Speaker 1: It's another jubile phone.
Speaker 2: Frames on the twenties.
Speaker 1: Hello, yoah, what's this is?
Speaker 2: Donk? Excuse me?
Speaker 1: What? Oh yeah, this is Donk calling from plumbing. Is this Cindy?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so, like you know, we're working on the pipes and stuff at your place today?
Speaker 2: Uh huh yeah, I know my husband's there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Audi, your husband Steve. Yes, dude, he's dope. Like good work landing him. That guy's awesome. So anyway, like we're done. I was calling you to like get payment.
Speaker 2: Why are you calling me? I'm at work and he can he can take care of that, yeah, but.
Speaker 1: He can't right now. So like I just figured i'll call you. And also I don't know, like I don't want to like get into it, but I don't think the coffee table well should be our responsibility, you know what I mean? Wait?
Speaker 2: What? Yeah? Like, what are you talking about?
Speaker 1: I don't think the coffee table like should be our responsibility since technically, what.
Speaker 2: Did you do break our coffee table? What are you talking about? Well?
Speaker 1: No, I didn't break it, Okay, That's why I'm saying, Like if I had broken it, dude, i'd call you and be like, yeah, you know, like I got a little too drunk, fell on the toka.
Speaker 2: It's so unprofessional. What the hell are you calling me for what you're supposed to be doing plumbing work on our house? Are you talking about drinking?
Speaker 1: Well, like we finished the plumbing like a long time ago. Okay, So I was talking to your husband right he was, you know, saying how he used to party and everything else, and all is like, dude, you didn't party hard like I do, you know, and then say when we're talking like that, And the reason I can't get payment from him is because like he's already tapped out.
Speaker 2: What are you talking about? Can you please get my husband on the phone. Are you at my house right now?
Speaker 1: I would, dude, but like he's like passed out. I've never seen anybody do that many kegs now he's in the middle of serious.
Speaker 2: You finished the plumbing work and then you got a keg and had a keg party at my house after.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but like Steve said, it was cool and don't worry, we already shut it down. Like everybody left already. Everything's cool, you know, except the coffee table is bosted a little bit.
Speaker 2: I am at work. I believe you're telling you are you serious? Are people at my house right now partying?
Speaker 1: No, they left, But also like I don't think the carpet is our responsibility either. Now at this point, oh.
Speaker 2: My god, where is my husband? You need to get him on the phone. This is ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Check this out, okay, because like he got he got super hammed, right, Like I've never seen anybody do that many keg sounds in a row. It was kind of impressive until it wasn't, you know what I mean? But like he's passed out in the living room floor. He fell on the coffee table and broke it. And he also just started paying his pass.
Speaker 2: What the is such an idiot? And so were you? Why would you do it?
Speaker 1: At first? Donk was like against it, you know what I mean? All is like, dude, dog is just trying to work right now.
Speaker 2: But you're Donk, why are you talking to here about yourself in third person?
Speaker 1: You're don Yeah, OKAYR.
Speaker 2: Name is don And I'm gonna call your boss, Like this is crazy, Like who I need? I need the number to your to your company.
Speaker 1: Well, like if you're upset because there were girls here, like they left already, and like your husband was pretty much faithful, so like I wouldn't be.
Speaker 2: You brought girls to my house? What's the house? This is insane. I believe this.
Speaker 1: I could probably use the same card that he used for the strippers to.
Speaker 2: Get What are you talking about? You're telling me there were strippers too.
Speaker 1: You told me to use that card.
Speaker 2: Look, I have a meeting in five minutes, and after I'm done, I'm gonna be coming to the house. You better be there because I'm gonna have your boss in the line and you are gonna be getting fired. Don your is done? Okay?
Speaker 1: Well, in that case, I should let you know it's a prank phone calls so you don't like leave work and stuff.
Speaker 2: Wait, wait, what this is actually about? This?
Speaker 1: This is Jebil from The Jewel Show doing a phone brank on you and your husband Steve set you up. They said you guys had plumbers at the house today and he wanted to mess with you. Do you want an idiot?
Speaker 2: I can't believe this, My god, I was like envisioning my husband passed on the floor peeing his pan and everywhere. Are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: I'm so wlow.
Speaker 2: This isn't real. Oh my god, too funny?
Speaker 1: Wake up? Every morning with Jebile phone Franks. We say mornings on the twenties