Speaker 1: What's up? Wolf Packed.
Speaker 2: This episode of Busting with the Boys is brought to you by Barstools Sports, and we had on a hell of a guest recently. I'm not quite sure exactly the day we had him on, but it was I think a month or two ago.
Speaker 1: CTU.
Speaker 2: You guys know how that works. David Boktieri. He was actually this week just recognized by the media as the best tackle in the NFL. Big week for the boy. We're gonna shout him out from the rooftops and pub him. In this episode, we talk about him leaving college early. Some Combine stories from the boys, not myself.
Speaker 1: Didn't go to the Combine.
Speaker 2: Don't give a shit, A savage Clay Matthews story, a time when Boktieri got to start in the NFL as a rookie. He's like the first rookie to play all sixteen and start all sixteen games. It's like the sixties or seventies and franchise in the franchise, So awesome story, a lot of good shit. We talk about them chugging, having a chug off, getting decleted, leaving college early. Are he said that toughest facing the toughest d Lineman in the NFL. It's an awesome podcast and I think you guys are gonna really enjoy it if.
Speaker 3: You don't mind.
Speaker 2: Anybody knew who is just now tuning in. We are Busting with the Boys, myself and co host Taylor Lawan. We sit down with people each and every week, whether it's in football, just ourselves, the boys, on the our crew, on the bus, artist, anybody that is in any kind of industry and has the hell of a story. We like to sit down and pick their brain and talk about why they are where they are. A lot of funny ass stories, a lot of stuff that we do that are current and up to date. We have a blast man. We have a little bit of whiskey every now and then we sit back and we have some good locker room talk with whoever is sitting on the couch with us. But if you don't mind, subscribe to us on all podcast platforms, Apple, Spotify, Google Play, whatever it may be. We are on it.
Speaker 1: We have a YouTube.
Speaker 2: Channel, Busting with the Boys. It's fun. Our episodes are a full on experience. So I definitely recommend you guys checking that out and if you can share us, shout us out. Send us in your group chats. It definitely helps and we we appreciate it one thousand percent. When you guys mention us, tag us, shout us out all that fun stuff, share us. Yeah, get onto this episode. David Baktiari, Green Bay Packers Busting with the Boys. Biggest hugs and tiny East of kisses, drop the hook.
Speaker 1: Welcome to Bustle with the Boys. I'm sitting here with David Baiari, your favorite left tackle for the Green Bay Packers. And that's about it.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: We are excited to have my guy here. He's got a quality beard, he's got less than average beard chucking skills. We'll get to that. We need to talk about right now. How you are four time Pro Bowl not three time problem. I'm so sorry for disrespecting you and only two Pro Bowls. Usually you'd say that Pro Bowls you give more than more of those in less than all Pros. But you're like, you're like a weird, weirdly set up Quentin Tarantino movie. What's the deal with that?
Speaker 4: I have no idea. I don't know. Maybe because I played video games inverted, so everything's in.
Speaker 1: Backwards, everything's in backwards. Do you think do you think that Pro Bowls, what do you think is better? And I feel like there's an argument for both because I know historically all pros are like because there's only one right, there's only one left tackle that can be All Pro and you're a helpful player. But at the same time, All Pro is voted on by media, so there's something to be said there the PFF thing. Do you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 5: And I'm not gadding at you.
Speaker 1: I don't want you to think this is a coming at you game, because it's really not. It's really not. I came in hot on one of our podcasts a while ago and it's something on a down World spiral Frank Rag Now shadow.
Speaker 4: Quite the thing up? I want to want to let's just give them any pretty stuff. I mean, obviously, if I were to take my bias out of it, I still think all Pro. The only reason why was at least for me growing up, I wasn't even a big football fan, but just I always knew when someone had more, like when they had All pros their name, it just meant more. And then now I mean me playing I think all I think Pro Bowls definitely mean something, but to me, they aren't as valid as they are currently as they were in the past because of social media and brands and platforms. I feel like that is that that that's a heavy influence in today was back then it was it was a mix because they didn't have social media, but it also was kind of like a brotherhood like once you went to the pro and that still is where it is today, Like once you're there and you kind of meet everyone's like, these are my guys, and when it comes to the voting, like, oh, that's my guy. That's my guy. I mean, I guess, I guess I'm not anyone's guy.
Speaker 3: You're our guy.
Speaker 1: Now, dude, Hey, you got our vote. If we if we're allowed to vote for NSC guys, you would be our vote for sure.
Speaker 4: I was gonna say, you're gonna vote for me because I'm I'm on the ASC. So I worked out that it's a win.
Speaker 1: Win, no question. I'll be your friend until we become rivals and then I can't be your friend anymore. Type of thing. You know, keep you close, keep you at a distance, but as soon as it's time to attack, we you know how it works.
Speaker 4: I get it.
Speaker 3: The Uh, we're gonna have the all busting team.
Speaker 6: And so basically what's gonna happen is we're gonna we're gonna create this like fraternity vibe that you're saying, and we're gonna own the We're gonna own the market share, dude. And then when Pro Bowl season comes, we're hyping the boys up through like you said, social media.
Speaker 3: So you're you're in.
Speaker 6: You're in the freaking club in November December, best believe we are shouting David Bai Bai and Tayor Lawan. You know, you know, we'll see what happens.
Speaker 3: With the boy.
Speaker 1: But uh, I've definitely been suspended once, so I understand why I will would say that waters for the boy.
Speaker 6: Right now, dude, when I said the boy, me.
Speaker 1: And Dave will split your flight, We'll split your hotel room to come hang out with us when we get down there.
Speaker 6: Hey, last year, you can argue that I had more Pro Bowl votes than you because you weren't eligible. Yeah, you know when I posted my hey vote for me on Pro Bowl five tackles, zero interceptions, zero force bubbles, zero fumble recoveries.
Speaker 3: I bet I got a few clicks.
Speaker 1: There's no question. I bet you did get a click you. It was like there's pity sex, like he just you know what it means, He's just going to take the sex, add the notch to the belt and keep rolling.
Speaker 4: I didn't know one you couldn't you you were suspended from the Pro Bowl. I'd actually that was because of the whatever the suspension that you had.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I don't don't Actually I didn't.
Speaker 4: I mean I know, I didn't know that he couldn't.
Speaker 6: Go to Probo got I'm talking about they want.
Speaker 4: To bring up the story, But I didn't know you couldn't like they took your name off, he couldn't go to the Proble.
Speaker 5: At all or no.
Speaker 1: And I'm glad you're saying that because I don't want people to think I'm just trash at football now, so I like, I like that. No, no, no, I did. We have to work through this now. This is a process for us. This is like a counselor for me right now for me. So when I got suspended, it was for Austrian. For those of you who have heard my spiel a thousand times, Austrien is for osteoporosis, so it helps with muscle saving and bone density, which sucked. It was a trace amount. It was an amount that didn't even help me at all. And the way the NFL works that you're guilty before proven innocent, and once you prove yourself innocent, you're still guilty kind of thing. So I was like, I didn't take this. These are the subtlemans I'm taking. I actually even did a light of tector test and they're like, hey, it doesn't matter. You get to spend for four games, no matter what. So I got to spend it for four games. With those suspensions, you're not allowed to be all pro you know, pro Bowl any of that stuff. Which it's all right because it puts a new chip on your shoulder. So we're just gonna grow from it, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Just like this, this will probably be the last comment I'm gonna give you this whole segment. It was. I actually could see that because I do remember watching uh some Titan film and I was like, dude kind of got the pissions figger in himself this year. And then I was like, he's just coming out to hot.
Speaker 7: I think he just pissed off d That's how I've been playing to my rest for there's it's uh, I feel like I don't know how you feel about this, but I feel like with the offensive line, like we've kind of gotten away from dudes like finishing longer like offensive line like you watch the older dudes, it's kind of like, you know, getting.
Speaker 1: The way of the guy. All Right, the play's over, We'll move on. I feel like there's there's there needs to be that like back to kind of go fuck yourself attitude, like get after a little bit more.
Speaker 4: That's because gathered lazy dude, you know what I mean. I mean, I've been there too. There's times where you know, like that that was I kind of pull up my get probably gonna be third and long. I'm not the hold of Aaron be back there for like six seconds.
Speaker 1: Hey, there is something when it's like second, like second and twelve and they make a run plane is like two yards is like fuck, I guess, I guess we're just getting ready for a third and ten. You know it's gonna be like they're sliding right. You're like, all right, boys, well, good luck to get all my energy this one. This is this is a big fucking deal right now, dude, especially division dude, the people you play in your division it's stupid out there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, we have, we got some guys. I'm curious to see what I have the vikings here to look because they everthing was me and him, that was my boy. And yeah, he stucked you against you? Ever? Do you ever against ever?
Speaker 1: I went against Everson my sophomore year of high school. Actually we don't really. He went he went to Agraphy of high school and I went to catch the Shadows. And my sophomore year we went fifteen to oh won the state championship. But before the season they were like kind of trying me at different spots and they put me at tight end. I'm not gonna I bought the ship out of Everson. Dude, I bought the ship out of that guy. And then and then That's really all I have to say about that time. I bought him one other time after that. No, I've gone against him one other time. Do We played in Minnesota's like the opening game in twenty sixteen. The thing about ever since is he's fast enough to get around the edge, he's strong enough to go through you, and his spin move is absolutely deadly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, and it sucks. He's like a little fucking bowling ball.
Speaker 1: He's just all muscled. Dude. What it's supposed to do with Hunter though, because like twenty sixteen, Hunter was like kind of a guy, like he was like, oh, he's new here, he's kind of figuring himself out. And now he's like absolutely slaying sacks.
Speaker 3: He fucking yoke too, dude, Yeah he was.
Speaker 4: He was twenty. Yeah, yeah, he's an adult twenty Yeah, he's like nineteen or twenty.
Speaker 1: We play minnesot' year. I think we play all y'all this year. Yeah, we play your division. He played on the right side the whole time. Does he come over?
Speaker 4: He does come over? And when Everson went out, because I wanted to he would, Hunter saw on the field. But I think he might be coming over to the left side more now that everything's gone.
Speaker 1: Okay, well like that that's real quick.
Speaker 6: Would you say that, Everson, he's the hardest guy you've had the block?
Speaker 5: I mean, yeah, there's a lot I don't hate for a while.
Speaker 1: I mean, you got a there's a that whole division stacked the defensive ends.
Speaker 4: Dude, I hate pay you one guy, But like he definitely was very like on my top, like the most annoying dude the block. Because there'll just be some games where I swear like he didn't feel any pain or anything. He just would just murder my my head for sixty minutes on that turf, just literally cover striking is what they call it. And they just basically speed the power.
Speaker 3: For just CTE, just ct E c t e ct E every play.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then you either you don't throw your head into it and you get absolutely bulldozed, or you just accept the fact that you're just not gonna be able to finish too many sentences after the game and kind of just gonna be in the back of the bus just chilling with this big old like you shape thing on your foreheads. You and I kind of want to still have my jobs, like I got to do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, he's okay. You can filled up with botox after like you do in the off season, California, dude.
Speaker 4: During I appreciate it, man, the fact that you think I got both talks in my forehead. It makes you feel good?
Speaker 5: Is that?
Speaker 1: Like, is that like a Persian thing? Do you just have great skin all the time? Like, what's the deal with that? Uh?
Speaker 4: I mean you you got some you get some olive skin with some light eyes and you know, you.
Speaker 1: Know, yeah, I got a little bit of a tangent. I am lucky enough to be like, but you got that constant like you look like that probably in the winter time, lay a little bronze here.
Speaker 4: Green Green Bay. I mean when when the when winter comes, man, I turned pretty pale. There's no sun. Really go to the facility of the darkst That's I hate.
Speaker 1: The most about the Midwest. Like when I was when I played at Michigan, I didn't realize, like growing up in Arizona, like you get the sun all the time, Like you don't realize how much that like sunlight helps you out. And then like that wintertime depression that people talk about all the time with all the clouds and stuff. I never even understood that. Then I go and go to Michigan in the first winter, I'm like three weeks in, I'm like, yeah, you know what, I'm having some pretty sad thoughts right now. It's to us out there, dude, when you're cloud card for three four months at a time, it's.
Speaker 4: Tough, especially the Arizona guy, Like you tell, yeah, uh, well you went to Nebraska, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're gonna get into it.
Speaker 3: We were there yeah, when you were there from nine thirteen.
Speaker 4: Weren't you like a staey when you first got there, you were you were American? Now, yeah, I I remember your name, and I remember what the white guy just going around, and yeah, I remember represtional American because remember when I I think I may have been on the list too. I'm like, I just remember, I remember like seeing them. I was like, oh yeah, and then the same thing I went out in the least.
Speaker 6: Yeah, do you remember going do you remember going to and O against us while we were there, or do you remember going and two against this?
Speaker 4: Uh? Yeah, I remember, of course I remember that because the only one. I only want eleven games in my four years college?
Speaker 3: Oh are you serious? Only eleven?
Speaker 4: Hold on, let me back check myself. Thirteen, I think thirteen.
Speaker 3: So Colorado started winning right after you left.
Speaker 4: Colrad's barely one since I've even left too.
Speaker 3: Didn't they have a year in the pact twelve though.
Speaker 4: Where they were like they have one year where they won the South? Or no, I don't know, I don't really.
Speaker 1: They were top twenty five a couple of times right right after you left. But I heard, honestly, I heard bolder rips.
Speaker 3: Dude, Boulder, Boulder, Boulder does fucking rip.
Speaker 2: Dude, we interrupt you for our first attery of the day. Shout out Manscape, no free shout outs, dude. It is summer bod season and Manscape is here to ensure your post quarantine body is ready for the wild. I am obsessed with Manscape. I I play I definitely play favorites. I was gonna say I don't play favorites in advertising, but I definitely play favorites. And you guys know a couple of those ads that where I play favorites in and one of them is manscaped. Manscape to me, is a game changer. It's I'll explain this perfect Package three point zero. Manscape is dedicated to helping you level up your full body grooming game. They have forever changed the grooming game with their perfect Package three point oh. The Perfect Package three point oh kit comes with the essential lawnmower three point oh, which is waterproof, a cordless body trimmer, and a ton of other liquid formulations to round out your manscaping routine. This is the best trimmer on the market for those of you in need of a chest shave, a ball shave, an arm shave of face, shave, whatever they got you, dude. This third generation trimmer features skin safe technology to reduce manscaping accidents. You know, nip yourself a little bit, get a little blood, don't give yourself an accident nipple piercing. You can also ad just settings to get the length you like, and you can stay on top of it with almost no effort at all. You can even trim and arrow pointing to the Promised Land. If you're bold enough, you can even trim you. Let me reread that. You can even trim and arrow pointing to the Promised Land if you're bold enough. That's some confidence right there. Boys, be sure to use their crop cleanser to keep your hair healthy and skin healthy. It's an all in one formula, so it's as good as it's as good for you. It's good for your healthy chest hair as it gets for your skin, dude. Inside the perfect package, you also find the Manscape Crop Preserver, an anti chafing bull deodorant and moisturizer because we know how painful ball chafing can be when you're wearing and bathing in a swimming trunks all day, spandex all day, or you're you're going commando. We all know how bad chafing can be. You also find the Crop Reviver, a testy toner that's designed to give you a pep in your steps. So if you need a little spritzer spray on the go, mid day ball sweat, you get a little crop Reviver down there, a little You're good to go. Subscribe to the Perfect Package and get a new blade refill for your lawnmower trimmer delivered to your door every three months for a limited time. For a limited time, subscribers get two free gifts, the Shed travel Bag, which is a thirty nine dollars value and a patent a high performance reduced chafing Manscape box or briefs. They're phenomenal, they're soft, they feel great, They're amazing. You'll love them. Get twenty percent off and free shipping with the code busting at manscape dot com. Do yourself a favor and always use the right tools for the job. That's twenty percent off and free shipping with code busting at manscape dot com. Uh, trim your chesticles with the Besticles. Oh I like that. I like that little quote. But also trim your balls, dude, they need it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, yeah, we can get into that. Man. I mean you guys, I mean I only won thirteen games, so I mean yeah, I mean, what else are you gonna do there?
Speaker 1: That's probably why you left early. Huh. Here's like third day I went, I've won thirteen games and it's been three and a half years. I'm getting the fuck out of here as soon as possible. Dude, good luck, We love you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's pretty much when when we had our third head coach and I've had my fourth or fifth offensive offensive line coach, and I was gonna go through hell week and conditioning with the new strength judgment, I'm not if I'm gonna prove myself and I will get paid doing it.
Speaker 3: That's I got.
Speaker 1: Do you did you think you were gonna go fourth round? You think you're early?
Speaker 4: So I said in the junior draft evaluation, I got a second or third round grade second two, third round, like, I mean six', Four i'm like about three hundred, pounds nothing. Freakish it's about. RIGHT i don't expect to go in the First i'll take. It that's good enough for. Me so Now i'll get, out no.
Speaker 2: Doubt it was it was leaving everything like you hoped to, me obviously you got drafted the Fourth what.
Speaker 3: Do you wish you would?
Speaker 1: Have Sayd.
Speaker 4: NO i like how everything turned. Out everything worked out really.
Speaker 1: Well as a person that did it the other, WAY i LET i stayed for my senior. YEAR i am very vocal about the fact THAT i WISH i would have left AND i and honestly, like college football is. Great camaraderie is. Great it's one of the most fun times you ever have with the. Boys like you guys or everyone was just trying to make. It you're working on those stipend, checks getting like twelve hundred bucks a, month and you just like when you get that, check you're, like, fuck, Dide i'm. Living i've done. It you know What i'm talking.
Speaker 3: About.
Speaker 1: Dude you get that, Check you're, like all, right five hundred to. RENT i got this seven hundred piece that first, week and you're, LIKE i got one hundred and fifty left for the rest of the.
Speaker 5: Month you got thirteen.
Speaker 1: Hundred your, WELL i had twelve twelve.
Speaker 5: Hundred damn we only got eight to.
Speaker 1: Fifty damn wells of living In, nebraska my guys, like, yeah corn was their corn and flat land that's.
Speaker 3: All you sleep on the. Cows we all cows. Too what'd you guys get To?
Speaker 4: COLORADO i remember like ten thirty six and THEN i remember like eleven o.
Speaker 5: Five that's.
Speaker 1: Solid Actually colorado was kind of expensive to, live isn't. It it?
Speaker 4: Is that's What i'm. SAYING i, mean my rent was my one body was eight.
Speaker 5: Hundred oh, RIGHT i mean all of it was, gone and THEN.
Speaker 4: I moved my. Buddy, thankfully my buddy's parents were, rich so they bought a. HOUSE i want to pay six.
Speaker 5: Hundred that's a huge.
Speaker 4: Still like that's a. Still, yeah. Exactly i'm taking.
Speaker 1: Like space, here so you're putting out there GOING i got the first, round, BOYS i got the first. Round don't worry about this was on. Me end of the. Night you're, like, hey, listen you gotta fucking grab this. Tap, okay some things happen fucked. Up you gotta get the you know What i'm, saying. Dude BUT i, like, ANYWAY i came back from my senior year and in my, Head i'm, like, dude you're gonna be the Next Jake. Long you're gonna be that. Dude and then we like won like maybe a little bit more than half of our games and got our just donkey punched Versus Kansas state in The Buffalo Wallowings. Bowl AND i just, think, wait IF, i IF i would have left, Early i'd be going to my eighth year instead of seventh, Year like one more year closer to a, contract one more year of being in the, league like the. Longevity when you start to get, older you started to, realize, like, man IF i had a couple of years of not of being in the league and not being in, COLLEGE i wouldn't have to wear and. Tear it's a smart. Move IF i can go, BACK i leave as a red shirt, sophomore be a six round. Pick just fucking just start swinging at the, fence, Dude.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, NO i you Know i'm calling your.
Speaker 5: Bluff no.
Speaker 1: WAY i, mean there's no way for me to sit there and be like yeah. Huh and then we go back in time AND i do.
Speaker 5: It well.
Speaker 4: You, Deciding.
Speaker 3: Well what AM? I what AM i voting?
Speaker 1: On exactly so right, now right, now right, Okay will is actually a really good person as this right now in my, life based on my mentality right, now IF i could have left as a red shirt. Sophore you THINK i would have left the way you Pro, okay, Listen davis is our podcast, day it's our. Podcast put a shirt. On either put a full shirt on or take that tank top off to.
Speaker 6: You wait wait wait, Wait so you're saying you would have left.
Speaker 3: Two years before because you left that to your senior.
Speaker 1: Year, Yeah i've stayed all five. Years i'm SAYING i.
Speaker 3: Know you wouldn't have.
Speaker 1: Left, okay that's where you're gonna side with our. GUESTS i would have married to this thing you, gotta you.
Speaker 3: Gotta, yeah you would have left a. Year you should have left the year, early BUT i don't know about.
Speaker 1: TWO i was like projected to be a first round pick in My richard junior, year and the first three of the four the first three of the first four picks were all off As Lineman Shadowlane johnson jo because, DUDE i drank the kool AID i was At. Michigan, Leader be the, leader be the, Guy, dude be the fucking due, Next Jake, long be The Big Ten. Championship make get A Big ten championship since the first time in two thousand and. SIX i bought it AND i was, Like i'm gonna be the best damn leader. Ever. DAVE i was the worst fucking CAPTAIN i think In michigan. History, DUDE i was. AWFUL i ruled with an iron. FIST i was an absolute. Dictator, DUDE i might as well Been Kim Jong. Ung is he alive or did he? Die is? That BECAUSE i feel like he died and that was? Back is he? Back?
Speaker 4: Yeah he?
Speaker 3: Did an undertaker fucking sat up.
Speaker 1: Dude that guy good for him whatever or not good FOR i don't. KNOW i really don't know anything about my. Career but, fuck IF i, COULD, i IF i could go, back for sure would have left my red shirt sophomore.
Speaker 4: Year, okay those a couple Of boulder.
Speaker 3: Stories let's get a couple of the party. Scene, like let's get a.
Speaker 6: Couple we're losing all the, time we, suck so let's go hit the bars.
Speaker 3: Hard give us a story on a couple of.
Speaker 4: NIGHTS i, mean you're asking me to dig deep in the brain right.
Speaker 5: Now this is something.
Speaker 3: Legendary.
Speaker 6: Dude you're sitting around the cafeteria with the, boys and you guys are talking college, stories and you.
Speaker 3: Want to be, like, yo hey, boys you guys want to hear a legendary.
Speaker 2: Story here's.
Speaker 4: One all, right, okay all, right all, RIGHT i got one for. You not not after a, game but it's it was our spring game and then you know we at the game to give you like whatever food to fet so you get the. Food, yeah we had a huge. Night, PERSON i, like we're off WHEN i didn't do the next for everyone's going to go. Hard we're all going, out AND i remember a bunch of. US i was a. Mistake the man just shout him. Out Nick Costa Alex wood. Shot we're at their house and and we just ate chick Fil. A they had some Chickil a for. Us uh after the spring game and all this. Stuff we're trying to pound. Beerd you, know like when you're on a full stomach and you're trying to like CRUSHING. Beerd it's, tough like that ship is expanding your. Belly, like, Yeah i'm trying to get drunk, tonight AND i can't because every TIME i take a, step like about the. Puke so after about like my third, Beer i'm, LIKE i can't do.
Speaker 5: THIS i.
Speaker 4: CAN'T i don't have to take it dump and and taking it and it's, taken it can ruin my, knife And i'm gonna get like barely. DRUNK i really want to GET i really want to get. Stawt SO i took the handle of skull, vodka which is a plastic. Handle it's probably out of eight ninety.
Speaker 3: Five oh, yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah we went outside in the backyard and THEN i just took. It took a big old sweep of the, face and THEN i everyone THOUGHT i was Can then AFTER i started gargling UNTIL i puked a. VODKA i, honestly it's one of the gross THINGS i ever, done BUT i went that threw. UP i felt fucking, great and THEN i seed to absolutely get thrashed that.
Speaker 3: Homeline so so you were just basically taking. This so here's What i'm.
Speaker 6: Picturing you're taking the skull vik into the head like you were court side that one night and just pounding it until you threw.
Speaker 3: Garding you, KNOW i.
Speaker 4: Took a big old twig and THEN i started gargling like you're kind of doing. Mouthwash SO i like loft at my head up and went UNTIL i threw up with.
Speaker 6: Vocket oh, yo that is a fucking rally move right.
Speaker 4: There, YEAH i, mean, honest it's one of My, yeah, yeah And i'm still proud of.
Speaker 5: It you know, what.
Speaker 4: Decade later And i'm still proud of. IT i still DON'T i shouldn't regret wanting to throw up that chickpilate SO i can get drunken.
Speaker 1: Men that chick flay, back especial when you're alost three hundred. Pounds you need those. Cows, yeah big next, week my.
Speaker 4: Guy that probably was the deciding factor between me weighing two nine pounds of the combine instead.
Speaker 1: Of that had to Be, yeah.
Speaker 3: He brings up the, combine got a little. Combine.
Speaker 1: Note, hey let me look In will's notes over. Here let's see my boy five nine could not break the? Five could not break the? Five left early, Said i'm, Athletic i'm. YOUNG i can do. This i've got great. Hair couldn't break a? Five what's that? About what's going? On not to mention before, answer what's?
Speaker 4: That i'm definitely faster than a five forty even. DAY i have a tornur In. Hampton i'm still fast right.
Speaker 1: Now you have a torn, hip flexure and, HAMPSTON.
Speaker 4: I mean through you, know playing, football you, know.
Speaker 1: Yeah those things heal? Though are you are you still injured to the.
Speaker 4: Uk i'm Not i'm not going to give you the year, only but it had. Happened it, happened AND i played through it on.
Speaker 1: My.
Speaker 4: Career, YEAH i, mean LIKE i Just landley showed with an elbow, break like who the, hell like just like magically top of my.
Speaker 3: Arm i'm, Like i'm.
Speaker 1: Literally gonna be in week sixteen before we play you, guys, listen, buck he's got a torn, hamstring he's had these. Issues if there's an elbow breaks on his elbows fucked. Up you guys need to go after those things right. Away but you're bet you're faster than a five or.
Speaker 4: Nine oh, yeah, Absolutely.
Speaker 6: So here's my, question why didn't you uh rerun it again at the prota to try to beat the? Five are you just not really give the fucker's, like, OH i, KNOW m, Faster And i'll just argue with.
Speaker 3: People you, Know i'm gonna.
Speaker 1: Be in a podcast someday And i'll just bring up the fact That i'm actually faster than that. Time fucking, Dude it's, fine, Fine.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna say this like, that even like IT'S i hate competitive and it's still kissed me off THAT i didn't break Five and, Yeah i'll give you you ran fast for.
Speaker 5: THAT i, Remember, Dawn, WELL i don't think the.
Speaker 1: ARGUMENT i don't think we're ever talking about who is faster between you AND. I there is never a time and in my mind that we were competing about who's. Faster that's how my mind. Work i'm gonna, dude Week i'm bringing Back week. Sixteen i'm gonna go on like one of those truck or a poll a pinpoll, scheme hopefully to your, sideline And i'm gonna see you in the court of my mind and just go oh As i'm running by, you just to let you feel the. Speed, dude do you feel me kicking the dust up with my healthiest fuck? Hamstrings my hamstrings arena be just grappling at the ground and like fucking lambo field. Up, dude that, grass.
Speaker 3: Fuck this, Brass fuck this.
Speaker 1: Brass that's what's gonna be going.
Speaker 4: Down that's that's that one less that one more year you spend in. College, man you get to have those fresh, legs a full sixteen. Games, YEAH i was the idiot BECAUSE i went to the league and THEN i had to play more football games THAN i would have been in.
Speaker 1: College how how old are you right? Now, like what's your what's your? Age it's a weirdly. Ask you're twenty? Eight?
Speaker 5: Yeah what?
Speaker 1: Year and this is your eighth?
Speaker 8: Year?
Speaker 4: League?
Speaker 5: You how old about?
Speaker 1: You he's.
Speaker 3: Saying he's, saying, like here's, me he's going in a year.
Speaker 5: Eight i'm going to your.
Speaker 1: Seven i'm going in to your.
Speaker 4: Seven But i'm, thirty you're thirty.
Speaker 1: And i'm twenty, eight And i'm going into your. Seven what are you turn twenty Nine july twenty?
Speaker 5: Second, oh come, on it's coming.
Speaker 1: Up i'm expecting something, now now that you Know i'm, Expecting.
Speaker 4: Well now have your. EMAIL i will send you something.
Speaker 1: Nice please do not send me. Stamp please do not send me. Stamp WILL i?
Speaker 4: Quarantine what else CAN i? Do BUT i just like throw jade all over the.
Speaker 1: Place have you ever like gone that website that you can like literally get like animal shit and delivered to people's? Houses?
Speaker 4: No but what is that?
Speaker 5: Website tell you that Fucking i'm an?
Speaker 1: Idiot? Ude why WOULD i even say that out?
Speaker 5: LOUD i would.
Speaker 1: Even bring that point? Up what were we talking about? Before what were we?
Speaker 6: Saying you're let me real it, in let me really it. In we were basically chirping him for his over five second. Forty we were just wanting him to explain that you think you could break five point? Zero and he Went Michael jordan in his head and, thought, Okay, taylor you're faster than.
Speaker 3: Me he created some competitive thing in his. Head oh, yeah that's how he's.
Speaker 6: Working but we're just trying to give him the platform to be, like, hey so what's over. That can you break five or? Not he said he, Can and my question is why didn't you rerun in a protege just to prove?
Speaker 4: It oh, yeah, okay all, right, okay back to the.
Speaker 1: Point that's. Impressive, hey by the, way that's.
Speaker 5: Impressive wait what that was?
Speaker 1: Impressive will just did? That you and me are like Two they just two kids in the in the, field the eyes, closed running in circles and wills like hurting us like. Cats, dude it.
Speaker 4: HAPPENED i was actually really visualizing you pulling on the truck and like you somehow make any contact with your visor and the like the way your FACE maski, is the slanted bars and like somehow still making it sound LIKE i don't want more impressed about the speed or the fact that he can break his own mental play right now to focus on making a sound at me while he's running on the.
Speaker 5: Field it's.
Speaker 1: Impressive it's just athletic. Ability you, know it's just, genetics my, guy you know What i'm. Saying that's all that's all talked to him out of.
Speaker 4: Here, okay now back then the, Question, uh my agent just, said, uh you ran a good. FORTY a bunch of people o'clock to you in the four. Nine so there's and lets unless unless you feel like you can be four. Nine i'm, like at the, TIME I i have no problems to. Admit at the, time MY i had terrible to tell at. Night now LIKE i can barely freaking, move So i'm, Like i'm not doing anything. Right there's a lot.
Speaker 6: Of there's a lot of business moves and decisions that go on and like might have runs it at the combine and whether or not what you're forty actually is like say five oh, Nine like for people, listening like your, agent Like david.
Speaker 3: Is alluding, to is telling him that he was clocked in the four.
Speaker 6: Nines so regardless WHAT nfl never gonna that says like there's coaches that have him the fortnights so, yo you're good to not run anymore if you don't want. To and So david like making a business move decision like IF i don't have, to then why go out there and risk like pulling a, hamstringer risking injury like pro day when you've already proved what you wanted at the?
Speaker 3: Combine is that? Fair?
Speaker 4: Hey there we, Go, golfler well, done.
Speaker 2: And we interrupt the episode for our second ad read which it is a phenomenal day Because i'm reading another favorite of. Mine shout Out Free Fly, Apparel no free. SHOUTOUTS i am a huge fan of Free. Fly they have some of the best tops in the. Game their clothing is made from buttersft, bamboo and they're not lying it is buttersoft. Bamboo. Dude you might ask why it's crazy because my girl AND i we just ordered some bamboo sheets because this material felt so good from a shirt perspective THAT i had to get it in sheets and everywhere Else i'm around the. House, again my favorite product are all the. Tops they also have a women's. LINE i was on the site the other day actually using our code That i'm going to give you shopping getting some things from my dad For Father's, day AND i also put my fiance on their women's line BECAUSE i saw that they have women's products as. Well it's that, soft, Truly it's legitimately one of my favorite shirts to wear all the, time AND i have more shirts on the way right. Now by the Code i'm gonna give, you it's clearly gonna be, busting but, yeah you can wear it at, home lounging, around working, out all types of, stuff fly, fishing.
Speaker 3: Obviously Free fly, outdoors all of.
Speaker 2: It the background on the boys is Free fly was founded By montana fishing god in Two nike. Marketers they identified a big problem outdoor clothing was too complicated and too. Uncomfortable, together they quit their jobs and made it their mission to create the most comfortable shirt. Imaginable that's funny because their shirts are the most comfortable shirts. Imaginable on top of being super. Comfortable Free flies bamboo clothing has upf some, protection so obviously built in some block and a. Shirt you can't fucking beat. It it's covering your body. ANYWAY i don't see how that even. Works it wakes away moisture and doesn't hold odor from fishing to hitting the, gym lounging around the. House this stuff is phenomenal AND i highly recommend. IT i can't recommend that and the other ad and noth That i've already said. Already you can get twenty percent off when you visit free fly apparel dot com backslash busting. Again that's Free, fly free fly apparel dot com Backslash. Busting you're, welcome enjoy the.
Speaker 1: Episode that's.
Speaker 6: AWESOME i have a question for both of you, guys because you're both talking about during a, play like you're talking about going against defensive.
Speaker 3: Ends, earlier you're talking, about you.
Speaker 6: Know how Can taylor to run him thinking his mind going like.
Speaker 3: In the middle of a.
Speaker 6: PLAY i have a, question what has been your favorite play to put on film as a left tackle like that you're most proud, of Because, lineman it's like a cult with you, guys like everyone sees. Everybody there's five of you out on the field at the same. Time what's your most favorite player that you've put on film as a left?
Speaker 3: Tackle both of. You david will start with.
Speaker 4: YOU i, mean the first thing that comes to my mind was the twenty Fourteen, patriots and of course you Gotta. YTTA i mean only as good of all the other guys AND i got. Four so it was like a pass play in the red. ZONE i think we cocked it in OUR o line. Room it was like thirteen seconds and, UH i was blocking high power AND i had him like hemmed up and at one point he got off one arm AND i had one arm hold on him and he keeps just chopping at my, arm AND i think at one point he like maybe like popped or like strain like a bicep or try. Step you seen him Mar malt and he was, like, oh like a shoulder and then he just stopped AND i was, like, wow that WAS i felt really good WHEN i was able to block at about thirteen seconds in the fact that he hurt himself trying to get off the, yeah that was a pretty. Thing and then and then after all, that for thirteen, seconds it was an incomplete. Pass but we all were stud and blocked passed that.
Speaker 1: Forever so it's all about individual performances in those, situations, Right like for the, team, Team we're. Good that was thirteen seconds of Blocking dante H.
Speaker 6: Tower Before taylor says it speak and there's got a couple of.
Speaker 1: Situations, YEAH i won AND i. WON i won Versus Dante High tower in the, PLAYOFFS i. Did he just won the last. One he just won the last. ONE i was three for. FOUR i was three for four and he the fourth, one the ONE i. Lost he fucking just destroyed me on, one, dude going up to the linebacker LIKE i was in A i can't say that whatever scheme, was BUT i was bouncing off and bout to turn back. Up and As i'm turning, Up i'm looking at a plethora of dreads just coming into, me, dude and just absolutely baptizing me into the. Ground it was it was, tough. Dude, Yeah i'm part of His i'm part of his. Church NOW i was doing.
Speaker 2: Baptized you know that everyone knows you're about to, run like you, know you guys say stretch.
Speaker 6: Left we'll just say stretch, left and the linebacker knows like they're running the ball over. Here i'm about to comic cosion and this motherfucker like right when the play, HAPPENED i remember even watching at, home and just takes off.
Speaker 4: And smokes my boy.
Speaker 3: And they go into the backfield and. South it was, crazy but it was like he knew exactly what was, coming so he got like a huge head.
Speaker 1: Start it happens the best of. Us it happens the best of.
Speaker 5: Us it.
Speaker 4: IS i, MEAN i Have i've been. DECLEATED i don't like to admit, it but, yeah, YEAH i honestly hold like A mendeta like all the name that people decleted, me especially for like my year. Whold now try and get him, back just just WHENEVER i see him.
Speaker 6: Again, Dude, yeah, yeah, yeah at least you guys are, heavy, Though try being tossed in the fucking air like.
Speaker 3: That that's happened to.
Speaker 4: Me but that's The we're, Heavy we're land. Creatures we're supposed to be on the, ground and we're getting freaking absolutely just catapulted in the. Air Like i'm. Embarrassed Like i've never popped up faster than WHEN i get. Decleated, YEAH i think the QUICKER i pop about is When i'm in the. Ocean i've been on a surfboard in the ocean and fall. SURFBOARD i have never jumped faster back on a surfboard BECAUSE i immediately think there's something.
Speaker 1: At that, moment the moment you fall off the surfboard that starts like this is my time as fast as possibly, can, Dude. DUDE i, WAS i, SAW i was On instagram just Surfing instagram the other, day AND i Saw Khalil mack doing his like jab dip stab and taking Like Riley reef into the rafters, dude then taking a right tackle into the rafters and just absolutely dumbing some cats out.
Speaker 5: There.
Speaker 1: Dude it's a it's a bad it's a bad fucking. Gig when you get got like, that there's nothing. Worthy you know who's actually really good that there's a dude who played At Auburn place for The. Bengals now he's like a smaller. Guy oh lost his? Name she had lost it?
Speaker 4: Lost, yes yeah that. Dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah actually his his hand placement on his stabs on the inside, shoulder like right in the. Armpit our money. There it's so impressive you can get a guy like, that. Dude it's like you're taking a three hundred and twenty pound. Dude it's no problem in the. Backfield we're just with that. Leverage it's stupid and it's so. Embarrassing it's so embarrassing when you get, got, Dude so you like get sacked and you just get tackled into the running back or it's just.
Speaker 4: BAD i Think goverman pretty blessed. THAT i think a couple of times that has. Happened the balls been out and like something good happened on the, place but not too. Good so it's not a. Highlight it's just kind of, like you, know it's like a seven hour. Completion nothing cool, happened all, Right it's like it just like erases from everyone's. Memory it will never be put out. There the worst is, like, uh when you do something bad and it's like a forever memorabile play LIKE i got absolutely swam Inside Aaron Barons Tell mary's In, detroit And i'd ever watch it Like i'm getting, Beat LIKE i keep watching it like no one even noticed something great app But i'm LIKE i JUST i watched time watching my. Damn like if you were to watch like you watch, it you probably give.
Speaker 1: Me, Yeah LIKE i don't know about. You but WHEN i, watch like IF i go home after a game When i'm watching like football, Whatever i'll LITERALLY i well won't even watch the. Play i'll just watch the left.
Speaker 5: Tackle.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's all that's ALL i do is watch watch you guys and what you guys are doing at all. TIMES i think if, you you, know based in your forty, time and for anybody who is probably listening to this right, now like he's not gonna tell, us this is basically What david just told. Us there is a play in the Past david getting the. Ball, however he doesn't want to say it because he doesn't want to give it away for the upcoming. SEASON i know that Because i've said those exact words and then eventually comes back up the word.
Speaker 4: Than that happened is when you report and then there a. Zone i'm, like, wow well they're definitely gonna check.
Speaker 1: This i'm, like, okay There's i'm glad you came clean BECAUSE i know you.
Speaker 2: Have like.
Speaker 1: You're sitting there every. Week it's, like, hey we're. Hey THE oc is, like, hey we're gonna try to get to you on that all. Right hey we hit the red, zone we get inside the twenty yard, line be, ready all? Right especially on the right hash blah blah blah, blah, this that and the. Other you're like fuck. Yeah and then like the game's going by and you're in the third quarter and you're like this shit ain't gonna, happen is? It i'm Just i'm just it's got my boy a hyped out for no. Reason right NOW.
Speaker 4: I got something. Good so it was it was one when McCarthy was as the head. Coach it might have been his last. Year it was like our last game this, season and we had a play WHERE i was gonna get a touchdown AND i was so excited And i'm, like this is my big the only. Chance SO i wore wide Receiper bowls the entire. GAME i. Hate he's like they're so, slick especially us fat, Guys like you start, sweating they just like you can't grab. Anything they actually count. Too they're not. Sticky they're just really like, slippery especially when grabbing.
Speaker 5: Some grabbing a. Football spin as soon as your fall.
Speaker 4: Apart, yeah, no like super, well and that's what a lot of the person. About third, Quarter we're getting absolutely. Manhandled and at certain, time LIKE i just looked. DOWN i LIKE i was talking to myself That i'm, like they would just give up your, dream then you're not Gonna. Tampa it was like it was like the sad parts an, ending like like the main chab is never gonna find his true. Love it doesn't, win like you see me like taking off these stupid.
Speaker 3: Gloves going over to our mean, guy.
Speaker 4: Give me the old line. Glove let me least like not completely look, like let me do good for the rest of the game of my whole line. GLOVE i would have been even. Mad they would have called the play LIKE i don't even want to run, Anymore LIKE i.
Speaker 3: Just crushing his?
Speaker 6: Dreams, man what did h how's it been playing for coachel. FLOOR i actually before we did, that ran this. INTERVIEW i shot him in. TEXT i, said, hey we're about to interview your boy because he suddenly follows the. Boys and he's, like, YEAH i saw. That love the, dude BUT i don't have any like funny stories for. You they're not come up the top.
Speaker 3: Of my head.
Speaker 6: Shout out the coaches that suddenly listened to the boys out. Here but but, yeah he's, like, OH i love to.
Speaker 3: Do BUT i don't HAVE i don't have anything for.
Speaker 4: It i'm a little bit disrespected now that he doesn't have any. Stories he actually he texted me. TOO i think he's a little self conscious and maybe a little nervous about them coming on. Here oh, really he texted? You he probably, Texted oh, yeah he texted me saying that he knew how to come on, like, OH i do you? Know had a little conversation about, it and THEN I i do remember remember when H D M D taylor about when we got, MAN i asked you for of good. STORIES i don't, KNOW.
Speaker 5: I do remember what what what what was?
Speaker 1: Said but let me look that up BECAUSE i think if IF i look it up And i'm, like, hey we're not gonna be talking about that looking at me one? Second REMEMBER i DON'T i have an idea of what it.
Speaker 5: Was, WELL i look at a lot of the look at a lot.
Speaker 3: Of the mle he's. Looking tell us a little bit about playing a little playing four last?
Speaker 4: Year, uh it. Was it was fun when we're.
Speaker 1: WINNING i found Brother shi's hilarious to talk about. It, YEAH i can talk about.
Speaker 4: IT i.
Speaker 3: Was, like all, Right.
Speaker 1: DB's, Like, TAYLOR i need a load down On matt the floor you're. Taking you, KNOW i can't read, Anyway he's, like he's asking, me LIKE i cannot. DO i can't publicly read that ship fucking freaks me. Out can't read that thing you take on him and an embarrassing funny story. NICKNAME i know you can deliver for. Me so here's the deal With Matt. Lafleur and Actually will was in on this. TOO i Believe lafloor is the smartest guy in the room at all. Times anybody who's Met lafloor, knows like that guy is just super fucking smart. Dude he gets, Football he just. Understands his brain works on different wavelengths than other human. Beings but Like matt also gets uncomfortable if he press his buttons a little. Bit he gets if you press on. Him matt's, like, okay he does, that, okay and just like really just wants to wants to get back to, work so Bbs he's, like, hey like give me a couple of stories on the, boy like what's going. On and one thing we started calling him WAS HCl For Hammercock lafleur because we were, saying like the, restroom because we were, Saying Matt lafleur is like that kind of, skinny like handsome, dude, skinny unsuspecting in the porn and he walks In he's, like, WELL i don't. KNOW i ACTUALLY i didn't study this weekend though the teachers like you didn't, Study and Then lafleur just like pulls out this fucking, piece bro so And i've never Seen i've never Seen lafloor's, piece but it was just uncomfortable enough for me to say to, him, like, hey what's, Up Hammercock, lafleur what's the. Deal and he's, like, hey can.
Speaker 9: You it was like a week fifteen or sixteen the, season like five, weeks six weeks have gone, by and he's like eventually he just like has enough courage to be, like, Hey, taylor can.
Speaker 1: You just stop calling me that? Police can you just stop calling me? HAMMERCOCK i was, like it's all good. Man people ever asked you head coach La Floor you're gonna be a head coach someday and sure, ENOUGH acl baby HCl lives on. Forever, dude shout, Out Matt. LAFLEUR i know you're listening right. NOW i Know rabel's listening because you, Know rabels are number one, fan, Dude Mike rabel is our the number one fan Of busting with The.
Speaker 3: Boys no doubt he's.
Speaker 1: Laughing he's probably laughing to himself because he's probably Seen lafleur's piece After, dames but that, shit that shit was, hilarious, dude, God god. Damn, anyway, well do.
Speaker 3: You have any comment on THAT?
Speaker 4: Dv and you don't have?
Speaker 1: To DID i not say say nothing about? It, HEY i tell, YOU i fucking Love La floor Though lafleur is the.
Speaker 6: Man taylor AND i would have this thing like when we was and that it was eighteen, right and then we would walk up it'd either be, like Remember taylor would be Like stretch Or La floor and if you we'd like see him in the bathroom and Say taylor AND i were like wash our hands or, something And lafleur Or stretcher walk in. There we, behay man like let's, see let's see.
Speaker 3: That, hammer like we know you got a, hammer and we.
Speaker 10: Would just make it the most uncomfortable situation of all, time because you know how it is around the building watching like what the fuck are these guys talking? About but that ship is like daily stuff that goes on that is so, funny because you, know it's so monotonous being at the building all day long that.
Speaker 3: You just start doing funny ship around the building every.
Speaker 4: Day you gotta ask you got it and like having me doing?
Speaker 8: It, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 10: Yeah they'd be at the year only about Old Stretch, hey you know you've got that hammer over.
Speaker 4: There.
Speaker 1: Bro he stretches another, One, dude, skinny fat, guy tall as all, hell and you know he just wraps that thing around his. Leg, dude ties that big up for the. Day you know What i'm. Saying why does our podcast always turn into, This? Dude it always ends up some stupid pause stuff. Whatever people say pause all the, time that word and no. Pause, yeah let's.
Speaker 4: Uh, YEAH i, SEE i. See he's, LIKE i did you know this my head coach talking about off THE hc.
Speaker 1: Ray like we'll, transition but you just got to, Say i'm.
Speaker 4: Kind of go to kind of go to. Work uh, yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah there's no doubt that H C lafleur is going to is going to look blow, up blow up when this episode comes, Out, Dude.
Speaker 1: Dude H c baby because you, know because you know that they have AN nfl network On monday night. Football there's just zoom in on that, piece, bro just and on that. Thing it's so, uncomfortable, Dude like if IF i was in your position and it was your podcast and some guy was, like, Yeah Mike rabel and they started telling stories About Mike rabel THAT i was low key like LIKE i texted you AND i was, like, hey tell me About Mike. Rabel it was so. Uncomfortable it's, Like, GOD i can't go work with this because you're gonna go to the first team meeting in camp And matt's gonna get up. There all, right, guys well you know, Here let's have a great, Season, aaron if you're okay with, that and then you'll see.
Speaker 3: And then everyone's gonna start to.
Speaker 1: Leave you're gonna be one of the last guys, out AND HCl is gonna be, like, Hey, dave CAN i see you in my office for a. Second it just sounds like a weird heart to heart Saying, HEY i know What taylor said to, you but can you just not call me? That can you not call ME?
Speaker 5: HCl?
Speaker 4: Please that's like pretty spot on with how they entire. Conversation AND i, Mean.
Speaker 2: I'm here to interrupt this episode again for the third and final. Time shout out the boys At. Raycon big fan Of raycon. EARBUDS i use them all the time When i'm working. OUT i was actually using them this morning and admiring the fact That i'm sweating viciously because it's humid as hell out. Here In, nashville and they're not slipping out of my. Ears whether you're working from home or working on your, fitness you want what you're listening to to be what you were listening, to not what your roommate's, neighbors significant, other, children, kids. Whatever you don't want what they're listening. To you want your. Own everyone needs a grid pair of wireless. Earbuds but before you go dropping hundreds of dollars on a, pair you need to check out the boys At raycon with their wireless. Earbuds you already Know raycon earbuds started about half the price of any other premium wireless earbuds on the, market and that they sound just as amazing as other top audio brands that you know. Of you guys know Who i'm talking. About we can't mention their, names but there's a lot of high priced shit out, there and it's not. Necessary raycon's newest, model The EVERYDAY e two to five, earbuds are the best ones, yet with six hours of, playtime seamless bluetooth, hearing more, base and a more compact design that gives you a nice noise isolating. Fit raycon's wireless earpuds earbuzz are so comfortable they're perfect for your conference, calls binging podcasts Like bustle with The boys or working. Out unlike some of your other was other wireless, Options raycon earbuds are both stylish and discreete with no dangling wires or stems to distract anyone during their video. Calls you've heard me talk about the company being co founded By ray j and celebrities Like Snoop dogg and Cardib they're obsessed With raycons as. Well pick up a parency what the hype is all. About get your latest and greatest From raycon and get fifteen percent off your. Order just go to Buy raycon dot com slash. Bussing that's Buy raycon dot com slash busting for fifteen percent off Your raycon wireless. EARPUDS i recommend The EVERYDAY e two five for everybody out there that's trying to, purchase but again that's at Buy raycon Dot com slash. Bussing you're, welcome. Homies finish the. EPISODE i hope you're thoroughly enjoying it right, now and as, always shout out the Boy david.
Speaker 5: By Kerry lily oftentimes.
Speaker 1: By far the best. Room, dude it's the best room for.
Speaker 5: Sure it's just like the.
Speaker 1: Boys get on each. Other but like if you, watch Like i'm sure it is for you guys. Too but like if, somebody like if somebody goes At Ben jones during a, game like there's gonna be two or three of us over, there like get like telling that guy whoever that is getting On benjoins go, fuck go fund. Yourself like we're all like the boys are like just like banded, together like we're, hey we gotta we got to fight this thing out. Together it's. Awesome but then you get the walk room and you're like talking about how fat the other guy, is how slow the other guy. Is this guy's a fat piece of, ship like all that crazy. Shit. Dude it's but it's the. Best like that's when you know you're a part of. It if guys are, like, Hey, dave good to see. You, man all, right hey you look great, today and they kind of just walk off, like, oh that guy fucking hates, Me like there's no question when he starts making fun of. You that's WHAT i Tell will all the. Time If i'm making fun of, You i'm comfortable with that.
Speaker 5: Person now you, know, YEAH i don't. Agree all, Right i'm gonna.
Speaker 3: Do we need to get some some some good.
Speaker 6: Journey talk with the, boy because your rookie year you had a like a huge And i've watched some of your interviews where we talked about taking advantage of opportunities like when they come your rookie. Year you have an example of that because uh it's a. Beluga he got hurt or he tore his knee, right and THAT i, said, right.
Speaker 7: Which part bloga, Bloga please don't disrespect?
Speaker 6: Him, yeah, no no disrespect shot the. Boy but he uh he tore his knee, right and you actually got your big, opportunity big break to really show like what you were about in your rookie year because you're like the first lineman to play all sixteen games as a rookie since like in the since like the seventies for The packers.
Speaker 3: Organization can you talk.
Speaker 6: About taking advantage of that opportunity and what kind of transpired when you saw that his that he towards knee and you're, like, Oh i'm about To i'm about to do this this.
Speaker 4: Year uh, WELL i mean that definitely wasn't in my. Mindset i'm about to do. This it was so long story. Short it was family night AND i JUST i was his. BACKUP i left AND i was, like, MAN i Think i'm good enough the, player AND i can't Beat Like brian is better than. Me UH i. Left i'm LIKE i can't beat this.
Speaker 6: Guy.
Speaker 4: Stupid So i'm like CAN i and LIKE i have a college. MENTALITY i don't think they're, like, oh once you're at, left you're at. Left that's. It So i'm like kind of, thinking, like, coach canna move me over to right. Tackle in, college you kind of just flop whatever played the. Flop SO i was sitting on the, wind like they're gonna move me over to right tackle AND i really want to. Compete and then finally like they moved me on to. Right i'm co starting right tackle for family AND i wish there are scrimmage before. Preseason that's When brian towards, knee so we were actually on the same stot starting, together and then uh we this how much of a savage he? Was he tore his a C l didn't even know he towards a cl finished, family And i'm seeing him soaking up bull rushes with no a cl. Attached, really, DUDE i got. UNBELIEVABLE i was so. Shocked he's, like you have my niece like thisif kind of sore on the next, day like because we didn't really know like how serious it. Was the next thing IS i THINK i had to get around my. Knee and then there's some rumors like mad towards a C l and now, Damn i'm. Done WHEN i was close With Clay matthews at the, time it was still am but UH i knew him prior to being on The, packers SO i, Know i'm, like, HEY i Think brian towards a Cl, like what do you think is gonna gonna? HAPPEN i was, hoping you, KNOW i was. ESTABLISHED i get like he you, know he was what pass rushers were and you, know the leader of our. TEAM i was hoping that he's gonna give me some confidence and be, like you, know like they're gonna move you. Over you, KNOW i think you've earned your. Spot he goes completely not at all what he. Said he wants to me, like, yeah, man that sucks for our. Team well they'll probably move. Over Just marshall new house to left because you're an unproven rookie and the. Like as a, friend he's a bolice shopping out like all.
Speaker 1: Right, cool, cool, Appreciate i'll.
Speaker 4: Practice because you're.
Speaker 3: A, rookie you're probably going back to the hotel during campus stuff like your parents, like, yo what the is gonna? Happen and you're trying to lean on l For he's, like, yeah that fucking sucks. You we're probably gonna lose this year because we. Lost we.
Speaker 4: Lost so he literally tells me, that and then uh we go into a whole line and when a coach comes in super quiet and then just goes up to the board and writes the numbers of the starters across the. Board AND i saw mine left, tackle AND i had no.
Speaker 5: IDEA i was, like Oh, Ship i'm like.
Speaker 4: DAMN i thinking like MAYBE i can have like a. Year my goal was, like all, right a year right tackle kind of give you THE nfl and Then i'll go compete at. Left and THEN i was, like all, right, well my opportunity came quicker at. That i'm either going to be a, Starter i'm gonna be, Ship so let's figure it.
Speaker 1: Out that's the. Best that coin flip feeling is the. Best, yeah or actually the worst you're like going to your first game R, Like i'm either going to be a dog ship tackle and my career is but to be over before it, starts or this could be something. Beautiful at least.
Speaker 4: You find out, early at least you have an, idea so then you can least, Enjoy like it's gonna be a three year planning, League like all, Right i'm Not i'm gonna enjoy that. Planning, Okay i'm gonna be pretty good football kind of dig, in you, know have, fun e sparingly because tough tough out.
Speaker 1: Here tough.
Speaker 5: Business, yeah just trying to try and make all the money then get.
Speaker 6: Out a Four all pros later a couple Of Pro bowl and that's WHAT i. Mean that's a probably pivotal moment where you're obviously career.
Speaker 5: Takes off because, yeah, yeah you, know it's it's.
Speaker 1: Crazy AS i was actually in Uh, Bradenson florida treating for the combine with The bloga after you towards the cl when he was, rehabbing he was ship talking.
Speaker 4: Me he was ship talking to, ME i know. It he definitely he.
Speaker 1: Was ship talking to me so. BAD i don't want to SAY i was not going to bring it. UP i was not gonna bring. UP i was like a, no and he's like this fucking LIKE i remember him being on the, phone be like tell Them i'm not going to fucking right. Tackle i'm not playing right. Tackle fuck that like getting. Mad AND i was, like because you're like WHEN i when you were, talking LIKE i was a little, different like IN i had him, Like i'm playing left. Tackle that's fucking. It i'm not a right. TACKLE i can't even get the right hand, Stancey i'm Dog i'm dog. Shit so my head him like as soon AS i didn't play left, Tackle i'm playing left. Tackle AND i was kind of like back and forth Like michael orr was our right, tackle which is hilarious because the movie Blind side and he's actually not the Blind. Side and Then Michael ruse AND i just When i'm here In bologa talk And i'm, like oh, shit LIKE i feel. Him you know What i'm. Saying i'd be fucking pissed, Too but it's, crazy this whole like full circle. Story but LUCKILY i kind of had a similar. Thing Michael ruse got a my, uh he'd like one of those hairline, fractures not a, hairline a micro fracture in his. Knee and he was, like he was just like, chilling no. Problem during the, games my knee kind of. HEARTS i was, LIKE i was, like you want me to go, In i'm going right, now and he's, like sit, down like it's. Fine, well the next Day i'm hearing the rumors that he had a. Microfracture this might be. It and it's like week six my rookie, year AND i walk in And ruse is sitting, there got hanging, out just looking at me pedaling a. Bike, hey, man LIKE i, heard, UH i heard some. Stuff he. Goes he, goes, yeah, man you're never going to have a good night's sleep for the rest of your. Career you're now the starting left. Faculty ruse was the one that told me. That, Yeah he's, like you'll never have a good night sleep the rest of your. CAREER i was, like, oh holy, Shit, okay we're doing.
Speaker 4: This we're doing.
Speaker 1: This Played jacksonville next, week got the, dub went two and fourteen that. Year You're, Welcome, Tennessee you're.
Speaker 4: Welcome started want To?
Speaker 1: KNOW i started one To know and ended up like one to nine or. Whatever it was great year for the.
Speaker 3: Boys, Man, Hey david doesn't know about.
Speaker 5: That he.
Speaker 3: Does Aaron rodgers over.
Speaker 4: THERE i think is my Worst, yeah my worst. YEAR a sick nine of.
Speaker 3: Woman oh, YEAH i mean that's, yeah that's a losing.
Speaker 1: Season it's not, great great middle of the road.
Speaker 4: Guy, yo.
Speaker 3: All, right we gotta wrap this thing. Up the biggest the rumblings out there is about it happened the day you were a court side and you destroyed a beer on. Site no questions, asked six ounces of.
Speaker 5: Beer it doesn't.
Speaker 6: Matter he didn't ask for first and last. Name he just fucking pounded that. Beer Aaron, rodgers he obviously he babysitted His but from that, MOMENT i.
Speaker 3: Know my boy he's a beer chugger as. Well AND i was, Like, yo one day we were hoping you'd be on the.
Speaker 6: Bus but one day when we Get boxy on this, pod you guys gotta have a chug off because PERSONALLY i want to know because my man prides himself on chugging.
Speaker 5: BEER i, saw.
Speaker 3: Let GO, dB he might be able to own you by WHAT i saw on.
Speaker 6: Court so we gotta get we gotta do something to settle this Beer chuck AND i don't know if it's like you.
Speaker 3: BOTH i don't know if you both.
Speaker 6: Take like a like your girl takes a video, YOU i take a video Of. Taylor we put the times.
Speaker 1: Together girl takes a video of. You my girl will takes a. Video no, no, no no.
Speaker 3: No but we got to do something to where this ship is. Settled and that's how we will promo and hype this podcast episode. Up, dude what of?
Speaker 5: You what do you guys?
Speaker 4: Say i'm, One i'm fucking so down To, uh let's have to be on this? One or can we LIKE i would love doing a person and we could do like a like a, party we didn't wait like, day drink and just have.
Speaker 3: Fun maybe here's my first. Question is there a chance that you could come To national.
Speaker 5: Before he's In?
Speaker 1: California and no, way my, GOD i, mean CAN i?
Speaker 4: Yet? WILL i?
Speaker 5: Know that's the best.
Speaker 1: Part that's the best. Part, listen here's the. Deal here's the. Deal you've already conceded this first. Loss you've lost this. ROUND i want to.
Speaker 4: KNOW i lost the, FORTY i lost the, FORTY i won. Theow i'll give you the. Forty i'll take.
Speaker 1: It that's not what we were talking about the. Forty you're the only one arguing the Forty LIKE i love you to, death but you're you're you're a, guest but like you're the only.
Speaker 3: One arguing.
Speaker 1: We're not even talking about.
Speaker 4: That i'm.
Speaker 10: You you.
Speaker 1: Have conceded on The beer Chug via, podcast Which i'm happy you did BECAUSE i didn't want to. Either that being, said you said at, FIRST i get the. Dumb what is gonna happen now is you and you need to come. Down whether It's New year's, well we'll both be in the. Playoffs whether It's fourth Of july, weekend Like i'm a Moral day, weekend something like. That get the, boys bring a couple of your office slimming.
Speaker 3: Down i'll bring a couple of my office.
Speaker 1: Slimon i'll just like ten minutes, away so they'll have them drive. Over we'll have a nice we'll have a Beer, Olympics Green Bay packers Versus Tennessee, titans and in that Beer olympics we will have our chug. Off BUT i don't know about. YOU i have to get a couple of in me before it really starts just drizzling. Down you know What i'm. Saying i'm.
Speaker 5: GOOD i don't. Care you know you love that.
Speaker 1: You here's my.
Speaker 11: THING i mean you can put your shirt on now leave it, off like we could still, well if he's gonna have it, all you, know you might need to come up out that thing. THEN dB, No i'm getting. Good it's hyped. Up it could still be hyped.
Speaker 6: Up and you, guys we do a preliminary video and then you argue like it's, bullshit let's do it to person hypes it up even.
Speaker 3: MORE i still, think, like we got.
Speaker 4: For your guys for. Busting what do you want me to do?
Speaker 1: That, well we'll find sell, yourself sell yourself for, us sell yourself for.
Speaker 6: Us all, right we're gonna find a good one. ANYWAY i me, PERSONALLY i think that that's how you fucking elevate this thing to the next.
Speaker 3: Level that's just.
Speaker 4: Me either, way we're gonna find a Great i'm Fucking.
Speaker 1: David David, lee come, back come back one. SECOND i got one boy over. HERE i Got David lee ready to Go Beer, LEVIN i Got Corey levin over. HERE i keep my, BOYS i keep my boys strapped in twenty four to, seven, dude we are ready for.
Speaker 7: Beera, like are you In so you're In, nashville, Right, yeah we're In, nashville my Guy, okay so.
Speaker 5: Uh we nothing you.
Speaker 4: Guys so my best friend from college is actually on your, Team Daniel munner The Fact.
Speaker 1: Squad Daniel munyon is a great. Guy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, UH i need him to be on the. Team if he, Is you're pretty much Guaranteed i'll be out there Because i'll definitely.
Speaker 5: Go let's.
Speaker 1: Go here's here's another thought. Too every year there's an old line. Trip, right we can we can meet in a neutral, ground we can meet In, vegas we can meet In. Tabo we actually have a huge.
Speaker 4: Pot we had a second rounder and we have a huge pot that we need to. Use the money we're trying to give, charity but with everything going, on we're also thinking charity with people who are struggling In vegas to need that money as. Well, right willing to go places we're willing to.
Speaker 1: HELP i love that and use the money that is that is probably the. Move i'm thinking neutral ground. Attack we'll get this thing. Going, david thank you for coming on our. Podcast if you, were you're an amazing. Guest thank.
Speaker 5: You that was, fun, Guys thank You, yo this ship was.
Speaker 3: Fun thanks for coming, on.
Speaker 5: Bro yeah that was.
Speaker 4: Cool, Yeah, YEAH i gott or whatever we're gonna.
Speaker 1: Have we got a Whole we had a whole set up coming to.
Speaker 5: You.
Speaker 6: Bro whoever's been on the, pod, like they're going to be treated top. Notch when you're in training. Camp there's gonna be some sen at your locker one.
Speaker 4: Day i'm just.
Speaker 3: Excited he's.
Speaker 1: Excited, hey he's, excited all, right, Man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, DUDE i would love to come on again because you guys are ton of ship and ALSO i met you kay a couple of. It of course you like the cooler version and less centered version of, myself AND i appreciate, that AND i LOVE i love that bad people WHEN i Find i'm, like, MAN.
Speaker 3: I just WISH i like it wasn't such a pussy and would just do.
Speaker 4: That i'm, like, yeah that's what he.
Speaker 3: DOES i appreciate.
Speaker 4: It Lat eyes, AGAIN i love.
Speaker 1: It oh we went on the podcast than you so. Much i'll tell you what Pro bowl this Year if we're not in The Super bowl or slimon beers having a good time and we won't make it a competition until we have Our Beer olympics or.
Speaker 4: We could just like compsition and just get wasted the same.
Speaker 5: Time who Cares, youah no?
Speaker 1: Question, Yeah i'm with.
Speaker 3: It great, talk, Brother thanks for coming on, Man yeah all, right got.
Speaker 2: It, guys, gals people of all, ages appreciate you so much for tuning in to another episode Of busting with The. Boys if you haven't, yet please subscribe to the episode On, apple, Podcast, spotify whatever platform you're.
Speaker 5: On we're on.
Speaker 1: There we have a YouTube, Channel.
Speaker 2: Bustle with The. Boys we would love if you subscribe there as. Well if you are subscribed and you want to be more for the, boys unsubscribe and. Resubscribe, again it sounds funny and stupid and kind of, obnoxious but all of your subscriptions and resubscribing and, stuff it helps in these little algorithm games for climbing, charts because, again we are very organic you. Guys where we're at is because of you, Guys so we like to keep it fucking organic and just from, us due to us versus the.
Speaker 1: World but we really.
Speaker 2: Do we really appreciate your guys and. SUPPORT a few of you had questions about. Merchandise you can Go our merchandise store is on barstoolsports dot com go over to shop and we are under the Brand bustle with The. Boys you can find all of our gear. There we restart. Constantly, now if you guys have any, ideas shout us. Out if you guys buy the, gear shout us. Out we really do love when you guys talk back to, us add, us mention, us put us on your, stories tag us all that fun. Stuff we like grabbing that stuff and putting in our YouTube episodes and, again we just love.
Speaker 4: It.
Speaker 2: Man we love you, Guys we appreciate you so. Much keep being for the fucking. Boys keep being a. Wolf the biggest of hugs and the tiny stuff. Kisses we love, You we appreciate. You tune in next week for another episode.
Speaker 5: Of bust with The.
Speaker 8: Boys No, Man, bull the, drugs stop Stopping dallas Hell
Speaker 1: Zasy Loves loise