Speaker 1: The nick A Gliser Podcast.
Speaker 2: Glaser, Here's Nikki.
Speaker 3: Hello here I am.
Speaker 2: It's a Nicky Glazer podcast. Welcome to it. We've got just a bunch of people that I love up in this bitch.
Speaker 4: Name one you.
Speaker 2: I guess I love you. Chris Convey's here from the Courtney Show and from my Heart.
Speaker 5: My boyfriend is here.
Speaker 2: From the What Kitchen from the Yeah, he was spotted at the kitchen earlier today.
Speaker 3: I just spotted.
Speaker 2: Him from five minutes ago in the kitchen about to blend a smoothie. And I looked at him and I go, what are you doing? And he was like, do I have time? And I go, you got two minutes? So yeah, And but I really meant no, and he read he read my yas you know what. And then he put his little flo frozen blueberries stack in the gator because he was going to make.
Speaker 3: A healthy for himself.
Speaker 2: So then he just cracked off half a kind bar and he came in here and then I looked at him and I go, where are we going to go for dinner? And he just threw the kind bar on the floor. You've been making me laugh all weekend. Anya and Brian and Noah are all here as well. But I Anya reminded me earlier today because I told her to remind me to talk about it today. But I didn't think you were going to be here, So I hope it's okay that I bring it up. But you made me laugh really hard this weekend when I sent you an indecent picture, remember, and I love that it was one of the best ones you've ever seen. Because I send I've said probably hundreds at this point in our relationship, and they are his love language, don't you agree, You like they make you feel like I've never sent a picture and gotten a response that I didn't cherish, and that made me feel really good. And you also feel really good when I take them and send them to you. Yeah, so I sent a pick really.
Speaker 4: Good at your creative you're an artist. It's not just like, oh, this is happening, It's like this is thought about it. There's there's angles that are also a work of art. Interesting. Yes, yeah, I know, she's like a goddess statue.
Speaker 2: Well, this weekend I did catch some good lighting. There was like a beam of light that was going across Like when I stood in the merror naked, I could see like a thin beam of light almost like you know in that Star Trek glasses guy like goes across what's it called, what's his name?
Speaker 5: That is like yeah, Data, It's just like I don't know his name either, And that is.
Speaker 2: The reference the black guy dat I don't see no color in space.
Speaker 4: It's the guy from reading Rainbow Bird.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, so Levar's glasses level of beam that was going like an inch thick less than that was going across my boobs and then my like like lower stomach, and I just thought it looked cool, like it was just I don't know where it was even coming from. So then I just put it like right through you know, just going right through.
Speaker 3: My tits in the picture.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like it almostly was being like scanned for hot. I just mission it, I said it. Yeah, I sent it off to sea World. But I didn't know why it would be so exciting to you. But then I then you go, oh my, what you said to me was can I read your response?
Speaker 3: It's really it's insane.
Speaker 4: It was something about like it's it combined Jesus Christ.
Speaker 2: That's amazing, clever and hot, brilliant move making it look like you had tanlines, you are perfect. This is an Alzheimer. It's amazing. Isn't that a nice response.
Speaker 5: And said, this reminds me of LeVar Burden.
Speaker 6: Yeah, reading, I can go anywhere in a book.
Speaker 5: So Andre and uh Lance Reddick, the late Lance Reddick and the one of the best Eric Andre scenes that Nicky and I you we watched it together when Lance Reddick was a guest on the Eric Andre Show. He just shocked everybody by coming out out dressed like a slave, I guess, and chanting this. I wish I was LeVar Burton. It's the funniest clip on the internet. I think, so so weird, it's so bold. He's like a real Yes, that's like a great actor. Crazy.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I love it when cool actors that are good at acting buy into something funny that somebody that as funny as a Eric Andre was like, Hey, we should do this.
Speaker 2: It's so nice. When I did Nicky and Sarah Live, we did this. We were doing a press junket, you know, whenever of celebrity as a movie to promote they sit up in a hotel room and then people come in all day you know, access Hollywood eat and they come in extra and all these people boring people interview them. No offense to being a boring entertainment news reporter, but it's kind of a boring job, same questions over.
Speaker 4: And over and it's horrible. Like the celebrities hate it. Yeah, they tried it.
Speaker 2: It's all day long and they're just there's a lot of memes going around of Killian Murphy just falling asleep in those and looking and just like his eyes just like drooping as he stares at these interviewers. So Sarah Schaeffer and I decided for our show, NICKI and Sarah, we had this opportunity to go for the Cruds. The Cruds was like an animated movie about cave people. Yeah, Emma Stone and Ryan Reynolds were in it. That's the only people I know because we interviewed them at their junkets. So they're sitting in those little director's chairs together at this junket, and Sarah and I were like, how could we do like something that's like different than what most people are doing in there. So we decided to do small talk where we just go so this fucking weather, you know, it's crazy, it's hot, and like, man, that's a yeah, I don't even know what we said. We were just like a long weekend, you know, just we just called it small talk where it was kind of awkward. Emma wasn't really buying it. I don't think she really surprised. I don't know if we explained it well enough. They weren't really having it.
Speaker 3: The policies.
Speaker 4: Probably we're exhausted.
Speaker 2: I don't put it on her, because Emma's pretty great, only because I've met her. One time, she saw Mary and my dog and she goes, is she a hundred? She goes, oh my god, is she a hundred?
Speaker 3: And I've never gotten that out of my head.
Speaker 5: Have you seen her? Have you seen her? In The Crudes? One of my favorite movies of all time. I dressed up like the Crudes every Halloween.
Speaker 2: I mean, isn't it crazy how much work went into the Crudes and no one fucking cares.
Speaker 4: Yeah no, there's Crudes too came out recently. Crew Cruds was like this is I don't know, this took twelve years ago. Now, Yeah, Corey, Corey Caven and I had an inside joke about Crudes, like, yeah, we got on our show we pretended to love Krudes.
Speaker 3: Yes, it was one of our first flirts.
Speaker 2: That's what I got on a text exchange together, was he because Chris was working on the same show at the time and Corey. I got Corey to get me and Chris on a text message where we were pretending to love the cruds, and then that's how I got that nine one seven number that I behold so in my heart.
Speaker 3: No, I don't think it goes on.
Speaker 2: Chris could look it up, but I just want to say that Ryan Reynolds loved the bit so much and was so into it, and I've always loved him ever since. And in fact, when we were leaving, we were one of the last people to interview them. When we left after you know, we hung out for a second and then they went off and did something. We were leaving the building and we got we were in an elevator, not caught in an elevator. I was hoping that it was going to get caught, just to have a good story. But we went on the elevator and Ryan Roynolds was in the elevator as we were exiting this junket, and he.
Speaker 3: Did the joke with us again.
Speaker 2: He goes God's muggy out today and he like continued the bit.
Speaker 3: It was so nice, It was so cool.
Speaker 5: It seems like a timer. Everything he's in this, well, I'll buy mobile or whatever the fuck he's selling.
Speaker 2: Have you ever read his tweets to Blake Lively and like about his kids and stuff. He's so funny. It's so frustrating how funny he is. But he was Yeah, he was cool.
Speaker 3: But I do think.
Speaker 2: Emma Stone's awesome, not just from meeting her, but because Taylor Swift has a song about her that was just released on this last uh what's it called, you know, re released album she did where she did an extra song called When Emma Falls in Love and it's all about Emma Stone. And I was singing it to Anya this weekend and.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, why full version I got combumps.
Speaker 2: Well, I liked it because in one part, I like that song because Taylor says, sometimes I sometimes I wish I was her, and it just proves that like even Taylor Swift wishes she was someone else sometimes and I always wish that I was someone else, which is, you know, one of my most annoying things about my personality.
Speaker 5: And she wrote the song just to be like an ode to Emma Stone.
Speaker 2: She's so New York. When she's in LA, she won't lose herself and love the way that I did. She'll call you out, She'll put you in your place.
Speaker 3: Another que Emma falls in love.
Speaker 4: I'm learning what here's the Here's the cruise?
Speaker 2: Oh wow? Exciting is whether or.
Speaker 5: Not you guys looked up names of characters from the cruise in order to make the bit more accurate.
Speaker 4: One cool thing about Emma Stone real quick, She's on a show with Nathan Fielder.
Speaker 2: I'm excited about that. I really no idea what it's going to be about, and that's exciting. This is so cute. This is our first text message to each other fifteenth, twenty thirteen.
Speaker 4: Right, it wasn't Krude's names. It was I took the crudes poster, which is just a it's like a group of cruds, like the faces of the cruds.
Speaker 2: Everyone was a group of cruds.
Speaker 5: Okay, I think they call it a croup.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 4: But yeah, and then I photoshopped all of our co workers the crud there the stars.
Speaker 2: And I wrote back, I'm speechless, and you know what, I probably worked on that. I'm speechless response with Anya for several hours of like, what's the perfect thing to write back to this guy in a group text who I like. But I just want to get back to the text that I sent you the naked picture and your amazing response, because that's ten years Yeah, yeah, fast, we're ten years too. Now I'm just shooting off picture to my tits without thinking William Nilliam Willie Nillan. And so then I go, I love that you love it. I said the lighting was cool and I thought you needed to see it, and he wrote back, it's top five naked picks I've ever received. And I said that's such an honor. I'd better have three of those five spots at least, and he said really. He goes really happy you made it into the top five. That may last so hard that just like that's like you should just be grateful you're in there. And then I said I legit lo o led and then he wrote back I have. He wrote back, I have no real interest in examining it, but I'm guessing you have all the top ten.
Speaker 3: So then he followed it up with a nice sincere thing.
Speaker 2: It was a genuinely perfect little exchange between me and Yeah, I wouldn't be hurt if if there were, if I wasn't in the top ten at all, because I actually there, I've seen some stuff.
Speaker 4: You've seen some stuff, yeah.
Speaker 2: And and there's some stuff I truly I wouldn't want to compete with. I'm a a I don't have the I don't have the buns for that. I'm trying to get them. I'm going to Pilates now.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, Nikki Pilate's kind of perfect for it because she likes to torture herself a little bit, yes, and then she has like that that one of those like beautiful minds that can power through something to do like way more reps than a human should be able to.
Speaker 2: And they're like sex machines, like they're all a sex dungeon. You're on the Reformer, Yeah, yes, and you're horny. It's it is horny. It's well, it's it's so hard. And I haven't talked about it yet because I know Curson listens to the podcast, and I don't want her to get excited. And I also don't want her to start laughing because I talk about how much I struggle with it. Because Curston's a plate's genius. Oh really, and she does this the curson does.
Speaker 3: This thing where she like is like.
Speaker 2: No, no, like you, I think it's really cool.
Speaker 3: Like, and so I'm struggling so much.
Speaker 2: I don't want her to get excited, because you know when you start something and someone's like, oh my god, you're doing the thing I love. Like if someone were to take a if Chris were to take a comedy class, at first of all, I'd be like, you better stop because you're too good. We're going to get amazing. But and I'm to Kirston, don't get excited. No, I probably would, did you hear? I read this study and this made me feel so much better. But there was some study that came out that girls. There was some study they did where women were supposed to recommend haircuts to other women, and the prettier the girl, the shorter the haircut they wanted them to go.
Speaker 3: So it'ssage.
Speaker 2: It's such good, it's so confirmed, like short hair equals we know you're not as sexual of a threat to us, and if you have longer hair, you are more of a threat. Therefore, let's let me make you uglier so I can compete.
Speaker 3: So it go falls in line.
Speaker 2: With kind of everything I'm talking about right now, the spoiler alert comes.
Speaker 1: To me, share your brows. I feel like no brows would be really good on you.
Speaker 2: Joke with I said, I go because when I said that I was gonna get I was going to get not bangs. No, I said I was gonna shave my head during COVID. I used to have a joke about it. I never really used it, but Whitney Cummings was like, do it.
Speaker 7: You look amazing, and I go, oh, I know who my real friends are, not you bitch. You don't you want me to fail and not be competition, but you know.
Speaker 1: Your skull is nick.
Speaker 2: And the only reason I say that joke is because I do think that Whitney Wold was not sabotaging and she actually was like trying to empower me and she but then I said that I suggested for Whitney, I was like, you should you know what?
Speaker 3: What was the what was the No, it was you know what?
Speaker 4: You should?
Speaker 2: The only you know what? You could totally pull off your eyelashes, like literally pull them on. I don't think you should have them anymore. I think it'd be the greatest look for you. And I was like, oh, you should try this thing where you contour like everywhere. It's like blackface, but it's like I pre swear it's not. It's just contour everywhere. I think you should wear that on Kimmel, just girls sabotaging each other. It was fun.
Speaker 4: What do you like about pilates?
Speaker 3: It's it finished, It's over at some point. I'm not even joking.
Speaker 2: I like that there's no clock in the room, and so it kind of here's what I do like about it. You do an exercise and then it's over right away. You're not doing You're not going circling back to you do it like and then you move to the next thing. You don't go back like there's only one thing I can even think of that I did twice, like you just it keeps, it's always changing up. Yeah, And I also like it's targeting muscles that I literally, I'm not joking you I Kirsten's laughing already. I cannot. I don't have these muscles. They have never once worked ever. There's no way for me to even engage them. And it's and when I get into a pose that's supposed to be like this is how it's done, it feels so foreign to me, it's not even close to what I think is a good form. You know, like at least sometimes when you get in a good pasture, you go, oh, this is what it is. I can kind of find it. I could never find these on my own, but I do feel like I will get there eventually.
Speaker 3: At least that's the the.
Speaker 4: I think you're going to be good at it.
Speaker 2: If you would talk to my instructor, I can kind of see they are like, stay, stay with maybe find a different instructor, don't They don't need to be like excited about where I can go.
Speaker 4: No, really, that's good.
Speaker 5: That's good motivation for you.
Speaker 3: I don't know if it is because I kind of just trust them.
Speaker 2: My voice teacher I like because he's the first voice teacher I've ever had who has said, oh, the things I can do with you and given me hope of where I can go, Whereas.
Speaker 4: I do want to hear that, like there are things I do like because I've had like multiple personal trainers and physical therapists say that I have the weakest core they've ever seen.
Speaker 2: I heard you say that on the radio show today, and I was like, oh my god, we both do.
Speaker 4: Really weak core. They say but then sometimes they're like, oh, man, you're really good at that, And that's what I When I hear that, I'm like, okay, I can. I'm going to get even better at that.
Speaker 2: Yes, I love to hear something I'm exceptional, and mine is having a very I have very flexible joints, so all of my lower back is moving a lot, and my abs and my but have done no work over the past thirty nine years. They have been off the clock because my lower back can do everything. It's very strong, and so are my shoulders.
Speaker 5: Oh you do.
Speaker 2: I do. I can do the butterfly and not move any other part of my body besides comedy.
Speaker 4: What else are you? Are you good? Like good at that? People are like, oh, you're good at that. It's something about you that's like spend.
Speaker 2: I can go into a backbend any you say that on stage and that was sorry, go into a back bend and I can kind of almost hang into a back bend without touching my hands to the ground.
Speaker 4: I've seen that photo. There's a photo of you from like a year and a half ago that's like extraordinary.
Speaker 2: So that's a talent. What about you, guys? Do just what's what's something that you get complimented on his voice? I mean, she can reach higher notes than well.
Speaker 4: That is good. That is good, and I agree with that, But what about something that isn't because that's part of her. It's it's like what she does.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 1: People are like, your calves are incredible. I was walking in front of Nicky and David Spade or David Spade and his friends last night or whatever and two nights ago, and he's just like, hey, on, you know, we're just looking at your calves, and I'm like, I heard it a million times in my life. Figure skating calves.
Speaker 2: There's lots. It's a fun one or deeply well. Spain has good caves too, he says it on stage. He goes, yeah, I got like carry underwood calves.
Speaker 3: Not even my exact words.
Speaker 2: People just tell me that.
Speaker 3: But so I think it.
Speaker 2: Takes one to know one. Yeah, Brian, what about going to You've got any exceptional things that you would complimented on a lot are like, wow, you're really good at those.
Speaker 5: I'm very good at gambling, right. I have a friends group now and a WhatsApp chat called free Money, and all it is I put I put bets in there and we just win every time.
Speaker 2: I just have assistant with baby follows your Yeah.
Speaker 5: This weekend was a little rough. We had a little I went a little ham on what's the phrase? I went ham this weekend and buck I got too confident. I was so confident. I was like, everything I say is right. So then I started making bets that were not really wise and we we kind of got like a sixty percent hit rate. So we still more or less we're up. But like before that, before this weekend, I was literally like six out of seven bets, I was getting right every single.
Speaker 4: Woo, NFL, the Wild West.
Speaker 2: He'll bet on Belarusian Women's ball.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, but I've been crushing it. It's called free money. If anybody wants to subscribe to my newsletter, it's sixteen dollars a month. But I can really, I really think I can make it.
Speaker 4: You do that. It's not free money because it's free money for Brian. I can really.
Speaker 5: Believe I can make a thousand dollars a month gambling easy.
Speaker 4: That's good.
Speaker 5: I mean, And if I had more money, I would bet I would be able to make more. But I think I'm good at that.
Speaker 1: Let's make that happen. Guys click like and subscribe.
Speaker 5: No, I have this thame with my friends where it's like if my if my friend gives me five hundred dollars, I'll just give him back fifteen hundred dollars two months later. That's the that's the service I'm provided.
Speaker 2: You've told me this before, and I go, why don't you just not work anymore? Because if you could.
Speaker 4: He started doing that two years ago.
Speaker 5: I've been not working full time for like for years.
Speaker 2: There reminds me of your best Man speech guy, the guy that said you're on strike from a job you don't even have.
Speaker 5: Out by the way, that's ober, which we could talk about if you want to.
Speaker 2: Oh, yeah, that's true. Well, we'll get to some headlines when we get back. We're gonna take a quick break and be right back after this with Chris Brian No Anya Nikki.
Speaker 3: All right, we're back.
Speaker 2: Let's get to some recent headlines and just talk about what's going on. Oh this is my way of keeping me on track and getting through some stuff for instead of.
Speaker 4: Talking about the morning show the whole time that people could.
Speaker 2: Do it, going to get to it because there's been.
Speaker 3: Another Apples show.
Speaker 4: It should be the morning show minute where we just you just pop plow through the morning show and you don't.
Speaker 3: Do we should do a minute at the end of this no, will you do?
Speaker 2: Will you set it so we have a timer for sixty seconds where we we will cover the morning show? Sure, but yes here in the Nikky Laser podcast we will talk about Uba early on or later on. Okay, what's like the first headline we decided to talk about?
Speaker 6: The first headline? I just want an order of what you sent me. Two people are dead after a suspected grizzly bear attack in Canada's Banff National Park.
Speaker 3: Oh fuck, I love that dogs.
Speaker 4: It's really it's really sating. I'll tell you. What's really sad is that now they have to kill the grizzly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they This is the dumbest thing about this whole thing. Why do they need to kill the grizzly then kill all of them? Because any grizzly would have killed these people.
Speaker 4: I think it's like that, And then I might be wrong. This might be like an old wives tale thing. I think it's like once they get the taste for blood and they know that, Okay, like these human beings, we can eat these things. Then they're like they spread the word.
Speaker 5: They yell, that's what the are doing. King boats left and right because one of them are playing.
Speaker 2: I heard, no, I heard they're playing, and that's been the.
Speaker 5: Works. They said that that's probably.
Speaker 2: You know, the grizzly bear attack is really sad. This is another, you know, reason for me not to go camping and stuff. I just don't understand why people would ever go in a place where you could be eaten by bears and not blaming the victims, but a little bit like what are you doing?
Speaker 5: Are or are they in like a sanctioned campsite?
Speaker 2: I read on Reddit some guy goes, I was just on this trail last week, so I think it's like kind of maybe it's like but I'm sure. I'm sure.
Speaker 6: Brian can also add to this. There's something called a bear bag, and people who go camping know that they have to take all their food. You don't store it next to you camping, to put it inside a bear bag, which is made of like like chain metal or something, and you tie it up to a tree far far away from the camp.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: I've watched alone and to.
Speaker 4: Man alone is good.
Speaker 2: Y was on a loan.
Speaker 1: I'm like, why are these guys smoking meat in their tent or in their shelters.
Speaker 2: They can we've been attacked by a bear. On there, knock on wood, knock on house, knock.
Speaker 1: On one rip she kind of she did, she's dead by from the bear. Oh my god, bear really And then she was so sweet. She felt so bad she was the trans woman. She felt so bad that her violence came out that she like sprayed the bear with the bear sprand did the siren. And then she felt so guilty that she scared the bear that she cried and then I think excused herself from the show and left.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, Okay, well that's that's sweet, but I'm sorry, sorry to bring it down.
Speaker 3: I'm terrified of bears.
Speaker 2: I often have dreams about getting attacked by bears. They run so fast. There's just something so terrifying about something that they say. If it starts charging you, bye, you're done. Like there's no getting out of it. Once it's decided to attack you, you're dead. There's no fighting off a bear. You can't win, There's nowhere to go. Like I heard one one guy I met on f Bay Island. He was one of the crew members. He had a chunk missing from his ankle, and I go, no one would ask him what happened to him?
Speaker 3: And I go one day, I go, what happened?
Speaker 2: We were I was getting the vaccine.
Speaker 3: I remember, I go, Jesus Christ, what about your ankle?
Speaker 2: It was like this huge scar and he goes attacked by a bear and I go, what everyone?
Speaker 3: This guy was attacked by a bear.
Speaker 2: And then he told a story and he went under a car and was able to wait it out and it just got his ankle, but he was under car. But you know, you hear about these attacks and if they start charging you, there's no lick covering your neck, they're gonna kill you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's a few like little like tricks and stuff, and you can kind of go. Like most we've seen videos, you try to make yourself look as big as possible. Sometimes you just don't back down. There's different Like for a black bear and a brown bear, there's different.
Speaker 5: Hopefully saying black bear, you should be able to scare it away.
Speaker 4: It's like it's like black black bear, don't care. Brown brown laid down white like good night, yeah your toast like because a polar bear is just brutal bear. I think you played dead and then a black bear You're like, hey, buddy, just get out of here.
Speaker 2: Oh man, this is really I get. You have to have that memorized because it's charging at you and you're going black bear don't care. But brown bear.
Speaker 5: Well, you should know when you go into the wilderness whether or not it's going to be black or brown or polar bears. Right, yeah, where the black bears.
Speaker 4: Are brown or scary. But haven't you seen I mean you're on Reddit. There's like a video a night of black bears just clown and having fun getting people's pools.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 4: You could scare party.
Speaker 5: If you want to. You should just never run into a black bear because if you're hiking or something, you just got to be chatting with somebody. You can have a bear bell, which some people do where they put a little bell on their knapsacks that it rings just so that the bears know that there's people around. The worst thing you can do is stumble upon a bear and surprise them, especially if they have their cubs around cut because the defensively attack.
Speaker 4: I got a bear story. So so we're camping and we're in the woods, is a while ago. It's like my high school, my high school outdoor club. It's two guys, two guys that I love, a guy named Brian and Ryan. Brian, Ryan and Chris Well, we're all hanging out. We're all the president at one point of the outdoors club in our high school. But this is when I was a sophomore, so we were all so one was a senior, one was junior. I was a sophomore. We just went going like a quick camping trip on the weekend and uh, you know, it was overnight. We're having a good time and on the way back, they were like, hey, you know, we're we're going through bear country. We need you know, we need to bang pots and pans. So like, you know, you're you're the youngest one, so you just yeah, yes, they like to party too, so that's how you took track them. So they're like, so I'm banging pots and pans, like all day long. I'm banging pots and pans, right, And he's like, they're like got a scare away the bear And so like we're telling jokes, so everybody's telling different jokes, and then people are telling different stories, and so as we're hiking there's telling me this story. They're like, you know, there was like a there was like a kid in the forest and he got lost, and you know, he went in this long story. I mean it was like fifteen minutes long, and they both had different parts, and he's like and at the end the the the the camp counselor stood up and he said, there's no bears in southern Illinois. And the whole joke was we were in southern Illinois and they made me bang pots and pans for like all day. Oh yeah, I got.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 2: You followed it, though, because usually you're kind of a renegade and you're like, you know, they're not.
Speaker 4: Going to get Yeah, well I was like making I was like having fun with it and all this stuff. But it was a.
Speaker 2: Really it's a good joke.
Speaker 4: It was a long time. It was really it was pretty that's a positive prank, Yeah, positive Franka.
Speaker 2: No one was harmed.
Speaker 4: Nobody was harmed.
Speaker 5: They have all the bears that were decimated in southern Illinois.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't have even gone on that hike because I'm so scared of the bear, so I would have missed out on it. The frank would have realined, Oh yeah, oh, even having fun.
Speaker 5: I got the chance to read the article a little bit while you guys are all talking.
Speaker 2: Please the bear.
Speaker 5: They were in the back country, so it's like and then in Banff, I mean, that's that's that's Canada, that's southern Canada. But it's still the wilderness in the mountains of Canada, the Canadian Rockies, so there are grizzly bears out there. So if you go into the wilderness, into the back country in the Canadian Rockies, you need to know what you're doing, and chances are they did know what they were doing. But what was startling about this interaction is that usually when a bear attacks a human, they'll run away after that because they're scared. It was probably defensive. It was probably they stumbled upon the bear. The bear was like, oh fuck, and then attacked. Uh what's the word?
Speaker 4: Just reflected. So they came back and took them allway.
Speaker 5: When the rangers came to search for the humans, the bear was still there with the.
Speaker 2: Corpses displaying aggressive behavior.
Speaker 5: Which means that the bear was a predator, was preying on the people, which is why they had to put it down.
Speaker 1: Oh and Brian correct me if I'm wrong. He did kill their dog too.
Speaker 5: Right, I didn't read about the dog. I just blocked that stuff out.
Speaker 3: But they cares about a dog after the people died.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry that that added nothing to the because dog I'm not a vegan, but it didn't.
Speaker 5: But the people brought the dog there. The people. It's a good part of the ones who made the choice, but heartless.
Speaker 2: But I don't care about a dog when you've added on the dog after two people have been killed. Sure, it just it's not it's interesting because but here's what it.
Speaker 4: Says to me is that that dog tried to protect them, because the dog could have gotten away.
Speaker 2: From the because he wasn't going for the dog first, and that all three of them died.
Speaker 5: Like you think, like, Okay, if the wife gets killed, the husband would have a chance to escape or the dog.
Speaker 2: I know why because they were defending each other. Because I think like if Chris and I were on a hike and he starts getting maulled and I'm trying, like trying to pull the bear off them, the bear is gonna fucking swipe at me, start chewing on my face, and then Chris is already injured can't get away and then he's got two snacks waiting.
Speaker 5: In sane insane.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there is a GP.
Speaker 5: They had a GPS system, so I think they the victims seem to have called for help on their GPS, so they they must have they were prepared if they had a GPS system, which that doesn't work on phones. You have to buy a specific like garment GPS to bring with you into the back country for situations exactly like this. So these probably were not novice hikers. They probably were like, we are going into the backcountry, into grizzly territory and we're going to camp. And so like Nikki, if you're like afraid of camping or whatever, it's like you can avoid more or less situations where you could get attacked by a grizzly bear.
Speaker 4: Well, one time, there's a guy named Grizzly Bear, but he's really.
Speaker 2: Nice and he's just gonna bore you with stories of past burning man's. One time my dad took my we went all camping and there was some hillbillies also camping near us, and we were young, I think I was probably ten, and my dad took us to go to the bathroom at like a it was like not camp it was like campgrounds, you know. And he took us to go to the bathroom and we had to like walk past these hoosiers who were like hanging out and like just like smoking and drinking and shooting things. And they were hooting and hollering and shooting baby guns like in our direction, kind of like fucking with us this, you know, as a family. And my dad brought us to go to the bathroom and one of the the guys go bring those girls back when they were eighteen. And I just remember not really knowing what it meant, but my dad was like really mad about it. But I was surprised that they cared that we should be legal. I think they would have just I kind of like was like, oh my god. But I remember when I turned eighteen, I remembered to make the joke Dad, we got to go back.
Speaker 4: I swear to god, you're killing I.
Speaker 2: Really long talked about it as a family, probably every couple of years of just that story.
Speaker 4: Ten Oh my god.
Speaker 2: I remembered, like when I turned eighteen, I was like, you gotta make that joke. I there's some really fun running jokes in my family that have paid off really well, one time we were with my dad was just like tired of seeing this this friends of ours got like engaged, and they sent all these engagement photos of their like kids getting engaged, and they just looked like they were like, oh creation they were like holding each other and just gazing, you know, like engagement photos just disgusting. And my dad was just like, no one wants to see this anymore, so annoying, Like look at all these they did a whole photo shit, it was like the beginning of when those kind of shoots started happening. And I clipped out. So my dad was so annoyed by I was talking about it like a lot for like a day or whatever. And then it was Christmas break, so like, you know, five days later it was Christmas and oh no, maybe we were eating pizza. It was around that time, but we were eating pizza, and I made sure that the slice my dad was gonna grab underneath the slice.
Speaker 4: Was a picture because.
Speaker 7: And these two click noodle like couples I cut out of the car, and.
Speaker 4: My dad was just like what the hell.
Speaker 2: You just couldn't believe it was laughing so hard to.
Speaker 4: Positive friends.
Speaker 6: Story, Okay, Taylor Swift steps out for dinner with Blake Live Lively, Sophie Turner, and Brittany Mahomes and NYC.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was happened on Friday night or Saturday night and then sun. It was a star studded.
Speaker 6: Event at MetLife Stadium for the Kansas City Chiefs versus the New York Jets. The Karma singer was joined by Sophie Turner, Blake Lively, Robin Lively, I guess is her sister, Ryan Reynolds, Hugh Jackman, Sabrina Carpenter, and Anthony Perowski, along with Mahomes's.
Speaker 2: Wife, Nicki Pod. Oh yeah, well let's get to that in a second. Nicky pod Memes, which is the meme account that does stuff, had a picture of their picture going around where so Sabrina Carpenter clearly doesn't understand what the fuck is going on in the game that everyone else is cheering, and they put like that's Nikki, that's Chris that like, They've so different people in the box and labeled them and I was the one that didn't know what was going on. But I'm starting to figure it out, I have to say.
Speaker 3: But I wanted to talk.
Speaker 2: About this not only because it's something we've talked about on the show already and it's Taylor Swift related.
Speaker 3: But Chris put.
Speaker 2: Planted a seed last night when we were talking about this or was it yesterday, And I'm fully on.
Speaker 3: Board that my girl she getting paid.
Speaker 2: Taylor is making a profit from some from going to these games. And I'm not saying that with any judgment or with any like just like ew disgust or anything. I just think, knowing what I know about my girl, she would never lend her.
Speaker 3: Image this much to something just out of.
Speaker 2: Support for a boyfriend or a guy she's newly dating unless there was something on the back end, because my girl is not going to mess with the f NFL unless they want to dance. And like they also are there, like there's there's some there is going to be a mutual. She's getting something, they're getting something because they always support women getting paid. Totally get get paid, girl. But there it just dawned on me when Chris said the NFL you made the best point ever. Can you share that point of.
Speaker 3: What was why the relationship works so well?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, Well because like what group of people is Taylor Swift not getting?
Speaker 3: You know, who's who's the.
Speaker 2: Number one group of people that probably aren't swifties. If you could, if you need to target the biggest group of people in one arena, who would they be a football player?
Speaker 3: In football fans?
Speaker 4: I mean with the reverse.
Speaker 2: And then who's the biggest group of people that you can collectively combine under one umbrella that don't like football? Swifties? Yeah, how do we get them both to start liking each other's things across a relationship that I think is genuine?
Speaker 4: And the NFL is pretty underhanded like they're they're They're a corrupt organization through and through. It's filled with bad.
Speaker 2: I liked your point about CT. Will you never hear about anymore? Did they cure it?
Speaker 4: In twenty years there's going to be a documentary about how the NFL has covered up CT, all the CT we used to.
Speaker 1: Carry about ramatic brain injury.
Speaker 3: That's the Will Smith movie.
Speaker 2: This Yeah makes you go crazy?
Speaker 4: He guess who has a bunch of movies coming out? Ryan Reynolds, Hugh Jackman, does Blake Lively? I think she did.
Speaker 5: Guess what else happened during the game last night which I watched and bet a lot of money on. There was a commercial for the Taylor's.
Speaker 2: Taylor and it was the first commercial of the first commercial break right out of the game during everything was Taylor Swift. She would never let them, not that they don't have to ask for permission totally for as much as they've been using. But it is so over the top. I know that she is involved. She would not allow this happen. And she and yes, people have used her image before and gone overboard with it, but she does not put her then face anticipating in it. She goes, Okay, well, yeah, you can make fun of me on SNL or whatever. I'm not going to go on SNL then like on that episode that you're you know, like people can talk about her a lot, but she's not going to show up at the thing, right, Yeah, she's and but this is not to be very clear, I do not think their relationship is fake. I actually think it's real and that this is all just happening to be something that they go, oh, there's synergy here within you know, we can make some money off of this too. But I do think they're having some fun.
Speaker 5: You know, what if it is fake, it doesn't Travis Kelsey is benefiting from this as well. He gained nine hundred thousand followers on Instagram. Wow since three days ago. Yeah, he is gaining his popularity as well.
Speaker 2: The first football game I have ever put on by myself in my life.
Speaker 4: Yeah, coming home and seeing Nikki watching football was one of the greatest for everybody.
Speaker 6: How the ratings been for the Super Bowl over the last couple of years? Have they been declining?
Speaker 5: Solid? Solid to the nineties or something when everybody watched TV? But like, no, they're solid.
Speaker 4: But it's just television rings if you combine like streaming and all the other stuff, like, it is not something that is suffering.
Speaker 2: I just realized, you know how like this year's Super Bowl performance, everyone's kind of like Usher, she's not going to do it. No, I know she's not going to do it. But if she's just there, it'll be enough, you know, I mean, like it'll us Usher equals a j Lo Shakira, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Like it elevates everything a little bit more.
Speaker 2: Here's what I'm thinking is that the NFL stands to gain so much the more Taylor Swift is at these these events. So the further the Chiefs go, the better the chief play, the more their money.
Speaker 5: They're going to make get your money on the tew.
Speaker 2: Incentivized to maybe make things go.
Speaker 4: And could they not only care about money? How can they cropt organization?
Speaker 1: They?
Speaker 4: Yeah, they will. I wouldn't bet anything. I wouldn't bet against them doing something nefarious.
Speaker 5: To there's so that somehow they made the Jets look good last night, so that the game was more competitive.
Speaker 2: It was awesome. I am enjoying football. I am enjoying it. Chris is taking me through. The thing I'm enjoying most is when on YouTube TV, if you happen to step away for I don't know, an hour to watch the morning show, fifty two minutes whatever it is, probably you take a couple of breaks during it to talk about how bad it is with your person. So an hour you think about eight minutes of that, uh plus fifty two, and then you come back to the game and they go, do you want to watch the game? All the best plays leading up to this moment, and then you just sit and you just because that for me is what makes both a little tedious and confusing.
Speaker 3: Is all the waiting.
Speaker 2: If you just give me play after play, I can start like figuring it out. Yeah, I need to watch them back.
Speaker 4: To back, catching up through key plays.
Speaker 2: Yes, I really think it's good for my learning. Those that YouTube. We have just one oh sorry, one minute before the break. You want to do the Morning Show. I'm sorry brand to.
Speaker 1: Cut you off.
Speaker 2: Yes, we got to get to it. It's time for the Morning Show. Minutes all right, here we go.
Speaker 4: You gotta goo.
Speaker 2: Morning Show. Wait, Matt made a song to it. You sent me in Anya.
Speaker 3: It's a little ball.
Speaker 2: It's going around, going around. Yeah, black yellow first intro.
Speaker 4: That should get put out there. People should hear that.
Speaker 2: Okay, here are my grapes with episode four of the Morning Show. There the budget on this seems to be a little tight. Why do we think that Chris location shot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's a bunch of shots that just looked terribly.
Speaker 8: It looked terrible that Coney because she wants to saw Jonahan is Elon Musk and she's and Jenniferanson's trying to show John Hamm, I'm going to take you to space.
Speaker 3: You took me to space. Time for me to take you, So.
Speaker 2: What's that going to be? Riding this crazy ride? And then they go on this ride together and then they're at Coney Island all day long day. Do you think Elon Musk and Katie Kirk would ever go to Coney Island.
Speaker 3: All day long?
Speaker 4: Katie Kirk nineteen ninety two.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're talking Katie Kirk ninety two. And also there was one hot moment where he kind of grabbed her by the like the the he grabbed the loop of her jeans and kind of like moved her out of the way of the pinmull machine. That was hot. Have I thought about it a couple times since then?
Speaker 3: Maybe?
Speaker 2: At one point during the show, Chris says to me, you know what I like about John Ham.
Speaker 4: That's true.
Speaker 2: What do you like?
Speaker 4: He's never had a good body. He's never you know, he's like but he's like a barrel he's like barrel chested. Yeah, Like even in Mad Men he was, you know, ten years ago or whatever, he had like the body of like a fifties like good looking guy, but not like a guy who's like worked hard at it. Yeah, and he's he doesn't you know, he's fine, but he's not he's not doing plate.
Speaker 3: That's what I say to that.
Speaker 2: Before we go to break because I said to Anya the quote Iris.
Speaker 1: He's a man with an elephant Dick and he has trailed so many women. I just want to see him plow Annaston's character.
Speaker 2: Oh, she don't get plowed. But the show is still dumb. We don't care about anyone. I don't know what I'm supposed to be rooting for. I'm confused at who's the good guy, who's the bad guy? I don't care? Well, I keep watching. Yes, are the characters great? No? Is the dialogue great? It's mediocre. Are the actors amazing? And of course they are? And that is why I will keep watching. Are they c g I ing Reese Witherspoon and Jenniferance's face. It's most of the budget. That's why they go to Coney Island on that date? Are they blurry?
Speaker 1: Every time you look at it.
Speaker 4: And it's like, well that's a woman?
Speaker 2: Yeah, ye, that is a beautiful They moved feet over to Margie I love.
Speaker 4: I'm a huge markeliecause.
Speaker 3: You're a good wife.
Speaker 2: Guy.
Speaker 1: I think anyone care about this lesbian subplot?
Speaker 2: No scissor, no thing. I want to see them make out and like get it on. Otherwise, no care.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want to see Reese post deep.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we got to go to break and well we're gonna do reddit dump when we get back.
Speaker 3: We covered a lot.
Speaker 2: I'm glad, I'm happy for us.
Speaker 3: All Right, we're back.
Speaker 2: It's time for Reddit dump. This is your red it dump. I know that was like my mom and my mom there was something that was before I saw your surgery, So that shows you. Yeah, Okay, I really liked this. This is from this just popped up for me on Reddit. But it was from a the you know what how on Reddit, babe, Like they'll just give you subreddits that you're not assigned to.
Speaker 4: Yeah, babe, I know.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, babe. This is from my Favorite Murder, which is a podcast obviously, and this was a post about it. Says best episodes where Karen discusses drinking and her reasons for sobriety. And that's just the title, but it it's a quote from Karen Kilgariff's uh memoir I guess that she's coming out with She's so funny. But she just wrote if someone out there is maybe thinking about quitting drinking or maybe has quit drinking and needs a little boost, this like quote really helped me and I thought it was like pretty uh, you'll you'll see, Okay, she says, So this is from her book If you love drinking because it feels like slowly slipping into a big, fun hot tub full of your funnest friends, You're right. It definitely feels that way to you. You're floating a long in the therapeutic waters of four beers before the big camp dance. Then I Melt with You comes on, and everyone goes crazy with teenage feelings. You're at the company Christmas party, sneaking shots in your cubicle with the web designer you assumed hayed you. Now you realize he's deeply in love with you. I Melt with You comes on, your cubicle goes crazy with teenage feelings, warmth, weightlessness, relaxation.
Speaker 3: What is there not to love?
Speaker 2: It's just the thing about partying is that loss of control is one of the major fun factors. But the older you get, the less charming that loss of control reads to the rest of the room. You don't really see it, since you're all glassy eyed and half deaf from seven my ties. People will try to tell you, Hey, you humiliated yourself at the bakeoff and puked in my new Lantra, and you'll be all shut up Barry, You're such a drag because it's very, very painful to admit that your party hot tub has turned freezing cold and people are getting out because you've begun to shit in the water. Painful and shameful. Better to attack good friends who care about you than admit you're swimming in a toilet of your own making. Wow, I really liked that because I think that when you there's always that moment before you quit drinking where you're realizing that you're embarrassing yourself. I think that's always what begins people's like skid to a bottom is like the embarrassment and just starting to realize how much of an embarrassment you are. And then there's the denial of it. And I was never someone though that was like shut up, I was cool. I was always like, don't please, don't tell me about it. I know and I don't want to hear you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: People that don't get sober are the ones that don't have that gene. Like Sonya from Real Housewives. She has a daughter. She is so drunk, embarrassingly drunk when she gets drunk, but they'll show her clips back of herself and she doesn't have the shame gene.
Speaker 5: She's just like, right, you gotta have shame to be self aware enough in order to change.
Speaker 2: That shocks me when people just don't seem to be embarrassed. It was kind of always the feeling I had about people on reality shows, because I always wanted to go on a reality show. But when I drank, I just knew. I knew I would get on a reality show and it would be good. I would be good on it. But I knew when I drank, it would be too embarrassed. I would do something and say something embarrassing. So I just knew I couldn't get on a reality show until I quit drinking, which didn't happen un till it was past the age for Real World, which I think is twenty five. So I quit when I was twenty seven. So I never got a chance to like audition because I knew, like I always knew that I was annoying. I think people need to have that more often, right.
Speaker 1: Like maybe they are just alcoholics and then drinkers, and not every drinker is and alcoholic are going to be one, you know, like fun drinkers surround themselves with other fun drinkers and they have fun and they don't have to share.
Speaker 2: People that are fun drinkers that behave abnormally and act like assholes and when you tell them about it, they just don't even care that they've been humiliating. And I don't understand what that kind of shamelessness is and not hating yourself deeply for it.
Speaker 5: Maybe they feeling shame.
Speaker 4: It's also like one of the hardest things in the world to quit subly, like it's not like they want to do it. No, you're right, it's like it's like almost, it's nearly. It's not impossible. People do it all the time. Yeah, you've done it, my dad's eat. A lot of people do it, but it's like it's really hard and it takes a rock bottom usually.
Speaker 2: Thank you for saying that, because I think that people do just go just stop doing it, and it's like, well they would if they could, don't you think they would? And it's I saw this clip this weekend of this woman in a surf that gets like swept up in the waves, and the comment section was so disturbing because one person everyone's making fun of this woman. It was really funny because she just couldn't catch a break and the waves kept coming, and it was she wasn't in super harm.
Speaker 4: She actually literally caught all the breaks she.
Speaker 2: Did. She she couldn't catch some one from the comment section though, because everyone was just so There was one girl girl who came to her defense. It was like, obviously, this woman's really struggling and you're all just having such a good time making fun of her in the comments, and then everyone else then the comments. I was one of the people having fun with it and laughing about it. Send it to Chris, because I'm like, this is just so funny. She keeps getting pummeled and she wasn't drowning, so I wasn't really I didn't feel that bad about it.
Speaker 1: You're not going to hell.
Speaker 3: I didn't feel like it.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't have laughed if this woman was truly caught in an undertoe and fearing for her life.
Speaker 3: She was just kind of like sloppily, like I keep trying to get up and I just wasn't working.
Speaker 2: But then the comments went from this one girl was like, obviously you've never been in an undertow and then all the comments were like this woman's fat and deserves to die. She shouldn't be outside. She's so fat, she has no way, she can't even help herself. It went. It was so ugly where I just wanted to chime in and go, well, it's not really an undertow. It's just a funny video of someone that doesn't have good core strength kind of struggling, and it's funny.
Speaker 3: Could have been on us.
Speaker 2: Could have been Chris.
Speaker 3: I always say it could have been Chris, and.
Speaker 5: He was so crazy, brut So people.
Speaker 2: Hate fat people so much, and I just have to say, hey, if you are privileged enough to not be a fat person and not struggle with your weight.
Speaker 3: Shut the fuck up. You know what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: And if you think that, and even if you have and you're like, well I got it together and I went to the gym, then you got lucky enough that you're a person that had the resilience and the people around you to support you.
Speaker 3: I had no one to support me. Okay, well you had the type of brain that was like, I'm gonna.
Speaker 2: Go to the gym. Some people don't have that. Some people really struggle with their weight. Some people are born just bigger bodied and like and or are molested when they're young and they have trauma, and there's nothing to do with that trauma except eat because they don't want to do heroin that drinking doesn't make them feel that buzzy, warm feeling inside like food does. So maybe they're just coping with something that you didn't have to get fucked with. So people who are just I just read so much hate.
Speaker 3: Against fat people.
Speaker 2: People fucking hate fat people so much, and it makes me so mad.
Speaker 5: Well, I also don't think it's it's not just that everybody hates fat people so much. It's still one of the only remaining groups of people that you can make fun of openly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well not to their face. Also, ugly people, sure, ugly people also can get made fun of and discriminated against, and they are. They suffer finding jobs, they suffer finding partners, they suffer having respect from just walking down the street.
Speaker 3: People don't look.
Speaker 2: At them like ugly people. And yet, unlike fat people, ugly people don't get to call themselves ugly. They don't have a community of like we're ugly, we're strong, we're you know, people go no, you're beautiful and deny them of their existence of as an ugly person. So it's like fat people at least own the word fat, and they're like, we're fat, and there's fat rights, there's no ugly rights.
Speaker 5: I know a few people who are ugly and have and are openly embracing they say, I'm ugly. I'm disputing, and I think that is that's pretty cool that they're like, yeah, I'm ugly, that's my thing. I'm so ugly. I can't do anything about that, you know, I think it's pretty Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, I have a Reddit clip that I don't know if you've ever seen, but it's really good.
Speaker 2: Oh really, final thought?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Play?
Speaker 4: Is this the final thought?
Speaker 2: Usually noah, play, You'll just send the audio maybe to know afterwards, because it's better when she plays it through the computer.
Speaker 4: Gotcha, Okay, but what is it? It's it's you. I'm sure you've seen it, but it's that uh girl who is like crying and she goes, what does a DJ even do?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Oh, it's so good. Here we go. I'm going to play it for you. Here.
Speaker 8: What the the.
Speaker 3: DJs actually do?
Speaker 2: Do? Do? Do?
Speaker 5: Do?
Speaker 3: Do?
Speaker 5: Do?
Speaker 2: Do?
Speaker 5: Do?
Speaker 1: Do do do?
Speaker 3: So she's proving they do something.
Speaker 4: Well, no, she the DJ is proving it. She's not doing it. She's complaining like what do DJ do? And so DJ took that and turned it into Italy. They'll switch through, you'll reversal card.
Speaker 2: I really like that. I know how I missed that. This was one I thought was good for Anya. It was from No Stupid Questions, and it says, when I go underwater, why does water go in my ears but not in my vagina or butthole? I just felt like that would be a question you asked. You know, I don't.
Speaker 3: That's the one question you'd asked.
Speaker 1: Also, I not remember the Dead Sea.
Speaker 2: That's what I thought of you, your phdll.
Speaker 1: Anytime you think about water going into a pussy, you think Anya, I.
Speaker 2: Think of Anya. I think of your cavernous twice getting flooded.
Speaker 5: Whenever Anya thinks about rags, she thinks about Bryan.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I don't know what.
Speaker 1: We learned this weekend. Did you say brags or rags?
Speaker 5: Rags?
Speaker 2: Anya? I was just about to bring this up.
Speaker 1: I know we're gonna say incredible acronym ready, yeah, ot.
Speaker 5: Oh tr oh over the radio?
Speaker 3: Are we stupid? We never knew what this mean?
Speaker 2: Brian, do you know what OTR is? Chris on the rig rag on you know it.
Speaker 3: Was on the rag somehow, like a girl of otry.
Speaker 2: This is a thing that guys say to each other about women, but women don't really know.
Speaker 4: I've never heard it.
Speaker 5: I've never heard either.
Speaker 4: I just I just I guessed it.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, I guess that's cool Spade. And then a bunch of different guys from not just his friends, but different guys. We were asking all weekend because we didn't know. O t R is something that men have said about women, but women don't know about it until now.
Speaker 4: It's not that clever.
Speaker 2: It's not clever, but it's like it's like it's like a high school phrase. It's like.
Speaker 1: T R.
Speaker 3: Yes, was she O TR?
Speaker 2: And I was like, what's O t R? And it made me think of th h O, which I think we all that thh Yeah, we love th h oh. But sorry.
Speaker 1: Getting back to your question about water inside the vagina.
Speaker 2: So it says the reason why does water go in my ears but not in my vagina? Buttle This is from no Stupid Questions And someone said, your ears are open all the time so that you can hear your vagina, and but only need to be open on quote unquote special occasions.
Speaker 3: So that's why. So that made sense. Yeah, it's like opens up. It would be so.
Speaker 1: Cool if you could just like your buttthole with water.
Speaker 2: Isn't not a kalonic?
Speaker 1: Don't you think like if you're in the ocean and you just decide I'm going to relax my sphincter and get a bunch of saltwater kind of.
Speaker 2: Yeah, colonic, you can suck it up. Yeah. I got one colonic in my life and it felt sexual. I didn't like it. She's like rubbing your stomach you're in a quiet room. I just didn't like it. And as someone who watches a lot of porn with anal stuff in it, I have to say that there is a whole subgenre of colonic porn. There is a reason that it feels sexual. It is a I'm sorry, but it is a huge I'm not I'm not going further.
Speaker 5: Ins on every single topic for this.
Speaker 2: Is a massive one. No, this is a big one that like you know when you're like into something and then all of a sudden it just starts like find a whole world where you go whoa, Yeah, ask Reddit. This is the last one, all right, And this is what I'm going to pose this to all of us. This is a fun one, Chris, don't brace Okay, relax, Okay, what's the best cereal of all time?
Speaker 4: Questions?
Speaker 2: I will just read a few answers. Yeah, I think like if you have to just call it, what's.
Speaker 5: My favorite or what is definitively the best cereal of all time?
Speaker 4: That's so hard.
Speaker 2: It's a hard question, Brian, But I'm going to think that. I think I'm going to pick it for I want to know everyone's individual cereal. And this is not something that you don't pick one that you're like, but I have to eat it for the rest of my life, so I want to pick one I don't get tired of. I'm talking about, like, if you want to enjoy this is like a last meal. If you want to enjoy yourself as much as possible with a bowl of cereal, what are you doing? Lucky Charms? I would say that's in my top five for sure, Lucky Charms. I'm letting the milk soak for at least ten minutes. I want like.
Speaker 5: Sagginess between good good character, good box also Unlucky Charms.
Speaker 2: And I really don't hate the I think the amount of marshmallows to the amount of non marshmallow pieces is kind of spot on. A lot of people want.
Speaker 5: More marshallos marshmallows.
Speaker 4: I think you keep you wanting. They keep you wanting more.
Speaker 2: Yes, absolutely, And I think the green pots are my favorite, even though I don't really subscribe to candy tasting different based on a color.
Speaker 4: Some do, some don't.
Speaker 2: Someone said, though, I did see a picture of shark bites this weekend and someone said the white ones were just the best, and they really were. I was wondering if it was maybe because they were rarer that we like them more, and are they really different? Oh yeah, they totally. They were so good, so good. They're that milky white and the rest were like clear. It was like gooring and then you'd get that one white one. Why wouldn't they make all white ones.
Speaker 4: Because they would all white sharks.
Speaker 2: That would be so good. Okay, let me just read some comments because some of these are funny. Someone said, cinnamon Toa's crunch is literally the most fun you can have without taking off your pants. I like that comment. Someone said fruity pebbles obviously. Someone said Breese's peanut butter puffs. One serving equals one box, then a week of soft foods while my mouth heels.
Speaker 4: And the same with cap'n Crunch, cap'm crunches. If cap'n Crunch didn't cut your mouth, it would be it would be one of the best tasting things in America.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that crunch berries. It's too sharp. Oh god, Okay, I can't believe that this is showing up in the Reddit thread as high as it is, because this, for me, I thought was like just a niche one honey bunches of oats, vanilla almond.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, people like that one.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it's so good. That's what made me fat. In high school. I used to eat a box at Cereal ever for two days.
Speaker 4: It's gallivanting is healthy, and it's not exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And you're always seeking more of the ratio, Like you're like, I have to have another bowl because there weren't enough almonds in that bowl. And then you're like, I.
Speaker 2: Think I'm gonna go like he terms as well, but because you choose, and I'm going to choose a different one, and I'm going to go life.
Speaker 3: Love the Conscrice Crispies.
Speaker 4: I love Rice Krispy, Cocoa christ rice.
Speaker 2: Chrispies are great, but if I'm gonna have fun, I think life and like the way it saturates. I like the way the milk is inside of.
Speaker 4: The You gotta get the timing right online.
Speaker 2: Holy fuck, yeah, my mouth is watering. Okay, let's go around the horn. What are you guys saying? Count chocola nuts, count choco. I don't even think I can taste it?
Speaker 4: So good.
Speaker 2: Cereal with marshmallows, the.
Speaker 5: Best marshmallows added.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Oh my god, it sounds so good. I think we should have cereal for dinner. I'm in for dinner.
Speaker 4: Nothing's better than breakfast for dinner.
Speaker 2: Cereal is kind of my dangerous food.
Speaker 4: Oh really, yeah, I like I like.
Speaker 2: Those individual servings boxes because it makes me stop, but I can't. Crispies, casadillas, and cereal are the things I can't stop eating once I start. Okay, Brian, what are you going with?
Speaker 5: I think I'm a furry pebbles guy for sure, But I think if I was gonna go with the greatest cereal of all time, I think you would have to definitively be Cheerios because they were one of the og cereals. Little babies eat them. Probably the first cereal that we've all eaten first is cheerios.
Speaker 4: It's weird to say cheerios when cheerios isn't even the best cheerio amongst cheerios, that's multi grain.
Speaker 5: When you're a baby, you can eat multi grain or honey or honey cheerios.
Speaker 1: There's something so wholesome about cheery cheerios.
Speaker 5: I think is the number one cereal of all time, definitively. That doesn't mean tastes the best or it's the best cereal the one you take on your deathbed. But I mean maybe corn flakes is like the all American.
Speaker 4: Cheers. Okay, you toss some sugar on there, sprinkle little your own sugar, Yes, but a little crack For.
Speaker 3: Me, that's Coco pebbles.
Speaker 5: Holy ship, you like cocoa pebbles more than a whole Yeah, whole, cheery whole. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think Coco pebbles for me over fruity pebbles. I would honestly mix the two.
Speaker 4: Coco pebble milk is the best milk. It's even better th lucky charms, My.
Speaker 3: God, we live.
Speaker 2: We are so lucky to live in a time that I just want to like take a second to express gratitude, thank you for me. I just saw a clip of a girl that grew up in Russia. No offense on you, but she did not taste a piece of.
Speaker 5: Had grape nuts and good friends, and that was it exactly.
Speaker 2: She had never tasted sugar or like a piece of candy until she was like fourteen, and she can't like, can you imagine what that would taste like?
Speaker 3: It's so fascinating to.
Speaker 5: It probably be disgusting, it'd probably be like so no, she loved it.
Speaker 1: On the flip side, can you believe certain cereals exist? Like shredded wheat whatever.
Speaker 2: The way I think, I think, I'm sorry, let's get to yours. But like the shredded wheat, let's go who cares?
Speaker 1: Go to you?
Speaker 2: Really delicious shredded wheat, the shredded wheat square that has the raisin inside?
Speaker 3: What the.
Speaker 2: Do you guys know what I'm talking about? It had raisins inside the shredded little bodies like it was like frosted many wheats, but it had raisin inside instead.
Speaker 1: It's like a bird raisin.
Speaker 2: I forget what it was, but it was so freaking goods was it reason I'm getting so excited about cereals right now.
Speaker 5: Some honorable mentions frosted flakes. Frosted Flakes mentioned crispis crisis, isn't okay?
Speaker 1: I forgot about crisp picks.
Speaker 5: There was a cereal that came out when I was younger that was discontinued that was delicious. It was called Hidden Treasures.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm talking about, Hidden Treasures.
Speaker 5: It was like a corn pocket that had little sugary fruit filling and then each one had a different flavor. But they discontinued it, I think because it was like poison or something. But you can't get it anymore.
Speaker 4: I have a recommendation for people. There's a cereal that's sold out sometimes. It's called waffle Crisps, and it's extraordinary. If you're close to get if you like cereal, go get yourself some waff waffle Crisps. They are extraordinary.
Speaker 2: Okay, I've never even heard of that one. It's really someone said, any cereal that's except smacks, Okay, kicks work pretty good. Corn pops I like, I like a shine.
Speaker 5: If you didn't have curios when you were a little baby, that was your first Cereal. Then it was Kicks because Kicks advertised to people baby kicks.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, and don't kick yes, okay, yes, but then we have to go.
Speaker 5: So best Cereal, But what about best Cereal mascot?
Speaker 1: Oh god, they were also creepy.
Speaker 2: I think it's got to be the Tigers. Yeah, you trust him with your kids and school? Yeah, well all right, we gotta go. Guys. Thank you so much for listening to podcast. What a good one today, Chris, thank you for being here.
Speaker 5: I love you.
Speaker 2: I'll see you tonight.
Speaker 4: Kitchen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well we know you're going to be in that Kitchen's Chris Comedy from the Kitchen, And we'll see you tomorrow. Uh, love you all, and uh don't be ki and great