Speaker 1: There you crush me south pack Yoda SoC Ndaka does that? I swear Ulka, I pray soccer Now Na my niece back, crush me stame Yoda, doctab nat them granted? Canna does that? I swear dat doc cot now now.
Speaker 2: My niece bad, welcome back. This is good mom's bad choices. I'm Erica, I'm Mila. Happy Wednesday.
Speaker 3: It's a beautiful day in l A. We have a special guest, special guests. He has special, everyone's special.
Speaker 2: You are actually our first single dad guest. Oh, so it is special. Okay, I'm assuming that ship you sing on that. I ain't seen that ring. Sharonis Jackson? Did I say that right? This is your name?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 5: I say it again?
Speaker 2: Sharon Sharon.
Speaker 5: The spelling doesn't help at all.
Speaker 2: So it's s A.
Speaker 5: Are you in a s? That's that's how they are you?
Speaker 2: Are you Lithuanian? A Lithuanian name? What does it name?
Speaker 5: It means like witty, the fast one? Click on your feet?
Speaker 2: Okay, but why aren't you?
Speaker 5: But you gotta go back a lot.
Speaker 4: My father he named me after there was a professional basketball player in the late eighties and he was lithuan He is Lithuanian. Sharona's Marshalonis played for the Golden State Warriors.
Speaker 5: For a while. Yeah, good player. Okay.
Speaker 4: My dad was like, man, and my baby brother his name is Darius, right, and everyone knows that to be a black name, but it's actually Lithuanian as well.
Speaker 5: I just know that my dad named him out Lithuanian hockey players.
Speaker 2: Dad is an athlete.
Speaker 5: It just don't happened. It just went like that.
Speaker 4: I don't know, but my dad was like theres because the hockey player name was Darius cast Writers And my dad was like, I like that to Darius, and he was like one, yeah, I was originally supposed to be down te but my mom wasn't happening.
Speaker 2: So it's safe to say your dad is a sports fan.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah he was. He was after himself and just like you know he growing up. That's just how he is. Yeah, my whole friend, that's how it is. The guy that all the.
Speaker 3: Boys were just were huge, huge, huge And obviously you played football and football.
Speaker 2: Obvious right.
Speaker 4: No, it's funny because like people would never think that, right, yeah, basketball idea, but I did play football as well, even a little bit of my first in college. But yeah, I was.
Speaker 5: I played both sports, but basketball was.
Speaker 3: I know you walked in my house and I was like, oh ship, and actually I have kind I've seen you before. I saw you at the Insecure Rat party from Afar.
Speaker 2: I didn't say hi.
Speaker 5: I was shy.
Speaker 2: I was being shy and like me had a pearl party. I was like, we went about to lock this down.
Speaker 5: She came up to me. I was just like when you said, I was like, what the You're a minute to play everything together for a minute quick.
Speaker 6: There's going to go really bad or he's going to be cool. Well, here we go, Like you there, you were stingy.
Speaker 5: Like I was very I saw a very nice soft and he.
Speaker 6: Was walking by party in a super Bowl party and we it was tentative. This was scheduled tentatively and he was like communicating only with Erica. But I conveniently saw him at a party on Sunday and I I saw him walk by me.
Speaker 2: I'm like, there's no way you're going to get away with help. Come over here. Tapped him on the shoulder, lit his waist because that's where I come to, right, Yeah, timing on shoulders, you have to like jump up there. Hello. It's like, hey, are you coming to do to Milson Dyls this week?
Speaker 5: Yes? Yes, yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: Talking, I'm very busy. I'm like, well we're very open, so right it was.
Speaker 4: Actually perfect because yeah, we haven't communicated since then, I don't think so yeah.
Speaker 5: No, we did it.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm locked out of my Instagram and I don't have your phone number, so I can't. I can't currently, I haven't been on Instagram in like five days, walked.
Speaker 2: Five or six days. I even try to sign in for her, they won't send the security I finally got something today. I think I got to do it on the computer. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I've lost I broke my phone when I got a new phone. Then I got locked out of my Instagram and then I tried to log.
Speaker 5: In safety reasons.
Speaker 3: Is that what they're doing when they send you a verification code, you know, and then but the verification code isn't coming, so I can't enter anything.
Speaker 2: So therefore I'm locked up, which is, you know what, not so bad because I think been on I need I need a cleanse. I need a clean I do that.
Speaker 4: It's too much do yeah, I will purposely like set time to you know, or I monitor my inteight.
Speaker 5: I try not. I try not.
Speaker 4: I don't want it to be the first thing I do when I wake up, because I call myself doing that. And then or like if it's Twitter or Instagram, you know, I could I could wake up, really get my phone, get into it, and I could be.
Speaker 5: In bed way longer Than'm supposed to be. And I don't like doing that. I like being productive. And then and sometimes I get get very.
Speaker 4: Social media can irritate you very easily, especially Twitter, just because of the ignorance out there. I don't like being affected just my social media so pharone stupid.
Speaker 5: But that's how I am. I'm like, why am I getting so mad?
Speaker 2: I've been crying, Like you know, I'm angry. I'm like the world's horrible, play right right right?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, it's important means me to take breaks.
Speaker 3: We'll take I mean because on our Instagram, I'll be like, okay, so I'm not doing Instagram this week.
Speaker 2: You have to do it all week, right, because we have two instagrams.
Speaker 3: I have that I have to manage and that's my personal but also for work and then also this which is work.
Speaker 2: So it's like I can't get right now, I have.
Speaker 5: Social media clans. I got it from her.
Speaker 2: I was like, you know what, Yeah, you have to do it. And speaking of social media, are your dms lit or.
Speaker 5: You know they are?
Speaker 2: I know, I mean, I hear the women are pretty aggressive. I know I want to see what I know?
Speaker 6: Can you just like pull up like one am, like just just like scroll, like close your eyes and see what we get.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: So we had man Lathan on right, Oh yeah, okay, and he he was showing his Instagram and he was actually, he'll say he'll still send us like videos of like girls working.
Speaker 2: Lots of water toking. Is that have you gotten that shower? A lot of showers turk like in the bath water splashing.
Speaker 4: I don't know if he says something to get these girls to do it, but if he don't know how he got.
Speaker 5: I've never got a water like a shower. I was thinking, like a girl was in the pool, she was making a way, but like she was the only one.
Speaker 2: Okay, there was a lot of torks.
Speaker 4: I was like, oh, you know what, Actually I need to show you my favorite one I ever got shot of that.
Speaker 5: It was very very interesting creative. You need to you need to read it. I'll let you guys read it aloud to when I get it to.
Speaker 6: You know what, I'm happy got to because I want to know, like, what's what's a successful creepy damn?
Speaker 2: Like if I don't know you at all and I'm coming out because clearly I'm not good at that.
Speaker 5: You're not You're not good at damning.
Speaker 2: No, lued into someone the celebrities d M because I was let me please tell you a little bit how it went.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, okay, I'm listening with just mind, but go ahead, go ahead, though, good morning.
Speaker 2: I just woke up and you were on my mind and I had a dream about you. I know this is a long shot, but America, you seem really cool and not just on the surface. First did not think any of those things, yo, don't make me fair dream part. Yes, I had a dream about you, and I just wanted to say I really think like two paragraphs. She actually said. I had to tell her the next day.
Speaker 5: You got to forgot keep it short in compact.
Speaker 2: You know, first of all, thank god he never read it. We unsent to it. You know that he'll never know.
Speaker 5: Nice were off? Can you tell me who? Oh my god, it was Envy, it was Mike, it was so.
Speaker 2: She was so she was so like literally walk up that morning. I was like, I'm in love.
Speaker 5: I know, you know, he knows, he said and everything.
Speaker 2: So we be around. But I think you likes white girls. So it doesn't matter anyway, my shots.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna say that's true.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, we don't have to comment on.
Speaker 5: It, but it's just from my my all flavors for sure.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, Well, you know maybe he likes the milk Choco.
Speaker 5: I guess you know it's funny like so that yeah, I guess that is lathing.
Speaker 2: That's not great. So do you notice it as a man?
Speaker 4: What is what? I guess A lot of black like black, A lot more black women brought to my attention, not that I you know, black women bring it to your have brought to my attention.
Speaker 5: That that's how it is. Like, well, because you understand from me, like I mean, I just like black women. That's just how I am.
Speaker 4: Well you know whatever for mix doesn't matter to me, right, but that's how I am. So like in my head, I'm I'm just like you know, and then the guys like my homeboys whatever they like black women to black women, to not all of them, Like I mean, I've seen the mess with all like you know what I mean, but like there's I guess thinking about it, it's like only me.
Speaker 5: And maybe.
Speaker 4: And my big brothers like that, Me and my big brother and home boy mind probably the only ones I know what we just like that's.
Speaker 5: What does it for us.
Speaker 2: It's really suxy to me because it's a loss.
Speaker 5: It's like a loss which is it's weird wow to me because everybody knows. I don't care what.
Speaker 4: No, I don't care if you're racist, for everyone knows that honestly, Like look all of our you know, be whatever.
Speaker 5: All women are.
Speaker 4: Beautiful, but black women are sexy, saying ever like touch this planet like that, like that's not even a secret.
Speaker 6: And then you came from a black woman. So that's like I have so many homeboys you're like, no, I'm fucking black. They say this to me like y'all be this y'all.
Speaker 2: I'm like, but you came from a blackgel guys.
Speaker 4: Anytime I'm like, I've always told them, even if it's like it's funny because like I know that I would never have a close home wood would say that, right, even if they're like if they have a white girlfriend now, they would not say I don't black girls. They would not say that because they have right and you know, they just don't happen to end with a white or Asian girl whatever it is.
Speaker 5: But anytime i've I've always like, I just it's just that's the lame as fun.
Speaker 2: That's super you know what to me's who you love. But when you write people off, yeah, I'm.
Speaker 6: Like, particularly when it's your own race, it's like, first of all, you're kind of ignorant, you hate, you have self hate issues.
Speaker 2: That you don't realize it. Yeah, yeah, absolutely, and I think you're dumb. And then I can't funk with you.
Speaker 4: See, to me, I'll give a good reason, like okay, so for me, like it's not that you know, like I don't like white women or anything like that. I just know that for me to end up with women like like have be married and have kids or something like that, there's a couple of you go into it like I don't. I don't have a lot of patience to break down.
Speaker 2: Why explain happened to me? Explained?
Speaker 4: And they're like, well, because I'm talking about I'll talk about this. I have like my best friend right like he's with he's with her. She's majority. Why she's like, you know, seventy five percent right quarter of Japanese, right basically white. That's what she had been with anyway, And a lot of times it's like she likes to come back, you know, she doesn't want it to be about race. I'm like, of course it's not for you, and her experience where she's from is white, and like she just doesn't get like, you know, I'm like, yo, we've lived our home.
Speaker 5: And I'm like, no, y'all make just now, holding y'all accountable.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm like yeah, but like and it's just and I know for me because and it's crazy because my homeboys like me, and he's all like he gets so frustrated something I'm see me. I was like, this would have like by it, Like if this came up in the first day or second day. As soon as I would have heard like saying something, I would have be like, this is not continuing at all. But you know, I mean, like, don't get wrong. I was like, yeah, like look, there's this ignorance out there.
Speaker 5: Whatever. She's like the one of the sweetest people you ever meet in your life's ignorance. She's like, you know, it's not what we.
Speaker 2: It's her experience. She doesn't understand because and she'll never will.
Speaker 5: She never feels pos is right now, can you read this out loud for me?
Speaker 2: Oh my guys, it's the damn Okay, so this is the d she's kept a short.
Speaker 5: Yes.
Speaker 3: I don't usually do groupy things like this, but I saw your interview on Hollywood Unlocked.
Speaker 2: You are a freak freak. I don't want to fuck a girl and nobody.
Speaker 5: Yeah, let her her, let her get it out, let her go. I don't.
Speaker 2: No way, shit, you're a freak freak. I don't want to fuck a girl with no legs and a big booty hit me up, nothing to get in the way.
Speaker 5: I went to her Instagram to confirm this something.
Speaker 2: Wait, what did I do?
Speaker 5: Okay, Yeah, I went. I went to Instagram and she has no legs. I mean I was a part of me liked that. I was like, yeah, girl like I don't care like shot at me. I like that. I need to get in nothing way. I was like, you got a boy, It's just I'm just.
Speaker 2: You know it.
Speaker 5: Anywhere I could literally just do like this file driving. Sorry I don't. Yeah, so shout out to Jess. You're not No, I'm not gonna saying that.
Speaker 4: Her name was generic enough for me to say that, but yeah I got that. No, that's just because you see, I didn't allow her to climate like I just so I can say this my favorite. Matter of fact, I don't lose it. But yeah, that was one of my favorites. That one was let me see it has a date on here this I'd have been like too much.
Speaker 5: Yeah, what did you say?
Speaker 2: Did you mention like girls with like like I never did that.
Speaker 5: I never mentioned that, and just all I did was I mean, they asked me questions.
Speaker 4: I answered honestly, like it's hard for me now I'm can't like I'm just unapologetically it's hard.
Speaker 5: For me not to be you know what I mean and be honest. I'm just very very you know, blunt with things.
Speaker 4: And I know I think they asked about certain like one of my most like most fun sexual experiences or something like that, or role play stuff and.
Speaker 2: Not give examples.
Speaker 5: I mean, I'm into it.
Speaker 4: I've only I've only done it really once or twice. Get Yeah, so like yeah, So I talked about that and then just certain things I like whatever or you know, but you go to role, my go to role, like in that experience. Well, since I since I've only done a couple of times, I liked. What got me into it was it was a girl I was messing with and well, no, actually, have we had sex yet? No, we hadn't had sex yet, but we had fooled around, We've done stuff. We just didn't have sex yet, right, And so.
Speaker 5: We were talking.
Speaker 4: We you know, it wasn't nothing serious, but we you know, we knew it was gonna happen. And so she was talking about going to some party, like a function. It was like a like a house party, mansion party type of thing, and she was.
Speaker 5: She's I was all, yeah, what what are you doing tonight? And she brought that up.
Speaker 4: She said, yeah, I'm actually like, I guess you could say it's kind of the day. She's like, I don't know, he's whatever, I'm not really like it. I just said I just decided to go. I knew some people were gonna be there, thought to be fun. And then I was like okay, and then we started joking around about I'm gonna go and I'm just like, you know, just act like you don't don't mean you know, I don't know you that whole type of thing, right.
Speaker 5: But then it just evolved into it like yeah, like it being okay.
Speaker 4: So like when we were strangers, we're complete strangers, you know damn Like you know, we catch each other's out of the party, you know, we're attracted to one another. She's there with somebody, and I take her from her man and I take her home whatever or not at home. I'm sorry. We like there at the party we went to, like it was a really nice house. It was like this this kid's room and he had a bathroom. Of the kids room had a bathroom.
Speaker 5: So we went in there. We did that, and then we act like nothing happened.
Speaker 4: When we leave, it will come out whatever, and then we just like go about our business, perfect perfect strangers.
Speaker 5: And I was just like I got really into that ship.
Speaker 2: I was like, wow, this is yeah, I like this.
Speaker 5: Writes down. Don't know exactly exactly I played one time, I want to be so bad. I want to do that so bad, one of my favorite porn videos to this house.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know that's.
Speaker 4: Especially the other terminology right now, in fact, I make it more than they take as possible.
Speaker 5: I needed, you know, I needed.
Speaker 2: The market is plummeting. It's very timing fast all in.
Speaker 4: Because my favorite one I remember, she was like she's like what she said something where she was like the guy's like, I mean, yeah, it's nice.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Just she's like, well, I mean like she's like, well just seem you know, you get get like everything that comes.
Speaker 6: With the house, right and everything, everything that's in here right now yours.
Speaker 7: That's how she I was like, in here is yours real estate, Michaels, that's the point of Michael.
Speaker 2: That's a poorn you like, that's the porn I like.
Speaker 5: I was like, I'm into this.
Speaker 6: The only thing about playing in real play is like I don't like, don't start and then try and get out of character.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it really.
Speaker 2: Too.
Speaker 5: I will call it cut, cut, cut, We're gonna do this again. I will get fast. If you're just like laughing, don't laugh at me.
Speaker 2: Do you have any like porn stars that you like specifically? You don't watch for though when you search.
Speaker 4: Who do you like?
Speaker 5: What I used to?
Speaker 2: You don't watch anymore.
Speaker 4: You've retired not as much yeah, because like with guys, this is a real thing. If you watch too much, when you get down to it, man, your deck won't get as hard because you like, yeah, it's like now is it because visually you're getting used to certain things, you're not gonna get those same visuals or angles. It does, it does, it does, It's amazing whatever in the or whatever. Yeah, and so like it doesn't ruin sex. But for me I noticed, like like when I was watching a lot whatever and you know, yan and cranky, I would like, let's just say I didn't do it for a week, and then the next time I have sex, like I was ready to go, like I was a bone, but like if I was like not that I wasn't ready to go, but sometimes I could I could sense that.
Speaker 2: You know, yes, you know I'm like that part.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I believe that.
Speaker 3: I think it makes I think especially for like maybe young boys too, who like don't are just getting into sex, Like I feel like they have unrealistic expectations.
Speaker 4: Of what sex is like absolutely, you know, absolutely and like see because and it glorifies in a certain way. And I mean like look like sex is great and everything, of course, but like when they're over glorified like that and these unrealistic situations and and these women is like they now like all these guys want they girls have natural w d's and the fat ass and whatever all this stuff, like they like whatever they're looking at, whatever they're into, or they're always looking up certain things, like you know for a while, like yeah, for like whatever, if it was anything that had to be work related, like if you're on a professional.
Speaker 5: Senate or something like that, I was just like, okay, or the step.
Speaker 2: Mom step one, I'm like, something wrong with me, but like I'm.
Speaker 4: Not gonna get that situation and stuff, and so like you as excited for something, I'm like, that's that's yeah, that was way. So I remember I just randomly saw like I mean, I just heard this clip I think I want it might have been on TV, but a dude was talking about what's talking about that. I was like, and I'm just remember.
Speaker 5: Clicking to me. I was like, oh wow, like you know yeah, so so like if I do do it now see to me?
Speaker 4: You know what I prefer is if like if you know, like we have an experience and it's like okay, we record our experience.
Speaker 8: I'd rather have my own your own real life experience because my person I'm not even gonna be in it like that as coming from pod so I like, you can't.
Speaker 2: Afford you gotta keep you gotta keep the video.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I'm like, no, this is I ain't getting sent to you can watch it with me.
Speaker 2: But yeah, so I think, well for me like to.
Speaker 3: Answer my own question about my favorite porn stars, Oh yeah, I all my favorite porn stars are like not making as many not making many videos.
Speaker 2: I don't like, Like I go and look up Alexis Texas and I'm like, bitch, where are you really?
Speaker 5: Like I've seen all her anymore?
Speaker 4: After like after her what she says, what she said, but you know, because you see she's never had sex with black man.
Speaker 2: Right is she black?
Speaker 5: She's white?
Speaker 2: Like I just like a huge ass.
Speaker 5: That's the thing for me to pog POGs what's POGs? Fat ass white woman?
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 5: What is the g A T? I mean girl, fat as a white girl? Fat p h A T asked a white w J girl.
Speaker 4: Right now?
Speaker 2: Fat oog p.
Speaker 5: A w G fat ass white girl.
Speaker 2: Oh, it wasn't about it wasn't about who she was sucking.
Speaker 5: It was about her, but she has a fast yes and in Israel pog was a was a was a good Oay.
Speaker 2: Well, now that I know she said something, she said.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like she doesn't have some black guys because of her her like her supporters, her because her.
Speaker 6: Herb clientele doesn't like it, or like her fan base wouldn't like that.
Speaker 5: She says, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean she's canceled. Jesus very jes it is. We learned from King and Jasmine.
Speaker 5: That's why I only I mainly watched.
Speaker 3: Well, there's not a lot of black porns that are like showing black people making love. It's always like very like aggressive.
Speaker 4: I don't like, man, what you can say whatever, Man, the niggasn't and porn life sometimes man, they just it's like sometimes I ruin it from him and shut the fuck up man talking to Yeah.
Speaker 5: I like yeah, because it's something I like the girl and nigga. The way he talking, I'm like.
Speaker 2: Jordan's naked like sugar feet. Oh here, okay, well and I'm about porn.
Speaker 3: I actually, So we play this little game sometimes with guests to get to know them better. It's called Trigger, and basically we're going to ask you we're gonna say a word. You have to say the first thing that comes to your mind, and we're gonna go really fast, so you have to try to just answer quickly.
Speaker 2: So you ready, Yeah, Okay, here we go. Where's my trigger list?
Speaker 9: L a.
Speaker 2: Work, travel, fun, basketball.
Speaker 4: Passion, toes, suck them some trash, love, nice.
Speaker 3: Thong or panties, Hate what you said? Hate strong curlier, straight curly insecurity.
Speaker 5: My back, your back?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know I have scars from high school. I broke out on my back. A lot, nice trash this year.
Speaker 2: Period sucks down, Michelle Obahama, It's gorgeous. The Valley far I knew that was gonna be it. Monogamy possible, black history, but.
Speaker 5: Oh man, I.
Speaker 2: Love McDonald's.
Speaker 3: Taco Bell threesome Yes, fake ass, Nope, The Kardashians, vultures, black women, gods, white women.
Speaker 5: Oh man, Jesus Christ. Yeah, white women is one word, right, that's okay? White women?
Speaker 2: Slow, favorite color? Black favorite food?
Speaker 5: Food? Wow, favorite food. We'll go with.
Speaker 4: We'll go with.
Speaker 5: One Korean skirt steak, I.
Speaker 3: Will Henry Henry, Okay, the shade room, the shade room, garbage CARDI me.
Speaker 5: You mean, oh fine, Drake or jay z shit. Okay, Drake, but it's not easy, all right, I'm saying Drake though.
Speaker 2: Lebron goat zodiac sign, pisces age.
Speaker 4: Twenty eight, strippers, waste of time, sorry, breastfeeding yes, healthy, healthy.
Speaker 2: Harry.
Speaker 5: Whatever man crush man crush Wow. Can't tell you who used to be used to be Paul Walker before he passed.
Speaker 10: No currently Lebron favorite body part on me mm hmm, shoulders, dream job doing it.
Speaker 2: It's a love crush.
Speaker 5: Tessa Thompson m m m m.
Speaker 2: Racism, ignorant, lover, money, love, baby mama one inspiration.
Speaker 4: Black people, black culture, flaw, impatient, single mom, come here, oh.
Speaker 3: Oh, subjective black China, sorry, garbage, favorite favorite fatherhood.
Speaker 5: Blessing, dassie, that'll do pretty good.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, really, what did you say to single mom?
Speaker 5: Come here, come here, get it too?
Speaker 3: So you're not scared of a single another of a woman like previous to you having a child, would you have dated a woman with a child?
Speaker 2: Would you? Would you have avoided?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Okay, there was an age before after twenty five or twenty six is when I was like, you know what, it was too many amazing people in my life who had kids, you know, and you're not wasn't that it was just like you know what though, like, don't get me wrong, there's definitely situations where I'm like, I don't want to be a part of that, but the sole fact of them having a child, like you know, it's just I wouldn't base it off that. It has to be the situation that's attached to it where I make my decision if I'm like, oh, yeah, I fuck with.
Speaker 5: That or not, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: So that's why I am can be like, yeah, it can be too crazy the situation for me to adopt, you know, because now I'm tied into that. People could be like, no, it's not just like that is my business, especially like into me. I'm a protector too, like just natural as I've always been. And like say, like my woman as a child by another man, and this nigga's disrespectful at some point, like you got to see me, bro, Like that's that.
Speaker 5: I don't play none of that, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: So like I don't you know, and I don't want to see the woman I'm with, like you know, someone a nigg in the stress and.
Speaker 5: This isn't that.
Speaker 4: And also I'm very and also like it could cause problems too because I will tell my woman straight up like, yo, you're being very very inappropriate about the situation. You're being wrong. I will tell a woman she's being wrong towards a man too, and that can cause easy like you know, because some women want you to be on nice side all the time. Not just women, I'm sorry, people, some people just like want you to be on this side all the time. And I'm like, nah, I will I hold people accountable no matter who you are.
Speaker 5: You can be my mom and I'm black women, you're fair. Yeah, yeah, I think so.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Do you think I mean, was fatherhood for you unexpected?
Speaker 5: Like really unexpected?
Speaker 4: I definitely wanted, you know, And I remember I always like said, you know, obviously as you go through life, clans change, but like you know, I always wanted a child before thirty.
Speaker 5: The circumstances were just different than what I thought they would be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you and did you think that is it what you thought it would be? Is it harder? Is it easier?
Speaker 4: Is it it's okay, it's not as hard as I thought it would be. It's not easy, but it's not as hard as I thought it would be m I don't know why.
Speaker 5: I I don't know.
Speaker 4: Maybe just from when you talk to people, it just seems like some people like make it seem like it's this is like I don't know the hardest thing now, mind you. You know, I'm very I'm very comfortable in my life. So like that's a stress that I don't have to think about that a lot of people have to think about, especially when they add a child to the situation.
Speaker 2: You know, it also helps if you get along with.
Speaker 5: Does it really does? And honestly, like I think people have this well.
Speaker 4: I well, first of all, a lot of people don't necessarily know like my situation and the mother of my child situation, just because you know, they get like just wrong facts from such as the shape room stuff like that. But like we weren't romantically involved and we weren't dating or together, And honestly, that kind of helps our situation in a sense because there's there's no bad history to go off of.
Speaker 5: There's nothing toxic holding is bad.
Speaker 2: You guys were friends like having fun.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so like we just so happened to conceive and now like honestly.
Speaker 4: Like I'll hang out with I'll hang out with Dominique, and that's the mother my child named Dominique and my and my daughter's in Well we'll be hanging out whatever, and we're laughing a lot of the all the time, you know what I mean. I don't like I'm really lucky, Like I don't have a situation where it's just like like obviously no, don't get me wrong, Like do we have disagreements. Yes, you know, there's like we're normal. You know, there's there's things about it that's like, you know, could be frustrating at times, especially at the beginning, but like now, you know, just we're so easy with one another. And she, I mean, like especially with her, like you know, she's made it easy for me and you know, we just talking stuff and yeah, that's fine, that's why or whatever.
Speaker 5: You know, she doesn't ask if anything. I don't ask if anything.
Speaker 6: Cool because I don't know what that's I don't know what's like to nat with somebody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess that that's the problem most of the time. Because how long did you guys or like know each other before you guys.
Speaker 4: Had we had the baby, And see if that was because you guys met on the show and that's.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Yeah, so we probably almost to year known each.
Speaker 2: Other almost, which is like you don't really know that person at that point. Fully, So you got lucky if you guys know exactly.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we do vibe now, don't get me wrong, Like there are certain things because you.
Speaker 2: Know, you're still getting to know each other.
Speaker 4: Yeah, when when you're getting to know someone, and I mean for the most part, we we know for the most part of one another. There's just I know, there's certain things that we just don't dive into because we won't agree on things like that. And yeah, there's certain maybe ways that she thinks in the ways I think is just like different.
Speaker 5: Yeah. So but the most important thing is that we're very.
Speaker 4: Understanding the patient with one another, and she's patient of me, you know, I getting patient like something that says a flaw.
Speaker 5: And we you know, zen's are priority, you know.
Speaker 4: So it's so tough, like you know, yeah, well that's common sense, we would think, you know, but a lot of people don't make it about the kid.
Speaker 2: And that's where it But that's because there's other things they're making That's what.
Speaker 4: I'm saying, and that but it's so sad that after child's expense, you know what I mean, it's just like it's just like yo, like this, it's it's just selfishness. You know that that ends up ruining a lot of things in a relationship with what could be good, like it'd be so nice you know for you know, for people if you know, hurt people, hurt people, we don't know that and stuff. So like, but moving forwards, like if people can just embrace the past, you know it's the past, and that they can sit down with one another and moving forward, it's just like, you know, like let's keep a positive for the child.
Speaker 5: But you know, it's way easier.
Speaker 4: Said than that.
Speaker 3: It's just like, man, no, for sure, I mean it in my situation with my like my dad is when my mom and my dad broke up before I was born, and my dad made my was not cool with my mom and just made it ill and it affected me, you know, And I think that's why I think that's why I make such a it's such a priority for me to always make sure even if me and her father are not getting along, which we go, we have really great moments and then we have not so great moments, but at the but it's always about her, you know what I mean, no matter for a fighting, I don't give a fuck. You can take her, go take her, it's fine. I will never keep your child away from her. Like I'll always invite you to whatever I think. You know, she is appropriate as long as it's not going to trigger us and we're not gonna act a fool in front of her, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Sometimes, yeah, we probably shouldn't go to karate class this week together. You know, I'll take her to karate class this week, you take her next. She's cool, it's all right, yeah, yeah, but yeah, you know it should be that simple, but it's it's it can be. It can be tricky, and so that's amazing that you have that experience with her.
Speaker 5: I mean, and like I think it was, like I just.
Speaker 4: I just found I just took a great responsibility because I mean, you know, man, man, we could be so egotistical and just like very selfish, and we're just taught a lot of toxic way he's growing up, you know, as a boy, and it doesn't help with expressing your emotions or your feelings.
Speaker 6: Clearly, because trying to to do that, you don't right exactly, and then you're raging and that and that's.
Speaker 4: Where your explode, which is how I used to be. Like anger is is an emotion that I can channel very easy. Like man, you know, filming, if it's the same where it's anger, I'm like, okay, I'm not.
Speaker 5: Even working hard. Let me get w I'm scary.
Speaker 4: You know. Sometimes we're like WHOA. So I was actually lucky with him with my father. He my dad, my dad six seven, three hundred plus pounds, big guy. But he didn't like I mean, there would have been there certain times, but he didn't really you know, I could cry during a movie or something like that, and it was fine, Like he let me do that. He would cry in front of me if you saw something touching. So I saw that like I'll see him tear up.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: Now there were certain certain situations that he might have told me that whatever, and you know I was able to you know, but to still have like that there was like maybe a little balance of it. But to still have that with my I think that helped me to be like the man I am Dad. Well my brothers too, you know, me and my brother we could we could be very vulnerable on one another.
Speaker 2: Man, we're very very healthy.
Speaker 4: It is you know what I mean, and you would think because I mean, look the shortest you know man in my in my immediate family. I mean my baby brother is my baby brother.
Speaker 2: He's six six you know, no giant, right giants.
Speaker 5: My oldest brother is six six and a half, you.
Speaker 2: Know, supermodel or something.
Speaker 5: I want to be a director, but whatever, like you know, but yeah, so like just.
Speaker 4: You know, with my brothers, you know, we could we could express you know, I mean, you know, obviously gonna be time with we how to just I just think society as a whole will teacher you know, kind of does that to us, especially black men. But yeah, we uh we we we're very we communicate very well. And I think that definitely helped me with like situations like this. So with like, you know, I took a you know, I told myself, you know, just be very patience with the mother and my child. Be communicate with her, you know, show put the effort into it. Try hard not to you know, even if you're disagreeing, to not make it something like just like you know, disagree whatever, and also be fine with that that you're going to disagree with things and just and that's gonna be that, you know, and you know, luckily she's been very like.
Speaker 5: You know, open, and.
Speaker 4: You know, even if she's messed up in certain situations like okay, like I understand. I knew, like the fresh year, it's gonna.
Speaker 5: Be hard for the for the mother to separate from her child. So I knew that.
Speaker 4: I'm just like you know, there's times where you know, I want to have my daughter just with me from from for my own time. I want her to not to be dependent on having her mama around time. I know she's very young now, but I just want to start the habit you know early.
Speaker 5: Not Yeah, I know it's important, Yeah, I mean no, That's why I was like, look as much as.
Speaker 2: Don't call me, let's the buildings on fire right right, No, but you know what, I can relate to that too though.
Speaker 3: And even though like her father lived, we were together, we were together during that whole like first two years and or like no two years, but and even sometimes like even him being around, like he would want her, but she would cry when she was with him. I just get rid of me, Like I wouldn't even let him try because I would just I would just be so annoyed, and I just wanted to stop.
Speaker 2: That's not fair though, No, it's not it's not fair. It's absolutely not fair. What this has to be centered because there's still a situation. There's multiple situations happening here. We need to be aware of it. Scoot out.
Speaker 4: Sorry, that's all good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was apologizing to the listeners for having the yellow air. She was yelling at me. Yeah, that's not right either. I know that's not right.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying that, Like I think as women sometimes have babies, like I mean, it's so attached, we can't it happens naturally, honestly.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like I said, I understand me.
Speaker 6: I didn't birth, but that's why, you know what it's for me, it was more important because I breast been for four thousand.
Speaker 2: Years, but it was also it was also more more important that I did carry her. So like here you go, it's time for you.
Speaker 6: I'm like, take that shirt offs, like because yeah, I read about that, like it's important for the for the for the fathers to have that bond too, and like early because so so.
Speaker 2: Much we think mom mo mom, but we carried them already.
Speaker 6: They've been inside us and we sometimes you breastfeed and you know there's generally that mom thing anyway, But I think a lot of times we make that habit too, because I was very aware to be like balanced and like here you go because it's fifty to fifty. That doesn't happen too often though, But I think because.
Speaker 2: That Luna wasn't. I mean, she is very mommy, but she'll be like daddy too.
Speaker 7: Like sometimes even now should be like, oh, I want to see at daddy's house and I'm like, why, I'll see you tomorrow, I think, But.
Speaker 3: I think also maybe like maybe it's because I think as women, we are preparing for child, like to have a child for nine months, we literally have all this time prepare where guys are checking in, but they could.
Speaker 2: Leave and like forget about it, you know what I mean. And so I think once you have the baby.
Speaker 3: That you've carried and like you know, given birth to, and then you're going to give it to someone, and you guys were not together. Not saying this is okay, but I'm saying you guys were together. She was like does he even know what like how to care for her?
Speaker 2: Like is she do you know she has to change her diaper when the line turns blue?
Speaker 3: Do you know like she needs to eat every three I don't forget, and that's not fair that she wasn't going to give you the opportunity, but probably.
Speaker 5: Yeah told me like she would be like I need to know that she's this isn't it. But I'm like, yo, like.
Speaker 4: Like and these and these moments like you know where we where we were, we we would disagree or something like that.
Speaker 5: I might look like like, this is your first child too, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Like you like, I'm like to me and honestly, like in life, you know, I mean, it's not just for her, but I just feel I'm like, look, I feel like you know, I've been before the child leading up to this, I've handled my business like I'm more mature than you this, So how do I am I supposed to just trust you that you like you talk about me. I'm like, yeah, so I'm like, you know, I was just you know, this would be things I said. You know, I'm like, look like I said, unless you're breastfeeding, like now she needs us equally. You had the one up on me for a little bit first. But what's happening. You know, it happens, you know what I'm saying. So I know how to do this too, you know to you know what I'm saying, do this. I know, I like you whatever, I know all that.
Speaker 5: Exactly. I know I changed. I'll give her back all that on top of that.
Speaker 4: Like I've had cousins, you know, I've always called my cousin's kids my nephews or you know, and I have my practiced with them like changing. I was gonna have my own some day. So let me start knowing this. You know I got it in early whatever.
Speaker 2: But so you.
Speaker 5: Changedpers Yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Did you watch your baby be born?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: How's that for you?
Speaker 5: She had a seat session seat session.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I later start her inside good pull.
Speaker 2: Now you know people miss this. People really don't know. I tell people this like you do. Realize your intestines are coming out of the video. They let you a lot of times. They won't let you. They left Friday. They encouraged it. They're like, take your car Friday video.
Speaker 5: But I didn't record that. I have a week tim me. So I got behind it.
Speaker 2: No, it wasn't all. But you didn't see that. You didn't see this.
Speaker 4: Well, the thing is, I don't think they knew how tall I was. I walked in like, you know, it's high, but I all picked over. I was like ship out, like I was like, let me not d I was like, because she's right here, I was.
Speaker 5: Like, oh, what the fuck? She's dropped up though, so she's like.
Speaker 2: Is it bad?
Speaker 5: I was like, cut she was she you know. And then and then man, it was crazy, like what the fun?
Speaker 4: Then they pulled in out right and and look, my baby she's first of all, I was spoiled.
Speaker 5: She doesn't cry, she sleeps through the night. She's just like a good baby, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Like I chill her like I don't know if you look at my story, like I'm just chilling her. I have her, you know, my baby's a little trap, you know. I have her in there, and she's just like you know, she's just there. Yeah, and you can handle it. If I hand her to you right now, then she'd just be like, you know, she won't cry, so like, no, just wait till.
Speaker 5: My thing is later right at some point, But she's doing that now to be hitting me.
Speaker 4: Hit me.
Speaker 5: I'm a little.
Speaker 2: But I'm not a cheesecake factory. Though, I'd be like, it's only white right right.
Speaker 4: You yeah, Like, yeah, I'm enjoying these times until when they become their own little person.
Speaker 2: My child is white, goddamn valley, right, so I'm in the valley water.
Speaker 5: But I was gonna say she didn't. She didn't cry when she came out right.
Speaker 4: At first, like you know, scary it was so I was like hell, I was like this thing on, but like and the dominicque was like, I don't hear anything. I was likely she's good because I didn't see the doctor's panicing.
Speaker 2: Like must be fine.
Speaker 5: It could be cool, it's cool.
Speaker 4: And I heard then I heard going like like I was like, yeah, okay, okay, yeah, I didn't like I was just kind of like whoa.
Speaker 5: I was like, this is crazy, it's surreal.
Speaker 4: I was like, this is like, this is not happening, Like I don't it doesn't click, like honestly, it might have been real reason.
Speaker 5: Where finally I'm like, yeah, I am a full on father, like I am a father.
Speaker 4: That is wild to me to say, because I was like, you know, I was thinking, I was like, yeah, I wanted one before my thirty but that's not happening.
Speaker 5: I was thinking. I was like, okay, I you know, mid thirties Leo DiCaprio and you know, I don't know the way things gone. Say so.
Speaker 11: And then.
Speaker 4: I'm like man, and she came out of her eyes open whatever, and I'm like lead, I'm looking for I'm proud of this.
Speaker 5: I'm like the first person. She sees the first person, right, She's like, you know, finally and I see her.
Speaker 2: I'm like.
Speaker 5: I said that. I was like, oh ship because I'm just thinking. I was like, wow, you is in my and now you're here. God, so long, you swam so fast.
Speaker 4: You are the winner because finished like, her eyes are so big. My baby's eyes are so big and beautiful, right, baby, I appreciate that really?
Speaker 5: Do you guys are too?
Speaker 9: I was like.
Speaker 5: Right, right, right right.
Speaker 4: So she was looking at me and she was so alert from the get and she was staring at me, and I'm looking at her and I'm making sure this yeah, and I'm just like and I'm.
Speaker 5: Like, yo, this my fucking looked like me. I ain't no denying this. This is my baby looked like me. So I'm looking at her and she's just like I'm like, oh, yeah, I'm your dad. I am your father. Get this. Now I'm looking around like yeah.
Speaker 4: So then I first want to hold her, and she was looking at me. I don't man like and like she was looking at me and caught attention of her hand real quick.
Speaker 5: She was like, I am doing this and then y'all took her out to see a Dominique's mother.
Speaker 4: Dominiqu's mother is such a strong woman, like this strong black religious woman, like she's very you know, gave her a blessing everything and then Dominique's out.
Speaker 5: Of it, you know.
Speaker 4: So then yes, as soon as I was able to do my skins, took my shirt off, had bones right here with her. I did that first week when you know, she had a sea sage so she was recovering. So I stayed my uh Dominique from Houston. So we had the baby in Houston. Yeah, I want you know, I was like Philadelphia would be better, but whatever.
Speaker 5: So even I was even like thinking like, well, we're gonna have her in La but but now.
Speaker 4: So he was okay, whatever, and I was like you know what, yeah, because Dominici, I have a lot of men in my family. So I was like, I don't know, John, how much help ya niggas will be? Like like my brother's honestly up until like around Christmas. They weren't even comfortable holding her, so scared because she's.
Speaker 5: So like little and stuff like that, and they're like no, I just look and they're just being her face. And when she's laying down, they'll be like over her, like push up like this giant right, She's gonna be so used to it, like you know, uh got a little army though, yea, the whole tribe.
Speaker 2: You see.
Speaker 4: Yesterday, Yeah, I went and we went to use my dad, my baby brother. My big brother was working, so my dad, my baby brother, me and then my baby and then they're like right here, she's just like in the middle of just kind.
Speaker 2: Of like right.
Speaker 4: But yeah, so that first like week, week and a half, yeah, I was taking care of, you know, my baby, which was like so it was such like it's a crazy special time for me.
Speaker 5: I was like, man, because I felt like good, like you know, I was like, yeah, man, I'm doing.
Speaker 4: You know, I'll need your help, you know what I did help me, Yeah, because like at first, her hours were a little weird, you know.
Speaker 5: She she was born at eleven fifty nine PM, bro, you know, and May nineteenth, like.
Speaker 4: I with hers April twenty fifth, okay, stubborn, right, Yeah, I have a cousin that's a tourist stun but that's figure out.
Speaker 5: But she loves love, you know. I love that she loves love. Man, She's so excited. You know.
Speaker 4: You just give her like a lot of attention and you know, kissing on her or just playing with her, and she just she smiles a lot. And but yeah, so I was saying, like when I was taking care of her that first we feeding her and everything and just changing her or being on you know, on alert and stuff.
Speaker 5: Man. Crazy, how light of a sleeper you turn or something like that. It's like anything.
Speaker 2: I was like, yeah, I would go in there and make sure she was still breathing.
Speaker 4: I was like, oh right, Yo.
Speaker 6: Did you ever have that moment where, like that first week or two when you're doing something and you forget you have a kid and you're like.
Speaker 4: I'm like, Imber, I was what was I doing? I think I was watching some sports, like on my phone. I was just watching it on my phone for like a good minute. And then I remember like at one point it was the end of a quarter. I was watching the basketball game. I think, wait, yeah, something, it was the end of.
Speaker 5: A quarter and then I was like, oh ship and I went to go check. I was like, and she was sleep still.
Speaker 4: I was like, oh my god, you here for real, like I gotta remember for life. So then I had a right next I ain't gonna hapen again, so I just put it right next me. And then like I was, I'll sleeping on the couch like because I wanted, like I don't want to ask her dominate or anything like that.
Speaker 5: And I was staying at her.
Speaker 4: We were at her mom's house, and like, like I said, Dominique has a lot of women in her family like sisters and cousins, you know, my mom, aunties, whatever. So I just thought, I was like in that hospital was like one of the top graded hospital, especially for child delivery.
Speaker 5: And so I was like, yes, that that that's smart. She was out there for like three months. Yeah, yeah, yeah, and her sister. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I was like fine, but yeah, so she was there for three months, which was like it was kind of it was tough, like you know, that's why we would have our back course about like you know what, I'm like, yeah, like I want to have time because like the first three months after that first we had to come back. You know, I was still filming. I had to come back, and so then I didn't see my baby getting out you know, FaceTime of course.
Speaker 5: But like then she finally came out here.
Speaker 4: She was out yeah, and then she was out here for a little bit, and then she had booked a role and she was doing the movie and then she had to go to Atlanta. In my head, I'm thinking, okay, well I'm in l A, Like okay, well, like the baby. Yeah, hell no, she took.
Speaker 5: I don't think I could do it.
Speaker 4: I could do it. She took the to Atlanta. It was like supposed to be like two three.
Speaker 5: It was like a month.
Speaker 9: I don't.
Speaker 5: I feel your pain, but I don't want my baby flying.
Speaker 2: Going on tour. Take I don't know. She was going to work. She was going to go work. So that's the only way I was thinking, Like, I mean, I don't know if I could do not fair. I know.
Speaker 4: Yeah she took, Yeah, she took.
Speaker 5: She took her.
Speaker 4: It was like for like a month, like another month, I'm gonna be away from all right, my bady, Like no, it's cool, fun, I am right. So yeah, so that happened, and then when she came back and then anytime, I'll be like, all right, you know, like you know I'm trying to have over the weekend or like having for the night or something like that. Yeah, right away, I'll be like what what?
Speaker 5: But now what do you know? I'm like, are you magically? Are you magically producing? Are you?
Speaker 10: Are you?
Speaker 5: Are you breasting her? Now? Let me know so I know. And then I'm like and she'd always be something she had to.
Speaker 4: I'm like, you know who I live with, like you know them? You know that you know where I live in Beverly Hills. I'm not in dangerous area like I live like savment in yours. I tell him, like everything points to like her being with me is actually saving but you believe what you want.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she's so protected, like you know.
Speaker 2: Is that changed now?
Speaker 5: Like are you she's more so? Well now she's like more like you know, and I think the more time we have spent, you know, together and stuff like that, and.
Speaker 2: You know, and she'll see me with she needs to see you as.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I think that's like help dropped, which I'm like, you see me as far. I'm like, girl, I was here first doing this, but like I just you know, yeah, and now that Zims Moore.
Speaker 5: You know, she could sit up you know what I'm saying, you know, dude, like that it is more it's come more comfortable for her.
Speaker 4: But now I'm at a point where I'm like, okay, so like where I live now, I just like my setup now, Okay, I don't have the proper setup for my daughter stay with me right.
Speaker 5: Now because I get so much ship in my room.
Speaker 4: Like right now, I just I just need to reorganize it and set up her corner properly.
Speaker 5: I have her things there, but like it's just not there, right.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Well at the time it was.
Speaker 2: Set up actually needs a baby proof right I do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, so it's yeah, but I mean like at the time it was set up, but like and that's time I just started well because yeah, because I'm like, well, she ain't here, so I started putting my ship like in that corner.
Speaker 5: I'm like, man, she out growing shit, I have.
Speaker 4: More. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think she just probably needs to spend more time with you guys together to see you as to see you as a father, you know what I mean, Not to say that you're not a great father, but like I just know, as women like we when these people these little humans come out of us.
Speaker 2: They literally are like attachments. So we go primal, yeah, and then mom, And not to say.
Speaker 3: The dads don't, because there's daddy there too, but I think we just it's she just probably needs to see you more.
Speaker 4: I get it, because it's like she's don't trust herself and mostly you know what I'm saying, But like that's how I trust myself. One I trust her was in but that's because I just know how how I am and how protective I am, and like I just feel she'll be the most safe with.
Speaker 5: Me, right, But like it's not like she's in danger at all with either of us. Like yeah, we're just we're good. Like we're parents.
Speaker 2: I'm a great dad, I have a great mom, have a greater day ourselves, right, both are striving to.
Speaker 5: Be great parents, right right, right, right right.
Speaker 2: So you guys, you have good communication. You seem rather mature, which is refreshing.
Speaker 3: I have a question as a single dad so now or just as dad or single dad, do you find that you get more attention from women when you're out with your child now it's like having a pupa.
Speaker 4: Child, Like, oh my god, he's nurturing first of all, I will say this, like because one, first of all, the expectations of being a great father so low.
Speaker 5: Yeah, right right.
Speaker 3: Freddy takes Iriy to like any like ballet class, the way when they're like, oh my god, you're.
Speaker 4: Here.
Speaker 2: Like even my.
Speaker 3: Doctor that delivered delivered Irish I had to see section as well. He Freddy came to every single doctor's appointment. He did not know one, and she was just like, you know, I'm just so shocked, like honestly, She's like there's not a lot of husbands do this, but like I just can't believe he's here every week.
Speaker 2: I'm like, why I'm here?
Speaker 4: But okay, because like well yeah, in my in my circumstance, like I wasn't told about all that point, so I wouldn't even know.
Speaker 5: Just had appointments and I'm like, oh, like you know, I wouldn't tell It made me feel some type of way.
Speaker 2: But my point is is just that my point is.
Speaker 4: Expectations are low for black men exactly so because and like to piggyback off that when Zim was born and stuff, and then like so dominiquees in the bed recovery and stuff, like I was, I was in her faced all time with my daughter, Like you know what I'm saying, I'm in her face, so like you know, feeding her, I'm cam bur or whatever. I'm changing her, I'm walking around with her and whatever allways and stuff.
Speaker 5: And they're just like about me.
Speaker 4: I'm like, is this not what fathers do?
Speaker 2: This is not the parenting thing. It's so tall, it was black. He's feeding it.
Speaker 5: So good. Like it's just like I think it is.
Speaker 2: It's definitely it definitely is.
Speaker 6: Are you we're all paranoid because we know like the stereotype because sometimes when I do think my baby baddy, I'm like, look at us.
Speaker 2: We're at the museum right back. That's two parents and the baby right.
Speaker 5: Right right right.
Speaker 2: We're not together, but we don't know that exactly each other.
Speaker 4: Right, I say, I've had I've had my ive had dominique bring my baby to set, you know, to a business because hours are crazier.
Speaker 5: It could be away from so long.
Speaker 4: So I'm like, yeah, come especially I'm shooting in LA and you know, and people right now, even though I've said, like, people still think I said that that Dummlein's my wife.
Speaker 12: I'm just like, yes, yeah, that's where we are actually, but do you find that you get more attention from like women?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 4: Sorry, yeah, yeah so yesterday. Sorry, I get back to it. Yesterday, you know, being with my even being with my dad, my brother even made it. I think even more attention to because these big guys and it's just like it's just like they get softer for a man versus like you know, if I don't have one that a woman could be attracted to me and stuff like that. You know, they'll give me a look whatever like that, whatever the reason I come over, but right or some you know, because you know, literally, like man, that's the most harmful thing the woman of seeing me walk down the street is not necessarily you know, trying to avoid you know, they want to keep their life safe.
Speaker 5: You know, they don't know me from you know, candpaign, but with a daughter, then you're saying I am safe. So yeah, So I mean, and I can.
Speaker 4: Just see you on the gram is. I mean, I'll see the comments and stuff like that. But like you they're like, uh, where the applications that gives in the sibling. I'm like, oh that's hilarious, yeah, like like stepmom applications.
Speaker 6: I'm like, but but I mean absolutely, Like, do you want to be married or do you believe in monogamy?
Speaker 2: With your monogamy, what did you What did you say? When we asked him? He said possible with that possible.
Speaker 4: Because there was one word. So I want to give as much context now. I do think it's possible. I do.
Speaker 5: I'm not there right now, but eventually.
Speaker 3: Because do you want a monogamous relationship or would your ideal relationship be one that's.
Speaker 5: Open more open?
Speaker 2: I do?
Speaker 5: Like I do like the open aspect of things.
Speaker 4: I do.
Speaker 2: I feel like that's the world we live in. Know, I feel like it is too. Do you think it's making the world a better I don't know.
Speaker 4: I do because I do believe a strong connection and unions and like, But to me, I don't think it for for me, it just it's based on the individual. Because there's gonna be a woman and that's very possible for us, and there's gonna be one, but that's just not for her. But if I want her and that's you know, then that's then that's the relationship I'm going to have with her.
Speaker 5: It's not necessarily like sacrificing who I am.
Speaker 2: Have you been in like if someone's not down for it.
Speaker 6: Have you been in an open relationship before or you just think that's something that and it was successful the.
Speaker 4: One So the one I was in, it was like at the tail end of a relationship that I'd been done for a while, you know, and like you're.
Speaker 2: A monogamous and then like, let's try this. Yeah, I think does that work well?
Speaker 5: The thing? I mean, I will say that was the best way I ever do. But but no, it wouldn't you.
Speaker 2: Transitioned into saying but I mean like, if you go for monogamy to it's.
Speaker 4: I think people really think that automatically it's about you having sexual other people.
Speaker 5: That's not true because I wasn't even really the case.
Speaker 4: It's just like now, for some reason, when you put that title on, people think, now you could be very vulnerable and honest and truth with your partner.
Speaker 5: Which is like that should be it.
Speaker 6: It's true, that's true. You feel like you have once you put that title onun shit, you suddenly feel like you have to lie and sugarcoat because now if I don't do this, you're gonna dump me.
Speaker 5: And then I'll be like this, I want you to feel this way.
Speaker 2: Right, I'm like I don't care. But when you're I care, but I don't care because we're not together, well we're not. We have these these boundaries.
Speaker 6: It's true, like you're then you're suddenly like honest and vulnerable because it doesn't matter.
Speaker 4: Because being in an open relationship also us open to like you know, maybe you have a drink with someone, you go out to eat, doesn't necessarily mean you're fucking whatever. You know, you have friends that maybe you're in a monogamous relationship. Your man would have been I would have been comfortable with or your woman.
Speaker 5: And I don't.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so then and then after that, like there's but then you know, I do have a like a connection, you know, connection, union's both of those terms whatever with with someone and we but we do understand, like right now it's like at this point in my life and our life, you know, we're just you know, we're not going to be in this monogamous, committed relationship. I don't like to actually when people say, oh, but the committee you can be.
Speaker 6: Committed, I think you have to be that you have to be commitced to someone in order to be open or else.
Speaker 5: You're just exactly, I do have a connection with someone but.
Speaker 2: We're you know, there's no boundaries on what that means.
Speaker 4: But we're just like, you know, as long as we're honest with one another and everything, and that's you know, that's that's what it is.
Speaker 2: Is it hard?
Speaker 6: Have you had experience where you like have a like a union, union or whatever connection with someone and you're aware they're sleeping with someone else?
Speaker 5: Oh? Is that hard?
Speaker 2: I think that's Has that happened?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: So I think And was that difficult because as a man beginning, yes.
Speaker 4: Yes, it absolutely is. But because I'm very aware of that of being a man in our ego, because I mean, I just think about that with the woman put up with I'm like, like, God, do not to make me a woman because the strength.
Speaker 5: Y'all have and that we need.
Speaker 4: It was my thing was I mean, even to this, It's not like I'm gonna be like, yeah, gonna do it. It's not like that, like I want that innocence. But I understand, like you know, especially like hypocrisy is one of the despise is the number one thing I hate them mouse, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: So I'm gonna be fine with it. I have an understanding of it.
Speaker 4: Also, like you know, you know, if if that's good with if you're good within your happy.
Speaker 6: But that's what you know, so you can't you can you can counteract ego and be like, yeah, we still have what we have and it doesn't And it's like.
Speaker 4: Even the type of way you try nip it in the butt, like yeah, I'm just like I tell myself, I'm okay, Like it's okay, I feel some type of way or whatever, I have a connection, so yeah, okay, it's okay.
Speaker 5: But you know, okay, then that's that and I let it. I don't let it live, let it go through me, and then I just I'm about that, move on and move forward. That's what it is. So do you guys, what is your take on it? Are you a monogamous person or for both?
Speaker 3: I have traditionally been in monogamous monogamous yeah, you know, it was vice versa. Like I think early on in my you know, in my early twenties, I cheated a lot, and but I was just monogamous and them to be monogamous, but I was not being monogous.
Speaker 2: I was like, well, I still love you. I just wanted to try that real quick.
Speaker 3: And then I think when I met my child's father. I told myself that I just fell in love so deeply. I felt like he was my soulmate. I had no interest in anybody, so it didn't even seem like I was trying to be monogamous.
Speaker 5: It just is what it was.
Speaker 3: And I thought we were on the same pain. But he's also a rapper, so we were young, and you know, he made mistakes and you know, so did I. But I think now that I'm outside of that relationship and monogamy was so difficult in that relationship, I have a different perspective.
Speaker 2: But I do know that I am possessive and I know that I like to know I need some.
Speaker 3: Sort of security my relationship, So sometimes that counteracts that the idea.
Speaker 2: Of what an open relationship is.
Speaker 3: But I think, like currently I'm dating somebody and we've been dating for six months and he's not my boyfriend, but it feels that way a lot when we're together, but we are totally not. We can do whatever the fuck we want to do, and it's like I actually, like feel so content with it absolutely because and it's been like a process. I've had to really work through this with him because I am so used to monogamy, and it's like I felt like that's what I was like my like intuitively or not intuitively, like not as even instinctively like just from what I've learned, I'm like, Okay, we've been dating this year, that's how you're familiar.
Speaker 5: That's like, I don't do well.
Speaker 2: I didn't ask that.
Speaker 3: I didn't ask him that, But in my I was struggling with this internally because I didn't want I knew that.
Speaker 2: That's not what I really wanted, but I could feel I had to check.
Speaker 6: But you feel like you would. It's that you start liking someone and you feel vulnerable on a plus own them, like wait, hold on, I like you, and I don't want anyone.
Speaker 2: Else to help you. Yeah exactly, you're yeah exactly. And so I never really expressed that to him.
Speaker 3: We've talked through it, though, but like I felt that inside and I was like, and I had to work through it because I'm like, whatever I was doing before has not been working. Monogamy for me or whatever, This idea of what I view a relationship supposed to be like has not been working, So I need to try something different. And so I'm trying something different and It wasn't until maybe like the last month or two that I'm like, really, I'm okay with it. Like I go out of town and I travel and do whatever the fuck I want to do. I have my fun and I come back and I know that we share we have a very like special relationship.
Speaker 2: We love each other, and yeah, I understand, and it feels good to know that, Like I do have someone that loves me. I do have someone that's out there.
Speaker 5: Caring for me, and there's no question about. That's what makes it.
Speaker 2: There's no question about.
Speaker 5: It's like if the.
Speaker 4: Key to it where I was gonna say what you said earlier, as the key is if the reassurance comes, it's like dang, like I know that you love me, I love you, and like we are the priorities you know, in each other's lives, and.
Speaker 5: We do cherish and respect this bond and union that we do have with one another.
Speaker 4: Then as long as that and that's believed by both and we both feel that and it's like genuine, then that's where you could, I think, have a successful if you have an open minded person like openness with your relationship, because then you know, even like I said, they do feel sometime like yeah, the one you know would feels some topic like are you like you know you're out there, are you going to see that such and such a right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course those company because you're human.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and this is fairly new as like like you know, I think we're like as a and this generation is like switched it for more shifted and it's fairly new. We're gonna be the ones that kind of like I don't know, this says normal start the normalization of it in a sense, you know what, even.
Speaker 2: More love that way.
Speaker 3: But even I think so too, like even us, like I was thinking about he said, like the moment we put a label on something, it just feels like I have to change.
Speaker 2: I can't be who I am. And it's like and it's like I can't I have to compromise something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I was like, well, I love you just how you are right now, right and like I you know, and I know you love me the same and like even putting a label as a boyfriend or girlfriend, I don't know if I'm I'm a.
Speaker 2: Place in my life where like I'm thirty one, I have a kid.
Speaker 5: It's right.
Speaker 3: And so like it's so funny because just is going to listen to this my friend and she's been calling her boyfriend her partner for years and I used to make fun of her.
Speaker 2: I'd be like, yeah, people are gonna think he's okay, okay, like and she's like, no, that's just what he is.
Speaker 3: And now I'm getting to the point in my life I'm like, I get it, Like that's your partner, And I think what what me and my guy talked about is like we need to know, like I think because I'm like in the midst of being an open relationship. And he's also expressed open relationship isn't about sex for me. It's just like being open exactly, and he was and he's like, yes, I can go.
Speaker 2: Have sex with people, but honestly, it's not even what it is.
Speaker 3: And I was like, I think what for me as a person who does I'm still working through my possessiveness.
Speaker 2: It's just knowing where home is, that we have a home.
Speaker 3: Exactly as here, and that there's something here that's not that's diffinitely being protected.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And honestly, it's like because honestly, like this type of connection is just so rare. I'm like, honestly, I sometimes I'm thinking, I'm like, damn, like I could. It's just say like it's just you know, we're just all right this this is cut off whatever. I'm like, where the fuck else am I gonna get? Like, you know, because at this point, we like know everything about one another and same interests and same passions, were like you know, very like minded, you know, like attracts like and that's what's happened in a situation. So it's like I just don't you know, you know, I mean, I'm assuming especially if you are a certain way, you're going to keep attracting that because that's just what happened in my life at this you know, at this point in my life, I just attract what I want basically track what I want. So but it but it started with that, you know, that kind of like started all this, but like you know, so, but to have the understanding and for us to really be you know clear, yeah, yeah, yeah, and yeah, and just because I will say, like I mean, it was happening to a lot of guys, especially like we said, we're very fragile and egotistic, and uh, it's the more fragment. It's funny as I find it men in hip hop like rappers. They are because anybody in the industry like being in entertainment business. The most I've gotten into it with like damn, you're fighting or something like that. It's always been rappers.
Speaker 5: That's it.
Speaker 4: An R and B singer, this islet ain't no other actors. Maybe a director might get on my nerves but off from work, but rappers. Oh my, I'm what I'm going back then yelling?
Speaker 5: But whatever anyway, But.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was just about to say Jesus, oh yeah, that what really like what shook me was like, you know, my first relationshism like me and cheated on I didn't cheat, you know.
Speaker 5: Me and cheatah, and just was like what the fuck? Yeah, I was like me and mind you, I was a college hooper.
Speaker 4: This time Holland tuber and two times in a row, two times in a row, you know what I'm saying, Like that one the.
Speaker 2: Next one, Like, but like, at least you don't hate all women. You're admitting this because I feel like a lot of men would never know.
Speaker 4: A lot of look a lot of yeah, guys, man, I don't know why, guys. This is this whole thing man, And like guys had this whole thing, Like you know, they never want to feel like they got best about it like a nigga like my bitch and like that type of ship like women because like you hear like a rap songs all the time like I'm gonna take yo bitch whatever like that you girl with me, blah blah all that. It's like, which is also weird fetish to me that rappers add too. Was like this this like an obsession. Really would take another dude's women. Yeah, which is when we did the role play thing. The girl liked it too, you know what I'm saying. So it's like so it's like it's so weird to.
Speaker 2: Me, but like guys like you want to you want to be like one up the alphay.
Speaker 5: That that really like I remember, especially like you know, I got you on.
Speaker 4: It was like like I said, I was a college basketball player and you I mean come on, like I could have it was. It was really there was no shortage of it. It was knocking on my door where at first I was great share in that du cane and then I was finished school in Connecticut my last year and a half, but I was like outside of New York, not that far from New York.
Speaker 5: And it was just like you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: So so when I was just like that, sh it was just like my stomach dropped out my ass. I was just like, yo, what the fuck? And that did shake me for a while because and after that, man, we stayed together, but like I was so spiteful, you know, I cheating her, I got with the Nasty Girl and stuff like that, and like she you.
Speaker 3: Think, did you feel really embarrassed? Because I feel like a man might might be like I feel like a woman cheating a man treating a woman, it's embarrassing, but it's more like hurtful, whereas I think for a man it's embarrassing, it's embarrassing.
Speaker 5: It was I mean, I was definitely hurt, but like it was, it's not embarrassing. But I feel like, you know why I think why I think it is like I'll tell you why, just my belief with men, why we find the more embarrassing. It's because.
Speaker 4: I see, like if we're cheating, it's like we're thinking like because we're like we're giving it too. Yeah, so we're thinking about our girl game, like you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: It's just like someone like it's such like some yeah, like you know, they dominated even look at you know what I'm saying, like, it's just but for a girl, you know what I mean. That's and it's like, oh my god.
Speaker 2: To start being more visual, like bigger than mine. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I didn't even ask that. I know, like I don't even ask. All that was but the thought but yeah, exactly, I didn't ask about you give.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which is like yeah, yeah, they want to know that. That's always the next question.
Speaker 4: I bet you're yes, you know, it's even worse if she just suck this even you don't even ge you simple, But I was so man, I was yelling, din, that's it.
Speaker 5: You didn't even get you didn't even get jumped.
Speaker 2: You do the typical man thinking like you are huh. You know automatically.
Speaker 5: I wasn't really saying I was not strong enough for me to be I have to say that, you know.
Speaker 4: It's just like yeah I don't yeah, I don't know, but but you know what to give example about like how these guys like you know something about fucking other dudes? Girl, weird ass dudes are here. Man, So like I remember, like because it was a my my second relationship. We were on and off a lot. You know, you can never keep tracking, you know whatever, always on and off. And she ended up sucking with this one dude who I had asked about. Not that I asked, I knew about whatever. I was just like, you know, obviously denied whatever.
Speaker 5: So but like you's down.
Speaker 4: Actually, like last year there's this girl that you know, me and her were kind of like, you know, just entertaining one another.
Speaker 5: It was her birthday thing. So I go to birthday thinking he's there.
Speaker 4: I had met him once, I remember, like a while ago, years ago, but like I didn't know him like that, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: It wasn't cool with him like that.
Speaker 4: And it's like and then especially like I'm like, well they obviously had did they thing whatever like that?
Speaker 5: He well, he was like he didn't. He didn't say nothing to me, so like, you know, I didn't say nothing to him.
Speaker 4: I was like, oh, you know, so I was just like I don't care, Like I was just like whatever, you know, and then it's just like but then it was like this whole thing, like I think he thought I left, but I went to the bathroom ship Yeah exactly. He was asking, you know, asking a girl. The girl's birthday.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 5: It was she was like, I don't know. I like, you don't numb me when I fucked this bitch or.
Speaker 2: Something like ah.
Speaker 4: And that's when it gets because niggas trying to barrass you. And I was just like, and when you were saying that, it was like, right on you. I was like here, I was, Yeah, I came up to this little nigga, bron grabbed right here.
Speaker 5: We're gonna talk, bro, come on, get off, you shut your ass up. And he's like, I'm not a tough guy.
Speaker 4: I was like myself. I was like and I told him.
Speaker 5: I was like, I don't don't know about the nigga, you bitch. I don't give a mind you did that.
Speaker 4: And on top of that, like from with the girl, like because the girl we had, the mutual friend we had. I was like, man, from what I know, bro, your ass was arguing with her again, and your feelings about that ship, that's your bits and about her you had you didn't fuck, man, you had sex. Youre trying to make love.
Speaker 2: To her talking about it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, exactly your feeling. I don't ever try to embarrass me like that again. Bro.
Speaker 4: I gave him a fair warning. I was like because you was like, he's like five nine. I was like, I can hurt you right now.
Speaker 2: He definitely thought she left the building. Yeah, I think it goes both ways. So I think women do this ship too. They would love a man who's taken.
Speaker 5: That's coming. That so good.
Speaker 3: But yeah, well woman loves the man with the loves the woman. I'm man loves a man with another woman.
Speaker 5: They do, maybe not you that.
Speaker 2: Kind of looks smutty, bit.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it is that mutual woman.
Speaker 2: That's a certain particular type of money. Don't bring that bitch around.
Speaker 5: My boyfriend right right, Yeah, because they.
Speaker 2: Half sing at me and looking at my nigga. I'll bitch, I can see you and I'll cut you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because that.
Speaker 4: Same girl I'm talking about her friends. Man, you don't think they my shir because here's my thing.
Speaker 2: I tell her all the time.
Speaker 5: Yo.
Speaker 2: If you who's flying, I'm my bait. You did good And if you need some help with that, holla, there is no and like no one. Okay, well we've already we hied over, we fight over, we have neutral, we fight to the death.
Speaker 5: Fine, you guys do also like women? Yeah, yeah, I know that. I don't know why I have a good like she likes like me.
Speaker 2: That's the same. They're my species.
Speaker 6: But for real, like I had my brother friend who keeps it trill or not exactly okay, but and when I got a guess if I leave my nigger around you, no, no, I don't do those type of friends.
Speaker 2: And I can sniff you out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, don't dudes man like dudes would be like that to try and be like on some slip ship. Yeah, some corny ship like DM and ship.
Speaker 4: They won't like those dudes like yeah, I don't have like we're not we're not cool anymore. But like my boys were shut up. I was like, hey, like, what's what's the deal with that? Y'all have y'all around like ship? Man, she looks like you get me energy?
Speaker 5: What you what you said? I'm like, man, knock it out the park and she don't you know, that's my room. Man, Go ahead.
Speaker 6: Guys guys will do ship like that and be lying into I feel like low key, But I'd rather or to take friendliness as like you know.
Speaker 4: Right, I mean no, yeah, because guys lying dick all the time. But which is crazy, which is very crazy.
Speaker 5: We're gonna find out but ship man girlul be our headline.
Speaker 4: So there's a list of I'm like, Dad, I don't know how I had these many bodies. I'm like, where is this coming from?
Speaker 5: Like that's just what? Yeah, that's just like trash, especially, you know.
Speaker 4: What, I find a tra especially when girls trying to make like maybe a girl I'm flirting with her into or whatever like that, trying to make her jealous and trying to.
Speaker 5: Make it seem like they know you or like we've never hugged in our life. Yeah, he's crazy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, calm down, Corn, with that ship I don't know that competition between girls and you know what.
Speaker 2: It's screams insecurity and that's that's not attractive.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm like what, I'm like, damn what you go through?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Like competition?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I have a questioning up, how has I know you have a good relationship with your baby mom, but have you had like how's your dating experience then now as a father, Like have is it?
Speaker 2: How has it changed? You know?
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't think it's necessarily changed, to be honest.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think it's.
Speaker 6: Changes for you the date like us and you get like once you get single or whatever, you've been single on then and then there's that time you're like like, yes I am a dad, like because there's a point where as a single mom, like a single mom's you know, there's a point where that was like.
Speaker 2: A I don't have any kids, I have a job, I have on place, you know what I mean? Okay, do you have a kid to have a baby daddy?
Speaker 5: Right right right?
Speaker 4: That's how Yeah, it's funny because like that's how I was out. I'm doing my day money, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Whatever.
Speaker 4: But now, honestly though, nah, I think a lot of even more now I'm like, yeah, I got a daughter, Like, yeah, I.
Speaker 5: Got a daughter.
Speaker 2: Because it's not the same.
Speaker 5: It's like it's not it's not because who I mean, you know, the child's with the mom more than the dad. Usually.
Speaker 3: What if she's dating, what would you like what ifah, like, do you care? Like does she need to like tell you when she is going to bring a man around your child?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah yeah yeah yeah, yeah yeah, I would.
Speaker 2: You need to meet him like that whole thing.
Speaker 4: If it's serious, Yeah, if it's serious, But like also if it's not serious, you shouldn't.
Speaker 5: Be bring niggas around the baby. Yeah, it's not serious anyway, like at least not like not in a sense like where he's just in the house.
Speaker 3: Have you guys ever had that conversation though, because you know, you think people are aligned, right and then they we kind of.
Speaker 4: Had it, no, man, Okay, yeah, we've kind of had it in a sense of like she talked about what she's comfortable with, because I know at the beginning she wasn't comfortable with woman being around my daughter. And I was like, that's fine. I mean, like I said, like if there were to be a woman around my daughter, there's just one know of that I was talking about.
Speaker 5: And then she.
Speaker 4: Expressed I was like, look, man, I forgot you need to go on a date or something whatever like that.
Speaker 5: And she but she's not. She's like she was and she can't tell you. She ain't tell you she could.
Speaker 4: I'm like, she just yeah, you know, if anything's like you know, I feel like maybe she was like she would because maybe she's like, let we get some reaction.
Speaker 2: Well you know what it is after you have a child, like you gotta get your sexy back.
Speaker 6: You gotta feel yourself against and and yeah, no like physically, but then there's also that part like like okay, who am I now?
Speaker 2: Like I'm somebody's mom, but am I still like young? Fun like you know right right faddy Caddy jamilla, or like.
Speaker 4: Sorry yours like thick thick?
Speaker 2: I do I have a fat caast? I do have a fat pussy. It's facts, my friend.
Speaker 5: Everyone's told me very easy to you know, to snack on. I feel like they're just presented itself in a way where I know there were so.
Speaker 6: Many variations until I dwelt like dilged into pussy.
Speaker 2: And like, oh wow, there's so many different kinds.
Speaker 5: There's so many, so many flavors.
Speaker 2: Now, yeah, certain people just have certain body odors.
Speaker 5: You know, I know which one is.
Speaker 2: Are a real thing.
Speaker 3: Have you ever just even been around someone just their really clothed them, You're like, the smell is not for me.
Speaker 5: It's not that it's it's just like it's just their natural which is for somebody else.
Speaker 2: Someone else.
Speaker 3: And then there is one like there's been like men in my life where I have their smell.
Speaker 2: I'm like put my nose in their beard, y'all are.
Speaker 4: Like women are so funny with this because I like, as I I know, there and deal with different women. I'm like, man, like the women really like I've had, Like I would be laying down and for just like I remember, she just would be smelling me.
Speaker 2: I'm a weird.
Speaker 5: Baby daddy.
Speaker 2: I would literally be like in his beard.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like just like my aunt would be like this on the whatever like that and she just like like TV like smelling me. Yeah, another one like I'll be like this and she bare face.
Speaker 2: I like.
Speaker 4: If it's not first like I'm like now like yeah, I'm like like I haven't put the odor or whatever like that.
Speaker 2: She like that because there's a nice Yeah, there's a I've once.
Speaker 11: Googled right right right like smell like psychic smell, the psychic sense of smell, because like there was a time I smelled like sickness.
Speaker 2: On someone consistently and I'm like, am I trip in?
Speaker 6: I'm like googling, and there is absolutely certain people get certain the strongest sense we have, Yeah, but.
Speaker 2: We're not familiar with of course.
Speaker 4: Yeah, when everyone's gonna think, like, you know, you'd rather you lose your sense of smelling in sight of course or something like that. People think that, but like for me, like I just know, like especially for memory. It's the biggest, like you know, brings it back somewhere and stuff like that. But so like, yeah, because especially women like be something I smell or whatever, or like certain things that you use. Man, I remember, not that long ago. I think it was like a certain like soap I smelled. I was at somebody's house and had a shower. I smelled it, and they reminded it fuller reminded.
Speaker 5: Me of another girl that moment. It took me.
Speaker 4: It literally took me to the moment where I was like like I like this, like it would be like like a shot like angle, like you know what I mean, and it's.
Speaker 5: Just like me just right in and I was just like it was like that, that's all right, but they like you and it's sorry. I wasn't not even right.
Speaker 4: Here.
Speaker 2: That was a good one.
Speaker 5: That was right right, remember, she.
Speaker 4: Used to Yeah, sometimes I sometimes I don't know why, Like I'll randomly think of someone, damn wonder like what somebody used to like or something like what I wonder what they're up to And then like I don't know, I don't know if you guys are thinking that happens. That happens a lot, which is wild or d M ME or something like that number somehow. Yeah, and then I think about this, like if I ran into them, like like you know, would be I don't know.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I think you can. I mean sometimes I run into people. Yeah, no, why do that?
Speaker 4: I think since like basically twenty fourteen and I can run anybody, I'm like, oh yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm my resumes.
Speaker 5: I gotta get one. Yeah, we go under like before a few arrow Oh but yeah, so I mean I don't know.
Speaker 6: Okay, Well, speaking of the last thing, pussies, Yes, we have a segment called Horris Horror Stories.
Speaker 2: Whose stories sex. Yes, horror stories. You can think of.
Speaker 4: The face too in the hands so fucking dirty. It was like white porn right now for a second, cock, that's that's work.
Speaker 6: Such an ugly word, right or sexual horror story that went horribly wrong, like scary horrific?
Speaker 5: Oh man, damn yeah. Well, I mean, well a scary one. I just keep that breathing. This girl passed out, she full on out past. I'll get into something like the horror horror one whatever. But she fought on.
Speaker 2: What did you had to give her?
Speaker 5: CP?
Speaker 2: Like well wait wait wait, you on the top of her We hit it from the back.
Speaker 5: It was from the back. It was from the back.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and she but I think what happened was like because she had came like back to back, like it was literally like she was coming boom boom boom, and then like three strokes later she came in and that one was even harder, and I think she just was like she lost, overwhelmed and stuff like that.
Speaker 9: And I swear like I was she was and that's crazy, like what kind of like it was just kind of like she was like like going, I was like, where.
Speaker 5: Running I'm going. I think she's running?
Speaker 4: What's why all my credit Like look, I'm proudly very like I'm probably I'm average. I'm averge for a tall guy is very different from just average, but average for a tall guy tall average.
Speaker 5: So I'm like, you can't be really running from it, like damn, Like I know there's certain positions that make you run, but not just that right now right now. So I'm like, okay, So then so like yeah, she's like so but.
Speaker 4: Then like I'm like and like she kind of was like on side her face whatever, and then she was like I'm like and then.
Speaker 5: She it was just quick like she she was like, oh fuck, and I got it.
Speaker 4: I was like, I was like, yo, are you good, and like you know now right, I'm like right now, everything's not normal.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And then she just was like that was fucking crazy. I just passed it.
Speaker 4: I was just like, I mean, you need to keep, you want to keep? Should we stop? And she was like, and bless herself, she's such. She was like, did you come. I was like no, and she was like, oh no, She's like she got on her band, she got a position I liked, and I was just like, oh, yeah, you know what, you deserve all this on you.
Speaker 5: But yeah, so yeah.
Speaker 4: I will say though, like one of my favorite stories is that I was messing with this one girl and she was having a girl's night and you know, they're having a little slumber party, you know, like grown slumber parties, like the stories that come out of here.
Speaker 2: So it was a lesbian thing and it wasn't.
Speaker 5: It was it wasn't.
Speaker 2: It wasn't, but we thought, good thing.
Speaker 5: We didn't go right, oh okay, well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so because I remember asking her, I was like, well, what you do She's always just I'm just hanging with the girls on my I was like okay, cool and you know, have fun whatever. Right, So I was probably like at eight pm and then like now, I mean midnight happens. But yeah, so they're they're drinker wine, sharing their stories, talking about whatever their lives, you know, you know, and so I get hit up and she was just like.
Speaker 5: She's like, oh she saw I think she's saw me out whatever.
Speaker 4: And then she was like, oh, my friends are such like saying to or whatever like that, and I was like okay, and I found the friends and I was okay cool, and like her friend was like pressing me like I was like yeah, I was like yeah, and then trying to make it be know, like I was like, oh, maybe she just thinks that I don't know.
Speaker 5: She just casually told her like oh, Sharon says there to say her and matrices and r with relationship. So I was like and she was really pressing me. I was like, oh, I was like yeah.
Speaker 4: I was like I was trying to have such and such coming out, but you know, she's she's at the crib with her friends.
Speaker 5: I was I don't know, maybe I'll go over there afterwards. We'll see, you know, like, and I'm trying to make it obvious, like okay, like you know your hungery.
Speaker 4: And she was like oh, She's like, oh yeah, just breeze right through it. And then she was getting like kind of she started dancing. Was like, okay, we could dance and there's no harm in that. The way she was dancing, there's a difference, I know.
Speaker 5: She was like, just really like it too, and my grown ass, I'm thinking okay, And then they started getting hard. I was like, what the fun I'm too grown for this.
Speaker 2: Grind out. You're so tall.
Speaker 5: She was tall. She was tall specializing. Yeah, you gotta wine in your stance.
Speaker 4: You know, you gotta wight in there yet, but or the wall usually helps you, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: I know I put it up on it. I've been here before, so I put it up on it. I've been tall for a while. I was six. For my freshman year of high school, I didn't want to.
Speaker 3: Break away from the word invisual and I was like, I wasn't.
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah right, she was. She wasn't.
Speaker 4: She's like, why not, and so yeah, she's doing that and she's like I was like, and I was like okay. I was like, oh dang, you know my digging I feel like sometimes guys sometimes like getting bears up to not being like, oh they want you to feel I.
Speaker 5: Feel like we do.
Speaker 4: Like I was like okay, you know, I was like, oh okay, and she was just like, she's like, why you're stopping. I was just like and I was like, these ain't the right pants?
Speaker 5: Make the right pants for these I was like, anyway, you know, just tell them and she was just like she's I don't know. She's like they're the perfect pants, and she got right back on there.
Speaker 4: I was like, okay, ship like and then once I'll come on bless the DJ played genuine so anxious.
Speaker 5: One of my favorite songs of all time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and like she saw she's like Benumban was black right, and she does somethinge she like put she puts her hand back and she starts grabbing all my ship out. I am going to fuck this girl right now. I like in my head, I'm I'm gonna come right now. I'm about the bus right now, because I was just like, this is like I don't know why whatever she had my dist touched because this was so so I was just like, yo, like my sensitive right now. So I was like, all right, I'm end up, I hit her friend up. I was like, I don't want I don't want this to be no trama. So I was like I was like, I was like, man, like so yo, like man, I'm not being like you know, we're in there. I was like, well, I was dancing with your friend.
Speaker 5: It was you know, really.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 5: She was like she was like yeah, really, I was getting real heated and stuff. I don't know.
Speaker 4: She's just like this with everybody or she's like on me, but that so that's what it kind of seems like. Did you tell her like we're walking around She's like she's like, oh.
Speaker 3: She knows.
Speaker 4: She's like and it's fine. She's like she's like it's fine. She's like you want to suck around her. I was like, this is I'm thinking about here, I get to text all. This is a fucking test. The guys always think that, like, you know, get the fuck out of there. I was just like, I was like, you funny, you know, to test it out. She's like no, She's like no, for real. I was like, I can't tell if you're testing me, like if you fucking him. She's like no, I'm sick. She's like she's like she's like, you're around here for a little bit. She's like, and then and then come here, come here afterwards.
Speaker 5: So she's like, oh you can. She's I would say bring her here now, but you know, I have a friend here that doesn't like her and stuff like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I'm like all right. I was like, yeah, I'm leaving. I was, but then I was like, maybe I won't do that whatever tonight. I was like maybe another time.
Speaker 5: So I told her. I was like, yeah, I'm leaving. I'm into such and such spy. She She's like, I'm on the way, can you take me home? I was like all right.
Speaker 2: She's relentless, all right, taking no for an answer, but like yeah.
Speaker 5: So on her way home, she yeah, she.
Speaker 2: Put it in.
Speaker 5: She started sucking my dicky. I was like, oh man, yeah yeah. I was just like okay, so now I'm gett my dicks. I'm like, wow, I uh her spot. I didn't bust her anything, but it was good. It was good because it wasn't that far away, you know what i mean.
Speaker 4: I'm not giving myself credit just saying quarterback right right, that was there.
Speaker 5: So yeah, so yeah, I'll.
Speaker 2: Pull up.
Speaker 4: And she kes like she's going for a little bit, and I was like, oh, okay, I was here, I'm here. She pop said she's okay. She was like, she's like, you're going over there now she's okay. She's like, well, she's like she you know, she does get she gives you know, pardy over me. She's like me upth you know tomorrow whatever.
Speaker 2: I was like, she said, she does get priority over me.
Speaker 5: I was like, yes, this sounds like a great situation. Yeah, I'm gonna be right.
Speaker 4: I've been like, I've been a lot of great situations that guys would like to I just think I love that we live in shout society because I'm six eight, so girls just gravitate.
Speaker 5: Towards the talk thank you.
Speaker 4: Here exactly. So So yeah, so she gets out. I'm like, man, so now I'm like here with this situation. I head over to the girl's house and like she's there and her friends are there, right, So I'm like, okay, we're about to but yeah, she we basically, you know, she came a little short, like she pulls me in and to fuck her basically on the couch.
Speaker 5: She was ready to go. She was getting on all that. She was ready to go.
Speaker 4: Fuck her on the couch and I am fucking her in front of her friends and they're like helping me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they're helping me.
Speaker 4: Give it to her, like going like like one of them, one of them got behamed. Was one of the sexiest things in my life. I'm getting into this right.
Speaker 5: Look. So she's like, so, like I have her. I get on my knees whatever, on the ground, put a pillow there.
Speaker 4: You know, she's on the couch on her back, legs open, do my whole thing, you know, getting ready.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 4: So then when I'm getting ready, like one of her friends like it's like behind me and like grabs my joint and it's just like guys me and I thought that was one of those sexiest things.
Speaker 5: And I was like yes, man, I was like and like I was like, man, give the the you know what I'm saying, like open, I'm grabbing like her, ask whatever. Like she she like pulled her pants. That's for me to get a good grip. I was like, man, good, this is a good squad. Yeah they are.
Speaker 4: And like not everybody was in volume. Some just want to watch. And someone was drinking and I was like, damn, like you know, and so you can hear what I'm saying, like damn, like now I'm trying to get now I'm thinking about whole I can't serve everybody.
Speaker 5: But she was just talking about like she want to call her dude again. Okay, good god, I don't know what y'all think. I am like, thank you for the thought of the credit.
Speaker 13: I was just like so like yeah, I was like and I was just like and I was just fucking her and then like I like, you know, thinking to her what I did eat for a little.
Speaker 5: Because she was there.
Speaker 4: She was like damn with and then like and then she's like feeling that and we're like soshi positions and stuff like that, and then she was like feeling and I was feilty and then she was like you want to take it?
Speaker 5: I was like right, I was just yeah.
Speaker 4: But now just other than that, like yeah, they she would like some of them, you know, they were like kids on her life so too.
Speaker 5: But you mainly just be fucking her.
Speaker 4: Really really, it was like it was a light like because I still don't consider I still haven't had a real three soome yet. Yeah, I haven't like where i'd like, you know, like we're doing this and it's okay, boom, we're doing this and y'all whatever.
Speaker 5: No, no, that I never entered another woman while with this one.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 5: It's I've had situations, you know, we're there, but this that was great to me.
Speaker 2: I was like, I'm pretty amazing.
Speaker 5: I'm pretty good. God yeah right. I was like, what is what did I do to deserve this? But yeah, no, it was, yeah, it was.
Speaker 2: It was that's good.
Speaker 5: So yeah, it was good.
Speaker 4: Good fifteen minutes of myself. I was happy it when fifteen minutes too, because it seemed like it was.
Speaker 5: I was like, how long? Was like, I felt like forty five minutes with everything so much is happening. He drove somewhere. I've been head on the way there with by your friend, with friends. I just feel like it was like yeah, later on.
Speaker 2: I'm like, yeah, in your life here carbon they definitely boss you around.
Speaker 4: I was, y'all, I was That's why I gave you all this because I always tell them, I'm like, y'all.
Speaker 5: I feel like I was the whole for the group. You are like in the hood, like you know, like.
Speaker 2: We need to be friends. We need more women like them.
Speaker 5: Yea, Yeah, I love to be more women like that.
Speaker 4: I was like, because I'm not used to like, I'm definitely not used to that, and I was definitely giving something where I was able to, like, you know, I glad I was giving my moments to like tell them what to do, so like whatever, boom, like start finking whatever all listen.
Speaker 2: I was like, yeah, they were like fingering.
Speaker 5: There was some fingers mainly like I said, mainly me, but just it was just like wondirl was.
Speaker 2: Like helping, helping me.
Speaker 5: I was like I was pounding.
Speaker 4: I was right.
Speaker 5: I was just take my head, just take my going.
Speaker 4: And then yeah and then like but like I said that my mom my vy mom was like when the friend behind me guided me and then I was guided it grabbing.
Speaker 5: She had a big booty, so grabbing a little while I was sucking her.
Speaker 2: It was sounds bombed, sounds like wish I wasn't fly on that wall.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I wish I could watch that myself.
Speaker 5: And I was like, damn, damn.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I'm sure none of your friends believe.
Speaker 3: Well, if I ever decided to direct horror, I make sure that definitely adding taking.
Speaker 2: We should share that with we should share that with King or something. Yeah, you know those tips and tricks.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I guess another time. You guys can tell me y'all story story we have many.
Speaker 2: Just listen to the podcast, right there are plans they live there.
Speaker 5: I'm definitely gonna listen. Actually recommend me a specific episode for me.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I was just telling someone that three someomeone is so fucking funny. You have to listen to this. The three someone is funny. Five ways to have a successful threesome.
Speaker 5: Oh, I just say it on the list, Yes, that was that's in c Yes, you should listen to that. I will definitely will.
Speaker 2: My experience is quite ridiculous. I forget which ones I say. Now I gotta put check off.
Speaker 4: I'm definitely I need so I know how to really successfully do this.
Speaker 5: I'm trying to manage the three something happen in the next week or two or two We're going to go for a week. It's Grammy weeks.
Speaker 2: Listen to the episode and get back to us if you need any more coaching. But for the most part, it's all there. Okay, cool, Well, anyway, thank you so much.
Speaker 5: This was fun coming on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I appreciate you. Thanks for coming on. Del We are very happy to have our first first still, can you be resident if anything happens like we need resident?
Speaker 4: Right right?
Speaker 7: Yes, I think I'm here for that to your matures.
Speaker 2: All right, you guys, Well, thank you for tuning in. Have a wonderful Where can we find you?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 4: Social media?
Speaker 5: Well, I mean J R O N E J A E. And that's on Instagram and Twitter. That's all I have.
Speaker 2: Instagram, you tweet a lot, but you know, for I think.
Speaker 5: For women, I'm not that interesting because it's a lot of sports talk. Twitter. I don't know how to work actually yeah I actually yeah I do. Yeah, very pro black, so you know how that goes.
Speaker 2: I know there's apparently this thing called black Twitter.
Speaker 4: Yeah, strongly in that community. Yeah, I'm definitely that strong leader. Yeah, the strong leaders.
Speaker 6: Okay, well, maybe if I follow you on Twitter, I can get into it because I can never figure.
Speaker 2: It out how to read tweet. There's only so many letters. It's really too much. I'm like, I'm gonna work on it though.
Speaker 6: Oh oh, so you could catch us on Instagram a good Mom's underscore Bad Choices.
Speaker 3: Also, we are having our one year anniversary on March nineteenth.
Speaker 2: Details coming soon. Mar Well if you're in town, come by. It's going to be in l A. Details coming soon, but we're doing a live show and drinks and.
Speaker 5: I will be in town yes.
Speaker 2: And coming out with all the single moments.
Speaker 5: My daughter just for you love me. That's funny.
Speaker 2: All right, y'all, I'll catch you next week. I didn't know that bag lay baby playing boo l baby Baby see.
Speaker 12: Say something that.
Speaker 5: It was like the first day, y'all want say the mall you about? Okay, they want it's name day. You said the same, but you look the same thing. You're the man friend, come to prins. Friends trouble to name kid?
Speaker 10: Your mother