Speaker 1: If you would like to have us answer your questions.
Speaker 2: If you have a terrible job, a terrible boyfriend, or a terrible throuffle, guess what.
Speaker 1: You've got decisions. You got decisions, baby, and I do too.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna try to come up with a jingle. Okay, all I know that, listen. All I know is I was listening to all of these interviews about clips and apparently they bought themselves out of their deal and I was like, wait, push your Tea got that much money? And girl, apparently he made the jingle I'm loving it for McDonald's.
Speaker 1: And oh yeah that on a was it Family Few?
Speaker 2: There was an episode of something where it talked about push your teeth. No, it was an episode of for a Vaccine. I'm like, I was like Family Few was talking about pushing teeth.
Speaker 1: We did an episode of.
Speaker 2: Ways that People Got Rich that were like a surprise Doctor Dre we featured because it's just like beats.
Speaker 1: He got riches from Beats with yes and push your t.
Speaker 2: Was on there and we were like yes.
Speaker 1: So when I saw I was like, wait, push your tea got coins.
Speaker 3: Like that, and bitch when I went when I heard what I heard I was like, oh, bitch, about to make some jingles, like I know we're doing cute or New York Times bestsellers and all we have this podcast.
Speaker 1: But I'm like, bitch, I'm okay, let's let's go. Let's get a you Got Decisions jingle.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I was gonna give you a random Company. Okay ready, Oh, random Company? Okay, one, two, three cbs.
Speaker 1: The receipts are long. That's good.
Speaker 3: That's it me long, that's okay, Random Company, Planned parenthood.
Speaker 1: Don't want to keep it, no worries.
Speaker 2: Hey, I ain't got no money.
Speaker 1: Oh I lost it. I think we need to get into and prov classes.
Speaker 3: Anyways, guys, we want to thank y'all once again for helping us become New York Times bestsellers. However, if you have not yet, please go and get our book, No Holds Barred, a dual manifesto of sexual exploration or power and power not or bitch And by the way, always like to let y'all know that we see y'all. I just want to say Devnet Isaac, you are the only one star review on Amazon, and it's only because you receive the book damage and so if you can DM me Weezy, this book came like it was stepped on by a dinosaur, and I feel so bad. No uploaded a picture and I'm like, oh my god, hey look you cut it out. That's why I'm like, listen, devinet Isaac, if you can literally reach out to my Instagram, Weezy's Instagram where the decisions Decisions Instagram. I want to make sure I get you a brand new book, and I want to get it to you signed hunt because I am so sorry that Amazon did you dirty like that, but also, bitch, go back and give us five stars hope because the word they mess up is just the book binding of it.
Speaker 1: Goddamn.
Speaker 2: By the way, speaking of signed books, walked into random stores today, I want to give a shout out to P and T Nitwear on the Lower East Side. I walked in there to buy a book that Tracy from the stackspot recommended. I was like, by the way, can I sign some books? And they were like hey, she was like hell yeah, can I take some pitch on the und books. I'm like yes, I started signing fun bitch, they all sold right there.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, I'll take you personalized by shit. That is dope. That is really really dope.
Speaker 2: It feels special to sign something and then someone's got to run and go get it. I was gonna post it and be like, come grab this sign copy. I wrote secret messages on different pages.
Speaker 1: It's so funny.
Speaker 3: Merrow does something like that where he'll sign something or lead like a pair of Knick tickets somewhere in the city and literally you have to just go to the place and find it. But there your and it comes fine like real life. I love stuff like that. It reminds me of Jake Cole's Dollar and a Dream Tour. They just always became scavenger hunts. And today we are going to help a horror Hive member and Patreon member. Y'all know that if you want to see the video of you Got Decisions, just join us over on Patreon. It's patreon dot com backslash Horrible Decisions. But we are going to help our girl out because she is in a dry spell right.
Speaker 1: Now and she's looking for a cure.
Speaker 3: Oh, so let's get into it. Hey, Mandy and Weezy, I love you too. I was excited for the rebrand, However, I couldn't leave Horrible Decisions alone, so I've become a Patreon member. That's what the rest of y'all gotta do. Okay, horrible decisions isn't anywhere. It's just five dollars a month now. I also had the pleasure in meeting y'all in twenty twenty, right before the pandemic happened, when you guys came to Houston.
Speaker 1: Anyway, let's get to it. I'll try to keep it short. Keep it short, bitch, because I'm gonna get lost. He kept it short. She kept it sure, I promise you. So.
Speaker 3: My boyfriend and I have been living together for a year and a half. However, we've been dating for three years. For context, I'm thirty two and he's forty. I love him a lot, and he's literally the sweetest ever. Unfortunately, we find ourselves in dry spells a lot.
Speaker 1: I work in the morning and he works at night.
Speaker 3: Like literally, I get home when he is starting his shift and he gets home when I'm in deep sleep. When we have a few days off together, it seems like we are really just enjoying each other's company and sex is not on the brain for me at least. Maybe I'm the problem, being that quality time is one of my love languages. It seems like we just get lost in between us catching up on shows and playing our favorite game, Sims and two K. I suggested scheduling sex, and he thought sex on the calendar was corny.
Speaker 1: His suggestion was trying mushrooms.
Speaker 3: However, I didn't want to be dependent on something like that to get the juices flowing. When we were long distance, we couldn't keep our hands off of each other. But that's obvious why we would go weeks without seeing each other. My question is, what are some tips to try to get each other in the mood in a fun, playful way, or try to stop the dry spells from happening so frequently. I'm not used to taking charge, and I honestly think we both waiting for someone to pounce. I feel like we are getting too comfortable with each other and I want to bring the spark back. Love y'all, you both make me laugh. Can't wait to hear what you have to say. By the way, she did take off all the easy things for us to say. No planning on the calendar, no additive of drugs.
Speaker 1: So here we go. So I'm gonna be honest.
Speaker 2: I have sex every day, but I wouldn't say it's spicy, and he's still here. Babe, I've needed to do some shit, bitch, damn it, he's here. Never mind nothing, I'm podcastic. Okay, this is what I was gonna say, y'all. I was gonna say, Yeah, I realize I've been needing to do extra shit because I've given pussy at night when I really feel like that kind of gets you in a little bit of a routine that's not necessarily great. I see that at night right before bid So I've been planning to like where lingerie and just come out in heels, and I keep forgetting to do it because we get caught up in a good fucking movie, or we just get tired and then just end up being like I don't want to put this on. I will say this. I would make your own fucking calendar. Don't make a calendar where he's sharing it. I would make a calendar that literally tells yourself you need to be doing this shit. Because last night it hit me and I was like, damn, when is the last time I sucked this nigger without a T shirt that didn't have fucking saying on it, Like I just be tone to put you know what I'm saying, and that's not necessarily what keeps a relationship healthy either, Like having regular sex is cool, but sometimes it can turn into going through the motions. So I think it's almost akin to being in a rut. It's almost just like doing it because like, all right, let's put ourselves to sleep. So I would recommend doing a calendar for yourself, like we talk about in Noho's Barge, setting boundaries because nobody else is gonna set them for you, bitch, set a fucking schedule because if he's thinking it's corny, you actually have to do this. You don't want to play sim's that bad, bitch, get yourself some deep.
Speaker 1: So that's what I was gonna say.
Speaker 3: Like, in terms of even the fact that your days off together are spent playing video games, I think.
Speaker 1: You should be kind of more clearly.
Speaker 3: You said neither of y'all like to take charge, but I think setting up a date night, Like if y'all have been together now for three years and now you feel like you're just getting bored, I think to bring back the excitement of going out, getting a date and making it to however you use the fuck when y'all were long distance relationships in a long distance relationship, and whatever you used to turn y'all on, maybe try to switch that back on. So set a date night with intent to suck his dick on the car ride home, Like have the intent to set up the play and then execute at the end. I think like a lot of times you can't think that like a date night is a basic thing to do, because you actually have to get a real hype for the date night. Find something that's sexy. Maybe it's a show where you live. Maybe it's even a lounge that just feels sexy. Put on lingerie underneath the clothes for the intent to fuck. I've realized I don't know if you can agree.
Speaker 2: The second I would even say, even when you're not in a relationship, this ain't even boyfriends shit to me. It could even be niggas that I've been fucking for years. The second you got one really good round where it kind of like changed your normal shit, whether it be lingerie or a different position or or a different room, then it spices up the next sex. Like I just think you guys aren't probably having a spicy X moment.
Speaker 1: That's really what it is. Because maybe he both were just good with fucking once a week.
Speaker 3: My mind just went to something really spicy, and I mean we like twelve minutes in.
Speaker 1: So I think we could start being like a little bit more graphic. Uh.
Speaker 3: I've been having a thing lately where even if they don't fuck me or maybe they're they're tired or something like that, I really have been enjoying pulling out a dildo and telling my partner to fuck me with it.
Speaker 1: I did it with this guy in La.
Speaker 3: I used to do it with my ex like in the morning if I still wanted to be fucked and he just didn't have all that energy for me, Like I'd be like, well, here you go, and I'd be like, fuck me.
Speaker 1: With this, so not me, here you go. You can put it.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I'd be like, Okay, well, if you ain't got enough dick for me, I gotta dick for me, okay, And all you gotta do is operate it. But I think that again, I mean, this could seem very simple, but pulling out toys, Weezy said, the possibility of you creating your own calendar and him not knowing. But maybe again, instead of sitting in front of the TV watching shows and playing video games. Maybe you literally set up fild trips, take a goddamn trip to the goddamn sex tour and pick some things out for y'all to try or do, like a night out at the strip club. Like I think always being in spaces that just remind you that sex can be fun and sex can be on the table in more ways than just the traditional route, then I think it brings the excitement and the spark back, and if you're looking for the spark, I think a field trip to the sex stour is always like you pick a toy and he gets a pick.
Speaker 2: He's a place that's like a low pressure strip club.
Speaker 1: There is a low pressure strip club.
Speaker 2: Bro, if anyone lives in New York, you have to go to this strip of It is called Pumps New York. It is in Williamsburg and it's kind of like death metal tattooed bitches. It's weird, but it's like kind of grungy, so it's cheap. If you sit at the bar, you have to tip each girl a dollar. It's just and it's like a bikini city bar type of vibe. But at the same time, it's just like whatever we're in Williamsburg for the day, let's go to pumps, and sometimes just being around the girls and being able to comment and obviously in good ways, you know, just being like ooh, this one's sexy, I like this, I like that. That shit be fun. You just gotta gotta remind yourself. And strip clubs to me, are very non threatening for spicing up relationships because hey, you're going home together, you're experiencing this together, and this is this bitch's job.
Speaker 1: It's to turn y'all on.
Speaker 3: So it's like, just literally go and be you. Okay, you wait, you just gave a place suggestion. I have two, one for LA, one for New York. So it's not a strip club. It's not a strip club. Neither of them are strip clubs. But in New York, I would suggest bathtub gin Gin. I love bathtub Gin especially like it's just the ambiance.
Speaker 1: Make sure you get a table because.
Speaker 3: Otherwise you'll be standing at the bar and you're not gonna get the full experience. But bathtub gin is really cute. And then in LA it's one.
Speaker 1: Of the places.
Speaker 3: Now I feel bad because I take any nigga that I meet in LA. Now it's like LA some often. Now, mister Wanderlust. It's downtown side of it, like the Ac Hotel. It's like there's like eight floors of stuff. But mister Wanderlust, when you walk in, there's a woman on an aerial hoop that's like in a burlesque outfit. And if you go early enough, they actually have a bur less performer that comes out from the center of the bar behind the bar, literally unsuspecting and it's just sexy. They do live music, but the ambiance is hot. And then if you even want to either dumb down the night, you can go to the rooftop and chilling drink or there's a club inside. And I'm not even gonna tell y'all the last time I went in there, I ended up making out with a bitch and almost had a threesome. So literally it's just one of these I haven't even told that story yet. I'm probably gonna share that on the Patreon, but it was the last time I was in La almost the best.
Speaker 1: It was crazy.
Speaker 3: But yeah, so mister Wanderlust in LA and then Bathtub Gen in New York. I don't think it has to be a full blown strip club, but any setting that you have to kind of dress up feel sexy. There's sexy people, there's like titty tassels, you drink a cute cocktail.
Speaker 1: It just that's the vibe to I want to suck your dick at the end of the night.
Speaker 3: And so anytime I want a date, if a nigga take me to a champagne piano bar, baby.
Speaker 1: I'm like, why are we still here? I want to put it in my mouth.
Speaker 3: And so I suggest going to those type of spaces too, And so I think that that's the great thing weezy. And I just let you know, like a lot of people when they think about getting spicy and you know, not having sex, so much of.
Speaker 1: It starts outside of the bedroom. Bro.
Speaker 3: It starts out of the bedroom, set the mood outside of the bedroom.
Speaker 1: And I think that also.
Speaker 2: You think of getting spicy as the tools the things to bring in.
Speaker 1: I really believe getting spicy is the energy.
Speaker 2: Like for me, like even I'm making the comment, oh we're just fucking before bad a lot, I need to just do x y Z. Actually, to be honest with you, I'll spicy shit up. But I was talking crazy last night and I'm telling you sometimes you gotta step our dirty talk up too, which iall started googling shit.
Speaker 1: I was like, let me say something crazy. You were googling dirty talk.
Speaker 2: I was like, cause I was like wanting to do an episode around dirty talk and where it comes from. And I was like, oh, this could be cool. But then I was like, what would I use for myself? And one of the things I saw was if someone's fucking you and you want to like start sucking dig.
Speaker 1: It was let me taste how you make me feel. I want to taste what you're doing to me. I was like, okay, well, now I'm going to overshare something. He was looking at me. He was confused. He was like, about they hand me my own coucie juice. He was really lost. I'm going to overshare something.
Speaker 3: But this is also something if you want to get a little accessory. I recently went to the sex store because I was like, well, I'm going to show out my love boom.
Speaker 1: So I was like, I'm gonna show out.
Speaker 3: They had a butt plug that was like something that you know fit him, and so I don't know if you know, if you if you go online, you can google butt plugs. So if he's like a basketball fan, you can get a butt plug with a basketball if you if he's a football fan, you could have a football basketball.
Speaker 1: They also have butt plugs with sports teams.
Speaker 3: Bro, Like, you could almost get anything at the end of a butt plug. And so if you want to like make it exciting, what why are you covering your face? Bro?
Speaker 1: Hold on because you're laughing.
Speaker 3: Do not do not say I want you this is a picture of. But I'm gonna show you the bt plug I just bought and it was cute.
Speaker 2: Don't say what it's a picture of. They're gonna see you though, No, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: I'm saying I'm texting it to you.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure, but there's like mad different things that you can get in butt plug form that could be specific to the person.
Speaker 1: How is cu right?
Speaker 3: Sounds like I got something special for you and I bent over and it was a butt plug of something he liked.
Speaker 2: So uh the box of where Mandy got it from it says booty spot.
Speaker 1: That's all I see.
Speaker 3: A Well, they have a lot of eyes online, so if you could even customize some of your sex toys for your partner, I would absolutely recommend to do that as well, because that's a good way to spice it up. And let him know that you're intentional and that you pay attention to detail. So yeah, that would be my that would be my last bit of advice. We hope that this helps you. We hope that you get out of this dry spell, and we hope that you know you write us back and say you've been having the best sex of your life with your partner three years yay. If you want to send your questions into us, we will answer it here. On you got decisions, make sure you send it over to Decisions Pod at Gmail.
Speaker 1: Don't call, We'll see you next week. Everybody, Bye, Happy home day. Ye simple?
Speaker 3: Then do the don red, the deep