Speaker 1: They stayed.
Speaker 2: The real of the.
Speaker 1: Special day we must have today is none.
Speaker 2: Of them and broken plate. I feel good today for special reason. We got some member of Bill.
Speaker 1: Coming up with them.
Speaker 2: And I don't open it. I said no, open it up on the show. Cow won Niggas to see this ship.
Speaker 3: Real, Yeah, oh wow, okay, we know what was the name?
Speaker 1: Shut out your coming fucking with the broken.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: We gotta frame this ship.
Speaker 2: Uh oh man, this hall nigga, I am now come out of this fan.
Speaker 1: He's a good quarterback to yeah.
Speaker 2: Man, he should be starting right motherfucking now over that nigga. How I hope I don't get the team in trouble, but I don't know what fuck put my dog.
Speaker 1: Motherfucker that's who sent me to Jersey.
Speaker 2: Boy, it's been a crazy weekend. Come bro, we gotta get right into it. When we're talking, we gotta get right into this ship.
Speaker 1: Got my home. What the fuck was you doing? Boy? You broke my motherfucking heart? Pack hm pack, he was sick. I heard he was sick.
Speaker 2: Man, What I told you, real niggas, don't get sick about don't play nigga.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell you what happened.
Speaker 2: Though, see I already done got the inside school. Seerra went to rush this bitch showing up to his games, and he playing better. Motherfucker, I'm at your ship. He took the waffle house.
Speaker 1: He did.
Speaker 2: He finally got that because you know they only have six when they were ready to have a baby. This time he got free sick after the wafer. The nigga, in his own ross came out there on a mission. He came out there on a mission. Now if my news break too minute, hey, I don't know. I just tell you I report without him. The nigga got that ship. The nigga came in the locker room happy. Guess what he's playing future. The nigga don't flip the lyrics around. He said, I got it out the field. Fuck Future.
Speaker 1: He was walking up and down the field saying that.
Speaker 2: Ship he done tunk the table.
Speaker 1: Nigga went out there and Scots three touchdown. Something happened, Nigga, I just told you what happened. You know, what do you want to believe?
Speaker 2: Brother, Broncos got a motherfucking win off the Chiefs. And what I've just been saying, bro, I said, this is how they play. They just getting ready for the playoffs, that looked scared.
Speaker 1: He said, this was the super Bowl for them for who that the Broncos here. Damn damn. That ain't the low self esteem man ship you can.
Speaker 2: Ever say, but shout out the passer Tain and our boy Brown. They they fucked with us, and I'm glad they gotta win because they've been so scared of.
Speaker 3: Pat Mahons eight years years.
Speaker 2: Damn them motherfuckers, man oh man. Speaking of niggas, who God damn going on a spiral downward whatever you want to call that ship the fucking forty nine in a.
Speaker 1: Row rock Party and bro I think it's me. I'm jinxing nigga.
Speaker 2: Three weeks ago, I said, brock Party is him. After they beat the Cowboy, I said, nigga, give me rock Purty over Prescott. Rewind me back three weeks keep brought Purty well with.
Speaker 1: That boy ain't ship man. That boy ain't ship man man. I think he needs Deebo Samuel, but he not the same player.
Speaker 2: A lot of we be thinking quarterbacks be just turnt like that, but they it's certain players that get them piped up.
Speaker 5: A lot of niggas not foled out a weapon.
Speaker 1: But he's still yard Dom just said it. He has weapons, but that's a sniper. Yeah, that's one of the niggas. M Marcel.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna I'm gonna tell you like I'm gonna do it in these type of terms. It's like if all of us go to the club, but it's one nigga I know I need when we go to the club because I know he read it for whatever debo that nigga. Okay, so it's something like, yeah, all of us gonna fight, but we got this nigga, we're gonna win. If it's just us, we could win.
Speaker 1: We have a chance, we have a change.
Speaker 2: So that's what debot is for party if that makes sense does But nigga, you lose three straight.
Speaker 1: Here garbage? Best?
Speaker 6: No, no, not you saying nigga, you get the five you garbage?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, he might have got one more. Doone you strike. That's gonna be a good You gotta buy so they're gonna get more healthy. They got Jacksonville next, so they got the buye before.
Speaker 3: The Jacksonville they gonna lose on the bar week.
Speaker 1: How long is he gonna be out He should.
Speaker 2: Be he should be out there I mean back then.
Speaker 7: And the coach was saying, he was like, they have they've just been winning. They ain't really been beating teams, that's what he said. He was like, we've been ended up winning. Really, Now that I look at it, I'm like, damn. But I'm like, as you just saying.
Speaker 1: That, to shut the fuck.
Speaker 2: Because because that don't make no goddamn sin and not you doting man I'm talking about cause nigga, you knew that when you was goddamn doing the ship.
Speaker 1: You were having your motherfucker jumping up and down on the field. But you should have stopped him.
Speaker 3: Then that's almost like saying they just getting lucky, saying we were squeaking by.
Speaker 1: Nigga knew you were squeaking by when you squeak.
Speaker 2: By, don't stop the ship now, nigga, Hey what motherfuckers saying, Oh, it only matter what's in the W column and the al collar. Now nigga talking about well them w's we were squeaking, man, shut the fuck up, bro.
Speaker 1: And Who and they play Who Cincinnati, Cincinnati, Joe Barrow Borrow looking alive?
Speaker 2: Man, ain't not him? The nigga were just talking about that. Nigga in the club, Joe mar Chase. The nigga in the club is witty. The niggas ain't nigga.
Speaker 1: I'm wi your nigga.
Speaker 2: Stop all that scaring ship. Nigga on a stand by the door. Nigga were going in the middle of this motherfucking club and we fina. God damn, jump up the knock.
Speaker 1: If you buy.
Speaker 2: Now, Joe Burrow feeling itself. You feel what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: I love That's the worst thing you could probably let Joe Burrow.
Speaker 2: He gotta get that swag bag. If a nigga don't get that swag bro, they're not the same player. Hey, what's up, man, it's your boy Nam Green And you know what I came to talk about.
Speaker 1: Prize Peaks.
Speaker 2: It's available in over thirty states. It's no excuses. If you don't stand in them thirty states, move to them thirty states because you're missing out.
Speaker 1: Man. All it is more or less your favorite players. It's easy. Fifty to fifty chance.
Speaker 2: Man, you can win up to twenty five times your money whatever you put up.
Speaker 1: So if you put up fifty, you win times twenty five. What's that man?
Speaker 2: You can win twelve fifty if you put up one hundred, you could win up the twenty five hundred.
Speaker 1: What make it so good? If you deposit one hundred dollars using.
Speaker 2: The broken plate promo code, they gonna match up one hundred dollars. So now you got more chances to win all the money you can win. What you're waiting for, man, prize piece, go type in the cold broken play.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: They got so many sports going on right now. You got college football, you got basketball, NBA just started back, you got NFL right now. Picket tall Miami Dolphins. He gonna get all the yards you need him to get.
Speaker 1: That's a lot, man. What you're waiting for? NBA? Rebounds? Who I like Compeller?
Speaker 2: I like Compella with them rebounds, with them assists, give me tryon with points, give me Kevin Durant them. I'm just throwing you some options. If you want to win some money, shout out the broken play, use the broken plate promo code.
Speaker 1: They gonna get you some money. Shout out the prize bis.
Speaker 2: Kirk Cousin's gonna be out for the season. Nigga kissed that contract. God damn, you were playing for a contract too.
Speaker 1: Well, bring your hand to the Falcons because.
Speaker 2: Dadmund Rutter is one of the most garbagest bastards you.
Speaker 5: Can ever meet.
Speaker 1: Garbage, that's bro.
Speaker 2: Everybody just had Falcons being tight. Yeah, nigga bayed, don't went to damn Eagles. They talking about Darren here. It could be traded. The times look like they taken. Then they get the Falcons. What they say, we might be alright and no sister destructing this ship and we could play the Falcons some teams.
Speaker 1: Week Bill Levy's first career game.
Speaker 2: First Man, Tannehead, This nigga.
Speaker 1: Would play all year.
Speaker 8: Dog, he can throw that motherfucking ball. Dog where you're from, Kentucky, Kentucky.
Speaker 1: University of Kentucky made d Hot want to stay at Tennessee.
Speaker 5: Had three touchdown hop up.
Speaker 1: Get what you're.
Speaker 2: Saying, nigga in the club.
Speaker 1: So that's how the wild Sivers go talking to that quarterback.
Speaker 2: You want a nigga to ride with you to the club, but you want a nigga in the club, which I'm in the club. Witch your nigga. The Ravens are rolling mar Jackson. He's him, in fact, he's him without a without that nig got a nigga to go with him because he got his black forces own.
Speaker 1: He going that motherfucker by hisself solo. He like a Kodak black. They from the same.
Speaker 2: Why you think I said they live by the same goddamn rule.
Speaker 1: That three in a row for them? Yeah? Is O b J Old with or he just struggling? Damn that straight like that? That didn't get no.
Speaker 3: Thoughts because I said that before. It's trying to pack it up for him. Man, them old and old?
Speaker 1: Is he just waiting for the playoffs? Hey? What joy and Porter Jr. Told him to start a family. Family, a family, that's what. Yeah.
Speaker 5: But my thing is he said I shut his old ass down.
Speaker 8: That just a bad was not it was a bathroom, bro, It was a bad route. It was everything bad in you a corner.
Speaker 6: You can if you don't catch the ball, you can talk all the ship you want. Yeah, you ain't catch the ball. Yeah, but I don't think it's over for him.
Speaker 5: But he damned ain't the same.
Speaker 1: Damn you lose a step with injury.
Speaker 2: Then he won a Super Bowl, got got the drinking and partying.
Speaker 1: He don't even dance no more. Now you know that's crazy. You know that's crazy. Nigga. When you get a certain like man all the dance.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean, is he even getting open, bro, because like Lamark gonna find.
Speaker 2: Man, Lamar don't even look his way. Lamar probably got the nigga to party with.
Speaker 8: It was so much to you know, four targets, zero reception, zer yards, four targets.
Speaker 2: He got thrown to many too many fo too motherfucking many. Prime played this week they lost to U C.
Speaker 1: L A.
Speaker 2: Hey, if I'm coach Prime, my whole offensive line, I'm going to every classroom, get the funk out that seat, stem your bitch ass up all week.
Speaker 1: What you sitting down for, Nigga? You shut down all games.
Speaker 2: You ain't gotta sit down now, Nigga, that offensive line is horrible. Bro, Nigga, I know some kids right now at Welcome All Park.
Speaker 1: You can block better than them niggas right there. I buy shit. You not got a chance. Bro.
Speaker 2: Man, Hey, shallow, great Tapple, great Bro.
Speaker 1: It's weak ass ship.
Speaker 6: That was as clean as you could get, bro.
Speaker 1: Bro, that's the safest good hit. We gonna b pop right up. And for the dude that hit, Travis hunting like that for him to not get.
Speaker 6: Right Bro, Travis looking the leader did you see that piggy guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that niggas an athlete. He didn't need to stay on defense. Bro, and Travis, I don't know. I don't know what damn say you need to stay on defense? I think so too.
Speaker 2: But nigga, get ready, get ready. Yeah, tell your family to get ready. Nigga, your life is about.
Speaker 1: To be another year al right? For what should he did? Three?
Speaker 5: No, he was a freshman last year.
Speaker 1: Yes, he's a true freshman year.
Speaker 2: He was invan last year. Yeah, your year out, you ain't got to do. God, Travis, I thought he was right that.
Speaker 1: What your doing with that? First? Damn?
Speaker 6: And now I think shallow got one more year. I think he got an really thought this.
Speaker 2: Was shallow again like your boy, Bo, Nigga, Now shallow, I'm been in there.
Speaker 1: He went to South Carolina first.
Speaker 6: Yeah, shallow, but I think he got a COVID year left already.
Speaker 1: For the NFL. Shallow.
Speaker 2: Nice, Bro, Niggas be sleeping shallow. He I don't know, a lot of people don't realize he's gonna get bigger when he gets the NFL to work out.
Speaker 1: Niggas be looking at Travis Hunter.
Speaker 2: Travis Hunter is a great athlete that nigga shallow is a great.
Speaker 1: Hoop nice, he's nice, like you want basketball?
Speaker 9: Damn.
Speaker 1: What's y'all seen him being like that on Colorada? He went to Okay, Yeah and he was really he was he played basketball in high school. Yeah, real athlete. Damn. He was nice.
Speaker 10: You remember he played against no He was a year younger than me, but he was nice.
Speaker 2: So look, the office alignement. They had a horrible, horrible game against U C.
Speaker 1: L A.
Speaker 2: They couldn't block for your door. Ain't just making the job hard.
Speaker 1: Not just that they get to the locker room.
Speaker 2: Motherfuckers that have stole they jewel while they out there.
Speaker 1: Now that's the part. On't like all this alignment.
Speaker 2: If you ain't gonna block, take y'all motherfucking ass back there and.
Speaker 1: Guard the locker room.
Speaker 2: Security, be security, because that because you ain't secure ship on the field.
Speaker 1: That's what that's.
Speaker 2: Whereas, don't be at every brunch.
Speaker 7: Back blocking the door, giving niggas a hard time.
Speaker 1: Because niggas should do it.
Speaker 2: Couldn't do ship with because if you if you niggas thought y'all were blocking, look they're gonna stand by the locker room.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 2: I would have man Prime, should have left them niggas in at halftime, should have told the niggas stay right here.
Speaker 1: Because y'all ain't doing ship on the field is funnies.
Speaker 2: I would put Travis Hunt on that goddamn office line.
Speaker 1: He got heart than you. Fuck Now.
Speaker 2: I don't mean to call y'all out your name because y'all probably tried your bitch, but ship, y'all best ain't ship.
Speaker 1: Damn. There's plenty of clubs and brunches in Atlanta.
Speaker 2: You niggas got damn start feeling our applications.
Speaker 1: I don't know golda goddamn w w E. I don't know. You've seen Georgia whoop up on Florida.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, Georgia beat the ship out of Florida. But Florida ain't Florida right now.
Speaker 1: That's true. They haven't been for a minute now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I'm not convinced about Georgia yet because they still got that pointer, that punter at kicker number one, They got that punter, kicker at quarterback.
Speaker 1: They got an easy ass schedule. I won't know.
Speaker 2: Until then SEC Championship. Yeah, yeah, that's gonna tell it all that nigga.
Speaker 1: But that nigga. Marvin Harrison Jr. Out of here. I hope Georgia don't have to face Ohio.
Speaker 2: Because ain't no motherfucker on Georgia because stay with that nigga.
Speaker 1: They saw that last year that nigga.
Speaker 2: Is ready to be playing on Sundays. Marvin Harrison Junior, James.
Speaker 1: Harden on the NBA. You that nigga is in l A. Now that's a nigga, y'all. Niggas who robbed them.
Speaker 2: Niggas try to go rob, Try to go rob. James Harden. James James har't gonna call a little baby nigga.
Speaker 1: They gonna lock that. They gonna lock the city down out that nigga. Bro.
Speaker 3: I can't believe he got his way, man, he powered it, got his way.
Speaker 1: He pouted, Bro. He said, hey, funk, nigga is either him or me. He was in that pouting man. Not going to practice. He won no ship.
Speaker 6: Clippers ain't even give up, ain't.
Speaker 1: Talking to and they got.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they got for Marcus Morris, Robert Covington and James Harden.
Speaker 1: I know that was the to the Clippers game.
Speaker 8: They got the gave away Robert Covering to Nickma to Marcus mars K hurt a little bit.
Speaker 1: Draft picks as well. Robert Covington was he could score.
Speaker 6: They got to the.
Speaker 1: Team. Yeah, I can run the floor young.
Speaker 6: He went to six sixers.
Speaker 1: Look good to me, Bro, like I like Maxie Maxie stepping.
Speaker 3: Sixers look good every he might win most improved or something like sixers.
Speaker 5: Looking looking like Cam Thomas right now.
Speaker 1: They came, Oh yeah for easily. He keep it up.
Speaker 2: Hey, Bro, why are we talking about basketball? This nigga looked Bro. Bro, this nigga is incredible different.
Speaker 3: I just told him earlier. I don't ever want him to stop playing, Bro.
Speaker 1: I don't think he could ever stop. Bro. There's no way you doing that in twenty years. Bro, that's twenty years in the league. You've been playing basketball probably you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he got an you know what, no like you know the little kid, Yeah, Fishery, So he liked that.
Speaker 1: You've been doing that shit a long time, a long time.
Speaker 2: The nigga, I know, I know were not on this yet, but my bad.
Speaker 1: And I know we're weak.
Speaker 2: Late last week, the first game of the season, Anthony Davis had seventeen points in the first half.
Speaker 1: Greg seven points in the first half.
Speaker 2: I said, he back, this is a lot. We had the nigga at twenty three and a half. I thought my fucking phone was broke. I said that nigga points not changing.
Speaker 1: I asked my baby mama, how you paid the Wi fi mess with people's household, right, she said, I did.
Speaker 2: I say, ain't no, damn wait, Brot not doing ship on my own. I'm just refreshing, refreshing, refreshing.
Speaker 1: Then I scrolled down. I said, well, all the other nigga points growing up. What you got against Anthony Davis. Your nigga is going nigga motherfucker point. That's crazy. I just had to get that all my chips. We will say that.
Speaker 6: What I want from the Lakers and Lebron is for them to stop saying A d is the face of the team.
Speaker 1: Stop nearly not Bro. You want to be You don't even want to be.
Speaker 6: Bron got the fact that I'm the best player nigga, and we only gonna go as far as nigga.
Speaker 2: You got all the talent Anthony Day, but you just you're not Bro. You know who they need because the nigga Lebron is too nice. Put Jimmy Butler over there.
Speaker 1: That's not happening.
Speaker 2: If you put Jimmy Butler with an Infinity Davis, either that nigga gonna cry quit or get better' gonna let him know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it ain't no players like that no more.
Speaker 9: Bro.
Speaker 1: Everybody want to be friends and ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Lebron and A d they didn't got too friendly. They having Taco Tuesday at each other house.
Speaker 1: That was just to win him over. He tired of that ship. Now you're gonna take your ass the nigga. I heard the nigga, you know, the hard crunchy Talco. The nigga hurt his finger. That just go. I'm about to walk out.
Speaker 2: Just how the fuck you hurt your finger on a crunchy taco.
Speaker 1: I can't trust this nigga.
Speaker 2: Chris Paul comes off the bench for the first time in nineteen seasons.
Speaker 1: That nigga don't played a long time. Yeah, right behind Lebron.
Speaker 5: They I like Chris Paul on the bench with them, but they ain't finna win.
Speaker 1: It with Chris Paul. They ain't finn be shipped. Stephen Stefan.
Speaker 2: Brooks, Hey, you should have got a flavoring because just hey man, you.
Speaker 3: Can't do that. Come on man, you have forty two against the plans before I get in these comments.
Speaker 2: Uh, they say the White Howard claims lawsuit against him is about money and greed.
Speaker 1: Nigga answer the question. We don't give. I'm not gonna spend too much time on it. The White House. But nigga, you're going up doing interviews and you get.
Speaker 2: Mad when they ask you a quest. Nigga, you know why they got you there. You don't even play basketball.
Speaker 1: You know what they want to know? Answer the question.
Speaker 3: That's his team for his team is supposed to tell him, like they're gonna ask you this, be prepared you click bait now. Yeah, they're not telling him that this is how you get back in the league.
Speaker 1: Don't no team want that nigga right now?
Speaker 6: Bro, the NBA knows everything before it happens, so they probably been if this is a loss, they knew about this ship.
Speaker 1: That's why he probably be up. He out everything getting exposed.
Speaker 2: You don't trust your like the Rikords that's coming in. You don't trust them around a player like the White House.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's terrible cause the nigga so strong human nigglative. Next the nigga nigga get the young players over there.
Speaker 2: You saying you're watching film and then next thing is this nigga Superman and it's just him.
Speaker 1: They stopped.
Speaker 2: I'm not telling let's get in to some coming. So y'all, nigga don't want to know the truth.
Speaker 1: That's why they don't want the guys Superman. They got a little high patch on with the little man. It looks like man, okay, he got a blank all right?
Speaker 2: Jay said, they hide Greg like this proud family Charlie Brown. Now Greg had himself. Man, if we don't we don't do no testing. If a nigga got some charges.
Speaker 1: Greg do good hard work.
Speaker 2: He might be trying to be the KD. So whatever my nigga, don't let him do that. Stop calling him Greg. If Winston, I feel like they might be a goddamn off. Like I hear you boys, Why they hiding Greg?
Speaker 1: That ain't Greg.
Speaker 2: Officer Jasmine Bridges said, I haven't even watched the game this season, but this is my favorite sports show of all time.
Speaker 1: Come on, appreciate shout out that, Jasmine Bridges. Man oh R J. Ferguson fifty fifty fifty hold all he god damn number ship for J r J. He said, what shoes the me is dumb? Got on he got on some luves b.
Speaker 5: Fuck you.
Speaker 1: For them. I dropped the link for y'all. Nigga start channeling some birds. They don't know nigh, don't know respect. They'll know down travel to Africa. Just the shot man. Ain't gonna let that nigga be serious. Man, man, if.
Speaker 2: Y'all see r J picture r J. You know r J, that chilling man. He just will try to get him with good he don't know better. Thank you r J for tuning in the show, bro like.
Speaker 1: You teach kids. Yeah, it's he's gonna he live a nice Yeah, he a good guy.
Speaker 2: Man, Milton Green, Nigga might be my cousin. Ma ain't tail Prize Peaks the fuck with us in Louisiana. We're trying to get nineteen forty two in Fiji. Two man, Prize Peak. Hey, I've been seeing Prize Peaks on a lot of commercial with the wife.
Speaker 1: He got that, Nigga. I'm proud of Prize Peak. Yeah, sure so Nigga.
Speaker 2: With that being said, Nigga go to Louisiana like the nigga saying he want to add that nineteen forty two in Fiji Water.
Speaker 1: Let's get this shit all over the nation.
Speaker 2: Nigga, I'm just over there. I went out, went on a little vacation this weekend.
Speaker 1: Nigga.
Speaker 2: I couldn't even get on Prize Peak for real. They don't even let you get on that motherfucking certain country. I was like, Nigga, they must know it's some money to be made on this motherfucker shout out the Prize Peak preach ninety five hundred cent event. Need more screen time, nigga?
Speaker 1: Why yah? Yeah she got a nigga. Bro.
Speaker 2: The girl on Cheat do you.
Speaker 1: Yeah? She cheap bro? Yeah?
Speaker 2: She said, we don't get up on Strict two that came on.
Speaker 1: D Nice nine eighty seven said, man, bring Lex back for what your freaking ass niggasga, But we're gonna get her back, Bro, that we gotta win.
Speaker 2: If we win, let's come back. So you nigga stopped hating in the comment. Oh them picks ain't gonna hit, Nigga, you want Lex.
Speaker 1: We gotta hit. Yeah, let we hit.
Speaker 2: LETX come back in. I ain't gonna even tell you what she says she's gonna wear next time.
Speaker 1: He playing.
Speaker 2: We ain't talked about it, but that boy The Link twenty two said that boy now to go. Who would have thought it all began from a mental health drop? If you know, you know, man, and fuck you.
Speaker 1: If you know you know? It's crazy. Lately Entertainment said, we miss Dad? Who is we? It got three likes three likes. Oh, I ain't like that. Oh I'm sorry that a hundred goon.
Speaker 2: Oh said, Now I knew when you first said you had this idea about sports on the podcast and said, then that's gonna be firing.
Speaker 1: Sure enough you made it true. I'm proud of you, bro, for.
Speaker 2: A nigga who never met me, Bro, I'm proud that you proud of me. That mean a lie, Bro, Joe Joe whole say personable. I guess Dad Free error joined on Facebook Marketplace.
Speaker 1: For the Hunter. Don't want it for more than forty but just know that's hilarious. Okay, what you do? I mean, that's what the team do. Bro. Nigga, you saw the Jordans. No, I ain't put it on Facebook, nigga? What you laughing about? The nigga? That's a que George stealing? I ain't Still that's stop with that man, I ain't still nothing.
Speaker 2: I'm so happy about this memorabillum we got. We got a front shout out of Josh mil Yeah, shout out Jacoba. Brids said, bro, if you got any I seen.
Speaker 1: One nigga to come in.
Speaker 2: We were spot to pull that up anyway. Nigga said he had something that the house.
Speaker 1: He was gonna mail it. Uh, it was some bullshit we had. We need to put the address that they can send it to.
Speaker 3: No no, no, no, no, no no no, it's gonna be niggas pulling up.
Speaker 1: How we're gonna get the mirror billum sending to drop the merch warehouse. Yeah, all right, we.
Speaker 2: Gotta be Yeah, that's for the long bleap right there, right ship fun up. Speaking of funk up, it's about that time calling the enforcers.
Speaker 3: Oh ship, let me let me go call him right quick matter, let me go get him right there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you act slow sometimes, Damn, I be thinking, you be knowing what I'm talking about. Then I see the nigga that might come back with nothing.
Speaker 1: I thought about going to going back on it. You think that James Harden deal does anything for.
Speaker 2: The No, no, no, no, chan, this is what I and I agree with that. Now, this is what I'm saying, Bro, with that, it's about Kawhi and Paul being healthy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they could win with the team they had.
Speaker 5: That's all they need, Kawhi and Paul.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they never It never was about ain't going, Bro, because it's gonna be in that same like how one of them was hurt and Russell stepped up in the playoffs. Now you got another nigga helping the playoffs.
Speaker 8: Rus is stepping up already this season. Man, he's playing playing well. So I don't know how that helped or hurt Bro his game.
Speaker 2: One thing about that basketball, Bro, it only could go so many places. There's too many motherfucking cooks in.
Speaker 1: The kitchen.
Speaker 7: Superstars bring that ball up the court. I don't know, Bro, if they if they play like some damn they got to play on some pickup ball type ship, just hope they skilled better than everybody else.
Speaker 1: It never works, right, It never the motherfucking house.
Speaker 2: Did you see him beat my boy man broon nuts?
Speaker 4: But director direct shout out to them one dumb look, we got long boot the mother bell.
Speaker 1: Wa man.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 2: You mean so much to the show and means so much to the Sports World.
Speaker 1: We had to get you a cake. We got you some liquor too, but we drunk it on Halloween. Do on Halloween, child? Man, you were born on Halloween.
Speaker 5: Bro, Yeah, my birthday is pretty fun every year.
Speaker 1: Can't like man, Dom, I appreciate y'all. Man, we gotta get some words for you.
Speaker 2: For you, I want you to close us out on the outro, Man, We got to get some words for you.
Speaker 1: How you feel man?
Speaker 6: I feel good, Man, I feel good to be here today. You know what I'm saying. Separate my birthday. You know the team every week this is one of my highlights of my week for sure.
Speaker 5: So you know what I'm saying. I always appreciate y'all.
Speaker 1: You know we got that, Dom. We're your favorite player all the time. Uh kd K, nigg We gotta get you out of my mother. This is what we gotta do.
Speaker 2: We gotta but if y'all with it, we gotta make dumb and make a wish nigga not to drink something like say Baltance.
Speaker 1: Some ship we got damn hook him up to some ship that sounds like bad.
Speaker 6: Look.
Speaker 5: I pretend to be ill.
Speaker 1: I don't play the parking in the handicapping spot.
Speaker 2: Y'all are walking, Oh in a dire situation now will oh, nigga?
Speaker 1: That's all I It depends what Carl'm driving. Nigga, I got damn parallel.
Speaker 8: Park KD February first pull up on us man in town against the Hawks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll talk.
Speaker 2: If we can't get you to come live, nigga, do a zoom, we will take a zoom from you, nigga. In fact, nigga, everybody will like you. And if y'all don't you better not say ship.
Speaker 1: We like Kevin. What's the podcast with Eddie Eddie? He got his podcast Eddie Eddie. Yeah, we don't take that's that's the key we got to get send him in this clip. Okay, we need more clips. When that man saying we'll be.
Speaker 2: Back, we got some highlights and some low lights. Shout out to the boy down on his birthday.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: Y'all following them on social media and let him know how.
Speaker 1: You feel about dom all caps he except r J. We already know how you feel. We'll be back on broken, just like that was back.
Speaker 2: I see Marcel's in the hallow Halloween spirit, unless he's just being a Giants fan don't want to be seen like, yeah, bro, to lose to the Jets, that nigga Zac Wilson looked like Pat Mahomega.
Speaker 8: Botho, no man, mister, Yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: A lot of niggas were saying Marcel that they would they shouldn't be allowed to spot their own spot their own ball. Why not they spotted at themselves, they said, the reps supposed.
Speaker 1: To Oh the Giants spot you know, the Jets spotted it. Did you see that? Didn't see that newg grig they were talking about that like, took the ball and spied and then started to play.
Speaker 2: Yeah, basically then spiked the ball. Ain't nobody to teat y'all. Sorry that ship. That ship wasn't given trying to get the game over with another long like I would have to say Colorado, I ain't inspect Colorado.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I don't care if they win to lose because their games be excited. But their last game wasn't even exciting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't watch that.
Speaker 2: They kicked shallow out the game early early. The offensive line ain't blocking referees, y'all, see bro, y'all gotta keep the rains up. Yeah, yeah, how y'all think we're gonna keep watching if y'all got damn fuck over Colorado?
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, they gonna see the decreasing y'all turn us against Colorado.
Speaker 2: Oh nigga them rained down, Yeah, sure, drastically, drastically.
Speaker 1: Mhmm. You gotta tighten up, gotta tighten up. You got a load like that? No, I ain't got no low light? Man?
Speaker 2: Are you ready to get in the highlights? How your books looking? That's a low light. We took that. We took that of the Hawks because niggas. You know what niggas don't when they come here.
Speaker 1: You know what? Right it was in Atlanta they lost b Dame just filed for divorce.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah, the nigga free man. We got the money that makes and now here in Atlanta. Oh man, they said that nigga went crazy.
Speaker 1: Demons Dame. He was right at the Lord a lord Lord demons time Dame.
Speaker 2: Listening and listening to that twenty one that little Harold.
Speaker 1: I like them rage highlight. Cooper Flag commits to go to duke over you cud. That's a how low light. That's a lot like you. He's definitely that master. I can't hear you. He definitely that's my team.
Speaker 2: To you, who who the best player that will come out to.
Speaker 10: Do See, I'm gonna say I was a big Parker fan, Ary Parker and Justice winslow.
Speaker 1: Average NBA players I'm talking about. Think that was my come out there. You gotta say. I'm gonna say j J Reddy Damn Yes, over debatable. J J got all the records. But you'll remember Grant Hill though.
Speaker 5: He is a Christian later Christian, I say the same.
Speaker 1: He came to the Hawks and wasn't ship. That was disappointing. Bro.
Speaker 2: You know they thought for North Carolina Tyler Hansbro gonna be.
Speaker 1: Like, ye, how that ship be? Christian got drafted by the Hawks. No Minnesota. He came quick though, another load.
Speaker 2: Like we already talked about the whole pat what's Taylor Swift at the game?
Speaker 1: Man, Kelly nigga, don't let no female have that much control over you.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: Now she thinks, oh yeah, it's her his nigga can't do it without.
Speaker 2: Now she gotta rearrange her whole tour and come to every city game because you can't do ship without him.
Speaker 1: Man. He like like one of my little cousins.
Speaker 2: When when the nigga mama comes to the game, the nigga go crazy.
Speaker 1: If that nigga mama ain't now nigga.
Speaker 2: Crying, when get your ass off that fucking field, nigga.
Speaker 1: Another low light? Uh, I ain't really got to talk about the damn Falcons highlight?
Speaker 2: Can I put now? Y'all know I've been hard on these niggas.
Speaker 1: That's a Paul Man. Continue. Okay, if some up.
Speaker 2: North niggas watch this show, but I know I've been You know what I mean, I haven't been. I've been a discipline there. I showed these niggas too much discipline.
Speaker 1: That Paul.
Speaker 2: But that press guy, it's all highlight for nigga. You did your motherfucking thing, great game. He killed them, didn't look back.
Speaker 1: See the lamb had to down nigga fan.
Speaker 3: That's how when they have games like that, that's how I know they can do something in the playoffs.
Speaker 2: Bro like saying, hey, I'm gonna tell you this that and I agree with you. I just think forty nine ers just got their number.
Speaker 1: Certain team just have a certain team numbers.
Speaker 2: When forty nine ers lace up, they clean They're like, oh shit, We're gonna beat the ship out of these niggas.
Speaker 1: They scared of us. Yeah. You if a team not beat you so many times, you think about how you gonna lose. Think about how the bromos and you don't lost.
Speaker 2: Bro for eight years. That's sixteen times. Eight times too, because they're in the division. If a team beat you sixteen straight motherfucking times, you don't think about beating them.
Speaker 1: You think about, we can't lose this bad, how close?
Speaker 2: How close can we get? And if you fucking win. Nigga said that we felt like.
Speaker 1: It was a super Bowl.
Speaker 2: Goddamn God, Damn Shane Russell Wilson ship, ain't you got any highlights? Highlights?
Speaker 1: Man? The Kings.
Speaker 6: I like the Kings this season, bro. They just lost though, uh now they beat the Lakers. They beat the Lakers in overtime.
Speaker 1: They lost to the Warriors. Warriors. That's the Warriors, though, that's that's like a little rivalry.
Speaker 2: Though I should they should have been man since last season.
Speaker 6: So I like the Kings. I like Darren even though he just got hurt. He's gonna be out for a little minute.
Speaker 8: But uh, he's the first one that he first played to sign with Steph. Steph did.
Speaker 1: See.
Speaker 2: That's the thing. I'm not signing to a nigga. I need to be in the same, in the same to beat you wait till the nigga retired.
Speaker 1: Don't do that, bro.
Speaker 6: I mean it's early, but the Celsis look Selsa's little strong Nuggets. Nuggets look like they ain't lost the beat the niggas.
Speaker 1: We ain't even gotta discuss them.
Speaker 3: Why don't y'all tell us what team y'all got coming out the conference now and then will be visited.
Speaker 1: Right now, it's gonna be Bucks versus Nuggets.
Speaker 3: You got, so you got you're taking Bucks out of the Eastern, Nuggets out the West.
Speaker 1: I ain't out at that, but.
Speaker 10: You got Greg I had the Clippers into the James Harden trace. So I'm gonna go with the Sons now, I gotta go with the Celtics out of the East.
Speaker 3: Young niggas, Yeah what, Yeah, it's versative, just different takes.
Speaker 1: Who you got.
Speaker 6: Winston Celtics for damn show. I'm gonna go Celtic Nuggets or Celtic Sons. I want to see the Celtics. I want to see the Sons make it. But they heard already.
Speaker 1: Bro, Bro, ain't no goddamn way. It's you think about it.
Speaker 2: With the athletes they get, they the world class athletes.
Speaker 1: You can't work a week straight a week, Bro, I do think.
Speaker 6: I do think in the West though, the Sons is the only team that can.
Speaker 1: Like get any given time.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because I mean they won two games last year in the playoffs. They Nigga kicked everybody else.
Speaker 1: As everybody else it went even close and Kate was playing bad.
Speaker 2: Like I'm gonna tell you this, Kevin Durant is the most scariest player.
Speaker 1: In the league.
Speaker 2: I ain't saying who the best right now because you know that gives a take that change every week When I say scariest player.
Speaker 1: That nigga can have a bad game and still have thirty two.
Speaker 2: If that nigga have a good game, and bro, like, how can you beat that nigga sixteen coming out?
Speaker 1: True?
Speaker 2: True, I've been watching them, dumb and I owe you apology that nigga.
Speaker 1: Devin Booker is.
Speaker 2: All the motherfucking you're taking him over, tum nigga.
Speaker 1: Nigga, I don't watch it.
Speaker 2: Gotam like he got no safety on that motherfucker.
Speaker 1: He ain't got no safety on that bitch.
Speaker 5: And he was getting fired and still making that and.
Speaker 1: Still making that motherfucker. I'm like Tatum.
Speaker 2: Don't get me wrong, if all all around, Tatum is a better player easily, But if I gotta pick one of them niggas, give me Devin.
Speaker 1: Motherfucker putting money on books. I'm putting money on book. I know that bitch gonna shoot damn the game on the line. He ain't scared. Yeah, that nigga Tatum might pass it. Tatum and hooping up Tatim and.
Speaker 2: Hooping like a motherfucker, Liz and Gregg, all them niggas be hooping from October to March, all them.
Speaker 1: I want to see a nigga hooping, and that's when it counts. That's when that ship counts. I don't give a fuck what you did November twelfth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, he had a fifty three point and then the bitch in aprils go eight points when you on the game saying yeah, I think the intensity just was no nigga be November.
Speaker 1: I think the Lakers a little disappointed right now.
Speaker 3: Man, Broa is low, like, oh my god, gave Vincent.
Speaker 1: Niggas got the money and just said.
Speaker 2: No single he's like he's scoring like that.
Speaker 1: You mean something.
Speaker 6: It could be early, but I ain't got nothing to judge it off of these games.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's so much. He got the money and disappeared. They ain't got them niggas in Miami. That's gonna cut niggas out.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: You need some enforcers on these teams. Some of these teams just so goddamn we.
Speaker 3: And when they won the championship, it was Rondo, Rondo, That's who it was.
Speaker 1: They don't got it. They don't got none nigga difference where you at to though.
Speaker 6: Niggas in l A niggas probably smoking weed out up.
Speaker 1: You need the nigga like Isaiah Stewart.
Speaker 2: Isaella Stewart gonna be the next nigga being forced.
Speaker 1: Did y'all see him the other day?
Speaker 6: Yeah, Brandon Miller, Yeah, he said you want to fight?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Hey, Isaea Stewart a different type of nigga?
Speaker 1: Who was he talking to?
Speaker 3: He's talking to the nigga just said who you were talking to?
Speaker 2: You?
Speaker 1: I like him, even though they're young. Detroit. I like Detroit, like I like the problem. I like watching Detroup. Hey for real, Hey, I like Detroit.
Speaker 2: I really like Brooklyn man cam Thomas, and they tried to ship on the Nigga.
Speaker 1: You remember when he had some good games last year.
Speaker 2: Then you go to bench for stupid motherfucker sometime.
Speaker 1: Bro, it ain't the team. It's so many coaches just dumb and ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And Lebron said it like when they lost to the Nuggets open the night. He said, you know, I could play the point, like why why you got me playing the thing?
Speaker 1: I could bring this ship.
Speaker 2: But see that's the thing. I hold that to Lebron too. Nigga, you've been in the league just as long as that god damn coach. You take over, Yeah, take over niggas starts sitting in the coach seat. Yeah, it gonna take the coach to be loud. Maybe I should just let Lebron run it.
Speaker 1: That's when they that's what. But le Brown just playoffs.
Speaker 6: Save darn Ham because regularly last year he.
Speaker 1: Was on the seat from the beginning.
Speaker 2: Right that trade they did and then they made that switch. But this is what it gonna take. Darling Ham called the time out and they walk over there and Fina talk to darling Lebron say, hey.
Speaker 1: We over here, team come over and Lebron run that play. Tell me y'all.
Speaker 7: Mike Brown just said when it was playing, what was the Celtics or the Pistols, And he was like, uh. He said they was at a huddle, him and the coach at the hudle at half have court, and he said, We're just gonna stay over here and I'm gonna walk over there when lel Lebron say, I'm gonna say, let's do it.
Speaker 1: And that's when he stayed over there.
Speaker 7: He go to the huddle and Lebron was like pointed at him, and Mike Brown said the head like, y'all go out there and play.
Speaker 1: Nigga.
Speaker 6: Yeah, y'all listen to that nigga right now actually on the court playing.
Speaker 1: Don't listen to me, nigga free check a niggas been doing.
Speaker 2: That's smart. I ain't gonna argue with the nigga who do that ship. That's pretty much all the highlights and low lights.
Speaker 1: I wanted to hear they who they got coming out Bucks. Oh I'm bad, I interrupted that. Well, we know that.
Speaker 7: I love I think Phoenix got the best chance, but I'm going for the Clippers.
Speaker 1: I'm going for the hands bend. Yeah like that, I do. I do want to see Paul George. I want to see it.
Speaker 5: I just want to see Kawhi on a real playoff.
Speaker 1: It's been so long last season. He got hurt, he got hurt. He gonna get hurt. He don't hear her Man.
Speaker 2: They said that Nigga sneezed hard one time.
Speaker 5: That nigga he cost me be hurt for real.
Speaker 1: He's gonna sit out.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, if that nigga think he could get he already got rings, like Nigga, I got, I got Why if we win one more game, we go to the championship. Yeah, but don't know who you got, Marsel.
Speaker 1: I got the Celtics and the Nuggets.
Speaker 5: That's what I got to I think we're in the Yokic era.
Speaker 3: Bro Nuggets' he's averaging triple doubles already. Jamal Murray is having double doubles. I think Nigga can't stop.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The only way you can stop that nigga, bro gotta start sneaking weapons on the I'm really on some real ship. Get you a little bladeing.
Speaker 3: But I do think I think right now this year, Luca is gonna be the best player in the West m v P.
Speaker 1: I said that you did what Luca y'all talking about Dallas Mavericks. Look niggas crazy.
Speaker 3: I got him over KD got him over step got a translating the wins.
Speaker 5: Yeah, bro, can't be the eighth seed and yeah.
Speaker 1: Bro, niggas ain't going for that.
Speaker 5: Niggas was the tim seed last year playing.
Speaker 1: They're gonna be playing this year. Yeah, the West. And if they don't, it's gonna because of Kyrie James Harden over there. Now the West is too deep.
Speaker 3: They that's why they had to switch the all Star line up because it's too many niggas the West, West Coast.
Speaker 1: The West. It's gonna Oh man, what we think about the N Season Tournament. You know, every team getting.
Speaker 10: Their own court, that they get their own home court for the season and everything. Yeah, so it's gonna be different colored courts and.
Speaker 1: All that N Season Tournament. What they having that for.
Speaker 6: It's like they're just trying to build like, uh like just more more narratives around the season.
Speaker 1: I guess.
Speaker 6: So they're doing the N Season Tournament where it's like it's put in the brackets and then if you win your bracket, you move on and then you're playing Vegas for the.
Speaker 1: Championship single game elimination.
Speaker 6: It's like the playoffs before the playoffs, but it ain't. It don't count for ship.
Speaker 10: And they just took regular season games and called them a tournament tournament games.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: Doing all that just too confusing, And it's gonna get niggas hurt.
Speaker 1: Bro, It's gonna get niggas hurt. For one thing.
Speaker 2: Niggas already don't want to play what they gotta play.
Speaker 1: And then yeah, stop all that crazy goofy ship. I'm excited for bro.
Speaker 2: These are grown motherfucking men. They don't need a little centers. They don't like all that chuck and cheese ass ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're already playing eighty two before the player. Yeah, and they're still gonna play eighty two. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well look, this don't count, but we're gonna pretend to count. And then y'all get to go play in Vegas.
Speaker 1: Who you be? I don't give a fuck about no ship like that?
Speaker 3: You do that the high school kids in college.
Speaker 1: Who you don't talk too much. Hell, that's exciting, Kawhi. You think he don't want to play in Vegas. The nigga don't play the games he gotta play and how did he show his excitement? They had a commercial trailer, what do you do to tell you that?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 2: Y'all talking about who y'all got in the NBA? Who we got in the NFL Super Bowl? Now Chiefs and Philly again verse Philly running it back, running it back? Chee's verse Philly, we may hyping for the Niners up man, Philly is the team to.
Speaker 3: Be Dophins hyping Miami up Still Philly n Dolphins.
Speaker 1: Niners Dolphins with how Brock perty been playing? How Philly beats So gonna have that boy debo back? You're gonna have that boy debo back?
Speaker 2: Hm.
Speaker 1: So you got the Dolphins over the Chiefs. They're gonna beat them in Germany. They're gonna beat them in the place.
Speaker 2: Hey, I'm not gonna lie to you. This game gonna show me all I.
Speaker 1: Need to see about the Chiefs because nigga.
Speaker 2: Tyreq now he's saying Tour is a better quarterback than you Pat Mahons. If that don't motivate you, nigga, I don't know what will show that.
Speaker 1: N And if you can't.
Speaker 2: Dolphins verse, let me let me knock out the price pick man. Yeah yeah, let's go straight into it.
Speaker 10: Let me start it off. Okay, yeah yeah, I already got my pick ahead. I need a lot this week. I'm gonna go with Travis Kelsey to score a touchdown this week. I need Taylor to pop out of the game.
Speaker 1: I think she's pulling up the Germany. You got Kelsey? I forgot they playing Germany. Yeah, m ship, I might go to that model for I'm gonna still go Travis Kelsey. I don't know if it's the touchdown. Yeah, for a touchdown? All right? You got Travis Kelsey for a touchdown, staying in that game.
Speaker 8: I got Tyreek Hill for a touchdown redemption redemption game for him. He's been killing it, breaking records, scoring every week.
Speaker 2: So I got Tyre you know, all right?
Speaker 1: Who is no go to me last? I'm just not you got one? We pick anything? Right? Go ahead, Bro? That don't sound too convention, but go ahead. You're putting the picks in. Yeah you can too. I always just double up in case we got.
Speaker 7: Fuck with Victor ben Yama rebounds six and a half under.
Speaker 3: You got there?
Speaker 8: You go?
Speaker 1: He the tallest nigga.
Speaker 2: That hey, that's what that's what don't want I want to go with?
Speaker 1: What do you want to go with? That's for the nights game against Phoenix. You feel men to touchdown? All right?
Speaker 2: Event what you got bet don't turn into a real gamble.
Speaker 1: She look this ship, she love this.
Speaker 10: I'm gonna go basketball this week, Jalen Brunson versus Over.
Speaker 1: You consulted with? I did? I did consulting? Who am I consulting?
Speaker 3: All right, that's on me. I'm gonna take. I'm gonna go basketball to evet. I'm gonna take Paul George. Everybody screenshot, y'all picks it down in send don please Paul George under five rebounds under under five? Yeah, they playing Orlando.
Speaker 1: You think they're gonna be sitting down early.
Speaker 3: I think they're gonna be sitting down early. And he ain't had over five rebounds yet this season.
Speaker 1: That's the indication that he's probably gonna get them. Yeah, they know what they be doing. So y'all think I should change it hard? Do your pick? Man? Probably keep what you got done. I got Josha Kogie over nine and a half points, all right, we had six but minus two passing yard? Yeah, passing yards over?
Speaker 9: What is it a.
Speaker 1: Six and a half.
Speaker 3: He's gonna get it. So you got so okay, you got less rebounds for one man. Yeah, you got score touchdow A Victor, Victor.
Speaker 2: All right, I'm gonna do two of them. I'm gonna take one of them. I'm gonna take this out.
Speaker 8: Well, since what Chase Young to the Niners breaking news, that's kind of crazy.
Speaker 1: I'm glad we got.
Speaker 2: Golfers or chief birth forty Niners. Ain't no way you can stop Chase Young air Boster.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. Dang cheap they cheating and water? How can they afford that? I don't know, nigga, they cheap great.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna teach you one thing. I don't like you a little younger than me. But when eve white folks, when they want to.
Speaker 1: Do some ship, they're gonna make it happen. They gonna make it happy.
Speaker 2: She had jam Bronson assistance over any closing remarks before.
Speaker 1: We get out of here, Happy birthday, don scorpios about it. Don't don't say that. Don't say that. I don't say that.
Speaker 2: I'm saying niggas don't supposed to Scorpio season.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's freaking I got that you've been saying all that policy.
Speaker 9: You're telling me how the nigga is Scorpio Scorpio game, y'all are shaming him putting them on games.
Speaker 1: I know you are domb no read together.
Speaker 2: The one man ain't gonna tell how many freaking stories y'all got the fow y'all relationships probably zero?
Speaker 1: Say we over there style glue shut with nothing from the space Scorpio seeds. That's the Scorpio season commercials. How want they dog? We'll be back fucking Blake.
Speaker 2: Yeah, welcome back to another episode of Bunker Blake. Hey man, we we we're feeling real myths in this motherfucker fact. We got the one that hold that. Sean Williams and the mother fucking mall appreciate you put them frames on.
Speaker 1: Could have been in the a too long, Yeah, had been in a played for Detroit.
Speaker 2: You know they had They had some different type.
Speaker 1: Hunh with the like the marble type size. Yeah, they do. They do up there like they do with the Jordans down. They'll kid you for them up there. So soon as you get that, you gotta get some moth. You got to be careful. You got to be careful with them. Okay, they got it.
Speaker 2: Hold the ship like this run now that that was probably one of your favorite cities.
Speaker 1: To play in. No, no, no, no, no, I had a ball in Indianapolis. Indianapolis, that's what. Yeah. I got drafted Bird, hand picked by Laird Bard. But my my hold on, man.
Speaker 2: Nigga, you can't get speed fans that that nigga say you want?
Speaker 1: They say Larry Bird one of the best fours. They will play fast. He picked gangster man. Yeah, you handpick. He told me I had twenty one workouts. I worked out with them. Problem on the twelfth one, he pulled me to the side out of the workout. How many more workouts you got? I was like, out nine, ain't gotta go to there another one. I'm gonna pick you. I can tell you my age. He was like, nah, you gotta finish him up. You got to finish all the workout. But he talked he was gonna pick me at the seventeen pick.
Speaker 2: And you like, was it just you thought it was just like the industry talk type shit.
Speaker 1: I knew he was serious because he ain't no play play type dude here. He barely talked to him. No, he talked, he talked when he liked you you know what I'm saying, But he like a man, no bullshit dude, and I can just I got the vibe from him. I was like, you see, I'm telling my agent he's serious, dog. I see. He was like, Noah, you can't listen to that. You got to finish it on now, gone to your nine more workouts because something can happen on draft now. I was like, man, I don't want to play for lad He said he gonna pick me, but I ended up finishing Now. I canceled one of the workouts with Boston. What was your workout like with with mine? I ain't gonna lie. It's like he had us competing. It was the weirdest type dreas. I was in there with James White and a couple more dudes. He was just rolling. They was rolling the ball out. We got to run around the cones and first to get the ball. You know what I'm saying. So I'm a dog. I'm like, man, I'm killing oh yeah yeah yeah, they're right up your ass, right up my He wanted to see who was gonna quit and who was a dog. Yeah. You know what I'm saying, You.
Speaker 2: Got in the funny Larry Bird store, that nigga. We probably wouldn't even never thought.
Speaker 1: Man. Yeah, I got a lot of fun in Larry Bird. So I got a lot of stories about Larry birdge just being a real dude. When I first got the Indianapolis after like the brawl, the yeah yeah, yeah yeah charge so Steve Jackson, Jermaine, O Neil, they was all my vest So I used to come in. You know, you got to get that the millionaire maners when you come to the league. Coming from South Mincus, I was still using Jersey's lotion and ship a baby Johnson Johnson baby yeah, hour spring soap. Yeah. So when I get there, you know, after about an hour, your hands and she's gonna get back Rusty walking into my nick helped Rusty hands, Rusty ship. So they like they just gave me a nick name. We're gonna call you ghetto dog. We're gonna call you yeah. So the nickname had kind of took on on to me for a minute, so real call out. One day we in practiced, Dog Recalli called me that shit. He was like, hey, get up. He was like, hey, Ghettover, that's crazy. Come do this man. Larry dog. I looked over there laugh because he used to sit in all the practice. His face was red as a motherfucker. So after the practice he called me and Rick up in the office. You know what I'm saying, It was like, what did you call him? He was like ghetto? He was like, I was like, this my nickname. I'm cool with it. Yeah, I'm just I'm accepting a nickname. He's like, hell, no, you make a million dollars. You make millions of dollars, just like they makeing millions of dollars. Rick, I don't want to ever hear you call him it again. I don't want them to call you that neither. I was like, shit, damn, you know what I'm saying. Then it was another one when Jermaine over near of them, was telling me, you know, because when you were a rookie, you get hazes, you gotta carry like girl backpacks. But I ain't have to carry that. I just had to carry like some twenty pounds poker chips. And I used to put that off on James White and I used to have to be at the gym at six am. Had to be the first person on the treatment table for everybody, right, So My job was go get donuts. But in Indiana, when I was there at the donut place, the kind they wanted was way by the airport. I stayed an hour away, so I had to get up at four in the morning to go there. So I'm from the hood. I'm smart. I'm not finna pay somebody they start going to eat. I started paying the ball boards, like, give you fifty dollars to go get these donuts. And they wanted me to get some body wash, you know what I'm saying. So I was cool. I went to CBS to get the body washers by the house. Uh huh, man, I bring this. I bring them CVS body washes in there. Shao stacked them, looked at this ship. They was like, man, this shiit say CBS. They threw all that shit in the garbage. I said, y'all, Finn, throw that shit int the garbage. So they started putting these pink so I was like, I ain't never going to get that shit again. They started putting pink sheets in my in my chair where they finded me twenty five hundred dollars every day, you know what I'm saying. So they tell me one day they was like fucking since she ain't gonna go get he gotta cut you on her ball. They bring clippers to the locker room. So I'm mad. I'm done at the presser. Man, they got me fucked up. I'm not finna cut her ball. So I go to Larry. I said, Man, release it. Man, I'm fucking I gotta cut my hair ball and all this. You might looked at me. You might say, if you cut your fucking her ball, if you want to, you ain't gonna be on this team no more. So shit, fuck. I just really threw all my duties in the garbage. After this. Yeah, I was like, I said, what about these fines, It's like twenty thousand working fines. He got them shits and tore them up. He said, I'm the only person that can find you. So Larry was my dog. Hey, what's up man?
Speaker 2: It's your boy and nav Green And you know what I came to talk about. Prize picks. It's available in over thirty states. It's no excuses. And if you don't stand in them thirty states, move to them thirty states because you're missing out.
Speaker 1: Man. All it is more or less your favorite players. It's easy fifty to fifty chance.
Speaker 2: Man, you can win up to twenty five times your money whatever you put up. So if you put up fifty, you win times twenty five. What's that, man? You can win twelve fifty. If you put up one hundred, you could win up the twenty five hundred.
Speaker 1: What make it so good?
Speaker 2: If you deposit one hundred dollars using the broken Play promo code, they gonna match up one hundred dollars. So now you got more chances to win all the money you can win. What you're waiting for, man, prize piece, go type in the cold broken play.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: They got so many sports going on right now. You got college football, you got basketball, NBA just started back, you got NFL right now. Piket Tall Miami Dolphins. He gonna get all the yards you need him to get. That's a lot, man. What you're waiting for?
Speaker 1: NBA? Rebounds?
Speaker 2: Who I like Compeller, I like Compella with them rebounds, with them assists, Give me Troy Young with points, give me Kevin Durant.
Speaker 1: I'm just throwing you some options.
Speaker 2: If you want to win some money, shout out the Broken play, use.
Speaker 1: The broken Play promo code.
Speaker 2: They gonna get you some money, shout out the prize piechs. So you ain't even knowing like somebody else, they probably would.
Speaker 1: Have believed that. They would have believed because that's what that's the tone they said. You know now the league different, ain't no vets in the league. Yeah, they like they done got away out of that. Yeah, because the vits, you know, they bring their coach in there. You know what I'm saying to rookies, up, you ain't strong mind of that ship? Man? You a fold for sure.
Speaker 2: How I feel coming out of Memphis, Like coming out of Memphis, like just even playing basketball and like what like what what kept you motivating and stuff like when you knew like I got a champion, make it to the NBA.
Speaker 1: Man. My brother actually my brother because I really didn't know. I played for fun. I stayed right by the community Center. It'suth Memphis, man. I used to play for fun. And one day my brother sent me on the joint on the mock drel man. It was like for he got killed. He was like, nigga, you know you can go. You finna go to the league. I'm like, yeah, whatever, I always said I was going to the NBA though, Yeah, but I was just it was just a burning desire to make me say that, But it was never like I knew it was serious. Nigga happened and my brother was like, motherfucker, you finna go to the league for real. And that's when I counted kind of click switching. It clicked. I'm like, damn, I am finna get paid. You know what I'm saying, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Nigga, whole lot of lives going.
Speaker 1: To be changed. Yep, because I used to mind get in trouble a lot in high school. You know what I'm saying, Shit, you got us some trouble to lead too.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you don't want nigga quick.
Speaker 1: Just crazy, you know. I woke up kind of late.
Speaker 2: Dog.
Speaker 1: I didn't like Larry even set me down one day in the office. He was like, motherfucker, you ain't getting a hundred million for me. One hundred and twenty million for me and five years is your fault, you know? And I was just so young and not realizing, like your own potential. Yeah, I'm just enjoying the round. Was so happy to get done. It was so hard to get through. I played my whole life, so I was just like, shit, I'm finna enjoy this shit. Yeah what I'm saying. Yeah, And it switched and click to at the end. When I was seeing I kind of figured the game. I was like, Okay, they won't hire basketball IQ people, good character people. I was a good character. I'm gonna cuts no coach out that shit, yes sir, no sir, but you win no God damn yes man. Neither though. But when I left the gym had fourteen motherfuckers at the crib on the lake, you know what I'm saying. Pimp and dis gangsters and just just crazy dog stuff. I really, but I was having the balls. I enjoyed, you know what I'm saying. But by the time I woke up, he was kind of too late, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Cause you gotta think like your life passed by. It's motherfucker's now. Who'sinna retired? The NBA like they gonna start looking at them. I'm crazy, Like, look at a nigga like Dennis Rod, you can't tell me home and enjoy his whole damn life like the nigga played, But he enjoyed life. It's some niggas like Reggie Miller. You know that nigga ain't never enjoyed no life.
Speaker 1: Man, Nah, I ain't gonna lie the quote unquote green people. They enjoy their life too, but they know how to do it. They had then, Yes, you know you gotta check the phones in sign the all that stuff being existed, know how to do and they had to write people around to telling the people I had around me tell me nothing. They never even came to me to even open up LLC or nothing. You know what I'm saying. They were just enjoying it too. They ain't need to the game.
Speaker 2: But look, you know another thing though, like not to blame you or the people around you. It's like, well we don't know you see what I'm saying, Like from our families, like into how we coming if you if you get some money, the first thing you think about is what you done saw?
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Niggas who go out by calls, buy jewelry, buy clothes, we ain't think about like if they don't teach us that shit in school, like hey, make sure your credit straight.
Speaker 1: You don't find out your credit ain't straight.
Speaker 2: So you're about to buy a house or some shit, be like, oh that's why I was supposed to been paying that type of shit we just don't learn shit. How them on the other flip side of the white folks they telling their kids now they gonna got damn leave them life insurance money.
Speaker 1: Nigga, grandma, And granted, I ain't leaving us though.
Speaker 2: Goddamn like they think you're gonna kill them if you put them on a pole.
Speaker 1: So ain't that little shit like that? You ain't lying because I had one financial vial, my first financial advisor, Gary shaw bro He was a cold financial visor too, But man, I didn't understand, like you said, the insurance policy. So I get looking at my statements. At the end of the money I'm paying, I'm putting ten thousand dollars in insurance policy. So I called him, man, I said, Man, he said, why I'm putting all this money in this insurance policy. I said, yeah, like I'm for the die tomorrow or something. You know what I'm saying. Yeah, he still didn't tell me why. But you know, now I know why. You know what I'm saying, because that's a that's a good vehicle.
Speaker 2: That's how some people get the money to start start.
Speaker 1: Up, right, Nigga, Now me, mom, they me mon't die.
Speaker 2: Nigga, ain't up they got damn gonna get a house, get some laying do all that ship. Who's some of your growing up? Who were the basketball players you looked up to?
Speaker 1: Man, I ain't gonna lie. I looked up to Jordan Ala Everson of the people I looked up to Street Catch because while I grew up in you know, like they was in the sports and just you just straight Street the Blazers, Yeah, I'm like, man, they were fresh. I was looking up to them. But Jordan Averson was the people that lit a match under me that that I like, idolized playing ball, you know what I mean? Probably didn't say Penny Penny too, that I ain't gonna I forgot about Penny because my grandad used to take me to the UH to the Penny Capitol Classic all the time, uh huh. And I used to save all them tickets and put them into the what they called it the cryo cabinets all my grandma used to have the trophies and all that and there. Penny was a big motivation to me too. But Penny kind of hurt my feelings one time because he used to play in his post office league down at UH Hamilton where I grew up at and I asked the motherfucker for some uh for the phone posits might hit me. I waited till you walk to the bathroom. I went in there was like, man, let me get them shoes. Like no, no, no, yah for the you you don't need them. Crushed me. Ma ain't probably like pen and they used to play with fourteen to be at the gym playing fourteen. I still was tall, but that motivated me too. I was like, this, give me the shoes. I'm looking at him like he rich. I can't nothing after the game for him to just take them ship. You know what I'm saying, He ain't doing it. That should crushed me. And I told him about it when my wife did the podcast with him, and I was like, you know, you hurt me. Man, we ain't giving them shore. I couldn't even remember. He can't even remember. He was so used to niggas and Memphis begging here. I don't remember that.
Speaker 2: God damn time niggah. That's the real though. So God damn you said Jordan, I was slick Penny because I ain't get it.
Speaker 1: Got damn. I ain't gonna do Penny man. Penny bro Penny was a doll. You know, fa nigga, Penny was a doll.
Speaker 2: Niggas nigga sleep on his God damn his game a lot like if it went for those injuries and ship like going back looking at some ship like, god damn.
Speaker 1: Penny got shot, Like I ain't know that til I got grown ye shot shot. They got shot in the foot on the block of Bromphis and Bean Hampton. I read the damn.
Speaker 2: I I was a guy damn elementary. They had the book fail. They had a book. What about the book fail?
Speaker 1: Man? So I got damn got a book.
Speaker 2: It had Grant Hill and uh Penny Hardaway. It was like a side by side book by both of their life stories and there so like uh Grant Hill his you know, his dad played in the NFL.
Speaker 1: He grew up like it's you know established. They were just talking about.
Speaker 2: Penny, how he came up in Memphis and stuff like that. But that ship just with dope. That niggah. They called him Penny, but his grandma would called him pretty pretty yeah, and that Penny just stump.
Speaker 1: I was like, damn, but that pen was dope. Do yeah doing that.
Speaker 8: One of the best, Oh for sure, because you were in that first wave of Coyler Perry, Dwan Wagner, Darius Washington, Rodney Carney Washing yourself drafted in the same year coming out of Memphis, So tell us about that.
Speaker 1: Like that experience the first wave. Man ain't gonna lie. Man ain't just for everybody to know. I went to the draft because it's too hard to play in college. Though THEO motherfuckers play hard. Oh yeah, then you They don't play with no money. Just run one hundred miles an hour. Then the big man can stand in the paint. You know. I was just blessed and lucky to play. We all went to a prep school because I had to leave because of my grades. My senior year, I had to leave and go to Lawnburg, and I was crying. I'm talking about huffing and puffing, slobbing because I wanted to graduate in Memphis and go to the Prum. And I all that I got a period of seen me one day that man telling me, look, kid, if you don't leave in three days, your career is over. So man, I woke up one day, man went up to Lawnburg and luckily Lawnburg closed now. But luckily it was like five of us coming going to Memphis. It was LSU Pats and anything went up there and we all played. We went like forty and oh up there, you know, and we all came to Memphis. I still had to stay an extra year, but we all end up coming to Memphis. But the team was so good that I ain't have the average, nothing but fourteen points or thirteen points and all the big games. I used to hit the twenties in the twenty five. Yeah what I'm saying, because I was a Conference of USA. What play of the year as a freshman. Yeah, up and went to the Elite eight. I had a dope time. But why he said you your career be over if you ain't leaving, because I was gonna be in nilgible because I wanted. I was already sitting now because Todd Day, he was a h I played for coach A. His song was his step soon was Todd Day. He played the league, played for Phoenix and stuff me and walk in Phoenix. But I wasn't gonna play. You know what I'm saying. Something happened women classes through the mail. But I'm sitting there thinking because I was gonna clan. I said, I got the show out, you know what I'm saying, Because I was I knew I was cold. I just wanted to because the game used to be sold. I was just waiting on me to play. And I was sitting there waiting to play. And Cal was like, man, you don't play your senior year. You ain't finna play no more, you know what I'm saying. So I just left. I listened to him, went up there, and I finally came on played the year and I was like, man, it was so hard to play because I I used to then play good and like we played TSU and shit like that. I ain't even want to play. I was like, man, I don't want to play this. I can get two fouls, come out the game quick. But all the like conference them big games against like PJ. Tucker, kde Adam Morrison used to clown on them games. Yeah, And I was like, man, I'm out of here.
Speaker 2: You know some real ship you places here as you you will get some files just to just to come out because I couldn't get up for them games. You know what he was already confidence see you gotta.
Speaker 1: Get with mindset. You ain't anything in past stats? Can you know them there can't do ship with you like I ain't never playing like I got a whill for the past stats when I got to the league, you know what I'm saying. And I still didn't pass with a passion. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. I played with love. Yeah, I love the game. I never play the game and pay in those stats. I feel like the people who did that. That's what kind of happened to d Watch. He had a lot of people in his ear kind of trying to make him. You know what I'm saying, hit twenty, Hit twenty. But the NB ain't gonna draft you off talent. Yeah, they see them more. Really, you know what I'm saying, We're still the same because they don't really want to draft no seniors and stuff like that. You got to be a freshman. They gonna draft you on what you can.
Speaker 2: You stayed to your senior year cause niggas ain't really looking at you.
Speaker 1: Yeah it's over. That was a young way back then in the early two thousand. Yeah, one and done especially that was that was Memphers was known for want done. But that was the beginning of that. A lot of people used to stay. They was drafting for your players. But I understand the NBA a bion dollar business. Yeah, so they got this ship down to a sign. Stuff we don't know about, like analytics they looking at. Okay, I rather get him after I rather get him in high school or after he a freshman, because I got all these years of develop Yeah you know what I mean. If he done did four years and he a grown man, he a grown man, he probably what he's gonna be. Yeah, I mean, he he's gonna go. Nigga got five years left probably.
Speaker 2: I think the only nigga who stayed a long time and still came to the league is Curry.
Speaker 1: But you remember when he came to the league, he still was hurt that first year. Ain't talker too. Oh yeah, PJ. He different, He PJ, PJ different. That's what the league to be made of. Like, that's what the league made of. Not really good IQ guys, Guys who grind. I mean, the talent, it really don't mean nothing no more. You know what I'm saying. You got to get in there and show your talent. You got to you produced with the talent or they gonna get you out of there. Who's some of your favorite players right now in the lead man. You know, Lebron gonna always be one of the favorites. Yeah, Kyrie k d You know because I used to play against him in press prep school. He wasn't starting what in his prep school the year out playing Yeah yeah yeah up in the DC. Someone used to travel and play them. He wasn't even starting. Nigga, Who the.
Speaker 6: They bros on that team? Who grievous beast? He went to Maryland?
Speaker 1: They leave for a little minute. I'm gonna tell y'all who was on our team? Y'all remember Vince Banks or something y'all don't know about dot that No older goddamn mom. So it was underground Banks, uh huh?
Speaker 7: For lou Will, lou Will basically was Kobe Benson basically was t b So like whoever.
Speaker 1: You lo ain't from Atlanta though, louis from Memphis. Yeah yeah, he moved up here like middle school.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: We we just got to argue with somebody couple, like, no we claim lou Hill. Who was it? Kids? Shine you the one told us that I never know that for the Memphis bull Dogs. You know what I'm saying, mom and everything, he's from Memphis.
Speaker 7: Benson Banks, I don't know what he did there, but he Bason was scored sixty and three quarters.
Speaker 1: He was shooting from steph Raine. Yeah then yeah. He was like he to Kobe, which one you want you gonna run with? Lou will you gonna run with? Yeah? He is told what happened. I don't know what happened after he left his joint. I think he not going to Cincinnati or something, and something happened to somebody put something in weed. Oh man, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: I hear so many stories like that, Bro, Mikey Williams right now committed to Memphis.
Speaker 1: He on trial and ship like crazy. That's crazy with mikeaey Man. I pray for that. Man. I see people, but people still can come back. I just hope he don't give up whatever happens, you know what I'm saying. But if you get ten years, it's kind of gonna be tough to come back. But people who go through stuff can't give up with it, man, because media social media these days and make these kids give up if they have a little running with Yeah, yeah, yeah for sure, because I got six seven mug shots, but it was out the lead two times and came back because I just stayed the course. You know what I'm say, I ain't at the outside noring. I'm like, man, I just fucked up. Don't get me some more money until it was too late.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what what like out of all your little it's like, you know, an instant and I call him a little because like you still here to tell your story like some people don't, you know what I mean, have that chance where you can even give back and tell somebody that's coming the game, like mistake's gonna happen like that, I'm with it type of stuff because like at the time, you still growing as you know what I mean, why you in the league? You still finding yourself. But what's one thing where you like, man, I wish I never did that type of ship all of them, but all of them could have been avoided.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I'm saying, Like from carrying the guns and you know, but it was the right way because Larry them even took the whole team because you know, we end up they was we was in shootouts and everything in the places, but they end up taking the whole team to get gun permits. You know what I'm saying. What you do is how you do it, I learn from it. You know, I should just be riding around with a gun, stolen gun, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Not just but like this where I'm coming from this one, I'm thinking, you know what I mean, I need to have some protection.
Speaker 1: But then it's the right way to do it with somebody.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: Still, if I needed protection to go to these spots that I was going, why not have a security guard right now? Have security and why not go? You got the money I used to think about having security. Man, I don't need no security. I'm gonna have my niggas right here now going. You gonna get life. You know what I'm saying. It ain't for the right reason. You shoot. Let these guns discharge, you know what I mean. But all of them dogs, I wasn't changed, none of them, none of them because I you know, I take all of them as lessons. Right right right now, I'm inspiring to be a coach. And what I went through and all these times.
Speaker 2: That's what helped you could talk and like a nigga can't say, Man, coach, you don't know what going, nigga, I do.
Speaker 1: I'm just like I told, like I just ot j it was just down here. They got Dynamic Prep in Dallas. It got this big prep school, and this was my first time being able to talk to the team. You know what I'm saying. But I could relate to them and their eyes big back bow dollars, you know what I'm saying, cause I didn't been where they trying to go right And the stories I'm gonna tell you, you could just google me. Dog, if you don't want to listen to what I'm telling you the facts, I'd have been through it and lived it and it ain't got You don't have to go to hardway. You can go the easy way. Yeah, that's gonna make I feel like. That's gonna make me thrive in that area of it, to like.
Speaker 2: See, because you looking at it like you wish you had a coach Sean Williams when you were coming up.
Speaker 1: I wish I had somebody. I can't say I didn't have it because I had people like z Bo you know, Quinteil Woods. I seen them. But just coming from Memphis, Dog, we be South blind, you know, And you can't expect everybody to wake up like the blind Hey, blind has come off. God make the blinders come off. At a certain time, you know what I'm saying. So what I went through, I know I supposed to win through because it was already written, you know what I'm saying. But because my career ended the way it ended, I was build. I ain't watch basketball for like five years. Yeah. I was just like manuck basketball because I felt like I still can play.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I was just a waiting for my purpose during Reality TV with my wife doing all that. But it's like the blind, It just clicked in my head. I was like, man, my purpose is basketball, doll. I can't never because I gave my life to this game. I ain't never, you know what I'm saying, just give it up. So I just use it now as my offing to help many kids, many younger dust as I can. Like Mike, somebody could have just told him, you know what I'm saying, can't listen to young boy bro and think, you know, you can be gta out here and shoot a pill store if he did that night. Yeah, just can't do it, you know. So that's when I'm I'm taking that avenue on just man, trying to motivate these kids and win some championships and get the accolades that I suppose the guy when playing man shout out to that club. But don't real quick for that. A lot of people don't even think like that, right, a Hall of Famer coach, though, I want to win a chip, You know what I'm saying. Yeah, I'm gonna be a fun coach to play with. I ain't gonna judge you. You know, I know everybody gonna make mistakes, one of them. Coach, if you don't shoot the open shot, you're coming at the game. Everybody shoot, Yeah, for sure. Goddamn.
Speaker 2: When we were talking about favorite players, you played with Kobe too, play coach.
Speaker 1: That's my dog. I got some memories videos with Kobe for man, how I was with Man?
Speaker 2: Because I don't like off the record, I don't some people don't told him like Kobe was a fun teammate, Like they've told him like he'll do some ship for his team, like take him play and just like.
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna talk about what man, but man dogs, Yeah, I said he wanted to. Really, dudes, he have an event like they still do the preseason Vegas trip every year. Covid started that. You know what I'm saying, Where he get the Ricky Hazen out and all that stuff, like Coba real, dude, I ain't gonna lie like people. But he's real serious about basketball. Over the type of go out and be out the four in the morning. With you, You're gonna go in the room and go to sleep, but he gonna be up four in the morning, five in the morning. You know when Covid seen something different than me, Cause one day we was playing, I think it was okay. See I was out there getting off. When I come to the bench, I'm thinking, he feelsh like, you know what I'm saying, celebrate me. That might looked at me. It's like, Sean, you got to go harder. I'm like, damn, I'm like, I'm playing hard as I can't. I'm on my way out to leave. Remember we were playing just Kde and Russell, and that was you been like you going c But he just looked at me. He knows with my talent. He was like, it's more you know what I'm saying, because I'm not giving more. I'm not in there two hours before practice. I'm just showing up doing the bare minimum.
Speaker 2: You know, so he probably seeing what you're doing that game like this nigga, I always do this.
Speaker 1: I can do everything he can do. Like motheruck you just got a giddish give it your all, you like I am giving it my all. But I'm just in the game hard. He said, ship I might be out the way of the league, and I got way out. Man, you ain't going I play hard every game. But he I had to read between the lines. He talking about the other stuff. Room.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, taking it most serious, that type of stuff and what you're saying now, then I.
Speaker 1: Q part of I had. I got great basketball. It's just a lot of more stuff like these kids.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I used to just use trying to camp to get in shape. I probably wan't touch the ball the whole summer, but my tailor let me prevail. You know what I'm saying. So get around with the league start changing. I started coming and training to camp. Man out of shape and ship Man Frank Voger one time put me through a workout. My man just sent me dog, I didn't make a shot, like man, we still got training camp, dog, you know what I'm saying, to get in shape. But it was a different league. These kids coming in working out you around, Yeah, you know what I'm saying, coming in and tip top shaping. I came in with the old school with Jackmail. You know what I'm saying. We use training camp to get a shave a Hamierton, jam Tinsley, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: The names from players then boy, it was my vis uh my vis to my dog. So that ship is different. Hey man, we were talking about on the show a couple of weeks ago, and tell me I wasn't right.
Speaker 1: A wrong and you could be undershot. I just feel like these niggas don't fight no more in basketball. They ain't. It's a not in the league. That change. Bro. Like, if you want of them niggas, it's gonna fight, you ain't gonna get in the league. Yeah, they already checking that ship at the door. Then you got them folks that's gonna fake fight, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, Like, hey, when they knowing somebody gonna hold him back. But back in the day, it was these folks gonna like stack House. I played with that House too in Dallas. He was one of them. He's gonna try to fight you on the court, He's gonna run, he gonna get kicked out. The game and run all the way through the tunne and meet you at your locker rooms. Yeah you know what I'm saying, Like, so we could really fight, Nigga, Ain't nobody gonna break us up. Let's fight. Exactly. It's a different time now. It's like I said, it's a billion dollar industry. Like and they see that. They're like they're trying to keep the gun. But I be the last was the malice in the Palace with Jo and jagging them dog shun. That ain't gonna lie, not them type of fights talking about. But they come from our cloth.
Speaker 6: It is.
Speaker 1: In this day we was in the league. It is with the rap music like it is spill off the court. Oh yeah, you know what I'm saying. Out of the tunnels and everything media that's surprib.
Speaker 2: And you scrawling Instagram, nigga, that keeps showing you getting your ass.
Speaker 1: Nigga, gotta come to every game. You got what. I gotta send my boys to the city, get you coming out the tunnel. You now that you say all that, keep the fighting out of that right that we locked the league lost a lot of money, man, bro. But yeah, that god damn malice in the part that was something different. I came, I'm gonna tell you how crazy I am I was back then. Man, When I seen that, it's how the Lord work. I was like, no, I hope I go to that team and up being drafted by their team.
Speaker 2: Hey, bro, I ain't gonna lie to you. When that nigga Jermaine on me a slid, I said, oh home.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and Jamaine, Man, I'm gonna tell you, Jamaine one of the best ventures you can have do because he's tell me the game, you know what I mean? On his opinion, he wanted to win championships. He was coming out of high school. First dude with one hundred million dollar contract. He just rolled with his team. You know what I'm saying. That's what you're supposed to. That was the unridden rules back You supposed to roll with your team. He was just he was a I just feel a casual team in it, you know what I mean? Because his team was fighting. He couldn't sit back in the locker room and be like, how can we go to the locker room.
Speaker 2: You don't saw me, you know what I'm saying? Out there fighting end did ship Hall of Fame water game?
Speaker 1: Yes, dude was a Hall of Fame talent. Man, you know what I'm saying, You don't think you can get in that? Yes, now from what he's doing, Oh yeah, he gotta change. That is taking him though. Yeah, I see what you now, you're saying. It ain't never been terrible.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the only thing they really got on him is that. But they'll use that ship against you though. Facts they they feel like that's your sh that's your image and ship. That feel like that's what type of player you is, right, what kind of like what kind of teammate were you?
Speaker 1: Though? Man? I was a fun team, man, Man, all the people I played with, sixteens, seven teams. Every time I see anybody I play with bro We lock in, it's all love. I want no dig Ryan teammate. I used to want to always do my own thing. Yeah, I changed that too. I'll really go kick it with the team, you know what I'm saying. More, you know what I mean? Like that. I kicked it with Jack though. Like me and Jack we used to have a bar. I got all my team tudes by the same tattoo waters with tatty Little Wayne. We used to have Jack used to Jack Mary. Now, but man, Jack used to fly sugar them from the Magic Cities, had a whole Magic City in the house. Man, You know what I'm saying. We used to have a ball. Them boy used to be another Red Flags hanging out there. He plugged our whole team. Blood it me, I just where I come from. You don't get no game. Yeah, he from Port Arden. He was already in the gang at that time. You know what I'm saying, man, But bo I left the half. Our team used to coming to a Red Flags pocket, even the white boy. Now but they throw up blood, throw it up, so blood? What's up?
Speaker 3: Figh Jack?
Speaker 1: Jack? Jack doesn't gentrified the goddamn team. And we had a championship squad. Yeah, got it together, dog, We just just couldn't. But Larry picked them. That's the type of dudes Larry won't. He knew he take a dog.
Speaker 2: How you watching when in time when it showed the Lakers versus Boston, Larry Bird was a ship talking if they depicting that nigga like that bro, He talked that ship and he was a dog too, though a dog.
Speaker 1: You can tell you all my all my gouy fingers bent up like kind of hot. The I was like, man, this is a hooper, all the like medical staffs and stuff. Back then, Hey wull he still shoot around sometime with y'all. Ye people change my free throw. I go up there trying to be smooth and pretty, spinning the ball, walk out, cut all that ship out. I'm gonna show you something that might go up to walk up to the line throwing the ball. Took three drillers, shot the ball man ten in a row, and walked off. That's what I want to see you do from here on now, spinning the ball shop and shoot my free throw. That motherfuck when I quick doing all that spinning and just started shooting free throw percent and went up and anything. Look Broun or Jordan, cause you say you grew up watching Jordan. What you're saying, Lebron, I'm speaking the folks that came and forward with Jordan, you know. But but right now Lebron is their thing. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: He got what he doing it twenty years that ship, that ship thinking about twenty one, God damn one was type of wild dude too, you know.
Speaker 1: But Lebron man, he like that. They can't catch that nigga doing ship giving us.
Speaker 2: The blueprint on how you're supposed to do this right, you know what I'm saying, that's how niggas supposed to move.
Speaker 1: Boy, you got more just waiting on Lebron for something for them to damage. If they ain't call him yet, they ain't gonna catch it period. It's crazy, bro.
Speaker 8: Magic Johnson just became like a billionaire and Lebron's an active playing billionaire playing basketball right now, which is crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why he's gonna fuck. He's gonna suck around hit a trillion, just Mike Joe still playing hot.
Speaker 2: He's still playing you know how sometime like man and let the young nigga play you in the young nigga, Man, it's gonna be probably two mow yars.
Speaker 1: So he slow down so you can stop brou because he got into a science. He's smart if they managed his minutes because he ain't been hurt. He had no major injines Wood for my guy. But man like, but what he do off the court, dog mayn't be a game to eat peanuts and peanut butter got everything on the timer. Like man, That's why I say giving us the blueprint.
Speaker 2: They saying he got his uh living with trainer, train a chef everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, you ain't never heard that.
Speaker 2: Look that shut up, nigga, you got a computer. Yeah, he can't train to stay with him. Bro, year around that, nigga, don't do nothing else.
Speaker 1: Man's good job. Job like we already tried to do with Lebron, Like bring all ten dudes with you. He right, one of the dudes. They got it right, you know what I'm saying. Shout out to him for that for sure. Uh huh, that's crazy. Now he got some When he do leave, he ain't gonna be hard for him to even fine what else to do? He can go straight to TV, oh for sure, because he always people person right.
Speaker 2: So look you saying like when you want to, you know, train up the young players, going up, showing them this and showing them that. So would you take the money or the championship? What you said every time you take the championship.
Speaker 1: I want to get winner. I want to be known as a winner. The money gonna always come. You stand your purpose and whatever you do, the money going, you gonna get some money. Once you get older to realize you were like, man, I can't even spend all the money. I don't I can't buy them with some joors of car. Spend the money on my wife, you know what I mean. I want some attest to my now own legacy. You understand what I'm saying. That's gonna bring dollars always, Nah, that real for sure, for real? So Ean one hundred million dollar contract championship though, you know, I'm I'm gonna give it to when people win championships. What happens after that? When when the players win championships, they gonna get paid. So I choose the championship. The money is gonna follow that. The money gonna come. Yeah, they're gonna be in that city for life. And it's a it's a rural everything is spiritual. Doll y'all gotta understand people in the in the league, in the NBA, NFL, they want championship pedigree. People. It's a pedigree. You know what I'm saying. You win the championship that a roar is around you, you know what I mean, for life. And they'll rather have a person that won the championship and tell you how to get through what we had to do to get there, because that's a hard thing. You got to like, who said this undred equal dollars. Like winning the championship, you gotta beat the team two or three times in one game to even win.
Speaker 2: They gonna make a run, the reps gonna do the reps what the refs gonna do, and then you might be fighting against the goddamn crowd the energy like you coming and coming from behind or something like that.
Speaker 1: Right, I believe in it. I believe in God, but I believe in Like they said, the basketball guys too, you gotta ad I want that championship roar around me. Yeah, that's a champion. That's a champion. I ain't nothing like champ box. Hey, y'all, matter how long the niggas ain't fault them, nigga still year man lost it. You ain't gonna tell him that you can't race their championship. Yeah, hey, first check what you did with it. Man. I ain't even have to wait to the first chick, because they give you once you get drafted. Man, they give you advance money, but it's still your money though. Man. I went about the house boat, about the biggest house with all the rooms. I ain't even put furniture in all the rooms. House boat. I bought the truck at the at the rookie transition. Before we even got even we had to go to the combine and I couldn't even lift the wais to come down me. And I think k was in there. He couldn't even lift it off the bar. I got it off the bar and got it on my chairs and they just didn't even come up out of my chair. I have a truck waiting on me outside. Connect truck, Connect trouble waiting on me outside. When I came out, he ain't get what you could lift that motherfucker. Now, no, I'm getting drafted off. Man, not even tried. You know what I'm saying. I said, I shouldn't even lift. Once I heard Kate, he didn't even try to lift. He was like, man, I'm straight. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And they you remember that draft class because you know what I'm saying. You came out there.
Speaker 1: But what I'm saying, you remember how they dogged kd from that. They were saying, like, is he strong enough? You remember all that?
Speaker 2: All them?
Speaker 1: They said, right? I remember, Don That's why I told him I didn't even start in prep school to see. They just show you that the persistent they man got it. How you take how serious he takes his crayon. You know what I'm saying, Because to be one of them guys, you got to be like that. They have to take It's like all he wanted to talk about the basketball. You can ask the man about a girl basketball. You know what I'm saying, what you riding basketball? He learned the night man like Bresh basketball man got into it with Draymond. I just want to play basketball. Yeah, he thinking about fighting all right, Okay, Draymond one of them.
Speaker 2: He's still want of them niggas in the leaguehole fight he No, don't play place ship.
Speaker 1: No Draymond to fight. He wanted the mission. You know what I'm saying. He come from the cloth, but steer his professionalism, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he got to own and off button with that ship. And he's smart, you know how to talk to Then.
Speaker 1: I feel like Golden State handle what they did well getting Jodan Pool up after. You don't try no champion or dude who built the diamon. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. So they gonna always be successful down the line. You know Golden State because they rolled with Drakemon. Oh, go ahead.
Speaker 8: They have to make a decision. This offseason with Clay, whether keep them or let him go? What do you think if you ain't no shoes, what you're doing as a GM?
Speaker 1: Well, I feel like if Bob Myers was still there, he probably would pay him. I don't. I really don't know where Mike dunlea, but I played with Mike dunleab also in Indiana. I think Mike dunleiverill keep that coach in Tech and pay direct pay Clay probably not what he won't unlets somebody else offer him a little more. He gonna go get the money because he's gonna feel disrespected because.
Speaker 8: I've seen, like having like watching Clay throughout the years. Do you feel like has he gotten better as a player throughout these all these years?
Speaker 1: I would say, he don't have to want to shoot, He'll shoot up here. He gonna play defense. He consistent. I give him that. That's consistent. Golden State is the one that changed the league. A big dude with his back post, A big dude that want to post over his back to the basket. And we got a chance and the league they ain't getting drafted. You can't shoot a three, you ain't getting drafted. They changed the whole landscape of the league. Remember everything we throw it in the post, cut off, boom, back, down, throw the hook. Ain't nobody throwing it in to the post on moment it's straight penned down screens to a three. Uh huh. You know they changed them folks? Is his story? You know what I mean? What them folks did for the game? Dog, it'll never be done again. What you think about Victor women young? What the name? Broh? Nothing? The other night I was like yd Man, I don't know, Bro, he still ain't no back to the basketball. Yeah yeah, yeah he did. But I'm saying, how can you guard some ship like that? I don't know.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 1: When Pop puts some more people around and put probably one or two more people, it's over. It's a ring. It's a range for sure. If he eight main time, because they play eight, we play eighty two games. Bro, it's a lot of games, bro.
Speaker 2: Man Sean, I talked a lot of ship about this nigga. I don't realize this nigga can't be stopped. That nigga yok.
Speaker 1: Yokis Bro. When I focusing, y'all can't stop this. You see the nigga move so slow, alright, bro, put your elbow up. Stop that. Bro. I watched that nigga gather like, I said, oh, this nigga machine. But I knew he was gonna be good one of him. I think my last year we end up playing him out there. Man. I looked at him. I was like, damn, because his movie. He's still quick. Bro, you got to be a big he got guard's guarding you. He's a big man. Girl. He would kill any center they put on him. He turned quick, he turned. He can't jump, he can't jump. He just they said, he say he don't touch the ball doing all season. Just yeah, that's how he do wrong. Talent dogs, man, that what car is in town? Go ride a gam because he ain't got so much talent, so much potential, and he be like you watching, like what the fuck is you doing? He got talented potential, he just ain't that type of player, like, you know, a nice guy, just a nice guy, bro. You know what I'm saying. I ain't even talk bad about back because ain't no telling who Conan got to go around, you know what I'm saying. People like that end up being in the front office. He's just a nice guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you still gotta be politically correct to facts because that's big.
Speaker 1: Bro. I didn't peat that to a lot of people, but ship but then sew you gotta thinking, what about all the niggas? You know what I mean? You don't what if they in the front of what you're gonna do? We did squashed it. I had probable that walk in all. Yeah, what happened with that? What happened with Marvin Man? Marvin Maine was before you bring he was man, Bro. I thought he was bro.
Speaker 2: When the Hawks got Marvin Williams and we asked Josh Milker, he came on the show. He said, Bro, they wanted Chris Paul so bad.
Speaker 1: What Marbin was a coach I remember from Hey you dog? But he went to get to that talent because we're getting in league. Bro, It's like mauld go so fast. Yeah, but when you got it, like damn. You know what I'm saying, then you gotta go through your PTSD because we crazy too. What I'm saying, motherfucker kind of dismiss our mental you know what I'm saying. Stability after going from circus life to doing nothing, you know what I'm saying, getting everything free to get nothing no more. They that nigga have to lead. I got to leave, like this shits supposed to last forever, you know what I mean. But Marvin Williams, we came in and we was on the cook at the time we came in the league. The league was changing while we was in there. You know what I'm saying. We not knowing like this shit in the chain. We gotta work out you around all to keep up with this shit. And we kind of, you know, was like like what's the word I'm looking for for like a like a casualt in it, you know what I mean, to where you know, we ain't reach our potential because we ain't do a lot of the stuff that these younger kids did, and we just was dispendable, like we ain't finna even though the VET minimum don't count towards the camp. But they was like, Okay, we know these niggas ain't gonna be Lebron. You know what I'm saying, Let's go find another the next Lebron. You know what I mean? Because everything all these people in these office positions, they want to win because they job on the line too. You'll be surprised because I'm in a class. Now you'll be surprised. Stuff. I never knew to go into this. Analytics came in, Bro, you can't cheat this game no more. Oh yeah, period, Just like you sit up there with the information. Y'all know because y'all from the hood and y'all sports fanatics. You know what I mean, y'all been watching this all yall life, y'all probably gambloona and everything. Yeah.
Speaker 2: See that's what That's what got me invested. I ain't too much into the analytics neither. I got damn if I get you to go twenty points, I want to see twenty two. But like far as like like you know, like some of them, like they be like Marcel and done. They might know the history of like if you name a player, dot net might know where high school the nigga went to? What middle school? I don't get into that, but they mean something. Yeah, but see they take pride in with with like a player, like you know what I'm saying, what they come from or something like that. You know, when I started liking a player, bro, when I learned their story, when I learned a play store and know what they came from.
Speaker 1: Like anytime I see a documentary or some shit like.
Speaker 2: I had watched Kevin Durant documentary by their Mama and stuff like that, like him and their brother and how she was training and pushing him make the nigga run and stuff like that. After I see that, I want you to win. Everybody got some stories, bro, but everybody got some. Some people got some real like Hollywood deserving story like I forgot. Like I got a story. I got a dighty in the league.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean, Bruh. One time we playing in uh Indiana. Bro, it's so crazy, but halftime coming place, Cargo bulls out there. Forget it, man, walking off of course, the US Marster's on the side of the course standing with Larry Beard. You feel me. I'm like, like, shunk, come here, take me all the way around the locker room, in the in the in the in the referees locker room. They see me in there, I'm already knowing what theyre because I had a partner who was up there and he had just uh on the live somebody in Memphis. But he had been up there, you know, hide and around and stuff. Man, them folks that ran in my house and everything. But that's why I feel like That's why I'm on this path and on this purpose. I feel like I let a couple of people down, like my agent Happy, like Larry. You know what I'm saying, cause he hand picked me. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. So I said, no, I can't let that go because that go on his rapping. I don't want to be no stain on his record. I feel what I'm saying, So I gotta change all this and make all of it right. Ah that rare um what you dumb asked? What you asked?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What uh? When you got into a Marvin will man, he mugged me in the back, he touched my head. Bruh. You know what I'm saying. I did some bullshit. I kind of you know, somebody running in front of you just grabbed the other side so he can get a boost and go in front of him. But by the time I got in front of him, he did mushed me in my head. I'm like, what the fuck is he doing? And I turned around, but he tried to hit me though. Feels the GM of the Hawks right now. I love him. After that game, I told him Marvel would have hit me. He was connected. You know what I'm saying, but Lander tripped up and just grabbed him, fell on top of him. We ain't never hit the ground, but he just fell on top of him, and it stopped these punch from here. Because I looked at it a thousand times. I was like, Bro, don't you know you stopped me for getting hit on Na it'sal television. This would have spilled over.
Speaker 2: Hey, s you probably think that nigga a lot. You won't even be here talking about coaching right now.
Speaker 1: Nah, I wouldn't. It wouldn't happen because after the game, a lot of folk because they already knew I was come bad of and I had certain people around me at their time.
Speaker 5: Bero.
Speaker 1: Before we got on the jat man Josh Marvin was calling me. They put us on Raven Felton. Okay, ye, Felton was on North Carolina. They called Raven phone and Raymond and put us on the phone. Me and a mob and squash it. You know what I'm saying, go no farther. But they beat it for me. They were like they don't want get to go no farther. Definitely, like, man, I'm not gonna lose no more money. I'm trying to see because you get spending a game of punch, you know what I'm saying, So you gotta make that first one count. And I threw two punches. They gave me two games. I lost probably like one hundred and twenty thousand dollars, said Ship, I ain't never fighting in the league no more, period, and never fight no more after that. The last one, man, all you do take a black one hundred and twenty one twenty either. I'm looking for the best to say. Man, we're gonna looking for starting matter to say, because he had just got that one team, I want to say, he gonna see if he gonna pay the find nobody and nobody to talk up man, no period. They roll with me on the court. But I ain't get suspended. I got suspended, had to pay that at my chicks. I was like, whoa they I got three thousand dollars check a couple of times. Damn what nigga, that don't make you stop fighting on know what will?
Speaker 2: Bro nigga holds spending change for that goddamn mone Man and Ship turn them lights off.
Speaker 1: Everywhere? Yeah, turn that ship off.
Speaker 7: I always wondered, like, who is someone you played with that we might not know. I always like to know about the cold niggas in the league. You really get the opportunity, like like for whatever reason.
Speaker 1: Ah Man or it could be a nigga that he grew up with that like you knew what Colen you know ment. We got a lot of them though, like an underground legend that way. Yeah, nigga name we had uh Rico Duncan, dun Snap Hunter, got a shot t head who hit the eighty five points in high school? What the fuck shooting three? He was step Court Scurvy Folk Steff eighty five point eight six, still in the streets, born in Nebraska somewhere. That's why I say people down yeah, close to your home, like a rape charge or something. And it was over with for him than on the a you circuit dollar didn't get it. It ain't that many dolls because the NBA do such a good job. Bro, the good one was gonna get in.
Speaker 2: They gonna they already they if they want you, they gonna know how to high certain ship.
Speaker 1: If that's gonna go in there and cut them out and do all that they can. Think they can fix the street stuff, you know, if you want of them motherfuckers. It's gonna be in there kicking the locker doors and fuck y'all trying to fight him. They're gonna get you so far away around they don't want to see. They don't want that ship right there here. Yeah, boy, Kevin Porter got in that mud. Kevin Porter, I wander now kid Porter. Yeah, Man, I feel like he'll be all right. I feel like he should game. But I really don't know what this new lead, brother, because like I said, Bro, that they lose money with it, especially with the assault on female because this world kind of being rained by women right now. Hell yeah, I'm saying, you do something to a female, they're gonna cancel, y'all.
Speaker 2: Oh, they're gonna make they gotta because now it's to the point, like they ignored so much stuff for so many years and decades. Now they got a point to prove. It could be something minor. Oh, nigga, were finna throw the book at your ass getting paid? Yeah, we take this another chance. He's gonna go in there for.
Speaker 1: Going through. He's gonna get paid. And they pulled it on the back, bro. But that's why agency opened up to Well. I feel like these folk are turning out him eighty eighty eight men to get an extra team. You take the money right then, Yeah, you don't know what's gonna happen. You might get anything. Anything can happen. May have a rick, bro, just have a joint on the side of the door, bro, and that bad pull gonna cost you their money, or nothing will happen like Dennis Shrewder and you just don't get paid. Don't get that Schroeder man they had. He had, but they told that nig they said, eat the type of nigga he got. He got an a cent a king and they hit me that nigga. That's that's a good analogy for it, though, what's one hundred and one twenty? You can get the same thing with a hundred menut you can give it one ten. Like look at Nerlands no where. I don't think he is he even in the league right now, but turned down bank roll and he ain't even in the league. Ain't even in the league. You can't. You can't tell me he ain't got postromatic stress synced wrong. He's suffering somewhere sitting at the house dogs my agent, dumbest ship. You don't probably not rich. Pauses aged to tell tell you to take He probably felt played. I'm starting this because the analytics, you know, they gotta they got a chart they go about if you average these many rebounds supposed to get this. But ship, what's twenty million off? What's one twenty in a hounding nigga?
Speaker 2: An nigga, If you got one twenty, the nigga still gonna call it a hunter.
Speaker 1: Dred minutes like you got an A dumb decision I made was leaving New York. That was one career year bunk millow money. I could have got two point five million guaranteed with the other year two point five on a team option. I took my dumb ass over across the water to New Jersey with Avery Johnson for six million dollars. Bruh, ain't nothing like playing with a historic organization like the Knicks. Yeah, you feel what I'm saying. Chasing the guaranteed much.
Speaker 2: Different nigga playing in the Madison Square Garden. That's what everybody Pump up the goddamn go play, bro.
Speaker 1: I can't go nowhere, but like man, my knicks, my Knicks, even the heat like that. But I was on my way. Yeah, when I went to the Heat, but I went and chased a guaranteed three million extra three million dollars that was guaranteed. You know what I mean? Because in New York all that shit. Come on, man with appearances. Yeah you're playing with mellow man. We get tickets to the Yankees games. Just oh, the money would have came so many different yeah, different ways, anyone, No different though, money two point five million guarantee. I'm gonna get the other money. You know what I'm saying. Now you knowing that. Now you're seeing how because I'm learning how and learned the Saturday cap learning because I'm taking the GM class one on one. I'm learning you. Oh, you learned everything I'm going. I'm being a coach, but I'm I want to learn the whole ins and out so I won't tip too in my position. I want to know this gene for the bullshit and get nothing by me neither, you know what I.
Speaker 2: Mean, Cause it'd be like, I'm like, damn, coach, you told me no, I know, yeah, I know, yeah, nigga.
Speaker 1: He'd be like, why I ain't playing Guess what I'm gonna break these plus miners out on everything. I put your head on the court ship you a negative sip when we go down ten points, dog play you something. You know what I'm saying. We need coaches like that in the league, and don't be miked up. I don't want to so bast Ship like, no, no, we're gonna We're gonna win. We gotta fight hard. No, man, what the fuck y'all doing out there? I don't care because you shoot pretty and dunker. It's what these people using. I'm gonna use the same thing. They got it there for a reason. I want to dog for real. We started the twenty three games for Miami dog sposual pulled me in the office. My plus matter was that eleven or soth I can't play, you know more, put me on the bench. I'm like, damn, we win in the right. But they got to see if I take you out and put somebody in with see that change. Yeah it changed. But I ain't even make it to see if it changed. They trained me on my birthday. You know what I'm saying, Damn birthday?
Speaker 7: Did you did you catch any of the insanity that was I left you left?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I won't. Ye should have been there for that, but I was sorry to that. Uh, because Mike D'Antoni man one of the greatest coaches. To me, people, I'm saying, a lot of islan them don't like him. Brother Man d'Antona, players coach, dog, you know what I'm saying. He told us straight up, like you can succeed in a in an offense or in a in a in a in the system like this when you tell you first twelve seconds is for y'all. He talking about the role player. The last twelve seconds give it the mellow or starter of mind. So we already know we gonna get their ball out, we gonna push it. I'm gonna either shoot this joint before I get to twelve seconds and I'm gonna make it or gonna get to the start of mind there. And he makes it so easy for you to to see, you know what I mean, because every the game is sped up now. He was one of the first people with their fast offensive Phoenix. Everybody under Mike D'Antoni get people paid. Bro, you know what I'm saying. I hope he get another shot at coaching. Yeah, for real, it's one of them. Mind. He's a players coach, though, and I hope it be a lot of more different. I hope they open it up for a lot of X players, you know what I mean. But oh yeah, yeah, we have a problem with going through you know what I'm saying, going through the process of it. Like we feel like, you know, we our ego be already fucked up playing it in, but we feel like they just should put us in there, you know what I mean. But they got to understand the person that hire you, they job on the line too. And the person that hired the person that hides you job is on the line too.
Speaker 2: So nigga, Like I think I in our generation, the first person I don't seen that flip fast was like Jason Kidd.
Speaker 1: But Jason Kidd I played with Jason Kidd in dirt in Dallas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but he already a coach, you know what I'm saying. I ain't seen nobody else make that transition.
Speaker 1: But they might. Basketball i Q is something different, you know, I keep playing like for a point guard, it'll be easy, like run on them, It'll be easy. Run man to transition to coaching, they say he want to be a coach, to run though the Caliperia Cal in a couple of weeks, just to shadow the him, I'm going I'm going around. I've been going up there to Georgia Tech. But Damien stout of mind, buns of wells, y'all.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, what's some music you came up listening to? Like what used to get you pumped.
Speaker 1: Up when you ain't? I came up on it, got it fly? Yeah, nobody needs nobody, you know. Me and I went to school Togea. We grew up in the same name, y'all, paper Roun Daddy, that's my real cousin. You know what I'm saying too, Like my grandma used to own a cafe, you know, the slot machines and all that, the steam tails in cat stay like I went to Magnolia and then I went the Hamilton. Dat went to Hamilton, you know what I mean. All like, we all grew up together. Doctor in place for it then nah, I used to clear her. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. Used to be a little bober minute, you know what I mean. That why he shocked me. When Big Daddy Canyon I had I had the opportunity to invest in Duff. I was in the man. I had the opportunity to invest the money bag yo, Little Larry to DJ, he brung money bag yo to outside the Script club one day. You know what I'm saying, Like, I'm telling I had a little rapper then crazy. I don't know why I should have just but I was so lord to a you know what I mean. He brun money bag. He was like, Man, I'm telling you this to dude, this to do. But I was a lawyer. I was like, man, I ain't got the bag to spread it out there far. You know what I'm saying, You still cool with the rapper? You at nah? He he did even get close this motherfucker. Man, This man I started putting money behind him that might hit me with. He want to go back to school. I'm like, I took him back. I broke down here, got him with drummer boy. We started doing photo shoot, took in the two chain video to my Louis Baton Stone office. Sudden one day the man called me, you want to go to school and do what? Man moved on Memphis campus. He said, I just want to go back to school. Man, he was a little con out his dog. You wanted to knock his ass out. To knock him out too, bro. You know what I'm saying, I ain't up getting back with him because he's still talented. I just told him, you need to probably start right for somebody. I passed up on Dolf and money Bag Bro.
Speaker 2: Money bag yo when I man, because at first, you know how somebody like eat somebody come out of nowhere like you know mythics. Y'all probably knew of him and stuff man when he first.
Speaker 1: Him and got it. Did that mixtape? Did a Federal or something? He had the Federal mixtape?
Speaker 2: Yeah, see, I missed that wave. The first song I heard was with him and Gotti that doing too Much or something like that. I'm like, oh, but the corrun. I heard another song and like it was his flow. I was like, oh, buddy hard, Buddy Hard, he got that work.
Speaker 1: But see what off I heard.
Speaker 2: The first time I heard Dolf was on uh fucking with Gucci Okay, and I heard OFF on there.
Speaker 1: I knew Dolph.
Speaker 2: I said that nigga really live in his because Gucci. You know, Gucci put anybody on his music like if.
Speaker 1: He feel like you're a street nigga and talking about that Guccia and put like Pee Wee.
Speaker 2: When Pee Wee first started running, pee Wee weren't talking about he was just talking about what he was doing. But he went around that nigga dogs were talking on that bitch. I said, he gotta be doing everything that nigga saying that Nigga dogs started getting better with that music.
Speaker 1: He put their work in. Yeah, on his crowd. I was like, man, but I'm glad. You know, everything happen for a reasonause I probably couldn't take them boys where they went. They end up in situation. It was God.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But you know Doffs stayed independent. You know what I'm saying, just did the distribution. You would have had them board two lit though. Man, not really because my cousin Daddy O. Man, he he had he been had his head on straight because he was always a street guy. He so big. He was smart to last day long, coming from the streets, real selling bowls and doing all that, coming from the streets, not having number probably one fund of that whole time. He was smart. You know what I'm saying. I probably he came in big me. Man, I'm telling you. Yet man came down here and spent that money with Gucci and two chins, came back, stopped pumping and I just seen him. I just seen him go.
Speaker 2: If you if you ain't stay down with basketball, but you always said you knew you were going to the Nbay.
Speaker 1: What what else do you think you could have did or would have did? Man, I ain't no, bron, I ain't no telling bro. If I ain't get best by probably any of a drug dealer or something, it's stupid because that's what. I ain't had that much opportunity, And that's all I thought you were gonna say. No, I can't wrap. I tried that for real. I just can't get the beat in my ear. I went there a couple of times with my see what I can do with yeah, when they get that money? Like, man, I'm gonna talk because I was trying to tell my little rapper what how to going on? Look at that, I said, you gotta talent me, you gotta talent. I can't do it. Yeah, No, Joe ain't gonna laugh. Well we should. You should have brought over your music. Yeah, I got this so on too, bron. I live my wife here, this she what she said. She feels like try to say, don't say like one of the five heart beats.
Speaker 2: Hey, at least she real don't thinking about all the women who got to sit in the gun.
Speaker 1: Listen to the baby daddy mint take that round like well cut. I tell you, you know, I tell her. I tell people quick that man like being a rapper. Man, it's excuse to be a loser, doll, because it ain't really too many playing bs and season rapping dogs, at least in basketball. If you don't make it, bro, you can be a coach by learning the game. You can be in the front office. You can around be a referee. You know what I'm saying. Anything you don't get no hip and wind up thirty five years old without no hit. Oh man, I don't even want to know their life. You feeling. Girls gonna be on your nigga want you. I'm at the studio, come in you ain't and she gonna tell you one day you.
Speaker 2: Ain't made it hit shit, Oh man, you everybody. I don't never want to tell a nigga don't chase your dream. But at a certain age, nigga, come on, bro, I don't even put age.
Speaker 1: I do put age on it. Cause if nigga, your son or senor ain't no.
Speaker 2: Goddamn way you in the studio, get get the fuck out that studio and.
Speaker 1: Take that boy and get in prom suit. Man, I look at it like you can kund of if it ain't no purpose, Bro, I don't care what you got a niggas, it ain't they purpose. If you ain't got it on and you've been rapping for twenty years, you ain't had a big buzz and you know what I'm saying, got paid from it. That ain't your purpose. Dog. They might be selling cars or you know what I'm saying, nigga, like many or something, twenty years, I dropped the streets this way. Nigga ain't hurt that yeah, man for real. Like, but I feel like people like Tip and all them, I feel like I feel like he should continue to rap. You know, they show purposely. They should paid you man a solid dude, and it's good. Bro.
Speaker 2: You go back and listen to like oh Ship like I think the eraror I'm gonna say this, the era we came up on the them rappers was before their time. Bro.
Speaker 1: Them niggas were young and rapping good as a motherfucker. Like I feel like, bro, it's just time and chime. But we listened to hustling me and coming up on Jeezy pim C kind of put us on the abuse music with the glean and all that. Now we listen to grand them auto type scamming killing. It's a total different time. Sean.
Speaker 2: The beat don't even be doun dropped. These nigga done killed three niggas already said.
Speaker 1: God damn young niggas. Ain't they rapping? They cold?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Hey, bro, because you know when the gits with me, I let them pick they song. Like, you know what I'm saying, I try to be fair to call. Don't just listen to what I love, but something that I said, Hey, this's another guy the nigga and they ain't talking about fucking. These niggas' killing.
Speaker 1: I don't feel like they even know the power they got, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, but could these kids be streaming their music so much? They have all these streams. I don't even never even heard of these niggas. What about time they get thirty, they're gonna try to turn around and righte they like, damn, I mentioned need a lot.
Speaker 2: Of boy what them nigga probably man, them nigga be dropping out, So them nigga probably even know what a pencil looked like.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell you, man, I call it one year. Man, I got in this class, I put out an application to put the job in and the morning on the HBCU with buns and wheels just left from Man, they told me what I had to do. They were like, you gotta do a cover letter and the resume. I said, never did, And you got to do it in business get googled and all this, and I'm like, oh, man, I can't even talk like this. Yeah, fresh records like nigga, I'm my hands on, you gotta eat me hands on. Yeah, but now you got to learn that though, you got to have to be versatile with it. Hey with the college ship, like did y'all have some privileges and ship? Like when when you knew you were leaving? But like, what did you? Did? You take it serious? Though I too had Caliperia ain't going you know, picking us up on golf cards, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, And they used to spend the block in the classroom to make sure we was in there to go out. Though we used to go out. We was flood Man Calibperri went to every club owner and went to the news and made the press conference announcement. You probably can google this and being all us from the club real nobody nobody in the in the city because they love their team, so none of the promoters and the like, hell yeah, you know what I'm saying. Period, Damn appears so real. I used to go to a car wash on Crump and I don't know what information you had. One day. They might pull me in the office one day it's like, kid, you get this car wash smoking these cigars and stuff every day. I'm like, I'm like, damn, I ain't, no, said kid, don't go to the car wash no more. You can't say once you go to the NBA, you can smoke all the cigars you want, but while you're here, you can't go to the er. The next day the police hit their car wash. The next day, police ringing in the car was think about it if you would have God damn ignored that ship there. Yeah, probably let me come up there because they had a little boom boom room in the bad I ain't going there. Nobody know you there. The police ran in it. Just the next day. That's when I looked at Cat. I said, man, I love cal.
Speaker 2: Hey, but look this might be something on some inside ship they probably talking to carry this one of.
Speaker 1: Your players there. You know, ma, men, if it's small, if it's just like, imagine Atlanta being just in man, just in probably the Mariella Pard or something, the whole, the whole Atlanta with all the little outskirts and all there and stuffed in one little space. That's just how they is. It's so viald now like that.
Speaker 2: I ain't know that ship was so close to Arkansas and Mississippi right there, everything.
Speaker 1: Right there ship. No wonder these niggas stay in trouble. Nobody really go to Mississippi or Arkansas.
Speaker 2: Who don't go to none of them places they ain't trying to when they got them, when they gotta handle their building, they go.
Speaker 1: That's an easy place to go to chill. No, ain't nothing to chill. Let him in Arkansas. You don't did the crime. You will find somewhere to chill at. Man, Folks gonna go to Vegas somewhere you can't get caught in them places. They gonna charge you way worse than what Memphis to do to you. What oh, I know, Mississippi man Arkansas too, Damn man. Listen, man, people don't even cross them state line like that. Sure well sewn Man were gone, we go. We wish nothing but god damn success with your coaching and what the.
Speaker 2: Word I'm looking at and devil, I ain't try you the word whatever.
Speaker 1: What you had saying that what in the league? Damn all of them. I just started back using you know what I'm saying, because I ain't no big dude down. You know what I'm saying, Josh, but uh, like I ain't never left off on bad terms. Like I said, I just with Jayo the other night, Barns and Whales, even players I don't play with. Josh haw Uh Bruhn. Shout out to Josh Howe. I went to Alabama State. He god damn brother played for Alabama State. Schmooth, my boy. You know he picked me for the Big Three. You know what I'm saying because I was over I would oversee one year and I wanted to win the championship over there. I went over there about two three months to play with the Crown Prince and the King. I got it. We needed one more player. I called Josh. You know what I say, I ain't never played with Josh. Yeah, but the contract wasn't big enough. T was like, nah, they gotta come up with I take one forty one number one game after from like seventy bands, I think Josh was like, man, nah, it ain't enough.
Speaker 7: Damn.
Speaker 1: I was like shit alright. But the next see Ice q head it wasn't up picking me, you know, making the honey Bands out of there quick, little flip still cool? Who else cool? Big baby, that's my boy too, big baby acting shout out the big baby baby, my boy baby crazy, that's my dog. You know what I'm saying. I'd have been after the big baby catch a couple of times. Every time I think a big baby, I think about his ant crying on that bench. Man, you're a real nigga over nigga. Tyrins was my partner, Tyres Thomas, Shannon Brown, Tyres Thomas. He went to l s U to them, Yeah cool mellow who will cron butler U D d Wade, all of my boys. You know what I'm saying. I don't bug him too much, but like we all follow each other and stuff over Instagram.
Speaker 2: Shoot ship like you you can tell you real cool and like players. So niggas ain't got damn. Yeah, the niggas ain't If a niggas see you call him. Let me my boy, nigga, know you ain't callin God damn big and.
Speaker 1: On some ship because he ain't with that. Quinteil Woods too. Quinteil Wood cold yep, z Bo came part of me and z Bo got the squabbling before, but they're still. Yeah, boy, Yeah, that's probably one of the one. Yeah. Used to always put it on me too, you know, because he was from somewhere up Indiana, you know what I mean. He used to kind of see me moving wrong and try to hurt the game, but I was so hot here. He got behind money bag yo. Yeah, that's who got him. That's why I say it was you know what I mean, because I couldn't do whatz bow diding for. You got it, you know what I mean? Period? That what's up? Man? Man?
Speaker 2: Nah, we appreciate you coming through Sean man. Hey, I ain't gonna say we wish you nigga. Once you get your coaching job, nigga, we want you back on this motherfucker and talk about you goddamn team, and once y'all got damn prediction for this year, because the ship gonna come cut break you. I could just tell you, like one thing, body you know how when you're talking to somebody, Yeah, you might not say all the right ship, but that ship from the heart, like you ain't gonna tell a player though, you know what I'm saying, Hey, shit down, just focused, like you're gonna tell a nigga straight what they need.
Speaker 1: To hear, and you want to see the best out of them.
Speaker 2: And that's and that positive ship ain't gonna lead no more well a nigga, Like I want you to do this outside of this. I don't care what you do this game or the next game, what you're doing outside of this, because like that's what you said with you, you know what I mean, if somebody would.
Speaker 1: Have been thinking that on your calarry bird. He tried to be that. You know what I'm saying, what fish and sometimes show up you feel me damn just crazy, you know what I mean. But it was a wild nigga. He was trying. He was trying to turn you into him nigga by Mosquito. I But I feel like what I'm gonna do now though, gonna make him proud, un for sure. Hell yeah, because I wrote a book too. I wrote an e book. I'm writing four of the finished my first one on form Shoot, they'll be able to pick that jump up on Sean Williams dot com. I'm just finna give shout that out. We can drop the link on that to uh t Upean Williams dot com, Sean dot come and put in a plethora of e books for like parents like that word Tim, Tim teaching for a lot too well that nigga say some ship for no reason, right bro right, But I'm finna write the books just to get parents and man people, coaches, players all that. Man, just something to go off for a formula. Because I got this house. I noticed, I've been there, I did, you know what I mean. So I'm gonna get this house out because coaches needed some coaches just be out there just giving players something thinking they're gonna make it. Now, it's a way you gotta do it and make it show before we get out of here.
Speaker 6: Yeah, my last question, so when you was in the league, now, like who was some of the youngest that you saw in the league that you know, people might not have thought it was gonna be something, but but what you saw like damn you know, and now it came for a service where you know they're doing their things.
Speaker 1: Man, a lot of people that came to the league out of there. Yeah, there's still some left. Kyle cal Larry Calary for show. You know, he was a bad kid man when we played him and you and in Mississippi man we played we was a terrible team too, but we was a good team. We won the Nationals and everything. But I used to get into it with Calira for him, for him to change how he was. You know, he from Philly, you know what I'm saying, to be like a great, a professional dog and steeing his career like that, even PJ. Tucker dog. That's why I said, the league is made of these guys. Now at the end, all the talented guys who had the tremendous upside we out of the league. It's all the people who had to go through something early and end up seeing the importers of it and grinding they didn't want to extended their career. Yeah, you know what I mean. But like a two to be you know what I'm saying, like one of the faces of the league.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, and to be mentioned with the greats like he came out of and nobody start that coming.
Speaker 1: From him and I'm gonna tell you one thing. I hated how they disrespected Russ because Bro, when I played Bro, when I tell you, Bro, him coming at you one hundred miles an hour, Bro, nobody could God then, man, it's scary, you know what I'm saying. They started disrespecting him and you know it stopped messing with his mini. It's hard to play when your men off, Bro, that's like fifty six percent of the game. That's probably what they hold tactic. He went through it though, but he back to Yeah, scary matchup here. That's scary is paying out something different from what I thought, you know what I'm saying, Being a little coming in the league and to turn into the freak show man. It's a beast When I was a man, he coming down here that I'm just I'm after all for help that side. I'm please boy, jis hey real quick.
Speaker 2: I know he was about to get you out of there, Bright, but you here because we had the argument a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 1: You playing with Dirt, Janis are dirt and what scenario though? She g you need you need one this straight up game?
Speaker 2: One game, one game and you playing with him, you on a team you need one game.
Speaker 1: Again, that don't matter. So it's a championship game. It's a championship game. And they both champions. Yeah, they both in their prime. They both they proke prime player. Coach Woods. What type of player you take? Man, damn man, Man, it's all quick. Man. I want to go with a shooter Bro the championship. But is a doll sho Man, Man, I gotta go with you. He can. He's gonna make a couple of them. He might not make fifteen with Dirt. But know at the end of the game that nigga yan is gonna still be fighting with me. And you ain't got to worry about Dirt coming down. Hell on you, Dirt just gonna post up.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: You can push him off the block. You know what I'm saying. He's still a killer. Yeah, he'll kill you know what I mean. But I want you on my team defense too, Yeah, defense doing all of that. Man. On that note, Sean, you good with me? You can come in, man. It seems like we we got the same mindset to asking the questions. Who you was an interviewing doc rivers? Yo? Yeah, man, Bro, them them niggas start hating Bro.
Speaker 2: So they don't let you in there the reporter. They ain't gonna say that it jail. We just tense that, you know what I mean, sense what we're going on. Attention was kind of high them niggas looking like they ain't like how me and Don were moving dumb he coming.
Speaker 1: That's smelling like a pound of weed, like and we will never go back, Hey dad, And that evening all the folks chick for lake sandwich. You're suppout to get one, and nigga got six pound up putting it in the camera bag.
Speaker 2: But this was sports going to now yeah yeah, and Doc river Bro I had asked Tray Young question them niggas be wanting to talk to niggas. They don't want to talk to know somebody who gonna mix up they work. I ain't gonna ask you no tricky question. And if you don't want to answer to say no, I ain't gonna trick you and twist up your word.
Speaker 1: Nigga, we don't even write the ship whatever you said, nigga, we putting it right how you said, Yeah, we ain't mixing ship up because reports so tricking and that asks you a question to do a story down the line on Yeah, but they'll be saying you walk, send you man, before you get out of here. We gotta get you to sign the basketball. I gods, you appreciate you for having me. Man. Yeah, man, y'all.
Speaker 2: Coach Williams, you gotta get Coach Williams sitting jo on his motherfucker man.
Speaker 1: Wait, man, what you don't play for the plenty team? You don't play with plenty teams? So what's you? What's the fire you're run with? Including you? Who you're gonna pick up?
Speaker 7: You ain't gotta match it up with nobody else, just like, hey, ain't nobody stopping this?
Speaker 1: Motherfucker Kobe for shure, you said the teams outa play with I do Kobe mellow uh huh Chohncey billups big shin. I ain't no Neil fo uh who else?
Speaker 4: Me?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Put me in there? Yeah that one, two three four? What? Well? No, you know what? I can't put me in there? D Wade bro off the damn And if you if you do, got you in the line up? What what team? And what year? What you mean? Like?
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Your version of you? New York years okay, yeah, New York Sean Wood Spring, Yeah, I was playing for my life. I was coming off bation, Yeah you don't make the team, coming back and doing it left and twenty nine. I went this what cover we're talking about? You got more? Hey man?
Speaker 2: We appreciate y'all tuning in to Broken Play. Make sure you check out Sean Williams dot com and shout out to coach Sean Williams for pulling up on the set.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 1: That's