Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran.
Speaker 2: Phone tap?
Speaker 3: All right, the phone tap email, Dear Elvis, My name is Geo. I would like to phone tap my mom. Oh no, I recently went on a vacation with a bunch of my friends ended up hugging a statue while drunk, causing it to.
Speaker 1: Fall over and break.
Speaker 3: So what don't we call mom looking for a little money for the statue. I broke all the old pay for the broken statue bit. All right, here's the setup, Garrett, our own Garrett starts the call as the hotel manager looking for the money to replace the statue, and then Geo comes on to add fuel to the fire.
Speaker 1: As Geo and.
Speaker 3: Garrett phone tap mom, let's listen into today's phone tap.
Speaker 1: Hi, Giovanni and Luciano.
Speaker 2: Please, Oh jesus, this is a c slater. I worked for the hotel that mister Luciano stayed at last week, and I kind of let him go for knocking over a statue at the hotel hell I work at. So I was just calling him up because my boss is on my ass. I kind of need that money that he promised he would get to me.
Speaker 4: He paid to that money. Who is this?
Speaker 1: First of all, Ac Slater?
Speaker 4: Okay, welcome.
Speaker 1: You have insurance, yes, but here's the deal. I don't know.
Speaker 2: He knocked over one of the founding fathers of the hotel, and I have him coming to the hotel within a week. And if I don't have the statue that your son knocked over of our founder, Zach Morris, we're.
Speaker 1: Going to have a problem.
Speaker 4: Your hotel should pay for whatever time it's not done, not.
Speaker 1: When your son knocked it over on purpose.
Speaker 4: How much is it? How much is it? How much is this whatever kind of statue it.
Speaker 1: Is, I need seventeen hundred more dollars.
Speaker 4: Now, you are absolutely out of your mind. The hotel's line or whoever. I also have the business, and if something breaks inside my business, I have insurance for that purpose.
Speaker 1: Do you run a four star hotel?
Speaker 4: No, I've run a four star bakery.
Speaker 1: A four star bakery. Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: If one of your customers came over and knocked over the Pillsbury dough boy, I'm sure you would make him repla too.
Speaker 4: He gave you more than enough money for your damn statue, so you know what you can shove it.
Speaker 2: Listen, I'm gonna get that money. And I'm not getting paid in donuts or whatever.
Speaker 4: You ain't getting bid in bread or donuts. And by the way, they're very good donuts.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'll believe it when I taste it, all right.
Speaker 4: So right, but I ain't giving you no more dough either. How's that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're giving me more dough.
Speaker 2: I mean I will come to the bakery and take it out of your cash register if I have to.
Speaker 4: Well, you know what, Before you do that, you couldn't have to pass to the door and passed by me first. He gave you more than enough to pay for your statue and another three statues after that.
Speaker 2: Three hundred dollars buys me an arm, and I'm not gonna show a founder of my hotel. Hey, here's your arm. I'm sorry, I don't have the rest of your body because some twenty one year old was drunk and decided to dry hump you.
Speaker 4: Do you have any crazy glues? My suggestion is okay, if that's that's what was that important? You're just crazy gluted together. I'm sure he wouldn't ever know the difference.
Speaker 1: He came in.
Speaker 4: He not.
Speaker 1: No, you listen to me, You listen.
Speaker 4: Sir, mister, to listen to me. Listen, some of I raised a man. I raised a decent kid, unlike you. Yet, come come here now, okay, I'll pay your point tickets. Come here now and come say that to me in my face, and then I'll show you who's the animal.
Speaker 1: No no, no.
Speaker 2: If you saw how your son acted to me, no, no, no.
Speaker 4: Mister whatever the hell your name is?
Speaker 1: Later yes, Slater.
Speaker 4: Later, Slater, what whatever your mom decided to name you. I think i'll cut you, make you eat them if you don't stop saying things about my son like that.
Speaker 2: Okay, and you know what, I'll probably split it out because you're probably a bad cook too.
Speaker 4: So you have nothing to do at your full on the top? I mean, is it that crappy that nobody goes there because obviously you have nothing else to do but stay on the phone.
Speaker 2: Well, no, I have a lot to do. But when I have a pain in my ass that I need to take care of, I take care of it.
Speaker 4: Top Tom.
Speaker 1: You can't top that.
Speaker 4: No, listen, listen, mister, missus Slater jerk, you're the jerk, okayla, because you know what, if you want it, you'd be hearing my Now, I'll talk to the phone. Come here, I'll give you the money. I'll even give you a canol.
Speaker 2: Hey, missus Luciano, I think I would take that canoli. My name is Garrett from Elvis Durant in the Morning Show, and you got phone tap by yourself.
Speaker 4: I got O, my god, both of you. Was listening to your damn station in the morning. And I got Carmack an idiot. Oh my god, you really want the.
Speaker 2: Canoe Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 3: This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all participants.
Speaker 2: The Elvis Oran phone tab only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show