Speaker 1: First date of follow up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at Advocateslaw dot com. Brandon is on the phone today for a first date follow up and he's getting ghosted by Caitlin. So in a few minutes, we're gonna call her and see if she's house, why she's ghosting him, and maybe get him another date. But first, Brandon, how long has it been since you heard from Caitlin.
Speaker 2: Man, Uh, it's been probably about a week or so.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, You've been trying to hit her up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, been trying to just call and nothing.
Speaker 3: Nothing. All right, Well, tell us a little bit about your date.
Speaker 2: So we were set up by a mutual friend. Man, I heard it was right like, Caitlin was beautiful and so fun and h instantly I was, I was hooked. So we took her or I took her out to uh just this chill pizza place and pretty cool. That let you build your own pizza and put your own toppings and stuff and you get to be creative with with your with your pie, and uh, that's that's all cool. But I'm you know, I'm really more of just like a Peperoni guy. So I just did that, but Caitlin, she actually convinced me to try some prosto on my pizza, and I gotta hands her it was.
Speaker 5: It was delicious.
Speaker 4: I didn't know what I've been missing out.
Speaker 3: On yours when you ordered that, I did, Okay.
Speaker 2: I got to throw it a little bit. I love Italian, so anytime I could say no, it was it was great so good. They were like, well, let's just keep this going. We grabbed a nightcap, got some wine at a place next door. Fortunate enough, Kitlin loves a good whiskey too, so I treated her to an excellent Japanese whiskey, and uh that opened the door to talking about travel and our hopes and dreams.
Speaker 6: And places we've been, places we'd like to go.
Speaker 2: So then after that, I walked her home and actually.
Speaker 4: Ended the night with a kiss.
Speaker 5: It was I guess it was a little awkward, but it was awkward.
Speaker 2: Well you just like I went in to kiss her, kiss her sheep, and then like she turned and I ended up like kissing her lips, and it was It was kind of an awkwards last funny moment, but cool.
Speaker 1: And okay, like one of those weird first kiss moments where it's like some you're kind of kind of dancing trying to figure out where you're supposed to go with it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, like it was.
Speaker 2: It was kind of like a funny moment, but I mean it turned into kind of a passionate kiss and and we're planned to see each other afterwards.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's good, but she hasn't gotten back to you. What do you think? What do you think the reason is she's goosed to That's that's the thing.
Speaker 2: I don't know, Like, like we had a great day, you know, the piece was was great, the drinks afterwards were great.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 4: The kiss, although awkward, it was kind of funny and she didn't seem put off by it. You know, she actually leaned into the.
Speaker 2: Kiss afterwards, so like it seemed like everything was happening. But then I don't know, I mean, you know how you seem to go like any anything could have happened near in the night that she might have just sound disgusting or off putting, and then just didn't want to make it awkward.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I'm kind of I've never been.
Speaker 6: Ghosted, so I'm just got I have all these questions with I'm going home, but.
Speaker 3: Did nothing happen that's sticking out in your mind.
Speaker 2: No, no, and like even at the like I said, like at the end of the night, like with the kiss, like I don't think anyone that didn't want to see me again would have engaged like that, you know. And then when we were done, she actually mentioned she was excited to see me again. So that's even more like trivia with the situation.
Speaker 3: Now, mm hmm. Okay, well we'll see if we can figure it out for you.
Speaker 1: Then we'll play a song come Back, and then call her and sous your house why she's ghosting you, and.
Speaker 3: Maybe get to another date.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, all right, well play on come Back and get your first Day follow up next.
Speaker 5: If you're just.
Speaker 1: Joining us for today's First Day follow up. But Brandon is on the phone and he's getting ghosted by Caitlin. So we're about to call her and see if she'll tell us why she's ghosting him and see if we can get him another date. But first, Brandon, before we call her, why don't you refresh our memory on your date with Kaitlyn.
Speaker 6: So Caitlin and I went on a date.
Speaker 2: I set it by mutual friends. We had pizza and wine and that was great, build your own and then we went out for drinks afterwards, great conversation. That walked her home and we ended up kissing and it was great. And then she was excited to seemingly excited dissing me again. But after that, it's just been Na's been no communication.
Speaker 3: And you have no idea why.
Speaker 4: Yeah, nothing.
Speaker 6: It's kind of disappointing. So I really liked her.
Speaker 2: I thought we had great chemistry and it seemed to be mutual. So yeah, I'd be really bummed if it didn't work out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well, are you ready for us to call her?
Speaker 6: Absolutely?
Speaker 3: All right, here we go.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hi, mass sweet to Kitlin. Please Caitlin, Hey, how are you? My name is Jewbel. I'm calling from a radio show. It's called The Jewbel Show.
Speaker 3: Hi, Caitlin, we're all here. I'm Nina also on the show. Hi, and I'm Victoria. Okay, Hi, Hi, what's going on? Not much?
Speaker 5: Why are you calling me?
Speaker 3: Have you ever listened to the show before?
Speaker 5: No, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: That's okay. You don't have to apologize.
Speaker 1: Maybe you will know that's we're calling you because we do a segment on the show. It's called the First Date.
Speaker 6: Follow up.
Speaker 1: That's where if you go on a date with someone and then you ghost them, that person can email us and ask us to call you and see if we can figure out why you're ghosting them. So we got an email about you from somebody that you went on a date with.
Speaker 3: Oh are you ghasting somebody? Well you are? You know who it is?
Speaker 5: Is it Brandon?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 1: Brandon emailed us and told us a little bit about your date, and he said he really likes you and he thought you were into him. So he's confused as so why you're ghosting him? Do you mind telling us?
Speaker 5: Well? I did really like him. Okay, he's hot and smart and kind of awkward. It is actually kind of charming.
Speaker 3: So you liked him, but you're ghosting him?
Speaker 7: Well, he texted me something after our date that I just like, haven't been able to get over.
Speaker 5: I didn't really know what to do with it.
Speaker 3: Well, was it a picture or something?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: No, God, no, I mean that happens.
Speaker 5: I think he's a good guy.
Speaker 3: What did he text you?
Speaker 5: Okay, letly really find it.
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 5: Okay, the text is your magic and have awakened parts of my body that I have never felt before.
Speaker 3: Well as romantic.
Speaker 7: It's like on the line, you know, like I don't that's just that's a lot after one day and kiss, and like I don't know if he's like in a Shakespeare play, Like is he taking himself seriously? When he said that, I kind of was expecting another text that was like, you know, harks their maiden, I long for another evening of your presence or something like that.
Speaker 3: You know, I could have been you know, there's some people out there that believe in love at first night, so if they're laying on, don't think that could be a good thing.
Speaker 7: It was just it was so earnest and it just kind of felt like too much. And I think he hasn't been in a relationship in a while, and so I was afraid he was in like this romantic, dreamy bubble and I I gotta be with someone who's in the world that I'm living in.
Speaker 5: You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: So I just hit you like a little bit too much.
Speaker 5: It just felt a little I mean, how is that possible? Like I'm it's a person, give yourself a little magic, but like I've awakened parts of his body they.
Speaker 3: Never saw.
Speaker 5: A little overwhelming to me. Okay, and then I don't know if I'm like on a pedestal. I just it just made me a little nervous.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, well thank you for telling us that. Now I got to let you know that Brandon is on the phone and has been listening and wants it talks on.
Speaker 4: Okay, Park, Yes, well, I have dreamt of this pleasure of occasion.
Speaker 7: Again, Hi, Park, I'm sorry I just put your business out on the radio, but you didn't have them call me.
Speaker 4: So no, that's that's quite all right.
Speaker 3: What parts of the body were awakened, Brandon?
Speaker 6: I mean, I'd rather not discuss that. I think people understand.
Speaker 3: That was pretty bold of you. Brandon. What was going on through your mind when you sent that text?
Speaker 4: I don't know I was awakened.
Speaker 5: I'm just I'm a playful guy.
Speaker 2: But Kaylyn just want to assure you that I do live in a reality and after our date, I was like, legit, I've never felt that way, and after my last relationship, I just that was lacking and I want another date and I want to be a part of your reality.
Speaker 6: Oh maybe I'm over the top, but this is how I was feeling, honestly.
Speaker 3: Well, Caitlyn would you like another date with Brandon? We'll pay for it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh see Shakespeare's got Congratulations Brandon, you did it, You got another day.
Speaker 5: I mean I that he has a good attitude and and could laugh at this, and I appreciate that we're more on the same page than.
Speaker 4: I thought, Kaylen.
Speaker 6: And I can't say how I say it am And I.
Speaker 2: Promise if I'm going overboard with anything, you can always talk to me about it.
Speaker 5: But hard, Kaylen, My heart and the onions are in bloom.
Speaker 4: I wait for next week at the Outback Steakhouse soon.
Speaker 3: That is a romantic, jubile first day follow up.