Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran phone tap, daniel what's your phone tap?
Speaker 2: All about?
Speaker 3: All right? So Nikky wanted to have a little phone with her husband Brian. She says she knows he's really slammed at work right now, and she thought it would be funny if I called, as if she called and said, hey, I have to leave the office. You need to come pick me up. I lost my keys. The valet lost my keys, so you need to come and help me. And he's so busy he doesn't have time for this.
Speaker 2: Court All right, let's see what happens in Danielle's phone tap. Hey, so, and that's parking garage and idiots lost my keys.
Speaker 1: I need you to ride over here.
Speaker 2: Who lost your keys?
Speaker 3: He's idiot?
Speaker 2: Parking garage people? Are you kidding me? Right now? How do they lose your key?
Speaker 1: I do know there's.
Speaker 2: Are you kidding me? That's what you pay people for. That's like, that's why I think got like twelve dollars an hour.
Speaker 3: Athlease me.
Speaker 2: I want to talk to these people. Come on, hello, yeah, hello, yeah, we'll talking to what's your name is?
Speaker 1: Vivian?
Speaker 2: So what's going on in my wife's car right now.
Speaker 1: I lost the keys.
Speaker 2: You lost the keys. Help do you lose somebody's keys? Are you kidding me? Right now?
Speaker 1: Whoa whoa, whoa, whoa whoa. We'll we'll figure it out.
Speaker 3: Somebody will find the key in their car and then they'll call me and they'll bring it back.
Speaker 2: This is your job. You've got one job, right Your job is to get a key, to get it from the customer, and then to go get their car. You're telling me right now is that my kid's got to stay in school and just wait there for forever. Right now, my wife's gotta know where to go. Then I got to leave my office to go figure this out because you don't know how to do your job.
Speaker 1: I didn't do it on purpose.
Speaker 3: What do you think I said, Oh, let me lose this person's keys so I can keep her here.
Speaker 1: No, why would I do that?
Speaker 2: Excuse you better not be getting an attitude with me right now.
Speaker 3: I'm not getting the attitude. You came in here with the hostile attitude.
Speaker 1: I've been nice.
Speaker 2: You lost the keys to my car. For all I know, there could be some guy running around my key about to steal my car later.
Speaker 1: This is only like the fifth time it's happened.
Speaker 2: It's only like the fifth time? Are you getting Is there a manager that I can tell?
Speaker 1: It'll be sixth time? But I don't count that one time.
Speaker 2: Who's your manager?
Speaker 1: I'm the manager.
Speaker 2: You're the manager?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Why is that so funny? What do these cars look alike?
Speaker 3: Silver car over here, silver car over Here's silvercar over here?
Speaker 1: They all look alike.
Speaker 2: After a while, you're gonna call a taxi, okay, and your company's gonna pay for my wife to go pick up the kids for the taxi. And then I'm gonna order a new key, and I'm gonna send you the invoice and you're gonna pay for that. Do you understand me?
Speaker 1: No, I can't do that.
Speaker 2: Yes you are.
Speaker 1: No, I'm gonna lose my job.
Speaker 2: I don't care if you lose your job. I care about my car right now and what you have done to my family right now. So you're gonna go and you're gonna figure this out for me.
Speaker 1: Got a spare key, bring it down here?
Speaker 2: Are you kidding me? Right now? What I'm just saying, really, your attitude about this whole thing, this is all okay with you? You're like Oh, that's it.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to be accommodating. I'm trying, but it ain't working. You're very tough. For how far does she live from here? Can she walk it?
Speaker 2: You're unbelievable. You're unbelievable.
Speaker 1: Come and drop off the key. Why is that so hard?
Speaker 2: Because I'm at the office right now. I can't just go down there. Your wife's not worth you.
Speaker 3: Your wife's not worth you leaving the office to come and drop off your key.
Speaker 1: Hold on, dude, what kind of a guy are you?
Speaker 2: I'm going down there right now. You got to get your owner down there. You gotta get your owner because I'm gonna talk took for grandmama. Shuit.
Speaker 1: You get fired because you're a piece of whatever. You're just so rude.
Speaker 2: I'm rude, Ryan. You got to call the school with the stub to hold on to the kids and you figure it out. I don't know. I mean, we're just wasting time. Now. I gotta go. No, I'm in the middle of a meeting. It's calling your brother, okay, man, he can help you, okay, and say, hey, remember those ten thousand favors that I did for you. I need one, Okay, come help me. He needed at work. I'm a work.
Speaker 3: This is Daniel Manarroll from Elvis Duran in the Morning Show. We just phone tapped you.
Speaker 1: I'm not work, she's not in the bride, her eyes, she didn't leave the key. She just wanted to mess with you.
Speaker 2: That's funny. That's real funny. Vict Thanks the.
Speaker 1: Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 2: This phone table was pre recorded permission granted by all party SuDS
Speaker 3: The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show.