Speaker 1: Welcome to Tuesday's show. Today's going to be a special show, and it's gonna start off with just me and Lunchbox in the room because we are going to do the Easy Trivia Super one hundred question game of death and fear and fun. That made all that up right there on the spot. But it'll start with just me and Lunchbox. It will get one hundred questions. Everybody gets the same one hundred questions and we'll see who the actual smartest is an Easy Trivia through today's show. It's now time for Easy Trivia Super Deluxe Edition. Lunchbox will have one hundred questions. Over this hour, we'll go through all one hundred of the questions. Are you ready ready? Question number one? Aurora borealis is the scientific name for what natural light display in the sky shooting star in correct, northern lights. Number two. What do these four planets have in common? Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune. They don't have gravity. Incorrect, they'll have ringing Fifth grade science. What is the name for the natural satellite that orbits the Earth?
Speaker 2: The natural satellite that orbits the Earth the atmosphere?
Speaker 1: Incorrect, it's the moon. In the category of fifth grade science. What is the powerhouse of the cell. The powerhouse of the cell. It's known as the powerhouse of the cell. The adam the mitochondria, the mighty mitochondria. I mean, I am, I might as well just give up now I've already long give up. No go, This is number five. How many legs does an insect have? An insect? My god? Uh uh? Six? Correct? All right, he's on the board, Mike, number six. What state has the longest coast line?
Speaker 3: Eh, I'm gonna go with Florida and correct, it's Alaska.
Speaker 4: The room loved that one.
Speaker 1: You guys know that one in there? No, no, he said, in Florida and California. Okay. By the way, lunchbox is the only one in the room right now. That the Michael, myself. Everybody else who's in the competition is out of the room. What do you get? Why? Why are you laughing? Because who would think Alaska? And he was totally wrong, and so were we. But I mean, I have no idea. Which US state is smallest by land area? Rhode Island. Correct. The next category is dead celebrities. Two questions here boom, which martial artist and actor starred and enter the dragon before his sudden death in nineteen seventy three. What's his name? What's his name? I don't know? Kevin Lee, Bruce Lee, his son couldn't think of it. Which Latin pop star and queen of Tahano music was tragically killed in nineteen ninety five, Selena Correct. The next category is twenty tens pop culture? Yeah? What color was the infamous dress that people argued over in twenty fifteen? Oh to me is blue? There are two colors, blue or green? Mike incorrect. It was either white and gold or blue and black. Next question, what Battle Royal video game became a craze in the late twenty tens? What Battle Royal? What Battle Royale video game? Uh? Wwe a Fortnite? What famous song did Rebecca Black sing in twenty eleven? Friday correct? Finish this phrase from the viral Antwine Dotson news interview in twenty ten. Hijo, kids, Hija, guys, you gotta be quiet in there. Thanks all, you're Mike's throne. You can hear answers to this? Go ahead? You know the answer. Hijo kids, Hija, why correct? People? I hear? Oh? I can't say that. What are the three types of matter and things that come in threes. What are the three types of matter liquid, solid, guests? Correct? Yeah, What are the three branches of the US government? Executive judicial?
Speaker 2: That's the third one, executive judicial, legislative.
Speaker 1: Correct boom, you have seven points so far. We're in question sixteen. That's not good. The Declaration of Independence famously identifies three unalienable rights life, liberty, and blank the pursuit of happiness.
Speaker 4: Correct.
Speaker 1: Next question famous state shapes? What US state is shaped like a boot Louisiana? Correct? What state looks like a mitten Michigan? Correct? What state is shaped like a long, narrow peninsula that extends into the Atlantic Ocean Florida? Correct? Next category bodies of water? What river flows through the Grand Canyon through the grin of the Colorado River? Correct? What sea is nearly the saltiest body of water on Earth? What sea is nearly the saltiest body of water on Earth? Ooh, the Baltic the Dead Sea. What's the smallest ocean of the world's five oceanic divisions, the Arctic Ocean? Correct? What blue? Characters in the category of cartoons live in mushrooms and are led by Papa The Smurfs. Correct. What's the dinosaur's name in Super Mario World Yoshi? Correct? Question twenty five. I'm gonna roll now what superhero family features Elasta Girl and Mister Incredible The Incredibles? Correct? Yeah, I'll just watch that through twenty five. You have sixteen points. Okay, you got all the streak there, I did.
Speaker 2: I started out bad when you go to science. I'm not very good at science. Miss Beard would attest to that. Hopefully she's still with us fifth grade. That's my first sea ever. But she was older then, so I don't know.
Speaker 1: Your second round of questions. And what cartoon does a boy have fairy godparents named Cosmo and Wanda?
Speaker 4: Huh?
Speaker 1: And what cartoon does say it? Again? Does a boy have fairy godparents named Cosmo and Wanda? The Jetsons? I ain't correct, that's the fairly odd parent, But what fairly odd parents? No one's ever heard of that. North America is the category. What is the island country in North America that is known for reggae music? Jamaica? Correct? Who what's the capital city of Canada? That's a tough one, man. There's a couple that could be give me Toronto, Ottawa. I was gonna say Quebec, so it wouldn't have mattered. The categories large things. What's the largest bird in the world?
Speaker 2: Largest bird an emu an ostrich, That's what I was thinking about.
Speaker 1: What's the largest animal in the world. I need you to be specific.
Speaker 2: Ah that's the killer whale.
Speaker 1: Incorrect, it's a blue whale. What is the largest country in the world by land area, Russia? Correct? What is the largest desert in the world, not counting just sand, the Sahara Incorrect? It's Antarctic Antarctica. That's a desert. The category is the answer starts with h. What's the capital of Connecticut Hartford? Correct? What's the name of the Greek god of the underworld Hercules? No? Hades? What Hades? The category is history. What historic event happened July twentieth, nineteen sixty nine. Oh, that's the moon landing? Correct? Who refused to give up her seat on a bus in nineteen fifty five? Shout out miss Rosa Parks Correct? In the Wizard of Oz, what was Dorothy's dog's name, Toto? Correct? What's the name of the smart and fearless Colligue that performs a series of heroic tasks for her human owners in the nineteen fifties on a television show Lastie. Correct. Category is the arts. What's the name of the famous street artist and activist whose real name remains unconfirmed? Oh my gosh Banksy Correct? Yes? Who painted the Mona Lisa ban Go? Incorrect? Da Vinci? Who is the artist behind the Starry Night?
Speaker 3: Mmmm?
Speaker 1: Storry night? That's the blurry one that I think sucks?
Speaker 2: Woom, We'll go ahead, Michaelangelo ban goo?
Speaker 1: Which artist painted the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel Michael Angelo? Correct? Dang it. The category's modern music? Who sings pink Pony Club? That's Chapel Room? Incorrect? It's Chapel Roan Roane, not Rome Mother. What rapper is featured on Taylor Swift's song Fortnite? Uh? There's a rapper on her album Kendrick Lamar post Malone Alphaba played by Cynthia Rivo, sings that no one is ever going to bring her down? In which song in the musical movie Wicked to What what song?
Speaker 4: Correct?
Speaker 1: Uh? Can nobody hold me down? Define? Gravity? Billie Eilish also has a famous singer songwriter. Who is he post Malone? Phineas the category children's books. What children's book is Christopher Robin from Winning the Pooh? Correct? Who is the boy who Never Grows up? Peter Pan? Correct? What year was the first iPhone released? Two thousand and seven? Correct? No way? Yeah, how about that? How about that? I mean, I'm doing terrible, so it doesn't matter. But what year did the September eleventh terrorist attacks happen in the United States?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: That's two thousand and one? Correct? And that's fifty questions?
Speaker 2: I mean I maybe got eight out of group and we will Now you got what it terrible?
Speaker 1: That time? Sixteen? You got more than that thirteen? What you got at thirteen out of that group? That's fifty. That ain't good. So you're fifty fifty out of fifty twenty you keep it up your own score too? Well?
Speaker 2: Yeah, now that I know that once you said I had sixteen in the first one. That one, I'm gonna get fifty out of fifty through fifty.
Speaker 1: Lunchbox has a total score of twenty nine questions. Lunchbox, are you ready? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Some of these questions? I mean I've never even heard of this stuff. You have twenty nine points. Yep, you're playing for one hundred dollars in cash. The final fifty questions will we put on a timer? Everybody's will you have ten minutes? For fifty questions? Oh, my gosh, here we go? And what year was I born nineteen eighty?
Speaker 1: Correct? The categories cartoon families? Which animated family includes a character named Stan Smith who works for the CIA. Uh? That's a family guy incorrect? American dad? Oh stupid? What animated family has a baby named Stewie? Family guy? Correct? I thought about that a second. Which cartoon features a mutant rat and a group of crime fighting turtles teenage mutant ninja turtles? Correct? What animated show features the family of Bob Belcher, who runs a burger restaurant Bobs Burger's correct? The category Superheroes? What superhero has a butler named Alfred? A butler named Alfred? Iron Man? Incorrect? Batman? What's the real name of spider Man Peter Parker? Correct? What superhero wields a hammer? What Marvel soars? Correct? What comic book company created Superman?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 2: What comic book company?
Speaker 1: I don't even know what comic book company? Hashburo DC comics. The categories famous TV theme song lyrics? What ninety sitcom begins with so no one told you life was going to be this way? Friend? Talk about clap correct? The Fresh Prince of bel Air theme song tells the story the main character moving from where to where? What's Philadelphia to bel Air? Correct? What classic TV show's theme song had no lyrics and featured a bass heavy groove? Say that again? What classic TV show's theme song had no lyrics and featured a bass heavy groove The Office Seinfeld nineties movies? What's the name of the friendly ghost from the nineteen ninety five movie Casper? Correct? In the Lion King, what is Simba's dad's name Mofosso correct? What band's album cover in classic rock features at prism and a rainbow Pink Floyd correct? What classic rock band had the hit Fortunate Son? The who created's Clearwater Revival? What was the name of the car and night writer kit correct? What soda brand famously changed its formula in the eighties and caused backlash Coca Cola correct? What was the name of the arcade game where players had to eat dots and avoid ghosts bac Man correct? In geography, what continent is the country of Brazil located south America correct? Which two countries share the longest international border? What two countries the United States and Canada? Correct? Wow? Good one. Question seventy two. What country has the most people in the world? China? India? Barely dang it to China, We may redo it. Census checked out. What are the four major oceans four major? Atlantic, Pacific, Indian, Antarctic? Correct? Famous actors is your category? What actor plays wonder Woman in the movies recent movies? Gal Gado correct? Question seventy five. Who played Black Widow in the Marble Cinematic Universe? Scarlet Johansson? Correct? Who played the Joker in The Dark Knight? That was Heath Ledger correct? The category is the planets. You have plenty of time hate planets. God planet is known for having a thick atmosphere made of methane, hydrogen, and helium Helium Jupiter incorrect Uranus. What planet is the farthest from the Sun, known for its strong winds and large dark spot? Pluto Neptune. Pluto not a real planet. Pluto is a dark planet, dwarf planet. What's the largest planet in our solar system? The Earth? Jupiter? I literally have no idea about that, and in this segment here. What's the smallest planet in our solar system? The Earth? No mercury? All right, we're gonna take a break. You got one more round to go off twenty questions. You have five minutes left too of your time. I'm stopping the clock right now. Lunchbox has gone through eighty of them. You have forty nine total? Correct? All right? Is that what passing great? Is that? I don't Oh? Yeah, man, that's probably an a. You are now to question number eighty one? Ready to go? Ready? What do you call a group of jellyfish? Well? Fish, so it has to be a school? Incorrect? A smack? What do you call a group of flamingos? I heard that's incorrect. It's a flamboyant, a flamboyance. All these are from fun Fact Friday. By the way, which bird can't fly but is the fastest running bird? That's the EMU? That's the ostrich again, my god? Question eighty four, which gas station snack is a marshmallow treat covered in chocolate?
Speaker 2: A marshmallow treat covered in chocolate? U? Well, it's'more.
Speaker 1: It is a moon pie. Next question? What beverage is made with tea and is available? In a variety of flavors commonly found in gas stations, and only for ninety nine cents?
Speaker 4: Say that again.
Speaker 1: What beverage is made with tea and is available in variety of flavors commonly found in gas stations and for ninety nine cents? I don't, I'm what is a t if three and a half minutes? Yeah? I don't.
Speaker 2: I guess I don't understand the question. Ice tea is What is that called? Arnold Palmer?
Speaker 1: It's Arizona iced tea, very famous for the ninety nine cents? I ever can what popular gas station snack is known for its slogan that you might snap into slim joom. Correct? What's the name of the fantasy TV show based on the books by George R. R. Martin, the feature Dragons and Warning Kingdoms, Game of Thrones? Correct? What's the name of the Wizarding School and Harry Potter Hogwarts? Correct? May the Force be with You is a Jedi phrase from what film franchise Star Wars? Correct? What anime features seven magical orbs that summon a wish granting dragon? Say that again? What anime features seven magical orbs that summon a wish granting dragon, How to train your dragon dragonball? Eighth grade Science? So far you've got fifty three correct? Yeah. What does the H stand for in H two? Oh? Hydrogen? Correct? What's the center of an atom called nucleus? Correct? What's the boiling point of water in degrees celsius? One dred correct? What gas do plants absorb from the air during photosynthesis? Hydrogen? Carbon dioxide? That's what I meant. How many bases are there in baseball for correct? What is the term for scoring three goals in a hockey game? Hat trick? Correct? The category snacks and candy? What chip brand uses the slogan once you pop, you can't stop springles? Correct? What is the term for a scientist who studies weather a meteorologist? Correct? Two questions left. What is the process by which water turns into vapor and rises into air evaporation? Correct? Final question plenty of time. What is the name of the four world vehicle that carries passengers in a city and is often painted yellow a taxi? Correct? One hundred questions in. Your final score is sixty three. Now, if you're asking for a grade, that would be a D. That's fine with me. D's get diplomas.
Speaker 4: But did DS win.
Speaker 1: No, it's not gonna win. I don't think I'll get it.
Speaker 2: I really think of the superhero, the cartoons, good Grief, and planets.
Speaker 1: You have kids plan and science. Yeah. I don't do science very well.
Speaker 2: You know I told you in fifth grade that's when I realized science sucks.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, thanks, miss Beard. Shout out mister Kane.
Speaker 2: But mister Kane in sixth grade he did teachers how to make stink bombs. That was pretty cool. You think it was our fault? Yeah, Saint Coach Walker, Rest in Peace. He was my seventh grade science teacher.
Speaker 1: Rest and peace. Lunchbox to the final score of sixty three. It's just me and you're in the room. Saw clapp for you. You rolled the dice and had to go first. Ye all right, what do you think? When's it?
Speaker 2: I think sixty nine.
Speaker 1: Eddie originally rolled three, but you gonna go second, so you have to edit the videos. We have to get you second. I love that. Okay, Lunchbox is staying in the room for years.
Speaker 4: Why.
Speaker 1: I don't know, wh why not? He had one hundred questions he got sixty three, right, Yeah, that's the benefit of It's all the same questions. It doesn't matter. Why paper just in case. It's all the same questions every time. Dude, I play easy trivia one way, you play it another way. Okay, are you ready to go? Eddie? Ready? Here we go. Segment one. Aurora borealis is the scientific name for what natural light display in the sky, That is the northern lights. Correct? What are these four planets all have in common? Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune of tune Um. They all rotate counterclockwise. They have rings. That's incorrect. The category is fifth grade science. What's the name for the natural satellite that orbits Earth? Mm? So I always get this one mixed up with sput Nick, and I can't get Sputnik out of my head. Give me sput Nick. The moon, the moon, it's the natural the phouse of the cell, the powerhouse of the cell, nucleus, No, the mitochondria. Oh my gosh. How many legs does an insect have? Which insect? Six? Correct? What state has the longest coastline California, Alaska? What US state is the smallest by land area? See the Rhode Island New Amshure, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, oh my god. What martial artist an actor start and enter the dragon before a sudden death in nineteen seventy three. Brustle correct, Which Latin pop star and queen of Tejano music was tragically killed in nineteen ninety five Selena correct? The category is twenty ten pop culture? What color was the infamous dress argued about? In twenty fifteen? What color was it? It was? They argued about it? It was blue and white? Incorrect? You didn't know. It's too colors though. It's either white and gold or blue and black. Yeah. What Battle Royale video game became a craze in the late twenty tens?
Speaker 6: Battle Royale Royale? Which one Battle Royal? Battle Royale? Which one Battle Royale video game became a craze in the twenty tens. Yes, yes, it's Mario Kart Fortnite?
Speaker 1: Dumb? What famous song did Rebecca Black sing in twenty eleven writing correct? Finish this phrase from the viral Antwine Dotson News interview in twenty ten, Hide your kids, hid your blank, hide your kids, hide your money wife. Oh and that's scary. He got that one, and he kept going, kept going. You knew that, Yeah, I knew that. But I know a lot of other ones. WHOA. What are the three types of matter in the category of They come in threes?
Speaker 4: Okay, three types of matter?
Speaker 1: Wait? Uh state? Okay, gray matter, dark matter, and light matter solid liquid gas? What are the three doesn't matter? What are the three branches of the government? Yeah? Yeah, yeah? Three branches of the government judicial, presidential and capital, Judicial, executive and legislative.
Speaker 4: Ah.
Speaker 1: The Declaration of Independence famously identifies what three unalienable rights life, liberty and blank life, liberty and death the pursuit of happiness. The category is famous state shapes? What US state shape like a boot? The boot that is Idaho, Louisiana. What state looks like a mitten? That's Michigan correct? What state is shaped like a long, narrow peninsula that extends into the Atlantic Ocean? Oh, Florida? Correct? The category's bodies of water love it? What river flows through the Grand Canyon that is the Colorado Correct? What see is nearly the saltest body of water on Earth, the Dead Sea? Correct. What's the smallest ocean of the world's five oceanic divisions, the smallest Indian Arctic? What blue characters live in mushrooms and are led by Papa Smurfs. Correct, Now, what's a Dean? What's the dinosaur's name in Super Mario World? The Dinosaur Yoshi? Correct? What superhero family features Elasti Girl and Mister Incredible The Incredibles? Correct? Time on this one. So far, you have twenty five down. We're gonna take a break. Through twenty five, Lunchbox had sixteen. You have twelve. Okay, I mean I had a bad quarter. I saw better. I was like, oh man, I just had a bad quarter. Dude, those those were hard bad quarter. Lunchbox, you're in the lead right now. Oh man, I can still win it. You'll play to the next quarter. They do whatever you want. And you got twelve points. Okay? Through twenty five. Through twenty five, Lunchbox had sixteen points. Yeah, doesn't matter. Easy trivia. We're going one hundred questions in. We're not a question twenty six ready, yep? And what cartoon does a boy have fairy godparents named Cosmo and Wanda. Let's go with Harry Potter The Fairly Odd Parents. Yeah. The category is North America. What is the island country in North America known for reggae music? Jamaica? Correct? What's the capital of Canada. Uh, that'd be Toronto and correct it's Ottawa. Senators. Large Things is the category. What's the largest bird in the world? Ostrich Correct? What's the largest animal in the world? Be specific? The largest animal in the world would be an elephant, the blue whale. What's the largest country in the world by land area? Asia? Russia? That's what's the largest desert in the world, not counting just the sand, not counting just the sand? Why would you throw that in there? I mean Sahara, Antarctica. The category is the answer starts with H. What's the capital of Connecticut Hartford?
Speaker 4: Correct?
Speaker 1: What's the name of the Greek god of the underworld? Hermi eighties? Category's history? What historic event happened July twentieth, nineteen sixty nine. July twenty, nineteen sixty nine. That'd be the moonlanding? Correct? Who refused to give up her seat on a bus in nineteen fifty five? Her name is Rosa Parks. Correct. The category's famous pets and the Wizard of Oz? What was with these dogs? Name Toto? Correct? What's the name of the smart and fearless collie that performs a series of heroic tasks for Human Owners. In the nineteen fifty television show Lassie Correct. What's the name of the famous street artist and activist whose real name and identity remain unconfirmed? Banksy correct? Who painted the Mona Lisa da Vinci correct? Who painted the Starry Night bing Go correct? Which artist painted the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel Michelangelo? Correct? Who sings Pink Pony Club in the category of modern music, Pink Pony Club, And we go from Michelangelo to this it's a category change n correct? What rapper is featured on Taylor Swift song Fortnite Drake in correct? Post Malone Alphaba, played by Cynthia Rivo, sings that no one one is ever going to bring her down? In which song from Wicked, I Don't Know Here comes the which is correct? Defining gravity? Billie Eilish has a famous singer songwriter brother. Who is he? Yeah, let's say his name Phineas correct? In children's books, what book is Christopher Robin from Winnie the Pooh? Correct? Who is the boy who never grows up? Peter Pan correct? Famous years is this category? What year was the first iPhone released two thousand and three two thousand and seven Lunchbox got that one. Of course? What year did the September eleventh terrorist attacks happen? Two thousand and one? Correct? That's fifty through round two. If my math is right, you're down one. Lunchbox after two had twenty nine, Eddie has twenty eight. Wow, you just talked still in the league. You're on it, hey, but look who's catching He's still in the lady. When you got Phineas, I was like, give me a break. Is still in the league. You have ten minutes total to get to the last fifty questions? Okay, ready to go? Ready? Famous years? And what year was I born nineteen eighty? Correct? Category is cartoon families? Which animated family includes a character named Stan Smith who works for the CIA American Dad? Correct? What animated family has a baby named Stewie peta Peter Griffins. I'll accept it? Or family guy? Because question is what animated family? Yeah, Grammic Works. Which cartoon featured a mutant rat in his group of crime fighting turtles? Oh? That is a teenage mutant ninja turtles? Correct? What animated show features the family of Bob Belcher who runs a burger restaurant, Bob's Burgers. Correct? The category of superheroes. What superhero has a butler named Alfred Alford Batman correct? What's the real name of spider Man Peter Parker correct? Which superhero in the Marvel universe wields a hammer a thor correct? What comic book company created Superman DC? Correct? Famous TV theme lyrics? What nineties sitcom theme began with so No One told you Life was going to be this way? Friends? Correct? The Fresh Prince of bel Air theme song tells the story of the main character moving from where to Where, West Philadelphia to bel Air? Correct? What classic TV show's theme song had no lyrics and featured a bass, heavy groove Seinfeld correct? Nineties movies, what's the name of the friendly ghost in the nineteen ninety five movie Casper? Correct? In The Lion King, what is Simba's dad's name move Fas correct? What band's album cover in classic rock features a prism in a rainbow pink Floyd Correct? What classic rock band had to hit fortunate sun Creedom's Clearwater Revival correct? Eighties pop culture is your category? What was the name of the car and night Rider kit correct? What soda brand famously changed its formula in the eighties and caused backlash Coca Cola correct. What was the name of the arcade game where players had to eat dots and avoid ghosts back man? Correct? Geography? What continent is the country of Brazil located South America? Correct? Which two countries share the longest international border, US and Canada? Correct? What country has the most people in the world China incorrect? India one? China too. Name the four major oceans Pacific, Atlantic, and Arctic correct. What actor plays Wonder Woman in the movies Recent Movies? Yes, her name is Shilah Booth incorrect. Who played Black Widow in the Marble Cinematic Universe Scarlett Johansson correct? Who played the Joker in The Dark Knight correct? What planet is known for having a thick atmosphere made of methane, hydrogen, and helium. Oh, that is a Earth incorrect? What planet is the farthest from the Sun, known for its strong winds and large dark spot Pluto incorrect Neptune.
Speaker 7: Also.
Speaker 1: What's the largest planet in our solar system Venus incorrect Jupiter? What's the smallest planet in our solar system? Pluto? No Mercury. Take a break. You have twenty questions left. You're three round three. You're I thought, man, okay, I thought more than three, but okay, yeah, but he was on the same role. Really yeah, like there's like an easier streak. Yeah, that happens right there. We have one more spot with Eddie. You did the same thing we got none of the plane is right, Eddie? Have twenty questions left? How much time do I have? Over five minutes and ten seconds?
Speaker 4: Love it?
Speaker 1: Take your time man, like a minute per question? Fifth grade animal knowledge? What do you call a group of jellyfish? It is a it's a school, it's a smack.
Speaker 4: That's cool.
Speaker 1: What do you call a group of flamingos flock of flamboyance? Really? Which bird cannot fly, but it is the fastest running bird Ostrich Correct? Which gas station snack is a marshmallow treat covered in chocolate moonpie? Correct? What beverage is made with tea and it's available in a variety of flavors commonly found in gas stations and for only ninety nine cents?
Speaker 4: Really, Arizona?
Speaker 1: Correct, that's a deal. Which popular gas station snack is known for its slogan that you might snap into a slim gem? Correct? The category's nerd culture what's the name of this fantasy TV show based on the books by George R. R. Martin that features dragons and warring kingdoms dungeons and dragons Incorrect? Game of Thrones. What's the name of the wizarding school in Harry Potter Hogsworts Hogwart? Correct? You said hogswarts and may the Force be with you as a Jedi phrase from what film franchise Star Wars? Correct? What anime features seven magical orbs that summon a wish granting dragon? You repeat the question. What anime features seven magical orbs that some in a wish granting dragon? Crunchy roll on the dragon bowl? What does the H stand for in H two O hydrogen? Correct? What's the center of an atom called nucleus? Correct? What is the boiling point of water in degrees celsius? Boiling? What is the boiling point of water in degrees celsius? Correct? Right now, you're at sixty. You need three to break launch boxes. Record what gas do planets absorb from the air during photosynthesis gas? You have two minutes and twenty seconds nitrogen carbon dioxide. You have six questions left. You're down three. How many bases are there in baseball, three bases included, I mean three without home plate. Mike, I would have accepted either from lunchbox. Yeah, I think we will accept either. Okay, three bases or would have also been accepted. And it's not really a base, but it is a plate. What's the term for scoring three goals in a hockey game? Hat trick? Correct? Which chip brand uses the slogan once you pop the fund, don't stop springles? Correct? You get any more of these, You've taken the lead. Okay, you have three questions left. What's the term for a scientist who studies weather meteorologists? Correct? What is the process by which water turns into vapor and rises into the air evaporation? Correct? What is the name of the four wheeled vehicle that carries passengers in a city and is often painted yellow A school bus? Wow?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the school bus has more than four wheels.
Speaker 4: Eddie.
Speaker 1: You finished with sixty five? Oh, my idiot, God due, there are some of those that are so done, like hogwarts, hogswarts. That's stupid. I'm gonna I'm gonna kick myself with that one. That was you could argued that one was my number sixty five. Sixty five has sixty three. That's close, dude, and we have Amy, Morgan and Abby still yet to come. I mean Amy's the threat. I mean Abby might get thirty Morgan, like you think Morgan? Hiye, okay, maybe we will continue on.
Speaker 2: We'regan will get all the superhero and that's it.
Speaker 1: That's it. It's time for easy trivia. One hundred questions for Morgan. Now, Morgan, you'll get a hundred questions. If we're looking at the past scores, Eddie ended up the score of sixty five. He's in the lead.
Speaker 9: Oh wow, sixty five.
Speaker 1: Lunchbox got sixty three.
Speaker 9: Okay, we're in the sixties.
Speaker 1: Are you ready to go?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 9: I'm scared, but you know.
Speaker 8: Let's do it.
Speaker 9: No time like the present.
Speaker 1: One hundred questions. Here's your first twenty five questions. They begin now. Aurora borealis is the scientific name for what natural light display in the sky, the northern lights. Correct. What do these four planets all have in common? Jupiter, sad Uranus, and Neptune.
Speaker 5: I'm an old Jupiter, and I think they all have rings.
Speaker 9: Well, oh gosh, now I don't know.
Speaker 4: I'm scared.
Speaker 9: Am my own time limits here?
Speaker 1: Kind of okay?
Speaker 9: Uh? They have rings.
Speaker 1: Correct. Okay, you're the first person to get both of those. Right?
Speaker 4: Really?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 1: What's the name for the natural satellite that orbits Earth the moon? Correct? What's the powerhouse of the cell?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 9: The powerhouse of the cell? What's the science song that I learned?
Speaker 1: Is it the.
Speaker 7: Mitochondria that's the only one that's coming to my mind? Or is it a lot simpler than that? I don't know mitochondria?
Speaker 1: Correct?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 1: How many legs does an insect have?
Speaker 9: Well, even a spider has eight? But is a spider?
Speaker 4: And insects?
Speaker 9: Is an insect?
Speaker 4: Six?
Speaker 5: And then they're like, the spider's just throwing me off, but a spider is also an insect?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: How many legs does an insect have? Eight? Six?
Speaker 4: Second?
Speaker 1: Incorrect? What state has the longest coastline?
Speaker 5: The state has the longest coastline. It has to be Well, then you have Texas, You've got California, I mean California, feels correct, California?
Speaker 1: Alaska? Oh? What US state is the smallest by land area?
Speaker 9: The smallest by land area.
Speaker 5: Well, you have a Rhode Island up here, you have Maryland, you.
Speaker 9: Have I'm looking at that little thing New Jersey.
Speaker 5: Kind of small. I feel like it has to be Rhode Island. Though Rhode Island I went through in like ten minutes.
Speaker 4: Your answer Rhode Island.
Speaker 1: Correct. The category is dead Celebrities, which martial artists and actor start and enter the dragon before a sudden death in nineteen seventy three.
Speaker 9: Enter the Dragon Enter the Dragon?
Speaker 1: Which Marshall art as an actor started to enter the Dragon before a sudden death in nineteen seventy three?
Speaker 5: Is that the same guy as Karate Kid? And now I can't all one thing?
Speaker 9: Is King jung U? And I don't think that's I think that's a position you need to answer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, time ain't correct.
Speaker 4: Ken Jungin.
Speaker 1: Bruce Lee, who which Latin pop star in Queen of t'hano music was tragically killed in nineteen ninety five, Selena correct. Twenty tens pop culture is the category. What color was the infamous dress people argued about in twenty fifteen?
Speaker 4: What color like?
Speaker 5: But the correct color of the colors they argued?
Speaker 1: What color was the infamous dress people argued over in twenty fifteen, Well.
Speaker 5: It looked like it was white and gold, but then people.
Speaker 4: Thought it was like blue.
Speaker 1: What is your answer?
Speaker 9: White and gold?
Speaker 1: Correct? I would have accept a white and gold or blue and black. That's correct. What Battle Royal video game became a craze in the twenty tens?
Speaker 4: Battle Royale.
Speaker 9: Twenty ten's to me? That would be Mario Kart? Was that Battle Royale?
Speaker 8: Though?
Speaker 5: Was there something else? Is there something like cad Call of Duty? Is that battle with Battle Royale?
Speaker 4: Need an answer?
Speaker 1: Mario Kart incorrect? Fortnite? What famous song did Rebecca Black sing in twenty eleven Friday? Correct? Finish the phrase from the viral Antoine Dowson News interview in twenty ten Hid your kids?
Speaker 4: Hydrir Hi your kids?
Speaker 9: Hide your wife?
Speaker 1: Correct? The categories things that come in threes? What are the three types of matter?
Speaker 9: Ooh? Types of matter?
Speaker 5: Okay, you've got a solid, a liquid and a gas solid liquid gas? Is there anything else? And there solid? Liquid gas?
Speaker 1: Correct? What are the three branches of the US government?
Speaker 9: Executive judicial, show? What is the other one?
Speaker 7: I want to It's not residents, executive, executive, judicial, and legislatorship.
Speaker 9: It was when they passed state. What's the state? One?
Speaker 1: Three seconds?
Speaker 9: Executive answer?
Speaker 1: State incorrect? Executive, judicial and legislatives legislative, The Declaration of Independence famously identifies three unalienable rights, life, liberty, and blank.
Speaker 7: I wanted to say the pursuit of happiness. I don't think that's correct. Through a pursuit of justice, life, liberty, and blank. Your answer in the pursuit of justice the pursuit of happiness.
Speaker 4: Thought was just a movie.
Speaker 1: Famous state shapes you want? Question seventeen. What US shape is shaped like a boot? A US state is shaped like.
Speaker 9: A boot Louisiana?
Speaker 1: Correct? What state looks like a mitten? Michigan correct? What state of shape like a long, narrow peninsula that extends into the Atlantic Ocean Florida? Correct? The categories bodies of water? What river flows through the Grand Canyon?
Speaker 4: The Colorado River?
Speaker 1: Correct? What sea is nearly the saltiest body of water on Earth? What sea is nearly the saltiest body of water on Earth?
Speaker 4: What sea you have?
Speaker 9: The Mediterranean Sea? You also have the Red Sea?
Speaker 4: What other seas are there? What's sea feel like?
Speaker 5: It has to be Mediterranean because Mediterranean, for some reason, has to be salty in my brain?
Speaker 1: Answer Mediterranean incorrect? The Dead Sea. What's the smallest ocean of the world's five oceanic divisions? What's the smallest ocean.
Speaker 5: It's not Pacific, It's not You have Pacific, Indian, Antarctic, Southern?
Speaker 4: What am I missing? Pacific?
Speaker 1: Answer? Ah, Indian incorrect, the Arctic? No. What blue characters in mushrooms and are led by Papa Smurfs? Correct? What is the dinosaur's name in Super Mario.
Speaker 4: World, Oh Yoshi?
Speaker 1: Correct? What Superhero family features Elasti Girl and Mister Incredible the Incredibles correct? Through twenty five questions, Morgan, you have twelve excuse me, seventeen correct? Okay, Eddie had twelve, Lunchbox had sixteen. Okay, so you're up by one. Right now, we are to question twenty six out of one hundred. Morgan, are you ready?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I'm ready.
Speaker 9: I'm shaking, I'm like my body. I'm anxious.
Speaker 1: You have five seconds street question. He went on a little too long last time. Sorry, don't be sorry to me. Okay, next question? What cartoon does a boy have fairy godparents named Cosmo and Wanda.
Speaker 5: Oh that's Jimmy Turner. Fairly odd parents is the thing? Can I say jim that's his name?
Speaker 1: Mike? I said in what cartoon? So she that's gonna be incorrect. In the name of the show. She said it, but it was after.
Speaker 9: She said Jimmy five seconds.
Speaker 1: You can't, like, say, a bunch of answers, but they are technically both the acts. The fairly odd parents can't give you that one. What is the island country in North America known for reggae music Jamaica? Correct. What's the capital city of Canada Quebec, Ottawa? The category is large things. What's the largest bird in the world.
Speaker 5: The largest bird in the world, uh an Ostrich correct.
Speaker 1: What's the largest animal in the world, The largest animal?
Speaker 9: Just animal has to be a whale, or there's also an elephant, but.
Speaker 4: I think a whale is bigger whale more specific?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 1: Killer whale incorrect the blue whale. What is the largest country in the world by land area?
Speaker 9: The largest country in the world?
Speaker 8: Ye're old?
Speaker 9: Is China?
Speaker 1: Incorrect? Russia? What's the largest desert in the world, not counting just the sand, the Sahara Desert Incorrect? Antarctica?
Speaker 4: Are you serious?
Speaker 1: I would have never I've never gone. The category is the answer starts with H. What's the capital of Connecticut Hartford? Correct? What's the name of the Greek god of the underworld? No?
Speaker 9: No, no, that that that this is.
Speaker 10: Satan is It starts the age times hades. It is combinable the category's history. What historic event happened on July twentieth, nineteen sixty nine.
Speaker 1: July twentieth, nineteen sixty nine.
Speaker 5: We were nineteen sixty nine the Boston Tea Party.
Speaker 1: Famous moonlanding First Moonland who refused to give up her seat on the bus in nineteen fifty five Rosa Parks Correct. The category is Famous Pets and the Wizard of Oz. What was Dorothy's dog's name?
Speaker 4: Toto?
Speaker 1: Correct? What's the name of the smart and fearless collie that performs a series of heroic tasks for human owners in the nineteen FIFTYES TV show Lassie Correct? What is the name of the famous street artist and activist whose real name and identity remain unconfirmed?
Speaker 4: Say that one more time.
Speaker 1: What's the name of the famous street artist and activist whose real name and identity remain unconfirmed?
Speaker 5: Oh, he does this run in paper and he does the stupidest art pieces.
Speaker 4: What is his name?
Speaker 5: Bobo Lobop pop answer Bobo incorrect?
Speaker 4: Banks?
Speaker 1: Who painted the.
Speaker 9: Mona Lisa Leonardo da Vinci?
Speaker 1: Correct? Who painted the starry night.
Speaker 5: Is that the other guy that's not Picasso? Maybe it's a nonfind the uh the ear guy who's the is that? DEFINCHI is that the Picasso?
Speaker 4: No, don't do that.
Speaker 1: In correct?
Speaker 4: Vince van Goes.
Speaker 1: You're guy who pained the Sistine Chapel the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel Pico incorrect? Michaelangelo the category's modern music? Who sings Pink Pony.
Speaker 4: Club Chapel Road?
Speaker 1: Correct? What rapper is featured on Taylor Swift's Fortnite plus alone? Correct? Alphaba played by Cynthia Rivo sings that no one is ever gonna bring her down? In which song? In the musical movie Wicked? Gravity more specific is a one word song gravity? There's no one word.
Speaker 9: Gravity is all It's gonna get us down?
Speaker 1: Time? Define gravity.
Speaker 4: Song.
Speaker 1: Billie Eilish also has a famous singer songwriter brother. Who is he Phineas correct? Children's books is the category? What children's book is Christopher Robbin from The Poop? Correct? Who is the boy who Never grows up?
Speaker 4: Peter Pan?
Speaker 1: Correct? Famous years? What year was the first iPhone released?
Speaker 4: Gay? What year was in I kind of hear?
Speaker 9: Two thousand and one?
Speaker 1: In correct? Two thousand and seven. What year did the September eleventh terrorist attacks happened in the United States?
Speaker 9: That was two thousand and one.
Speaker 1: Correct, that's fifty questions. We will pause here. That was rough. Your score through two rounds is thirty questions. Eddie had twenty eight, Lunchbox had twenty nine. You're still in the lead through two rounds. That was stressful categories famous years. You have ten minutes to finish all the rest of these questions. Okay, And what year was I born?
Speaker 5: Your four of us forty? You were born in nineteen That mask going to hurt my head.
Speaker 7: Nineteen Wait, hold on, hold on, can I just can I say.
Speaker 4: Here for a second.
Speaker 9: I'm thirty one, you're forty five, so ninety three?
Speaker 5: Were you born in nineteen eighty one?
Speaker 1: Correct? Nineteen eighty is the Which animated Family includes a character named Stan Smith who works for the CIA?
Speaker 9: Anim animated Stan?
Speaker 1: Which animated Family includes a character named Stan Smith who works for the CIA?
Speaker 9: Stan Stan? Are you south Park?
Speaker 1: Incorrect? American Dad? What cartoon has an animated family with a baby named Stewie? That South Park family? Guy?
Speaker 9: Why are so many animated ones?
Speaker 1: Because it's cartoon families? In the category, which cartoon featured a mutant rat and his crime fighting turtles.
Speaker 5: The teenage mutant Ninja Turtles?
Speaker 1: Correct? What animated show features the family of Bob Belcher who runs a burger restaurant, Tina.
Speaker 9: And Bob and Bob the Burgers.
Speaker 4: Is it Bob Burger, Bob the Burgers?
Speaker 5: Is it Tina in Bob Filter Bob's Burgers?
Speaker 1: Correct? Yes, The category is superheroes. What superhero has a or named Alfred Batman? Correct? What is the real name of spider Man Peter Parker? Correct? Which Marvel superhero wields a hammer or correct? What comic book company created Superman? That Stanley is Marvel? What comic book company created Superman DC? Correct? Famous TV theme song lyrics is the next category. What nineties sitcom theme song began with? So no one told you life was going to be this way?
Speaker 4: No One.
Speaker 9: Friends?
Speaker 1: Correct? The Fresh Prince of bel Air theme song tells the story of the main character moving from where to where.
Speaker 5: From West Philadelphia, born and raised on a playground and where I spent most of my days tyson and relax, uncle and I've spent all time in the neighborhood to bell Air.
Speaker 9: He Moves to bel Air vis Philadelphia to bel Air?
Speaker 1: Correct? What classic TV show theme had no lyrics and featured a bass, heavy grooves?
Speaker 4: Two and a halfman Seinfeld?
Speaker 1: What's the name of the friendly ghost from the nineteen ninety five movie. In the category of nineties movies, what's the name of the friendly ghost from the nineteen ninety five movie?
Speaker 5: I think his name was Casper or was it Jasper Jasper Casper?
Speaker 1: Correct? In the Lion King? What was Simba's dad's name, Musassa correct? Classic rock is a category. What band's album cover features a prism and a rainbow?
Speaker 9: A prism? I know I've seen that before. A prism and a rainbow?
Speaker 4: What are you?
Speaker 1: Who are you? Az DC, Pink Floyd? What classic rock band had to hit song fortunate Son?
Speaker 5: I don't know, we know what This is not my category the former time, what classic rock band had to hit fortunate Son?
Speaker 1: The Eagles incorrect? Created a clear Water revival? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Never want to go about.
Speaker 1: Eighties pop culture. What was the name of the car and night rider? Uh?
Speaker 9: Camaro kit?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: What soda brand famously changed its formula in the eighties and caused backlash. What soda brand company famously changed its formula in the eighties.
Speaker 5: It has to be Pepsier coke because Pepsi and Cocher always like the height and they always had these massive campaigns.
Speaker 1: You will run out of time if you don't answering quicker correct. What is the name of the arcade game where players had to eat dots and avoid ghosts?
Speaker 4: Pac Man?
Speaker 1: Correct? The categories geography. What continent is the country of Brazil located.
Speaker 9: In South America?
Speaker 1: Correct? What do countries share the longest international border?
Speaker 5: Ooh uh ah, I forget no no no, no, no, no no on.
Speaker 1: China and Russia Incorrect? United States and Canada as the answer. What country has the most people in the world? What country China? Incorrect? India? What are the four major oceans.
Speaker 5: The Atlantic, Pacific, Indian, an Arctic?
Speaker 1: Correct? What actor in the category of famous actors played wonder Woman in the recent film gal Gado correct? Who played Black Widow in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Scarlett Johanson correct? Who played the Joker in The Dark Knight oh Keith Edger correct? What planet in the category of planets is known for having a thick atmosphere made of methane? Hydrogen and helium mars Uranus. What planet is the farthest from the Sun, known for its strong winds and a large dark spot?
Speaker 5: My very energetic mother, just nine pizzas well. Is Pluto still plant? Because it's Pluto? If we're the furthest if it's still planet, your answer is a very energetic mother, Just.
Speaker 4: Pluto?
Speaker 1: Incorrect? Neptune because it's a planet. Correct? Correct? What's the largest planet in our solar system?
Speaker 9: In our solar system? The Sun?
Speaker 1: What's the largest planet in our solar system? That Son's not a planet? Jupiter?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: What what's the smallest planet in our solar system?
Speaker 9: Okay, smallest? Pluto's really throwing the off right now.
Speaker 1: Pluto Mercury. Pluto's not a planet. Twenty questions left, one more break. You only have three minutes to get the next twenty questions because you took so long.
Speaker 9: I know, Listen is really throwing me off there. That is no longer considered a plant.
Speaker 1: The final twenty questions coming up right now. You have a score of forty seven. Eddie had a score of fifty two at this point. Okay, you lost a lot of ground that round. That was rough. You need a big round here three and a half minutes to get through twenty questions? Okay, here we go. What do you call a group of jellyfish?
Speaker 9: A school?
Speaker 1: A smack? What do you call a group of flamingos?
Speaker 4: I did?
Speaker 9: This is my fun fact? Why can't I remember it? A flirt?
Speaker 4: A single? A uh swing.
Speaker 1: Go? A flamboyant?
Speaker 9: Flamboyant?
Speaker 1: What bird can't fly but is the fastest running bird?
Speaker 4: An ostrich?
Speaker 1: Correct? Gas station snacks? What gas station snack is a marshmallow tree covered in chocolate?
Speaker 5: A marshmallow tree covered in chocolate. A musketeer as three musketeer in correct?
Speaker 1: A moonpie? What beverage is made with tea and is available in a variety of flavors commonly found in gas stations for only ninety nine cents an iced tea and correct Arizona tea. What popular gas station snack is known for its slogan that you might snap into.
Speaker 5: You might snap into it?
Speaker 4: Kick kat a slim gym?
Speaker 1: Categories nerd culture. What's the name of the fantasy TV show based on the books by George R. R. Martin that features dragons and warning kingdoms, Game of Thrones? Correct? What's the name of the Wizarding School in Harry Potter Hogwarts. Correct? May the Force be with you as a Jedi phrase from what French star Wars? Correct? What anime features seven magical orbs? That some in a wish granting dragon?
Speaker 9: What anime? One more time?
Speaker 1: What anime features seven magical orbs? That's some in a wish granting dragon? How does dream your dragon? Dragon ball? Eighth grade science? What does H stand for in H two O?
Speaker 4: Hydrogen?
Speaker 1: Correct? What's the center of an atom called.
Speaker 4: The cruss, the core, the core nucleus.
Speaker 1: What's the boiling point of water in celsius? What gas do plants absorb during photosynthesis?
Speaker 9: Hydrogen?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: H two oh?
Speaker 9: Hydrogen?
Speaker 1: Carbon incorrect? Carbon dioxide? In sports? How many bases are there in baseball?
Speaker 4: Four?
Speaker 1: Correct? What's the term for scoring three goals in a hockey game?
Speaker 4: For three?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 9: Am I slim?
Speaker 5: No no no, Jim, Jim, I don't know?
Speaker 1: A hat trick? Yes? What chip brand uses the slogan once you pop, you can't stop pringles? Correct? What's the term for a scientist who studies weather a meteorologist? Correct? What's the process by which water turns into vapor and rises into the air? Uh, boiling evaporation. And finally, what's the name of the four wheled vehicle that carries passengers in a city and is often painted yellow a taxi cap? Correct of taxis correct? You ended up with fifty six points. Right now you're in last place. That's rude Eddie with sixty five, lunchbox with sixty three, and you have fifty six. Right now you're in last place. Sorry, Morgan. Abby's next in the one hundred question Easy Trivia Challenge. Abby, you get twenty five questions to start.
Speaker 4: You ready, Yep, We're ready.
Speaker 1: Timer's on, Here we go. Aurora borealis is the scientific name for what natural light display in.
Speaker 4: The sky, that is the northern lights.
Speaker 1: Correct. What do these four planets all have in common? Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune.
Speaker 4: They all have moons?
Speaker 1: Incorrect, they have rings? Okay, how many you guys get that one right? The category is fifth grade science. What's the name of the natural satellite at orbits Earth.
Speaker 4: The Moon?
Speaker 1: Correct? What is the what'd you guess?
Speaker 2: No, I guess I don't know what the galaxy?
Speaker 1: What's the powerhouse of the cell mitochondria? Correct? How many legs does an insect have the six correct? The category of states. What state has the longest coastline California, Alaska?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 1: I don't think anyone got that right. What US state is smallest by land area Vermont, Rhode Island. Dead Celebrities Your category? Which martial artists and actor start in entered the Dragon before his sudden death in nineteen seventy three? Literally, what martial artist and actor start in enter the Dragon before his death in nineteen seventy three?
Speaker 4: I don't know. Robin Williams, Bruce Lee. That's not right, okay.
Speaker 1: Which Latin pop star also known as the Queen of Ftahano music, was tragically killed in nineteen ninety five, Selena Selena correct? Twenty ten Pop cultures the category what color was the infamous dress people argued over in twenty fifteen? Oh? Blue and black correct? Or white? Gold is correct? What Battle Royale video game became a craze in the late twenty tens?
Speaker 4: Battle Royal? Wait? Can you say one more time?
Speaker 1: What Battle Royale video game became a craze in the late twenty tens?
Speaker 4: I have no idea Fortnite? Oh yeah?
Speaker 1: What famous song did Rebecca Black sing?
Speaker 11: At twenty eleven Friday, Friday, gotta get down on Friday?
Speaker 4: What answer Friday?
Speaker 1: Correct? Finish the phrase from this viral Antwine Dotson News interview. Hid your kids hide your wives?
Speaker 4: How your kids hide your wives?
Speaker 1: How'd your kid give it to your wife?
Speaker 4: Kids and wives?
Speaker 1: Hid your kids hide your wife? Oh?
Speaker 4: I know, dang it?
Speaker 1: Things that come in threes? Is the category? What are the three types of matter?
Speaker 9: Gas?
Speaker 4: Solid, liquid?
Speaker 1: Correct? What are the three branches of the US government?
Speaker 11: Oh, my gosh, judicial, executive, legislative?
Speaker 1: Correct? The Declaration of Independence famously identifies three unalienable rights life, liberty, and blank.
Speaker 4: And the pursuit of happiness?
Speaker 1: Correct?
Speaker 11: Is oh, that was like from a movie or something pretty good.
Speaker 1: I think Morgan thought the same thing and ran away from it because of the movie The Pursuit of Happiness With Wilson's That's exactly.
Speaker 4: Why I ran. I was like, no way, that's didn't say it.
Speaker 9: I said to presume of justice.
Speaker 1: What US state abbey and famous state shapes? What US state is shaped like a boot Louisiana? Correct? What state looks like a mitten Michigan? Correct? What state is shaped like a long, narrow peninsula that extends into the Atlantic Ocean Florida. Correct? The category is bodies of water. What river flows through the.
Speaker 4: Grand Canyon, Colorado?
Speaker 1: Correct? What sea is nearly the saltiest body of water on Earth?
Speaker 11: Oh, my gosh, I only know one, see the Dead Sea?
Speaker 1: Correct?
Speaker 9: What can you name Baltic Mediterranean?
Speaker 1: Abby? What's the smallest ocean in the world of the world's five oceanic divisions, Arctic? Correct? It is what blue characters in the category of cartoon characters live in mushrooms and are led by Papa Smurfs. Correct? What is the dinosaur name in Super Mario World?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: What's the dinosaur's name in Super Mario World?
Speaker 4: I don't know that.
Speaker 1: And your final question of this round, what super hero family features Alasta Girl and Mister Incredible? I don't know that one the Incredibles.
Speaker 4: Oh, so through.
Speaker 1: Round one, Eddie had twelve, Lunchbox had sixteen, Morgan had seventeen, abb you have seventeen. You're currently after round one?
Speaker 2: Can I say it must be something about Kansas education? They both got the mitochondria. I didn't even know what that was. So are you complimenting Kansas? Your tone feels very aggressive?
Speaker 1: I'm like, what happened in Texas. They didn't teach just model Chandria. Okay, we will come back, Abby. You'll go with round two easy trivia? Abby? Ready? And what cartoon does a boy have fairy godparents named Cosmo and Wanda? And what cartoon does a boy have fairy godparents named Cosmo and Wanda?
Speaker 11: I can see it then, I'm I'm not gonna get it, Peter.
Speaker 1: Pan, fairly odd parents. The category is North of America. What is the island country in North America known for reggae music?
Speaker 4: Jamaica?
Speaker 1: Correct? What's the capital city of Canada?
Speaker 4: Is it Quebec?
Speaker 1: Incorrect? It's Ottawa. The category is large Things. What's the largest bird in the world Ostrich correct? What's the largest animal in the world.
Speaker 4: That would be an elephant?
Speaker 1: In correct, the blue whale. What's the largest country in the world by land area?
Speaker 4: Asia?
Speaker 1: Not a country that's a continent. Answer is Russia. What's the largest desert in the world and not just counting just the sand Sahara? The Antarctica? Antarctica? It is crazy, right, nobody's got that one.
Speaker 8: Ok.
Speaker 1: The answer starts with h. What's the capital of Connecticut Hertford? Correct? What's the name of the Greek god of the underworld Hedies correct?
Speaker 11: What brings work in today?
Speaker 4: Come on?
Speaker 1: What historic event in history? What historic event happened July twentieth, nineteen sixty.
Speaker 4: Nine, Well said that too soon? Oh, Hiroshima Kiroshima.
Speaker 1: Oh no December? Oh, that's the moonlanding, moonlanding.
Speaker 4: Eddie, don't look at me like that? Looking at it?
Speaker 1: Who refused to give up her seat on the bus in nineteen fifty five Rosa Parks correct. The category's famous pets and the Wizard of Oz. What was Dorothy's dog's name? Toto correct? What's the name of the smart and fearless collie that performs a series of heroic tasks for her human owners in the nineteen fifty television show Lassie Correct. What's the name of the famous street artist and the category of the arts who's also an activist and his real name and identity remain unconfirmed?
Speaker 4: I'm the Worldless street artist.
Speaker 1: What's the name of the famous street artist and activist whose real name and identity remain unconfirmed? The artist in correct? Banksy who painted the Mona Lisa's I think? Oh?
Speaker 11: Leonardo Leonardo da Vinci DiCaprio, what, Oh.
Speaker 4: My gosh, I said Dicabrio da Vinci is correct.
Speaker 1: Who painted the Starry Night? That is van Go correct? Who painted the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel Michael Angelo correct? The category's modern music? Who sings Pink Pony club Shop? Correct? What rapper is featured on Taylor Swift's song Fortnite?
Speaker 4: Oh, No, Fortnite the rapper? Why can I not think? Who this is? Can you sing it?
Speaker 1: Post Malona?
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: Alphaba played by Cynthia Revo sings that no one is quote ever gonna bring her down? In which song from the musical movie Wicked. Alphaba played by Cynthia Rivo sings no one's ever gonna bring her down? In what song from Wicked?
Speaker 4: Gravity?
Speaker 1: Define? Gravity? You Billie Eilish has a famous singer songwriter brother. Who is he?
Speaker 11: Oh, It's like Phineas Phineas correct?
Speaker 1: The category children's books. What children's book is Christopher Robin from The Pooh Correct? Who is the boy who Never grows up?
Speaker 4: Peter Pan?
Speaker 1: Correct? What year in the category of famous years was the first iPhone released?
Speaker 4: When was that almost there?
Speaker 8: Something?
Speaker 4: Two thousand and two?
Speaker 1: Two thousand and seven?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: What year did the September eleventh, terrorist attacks happened two thousand and one. Correct, that's fifty questions so far. She just halfway through. Let's look at where we are? Oh, my goodness? Through fifty Lunchbox had a score of twenty nine. Who Eddie had a score of twenty eight, and Morgan had a score of thirty Wow. Whoa yeah? And Abby has a score of thirty two. No, you're on a run right now going. You guys are jinxing her. That's that's good. I do not like it. It's not fair. It's so good, Abby, you're on a timer. You have fifty questions left. You're currently in the lead by two over the next person up? Who is Morgan? Was in the lead after around? Too? Right? Here we go? And what year was I born?
Speaker 4: Eighty four?
Speaker 1: No? Not to eighty. The category is cartoon families. Cartoon families, Which animated Family includes a character named Stan Smith who works for the CIA.
Speaker 4: Oh I can see him?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 4: No time?
Speaker 1: A family guy incorrect? American Dad? What animated family has a baby named Steuwie?
Speaker 4: That is family guy?
Speaker 1: Correct? Or the griff? That's would have been acceptable. What cartoon featured a mutant rat and his group of crime fighting turtles ninja turtles. You're more specific.
Speaker 4: Teenage mutant ninja turtle.
Speaker 1: Correct. What animated show features the family of Bob Belcher, who runs a burger restaurant SpongeBob.
Speaker 4: Oh, that's funny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, it's Bob's Burgers.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 1: What superhero and the category of superheroes? What superhero has a butler named Alfred Batman? Correct? What's the real name of Spider Man?
Speaker 4: Oh, Peter Parker?
Speaker 1: Correct? Which Marvel superhero wields a hammer or correct? What comic book company created Superman?
Speaker 4: The Amazing stories.
Speaker 1: Of I don't know DC comics. Famous TV theme songs. What nineties sitcom theme begins with so no one told you life was gonna be this way? Friends, Friends? Correct? The Fresh Prince of bel Air theme song tells the story of the main character moving from where to where.
Speaker 11: I like to take a minute? Are right there, bel Air? From where to where? Phil in West Philadelphia born and raised to bell Air?
Speaker 1: Your answer is.
Speaker 4: West Philadelphia to bel Air.
Speaker 1: Correct. What classic TV show's theme song had no lyrics and featured a bass heavy groove? What?
Speaker 4: What was it the show?
Speaker 1: What classic TV show's theme song had no lyrics and featured a bass, heavy groove and order Seinfeld. The categories nineties movies. What's the name of the friendly ghost from the nineteen ninety five movie Casper Correct? In the Lion King, what was Simba's dad's name Mafasa correct? What band's album cover features a prism in a rainbow? In the category of classic rock, What band's album cover features a prism in a rainbow?
Speaker 4: Leonard's skin?
Speaker 11: No no, no, no, no, no, no no, that's not it lip pink Floyd.
Speaker 1: What classic rock band had to hit Fortunate Son? It was Pink Floyd.
Speaker 4: Sorry, fortunate Son.
Speaker 1: What classic rock band has fortunate Son? That's Leonard Skinnard creates Clearwater Revival. The category's eighties pop culture. What was the name of the.
Speaker 4: Car and night writer Mandalorian kit?
Speaker 1: What soda brand famously changed its formula in the eighties and it caused backlash Coca Cola. Correct. What's the name of the arcade game where players had to eat dots and avoid ghosts Pacman correct? What continent in geography is the country of Brazil located now?
Speaker 4: That is in South America?
Speaker 1: Correct? Which two countries share the longest international border.
Speaker 4: US in Mexico. No, Canada and America.
Speaker 1: You are wrong because you said US in Mexico, but it is US in Canada. What country has the most people in the world India China second? What are the four major oceans.
Speaker 4: Pacific, Atlantic, Arctic, and Indian?
Speaker 1: Correct? Famous actors is the category? What actor plays wonder Woman in the recent movies?
Speaker 4: Galkado?
Speaker 1: Correct? Galgado, Galgadot. I want to take another one of them. Who played Black Widow in the Marble Cinematic Universe? What the who played black Widow?
Speaker 4: What's her name? What's her name? Scarlet Johansson?
Speaker 1: Correct? Who played the Joker? It's crazy? You play the Joker in the Dark Night?
Speaker 4: He Ledger?
Speaker 1: Correct? What planet is known in the category of planets for having a thick atmosphere made of methane, hydrogen, and helium methane.
Speaker 4: Mercury uranus.
Speaker 1: What planet is the farthest planet from the Sun, known for its strong winds and a large dark spot.
Speaker 11: My very energetic mother delivered as nine Neptune because Pluto is not a planet.
Speaker 1: Correct. She did the whole thing wrong because delivered It's not in there, but she still got there. Neptune is correct. What's the largest planet.
Speaker 4: I think that's Jupiter.
Speaker 1: Is that your answer?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: Correct? What's the smallest planet in our solar system? Venus Mercury? Dang so with twenty questions to go through? What is going on? Through round three? He's on fire? Morgan had forty seven, Lunchbox had forty nine, Eddie had fifty two. Abby has fifty. What you're to No, you're two back? With twenty questions to.
Speaker 4: Go bad, My gosh, it's the deal.
Speaker 1: Okay, that third quarter was my comeback. That was a big one. Well come back. Abby's final round final twenty questions, Abby, Okay, you have five minutes total? Are you ready? You need fifteen to tie Eddie? Who's in the league because Eddie has a total of sixty five points, Lunchboxes in second with sixty three and Morgan has fifty six. Abby, here we go the category's fifth grade animal knowledge. What do you call a group of jellyfish?
Speaker 4: Is that a school?
Speaker 1: A smack? What do you call a group of flamingos?
Speaker 4: A flock?
Speaker 1: Flamboyance? Nobody got either one of those ride, even though it was on fun fact Friday. Which bird can't fly but is the fastest running bird? Ostrich correct the category's gas station snacks. Which gas station snack is a marshmallow treat covered in chocolate.
Speaker 11: Oh, Mars Mars bar a moonfie.
Speaker 1: What beverage is made with tea and is available in a variety of flavors and it's commonly found in gas stations for only ninety nine cents?
Speaker 4: Never go to the gas station.
Speaker 11: This is cool sun kissed Arizona I s Teasia.
Speaker 1: What popular gas station snack is known for its slogan that you might snap into nickers slim gym. I don't know. We didn't keep a track of it yet. What's the name of the fantasy TV show based on the books of George R. R. Martin that feature dragons and warring kingdoms?
Speaker 11: Oh, dungeons and dragon I think when the pressure gets she gets worse.
Speaker 1: I think she gets worse.
Speaker 4: I'm so calm, cool and collected, I.
Speaker 1: Know, but then the pressure got on. I know, the lights came on. What's the name of the wizarding school in Harry Potter se is doing this?
Speaker 4: Does this?
Speaker 1: What's the name Hogwarts? Correct? May the Force be with you as a Jedi phrase from what film franchise Star Wars? Correct? What anime features seven magical orbs that summon a wish granting dragon.
Speaker 4: Wish granting dragon.
Speaker 1: That's what you said, yeah, dragon ball? Sorry, eighth grade science, There are ten questions left. What does H stand for in H two O hydrogen? Correct? What's the center of an atom called the core? Incorrect? Nucleus? What's the boiling point of water and degrees celsius one hundred? Correct? What gas do plants absorb in the air during photosynthesis?
Speaker 4: They absorb carbon dioxide?
Speaker 1: Correct? How many bases are there in baseball?
Speaker 4: Four?
Speaker 1: Correct? What's the term for scoring three goals in a hockey game?
Speaker 4: Triple whammy?
Speaker 1: That's a good one. Maybe that you take that now? It's called a hat trick?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: What chip brand uses the slogan once you pop? You can't stop those super goals? Correct? What's the term for a scientist who studies weather meteorologists? Correct? What's the process by which water turns into vapor and rises into the air?
Speaker 4: Evaporation?
Speaker 1: Correct?
Speaker 4: Final question?
Speaker 1: What's the name of the four world vehicle that carries passengers into a city and it's often painted yellow taxi? Correct? Abby you finish now this reminder? Morgan has fifty six Lunchbox had sixty three. Eddie's currently in the lead with sixty five. Abby, you finished with sixty one. That was such a good run, though you had a bad, bad fourth quarter.
Speaker 8: I did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you always had full falcons. That's what they call it. Choke.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I didn't choke all four quarters.
Speaker 1: Well that's not that's not really how that works. All right, she has Abby.
Speaker 12: Everybody's wake Up, Wake Up in the mall, and it's on the radio and the Dodgers Time.
Speaker 4: Ready, Lunchbox.
Speaker 12: Morgan too to Steve red At trying to put you through fog. He's running this week's next bite, and Bobby's on the box.
Speaker 1: So you know this is the bottyball Amy. You're up last, one hundred bucks on the line, one hundred questions, easy Trivia. The standings right now are of the four that have played in last place Morgan with fifty six, okay, right down third place with sixty one. Abby okay with sixty three, currently in second place, Lunchbox and right now in first place, as it often ends up with sixty five answered correctly, is Eddie okay? Are you ready for your first twenty five questions?
Speaker 8: Yes, if I, if I don't know what to just pounds and.
Speaker 1: If you're him in hall, I'm just gonna move on because you're timed. But yeah, you get a san and your answer is your answer, so you can't do like it. Is it a your answers to your answer.
Speaker 8: But we have a second to think.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you have a second. Ready, the game starts. Joom. Now, Aurora borealis is the scientific name for what natural light display in the sky.
Speaker 8: I don't have one, the northern lights?
Speaker 1: Correct? Who all got that one? By the way, everybody, Oh, I didn't know that. That's a tough one. Amy. What are these four planets all have in common? Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune.
Speaker 8: They all have rings?
Speaker 1: Correct? What's the name for the natural satellite that orbits Earth? Incorrect?
Speaker 4: Moon? Uh?
Speaker 1: What's the powerhouse of the cellodria? Correct? That drives lux crazy?
Speaker 9: In Texas?
Speaker 1: He claims Texas didn't teach that you were absent that day. I was absent a lot of days.
Speaker 4: Amy.
Speaker 1: How many legs does an insect have?
Speaker 4: Six?
Speaker 1: Correct? Which state, Amy, in the category of states, has the longest coastline?
Speaker 8: Which will probably California.
Speaker 1: We don't do probably, As you have to answer California incorrect? Alaska nobody got it? Which US state is smallest by land area?
Speaker 8: Oh Man all.
Speaker 1: Rhode Island correct. The category is dead Celebrities. Which martial artist and actor starred and entered the Dragon before a sudden death in nineteen seventy three? Jackie Chan Bruce Lee, Jackie Chan a dead? Which Latin pop star and queen of Tahano music was tragically killed? Do you goutys have those funny too?
Speaker 4: Just making sure that I did that?
Speaker 1: Which Latin? Which Latin pop star?
Speaker 4: And did you even hear?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Uh, nobody else, Jackie?
Speaker 4: They just missed it.
Speaker 1: They just missed it.
Speaker 4: At least I gave it a go.
Speaker 1: You did?
Speaker 4: Woy?
Speaker 1: Did you ever which Latin pop star in Queen of d'hano music was tragically killed in nineteen ninety five? Selena correct. The category is twenty tens pop culture? What color was the infamous dress that people argued over in twenty fifteen? What color was the dress people argued over in twenty fifteen? Navy incorrect? Color blue and black or white and gold? Oh well, so what Battle Royale video game became a craze in the late twenty tens?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: Call of Duty fortnite? What famous song did Rebecca Black sing in twenty eleven day correct finish the phrase from the viral Antoine Dots and news interview in twenty ten. Hid your kids? Hijo wives?
Speaker 4: Husbands?
Speaker 1: Incorrect? Wife?
Speaker 4: Wife? Hi'd your wife? How'd your wives? How'd your kid?
Speaker 8: How'd your wives?
Speaker 1: Hide your kids? Cause you can have more than one kid, but you can only have one wife?
Speaker 4: Oh your kids?
Speaker 1: Hijr wife?
Speaker 4: Because everybody be all right?
Speaker 1: Next up? What are the three types of matter? The categories things that come in threes?
Speaker 4: Solid? Liquid, gas?
Speaker 1: Correct? What are the three branches of the US government?
Speaker 4: Judicial, legislative?
Speaker 8: Why can't I do thee with the.
Speaker 1: President that one time? Judicial, legislative, executive.
Speaker 8: Executive the top the moment the president that doesn't count.
Speaker 1: There's not really a top one. They're all executive scaled.
Speaker 4: I know, I'm just not at myself.
Speaker 1: The Declaration of Independence identifies three unalienable rights life, liberty and what justice for all? Pursuit of happiness, Superman, Superman, the pledge you're doing the pledge of legion.
Speaker 9: I did it to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you get excited because she's kind of sucking. I like this.
Speaker 4: Thanks, for pumping me up.
Speaker 1: You're welcome competition, you did Superman?
Speaker 4: Amy, life, liberty and what that sounds right to me?
Speaker 1: Pursuit of happiness.
Speaker 4: Pursuit of happiness?
Speaker 1: Famous state shapes? What US state is shaped like a boot Louisiana? Correct? What state looks like a mitten?
Speaker 4: At?
Speaker 1: What state looks like a mitten?
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 1: Nobody has missed this one.
Speaker 8: Really, state looks like a mitten.
Speaker 1: Minnesota, Michigan talks about it all the time. What state of shape like a long, narrow peninsula that extends into the Atlantic Ocean.
Speaker 4: Well, that's that's that's Florida.
Speaker 1: Correct. The category is bodies of water. What river flows through the Grand Canyon Colorado? Correct? What sea is nearly the saltiest body of water on Earth.
Speaker 4: The Dead Sea?
Speaker 1: Correct. What's the smallest ocean of the world's five oceanic divisions, Arctic? Correct? Cartoon characters is a category? What blue characters live in mushrooms and are led by Papa correct? What is the dinosaur's name in super Mario World Spot Yoshi? What superhero family features Alasta Girl and Mister Incredible. What superhero family features Elasta Girl and Mister Incredible?
Speaker 8: The Incredibles.
Speaker 1: Correct? Round one over for Amy. Amy has a score of fifteen. At this point in round one, Morgan had seventeen, Lunchbox had sixteen, Eddie had twelve.
Speaker 4: Oh bad?
Speaker 1: Round one Abby had seventeen. Okay, so you did came on strong at the end of round one. All right, Round two, Amy?
Speaker 4: You ready?
Speaker 1: Here we go? And what cartoon does a boy have fairy godparents named Cosmo and Wanda?
Speaker 4: What have what?
Speaker 1: And what cartoon does a boy have fairy godparents named Cosmo and Wanda?
Speaker 8: Fairy godparents? What cartoon is there?
Speaker 4: Fairies?
Speaker 1: The Jetson's the Fairly Odd Parents? Next up? What is the island country in North America known for reggae music?
Speaker 8: The island country in North America known for reggae music Jamaica.
Speaker 1: Correct? What's the capital of Canada?
Speaker 4: Ottawa?
Speaker 1: Correct? You're the only one to get that right. I like to apologize all of our Canadian friends too that are listening. You were disrespected, and I understand that. Quebec They all said, Quebec just about Toronto. Yeah, Quebec's not even It doesn't matter. Large things is your category? What's the largest bird in the world?
Speaker 4: Ostridge?
Speaker 1: Correct? What's the largest animal.
Speaker 4: In the world blue whale?
Speaker 1: Correct. Oh, she's on it now.
Speaker 4: Boys.
Speaker 1: What's the largest country in the world by land area?
Speaker 8: The largest country by land.
Speaker 1: Is she's feeling herself right now, Russia. Correct. You're the only one to get that. Yeah, I got it. I don't know, maybe, but I forgot hows a long time ago. What's the largest desert in the world, not just counting sand, Yeah.
Speaker 8: That would be not counting sand, Okay, Antarctica.
Speaker 1: Yes, the only person to get it, the only person to get it. The category is The answer starts with h.
Speaker 8: We're done with large things because I feel like that's my category.
Speaker 1: Amen's sister, Amen, h Aman. You don't even realize when you say so. Yeah, the category is. Answer starts with h Okay. What's the capital of Connecticut.
Speaker 4: Harford?
Speaker 1: Correct? What's the name of the Greek god of the underworld.
Speaker 4: Hades?
Speaker 1: Correct? What historic event happened July twentieth, nighteen sixty nine.
Speaker 8: July twent nineteen sixty nine. Oh, that's when you landed on the moon?
Speaker 1: Correct?
Speaker 8: But how's this start with an? H?
Speaker 1: Oh? We moved off. That's history.
Speaker 4: Good to know.
Speaker 1: That's right. That's on me. I forgot his name categories and he still got it. Good job, Amy, good job, good job. I really screwed you on that one. Sorry about that. Who refused to get I was feeling it. I was feeling your momentum. I was just rolling history. Who refused to give up her bus seat in nineteen fifty five Parks Correct? Famous Pets and the Wizard of Oz. What was Dorothy's dog's name? Correct? What is the name of the smart and fearless collie that performs a series of heroic tasks in the nineteen fifties TV show Lassie? Correct? The category is the arts. What's the name of the famous street artist and activist whose real name and identity remain unconfirmed? Uh?
Speaker 4: How do I see it?
Speaker 8: Banksy?
Speaker 1: Correct? Who painted the Mona Lisa.
Speaker 8: Da Vinci?
Speaker 1: Correct?
Speaker 4: Did they not get uh?
Speaker 1: Like one or two of them?
Speaker 2: Do?
Speaker 1: You're just killing them? You're like you're taking You've said these dudes spread your legs and you've kicked them right there. Oh yeah, we're rocking it, you dude. Yeah she did. She has big things. That's a category. Who is the artist from the Storry Knight who painted the Storry Night? Sayano no as an Oh, I know that one. What artists painted the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel Michael Angelo? Correct? Who sings Pink Pony Club.
Speaker 4: Pink Pony Club.
Speaker 8: Chapelone?
Speaker 1: Correct? What rapper is featured on Taylor Swift's Fortnite?
Speaker 8: Oh oh, he's a rapper postman.
Speaker 1: Correct? Alphaba played by Cynthia Rivo, sings that no one ever gonna bring her down? In which song from the musical Wicked?
Speaker 4: And which song?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: What she sings? What?
Speaker 8: No One's ever going to bring her down? I can't think of any songs from that, and I've seen it three times. My brain go down?
Speaker 1: Define, dang it? Billie Eilish as a famous singer songwriter? Brother? Who is he?
Speaker 4: She does?
Speaker 1: Oh? She starting to crack?
Speaker 4: She does?
Speaker 1: She does?
Speaker 9: Who is he?
Speaker 1: Time?
Speaker 8: I don't know?
Speaker 1: Phineas?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I do know that.
Speaker 1: What children's book is Christopher Robbin from.
Speaker 8: Win Need the Pooh?
Speaker 1: Correct? Who is the boy who Never grows up?
Speaker 8: Peter Pan?
Speaker 1: Correct? And what year was the first iPhone released?
Speaker 4: Two thousand and six?
Speaker 1: Wrong? Seven? Let's watch that that one? Right? He is the only one. Of course, I.
Speaker 8: Feel like they started promoting it and amy?
Speaker 1: What year did the September eleventh terrorist attacks happened in the United States.
Speaker 4: Two thousand and one?
Speaker 1: Correct? Through two rounds, Amy has thirty six points. The next closest person was Abby with thirty two. Then it goes Morgan at thirty, Eddie lunchbox to twenty nine, Eddie at twenty eight.
Speaker 4: Okay, she has what thirty six?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Woh wow Russian. Okay, we'll take a break. We have fifty more to go. Are you ready? Right now you're in the lead versus the rest of the show. You have a total score of thirty six through fifty questions. Okay, here we go, easy trivia. We're doing one hundred questions. Amy has fifty left. Next question, what year was I born nineteen eighty correct? The categories cartoon families. Which animated Family features a character named Stan Smith who works for the CIA.
Speaker 8: Stan Smith, I don't know these people?
Speaker 4: Family Guy incorrect?
Speaker 1: American Dad Which animated family has a baby named Stewie.
Speaker 4: Family Guy correct.
Speaker 1: Which cartoon featured a mutant rat and is a group of crime fighting.
Speaker 4: Turtles teenage mutant Ninja Turtles correct?
Speaker 1: What animated Show features the family of Bob Belcher, who runs a burger restaurant.
Speaker 4: MHM, time Family Guy, Bob.
Speaker 1: Bob's Burgers.
Speaker 8: I almost said that, Well, welcome to Bob's bob Burgers.
Speaker 1: Now you're thinking of keenan Keller. What superhero has a butler named Alfred? That correct? What's the real name of spider Man Peter Time, Peter Peter Parker? What Marvel superhero wields a hammer or correct? What comic book company created Superman?
Speaker 8: I don't even know.
Speaker 1: You said, Hasbroo? I think Lunchbox at Hashburo.
Speaker 4: Who is it?
Speaker 1: DC Comics?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 4: DC commics? Okay?
Speaker 1: What nineties sitcom? In the category of TV theme song lyrics? What show began with? So no one told you life was going to be this way?
Speaker 4: Friends?
Speaker 1: Correct? In the Fresh Prince of Bellair theme song, the story of the main character moving from blank to blank is what's told.
Speaker 8: And no West Philadelphia bone raised? So what's the question?
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, the main character moves from where to where?
Speaker 4: West Philadelphia to.
Speaker 1: What? Bell airr correct?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 1: What classic TV show's theme song had no lyrics and featured a bass heavy groove?
Speaker 8: What what?
Speaker 1: What classic TV show's theme song had no lyrics and featured a bass heavy groove.
Speaker 4: Seinfeld correct?
Speaker 1: Only want to get it?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Wow, this is true. I got it? How you did good? Objection? Whatever sustained? What's the name of the friendly ghost from the nineteen ninety five movie In the category of nineties movies, Casper correct? In The Lion King, was Simba's dad's name?
Speaker 8: M I think I get this wrong every single time.
Speaker 4: Simba's dad.
Speaker 8: I can't remember if he's then I don't know Moufasa correct.
Speaker 1: What band's album cover in Classic rock features a prism and a rainbow pink Floyd correct?
Speaker 11: I don't even know how you must have somebody.
Speaker 8: Must have a T shirt that has that.
Speaker 1: What classic rock band has the hit song Fortunate Sun.
Speaker 8: Fortunate?
Speaker 4: Oh? I don't know.
Speaker 8: Forltunes?
Speaker 4: Is that it?
Speaker 8: It is?
Speaker 1: Classic rock band has hit so fortunate son the Beatles? Incorrect? Is it Credence Clearwater Revival?
Speaker 8: It ain't.
Speaker 4: That's a song though it.
Speaker 8: Has a compliment to them? Thought there were needles.
Speaker 1: Eighties pop culture. What was the name of the car in night Rider Kit Correct? What soda brand famously changed its formula in the eighties and created a backlash.
Speaker 8: Oh, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Coke co Cola correct?
Speaker 1: What was the name of the arcade game where players had to eat dots and avoid ghosts pac man correct. Geography. What continent is the country of Brazil located.
Speaker 4: South America?
Speaker 1: Correct? What two countries share the longest international border?
Speaker 4: Huh?
Speaker 1: What two countries share the longest Oh?
Speaker 8: Oh, oh, America and Canada?
Speaker 1: Correct?
Speaker 4: Wow, did nobody get that?
Speaker 1: Only one person did? That's a good one. What country has the most people in the world China Incorrect? Everybody missed that.
Speaker 8: Oh my gosh, my son, my boyfriend's son just told me.
Speaker 1: It's India.
Speaker 4: It's India.
Speaker 1: Four major oceans. What are the four major oceans.
Speaker 8: The Okay, Pacific, Atlantic, Arctic in Indian? Indian?
Speaker 4: Indian? Correct?
Speaker 1: What actor plays Wonder Woman in the recent movies Gal Gadot correct? Who played Black Widow in the Marble Cinematic Universe?
Speaker 8: Oh, what's her name?
Speaker 4: What's her name? Time? What's her name is?
Speaker 1: Scarla Johanson?
Speaker 8: That's oh my gosh, I'm so annoyed at myself.
Speaker 1: Who played the Joker in the Dark Night?
Speaker 8: Well, now I'm freezing.
Speaker 4: What's his name? He died?
Speaker 8: He Pledger?
Speaker 1: Correct? What planet is known for having a thick atmosphere made of methane, hydrogen and helium.
Speaker 11: Thick thick atmosphere hydrogen, Why am.
Speaker 4: I freaking out?
Speaker 1: Planet is known for having a thick atmosphere made of methane, hydrogen, and helium. Mars Uranus. What planet is the farthest from the Sun, known for its strong winds and a large dark spot?
Speaker 8: Neptune?
Speaker 1: Correct? What's the largest planet in our solar system?
Speaker 4: Large?
Speaker 1: She love large things?
Speaker 4: So large?
Speaker 1: You love large things? Yeah?
Speaker 8: You have Melvis, the biggest one, the largest one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jupiter is correct. Jupiter's Jupiter is Jupiter has got it? Got? What's the smallest planet in our solar system?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 8: The is it still considered? Is it Pluto?
Speaker 1: Incorrect? Pluto not a planet? Or would have been? Last? It's Mercury.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, that's right.
Speaker 1: So Amy has one more round to go. She just missed three on that one. Did she crushed?
Speaker 8: Oh? I don't feel like I crushed that one out?
Speaker 4: So that I missed? Scarlet Scarlett Johansson. What in the world?
Speaker 1: So in last place? Is Morgan through three rounds at four lunch Box at forty nine, Abby at fifty, Eddie at fifty two. Amy through three rounds fifty seven? Wow? I mean, Amy, good job.
Speaker 2: One go.
Speaker 1: You got twenty questions left?
Speaker 4: Amy?
Speaker 1: You got there?
Speaker 8: Are there any big things in this next one?
Speaker 1: You never know?
Speaker 4: You?
Speaker 1: Ready? Amy? It's your final category. You have to beat sixty five. You need sixty six a total of sixty six. Okay, right now you have fifty seven, okay, nine out of twenty to tie. Ready? What do you call a group of jellyfish? The category is fifth grade animal knowledge?
Speaker 4: A group of jellyfish? Would they like a fish? Because the school incorrect?
Speaker 1: A smash smack of jelly?
Speaker 4: Anybody knows that?
Speaker 1: Nope, and it's compun back Friday. Even the person who brought it didn't know it?
Speaker 8: Oh who brought it?
Speaker 1: What do you call a group of flamingos.
Speaker 4: A flock.
Speaker 8: Flamboyant?
Speaker 1: Yeah, flamboyance flamboy Also from fun fact Friday? Nobody got it right? Which bird can't fly but it's the fastest running bird?
Speaker 4: Is it also an Ostrich?
Speaker 1: You can't ask me a question, I need you to give me the answer, Ostrich correct. The category is gas station snacks. Which gas station snack is a marshmallow tree covered in chocolate?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 1: Which gas station snack is a marshmallow tree covered in chocolate?
Speaker 4: Why by this? I don't know?
Speaker 1: Time Moonpie? What beverage is made with tea and is available in a variety of flavors commonly found in gas stations for only ninety nine cents.
Speaker 8: Arizona Tea. Correct, they've never changed their price.
Speaker 1: The big one. What popular gas station snack is known for its slogan that you might snap.
Speaker 4: Into step into a slum gym.
Speaker 1: Correct. And if she's five back, I know, but thirteen to go. Nerd culture is a category. What's the name of the fantasy TV?
Speaker 4: Show?
Speaker 1: Based on the books by George R. R. Martin to feature dragons and warning kingdoms? What you heard the question? What's the name of the fantasy TV show? I respect your Oh you're trying to get extra time?
Speaker 8: No, this is not mean training to extra time. My brain's not working. It's that one you watch on HBO that I hated time.
Speaker 1: I knew you knew the question. I knew you had the question.
Speaker 4: Yes, next up, that's not good.
Speaker 1: What's what's the name of the wizarding school in Harry Potter guarts? Correct? The next category is gigantic things Amy likes. She's gonna dominate Still in nerd culture. May the Force be with you as a Jedi phrase from what film franchise.
Speaker 4: Star Wars?
Speaker 1: Correct? What anime features seven magical orbs that summon a wish granting dragon?
Speaker 8: I mean I probably had to watch this, I think for punishment one time, but I still only remember what it.
Speaker 1: Is time dragon Ball? Right now? Amy has sixty two? Eddie, you have sixty five? Okay, what puts up? I have? She needs four left to tie?
Speaker 4: I have?
Speaker 1: She needs she has three left to tie. Oh and Mike's got to get nine out of twenty, right, Mike's been keeping that score over here. It Yeah, you can always go back to the tape.
Speaker 8: Maybe four left to win?
Speaker 1: Here we go. Eighth grade science. What does the H stand for in H two O hydrogen? Correct? Two to tie, three to win? What's the center of an atom called.
Speaker 4: The nucleus?
Speaker 1: Correct? One to tie, two to win? What's the boiling point of water in degrees celsius? Incorrect? You jumped in, and.
Speaker 4: I was trying to have fun. I was, but you jumped in.
Speaker 1: But jumped in, But you jumped in, cocky, I was trying to have fun. Let me answer again. I was trying to have fun.
Speaker 4: Oh, my gosh, the whole thing to sell.
Speaker 1: Amy. What gas do plants absorb from the air during photosynthesis?
Speaker 8: Photosynthesis? That's them the gap though, the just sun to.
Speaker 1: Carbon dioxide.
Speaker 4: Okay, I don't know that.
Speaker 1: And you want to tie? Two to win? How many bases are there in baseball?
Speaker 8: Like? I have to answer this carefully? First space? Four?
Speaker 1: Correct? One more to win? What is the term for scoring three goals in a hockey game?
Speaker 4: Hadrick?
Speaker 1: Correct? Oh, my goodness, and you have four questions left. Let's see how much you win this thing by the category snacks and candy. What chip brand uses the slogan once you pop, you can't stop singles? Correct? Thank you? What's the term for a scientist who studies weather meteorologists? Correct? What is the process by which water turns into vapor and rises into the air evaporation? Correct? What is the name of the four wheeled vehicle that carries passengers in a city and is often painted yellow? Oh? What?
Speaker 4: Oh? A taxi?
Speaker 1: Correct? Seventy points? Amy, is our champion, our drid champion.
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 1: The final results are in last place, Morgan, At.
Speaker 9: Least I'm consistent.
Speaker 1: You know, boom doom, don't doom in fourth place with sixty one at one hundred.
Speaker 4: Abby, Oh yeah, okay, I stayed in there.
Speaker 1: This just kind of fell where it kind of usually was, in third place with sixty three points. Lunchbox the best looking on the show. But that's all right. I'm still in the metal stand in second place with sixty five points. How do you feel, Eddie, I'm shocked.
Speaker 8: You're shocked the crown right now?
Speaker 1: Yeah, currently, but I mean I can't believe it. And this is this is the Goat Challenge, the one hund a questions, we won't do this for a year, and the champion they.
Speaker 4: Go, we have not call the goat. No, she's not the goat.
Speaker 1: Michael Jordan the lebron A Easy Trivia with seventy out of one hundred. Amy, everybody, Wow, she did it. What do you want to say?
Speaker 4: Amy always listens to the full question.
Speaker 1: Good answer, don't just do it to have fun? Yes, Amy is our winner. Congratulations, Happy for July.
Speaker 4: Kank Floyd, Pink Floyd.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you really nailed that one. Aurora boyalis pink Floyd.
Speaker 8: You really came mitochondria, Oh, mitochondria and ought to be honest, Lunchal because I don't remember learning it in school. I just learned it in the last ten years I as an adult.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah. AI, there you go. Amy's our champion. Thank you everybody.
Speaker 4: Bobby bone show sorry up today.
Speaker 1: This story comes to us from Connecticut.
Speaker 2: A man had left his dog in the bathroom at a Connecticut park when they.
Speaker 1: Locked the doors. He's like, what do I do.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna climb down the chimney and get him.
Speaker 1: The only problem is he got stuck in the chimney. I felt that though. That's hard to go bonehead on that one. I mean, but your dog's locked in somewhere. Chimney's never the way though, Yeah, I hear you, But I would like kick a door in then, okay, yeah, then I'm gonna get to the dog, guys, or burn it down.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but you would just know I'm not gonna be able to get to him through the chimney.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying that chimney was the best way. I'm just saying I felt that because he goes down the chimney, I'm sure he gets stuck. He got stuck, Yeah, and he had to sit there and yell for help.
Speaker 2: When someone called and said, hey, there's someone stuck in the chimney. They had to take apart the ten thousand dollars worth of the chimney to get him out.
Speaker 1: Listen to me, though, just everybody with me. Yeah, we're here. He had to get in some way. I'm not saying that chimney was the smartest way, but that dog you. Any sort of reasoning goes out the window when you think something you love is at risk. Yeah, you guys must have kids.
Speaker 8: No, I would just be like, well, I don't want to get myself stuck.
Speaker 1: No, We've done a lot of stories where people get stuck in it. That's why in places, Yes, they're the ones.
Speaker 4: That try it.
Speaker 1: Why do not break the door? Now? I agree. I'm not saying that chimney was the best way. I'm just saying I felt that because I felt that not a bonehead, a guy who loved too much. Oh that's what I'm gonna say. Okay, I'm lunchbox. That's your bonehead story of the day. Thank you guys, Hope you have a great day and we'll see you guys soon. Show The Bobby Bones Show theme song, written, produced and sang by read Yarberry. You can find his instagram at read Yarberry, Scuba Steve executive producer, Raymondo, head of Production. I'm Bobby Bones. My Instagram is mister Bobby Bones. Thank you for listening to the podcast.