always felt like you k camp and a couple of the Kevin is another one. Yeah, Camp is another one. Don't get me wrong. I want to say this too, bro, because I remember it was times when we was at the Aragon Music Studio and I think it was like Shawn Teezy was popping around this time. Yeah, like this is this is some real Camp was around, Bro, and he was like the young you know what I mean. But I'm just so proud of watching them people that really stayed down and stuck to the ground. Sunny Digital is another one. I was just talking about him earlier. People that just always been in the right rooms and don't have to be in the front to lead, And now they're getting their time to do all the things they ever felt, and even the unfathomable stuff too, because those the best blessings to me, in my opinion, stuff because you're to see yourself doing so Shout out to them, man, Shot out to anybody who've been just holding it down and just persevering, you know what I'm saying, and being resilient so it's hard.
Speaker 2: Before we get out of here, I need you to look at that camera. It's called the mental health check in.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, man, what to do? What to do with your boy, mister Rosco yourself, Roscoe dash this is the mental health check in. If I was you, man, my word of advice for the day would be to stop by that mirror. Man, don't forget to stop by that mirror and tell that person that's looking back at you to day that shit bro and that they got it under control. You never lose the best thing you ever had, and you's about one hundred percent of your worst days. So keep on trucking. Keep the man upstairs first