Speaker 1: Well, we have come in to your city.
Speaker 2: Wanna way I.
Speaker 3: Get talas and sing you a conscious cell? Will all be desire high jail.
Speaker 4: And if you want a little bang.
Speaker 3: In agin, you ain't come along.
Speaker 5: Okay, I know how it is to be spoken, but like, oh, well, the Democrats need to just really the house is literally on fire and y'all still looking for the keys.
Speaker 6: The damage that the twenty twenty four campaign has done, that, the damage that this decade has done to a Democratic brand is almost unfathomable.
Speaker 3: Well, here's an alternative thought. Make your own dinner.
Speaker 7: Mega, make your own sandwiches, wipe your.
Speaker 5: Own tears, troll amongst yourself with Elon, and leave us alone.
Speaker 8: Tradom is back in style.
Speaker 3: Welcome to the revol Well.
Speaker 1: Coming to your city.
Speaker 3: Don't the way I get talasan saying you a conscious cell?
Speaker 1: Sean Hennity Show, More Me I'm the Scenes, information on freaking news, and more bold inspired solutions for America Like you Got can an hour two Sean Hannity's show told Free It's eight hundred and ninety four one, Shawn, if you want to be a part of the program. Still a ton of fallout as it relates to the issue of illegal immigrants and the pardon of Hunter Biden, and you know, it really is, it really is pretty amazing the reaction to of Democrats when it comes to the issue of their analysis and the legacy media's analysis of why Donald Trump won and they didn't. We're going to get to all of that in just a few minutes. First, I want to bring in we want to talk a little bit more about the Hunter Biden pardon. Jonathan Turtley made a good point, and he pointed out that Hunter Biden could still be prosecuted on additional charges which would not have been covered by his father's pardon, which I found interesting considering it's full and unconditional for what he may have committed from January first, twenty fourteen, as I've been pointing out interesting timeline considering Barisma to December first, twenty twenty four but as Turley was on Fox and Friends this morning pointing out Hunter could potentially face charges if he's called to testify before Congress about the alleged influence pedaling scheme, and could be charged with perjury if he makes false statements, and he said he could be called to testify and the last time he did that, the House accused him of giving false testimony. Now we brought this up last night. Now this does not exonerate Joe Biden himself, the big guy. And remember Hunter, Biden's laptop implicates his own father. Half my income goes to Pops, and it goes on and on and then other family members. How much did Joe Biden's brother make in all of this? Is he going to get a part? Is Joe going to pardon himself? What about wives and ex wives and kids that got money as a result of zero experience Hunter, you know, getting paid millions and millions of dollars from Russian oligarchs Maerisman, no experience and energy oil Gas Ukraine, Russia or a Chinese energy company CEFC. I'm sitting here with my father, I mean, Joe Biden's implemented all over all of this. Anyway, uh, Doctor Ronnie Jackson, Congressman Jackson is with us. He is pretty outraged by all of this. And anyway, Ronnie Jackson, Congressman Ronnie Jackson, Doctor Ronnie Jackson joins us.
Speaker 3: Now, how are you, sar.
Speaker 8: Hey Sean, thank you for having me. I'm doing fine, thank you?
Speaker 3: Uh well, let's talk about it.
Speaker 1: I mean, you obviously are pretty pissed off at this, but it doesn't surprise me. I don't think it probably surprised you either.
Speaker 8: Well, no, it's absolutely It just outrages me, to be honest with, and outrages a lot of people in the country right now. After four years, Sean, of this weaponization. They actually took the federal government, the Biden administration did and found every single way that they could to weaponize it against President Trump and anybody that was associated with him or anybody that shared his agenda. And then now they roll in at the very end and they make claims that there there was a political nature to this, and that's why Biden is is is pardoning Hunter. It's absolutely ridiculous, and the American people see right through it. I think this is gonna this is gonna backfire on them, Sean, I honestly do, because you know, as I was mentioned earlier, I heard Jason's Jason Smith talking au a little bit earlier. He said, you know now that they don't have the the FBI and the d o J doesn't have an investigation to use as an excuse for why they can't provide emails and bank records and everything else. Now they're gonna have to provide that information to Congress, and Congress may actually get access to information that they haven't had before. And I hope that Jamie Comer and and and Uh Jim Jim Uh. I hope they basically in Judiciary and and the Oversight Committee, Jim Jordan. I hope that they they pursue this aggressively. I mean, I know they will, And and I think that the Biden administration understands that, you know, things are about to change drastically at DJ and that stuff's probably about to become available anyways. But he I think it's going to lead to the implication of many other family members, including Joe Biden himself, And I think they're going to be in a real bad spot when the dust settles on all of this. And just like you said, this covers him until until the end of this year, until December of twenty twenty four. But if they if he gets drug back before Congress and his stories don't line up, or he lies to the American people like he's repeatedly done, then he's in trouble.
Speaker 1: Well what about Joe Biden, not as president because we had the Supreme Court decision on presidential immunity. But what about his actions when he was vice president and as someone was doing all these foreign business deals and he was a financial beneficiary at least according to Hunter Biden in his own words.
Speaker 8: Well, I mean, I think that's why the pardoner is ten years, you know. I mean, it's you know, it's a blanket pardon that goes all the way back to the early days before Beresma, and I think they know this is almost an admission on part of the on the part of the Biden crime family, in my mind, that there is stuff out there that we are going to find when President Trump gets back into office, and he's going to try his best to just way, I guess he did go back and pardon him for ten years with the blanket pardon, knowing knowing that there's going to be criminal activity that's gonna that's going to be you know, that that's going to come out, and that he potentially is going to get charged with and they could bring him down. So I think that this is you know, Joe Joe Biden's trying to do it to you know, to cover himself as well, because, like you said, Uh, when you start looking into this and when you really dig into it, we already know at this point, but we're going to be able to prove without without any doubt whatsoever in the very near future here when we get the d O J and Uh. The FBI straightened out that Joe Biden benefited from all of this, and that you know that the hunter used the influence from having Joe Biden as his father as vice president to line the pockets of not just himself, but if Joe Biden, Joe Biden's brother, other family members, then tar Biden family got rich. You selling the influence of the vice president at the time, and and that's that's the crime. Obviously.
Speaker 1: What do you make of Let's go back and Joe Biden before the Council on Foreign Relations. It's a tape I played often and he brags about the fact that you know, he goes to Ukraine. He was tasked with during the Obama administration, with being in charge of Ukraine, and he goes there with the billion dollars in loan guarantees and he says, well, you're not getting a billion. You're not getting a billioned until you fire the prosecutor the prosecutor is the guy that was investigating Barisma, and the prosecutor was the guy that was that was investigating Hunter, and you know, son of a bee, they did it.
Speaker 3: Here's what he said.
Speaker 9: I had gotten a commitment from Porshenko and from Yachtsnyuk that they would take action against the state prosecutor, and they didn't. So they said they had. They were walking out to Prescott. I said no, I said, I'm not going to go or we're not going to give you the billion dollars. They said, you have no authority, you're not the president. The president said, I said, call him. I said, I'm telling you're not getting a billion dollars. I said, you're not getting a billion. I'm gonna be leaving here. And I think it was what six hours. I look as I'm leaving the six hours. If the prosecutor's not fired, you're not getting the money.
Speaker 10: Oh, son of them.
Speaker 3: Got fired.
Speaker 1: Okay, So the guy investigating his son, with zero experience in Ukraine Energy gas Oil, had no experience whatsoever being paid millions of dollars being investigated. He gets the prosecutor doing the investigation fired, and he leverages a billion taxpayer dollars. Why does that sound like a quid pro quote to me? And here's the challenge for the new Congress. Should they be investigating Joe Biden and Joe's brother and Joe's family, and would it be wise for Joe to pardon himself and other family members if he really wants us to go.
Speaker 8: Away, well stand by, I think you probably will. I think that's that's coming. But you know, this is just another example. If that had been Donald Trump or somebody that had said those things, that would have been the end of his political career right there and then. But you know, this is just you know, it's no coincidence that we've referred to, you know, the Biden family as the Biden crime family, because you know, we can see all the stuff that's that's that's happened. You know that that's criminal, you know, in nature. But the way they carry themselves, they carry themselves like they're a mafia family, like they're untouchable. And that's just this whole attitude like he didn't really care. But you know, I think that he will. I think that he will go back and he will see he will pardon other people in his family. And I wouldn't be surprised if he provides a bank a blanket pardon to himself for you know, ten years on the way out the door, it wouldn't surprise me a bit. But yes, absolutely answer questions. Congress should be doing every single thing that we can to continue to dig in this, dig into this and hold them accountable, because look, Sean, if we don't hold people accountable, you know, there's you know, President Trump has a lot of big plans for the country. He's going to reform things and make things a lot better. But in the process, people that have done what they've done country over the last four years, they have to be held accountable. If there's no accountability, this will happen and again. And we can't afford as a country for any of this kind of stuff to happen again. With the weaponization and some of the stuff that's gone on for the last four years.
Speaker 1: The leftwolds claim this is weaponization. However, you know, when you look at the basic, simple fundamental facts, no experience paid millions Russian oligarch Elena Batarina, Kazakhstan, Romania, Mexico, China, et cetera. And the sheer volume of money that they were making without any experience, and then it's being distributed and given to this family member and that family member. It really is remarkable, And I think you're right, the double standards thinks to high heaven. With all of that said, and in the interest of justice, I think it has to be. It certainly has to be investigated, and we have to get to the bottom of it. But the second part of it is, I don't want it to interfere with fixing the economy, making us energy dominant. I don't want this to interfere at all with securing our borders, restoring law and order in small towns and big cities. We already see the world reacting to Donald Trump's presidency. You see little Justin in Canada, you see Mexico reacting. You see all over the Middle East his Ballah and Hamas and the Iranians are hiding. The Chinese have been awfully quiet, and you know, the world and even Zelensky's talking about, Yeah, I'd give up land in order to make this work.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 8: No, I don't think it only fear. I think that, you know, the Republicans can can do this and do the work of the work of the people at the same time, and that's really what the judiciary or what sorry, what the Oversight committee and committees like that, they're they're supposed to be doing stuff like this, like you know, looking into things that have happened and holding people accountable. And I think that they'll be able to do this, and I think they had. Like I said, I think they.
Speaker 6: Have to do this.
Speaker 8: I'm a firm believer that if no one's held accountable that and and people get away with this. It's the same thing with the voter fraud that we've seen over the last few years. As long as no one goes to jail for voter fraud, voter fraud's going to keep happening. No one's going to care. And it's the same kind of thing here with the weaponization of government. As long as people that have done this I don't pay a price for it, the people that fall in in the next democratic administration, we'll pull that out of the playbook and do the exact same thing. It worked last time, and they'll do it again.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I mean, it really is.
Speaker 1: And you know, I think some of the more important things that we've got to do here is put in place measures that this type of weaponization can't happen again. I mean, you know, Joe Biden talked about, well, this only happened to my son because of politics. I Meanwhile, he sat idly by when the Statute of Limitations case in New York was going on and a novel leag legal theory was put forward that had never been tried before, and the third highest ranking member of the Justice Department go out goes to New York to help Alvin Bragg. Nobody would take that kind of demotion unless you really wanted to get somebody running on a campaign of get Trump. Alan Dershwitz wrote a book about it. You know they call it, you know they would. They stacked the charges one after another, but again it was a legal nda put together by an attorney and labeled the legal expense. It should have gone away. Then we have the whole January sixth issue. Alan Dershowitz is out there today's saying and urging Joe Biden a pardon the January sixth protesters, not the people that were violent, but the many people that you know, their their mistake was they they they went into the Capitol when they shouldn't have the uh, but they're getting five ten year sentences.
Speaker 3: That sounds excessive to me.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I agree with to Sewan, and I think, you know, if he doesn't do that, which I doubt he will, but Trump's gonna, you know, President Trump is going to do that. They made one big miscalculation in this whole thing, Sean, and that was that they were dealing with Donald Trump, because, to be honest with you, it didn't succeed. Overall, the weaponization, all the things you just described that were directed to President Trump to try to, you know, to politically kill him and get him, get him, you know, out of the game. None of that worked. And the only reason that didn't work but worked was because it was done Trump. Had that been a normal presidential candidate, another politician, they would have devastated them and they would have went away. So just because it didn't work this time doesn't mean that they can't make it work next time if we let them get away with it. The only reason it didn't work this time was because they were dealing with Donald Trump and any individuals.
Speaker 1: You know, let me play Hillary Clinton from two thousand and eight talking about the illegal immigrants, and here's a quiz, who does it sound like?
Speaker 11: I think we got to have tough conditions. Tell people to come out of the shadows. If they've committed a crime, deport them, no questions asked, They're gone.
Speaker 3: If they.
Speaker 11: If they've been working in are law abiding. We should say, here are the conditions for you staying. You have to pay a stiff fine because you came here illegally. You have to pay back taxes, and you have to try to learn English, and you have.
Speaker 10: To wait in line.
Speaker 3: Oh, who's that sound like? It sounds like Donald Trump?
Speaker 8: Anyways, she sounds maga, sounds mad.
Speaker 1: A great way to put it. Well, it's it's going to be a little difficult in the House. Do you believe that the slim majority will hold well Republicans? Will they agree on the major portions of the President Trump's agenda.
Speaker 8: I think we have to sean. This is our last chance to fix this. I think everybody knows that. I think that there'll be people like me, and I've always been very hesitant about calling out other Republicans if they don't agree with me on something, or they don't you know, vote you know the way. You know I would vote with something like this, supporting President Trump. But I think we're going to have to get to a point, honestly where we just have to we have to hold each other accountable. And you know, if they feel like they're coming from a you know, a blue district and they won their district there and they're a Republican in the blue district and they can't do this, they can't do that. The rest of us are just going to have to give them top cover. Tell them that will help them when reelection comes around. We'll make sure they keep their seat. But they got to do the right thing. They got to vote with President Trump and they got to save this party. Are they going to save this country?
Speaker 1: Tungers and Ronnie Jackson, Doctor Ronnie Jackson, Thank you, sir, appreciate it. Quick break right back will continue, all right. Remember Mika Brazinski swearing up and down on the Liberal Joe Show, Liberal Joe and Mika Show that oh no, no, Joe will never pardon Hunters, not like Trump.
Speaker 12: Current President of the United States, has so much respect for the law that he has said he would not pardon his son. I mean, what you know, again, it's all about the contrast.
Speaker 1: All about the contrast. So Joe to contrast pardons Hunter and I bet there are more pardons to come. Time will tell. And now what is Joe Liberal Joe and Mika saying. They're they're ripping the New York Times and other mainstream organizations for blowing you know, the Hunter Biden pardon out of out of context and out of proportion.
Speaker 3: I'm like, you got to be kidding me.
Speaker 12: Listen, no matter what you think of this pardon, the coverage of this is as if. I mean, you look at what has happened on the Trump side, especially if you have parallel pardons that Trump has done himself. It's just always so it seems so hysterically imbalanced. I just you know, when you when you read how they're covering this, you look at the things that are happening on the other side, it is well.
Speaker 7: Dave, that's something that you're hearing. I know you're not a media critic, but I know you've heard this complaint.
Speaker 3: You know, the New York.
Speaker 7: Times, like the top six stories on online today we're all about the pardon. You looked at the Washington Post yesterday, you expected like war is over, you know, in massive headlines talk about the frustration that many Democrats are having. On the New York Times, Washington Post, Wall Street Journal, a lot of mainstream organizations blowing this up to a size that they believe is really out of proportion given everything down Trump has done in the past. So what he's doing right.
Speaker 1: Now hysterically imbalanced. That would describe the entire show and network their show, and the network that is MSDNC, and that would be fake New CNN, and that would be most broadcast channels when it comes to all things Donald Trump and the media, you know, legacy media, which I've declared dead, gone and buried with no influence, and that was proven in this election.
Speaker 3: Washington Post.
Speaker 1: By the way, I'm laughing at this some idiot over there, you know today slamming me.
Speaker 3: Well, Hannity quotes the mainstream media.
Speaker 1: Usually I'm making fun of them, or we actually do something called attribution on this program, and if I see something, I attributed to what the source is, even when I disagree with it or mocking it, just as a means of being accurate. And they're wrong all the time, and we end up getting everything right. But anyway, the media, you know, was out there telling America you know that Joe's not going to do it list.
Speaker 7: And this week, of course, Hunter Biden was found guilty, and Joe Biden has very clearly said he would not pardon his son.
Speaker 2: He would not commute his sentence.
Speaker 12: The current president of the United States has so much respect for the law that he has said he would not pardon his son.
Speaker 13: He is not pardoning his son, which he could do. These are federal charges. He is not doing that. That is a power. He is a power for both of those. He is not doing it because he is living what it means to have a rule of law in this country.
Speaker 1: So I guess now he doesn't believe in the rule of law. Wasn't that the pitbull of Robert Muller Andrew Weisman making that comment. I think it was him, I'm not sure. And then we have Dan Goldman, I love this today, confronted with his past comments that Biden wouldn't pardon Hunter and lo and behold, he did listen to this.
Speaker 10: Do you think pardon for his son would be a mistake?
Speaker 2: Yes, And I don't think there's any chance that President Biden is going to do that, unlike his predecessor, who pardoned all of his friends and anyone who had any access to him. And I think you see that in this case where he kept on and Merrick Garland kept on. A Trump appointed US attorney to investigate the president's son. If there is not an indication of the independence of the Department of Justice beyond that, I don't know what we could look for.
Speaker 5: Well, when you reacted, this was when the deal had fallen through. And I hear what you're saying about the Cash Petel appointment. But you know you took him at his word. So what does that feel like knowing that he's gone back on it.
Speaker 14: Well, as I said, I'm disappointed that after the plea fell through and it became clear about why it did, including Republican congressional inter mention in this case, which made this case very unique and very different from any other case. I think that we all, perhaps I should have as well, recognized that this is not the normal prosecution. I said many times that if Hunter Biden were not Hunter Biden, he would never be charged with these crimes.
Speaker 1: Anyway, let's get to our phones. James and Mississippi.
Speaker 3: How are you. You're on the Sean Hannity Show, thy.
Speaker 4: Son, how are you doing today? Man?
Speaker 3: I'm good man. What's going on?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: Not much hope you had it, Happy Thanksgiving and everything.
Speaker 3: Love it. I like a little time off, can't wait what's going on?
Speaker 4: But yeah, I was wondering, since Cash Pateel did get the FBI director spot, would it be possible for Donald Trump to tell him or anybody who he appoints to try and find something to go after the bidens with this blanket pardon.
Speaker 1: And look, I've talked about this publicly and I'll repeat it again because it's so important to me, and I just I think that the power of the pardon can be transformational under this administration coming in. And you know, for example, Aliceburray Johnson is somebody that we love on this program, and why not make her like the pardons are and task her with finding people in jail with excessive sentences, people who have been have dramatically changed their lives behind bars, People like her, You had a life sentence, one drug offense. Donald Trump let her out, and you know, transform that power of the presidential pardon.
Speaker 3: And I would.
Speaker 1: I'd give out pardons, you know, once a week at least to worthy people that people like Alicebury Johnson confined. And I would I'd have I'd focus on disparity in sentencing, which is very real, and and that's against minorities. They've been unfairly sentenced. For example, cocaine is cocaine. To me, I don't care if it's crack or powder, but you get a bigger sentence of its crack versus powder cocaine. Well, to me, it's it's it's you know, if we're gonna have laws against using cocaine, which I think we should not for full drug legalization, I think that would be such a danger to our society. But you know, you know, I think we have to be fair and sentencing, and we're.
Speaker 4: Not absolutely and I think even the pardon should extend all the Jay six people.
Speaker 8: Violent or not.
Speaker 1: Well, that's what Alan Dershowitz is are urging Joe Biden to do, you know, except for maybe the few people that were involved in violence against police or whatever. I mean, the sentences were so over the top. I mean it was pretty unbelievable. You know, five ten years for trespassing. I mean that's ostensibly what happened, and it should it have happened? No, should they have in place measures so it never happens again? Yes, I said that in real time. I meant it and the people that are responsible for acting in ways that were absolutely responsible and law breaking, they've got to be held accountable. But for the people that had just walked in and were taking pictures and roaming around and taking videos, did they really deserve five ten years in jail. No, they did not, And to me it was like such a hyper focus. Meanwhile, we have known terrorists, cartels, illegal immigrants that are rapist, murderers, and violent criminals, and nobody paid any attention to that. And the prioritization of this and this weaponized DJ was just to get Trump rather than keeping all of us safe from wide open borders. That and those laws should have been enforced. Or going after you know, traditional Catholics are going after pro life people, or going after people like Linda that dare to speak up at a school board meeting. I mean not that they went after her, but the point is they're going after moms and dads at school board meetings. Anyway, my friend, appreciate the call. Glad you're out there, Gary in Tennessee. Gary, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 10: A big fan, Shawn. First of all, I'm going to thank you for having me on. Thank you the epitome of the unmitigated gall of Biden to think that his son should be above the law of all of us, and he just proved it by doing what he did. He doesn't give two flips for the rest of the United States. He never has. You know, I'm seventy seven. About about four years ago, they put us put our food stamps down to thirty dollars. That was Biden when he first went in office. How can a person live on thirty dollars a month. That's insane. That guy is criminal. We know he's a criminal. They got the money trails to him, They got everything they need to figure out that he knew what he was doing when he put that pardon on his son.
Speaker 6: He did a.
Speaker 10: Blanket anything he might have done, even if he don't get caught, for if he gets caught later, he's pardoned. So that is just that's just admitting that they're all criminals. Like you said, the Biden crime family, that's what they are.
Speaker 1: If I called it, we affectionately refer to him as the syndicate. Now do I do I think this is the end of it. No, I think there's going to be more pardons. I would not be surprised if Joe's brother is next and other family members have pardoned as well. I would not be surprised if Joe ends up pardoning himself if he feels that the law is going to be enforced equally.
Speaker 10: We'll know what the laws of treason are. But you know, these things have to be looked into because a lot of us know what has happened over these last four years. And I watched you Know faithfully, and I watch your program all the time. That was my favorite show. But I can tell you that the laws they twisted around to say like they're the good people, they're they're not virtuous in any way in any means, you know. And people like Obama, I remember him, he was doing the same kind of thing, all behind everybody's back, giving away billions of dollars, just like Biden. You know, these are facts we all know that we've seen their place. Got the video on it right.
Speaker 3: Well, I appreciate the call. Thank you. Eight hundred and nine point one, Shawn is our number. Listen.
Speaker 1: I want to remind you, with the Harris Biden economy still impacting so many Americans lives, one way to save money non sacrifice service is with the cell phone provider that you have. Now my provider, Pure Talk, a veteran own company. Now they use the exact same five G network, the same exact cell towers as the big carriers AT and T, Verizon and T Mobile. And the beauty is you get the exact same service, no difference at all whatsoever, for about half the price.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's how real it is.
Speaker 1: They have better plans, they have better opportunities for you, and you know, the average family saving close to it that dollars a year for the exact same service. Now, a lot of these big companies will say we're going to give you a free phone, but you better go see the fight in print, because that free phone means you're going to sign your life away and sign a contract and pay, you know what, one hundred dollars a month, get an unlimited plan, thirty five dollars activation fee. Freeze is usually not so free, and in this case it absolutely is not. Now at pure Talk, you can get a new iPhone fourteen all the bells and whistles you want, unlimited talk and text, fifteen gigs of data, mobile hotspot for about fifty bucks a month. That's half the price no activation fee anyway. Just dial pound two to fifty on your cell. The switch is simple, fast and easy. Pound two fifty keywords save now. Do it now you save an additional fifty percent off your first month Pound two fifty keyword save now from puret Talk, America's wireless company. All right, quick break, we'll come right back. More your calls coming up eight hundred and nine to four one, Sean. If you want to be a part of the program, Devin Neunz will on this at the top of the next Now we're talking about Donald Trump's pick for the FBI cash Betel. He knows him well. Trey Goudie has come out very very hard for him, as also and many other conservatives. But yet the media and of course Democrats, they they don't want any Donald Trump pick to get through. More on that and your call straight ahead as we continue.
Speaker 10: The final hour of the Sean Hannity Show was up next, hang on for Shawn's conservative solutions.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get back to our busy phones. Robert Marilyn. Next Sean Hannity Show, Robert, how are you man?
Speaker 6: Thank you for having me. Love the show and you know a big fan and it's like.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 6: It's like being in a house. It's the only window that's open for fresh air nowadays.
Speaker 1: Well, I appreciate it. That's a pretty good analogy. I need fresh air myself. What's going on.
Speaker 6: A couple of things. Uh, you know, we're the whole four B thing and I'm like, you know, people, you know it's half full, half empty. You kind of got to look at it like, well, one less liberal will ever be born, one less abortion will.
Speaker 3: Ever be ouch. You know you're you're going hard in the pain here, keep going, I guess.
Speaker 6: Let me go, you know. And it's the other part of that equation is is let's just say these women.
Speaker 1: Liberal liberals can have you know, conservative children. I mean it probably would drive them nuts. I mean, if my kids were liberally it would drive me nuts. Thank God they're not, but they could.
Speaker 6: Be the preacher's kid syndrome.
Speaker 3: But yeah.
Speaker 6: And the other part of it is is, you know, don't fland yourself. Is if you're a store, nobody wants to shop there anyhow, if you know what I mean. So if you're a store.
Speaker 1: Look, I mean the bottom line is, if you're a woman, you want to shave your head and you're a woman, and that's a sign of protest, and you're you're you're saying no sex, and you want to divorce your husband, and you want to stockpile abortion pills or what you want to get sterilized, which now women apparently are doing. I believe in freedom. That's your choice. And I'm not sure why if you're getting sterilized, or if you're not having sex, why you need to stockpile the abortion pills.
Speaker 3: But they can do whatever they want. We live in a free country.
Speaker 6: You look at it from from twenty thousand feet. Look at what they value sex, nothing about moral compass or anything like that. That's that's what they distill their value too. So I wanted to mention something, and you.
Speaker 2: Know you have.
Speaker 3: I got about twenty seconds. Make it quick, go ahead, sir.
Speaker 6: I think you know they give all this money away to Ukraine, unchecked free money. I think that, you know, hopefully maybe the Trump administration can look at like forgiving a lot of the ideal EIDL COVID loans because we're basically working for the the government. We didn't shut the country down, or at least make them interest free. Because a lot of small businesses are being hammered by that and barely surviving because they're on the hook for that. And it was great that it was there, but you know, that would be a wonderful thing to look at.
Speaker 1: You know, we just got to get this economy humming. And the way to do it is energy. The way to do it is lower taxes. The way to do it is freedom, you know, less regulation. And I think that's all going to happen. I think it's going to be transformative. I do have a lot of hope, I really do. Robert appreciate you being with us. Eight hundred and ninety four to one, Shawn a number if you want to be a part of the program.