Speaker 1: Guess what decision we're about to make. Horrible decision, hey, or have We are hitting the stage baby one night oh in New York City.
Speaker 2: We haven't done any other shows this year, but Mandy's leaving for Atlanta, so we decided we need one night all together in New York City.
Speaker 1: That's right, So Tuesday, December third, at Sony Hall, we are bringing you a very very special show that you do not want to miss. You've never seen this show before. It's only gonna happen for one night, that's it, so make sure you get your tickets now. You can go to the Sony Hall website to get your tickets one night only with Mandy Be and WEEZYWTF. You can also check the link in our bio on our Instagram to get tickets as well.
Speaker 3: We cannot wait to see you again.
Speaker 1: That is Tuesday, December third at Sony Hall here in New York City. Get your tickets now, see you there. Hey guys, Well, welcome to another episode up. Horrible decision.
Speaker 3: I want to wave like this, but why I didn't know our guest was miss Team.
Speaker 1: That's so that's crazy. My name's Weezy oh yeah, and I'm Mandy aka full Corporun's aka dead bitch.
Speaker 2: And we got our girl, Cammy Crawford on. We met at a going away party. Yes, wait, yes, somebody Okay, someone's going away party at Kayla Nicole House. Who's everybody's fitness goals? Yes, and just left on each other. So I'm really glad this is our second time even seeing each other. Yeah, but yeah, did a little bit of googles.
Speaker 3: Just show me the wave?
Speaker 4: Real girl, I never wave if you see me wave, I've never waved like that before in my life.
Speaker 3: So how the fuck you got missed to us all?
Speaker 4: Exactly?
Speaker 3: That was my first she said. I got to tell them that I wanted world peace.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's all. You win, by the way, bitch, you win by your anthelutes and how you wear dress. Answer.
Speaker 3: No, you remember.
Speaker 4: My I'm a scorpio. Destruction is always the no. I My question was, I feel like I got the hardest question out of all the girls, I'll be honestly, because you blake always. And it was a black judge that asked it.
Speaker 1: So I was like, what didn naacp stan far.
Speaker 4: No, she asked me what. By the way, I was seventeen years old. She asked me, what has been your greatest contribution to society this far?
Speaker 3: Whoa god damn at seventeen.
Speaker 4: That's what I said.
Speaker 3: I was like, I go to school, I had a perfect attendance.
Speaker 4: I got not even that.
Speaker 1: What was your answer at seventeen? Your contribution to the fucking society?
Speaker 4: Well, thankfully, I had been contributing to society at that point, because when you win your state titled like, you do a bunch of appearances and stuff like that. So I was already building a platform off of like talking to young girls about women's empowerment, being yourself, and so I was able to talk about that. But I was like, bitch, you just put me in the trick bag.
Speaker 1: Wait, what state wasn't Maryland, Waitzy, What was.
Speaker 3: Your contribution at seventeen to society?
Speaker 1: Bitch? Taxes?
Speaker 3: Because I was going to jail, stopp You went to jail at seventeen.
Speaker 2: I went to jail at fourteen years old for taking the car out.
Speaker 1: I got arrested. Oh, that's not fair.
Speaker 3: Then I went to jail fifteen for stealing and sixteen for a fake ID.
Speaker 1: That's not fair either.
Speaker 2: Then I arrested at seventeen in handcuffs, but they didn't book me and I was.
Speaker 3: Fighting, and then twenty one again with the DUI.
Speaker 2: I never had ever. Yeah, my license taken away because my license was suspended.
Speaker 3: I've never driven.
Speaker 2: I don't agree with what you're going to drive, okay, but anyway that would be my platform stand Yeah.
Speaker 1: Taxes okay, axis no. No.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, do you like no dead? I like I for me because I just love to go crazy. I feel like it's really simple and people will take care of you.
Speaker 1: Like I've driven people. I don't know if I see they're fucked up or like there's just it's easy.
Speaker 4: Well, now there's no excuse, there's uber Like when I was going out in my heyday and it was hard, but you had to call a cab company.
Speaker 1: I all the time. I hate when I go back down South and there's like bragging rights on how great people drive when they're drunk, and I was like, that would me. I'm precious cargo BI people do talk like a hour yeah, and I hate it. I absolutely hate that conversation. Y'all. If you have friends that are out here bragging about how great they can drive while they're drunk, please correct them and make sure that they take ubers.
Speaker 3: Yes, I got suspended.
Speaker 2: It ain't wear No, my license got taken because I kept driving on it suspended because I had so many tickets.
Speaker 1: And honestly, the system really.
Speaker 3: Sets you up though.
Speaker 2: So at first you get one ticket, you can't afford to pay it, so obviously you got to drive so you can afford to pay it off, right, And I think what kind of happens when you're in those early years is like you're almost defaulting on one bill out of time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my rents paid.
Speaker 2: I didn't pay those tickets, but sorry, because my rent's paid, right right. If hate the tickets, my phone might cut off. But it's always kind of like going through that shit.
Speaker 4: But everything is a racket.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think if I were to compete in a pageant today, first of all, they wouldn't allow me because I'm too vocal, But like, I think that my platforms would be a little bit different. I still obviously love to empower women and make women feel great about themselves. Everything I do is for the bitch as always, but there's a lot more ship out there in this universe.
Speaker 1: I think at seventeen, I'm trying to think. I think for me, it would just be more so like my mom, we used to do uh we used to volunteer for the special Olympics. Yeah that at.
Speaker 3: The time that we did it. Yeah, and it would be like a full day. It was fun.
Speaker 1: Me and my sisters would go with my mom. She really liked us to do that. And then I was in all the like clubs in school. So I was in the Fellowship of Christian Athletes and.
Speaker 3: I listen, don't do that. I was just in all of the.
Speaker 1: School clubs and tutoring and ship because I was smart. Yeah, so I would just be like that, I'm trying to help these niggas graduate.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I love that.
Speaker 1: You know, so many people I got into a pageant today, I would use it as this little trick to tell everybody about Palace. Well, that's probably why we're such in a political landscape right now. I can't imagine what the hell because we can't keep saying world peace. That shit ain't gonna happen.
Speaker 4: Let's be reallyting is soldier dine war bitch? Nobody ever has to say world peace. But there is a certain level of political correctness that you have to have. We're taught First of all, it has taught me so much about interviewing and like being concise, but it has also taught me about at the time that you had to see both sides of every issue, so whether or not, you know, if it was anything political, you had to appeal to everyone because you're supposed to be everybody's princess. You're not just one person's princess, and you have to get an entire group of judges to vote. You should be their prince.
Speaker 1: So you got to be.
Speaker 4: So you have to be a little bit.
Speaker 3: It's trash. You can't even yourself.
Speaker 4: You have to you know.
Speaker 3: I recently became cool with el who was Miss Usa?
Speaker 1: Uh huh? Who was she? The first black Miss Usa? No?
Speaker 4: Okay, I know, yeah, yeah, But anyway.
Speaker 2: When I met her, uh went out had jacs. You went to black Coffee the DJ. I don't I know if he I think that was a cafe. Yeah, but we are, And every time I'm around her, I'm like, damn, she seems so nice, so easy going. Even while having a drink, attitude didn't change. And I really do think people that do pageants kind of just have to have that. Even kill you have to you can see how everybody likes you.
Speaker 4: You have to have a mask. You have to have a mask.
Speaker 1: That sounds miserable.
Speaker 4: It took me a long time and a lot of therapy, even though it was my first pageant to unlearn and undo that because it was hindering my work as a TV.
Speaker 3: Yes, wow, it sounds miserable.
Speaker 2: Well, that's how I got to find your page again was through your TV show being on Catfish. Literally I think it had just been I don't know if it was modeling shit, But how else.
Speaker 3: Do people know you besides Catfish?
Speaker 4: A lot of people have been following me since my missed ten USA day, So since I was seventeen, I'm thirty two. I was like, I'm grown out, okay, and then Catfish was like that was my big break. So people definitely started knowing me then that.
Speaker 1: Grow off Catfish. Bitch, listen, I wrong over do that.
Speaker 3: They needed it, right, They needed it because the two white men and one white man left and it was only one white man.
Speaker 4: We need some There needed to be any female energy period. Actually that's a good point, like it just needed to There's a certain level of understanding and things that we can sense that they admitted like as guys, they just didn't get.
Speaker 2: When I was on Twitter at the time, I was suspended now, but I remember when.
Speaker 4: You got to know you have a lot of suspensions.
Speaker 3: I get it.
Speaker 1: I'm from Florida.
Speaker 3: That clears it up.
Speaker 2: Yes, But my one tweet about you was people started to be like, oh, I'm clicking on her video. I don't know if she's gonna be this or that, And I remember reposting it. But I'll give a fucking that bitch boring. That's what I want to say.
Speaker 1: Oh, I love about it.
Speaker 3: When you get to see a win, it doesn't matter if you know that person or not.
Speaker 2: To show we all grew up with so it's like, oh wow, I'm just so happy you were part of that journey.
Speaker 3: So we're gonna do some little icebreakers with you. And this is what I came up with.
Speaker 2: This is would you rather but catfish? So I'd like to know celebrity crash know you got a man, but if he can't exist, who would be I don't like anything.
Speaker 1: We don't want to hear that ship.
Speaker 4: Here's the thing. I think that after I got into certain spaces and you actually see these people in real life, you're like.
Speaker 3: Nope, I didn't do that with methad Man.
Speaker 4: Okay, nope, actually not relate.
Speaker 3: I did not.
Speaker 4: I cannot relate.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: I SKEPTI come in a house. DJ made it worse. Skepta is fine, boom, here we go. St it is shorter than me, that's all.
Speaker 4: So like that.
Speaker 1: He is not shorter than No, no, no, kept it all. Now you must be you want to show there ain't no way any man almost says that there's six feet okay, no, no subtraction says six foot. He's not six feet tall. I say this all the time. It's not okay, No, I'm not gonna lie. They say, doesn't sent me.
Speaker 4: They say that one he is not listen.
Speaker 1: Alanson does not even hit side for the plot. I didn't know. Fine, so it was small.
Speaker 4: I've never seen the man face to face, I think, because I know he's not tall enough.
Speaker 2: Fine six two on his profile. And y'all were about to meet instead, you know you're about to get catfished. What would be your best catfish scenario? A A really hot woman or B a five foot one version of skeptic.
Speaker 1: That's hilarious to her.
Speaker 4: That might be already well I mean yeah, I mean yeah, I don't you know. I'm not into girls, so even if you are a hot woman, I might want to put my hands on you. So I think that it would be better if he was five one.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 1: You really want.
Speaker 4: Oh my god? You know it's unfortunate.
Speaker 1: On Wikipedia.
Speaker 4: It's so unfortunate because I love it for everybody else. Like one of my best friends who's a lesbian, when she first like broke up with her husband, got with her first bitch.
Speaker 1: I was like, bitch, tell me everything. She started telling me everything. I was like, that doesn't sound like fun. I also really appreciate straight girls that you know, how people are so fluid or maybe just in the ethos where in But I had a conversation with a girl who told me she was bisexual. And this is also something that is not as PC to say, right, she's never had sex with a woman, she's thirty, okay, but she said she's bisexual. I was like, see, right, curious, She's like, no, I'm bisexual. I'm not going to debate her sexuality because I have definitely been gay men that never had.
Speaker 3: Sex with a man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I do think sometimes women can get attraction to women and just boom on bisexual now and or get this label. Or it's really easy to have this fluidity in a time where it's so welcome. So sometimes I do kind of like hearing a girl being like I don't want to but.
Speaker 4: I know I don't. I just know. I just know I wouldn't be very good at it. I think I would be great at it if I wanted to do it, but I don't want to do it, So.
Speaker 3: You don't have to do anything.
Speaker 5: I'll just show up so anyway, like, I'll just be air and I'll be like, girl, I just you know I love my puss, okay, And that's the only one you could say.
Speaker 1: That's it for me. I'm good And unfortunately, yes I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 3: I be mad at myself that I'm by How do I like these niggas?
Speaker 1: I don't upset. I don't wanted to on my motherfucker.
Speaker 3: This is I myself, Like, damn, why is my monm like this?
Speaker 1: I don't even want you.
Speaker 4: I'm waiting for the aliens to come, is why I say all the time, waiting. Being queer is not a choice. It's not because being straight is not a choice because if I had a choice, you think.
Speaker 1: That I would choose you. Man? Well, sorry, sorry, in a room full of men, realize we hate that we love.
Speaker 4: I say this to my man all the time. I'm too you.
Speaker 1: See.
Speaker 2: The thing that's interesting is, uh so, Mandy and I are writing this book and our co writer is helping, and she talked about how I talk about my ex girlfriend and every chapter and she's like, it's actually your nicest chapter about someone, and I was like, because that was the healthiest relationship, and that bit drove with me writings nown but like, women really treat each other better. Moments where we would get angry and maybe say things we didn't mean. Immediate accountability, Like it's so much easier because you're not trying to break down and having someone understand your feelings that I would say is the baseline for a lesbian relationship.
Speaker 1: That helps.
Speaker 2: There can be miscommunication, but understanding the emotions really helps. That's what gets women hurt a lot. Yeah, I feel like someone's mistreating you women know when.
Speaker 4: Or like purposefully misunderstanding whatever you're trying to say.
Speaker 1: I do just because we have so many male listeners and I'm recently experiencing something new with actor Bay. It's been a breath of fresh air to have met someone so emotionally intelligent. Like we haven't had sex and we haven't met yet, but nigga, we don't both cry to each other on the phone.
Speaker 3: Wow, we don't talked about our traumas.
Speaker 1: We didn't talk like, we didn't debate it pop cultry and it's just like whoa Like even yesterday, I had a long day because I had to be on set and he hit me and he's on West Coast time, but he hit me and he said, listen, I don't want you to think I'm ignoring you today.
Speaker 3: It's a really bad day for me.
Speaker 1: And so just before I could even feel like, he just goes to me because we be talking for two three hours on the phone every day.
Speaker 3: He oh wow, I done got drunk and called him cry like we've done hoard our hearts and our trauma.
Speaker 1: So I'm gonna be knowing birthdays. I don't do the sign talk, so I haven't done that he has what is his birthday? Let me?
Speaker 4: I love female?
Speaker 3: Because I could I can actually google?
Speaker 1: Are you No? I think I could not.
Speaker 3: I think it's I think it's been interesting.
Speaker 1: Like, I know, we have this idea that men a lot of men aren't, let's be very, but the ones that are that emotionally in tune or find safety in opening up to us as women, it becomes a different level of attachment in chemistry that to me, I'm just like, I'm a little scared to fuck him because then what what if the dick's bad? I've already like I'm right now, I'm a little I'm not gonna lie. Man. You need to meet him quick. Oh, I'm gonna meet him next month, So one, two, okay, six one or two? He actually we'll see.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna meet him with flats.
Speaker 1: Just to be safe. You are five, don't do this. I am when I put on heels, I am, I am, thank you. I am six four with hills flat.
Speaker 3: You are the flat this we're okay. So I'm gonna get into our Vanella show.
Speaker 1: Wait when is when is?
Speaker 3: Let me see you don't say it that low? What sign is that?
Speaker 1: Oh he's a taurust Oh you're going oh.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, don't get it an argument. My ex girlfriend's tourists. My current boyfriend's a taurists. Tis because my ex girlfriend of the same tourists are great.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's too much.
Speaker 3: I beleeve that far.
Speaker 1: I'm already like, okay, there's too much there. The bitch just narrow to day.
Speaker 3: Nobody got time for that. Don't be We're just gonna keep saying the thing we're bleeping out.
Speaker 1: Oh sorry, this is anyway I got it.
Speaker 2: Does anyone remember the Joe Biden thing with the sister and the brother.
Speaker 1: In law something, Yes, one of the niggas died and then he started sucking on the wife.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, for like Joe Biden's brother.
Speaker 1: I think died or no, one of some died and then the brother took over the.
Speaker 3: Band it started taking fucking the wife.
Speaker 1: So okay, let me explain this to the audience, like we are real podcasters here, well in our vanilla shit this week, that's actually not what we're talking about.
Speaker 3: But we are talking.
Speaker 2: About a widow, a grieving widow who was praised for sleeping with her brother in law in a total mess.
Speaker 3: So she went on a website called Mom's Net. Oh asked his sons, by the way, So it was the sons of Joe Biden.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yes, because the widow the widow ended up dating the brother hunter or the one who passed one. So the one who passed was married. Oh that wife started dating the brother so yes. That came up while I was on vacation in Mexico. So where are just I.
Speaker 2: Think me and my man were drinking chilling and we were talking about the Joe Biden thing and I was like, Yo.
Speaker 1: Serious question, Oh here we go.
Speaker 3: We have two children. Something happens to you. He has two brothers.
Speaker 2: I'm like, maybe it's not your brothers, but maybe there's a cousin or someone.
Speaker 3: Would you rather me? No, of course it's a no.
Speaker 1: But the thing.
Speaker 3: That we ended up talking about was cultural.
Speaker 2: So he's Nigerian, so basically he was like, I said, Yo, I can either meet a new dude or your children can literally have their father be the uncle they've known for years. What would be more comfortable our money tied up assets home? Who would you trust more to take over your family unit that you've built? He said no, but in Nigeria it's very common for the husband's brother to take over. He's like, so that Joe Biden shit in Africa is something that like, Yo, it's literally like a guy dies.
Speaker 1: You take in the family.
Speaker 4: But how do you do you have to take in Yeah, right, I think it just happened naturally.
Speaker 1: You can anyway.
Speaker 2: Okay, So the woman gets on this website and says how her husband of twenty three years suddenly died fourteen months. She was left with three kids twelve thirteen, fifteen. She said, it was so devastating sudden death, and so basically she started to try to get the kids close to his brother for a father figure. He'd been separated for six years and not in contact, not in a relationship. She goes on to explain that three grilled children recently started spending more time with their grandparents, so they all became a family.
Speaker 1: Like a trauma bond though, Like he's grieving his brother, you're grieving your husband or father of your children.
Speaker 3: And now and now it's just.
Speaker 1: A trauma bond because you share this same You know that this person understands your pain and grieving at the same time.
Speaker 3: This is a healthy though, she said. After a few drinks, we got emotional, me and one thing left to another. We slept together and he.
Speaker 4: Probably looks like his brother too.
Speaker 1: And then a drunken stupor it could have been it could have been a husband, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: You So basically, she was writing on the site moms Dot saying they were both confused. She feels like a horrible person for what she's done. Eighty six percent of the comments were telling her that what she did was complicated and painful, but encouraged her to pursue it if it felt right, accepting that loneliness is normal in grief, but dealing with grief is weird. It doesn't necessarily mean he may not be the person for you.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing, though, those shit those kids are what twelve thirteen fifteen, where they're bonding You know, they do need no, they need no no, let me finish.
Speaker 3: They need a father figure.
Speaker 1: Sure, but they're old enough to also know that this is my dad's brother. Yeah. So I think that part of where you as a mom could cause a lot of damage to these children now being in a romantic relationship, which one is worth twelve thirteen fifteen. They got to have some memories they can remember with you, dad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're trying to replace their dad with the way more words get you a little boyfriend that they don't hate for a little bit until they.
Speaker 4: Like him, the uncles, the daddy's giving, grandma's the baby. It's not cute. There's king way. And by the way, if this was on the other foot and it was the wife that had died and the husband now is dating the fucking sister, if that was my fucking sister, yeah, it doesn't matter. First of all, Fly, you're not related to me at all. I've already said to my man, God forbid something happens to me. Anybody tells you that I would have wanted you to be happy is a fucking liar. I will come back from the grave and every time you try to get it up, I'm gonna be like, well.
Speaker 2: Okay, absolutely not. Here's the flip side. I don't have siblings. So my man said to me, if you had a sister, would you do that? Like you you're not gonna want to be one of your homegirls. I'm like, actually, if my kids got used to an auntie, I would say, I don't know Brianda or so.
Speaker 3: But I don't want to goddamn kids.
Speaker 1: I still don't want kids open to change. I don't want kid on Like I'll tell you now, I'm not taking over nobody else's kids. So anyway. My point is someone I'm close to.
Speaker 3: That I don't want nobody else kids.
Speaker 2: I was like, yo, because Brianda is just my most Like, where are the two that talk about kids all the time together? She's like, I was like, I actually feel like I would want her over any other woman, and I think I would be.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, okay, no, I have five sisters. You see, I have two sisters. All of you die early, I will, I want make sure, I mean, and luckily one of my sisters is lesbian, so I ain't really got to worry about that. But I would not want my sister or any of my relatives dating my former partner in any capacity. No. No, every morning you will wake up with a nose yet, No, I don't want that at all.
Speaker 4: And a toothache.
Speaker 2: Well, finally, we need to get you in your sexy mode.
Speaker 4: The ghost of me is a vicious bitch. Everything I couldn't do on Earth I'm doing with Scorpy lady.
Speaker 2: Right, that's where at our sex tip. Now, okay, our horridor this week is yours, and we need to know. I don't even want a dating tip. Bitch, you like dig so much, tell us what to.
Speaker 1: Do with it? Oh what is doing in her thirties?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: Tell us your best sax tip ooh, best sex tip?
Speaker 4: Have it, have a lot of it.
Speaker 1: I like that, what got you to what got you to the movie? What would you do? Oh?
Speaker 4: I mean, well, listen, I'm just very very upfront, and I've realized being in my early thirties like that is such a powerful stage of life to be in. You know exactly what the fuck you want. I honestly can't wait to be forty because I feel like the bitches who are forty really exactly I feel that you want, like there's no fear in getting older to me. But when I turned thirty, I was like, oh no, this is what I'm gonna accept, this is what I want. I told my man when I first started dating him, like, I'm not dating you to be your girlfriend. Now? Are we boyfriend and girlfriend? Technically? Yes? But my mom prides herself on the fact that she raised wives. I have five sisters. She's like, all y'all are wifey material, So don't have any of these fucking scraggly ass men whoever treating you like anything other than what you are. So I was very very clear. I was like, yes, I fuck with you, but if you're not dating me with intention to marry, I'm not interested.
Speaker 1: Oh hold on, because we all want to build on this. Give me a sex tip and then we gotta go. What's the sexy sex tip is? I think I've just stopped being afraid to be myself. Like I'm a fucking scorpio bitch. I want to say the things, I want to make the noises, I want to do my shit. I'm going to be myself. I like that.
Speaker 4: I'm not going to like be a afraid to say the thing. But sometimes you have partners that make you suppress, like the primal instincts that you have, you know, or even just like as a woman who dates men, like smells or like being out and like you know, being like oh I need to go back and like shower and like.
Speaker 1: No, that was me.
Speaker 3: I was just like that.
Speaker 4: It's so annoying.
Speaker 1: It's like that man go take you as you are anyway I know, and if he does him, I do listen, they will take I don't listen.
Speaker 4: That's why, my man.
Speaker 2: So I'm glad you brought this up because you made a comment to me that you were a serial girlfriend.
Speaker 1: Yes, and I really want to know what.
Speaker 2: The secret to that is for people that feel like they can't get to that point. I've had so many situationships and I'm like, buh hm. I feel like it's because I'm a serial girlfriend. So to elaborate, I'm the girl that's like if I like a nigga, I just fall into it. Yeah, and it becomes more difficult for me to kind of snap out of it. And we've had episodes where we've talked about that and like, you know, I could be someone that's doing too much, but it's because I'm so used to this role. So tell me how someone can maybe get over the line to getting into committed relationship since you have been a serial girlfriend and Soma raised wise.
Speaker 1: She did Meanwhile, I'm trying to graduate to the wife part. But it's it's coming.
Speaker 3: I've never watched this four show.
Speaker 4: It's coming. I I feel like, So when I say serial girlfriend, I've been in relationships for most of my life. Once I once I became a girlfriend at thirteen. Well, yeah, I've had my first boyfriend in the eighth grade. He was white, his name was Noah. He did like motocross in life, like the Jacketary yeah, maybe I didn't know shit about it. But I started listening to some forty one and just like that came I was like, this is my lifestyle blank one eighty two, and then after that it was like boyfriend after boyfriend after boyfriend after boyfriend. I can't necessarily say that I always did it in the most healthy way because I think a lot of people in general, but women especially like we mentally check out before we actually like break up. I've never been broken up with. I've always done the breaking up ever ever?
Speaker 3: Ever? Car what what? What?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 3: What were the reasons that you broke up with these partners?
Speaker 1: And did they see it coming?
Speaker 3: I saw it, saw it.
Speaker 4: I always saw it way in advance. But I just like had a fear of being alone, to be honest, like had a fear of like what else is even out there?
Speaker 2: Hey, but maybe you didn't if you did the breaking up. I think that's what can be from breaking up and staying in relationships.
Speaker 1: I shouldn't have. I think I had a fear of being alone without saying it out loud.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, it wasn't something. I mean, I didn't say it out loud. I definitely didn't know.
Speaker 1: I mean like even in my head, but did you break up with those boyfriends then with someone immediately ready to replace? Oh? Girl, you were cheating.
Speaker 3: That's how you knew it was over because you were emotionally cheating one.
Speaker 4: And I didn't recognize that until I got older, until I got out of my last relationship and didn't have anybody lined up, and I was like, wait, where's the bench.
Speaker 1: Where's the roster?
Speaker 2: What's your time frame for like when you're or are you bringing this up on first second date? Being like I'm looking for a relationship, Like are you letting things kind of just vibe out?
Speaker 1: Like how do you think you're especially with this last relationship you said.
Speaker 4: You w this was very intentional. This was totally this was anything else I've ever done. Okay, well, even when I met my ex, it was like I was out, like I was single, but I was like I had decided that I was going to have my whole face for the first time in my life, and then I got in a relationship, so it just you know. But I will say also to preface this that I felt like even when I was single, when I was dating, when I was meeting guys, I never and this is going to sound like a flex but there's another side to it. I've never really had men who have approached me and been like, I would love to take you out. It's always been you're my future wife, I want to marry you. Like guys have gotten down on one knee in the street, which is weird, Okay, very weird, very strange, love bombing one thousand percent. They're probably all pisces men. But but I will say that even with that, guys can say whatever the fuck they want, but it doesn't necessarily mean that they're ready for that person. Like, just because you are a wife in their eyes doesn't mean that they're actually ready for that. And there are a lot of guys who not to say that I wanted or didn't want, but like guys that I was interested in where it's like, oh, you're actually not even ready for me, So you're gonna keep doing what the fuck is that you want to do in front of my face or behind my back. You're not actually ready for a wife, So like, stay where you are, So what.
Speaker 3: Does that look like? What is a man not ready for a wife?
Speaker 4: You're just want to be out here and that's fine, Like that's totally fine, but guys will people will tell you that they are ready for one thing, but then do another. So you have to be able to decipher between the time.
Speaker 1: I don't want to be vague here because I really want to. Like if you said a man just wants to be out here, right, I know a lot of times maybe a woman who likes to go out isn't seemed as wifey material. So are you saying that a man is not ready to be a husband if he enjoys being out in the clubs or like not.
Speaker 4: The bars be out?
Speaker 3: What does be out me?
Speaker 4: I want you to be outside. I want you to I want you to get it all out. But if you are fucking twenty bitches and telling me that I'm your future wife, maybe you're not actually ready.
Speaker 1: Okay, you're out here? You No, I'm just thinking outside invisible. So I had like i've been loving. I realized, I don't know what this means. I think outside is on time. I got insulted once when someone said I was out here because I thought it meant like, oh, bit, you've been fucking.
Speaker 3: A lot of time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's that's why I don't what is.
Speaker 1: Like you're outside? Like I walk in the rooms and I loved it. I ain't got bodies in them in like that shit feel good. Niggas don't really know who I'm fucking right, Like that's like, so no, I don't like to me, mix it to me, and that's what I'm thinking of, Like I know when I'm When I was my best friend, there was a guy that she was dating, and he had to be at brunch every Sunday with his boys, and he liked clubbing, and so she felt like he wasn't ready for a relationship because he was outside in those spaces. Even if he wasn't fucking on bitches, he liked being outside. So that's why I wanted to ask, because no, I don't I like being outside. But I'd be like, I'm networking. Actually this is worse.
Speaker 2: I think I think we put a lot of judgment on the volume of how often someone goes out. I've made a lot of like comments on Instagram that a lot of girls don't like, maybe because I'm more aggressive with it, but I'm just like, bitch, nobody gives a fuck if you're proving to us you're.
Speaker 3: Home on Saturday. Yeah, Like, stop posting the.
Speaker 2: Book and thinking someone's gonna be excited by that.
Speaker 3: No one gives a fuck.
Speaker 4: It's fine to have fun when I'm single. I'm outside having fun. I'm out all the time.
Speaker 2: I just think it's silly to think you should be wasting your time at home. Yeah, yeah, I think it's just I don't care how you are in your forties or whatever.
Speaker 1: I really do think we should be social.
Speaker 2: I think it's healthy for us start making community, beating out with your friends, trying to prove to men or a partner that doesn't exist that you're this homebody. Like, if you are a homebody, cool, But I find that a lot of it is performative.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think if women got the invites to go out.
Speaker 2: I think if women had things on the social calendar, they would be doing them. But you trying to tell me you home on a Saturday night in New York Fashion Week. I know you wouldn't invited a nothing.
Speaker 4: Well, here's the thing. Your person is not going to find you on your couch at home. But your person you might not also find.
Speaker 1: Them in the club unless you're open to dating your Uber eats driver, right, which some people are. Some people might be forget. But yeah, I think the problem.
Speaker 2: With data and apps who don't have this conversation with We were talking about how awkward it can be to have conversations with men sometimes after the data apps, and we were all attributing it to the age of the Internet and a lot of my friends and relationships even and if they met their partner online, talked about how they were out kind of exercising that flirting and doing things like that. That homebody shit really can be weird.
Speaker 4: My boyfriend and I met on We met on Riyah and we went on our first date the next day after wematched I think too think I think that's important to do it quick, do it quick, not to just around with me, not to be wasting It was like, what are we doing, Let's go on a date.
Speaker 1: I mean, and it still can end in failure, Like I went on with a couple literally I was in dr while we really matched and then as soon as I got back we set a date. I when it got tested like it happened fast. But I loved how fast it happened too, because we're not wasting.
Speaker 2: No, I think that's really intense, especially on a dating app.
Speaker 1: What are we here for it? Not for penal my man asked to call me on the app.
Speaker 2: Within maybe four or five messages, Yes, same hold on FaceTime, and I was like, I got my bott on. He was like, dude, because he got dreads. See, but I did think it was strange. She wanted to talk so quick. Obviously over time now disgusted and he's like, Yo, I'm on the phone with a girl on the straw. I'm off it you Like, I don't want to do it, Like even if I just want to fuck.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's a lot.
Speaker 2: Of this awkwardness in person that may not be attractive to me.
Speaker 1: We can't even vibe on the phone.
Speaker 3: There's no way it's just going to get that much better.
Speaker 2: So I can totally understand that, and I also implore anybody listening who's using the apps just try that out. Even voice messages if you're not ready for a phone call, can be helpful because you can't. The voice props on Hinge have made me swipe blood.
Speaker 4: Oh some of them are so cringe what my sisters have showed me, and I'm like, what the fuck even is this? I don't know that would be my pageant platform, actually talking to men about their fucking profiles because this shit is disgusting. But I will say that when it comes to like intention and like I'm not, I think that obviously we're talking amongst each other, so I'm telling you what my mindset is. But I don't feel that to have this like wife title or to be wiped up or to be in a relationship, you don't need to sit up on a first date and be like, I'm a wife, I'm at this, I'm a that. Okay, Well, if you are, then why are you not in a relationship? Why are you on this date? You know, it's an energy that you have to bring and a certain level of self respect and boundaries. I think I just feel like, you know, even when you're going on dates like that's great, but don't cut yourself off to every other option. You are a hot fucking commodity. You are the prize and you should always remember that.
Speaker 2: Build on this, CAMMI, because people in relationships sometimes then get that confidence and we can all be humbled very quickly. Yeah, being happy in a relationship today, that motherfucker can be a monster tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: And to me, that confidence and that humility you have to have and that value you suddenly feel when getting wiped up quote unquote, if it goes away, you still have to.
Speaker 4: You have to still have it. I had it, but when I was single, I'm gonna have it now. I got out of my last relationship feeling very confused and like like I had been blindsided basically, and I did a lot of self work and that is what made me ready and prepared for my next relationship. It wasn't just because like, oh, I was raised this way and I was I'm fucking the sports illustrated on Sue model, Like, of course you should want to fucking wipe me up.
Speaker 1: No, I've done fucking therapy, deep fucking therapy.
Speaker 2: Besides therapy, just one quick thing that's to make it long. What self work has looked like for you, besides therapy, because I think therapy is an easy answer that some people really don't take or apply.
Speaker 4: Yeah, accountability for my actions, being able to say, okay, yes, I was emotionally cheating in my last relationships. I was preparing myself for the next relationship, even if I wasn't flirting mentally checking out, but still being in a relationship with somebody while allowing somebody else to say sweet things to me is fucked up. I wouldn't like it if it was the other way around. Knowing that my daddy issues were a big part of my problem, feeling like everybody's replaceable and okay, you want to go fine, bye, that's not a way to treat people, you know. So I had to take a certain level of accountability and look at myself and be like, Okay, these are the things that I need to change. I don't need to be dismissive of my man's feelings. I need to do self work. I need to figure some shit out. Because therapy, your therapist can talk to you for a hour every single week, it doesn't mean that you're actually applying.
Speaker 2: Yeah I was gonna. I don't know if you're done and talk about accountability, but I know. One of the things that I first recognized within myself was I've dated habitual cheaters to the point where I then didn't want to see anything I did wrong because I was hurt. Well, if I did X, y Z, it doesn't matter because they did this to me first. That was my constant trope of if you lied and cheated, what I did next didn't matter. Yeah, it took me a lot of time to kind of realize, like, that's toxic because I even leave.
Speaker 1: When you did it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I recognizing your own toxicity, Like, yeah, the other person could have fucked up five million more times more than you, but you still have a certain level of kind. Nobody's perfect. Nobody's perfect. Even the bitch had looks perfect on the ground.
Speaker 3: That'shit.
Speaker 4: I fucking issues.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I'm talking about this in the book now. I mean, for me, a lot of my me not getting in a relationship was because I had niggas with money that I had to depend on. I was fucking with niggas to make sure my bills were paid, and so I couldn't have a boyfriend because I wasn't gonna cheat on them with the men that were helping me either get through school or pay my bills, and that.
Speaker 3: Was just an easier way.
Speaker 1: I think that there was a lot of lack of self worth in my twenties, with the lack of confidence with my weight, with the lack of confidence financially and where I was in terms of financial stability, and so it was just easier to be number two or the side chick and get everything I thought I wanted because I didn't have to show up and be I didn't have to cook meals, I didn't have to sit here and tell you the truth. I didn't know to do any of that because I could just kind of move how I needed to move. But it wasn't It was me just lacking the self worth in knowing that I deserved to have my person where he valued me and where he was honest with me and where we could have open communication. I think it's even harder now navigating what a relationship looks like knowing that I do want to be in a ethically non monogamous one. So the idea that, damn, am I leaning into the hierarchy of then just being the primary? And what does that really do?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: Am I still going to technically be number two? If I'm allowing my partner to see other people? I'm battling that now, but I know that that's maybe why it took so long for me to have my first relationship.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but that's also it comes with wisdom, Like having that level of wisdom. We didn't have that shit when we were in an early twenties fucking around and finding out like nobody.
Speaker 1: All just said and me too included.
Speaker 2: It's funny because I feel like I've had so many moments in my early twenties where it's like people just start trying to prove how much they love themselves. I'm like, bitterly all hate yeah, And I really appreciate that now I'm in this age of vulnerability because one of my favorite things a friend ever said to me.
Speaker 3: His name is Brandon Allen. We started sex sells together and we were on the phone.
Speaker 2: I was like, I fucking hate this shit. I'm like, He's like, what's wrong. I was like, I'm just fat today, Bro. I really like being able to talk to someone like this. Fuck the fat phobic shit. Put just let me talk in here. I feel like this, I feel like that I hate my hair. He's like, yo, I love saying I hate myself. He's like, sometimes it feels almost like it's empowering to just like say I hate my fucking job. Like whatever it is, because there's a little bit of overdosing of positivity that sometimes you really want to know what you want to improve. And maybe it's that New Yorker like cynicism sometimes, but it can be a little bit freeing. And I don't think I got to understand that self worth thing because I had such blinders on of trying to prove that I loved who I was.
Speaker 1: I really needed to figure out what it was that I did. Yes, that that is what I worked on.
Speaker 4: That's what I worked on that no therapist could fucking way that mirror, girl, you have to sit in that shit and guess what else taught me that being with a good fucking man, being in a good relationship with a solid man who's honest with you and doesn't fucking play games and is intentional with your feelings was the scariest thing that I've ever done, Scarier than getting out of any relationship, because I really had to be like, fuck, like I thought I did the work. I thought I was doing self work. I thought that I knew where I was going. But I still have so much more to do, Because why am I about to crash the fuck out off of the smallest thing that this man has said to me that isn't even negative, Like you have to, you have to because we love someone figure it out. Feedback yes, and you're like, oh, okay, the things that are bubbling up inside of me have nothing to do with you, right, It has everything to do with me, so I still have things that I need to worry.
Speaker 2: What you're experiencing is interesting because that saying it's a health relationship. The ways in which men would try to tell me about myself always came when they.
Speaker 3: Were angry with me, not to be helpful.
Speaker 2: And I recently had this experience where I was crashing out in a work and like family moment, and it was this long conversation of like, you feel fulfilled from busyness because all the busyness does is put a mask over your real issues. So then you get to have another accolade that makes you feel like you're better at what you're doing when you still have this that's unfinished, whether it be an organizational thing or whatever it is. A new accomplishment doesn't fix the problem right here.
Speaker 1: I a lot, do you? I like, don't even telling me that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, of course. Oh let's go.
Speaker 2: On a different on a different wavelength with this. How has public or private kind of helped your relationship? And I want to talk generally because everyone listening may not be a public figure, but privacy with relationships, whether it be the things you share it to your friends or the things you share to social media, tell me how public. Everybody always doys making your relationship public, runs it, but maybe some of the ways that it may have been healthy, or just share a little bit about that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I know you be high in the.
Speaker 4: Hig I do. I wizard killing my man all the time. Chop it off like I just And this is why, because a lot of people will look at it and be like, oh, she's afraid that if she posts her man's face, the bitches are going to be in his DMS or whatever. People have fucking said that to me. Right, I have no concerns about that. Do not give a fuck it. When you can take my man, then you can take my man.
Speaker 1: Bye.
Speaker 4: Oh I don't give a shit, right, see you later. That's the confidence before, in the middle and after a relationship. I'm still gonna have it.
Speaker 1: Does he post you? No, he doesn't disagree. He does.
Speaker 4: He posts workshit. I told him from the beginning that I wasn't going to post him. Okay, that was my conversation. He completely respected it. And here's why I think that, whether you're a public facing person or not, you can really late to having taken a photo with or posted a photo with your partner when you know y'all weren't in a good fucking place or even not even just a partner of yourself taking a smiling selfie when you were just bawling your eyes out five.
Speaker 1: Seconds, I'll be hot in my body.
Speaker 4: And we all do it. We all. This is why I say life as a catfish. We all do it. We only want to put out the best versions of ourselves all the time. We do, like that's just how we are. And I was looking back at how many times I had posted pictures in my previous relationships, knowing damn well that we were either beefing at the moment, immediately beefing before, or immediately beefing after.
Speaker 2: I've had an immediately beef after. I never posted someone while we were beefing, but I've definitely like posted stories when I was my ex and I lived into Loom together during the pandemic, like you would have fun, and then maybe ten minutes later, I was like, damn yeah.
Speaker 4: But you kind of like are in and out of that, and you're like, well, we're gonna get out of it, so like it's still true, like I still love.
Speaker 1: Did you look back at those photos that you posted and then questioned yourself like, why the fuck did I post this?
Speaker 3: Then?
Speaker 1: Am I in this relationship for society's perception of me being happy in a relationship and me being a girlfriend or what is my reason for sharing this with.
Speaker 2: Sat part right, because I haven't posted anything. I posted a video of him rubbing my feet like in a little carousel, and it was just because it was kind of fun and sexy, and yeah, but I did have a little insecurity of I wonder.
Speaker 3: If people think this brings me value.
Speaker 2: But also that's an insecurity itself, because it's like Nigga, I've posted myself in a bathing suit and people probably think I want the validation I do.
Speaker 4: Duah, I look good, So yeah, I'm gonna post that. The comments are on and but that is very very real, like I And it's not that I don't post my boyfriend because all of our moments are bad. All of our moments are actually fucking amazing. We don't fight. We've been together for two years. We have conversations, we don't argue. We've had I can count on one hand how many times we've actually argued.
Speaker 3: That's healthy, but I call it disagreements.
Speaker 4: Disagreements. We don't fight.
Speaker 1: We disagree.
Speaker 2: I mean, you got a hear on me, but I'm gonna hold you. I've definitely fought with men within the year.
Speaker 6: Yeah, oh for four months, and by four months, I'm like, it's surprised, but that's the time, that's the reality, and you're still posting and you're still it's fake.
Speaker 4: I feel like everybody, everybody's doing it. I'm gonna keep And I also know people who are posting family photos and all this ship when they I know, what the fuck is going on in your relationship?
Speaker 1: What do you What are some of the arguments that in four months, like, oh, I'm.
Speaker 4: Curious insecurities Okay, not even I mean I've had a man argue with me about the fact that I wanted to wear leggings one time, Like these are the things that these are precursors that we should be paying attention to and red flag that we missed. But I have chosen to protect what is sacred to me because I don't have to prove anything to anybody.
Speaker 3: You think, I mean thinking, what.
Speaker 2: Were my earliest arguments about men, my male friendships, their insecurities, possibly horrible decisions I've.
Speaker 4: Really because of the conversation.
Speaker 3: Being shared the yeah a guy that I.
Speaker 4: Was as if they didn't know that you did that before, Like.
Speaker 1: Dating a stripper and being like, I don't want you to be in the strip club no more, you know what, the like I'd be like, man, this is the taraground. It's not even me, but no, I mean, it's this thing.
Speaker 3: I would catch myself trying to I don't I never said that.
Speaker 1: I'm just joking here, but I mean I would try to, but I was trying to deflect, like not, well, the whole stories are old.
Speaker 3: Oh well we interview people now.
Speaker 2: I would find myself saying these things to try to cover up something that is ridiculous because the women that are here listening and the men that are here listening in the dems, M okay, they're appreciating my vulnerability and how out and loud and proud I am.
Speaker 3: That's the premise of the show. But I would find myself progressing.
Speaker 2: And it's easier in my thirties and comparatively speaking from the twenties on this show, because it's never like I wasn't proud about it.
Speaker 1: I was, yeah, I just became victim to the patriarchy.
Speaker 2: In those conversations when my self worth was being questioned by someone else based on me doing what I think is liberating. It was tough, and I now have really letting that go. I've had some great relationships now with men and dating experiences where I see how proud they aren't excited by what I do.
Speaker 3: Hate to admit it.
Speaker 2: My man's a real estate investor, But the best ones for me have been men entertainment. They've completely respected. They'd be like, oh yeah, because they get it. They can look at a clip of me talking about another dick and be like yoa sha it was hilarious, whereas another dude who maybe isn't in the space of performance, thinks I'm missing.
Speaker 1: The day and I can't explain not to you.
Speaker 3: You're never gonna be not sometimes I'm missing it.
Speaker 1: Fuck you mean. I'd be like, bitch, I'm reminiscent. Don't camera.
Speaker 2: Thought it was like a drum, But also that's that's real too.
Speaker 1: It's so crazy because one of our clips, uh, from one of our old episodes just went around and it was like, have you ever thought of another dick while you were fucking someone else? Yes, we are human beings that have compared though, like if I'm having. If I had a really good sexual experience anally, I would hope I can recreate this with someone else if I'm no longer dealing with that person. The art of comparison isn't always a people joy.
Speaker 3: To be honest, I actually don't think recreating an experience.
Speaker 1: Not even recreating but the feeling it made you feel. You're telling me you had you haven't had such great successful threesomes that you're hoping that you could have another success like and so you're thinking of how successful it was with these people. I hope that I can have another one of these. Like there's a way to compare where you don't have to be emotionally attached to that person to want to recreate or experience an experience.
Speaker 4: Negative experience that you had where you're like, oh my god, I hope this doesn't happening.
Speaker 1: I hope this isn't happening again, and it's not a bad thing. Like I think we lead with the idea of insecurity, and that's when it's really like we are human beings.
Speaker 2: That's what keeps me from anal I hope experience and like it makes me think every time I'm getting close.
Speaker 1: But but but remembering good experiences with someone shouldn't draw out or pull out an insecurity and someone else either. Like when I was reading, like when I heard myself speak, I'm like, I can't believe people are mad that I've thought about something that was great in the moment of experiencing kind of the same thing to me. It could you could dumb it down to like your first time going to a theme park and getting on a roller coaster and the thrill.
Speaker 3: That it gave you when you go back on the roller coaster again.
Speaker 1: Don't you want to feel that you're.
Speaker 3: Painting what you said?
Speaker 4: Now we're at six flights?
Speaker 1: What this bitch saying? What I do? If I'm getting some dick and it ain't good, I'm gonna think about the other dick? Is that not what they guy you said you were highlight it?
Speaker 4: Listen, what I don't want to think that if I'm fucking my man, he's thinking about other experiences.
Speaker 1: Okay, fine, just so just to me, you want to be in d Lulu? Fine? Okay? I mean everyone should actually just admit that they they don't want the truth if they can't handle it, that they want to be delusional without even recognizing the fact that you have the ability to do the same thing. Like, we are human beings and for whatever reason, when we get into fucking relationships, we want to act like all of our human traits go out of the window. We have the discipline and the ability to shut off ship that we don't have companion. If you still think about that, dick, then just say damn but no, because that's what I'm saying. You don't want to be You don't want it to be told.
Speaker 3: Like even even in in in clo.
Speaker 4: I like to pretend like my man has never had sex with anybody and he has a daughter and I still but he'll tell me. I'll like, you're my first sexual experience.
Speaker 1: I'm like, you have a kid, yo, that is crazy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's never seen any other woman for me, because I.
Speaker 2: Don't know what placement my nigga got in scorpio. But there's a lot of times where we'll talk about high school in my virginity and he'd be like, I can't believe you.
Speaker 1: See yeah, because it's a territory thing. We're like, no, nobody's had. It's kind of hot though, Okay, nobody's had. I do want to know because you've got all this catfish experience.
Speaker 3: We need to know. Have you ever been got fished?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: How was it? What?
Speaker 4: It was? Not a romantic relationship. It was a friend that I knew in real life. This is why I say you can be catfished by people that you know. It doesn't have to be strangers.
Speaker 1: Tell me this tea. Did I about the bridle? About the engagement? Mary?
Speaker 4: Yes? So what she got engaged?
Speaker 1: Can you tell the story? Where's my drink? I need a cocktail? No, I'm like, I need a cigarette.
Speaker 4: Ive never smoked cigarette in my life, but I feel like in my thirties, I'm going to pick up cigarettes because this.
Speaker 3: Is my hot take.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I know they'll kill you sometimes cigarettes be looking taxi, you.
Speaker 1: See that, and especially if it's a swaggy buther.
Speaker 4: I really want one of those long pipe divorce cigarette. Yeah, that's what I want.
Speaker 1: You know why, I know it's not sexy because I've dated a smoker before, and kissing someone who smokes it's the worst. So to me, now, as soon as as soon as I see someone smoking a cigarette, you got yung mouth now and now you're not not The tape disgusting it's not it just yup.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna lie, like, yeah, there is a I.
Speaker 1: Think it's not a cigarette.
Speaker 3: It's just sometimes smoked.
Speaker 1: You should see now when I like hukah, when it's say smoker, When it's say smoker on a on a dating profile, wheedle cigarettes, Like there is a difference between a cigarette smoker and a week I would assume it's weed always. If it's well, go back to the tea on his hup.
Speaker 4: Oh god, okay, so see we got off topic.
Speaker 5: That's right.
Speaker 1: She won't.
Speaker 4: I tried my best. She don't see because she sees everything she Okay, Without saying exactly who this person was to me, this was a very close person to me, a very very close friend of mine, and we actually lived together at one point. She had fabricated a million stories, but one of them, in particular, was that she was engaged to this very rich guy who was flying her all over the world, who was buying her all of these bags and shit that I never saw. Because she said that she didn't trust them being in our apartment. She needed to send them somewhere else and undisclosed location. Because I was just like, okay, like I was my friend de loopad and developed yet on anybody. So I was really just like okay, like, and I also like your friends if y'all told each other a situation like oh my god, I met this man. You're not assuming that the person's lying.
Speaker 3: Because you've got to be proven.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well I'm you're my bitch, Like why would you lie to me? We've been friends for eleven years, Like you're.
Speaker 1: Not like eleven years.
Speaker 4: Listen, She's telling me intricate stories about this man is family, names, best friends, places, people, things, nouns. Bitch. Now, all of it was fake. All of it was All of it was made up. She created emails. She had an engagement party that she knew that I wasn't going to be able to make because I had a shoot. She created an email to like tell me about it, to like invite me to it, to say that this man was going to have private jets like chartered from a bunch of different cities, which like, in my mind, that's not like a non that's not like a crazy idea. I'm like, oh, yeah, private jet coming because he's rich. Yeah, but also like I'm from Potomac, Maryland, Like private jets are not new to me, so I'm like, oh, I am the realist, non high school housewife's but it's not like crazy to me that this could be a possibility. She was very detailed, like calling me, texting me being like, oh, bitch, I just landed in fucking Paris, it's so cold here, Like I should have brought my other jacket. Tomorrow we're going to Oh, we just got into a friend. She was at her parents house.
Speaker 3: That is a serial killer. You know what's crazy?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I think you can pick up on liars. That is one of the traits that after a while I will keep you at an arm links distance.
Speaker 4: We never spoke. I don't like people when I found out we never I don't.
Speaker 1: Like people who their own reality, I think because I think those are the most scary people.
Speaker 3: How she feels about you. A lot of people have told me that, so like, here's what they want to compete with you. Friend is like, but I don't people.
Speaker 4: I don't think about my friends like that, meaning I don't think I don't know you.
Speaker 5: You.
Speaker 1: To me, a person is not your friend, and you cannot be friends with someone who is of you in any capacity, whether it's your looks or your career, or your financial stability, or your relationship, which is why for y'all they keep asking if I'm ever gonna be a friend with somebody.
Speaker 3: She admitted on air that she was jealous of me. We can never be friends again.
Speaker 1: So to me, I don't want anyone that the audience knows, I don't want in any capacity anyone that's that way. So not only jealous of that. I should have saw the science, because my ex saw the science. If you are friends with somebody and they call you their rich friend, that is not.
Speaker 5: Your friend, your Holly, your Hollywood friend, that that is one of the most Hollywood.
Speaker 1: But I'm gonna lie your rich friend they are. They are envious of however your finances are. They are they want it, and in whatever capacity, it does not make them feel good to know that they are putting you on this pedestal where it's going to wreak envy. That is not a friend.
Speaker 2: That is not the only one that I do with genuinely like teasing intention because oh like you're rich.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I mean I think something cute.
Speaker 4: I think there's a difference with how you say something and also where you are in.
Speaker 3: Life and how you where you are in life.
Speaker 4: Yes, because there are billionaires who call each other yeah, oh that's my rich friend. He has more money than me. But it's not like you're both billionaires so you're happy.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: I find that which is from being at mama house.
Speaker 2: When there's something that the person wants that's a passion. This doesn't really happen to me where I have friends that have values that are different, which is why, actually I think a lot of my friendships are different. I don't really have too many friends in the exact same lane. I thought, that's I mean close friends, right, Yeah, but I wonder if there's something in particular that was going on in your life at that time that was hard for her to maybe see. And sometimes with conventionally beautiful people, most the most attractive women I know have been been burnt the most from other women.
Speaker 4: And I've been burned a lot. I've had a lot of friends, But guess what, I feel like all my friends are bad bitches, no matter what they look like, who they date. What's saying I'm talking. Can you can work all the time bank? You can work at fucking safe way? That's different thought.
Speaker 1: This is a real thing that we got to pretend, not pretend.
Speaker 3: It's in the world.
Speaker 2: Conventionally, pretty people a lot, no matter how much money someone's got, no matter if their body skinnier, hair, this, or that. Sometimes the world treats you different, and it's something that they may never receive. I have learned to love. There's something about me that I feel like, no bitch can never view me on. I think it's my personality. I know I'm warm. I know that's a real genuine thing. And I love being a light in a room and energy to say. I just know that, like even if I'm in a room with the fucking hottest models.
Speaker 3: Still funny, bitch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hello, and I believe and I still believe I'm beautiful.
Speaker 2: But I really personality is shined through my whole life. Yes, my ugly duckling phases and now I got I gotta really be funny.
Speaker 1: Wait.
Speaker 4: I love braces. I was gonna tell you how cute they are. I love them.
Speaker 3: I think everybody.
Speaker 4: No, I had braces for two years, and I thought I was cute as fuck. I had all my little.
Speaker 1: Colors because you convincionally. But I really do think there's a lot of people that think I'm fucking ugly. You should see under my fucking posts because you want to carry it on my comments and people invisible. Anytime I think that the world, hey, I just go under a comment where people try to act like Cardi b ain't hert and I'd be like, y'all just mad.
Speaker 4: You can't convince me that I don't. You can't convince me that I'm not fine. You're never gonna be. You're never gonna convince me.
Speaker 1: Do you know?
Speaker 4: One thing that my mom always taught me is that there's nothing worse than a pretty bitch. So she would be like, don't be a fucking asshole. She would always tell me that from a young.
Speaker 3: Age, I got hot girls that are bitches are the but like not.
Speaker 4: No, you're disgusting to me. You're disgusting to me. I will never think that you're beautiful. I don't give a fuck. You could They could do it one of those symmetrical face analysis things and be like this is the most that I.
Speaker 2: Felt like, that's somebody I'll tell you that. Oh you know, it's so crazy, Kimmy. I swear to god, I texted about you when I got in a car, so I didn't want to go to this party that Kayla had at her in l A. I was like, yo, I met this really dope girl. And even if we don't hang out again, I just needed that one moment in LA.
Speaker 1: That was a moment we were like, we were like in our own world, you gave me that marriage.
Speaker 3: Te Yeah, she talked about her for five minutes.
Speaker 1: She was like, I'll post. I'm just like, oh, I'll show anybody I used to do that. I'll show everybody in person.
Speaker 4: I'll show everybody.
Speaker 2: But like that thing of like feeling someone's good and funness, I sometimes feel that when I'm in the room of hot girls or the instant girls like it's it gets really weird. Yes, And I don't think my personality necessarily matches. Maybe these women have been burned too, because there's a lot of people want to take from me. You got millions of followers, you got clop maybe people want more from you. But there's been moments where in LA it's been like ooh, this.
Speaker 1: Doesn't really Oh the energy would be weird. And me and my best friend went to uh a dinner at twe and it was like ten other bitches at the table and I looked at my homegirl Stacy, and I was like, bitch, don't you ever invite me to know ship like this again. I will pay for my own food before I have to sit at a table full of bitches that are just like why why I don't like the handschicks like this, and then and then hold on and then it's the hands.
Speaker 3: Want to be at a table with all these.
Speaker 1: God I I said, I will feed myself or starve.
Speaker 3: Yes, do not invite me to y because like hated it.
Speaker 2: When you're in that moment, it's like fuck. And I know one of these girls too.
Speaker 4: I mean, my first reaction is too and it's gonna sound bad, but my first reaction is to put my dick on the table. Every time, I'm going to go around and shake everybody's hands, like corporately, I can introduce myself so that you know, like, this is not a breakfast up. We're not yeah, I'm not you, you're not me. We don't have an issue, we don't have a problem. This man might be paying for this meal. I could also put my card in period.
Speaker 2: So first and last time that I really put my dick on the table was that a child dinner.
Speaker 4: Let's talk about the last time you put your dick on the tab.
Speaker 3: Because I I when I say put my dick on the table a handshake. I'm joking.
Speaker 2: There was a girl across from me. There were two men that invited me to this town dinner. One was an athlete. One was maybe he's.
Speaker 3: A director or writer. Hollywood shit, but all these holes wants some right.
Speaker 2: This was in New York, and one of the girls said to me after they were doing their rich holl.
Speaker 1: Okay studios, let's see you girl.
Speaker 2: You know, men love to do that with when nat you feel like sometimes they're more upfront about it. Maybe thirty minutes into the dinner, after I'm talking to another woman next to her about podcast studios. I thought, you have like a podcast about like porn stars and stuff.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, here we go. That shit as a scorpio. That's when I'm like, oh, with these sides killing me, I'm tuned the full in crazy, I'm tuned the fuck. Okay, let's go. So how'd you respond?
Speaker 1: I said, who you thought? Right?
Speaker 2: And it's crazy because I thought that you were that girl from Twitter. Uh oh, I actually can't say it, but I'm gonna say this.
Speaker 1: I can't believe you haven't hit me up because of you're only fans. That's crazy.
Speaker 4: Gasps at the table, like everyone dropped the one.
Speaker 1: Everyone chopped time. I was like, but was every wrong?
Speaker 2: And she was like, I don't have an only fans. I used to have a page with my ex partner.
Speaker 4: Oh so it wasn't successful.
Speaker 1: So you know, couple page. We don't do it no more.
Speaker 4: We'll keep trying.
Speaker 3: Can you just talking about bitch?
Speaker 1: I don't give a fuck. If she was a.
Speaker 2: Lawyer, Cammy, I'm gonna tell you. People have tried to make me feel small for talking about sex for.
Speaker 1: So long, so long, so long, And I would have.
Speaker 2: Led with my podcast if those dudes didn't bring up the studio. The only reason the girl next to her ask, because she's building one in her home for only fans. Where all she came with, how can I do interviews? Like plug talk is a show where they have sex on camera. I can't go to a studio on opsex, so how can I do this? So it wasn't like I didn't want to be forward about it. And I know that she must have felt like, oh, this girl thinks she's better because she does this now, No I don't care.
Speaker 3: He's better than you.
Speaker 4: Bitch is like that, I anyway hate that, you know.
Speaker 2: I really was kind of like hating our Ruby Rose a little bit for the ship she said about Drewski, because I was like, bro, like you're talking about pr and all this stuff to gain popularity to a guy that's super mainstream. He's on Super Bowl commercials, Like, I'm not saying you aren't hot and the only fan Shion ain't lit or you're not lit?
Speaker 3: Like why she felt the way because some nigga said, but I ain't fucking you.
Speaker 1: You fuck Drew Sky.
Speaker 3: That's what it was. She probably felt that he like she felt.
Speaker 1: She probably there are a lot of bitches that want to.
Speaker 3: But that's why she came out and said, I didn't fuck him.
Speaker 2: Bro, I'm gonna be honest. Jewsky is fun as hell. He's so funny.
Speaker 3: I bet you he could take that pussy in a person. It's so good.
Speaker 4: He's great. Like, I don't know him as a person. I mean, if comes out about him everything that I said.
Speaker 2: Agree, But I'm telling you right now, single on the table, you're at a bar. Fine, if Juy's not your type, fie, you're telling me that Nigga can't fucking laugh draws off you. I don't believe that, and I don't think Juky is ugly at all.
Speaker 4: He's funny.
Speaker 3: I don't like this fat dude ship being ugly.
Speaker 4: I think I've never been guys with apps have never been like my I've never been like, oh he doesn't have.
Speaker 1: A now when he posts them boxers out and do her little country boys and I see the crack that. I love that she said laughing at Draws, but I'm not going to see her in though he can maybe laugh though I did not my drawers. I don't know fat shaming, but know that Nigga.
Speaker 4: Couln't like like that, but it is.
Speaker 2: I don't think energy is saying that bitches really forget about And I don't even fuck well hot Nigga's ruby dated before or whatever.
Speaker 1: I just feel like you really probably took the like I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think the way that the Internet has made beautiful women feel sometimes an inflated sense of self. Yeah yeah, I have tens of in the comments talking about how sexy are But how many people really like you?
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah? How many friends do you actually have? I think that that's that's very real. And I cannot stand a bitch that tries to I don't even know what the word is, but it's such whack bitch energy to try to, you know, when you're like out with girls and there's a guy, and like clearly they want the guy, and so then they do some shit like that to like try to let everybody know that you shouldn't be desired or that like you're unavailable like that, you're in a relationship, okay, like you don't. You don't have to you don't have to do that. I'm happy to talk about my man. You don't have to be like, oh, like so you and you're a man, right, like because you have a man, right, yes, I talk about him all the time. You know, you don't have to lead with it, right You see yours too? Why are you so excited to talk about him? They're like this, this is what this happens all the time. And I love to And it happens a lot when it comes to career accolades too, because I've had it so many times where a girl will come up to me with her friends and she'll be so excited to meet me.
Speaker 1: She's like I listen to your podcast. I Love You on Catfish, I love you and are you the one?
Speaker 4: I love you? On Next on the Beach, I love everything.
Speaker 1: I never watched it. It's so good. I know, I know it's good.
Speaker 4: And I'll be so excited to meet them too. And then she'll turn to her friend and be like, do you know Cammy like she said, and they'll be like, no, I've experienced that so much. I don't know you.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. I have no idea who you are. I've never seen you before. I've never watched anything. If my friends, I would always be hype for my friends. And you know what my response is, that's okay, baby, It's not a requirement. Can you take this picture of us? Though?
Speaker 3: Thank you?
Speaker 1: The fuck is your problem?
Speaker 2: I know how crazy this sounds, considering I'm a ninety day fiance buff. I'm walking on the street with my homegirarl the other day. I think it was the black girl from Love Island. This bitch stops in her tracks, my homegirl.
Speaker 1: She goes folks, and I was like, what's going on? So the girl walking towards us knows what's going on? Yeah, I don't know what's going was it Janee or Serena. Oh no, brol Oh god, it was the one who came who was a WTF in La the one who did Sofia is the new one, the black coup of the one, the Serena Odell's brothers, Serena and Cordell Cordelle.
Speaker 2: So she was super chill and I'm like, yo, hold on, let me get my phone out. And I was like, do you have a podcast too? So she's laughing because my friend having a breakdown. And I was like, oh my god, I'm not trying to be a bit because I'm sure you do something great.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, and that's nice.
Speaker 3: And while we're taking the photo.
Speaker 1: Literally, she goes, you really ain't watching Love Island. Everybody watching Love I don't watch Love Island.
Speaker 2: And I swear to god, I'm like, girl, I'm guys because you're embarrassing me. And I know why, because I should. It's like not it's like a white girl not knowing who the new bachelorette is.
Speaker 1: I know the black girl.
Speaker 4: That's true. I didn't even watch this season, but I know for a factor one, I know who the top three girls were. I know the whole thing. I know the quotes. No, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I need to watch the show anyway.
Speaker 1: I know, I gotta get it. I don't watch the I don't watch many of the dating shows. You don't watch Love's well my problem is, well.
Speaker 3: First off, I love is never blinded me. I'm shallow.
Speaker 1: So the magas, I'm like, why I got a whole bunch of ugly people falling for each other over the phone. So it just don't make sense to me.
Speaker 3: What is this now, y'all making ugly people like each other? So to me, okay, yeah, like no, I.
Speaker 1: Like Housewives, and I like I like competition shows, feel like ink Master The Voice where people got to get eliminated.
Speaker 3: Even the circle I was watching the.
Speaker 4: People get eliminated too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I don't like people already lie they have to manipulate each other. And so to me, in a space and for real, for real, watching a whole bunch of twenties twenty year olds, oh my god, it's like, y'all don't know you know what it's really like.
Speaker 3: You can't even those that more thirty five plus year old?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because watching twenty year olds with the ultimatums or acting like they know what the book they want what.
Speaker 2: That was my funnest And I'm a fan of a is it too out to handle im?
Speaker 1: One?
Speaker 3: We went on a date?
Speaker 1: Okay, I love me stuff girl?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, car Jack, there's a whole story. Wait what la story? Girl?
Speaker 1: But like, yeah, no, I don't want to watch a whole bunch of twenty two year olds looking for love. Yeah, bitch, this person is gonna be one of many that's.
Speaker 2: Make said funny because they're so Let me tell you why it's not fun in your thirties, then, bitch, just want to be out.
Speaker 1: When there's a girl that's twenty two and she's.
Speaker 4: Like yeah, and you're like, oh.
Speaker 3: Eighty, that's why I don't want to watch the Lulu bitches.
Speaker 4: But then if it was us, like this bitch is done.
Speaker 3: I'd be crying.
Speaker 4: I want.
Speaker 1: I want someone in their thirties who like wait, like I didn't have to pay for a sitter in my my mama watching my kids back home. I'm really looking for love because I need a nigger to come in and be a father figure to my children.
Speaker 4: Have you watched a Golden Bachelor? No?
Speaker 2: I heard, that's fine, it's the Golden Bachelor. They're older yeah, what's older.
Speaker 4: So, yeah, there's there's lots of drama. There's so The Golden Bachelorette is on right now and one of the contestants, one of the guys that came on to date the girl who was on The Golden Bachelor, he has a like a restraining order filed against him from his like ex girlfriend or wife or whatever. And it's like a bad situation.
Speaker 1: I want people dealing with real life. These motherfuckers on these little shows don't even pay rent. They got a phone bill to pay, and they just care about how many followers I love when they come on there.
Speaker 2: I'm a content creator. I'm about to handle because I'm always firing inside.
Speaker 1: At the TV.
Speaker 3: What is we doing?
Speaker 1: Me and Nina?
Speaker 3: That's my dog right back?
Speaker 2: God bro, when I tell you my nigga looked at me like I was watching Game of Thrones.
Speaker 3: I was at the edge of my seat.
Speaker 4: Yeah, hello, you know what it is. It's an escape, it is it is.
Speaker 1: And it's great.
Speaker 4: It's great.
Speaker 1: Tell me my Capus industry on HBO before we get out of here.
Speaker 2: I gotta know a show or an episode of Catfish that really blew your mind. On the Lulu because people think these shows are fake and people can't understand how these shows exist twenty twenty.
Speaker 3: I can't understand in twenty twenty four how you're getting cat fished.
Speaker 4: Still, well, we were just so obviously this is coming out after I've quit the show, but we were just getting into the relationships that people were in in COVID, So like pandemic relationships where they're now like, hey, it's been four years, what about FaceTime?
Speaker 3: These people still don't care.
Speaker 4: Don't care sometimes, But we can say the same thing about in person relationships. I like to give as much grace as humanly possible, just because we get in relationships all the time in real life that we know aren't right for us, but we ignore shit every day. Now, if I'm in a relationship with somebody and I'm calling this person my boyfriend and my girlfriend and it's been five years and we've never been on FaceTime, that might be something else.
Speaker 1: What about a male on a spectrum?
Speaker 2: What is the way that you're finding what's the easiest way to find out if someone's lying about their identity?
Speaker 4: The easiest way to find out? Do you ever know somebody's true identity? This is right that's against do you ever know? No, you never really fucking.
Speaker 3: Someone can show up differently, like people.
Speaker 4: Send their representative all the time. So you just have to you have to decipher. And I'm not saying you got to look for clues because like nobody wants to be in a relationship where they're constantly like double back, I can't keep track of what's in your phone. I'm not doing I'm not doing all that extra legwork.
Speaker 3: This is my first relationship where I haven't snuck him up.
Speaker 1: Don't I'm not looking.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna do why I'm not doing it.
Speaker 2: I think I did it in the past because it was a habit. I had done it in the happiest moment, trying to ruin my mood. I have not done it. Don't care, bitch. A pussy could come up and I'm be like.
Speaker 1: Who's this? Let me see, let me see. But it's crazy.
Speaker 2: Because when you have a habit from how you normally get information, whatever is in the dark comes light mm hmmm, and you will find out as it's.
Speaker 3: Supposed to do.
Speaker 2: So if that's really the truth, is really the truth. But that is grown digging for that shit. Yeah, it's crazy. No, No, I think I was obsessed. I think there's a chapter where I read about like, oh, if you go to see.
Speaker 1: I crawl on the floor, b sh, I'll be light, not on the floor. I'm not looking to not yo. You could say that I thought I was that person too. There's a lot of things we all say we'd never do. Yeah, there is a lot of crazy things that you're ranking doing. I know somebody listening has been to this. You don't even want to look. I wouldn't even see anything, just second nature.
Speaker 4: It's like being on your phone and like going to Instagram when you know you don't even have any or like checking I checked like ten apps before I put my phone down, like a phone Twitter at this. Yeah, yeah you heard it. It's like opening up the fridge. You know what's in the fridge. You haven't put shit in there. Uh but okay. So an episode of Catfish where somebody was on a different level of de Lulu. There's been a lot of them, but I think one of my first episodes was we were working with a girl who believed that she was in a relationship.
Speaker 1: With Chris Brown for three years.
Speaker 3: I saw that one.
Speaker 4: What they cut out was that She also believed that she was best friends with Drake for five years, so in her mind, this was like normal because she met these she met them on Facebook is a whole thing. But one of the conversations that she brought up that they also cut out was that she basically on her birthday, went out with a friend on Hollywood Boulevard. They went to a bar and she calls him because she just wanted to talk to him, and she said that a black prius had pulled up in front of the bar and it was a guy who looked like Chris Brown with a hat on, and she's on the phone with him and she's like, wait, is that you outside of the bar and he was like, yeah, it's me, and then he sped off and she was like, well, you know, he just wanted to stop by they like wish me happy birthday, but like he couldn't get out of the car because of like who he is, and like you know, celebrities they have like their cars, but then they have like their you know, low key cars. And I was like, girl, I said, I can promise you that Chris Brown's low key car.
Speaker 1: Is not a black.
Speaker 2: Is a regular bands Maybe it may be maybe it's not.
Speaker 4: A black I promise you know what.
Speaker 1: The low key cars for celebrities are in l A. I've noticed.
Speaker 4: I knew you were going to say, but that that's the low key car, like that's that's not a low which is the fucking most disgusting car I've ever seen.
Speaker 1: Also, Chris Brown be outside. Chris Brown be outside all the time. He's be outside.
Speaker 4: And by the way, I ended up seeing him after that episode air pasted it. I was this is a funny story. I was with my ex at the time and we're at Highlight Room.
Speaker 3: That's where I saw him last the highlight room.
Speaker 4: If you want to find Brown to highlight highlight room, Chris Brown is there.
Speaker 1: Because right now it's the winter time, so highlight room right now ain't probably gonna be open. She's inside, they do, it's just not open on the outside. He'll be there. He'll be there.
Speaker 2: And Sadek is now share recording this during fashion Week, Sean literally has Hakissan in Vegas.
Speaker 4: Yes, oh, he's fucking killing it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, uh, I saw him out in about in l A. But Sadik is Chris Brown. That's the only thing you go see that you go see you see Wait, didn't I thought that that? He wrote the girl a message like it's not me or something.
Speaker 4: He posted it. He posted it on his story afterradd Air and was like, it wasn't me, but this is hilarious. So I'm like standing with my ex at the time and Chris Brown comes over to me and gives me a hug. And the way he gave me a hug was like he like, we knew each other. We've met when I was Miss teen USA, but that was years ago. So my ex is looking at me like I'm looking at it. Chris like, uh hi, I'm like we met a long time ago with like and he was like I watched the show and I was like oh. He was like, yo, I can't fucking tell you. How many women are at my front gate on.
Speaker 1: A weekly basis crazy because they think that they're talking to me on Facebook. It happens all the time.
Speaker 2: And you know what it is, somebody, Yeah, sorry, yes it is.
Speaker 1: It is crazy.
Speaker 4: It is. I'm sorry to say, but this time it actually wasn't. It was. It was a young lady. I don't remember where she lived. But even because she said that Chris Brown, I left her a voicemail. I was like, play the voicemail. That's the clip that went viral, the fucking voicemail found to Noah on my Chris Brown, I said, that is either a twenty four year old man or a eighteen year old woman.
Speaker 1: Like a eighteen year old woman.
Speaker 2: I wonder what the woman is then asking men to do. Just make this voice message for her.
Speaker 1: No, it was her, by the way, it was her, and she was just like, hey, bro, I was like, listen, I've been listening to Chris Brown since I was I.
Speaker 4: Know that is not Chris Brown's.
Speaker 1: That's hilarious. I do have to rap.
Speaker 2: I know we gotta go, But just one question, what is the purpose of cat fishing if it isn't money.
Speaker 1: Oh there's so many reasons why people a catfe.
Speaker 3: Revenge, whatever, but like, why does someone want.
Speaker 4: To do revenge? Money? Those are parts of it. But I think that and again this is be given grace Liebermoon. Hey, I'm gonna get you all into astrology by the of the day.
Speaker 1: Never you know, you will, you will, never will.
Speaker 4: I think that people want to be loved and accepted, and I don't think that we are as gracious to how evil, mean, rude. The Internet is like, we meet so many people who are like I tried to get on the dating apps as myself. I have posted my own pictures. I have been on the dating apps for years. Nobody ever swiped on me. So I thought, what if I just posted this picture of Denzel Washington? What kind of response what I get? And I got so many replies. Some people who use celebrity pictures are like, Okay, I think in my mind that they have to know that it's not me, but they're into it anyway. I want to have the conversation, so like, let's keep this up. But for the people who use like other people's pictures, sometimes they're like, I have tried to use my pictures, it didn't work out. I was tired of feeling like I wasn't desirable. I wanted people to get to know me for me. I wanted to just get to that next level, and this helped me to do that. So a lot of times it's that, bro.
Speaker 2: You know, not really think right now, Like I have definitely been at the place where I never catfish anything, but I just talked to someone because I was bored with the other options.
Speaker 4: Like bitch you've never been in an aim trap room. Would they say age sex location and you, yeah, but you never send pictures because we didn't have to send pictures.
Speaker 3: It was even the curvy girl.
Speaker 4: I would say age twenty one.
Speaker 1: The chat line location, Hollywood catfishing.
Speaker 3: We all you lied about your goddamn age.
Speaker 1: If you had dial up at any point in time, you have got you catfish. You have absolutely.
Speaker 2: I guess I never catfish with like the intent to meet or something and so on brain, it's not real because.
Speaker 3: The way I won't get on the hinge again.
Speaker 1: When I got on there, everyone thought I was a catfish because they know the podcast. Yeah yeah, yeah, bitch, if you know the podcast, I don't want to talk to you, but now I don't want to be on Let me get the up off this ship, let me this.
Speaker 4: I get it. That's why I like Riyah. But then I hear everybody say, right.
Speaker 2: Can I be honest, it's so crazy you found love on there because the men that I met on Ryan would sometimes even try to like knock me down and like oh yeah, like.
Speaker 3: Everybody thought they were important.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it works for me for women too, like people just it's like real good looking people.
Speaker 1: That's what I found better than the other apps. But Riya has really hot girls though.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think all of the good girls are on.
Speaker 2: Like on Riya, you can land hits on women because you can basically look on a location map.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, I like these the bitches in Yeah, let me go outside, let me take it off.
Speaker 1: I tell people to listen to your.
Speaker 4: Podcast Relationship Airs every single Friday, and she can name, thank you, and I record. I had what the Bug studios a lot, so you'll see me, so yeah, every Friday, and then you can find me on all of my socials at Cammy Crawford, k A M I E. A lot of people like to leave off Kelly your man bring him on an everybody said that, like to just do it like his voice.
Speaker 1: I did one so doesn't want to Like, he doesn't just do it. He's just like, what do I even talk about? Funny?
Speaker 4: He's not.
Speaker 1: He's like behind the scenes.
Speaker 3: I know he's only fans like that.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, who was.
Speaker 3: I don't even think y'all would recognize her.
Speaker 2: But when I was on Twitter, she just was super popping with her boyfriend at the time. So when she made that comment to me, I'm like, you were literally my demographic for a guest like Gus, I.
Speaker 1: Don't want this.
Speaker 4: Hello, she run her opportunity and that's why I had to fill in.
Speaker 1: Anyway.
Speaker 2: Go check us out on patreon dot com, Backslash Horrible Decisions. We give you all the tea on there. Our town halls are there, our bonus contents there, nudes everything.
Speaker 1: Dude, Absolutely, I'm not somebody's racist, fucking sprain their ankle log on hurrye because they could be gone.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, this has been yet another episode of what I don't want the TV behind me.
Speaker 1: But I have a mailbox with my name that I got from HBO, so like, okay, that kind of looks kind of cool. We're just going to do this and switch it up today. I also want to thank you guys, uh the last on the hotline.
Speaker 3: I started with.
Speaker 1: Breaking down kind of where I was mentally, and so many of you reassured me that I'm not a bad person, which I appreciate, but I I didn't realize, which I guess I don't realize until I see the comments and meet you guys in person how much we all kind of live the same life, just a little bit, maybe at different moments in our lives, but we all are going through the same fucking shit trying to navigate life and life be life, and sometimes I'm not in that place particularly anymore. By the time you guys hear this, y'all probably would have seen me cry on a regular episode. I've been dealing with grief lately. I lost a friend and former manager recently, and in dealing with grief, there was a lot of this idea of closure or regret for not you know, taking my trip to Tokyo or Dallas and spending more time with him. Because of course, if you know something is coming to an end or a person is leaving, you want to fill that up with great amazing memory praise right, So boom story time, y'all. This this is really interesting because, in speaking of closure, I did not know what closure would look like with a heartbreak. Yes, if you are sick of hearing about my ex, you could turn it off now.
Speaker 3: However, this is.
Speaker 1: Almost like the universe was like, bitch, let me do this for you in this grieving moment, XYZ element O p so boom so I go to the funeral. Rest in peace, Jason Hoodie but so I go to the funeral and it's in Harlem. So I'm at the funeral over on one sixteenth, I think it was and funeral, and you know, after the funeral, you gotta go to the repass. So asking around, asking around, I'm starving. I did not eat that morning funeral. They had the viewing it ten, the funeral service from eleven to one, and then the repast was one to five. A bitch was hungry, a bitch was dehydrated. Because I had no more tears to cry. I just sat there and bawled my eyes out for literally about two hours. And so when it came time to eat, couldn't nobody tell me who cooked the food and the repast?
Speaker 3: And I was like, well, I just ain't go e just anybody food.
Speaker 1: So went across the street to amy Rus had smothered turkey wings, because.
Speaker 3: That's my shit if I go to a motherfucking sold food restaurants.
Speaker 1: So I had smothered turkey wings with salte okram and making cheese. And then I was with a friend of mine, Ayana and Ishmael, and we were like, you know what, I want to go grab a drink. This has been a heavy last two weeks with the realization that we lost our friend. The service was beautiful, but very heavily emotional and bitch, y'all know i'd be liking a drain.
Speaker 3: So we go on over to Harlem Tavern. We have a drink.
Speaker 1: About four more of our friends join us and end up heading back to the repass. So as we're leaving the bar, though y'all ready for this.
Speaker 3: As we're leaving the bar.
Speaker 1: I see my ex's truck.
Speaker 3: Now, bitch, let me tell y'all how my heart.
Speaker 1: Against sake, But not really because I didn't know what emotions to have, because y'all know, I had already ran into the motherfucker at the park so where I had a whole panic attack. So I see his car, and I'm like, I don't know if this is really his truck, but it makes sense because we retired firefighter. That nigga gonna double park wherever. He don't believe in rules, he don't believe in tickets, he gonna park that car. So I look and see the car, and I go to the front to see in the dashboard or you know, see any stickers to identify the vehicle, and it's his and I'm like, oh, this nigga gotta be at Bixi. Bixi is the bar right in front of where his car was, So I tell my homegirl. I was like, bitch, is a nigga that broke my heart? This is car, this is my ex car. Bitch, let's just go into the bar, get a shot, and I'm gonna be loud with it and I'm an her. Make sure he see me. You just caught a snippet of some bonus content over on our Patreon. How are you not a subscriber?
Speaker 2: Y at howtreon dot com backslash hoordle decisions for a bunch of really fun content from us