Speaker 1: No shotgun starting.
Speaker 2: Golf is full of mathematics. There's a lot of setup work that we have to do in order to make a tournament work. So I'm going to demonstrate to you just exactly how we do a shotgun start here and alright, alright, alright, dent Man.
Speaker 1: Dart, your greetings, are welcome to a Friday edition of The Shotgun Start. It is July thirtieth, Andy, how are we doing.
Speaker 2: Brendan, I'm doing well. We're actually doing a July thirtieth recording, which is weird.
Speaker 1: You know, well, it's Friday morning. I'm at the beach, You're safe at home, you're traveling. I saw you're in Michigan yesterday. Yeah. With the time change like this, golf doesn't end till like two three in the morning, and we figure your time, just get my time, that's sure. We figured we would just get to the thirty six whole mark with our updates. Our eighteen whalle updates are even more relevant, have even more punch now that we're so we figured we'd wait, do it Friday morning, get it up Friday, as opposed to just talking in the middle of the second round on Thursday night. I've just come back from the beach. I think I've carried nine beach chairs at one time, feeling that might be the peak of my day, feeling great about myself about how many you know, it's like an Olympic sport for me. How many can I carry down at one time? Uh? You are? You got a little bit of punch a little bit? Are you tired? You worse for the wear or anything? You good? No?
Speaker 2: I was, you know, with our our friends over at No laying up yesterday and Grand Rapids, beautiful Grand Rapids, and uh played played some golf and uh, you know, always good catch it up with those guys and uh drove back late last night and now I'm now I'm here. I'm just getting their actual raps settled in. This is a question that we had, Actually, I was, I was discussing this with with Big Grant.
Speaker 1: I don't want to step on their their content coming if that's the focus of it, But like, are the rapids out there?
Speaker 2: It was leg This was a this was a question I asked Neil and Randy. I said, would you rather live in bigger Grand Rapids because there's a big rapids okay, And they said grand Big Rapids is a little bit further north in Michigan.
Speaker 1: Though. Okay, all right, yeah, okay, okay.
Speaker 2: But where would you rather live? Big or grand rappids?
Speaker 1: I think Grand. I think Grand is a little more versatile than just big, big little.
Speaker 2: I kind of like, how how blunt it is? Big? But I don't know, you know, I actually don't know if there are rapids that that was? That was None of us knew if there were rapids.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, it could be a misnomber could be you could.
Speaker 2: Walk They missed opportunity. Nobody walked around downtown and asking random people where are the rapids?
Speaker 1: Not yet anyways, maybe that'll be in their next season of Torres Sauce without the ten in all right, Olympic Golf, we're at the thirty six hole mark. It looked like the septic tank was on a heater or we're not fully at the thirty six hole mark. We got more weather. You know, there's three or four groups that have like three or four holes to finish on Saturday. Would be in Tokyo, but the x Man Xander goes low perfectly set up shoots sixty three.
Speaker 2: Now the limited the septic tank over over flowed there.
Speaker 1: Was maybe a pinhole in the septic tank. Not a massive league, but you know this started a little bit of a leak. The sixty three was nowhere to be found for the septic tank on the second round, but the x man did post to sixty three. Here he is loves his limited fields, you know. He just feasts on the wgc's the shadow leaderboard, Courier Cup events. He's set up for maybe a gold medal, who knows, but he posted sixty three in the wee hours of the night, leads Carlos Ortiz by a shot, Meto Pereira, Alex Norin and the septic tank, oh as well as Hideki, who has two holes left to play. Hideki shooting for a couples ago, could be his own sixty three. Let me ask you a.
Speaker 2: Question, does this event need Xander, Hideki or Rory really to win? Not Sabatini, mackail Roy.
Speaker 1: We'll get to low Rory. The game within the game. Low Rory is electric right now. I don't think it needs it. It is what it is, you know, I mean, it's it's it's it's still like experiment.
Speaker 2: Stenson Rose going one to in the first year was like a grand slam.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but for like whoa, I'm.
Speaker 2: Just saying, like to like elite, it was two elite players, you know, in a showdown, you know at the time, Yeah, before anybody gets about like in twenty sixteen, Stanton and Rose was just one of the best. Yeah, two of the best players in the world. So you know that's kind of what I think about a little bit with this is like, obviously the field took some big hits late and isn't you know what it could be, But like it would be really nice for the future of golf in the Olympics to.
Speaker 1: Have a big winner. Yeah, I mean what about world sport, Like Xander isn't a name yet. I know it would be a good story for us, Like golf nuts obviously it's great Hideki and Rory would probably be the top too, I would, I would imagine internationally globally. But here's what we talk about with like the Masters, right, Like it's like kind of hard to get a bad leaderboard at the Masters, right, there's just it's a small field. You got half of it wiped out because you know they're old timers or ameters things like that. This is like you'd think half of it would be wiped out because there's sort of guys in the fifteen hundreds of world rankings and then via you know international status, you know, the whoever the guns Charon'll call and the Christiaanio Hanson types. But like, it's a mixed bag right now. It's not it's not that mass I wouldn't say it's like elite. You got Xander. I guess it's made a late charge. McElroy got his act together somewhat somewhat, still hitting loose wedges, blasting you know, putts. He saved one. He almost had the worst part ever on that drivable par four, but he hit like a fifteen twenty footer for Birdie coming back. But it's just it's it's it's a mixed bag. I know. Porter was was tweeting about, like the average world ranking is like one hundred and fifty something. I'm on the top ten, and again there's just not a lot of elite players. I guess to maybe get up there. Maybe that's part of the problem too, whereas the masters you have, you know, at least the top twenty five in the world are definitely in the field. But I'm just surprised that.
Speaker 2: Bag there's three former number ones in the top eleven.
Speaker 1: What former number one FedEx Cup or what are we talking about here?
Speaker 2: Number stander Rory uh and Bassie Munos, Ry McElroy.
Speaker 1: We need to be clear here, not the BFB who is knocking on the door. This is a real thing. It's it's it's the chases on it. It might be happening. We'll see.
Speaker 2: If the FedEx Cup was around in two thousand and five, two thousand and four, Sabo would have been would be a former number one.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, he was cleaning up two decades ago for sure. That's what we're talking about. Two nationalities and two decades ago he would have been a number one. All right. So anyways, I just Kyle Robbins front of the program, former colleague of mind, makeing jokes like this is a check Master's leaderboard. You know, this is what you wake up. It's the magical Keny Open. But I just get got a little more juice in the second round. The first round was with the Septic Tank and Jessey Jay was an interesting, interesting collection.
Speaker 2: Hey with with Rory McElroy not to be confused. So he goes on to win this week. Can we say that the that him wearing a hat is affecting his play. Last time was not where hat was what twenty sixteen Ryder Cup.
Speaker 1: Yeah he was great. He wasn't great. He was good. I mean Patrick Reed still being a This is like the amount of attention that Rory's hat gets is unbelievable to me. I'm getting somebody like I.
Speaker 2: Have friends taxing me, like why is any wearing a hat?
Speaker 1: I got, you know, I got a thousand word email from Irish Irish listener like just spouting all these conspiracy theories about his hat. These people are so worked up about the hat, whether it's you know, the branding or he doesn't care for you know, Ireland, or he doesn't care for you know. They say, well, the counter theory that this this emailer got was he's self sabotaging himself because he's not managing the heat, like you play better in a hat, you're actually hurting yourself with the heat and the saw, the septic tank and the full on bath towel around his neck. On Thursday Friday, the Thursday first round, it's like eighty seven, feels like ninety seven. Humidity sounds intense over there right now, but I don't know, there's a contra theory that the hat is actually hurting his play because he's not, you know, managing the heat better. So I just see.
Speaker 2: Something to watch. That's something to watch this week. Let's see how that plays out. That's that's a storyline to watch for the Olympics.
Speaker 1: More hat content, absolutely absolutely anything else from the Olympics that you want to talk about. The BFB. Look, he's talking about the Slovakian shooter, the skeet shooter and how he's inspired Steve Sands. At three in the morning or whatever it was midnight, I saw that. I just stayed up for that and then I turned in at the beach.
Speaker 2: I gotta say, it's so absurd, this whole thing that is actually like he's in the mix. It's just absolutely ridiculous. I think it's actually kind of like a farce to the whole Olympics that this guy is playing under the Slovakian flag. I love that they're interviewing him about like being you know, Slovakia, and he's got this thick South African accent. Like it's just it's just a whole the whole situation is absolutely incredible. He decided that he wanted to be a Slovakian citizen at age forty four or whatever. He just becomes one AND's overnight playing on it. Like it's just My wife's like, why doesn't he play for the South African team? And I'm like, well, he's not good enough, and she started laughing. She's like, oh, so he just went to Slovakia. I'm like, yeah, basically.
Speaker 1: He cares. Though. At least you got someone who cares to play for these medals. It's an honor, you know, it really matters to him. It's it's ridicul He's leaned into it. He's got it on his hat, shoes, ball, even when he's not playing the Olympics for Team Slow Anyways, it's sixty seven.
Speaker 2: Is he the best case scenario winning?
Speaker 1: I mean the best case scenario are the Koreans, right, I mean it's hard to like that's real world consequences, Sea wu Is. I guess, yeah, it's not. It's not looking great, but I guess the one thing we've seen is the course does seem ripe for rounds? Yeah, that's a word I guess they use when talking about course conditions, I'm told, but it's dartboard. It's dartboard, which is somewhat regrettable, but hey, they got a lot of rain. He can't control mother nature. The balls are just there's ball marks all over these greens. As soon as he land, these guys are hitting like three woods into par fours and the ball is just stopping on a dime. And hey, it's just is what it is. So low sixties rounds do seem, you know, possible out there. Even on the weekend we may see even more movement. So anything else on the Olympics. Look, there's BFB merchandise out there if you want it, you want to celebrate this absurdity. We have some shirts left, I think the krew neck sweatshirts. A lot of dads out there looking forward to leaf raking season and they're brought a Slava like department krew neck patrol on the sidelines it's fall soccer or whatever it may be, and you're you know, you're brought a Slava sweatshirt. But there's some left, I believe in some T shirts left too, if you want those.
Speaker 2: Friday, what's the what's the national sport for Slovak? Like, what are they best at?
Speaker 1: That's a good question. That's a good question. You know it's Slovak authorities. You put me on the spot here. I don't even know. You see, we're on the Wikipedia page. People keep sending us this to us, Yeah, not to this is what we don't want attention. Please take it down. But there's some we are cited as a source with a reference and a citation and as why his nickname is the shotguns Star podcast calls it the boy from brought us Lava on Roy Sabatini's Wikipedia page. So anyways, that's that's the Olympics. That's your Olympics recap with thirty six holes to play. What's your ideal winner? What's your best case scenario? Hideki probably right, Hideki would be sweet.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, without a doubt Hideki winning. I mean what a year it would be if he capped that off, right, Yeah, I think that would be a matter what happened, like the rest of his career, it's like that year. This year would be you know, like I'm not it's not when Trevino won you know, the US Open and the Open. You know, he won the Sportsman of the Year. It's not like on that level. Yeah, but it's like I think like in terms of like it's a very high achieve like in terms of like a season for the last decade, Japanese player winning the first major championship in Japanese golf history and the Olympic gold in his home country would have to rank like very very high, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, it would be a massive, massive achievement, massive year. They keep getting asked this question like is this bigger, bigger than a major, better than a major? What would you like more? And they're like, I don't know, it's just different. None of them have an answer for it. They're like, well, the Brits were like which major? They like looked at each other fleetwood in cases. So it's just a different kind of achievement in it's different little box.
Speaker 2: What do you think? What do you think they were they were insinuating with this major?
Speaker 1: What do you mean the Brits? Which major? What probably want they wanted to duncan? I think that probably the PGA, maybe the US Open. I would imagine the Masters in the Open Championship are held there in high regard for the British. All right, so that's your Olympics. Hey we're talking. Do you think three on three basketball should be in the Olympics, and what would be the analog for this?
Speaker 2: Here's Here's the thing about three on three basketball is that if if the best basketball players in the world played three on three basketball, they would beat these three on three teams. So what are we doing. It's the same sport and the best players are still the same players, and they're playing five on five basketball. Why why does the three on three basketball exist? It's enjoyable to watch, but like, it's just it doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 1: Well, you could say the same for like different swimming strokes, right or different No, I don't know skiing of that. Those are different forms.
Speaker 2: But this is the thing. If you're the best butterfly in the best free style, you swim both races. Lebron's not lasening it up. Kevin Durant a better comp for this Olympics. Kevin Durant's not just like playing a five on five game and then lasen them up for the three on three comp Like, are you telling me that any of these teams would beat like Kevin Durante, well, Kyrie and James Harden if they played. It's a three on three team.
Speaker 1: Part of my nativite but who even is on? I've watched it. I've seen it on my screen. I think the women's three on three has popped on. I've watched a little bit of it. But who even are the American players? Are they like these G League stars? Are they like washed out guys? Is is it?
Speaker 2: I don't know?
Speaker 1: A mile? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Pick three?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I do remember that, all right.
Speaker 2: Robbie Hummel former Purdue Uh great, isn't he broadcasting?
Speaker 1: I think he's like, yeah, he could work, yeah, like the yeah, okay, I.
Speaker 2: Think he's a studio guy. Yeah he's an Olympia.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Dominique Jones five nine, thirty three year old who played at Fort Hayes State, Joey King from University of Minnesota, and Kareem Maddox from Princeton, Like, how did these guys.
Speaker 1: That is? I mean, hey, that's kind of almost that's more farcical than BFB being an Olympian. That's just as absurd, right, I mean, these guys are not nearly like whatever whatever the Olympics are, it's own. I'm telling you curious.
Speaker 2: Maybe if you're if you're a good great, you know, but not quite good enough national basketball team you should send your best players for the three on three so you could win a goals.
Speaker 1: Good point pick off a medal. Yeah, like a like a Greece or a or I don't know, Argentina. Some of those teams are good though in actual five on five I don't know that's a good strategy.
Speaker 2: So here, here's my camp. Here's my camp for golf.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what would it be, long drive?
Speaker 2: It'd be like if we know, if we played a par three competition, like it was a par three tournament Part three course, but none of the top none of the top four hundred players in the world were allowed to play, and it was all like many tour guys and like so the best wench players and iron players in the world weren't allowed to play.
Speaker 1: Sonny Abacoa get him in there. Yeah, you could have a gold medal.
Speaker 2: You could have Monday Q could be the selection committee. Uh, you know, he could, he could pick the guys. But none, none of the none of the top four hundred players in the world were eligible.
Speaker 1: That's a good one. I like that.
Speaker 2: Anybody, anybody eligible for the Olympics not eligible for the part three tournament.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 2: Can you just get a poop poop platter of players, be like, be like the Colorado Open Field.
Speaker 1: It could be really fun to watch. I'd love to watch a Part three I prefer to watch you know, Tiger and Justin Thomas, those types. But anyways, yeah, I like the idea of a Part three competition. That'd be good. Good analog. All right, that's your Olympics debrief. Let's do an ad read for our friends at Zero Restriction. They are celebrating their thirtieth anniversary. This is not Johnny m lay stuff. This is not some Johnny cume lately. They didn't switch nationalities last night. They've been doing this waterproofing, moisture management. Now they've got lifestyle stuff for men and women. But the women's stuff is sharp. I know your wife, my wife. They dabble with that, but they've been doing it for thirty years. Thirty year anniversary. I know a lot of big brands, you know, big athletic war companies, jumped into this late and make it. These guys have been doing it forever. This is their og mission. They're not Johnny come lately. Zero Restriction. They've been pioneering performance golf apparel for men and women. They remained the pinnacle of waterproofing and moisture management in the sport today, despite all these these absolute you know, behemoths trying to elbow their way in.
Speaker 2: You know what's interesting for the golf the term pinnacle. You know, for the golf fan, right, what are the places I played golf at yesterday? I had a just a you know, the range balls were terrific because it was just all random golf balls.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was.
Speaker 2: Hitting, I was hitting some pinnacles in there. You know, there's some ballattas in there. It was, it was wonderful. But then you think about a pinnacle, it's not a good connotation in golf.
Speaker 1: That is, they should send a sleeve of pinnacles with every purchase if they wanted some lean into being the pinnacle. Yeah, zero zero restriction. Send a sleeve of pinnacles with every purchase of one hundred dollars or something like that. Lean into that pinnacle. They they are the official outwear provider of the Solheim Cup as well, so.
Speaker 2: That listen, you know, nobody wants to nobody wants to hear this, but falls kind of around the corner. It sucks, sad what I feel like I haven't had a summer.
Speaker 1: It's the best season.
Speaker 2: What do you mean, faully, that means real winter's coming, you know. But this is my point. My point is you probably need a new little outerwear thing. They got zip ups, they got quarter zips, they got all kinds of things.
Speaker 1: That's best. The champutty, the Champootie is the one that says that's really hot, very very popular. It's a mix between a windbreaker and a hooded sweatshirt, which you know, I guess you're allowed to wear hoodies on the course. Now I'm told there's a big debate about that. You know, can you wear a hoodie? The Champooti is a big one.
Speaker 2: So falls oh those opposition is that you know, far and wide that were so vocal.
Speaker 1: The straw then the field of straw. Then USA twenty five is promo code. You get twenty five percent off everything everything at zero restriction dot com. There's no you know, I don't want to call out another store, but I go to some of these big box stores and it's like, hey, here's ten dollars off, twenty five percent off, and it applies to like two things, and you get to the register and you're like, oh, that's ineligible. That's ineligible, that's ineligible. This is twenty five percent off everything at zero restriction dot com use USA twenty five Thanks to them for their support. All right, let's continue on up. We got my eighteen month old coming out on the porch to join the recording the US Senior Women's Open. Dana Ebster and Anika Sorenstam are your early leaders. This also did not finish because just torrential rain at Brooklawn, which looks like a just crispy course, not crispy and conditioning with all the great yeah yeah tilling hass I believe up in Connecticut course looks really cool. But Anica and Dana Ebster are early leaders after the course got soaked late. Anaka would probably be an ideal winner for publicity of this event, you know, giving it some real juice in year three. But I kind of have a problem with her playing the celebrity events and then playing real events. She was just a celebrity in Tahoe. She played an LPGA event as a celebrity at the Diamond Resorts, then played as a pro at her backyard game bridge event at Lake Nona. I just kind of have like you hear the seagulls in the background. I just kind of a gaggle or is it a flock? I kind of have an issue with it. I think like, once you turn celebrity, you shouldn't be able to turn pro back back to playing pro events again, Like you're either like reinstated AM or pro. So I don't think you can go to Tahoe and try to beat up on Mark Mulder and Marty Fish and the like and and you know, Larry the cable guy. Yeah, I get that this is an open but what was her what was her exemption? It? Like, is she playing Provence or is she a celebrity? You know? And the gamebridge thing then playing in the Diamond resorts against like the Cordas, it's like the greatest of all time, but she's playing on the on the celebrity side. I think she's got to make up her mind. I don't think it's right. I think it's I think she should be ineligible if she's now a celebrity tour golfer, she can do that or you know, or she could still play the Senior Tour or the play on the LPGi I don't know. I don't like her putting there's.
Speaker 2: Here's my counter. You're putting too much stock in the celebrity h celebrity matches.
Speaker 1: I don't think she can't beat up on those guys on that circuit. Who cares she doesn't even win. That's true, that's fair, that's fair, all right. Anyways, that would be a massive boost for this event if Bonica does win anything else. Joanne Carner I think beat her age by three mistaken yeah, unbelievable, big mom. So she shot her age right on the number. I think. All right, Okay, that will be on TV Saturday and Sunday, so keep an eye out for that after I don't know, no TV. I think the first two rounds elsewhere? What do we have on the European Tour? Daniel Hillier Hillier, who I mistakenly called an Australian in a previous podcast, absolutely a New Zealander. He's your early leader and the modest golf Management I SPS hand a World Invitational. I guess modest golf management is a is like a Nile horror am thing. The the what's the what's the group? Not Backstreet one Direction, Nile? Whatever he's from? Have you heard yeah. I walked with him at the Ryder Cup at Hazel Team. He's a he's a short little guy, but I have to say so. But anyways, Daniel Hillier, New Zealander Kiwi. He leads, he's he's one up on Jordan Smith and a host of others on the LPGA side and the left side. Emma Tally is your leader. She leads Chilli Choi. Jennifer Cupp Show by three cup. Show is fighting for a Solheim Cup spot she'll probably get.
Speaker 2: She's like a top ten player in the world. She hasn't gotten the win yet. I think it'd be big to get a win, you.
Speaker 1: Know, yeah, yeah, so there's three events left.
Speaker 2: For so long, there's some expert analysis right there. Really, it would be really great if she.
Speaker 1: Got to win, Like I mean, hey, you could get a studio show by saying even less controversial things. There's some some of these pregame post game whether it's whatever, baseball, basketball, golf, even I don't know. It's like they need to stop him on defense and then you're you're done, all right, what else? Roun you want to talk about the Western am Where are we on the Western m thor Jordan thorpe Jornson is kicking ass or was where thorpe.
Speaker 2: Jorn thorpe yoursen Son was the medalist. Yeah, he's not a heater. He won the mass am, he was dominant. It killed everybody. Then he shot, you know, he said a new course record at glen View shot sixty two. I think sixty two. I swear it was kind of like ordinary.
Speaker 1: I thought I saw something like he was medalist with like eight bogeys or something like that, or like a he had like a bunch of bogies in a tupple and he was the medalist.
Speaker 2: So let's yeah, he made just a shitload of birdies. I mean, it's a wedge veest out there. It's not like a long golf course, but like they've been, it's in prem primo shape all accounts i've heard, it's like incredible, okay and uh, and then they're putting the pins in really tough situation. I think, like I'm guessing for match play they'll have them in a little bit more normal spots now that like scores aren't being posted on the on the on the board, protect the courses on her a little bit. But you've got great I mean great sixteen players, as you'd expect when you put the best amateurs in the world in a field and you play seventy two holes, the top sixteen's pretty stout. So you know you got thorp Jornson, Ricky Castilio, Joe high Smith, the bucket half.
Speaker 1: Boy, Oh bucket boy? Is his coach there walking with them for prolonging the matches by an extra hour and a half? Or no?
Speaker 2: Probably Caddy in forum Pierson Coup from Texas, Carl Phillips from Australian who plays at Stanford with Thorbe Bjornson, and then Trent Phillips, a Clemson guy. Uh, lots of lots of great players.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's a lot of firepower on that bracket. Are you gonna go up there? Well?
Speaker 2: We got uh no, No, I can't. I'm too too busy this but I got Little Will Knights is up there? Sign on a big adventure?
Speaker 1: Do you have an adult with them? Do you get free admission or what? What's the deal? Okay, let's not, let's not. We don't need to get it off. Some shots well here at the end. Also very notable the great fanfare on Twitter Pennsylvania amateur John Peters wins with a whole out eagle on the eighteenth that maryon Marion, Marion, Marion, Marion. This I saw outside the cut had like a really cool photo of jumping for joy. It was not a walk off. Chris Roselle clarified that there was a somebody had a six foot birdie put I think to for us extra holes. But he did come from one down to win by one with a whole whole out eagle incoming duke freshman. So John Peters, congrats. That looked. I mean, that's a pretty cool thing to have happened at a pretty cool place. You know, win a state am with a whole out of eagle. So would that be more? Would that qualify as more?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I'm saying. That's more impressive. You know, a whole out eagle on the eighteenth hole at Marrion, it's like a million times more impressive than a whole one anywhere. That means you hit a good drive too, probably like a decent drive that hole is impossible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's not. That's not that's not a easy little flip wedge probably, So that's great. Yeah. Longtime listener Chip hunt Her messaged recently said he had a whole in one and a whole out eagle and back to back holes recently. I assume I think old Talent Club or something. He was like, I didn't know which one felt better, but it was like the pinnacle. So he's another the term again finnacle in my golf career. That's like a real sort of experiment back to back, like which one felt better when you have him back to back, the whole out eagle or the ace or I don't know the same route. I don't know if it was back to back. So all right, that does it this Friday episode. Do you have any parting thoughts?
Speaker 2: I really excited to watch Savo attempt to, you know, make history. It is the great go down? Is the great? Is he already the greatest Slovakian golfer of all time? Yeah?
Speaker 1: He has to be. I hope we're not disrespecting some guy from like the early nineteen hundreds who was like a legend, but I'm pretty sure that he is. All Right, everyone, enjoy your weekends, enjoy the Olympics. We'll be back Sunday night with the episode to recap it. All to potipotent considering the posts stunstops suction,