Speaker 1: Crime Stories with Nancy Grace Bombshell. Tonight, Diddy aka Sean Puffy Combs. Diddy is back in the hole, thrown back in solitary. This as Tupac Shakur reaches beyond the grave to get revenge on Diddy. Good evening. I'm Nancy Grace. This is Crime Stories. I want to thank you for being with us. Sawn Comes apparently refusing jail food. Now over one hundred sex assault victims have been vetted at the hands of Sawn Tombs. The beatings, the bruises.
Speaker 2: All I've thought about was candy King candy.
Speaker 1: You know what. I can barely open this Titsio nidgee.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: You know suddenly I've lost my appetite, Sean Comes, and I think it's because of you.
Speaker 4: It's so difficult to reflect on the darkest times in your life. Sometimes you gotta do that.
Speaker 5: I was fucked up.
Speaker 4: I mean, I hit rock bottom, but I make no excuses. My behavior on that video is inexcusable. I take full responsibility for my ashes in that video. Disgusted. I was disgusted then when I did it. I'm disgusted now and went and I saw our professional help gow to go into therapy. I'm going to rehab. Had to ask God for his mercy in Greece.
Speaker 1: You're disgusted. I'm disgusted too. I'm disgusted that, even though you're back in the whole solitary at Fort Dix again, that you're still getting out early. Why what am I supposed to tell all of your crime victims and all your alleged crime victims lined up suing you civilly, You're getting out early even though you've landed back in the hole at Fort Dix. This as Sean Puffy comes aka did he is planning a comeback? You heard me? A comeback? Who is going to his concert? Satan? Bill Zebibe taught mom a lot happening tonight? Did he in solitary? Did he making a comeback? Did he's release date somehow moved up in the last hour? Seemingly overnight he got another month added on to his jail time. He's still getting out early? And this as seemingly Tupac Shakur. May God rest that man's soul is reaching back from beyond the grave. Is he going to point the finger at Ditty joining me an all star panel? Tomate sense off? What we know straight out to TISA tails, who cover the trial from the get Go investigator commentator, host of Tisa Tales on YouTube, Tisa what is the hole at Fort Dix?
Speaker 6: The hole in Fort Dix is solitary confinement, but unfortunately it's not like we see in the movies. He does have access to his lawyers and he is allowed for people to come and visit him.
Speaker 2: I think it's restricted to an hour.
Speaker 6: The story behind the solitary confinement is sources of saying Diddy is wearing this as a badge of honor. He started that fight for his eagle to kind of show who was top dog, and now that he is solitary confinement, they are saying he is bragging about it and he is proud of it, which is so odd considering it literally lost them twenty seven days of precious time away from his family and kids.
Speaker 2: Did he claims to care so much about?
Speaker 1: Solitary confinement is a form of imprisonment, a person kept alone in a smaller cell twenty two to twenty four hours a day with little to no human contact. This is at Fort Dix. Why did this happen to Dave Matt Crime Stories investigative reporter Dave Matt because he got in a fight. He got in a fight behind bars, according to sources. When asked who won, we were told he held his own translation, did he got a booty beaten? How do you like it? Now? Did he after you beat all those women? We saw the bruises? Oh, okay, Dave Matt? What happened? Who gave Diddy a booty beatn.
Speaker 7: You know, they're not giving us the names or anything like that because they're all behind bars. But Nancy, this was a shoving match that escalated because it's Diddy. Now they say, did he felt like he was being dissed by this other inmate?
Speaker 8: What was said?
Speaker 7: I don't know, but I do know this that the imprisonment at sci Fort Dix is kind of like, oh, I don't know, in school suspension.
Speaker 8: This is prison at the lowest form.
Speaker 7: So he ends up in this so called fight, he gets his butt whipped by another inmate, and then they separate them and send Diddy to solitary. But Nancy, look solitary that you and I think about is not what's happening here at Fort Dix. It's the best of the best. You realize that in solitary at fort Dix, that you can actually sometimes have a selly. They put you in his cell by yourself, but hey, we might have to put you in there with a roommate. I mean, it's just crazy. So basically he gets in some time.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, he's getting blankets, a mattress, pillow, toilet paper, shaving tools, legal and religious materials. Whoa, whoa wait wait, doctor Dwayne Hendricks joining US former Associate Warden, MDC. Brooklyn, former Senior Warden, US Department Justice, Federal Bureau of Prisons. Thirty years in the can, so to speak. And he's the author of who Are You See It? Say It, Seize It? And he's the president of a New Daylight Foundation. Now that is the jewel in your crown, doctor Hendrix, the New Daylight Founding, and of course your children. Doctor Dwayne Hendrix, do you mean to tell me that, after all Sean Combs has put all these women through and men reportedly, solitary confinement is more like, let's see what do you have at school when you're naughty or your your skirt is too short? Detention, that's what it is. Religious materials, toilet paper, shaving materials. What's next? Champagne and caviat no, and.
Speaker 9: Currently he's an administrative detention all those things. You just know that he does have access.
Speaker 1: To Wait, hold on, wait, I'm sorry, did I hear administrative detention? The hole at Fort Dix is actually detention hall, like where you can't chew gum. Really, are you serious?
Speaker 9: No, he's actually in itsel twenty three hours a day. He does not have access to just getting up or leaving the cell or in the recreation going to his job. So it's almost, so to speak, like having cavin fever, you know. So basically he'll be in a cell pending the outcome of this investigation. I can tell you the agency, you know, tries not to have inmates behind in special housing, you know, for a long period of time unless it is absolutely necessary for safety and security of the institution. So this fight occurred about two weeks ago, so I can tell you they'll probably have this investigation wrapped up within the next week or so.
Speaker 5: You normally give staff about twenty one.
Speaker 9: Days to do these investigations, and then they'll turn their findings over to the disculinary hearing officer, who will make the final determination and whether he'll lose any good time that he's earned, or whether he'll lose privileges such as visiting, loss of job, or commissary, or some additional sanctions depending on the outcome and the investigation. Additionally, may be separated from the other inmate that he had this altercation with, and depending on who the perpetrator was, that individual may or may not be transferred away from FCI for Dix.
Speaker 1: Okay, let me talk to somebody that has been at solitary. Darryl Cohen is joining US high profile defense attorney out of the Atlanta jurisdiction. He's a former felony prosecutor with me. You can find him on Facebook at Darryl b as In brother Cohen. What solitary? I don't like the airbrushed version. Wait, he may be telling the truth, actually that Dwayne Hendrix is giving me what is solitary? Because it doesn't sound bad at all.
Speaker 3: Nancy, They're different solitary and at Fort Dick solitary seems to be very social solitary. Other places, solitary is you're by yourself for twenty two twenty three hours a day. You do not have visitors. You have some literature that you can read, but you certainly aren't having the wonderful social time of your life. Here it appears that Sean puff Daddy Combs has the best of the best. And is he being treated as a celebrity because of who he is or is it really the norm at four Dicks. It's hard to say, but it's not a bad.
Speaker 1: We've gone back and forth on his release date. His sentences been cut, cut, cut, cut cut. After this last altercation, as you guys are calling it, it's basically a thought and where it is? Did he got a booty beating? That said one month has been added to his already reduced time. There you go, he got another slap on the wrist. I wonder how all the crime victims, the rape victims of sex assault victims feel about that. Tisa tells how many times do we know of anyway that Sean Combs has broken the rules behind bars? The big man that's used to telling everybody else what to do seemingly can't follow the rules.
Speaker 6: Interesting enough, there are three times the first time something with illegal, well, ill to see it with toilet wine in the fort that.
Speaker 1: Just kind of rolled off your tongue. You said, toilet wine. It's pruno. So ditty's making booze and getting a snoop full behind bars. I think it's what you're trying to say. Go ahead.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So somebody was making booth and did he got a few cups of that and he was caught.
Speaker 2: Okay, that was the first infraction.
Speaker 6: While that happened, there was another scandal going on where Diddy was making three way calls, which are legal, you're only allowed to call one person.
Speaker 2: He was making three way calls while he was in Fort Dix.
Speaker 6: And in the three way calls, he was asking someone who he first claimed was his legal team and then they said no, they keep us out of it.
Speaker 2: But he was talking to a.
Speaker 6: Woman who he told to bring unmarked bills I think two hundred unmarked bills in a paper bag to Fort Dix.
Speaker 2: Again, sound shading illegal to me. Now he got slapped on the hand for that. But now we literally escalate to the prison fight.
Speaker 6: And my sources in Fort Dick says even the prison fight was called by did he break in the rules?
Speaker 2: There's no smoking in prison supposed.
Speaker 6: To be did he was smoking in a.
Speaker 2: But they sneak did he was smoking in an enclosed area?
Speaker 6: That enclosed area in smoking caused the guards to crack down and to do a raid for contraband. In the raid for contraband, the inmate he was fighting with, his phone.
Speaker 2: Was actually seized. After that raid, the man.
Speaker 6: Went to Ditty and said, what the hell is going on? And that's how this fight actually ensued. Infraction on infraction on infraction, And if the reports are true about why the fight started, it does show a pattern that did he can't find the rules? I know, what's twenty one days for the investigation to be completed.
Speaker 2: They automatically added.
Speaker 6: Thirty days on to his sentence, because hello, there needs to be some type of punishment. But Diddy seems to be really, really worried, and his lawyers are rumored to be gearing up to challenge the fact that he might be kicked out of this program that is fast tracking him out as a result of the fight. And if he is kicked out, then all the good time he's earned will be clogged back. Now, of course, his lawyers are gearing up for a legal challenge, and nobody knows that he'll be kicked out of the program, but there is a chance that he's facing very serious consequences depending on the severity of the fight, the injuries, and what their investigation actually holds.
Speaker 4: I'm so sorry, but I'm committed to be a better manage in every day. I'm not asking for forgiveness. I'm truly sorry.
Speaker 1: Oh was that? Did he again? Begging for forgiveness again? Oh? Did he did? He? Did he at it again? Okay? Is it true, Dave Mac that Sean Combs, in another attempt to job the system, beat justice to shave time off of his sentence, which he did. He went into prison rehab. That's a yes. No. Did did he go into prison rehab?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 5: He did?
Speaker 1: That was three words? Okay, doctor Dwayne. Does anybody in at Fort Dix know their rear end from a hole in the ground. They don't know that Seawn Combs has no intention of going to rehab, of working on himself, of becoming a better version of himself. That's crap, okay, because when you don't know a horse, look at his track record. He's actually appealing his conviction, saying his homemade porn is free speech. Does that sound like someone trying to better themselves? Because it doesn't to me. So he joins rehab and he gets time shaved off his sentence. He's using the people at Fort Dix and they're letting it happen. Hence my question, do they know that they asked from a hole in the ground, not rhetoricled, I really want to know they don't see what's happening.
Speaker 5: Well, they gave him an opportunity.
Speaker 9: They basically gave him a layup to try to find reform within himself. He's working in the chapel, which is next to the Education building which houses most of open.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I just choked again. Sean Holmes is working in the chapel.
Speaker 9: Yes, he's working in the chapel, which puts him in proximity to the education building so he can take those first step at credit courses, so he can earn up to ten days off for every thirty days that he completed these courses. And I think that's why his release date has been dropping, you know, several months since he's arrived. So, and if what TISA is reporting in terms of him creating a hot in what we call a high environment in those units, it makes sense that he got into this altercation because again, when one person creates an atmosphere, that creates issues for other inmates who have cell phones, drugs, alcohol, and all these other things.
Speaker 5: Then obviously there's going to be an altercation.
Speaker 9: So if this is all of this is true, he is the biggest scrub in inmate history.
Speaker 5: I mean, they gave him a layup to go to four Dix.
Speaker 9: He didn't have to get on a flight across the country like all most other inmates.
Speaker 5: Have to do.
Speaker 1: Danny used to plying on this private jet. I guess this is sort of a punishment. But you know what, Danny guys, Danny is the chief legal officer at the National Center on Sex Exploitation. Just hold that thought for a moment. Sex exploitation, what is that? That is sex assaulting little girls, little girls four five, younger teen girls, women, other victims that are weaker than individuals like Shawn Combs, that are not as powerful, wealthy, or cunning than people like Shawn Combs. And they are raped, they are sodomized, They are trafficked from man to man, demand to man, having up to thirty partners in one day, and then getting beaten if they don't comply. I remember the testimony. I remember the pictures of these women that came in front of a jury and told them they were beaten, threatened, coerced by Shawn Combs. Right, So, while I am making light of the lax punishment behind Fort Dix, let's don't sight of what Comes is accused of doing. Yes, I know he walked on several of those charges, but I remember the testimony, even though the jury was starstruck by Sean Comes. I'm not Danny Pineter, thank you for being with us from the National Center on Sex Exploritation. All joking aside, it makes me sick. It makes me sick to see justice turned on its ear. And his big punishment is that he's in detention, working in the chapel, getting three hots and a cot, sneaking booze cell phones, allegedly drug drugs behind bars. And you know what this fight was over, Danny, I'm telling you right now, he, like doctor Hendrick said, has access to all this stuff that other inmates don't. Somebody said something to him to in his mind diss him, disrespect him, and they get in a fight. That's what happened, and the big man got a booty beaten to boot All right, how do you think all these sex attack victims feel when they hear of his cushy life behind bars and his early release date.
Speaker 10: It's just another slap in the face to the victims, which has been a highlight of this entire case. And Sean Combs is willing to do anything except take accountability, which we see and like most predators, it's all about ego. It sounds like a lot of special treatment for this celebrity to me, because as we've heard today, it's not exactly been a good behavior that he's been exhibiting in prison, yet we keep seeing that prison sentence go down and down and down. So truly, this is a slap in the face to.
Speaker 1: Victims again, Guys, Danny Pinter is joining US National Center Sex Exploitation. People often ask me, why are you so angry? Why aren't you smiling. I have represented in court women and minorities my whole legal career, and I've seen what trafficking does to a young girl, to a woman, they're never the same. And then they're afraid to testify because they think there'll be retaliation. They'll think people will blame them, and they do and then the guy walks, which is what happened here. Now, this is just the poisonous icing on the sour cake. As far as I'm.
Speaker 10: Concerned, exactly same here and this argument, as attorneys are making on appeal that if he brings a camera to a crime scene, all of a sudden, it's free speech activity. That's not how it works. And again we see this a lack of accountability, lack of remorse, which colors everything that Sean comes does.
Speaker 1: To doctor Janey Lacy joining us, you know her well, psychotherapist, CEO of Life Counseling Solutions, author of how to Heal from a Toxic Relationship. Boy, you know what, I'd be willing to pay to send that book to all of his victims. Wait, I don't know if I can afford it. He's got so many. She's also the star of Let's Talk About It with Janie Lacy. That's a podcast on YouTube and you can find her at Janelacy dot com. Doctor Jennie, thank you for being with us. Please, he got dissed behind bars, so did he had to start a little here fight? Please?
Speaker 11: You know, Nancy, when I think about this, I think about what person does right. It strips away everything he did. He a powerful person used to have to stay in control, right, the entourage, the image, the ability to buy his way out of a room. And I think what we're seeing here is what surfaces when the control disappears. It tells us everything, right, A fight behind bars tells us the person when you remove all the things around him, he's still the same person. His instinct is not to de escalate, it's to continue to try to dominate. And I think that's worth paying attention to because that's a pattern and what we've seen, what we're hearing in this conversation, right, the one thing that gets lost.
Speaker 5: Is these victims.
Speaker 11: And we know that with all these victims that continues to come forward, right, silence isn't proof that nothing happened. It's just often proof of exactly how much power the other person held. And I want to make sure that we don't lose this and all of that, because the system's finally catching up to the reality of trauma and giving them a space to have a voice. And these survivors have legal windows and the cultural permission to start talking about things. But he himself accountability, credibility, and.
Speaker 5: Him staying the same.
Speaker 11: Removing all the things around him, we're seeing what's coming up, and that's still the same person who wants control.
Speaker 1: This As we learn Shawn Comes still begging Trump for a pardon. Stop Comes, Stop Trump. I know you're not listening to me, but don't do it. Do not do it. That said, even though you can't get a pardon from Trump, god willing, he is making a comeback. Yes, Sean Comes is making a comeback. And this is how he's doing it.
Speaker 9: In cases where someone's career is on the line, like, for example, let's say like.
Speaker 12: Diddy, Diddy is going to be okay when he gets out. So what you guys hear right now is a lot of noise and anti Diddy. But if Diddy, knowing him and knowing the type of money that he uses to invest in what he does the first thing, because he's brilliant as a marketer. You can say a lot of things about him, but he's probably one of the most brilliant business and marketers that have probably walked this earth since we've been alive. He has a social gauge, you know, he knows how to get to the mind and the strings and the hearts of people. They even talked about when he was in court how he kept, you know, engaging with the jurors and doing the little heart signs and you know, strategically, I think what he needs to do first when he initially comes out, he would need to spend time with his family. It needs to be a dark period, right, so that he can show if there is some remorse. See, the thing about prices is that you need to show remorse and you need to show accountability.
Speaker 2: So he needs to.
Speaker 12: Get involved with different nonprofits and give backs. He needs to show a softer side of him, which, of course he will being extremely supportive of women, and he has to show that he has supportive women that's not tied to sexual desires. Oh, I guarantee you that he will probably release a documentary. He probably will also release a book, and he's going to talk because right now we haven't heard his side of it. We just only heard everybody else.
Speaker 1: Not for emotion in SCS insta. Wait, did I hear show Diddy's soft side? Crime stories with Nancy Grace Tisa Tel's joining us from the Tisa Tel Show on YouTube? Did we already see his soft side when he had to dress up in a woman's burka? And do you know what on the sides watching his porn listen listening, not hearing. I don't think it's funny. I think I think it's a shame what's happening in our justice system right now? A comeback? My rear end? Why how is he making a comeback? Nonprofits, women's causes, charities? What listen?
Speaker 6: The publicist, God bless her soul. Publicist jobs are to say, don't worry. Everybody's going to forget when you sacrifice twelve puppies in Times Square, just show them that golden smile. The publicis is giving a public's answer, and I agree with you.
Speaker 1: I wasn't court, okay.
Speaker 6: It was disgusting, the miscarriacter justice Okay.
Speaker 2: He wasn't working the jury. He was looking at starstruck people.
Speaker 1: The issue with.
Speaker 6: Diddy is, yes, he can go if you're willing to listen, and he'll say that, you know, porn was performance art, you know. And when he got into a fight, he's probably gonna say that was interpreted dance that he was performing for his Arts and Culture division in prison. The fact of it, what Diddy making a comeback is, first of all, let's talk facts.
Speaker 2: Didn't even before this all happened.
Speaker 6: He wasn't able to get his comeback album off. Yes, there will always be someone that will be eligible to be president of the future Wife Beaters of America Club. But those are the people did he want? Did he want to be admired? He wants to be in the top echelon of society, wants to be looked at as a philosopher king sort of and the success he wants.
Speaker 2: I think that it's going to evade.
Speaker 6: Him, just because when the courts fail, there is something that goes back to the dawna society where it is public shaming, public pressure.
Speaker 2: Diddy's issue is regardless of what he says, I do think times are changing.
Speaker 6: I think thanks to your work, many of the Panels's work, people look at domestic violence and they look at sex crimes a lot differently. And even if you're not convicted, who wants to be the fine, upstanding citizen that goes to a ditty concert that has his book on the coffee table.
Speaker 2: That's the issue did he faces? Yes, he can always go in the mud.
Speaker 6: And find idiots to go to a show that Diddy doesn't want the mud. He wants to be looked at, almost as a deity. So this comeback that he speaks of for thinking people, think people that have a moral compass and people that want more from themselves and people around them. I just don't see this comeback happening and on social media, okay, unless did. These people are being bullied and his fans are being shamed from coming out.
Speaker 2: On social media.
Speaker 6: Across every demographic, social, economic, and religious.
Speaker 2: He is person on grata, So again, good luck with this comeback. He speaks of.
Speaker 1: This as seemingly Tupac Shakur is reaching from beyond the grave. Will he point the finger at Sean Comebs aka Diddy? People swear Shawn comes was involved and the Tupac Shakur hit it's called a big mystery. It's not a mystery. There are thousands of people meeling around on the streets, in sidewalks of Vegas twenty four to seven. He gets shot in plane view and nobody's awe a thing that's not true. In the Last Hour's Dave Mac, a witness list has been released in the Tupac Shakur murder trial. Tell me about the trial, Nancy.
Speaker 8: You know this is the trial of keith Y D. Dwayne, keith Y D. Davis, the sole defendant. Mind you all right?
Speaker 7: This long awaited trial, Nancy, centers around the murder of Tupac. He was shot in his car in Vegas as they were leaving boxing match. Right, and you mentioned of twenty four to seven people all the time in Vegas, Well, it was even greater on that night in nineteen ninety six. The people gearing up to testify the witness list Nancy right now, Marion sug Knight, sixty one years old. He was injured in that shooting that killed Tupac. He was there in the vehicle. Oscar Goodman. Oscar is now eighty seven years old. He was the mayor of Las Vegas from nineteen ninety nine to twenty eleven. Now, before he started serving as mayor, Goodman worked as a defense attorney and represented a number of defendants who were.
Speaker 8: Part of organized crime. He's on the witness list. David Chesknopf.
Speaker 7: He is the law partner of Goodman's listed as another test witness. Reggie White Junior, Reggie White Senior, These are the Reggie White Junior is the former head of security at death Row Records and Davis said that Wright was the man who organized the hit on Tupac. Something really important to point out here is that law enforcement and we're talking federal DEA agent interviews with Dwayne Keefey. D. Davis suggests that he pointed the finger at Columns having put a one million dollar bounty on the head of Tupac. Now, this finger pointing was strong enough that when the claim was made, law enforcement went into overdrive researching Ditty and his possible involvement and found quote, no credible evidence to investigate any further or to charge Ditty in relation to the Tupac murder. I think it's important, Nancy to point out no credible evidence and the man who made the claim is the man going on trial.
Speaker 1: Dwayne Keethy, d Davis, Dave Mac. Let me understand at the get go, there was an ambush of Tupac on an elevator in one of the big hotels. Why don't you show me that shot of Shakur? Why am I getting a monk shot the man's dead? Show me a beauty shot for Pete's sake. You know you showed me Control room every photo of Seancomb's dressed all up at all of these parties. Then Tupac's your one of the most talented people to ever live. You show me his mug shot? Really? Okay? Correct? Me if I'm wrong. Teas to tales, Dave Mac Tupac was ambushed on an elevator. Let's just start with that. In a Posh hotel, Tupac insinuated that Diddy was involved. Diddy didn't like that. Listen.
Speaker 13: Dwayne Keethy d Davis claims credit for Tupac's murder on Beet and in his memoir, he says Puffy Combs wanted Knight and Tupac's heads after their disc track hit them up. When Davis offers to carry out the hits, Combs agrees to pay him one million dollars. According to Davis, Eric zip Martin, a New York drug dealer, suggests they have the perfect opportunity to carry out Puffy's hit, and even provides the gun. Davis, Anderson, Terrence Brown, and DeAndre Smith stake out the club where she Cour is performing, but Tupac's a no show and the crips abandoned the plan. Driving down the strip, they spot Night and Tupac stopped in traffic. Brown flips a U turn in their white Cadillac. Davis passes Anderson the gun, and Anderson leans over Smith to shoot Tupac.
Speaker 5: We wiped it quick. You know, there's nothing who brought up the amount of one million dollars Puffy he ever involved in any of these conversations about it's always just.
Speaker 1: Now, let's get the timing down regarding potential motive to murder Tupac potential motive. As of tonight, Shawn Colmbs is not charged in the murder of Tupac Shakur. A witness list came out, but hey, hold aunts tails, Daryl Cohen, you want to tell me that everybody that is on that witness list and more aren't gonna be ready to point the finger at Sean Combs to save their own skin, Pansy.
Speaker 3: They're going to do whatever they need to do to make sure the truth is told, which means protect me, because my skin means more to me than puff Daddy's skin. And by the way, Nancy, my memory about puff Daddy. Wasn't there some sort of a situation at a hotel in Hollywood that was on video that showed what a wonderful human being he was In addition to all of this, I would.
Speaker 1: Love to show it, but we would be accused of perpetuating violence on women if we showed the truth. Yes, yes, it shows him in detail on video, and if that hadn't been made public, the case would never have gone forward. You're right, Darryl Cohen, of him beating and dragging Cassie Venturiro when she was trying to get away from a freak off. She was tired of being videoed for his enjoyment, videoed in porn, that's right. And then when she wouldn't do what he said, he comes out in a towel, nothing but a towel. He gets mad finally because she want do what he wants, and he throws and breaks an expensive face. Oh yeah, I knew I was gonna have to see that. Thank god the towel didn't fall off. Back to the murder of Chupac Shakur, Darryl Cohen, you and I have seen it. Of course, you got to consider the source that someone would be saying it to save their own skin. You and I have seen it. I can't even count the times in court. It's just like, let me look at my watch, I'm about to hear them blame somebody else. I would not be surprised as you and I are talking, because we've both seen it in court a million times. Someone pointing the finger at Diddy in court. This, as we learned Tisa Tell's joining us from Tissa Tel's show on you YouTube Coms just sold his Star Island home for what was it, fifty five million dollars?
Speaker 2: Yeah, fifty five million dollars sale.
Speaker 6: But even if you get to the story about that, it shows Diddy being an oily little weasel. He was forced to sell the home for fifty five million because prior to that he was entering into a secret deal to sell the home for fifty five million. When they got to closing, they refused to show clean title, so the deal fell through. The gentleman that he was supposed to sell it with then petitioned the court. He filed a lawsuit even though it was supposed to go to arpitation, saying they want the courts to force sell and wouldn't you know it did? He's team said, this is ridiculous.
Speaker 2: You didn't have to put it in the media, and wouldn't you know it?
Speaker 6: A couple of weeks later this the home was sold for fifty five million. Now, interestingly enough, before the fight with Diddy happened in jail, and we'll see, actually, if there's a real real punishment metered out for that horrible behavior. Diddy was thinking that he was going to be home by November of twenty twenty seven, or maybe even summer of twenty twenty seven. And again when he got that hope, they're saying that's when he took back the offer or tried to slow.
Speaker 2: Down the offer for selling a home.
Speaker 6: So the thing is with Sean Ditty Clombs is I'm sure you know everything that happens when you get under the layers. There's a pattern of him just being slippery, him being weasley, and nothing is as easy as it seemed. But the fifty five million dollar home, he thought he needed the money and something happened and he said I didn't and he tried to back out and the sale was actually forced. So I'm not sure how happy Diddy is about that sale.
Speaker 1: We wait as justice and folds, but don't worry Sean comes. The EDBD d D committee is on you like a cheap suit. We don't forget if you know or you think you know anything regarding Seawan Comes, his prosecution cases against him or in the Tupac Shakur case. Call Homeland Security eight seven seven four four seven four eight four seven repeat eight seven, seven for four, seven for eight for seven. Tonight we remember an American hero. Deputy Constable Caleb Rule Fort ben County, Texas, passed away in the line of duty after fifteen years on the force, leaving behind wife Eden and four children without a dad. American hero, Deputy Constable Caleb Rule. Thank you to our guest, but especially to you for being with us tonight. Nancy Gray signing off, I'll see you tomorrow night, and until then, good night.