Speaker 1: Scrubbing in with Becca Tilly and Tanya rap An iHeartRadio podcast. Hello, everybody, we are scrubbing.
Speaker 2: In grub dub dub in the tub, tub tub.
Speaker 1: The whole gang is in the steel. Hello. That's all four of us.
Speaker 3: We have a new number too. We Do you see her?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I know what you're talking about. I know who you're talking about.
Speaker 5: Oh, Tanya has a blemish.
Speaker 1: Her normally perfect skin.
Speaker 3: This is a giant.
Speaker 1: That literally would disappear with concealer like you, that's so easy?
Speaker 4: Have you named her?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: I have to say what you know? Your jaws looking snatched?
Speaker 3: Really swear swear you guys. The mouth tape.
Speaker 2: I saw somebody post this on TikTok the other day and I'm like so pissed. I didn't get the before video, but they did like a video that their side profile like, and then a video month and a half after using mouth tape every night, and like, the difference was significant.
Speaker 1: Do you think that it's improving your side that you don't like as much? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I do like.
Speaker 1: Multi side, like you can do any You're amidextrous on wich side.
Speaker 3: Yeah, why now I'm equally gorgeous.
Speaker 1: So like you're telling me that like when you go to when we do the rehearsal for the wedding, you could shoot stand on either side.
Speaker 2: I will be standing on the right side of the aisle. Or wait, when you look at the aisle, I'll be on the left.
Speaker 1: No, that's confusing. If we're looking at you up there, what side of your face? Are we seeing my right side?
Speaker 4: Okay, oh, so you're on the left facing Robbie. Yeah, yeah, yeah, if you're normal, isn't that standard?
Speaker 3: No, I think it's actually the opposite. I feel like the girls usually.
Speaker 1: I'm seeing it done every which way because now that I don't know what the tradition is anymore, but now the girls get to choose their side. That now that we have women's rights, yes, choose one side we prefer.
Speaker 4: In traditional Christian weddings with the bride and groom, couples typically follow the rule of the bride standing on the left of.
Speaker 3: The of the aisle, like if you're.
Speaker 4: If you're in the congregation looking up, you're on the left the right spot.
Speaker 5: It's back to the Middle Ages, so that the groom can have his right arm free for his sword to protect.
Speaker 3: Okay, so I'm going to be in the traditional spot.
Speaker 4: Now I know what to get Robbie.
Speaker 1: Okay, the beard growth is completed, I'm assuming.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's gone. It's gone. So now on day like fifteen or something.
Speaker 1: So what did we land on?
Speaker 2: So I asked if he could trim it back down to one and we could try one more time, because now I think I know it's either four or five or six. It's like in that window.
Speaker 4: People say you're high maintenance. I don't get it.
Speaker 3: I don't either.
Speaker 1: Fillailla, No, you've yeah, you've been quite yeah most for the most part. Pretty chill.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just had a burrito. The size of my face.
Speaker 1: Makes you chill.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like I'm not on like a crazy wedding diet. Like I'm not.
Speaker 1: I'm your standard is quite like your standard lifestyle would be my wedding. Your live zone would be like my intense, rigid wedding die if I were to do one.
Speaker 4: You met the burrita where it was every time I looked over with her, she was fully bent over the top of her head. This bit her face was like a centimeter from the plate.
Speaker 3: Wow. I don't know what got into me, but I was so hungry.
Speaker 1: You know what, I went to bed last night. So here's the thing. If I gardened too early, then.
Speaker 3: I gardened last night. Yeah by yourself.
Speaker 1: I gardened by myself every night.
Speaker 3: Do you garden every night every night? But we should call somebody?
Speaker 1: No, I take like two milligrams, Like it's like nothing.
Speaker 3: I know, but it's like having one glass of wine every night.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I don't do it every night.
Speaker 3: I'll do five out seven nights. How many nights we talk in I.
Speaker 1: Would say like two or three depending on the week.
Speaker 3: No chance?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh really?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: What do I feel like every time I talk to your gardening?
Speaker 1: You only talk to me once this week? And where I was gardening anyway?
Speaker 4: Should you have a giant hat out with gloves on, like weeding? Like I did. It took me thirty seconds, but I got there, okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you're not allowed to talk about that one Like the internet on social media, that's who I don't know. It gets your hoard it all the time. So that's how it got transported to gardening. Oh, for those of you who think I'm in a hat in the garden, I actually took just a little gummy to.
Speaker 5: Chill recreational thhcs right completely legal in California, and I think most places I.
Speaker 1: Wish I was in the garden though, because I would love to have a green thumb like that, I have a green thumb in another way.
Speaker 2: Anyways, I can't think about getting one of those towers by the way, you know those towers that people putting.
Speaker 3: They're like, I'm just gonna go make myself a.
Speaker 2: Salad and just like pulled the You should do that, I know, Yeah, I know, let me know when it goes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, we'll take that one after that. Anyways, I took one too early, and so then I'm laying in bed and I'm what I swear my phone knows when I take one, because all of a sudden, all I'm seeing are taco bell like bongs like crumble cookies, bombs like milk bongs or something.
Speaker 4: It's people eating loudly.
Speaker 1: Oh no, but yeah kind of.
Speaker 4: I know. It was like a visual asmr I guess, and like.
Speaker 1: If I'm in person with someone in there chewing like that, I need to leave the room. It makes me so angry. But for some reason, when I'm watching it on my phone, I would love end and when I'm garden, when I'm not gardening anytime. I love them, but anyways, specifically when I'm in that position and they come up, it's it's so hard. And I was I had my taco bell order like ready to hit delivered now. I was like, are you going to feel better? Are you going to feel good in the morning if you do this right now at eleven PM? And I said, no, you're not. So I went to bed, but I was starving and I didn't sleep well, so I wish I had done it regrets, So there was no regrets. Most people would say the opposite, like they would do it, and then they'd be like, man, I shouldn't have done that.
Speaker 4: But you were in a no win situation if you if you'd have pounded down a bunch of taco bell, you just slept with a rock and your bell, you would have slept well. Either might have not. I say, the fact that you were hungry to eleven me didn't plan properly. You were already in no one situation.
Speaker 1: I think you're right. I wish I had, just I don't. I couldn't sleep and then phoebe you guys, I don't know what to do about the cough. She coughed all night. I woke up at four, couldn't go back to sleep for a little trasy no, like nothing.
Speaker 3: Are kind of crazy, yeah, makes sunny, sleepy, sleepy.
Speaker 1: But also crazy. Anyways, I don't know what to do anymore, So I woke up in a mood.
Speaker 2: Get this breakfast brito that I just got because let me tell you, that, boy, was.
Speaker 1: My whole point was that I got up. I made a breakfast burrito, and it improved my mood.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I wish I would have asked you to bring me one, probably than the one that I had.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well yes, probably more simple, but and made with love. Definitely made with love. Yeah, I'm gonna do that for all of us one day. I don't forget bacon hash browns.
Speaker 3: Wow, is t thank you? Tabitha's talking rosy my pimple? Yeah we Tabitha. It's totally a tabby.
Speaker 1: Why is it?
Speaker 3: Tabitha just looks like a Tabitha?
Speaker 4: How about he?
Speaker 2: You know what I realize, Becca, Your teeth are those your real teeth?
Speaker 3: Like how you're crazy? Your teeth are.
Speaker 2: Like like her teeth are like, it's crazy. They're not only perfect size, they're a great color, and they're perfectly aligned, like there is not an imperfection on your teeth.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we've all talked about it.
Speaker 2: People probably pay a lot of money to have their teeth look like that. I realized all the people on Love Island UK, a lot of them have veneers. I've been really into teeth lately. I don't know, but they all have these perfect teeth.
Speaker 3: I'm like, what the heck?
Speaker 2: And then one of them made a joke about his veneer and I was like, oh, is.
Speaker 4: That because you're getting some teeth work done?
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I have one right now, right here. It's a fake.
Speaker 1: It's like a it's like the temp.
Speaker 2: Yea temp until I get like my real one put on. But yeah, so now I'm just like very into Well.
Speaker 1: You know what's crazy is when I was on the Bachelor. I went on the Bachelor being like, I was so calm, I had no I was just not self conscious about anything. And then I go on the Bachelor and it's like, you know, you have like millions of people watching, and then they're commenting on everything about you and someone I'll never forget someone tweeted Becca's been Becca got her veneers too big for her face? Or too big for her mouth.
Speaker 2: Then why she thought they were fake because they're so good.
Speaker 1: Wow, thank you so much, and like they all the.
Speaker 3: Front ones just go forward.
Speaker 4: Look at that. Did you have braces growing up?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Did you wear your retainer at night?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: How do they not move?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: I don't, but I wore my So I got my braces off in eighth grade. I wore my retainer. I'm talking religiously. It was Uh, I had the bottom and the top removal until I went on the Bachelor. Oh that's so I was very committed.
Speaker 3: That's the key. Dang, But thank.
Speaker 1: You so much for noting. How long have we been friends.
Speaker 3: I've always noticed.
Speaker 2: I've always loved your smile, but I think now I'm like particular particularly attuned to it because of my my uh my fakey, the old fake, the old fake.
Speaker 1: We are approaching the event of twenty twenty five quickly, rapidly.
Speaker 4: Those are going to be sweet.
Speaker 1: You know one of the oscars.
Speaker 4: Mark the wards.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The wedding's coming.
Speaker 3: Quick quick, she is coming.
Speaker 1: How are we feeling ready?
Speaker 3: Every day?
Speaker 2: It's like a new something. It's a lot of stress. Maybe that's why Tabitha has come.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean that makes sense.
Speaker 3: It does make sense, but we got to.
Speaker 1: Compact. We can't be having a tabby on wedding.
Speaker 3: Oh off the time.
Speaker 2: But like, what I also realize is people are like really nice when you get married. Like my my esthetician is coming to my wedding and she offered to like give me a face sculpting the morning of my wedding.
Speaker 1: Is so nice?
Speaker 3: How nice is that?
Speaker 1: First of all, this is a note invite your ESTI to your wedding.
Speaker 2: I know, I'm like, I've never had a face sculpting, and yes, I absolutely want that one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: You will definitely be able to stand on either side with a face sculpting.
Speaker 2: Unless side like a I don't even know what it is. It's like just her hands.
Speaker 1: But wow, yeah, good to note, Right, that's a good note. I know the Bachelorette is this weekend. Tanya still doesn't know where we're going.
Speaker 2: But you know, it's so cute what Paulina sent me a screenshot of a phone conversation that she and Becca had and it lasted over an hour.
Speaker 3: How cute is that?
Speaker 4: This is just the planning phone call?
Speaker 3: I get, I'm assuming that's what they were doing.
Speaker 1: We're just chit chatting.
Speaker 4: No, that.
Speaker 2: They were just chit chatting, I would be jealous. But the fact that they were on the phone planning my bacherette is like the cute People don't prepare you when you get married for like these little things that like make you so emotional. Like she sent me that screenshot and it made me want to cry because it's like, you two aren't necessarily friends, but you're like coming together to do this for me, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Point, I'm not saying your enemies by any means you.
Speaker 1: Are our connector yeah, connectors.
Speaker 2: And also, like when people send in their rscps, like I'll get emotional getting some of them because I'm like some of these people live so far away, and I'm like I can't believe they're like flying all this way, like and it's like makes me want to cry. Like I'm like, every day there's something that's like making me cry.
Speaker 3: That's very weird. Nobody prepares you for that stuff that.
Speaker 1: Makes sense, does it?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 1: No, I think it makes sense that that would affect you emotionally like people should, because I think people I think people showing up is like the most emotional thing that people that someone can do for you, And I think putting in the time and the effort and the money to like come and specifically celebrate you and your love story, I imagine that would feel very overwhelming.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's exactly it. It makes you cry, but that's what I also feel like. I didn't expect to be so emotionally charged by the nose too.
Speaker 2: Like I thought, if people are even no, I like whatever, But like I think because we kept our guest list so tight, like we didn't invite. There wasn't anybody that we invited that we didn't want to come, you know how like some people do that. So the nose I was like, oh, I thought we were closer than that.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: Oh they feel heavy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, heavier than I imagined.
Speaker 1: Interesting because I always thought I would kind of be like all right, like if I did a smaller intimate wedding than if people couldn't go be like okay, moving on to my next That's what.
Speaker 2: I thought, too, and I took it so Robbie's like, you can't take it personal, babe, Like it's a flight, it's a hotel, it's a lot.
Speaker 3: I don't like if it.
Speaker 1: Was in La and they were local adjacent and they didn't come. Then it's like, okay, dang, you can't show up for me. But you know, a destination wedding, you're always gonna risk people not being able to whether it's money or time, whatever it is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, nobody ever prays you for those emotions.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, And I imagine your philm just whirlwinds, just yeah, really high eyes, really low lows were the plan for the boudoir shoot? Do you have did you order your stuff?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I have some laingerie which had a faguret. When we're gonna do it.
Speaker 1: Well, do you want to do it at the bachelorette with everybody?
Speaker 3: Well, you gotta tell me now, because I gotta get a spray tan.
Speaker 1: I think I might do a spray tan. Really, you're self tanned. I might not go to the links of getting a spray tan, but I might do a self tanner.
Speaker 3: I do a boir photo shoot. Raw dogs like that is something that I'm not doing.
Speaker 1: Married, raw Dog.
Speaker 6: I know, I can't.
Speaker 2: Believe I'm getting married raw dog like that is crazy?
Speaker 3: Like that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Do you think there's a spray tan artist in Mexico? Is that too risky?
Speaker 3: Feels risky. Feels risky.
Speaker 1: So we're gonna we're gonna do spray tan for the boudoir shoot, but wedding, yeah, well then I would take it as spray tann like today or tomorrow. Oh my gosh, if you can, if not do self tanner.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: All I'm saying is if you want to do it at the bachelorette and you have the lingerie, then I think we do it with all the girls and make it a thing.
Speaker 3: You're gonna bring your camera like my little.
Speaker 1: Point and shoot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, where are we going? Huh? Where are we going this weekend?
Speaker 1: You'll know when we get there.
Speaker 3: I try to trigger.
Speaker 1: It was very good. I had to avoid this so much. Everything I say, I'm like, she's trying to get something out.
Speaker 4: Going to blindfold her in transit.
Speaker 1: That could be fun. I thought about that.
Speaker 3: That's why I don't understand how long is the gig going to be?
Speaker 1: The gig was going to be till we got to the airport.
Speaker 3: We're going to the airport. We're going to an airport. Maybe she's scared. Look at her, She's like, we're a do an airport.
Speaker 4: Maybe, well, that's what I was thinking. If you were to go to an airport, you know, hypothetically, that's when it's going to get spoiled.
Speaker 1: Right. Here's the thing I asked her. I asked her about the car situation. If she'd rather be like all together crammed or do separate cars so that everyone fits comfortably. And so I guess what I chose. She said she could sit on my lap, And I said, but what if I'm driving like she can't. So anyways, if we did a blindfold for that, that could be like car like okay. But the other option is she just waits in season we get there because I don't know, I feel like you get carsick.
Speaker 3: Oh you were going to blindfold me in the car.
Speaker 1: That's what I was thinking, Like, really, keep it just till we arrive.
Speaker 2: Because if we get to Alaska Airlines, I know we're going to Alaska.
Speaker 4: I really hope it's alast because you could go even one step further you get, but you're plugs in a blindfold, like even on the plane if there's a plane involved. Traffic, Yeah, she's been traffic. But still it could be fun because if you all are wearing t hours and stuff.
Speaker 1: People part of the bath the meta quest virtual reality on there.
Speaker 2: Now, that would make me sick. That would make me sick. I'd rather a blindfold and headphones.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, even if it's a distance.
Speaker 3: How long of a distance?
Speaker 1: She?
Speaker 4: That'd be fun if you're on a plane and you didn't know where you were going. I can't even imagine that because it announce it.
Speaker 1: What about if you're in the car and she gets ill, which I guess you could. Once we get to a certain place, we could take it off, because then she wouldn't really know exactly where we're going.
Speaker 4: If you're just on open highway, she might not know. But also she might not get cars. Who knows? You guys are singing having stick.
Speaker 1: In the at Disneyland on the right.
Speaker 3: I do. But I feel like we're going to an airport.
Speaker 1: You'll find out on Friday.
Speaker 4: Very exciting.
Speaker 3: It's so exciting and so stressful too.
Speaker 1: We sent her packing list which is.
Speaker 3: Very what uh, autonomous, that's the right word.
Speaker 1: Is like.
Speaker 2: Conspicuous, undiscernible.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, we're getting closer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what do you mean.
Speaker 2: If we're going somewhere that's cold and you want me to wear a slutty bright colored outfit? Do I need a coat?
Speaker 1: I would? I would always the coat on the list.
Speaker 3: No, no coat, but sweaters.
Speaker 1: Would I would have a coat to be prepared.
Speaker 4: Alaska's chilly this time?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would have a coach just for tights. I mean no, because if we're like indoors for the sluttiness, then you don't need that. But if we if we go out, you will probably want to coat.
Speaker 3: Coat, Like, are we going to New York?
Speaker 1: You'll find out.
Speaker 3: I'm driving me crazy.
Speaker 1: Anyways, we had some feedback on the Danny Austin and Amanda Stanton motherhood.
Speaker 2: Stanton herself even responded, which honestly.
Speaker 3: Is an honor, Well.
Speaker 1: We are going to talk about that after we take a break. All right, we're back. Tanya's still trying to guess where we're going.
Speaker 3: I know it's not Napa.
Speaker 2: Why because I think Robbie was trying to throw me off and he was like, so I said something about wine. He was like, well, no, you could always like she loves like drinking wine all day and that's what you do in Napa.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: I was like okay, I like, no, I know it's not Napa.
Speaker 1: You literally have no idea where we're going I'll tell you that much. You have no idea.
Speaker 3: It's not something I've guessed.
Speaker 2: No, no, lie, No, that's crazy because I've guessed a lot of places I know, and that's not any of my guests. No, what.
Speaker 1: So fun? Okay, So Danny Austin versus Amanda Stanton, but not really verse Amanda Stan or like and a man.
Speaker 2: I just would like to say, everybody said that Becca is going to be an Amanda stan and Tanya is going to be a Danny Austin, and I found.
Speaker 3: That quite rude. Oh wow, really no, not really, but it's very true. Actually.
Speaker 1: I just the consistent thing that I see, no matter who it is or what they show, is that the first few weeks and months of motherhood you're just like in a daze. It's like, how do I even shower myself? I haven't brushed my hair. Even people that I feel like are so put together say that. So I'm like, I think it's just those first few weeks and months are just chaos. Yeah, but Amanda even commented and said, ha ha ha, I'm a Danny sometimes too, though.
Speaker 3: Well I don't believe it. I don't see it.
Speaker 2: It's not true, and I'm yet to see that from Amanda Sam.
Speaker 1: But I don't know that I would show that. I mean I would probably talk about like, oh my gosh, you guys like no one prepares you. But I don't know that i'd show it.
Speaker 3: Oh interesting, yeah, because I.
Speaker 1: Would show it, I know. I think that's really more so what people meant about, like you'd be a Dannie Alson, I'd be a aman U huh huh.
Speaker 3: Oh interesting, yeah, because.
Speaker 1: I I don't want to scare people, but I'll talk about it being hard.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you something.
Speaker 2: So we went to Disneyland over the weekend for Pauline's half marathon. Oh yeah, and I've been checking my abulation every day, just like peeing on a stick, and the morning of the marathon, I like i'd been getting like not whatever the thing is. It's also again not the happy and sad face. It's like these two lines and if like the darker one is in front and you're you're ovulating that the darker ones in the back.
Speaker 3: I know, it's so weird.
Speaker 2: It's like here's to a plus or minus, right.
Speaker 3: So I kept peeing.
Speaker 2: I was peeing for like five days and it was just like the same thing so I was like, what the heck is it?
Speaker 3: Are these things? Do these things even work?
Speaker 2: And then the morning of the marathon, I peed on the stick and it was like on the right way, like, today's your ovulation.
Speaker 3: Nobody prepares you for that excitement either. I was like, yeah the day.
Speaker 4: Wow, yeah, is that exciting? You're not trying at this point?
Speaker 2: No, But now I like know that these things work. Oh okay, I mean I think that they were.
Speaker 4: And now now you know what day am I cycled? The next one will be?
Speaker 2: I think, yeah, So I'll chest the theory next month and see if it's the same.
Speaker 4: That's good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so exciting. Wow.
Speaker 1: Knowledge is power, Knowledge is power. That's beautiful. Did you watch? Did we watch the Grammys?
Speaker 3: I watched for seventeen hours.
Speaker 4: Tanya put it best. She described the Grammys Monday morning.
Speaker 2: She said, the great parts were really great, but it was way too long.
Speaker 1: It always is.
Speaker 4: I agree, but the great parts were awesome, but a couple of times I just had to walk away.
Speaker 1: I mean, Chapel's performance phenomenal. Isn't it crazy? Because there's such a aside from Taylor Switch, Like, you don't see a ton of reaction from the crowd like participating in anything, and you could hear them like singing the song back to her. It felt a concert.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's crazy.
Speaker 4: I love stuff like I don't know why this lookscites me at my age, because it shouldn't, but I that makes me excited. Like we'd never heard of Chapel Roone at last year's Grammys, and this year she's having a moment like that. I find that out.
Speaker 3: I find her. I don't know how I feel about.
Speaker 1: Her interesting why because.
Speaker 2: I know that people like that she like is raw and honest and real. But to me, there's something so annoying about like being a struggling artist making it huge, make being the biggest pop star of the year, and then saying like I wish I don't win a Grammy and like I don't like this, but yet it's still doing it, do you know what I mean? Likes there's an ungratefulness to it that like is rubbing me in a certain way.
Speaker 1: I get that, and I think a lot of people feel that way. But I also think she does it for I literally think she's an artist, Like I think she does it for the love of music and art. I don't think she's doing it for the awards, or that I.
Speaker 3: To show up to the Grammar if that's really what how she's like.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Are there's I think she's very vocal and like wants to be outspoken, and she wants things to be fair. And I think what she said about the record labels and everything is like so important. Yes, But I think there's times where she probably says things and it's like, oh she I think she just speaks and says.
Speaker 3: But she said it multiple times that.
Speaker 2: She doesn't want a Grammy, she doesn't want the Grammy, that she doesn't like being famous.
Speaker 4: I wish that's it's interesting. I don't think any of us wouldn't. I don't think any of us know how do we react to sudden global fame, right from complete anonymity to I can't go to the grocery store any I've.
Speaker 1: Never seen anyone have this shift in a career, like go from where like she's been in the industry for eleven years, but to go from this like opening artist touring like these small venues to being the biggest artist in the world in one year feels like I don't even think we could grasp that.
Speaker 4: And some people handled like. I felt like Billie Eilish had a pretty quick rise and I thought she handled it pretty fine and gracefully. But you just never know how you're going to handle it. I don't think yeah, because I think I just want to be a musician. I want to play music for a living. I don't need people coming up to me and poking me and taking pictures of me when I'm not being you know, like, there's an element of it that is kind of gross that I think would be hard to adjust to. And I've appreciated her honesty in that because I find that fascinating.
Speaker 1: And with the social media stuff.
Speaker 4: All of her dreams came true and then suddenly she's like, that isn't as great as I thought.
Speaker 1: It would be.
Speaker 4: Real.
Speaker 3: I get it, it's like real.
Speaker 2: But then but then, if this isn't what you want, then like, you don't have to come to the Grammys.
Speaker 3: You don't have to.
Speaker 4: You know, the Grammys.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying that.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying that she wasn't amazing, but like, she doesn't have to do it.
Speaker 3: If this is not what she wants, then why are you participating.
Speaker 1: I haven't seen her say that about the groomy, So I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 4: Google Mark sure, but also I saw the clip of her and she did apparently they're still doing carpool karaoke and there's James parents in the back seats and they're all singing Pink Pony Club together, which is about you know, her kind of her and her mom. Like it was such a sweet thing. Yeah, I'm on board, I'll google it.
Speaker 1: I'm on board two. I do out one thing that I just couldn't get past day. I still I'm still not over. It was Birds of a Feather not winning a single award, I know, the best pop song we've had in so many years.
Speaker 4: Tough category though, I will say that was but a stacked category.
Speaker 1: But I seven seven nominated Taylor.
Speaker 3: I think she had six, I know.
Speaker 1: But for some reason, I feel like Taylor didn't think she was gonna win. Like I feel like Billy was really like, this is like the greatest album I've ever made, and I'm nominated seven times. I'll at least get one of these for Birds of a Feather probably, And then I don't think Taylor ever thought she was gonna win. For some reasons, We're just like there to have fun.
Speaker 3: It felt like, yeah, I agree.
Speaker 4: But also, you know, it's so funny the whole Drake and Kendrick Lamar thing and how they were going back and forth. It was like, here's this and here's that. No, here's this song and here's this song. Then Kendrick Lamar drops not only a number one smash hit record of the year, song of the year. I mean they were having like a little squirt gun fight, and then all of a sudden, it's just a tank comes along and out of.
Speaker 3: The water and he's performing at the super much.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, I didn't I don't know about any of that beef. I knew that they was beef, I just didn't.
Speaker 3: Know about Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then like this was Kendrick's like response, and it's not only the biggest song of the year, but it's like the biggest pop culture movement.
Speaker 3: Like it was massive.
Speaker 5: Every star in music singing along about how Drake's a pedophile.
Speaker 3: Yeah, literally crazy, it is pretty crazy.
Speaker 1: I didn't know the lore.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it goes, it's deep, it's thick.
Speaker 1: I really enjoyed Shakira's performance.
Speaker 3: I couldn't call the Musical Synergy Club meeting staff between.
Speaker 2: John mayertt fire Aid, and then Shakira at the Grammys.
Speaker 1: I was like, Yeah, we were all just like staring at the TV in silence when she started, and I'm like, how does her body do that?
Speaker 3: I know, how does she do that? I also have to say and I can admit it here.
Speaker 1: Just breaking news.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exclusive, I have been sleeping on do same.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I felt that that was a moment.
Speaker 2: One of the best performances of the night, best acceptance speech of the night.
Speaker 3: I thought, I'm a new dochier. Was her fans called.
Speaker 2: Don't know know Doja cats fans named something strange.
Speaker 3: It's like, not Doja.
Speaker 2: It's like, are called the coven, Yeah, coven, coven, the coven.
Speaker 1: Isn't that like a witch cover?
Speaker 4: Yeah, like a group of.
Speaker 3: What are DOC fans called?
Speaker 4: No, that's that's the coven Doja? Doja cat fans are called kittens.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, Okay, so the coven. So I'm part of the coven.
Speaker 1: Also our girl, Sabrina. Give it up for Zabrina Carpenter, scrubbing in.
Speaker 3: Legend and scrubbing in Legend.
Speaker 2: Truly, I do feel like she got a little robbed, Like I feel like she could have done.
Speaker 3: She should have swept like she should have just like.
Speaker 1: I don't remember a Grammy's being this stocked. It was hard any any category. I was like, it could be any of them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I agree, that was tough.
Speaker 4: Sabrina fans are called carpenters.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But I will say there's a lot of controversy over Beyonce winning Album of the Year. I was very excited and I posted about it on my Instagram and I got a lot of hate in my d ms about it, And this is what I have to say to the.
Speaker 1: Haters, She's looking straight.
Speaker 3: What was the controversy?
Speaker 2: Beyonce had one single off that album and Sabrina had like five or six off of hers, and blah blah blah. Charlie Xx's was like this moment of the summer everybody had, Like but you go first the fact that Beyonce reinvented herself entirely and rebranded and stepped into a genre that is so hard to step into for anyone, let alone a woman of color. And the album itself is incredible, like The Blackbird Reimagined.
Speaker 3: I don't even like the Beatles version. This one.
Speaker 2: To me, it is the Beatles, right, Yeah, yeah, This one to me is like so gorgeous. The Jolene reimagine is perfection. Yah Ya is like the Bopy isst bop of the world. Bodyguard is one of my favorite songs of all time. I miss Levi's Jeans with Post Malone is beautiful. The song with Miley is stunning. Like that album is so good. So the whole album is so good. But not only that, she rebranded, reinvented herself, and to do that and to do it well is so freaking hard, and I just think she totally deserved it.
Speaker 4: So and Milely responses that if the Grammys have shown us anything over the years is they kind of do their own thing. They're not based on album sales and not based on how many hits come off on an album. They're gonna do what strikes them, and so they chose Beyonce. I don't question that. Some years I questioned that, I don't question.
Speaker 1: That this year, No, Yeah, I feel the same. It was it was anyone's game. In my mind, I was like, this could be anyone and I'd be happy about it. I think I don't know if there were there may have been some ones that I was like, who is that j.
Speaker 3: Collier, No, I know who that is.
Speaker 1: She's like three. He's also amazing. But like they're not like in the the conversation as much as the others.
Speaker 4: Listens to every Album of the Year nominee all the way through every year. What do you think of Jacob Collier?
Speaker 1: Seless words are coming to mind?
Speaker 3: Great talent, not for me?
Speaker 4: What about Andre three thousands album?
Speaker 3: Great talent? Not for me?
Speaker 4: But you're listening to the whole thing I did. Yeah, Yeah, that's impressive and I love the commitment there as a physition of it.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Okay, So there was a lot of controversy which you spoke on of the girl that was interviewing a baby Face and then like just aggressively, she called out to Chopple, Oh god.
Speaker 2: Did you see Okay, Mark, please google right now Babyface and you Associated Press and just watch.
Speaker 3: It's like thirty seconds.
Speaker 1: So basically, these two girls from Associated Press were interviewing Babyface, who is like a musical legend, and as they're in the middle of the interview, Chapel is walking by and they basically totally disregard what he's saying answering their question. Thought literally just avoid him and they're like, there's Chapel, there's Chapel, and he kind of goes, oh, do you want to get that?
Speaker 2: You do that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, and just kind of been more graceful about it. Baby, he was so graceful, a harrow.
Speaker 3: Because if that were me, I would have been like, are you joking?
Speaker 1: I don't know what I would have done. I felt so bad for him.
Speaker 3: You would have been shocked, I know, but I don't know how graceful.
Speaker 1: I don't know how I would have handled it. I guess I probably would have been like, oh, yeah, you should talk to Chapel.
Speaker 2: But I felt so bad because people are coming so hard at those girls, like they're like asking the associated pressage did you watch it?
Speaker 3: Can you hear the audio? But the audio is a little.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Came out looking like a baby face, like like I'm like a.
Speaker 3: Done baby girl, A baby girl.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: If he was a baby girl before, he is a baby girl now. But these girls are like people are telling them that they should be fired that like all this stuff, and I'm like, look, I agree that nobody should be treated with that much disrespect.
Speaker 3: Like I get it.
Speaker 2: It was so disrespectful. Even if you're like Susie at Starbucks. You shouldn't be treated that way legenda, right, But again, it's not about the notoriety. It's just about like it was just so epically rude. But I also like because in the video you see the girl kind of like lean back, like she's like listening to somebody, like a producer or something. And I'm sure, again I don't know, but I'm sure the producer was probably like Chapel Roone get her, because that is the gig you want to get the artists that are that's like that's their night, you know what I mean. Like she was heavily nominated, so you want those heavy hitters for your stream or whatever you're doing.
Speaker 1: But shouldn't there be a producer who's grabbing people like that so that the interviewer isn't held responsible for having to do what she did.
Speaker 2: Whenever I've worked at like E, like the E has somebody at the top to do that. They like they say yes, we will take you now. Hey they're talking to somebody right now. Can you come back in two minutes? Uh, they'll get you know, notes in their ears saying blah blah blah is on approach. So if you want them hold until they come, you know what I mean. So we have that person, but I've also worked carpets where I don't have that person.
Speaker 3: That person is me.
Speaker 2: And let me tell you, publicists are ruthless and they will just they want to get in there. They want their whoever they are with to get that interview, and they will not take no for an answer. So you'll just be interviewing people that you might not even know who they are, but just because you want to be nice and like, again, whatever, if there's somebody big coming your way, there are different ways.
Speaker 3: To do it, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: You have handled the situation I want.
Speaker 2: I would I would want to say if I were wrangling my own situation and I'm talking to Babyface and I see chapel Rone behind him, and I know I want her, I think I would not interrupt him, but I'd be like, oh my gosh, best new artist chapel Ron is right behind you, Babyface.
Speaker 3: You are you a fan of hers?
Speaker 2: Kind of include her in the conversation with him, and then say can we bring her into and like kind of do them together. Maybe that's how I feel like in my perfect world in my head that I would have handled the situation, because.
Speaker 3: Again, you don't want to lose her. If she walks it away, you're out totally. But you also don't want to just completely someone else.
Speaker 2: It like drifts off into the abyss like you know, it's like, bye, he gets it.
Speaker 4: He's like a legend, is he. He's like, I'm sixty five years old. Chapel roone is huge. She's like, Tanya, is it enormous? And I think that he understood that I'm going to step back and she can come in. And I think that makes a lot of sense.
Speaker 6: The absolute audacity, that respect, disrespect and the audacity has love me.
Speaker 2: Ruthless as if I wasn't insecure about it.
Speaker 4: You can barely see it. That's the joke we've been doing the whole show. It's not that big. It's not.
Speaker 1: I literally don't even see it.
Speaker 3: Away from that camera. Come look at this one. It's right there.
Speaker 1: You have your big light one.
Speaker 4: But I will say I have been baby faced many.
Speaker 3: Yeah what did you even say? A probably heard big on face.
Speaker 1: I just like enormous.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's enormous.
Speaker 4: Gets it that she's of the moment and he's maybe not of the moment. I've had this happened many times because when I'm talking to someone and Ryan Seacrest walks in the room, I cease to exist and I get it. I understand it. So it's it is what it is, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess somebody talk.
Speaker 1: Do you hear there's a buzzing?
Speaker 3: There's a buzzing that's quite pestery.
Speaker 1: I guess I'm the same like I think I would be. You have to stay humble. You have to realize that there's going to be someone bigger than you in the moment, especially in those carpets, Like nothing makes you feel smaller than being on a carpet and someone really popular coming up after, right, right, So I would like to think that. And baby Face handled it was so much crazy. I think that's exactly what he knew. I just it was. It was tough. It was tough.
Speaker 2: It was so tough to watch, and I watched it like a hundred times, and like people were in my DM saying, like, do not associate the other girl with the situation. It wasn't her fault, it was the other girl. And I'm like, she didn't do anything to stop it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she was like.
Speaker 5: By Babyface like I'd be like, yo, sorry.
Speaker 6: And the crazy thing is like, uh, Chapel didn't know obviously what was going on, but you know if she knew, I feel like her personality, she'd be like, you know, yeah, anyways.
Speaker 3: I didn't even watch their interview with Chapel Roone.
Speaker 1: To be honest, No, did anyone listen to Rachel kirconnell and call her daddy?
Speaker 3: Did not? Did you?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yeah? I did? You did? Yeah? I was really curious about what happened.
Speaker 3: So let me tell you what I've heard.
Speaker 1: Okay, watch it, but I want you.
Speaker 2: To take if you think this is accurate. Okay, that she was too close, too closely removed from her breakup, like it was too fresh.
Speaker 1: That's what people are saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why because they were saying that she was like defending Matt James a lot, and that like you do when you newly break up with somebody that you're kind of like still kind of thinking about them and wanting to defend them and still make them like you know, and then were two or three months out you're like them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she was still in that. The The first part.
Speaker 1: My take on it is that sure, maybe it was too soon, she still loves him. Obviously, you don't like fall out of love or want to protect someone just because they hurt you or broke up with you. And him breaking up with her wasn't the issue to me? Why because I'm like, if he got to a point where he was trying to like get there and like was like, what's wrong with me? Like this girl's amazing, we travel together, we work so well, but like I don't feel like I want to marry her, Like maybe marriage isn't for me. Even though it took longer than one would hope, I'm glad he didn't waste any more of her time.
Speaker 3: You know, four years is a lot of wasted time.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 1: But if he didn't do it, then, like he could have let it go till five or six years, you know what I'm saying. Like if she wasn't willing to set that boundary of when.
Speaker 3: She so, is that what happened? She said, I want you to propose, and I was like, nah.
Speaker 1: No, I don't even think. I think. I think like she he knew that she wanted. They talked about rings and stuff, and I think that's where she was kind of confused, like why are we even talking about rings and stuff if you don't see me as a wife to you. Because basically they were trying to find a restaurant. She was trying to find something good enough that he could film this content, and she felt a lot of pressure.
Speaker 2: I can't I need you to tell me what happened because I can't believe that this is it.
Speaker 1: No, this is real.
Speaker 3: It's so crazy. No no, yeah.
Speaker 1: So they go to eat and she it's just like not good, and she gets really upset because she put the pressure. She's like, you know, we filmed, like that's his job. We film content like every time we go eat, which I was like, that's crazy. Like if Haley was having to have this bright light on my face every time we filmed, I mean every time we ate, and was like getting an up close shot of me eating, that wouldn't work. Anyways, she was fine with it, though she put a lot of pressure on herself to find the restaurant. They go, it's not good. She starts crying and he's like, why are you crying? Like he couldn't figure out why she was upset, which I thought that was weird. Why he wasn't just like, hey, you're like helping me out every restaurant's going to be perfect, Like you're okay. He was just kind of like, why are you crying? They got in another fight the next day, and then he basically was just kind of like, there's qualities that you have that I don't see as my wife.
Speaker 3: What are those qualities?
Speaker 1: It's hard to say if they talked about that. Anyways, he brings up with it right before her flight back to She's going back to the States for a baby shower from Tokyo. That's a long fight, okay. For whatever reason, he was leaving the next day. I'm like, why wouldn't you fly with her? It's not like you're staying in extra week or something. Why why? And then as she's on the plane, because of something like she has a VPN or something, she can't get access internet on flights. So as they're taking off, she starts getting texts from her friends and stuff, and they're like, oh my god, what happened? And she realizes he posted the breakup post.
Speaker 3: But he did break up with her, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But then like three hours later post about it without telling her, and she didn't even get to tell her friends or family. That's how they found out, and it happens as they're taking off and she doesn't have internet the whole flight, can you imagine?
Speaker 3: No, that's the part.
Speaker 1: Where I was like, this is crazy behavior.
Speaker 3: Did she say why he did that?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: I don't think she knew.
Speaker 5: She was so curious of the flight, Like did she watch a movie on the flight? Like, did she you know, try to get her mind off of it? Was she so stressed that's such a long flight.
Speaker 1: It's such a long flight. Like if I don't have internet for a hour flight and something happens, I'm anxious the whole time.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So anyways, she she did not speak. I did not think she spoke poorly about him at all. And I think that she's like, listen, he did a really hurtful thing and our relationship wasn't perfect. But I don't think she wants to villainize him more than he's already being villa by people.
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 1: I don't. I think if like, like, you son't rude.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry if you break up with someone and you know it's on your Instagram three hours later.
Speaker 1: But I think she spoke her truth and let other people have their like feelings and opinions about it. But she wasn't going to bash them, which I think was really classic. You wouldn't have done that with Robbie when he broke up with you.
Speaker 3: No, But you know what else I didn't do.
Speaker 2: I didn't post he didn't post it on If he posted it on Instagram, you best.
Speaker 1: Believe what would you have done?
Speaker 2: There would have been some some some things thrown.
Speaker 1: Well. I think her thing thrown was going on the biggest pot one of the biggest podcasts in the world and telling the story for everyone to hear. That was a nice rebuttal in my opinion.
Speaker 2: Now I got to get Kendrick Lamar involved and I had to write a song about it, and then next year he can win all the Grammys.
Speaker 1: I saw that you proposed for Valentine's Day?
Speaker 3: I did, Is that?
Speaker 1: Do you do that every year? Does that? I don't all switch off.
Speaker 3: We don't really.
Speaker 2: I don't think we've ever really done that in a minute. Oh but I feel like, because there's so much like wedding stuff going on, we're like in the thick of it, and his birthday's coming up at the end of the month, which is probably gonna get like overshadowed. Definitely overshadowed because we have like a thing the day after, you know, so, I feel like I'm wanting to like step up a little bit more.
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 3: I asked him last night to be my Valentine.
Speaker 1: Did he say yes?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I wrote it.
Speaker 2: I wrote I put rose petals from the doorway to the to the where the card said, will you be my Valentine? Check the box yes or no?
Speaker 3: They checked yes. Wow, yeah, spoiler alert.
Speaker 2: Was he surprised, Yeah, he was actually surprised, and he was like, I wanted to ask you to be my Valentine.
Speaker 3: I was like, you snooze, you lose.
Speaker 1: He can still do it.
Speaker 3: No point, Oh he's already mine. Well, already locked it in.
Speaker 1: Okay, you locked it in.
Speaker 3: What are you guys doing for Valentine's Day?
Speaker 1: Haley planned something. I think we're doing like a spa day and then dinner or something. She was like, I booked stuff for Valentine's or I think either on Valentine's Day or day after day after. I know, I'm excited. She's she gets back tomorrow. Another long jaunt, long jaunt down.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you guys are like pros now.
Speaker 1: I want to say that, but getting better.
Speaker 3: Really, I feel like you've handled it great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, we did. We did a great job.
Speaker 3: I don't like it, yeah, true, true, true affair.
Speaker 1: I'll know that. I'm ready to be a pro at it.
Speaker 2: I did want to talk about this because I got a couple of d ms about Savannah Chrysalie has a podcast and she was talking about Special Forces.
Speaker 3: Yea, this is so funny.
Speaker 2: And she was mentioning how Tanya rad was on her season and that she was so wild that's crazy cigarettes. Yeah, And I was like, multiple packs of cigarettes and I was laughing because she meant Tara Reid.
Speaker 1: The funniest ever.
Speaker 2: I just honored that my name even got mixed up with Tara Reids, like Tanya Rat and Tara Reid.
Speaker 3: I feel like, are not interchangeable, Like.
Speaker 1: You're just not going in six.
Speaker 3: Sixty five pounds soaking wet. I mean, not me.
Speaker 1: That is so good. I literally would just do anything for you to go on Special Forces.
Speaker 3: And that would be a disaster.
Speaker 1: I would love it so much. You should special Because I realized just the lack of sleep would have me in the worst. I would be the worst version of myself. Take away the physical action and pain, just like the lack.
Speaker 3: Of hold in the cot or and.
Speaker 1: They just scream at you, like, but you get to.
Speaker 3: Sleep like you have sleeping out though. Oh really.
Speaker 1: I asked Tyler Cameron one time when I saw him, and he was like, yeah, you don't sleep much at all?
Speaker 3: What like three hours or like six hours?
Speaker 1: I think more like three four. I could be wrong, but he made it seem it's as bad as it as I think it is.
Speaker 2: Oh, I feel like you'd be good at Special Forces.
Speaker 3: I would be whole right now.
Speaker 1: I don't know that I'm mentally strong. I think I'm physically strong enough. I don't think I'm mentally strong enough. That's just my truth.
Speaker 3: I think you're a lot mentally stronger than you think you are.
Speaker 4: So is the bottom liner that Savannah Crystley is a scrubber? Because how is Tanya Rad so top of mind for her?
Speaker 2: I think that's the takeaway. Yeah, happy to have you.
Speaker 3: As a scrubber, thank you.
Speaker 1: They love that she's just like, yeah, Tanya rad was crazy bat wild, smuggling SIGs. Yeah.
Speaker 2: People were sending me like you know how like podcasts like will transcribe the audio into type like, so they're sending me screenshots of her saying all this stuff about me, and I'm like, I'm I.
Speaker 1: Was, like, was I on Special.
Speaker 3: I don't think I was on Special Forces.
Speaker 1: It's so good, so good. We are wrapping up this podcast. But don't worry because tomorrow we have a new episode.
Speaker 4: Oh Friday, maybe I'm not sure, but this week one, yeah.
Speaker 1: Not tomorrow. If not tomorrow, the next day, we will be back with the Dear Bone.
Speaker 4: This one, we had some scheduling conflicts.
Speaker 1: Some scheduling conflicts, but one thing we're gonna do is show up anyway, whether it's a few days.
Speaker 3: Late, because you know why we are shower uppers. Mm hmm. We're gonna scrub in and scrub out deep. No matter, we are gonna scrub so deep.
Speaker 1: WHOA, Okay, we'll be back on. We'll be back with a Dear Bonnia episode later this week. Remember if you want us to answer your Dear Bonnia question, dm us on Instagram at scrubbing In pod or email us at scrubbing In ihearmedia dot com. And we love you so much, love.
Speaker 3: You, see you later. T t I A to be continued
Speaker 5: Mma hmm