Speaker 1: What's up you guys. It is your Good Vibe Retreat International Leaders, and we're here to tell you some very good news. Not because we celebrate the holidays or anything like that, because fuck the man, but because we love you. We are celebrating Cyber Monday and giving everybody twenty percent off of all of our retreats next year. So if you've been wanting to go to a Good Vibe retreat, you've been wanting to go to Jamaica, Costa Rica and come hang with us, go abroad, now is the time to make the move and put down your deposit. It is twenty percent off. That's almost eight hundred dollars off, and there's no there's not going to be a deeper discount. No, there's not.
Speaker 2: And Jamaica's almost sold out. So if you saw our four to twenty trip last this year, you definitely want to come because it's beautiful and it's an incredible, incredible experience. And then we have our first Mommy and Me retreat. It's going to be mommy and daughters. So if you want to bring your daughter on a retreat and just have a really sacred experience with your child and bond and just have fun and get in play. Costa Rica is the perfect place for that. And then, of course we have our annual women's retreat, Our Reset and Vibratory in Costa Rica. So click the link in this episode description and use the code cyber Monday for twenty percent off your retreat.
Speaker 3: Once upon a time, there was a good old traditional housewife cod She cleaned and cared for her children and the man of the house, and of course she didn't talk back. She was both obedient and soft by nature. She was a good woman who always made good choices.
Speaker 2: That we're good mom's bad choices.
Speaker 1: Who single mom who said fuck the patriarchy, shared all their bad choices and.
Speaker 2: Sound out they were so bad.
Speaker 1: After all, we're expert Overshares and your new besties.
Speaker 2: Sit back and.
Speaker 1: Enjoy the ride. I can do that.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to good Mom's bad Choices. I'm Erica, and I'm happy. Humpty bitches, Happy hump day.
Speaker 1: We're back in studio. I feel like I haven't been here a long time.
Speaker 2: You've been gone, girl, for like a month.
Speaker 1: Very very very very very very very very far away, and I'm.
Speaker 2: Still adjusting and I'm still struggling. I've dropped iriy off at school today and on the ride home, I was like, I want to pull over and take a nap. I literally was like, I'm gonna fall asleep.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've been tired. Yesterday I was like trying to kick it with Luna. When we get home, I like knocked out in her bed, Like I'm tired. It's been a week and I'm still recovering and I've never really experienced red lag like this, but like, I guess being on completely different time zones really fucked me up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've been up staying up till six am.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would just stay up to like three in the morning just on my phone and then wanting to go to sleep at seven, and then it's just not conducive to real life.
Speaker 2: I spent one night watching the basically the whole season of The Beast in Me Have you seen it?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 2: I love my white women shows. Speak of white women shows, Me and Mila. Not to not to sidetrack, but we also went to our favorite white women's show hotel location. Do you haven't checked out our Instagram, then I would highly recommend that you go check out our White Lotus moment.
Speaker 1: We went to the White Lotus Hotel Okay, the four seasons in Kasamoy in Thailand, and we had our entire we had like in a white woman lunch and we took videos like we were in the White loadus. We made the mantic pictures of us at the bridge. He was so excited to share.
Speaker 2: He's like, this is what I was like, this is where they died. So we got murdered.
Speaker 1: He's like, yeah, I don't think I don't think that was it. I don't think that was it either.
Speaker 2: I was like, wasn't in here like a pond? Yeah, he's just talking shit.
Speaker 1: That was the highlight eversity our Thailand trip. So what is this White Woman's show about?
Speaker 2: It's about this like Clare Danes and this is I love her so much, But what I realized in watching this season is that she's very specific about the roles that she picks, but they're all kind of the same. Like she's like very distressed, she's high anxiety, she's like about to be in tears.
Speaker 1: My woman's Clared Dane, like I can.
Speaker 2: Romeo and Juliet with Leonardocaprio. But she also did Homeland and she was also in fucking the ninety show that we fucking love what is it?
Speaker 1: The ninety show?
Speaker 2: That's what she got famous for. They were like kind of like punk and emo and god, it's.
Speaker 1: Gonna bother me. Oh okay that seventies show. What. No, she's on that seventies show. No, I don't know. I see her face now, Yeah, I remember that she was on the show in the nineties. That show that Like.
Speaker 2: I know, people are listening right now and they're saying it right now. I know it. Nineties, my so called life, Yes, my so called life. Yes, that's where she got famous.
Speaker 1: She was also I think she was a broke down palace. Oh right, right, this is that pace. This is yeah.
Speaker 2: We were referencing broke down Palace the whole time.
Speaker 1: We were in. I'm like, I'm so trying to why do I know this white woman's face? That's where it's from. I forgot Okay.
Speaker 2: But anyway, she's like I don't want to give too much away, but she's like a troubled writer, like this rich like tycoon moves next door to her because she had gotten a lot of money. She like won a Pulitzer Prize for her book, and she's like needs to write another one. But she's been really depressed because she lost her son. And so this like Tycoon moves next door. He is like under suspicion because his wife went missing like a few years before, and everyone thinks he's a murderer. And so anyway, they had developed a relationship and it just kind of expands from there, and it's it's a lot of just it's a lot of suspense, it's a lot of her trembling chin And I was up un till six am watching it.
Speaker 1: But I do recommend it. The whole season I watched.
Speaker 2: I watched. I started watching the first episode actually in Thailand, and that's when Aaron came in the room and to hear the shit out of me, and I was like, get the fuck out because we're already in a haunted house. We were staying in a haunted house in Thailand. We'll get to that later. But I finished it the other night because of my insomnia. And so now I'm looking for another show. Someone said I should watch what is it? That's an it's another white woman's show. The white women shows are They're lit right now for me, between Hunting Wives and Sirens and the Beast in Me and this other one I'm gonna watch tonight.
Speaker 1: I don't know Sirens.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't see Sirens yet with Julian Moore.
Speaker 1: I don't think so, oh, you gotta watch that one. I just watched Landman and uh yeah, I watch Hunting Wives and I watch Yeah. I haven't really watched too many series lately. I've just been watching movies again, but not really watching. And they're watching me, and then I'm like, I should do stuff like wash clothes or unpack, but I just keep staring at the suitcase and the suitcase is staring at me, and I'm just sitting in my living room. So maybe today, maybe today, I'll get to it. But I really do feel exhausted, and I'm like, i've been back a week. Am I supposed to be doing stuff already, and I'm like, just be gentle, ease and ease back in. And Luna is having a birthday party on Saturdays, so I can only ease in and tiled it.
Speaker 2: How do you feel?
Speaker 1: I can't believe that she's eleven. It's really like slapped to slapped me in the face. It's like I came back from the future and then boom, she's eleven. I just feel like I just feel like not unprepared, but like time is fucking flying. Time is flying, and it's it's scary. It's not scary. I'm trying to like go of the flow. But just also like, yeah, she was just little. I'm like looking at videos, like I was gooking a lot of pictures and videos when we were in Bali and in Thailand, and I'm just like, I cannot fucking believe. I just I remember being eleven so vividly, like it wasn't that long ago.
Speaker 2: No, those are like the between like ages, like at least I can only speak for me personally, but like those are around the years actually remembering my life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, eleven and thirteen, you know, I.
Speaker 2: Remember stuff from before, but like those are the years where like really impressionable, like long lasting things started to like impose themselves onto me, for the good and for the bad.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, So I'm just like crazy craziness, and she's just like just the stuff she's into and like having to tolerate watching Zombie, teen Zombie, whatever the fuck musical for the four hundred time and also like the other stuff that she watches when I'm like, are are you supposed to be watching this. It's a murder mystery like Frankenstein and like all this it's just cool to see her develop and also like wow, like a pre teen, like oh, she's like about to be bigger than me and shit. So I'm like just you know, trying to take it all in and just recognize that like time is, we're dying. We're gonna die. Every day it is the closer to death.
Speaker 2: We're like a blip in the history of time.
Speaker 1: I know, I know, and just taking it for granted and you know, just just like it's fatting the balance in it all. So last night I was putting Iried a bed and she was I was laying with her because she was like, I want to sleep with you, and I was like, she comes in the bed, do you want to come sleep with that? Now?
Speaker 2: I'm okay, well let me come alay with you here. And she was asking me about like my prom and like who I went with, and I was like telling her. I was like, well, I went a few proms. And she's like when I go to prom, are you gonna take me to get my dress? I was like duh, She's like you will. I'm like what the fuck of course, She's like I wanted to be Rose Gold Rose.
Speaker 1: I'm like, okay, whatever.
Speaker 2: I was like yes, and Alma's going to do your makeup and it's going to be special and it's gonna be great. And then I like, I was like you no, I'm trying to get her to open up more. So I'm like divulging information to her that you know, she didn't ask for. Yea, my prom dates and me kissing boys that I didn't like and stuff. And then she find and then it did it like worked, she told me something, not anything serious.
Speaker 1: It was better than nothing nothing.
Speaker 2: She's like, yeah, there's this girl at school. She's really annoying, Like do you ever have anyone in your life that's so annoying, like you just want to smack them in the face. And that's like, yeah I do.
Speaker 1: I'm a cool mom, I said, I know, totally.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want to slap people bitches all the time.
Speaker 1: Totally healthy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, slap whatever it takes to get your kids open up.
Speaker 1: Not parenting advice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I used to kiss boys when it's stupid.
Speaker 1: Tell him why, Yeah, you wanna slap bitches me too? Fuck him? Okay, oh my god, but yes to what you're saying is yes, they're growing up so fast.
Speaker 2: It's it's crazy. But at least I have least I have like six more months or five five more months until she's.
Speaker 1: Eleven, maybe five months. It's the same as just let me be here. I'm just saying, like the year by hella fast. I just like when I look back at the year and we're yeah, we're in December. Fuck, I'm like between literally, like we just we traveled every other month this year out of the country and domestically, and it was It's like wonderful and I'm so grateful. But then I'm also like, did I even take in all this shit? It happens so quickly. It's like by the time you rest, you're getting back up to go somewhere else. So it's like, yikes.
Speaker 2: I will say this year specifically, I felt like I did take in more than I took in years before.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I feel like even though we were really busy, like the years before, I don't know why, like I was just it just felt like a blur. Yeah, So this year I felt like a little bit slower and I want to continue that vibe. Been to twenty twenty six and just being more present and yeah, because I think she's getting older. I'm getting older, My parents are getting older, you know, like this's just everyone's getting older.
Speaker 1: It's it's true, It's it's beautiful. Life was so dul.
Speaker 2: I just love when people get older and day and they may they die. But being present and being like Bali in particular, like was a place that really I think allowed me and I think I'm hoping the women too. I think the women that came be really present at that place. We had a retreat in Bali in this month and we're there for Our retreat was a week, but we were there for two weeks and it's just like I'd never been to that. I've never been to Indonesia, and I had no idea what to expect. We plan this retreat kind of like through intuition and trust and hoping that the property was going to be as bomb as it looked in the in the videos and the picture and.
Speaker 1: It was and it was amazing.
Speaker 2: There was better, Yeah, And I think, like Bali, what I took away from that place is just like how when you're in constant like devotion, like that's that's how you slow shit down. Because everyone there kind of was just like on their own time, in their own space and their own thing, and like the people of Indonesia are like literally I feel like five times a day just like leaving offering, like praying.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, it's definitely devotional country. Everyone's very kind. Everybody's like you could feel like the honesty and like the genuineness of each person and like their gratitude. And literally there's there's offerings all over the city, all over the house that they leave, like.
Speaker 2: In front of the store, in front of every doorway.
Speaker 1: Basically I was wondering, like, is there is there rhym or reason for the placement, and meant to ask that.
Speaker 2: I kept stepping on offerings in the streets. They were like on the street everywhere, paying attention. They're just like right in front of the storefronts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it was absolutely breath takingly beautiful, Like everything was beautiful. It's just like so interesting to see a new part of the world that you've never experienced before firsthand, like cranes and rice fields and like it's just it's it's the food. Yeah, it's amazing. I mean it's it's a far, far far away land. And we drugged ourselves to get there cessfully. So yeah, but it's worth it. It's definitely worth going. It's definitely worth I wish we could have stayed longer, like I would like, I would like go for a summer just to get to see everything. But we had a We had a really, really, really beautiful time. It was a smaller group. We had like fourteen women. It was boss. I feel like a baller like that. Like I was manifesting the whole time, like I want to wake up to this, that kitchen, the shape of the living room, like the pools, the jungle. Everything was just super super lush, and I felt like, yeah, I did feel slow moving and soft and gentle and like the food was bomb and we did We did so many like water ceremonies so much like we went to temples. Everything was so so intentional, and I like it was special. And half of the group had been there, had been to the retreat before, so it was kind of like.
Speaker 2: A half sort of reunion. Yeah, yeah, I thought I thought that was really cool too. Shout out to Retreat nineteen. I felt like there was like a grounding that having like people that have already come and like the people that have never been, like provided for those people that have flown so far across the world to be there like, oh you've been here, We're good. Like yeah, bitch, you're good.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And then that's another thing, like people to fly that far to trust us. Yeah. It was really special too, because like I was like, damn, this is far. Yeah, we're far, We're far from home. So it's for you for somebody get on the plane and be like fuck it, you know. So Yeah, and we had like we had Sessha and her mom come Sandra, which it was really nice to have a mom daughter duo. That was. It was really sweet. And you just had a nice big gang. It was really good. It was really good. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then I had the great idea of leaving Bali the Dare retreat ended and going to Bangkok, Erica. Wait wait, but but to that I wanted to I did ask you. I said, it's gonna be intense, should we do it? And you said yes. So I didn't just make these decisions and these plans on my own.
Speaker 1: Bitch, Okay, they're gonna have a bad habit being like yeah, ya ya, I can handle it, yeaheah. Yeah, I'm like I asked you. I was like Erica, we did I want. I was like, I have this vision of us in the middle of Bangkok with all of our ship from fresh off of retreat. That's gonna be all say, and being a container of bliss, a bliss bubble, and then we're gonna get off the plane and be like what the fuck. I told her that, and she was like, yeah, I'm gonna be for twenty power. It's gonna be fun. She's like, care has been party crazy, and then we'll go to the island and then we'll chill. And I was like, are you did? Are you positive? Because you in particular have a hard time going from my frequency to the other.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was gonna have a hard time no matter what. So it didn't matter what was gonna happen.
Speaker 1: And baby, when I say we got we were in Bali just like hang out and laying and lounging and doing spiritual activities and yoga and chee gung and like riding on the back of scooters and we went to motherfucking Bangkok and like at first it seemed first of all we landed, it's a huge, major city. I don't know what I thought.
Speaker 2: It was like this small, little cute, bumbling city. I mean I knew that. I knew that it was substantial because it's it's always on the clocks, you know, like Milan, Bangkok, So I'm like, okay, Bangkok must be there must be something going on.
Speaker 1: When we landed, I was like, are we in New York? Are we ina La, Like it's huge, And then I think that's another thing. We didn't consider it. I mean we considered it, but we were in Bali for two weeks without any weed. So not only were we sober, I mean as far as like flower went half the like most of the girls in our retreat smoke weed, so everybody was all a little bit fucking like what the fuck I wasn't I didn't feel super were triggered by not having weed, but I guess in hindsight it would have been nice.
Speaker 2: I think this is the first time, this is this is the first time we've ever had a treat without psilocybin or cannabis.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, And we drank some wine we didn't like really drink heavily, and then we went to a beach club. When we drank there, but it was mostly like very chill. But as soon as we landed in Bangkok. First of all, we had this grand idea, we're gonna check our We're gonna check our stuff in a locker. We had like a very planned out, very coursed out, I like organize its plan in our heads. Even though some of it was cutting a little bit close. We were like, this is a great idea. It's gonna work out. We like deuble checked it. So we get to Bangkok. We put our stuff in lockers, two of our bags, three of our bags because we can't travel all over Asia with this shit because we put it in there. At the airport. We go to our hotel. It seems very quiet and it's like.
Speaker 2: Literally we pull up to the hotel and I'm like, are we in the financial district?
Speaker 1: You know, like financial district?
Speaker 2: Very quiet, like at night, no one's there. I was like, I'm means, like, are you sure this this is the this is the area that they said is like the center bustling.
Speaker 1: I'm like, is it is a hotel? Open?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: It seems very dead, So we go inside. It's very sterile. Also like in like Asia, everything's like very sterile and clean. We put our shit and we get into like midnight and i'd also we also considered that we're getting into Bangkok at midnight. And not only that, we left the day of the retreat. We wrapped everything up and went shopping and then left the day of the retreat, which is something unheard of. We usually like take a day a beat or several to like just chill. So we bust all our ship down, our ship the fucking retreat. Shit, get on a plane at bankock, put the ship in the locker, get in a car, get the hotel. It's like one o'clock in the morning. At this point, we like, should we go outside and like find food? Bitch. First of all, we like hit the corner and right immediately outside of her door as a cannabis literally it's like glowing. It's like a dispensary. And then I'm like, you think it's open. It's one o'clock in the morning, and then it's like twenty four hours wey. I was like, take all of our money, like when you got sativa indicates hybrids.
Speaker 2: She bought so many joints. I was like, bitch, rolling here for one day.
Speaker 1: Get to smoke it. And then they had like a cafe you can go inside and smoke inside. So we're in there like haven't smoked in two weeks, getting blazed as fuck, just taking it to the head. And then we're like, okay, let's go outside. That's ready, We're ready, We're already go outside. So we start walking. Suddenly I'm hearing so much music. I'm saying, like, oh, so many people. I'm like, where did all these fucking people karaoke singers?
Speaker 2: I sing you're saying that guy was singing of those rock songs.
Speaker 1: Oh God, those guys was a band, And I guess because they cater to white people. There is just a lot of interesting white rock Asian cover bay. Yeah, but they're like doing American accents. Anyway, we hit the corner and bitch, bitch, I have never ever seen so many prostitutes lined up in so many variety.
Speaker 2: First of all, I look, I'm like Mila, like, Mila, did you find this food?
Speaker 1: Is that where I found?
Speaker 2: I found a restaurant on her phone. We get to the street and we're walking and I realized, like she's not looking at her phone.
Speaker 1: I'm like, does she know where she's going?
Speaker 2: And I'm like, where are we going? And she's like I just look at her and she's just like a deer in headlights, over stimulated, Like I like, let's stop and look at the map. I realized we stopped like right in front of a bunch of like lady boy prostitutes. And she's just like I was like.
Speaker 4: I don't know, I don't know where I's going.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I don't know. Let's just go.
Speaker 2: I was like, okay, you're like, where are we walking.
Speaker 1: I was like, I don't know, I just walk move start moment. It was so over well made. First of all, suddenly the lights was bright, there's neon lights. There was people outside like it was three o'clock in the afternoon, in front of like nice hotels. Yeah. Yeah, it was just lined on the ship like the double tree, like it was almost shoulder to shoulder.
Speaker 2: They were and they were like the girl who looks like she just got off off school. There was like the slutty girl. Then there was like the lady boy that was like are you a lady boy?
Speaker 1: Or girl who was going to the mall?
Speaker 2: She's like a girl going to the mall jeans. And then on the other side we crossed the street because it was like a heavy side of prostitution to across the street and then like I see some black girls and I'm like, oh, maybe they're like taurists. No, there's like a black corner prostitute.
Speaker 1: But then then I started to get confused and I was like, is everybody prostitutes? And then I was like, are we prostitutes?
Speaker 2: They probably thought after I was thinking.
Speaker 1: And I was like, oh my god. And then I just started getting super paranoid. And then you started seeing all these old white men, and then there's even he job prostitutes. There's a corner of.
Speaker 2: The women wearing heat jobs, and I at first I was like is this Like why are they out here?
Speaker 1: And I realized are they tourished too?
Speaker 2: To gets your religion? And then I was like, oh no, this is a kink and they're wet and they're ready, And.
Speaker 1: There's massage parlors everywhere, which is like is it a massage parlor? What's going in on there? It was just very intense, and I was exactly like I thought it would be us, me particularly like a deer in headlights. And I was like and I was high, like I had just gotten high after two weeks. It just seemed very That's what it was.
Speaker 2: I was so high, so high, And then I went there and I was just like everything was moving and slow mover.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was like almost moving fast but slow. I was moving slow but everything was moving fast. Yeah, it was. It was I don't know.
Speaker 2: I was like I fall.
Speaker 1: I was clutching my pearls.
Speaker 2: I was like, who am I I was?
Speaker 1: And I was like this is crazy. It was really crazy. But finally we figured it out. We got to a corner, we found a fucking what are those things called tiktook and we're like, just take us to the best tide food. Wait.
Speaker 2: So then he's taking us on the back of his TikTok and he's like taking us like down like streets that I like have not a lot of cars and empty. I'm thinking like, oh no, like the stupid bitches, Like now we got in the back, is he gonna kill us?
Speaker 1: Like maybe? Literally?
Speaker 2: I was like, there's no one over here. What if he's delivering us to his friends? And then we pull up to like this like twenty four hour night market and then we ate the bombist fucking Thai food ever first of all Thai.
Speaker 1: Food in general.
Speaker 2: She told me yesterday that a new report came out that said Thailand has the best food, number one in the world, and I was like, that makes sense.
Speaker 1: You might get swollen from from what was it, m MSG MSG.
Speaker 2: I don't even know if MSG makes you swollen. It's everyone's saying it's the salt and the sugar. The salt and the sugar wasn't MSG salt.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Did you send me some shit about MSG not being that bad?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I don't know. I'm confused, but I don't know. All I know is I was beautiful and bali, but by day fucking three in Thailand, we woke up and our faces versus so swollen. I was like, why do we look like this? We didn't even drink that much. But apparently, I don't know. I don't know. I was not pretty in Thailand. That was hideous inland, like I just did. Had you had two black eyes for some reason? Black? Ah? I get hit last night? The fuck is going on?
Speaker 2: Before we left Thailand, I mean before we left Bangkok, Miela was like, do you want to go to the ping Pong show? And I was like, what the fuck's the ping pong show? She's like, Oh, you haven't heard of the ping pong show.
Speaker 1: I can't eve you never heard of the ping pong show.
Speaker 2: I've never heard of ping pong show, and I'm probably the reasons why is because it's famous. Basically, ping pong show is a sex show in Thailand, but this wasn't even they weren't even having I thought I was gonna see some like actual sex sex activity is happening. So we go. I look up like the like where's the ping pong shows? And there's like three different like neighborhoods that have the ping pong shows.
Speaker 1: So we went to the first one. Did we ever get to all three? We only went to two.
Speaker 2: We went to like Soy Cowboy, and then we went to like I think it's like the OG one number four.
Speaker 1: The first one was like.
Speaker 2: The OG one that we didn't get to. No, the first one we went to buy our hotel. Yeah, I think that was like the old school. No, the Soy Cowboy was by our hotel. The first one we went to, which was really sad. That one I think is like the original ping pong area show. And so we walked in and I'm like not knowing what to expect, and like there's this like stage in the middle of the room, and all of a sudden, this like woman comes up literally schleps herself up.
Speaker 1: She looks like this, literally, she looks like she just woke up out of bed.
Speaker 2: I am one hundred percent sure that they have rooms up there, maybe not even beds, and there's just like maybe like thirty women sleep all day long and they're just waiting for their shifts to start, and they just peel their like pasty pajamas off and then they just get out there. I feel like they were dressed like the Korean ladies at the Korean spot like this have like regular black brawls and black panties.
Speaker 1: Like a full butt like panty. But it was really weird. And then I started to look around at the people like who else was there? Like who is watching this? And it's just a bunch rose and rose and rows of white men. And they're like young like bros, like fraternity looking ones. There's like older ones, old old ones, and they're like kissing the prostitutes in the in the mouths crazy. Like the most like eye opening thing to me is that they were like engaged, like they really like they I don't know if they've tricked themselves into thinking these women like them that barely speak English, or what the fuck is happening? But it really like let me, It really gave me insight into the white man. It made me disgusted. I was discussed the white man.
Speaker 2: And now every time I see an older white man, I'm like in Thailand.
Speaker 1: Because you know what it is. It's like it's one thing to go to the strip club. Here in the bitch are like entertaining or like there's a little bit of like hope and life in their eye and they're like dancing and shit. Here it's like the life is not in their eyes. They're not there, they don't care. And then like the men are participating it fully, like they don't even like it's almost that they came for that. I saw the lifelessness.
Speaker 2: I saw a man with a one compression sock on birken stocks like some swim trunks and a dirty polo. They don't even give a fuck.
Speaker 1: They don't even read Ry, Middle America, German, Polish, New Zealand like everywhere.
Speaker 2: I just want to say, if you know an old white man in your life or a white man in your life, and I'm sorry if this is your dad, that makes any sort of trips to Asia. I'm gonna go ahead and let you know that he'd un dabbled, un dabbled with either just a regular old Thailand prostitute or perhaps lady boy. Because the amount of white old men that I saw there that I could see, I could just place them right here. I was like, this is crazy.
Speaker 1: No, it was, it was. And then the women were like popping the wait.
Speaker 2: The lady comes out. She comes out, schlaps herself on stage with her literally like Howmula said.
Speaker 1: Her hair was the like braid unbraided, just like whatever, no smile.
Speaker 2: She comes out, she takes her panties off, and all of a sudden, just out of nowhere, not a twrque, not a sexy dance.
Speaker 1: I don't know how she took them all the way off. It was like it wasn't.
Speaker 2: Even like a not a sway of the hip.
Speaker 1: Bitch.
Speaker 2: She just starts pulling glow in the dark string out of her pussy with this face like casually and then just wrapping it around the poles and just like then then then okay, so then her shift was over. And then another bitch came on who looked like an og. She'd been there for a long time. She had like a bowl of ping pongs and I was like, oh, this is why they call it the ping Pong Show. I got the ping Pong preview and prior to this, just let's rewind one day before. We're on the plane to Bangkok. Me and mil are sitting in two different seats. I see her talking to this white like young white guy and he's like from Australia, like, yeah, like I went through my spiritual awakening and like my friends, I don't really understand, like we.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't listen to podcast plane.
Speaker 2: Oh well, I guarantee you he's off in his white world.
Speaker 1: I just I enlighten.
Speaker 2: I'm enlightened and I'm with my friends and they don't like I don't know if they said this. I'm making this up at this point, but like they don't understand where I'm at now, and I would never have even been able to have this conversation before. Fast forward twenty four hours, we're at the Ping Pong Show. This nigga is sitting next He's sitting in the crowd and I'm like, hees like, oh my god, that's the guy from the plane. So my friend from the plane the woman comes out with the ping pongs in a bowl which I think it might have been baby oil water.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: The balls are in this substance, and she just starts like pulling, putting them in her pussy. But like, again, not a dance, not a torque, A little like.
Speaker 1: She smelled a little bit.
Speaker 2: I'm saying there was not a no noctual movement, no sensual performance.
Speaker 1: It's just the ping pong, ping pong in the puss.
Speaker 2: She just put them in there, and then she gives one to me let it and I was like, oh my god, oh my god, Mila, you're gonna do this.
Speaker 1: I'm stressed, like pushed my hands and like popped it in. But then the guys line up on the fucking stage and like.
Speaker 2: Get underneath between her legs and she pops the ping pongs in their mouth from her pussy. Okay, okay.
Speaker 1: They're taking turns and they're like whoa.
Speaker 2: And that guy who just had his awakening, he was up in line and he captured When I saw him the joy in his eyes from capturing.
Speaker 1: This sixty year old ping pong. She was around six. She was probably sixty sixty year old.
Speaker 2: Oiled up ping pong pussy pong in his mouth. I was like, I don't trust white men at all again.
Speaker 5: I mean, I think that this trip made me like, yeah, for sure, for sure, it was really it was an interesting And then they have like they have visa shops right next to the bridle shop, like next to the bride dress.
Speaker 1: I mean the bride dress. You know what the fuck I'm talking about. But I'm the bridle shop, the bridle shop. So it's like, you know you're coming here because you're a loser. You literally can't here because you're a loser, and you can't get bitches wherever you're from or whatever, like kinky shit you're into you can't ask for. But it's like you want a bitch to pretend that she likes you, and you're kind of into the pretending, even though she's not even speaking English, she's barely smiling. Like this is a very dark I feel like I stepped into the dark world, like the dark web.
Speaker 2: It just felt murky, it felt low, low vibrational. I'm not gonna lie, I felt I just felt weird in Bangkok. I don't I don't know if I need to go there again.
Speaker 1: I maybe I mean, I, well, we did have some good times. Like then the next day I went and got my nails done, you know, I took a little rides looking out the window, and it was nice, look like a big city. Lots of malls, all the high end fashion department stores. This beautiful park which went through. It's like this wonderful, beautiful park, look like the fucking Central Park of fucking Bancasia. Yeah, it was really beautiful, all these huge lotuses and like nature. We attempted to take a train. Oh yeah, we attempted to take a train, but it didn't work out. It did work out, it will stop.
Speaker 2: Didn't get it out.
Speaker 1: First we got there and we tried to give him more cards and like we don't take card and we didn't have any more bankcocky cash what.
Speaker 2: Is it called fat we have him or bought.
Speaker 1: We had to borrow some money from some strangers that gave it to us. We were like, can we just buy a round trip if there's a minimum in the card. They were like no, they don't give a fuck about anything like our credit cards. Nothing.
Speaker 2: They're they're one of the one of the few places that are not colonized. And it's for real have been sucked up. So we got on the train. The train then stopped like one stop from where we were going. We were trying to go see the reclining Buddha, the reclining gold Buddha.
Speaker 1: And you have to wear like armpits, you have to wear full like you have to wear cover your legs and your arms. So we were in full outfits. It was hot as fuck. Got we thought we were taking a cab. We got dropped off. We were going to the wrong Buddha. Apparently. We walked through this park for like thirty minutes, try to get on the train. The train stopped. It just seemed like impossible to do anything that we wanted to do. It was so much fucking traffic. We didn't have any more bought, Like what the fuck? It was really getting intense. We couldn't find our cab. We finally made it to the Buddha. We got on a fucking it was beautiful. Buddha was beautiful, he was reclining. He was big, he was big, he was golden, he was reclining. We went to We took up a how do you say it? Took took to Chinatown because Erica found some secret redded article that there was some Chinatown food that and we had to go get some curry. It was good. It was really good in a back alley somewhere. And then we decided were gonna get bougie and went to the Skybar, which I think is featured in Hangover in the movie is it? Yeah? Oh, and it has like sixty four floors, so we went to the sixty fourth floor. We were like, whoa, we're rich, We're Bangkok baby. We went to the Golden Buddha, even though it took us eight hours to get there, and it's like really beautiful all the time, like a fancy restaurant. There's like this lady singing like videos of her smooth jaz no motion singing, Yeah, like slow motion top like we will see the whole city of Bangkok. I start ordering shots. I'm like, yeah, nineteen forty two, two of them. So we take like three shots each. At the end and like slide over the check.
Speaker 2: And I like do the I do the currency and I'm like I'm like that can't be right, so let me do that one more time. I was like, Mila, did you ask how much these shots were?
Speaker 1: I was like, I do the mast. I feel like, yeah, they're like twenty dollars a shot, just thirty dollars.
Speaker 2: No bitch bill was five hundred dollars, like five hundred and fifty nine dollars or some stupid shit.
Speaker 1: I was like. I was like, oh, maybe I did the mass and I did.
Speaker 2: It, like we might as well bought a bottle rich, like fuck.
Speaker 1: We're rich. Whatever our celebration, our celebration shots. Then yeah, we continued the night. That's when we went to go to Ping the Ping Pong Show, and then we went to we tried to go to another one because we're like, there's no way, there's no way, this is it. We were dedicated. So then we got to like Nancy's Playground.
Speaker 2: We went to Soy Cowboy and that's where Rainbow was at.
Speaker 1: Okay, so we went to Rainbow and I was like, does this mean lady boys? Like what's in there? Then I just got kept getting weirder, Like then they were younger, and like in Thailand, the beauty standard is like white, like it's literally like anime. So they're like all these girls who are like doing these weird movement.
Speaker 2: I felt like I was in a video game.
Speaker 4: Like.
Speaker 1: I was like.
Speaker 2: I was like, why didn't think she keep coming up just doing that? Maybe you know what I thought about it later, I was like, maybe she was like waiting for us to give her the okay to like come over to us, and like you are ho, like, I don't know what.
Speaker 1: I think. It's like an anime, Like it's like a is it an anime thing? Yeah, it's a cute sea thing. That's cute. See. Yeah, So we were like just sitting. First of all, we're still high, so we're still fucking confused the whole time, hope. And they were like dancing a little bit. But then they have these numbers on the stand on the stage cattle. They just stay on the stage like doing weird things.
Speaker 2: Like and some of them weren't even paying attention pH just chilling like waiting for someone to pick them.
Speaker 1: And the guys again making out full blown mouth to mouth with the fucking prostitutes. I was like, you're gonna go home in case your wives with those mouths, which is crazy.
Speaker 2: The kids, oh my god, all the babies.
Speaker 1: And then I had this brilliant idea that I was gonna go back and see what was going on. But then I got scared, you're.
Speaker 2: Gonna go back.
Speaker 1: Remember, I was like, I'm gonna like I've got lost and go to the bathroom. But I'm just, oh, yeah, I should have done it. I was like, we should have tried to, like turned my phone so investigating?
Speaker 2: Was that that one or is that the other strip club you went to?
Speaker 1: That was the other strip club? Were with Aaron? Then I went to both.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we were committed to trying to find at least essential movement of dance of something.
Speaker 1: We went to another strip club and.
Speaker 2: That one was where I had had it. I had had it. I was checked out. I saw like a thirteen year old girl that served me be alcohol and I was like, no, I.
Speaker 1: Think her family owned the bar. I don't care. She was around, she was wearing like sneakers, she was school.
Speaker 2: She was wearing Mary Jane and I'll never forget, and socks and socks. And then even the way she ran she ran.
Speaker 1: I saw her run and she can use her arms like a child, like you know how kids run when they were still learning their bodies. I'm pretty sure the Indian family owned the bar, and so she was the waitress, the brother was the bartender, and then and then like the old house moms, the Asian house moms, they owned the strippers. Yeah, And then there was so there.
Speaker 2: I could tell some of the strippers were undera which I just knew they were underage, and it just made me really uncomfortable.
Speaker 1: I was like, I can't.
Speaker 2: Then one of them came up to us. She had braces and I think she was trying to be a sailor. There was like one that was actually more of a sexy sailor, and then it was her. She had a sailor outfit on, and I was like, this girl's probably seventeen.
Speaker 1: And she came over.
Speaker 2: They came over to us to dance on us, and they and I was like, get away from me. And so she was on aaron and she lifted up her fucking skirt and I couldn't believe it because she looked so just like not like the bitch that would have this tattooed on her ass and it just said fuck me on her ass. But she looked like not even like she looked innocent, but just kind of just.
Speaker 1: Regular regular, It's regular.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh my god, we gotta go.
Speaker 1: It was very interesting, and that was even more depressing.
Speaker 2: Was next to us, was this, were these two white guys and their wives.
Speaker 1: Okay, one of the life even know if one was definitely the wife because she looked like, I fucking hate my life. I hate him. He got and obviously he was like drinking absolute absolute bottle, like they had a bottle that he thought he was really doing something that was absolute. And he'd obviously got in like fucked up. And you know how white guys get when they get fucked up, they get real loosey goosey. He was like touching his friend's dick, like trying to play each other. He was like letting the lady boys sit on his lap. And the wife was like, do you.
Speaker 2: Know what's even worse is that she had a full broken leg. Oh yeah, she had a fully broken leg, fully casted. I saw him get her up and scooed her to try to get to the bathroom. She looked like she was in so much pain. She looked like she was fucking but not only that, like she actually like she was in pain and that.
Speaker 1: Hers was dating.
Speaker 2: Wait, so she gets to the bathroom. The moment she disappears, he goes and makes out with one of these fucking prostitutes. I was like, what the fuck was up? And then she came back. But the other guy, I'm pretty sure that was his wife. They were on a like a that was his white I feel like I had been broken in already. She's been she's been doing dealing with his fuck shit for years. Okay, she had been down a lady boy path of him in nineteen ninety four.
Speaker 1: Okay. She was like if you could imagine like a round red, middle aged white man with khaki shorts to hear the three button and her outfit.
Speaker 2: She had a full white collar.
Speaker 1: It was like ruffles with ruffles and like these highs and like a quarter a quarter skirt. It was the very she was into it.
Speaker 2: She was there for She was like, baby, have a good time.
Speaker 1: There was one who was in with it and the other one who looked like she was she gotta kill herself. Literally she looks I felt like she felt I was looking at her and I was miserable, like so embarrassed. I get to see the face of embarrassment. It was really intense, Tyler. Yeah, Thailand was intense, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful and also devotional. Lots of temples, lots of Buddhas, but that's that red light district there, baby, is districting. And then we decided, after all of the ping punk shows and the Horse and the Rainbow club that we were going to When I say hoores, I mean sex workers, we were going to go get a massage on the strip. And I was like, are they going to try? And like, I googled it.
Speaker 2: I googled it. I googled that place.
Speaker 1: Oh and then yeah, I read.
Speaker 2: Reviews first before we went to that place.
Speaker 1: Three am and we go get in. Fucking it was great, an hour and two hour massage, and then we thought we're gonna get in a plane.
Speaker 2: I know. We went to sleep and we woke up and I was like our flights. At six am. After the massage was over, got the airport. We got back to the room and I was like our airport, we need.
Speaker 1: To leave in an hour. We're like, it's not going to happen. We can't make it. No, so we postponed like two hours.
Speaker 2: So we flew to KOs Samoy and that's when we that's when we had this is what's leading us now to our bad choice of the week.
Speaker 6: Okay, bad mom, not a bad mom, but a bad mom.
Speaker 1: So because we had all this luggage.
Speaker 2: We decided to leave our luggage in Bangkok at the airport because they had these you know, these luggage company aged lockers that will take your luggage for a very minimal price versus spending four hundred dollars to try to bring them with us.
Speaker 1: So we leave the luggage.
Speaker 2: We go to Kosamoy, have a time there, stay in a haunted house, which Miela may have made us all believe it was haunted house, and then it actually was, or maybe it wasn't. I don't know, but I felt like if there were spirits in this mother fucking house.
Speaker 1: It was a huge glass house on the top of a hill and it was windy, so every time anything good, it wasn't even that it was the house lady that was sleeping in the back and her husband had just died, and I was convinced that he pind of died on.
Speaker 2: Property and he was roaming the property. She kept like just coming in again, and she just kept coming in the house like out of nowhere, we just pop in the house. I'm like, bitch this airlin anyway, And after like twenty two thousand nine dollars ninety minute massages in Thailand and lots and lots of meals, and we chilled a lot there. We just kind of chilled there. We fly back to Bangkok to retrieve our luggage and fly our asses back home. We have very minimal time. We know we're cutting it close. We're like, okay, this is the only flight out right out of Bangkok. I think we have like an hour to make our flight. It's gonna be perfect. Pick up our luggage, and we're just gonna get out and check in.
Speaker 1: We're gonna go, We're gonna be then we're gonna be home.
Speaker 2: So we land, We're like waiting at the to retrieve our luggage, just taking forever, and like, just go get the luggage.
Speaker 1: Just go pick up the luggage. I'll get.
Speaker 2: I'll get all our luggage that we brought to KOSOMOI at the whatever their luggage dispenser thing. So I'm like all right, So I go to go get our luggage and I give them our luggage tags and they're like looking at it. They're like talking to one another, and I'm like, what the fuck is going on? And they're like giggling and like like they're laughing at yes, And I was like, what's going on and they're like, you're at the wrong airport and I was like, no, what do you what are you talking about? Like, no, your luggage is at another airport and I was like, this is the International Bancock airport. They're like there's two International Bankok airports KK and D and something else some other shit, yeah, dmong or something DM. I was like, what do you mean? I was like how far is the airport? An hour away?
Speaker 1: I'm like I called me.
Speaker 2: I'm like, bitch. I was like what She's like, ouage doesn't come out yet. We're like what the fuck. And I'm like, you're about to be what the fuck more right now? And I was like, our luggage is not here here.
Speaker 1: Like what the fuck do you mean? It's not here? Is at the other airport? I was like, are you fucking kidding me?
Speaker 2: And at this point, we've been in fucking Asia for three weeks. We're ready to go home. We're swollen, We've been massaged till we're flat.
Speaker 1: I got a massage a fruk out on the plane, like the very laud was like pick me up. All the way to the airport, I'm getting massage.
Speaker 2: I'm like mentally prepared for this seventeen hour travel day. Like, so I'm like, what are we gonna do? Like, are we gonna have to say We're gonna have to stay another day? Like there's no other option. Shout out to our friend Aaron, because she left the day after, two days after US came through. She was going to Bangkok, and I asked her. I don't even know I asked her, but I still have told her. I said, this is what I need to do. We need you to do this.
Speaker 1: Thank oh God, only this kind of shit happens to us. But this bitch already had three bags because she always overpacks, even though she's an international triver.
Speaker 2: We had four bags she had.
Speaker 1: I thought she had three, two carry on and two checked. And then we had three bags seven bags. It's not like Lax to New York, bitch, Bangkok to San Francisco. She's not even going to We still don't have our luggage.
Speaker 2: She has our luggage in her apartment right now.
Speaker 1: Wait, so she leaves two days after us, so we're like, okay, just please bring it back for us.
Speaker 2: We'll get pay whatever the costs.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry this bitch calls me at one in the morning. I'd like just fallen asleep. She's like calls me and like hello. I'm like what. She's like, what the fucking in your bag? I'm like, what are you talking about? What is in your bag? Bitch?
Speaker 2: I'm at the airport.
Speaker 1: They pulled me to the side. I'm like, what are you talking about. I'm like just like all dis arrayed because I just WoT gup. I'm jetlagged. Like huh what. She's like, what is it your bag? I was like, nothing's in our bag.
Speaker 2: And she's like, they pulled me at the gate.
Speaker 1: They pulled me aside. They strip searched me, and like they strip searched you. She's like, oh, I'm ring is a tic top, but they made me take it off. I was like, nothing's in the bag. And then I start fucking tripping, like what's in the bag is immediately leading the body calls me at one am. I'm up watching the beast in me. I'm like, I don't know what the fuck's the bad She's like an aaron. She's like, I'm about to miss my flight. I'm about to miss my flight. I should never I've done this. What kind of company is it? I was like it had a sign it's in the airport.
Speaker 2: It's reputable, I think.
Speaker 1: So she's fucking tripping. I'm tripping. I'm thinking, oh my god, I have to fly back to Bangkok. I'm having to get this bitch a lawyer. What's in the bag.
Speaker 2: And then she's like baking down palace and.
Speaker 1: She's like, I gotta go, I gotta go by. And I was like, oh my god, we should have stayed with our own bags. I call it Erica, and I'm like, this bitch is stuck at the airport. They stopped her, her flames, her planes about the laser, not letting her on the flight.
Speaker 2: What's in the bags?
Speaker 1: She's like, I don't know. I'm like copal maybe cople. They think it's drugs.
Speaker 2: It's freebasing, free basing cople.
Speaker 1: She fucking calls me back. I'm fucking in my bed, like I'm like fucking racking my brain. What's in this bag? She calls me back like it was your cow head.
Speaker 2: They thought I was They thought I was sure I.
Speaker 1: Was porting your carcass. I bought back like a like a cow head with like horns for my living room. And she's like, there's like twenty offers and twenty officers in there and they're just fucking laughing, like oh, and then they let her get on the plane's cowhead. It was real though, but I yeah, so that was fucking traumatizing. Why the fuck that the strip searcher for a cow I don't know what the fuck.
Speaker 2: They just want to see her titties, but they better fucking they better have my fucking it better be intact when I get it.
Speaker 1: So now it's in now our seven in San Francisco. I remember we have a tribe member. Shout out to Asia who had helped us. Like five years ago. We had like put on Instagram like can someone help us out? We have a photo shoot?
Speaker 2: Does anyone want to help us today?
Speaker 1: Because who who recruits people like that us? She was like, yeah, I'm from Oakland, but I'm in town and I'll help you guys. I remember that she lives in Oakland. I'm like, let me text her, hey, girl, do you mind picking up our luggage from this other girl and putting it on the Greyhound. So she calls me today like, oh, the Great Hound doesn't do that. They haven't done that since twenty twenty. I was like, I did use that method in college. So that was not used it before? No, that was FedEx, wasn't it.
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 2: We use it in att was it Atlanta? We use it for touring? We put our shirit on a Greyhound.
Speaker 1: We did. Yes, Okay, that's why because I got that from when I so that was the last time. Yeah. So she just calls me and says that is no longer and if we put on the Amtrak it's four hundred dollars. She's like, I can just drive it down. I'm like, the saga of this mother fucking luggage, bitch, this fucking luggage. I'm taking everything out, burning the luggage. This is done. It's bad luck. I cannot believe the saga of this luggage. So now either hopefully she wants to come to LA and bring it, please Age come down, or else I'm gonna be taking a fucking road trip. But there in back to get these fucking this fucking cow head that cow had better fucking I want my ugg boots.
Speaker 2: We had a layover in Australia and I got uggs. I got real authentic.
Speaker 1: That's like only just happened to us.
Speaker 2: Only this would I just I know, it's like, you know, whenever we put our like our good Mon's Bad Choices in chat Cheptea. It always like and me and you'll always get offended because it's like good Mon's Bad Choices hosted by Erica Mila mixture of motherhood and chaos, k like chaotic free and I was like, wow, I keep calling us chaotic?
Speaker 1: What in the white people word is this? And then there were several times on this ship and I was like, I think chat Chipeach is right. We are chaotic. How do they know it's better than us? There was a couple of times I was like, fuck chat sheep tea. It was chaotic. So hopefully you know now in the next two weeks we'll see those things again. Yeah, looking forward to that. My eggs, I don't remember it's in there. It's like, yeah, I just have so many masks that I bought in Bali because I went by myself to the marketplace, which was also overwhelming and cold or landa like, I don't know, there's they're preyer pressuring me to buy so much stuff. It's hot, I'm confused to drink. Why am I here by myself shopping in Bali by myself? And then a monkey jumped on my purse. I was like, Okay, I'm done, I'm done. I gotta go to a bar. But it was fun. Other than that, it was really fun. I definitely want to do Bali again. I hope that we can do Bali next year again because I want to go back to that fucking house and just go visit that female priestess and like go to all the water blessings and just do all the things that we didn't get to do. So I'm really I'm looking forward to that. Me too. Me too. And if you're looking forward to having a free, not so chaotic time at a Good Fibe retreat, we have three more spots left at our Jamaica Flower Goddess Retreat, and we just launched a Mommy My Retreat in Costa Rica. We're doing our annual women's retreat in Costa Rica and because we love you, it is cyber Monday for a week and we are giving twenty percent off all of the retreats that are up right now. That's like eight hundred dollars, So don't sleep.
Speaker 2: So click the link, go to our we travel, use the code cyber Monday and get your twenty percent off. All you gotta do is put down your deposit and then you can pay up until you're twenty twenty six retreats.
Speaker 1: So no excuses, treat yourself, don't cheat yourself. Yes, all inclusive, all activities included. You're gonna meet fun people, have a good time and yeah eat and hang out with us.
Speaker 2: Your favorite chaotic moms do like.
Speaker 1: Should be excited. We swear it was so much fun.
Speaker 2: Well, that was a great recap that there was a lot more in there, but we don't have enough time.
Speaker 1: We were shocked in Bangkok, very shocked. I highly recommend. I don't know about it in that order. Maybe Bangkok to Bali is a better flight track, but yeah, still still worth the going and I would do it again. Yeah, oh Bangkok, Yeah okay, now mentally prepared. I would go to explore the food situation.
Speaker 2: I am done with the sex track. I'm cool the sex track. And there's like no one is food, no one, there's like not there. I just there's no sensual this happening there that inspires shop.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's gonna be boogie and Bangkok.
Speaker 1: Bougie and Bangkok and Customoi. Because the weather was not so great when we went yeah, but we look, we saw some really bomb ass places. But yeah, I'm excited to go back and explore and this time take business class. Apparently have to be rich to take business last. You guys have twenty grand for two people to go business last Asia, So we got to work harder. Either drug yourself or you can afford twenty grand to get there.
Speaker 2: Literally, I think it was like, yeah, between sixteen and eighteen thousand.
Speaker 1: Dollars the round trip, So that didn't happen. So drugs and day, It's okay.
Speaker 2: We drugged ourself when we made it and it was fine. It was like we didn't even it was basically it was like we didn't even do the flight.
Speaker 1: It was business Yeah, it's like business class. And then we got lucky and on the way back we both had two seats. I got real comfy and then motherfuck it, and drugged myself and I was there. I was drugged when I got here for at least like twenty four hours. Oh for sure, I was stumbling around. I was like moving really slow.
Speaker 2: I was stumbling around and then I had a drink when I got back that like reignited that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Orlando's like, are you okay? I was like, not really, but yeah, here we are back better than never? Is it? Tarot dope terrot time ter time cards? What do you have in store for us?
Speaker 3: Seek good moms.
Speaker 1: Bitch myself. If you guys haven't tuned in on YouTube, you should. It's obviously reached fifty degrees in Los Angeles because I'm wearing corduroys and Eric is wearing a sweater. So if you haven't tuned in, we are in our fall gear because it's finally reached fifty degrees in Los Angeles. I've been shivering in my home. It's cold, the old as fuck. You want me to choose?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Sure? Three of wands three of wand's.
Speaker 2: The three of wands means that progress, expansion, foresight, overseas opportunities, while the two of one speaks to planning for the future from a place of safety and comfort. The three of one shows that your plans are now well underway and you are considering even more opportunities to expand your current strategy and maximize your ultimate potential. Everything is progressing steadily and is expected thanks to your solid preparation and ongoing drive. The three of one signals the many chances available to you to broaden your horizons. Through study, travel, business, enterprise, and learning. You are becoming more aware of the opportunities that exist for you right now, and there are still more to come. Three of wands also brings your attention to the changes and challenges that lie ahead. Given the man in this card can see far into the distance, then you are likely to be already aware of the upcoming developments and obstacles and can prepare for them ahead of time. Given the image of land and sea, the three of wands can sometimes point to travel, especially overseas or over a body of water. It encourages you to be adventurous and venture to unknown places, to discover more about yourself and learn many new things along the way.
Speaker 4: Indeed, okay, oceans, Okay, book the trip beach, Yeah, come see us and adventure and take a chance, and yeah, just wander like we did.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, today's affirmation is I don't know.
Speaker 1: Positive thought, positive speech, positive action. Sure, positive thought, positive speech, positive action. I got a new tattoo, So that's what it is. Positive. It's a it's a mantra, a Buddhist mantra. Positive thought, positive speech, positive action.
Speaker 2: Positive thought, positive speech, positive action.
Speaker 1: And I like that. I love that.
Speaker 2: Anyway, You guys, make sure you follow us at Good Mom's Underscore Bad Choices on Instagram. If you're not subscribed to our YouTube channel, make sure you do that. Join our Patreon, join our tribe and discord. You can join our discord through Patreon. We have a lot of beautiful community over there. And make sure you go check out our website, Good Momsbad Choices dot com.
Speaker 1: We got merch it's on sale for Cyber Monday. We got pictures, we get retreats of all the things.
Speaker 2: So we love you and we'll see you next week.
Speaker 1: Bye. Please.
Speaker 3: Yeah, i'mnave been so good? Can't you tell? I went through a drought.
Speaker 7: That's until I find out well may not have been known earth. I used to be broken Taille now got the blues in inser like Beyonce just saw throat shot of popping his car wearing our voices.
Speaker 3: Patriarchy kept it in the box to exploit it.
Speaker 7: Women put the pee in power, so it's pointing that they want me to be good, so I make bad choices.
Speaker 3: Bad mom, not a bad mom, but a bad mom.
Speaker 1: It he's in on put cannapus in.
Speaker 7: Their Bathbon walked in Boston's cap and I blew his cat ball Tip dog.
Speaker 1: Now I'm immune to the.
Speaker 3: Cat called Herbie and no waisted straight.
Speaker 7: To it like a dollar sign. Mother, rent the lover, when too, it look like a water sign where you're rent the winter essential will when the summer time.
Speaker 3: I do it all. Ain't know when I needs a rerunning by