Speaker 1: Guess what decision we're about to make. Horrible decision. All right, guys, welcome to another episode of the Cirons. What let me let me roll my tongue on something says today? Rolling on? No pain, it's not I think now, I'm pin embassy. That was. That was a couple of months ago. Bach didn't want it.
Speaker 2: I mean, when this come out, it was. It was a couple of weeks ago, but months when they hear it.
Speaker 1: Shut up? How you don't call me out? Goddamn because you just talked about the streets last night. I'm sorry, I talked about the three so last night, but that sh was weeks ago.
Speaker 3: Anybody want to roll the tongue because when.
Speaker 2: She makes it, no, don't do this. Now you're telling her whole ethnicity. You I'm never telling you anything against it you talked about.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter. This is a regular episode, not patriot den y'all welcome.
Speaker 2: I'm your girl, mandv aka pull cork Pumps aka that beach.
Speaker 1: I'm weazy. I'm literally I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: I'm distracted. If you're watching on the YouTube, I'm like, you look at this dick real quickly like that.
Speaker 1: It's crazy, yo, we're actually looking at it. But then so Mandy and I, you know, we share our houtlines.
Speaker 4: And I literally was on the train and I knew you guys were an only fans couple.
Speaker 1: But for some reason, I was like, let me just look at some of their twitters, you know, oh no, no, no, the Twitter is a y'all, you know, both people getting off working around now. I was like, oh so I So.
Speaker 2: For those of you watching on youtubeer listening, we are joined today by Jade and Jamal.
Speaker 1: They are a couple of y'all know.
Speaker 2: I watch porn on Twitter every goddamn day, and recently I have gotten into more of the couples. I watch a lot of gay guys. I might have seen you guys from a retweet. There's another couple I'm obsessed with, the Stag couple.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you know them. I think they're like in Memphis.
Speaker 2: But it's basically they're they always got it's mms all day, yeah, all day long.
Speaker 1: Fire love it.
Speaker 2: But ended up coming across I think it was maybe the library.
Speaker 1: See that was the reason. So then maybe not that that I just saw, which was great, and we're gonna get into that. But I ended up scrolling.
Speaker 2: Your page, and yes, I came to y'all and so I d M from the Horrible Decisions page.
Speaker 1: Okay, talked there and I said, hey, would love to have you.
Speaker 3: Nice people.
Speaker 1: How did you get into this poorn stuff? It started as a joke. Really everything, it started as a joke. Oh my god, we just sell this. So we'll get into what that looks like. But you guys are married.
Speaker 2: You're a married couple that has an only fans that also has a podcast that you guys just started as well.
Speaker 1: Yes, and there's a lot happening there.
Speaker 2: So if it just started as a joke, we'll get into more of your content later. But how did you two come about saying let's fuck on camera together?
Speaker 3: Do you want to do? You want to do?
Speaker 1: All?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 6: So, uh, early on, we would like we would joke saying, oh, you know, we had like some great sex, so this is something that you know, we could sell this. And it's funny because our first like when we filmed it, we filmed the video when I were just lit as hell. We filmed the video and we were looking at we were like, yo, I don't know, I'm kind of teetering on the edge of.
Speaker 1: To be a money maker, and we were struggling. What were your current jobs when you put that out?
Speaker 6: A destination wedding photographer, and I was a security you can't.
Speaker 3: Still do that. I can still do that. Wait, destination wedding photographer. Yeah, hold on, so you just don't do it here. So basically, so I had a business right and then last year started to kind of die down because I had another baby. We had a baby by the way, Uh, so it started to die down. So I just started to feel like it was time to close it. Like I started getting I started getting like racial slurs made towards me. But you know, some of my white clients, and so I was like, just because you like on Twitter now no no, no, no no, because I because of like gallery things with them, like they wanted specific things done or whatever in their gallery. So they would say, oh, like you know, god, this crazy shit. And plus like I just felt like it was time, Like I was running it since the pandemic, so I was like, oh, it's time I gotta go and do something else.
Speaker 4: What was your almost job before this, because you were going to pivot, but before you started sucking your husband's dick online.
Speaker 3: I was still I was gonna do boudoir photography.
Speaker 1: He was right there.
Speaker 2: As soon as he knew you was about to start photographing bitches on the bed, he said, you could just photograph this.
Speaker 1: Dam So you chose to leave your security guard, John.
Speaker 6: And it's crazy because we were only two weeks in now, mind you. I want to say, when we first started, we hadn't even made a thousand yet. Okay, so when I left my job, I was completely stepping out of faith. Yeah, but no, it was crazy because granted rent was due, we were already going through it. Yeah, everything was due, So me kind of leaving work, it was. It was headache. It changed, but it changed. It changed drastically because we had the mindset of, all right, if we're going to do this, then we gotta.
Speaker 5: Go full like full bloom all the way hard.
Speaker 3: No be putting the pussy on the internet for no reason, like it has to work like it has to.
Speaker 2: Well, before we get more into the pussy and the pen on the internet, if you could pick up your boards, I want to get a little bit more into y'all's relationship and the dynamic of it, because clearly.
Speaker 1: Y'all trust each other and cruise.
Speaker 4: By the way, Okay, so this is really embarrassing because this is everyone's favorite game at our live show. But our tour manager, Vinnie Me and him went on a cruise together. He ended up managing cruises. And one of my favorite things we saw in the cruise was this couple's game where you sit back to back and you answer questions that you think your partner would say.
Speaker 3: And I felt so bad because I was like, oh my god, I looked so creative. This is so amazing.
Speaker 1: And right when we were doing Me and Great, some girls like, I know you got that from Carnival. I was so yeah.
Speaker 4: Basically, in this game, we're gonna ask you questions that you think your partner would answer.
Speaker 1: I feel like I've seen this on TikTok. It's possible.
Speaker 2: We're also going to ask you guys to answer questions, and we'll have you guys share. So we're gonna start easy. Okay, you guys cannot look at each other, so you look at weazy and you look at me.
Speaker 3: Stop.
Speaker 1: I saw this.
Speaker 2: Because now, because now you guys have sex for money for your lifestyle, I want to know from one to ten what you.
Speaker 1: Would rate the first time y'all had.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you the best answer we ever heard. The man set a ten and she said a one, and we said, how could that be so different? He said, well, I was in jail when we had sex, and she was the coo oh damn.
Speaker 2: Okay, So we're gonna go with you first, because this is normally the most boring of the answers.
Speaker 1: She put a million. He put only ten because he follows the rule. I'm just so the first time y'all had sex, who initiated and why? What made it so great? Okay? So I thought, okay, so I thought I could have I've never.
Speaker 3: Had like a casual sec before, right, Like I was not that yeah, okay, every time I had sex was in a relationship, and so I was like, I can have casual sex.
Speaker 1: And mind you, we had been flurred in at this time. Whatever we were talking spicy, and.
Speaker 3: So I was like, I can't have casual sex, like I can do that now I'm Mary, So I guess I can't do that. But he came over, and honestly, I was nervous. And then my neighbor had came knocking on the door, like the damn police, because the house, and he was like, oh, and he saw I was mad and I want to go turn the music down, he said, And when you get back over here, come get your pussy eight And I said, oh, I am sad.
Speaker 1: How did that shift from fifteen years of friendship? Did you want to tell me how? Y'all? Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm off camera, guys, I guess we'll update you. We found out that they were friends for fifteen years before they had sex.
Speaker 1: Yeah, relationships, So okay, we.
Speaker 3: Shoot preface by saying there was a time that we kissed, but we never talked about it after, like we like when I was like seventeen.
Speaker 5: No, honestly, I can't even remember. I can't.
Speaker 3: I would have said like, oh, like, I'm not doing that, but I don't happen. Yeah, and.
Speaker 1: We were. We were just flirting and then.
Speaker 6: I don't I don't know how you were sending me. You were sending me a little cute pictures in Jamaica.
Speaker 2: Oh, he said, I know how we got here.
Speaker 1: I said, pictures in Jamaica.
Speaker 5: And what she had on this nice little blue dress right in Jamaica. Who's sending me pictures?
Speaker 6: And then you know how when somebody sends you a picture sometimes because you're on that friend aspect, you don't know if it's do want to make a compliment about you looking good because the picture sent me it's like one of those.
Speaker 1: It's like a third trap almost, so I foind it, just say she looked good and you fell at the track.
Speaker 2: Listen short, Okay, we do you want to give them the next question, because this is where we can ask each of them separately.
Speaker 3: Lord, I forgot the second question.
Speaker 1: Okay, well I can ask you. So I'm gonna ask the gentlemen. I'm gonna ask Jamal Jamal, and you have a third and you and you have to guess who you think it will be. Okay, Oh wait, I thought that was the third question. Oh no, the third is where No, that's the good one. This is the one. It doesn't really count because you guys are already.
Speaker 2: We'll see the monks. If you could have sex with any one of Jade's friends.
Speaker 1: Who would it be? And Jade, you have to guess who you think he would want to have sex with? Do you know that there? All? Okay? Okay, hold on, do you have a name over there? Do you know she said nobody?
Speaker 3: He said nobody, So nobody.
Speaker 1: You really don't know you really have you guys talked about this? Wait, he really don't want what you want to say?
Speaker 3: He like, first of all, I'm not even like I don't know what your friends like kind of like that. But like, also what when people when I say confidently like that man really is obsessed with me, like quite literally obsessed, Like okay.
Speaker 5: And that's just that's not just.
Speaker 1: Like we are locked in.
Speaker 3: I like it.
Speaker 1: It's cute. I get you're a lot. Okay. So then the last question then is there should be an answer for this one? Okay, okay, but how you knew because to be just based off of the fucking game?
Speaker 4: Is it because you guys would never have a threesome together?
Speaker 3: We?
Speaker 6: And it also also too, I think it's because not for nothing, she's been through my phone before, so granted I have, like there has been you know, women flirting in the DM and everything, but I'm not responding in a way that's showing them like hey, like I'm trying to get it. Because once me and her finally you know, spun the block on each other. I told her, I was like, look, this is my last stop.
Speaker 4: But you don't have to be a cheater to want to have a sexual fantasy about.
Speaker 5: Something that's in my opinion, that's to a form of cheating.
Speaker 4: Just because you find someone else attractive and.
Speaker 5: You and you're thinking about having sex with them.
Speaker 3: Yes, not finding somebody I don't think it's attractive is cheating.
Speaker 1: But he says, like, oh, when you think about them in a sexual one, which which is what the question was, if you could have sex, if you.
Speaker 4: Think any woman out there that you may come across, since you're like, damn, she look good, you feel like that's a form of cheating.
Speaker 6: Like so you can see, you can see somebody that's attracted. But I feel like once your mind starts taking it to okay, I want to fuck or I want to you know, that's when the cheating starts it because now you're starting to think about, Okay, damn, what if I can get her?
Speaker 3: But that means only your fantasies can exist with your wife, and that's all it is.
Speaker 5: It's cool with me.
Speaker 2: Really, would you have a problem if she had a crush on a celebrity or wanted to have sex with someone like or envisioned sex with Yeah, well you're not even.
Speaker 1: Like that meant your love is off.
Speaker 6: So when it comes to like a sexual aspect of things, I have an issue with that, okay, because I feel like the moment you start thinking that you want to have sex with other people, that opens it doors, not like a conversation, especially like she said, if it's not a conversation, then that's But if.
Speaker 1: It's a conversation, it's fine.
Speaker 5: Like if se so even if like if it's a conversations, okay, Like.
Speaker 3: What is it we kind of had we kind of had these conversations like really early on, Like people always ask us on Twitter, They're like, oh, can we be your third or will you have a three some?
Speaker 1: Or this done a third? And another thing is like he's twenty I'm twenty.
Speaker 3: Six, and he had his like years of just kind of doing whatever the fuck he wants to do whatever. So when he got here, he literally said to me, like, this is my last stop. So I'm actually not thinking what you're saying is crazy. I don't want you to get that vibe from me. I only think it's crazy because of what you already do. You very rarely see a couple that's so open about their sexuality still to the publics, but not in a way where you're more open minded. I guess because to me, this isn't.
Speaker 4: Necessarily closed minded, but you are pretty much closing the thought of other sexual things when you're already so sexually expressive. So it's like the monogamy is just interesting because I guess in my brain, I just kind of feel like when I'm watching something like this, like of course they're down, but.
Speaker 1: Like you, you you record your sex for the gays of other people.
Speaker 2: When I watch sex, I either envisioned myself being a part of it, watching it being with one of the other person. So is there any sort of I guess, boundaries that could be crossed with either either of you watching porn?
Speaker 1: Is there?
Speaker 2: What was the conversation about you guys watching porn for self pleasure?
Speaker 6: Even with that, Like my wife she told me, she said, when it comes to like, you know, she asked me. She asked me, She's like, oh, like, are you watching porn? Because when I like, I'll watch us. I don't watch other couple, even even when she shows.
Speaker 1: Me what's the problem.
Speaker 3: But I did tell him, I said, if you are watching porn, just you can tell me, like, I don't, like, can you watch other people, No, I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't really yet. Ever since I'll be I'll be listening, like, how do y'all think this is crazy? But I.
Speaker 5: Understand why you guys think it's crazy though, Like.
Speaker 3: So y'all came in here because you made sex towych or something. I wouldn't think it's crazy. It's only crazy because I'm like like, like, I'll be clear, right, ever since we started, especially making our own tapes, because for a while I wasn't even watching any born because we were we have a pretty active sex life, right man, I can that thing.
Speaker 1: All of this is just creativity.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so somebody speaking, I'm just right, you said sorry, so so, but since we started making it, it's like, oh, now I watch our ship and it's like oh, because I watch our full length videos that we post on OnlyFans or whatever, and I'm like, oh, like this, I too masturbate to my own important too and like enjoy it. But sometimes I want to see something crazier, whether it be like or even other people like orgies that.
Speaker 1: Were desensitized low key. Oh yeah, because it's on Twitter, because.
Speaker 6: It's almost as if all right, let's say, for you're at a job, Let's say if you work in customer service, right, you're on the phones all day. When you get home, the last thing you want to do is be on the phone. So it's like it's the same thing when it comes to us making content. The last thing I want to do is just being seeing porn all day.
Speaker 2: So that was one of my questions that I wanted to ask you because we actually get it so much in our in our emails, in our home.
Speaker 1: Mail is cheated in my partner, Well, no, not even the treating at all to me. You guys create now content.
Speaker 2: You guys both love sex with each other, You don't have sex with other people? Who is the most likely to not be in the mood for sex? And how do you communicate that when?
Speaker 1: First off, I see the face, But how do you.
Speaker 2: Communicate that when now it's your job, But it's the way that you guys show intimacy to each other.
Speaker 1: Who gives in or who is like, nah, I ain't having sex that I want it? What does that.
Speaker 6: Conversation look like? We both can agree that it would be me okay? Sometimes like for us mentally, we have to be there so we won't put out a video if we know like it's going to look crazy to where you know, people can't really well they can tell that, oh, this is not we don't normally content.
Speaker 5: We don't we don't feel this like how we normally feel it.
Speaker 6: So we we have days like we have posting days, and even on sometimes on our posting days, if we're not feeling it, then we just circle, you know.
Speaker 1: Jade, I want to ask you then, as a woman, just how long have you been making point of since March? Since March so so like three months?
Speaker 2: Uh so, Jade, I want to ask you, when your partner is like nine in the mood normally, how does that make you feel and how do you respond to that? I feel like when when when he's not in the it's very rare, okay, so it's like if he's not in the movie, then I kind of some sometimes it falls on the same day, so it's like, oh, you're not I'm not in.
Speaker 1: The movie that we're gonna watch a movie, We're gonna relax, we're gonna do this.
Speaker 3: But I feel like when he says he's not in the movie. I mean sometimes in the beginning, I used to get salty.
Speaker 1: Like what do you mean?
Speaker 5: Listen all the questions come out, like what do you used to.
Speaker 1: Like do you still love me? Like? What's you literally knew he put nobody down?
Speaker 2: That was crazy because I'm like.
Speaker 3: Still actually in all about it only because of people put nobody. But then the other person does put the way that you were like, I know his answer like it was to me. I also don't want it to be confused to someone that may have played this game, or maybe you're watching right now and your partner said a name and it made you feel bad about yourself, like, okay, I've got a devil that advocate question March you started right now, we're taping this, it's August, so okay, you've been growing so fast four months.
Speaker 4: What do we see with only fans creators? They do collaborations. One bitch is going to hit you up. That's way bigger than you.
Speaker 3: We're we actually we're cool with a lot of them and we don't.
Speaker 1: They just they repost the hell out of it.
Speaker 4: That's also how you're like your content grows, like how like isn't another person going to be that, especially someone that actually knows boundaries as well, which most sex workers do because that's what child is now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I feel like also we've like we've made it very clear, like we don't collab we don't do we're not swingers, we don't do threesomes and all that stuff.
Speaker 1: Like we're married, like at the end of the day.
Speaker 3: So like the way our marriage looks is like, Okay, we're really all about each other. But in the in the sense of like collabing with big creators, we don't feel like we need that to grow.
Speaker 2: Well, then I did want to ask you then, for another couple who may be considering getting into content like this, if they don't want to collaborate with other people, is there then a marketing budget? Do you guys pay other creators to repost to you or those like honest just supportive people that also want to put your content, Because that's how I came across you guys in the very beginning, right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, in the very beginning.
Speaker 6: Different for those we feel like, yeah, we paid for promo because obviously it takes money to make.
Speaker 1: Money, right, What did that budget look like?
Speaker 5: So a lot of they were pretty they were the prices.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like we'll pay okay, we'll pay it thirty dollars and they'll post like two posts or something like that. Like that was in the very beginning, and then out of nowhere, I think we went viral on like Facebook, and it was like a video was getting drunk. Yeah, and it was like a date night video and it ended in us obviously like in back shots, I mean, second dick, is this the one where it's like us on the date night and you're eating at like a restaurant thing and then the next thing, your second date. It's like we're doing a bunch of Cleveland had the drink counter? Okay, I think I saw it, yeah, And so that that was on Facebook.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know, like you know emoji, they got the racist and the day also put the emoji.
Speaker 6: Though then they'll put the link in the comments and people see they're like, oh ship, that's Jada and Jamal Yeah, and so our supporters they go and they taggers.
Speaker 2: Okay, but Facebook, did your grandmama see it too?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, tell me about all they you got about your kids?
Speaker 1: Okay, because I don't really know.
Speaker 3: But there's so many moms that we've had on the make porn do porn looking OnlyFans, So like I love hearing about to me?
Speaker 1: Is the book of faces y'all ended up on there. That is what the entire oh yes, security company that never again.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but but see here's a crazy thing. Right.
Speaker 6: So before we even really got knee deep into this, the first thing we did was we called. We called our parents to let them know because we wanted to have that conversation with them first to posting somebody going up to them.
Speaker 5: And like, Yo, you know your your son's out here, slinger dick on the internet. You know your daughter's out here.
Speaker 3: You know, let me look at.
Speaker 1: It game, okay' y'all held a town hall with your parents, so we had mind you.
Speaker 3: My mom is like super religious, pentecostal religious, right, and so I was nervous of telling her because obviously I didn't know how she reacted.
Speaker 1: She gave me, she did give me the Jesus coming back speech, she did.
Speaker 3: But then we became we like, we ended up on a don't ask, don't tell type of thing. Okay, she didn't ask me that, I'm not telling her. But then when we told her we were coming up here.
Speaker 1: She was like, go be great.
Speaker 3: Okay, So I love that she's supportive now. Yeah, but in the beginning, it was just like you don't have to be doing this, and what about your parents.
Speaker 6: So with my mom, she already knows like the moment I tell her I'm doing something, my mind set on it. So she she always just tells me like, oh, you know what, like you're grown, you can be just no, just protect you know, just protect yourself. Make sure you're good because obviously we have two boys at home. Just to be mindful, like, okay, you guys are reason two men. But other than that, like that was a conversation and we kind of just moved on from it, like she doesn't ask me any questions.
Speaker 5: I'm trying to get over the business.
Speaker 1: And yeah, I want to get into her and those ship someone viral to here this is the HR Is she more in today?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 1: She's like, actually, Jane's place is.
Speaker 3: What I'm starry. You're just kind of how did you know that?
Speaker 1: Making salmon? This is I'm not playing with you.
Speaker 2: So our Vanilla ship is where we get into sex in the news. And I wanted to bring up just some some.
Speaker 1: Things because again in only Fans, it gets.
Speaker 2: A little kiky, gets a little fetishie and studies reveal that and I want you guys to guess the second most popular fetish in the US. You already saw the outline, so you don't get to guess. I actually didn't you see this one. I don't even click on if you had to guess. And y'all listen at home.
Speaker 1: What did you say? Is number one?
Speaker 3: F I'm guessing is number one?
Speaker 5: Okay? That's number two?
Speaker 1: Said? This is the number two? Yes? Wait? So am I wrong with feet? Number one?
Speaker 2: Is it spitting one moment? Nope, you're wrong. I don't think they put number one. They just put number two.
Speaker 3: Bit okay, so I guess it ain't feet.
Speaker 5: Damn?
Speaker 1: How do you anna start a listening? Number two? Hold on? Oh no, you're ready, You're ready. Actually number one is bondage? Is the number one? Bondage is the number one fetish? The number two to one? Is it? Scat? Very cool? You got it? So? Farting farting?
Speaker 2: Farting is actually the number two kink in the US, the UK, Australia, and Canada, and it actually places first in Brazil and Portugal. Though is recently gained popularity, scientists estimate that the sound and smell of flatulence has actually been a turn on for decades.
Speaker 3: Wait, which website is this? This is Daily Mail.
Speaker 1: Said the number one? Is it like a specific number two? It says bondage is the number one, got to be number one, not being before. I mean feet surprised a few farts.
Speaker 2: So actually, and this this baby, which is crazy because I know feet is popular.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: This research and data was pulled from the platform Clips for Sale, so based on what people were purchasing and maybe that's where they got this, That's where they got this from. It said that it's recently so the sales of this kink recently have jumped forty percent.
Speaker 4: Oh, speaking of kinks, you just had a baby. Have to tell you all about this weird fucking thing that happened to me yesterday.
Speaker 1: Leaving the gym. This guy comes up to me.
Speaker 4: He doesn't know my name, older guy, I would say, maybe fifties or sixties. He's like, hey, so I think he's like about to hit on me, and he goes, yeah, love your show. I'm like, thank you. He's like, can I have a make a request about a kink? And he's like really freaking me out because of the way he's talking. I'm like, I don't do porn, so I think you have the wrong person. He's like, no, no, no, no, can you guys talk about lactation. And I was like, we've talked about that. Something about that made me feel like he wanted to killed.
Speaker 1: We talk, We've talked.
Speaker 3: Had an episode.
Speaker 1: Jasmine talked about how she saw in her milk.
Speaker 4: It wasn't a real episode, but like about it, like going into it, where it comes from it, whatever.
Speaker 3: We kept it.
Speaker 4: Long story short, lactation. You just had the baby. I heard when you're fucking, when you orgasm, it drips out. Has someone wanted to buy it, especially because you did in your soul?
Speaker 3: Now, I don't like, I'm not leaky mil by the time March hit. I think my milk was drying up because I stopped breastfeeding around February. But people haven't requested it. No. Somebody did message us on OnlyFans and I was like, damn, I missed you being pregnant.
Speaker 1: I was hoping to come see you getting fucking all pregnant.
Speaker 3: And I was just like, okay, I don't, but that's a real, like fucking fact.
Speaker 2: But also, if you was listening to this episode, search Jeck said, and Jasmine, she was a whole keek where she sold. She talked about how she packaged it, delivered it, kept it cold, how much she was getting for her breast milk. So maybe listen to every episode, sir, but Jet.
Speaker 1: Sitting Jazzmine episode she talked about it and you said, you sold fart, so that's something you sold. So how do you sell a fart? Let's get it. It's gone. You laughing, it's funny. You ain't make your part in her part? Did you get voltable?
Speaker 3: It's the beginning. So okay, there have been so many we're so many weird. There was so many weird.
Speaker 1: This is why I want to get into this.
Speaker 3: In the very beginning, somebody had dmd us and was like, hey, like, can I buy a custom?
Speaker 1: And at the time, we were doing customs. Now we don't. When you hear a custom, you think it's a video.
Speaker 3: Yes, so oh, can we buy a customer? I was like, okay, what would you want? Literally, you your ass out? You farting? Oh I have to fart right now? Actually hold on one second. So and so like I filmed it and he yeah, did you? He said for another one? Wait, I need to know details. This man hits you. Let's know you put it in a jar.
Speaker 2: Let's narrate this real quick. So this guy says, I want a custom. I want you to fart and scene. You said, I have to part Now, how do you set up the park and get it?
Speaker 3: I have the phone on the bathroom saying okay, And I went in the bathroom and I just parted.
Speaker 1: I just it was loud.
Speaker 3: It was loud because you got the it was, it was loud.
Speaker 1: How long was it? He was like, this was great?
Speaker 5: So she showed me the video. That shit was so crazy?
Speaker 1: Wait should we hear it? Did you play it? I don't know.
Speaker 3: If I have it, that would be hilarious.
Speaker 1: Wait, wait, it might be in the day.
Speaker 5: I think she still has in the back.
Speaker 1: So then let me ask you a how long was the video? And how much money did you get? For thirty seconds? And it was like, I want to say fifty or sixty.
Speaker 3: So thirty seconds and it was one part sixty dollars for a fart, bitch. I ain't live all right?
Speaker 1: Fandy and I played porn once. Do you remember that, Edden? When it was like constipation porn? Oh my god, I'm so backed up And it.
Speaker 4: Was like you can hear the echoing in the bathroom. So even the bathroom itself is a scene for people because they started thinking about ship and Scotch.
Speaker 2: Jamal while she looks up her part video, Have you had any kinky requests for you?
Speaker 5: Guys?
Speaker 1: See do together? Or you did you solo?
Speaker 6: I remember the first thing that we ever tried. And it's so funny talking about this up here. So there was a oh it was four seconds.
Speaker 1: It was four seconds with really ate literally I can't wait, waitt the get it right on the mic, played into the mic, plaited into mic. Sorry you're eating lunch.
Speaker 5: Guys, I get a close up on her face.
Speaker 7: Wait, hold on, I know.
Speaker 1: You puzzle. You heard the little chickens you focus? Want to come on up?
Speaker 5: Baby?
Speaker 1: My god? What's that? What do you think?
Speaker 2: Sixty dollars and four seconds just by farming You're like, no, I had to cut it.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Okay, wow, thank you for that. Thank you for letting us hear your part for free. Wait big cheese. So, Jamal, what was you said? One of the first requests you got was probably the kinkiest.
Speaker 6: What was So there was somebody that was there's somebody that would so when people write in our only fans messages. They don't know who they're talking to, but they're but they're never they're never talking to me.
Speaker 5: I don't know they're talking. Ain't talking to me because sometimes they be thinking, thinking that and they say some wild.
Speaker 1: Ship but the wildest, the wildest.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, this is actually a story that I'm about to talk about too.
Speaker 5: I was completely gummy worm like.
Speaker 3: On okay, no, not that one, I don't.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but somebody basically asked us.
Speaker 1: For FaceTime, give him on face time.
Speaker 6: But the way they delivered the message to her was like, oh, I want to see him bust like the biggest nut.
Speaker 5: I know his nut. Just like they were like they were really going like crazy.
Speaker 6: And so we get on FaceTime and it's like, oh, I wanted I want you to give him head until he comes in.
Speaker 1: We didn't know we got on face We didn't. We didn't get on FaceTime yet he was writing that.
Speaker 5: He was writing, we get.
Speaker 1: On FaceTime and his face is dis close to the camera.
Speaker 5: So and mind you, she's going to get me head, white guy. No, he was. He's black as ship fun.
Speaker 3: He was in a camera like this one about he want to see his face you could have turned the camera off, you know, but but he saw his face.
Speaker 5: I saw his face immediately.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Oh my god, oh my god. No you knew him.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, he just don't want to immediately just realized he didn't want a man watching you.
Speaker 3: I was literally thinking this was part of the ship.
Speaker 5: And especially because of his delivery of how what he wanted.
Speaker 1: So I want to see her like he's into.
Speaker 6: And from the beginning for me, it was in the beginning. And then it's like, I'm cool, I'm not into that. So she's saying her she's fighting for her life now, mind you, she she's never experienced me. Just you know, like it was like super She's like and then next you know, like we both just like kind of crack like a little laugh. And I said, and I'm looking at her the whole time, like in my head, I'm like, babe, this shit's not gonna work.
Speaker 1: How long did you do it for her?
Speaker 3: Like a good two minutes And I'm just trying to say thirty minutes.
Speaker 1: No, but it was like a good two minutes of just silent.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 5: It was silent.
Speaker 1: It was that ship did not even attempt to get It was just.
Speaker 3: Just ady no quick.
Speaker 1: Did he stew up to pay y'all know he.
Speaker 5: Got to any anytime?
Speaker 6: Like see, And here's the thing too, one thing that we do if there's anything that we don't agree with that we don't like, somebody sends her money for Sometimes people just go ahead and send money.
Speaker 5: We'll send it right back.
Speaker 1: So what is you were going to actually say a different instant?
Speaker 5: This is crazy?
Speaker 3: Oh you said, what's the craziest thing? They said, because he said that they were they were in the messages song crazy. They literally told me like, oh, I want.
Speaker 1: To see him bent over with his toes wiggling in the camera. And I'm just like, well, no, I don't think technically, here we go. I'm gonna help you about that. I'm direct here. It was in the camera. And then they said I want him to like say my name and okay, okay, wait no that was too far. Wait was it a man with the request?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, So then I got no, no woman would re crusts. She just wanted you to yell out another woman's name. But like, but ben wiggling.
Speaker 1: Okay, so technically it's too many things. But he bent over giving doing missionary position thing is kind of confusing.
Speaker 3: No, like literally, so listen, my feet clean so I can do it.
Speaker 1: That's easy. So I'm gonna help. I'm gonna help because this is what I listen. Let's see you do it.
Speaker 2: So no, no, no, no, no, little first song girl. I'm just trying to make sure you Tobe don't see my coach. I look like a straight streetwalker today. If you're not watching, make sure you check out you too. So to me, the tripod could be set up by the bend. You go halfway to the bed doggy style money, so you're halfway on the bed. You're halfway also on the bed your knees, but your feet are dangling off the bed, you know what I mean. Tripods here, technically you're and then bend over her while you're sucking her from the back, and then just dangle your toes.
Speaker 7: Amy.
Speaker 1: There you go. You get the money. Amy is crazy. Amy would make you feel better.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean.
Speaker 5: That's what she Here's the thing I haven't answer.
Speaker 1: I don't know, Nasty, who's ain't no what I'm not playing with you.
Speaker 3: If you if you listened to the first episode of our podcast, I say my first what my first name.
Speaker 1: Is oh say yeah, we both say both of nasty is crazy. They said they ain't going to I don't even when I like you saying I want to be called t nasty in the bedroom is the last place I want to hear a nickname or stage like you're looking at a rapper and you're like, oh my gosh, that sounds crazy like that. See that's crazy.
Speaker 3: No, you called me weezy like.
Speaker 1: Mandy, Mandy and Whezier I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: It's that's a stage name. That is a stage name.
Speaker 1: That's right. This is more of a stage name than mine is. Mandy is like, which I'm glad.
Speaker 4: Because we first started the spot. I'll know if you know what I'm about to say. I said, okay, Amanda, and.
Speaker 1: You were like, why the fun did you call me? People don't know my real name? And I'm really looking at Andy like are you serious now? She's like, no one knows my real name.
Speaker 3: I'm like, Mandy, I didn't have to give a bunch out the fuck is you're talking about.
Speaker 1: It got really osassed. So no, it's so crazy because Lego from the past just.
Speaker 2: Came back and was calling me Amanda on the phone and I was like, who is this sick of thinking? Why do we like like eight years you booked enough, like you can call me by my first day?
Speaker 1: But I was like taking a back, like who gave you that pripleage?
Speaker 5: I get it because I hate when people just random me call me by my friend.
Speaker 1: No one calls me that. What's except for my teacher?
Speaker 5: No, yeah, my friend Eric got you.
Speaker 1: And then my first name is Tamara. I don't like what fans called me by my first name.
Speaker 4: I don't like you, which I also felt like young Miami felt when we were you know.
Speaker 1: Well, people was like Korsha. She's like no. Mandy asked her like, oh, do you want me to call you? Can we call you Grecia?
Speaker 3: And she's like you in Miami and Mandy's like, okay, we only know Krieshia because right. But I get it, though, when you're in your l e limit of this is my world, just call me by that.
Speaker 1: If you know me from my pussy called me Jade.
Speaker 3: And all the people that I think call me Amanda are bill collectors and my teachers from the past because even.
Speaker 1: My family called me Pumpkin, so that's so fun. Don't do that. Shut up.
Speaker 2: I was supposed to be born on Halloween and I came out to Ucie early Punky jul Bud My daddy gave me that name. Anyways, I want to get into our hoar dirve now for this. It is a sex tip and I want both of you each to give a sex tip to any couples that are looking to film. Not that they have to be content creators, but I deal with a whole lot of niggas that just want to act like they born stars themselves and just record it. So both of you could give a tip on that. And then Jamal, I want to ask you about the grippy socks.
Speaker 1: So uh huh. So let's start with the tip. Jay, Let's start with you.
Speaker 2: What would be your tip for a couple specifically maybe the women who are looking to spice up their the their sex life and film, So like tips on filming, like, yeah, something, something that they can take into the bedroom with them and have a good time when you're sucking dick, be passionate, okay, and look up at the camera every once in a while if you want to film, Okay, you should also.
Speaker 1: Looking up at the person. That's a great tip.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Okay, look at the person and then take a few looks at the camera because when you watch your back, you're gonna be extremely turned on by just like how you.
Speaker 4: Look like that, like that yellow gonzo is.
Speaker 5: I actually don't. I was saying, I.
Speaker 3: Believe gonzo is when you're the person that's fucking is videotaping them, so like basically it's the POV other.
Speaker 1: Day, I do like that.
Speaker 2: I do like that, Jamal, What about you for the fellas, because I ain't a whole y'all be having trouble really hitting it and recording at the same time. Y'all don't got I know y'all got the.
Speaker 1: The phone down sometimes sometimes.
Speaker 6: Sometimes I'll hold it, but after a while, once we you know, get what we need to get, I throw it to the side.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So so then what is for people who don't have tripods in the setup? What would be your tip to men that do want to film? Is there a time limit? Should they not do it? For every position? What's the best position?
Speaker 6: I feel like, uh, you should work on knowing the angles and just knowing what works for you for when you hold the camera, because not for nothing, that's pretty much how we just like, yeah, we kind of yeah, we kind of perfect it, just knowing what works for us because of the fact that we were just trying a whole bunch of different ship. We see what works what doesn't work. I remember one time we're in backshots, I'm trying to hold.
Speaker 1: The camera like if you're trying trying to do a lot of artists like.
Speaker 5: And it just wasn't working.
Speaker 6: But then as once we look back at it, like, okay, we like this angle right here, so say, okay, can I hold the camera like that?
Speaker 5: Trying to also enjoy myself too.
Speaker 6: The woman enjoying it as well, and not fully well, not when I say that it's a matter of.
Speaker 3: Full man, he's on now.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, for.
Speaker 3: Real, Like so there's maybe two guys in at all right now that I even allow to hold up the camera.
Speaker 1: And one of them at least you got the two bits. It's only too it's only two that I even allowed to film, and no feeling on their phones. I don't need it on my phone. But one in particular, just to me, holds the camera too long, and then I don't feel like he's in it with me.
Speaker 2: He's like he's too busy recording and then it's like a lot of the same position. I'm ready to switch, and it's just a lot of this maybe I want to fill both hands on me, and so can you be in a position too long recording?
Speaker 6: Well, see, for the most part, when I know it's time to kind of switch, when like for for instance, like with Jade, she she's like, all right, let's go into missionary or let's let's go into So it's kind of yeah, it's kind of like we're we're kind of on one wave link when it comes to that, we kind of just pick up on each other's energy. So sometimes if I am back there and she realized that, I'm like I might be fumbling with the camera, It's like, all right, it's trying to switch.
Speaker 5: She looked back, like.
Speaker 3: We're trying to I'm not trying to get mentally out of this, Like okay, I'm worried about a camera.
Speaker 1: So I'm like, all right, let's switch.
Speaker 3: Or like some there's some days where we'll we'll literally put something on the truck like was it yesterday. There might have been yesterday where we literally put the tripod up press record, yeah, press record.
Speaker 5: That was a good time, and.
Speaker 3: Literally put the tripod up did not stop recording, and then god.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what is your least favorite position to be recorded in as as a woman with curves?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Like I because I know that's my thing is well, like, what is your least favorite position?
Speaker 1: Probably probably like a POV missionary. Me don't look at a missionary either. I'm like, that's what they look.
Speaker 2: They'd be all over the place. And then and then because my legs are up, I feel like, damn, my stomach is play but it ain't right down. I think it's about three rows.
Speaker 4: Actually, sometimes I'm getting like if I put the camera up on a table and I'm getting fuck from the back, I'd be like.
Speaker 1: Why did I suck at it?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: See gravity? See?
Speaker 2: But I think that because I steal. But because we've seen the outcome of it. To me, where sex is very psychological, that's probably if the camera's there and that's the position I'm in, that's probably when I become the most insecure.
Speaker 1: And now I probably get out of the mode the mood being.
Speaker 4: In that position, What do you get the most Insecurebut because we really hear about the guy, I feel.
Speaker 6: Like, honestly, it's not I don't think I would say, I have like an insecurity when it comes to that, we.
Speaker 1: Do just bend over with the toes. It's your dick. Maybe it's stroke game. Maybe it's the way you're moaning.
Speaker 3: What have you thought about even thought about probably like having enough come to shoot out.
Speaker 6: Well, granted my head's not fully shaved. Like granted, obviously I have a bald head. If my head's not fully shaved, then I'm like, all right, I really don't want to be too much in a camera because it's not for nothing.
Speaker 1: It'll grow like around here, it'll grow around and you're trying to keep it and the whole time is like, no, that's no, that is the work, because I mean I.
Speaker 2: Dated a ball man to remember, Obey, we both had a ball and they get the same time. Never get now you won't know anyway.
Speaker 3: Yeah, basically the thing that I remember is if your ship ain't fresh, it almost looks like you're trying to get your hair to grow and like you won't just let it.
Speaker 6: Go, and it's it's it's so funny too, because just going back to the date night and that we were talking about when when we did that video, it's funny because I had I had freshly shaved my head. So when we get home, we're filming and I'm giving her head and there's like a little white piece of like a blanket. Like yeah, people are like, oh my god, this nigga has maggots on his head. And You're like, yo, I'm like, bro, what I'm like?
Speaker 1: But you see me say like, I'm like, what is in your head? Felist? Why did y'all? Why did y'all put it out?
Speaker 5: I told you to.
Speaker 6: I knew people would say something about it, and that would kind of like driving.
Speaker 3: Click bacause just leave it in there, just there.
Speaker 1: And I we were just both drugs. I was like this feathers. But mind you. You hear me say like, what's on your head?
Speaker 5: Feathers?
Speaker 1: And then people on the com Oh my god, I know y'all sold maggots. I'm like, maggot.
Speaker 5: They were saying maggots, were saying race like it was funny.
Speaker 3: Comments.
Speaker 1: Are you reading it on Twitter or only fans? This was between Facebook and Twitter. You keep bringing up Facebook. This is the books of face.
Speaker 5: Pages on Facebook that are dedicated to just sharing. Like just they told you did.
Speaker 1: Not know that they did. Wait, there's kind of a private groups.
Speaker 3: No, it's a public like they're public and they just they don't trying to be like, wait, so they're editing your videos and placing emo.
Speaker 6: They screenshot are still from the video and they put an emoji over it from Twitter.
Speaker 1: They'll take our caption O, like what the shaved room is. Should be doing.
Speaker 6: Something like that, and people are and they'll go click the link and coming to these things, they'll go, they'll go click the link it they'll direct them to our Twitter or something, or they have this thing called video. We don't know how the fun they get the videos up there.
Speaker 1: They like they'll screen record the video and put it up there.
Speaker 2: So how do y'all feel about that when this is your livelihood? Like, how do you feel about your your porn being pirated?
Speaker 1: I think I.
Speaker 3: Think because it's like the clips on Twitter. It's like, Okay, don't post my ship.
Speaker 5: It's not the front of thing.
Speaker 1: Now they pose my full blown tape.
Speaker 5: Yeah, then we have an issue.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm pooring from clips, so not all the time, but there's definitely times where I'm watching a video and I'm like, damn.
Speaker 3: Twenty seconds and it was that good. I'm gonna go on only fans. Yeah, I just downloaded.
Speaker 1: This is not an ad but Rocket Money maybe the way I have subscriptions, maybe I had to go through. I was embarrassed for mysel said, bitch, I'll spin it out much. I get a Rocket Money told you only bro, Rocket Money tells you you use it, you link your accounts? Yes, and it shows you all of your subscriptions. Okay, maybe I don't have that many under you said, what.
Speaker 5: Over under a grand subscript subscriptions?
Speaker 1: What do you mean over? Give me a number over overall under a grand on subscription?
Speaker 3: Oh a month with all my subscriptions only fans. No, but over yea in all. Guess said, this is a bully.
Speaker 1: Oh, I just.
Speaker 2: Unsubscribed yesterday to five hundred and twenty dollars in subscription.
Speaker 1: Wow, what the bitch? This is why listen? Well we go on tour. Bitch, money ain't money, ain't green money, Money's fan Okay, And I didn't realize how much like apps on my phone bullshit on the internet. I went to one. I said, now, what the fuck is this? Ain't even use it? Then?
Speaker 2: Hey, you know what I'm gonna get y'all tell y'all them Google workspaces, bitch. I spent almost five grand in the last two years on Google workspaces, and I'm like, I might need to work on that. So when you have a Google workspace where you have to have the your WTF media.
Speaker 1: Bitch going there and see how much you spending them up on.
Speaker 2: That ship, I said, oh, you have said Google getting my motherfucking asked why is it so high?
Speaker 1: Because the cloud? I don't know. Well in your career, Everybody's like, can y'all go back in.
Speaker 2: The Okay, sorry, sorry, okay, this is not a financial literacy podcast, but check your subscriptions.
Speaker 1: Speaking to finances.
Speaker 4: I do want to ask, so, when did you realize because I mean you got a quarter million followers right yes on Twitter x whatever. What did you realize like this was going to be profitable? And have you been worried about if you decide to stop?
Speaker 6: So we were just talking about profits off rip honestly, like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we were like like, oh, just like we said earlier, we have to make this has to work.
Speaker 6: Or like there's no players, No, there's no because of how how serious it was, like we're putting our bodies on the internet.
Speaker 5: So we're like, okay, there's no plan, being like we're giving this all like.
Speaker 6: Great, more money, but we obviously talked about an end goal too, because I'm like.
Speaker 5: I don't want to be doing this shit forever.
Speaker 3: Ever.
Speaker 6: Yeah, great too, especially with us having kids. Like, yeah, we make great money, but that's why we're trying to just venture off to other things and you know, have the pod going and.
Speaker 4: Diversify the income too, Carol Indian and I said, that's the same thing.
Speaker 1: I wanted to do this forever.
Speaker 3: But I feel like also at this in the same breath, like we now live such a peaceful life. Like last year we went through it and I was pregnant last year and we financially struggled bad.
Speaker 1: We had so much shit happened, and then this year, like we just recently.
Speaker 3: Moved to a new home.
Speaker 1: We have every day feels like Saturday. But money fucking helped do it.
Speaker 4: Does Maybe that makes someone feel like if you're like, I'm sorry if someone's being broke, I do not understand why we're going to act like bro right now. In my life, when I talk to my friends, they're stressful, stressed out about two things niggas are money, money and thank you love it. Money but yes, and so it's like, but the nigga stress feels like it could be eliminated.
Speaker 1: It'll go away one day, and if you can block them. When money stress happens, money stress is different different.
Speaker 2: You're just like, well, I mean I just put that on my story. Uh, I don't remember who said it. I reposted someone. I was like, anybody who say money don't bring happiness ain't never had money.
Speaker 1: That's all it is.
Speaker 6: It's funny because I just said something like that not too long ago myself. I was just saying money definitely brings you.
Speaker 5: Because.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's paying your bills.
Speaker 5: And your bills like this time early.
Speaker 1: Bills. It means like it's something I want to ask you guys. Then, in terms of profits, you guys are clearly seeing it, but I want to know expense wise.
Speaker 2: You guys have costumes, you guys have scripts. You guys are really editing.
Speaker 1: Now you're not just setting up a tripod and doing the amateur porn. So do you have an editor? What are your expenses? So, because I did photography, I did photography that I.
Speaker 3: And I skilled to the business, and so like every every video that we do, I edit, color graded and everything yeah, yeah, be looking at So then let's talk about since you guys don't watch porn, who comes up with the themes?
Speaker 2: Because I have on I wrote some of them down. You guys just did the Librarian, but you also just did the Mailman. You did well, that was a TikTok trend. What other kind of costumes and ideas are you did?
Speaker 1: The pussy fairy?
Speaker 6: Pussy Fairy? We have a we have a series. I was called Seven Days with Dick Sucks. Yeah, and she was on her period right now. We're on the the Seven Days of Pleasure.
Speaker 2: Pleasure series Dick sucks for a period, the Days of Dick Sucks. And it's because you were you don't like, we didn't you know, we didn't.
Speaker 1: We didn't not in.
Speaker 3: The first couple of days, Like I use a flex cup if we are, like, I don't know if you guys ever used I have period.
Speaker 1: Well, so like that's what we use. But like, so we didn't know what.
Speaker 3: We were going to film that week, and they were like, oh, let's just do a series, and so we started it with, oh, when he's on the game, So it was like a scene of like him on the game and then me coming to second sack whatever. That one went sick, and then it was like after that one, I think it was the male man one. Then it was a pussy fairy one which went crazy.
Speaker 1: But but how are you a pussy fairy if you ain't given no pussy? So that one I gave them. Okay, okay, so the seven Day dick Sucking series, it's you post seven days if you just suck his dick.
Speaker 3: But like, okay, the one that you saw that you just saw the salmon like it's me, I'm making dinner. It's it looks so nice, and everybody was like, oh my god, I was so invested in the salmon.
Speaker 1: Oh I wasn't expecting any part Like that's.
Speaker 3: How that's that's what I can want there for cooking porn, Okay, if I'm googling something, it's probably your recipe or pussy. I'll not lie. If I go on the Seatfood Network and you page that I'm following, and I go from salmon to I'll show you that dick suck I'm actually gonna you're actually gonna put watch again. I was gonna say, before we get into homemail, do you have any boundaries but that you won't do besides collapse, whether it be anal or I'm.
Speaker 1: Not a showing boody warrior yet, but I want to be. You want to.
Speaker 5: We've we've tried it, We've attempted it and.
Speaker 3: Ship that far.
Speaker 1: I'd like to join it.
Speaker 2: I'd like to join in as a creative director here and possibly just you know, suggest I think it be really good content. I would watch it, I would subscribe. I'm telling you as a subscribe came. I would love to see someone go learn anal training kit that's a woman, because men men, they they use the butt plugs like I've seen that, but the fact that so many women don't lean into anal sex like that, I would love to see someone who wants to be an.
Speaker 1: Anal warrior literally about them. I'm just saying I think that that would be great content.
Speaker 3: And I think so too that I think that's fun. Yeah, and you know, because you never get to see the beginning to the end.
Speaker 4: But we interviewed recently Anna Fox, who's a porn star, and she was talking about how her first anal scene was on fucking camera.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it was like, why I'm gonna be girl whatever if you want to even if we're not coming to it, we will be like this is would y'all do that?
Speaker 2: Is there anything that you guys say, let's practice off camera before we bring it on camera, or y'all just move everything?
Speaker 6: Yeah, we kind of just go ahead and how we're we're feeling, we just go ahead and do it honestly.
Speaker 3: Like we'll film something and if we don't like what we found them, we're not using that. But that's rare, like, very rarely have we had that, sorry, very rarely have we.
Speaker 1: Had that issue to where we.
Speaker 3: Don't feel like feel like posting something or like everything that we filmed.
Speaker 5: We pretty much.
Speaker 1: That's good, okay.
Speaker 2: And then my last question before we get to home mail is back to kind of some advice the grippy socks?
Speaker 1: What what is? What is the story on the grippy socks? Do you suggest griffy socks? Hospital and Pate soccer?
Speaker 5: Like you know, it's funny, I don't. I don't own any like grippy socks we were.
Speaker 1: Laughing about on the podcast. Yeah, okay, yeah.
Speaker 5: So that joke Okay, no, that was like a little.
Speaker 3: It was a joke about crazy women and I'm like, okay, you don't you don't show him you're crazy. You don't you like you give him the sweet kind girl, and then you show him hervy socks.
Speaker 1: She said, socks with gripy socks ride the co I ain't gonna hold you that.
Speaker 6: That actually the moment you put some moment you put some pussy on somebody. How many times I tend with men, We're gonna see you past the crazy?
Speaker 4: I'm like, oh no, you know what, I kind of believe you because the second I get on my toes, I feel like we don't fight anymore.
Speaker 3: And that's any nigga no offense band.
Speaker 1: But all of them. I'm just kidding.
Speaker 3: That is crazy.
Speaker 1: Okay, so home mail before we get out, we want to have you guys help us. It's funny.
Speaker 2: This one is titled sick Nipple fuck or No Oh no, I know it was this the guy.
Speaker 1: No, this is her own.
Speaker 2: Oh I love y'all. I've been listening to you guys since twenty twenty one. I listened every Monday, and I have been to two live shows, one in Atlanta and won in Charlotte. So I'm dating a guy who likes to play with his nipples. Daring sex.
Speaker 1: He did it.
Speaker 2: The first time while I was sucking his dick, and I was like, okay, So other times when I was giving him fillatio, I notice he does it, so I'm like, oh, this is his thing. It immediately made me think of Wheezy and that older guy. She was fun Hey, wait, I mean look.
Speaker 1: I kind of just said the man.
Speaker 2: I was a little confused at first, but wasn't weirded out though. Now I enjoy watching him do it while I'm sucking it or fucking. I'll even do it myself while giving him the got gog three thousand.
Speaker 3: Wait. Wait, oh he's touching now.
Speaker 2: She's like, so now she's openly doing it, and I actually enjoy playing with them and watching his eyes rolling in the back of his head. I've never been with someone who needed extra while engaging in any sexual activity.
Speaker 1: I just thought it was just female.
Speaker 4: It's also called hardwired. I learned that after we put that episode up. That guy is hardwired hard yep.
Speaker 3: If they like their nistry with their hardwired.
Speaker 1: I deal with only hardwired niggas. Then I'll ask him if he wants me to rub them hard or solved. And he was reluctant to tell me at first. Because it's his thing.
Speaker 2: But he sees I enjoy now pleasing him and what he likes, so he lets me it's actually intensifies our sex, which is cool.
Speaker 1: AnyWho, am I now a sick nipple fuck?
Speaker 2: Or is this normal? I only wanted to bring up this question for you guys because in terms of even clearly finding out that you guys don't want to collab, I want to know what your first conversation was regarding your likes, your kinks, and what you guys identify is normal and abnormal.
Speaker 1: Now that you're also in the sex space and you asked something on look, go ahead, first link, I spin in his mouth?
Speaker 3: Like first link?
Speaker 1: Oh, like the first time y'all had sex? You just spit in his mouth? I really am sorry?
Speaker 3: Said it was foreign link?
Speaker 1: No the first link?
Speaker 3: No, now I get ittimes you were saying the first one.
Speaker 1: You click on like literally the first time? Okay?
Speaker 2: And then did y'all talk about that after? We do not advise anyone to just be out here spitting conversation.
Speaker 1: First, but like, have there been conversations?
Speaker 3: We had a conversation about it, right, okay, like right when we were having all that spicy talk and all that. I was like, we spoke about it like briefly. I was like, oh, I'll spinning your mouth whatever, and he was like, oh, I've never had my mouth spin in. So then when he came over, I was like, well, welcome, that will welcome, and you're welcome.
Speaker 1: So then so then I guess, Jamal, I want to ask you, then, do you identify things as normal and abnormal? Especially never having your mouth spit in before and her bringing it to you.
Speaker 3: Has there been anything.
Speaker 1: Else where you're like, you identified as abnormal and now you're a connossation. Cool.
Speaker 6: So when we talked about things that we do and don't do, I told her off rip, I said, I don't do ass things and do feet things. That's literally what I told her, verbatim. Fast forward. I want to say, we're like what two two, three links in I'm eating her ass on like link.
Speaker 1: Three, Well, oh okay, so piffle and he went on.
Speaker 6: It was crazy because not like, for instance, like even with her spinning in my mouth, it was because everything was just going and everything was just like it was a it was a perfect flow. So with all of that, you know, happening at once, It's like, Okay, like ship, this feels right and not for nothing.
Speaker 5: I liked it turned me up.
Speaker 6: And then even when it came to me like you know, eating her ass, it's just like, okay, I was looking down.
Speaker 5: I'm like, damn, like I had this urge to just do it and not just had we.
Speaker 3: Said looked like why you want to urge?
Speaker 5: Because now that's that's how it happened. Like it sounds, it sounds crazy.
Speaker 1: It looked like two Hawaiian rules. That is what he said it I do. I mean that's what askes we look alike. No, it was a light ass, light skin ass, even two Hawaiian roads. Okay, I'm not mad. I'm not mad.
Speaker 2: I guess before we get out of here, my last question will be only because this was a conversation that we had on our episode with Merrow. You guys both said that you don't want to do this forever. What do you feel like is a possibility for you to do after especially with as many followers as you have, as many people may know you from this. Do you feel like you can have a normal life or a normal job and career post content creation?
Speaker 5: Definitely?
Speaker 3: I feel like even now, like okay, people when people especially like the fans tell us like, oh, we look at they look at us more like we're like a YouTuber TikTok couple that does spicy shit.
Speaker 1: Okay, rather than okay, I look at you guys like regular porns. Get what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Like they'll literally say like, oh, you guys remind me like of vloggers, but.
Speaker 2: Those are yours a hiring manager and gonna see you like that.
Speaker 1: They're gonna see you as but after this, you're just gonna be straight. So that's how my quest normal job I can.
Speaker 3: I don't think I would ever even even if I didn't do porn, even when I went from like owning my photography business and scaling it up, like I told myself, I would never go back to a regular ni Okay, I don't think you can.
Speaker 4: And I don't that disrespectfully, but I think throughout talking to different creators, even stuff like the daily mail putting stuff about our nurses losing their job, teachers losing their jobs.
Speaker 3: I think even if.
Speaker 4: You do, when someone finds out it's fucking over. You know how work office culture is, they fucking ruin it for you. They make you feel like shit that someone's gonna pull up your clips. They're gonna just be all.
Speaker 1: I got treated that way over a podcast awkward.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I just think you can't fucking go back.
Speaker 1: It's just really difficult.
Speaker 4: I think there's got to be some remote job customer service shit, because if someone's seeing your face daily, they're gonna know.
Speaker 3: And if you're not just saying I know that by just our voices, Yeah, just our voices. I called uh customer service. I called Jeb Blue from a home shut up? What is probably someone from Orlando? Oh?
Speaker 2: But the person literally happen to know my friend was like, I think your friend just called my dad ask for flight information. I knew it was her, and I was like, that is fucking.
Speaker 3: Insane, nigga.
Speaker 1: I was giving. I had to get something notarized.
Speaker 3: I changed addresses and basically I did a virtual notary bruh my social security number ever, and they got out to you if you're listening black dude, right, And I saw his face when he saw me, and then once we were done, stop recording because they have to record it. He was like, that's why keeps feeling comfortable.
Speaker 1: But I just gave you my whole say. I was hot. I see where people want to fuck you all the time.
Speaker 3: That's like what I would appreciate if someone's excuse me, yes, literally, what are you say? You're gorgeous and it's like, oh, no, are you we using?
Speaker 1: And then the second thing they say, oh my god, you're so short.
Speaker 3: I hate that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I hate that too, because they really think you thought they know, I'm sure, and they'd be like, oh, you're manthy's height anyway, So I'm trying to find you.
Speaker 3: You can find us on Twitter at Jade and jamal on OnlyFans, Jade x stre Mall, Instagram, same thing, Jade every everywhere at Jada. We can't put their only fans in the description, but we'll put their Twitter.
Speaker 1: Go and put their Twitter, and then their link tree is there and they got a whole lot of links. You can actually see his butt stroking, so if you can't get the Weekly.
Speaker 3: See.
Speaker 1: It's there from the back, from the front, from the side.
Speaker 2: And thank you guys for making the commute and coming down here and joining us in New York. We appreciate you, and again shout out and good luck to any couples who have now been inspired to go and make that money.
Speaker 1: Nah walk about the fight off of that first five minutes.
Speaker 4: Oh but you pricked a bitch and he.
Speaker 1: No, he said he only got I for hug. Anyways, guys, thank you. Guys.
Speaker 2: Make sure if you are watching us on YouTube you hit that subscribe button. Make sure you also leave a nice comment, you pusssholes.
Speaker 1: And if you're listening to us on any of the DSP Spotify, iHeartRadio, Apple, make sure you subscribe and rate five stars.
Speaker 2: Anyways, were about to be out of here. But also, if you want bonus content, joined us on Patreon. It's patreon dot com. Backslash Horror Decisions another episode of Horror Decision.
Speaker 1: Fine, we look so different today.
Speaker 2: What do you mean like you look on the fucking island and I'm over here looking like a stuid.
Speaker 3: No, you look like you've been in New York this week. Witch.
Speaker 1: Honestly, I haven't.
Speaker 4: Taken a vacation. So let me get out of tea on the tea. Okay, First of all, you know I was gonna go to Grenada.
Speaker 1: Did you wait? Did you share? Did you share with.
Speaker 2: Them the tea on the I'm not gonna talk you know, okay, because that was Yeah, that was raggedy I thought.
Speaker 3: What somebody said, someone very wealthy and rich and a celebrity that I know, said, I don't think you're gonna like Grenada.
Speaker 4: The food isn't of chapar. It's an island for spices. And literally all I was pizza Hut when I was there, and I was like, Okay, if I'm going to be somewhere for a week, I need to be way more relaxed than pizza Hut.
Speaker 1: That's crazy, you know what I'm saying, because like, if it really seriously, I'm not anything noe.
Speaker 4: This trip that I took. My man was basically convinced. Every time we go on vacation and we party. Every time we go on vacation, we explore some shit.
Speaker 3: Okay, you need to do nothing and not leave the resort and then you'll be able to write, relax, sleep, eat, that's what you need to learn how to do. So I was like, bitch, if the food ain't good, I ended up go and enjoy it. So I thought, all right, let's go to Point Takana.
Speaker 1: Girl. The night before the flight.
Speaker 3: I'm looking at the weather and it's rain every day.
Speaker 1: Which which actually is is weather to relax and write. But it's not to on the beach. Okay. So I started crying and I was like, I know, and like I know.
Speaker 3: That sounds ridiculous, but when that's how y'all was looking forward to this. I wasn't blocking every meeting, Okay, I was still available, but I just knew, oh, I'm really going to get to lay and do nothing.
Speaker 4: And he made us go to an all inclusive because he's like, it's too much work to think about to leave the resort and come.
Speaker 5: Yes.
Speaker 3: So then he's like, all right, com.
Speaker 1: Food at an all inclusive is normally not good. It normally is. And we were going to a high end.
Speaker 3: One, okay, Grenada one. There's not that many high end ones.
Speaker 1: Okay. So the one in dr we went to was up there.
Speaker 3: Sorry, okay. So we started looking at the weather and the only oh wait, is this why you hit me about the d R.
Speaker 4: No, I went somewhere else many okay, and it's and it sucked.
Speaker 1: No, it didn't suck. It was a great trip. I'm no, no, no, no, no, no, go ahead, I want to hear.
Speaker 4: We looked up the whole Caribbean. Uh huh, everything like a Saint Croix everything. Yes, the only place it wasn't raining was Kncon.
Speaker 1: He really went to Can't Coon?
Speaker 3: Yes, I really went to gang Koon.
Speaker 1: He looked at me like nigga.
Speaker 3: How many times were gonna go to Mexico?
Speaker 1: No, seriously, I lived in Tuloom. We went to Mexico City.
Speaker 3: Saw you lead to Fortivarta Taloom review of my apply can.
Speaker 1: Coop and not only did you I know a little over.
Speaker 3: A year went to kang Kuo.
Speaker 1: Wow, okay, Mexico. I'm gonna tell you this.
Speaker 3: I couldn't believe it, y'all. I had the best time because normally you don't do can'tcuon. You do that loom.
Speaker 2: You hate Kmtcon, I hate cant coom everything games can koon. That's why I ended up with a couple in East Lamias.
Speaker 3: I'm not which is if anyone wants to go, Oh no, it's amazing the coast of You take a fucking fairy area, You take a ferry for twelve.
Speaker 2: Dollars, y'all, and it's a island that makes you feel like you're in fucking Fiji. It's fucking dope. Bro Wait a second, you enjoyed Puticona. You gonna look can kiku whatever, girl, thist you gonna.
Speaker 3: Want to grow.
Speaker 1: And here's the thing.
Speaker 4: We were looking to get the money backs, but there were no Uslim Mohas didn't have it.
Speaker 1: We needed to go to that same.
Speaker 3: Resort girl there, and I was on the flight.
Speaker 1: I was so mad.
Speaker 4: Mind you the flights last minute? So where are we sitting in the bike grabbing the back of my middle seat And I'm like.
Speaker 1: But in the middle seat, Oh bro, we booked a flight.
Speaker 3: I mean in technically, if you're a couple, you're sitting in the milliyaware. But I'm just just like, He's like, maybe he's just stop trying to me, and i'n't seeing. He was really putting up with it too, which it was surprised me. He was just like, I get it. This girl really wanted to relax. Yeah, and be spoiled.
Speaker 1: Now you're going to can Coon. That's crazy, girl.
Speaker 3: We get to the resort, not gonna lie. The fucking water was amazing.
Speaker 4: It was ninety degrees every day, The resort was luxury.
Speaker 1: Everything was good. Okay, I got thinking son was gonna go wrong, bitch. Everybody was kind of cute the resort. The food wasn't bad. I was like, yo, I was sold on day one.
Speaker 3: I kept going on Instagram like, y'all, every fucking photo was blurry.
Speaker 1: I was like, this is the best trip ever, Like, why would I not get another taco? Well? Did you tell me? I just got unlimited pizza. Room service, that's break, which I've never really been toed.
Speaker 3: All of you love fucking rooms except for when we did Hedonism, which I hated. No Oh that was Pune, but they didn't have room service. They didn't they didn't have room that and you love room service. So anyway, the only thing that kind of scared me on this that's why, y'all she don't like democracy?
Speaker 1: Will we be torn?
Speaker 3: Her? And viny like like, so you just called a segment from our bonus content.
Speaker 1: Over on Patreon.
Speaker 4: We have so much more bonus content, BTS live.
Speaker 1: Episodes, hundreds of hours. How are you not subscribed? Go right now?
Speaker 3: Patreon dot com, Backslash Wearabel Decisions