Speaker 1: Hey, guys, welcome to I've never said this before with me Tommy di Dario. Today's guest is the brilliantly talented and may I add, quite a badass, Karen Fukuhara. Now Karen, of course, stars in Amazon's Emmy nominated series The Boys, which is well taking the world over by storm. The finale of season four recently dropped. And get this, the fourth season has had over fifty five million viewers and counting since it premiered a few weeks ago. So if you have not had the immense pleasure of watching The Boys yet, the short version is that it's about a group of vigilantes set out to take down corrupt superheroes who abuse their superpowers. Karen plays Camiko and is the show's only woman of vigilante. Considered well one of the boys, her character is so damn cool. She has regenerative abilities and superhuman strength, and simply put, she helps take down the bad guys. She communicates through sign language and has a journey that, oh quite often brings me to tears. Now, I want to make it very clear that this episode has loads of spoilers in it, So if you're not caught up with the series. You may want to save this conversation for another day, but make sure you come back. It's really good. So let's see if today we can get Karen to say something that she has never said before. Karen, how are you, my friend? It is so good to see you.
Speaker 2: Hi. Thank you so much for having me.
Speaker 1: Well, I have to tell you have been one of the most requested guests to come on my show. Like, people have been tweeting me and dming writing and yeah, I'm not even kidding, They're like, you need to get her on, Like what is wrong with you? So here we are.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness, I can't believe that.
Speaker 3: That's mind blowing, awesome, awesome, I'm really happy to be chatting with you. Oh.
Speaker 1: Likewise, likewise, clearly your role on The Boys means so much to so many people. And I mean, I have to tell you you're one of my favorite characters. Of course, you know Kimiko is so powerful. Of course she's mute, but you play her in all of these beautiful nonverbal ways, the expressions, the slight eye movements. I mean, I'm not kidding you, like I'm going to give you my bill for Kleenex because you bring me to two multiple times throughout the course of watching the show. So I guess my first question is did you have any fears stepping into a role that was so heavily nonverbal, because that's a very different role for you.
Speaker 3: That is the kindest opening.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, I love playing this character so so much. I think in the beginning, when I first got the email for my audition, I was a little confused because, you know, the sides only consisted of me doing reading the stage directions or acting out.
Speaker 2: For the stage direction.
Speaker 3: Then obviously there was no real dialogue from my end, and my character was also not in the pilot episode, so it was really confused. But I got to working on it after reading that Beth Rogen's name was attached to it, I knew that it would be a good project and that it would be done well, and that it'd be hilarious. So yeah, I kind of had I kind of trusted the project itself, and then luckily got through the auditioning process and was chosen. But honestly, like really confused in the beginning. I think anyone would be, you know, playing a mute character. It doesn't come across your desk often.
Speaker 1: Were you hoping that eventually the character would become verbal, Like, was that a big thing for you in the initial stages of reading for this role and going out for it.
Speaker 3: Definitely was a big question throughout and at the top of my mind, especially when the theories started in season one. She doesn't speak at all, not even sign language, and yeah, I think I had a conversation with Kripkey about it, but we weren't sure what direction he was going to take it in. Yeah, I had no idea. In the original comic books, she really never speaks until the very very end, and so I knew that it would be like would have not happened. There was a high chance that she would have never spoken in our version of the show, and I was okay with that though, especially after season two, when sign language was introduced and she is building this connection with Frendsheet and also revisiting her past, I quickly realized that sign language is a language and those words can be powerful although not verbal.
Speaker 1: You know, it's funny because being someone who of course is verbal and is able to speak, and I imagine, like for me, I'm an Italian from New Jersey that never shuts up, So I feel like I would accidentally be speaking when I'm not supposed to, Like did you have moments for you let out a noise or a sound or a word and you were like, oh shit, no, no, no, no, we have to cut.
Speaker 3: Yes, it usually happens when French she is saying a funny line because to Mary usually has all of the all of the funny moments in our scenes, and he's genuinely like one of the funniest people I know and so and his delivery is just like comedy gold. So yeah, I do find myself laughing in some of the scenes. Yeah, it's some of my favorite ones. Try to remember in the earlier seasons, I couldn't stop laughing at his line when he says catness, it's like Ketney's. And he couldn't remember it too, because he had never I think he had never seen The Hunger Games. And they added that catness line at the very last minute on the day, and I think it was maybe Krimky who was directing it. He said, hey, can you add this line and to where it comes up to me and he's like his catness, like who is canness? And so he but yeah, it was like a really funny moment because he also like had no idea for min in Oh. Another one that I've loved was he's trying to get in my asshole with the termite theme. That was one of my favorites of this That's.
Speaker 1: So funny and that made you like slightly break character and make a sounder a laugh or something for sure.
Speaker 2: For sure. Luckily it's usually when I'm not on camera.
Speaker 1: But yeah, so season three, you and French, who were pretty much inseparable, I mean you were attached at the hip. Season four, you know, there was a little rift between the two of you, so it was very different for the audience to see that. How was that changed for you after being so close for so long?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was different, I think. You know, in season three we really see them come together, and especially with the musical sequence, not just in you know, character, but offset as well till where and I got really close because we did a ton of rehearsals together to get the musical sequence right, and outside of the fact that we also hang out just on a normal basis, so we got really close and it was sad to shoot so many scenes without him this season. You know, the farm sequence, we were together, but emotionally, the characters were not with one another or you know, tech night that whole part. Friend. She was in jail, so a lot of time with the other characters, which I appreciated. I think Kimiko needed to build some friendships connections with the rest of the boys, and so it gave her an opportunity to do that.
Speaker 2: But definitely sad. You know, friend, she's my guy.
Speaker 3: So a lot happens then.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well it all led up to that insane moment at the end where after four season and people finally got the profession of you know, love to each other and that kiss and then you're ripped away and that's when we hear your no and it's like this again, Like give me the Kleenex. I can't handle it. That moment was so damn powerful for you to be able to finally vocalize something. Was that just an incredible moment to film?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: It was. I mean I was nervous leading up to it. I you know, I spoke with speech therapists. I wanted to accurately portray what that moment would be like for a real life person. And yeah, I did a ton of research and looked up a bunch of videos. Yeah, I just wanted to get it right because I feel like it was, you know, four seasons of work culminating into this moment, and I know how excited the fans would be for that first word and yeah, so, and leading up to it, I was super nervous. And then on the day Kriki gave me some notes and I felt good about it. But you also don't really know what it's gonna look like in the end, right You shoot everything on the day, but you don't know how it's gonna come together. I must say it exceeded my expectations, and I think it was because of the scenes previous to that. You know, the moment where Butcher truly shows the rest of the boys what he is and what he's become, and the whole Homelander taking over the world sequence, and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then you know Jack and Huey.
Speaker 3: And Annie getting knocked out and getting taken away, and then the music, the Nirvana, the song. It just I love that song and I've seen people make clips out of it where you know, Maddie's character Kate comes up to Frenchie and whispers in his ear and like the music he's in and then it's so bad ass, it's low motion, and then the first word shouts out, Yeah, I'm obsessed with it, not because I'm in it, but just as like a fan of the show. I think it crescendos into like a great cliffhanger beating.
Speaker 1: Up to that scene. Were you like walking around your house screaming no a million times, practicing in the mirror or was it very minimal? Did you just kind of go for it?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: I definitely practiced, but I think I practiced enough, but I don't know. Something as gutturals that I kind of wanted to feel it more on the day and there were some softer versions that I had prepped, and I thought that would be like more accurate because she hadn't spoken in a really long time and maybe maybe her vocal cords are not quite there yet. You know. I got really in my head and then Krisky was just like, go for it. So thank you Krisky for you made me that piece of advice.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I feel like there's so much preparation that you can do, but then at times you just need to like let it fly.
Speaker 1: Karen, you strike me as an extreme endpath, Is that right?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I would say that, Yeah, are you a fortune teller?
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe I have a cybe career. I could be, but I don't know. I just I feel it with you when I see your work, when I see you acting, especially acting through so much nonverbal communication, even talking to you today, I get the feeling that you're so brilliant in this role. Well because you're such a gifted artist, but also because you really truly can feel and take on like other people's emotions and feelings around you, which not everybody has that. And sometimes it's a blessing. Sometimes it's a curse because you feel all the time. But I don't know, I kind of get that vibe with you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're very spot on. Yeah I cry with all emotional movies. In Japan has some great commercials that can be really like it pulls that your heart strings. I don't know why, but their commercials are great and I can just cry off of like a thirty second ad for something.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, you're spot on.
Speaker 3: I feel very deeply well, I feel.
Speaker 1: You on that I'm the same exact way. And another thing I love about this series is it takes on a lot of kind of social and economical and you know, pop culture issues, will say political that a lot of shows or movies wouldn't take on, and they kind of might shy away from because they don't want to go there. But the way the show does that is so brilliant. Is that part of the allure in doing a show like this for you?
Speaker 2: Absolutely?
Speaker 3: I love all the social commentary that my show makes. It's kind of amazing because it doesn't poke fun at just one political party. It kind of, you know, pokes fun at everyone and in a clever way, and you get like, I mean, I'm laughing out loud. But even for the smaller moments, there's just like little things here and there that I smirk at. One of my favorite scenes is when Early and it's actually not in this season, but in a previous season. It's a scene between Starlight and Jesse's character a train and I think I'm paraphrasing, but Starlight tells the a train like why don't you just leave? Or like why don't you just quit? Why become this horrible person when you can do the right thing? And he says the only people I'm totally paraphrasing, look this up and look the scene up. They do it brilliantly he says, the only people that say that are people that have grown up with money.
Speaker 2: And I thought that was.
Speaker 3: Such a good like commentary on class really, and sometimes people are not in a great plazi to be making heroic choices in their life, and you have to be empathetic towards that. Although he was evil and a murderer, but.
Speaker 1: You know, minor detail, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Minor detail, minor detail. But you know, even the unlikable characters on our show have moments of connection that you can make with them. That's what I love.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, that's what's so interesting. It's like you want to hate and hate and hate on a character, and then suddenly you see a moment where you're like, oh, I'm not justifying that, but I could kind of see why you that character might think or do something like that, even though it's so wrong. So yeah, it's very interesting how it really makes you think. It's a very very smart show. Season five. Have you seen any scripts yet?
Speaker 3: No, they're writing it right now as we speak, and so I have no idea. All of us are, you know, eager to find out what happens to all of our characters? But no, we haven't. We haven't gotten any clues. I'm trying to get clues from the gen V cast, but they're tight list as well. And I also kind of want to know when the show comes out too. I you know, I love watching gen V and kind of connecting the dots together between our shows. So yeah, I don't want to know too much, but I also want to know enough. Yeah, I'm right there with you, honestly. Where do they go? Do I need to break friendshee out?
Speaker 2: What's going to happen? Where did Starlight go?
Speaker 3: Like? All good questions?
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure, for sure. If there's one thing that you would want to see for your character, and I know the writers are brilliant and they're going to take care of it all, but if you could see one thing and you're like, man, I really hope I get to play this?
Speaker 4: What is that?
Speaker 2: Ooh?
Speaker 3: I would love to see a Kimiko Homeland or face off moment, but also be careful what I wish for, because Homelander is very powerful and a face off might not be a great idea for Kimiko. But I loved Game of Thrones and I thought that the aris Dark victory d against the White Walkers was just so like unexpected and amazing. I just loved that that moment when she she's the one to do it. You know, it's very unexpected, and so I don't know. I'm maybe it's Kimiko that day, that homelander who knows, or she might die in the process, so knock on wood. I really don't want that.
Speaker 1: I'm like, you know what, I don't think maybe he's gonna die. I don't think she's gonna die. My money is on Kimiko, because you know what, Camiko fights smartly. It's not just about like the ego move or acting rashly. Like I feel like she's a very smart fighter.
Speaker 2: I would like to think that too.
Speaker 3: I would like to think that too. And I yeah, I mean they always say that once you speak it into existence, the writers won't write it so real. Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's what the Actually, the writers on our show told us that. They were like, yeah, if you have any ideas, a lot of times, like when you say it out loud, it never happens. Because that also means that it's something that can be like imagined or other people will expect this too, so it's not good enough.
Speaker 2: You know, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Maybe that's the reasoning, But yeah, I like to keep my mouth shut with you know, like future prediction questions.
Speaker 1: Well, I was going to ask you, is there anyone you want to share more screen time with in the next season, But I'm afraid for you to answer that because it won't happen.
Speaker 3: I know. Well, I you know, this season, Jack and I really fought for some screen time together. And I also think it was, you know, good for the characters to connects. I thought it was really important for Kimiko not to just have scenes with Fremche because you know, she's really decided at the end of season three that she's becoming a part of this family and she's decided to stay on her own accord, and so I wanted her to have more experiences with some of the other characters. And obviously, you know she has that like Annie kin of they sure there her strength together and then she's taught Hugh we had to fight, and I think MM and her are have like a secret like friendship where she's looking out for him and he is reluctantly taking her help. But yeah, it's important for me to like find those pockets of moments for her. Again, I would love to shoot with aunt. It would be fun. Homelander or the Deep the Deepest one of my favorite characters, and he is hilarious. I don't know what they would do, though, I feel like that was that would be an interesting match. What would they do in the scene. I'm not sure, but I don't know either.
Speaker 1: But you're giving us a lot to think about for the next season, and I'm here for all those scenes, so hopefully we can see it happen. And another thing that's so cool about your character and how much it means to so many people is I see all over the internet that fans want a spinoff. They're like, we need to see Kamiko in a whole other show. We don't know what it is, we want it. We're not ready to say goodbye at the end of season five. Like, does that just make you feel so damn cool when you hear that. I imagine you've read that yourself.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 3: I haven't read it, but I feel like I meet fans in person and they're like, you need a spin off with freend Sheheet, and I am here for it. I feel like they would get into a lot of like weird situations, especially if freend She's the one that's like leading this adventure.
Speaker 2: You know, he's lived so many.
Speaker 3: Lives and he has like, oh I have a guy for this, or like I.
Speaker 2: Can do this.
Speaker 3: I have yet to see freend Scheet fight to the death with the get, so we need to make that happen. Maybe in the sin Off.
Speaker 1: Yes, that would be amazing. I also kind of feel like a Mister and Missus Smith vibe could be really good too.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yes, yes, yes, I would love that. Or like a cooking show like Hell's Kitchen, you know, oh, they love to cook. So I don't know, make it happen. Gordon ramsayat it up.
Speaker 1: That's awesome. Well, there's a lot of options, and who knows what the future will bring. Fingers crossed that can happen. It's so crazy to think that season five is the last season, because again, it's been such an important show in the history of pop culture, and I imagine for you it's a show that I feel like you're very connected to. Are you already starting to feel like I don't want this to end? Like how do you how do you go into a new season knowing it's your last? Like have you even processed that yet?
Speaker 3: I am gutted. I am gutted. I love being on this show, not only because it's a great show. The writing is fantastic. The showrunner Kripkey is like a dream to work with. I just love everyone on the show. You know, it's we've kind of grown into this family. We went through COVID, we went through the strike together, and so although we only have four seasons, I think we've been together for maybe six.
Speaker 4: Five six, probably six, and I just like want to stick with this crew forever, and I'm just so sad that it's our last.
Speaker 3: But I also know that Kryskey knows what he's doing. He's kind of a genius, so I trust that if he's saying it's going to be five, I think like the story ends at like a good place there, and you don't want to drag it on, you know, we want to end on like a good note. And yeah, but like gutted, seriously gutted. We're going to go shoot in November and Toronto again, and you know, it's really bittersweet. I try not to think about it because it is the beginning of the end and although we shoot for a very long time, Yeah, it's just going to be very bittersweet. It's like bidding a de to like just not just a cast and the group, but also Toronto as a city.
Speaker 2: Have you been there?
Speaker 3: It's a lovely, lovely place to live. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love Toronto. My best friend is moving there soon, so I plan to be there a lot next year.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's awesome.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, that's so funny. My good friend just moved there three months ago as well, and it seems to be the hot spot. I don't know, maybe we all got to try it for like a few years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not against that. It's beautiful. I love it so much. And what's cool is the show. I mean, you have a lot more time with it, so you don't have to worry about that just yet. But the family you seem to have built from this show will forever be a part of your life, which is the best part of I think anything that we all get to do in our lives is who we get to meet in the community. Do y' all have like a mean group text going, oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: We have so many, you know, we have one that I'm not in.
Speaker 3: I think the soups have a thread and then the boys have a WhatsApp and then we also have like the LA Crew, So whenever we're not shooting in LA and like want to have a hang that's who Like, that's the LA one. And then and then we have one with Kripke, and then we have like a girls one and it's called the Estrogen Nights because whenever we hang out.
Speaker 2: We're like, should we have another Estrogen Night?
Speaker 3: And which involves like ordering takeout and just chatting away with a wine in hand, and it is like the most lovely I don't know, it like really fills your heart, you know, when you can be in like comfy clothes at home and having good chats.
Speaker 1: So who texts the most? Like there's always one person in a group chat you're like, all right, you're you're we love you. But it's a little over the top, you know.
Speaker 3: I don't think I don't think we have anyone like that. I will say that everyone in the group chat respond, which is like on heard, there's always like a few people that leave the chat, you know, they're like yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: And whenever you're going on in a group trip or something or like a wedding and like you get like fifty messages, there's someone that's like so and so has just left the chat, but no, everyone's in it, you know, whenever someone asks something, everyone So.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love that that family vibe that always makes it. I think as an audience member that much more rewarding to watch shows that you get really invested in because it's like, oh cool, they're actually like all really good friends, because we all know not everyone you work with all the time becomes family. That's just the way of life. So it's it's cool to hear that. I think that's amazing. Do you ever need to take a minute after filming this series? Because it is pretty dark at times, and it is pretty intense and mentally, I imagine it can be a lot. So I guess my question is how do you take care of your mental health when you're going through such an intense and rigorous process that's dealing with such heavy subject matter too?
Speaker 2: Totally totally.
Speaker 3: I think therapy is a big thing. I started it maybe two years ago and on and off. But I'm lucky in that my process doesn't really take home the work. I know that a lot of actors have a hard time separating, you know, the emotional moments of the character with their personal life. But I can usually like snap right out of it once the Venus shot. One moment that was difficult for me was when a spoiler alert when Butcher truly reveals who he is by uh in the last episode, by kind of I'll just say it.
Speaker 2: My killing Newman.
Speaker 3: There was a moment while we were shooting where Carl really he was the character. He was Butcher in that moment, and it was even though it was my friend Carl Urban playing the character and I know in my brain that that's Carl. For like that one take, I truly really saw someone else there that was completely unbeknownst to me, just pure I don't know, it's just someone you know, when you like see someone that you haven't seen in a while and unfortunately they've just like become someone completely different and you don't know them. And sometimes it's a good thing, and sometimes it's like good change, but like sometimes there's a bad change. I felt that in that scene and I was shaken for the rest of the night and then snapped right back into be careen. But like it shook me, honestly, and that's just a true testament to how good of an actor Carl is. Yeah, that was a that was a big moment in the last episode.
Speaker 1: I imagine it's pretty intense, so it's good to hear that, you know, you take time to focus on yourself and your mental health, whether it's therapy off and on, or just kind of detaching from the work of the day, which, by the way, I think in any profession it's so important to do that. You got to go home and kind of.
Speaker 2: Unwind, right, totally, totally, totally. I love therapy. A lot of times you just like.
Speaker 3: Want someone to tell you if you're fucking up. You know, I need someone to like put me in check, like hey, you need to calm down, or like you need to think about this a different way. And it's always good to have a different perspective. So there's great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure, for sure. And I know that through the show, having the representation of being one of the first female Asian superheroes is super important to you when you're opening the door for many people to come, you know, behind you and kick through that door as well. So I imagine that you have a lot of pride not just being part of a show that means so much to so many people, but also for representing such an underrepresented community, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, one hundred percent. You know, in the beginning of my career, I got to play a Japanese superhero named Katana for DC Comics, and I think that was the first time I experienced being sort of a representative right of Asians in media, Asians in Hollywood, And it came as a shock to me in the beginning because I didn't really think about it right up until that point. I was just trying to like get work and be an actor, be a working actor, and so I didn't realize that that it meant that me playing characters like these actually like means something to anyone else there other than the world that the story was in. And so from then on, I just I just hope that I'm doing my people just I think it's always good to have representation, and there's still not enough of it, but the industry is moving toward a better direction, I think for us. And yeah, it's it's really really touching when I get to meet people that actually care that I'm in these things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's special.
Speaker 3: I'm super, super super grateful that I'm in this position, and I'm hoping that, you know, because the show is successful and studios see that the character is also beloved. Maybe it opens doors for even more superheroes that are Asian future.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I definitely think it will, and I think it will open up a door for your spin off. So yep, that's going to happen as well all of the game.
Speaker 3: Well, let's hope that would be great.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm putting it out there. I am putting it out there, Karen. I could talk to you for hours, but it's time to wrap up with the final question of this interview, which is a question I ask every single guest who comes on based off the title of the show, which is what is one thing that you have never said before. I know you've done a million interviews up to this point, but I'm curious if anything comes to mind.
Speaker 3: I debated whether I wanted to talk about this, but I think it is really important for people to know about I just went through an egg freezing process. It's like a medical thing, and you know, you can freeze your eggs and ensure life later. And I think it's really important for women to have enough resources and information on this subject, whether you're freezing eggs or freething embryos with a partner. I personally did not realize how it can be an easy process, but it can also be like a longer process for some and for me it was longer. And I just think it's super important for women out there to understand what their choices are because it is time sensitive. And if I had known all the things I know now, I think I would have done it a couple of years before. So yeah, theoretics if you can, and yeah, and even if you don't, it's always good to think about those things because options are available more when you're younger.
Speaker 1: So you've clearly always wanted to have a family, right.
Speaker 2: No, not always?
Speaker 3: Actually, yeah, I didn't really think about it until a few years back, and it was like a big thought. I never dated to marry, to be honest, I just feel like when you're in your early twenties, you don't really think about like, oh is the marriage material? Is the father material? I just never thought about it, like this is fun, I'm dating someone that I like, but yeah, I like recently I went through a breakup and now I don't have a partner, so I was like, okay, well maybe he.
Speaker 2: Should freeze my eyes.
Speaker 3: But long story short, without getting too far deep into it, I think look into.
Speaker 1: That, and if you are a woman, that's really cool to share because I think a lot of women out there, and there are a lot of women I know as well who debate it, right, And for whatever reason, sometimes they don't and I'm not sure why, and I've had a few people in my life regret that. So I think it's an important message to put out because it just gives you the option, right, It's like you, you don't have to decide anything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, and I think that I'm going to have a natural birth, but it's always good to have insurance as well, just in case there's no one that pops up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a good way to put it. Well, cool, thank you. That's something that I think is really interesting and no one's ever shared that before with me, and I think that's clearly a very personal thing that you decided to do. So I appreciate you sharing that the for the good of women out there who might be considering it themselves. Karen, Like I said, I could talk to you for hours. I so enjoyed this conversation. I think you are such a light. I think you were so gifted in what you do, and you bring so much joy to so many people, and I really appreciated you taking the time to hang out today and talk about the boys, but also dive into some other real life conversation as well that I think a lot of people will be helped by. So thanks for hanging man. This was awesome.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness, thank you so much.
Speaker 3: I mean I've never had an interview or like message me before just to like give me this feel and be so friendly, and you know, meeting you today like just bring this like calming energy and so it's so easy talking to you, and yeah, thank you for creating that environment.
Speaker 1: Oh, thank you, thank you. And I'm raising my hand for the next girl's night. I think gay men should be allowed to be invited. So I'm down fors and bacon and wine and gossip.
Speaker 3: And all the things you are invited on.
Speaker 1: Thank you, my friend. So good hanging out and we'll talk again soon, I hope.
Speaker 2: Awesome. Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: I've Never Said This Before is hosted by Me Tommy Dedario. This podcast is executive produced by Andrew Puglisi at iHeartRadio and by Me Tommy, with editing by Joshua Colaudney. I've Never Said This Before is part of the Elvis Duran Podcast Network on iHeart Podcasts for more rate, review and subscribe to our show. And if you liked this episode, tell your friends. Until next time, I'm Tommy de Dario