Speaker 1: Our two Sean Hannity show told Free It is eight hundred and ninety four one Sean, if you want to be a part of the program. It is mind numbing to me that we lose this eighteen year old girl at a loyal university. He's a freshman. He should be alive today. It is it has been disgusting the way some people have reacted to this or named Sheridan Gorman, and according to eyewitnesses, was killed in cold blood by a Biden Harris Mayorcus illegal and by the way, this guy they led into the country unvetted and then a month later is arrested for shoplifting and again they let him, let him go free.
Speaker 2: He should be alive today.
Speaker 1: When I say that these Democrats, starting with Biden, Harris Mayorcus and all these people leading sanctuary cities and states, that they have blood on their hands, I mean it because if they were responsible and not reckless, if they didn't have an agenda that encouraged and supported law breaking, well Sheridan Gorman would be alive today. You know you have the idiot Governor JB. Pritzker. Well, it's safe here now, it's usually safe here. I mean it was so cold, so callous. It's what part of this young woman losing her life are you not sympathetic to? And then trying to blame Donald Trump for this, and then you have this dopey mayor in Chicago, Brandon Johnson saying that Sheridan Gorman's death will not deter him from trying to abolish ice. Is has been arresting the murderers, the known terrorists, the child molesters, the rapists, the other violent criminals, the Cartelling gang members. If they don't do it, who's going to do it? And here's what Brandon Johnson said.
Speaker 3: Did you reconsider scheduled rescheduling this event given the Sheridan.
Speaker 2: Gorman by an undocumented immigrant.
Speaker 4: Look, as I've said before, my condolences to the family of Sheridan. This is a terrible tragedy. And what I've said from the very beginning, I'm going to continue to use every single tool that's available to me to protect the residents of the city of Chicago. And this tragedy is not going to deter us from our work. In fact, it's going to challenge us all to double down on our efforts to ensure that we are protecting every single individual across neighborhoods.
Speaker 1: Then you have an older woman by the name of Maria Hadden pretty much blaming the victim in this case, Sheridan Gorman, for her own murder by saying, well, this has been like a wrong place, wrong time situation. Here's what she said.
Speaker 5: You know, people go out to the beach all the time, right and they go out on the pier, they walk around so that the kids are out doing normal, normal things people do in neighborhood. And it sounds like this might have been a wrong place, wrong time running into a person who had a gun. They might have startled this person at the end of the year unintentionally. But that's that's all we know.
Speaker 2: That's all we know. Wrong place, wrong time.
Speaker 1: The only person in the wrong place at the wrong time that never should have been there is this venezuelan illegal that was let go not once but twice by the Biden administration. And how many more people have to be victims of crime. This goes to what I said over a year ago at the Joint Session speech speech, Democrats have lost their heart, their conscience, their soul. We've got everything so asked backwards in this country. It's breathtaking at times. Anyway, Congresswoman Mary Miller of Illinois is with us, She too is disgusted by all of this. Glad you could be with us. Well, you work with some real winners over there.
Speaker 6: I do, and I can tell you it's a mother and a grandmother. This is painful, it's outrageous. I've talked to another victims family, Katie Abraham, was also killed by illegals in Illinois, and they are suffering. Joe Abraham has said that their family will serve a life sentence over this. But I want to highlight that it's Pritsker and the Democrats sanctuary policies that created the conditions for this tragedy. And it's interesting the lunatic left, even the deaths of Americans does not deter them from their mission, which is to replace Americans with illegal votes so that they can maintain power. That's what this is all about. Opening the border and now refusing to fund DHS. They don't want to fund DHS because they don't want ice enforcement. They don't want these criminal illegal aliens supported, not even murders and rapists.
Speaker 1: All right, So we have other stories out today. You have one deranged fellow House member, a Democrat now accusing ICE of carrying out rogue terrorist attacks on American citizens, which is just nothing but an outright lie. And this is Representative Julie Johnson during a House Homeland Security Committee hearing yesterday blaming the DHS funding laps on Republicans. Now, the Democrats have had five opportunities in the US Senate to open up the government and to fund FEMA and TSA and the Coastguard and the Secret Service and ICE, and they refuse to do so. And yet they want to They want to refer to, you know, ICE agents that have been arresting all of these dangerous criminals, as you know, as terrorists in this country. Then we have a case of an elderly Air Force veteran, this is in the New York Daily News, shoved onto the train tracks in a subway in New York City in a random attack. This guy has now died of his injuries. Again, this person never should have been here. Then you can out an illegal alien. MS thirteen gangbanger has been sentenced to thirty five years in jail for beating and hacking a California hiker to death. You know, none of these people ever get held accountable. By the way, President Trump did score a massive court victory with the appellate ruling on iceed attention. They reversed the Minnesota District Court ruling in a two to one decision, aligning with the similar Fifth Circuit ruling last month. But illegal immigrants nabbed by ICE do not have to face bond hearings, a step that has become a potential impediment to the President's deportation agenda. Now you mentioned this case of Joe Abraham. He is the father of Katie Abraham. And listen to this guy describe how his daughter was killed by an illegal immigrant drunk driver.
Speaker 2: Listen to this.
Speaker 3: So before I began, I want you to picture something pretty ordinary. A car sitting at a red light, idol five young friends inside talking, laughing, having a normal night. My daughter, Katie was in the backseat. Car wasn't moving, it was at a red light. In a single instant, my daughter's life was gone. An intoxicated illegal immigrant slammed into the back of her car at eighty miles an hour. They never saw that coming. First responders fought to pull my daughter's dead body out of that car. She didn't survive. The man who caused the crash, Julio Kuco Boll, a Guatemala national who had already been deported, ran what was eventually captured in Milford, Texas, trying to escape the country. Despite federal authorities knowing who he was, he was able to re enter the United States in twenty twenty two and live in Illinois under a false identity because state policies and enforcement gaps failed to protect public. The public Katie deserved a future full of love, laughter in life, graduating college, building a career, falling in love, and experiencing all the joys and heartbreak of adulthood. Instead, that was stolen at a red light in a street in Illinois.
Speaker 2: The man who killed.
Speaker 3: The man who killed, or described himself in court, is unable to read or write English, even Spanish. He spoke a Kai Chi Mayan language from Guatemala, yet somehow he possessed an Illinois driver's license falid. So when a system sends signals that borders are porous, that deportations are ignored, and that enforcement is unlikely, people who are willing to ignore the law will take advantage of those conditions. That is not a complicated idea that is human behavior. It's predictable, and when those incentives exist, the consequences are not abstract. Families like mine live with them forever.
Speaker 1: I mean, this is the pain of every every victim's family, and we don't care now. Joe then got in a battle with little Dicky Durbin for failing to address him during the Senate hearing that took place yesterday. Again, all of this coming out of Illinois. But it's the same thing in New York. It's the same thing in California. It's the same thing in New Jersey. It's the same thing in blue states and blue cities all around the country.
Speaker 2: Listen, thank you in particular for being here today.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 2: I want to extend my deepest condolences.
Speaker 3: Appreciate it. Also appreciate REKI Member Welsh and mister Padilla for recognizing that what I don't understand is why my Senator of Illinois, mister Durban, haven't heard two words from him toward me. But sorry, I want to take your time. Kind of amazing.
Speaker 2: I think it is a fair question to ask.
Speaker 3: Kind of happy he's calling it a calling it quits.
Speaker 1: Congresswoman, this is all out of your state. Do the people of Illinois want this to continue?
Speaker 6: Actually, Illinois has the votes to turn the state red if just if we could just get gun owners out to vote. The registered Republicans aren't showing up to vote, and I believe one of the reasons is that they think their vote doesn't matter. There's so much corruption in Illinois, which brings me to the issue of passing the Save America Act. I believe that the country our children are going to grow and grandchildren are going to grow up in is determined on us passing that the Senate passing that, and the Senate needs to stay and do their work. I'm hearing rumors that they want to leave. They need to stay and get their work done. They need to find dhs, they need to pass the Save America Act.
Speaker 2: No, I think that's all well said.
Speaker 1: When you speak to your fellow Democrats that are in your state, I mean, is there any wiggle room that they can reason? Is there any admission on their part that these open borders have put their citizens in jeopardy. Have you ever had a discussion about why every single weekend we can predict with a high degree of certainty how many people in Chicago are going to get shot and shot and killed. I mean, do they not care about those lives I have.
Speaker 6: I had a conversation with Congresswoman Nicki Bodinsky, she represents Champagne Urbana, and it happened to be the day that we voted on Barry Moore's bill, which would require deportation of illegals that are arrested for drunk driving. And I said to her, Niki, Katie Abraham's father is here. And it was about two months after the tragedy when she was killed, and Congresswoman Niki Bidinski looked at me and said, who is she? I said, she is the twenty year old college student killed in your district by an illegal drunk driver. And not one of Illinois's congressmen, not one the governor, nobody, no doubt Democrat, and Illinois has reached out to Joe Abraham to express condolences. They are defending their policies and they like they let the worst of the worst in and they're fighting to keep the worst of the worst here. It is. I want to tell the listeners again, this is all about replacing Americans at the polls. They want to cancel their votes to stay in power. They want a one party system. That's where we're going. And Marxist revolutionaries they use chaos to voice the revolution, and that's what they're creating by having all these illegals here.
Speaker 1: Why wouldn't any Democrat support the Save America Act, which simply requires proof of citizenship and voter id so we have integrity in our elections. Have you come to a conclusion as to why.
Speaker 6: They have Trump derangement syndrome anything that he supports there against and to their own demise? Really, because Crats and Republicans want Save America Pass, they want voter idea, they want proof of citizenship. It's not a partisan issue, just like safety in our communities, that's not a partisan issue. People. Does anything matter if you don't feel safe in your community or your home. No, we want safe communities, We want the illegals out, and we don't want our votes canceled.
Speaker 1: I don't think I could say it any better. I don't know how you work with such lunatics.
Speaker 2: In that state.
Speaker 1: Do you get mad when people like me say, if you live in Illinois, if you live in New York, if you live in California, just if you can get out, there's no point, because I don't think you can save those states. You seem optimistic you can.
Speaker 7: Well, Like I.
Speaker 6: Say, we have the votes in Illinois to turn the state red and hopefully you know we could pass save America. We can. I know Tom Finton is suing Illinois. We've got another lawsuit going to the Supreme Court about cleaning up or voter rolls, about counting ballots or not accepting ballots turned in after election day, and so I think getting election reform or really help us. But I just want to remind everybody that JB. Pritzker is sailed. He is a failed governor by every metric, and he wants to be president. It is a joke. People need to be rassed up. They need to look at their children and grandchildren and say, I need to be a force multiplier. I need to get to the polls. I need to support good candidates. It is for my children and grandchildren.
Speaker 1: I appreciate the good work that you're doing, Congresswoman. I mean it's you're fighting an uphill battle. You're dealing with the craziest of the crazy in Washington. We appreciate what your work, what you're doing, and thank you for being with us. Congresswoman Mary Miller Illinois. Thank you at eight hundred and nine to four one. Shawn is on number. If you want to be a part of the program. You know, it's been a while now since we lost Charlie Kirk. Charlie Kirk, the impact that he has had on so many people, young people in particular is incalculable. Turning point USA continues. The mission Erica now has taken the reins and that mission continues, and it's just so sad tragic what happened that day. And what's even more said is people attacking either the organization or Erica Kirk. And it's not something that I feel that anybody should be paying attention to myself, and therefore I ignore it. But I'm sure it's not fun for them to have to live through all of that. You know, people that have whatever agenda that they have.
Speaker 2: But there are a.
Speaker 1: Couple of people that shaped Charlie Kirk and his love of God, his faith, his belief system. Charlie had a quest for knowledge, at thirst that he had for knowledge, and especially when it comes to the spiritual issues in life. He had people like Pastor Rob McCoy, who married both Charlie and Erica also was very good friends with Frank Turk, and Frank Turk was basically he teaches apologetics, which is the defense of Christianity using logic and scripture combined. And if you haven't read anything, David Limbaugh, my friend of many years, Russia's brother, has written many books on it himself. Frank Turk has also I don't have enough faith to be an atheist. And anyway, was a mentor friend to Charlie Kirk, who is about twenty five feet away from him when he was assassinated. And today he's going back to basically the scene of the crime. He's going back to Utah Valley University and addressing the kids out there. Give him a lot of credit for this. And Frank, it's great to have you back on the show. Thank you for being with us. How are you doing, how's Erica doing? How's the turning Point family?
Speaker 7: Sean? Thanks for having me on. Erica. I just spoke to her yesterday and she's poling through. But as you just said, it's really unconscionable that people would be attacking a widow, and a widow who has two young children. She's innocent, Sean, and it pains me to even have to say that. It's obvious. But Sean, you know, as you always quote on your show, Let not your heart be troubled. That's from John chapter fourteen.
Speaker 1: Now, my heart's trouble when people are being mean. My heart's troubled when people can't have empathy or sympathy for what other people go through. I can't stand when people try to build themselves up by knocking other people down.
Speaker 2: I don't like that either.
Speaker 7: Well, here's the interesting part, Sean, both the Apostles and Jesus called Satan a murderer, liar, accuser, and slanderer who wants to destroy Sean, we had a murder six months months ago. What have we had since then? We've had lies, accusations, slander to try and destroy an innocent widow and her organization that Charlie built. If you're calling yourself a friend of Charlie, how on earth are you attacking his widow and the organization that he built, A phenomenal organization. Some of the finest people I've ever met are at Turning Point USA.
Speaker 1: Well, what does the Bible tell us, you know, lie? What does it lie, steal and destroy?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 2: I mean.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean, so it is co user and a slanderer. You know.
Speaker 1: I want you to explain because one of my some of my more favorite moments on this radio show to do and I don't do it probably often enough, but somebody will call in and they're an atheist, and I'll have a long discussion with them, and this is how I argue to them. And yes, I'm a Christian. Yes I was raised Catholic, but I'm more non denominational at this point in my life.
Speaker 2: But I believe the Gospel.
Speaker 1: I believe in the Old Testament, I believe in the New Testament, and I believe that America was founded on Judeo Christian principles. Our founders and framers referenced it often, and some of the great philosophers back in the day. And when people call this program and I will ask them, you know, or they'll say to me, or they'll state to me that how can I believe in a God? And why does God allow bad things to happen to good people? And We've had many of these discussions over the years on this program, and this is my take on it. Because to be an atheist, I argue, you have to believe that something came from nothing, And I'll at some point I'll get them to admit they believe that the Big Bang theory occurred. And then I'll say, okay, well, where did all of those elements come from that collided together, that somehow magically created universes within universes within universes within universes within universes. And then you get into the specific detail everything from an ant to a caterpillar to wildlife to humanity and so on and so forth, and the water and the seas and the sun and the stars and the sky, etc. And what we know and how did all of that just happen? And they never have a good answer for that. And this is the stuff that you and Charlie would talk about a lot, if I'm not mistaken.
Speaker 7: Yes, of course, Jean, You're absolutely right. Here's what even atheists today are admitting. Like for example, Stephen Hawking hes since passed away, but he said, almost everyone now believes that the universe and time itself at a beginning at the Big Bang. That's what the evidence shows. Now. He tried to come up with another explanation other than God shan but who else could it be? If space, time, and matter had a beginning out of nothing. Whatever created space, time and matter has to be outside of space, time and matter. In other words, the cause must be spaceless, timeless, immaterial, powerful to create the universe out of nothing, personal in order to choose to create, and also intelligent to have a mind to create. Now, whenever I asked atheist or even anybody, when you think about a spaceless, timeless, immaterial, powerful, personal, intelligent cause, who do you think of? Well, it's obviously a being like God. And when you look at the evidence that Jesus really did die and rise from the dead, then you can go back and say that the same being that walked out of the tomb one thousand, nine hundred and ninety three years ago next week Sean is the same being who created the universe out of nothing in his divine nature or by his divine nature. That's what Christians believe, and we believe that because there's evidence for this. There's evidence that God exists, and there's evidence that Jesus rose in the dead. And by the way, that's why I can go to Utah Valley University tonight, Shan and show people the evidence that Christianity is true and then give them hope that there's life beyond this grave by trusting in what Jesus did. Charlie did that. So Charlie right now is absent from the body but present with the Lord. The rest of us are here to continue his mission, the mission Jesus gave us, and that is to make disciples of all nations.
Speaker 2: One Bible verse that gives me so much hope.
Speaker 1: But then there are many of them, and yeah, I do quote, let not your heart be troubled. I go and prepare a place for you, so that where I am, ye shall also be, and in my father's house or many mansions.
Speaker 2: And that's what He's preparing for all of us. I believe all of that.
Speaker 1: And then the Bible also says the eye hath not seen, nor has the ear heard, nor has it entered into the heart of man, what God has instored for those that love the truth. And that another point in the Bible. You know an almighty, all powerful, all living creator of the heavens and earth and everything in between, that the very hairs of our head are counted, and that God is very very aware. I mean, it's we're not designed as human beings to comprehend God's majesty.
Speaker 7: Are we not completely We can't, Sean. But if we want to know who God is in a personal way, we look at Jesus. So we're going to go over there and it's at nine pm Eastern. We're going to live stream it on our YouTube channel to Cross Examined YouTube channel two words Cross examines. Those people who are not near Orum Utah want to see this, they can and we're going to take a lot of questions, Sean.
Speaker 1: So what do we glean from from the Bible in terms of you know, you talk about the life of Jesus, and Jesus gives us glimpses into what the future holds for us. That there is life beyond this body, where mind, body and spirit, and that our spirit will live on. And I think that gives a lot of people hope. It certainly gives me hope. And you know, I do believe with all my heart that people that are believers that they will be in paradise one day. I mean, Jesus on the cross turned to one of the people to asside and that person said, I deserve to be here. You don't, And he said, this day you will be with me in paradise. That's how he describes heaven. That's pretty profound.
Speaker 7: Yes it is, Sean. And right now, as we said, Charlie is absent from the body, present with the Lord. But one day he's going to be resurrected, and the rest of us or in the Lord, are going to be resurrected, and we're going to be with Jesus and our loved ones forever those that have accepted what Christ has done and repent. But a lot of times I talk to atheists and I asked them this question, Sean, or even people who are not Christians. I ask them, if Christianity were true, would you become a Christian? And I've had many of them say no, Sean, because it's not a matter of the head. Quite often, it's often a matter of the heart. They don't want it to be true. They don't want there to be a God because they want to be God over their own lives. So they're not really on a truth quest, venus quest. And so I always ask that question to see where they are really open to Christianity. If they are open, I'll give them some evidence. If they're not, I'll just pray ask them to reconsider why wouldn't you believe something that really was true? Christianity true is evidence for it?
Speaker 2: Well, I think so too.
Speaker 1: I mean I actually in many cases have found that I feel sorry for people in the end because they just don't have the hope that we have. All right, quick break, we'll come right back. We'll continue Charlie Kirk's pastor going back to Utah Valley University. This is the first return since the assassination of Charlie to talk to students there. Anyway, we'll continue more with Frank turn on the other side. Eighty one, Shawn is a number. We'll also get your calls in as we continue across the program today straight ahead. Three hours a day is all we ask on the Sean Hannity Show, So please join us, but just don't be late. Sean Hannity is John. All right, we continue with Pastor Frank Turk. Now he was one of Charlie Kirk's closest friends mentor spiritual advisor. Teaches apologetics, which is Christian apologetics, which makes the case for God both logically and biblically. He is making a return tonight. He's going on Utah Valley University, the location where Charlie was assassinated. One of the things that stood out to me. And I want to get your take on this because you're the expert. I'm not, and I'm asking just more out of curiosity, how you interpret this. When Moses was on Mountain Sinai and he asked God, and who appeared to him before burning bush that didn't burn? Who should I say sent me? And he said I am Now. I interpret that to mean that God always was, always will be forever and is always present. And that is something too that the human mind really can't fathom because we live in a world that is measured by time, and that infers to me that God has timeless thoughts.
Speaker 7: Yeah, He's outside of time, That's what I am mean. He is this self existent, eternal one, the being that had no beginning, the bean that will have no and the bean that just be sean. It just this being gives life to everything else that exists. So this being is this self existing eternal being. What Aristotle, who didn't know everything about God but knew enough to say, there has to be an unmoved mover. There has to be a bean who has always existed, who actually creates everything else that exists, and that's what we mean by God's nature. So yes, and when Jesus said to the crowd around him in John chapter eight, before Abraham was born, I am What he's essentially saying is I am Yahweh, I am God. And that's why they picked up stones to stone him. That's why he was killed, Sean, because he claimed to be God, and that was blasphemy to the Jews. So he was claiming to be the great. I am, the self existing, eternal One.
Speaker 1: Well, we really appreciate it. We wish you the best of luck. Pastor Frank Turk, thank you for being with us. He's at Utah Valley University and you may want to check out his book. I don't have enough faith to be in the atheist shaate your time and all you did for Charlie in the course of his life. Uh and our prayers are with the organization, with Erica, with their children, et cetera.
Speaker 2: Please pass on our best wishes.
Speaker 7: God bless you. Sean. Thanks for being a beacon of light every night on Fox News and on the radio. Appreciate brother.
Speaker 1: I'm trying. I'm I'm doing my best. I'm just a mere vessel here I'm giving it my best shot.