Speaker 1: This is a Jesse Kelly Show. It is the Jesse Kelly Show. Another hour of the Jesse Kelly Show. And there's so much to do this hour, it's gonna be a wild hour. First, we're gonna discuss American history, Indians, conflict with the Indians, conquest, things like that. Someone's got a good question about that, being estranged from friends, family members, over politics. Someone wants to know about work in construction? What are my future plans for all this? All that? Can the House of Representatives or should I say, will they actually make a stance when it comes to the election. All that and so much more coming up on the world famous Jesse Kelly Show. I want to do this one. Hey, history buff, you were speaking of the Indians yesterday about conquered land. How accurate is the movie Bury My Heart at Wounded Me, especially the Heart where Sitting Bull is arguing with Colonel Miles on whose history is correct? Thanks for reading my emails, says I can use his name. His name is Clint. Okay, Well, I'm not gonna discuss that movie specifically, because even if you've seen that movie, and I have, you didn't just watch it like this guy very clearly did. You don't know what he's talking about. But let's discuss America in the conquest of America and the crowding out, the pushing out, the killing of Indians in the various Indian tribes. Okay, so first, before the settlers got here originally, obviously, there were Native American tribes, Indian tribes all over the country from the Pacific northwest to the southwest, southeast, northwest, middle of the country, and different tribes dominated different regions out there. The big powerful ones. Look, I'm a dude, The big powerful ones tend to be the ones that fascinate me the most. I'm fascinated by Iroquois and Blackfeet and Crow and the Lakota, which those are more commonly known as the Sioux, the Comanche, and the Apache, even the Pueblos, which are kind of more peaceful southwestern tribe. Like I like all these tribes. I find them all fascinating, and they would. They lived obviously a tribal existence, and they were in constant conflict with each other, causing them oftentimes to relocate. Once your tribe was defeated, the Comanche ran the Apache out of Texas. It's got how that worked here. It was no different back then. People are people, whether they're technologically advanced or not. People are people and they generally think the same way. There was none of this peace harmony crap. That just was not That's something that they invented to make America and Americans look extra bad. The tribes wanted better lands, better hunting lands, better grounds better. The people are no different. Indians were no different than you are today. What do they want? Good weather, food, water, you know, these are the things people seek out and they were no different. So the settlers get here, now they're Christian settlers. The country was founded by Christians. That's going to play a big part in this. So there are Christian settlers and immediately there are conflicts with Indian tribes and there's a lot of coming together with Indian tribes. The relationship was complicated. But more and more people from England, really Europeans in general, but more and more people from England were figuring out, hey, this America. It's dangerous. It was very very dangerous early on for the weather and the Indians and the starvation and everything else. But at least it's free. You can come over here and be really free. You can have the hand of the king off of you. Let's let's try America. So we began to fill up the United States of America. Well, you're filling up a place that was already full. There were Indians who already had that as their hunting ground, that as their sacred place, that as there, this or that. So what happened was a conquest began only because of the Christian background of the people who founded it. Oftentimes the conquest was it was attempted nicely, as if there's a nice way to conquer a place, there's not a nice way. So here's instead of instead of me showing up at your house tonight, you answer the door and I stick a gun in your face and I say this house is mine, Now get out or I'll kill you. That would be one way of conquest. That's the standard way of conquest. Instead of doing it that way, I just kind of said, hey, do you mind if I rent you might if I rent a room, maybe one of your bedrooms, Can I sleep there for a month? And then you wake up one day and I've rearranged the living room furniture, and then you go to your pantry and the kitchen and you find that all your food has been thrown out, and I've replaced it with my food, and I just slowly but surely crowd you out of a home. Of course, anytime you try to push back on this, I meet you with hostility, and so eventually you find yourself out of your home. We tried to do it that way. And you should know this. About the conquest of America, it was always a source of controversy with Americans. Americans were always divided on this from the earliest days you can read about this. Americans didn't know how to handle it. You had Americans that said, these people are godless savages, we have to bring them to God. We have Americans who said, these people are godless savages. We should take their land because they're godless savages. We had Americans who thought, no, we should simply live side by side with these people. Let's minister to these people. No, we shouldn't crowd anyone. Americans were always all over the map on this, always divided. But the thing was it was inevitable. Didn't matter the religious background, it didn't matter what it was. If I'm if I'm sitting next to you, We'll put it this way. I'm sitting next to you. Let's say we have we have a twelve hour flight. We're flying overseas, We're going somewhere across the ocean, and you're beside me, and there's one armrest in the middle. Okay, and you you're tiny, You're weaker. I I'm six eight, I'm two thirty. You're just a little munchkin. Doesn't matter how nice of a guy I am. I'll make sure your peanuts don't drop, I'll try not to step on you, and I have to go pee. But it's just kind of human nature that that armrest is going to end up being mine. You really can't do anything about it. Human beings are not going to exist beside fertile land, beside resources and wealth and not take it if they have the ability to take it. Conquest as terrible and deadly, and anything you can say about it's probably true. It is the nature of man, all man, every color, every religion. Every time in history, mankind conquers areas he's able to conquer. And so we've had these two different divisions today in this country, and they're both, to be honest with you, completely wrong. You have the skull bag America hating communists, who tell kids that were just a genocidal country, and of course all this should be returned back to the peace loving Indians who didn't believe and owning property. You have that kind of idiocy. You hear it all over the place. But on the right you hear something equally as absurd. Of No, we didn't conquer it. We had treaties and stuff like no, no, no. Most of the time, the Indian tribes didn't even understand the treaties, and we constantly treated the Indian tribes as if they were a monolithic thing run by some sort of a king. But even within I mentioned the Lakota of the Sioux, even within the Sioux, there were divisions all over the place. And just because you were a big, powerful chief in this tribe didn't mean you had even the tiniest amount of authority with the Sioux tribe that was fifty miles away. They might have nothing to do with you at all. And we'd sign a treaty with that guy, and we'd go back and we'd say, hey, looks like the Sioux are pacified. And then you turn around the next day and a group of Sue raiders coming up kill some people steal some cattle and then you are offended. You just broke the treaty. And that's how it worked, and it was just never going to work that way in perpetuity. How about that word, Chris, What Chris? I read that word this morning. Now I knew I was going to use it on the show. As soon as I read it, I thought, man, that's a word that makes people sound smart. And so anyway, it was never going to last that way without end I have. I know I'm a bizarre right winger in this and that I'm not angry at my countrymen for conquering the lands, because the lands are all conquered. And at the same time, I do feel sympathy for Indian tribes. But that's the way it goes. That's the way it goes if you are and that's a great lesson for us. For Look, this lesson still applies today. If you are a weaker power, a less technologically advanced power, you are simply on the menu for somebody who's bigger and stronger, unless you get yourself bigger and stronger. And you can whine about that all day long and complain about that, and I get it. I don't want the world to work that way. But that's how the world friggin works. And when it comes to guys like sitting Bul, you know what I'm actually, I'm up against the clock here. I'll finish up my thought about about sitting Bul and the chiefs and the Indian tribes and things like that, because they were divided as well on how to deal with this. I'll finish up my thoughts on that in a moment. Before I get to that, I want to talk to you about something the Indian tribes didn't have. Maybe this is what doomed them. They didn't have rough greens. Right, So imagine what Chris. Imagine you're you're an Indian and you have a dog, and he's wonderful. In fact, the dogs used to work. They used to be work dogs and protectors. Only your dog keeps dying so early. What an advantage it would have been if the dogs had an all natural nutritional supplement like roughgreens that would help them live longer and live healthier. Think about how expensive a trip to the Indian vet used to be. Roughgreens could have saved you some money there too. Pour roughgreens on your dog's food, all natural, nutritional supplement. When you open the bag, you'll notice, Wow, this powder is green because it's alive, full of vitamins, minerals, probiotics, everything your dog needs. Call them free jumpstart trial bags at eight three three three three my Dog, or go to Roughgreens dot com slash Jesse We'll be back. This is a Jesse Kelly show. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Friday, and ask doctor Jesse Friday, We're gonna get to being estranged from your woke relatives and things like that. I just want to finish up this thought on the Indian tribes and the conquest of America, and I brought up the divisions and how divided America Americans were at the time. How do we handle this? Do we take everything, do we take nothing? How do we handle this whole thing? But there's an alternate side to that too, and that's the Indian tribes. And if you ever do any reading about the various Indian tribes, you'll notice this. They were constantly divided themselves on how to handle these Americans, on how to handle these white European settlers. It's not as if, again we always speak about people modern day past, we speak about things as if it's universal. Ah, this is what white people do, this is what black people do, this what Jews do, that's what Christians do, it's what these people do. But nothing's universal. It's not the tribes. Even within the tribes they didn't know. There were sitting bowl types who thought these people are going to take everything. And he ended up obviously he looks like an oracle now that the type. The city bowl types were telling people very early on, these people are going to take everything if we don't ban together and fight them. We have to band together, all of us and fight them. But then there were so many types, so many chief types who didn't want that kind of slaughter, who didn't think they could win, and honestly, they have a point. They had a point too, and they said, no, we need to trade with them, let's make peace with them. And then even within those tribes there are divisions there about how that was supposed to be handled. Do we make peace, No, let's not be And one chief would say, no, we're making peace, and he would show up to make peace. At the same time, some angry young men from his tribe would go slaughter a settler family and blow up the peace. It just they could never ever come together. And that's understandable too. People will point back at the Indian tribes and they they'll kind of put them down and say, why didn't they just ban together? Well, you're asking people who've killed each other for a long time to all of a sudden just come together. Why was it so easy for the United States Army to find scouts Indian scouts who could help them find the Indian tribes who were hard to find, like the Apaches. The Apaches are famous, really cool tribe, even though they loved a lot of torture, really cool tribe. They were famous for being able to just disappear into the hills. They could, they could. They write stories about it, and some of it sounds unbelievable, but it's written down in many books that they'll just disappear pretty much in front of your eyes, meaning hey, turn around, and you turn around for thirty seconds and you turn back around and he's gone. They would bury themselves in the sand like they were really cool. Anyway, how do you find people like that? You gotta find Indians who know where they're at, know how to track them down. How can you get how could you find an I need to do that. Well, if I'm an Indian, let's say I'm a crow. I'm just making that up. I'm a crow Indian And you Americans you may have just gotten here, but the Apache, they they kidnapped and tortured my wife to death. You'd like some help knowing where they are. Oh yeah, they'll help you out. It's History's complicated, and more than anything, it's ugly. And we don't want it to be ugly. We want history. We want it to look like the movies where the good guys win, and we want it to look like a Marvel movie where the superheroes come in at the end and only the bad guys get hurt and everything works out in the end. That that's not how it that's not how life works.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 1: Reading about this guy. I'm actually not even gonna give out his name. I don't want to go into the whole history of it right now. But he was a World War two pilot in the Pacific and he took off for this extremely brave mission. And he was a brave talented man, brave talented pilot. And he went and he did this mission, and he did very well, and on his way back. His plane was running out of fuel. All the planes were running out of fuel. He was desperate to get to the aircraft carrier. And here's this war hero who just did something so insanely brave, and the aircraft carrier tries to tell him, Hey, don't land, you're too low. I believe he was too low, and he said, I don't have enough fuel for another pass. I land now, or I'm landing in the ocean. And he landed, and because his plane wasn't where it should be, he killed two guys when he landed with his plane. Isn't that so sad? That's a real story, that's a true story, and it is. It's sad and it's tragic. But that's how life looks so much at the time. And I don't know why I'm not going to go off on a tangent here because I want to talk about other things, political things, but I want to remind you about about your life, if you ever look down on your life or feel bad about your life, especially in this era of social media where people only put the good times on social media, and if you're a dude, you're only going to put on social media that that fun camping trip you had with the boys. If you're a woman and you have Facebook, you're not going to put the huge blowout fight you had with your husband earlier in the day, at least I hope you wouldn't put that. You'll put the happy family picture. Look at our perfect life having dinner together. Everyone's happy all the time. You're getting only the happiest window in other people's lives. Everyone's life is messy, everyone's mine, yours, the guy across the street, your neighbor with the choosel jaw, and the pretty wife. Everyone has problems. History has problems. It's always ugly and complicated. All right, That was a long way to answer that question, but nevertheless, there it is. Now let's talk about how to handle family friends when it comes to politics, especially now it's election season. Emotions are running high. How should you handle these things? Well, you're going to need your te levels up to have this conversation, I'll tell you that much. And that's where a male vitality stack from chalk comes in. In fact, let's set that. Let's set aside the stack for a moment. Do you know about chalk lit powder? A lot of people they don't want to try a stack, a female stack or a male stack yet, but they want to get their foot in the door and try to figure out, Hey, these not your herbal supplements. Do they make any difference? Am I going to feel any difference? Allow me to introduce you to Chalk Lit Powder. Get a subscription for that if you're just looking to start out, maybe save some money. It's packed full of vitamins and minerals. The very first thing I do when I get out of bed, the first thing I do as I go, put a scoop of that in a glass, mix it up and chuck it. I start my day vitamins and minerals immediately, and boy, what a difference. Immediately choq dot com promo code Jesse will save you a bunch of money on subscriptions to go. Get a subscription to it. Chucklitpowder, Give it a shot. Chalk dot com promo code Jesse. We'll be back. Get the Cure for Rhinos eight days with the Jesse Kelly Show. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Friday. Do not forget. You can email the show Jesse at Jesse Kellyshow dot com. Don Jesse the vest. The subject to this one is family ripped a part in woke organ I've just heard that I've been disinvited from my family Thanksgiving and Christmas celebrations this year because I refuse to affirm the teenage daughter of my cousin's identity as a boy. Honestly, I'm happy to keep my daughters away from that crap, but my marriage to their mother already dissolved when I was declared racist in twenty twenty one for saying all lives matter. My question how much family can be destroyed before I question my anti communist principles. My best to aunt, Peggy says, I can use his name. His name is Zach. I know that that probably hit home for a lot of people. I get a lot of these emails, Jesse, I've I lost my daughter, she went to the dark side. Jesse. My wife left me, Jesse. Did We get a lot of that? And I know that hurts. I know that hurts a lot. I know it does. Have you ever you ever known somebody who struggled with addiction to something like gambling? You ever knowed a gambling addict or even a drug addict? This would where Christy known somebody. Everyone has someone who really struggled with addiction. Alcohol would work here to my wife. My wife had a friend as a friend actually, and friend used to pour out her soul to my wife about her husband who had a terrible gambling addiction. Absolutely ruined his family financially with his gambling addiction. And they made they made decent money. I think he made seventy eighty grand a year if I remember, he made really nice money. I mean, I mean made money to support a family. And it didn't matter what it was, whether it was sports, it didn't matter. He got super into the online gambling world and he just he couldn't help himself. It could not help himself. And I remember one night she called my wife and she's, you know, hey, we need She wasn't asking us for money, we need money for food where he is completely roomed us. And we had this long talk with her and I basically told her this. You know, I know you're married to him, but your husband is married to someone else. You you're the side chick, you're the mistress. And I know that's difficult to hear. He's married to someone else until he chooses to get a divorce, until he gets the help he needs to get a divorce from that someone else, that someone else obviously being gambling. Until he gets a divorce from that someone else, he's never going to be able to be you know, the husband you need him to be. He's married. You can only be married to one. He's married. You're the side chick. When I say communism is a religion, I don't say that for radio. These people are religious. For them, it is a belief system that goes so far beyond an election or president Republican or Democrat, or taxes or even any individual issue. For them, this is a religious endeavor, a religious endeavor. And so if you have a family member, whoever it may be, and I'm sorry this happened to you, who is breaking away from you, Well, your only hope is that they choose to come out of that religious call. Listen, listen to that. I'm gonna play it again. I played it earlier. Listened to this.
Speaker 3: Biden did something important last night, and he transferred the machinery of the party to Kama Harris. The Obamas renewed the magic of the movement. That's what they were transferring. It was a sacred task. They took it on. Well, it was like an an oasis. I didn't realize I had been in a spiritual desert until they created that oasis on that stage.
Speaker 1: A sacred task I was in. What kind of a desert was he in? Did he say he was in a political desert? A Democrat desert? Was he in a low taxes desert? Abortion desert, spending desert? Foreign policy desert? What kind of desert was he in?
Speaker 3: Biden did something important last night, and he transferred the machinery of the party to Kama Harris. The Obamas renewed the magic of the movement. That's what they were transferring. It was a sacred task. They took it on. Well.
Speaker 1: It was like an oasis.
Speaker 3: I didn't realize I had been in a spiritual desert until they created that oasis on that stage.
Speaker 1: A spiritual desert. They are religious people, and religion a belief in a higher power. Religion will always it will always overcome everything else. If you are devout about it, and if it's not a religion where other things improve when you're devout about it, then it will blow up your life. What do I mean by that? If you're a Christian, I should put it this way. If you're a Christian, let's say, sorry, Chris, if you're a Christian, and I'm certainly not anything good, believe me. So I'm not preaching to anybody. But the better Christian you are, inevitably you will be a better husband. Inevitably you will be a better wife. You will be a better son, a better daughter. You'll be a better employee an employer, You'll be a better citizen. By being more devout, you will be better at all those things. It's really a true test of your religious faith. The horrible thing about communism is it is so exclusive. It demands you dump on everything else in your life in service to that evil religion. So you will blow up everything in your life because that sick, demonic, destructive religion demands you blow up everything in your life. It sounds unbelievable to me as a parent. I have two boys, and look, I got home last night from work. I had skipped my workout. I was lazy that morning. The boys were doing a bunch of homework, so I decided to go upstairs and I started lifting weights upstairs. I couldn't have five seconds a piece because my boys kept running upstairs. Dad, did you hear about this? And Dad, it was just the best, right. The boys just tell me about their day. And I look at those boys and I think to myself, I couldn't imagine sending them off to college. And in a year they hate me. They come back, their hairs dyed green, and they hate me. It's unbelievable, but that is a reality people live across this country. Email after email after email, Jesse, I lost my daughter, Jesse, I lost my son in college. Why because the service to that sick, demonic religion demands that you destroy everything else good in your life in service to it. You say you lost your family. You've been disinvited. Brother. They have a different religion, and it's incompatible with yours, no matter what yours is, even if you don't have one, if you don't worship theres, it's incompatible. We've played this a million times this week, mockinger, and it's true. She's mock worthy. This person is religious.
Speaker 4: I'm wan in paycheck to paycheck. I'm stealing from here to pay Paul. And I know it's cyclical. I know, you know. You can't blame the sitting president for.
Speaker 1: Everything that's wrong.
Speaker 4: You can't blame past presidents for everything that's wrong. But come on, guys, you got see.
Speaker 1: Something again that was earlier this summer.
Speaker 2: Checked in with Michelle again after President Biden dropped out of the race.
Speaker 4: How do you feel about the race?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 4: This is gonna sound crazy, but I feel better because I'm I I don't know, I know, I always I said on my last interview, like you don't really hear from Kamala, But I think I'm with Kamala. I've watched her. I think she she has to get her feet wet. She was only the vice president, like you know, but I think a woman running this country, Oh God, I hope.
Speaker 1: That woman can't afford groceries and she's gonna go vote for Kamala because she's a woman. That's a religious person. And when you lose someone, even family friends, to that religious person, to that religion, they're gone. Right. They have a new religion. And you can still interact with them if you can, try to bring them out of it if you can. But while they're followers of that religion, it's not your mom anymore. It's not your wife anymore, it's not your cousin anymore. It's the way it goes. I know it hurts. I'm not dismissive of it. I know what broken families look like. Believe me, I know it sucks. Whatever, Go call Done for your real Estate. Go get a hold of Done for You real Estate, because I was reading something today about what the Biden administration is doing, and I'll just dumb it down as much as seemingly possible. They're taking every possible avenue to spend money right now, and they're spending every dime they can. Just pouring as much money as they can, the student loan stuff, you name it. They're pouring as much money as they can into the public to try to ease economic pain before the election. But that is going to result in an economic disaster for whoever gets elected. It doesn't matter whether it's Trump Dome. There's going to be some very very tough times coming. Debt to GDP one hundred and twenty percent by real estate, hard assets, things you can touch and feel. Done for you real estate is so normal people can start to do that. They'll handle everything for you. You'll find out what they can do at Done for You Jesse dot Com. We'll be back. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Friday. Of course, it's an ass doctor Jesse Friday. We are having a blast today. You can still email us Jesse at jesse kellyshow dot com. Podcast the show if you miss any part of it. iHeart Spotify iTunes. Oh predictor of perils. If voter fraud becomes so rampant and obvious, do you think the House of Representatives will have the courage to decide the election? Do I think.
Speaker 2: The GOP will have the courage?
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, stop making me laugh. With a GOP I have the courage. That's a good one. That's a good one. Look, election fraud. I'm just gonna give this to you right between the eyes. Election fraud cannot be resolved, will not be resolved after an election, either you prevent it or just the momentum of the system will certify every election after it's done. I don't care if you have video evidence. I don't care what you bring after the election is over is too late. If we are not proactive, not you, not me, but the RNC, the Trump campaign, if they are not, are not megaproactive right now in preventing voter fraud that's coming. There will be no fixing it after the fact. That is not something that's possible. And when it comes to courage, the GOP has none. They've had none, and they're not going to have any until we anti communists over the years, and it will take us years until we slowly but surely crowd these people out run them out of the party through the primary process. We have to start getting involved locally. That's where we build not only our community, that's where we build our bench, our bench of people who can eventually challenge establishment types to run until GOP establishment types are defeated. You're never going to get courage from anybody in the House or the Senate. GOPI I take that bit from Anybody's not fair. You're not going to get enough courage from enough Gopers in the House or the Senate to actually get bold things done. It's just not something that's going to happen. There's no boldness there. Everyone wants to just keep the train rolling. Nobody wants to be a wrench in the system. Nobody wants to blow it up. Look, the same thing, the exact same thing happened even when Trump was president. Remember the big spending bills, big spending bill after big spending bill, and they were all just swampy and filthy, open naked government corruption. Every Senator, every House member throwing in his special pork project to go buy votes, and every single one of them got signed into law every single time. Well, I mean we have to fund the government. They do it every single time. I'll believe that Gop has courage the first time I ever see it. Hi, Jesse love the show. Listen. Every day you've been saying you worked in construction most of your life. Did your father have I have a construction business? If yes, why did you not take it over? I was wondering all this time why you went to sell RVs. His name is gleb Okay. So here's how it worked for me. When I was a teenager, I worked other jobs, you know, washing dishes and washing cars and things like that. Worked at a golf course for a while, just trying to make money as a teenager. When I was I think it was sixteen. My father he didn't own a construction company. He was a former or a superintendent at the time, I don't remember. But I got a job working construction. But it was just it was all in the ditch stuff, you know, shovel in your hand, you're digging, you're you're screwing things and you're just doing basic construction work. And that's what I did until I joined the Marines, really until I joined the Marines at nineteen. Then then I left went and joined the Marines. When I went and joined the Marines, about that time, my folks started their own construction company. It was Don Kelly Construction, and they moved it down to Arizona, and it was they ended up. They were doing well. You know, it was a small business, but they were doing they were doing well. When I got out of the Marines, I went back to the ditch and eventually worked my way and I was doing you know, project kind of like project coordination, engineering stuff, more office work than with a shovel in my hand towards the end. And it was I mean, obviously, my folks built this business up. There's a lot of blood, sweat, tears and wrists that go into that, and that was something that that they had wanted. Certainly, my dad had wanted me to, you know, kind of take the reins on that me, my sister take the reins on that he built it. Very understandable. I I don't know how to I don't know how to say this I'll just so, I'll just be honest with you. I always wanted to make my own way. I wanted to see if I could do it, whatever do it means. I wanted to see if I could make it without that. And I don't know, I don't regret it, right, but it's one of those things. It was a family business, and they did retire and they did great and that the business went away. It's gone now, so they retired once. Once I moved on, my sister moved on, they retired and it's gone. But you know, they did build this wonderful business and I didn't continue it. I didn't. I I've always wanted to make my own way and see if I could do it. And I felt like I felt like even though I would have worked hard and I would have tried to make it even bigger and things, I always I always felt like I would have questioned myself if I had stayed in that. Because I developed a passion for politics for the country, I started running for Congress and I really started getting so sickened by what I saw these people doing. And I just I need a cause. Does that make sense? I need a mission. I feel like I have a duty, and I need a mission, not just a paycheck. I need a mission, and I wanted to I wanted a mission in politics some kind. And that's why I went that route. Now, of course, it flamed out and I ended up flat broke and busted and had to sell RVs to try to make ends meet for a long time. It's just kind of the way it goes, like everything doesn't work out the way you want. But that's why. I don't know if that's a good explanation, but that's the truth. All right. All right, someone wants to know about the illegals voting in elections. How's how's this going to look? How's this gonna work? Let's talk about that. Before we talk about that, let's talk about your pillow. You know, you think you have to spend a bunch of money on betting in order to have great betting, but you don't. Not. As long as my pillows still there. As long as my pillow's still there, you can get incredible stuff at great prices. Take advantage of that when they have limited time deals like Queen size my pillows for only nineteen ninety eight. Man, that's one you want to jump on. When they have mattress toppers as low as sixty nine ninety eight. Oh my gosh, so that's twenty five bucks six D nine n eight. That's under one hundred dollars, and you have just completely remade your sleeping experience. You can take advantage of that right now. Go to MyPillow dot com, click on the radio listeners Special Square used to promo code Jesse, or you can call them eight hundred eight four five zero five four four. Let's talk about illegals registering to vote, things like that. Hang on,