Speaker 1: Get our pretty faces in the frame. Hello Andrews, Hey, welcome to Serial Killers? Is this is serial Killers? I know you don't care for the theme song, so I went with the shorty.
Speaker 2: I love that. Thanks for that problem. Also fun fact yeah the material girl one yes, cereal bowl. Yeah, that one copyright claimed, so I don't play that one anymore?
Speaker 1: Shut off? Yep, how is that even possible? Towers?
Speaker 2: It used the same melody, so copyright claimed it.
Speaker 1: Like exactly, yep, all right delete? Well that sucks. Well, okay, well that's great. Hate. You know, I have some great news. You probably have no idea, you know, for a Halloween season. The monster cereals come out every year.
Speaker 2: I'm so happy.
Speaker 1: Can you name them? The Count Dracula nope, Chocula yes, Booberry yes, uh, come on.
Speaker 2: Fruity yummy mummy that doesn't exist anymore.
Speaker 1: Sometimes they bring it back when not this year? The yeah, whi's the pink.
Speaker 2: Pink oc to puss me no, Frankenberry.
Speaker 1: Very good. So the cool thing about the monster cereals this year is that they've all been turned into muppets. Like it's literally Jim Henson's muppets, and they're all muppets. I don't know if you've seen any of the videos because I don't think you follow any ceial sites, but so, but yeah, so they're gonna be coming soon, hopefully our friends at General Mills Sen's us some because i'd love to actually see the box.
Speaker 2: This is like when you should show me what it looks like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, no, we don't have it yet. I don't feel like looking it up, but you should have seen.
Speaker 2: You have a full phone, you can go Google it or this computer that is literally in front of us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you'll see they're muppets and they and they have they do little sketches as muppets.
Speaker 2: That sounds really cool. I wish I could see it now on this podcast where we talk about Cereal. But nope, I guess we're gonna just wait. And that was just a segue into nothing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, apparently they're in stores now, so you can take a look on the on your store shelves, probably in the Walmarts and the targets.
Speaker 2: At this point, Oh oh, I should look this up.
Speaker 1: Okay, So while Andrew is looking up the monster cereals that are coming out for this Halloween, let's get started with a new Kellogg Cereal that our friend Matt Nelson sent us. Good dude, this guy Matt, he sends us big old boxes of cereal all the time. Thank so fun.
Speaker 2: Look at these boxes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and look it's actually Jim Hanson you no, No, I'm looking at it because I looked it up because you couldn't. No, but I dropt up the story and then I had to google you wuld have figured maybe you follow some of the cereal pages. Yeah, okay, they don't just come up in your feed.
Speaker 2: No, they just don't come up in my feed.
Speaker 1: They even come up on my regular feed, not just the serial Killers one, because I'm such a serial centric person. That's great, all right, anyway, so let's get to the cereal. So I'm not a fan of this movie or show or any of these things.
Speaker 2: It's Wednesday, Yes.
Speaker 1: The next the next season is coming out. That's okay, this Wednesday on Netflix. If you're listening to this on Audist.
Speaker 2: Watch the first season.
Speaker 1: I know, what did I just say?
Speaker 2: I was sorry?
Speaker 1: I was not a fan. Isn't that all from like the Adams Adams Family?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: No, no, No, the.
Speaker 2: Nineteen nineties movies Adam's Family and Adam's Family Values are two of my favorite movies of all time.
Speaker 1: So that's Enid. I guess, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Why would I know, Well, because you just said you watch it. No, I watched The Adams Family, the nineties movies. She knew nothing about the nineties she in it. No, this is the spinoff of the Adams Family. This is like for a new gen like this is for your kids.
Speaker 1: Right, But so is her name? Enid? You don't even know you the.
Speaker 2: Same way I asked you if you watched it. I said, no, I don't watch it. I don't know what this.
Speaker 1: Is because if it is her name spelled backwards, is Dyne?
Speaker 2: Whoa like that Easter egg or something we bullet.
Speaker 1: On out of about. So this is Wednesday cereal. It's howl in confetti cake, so you won't like it because.
Speaker 2: It's birthday cake crap, which isn't a real flavor.
Speaker 1: Purple color changing milk, which means the milk will turn purple. We've had another kellog Cyria in the past where the milk has turned purple, but it slips my mind. I'm definitely yours, but I mean, at least I remember that we have one you know that's great.
Speaker 2: Right you just you're rolling them out today.
Speaker 1: Ooh maybe they already took the red forty out of this, right, I couldn't tell yet. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Is that like an official thing happening?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the red the red whatever number is coming out of cereals starting and not sorry, not cereal foods. Gotch and I think twenty twenty six is when it must be out.
Speaker 2: Interesting.
Speaker 1: See it smells nice, smells like it smells like some Pillsberry frosting. Eh yeah, oh don't know. Oh, very good. Yeah. So these are our applejack shaped some of them are applejack color. Oh, this is an interesting one right here, Andrew, I'm not sure if that's supposed to be like not mold. I think just what some of those black speckles kind of it. Yeah, if you're watching on YouTube, it looks like a moldy Oh, but it is not.
Speaker 2: I darian eat it? Okay, ah you kind of licked my finger, yep.
Speaker 1: Oh no, the refrigerator. The peach fell out.
Speaker 2: What peach?
Speaker 1: There's a peach? Oh it's all musty oh, no, throw that out because it's a soft peach. No. What my favorite thing to do is wait a minute. Keep that right here, Please don't throw it away.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: When we used to have old fruit, my mom when we would go in the car, should let me throw it out the window? Really live near the woods, you're such a derelict. It was my favorite activity. Yeah, feel so lame saying, don't feel like I found such joy throwing the fruit out the window. Yeah, and it's so dumb. But to the bushes. Yeah, so we you've been to my house. It's like in the middle of the woods. So we would just throw it and then then deer would eat it. Yeah, well we would just we would throw a whole watermelons out the sun roof of a moving cars. You tick miles an hour. That was fun for me. Yeah, you cubby everything. You wait until they were on sale. It was a bowl chat. Yeah it was okay, okay, man, all right, so uh hey, let's use some Tuscan two percent milk today. Okay, right, Yeah, we need to send them some information, right, yes, you might be getting them on board.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Wow, just saying i'd be over the moon.
Speaker 1: We've done that already. When oh suddenly you remember, okay, poise, So anyway, this is the original I said it's six, episode six, But I also forgot.
Speaker 2: When I mentioned throwing watermelons out the window.
Speaker 1: These are well, that was a bulshat. Different okay, different podcast got So these are loops and they're orange and all.
Speaker 2: Of them are red. Very little color variety.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the little the mixer didn't do well. Yeah, and speckles. The speckles are what turn the milk purple.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just pretty.
Speaker 1: It's bland. Actually, yeah, it smells much stronger than it tastes. Yeah, right, it's very basic. I have to say, there's really not a lot of flavoring here. It's a little underwhelming. If I do say so myself, I agree with you. I'm going to give this two bowls. Doesn't really do much for me. It neither evokes the emotions of a birthday confetti cake or the sweetness of a.
Speaker 2: Sugar Coat's not sweet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, generally these loops from Kellogg's are just over sweet messes because they're not really frosted. They just have those speckles on them, and the milk really is not turning all that purple.
Speaker 2: Now, the milk is still if this is it's just bland. It's just a bland blah, boring cereal.
Speaker 1: I don't know about that. We're gonna two balls in a spoon. It's okay, yeah, but not great. Now for this next cereal, Andrew, this one has me confused. Okay, but that's why had you keep the peach out. Move into the country and going to eat a lot of peaches.
Speaker 2: Now this is of the United States of America. Of America.
Speaker 1: So this is interesting to me because I had never heard of this particular cereal before. It is not on their website. It doesn't say new, so confusing. Our friend Matt sent us this one as well. He sends us these care packages. What a wonderful guy.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: So this is Special K, Andrew, Yeah, I know it's it's peaches and cream or like you like to say, crim crem.
Speaker 2: We But I'm mean.
Speaker 1: It's not even on the Special K website as one of the flavors. It's not new. I did find it available at Target dot com. It's not expired, thank you Jesus. So it's good until April twenty twenty six.
Speaker 2: That's exciting.
Speaker 1: So you can buy it right now Target dot com to have it delivered. Really, but I just it's baffling to me. It's one of those universe things that are just baffling.
Speaker 2: It kind of feels like, you know, la boo boos, Yeah, this but like the mall, Yeah, the mall sells the Lafufus fake ones.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It feels like this is like a lafufu of Kellogg's Special K. Like could this be real? Yes? But could this also be not real? And then we die on this podcast.
Speaker 1: Also, yes, I'm not really sure that there are any fake Cereals with real brand names. I've never seen this before. This is definitely a real kell I don't know.
Speaker 2: You look at like a lafufu box and you have to like look very specific.
Speaker 1: Well, here's my thing, because I know we've had a special K before with with there's strawberry that was the zero one, but we've had a peach something before. Correct me if I'm wrong, Andrew.
Speaker 2: But I'm the wrong persons.
Speaker 1: Of course, there was some sort of special K cereal. Oh there special K probiotics berries and peaches.
Speaker 2: That smells like the peaches.
Speaker 1: I don't like the way you opened this box, pal.
Speaker 2: Oh really because it looks oh my god, throw the box away.
Speaker 1: Oh it smells like fresh peaches smell that peach right there?
Speaker 2: Are you listening?
Speaker 1: No, I literally just said that I do my best not to listen to you.
Speaker 2: Well, makes sense.
Speaker 1: So these are special k flakes with peach clusters. Oh my god, it smells nice.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, it's oh, it's very peachy.
Speaker 1: Well, you know what it smells like. It smells like the Quaker instant oatmeal peaches and cream. That's what it smells like. You've never had that, but that's your dad's oatmeal.
Speaker 2: I know he is the Quaker.
Speaker 1: It is delicious. I like that when the little peaches get plump, plump pea like that word. Here you go. I have to like kind of rash in the milk a little bit because we're gonna be doing multiple episodes here today.
Speaker 2: Andrew, Oh, I love that you're just closing that well, I mean, come on, it's about time.
Speaker 1: Did you try to get yourself at least one cluster?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I got a big cluster rating.
Speaker 1: Mmm. If you are a peach fan, this is a nice peach cereal. It really does taste like the Quaker instant omeal, not truly flavored, crunchy wheat, nice rice. Peach flavored flakes have vanilla clusters. This is really good.
Speaker 2: This has a good sweetness to it.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 2: M Yeah, I really like that.
Speaker 1: I'm giving this four balls in the spoon because I'm a big peach fan. I'm a big peach flavored fan.
Speaker 2: Peach is a weird flavor to make a cereal. Why is this Because I think it can be both sweet and acidic. It depends on how you're eating it. This does it really well. It's like sweet but not too sweet. It's tart but not too tart. I'm gonna give it four balls. I think that's a really and I really like the cream cluster things.
Speaker 1: Those are vanilla.
Speaker 2: Those are It's really good. It compliments it well.
Speaker 1: I like this. If you could find this anywhere and you're a peach fan, please try it. This is good right now available at Target dot Com. Don't know where else you might find in the store somewhere. I think our buddy Matt found it like some Amish place or goes to these crazy Amish Well, maybe you got it at Tops because he goes there. Also, no Nineplian City. They went out in the eighties or nineties. Anyway, we'll be back right after this. Moving to the country I'm gonna eat a lot of peaches and we're back. I like eating peaches in the country. Yeah, it's fun. You find a nice peach tree in an orchard in the country, fresh peach right off the tree. What country this country?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Where out in the sticks? Where's the sticks? It's like way out western New Jersey.
Speaker 2: Okay, the New Jersey sticks, the infamous New Jersey stick.
Speaker 1: Believe me, there's stick out there.
Speaker 2: If you go to South Jersey, that's there's like nothing there.
Speaker 1: Oh, there's sticks there too.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Coco Crisp Brace, Yeah, with a weird walrus.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wouldn't call him Wally.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: So this is food Club.
Speaker 2: Food Club.
Speaker 1: It's a it's a generic store brand. And I'm gonna be honest with you. I don't remember exactly which store I brought this, and this could be this could be King Colin, this could be one of my road trip stores. I don't remember. I should put notes on it. But it's distributed by Yeah, it's distributed by top Co Associates. So this this is your generic store brand, like for a store that does not have their own store brand, like the shop right, like the Shop right, the bawl in basket. So shop right would not carry this, but a store like the King Colin on Long Island here, they don't have their own store brand. So it's gonna be, you know, one of these cool So this is gonna be your Now, I don't know if this is going to be. Yeah, this is gonna be either Coco Crispies or Cocoa pebbles. I think it's gonna be more crispy. Okay, let's see.
Speaker 2: They look healthy, even though I probably they're not.
Speaker 1: No, they're definitely not healthy.
Speaker 2: Our club is local food club.
Speaker 1: God damn, it's.
Speaker 2: Sold that local retailers who are proud to support and serve your community. Proud, okay, proud you open that?
Speaker 1: This as hell stupid? What do I do with this? Now?
Speaker 2: You opened it? And also you don't have the cups ready?
Speaker 1: Now I have to dump it in our food cereal dispensers up front. That'll go fast. Let me tell you what I put in there. Don't tell anybody what I put two different boxes of poop like a champion in there.
Speaker 2: Wow, dude, that bathroom is about to be clogged.
Speaker 1: It is but serving the public, Andrew you.
Speaker 2: Are you are a public servant now.
Speaker 1: So Coco Crisp rice. I've determined that this is, you know what, I don't know until I try it because I can't tell whether they're trying to be Coco Pebbles or if they're trying to be Coco Crispies. They it's like it looks like a cross between the two, both of which I like. But Coco Pebbles always reigned supreme.
Speaker 2: That's your favorite cereal.
Speaker 1: It is my favorite cereal of all time. I love that your goat mm hmm. Okay, it's greatest of all time. It's my coat.
Speaker 2: Okay, just go with it. Hm hm.
Speaker 1: Hm hmm. All right, So this this is gonna be your Cocoa Crispies. Yes, that's what this is. I don't know if your palate can tell that, but no, it's rice. Yeah, well, I mean they're both rice. When will I learn? Uh? I mean, Coco Crispy is great, not better than Pebbles, but it's a it's an overall good store brand cereal. I give it four bowls.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say the same. I really like that the.
Speaker 1: Milk is getting chocolatey. Yeah, I'm a big fan of the after milk.
Speaker 2: The after milk okay, pretty good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so have you see a food you know what, Look, if you see any generic Coco Crisprice, it's going to be pretty similar. And Wally the waller says, oh, eat me, thanks.
Speaker 2: For show up in a food globe.
Speaker 1: What's that random girl on the back she's eating the cereal? Ah, that's a bad girl. Also, there's no milk on her spoon. She's just eating dry Coco crispbrice because they had to have her take that picture like seventeen times and it would have got all soggy. Plus it's all like glued on there. That's all that fake food art stuff.
Speaker 2: Which is wild. I mean it's we're just trashing a child on a box now.
Speaker 1: But it just doesn't make sense. Is she about to run out of the house like they do in sitcoms?
Speaker 2: Thanks mom? And then runs out with a full bowl cereal?
Speaker 1: But they also just stole that picture from somewhere. They didn't repair her.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, camba because no one will know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, who's gonna know? Be careful. The bag is open really bad. Oh yea's spilled all in the box and they're hitting it. You hear it.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm not going to take responsibility for that.
Speaker 1: Listen. Thank you for listening to Serial Killers. Please follow us on Instagram at serial Killers PC. We post all the latest cereal news. Yes, just like the monsters.
Speaker 2: Yeah what monsters. Well, the monsters too were Jim Henson.
Speaker 1: Well, let me ask you something. Do we need to try it again? We've had them multiple times. No, no, because five balls everything.
Speaker 2: If anything, we can just do it quick. Oh, look you're the boxes, then call it a day.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Count Chocula is one of my top favorite cereals. Like it's like coats, Yes, it's like Coco pebbles. Then Count Chocula got it. But that's seasonal, you know, so it's not a regular for sure. God, you're such a jerk. Cereal killerspc dot com for all your cereal needs. Oh, let's check it out, Andrew. Let's see if you go there and you go to cereals, it'll tell us how many we did. Displaying twelve hundred thirteen cereals.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: So these three were now at twelve hundred and sixteen cereals.
Speaker 2: That's insane.
Speaker 1: That is banana. Yeah, six Perios got bananas. That was our very first cereal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the banana frosted flakes.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're surprised. I know you are.
Speaker 1: Do you know what the other one was in that episode?
Speaker 2: I could not tell.
Speaker 1: I think it was fruit loops. I'm gonna go look. I was very very close back when we did one. We did two. Every episode we did one new, one classic. We're kind of out of classics now.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Anyway, thank you for listening to Serial Killers. We'll catch you next Monday with an all new episode. I'll be wearing the same shirt if you're watching on YouTube. So very sorry, same and thank you, and say crunch Andrew Crunch. Okay,