Speaker 1: Hey tribe, I am so excited because we have a former guest returning to the show on this week's episode. Not only do we have her this week, but we also have her next week. Because this is a two part episode, we sat down and talked for so long that we had to break this episode up like we did last time. I'm so excited for you to hear this episode with none other than Elizabeth Ovison aka Corrine motherfucking Stephens. So if you want to hear both episodes right now and not have to wait, I want you to click the link in this episode description and join Patreon right now. If you haven't joined Patreon, now's your chance. You're going to get both episodes fully unedited, completely raw. And this is the only place you're going to be able to hear this episode completely unedited, nothing is held back. And when you join our Patreon, you get access to our discord channel, our community, so there's a lot of pluses on top of being able to listen to this episode and next week's episode. First, just go to patreon dot com backslash Good Mom's Bad Choices. That's patreon dot com backslash Good Moms Bad Choices to get Part one and Part two totally uncut and raw right now and tap into this powerful, powerful episode. Enjoy.
Speaker 2: Once upon a time there was a good old traditional housewife. She coodn't She cleaned and cared for her children and the man of the house, and of course she didn't talk back. She was both obedient and soft by nature. She was a good woman who always made good choices.
Speaker 3: That shit, we're Good Mom's Bad Choices to single mom who said fuck the patriarchy shared all their bad choices and.
Speaker 1: Sound out they were so bad after all, we're experts over shares and your new besties. Sit back and enjoy the ride. I can do it. Welcome back to Good Mom's Bad Choices.
Speaker 3: I'm Erica and I'm Jamila. Happy sort of hump day, bitches, Happy hump day because Saturday is for hump in two. If you're listening on a Wednesday when this comes out, you're a little bit late because we streamed this live. We streamed it live on Patreon. If you're not a Patreon member, you're late, So stop this episode right now, push pause, Go to patreon dot com. Good Mom's Bad Choices, and don't be late to the party.
Speaker 1: What was that.
Speaker 3: What was that song by Kim Zodiac Party Tarty to the Party?
Speaker 1: Oh come on kim Zo Kim the white bitch from from to the Party or something like that. Yeah. Wow, she made a killing off that, but then she went broke. I did see that her daughter's paying her bills now, Yeah, tragedy, damn guys. Intro just went Anyway, it's called ad and welcome to Good Mom's Bad Choices where we can't stay focused because we're probably high. Anyway, I'm really excited because this is this is a Patreon Live. We're doing our first Patreon live episode, and I'm really excited because we have a special guest. So if you are a part of our tribe on Patreon, I want to encourage you right now to go join Patreon. You got to go to patreon dot com slash Good Mom's Bad Choices. Unfortunately, you've already missed this live episode, but you're gonna get it now. You're just late to the party. But just to make sure that you're able to tune into our next and future live and make sure you join Patreon. Anyway, without further ado, I am so so excited to bring back a special guest that we've had on the show before. It's been a long time. A lot has happened.
Speaker 3: This is my favorite guest we've ever had. To be honest, this is like my favorite favorite guest. I'm very very excited.
Speaker 1: Well, do you want to do the intro?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 1: Go ahead, You're good at it. We have international New York Times bestselling author just Overall Bad Bitch, Elizabeth Ovison aka pen name Corinne Stephens Woody. Welcome.
Speaker 4: I'm glad to be back. Thank you for inviting me. Of course, it's been three years. What did I miss?
Speaker 1: Well, she's engaged to that man. We're in a new studio. Love it, BEAUTIFU. We have our Girl Cave activated.
Speaker 4: I love it and it's close to me, which I love. Took me ten minutes to get here.
Speaker 1: We love that. We love Valley Girl connections. What else we have? We've been doing a lot of stuff, girl, a lot. I know. I've been watching from Afar.
Speaker 3: We've done like sixteen retreats. We've done two tours since then. We you know, raising kids and you know all the things, all the good things.
Speaker 1: Proud of you, Thank you, thank you have done really well for yourself. Thank you.
Speaker 3: Trying to grow up trying to bet big girls.
Speaker 1: And congratulations to you on just everything that you have going on the twenty year anniversary of your epic, iconic book. I know, and I'm just so excited to dive into but that is what that what that feels like now twenty years later. God, yeah, and just everything that's going on in your life. All right, let's get into it. Let's get into it. We are live. So I know, we had some people that had some questions that they've been dying to ask you.
Speaker 3: Oh shit, the questions got deleted. Oh they did, Okay, you have them. I have them.
Speaker 1: So we wanted to ask our patrons to write in and ask Karen questions because sometimes we don't know what to ask. I mean, I have a lot of questions for you. I do, but I thought I'd give it to the tribe to start the conversation. So one of the questions that we have is, I guess we're just gonna drive dive right in. Yes, let's do it. How have you stayed well over the last few months the Diddy trial, general state of the world. What are some of your well being practices?
Speaker 5: I really like this question A les questions.
Speaker 1: So some of your well being practices.
Speaker 4: Okay, so anyone who knows me knows that I live in a bubble. I've created a I call it my self care bubble. I created this bubble for myself many years ago. I've stayed in it. I don't see everything that's going on in the world. I don't look at the news too much. I'll top line things just for knowledge. But I don't dwell, I don't go in. I don't listen to anything like I'm a Frank Sinatra like you love Frank, I love Franks, And I'm just in a jazzy zone, like incense, burning a little Frank, a little Nina Simon, a little like dou Wop Duop, like I'm I'm I live in a world that's not of this world.
Speaker 1: I don't have a large circle.
Speaker 4: I have every small circle of friends and a family who I trust in love, and I only talk to them honestly. And I'm not on I haven't been on social really for a while. I took down my social almost a year ago.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I just realized that. Yeah yeah, because you were doing your I was watching you decorate your studio and I was like, every day, look at Matha Steward. What is the chateau. It's happening in the chateau today.
Speaker 4: Wallpaper and paint I'm actually like deconstructing everything now because I'm done.
Speaker 5: With that place, so tearing work and I'm tearing it up.
Speaker 4: But the wallpaper, ring and the painting, and like that's I'm a diy girl.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 3: I have to copy in some of your diys looking at links your mirror framing and stuff.
Speaker 5: Yes, mirror Mat. Shout out to mirror Mat, one of my.
Speaker 4: Sponsors, So shout out to them because yeah, they like framing my mirrors in the bathroom. And like yeah, because some mirrors come, you know, they have construction grade mirrors and they come without frames, which is so ugly, so you're able to just stick a frame on there.
Speaker 5: So anyway, it was great, but now I have.
Speaker 1: To take it off.
Speaker 5: So I'm like, how do I I'll take that frame. It might be ruined by the time I get it off, I don't know.
Speaker 4: But I'll put you in touch with the girlies at Mirror Made because they're so good. But like, literally I'm demolishing that whole place now, tearing off the wallpaper. But decorating gardening. I love my plants so much. I think I'm a plant mom too, are you. I I'm such a plant mommy.
Speaker 1: My plant died when I was out of town and I left it in someone else's care and when I got back, I mean, I've revived it, thank God. But I was pissed. Yeah, I was like, you had one fucking job, that was it. Yeah. I understand.
Speaker 4: So many plants that are going to my friends. Some headed back East and I won't be back for a while. So I need babysitters for my plants.
Speaker 3: If you need additional babysitters, I volunteers tribute.
Speaker 4: Okay, great, because I have so many plants, and I have my favorite plant, Bertha.
Speaker 1: She's been with me for over ten years and now.
Speaker 4: She has babies. Yeah, because I propagate Bertha. So there's all these little polthos babies all around. So Bertha and her babies are going to my bestie because I know she'll care for.
Speaker 5: Them the way that I would.
Speaker 4: But yeah, so that's what I've been doing during the chaos of the world. Live in a bubble, and it's easy for me to live in a bubble. I'm in the gym I'm in the gym. It started five days a week for about six months and now I'm down to three days a week with my trainer. So that's been a huge part of my wellness journey in the past year, losing weight first of all, because I was up to like one hundred and sixty three pounds at one point.
Speaker 1: Now mind you, I'm.
Speaker 4: Shaped like a coke bottle, so that it was one sixty three coke bottle as Yeah, it.
Speaker 1: Was like I was still fine as fast.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it wasn't like it wasn't like I didn't like.
Speaker 4: Look like, it wasn't like polar bear body. It was one sixty three coke bottle body. So it was like tiny ways, big butt, big boobs like whatever. But it became painful for me, like like physically painful, like the thigh rubbing and the.
Speaker 5: Like my ass hurt all the time. It was so heavy, like it.
Speaker 1: Was I was so heavy all to carry around the battle. But it was just so such a disruption to my life.
Speaker 4: It was so much ass, like I could it even like it was just too much ass for me. So shout out to the girls that can carry that much ass. But I'm a I have little bones, like I can't carry around.
Speaker 1: That much ass.
Speaker 4: So I got in the gym and with my trainer, and we have worked so hard. So I'm down from one sixty three to one forty five and I've gained so much muscle, and I've got abs now and i got some guns now.
Speaker 5: So now I'm like, I'm so.
Speaker 4: Into fitness that I'm actually getting my certified personal training Like I'm literally like.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm literally you just want to do they want something you want Listen.
Speaker 5: I don't want to even train anybody. I'm just getting it for myself and.
Speaker 1: Then my job it in your shirts. Like yeah.
Speaker 5: Also, but you know, I coach.
Speaker 4: Women too, so like and I've always coached them into health and wellness. I've done this for so many years, and so I'm just adding it to my coaching repertoire. So I'm into, Like I'm getting my nutrition coaching, my sports nutrition coaching, like I'm doing the whole It's crazy.
Speaker 5: I'm obsessed.
Speaker 4: What I never thought I'd be a gym rat, bitch, I'm a gym rat.
Speaker 5: Like I cannot live.
Speaker 4: My gym wardrobe is now bigger than my like my regular wardrobe is it all black?
Speaker 5: No, whoa, I was about to lie. Hold on, it's black, it's gray. I have one like navy blue situation, and I do.
Speaker 1: I have some white tops.
Speaker 4: I do, I do, and I did throw in like a beige cream joint, but I don't like to wear it. It's just there just to say I have to have it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because if you know me, you know I we're black all the time.
Speaker 3: I know, even when you got more than another color. Ain't no red in there.
Speaker 5: There's no pink, there's no red, there's no like. No, I don't do any of that.
Speaker 1: Has the breaking out help.
Speaker 3: It's like your mental health, I think as you get older, like it's kind of like it's necessary.
Speaker 5: Well listen, I started too because I have pain.
Speaker 4: So from sitting down as a writer for twenty years and having a mostly sedentary lifestyle. My hips are rotated and my spine is tilted, so I would have starting in the pandemic, I realized I would have excruciating pain throughout my hips, back, legs, everything, and so I couldn't. It got to the point where I couldn't walk where my neighbor would have to pick me up, put me in his car and take me places.
Speaker 1: And it was that bad.
Speaker 4: The bed hurt, the floor hurt, standing hurt, sitting hurt, everything hurt.
Speaker 1: And so my.
Speaker 4: Chiropractor, my trainers like go to a chiropractor and to chiropractor, and the chiropractor was like, don't work out, and I was like that doesn't sound right. And then so things to TikTok. Honestly on the internet, I just did it. Start doing research from like other people, like real life research from real people who had the same issues, and found out that it was working out. That's going to fix all the things. And number one was just strengthening my core. And then once the core strengthens, it helps to pull these things back into their baseline. But that's going to take some time. So that's where we started. And now it's all about I mean, the weight gain. I mean the weight loss is part of that. The muscle gain is part of that. My mental health is fucking stellar. Like holy shit, I was leg pressing two hundred and twenty five pounds the other day, Like I will, I will kill a motherfucker with these legs, you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Like I feel so strong. And that's the thing too. I have a neighbor she's a fire chief, and.
Speaker 4: She and I were hanging out during the fires because she's a fire chief up north. So during the fires here in La she was on a break from up north and northern California, and so we went to San Diego and with the kids, and then she taught me something and she was like, yeah, you know, in my fire station, we have a sign that tells us like we have to be able to self rescue, and as a firefighter, as fire personnel, you have to be able to self rescue because maybe your fellow fire personnel won't be able to get to you, and so you have to know how to pull yourself out of things and push things off of you and get out of bad situations on your own, just in case we can't get to you in time. And more than self care, which we always talk about, we don't talk about self rescue and being able to rescue ourselves from situations where we are in danger and we have to physically rescue ourselves where there's running away from bad people, whether it's punching the motherfucker in the face, whether it's kicking somebody in their throat, Like you have to be able to self rescue and That's been my mantra since I started, Like I got to be able to self rescue.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's deep.
Speaker 3: I feel like I think sometimes we think like mentally about self rescue, like getting yourself out of a situation.
Speaker 1: You know, especially for women.
Speaker 3: It feels like triggering a little bit when you said that, like, because I think some often we're in situations like well, yeah, I'm a bad bitch, I'm a strong woman, and then suddenly we put in situations and then you'll go into that fight or fight, fight or fight, and then you're like after the situation, like, fuck, I didn't rescue myself because you're like stuck. But like I think that maybe if you're doing that physically and you have that in mind, oh they're totally I feel like that emotionally and verbally, you'll be like i'll kick you now, well i'll kick you, bitch, get the fuck up out of my face. And that makes it kind of correlates like if you feel strong physically, you'll probably feel strong emotionally and like vocally to stand ground and like rescue yourself because a lot of times no one's coming to save you.
Speaker 4: So I like, I like nobody's coming to save you, and our apex predator is meant and so we have to know how to protect ourselves against them first and foremost. And that's just a sweeping generalization, but it is the generalization.
Speaker 1: It is, it is the truth.
Speaker 4: And so being able to rescue myself and then even with the fires, we had the fires here, we have earthquakes here, We have so many natural disasters here, Like, can I grab the people who are important to me? Can I pull myself out of you know, rubble? Can I pull you like or a car?
Speaker 1: Act?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: Can I actually save myself?
Speaker 4: And so the self care have got down, the massages I have down, the nails I have down, the hair I have down, the skincare, I've got that down. But can I save myself? And that's important to me now and it wasn't before. So like yesterday I was doing pull ups and being able to pull up my body weight and I said to train, like, let's let's do pull ups, yeah, because I want to see I'm still learning how to be really good at those. I'm like, I want to see if I can pull myself up from basel like from a depth. If I was in a hole somewhere and you think it's not gonna happen to you. But the girlies who get trapped in basements, the girlies who get kidnapped and end up in holes in the ground, Like.
Speaker 5: It's not like it's people always like, what are you training for?
Speaker 4: Like, I'm training for the fact that men are grabbing bitches all the time.
Speaker 5: They're kidnapping US.
Speaker 3: Contex trafficking is at an all time high all time. You hear announcements in the airport, I've never heard that before. I was in like Atlanta airport and they're like, if you see someone who looks like they're being sex trafficked, I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, am I shrip it? No, you're not a big deal.
Speaker 5: It's a big exactly.
Speaker 1: So I'd rather be prepared than not prepared.
Speaker 4: So training for me, it's mental, it's physical, it's emotional also, like I'll.
Speaker 1: Go in there.
Speaker 4: Yesterday I was in there. I had a horrible morning. Because not a horrible morning. I'm not gonna give him that much power, but some man, some somebody's dusty son like, ruined my morning super early because that's just what they like to do.
Speaker 5: And so when I went to the when I went to the gym.
Speaker 1: In the morning, specifically eight am.
Speaker 5: It's the It's my first thing in the morning.
Speaker 1: Like, you know, I just opened my motherfucking eyes. You know, I got age. They do. They're like, actually, you know what do you don't think about me all day day?
Speaker 4: They're like, you don't gonna do I'm gonna ruin her ship nice and early, mad as hell, right, And he did.
Speaker 5: Until I got to the gym.
Speaker 4: And I got to the gym, I lifted some weights, and I was like, I don't even know who cares.
Speaker 1: Like who gives a ship.
Speaker 3: It's almost like punching a punching bag, like getting the energy out, because sometimes if you're holding it your piss, you're having thoughts, you're having thoughts in your heart, and then you're like, where am I gonna put this fucking energy?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I put it in my weights, And then after I got super strong, then I'm gonna go into boxing.
Speaker 1: I'm obsessed with boxing.
Speaker 3: So you wanna beat some ass basically, just in case you get it, I just want to be like, listen, we're gonna like we were going. Elizabeth Olvison on the news, someone attacked her and she killed a man with her bare hands.
Speaker 4: Crazy Is that And here's the other thing too, about physical fitness.
Speaker 5: And I know we're gonna get off this in a second, but I do want to say this.
Speaker 4: The amount of men who have told me not to gain too much muscle, not to get too strong, has been eye opening to me on how men, especially out of shape men, And I see, like it's always like a man told me last week and he shaped like a polar base and he was like.
Speaker 5: Whatever you do, don't gain.
Speaker 4: Too much muscle. And so I said, I'll make a deal with you. I'll stop gaining muscle when you start at because like, but what I've realized is that it's not the muscle the men are afraid of.
Speaker 1: It's the discipline that it takes. It's the mental rightness that happens.
Speaker 4: It's the self rescue, it's the self care, it's the self, it's the the the epitome of of I am first. I matter more than anything. That discipline I have realized now that I have it is scarier to men than anything else I've ever done in my life, because they can't fuck around because I will go to the gym, I will push two twenty five on these fucking legs and I'll forget all about you.
Speaker 1: I'm never gonna argue with you. I'm gonna go to the gym and.
Speaker 5: Argue with the weights. That's what I'm about to do.
Speaker 1: If I need to, I'll kick you.
Speaker 5: You'll never get this energy from me.
Speaker 1: You'll never get the energy from you again, you know.
Speaker 4: And I think that's really scary to some men I've noticed recently.
Speaker 1: Do you think that that has that specifically has shifted with your journey into fitness, Like whereas before maybe you were giving men more energy, more of that energy, and now you're giving less because you have this different outlet and you're in self rescue mode.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think that my energy. I've always been one that, like.
Speaker 4: I I'm not gonna say I'm not still a bit because I am super bitchy, and it's always it's my bline.
Speaker 1: Like I just now, my baseline is bitchy. My baseline is bitchy. I would like to adopt that I'm too nice.
Speaker 3: I wish God if you could just let my baseline be bitchy.
Speaker 1: God, it would just save me so much time.
Speaker 4: I'm I just start, I start there and then I soften. If a man deserves my soft side, then he'll get that if he proves himself worthy of my softness, and that means that he has to be a man and not a boy. So I start off very like, prove yourself. I have no listen, I'm forty seven years old. This next month, I have no time. So I'm starting off like, what do you want? What's your name? Who's your people?
Speaker 1: What do you do?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 1: What's your credits? Called? Give me the whole thing, Like, give me everything about yourself.
Speaker 4: I find that, with my dedication and my commitment to my physical, mental, emotional well being, that I don't have the same energy for not just men, but anyone that I did before. I also found immediately that I needed to have friends who were also on this journey, because if you're not, you don't understand.
Speaker 5: And I now I understand what I would see. I would never I didn't. You don't understand until you do it.
Speaker 4: I understand exactly what this is now, and I understand how life changing it is all the way around, and the mental fortitude it takes. It leaks into every other part of my life, into all of my relationships, and it has changed.
Speaker 1: My life for the better.
Speaker 4: And I wish and also and I want more women to know this too, especially women. When you get into this lifestyle, it changes the people around you. People who are fit and people who are structured in this way, they're fit and structured in other parts of their lives absolutely, and they are enriched because of it. And so now I can join a tennis club and feel fit enough to take the tennis lessons and do the thing. But then that puts me in the direct site line of certain people, and there I have more opportunities, and I make more money and have a at a crop of friends now all around fitness, you know what I mean. And so it's like, no matter what, it has improved my life one thousand percent socially, sexually, it's been amazing.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, yeah, speak on that. Tell me I lived in weights and bench press in two twenty lit my stamina so you can ride for longer. Basically, your kids are.
Speaker 4: These legs, these knees, the way that I can maneuver, the way that I can throw a man around, which I will always throw a man around before.
Speaker 1: What do you mean throw a man around?
Speaker 3: You're like, come here, baby, put him on the bed, cock his legs back.
Speaker 4: Man handle that bitch, like I love to throw a fucking man around, and so like being able to throw him around in a way that even he thinks it's sexy, like, oh my.
Speaker 1: God, I've never been thrown around, and like.
Speaker 4: The cowgirl, the reverse cowgirl, the stamina I had, like he said recently, a month ago, month and a half ago, the man said the man, he said, I'm fatigued. I was like fatigued, and he's younger than me. I'm like, let's go to the gym.
Speaker 1: No, well no, not really, not.
Speaker 5: Enough for me.
Speaker 3: You were like, step it up, not enough to call when he said fatigued, you said, he said, fatigued.
Speaker 4: I was like, fotigued to use to use a twenty point word during.
Speaker 5: Sexual activity is crazy word.
Speaker 1: He felt that.
Speaker 4: Way, Like he didn't say tired, honey, he said fatigued. But it's because I am running circles around him and I love that for me, especially because he's so much younger than I am.
Speaker 1: And I'm just like, what's the age, what's the youngest she'll go? You do you have like an age limit on how young of a manual date likes? Will you do? What is twenty one?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 4: You?
Speaker 1: Would you do twenty one. Mmmmmmm hmm. I'm not interested in that.
Speaker 5: No, I'm not inter No, I never thought about that, but I think at.
Speaker 4: This age, a twenty year difference is the most I can do, which is kind of what I'm doing now.
Speaker 1: Twenty seven.
Speaker 4: I think about twenty seven almost like hitting on thirty almost. Yeah, I prefer though, I prefer thirty something. I'm enjoying thirty three, thirty four. I'm enjoying that a lot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I second that. You know, my man's a little bit younger than me, and you got to mold him.
Speaker 1: You got to.
Speaker 3: They're they're bushy eyed and like they're more bushy eyed and like ready and like, yeah I want to be married.
Speaker 1: Yeah I want. I said, none, You're you're the bomb.
Speaker 3: You know, like they get like a really dumb wyan or like a smart one who wants to like wants to learn from someone and like is more supportive and really ready.
Speaker 1: Like he's like.
Speaker 3: You know, it's like equivalent to like a girl who's like really want to get married and fell in love. Like there's that girl like that kind of like that naiveness.
Speaker 1: So you find a man who has that.
Speaker 3: Same like romantic dream, but he's a little young and like green, You're like, yeah, I come mere, baby, come over here, let me let me show your mama's nipple.
Speaker 1: Oh my, that's like, that's not creepy, that's at all.
Speaker 5: It's not predatory one thing right, This is so Fordian.
Speaker 1: I can't see we know you know, is kink now orlandos? I mean, I guess, yeah's a little baby boy. You're going to land on your little baby. Let your man like I wasn't.
Speaker 5: Long time, I wasn't mama's nipple. No, I've never done that.
Speaker 1: Now we know.
Speaker 5: Now we know what's going on at home.
Speaker 1: Grat just be lying. You could just be like nursing little bit, nursing your man. You never had dated.
Speaker 3: It's a young fine man like Elizabeth.
Speaker 5: I am not lying.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 5: I mean, I don't know what's going on. Gets me out of here.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you try to call me a predator. I'm gonna like the no, no, no, okay, well well yes, light the blund and before we go on and ask you more questions from our tribe on Patreon, I wanted to play a little game with you. Of course you do. I want to play a game of trigger trigger time bitch is Trigger is a game where I say a word and you say the first thing that comes to mind. Oh shit, you don't light the blood on that one. I like the backwood.
Speaker 3: I did the yellow banana foster because it matched my outfit so perfect.
Speaker 1: From New Orleans.
Speaker 3: And before we start that game, in case it gets a little spidery in here, the blunt tried to blast me.
Speaker 1: You blasted yourself. No one told you to share that information. Lord, I thought you guys like, yeah, yeah, mom's nippy, give me a baby, baby, let me change that diaper. Oh my god, you don't remember you guys. Remember back in the day used to be a show.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 1: There used to be a.
Speaker 3: Really good show on Showtime called like Call Girl Diaries of a Call Girls Girl. Yeah, and she's English. I fucking loved it. But she did all these weird like scenes with men, like sexually. But there were kinks, and one of them like this grown man not saying that.
Speaker 1: This is what I do at home. That he was She was like changing his diaper and he's like mama, And I was like, I just remember, yeah, there's a whole Remember there was a dipe, there's diaper man or diaper boy, diper boy or diaper boy. Yeah, he was on, he was on horrible decisions. Yeah, it's a whole demographic of men that want to be treated literally like babies and are putting diapers on and have pacifiers in their mouth and all types of rattles in their hands. If you're in Los.
Speaker 3: Angeles area and you're a diaper boy and you want to hitching me love.
Speaker 1: Directly, do not hit up good mom's bad choices. Directly, E solicit me and my nipples. You know, I breastfed for a long time. I was ready to feed you her nipples. Stiper boy and any other little baby boys out there that are men.
Speaker 3: Orlando squeeze my nipples the other day and like colostrum came out, and I was very concerned. I'm not pregnant or anything. I was just sharing anyway, Just go ahead with the game. I'm lighting the backward. Nobody judged me.
Speaker 1: Okay, what was that? We have one last thing to share?
Speaker 5: No, I don't know why. I'm so.
Speaker 4: You would have thought I hadn't seen as many dicks and stuff as I have.
Speaker 5: Like, I'm maybe it's my age. I'm so, are you clutching your girl, I'm clutching.
Speaker 1: I'm a girl. I read your books. You better get the hell out of here, Hony. Those are twenty something year old experiences. Well, why I ever die? The memories of fresh.
Speaker 5: A reformed.
Speaker 1: Okay, propagating and her goden a middle age Caucasian mom with the white wine. Like I listened to Frank Sinatra, I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 5: I do like I'm in the catskills listening to Sinacha. I have no idea what's happening right now?
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Okay, it's gross, bitch. Amen, you were allowed to grow. Accept your growth. I'm just kidding. Thank you, honey. She either wants to take you down to the depths of baby boy hell or heaven. It just depends in mid heaven. I don't know. Okay, let's begin, so don't overthink it.
Speaker 5: I want to be so high.
Speaker 4: You want to hot boxes ship out of me in this fucking little ass room.
Speaker 1: It's okay, it's time you need to loosen up.
Speaker 5: If I take my titties out, you have to like loosen up tits.
Speaker 1: Okay, they're already censored out, so okay, good.
Speaker 4: Thank you?
Speaker 1: All right, bad habits.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, I'm starting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Oka, I'm sorry, you're not even smoking. I'm not even here. Everything that comes to mind, bad habits, food, astrology, sign marriage, yuck, religion, yuck, Little Wayne, Oh, breastfeeding melaa. This might be my new lane.
Speaker 3: And when I get an only fans breastfeeding, no one says ship.
Speaker 5: I just want you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I would pay for that concept. I want to see I want to see Orlando. I want to see that.
Speaker 3: If you guys want to see orlanda breastfeed, I'm gonna start the only fans to this afternoon.
Speaker 1: Don't worry. Okay, last time you had sex not the face.
Speaker 5: Wait, I cannot and you just told me the sex weight. No, I can't. I can't tell.
Speaker 1: You're fatiguing niggas, y'all.
Speaker 5: Stop you're about to get me caught up. Stop it right?
Speaker 1: Has a real player that on camera? Yeah? Like you?
Speaker 5: Hold on, I guys gotta be like what you mean?
Speaker 1: I got recorded. I can tell to you when you got that good hand exactly.
Speaker 5: No, I'm not answering, not the fifth on that. You're not about to get me caught up.
Speaker 1: Favorite favorite porn category.
Speaker 4: Oh m oh, no, I have one, it's so good to tell me, put me on.
Speaker 5: It's fucking oh couckold. It's a watching love and marriage a couple of them.
Speaker 1: It's really fun. What they watch.
Speaker 5: They just allowed and.
Speaker 1: Then they want to hear about it afterwards, so there's not actually watching them.
Speaker 4: Well yeah, because the other part. I think the other party would let them be in the room. But I loved at the time. I don't always rachel or is that just what I say?
Speaker 1: I know, it's just like.
Speaker 4: It.
Speaker 1: But if you go on Ebony Galore on what why have you been withholding this? You know that I've been on fucking whatever was Tasty Blacks. Now this one's more more like more modern.
Speaker 5: That's going on here.
Speaker 1: Tasty Blacks is like ancient.
Speaker 4: Okay, Okay, I so disturbed, I might just out the game, put me back.
Speaker 5: And putting you on. Put me back.
Speaker 1: Come in.
Speaker 4: I'm upset by how upset I'm getting.
Speaker 1: Bitch in the garden.
Speaker 5: Come back, yes, bring me back.
Speaker 3: Ebord dot com so ebneglord dot com is the black porn site. So if you put in I mean they have some white pitches over there too, But if you put in any category, any of your categories they come up black, So cuckhold is actually there's all black cutcold instead of one white husband and a white bitch and a black right.
Speaker 1: All right, Okay, okay, so cut coold got it? Love language, money Diddy? Who more kids don't get I'm gonna pass on that one, okay, Brittany Runner oh man, Okay, toxic trait? Why why do I space on that? Say to me again, toxic trait? Nothing's coming to mind because you're disassociated. I'm gonna do you what's happening right now? You're do you? You have no idea? Dearah me talking?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I toltally was like nothing, I'm gonna talk therapists if I'm gonna talk to my therapists.
Speaker 1: Immediately after this, oh you shop? Nothing came to mind. Favorite exposition, Oh dog doggy yeah, doggy style r kelly mm hmm. Femininity, soft feminism, soft and hard white women?
Speaker 5: Oh why did that pop into my head?
Speaker 4: No? Say it?
Speaker 1: I gotta say it. No, please say it, do it. It's trigger No.
Speaker 5: Oh it's so bad, do say it?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay, Oh no, it wasn't just beyond your control. Your This is not your fault. This is this game of the subconscious It doesn't mean.
Speaker 4: Okay, I think it was the smell thing. Okay, go ahead, let me just not elaborate.
Speaker 1: Guy.
Speaker 5: Not a safe space, guys, this is not a space.
Speaker 1: Black men yum m hmm, black women. Yes, girl, Yes, masturbation Yeah, I mean I just did it this morning. So yeah, toys, hands always hands. Don't like toys.
Speaker 3: No, you're a vintage masturbator. Me to vintage, like a good old pillow.
Speaker 5: Yeah, hands.
Speaker 1: Have you tried the rose?
Speaker 5: I don't like anything.
Speaker 1: No, just me, just me and my my diggits, my fulangies. Celebrity crush, I can't say, come on, you know what?
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: Ship.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: Can I tell you you get the blazer on?
Speaker 5: You think I'm I'm gonna go home.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna get in so much trouble when I get back to New York. Why can't you have celebrity crushes?
Speaker 5: Okay, So I'm gonna tell you.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell you them. She could land them.
Speaker 5: Can I tell you who it is?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: He's I think he's busy right now.
Speaker 4: But so back when he was liking all my pictures and liking like allow and following me and following, yeah, back when we were doing that.
Speaker 1: Because that's is that what they do, follow you and follow you, follow you to get your attention. But I only want to sit on his face.
Speaker 4: I don't like keep them or anything. It's just a grind my pussy on your face kind of vibe. And then like he seems like the kind of guy that you would just do that.
Speaker 5: Just kind of want to do that.
Speaker 1: Don't take it to boat, not too much on Stefa, not got too much, hope you don't.
Speaker 4: Definitely don't wipe him up and put them on the internet in your feed. That's crazy work unless.
Speaker 3: You lets you're committed to just knowing that this is just for fun, unless it's revenge, in which case.
Speaker 1: I just want to grind my pussy in his face. That's all I want to do.
Speaker 5: I don't need him for anything else.
Speaker 1: Amen, therapy, Yes, milp me, that's right.
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What the fuck? Oh wait? Did I just wait? Where did the rest of them go? Hold on, I'm not done. I'm not done. Oh yeah, there's more. Don't no, don't you worry? Favorite trade about yourself?
Speaker 6: Oh my intellectualism, m hm, passion, purpose, pet peeve, dirt biggest regret every husband I've ever had?
Speaker 1: Who biggest regret?
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 1: What did you say? Did you wait? Why? Did just have it?
Speaker 5: Said?
Speaker 1: Kwame?
Speaker 5: Watch? Okay, what about it?
Speaker 1: First thing that comes to mind? That was the Christianity. Stupid sex while kids are at home? Ha, done it? They meant co parenting hard. Best advice you ever got.
Speaker 5: Don't do it?
Speaker 1: And that concludes our game of trigger You survived. Oh Lord Jesus, we just had to drug you a little bit.
Speaker 5: Just give her a little Why you don't take the stickers off these glasses?
Speaker 1: You know I'm a virgo and I can't. I tried, I only did one. I only got this them in water.
Speaker 5: I want to take this.
Speaker 1: I'm too much of a virgo to let you do this to me right now, Like I can't even don't try and glasses and say we're goet own our show, But I have to remove the stickers myself. No, leave it.
Speaker 5: Every virgo understands what's happening right now.
Speaker 1: Don't worry about it. This is a very virgo. It's a super Yeah.
Speaker 5: Give thank you Jesus, Lord, thank you. Okay, what else? Well we got questions?
Speaker 1: Okay, I love you guys, I love you. I'm so happy you're here. You know how you know how crazy I was going the first time we came. Thank you for playing our games.
Speaker 4: Literally, we're getting high as fuck right now. But go ahead, Okay, I'm fine. It's only gonna get better.
Speaker 1: Drink more wine.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's good, you guys.
Speaker 1: Actually, now that my water is digested, I'm gonna have one. And just so you guys know, it just got noon and we're drinking wine.
Speaker 5: Just got neon.
Speaker 1: It just it just got noon.
Speaker 3: It's eleven fifty nine at this moment, and we were pouring white wine like we are suburban white women.
Speaker 1: And guess what, I wore a kit in heel today.
Speaker 5: So we're not Wait, we're not suburban white women.
Speaker 3: We're drinking white We're drinking white wine at eleven fifty nine AM.
Speaker 1: See, I waited until twelve pm, and reasonable respect you better wait because it's still eleven. You're a respectable one. You just better wait. Cheers, Cheers, cheers, cheers, cheers, cheers. It just it just got noone. It just got noon. Oh okay, So let's get back to the questions. There's one question that one of our lovely, lovely tribe members from Patreon asked, and they said, how do you feel right, how did you feel about writing the book, knowing the dangers of exposing so many people in the industry, and how do you feel now?
Speaker 5: Okay, that's a really good question.
Speaker 1: So writing Good Defessions was Thank you for tuning in and again, you can catch part two of this episode right now on Patreon. Just go to patreon dot com, backslash Good Moms, Bad Choices and join our community. If not, then you'll just have to wait till next week.