Speaker 1: It's time for the Bobby Bones post show.
Speaker 2: Here's your host, Bobby Bones.
Speaker 1: Hello, buddy, you save money's made money. So I just say that you should go listen today's show and you'll see how I save money.
Speaker 3: Saved money, made made.
Speaker 1: Money, saved it. You didn't spend It's made money, and I saved it by not spending it on lunchbox.
Speaker 2: Don't ruin it.
Speaker 1: Yeah I didn't. I'm just saying you should go listen today's show because I feel pretty good. Saved money's made money. My signed Odell Beckham Junior Jersey.
Speaker 4: It's nice, dude.
Speaker 3: Would you spent money thirty nine dollars?
Speaker 5: But yeah, he saved money because they normally go for like two hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: I mean I have a little. I have not won. I'm not spent too say that, but I wouldn't, but I have it important. I like eight in my car.
Speaker 4: It's crazy you could do with those things.
Speaker 3: And I don't know, like, are your odds just really good or you No.
Speaker 1: I've been slightly more lucky than the able Ridge bear. Eh boo boo, but still I have lost some for sure, And they send you football cards when you lose. I brought my football cards. I lost. Oh cool, this is Kyler Murray, quarterback, the top overall pick of twenty nineteen. I don't know. They said, don't worth anything, but so yeah, but more than this one. I wore my Jalen Water went to lunch yesterday my wife and she was like, why do you want a jersey? And I was like, what do you mean? While more in a jersey? Why not wearing a jersey every other day? Is my question? And so it does look kind of ridiculous, and especially because it's signed across the back and the waiter comes up to us and goes, is that a Jaalen Watle jersey? I was like yeah, he goes, and that's it's signed. I was like, yeah, man, and you're wearing it. Yeah, it's cool to lunch. I was like, hey, no flex man, no fleck. Sorry about that. I was a little bit flexible.
Speaker 4: Well, you know what it is, Super Bowl weak, So like that makes sense.
Speaker 1: Except the Dophins aren't playing in it. Well, and I told my wife, do you think anybody thinks I'm an NFL player? Like confuses me for an NFL players? I'm here, She goes, I don't think in the history of NFL or lunches that NFL players just want as jersey eat lunch.
Speaker 4: No, never, you don't think so, not.
Speaker 1: Just straight up like maybe they did it as like a gathering or you know, the cowboys are gonna come eat with a charity. But I don't think a player just wears this jersey. And I was like, so, you're telling me that when I wear this jersey, nobody goes. For a second, I wonder if that guy's in the NFL. She goes nobody. I said, so, does that mean when I don't wear a jersey, people probably think I'm in the NFL. And she said something like maybe recreational pickleball player.
Speaker 4: Ooh, I don't know, dude, I saw pickleball on TV.
Speaker 1: That's not recreational, that's pro.
Speaker 5: They're so good, so good, like I can't believe they hit the ball so hard and they return it.
Speaker 1: It goes like, yeah, get up to the net, wow, Tatten. But I got my OBJ jersey on today and I'm feeling pretty good except I forgot I guess I remember right before I left home this morning. But I have an interview with I think it's ABC. They're in the other room I know, I don't it said whatever one of those national news places. I didn't really want to do it. And I got a call going, hey, they will you do an interview for Lany Wilson? And I said, and usually I don't. And I'm like, yeah, I like Landy a lot. We've known Lanny before she got famous at all. And I was like yeah, And usually if they're gonna do like a profile piece, they just need me for ten or fifteen minutes, and they weave in a couple questions. It's not even like they need me for. It's not about me, so they're not gonna put anything substantial from me. I'll be one of a few that are talking about her and I'm not even sure what the thing is. And I was like yeah, So I marked off twenty minutes of today. He said, you guys can sit up here in my office or the side studio and then it's an.
Speaker 4: Hour our interview.
Speaker 1: What am I gonna do for an hour? And then I not only that, I wore a jersey.
Speaker 3: Oh no you're not. You can't wear the denim jacket you have over there.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, I'm gonna wear the Now take the.
Speaker 3: Jersey off and put it keep the undershirt on.
Speaker 1: All the things I really didn't think much about when I was leaving the house.
Speaker 4: Or you just keep the jersey onto vu.
Speaker 1: So this isn't me though, I'm just being funny. It's a bit.
Speaker 3: This is a bit in life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're in signed jerseys. It's a bit. I would not wear jerseys. Grow my hair out's a bit. And I went't got a haircut yesterday, exactly, No I did.
Speaker 4: I did.
Speaker 1: So here's what happened. My wife set up a haircut because I love this bit growing my hair out, because it's I don't need my haircut for any reason, and it's hilarious to me because it looks, you know, like either garbage or somebody that just doesn't care. I probably fall a little more on the side of somebody that doesn't care. But still I have to do things at times where I have to look presentable. So I go yesterday and my wife is like, all right, that's in the bit. She knows like to do bits just for me. I do bits at the house just for me, just sometimes with the dogs. I'll do bits for the dogs.
Speaker 3: But really that's awesome for you.
Speaker 1: But I'm judging the reaction and so I go and she said, hey, I'll just I'll come with you eat some lunch after you get a haircut. But I know what that means. She'll eat me at the place until the person cutting my hair out how to cut my hair. Yes, I know what that means. But I love it. Once once a week, maybe my wife and I would have lunch after work. And so I say, that was awesome. I'd love to do it. So my appointment was at one yesterday. So I get there like twelve forty early on purpose and go in and most of the time they can get you in early if they can, or they sit you down and the assistant person comes over. Because I have to go to like a salon. I don't want to go to like a man's barber because you know me, not very man exactly right now. It go as places they pass out like wine and stuff and me and all I was the only man in the whole place. So I go and I'm and she's like, well, what do you want down to your hair? And I was like almost nothing. She does well, and my wife knows. Her name is Carli, she's a friend of ours. She goes, well, your wife set it up and said you needed a big haircut. I said, I'm an adult. I choose almost nothing. You want to shape it, go ahead, but do not cut any length off of it. So she's like, oh, it's I already told her. So my wife wasn't even there yet to contradict me.
Speaker 4: Because you got there early, yes, on purpose.
Speaker 1: So I get there five minutes before I'm supposed to get there. My wife walks in. I'm already down scissors in the head and Cantlee comes up, but she's like hey, and she's like, oh, get what'd you tell her? I was like, just getting the haircut and so, but she wasn't gonna like overrule me with me there after I've already told the stylist, so got a little haircut.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I do see a little difference. Yeah, it's cleaner. It's a little cleaner, thank you.
Speaker 1: So I'm still in the bit at my point, Yeah, I was talking to Morgan, not Morgan to the works here, Morgan one that works with me like professionally as like management and head my podcast network. And she was like, hey, this ABC thing, And I said, why my hair is terrible?
Speaker 4: Just thought you got a haircut. That's what I did.
Speaker 1: Very little, but it looks a little better, right, Yeah. But the point is, I'm just gonna wear a hat in this interview perfect. I can't really I don't know how to do this hair.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so what's your plan for? Like when you can't wear a hat and you don't have to do something.
Speaker 1: I'll cut my hair eventually when I can't do the bit anymore. Okay, there's a TV show that wants me to come and film a couple of weeks and host a show and somewhat timely, not super quick, but i'd have to cut it for that.
Speaker 3: When's that. Well, you're not gonna say.
Speaker 1: No because it's still I may not, who knows if it works out. We're still in negotiations. But I would do it for that. But I like wearing the headband during the basketball shows. Yeah, too much access and having the headband and looking like all the seventies.
Speaker 4: Very team wolfish.
Speaker 1: So that's what's up. I got a haircut yesterday. I hope you guys nobody noticed it. I feel like when my wife will come home and she has her hair slightly colored different. I'm colorblind as crap anyway, and she's like, do you notice my hair? Is different, and I don't at all, although sometimes I'm wrong when she does cut it and I just don't notice it. That sucks in me.
Speaker 3: If I do that, you're not cut blind.
Speaker 1: But that's what this feels like. Nobody noticed my haircut today. Walked in. Not a single person set a single thing.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because when you take off the hat, I think we see it, but when it's coming out.
Speaker 4: There's kind of see it.
Speaker 3: I feel like I don't know if I'm seeing it. Just because you said.
Speaker 1: I slick it back at night, that's cool after I shower. Yeah, my wife calls me slickerreg. She goes, okay, slickerg that's long and slick it back anyway. So that that was the day. Yesterday I thought about giving the waiter my jailing watle Jersey.
Speaker 3: Oh, because he liked it so much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he brought it up. I didn't. I'm not doing an eddie here where I was like I wanted to. I just felt like it was going to be. It was going to be weird. And then if he was like no, I just knew who he was. I don't know. I felt like it was going to be.
Speaker 4: He'd appreciate.
Speaker 1: Do you want my Jersey. I thought that would have been weird.
Speaker 4: Dude, it's so cool.
Speaker 5: Like one time somebody's like, man, I like your hat, and I was like, here, dude, take it, and I gave him my hat and they were like wow.
Speaker 4: Really, thank you?
Speaker 2: And how many times you said wear that hat.
Speaker 5: I haven't seen that guy since, honestly, but I'm sure he wears the hat.
Speaker 4: I mean, what kind of hat was it? I forgot. I don't remember what it was like in Oklahoma and he was smokahom, he's that's a cool hat. Oh guess what?
Speaker 1: So I got an update on something. So remember yesterday on the podcast if you were listening, we talked about Eddie, Eddie and I going to play for Toby Keith and Amy was in a picture at that event, where like, Amy, how did you get there? Amy now says, don't say anything.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying anything.
Speaker 1: Now says she flew with us up there.
Speaker 4: I did, Okay. Interesting on Toby's plane, yep? Do you remember the plane?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 4: I do?
Speaker 3: Yes, Now I do now.
Speaker 4: I even remember we did some research that what was in the plane.
Speaker 3: Did I not fly on there? And it's a different plane.
Speaker 4: Amy, We confirmed that you weren't on the plane.
Speaker 1: Weren't on the plane. You were there, but you weren't on the plane. We were in Boston doing a show and.
Speaker 4: The plane picked us up in Boston.
Speaker 1: Is that true?
Speaker 3: But I was on the plane with Susan at some point.
Speaker 4: Well maybe Susan.
Speaker 3: That's that's that was what gave it away to me.
Speaker 1: Crazy thing is none of us remember, I know.
Speaker 6: And this is this makes me really worried about my brain. But when when I saw the picture and then when we were Eddie mentioned Susan, I was like, oh my gosh, I was I remember.
Speaker 3: Susan organizing that flight. Then then I then.
Speaker 6: I was with y'ell in Boston and we win weren't though, Okay.
Speaker 1: You weren't on the plane, because just In the Suit said you weren't on the plane with us.
Speaker 3: Okay, So none of us remember.
Speaker 1: But just In the Suit does because he's the one that sent us the picture and was like, hey, I think you may want this picture, and he would organize all that stuff. I know.
Speaker 6: But well, I'll talk to Susan then, because I feel like I'm losing my mind.
Speaker 4: She it's not that important.
Speaker 3: I know it's not.
Speaker 1: But Amy said last night, She goes, I remember being on the plane now about that time, I saw Justin go Yeah, Amy, wasn't she met us there? And I was like, man, we are all scattered.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, that's crazy.
Speaker 6: But who else would Susan have organized the flight for if it wasn't Toby.
Speaker 4: Huh, what do you mean?
Speaker 3: I'm gonna ask her. Okay, I haven't seen her in years, but I'm gonna ask it.
Speaker 1: Pops back up.
Speaker 5: I think, Amy, you were in d C for something else and You're like, I'm here, said he was there?
Speaker 3: Was different?
Speaker 1: Well, no, he said yesterday he was there, so I'm there.
Speaker 3: I thought he was there that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but we know we're in d I don't care anymore.
Speaker 6: I don't really care either, But isn't it a great little mystery?
Speaker 1: Just let me do this mid role here? I think, do you know exploding head syndrome? You guys heard about that? Yeah, sounds familiar.
Speaker 3: And then they hear talk about this and we had someone call in.
Speaker 1: I felt like we had spent some time on it before, and I was just reading about it because Loud Bible did a whole story about it. Where if for those that don't know, if you ever are about to be asleep. You're like in that stage where you're not awake, but you're not fully asleep, but you're awakened by a big loud bang that didn't really happen. They call that EHS Exploding head syndrome. It can be anything from a small knock to a huge crash that you make up inside of your own head. And so, yeah, we had a listener call that talked about how crazy THEIRS was. Right, Ye, people at times also think they're hearing a loud explosion. So the Sleep Foundation did a whole story and just kind of explaining what it was. It happens during the transition between being asleep and being awake, or being awake and being asleep, and then it turns out you can't treat it as far as take medicine. I wonder if it's like a mental health thing, if that, or if it is something physiological. I don't know, but it's freaked me out. I've got a lot of stories about sleep right now, becau I'm struggling with mine more than ever, although i'd last couple of nights have been a little better, But that exploding head syndrome, it feels like the same thing if you were just gonna in your ear all the time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it never leaves.
Speaker 5: Dray, And I wonder if it just happens to certain people or if it can happen to everyone.
Speaker 1: Like if you get so stressed or your cortisol levels reach a point or your brain that it starts to happen, or you injure. I don't know, they don't know. I literally looked it up again as if they found any information from this morning when I got the story to right now. No new breakthroughs. But that would be a terrible thing because it's not like you could avoid it like you see boom every time you wake up and go. That would suck. A man used chat gpt to talk to five than two hundred and thirty nine women on tender Wow.
Speaker 2: That's funny and it worked.
Speaker 1: He met his wife. The couple matched with each other in December twenty twenty two, even though she was actually speaking with chat GPT, and that happened for the first few months of the relationship as far as as they talked online because he just had it set up. But the chat GPT also told him, according to the story that I read, that she was the one that was best suited for him. And then at one point the project wrote him recommendation that said, maybe it's time to propose to Karina.
Speaker 4: And so he did and they're married. Now they are.
Speaker 1: Planning the wedding.
Speaker 2: That's interesting.
Speaker 1: That is taking human bias out and letting a computer decide what you like based on what the computer knows about you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but.
Speaker 2: Now she's not bothered by this. She was talking to a computer and not him.
Speaker 1: I didn't talk to her.
Speaker 4: You don't have that answer.
Speaker 1: I just saw the story. I thought it was prett fun.
Speaker 2: Like if you're like Amy, let's say, because you're on these apps.
Speaker 3: Now one one, oh okay.
Speaker 2: Sorry, one okay, and you end up meeting a dude and you find out that he messaged twelve girls with the exact same message.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's that happens. I'm sure that happens all the time.
Speaker 4: Really copy paste.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because there was one like, well, we used to work with.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 2: This dude moved to Austin and he sent out a oh I came across your profile and I'm looking to get drinks and he sent it to her like fifteen girls and she was the only one that responded. They ended up getting married, but like later on he was like, hey, I sent that to fifteen. You were the only one that responded.
Speaker 1: I probably avoid saying that, Yeah said I think generally dudes have a similar message every time they open up on that thing.
Speaker 2: No, I mean he sent it like, you know, I get it at the same moment, like boo boom.
Speaker 1: You could just copy paste pretty easily.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The problem is if you have two people that know each other and they're both talking to you.
Speaker 4: They get the same message.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not good, right, Morgan. Anything, most dudes have the same general Yeah, are.
Speaker 7: They like rotate pickup lines?
Speaker 2: It's like one out.
Speaker 4: Of three that they were pickup lines?
Speaker 3: Like, but would you care if they copied and pasted to twelve people?
Speaker 1: I mean no, not early. You can't really get mad at the beginning.
Speaker 7: I mean, ideally you want them to like be something based on your profile, Like that's what I do. I don't copy and paste to try and figure out something based on a profile. But I also am not gonna get mad if the pickup line's funny.
Speaker 1: What if you got a message that said, hey, I really like your profile. My favorite thing about it is princes be sure to put something here and I just want to I just want to and I just want to know that if you want to go, I.
Speaker 2: Would totally roast them.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's funny, It's pretty funny.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: South Carolina wants to resume executions with firing squad and electric chair.
Speaker 4: Whoa firing squad.
Speaker 1: Says instantaneous or painless death not mandated mandated CBS News. Lawyers for a group of death throw inmates who have run out of appeals are expected to argue in the South Carolina Supreme Court that two of the states execution methods, electric chair, which is old, and firing squad, which is new, are cruel and unusual punishments. The death sense of thirty three inmates are in the balance. A nationwide shortage of lethal injection drugs led other US states to add new execution methods to their death penalty protocols. Yeah, I watched as they did one guy with laughing gas.
Speaker 5: Is that the guy that because the lethal injection didn't work on him, so they had it was a different dude, that dude out of COVID.
Speaker 4: Oh, yeah, that dude.
Speaker 1: Had They did lethal injection on multiple times and didn't work, didn't kill him. Dying your COVID the other guy they did. I think I believe laughing gas, although they didn't call it laughing gas in the but it was so painful that he couldn't. And then finally he went out, Colleen.
Speaker 3: That's crazy and it's not about that.
Speaker 4: I'm so glad I didn't witness CBS news.
Speaker 1: I'm so glad didn't murder anybody. Well, too true, I don't know that everybody has. From w f LA, Florida school kids expelled over the mom's Only Fans decal, which we talked about on the back of the car. Now the story's becoming even bigger and bigger. Only point with this is now she's got to get so many fans, so many because it it was like a little story then we talked about it. Now it's gone all over. It's like a went viral story. It's the best thing to ever happened to her.
Speaker 2: Can we book her on the show?
Speaker 1: No, no, thank you. But Michelle Klein is her name. But her name on Only Fans is Piper Fauna.
Speaker 2: What do you mean, Yeah, that's what I read the story.
Speaker 1: Confirm, h that's her name, Piper fun She got to name herself anything and it was it's Piper Faun faun like fun like a baby f A w N got it? Piper like Pipe.
Speaker 2: The Skier, Piper Paraboo street.
Speaker 1: Who's Piker Paraboo? She in that movie? Uh they dance in the bar. Oh yeah, she was a Yellowstone.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think that's Piper Parade or whatever. And then she she played Clint Eastwood's like love interest, much younger and yellow Soon pier PA's not.
Speaker 6: Clint Eastwood, the other guy, the new Clint's It's not Kevin Cosner.
Speaker 1: Piper Paraboo, Yeah, that's who it.
Speaker 2: Is, the fact that you ustually know that girl's name.
Speaker 1: She's an American actress. Following Coyote Ugly starting the Prestige.
Speaker 4: Do you all watch Coyote Ugly? Is that good?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I don't think long time ago, back when it came out, Dude, I.
Speaker 4: Remember the bars. We had one in Austin and Austin they still open.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but I'll tell you what. The girls weren't as hot as one in Austin is on the movie.
Speaker 1: Really yeah, generally probably the rule like you're like in all the movie that.
Speaker 4: They to you. You thought, like Cameron Diaz would be up there.
Speaker 1: Then well, I mean the way they made the movie, they did get They tried to get the absolute hottest people possible, and they did it with dudes too. I can imagine there are girls that going there and be like man hot, like those cowboys. Yeah, magic Mike, guys. The mad An NFL video game predicts the Chiefs won the Super Bowl. The Chiefs will beat the forty nine ers thirty to twenty eight.
Speaker 4: They're an underdog. Huh.
Speaker 1: There it was one and a half. What I thought yesterday were an od doog. But more people are still betting on the Chiefs overall. And it was moving that line. But the Chiefs are an underdog in the spread, but more people are betting on them to win. The Super Bowl kicks off Sunday at five point thirty Central on CBS, and the Travis Kelsey was doing somebody his media and he was like, Taylor Swift may not make it to the Super Bowl. Okay, so we know she's gonna make it. No need to make it more dramatic.
Speaker 4: You'll be there, stupid, There's no need to get mad.
Speaker 1: But like, what if the weather's to get so mad and closes his eyes.
Speaker 2: It's just so annoying, Like dude, like she has twenty four hours, like like leeway, she's gonna get to Vegas Saturday night.
Speaker 5: If this were you, you would milk it to the like you would milk story crazy.
Speaker 2: I do, like what I do, Like what he said. He said, Hey, we asked the swifties to vote for our podcast, to rig the podcast awards like Vote's Best Podcast or some awards, like that's smart, that's funny. But oh, she may not make it. Shut up like that's annoying.
Speaker 1: You would be doing the same thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you would be doing it.
Speaker 6: If she was like driving in a car from a town over, you'd be like, I don't.
Speaker 4: Know, I don't make it. Car broke down last week, so we don't know.
Speaker 1: Hey.
Speaker 2: Question.
Speaker 1: We were talking yesterday on this about our podcast problem where we can't play any music. It sucks. So we've had to kind of refigure out how to play even like music beds and how to play game. It's all about publishing and paying and rights, and Eddie says he has figured out the problem.
Speaker 4: Worry no more, guys, let's go.
Speaker 5: I found the solution and I've already given you a sample. So yesterday after the show, I said, Scuba, we need to work on this immediately. We stayed four hours after the show to work on this. We created our own music beds.
Speaker 1: Is that true that he stayed four hours? Because sometimes maybe an exaggeration.
Speaker 4: A little bit of exaggeration. Okay, maybe like an hour three.
Speaker 1: Say an hour he says three real quick.
Speaker 6: And did he say, Scuba, we need to do this immediately or you did No?
Speaker 2: Actually, I'll give Eddy credit.
Speaker 1: And it was like, we should do this, and I was like, it's a great idea.
Speaker 4: With thank you, get on it.
Speaker 1: What did you do?
Speaker 4: Thank you?
Speaker 5: We created we recreated the music beds that we already have, but we did it in our own production.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's well give me an example of one of these.
Speaker 4: So the first one is the first one. Ray this, Oh yeah, this is totally clear.
Speaker 1: Is never gonna get it.
Speaker 8: You know you're not gonna get it. You're never never gonna get it. Nothing know you're not gonna get it. You never never, never never gonna get it.
Speaker 1: Come on, that's pretty good.
Speaker 4: It's hilarious. It's me and Scuba.
Speaker 3: I hear Eddie, but he Scuba.
Speaker 1: That's funny. Yeah, it's like, goofy, What do you mean it's goofy? I know you guys doing to be like a bit, but that's actually we have to use that right now.
Speaker 4: It's not a bit like this is what we Yeah, you think we have.
Speaker 1: To use that now?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we can't use the salt pepper one anymore. That's illegal.
Speaker 5: And guys there, I don't know if you noticed this more there are no instruments in there.
Speaker 4: It's all a cappella.
Speaker 1: You know who you guys are basically pentatonics and freaking yeah. That's right, all right, what's another one?
Speaker 2: You have?
Speaker 4: Come on?
Speaker 1: So keep that one? Keep that one. What's the next one? Elder versus Millennial?
Speaker 9: Okay, it's a music that's confusing.
Speaker 4: What do you mean that's confusing?
Speaker 5: No, no, no, let's try it. Try okay, okay, turn it down right, turn it down right. So let's act like we're really doing elder versus Millennial.
Speaker 1: Let's play elder versus Millennia.
Speaker 5: Now now lower it all right, now it introduce your contestants.
Speaker 1: I can't that was that was not a keeper? That was not a keeper? First one was good? That one scares me. Okay, okay, what's what's the next one.
Speaker 5: The next one is Bobby Feud okay, but okay called.
Speaker 1: The bottom. It sounds like a vocal instead of a music beds.
Speaker 5: Because you hear uh Bobby Feud. It starts with the drums, but dot dot don't don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but we don't interrupt it.
Speaker 4: Let it play.
Speaker 1: But it kind of sounds like somebody broke into a store and that's like the alarm going off. But I don't know people will know what that is.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Okay, it's not about what people know what it is. It's just the music bet under our games.
Speaker 1: Okay, but you can't play that under us It'll be so distracting. And why did you try to do it exactly like it? Then? If you don't, if it's not about them knowing what it is, just because.
Speaker 5: I didn't want them to realize there was a difference, you know what I mean? Yeah, yeah, like like you want them to think it's the same game, nothing's changed.
Speaker 4: But legally we got our own music.
Speaker 1: Why would you just not do something like it's the Bobby Feud that way.
Speaker 4: It's not like so, no, we need the music bet underneath the whole game.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna you guys clapp an off beating Amy.
Speaker 4: We don't have anything, you understand.
Speaker 5: We can't even put this on the generic beds.
Speaker 1: We have generic beds we can use.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but like we couldn't use the few music anymore. That's copyright.
Speaker 1: But I would rather use nothing or not do a bit, and that's distracting. I still like the first one, I.
Speaker 4: Will be honest. The bobby fed when we were like already tired.
Speaker 1: Me again, hit on again. But yeah, that's crazy. That hands. I guess some sort of boat man like hijacked or something.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, all right, next up, No, that's it. There's three four hours.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of work four hours.
Speaker 4: Do you realize there's track under track. We did ten tracks on each one. Who produced it, Scuba did.
Speaker 1: That's the so raying the first one. I mean, it's the hard part. I arranged the music part. Never never gonna get it ready, that's what we're gonna keep. Can I hear that more time?
Speaker 8: Please know you're not gonna get it, You're never never gonna get it.
Speaker 4: Nothing.
Speaker 8: Know you're not gonna get it. You never never, never never gonnaga.
Speaker 3: That's good.
Speaker 1: That's good because it's mostly about the vocal, not the fake bad music.
Speaker 4: Well did you catch the difference? Never?
Speaker 5: Never gonna get it ever? Right, So if you listen to the real one, they say, I don't even know what they say we changed.
Speaker 2: It, I never know.
Speaker 1: It sounds like you didn't change it, sounds like you just did it your own way. Then realize it was different.
Speaker 5: Right, So so we changed the word in which if the lawyers come in, they're like, hey, this is legal.
Speaker 4: Sounds like in Vogue. But it's not.
Speaker 2: Okay, and it's not even in Vogue. I like it.
Speaker 1: It's a funny bit.
Speaker 4: It's not okay.
Speaker 1: No, it's InVogue, isn't it.
Speaker 2: You said Sultan, Pepper, Salt and Peppa.
Speaker 1: I don't know, dude, it's in Vogue. But I didn't say yeah I did, Oh he did?
Speaker 4: Hey, Hey what about I don't know if I did.
Speaker 3: Maybe whatever, It doesn't matter.
Speaker 5: The elder one's really important because we use that bed for a lot of other games.
Speaker 4: So do you want to give that one a shot.
Speaker 1: To the first one, We'll keep the second. I can't we do the seconde again?
Speaker 4: Wait? Wait, try it with a game like let's do okay.
Speaker 1: Let's do what's the worst bit ever.
Speaker 4: Isn't a bit we're doing now music the game?
Speaker 1: Okay this bad so yes, okay, that's how we play it, says the worst bit ever.
Speaker 4: That sounds good, that works.
Speaker 1: Okay. I did a on my Instagram four hours on that you know you didn't. I was gonna mention this like if the third video if you go to mister Bobby Bones on Instagram. The third video is that we work at Draft Kings and I was doing a Draft Kings like most popular foods people eat during the Super Bowl, its Draft Kings deal. And some dude replied to me and said, I would listen to you talk about football, but I don't listen to people tell me about football. On lady sweaters, You win a sweater, Yeah, I don't think it's a lady sweater.
Speaker 4: Maybe let me see it's still up.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The third one, there's the new episode of the Bobbycast. That's first, there's the song that was a hit yesterday they are single, and then the third one is me it's winter. I'm in a sweater we recorded like two or three weeks ago, and they say it looks like a woman's sweater, although I'm drawing a women's clothes at the at the mall sometimes and I'll be.
Speaker 4: Like, that's awesome.
Speaker 1: What is that? Oh, it's Women's day. This one wait, which is kind of why it's if you look at.
Speaker 5: My profile, not a woman's sweat. It's a card again, is that car have a cardigan?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Man, but it's a borderline. Then you got the bracelets on.
Speaker 1: It's a bracelets a watch.
Speaker 3: This one, yeah, that's.
Speaker 1: There is no bracelet, it's a watch.
Speaker 4: I mean it's borderline.
Speaker 3: That's a very h Rogers like, but it's not welcome U.
Speaker 5: Sweater Like I think I have a picture of me and my grandma. She's wearing something like that.
Speaker 6: Hey, this is actually this is one of those items you know how you give eddie clothes?
Speaker 3: Can I have that one when you're done?
Speaker 4: See and she's a woman.
Speaker 1: I want to a great.
Speaker 2: Sweat and we understand you want it. That's why it's a sweater.
Speaker 4: It's a woman mini.
Speaker 1: We should do that. We should do breaks though, guys, there's breaks they do online where they open up the jersey.
Speaker 4: And okay with what I don't know.
Speaker 1: We need to figure out how to get into that business and just do them, like on my TikTok or something.
Speaker 4: Okay, I have hats a lot of hats to know.
Speaker 1: We have to no no, no, no no. Well, I mean I don't know if you can do that. We need to figure out the rules because I go these dorm dudes break. They're the ones that I go to most of the time, and they order this stuff that's all sealed and then you buy the boxes or like you buy like a team and if if he opens up and it's that team, you win it. If not, you paid a low amount to lose. I'm besided to this morning.
Speaker 4: I lost. This morning, I lost.
Speaker 1: I've done it forever, well at four days, but I did two this morning that you were done. I mean too, but I was. I was just sitting around the house and I was like.
Speaker 5: Dang, telling me about your you in the bathroom. That's a funny story.
Speaker 1: I think I did. My wife and I were in New York and she heard me on on dorm Dude's break because she knows I have all these jerseys around the house. She's like, why are you doing this? You don't even want the jerseys. I'm like, but it's fun to in and she's like, okay, stop wasting money on jerseys, like hilarious, Haha, you're doing your bit. You don't need to do any more bit. You have enough jerseys. And she she heard me turn it on and she goes, are you doing? Are you been on the jerseys again? I go no, no, no no, And then the guy at dorm dudes breaks or whatever goes well, it goes in the room, Bobby Bones, and it's like echoing in the bathroom and she's like, I just heard him set your name on there.
Speaker 5: It's fun though, Hey, so do you want to do the actual breaks where we can weigh jerseys?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we should get into that business.
Speaker 4: I'm in.
Speaker 5: I'm in, and I'll be in there with you. We can do it together in that room where we play music. I just don't know how we do it. Do you mean like, I don't know? Is this stuff able to be bought? Can we buy it in bulk like they do? It's because it's all sealed and you open it with a person lunchbucks. Do you want to research on that?
Speaker 1: This is not anything I'm in? Nope, nope, nope. You can be in, but you can't have anything to do with it because anything you're involved in ends up not working, and my.
Speaker 2: Buddy Austin he told me that he would work for a he already hit me up because I do.
Speaker 4: We don't need anyone to work.
Speaker 1: I don't. We don't need people to work for us.
Speaker 2: He'll do the selling.
Speaker 4: No, we will do the selling.
Speaker 1: Why would we have somebody do the selling that nobody knows?
Speaker 4: We would do the selling.
Speaker 1: Okay, you and him should do business.
Speaker 2: No, we're I'm in it with you guys well TVD.
Speaker 1: But Mike, can you I don't know, do a little research on that. The answer is that there's a company called hip Parade. I know Hip Parade. I have some of their stuff.
Speaker 9: What you can do is what these guys do is they buy it for costs unless they develop a relationship to get it closer to the manufacturer cost.
Speaker 1: And what the idea is you put in what thirty five bucks?
Speaker 2: Forty bucks? I mean, how do we do it on their TikTok store?
Speaker 4: Though?
Speaker 1: Like, how do we do it? And shut it up?
Speaker 4: Are?
Speaker 2: What are the rules?
Speaker 1: Do you have to have everybody bids?
Speaker 4: Are you eating?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I get a pack I'm starving. I get a package of like football cards if I lost. So they have to send everybody something.
Speaker 5: We have football cards, I can take it from my kids room.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, I assume you have to get something in return.
Speaker 4: Otherwise it's like gambling. So as long as you get something that's a good mic doude. My kids have thousands of football cards, I'll just take a handful.
Speaker 1: So I don't think we can even do that. So can would you guys just look it over next week, let's see what we do. Maybe we order some stuff and give it a run. I think we can make some pretty good money.
Speaker 4: Be aw, I'm in.
Speaker 1: There's too many people already in.
Speaker 2: So what do you mean?
Speaker 4: It's you and me. There's an echo talking to but it's you and me.
Speaker 3: Did say this the other day, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 1: But he didn't even know about this. But you when you're the guy going this is fake, this is not real. I'm not After he once saw it was good, then he was like, oh no, when.
Speaker 2: You were doing the jerseys, I literally said we should do this.
Speaker 4: That's what I said to say that to everything.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, but I did say it. I said it first.
Speaker 1: First of all, you made fun of it. It said, there's no way this is not.
Speaker 5: Shady, like when there's a story of some like audience pool they know.
Speaker 2: Said, they know you're in there.
Speaker 1: No, no, they know what they're getting. It doesn't matter. I'll decide who gets to be in the money making group. May will just spin the wheels.
Speaker 4: Like you and Abby.
Speaker 6: So that actually would be awesome becauseby but we should do okay, sell it refers to any individual.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna look at that. If you guys can figure it out. But see who but you gotta put money in two boys?
Speaker 4: Right, I'm ready, I got money.
Speaker 2: Gotta check.
Speaker 4: I got money, Now you do, I'm ready to check right now. I got money.
Speaker 5: I still have money for my winnings from what football season winnings from what I don't know.
Speaker 4: Whatever we did in the whistles. Oh yeah, still got it.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're done here. Think about that. We can do that up here after the show would be amazing. Freaking do breaks where you break open a box and be like, look at that.
Speaker 4: I'll be the cat Thine like yeah, yeah, yeah, what's up at X sixty nine? What's up?
Speaker 5: Okay, Hey, Froggy, Froggy B one two shout that one, shout out Froggy.
Speaker 4: I'm just going down the list sixty nine, going down the list of the dudes that are on there.
Speaker 1: I tried the one, the two I tried this morning. We're NFCCU. I'm trying to win a Cowboys jersey.
Speaker 4: That'd be thank you Cowboys, thank you. That'd be really cool for t No.
Speaker 1: I do have a signed seed Lamb mini helmet right here.
Speaker 4: I look at it every day.
Speaker 1: Signed.
Speaker 5: I haven't set you up the camera, it's perfect right in front of you.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're done here. You guys have a good rest of to day. Tomorrow, Blake and Gwyn will be on the show. Oh, the Sleep Center is finally calling me to probably set up there.
Speaker 4: Answer it.
Speaker 1: Answer I answered, fall asleep in the middle of the Hello.
Speaker 4: Well you don't have a problem.
Speaker 1: Thank you guys. We'll see you later.
Speaker 4: Alley ready