Speaker 1: We're recording, we're doing it. We're doing it to Monday, June thirteenth, today's Greg T's birthday and Alex six thirteen. That's right, and Alex as well.
Speaker 2: Happy birthday, Alex, Happy birthday, tea everybody, and there's someone else to whose birthday it is. I got a checker.
Speaker 1: Well, while you're checking, hit the theme. Okay once second, because this is serial Killers. I know you guys who like to eat.
Speaker 3: Cereal makes them complete hotam so Cereal, Bay Cares Aquaria, some get some retired.
Speaker 1: Stay stock.
Speaker 3: Stop star.
Speaker 2: Hey, oh a little early on that one. I don't I really like that one. Actually like that one. But that one is all Scott and Andy. It's not really serial killers. Does it say serial killers at all?
Speaker 1: Did it?
Speaker 2: I knew two guys doesn't like to eat It doesn't even say serial killers. Yeah, huh, I like it. Brody, you did a great job. I'm not gonna put you down. Let's not play that one this one. Let's not play that one ever again. Okay.
Speaker 1: I don't like ones that don't say the name of the show.
Speaker 2: Okays for every time? Do you know how many times do I go like this? All right? Welcome to Serial Killers. Okay, that was the first time we've actually played the full theme in quite some time. We're you always.
Speaker 1: Cut it off.
Speaker 2: I'm done with this. Eat, go ahead, we talks to another episode of Serial Killers. We're so delighted to have you here, and we thank you for listening.
Speaker 1: Yes, thank you. Tomorrow's flag Day.
Speaker 2: Yeah you would know that.
Speaker 1: Yes, tomorrow is flag Day, June fourteen, This flag.
Speaker 2: Day, that's also Elizabeth's birthday.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is not the birthday show I miss Elizabeth.
Speaker 2: What you were so crotchety?
Speaker 1: You should do the birthday podcast?
Speaker 2: You should do the birthday pad game.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean you are mister podcast. You have a whole school of podcasts.
Speaker 2: You have a whole school of podcasts.
Speaker 1: Whatever.
Speaker 2: When I asked you if you wanted to help me edit some of them, and you said, if it's not done this way, then I'm not doing it.
Speaker 1: I don't know how to use the software that you use the software the program.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'll make sure I give you the CD ROM to install it.
Speaker 1: Shut up, Andrew, can we eat?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: I have to tell you I was not really we weren't prepared for this episode because.
Speaker 2: Shut your mouth. What you dirty dirty liar.
Speaker 1: We just threw it together.
Speaker 2: We did not throw it together. We have known since yesterday that we were recording today. Yes, dude, yes, I told you. I will go back to my text messages that I said Thursday and Friday we can record.
Speaker 1: I never agreed, though. I wasn't sure that we were doing. I have to go to a high school today, and I wasn't sure if I was going to get out in time. Don't throw a flake at me. I see you.
Speaker 2: I'm not. I'm just using this as my stress ball because you agree, and then you get here, and then the minute we press record, all of.
Speaker 1: A sudden, hey, we swift find the text where I said, happily you said you're available. I didn't say that I was going to do it. I wasn't sure. I even said I can't do it on Friday because I have to leave to go to the high school. But it's early enough now anyway, So let me explain why it wasn't completely prepared. First of all, I only have one new serial left, so this is it.
Speaker 2: I wait, I guess Friday. Then I wrote that, let me see I guess Friday. Then, because I was originally going to be recording life in spanglash No, no, no, but we recorded the one different anyway, No, you said Friday, I said we could, we could go over. People don't want to hear this, Yes they do because they need to know the truth. And the truth is yesterday after we recorded that one because we need to work.
Speaker 1: Ahead because is coming up for the date? When when was that text?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: Happily because we recorded one after that whole conversations day right exactly? We were today, Okay, listeners, we're recording because we are going on a vacation for two weeks.
Speaker 2: So that's that. Anyway, what I told you yesterday when we recorded, great, done, easy, simple? Can you also do tomorrow? Because remember I almost wasn't able to record yesterday because of how much was going on, so he said, we'll push it to tomorrow. You were like, oh no, I have to go to the high school. And now today you were like, I can actually record.
Speaker 1: Do you hear again? Do you hear? That's? Those? Are all the apps being turned off right now? Because yes, shut off.
Speaker 2: There's a switch.
Speaker 1: Yes, we're going to.
Speaker 2: Take you back to the home grams. It's okay, don't worry.
Speaker 1: What I was trying to say, is that I'm officially out of New cereals after today, and that's a problem. Yeah, because we have lots more to do. And you know, maybe if Bill Johnson was a good guy, he'd send us some of.
Speaker 2: The life of Personal Crusade to attack this poor Bill to attacking him. I like him, I I admire episode. You're always like, all right, let's pull up another cereal.
Speaker 1: Get a get But Bill Johnson, dude, I respect and admire him, and I like the fact that he gets all this stuff but we don't. So maybe he can share, you know, I don't know, So why.
Speaker 2: Don't we have him on our show? Wouldn't that be cool?
Speaker 1: Well, because he has his own to serial podcast.
Speaker 2: Does it matter? Can't serial podcast like talk?
Speaker 1: That's like NBC going on ABC.
Speaker 2: The anchors still like if they release a book, still to go on a book tour.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I mean they'll like hang out with each other after hours, but never on air. ABC is not gonna say, let's welcome NBC anchor. They're not gonna do that.
Speaker 2: So you're telling me in the history of shows, no, he's never been. It's a news anchor that releases a book. It's not the norm does something and goes on another station. It's not the norm of another, but it still happens. Also, why are we comparing ourselves to news networks? That was such a weird comparison just because it's another it's a competitor, it's podcasting. Everybody is now in such weird little boxes. Nobody needs to be like the podcast anyone I know. But I'd just like to think of ourselves as the premiere cereal podcast. So that means we should be going out on other people's podcast.
Speaker 1: No, it means that we should be getting all the cereal from the cereal companies. This is what it means.
Speaker 2: And if we hand our resumes to them, I'm sure we'll get them to send them.
Speaker 1: We actually pull them up. We actually did get this one from General Mills a few months back, and I just haven't gotten to it yet. We got to the other flavor of it, so let's just eat. It's in a bag. And I think we liked the other one, even though we thought it was keto, but it wasn't terrible.
Speaker 2: Okay, cool, cool, So Andrew, let's have.
Speaker 1: Some ratio Keto.
Speaker 2: Oh we liked?
Speaker 1: No, we didn't, Yes, we did, we did yeah, we did. I don't remember what the other flavor was. This is toasted almond granola almond toasted almond.
Speaker 2: Do you know sometimes when you say yeah, but sometimes it sounds like you're saying like yaba dabado ya. But sometimes you'll say something yeah but yeah, but you say but and sometimes it sounds like you're about to say yaba dabu it wasn't.
Speaker 1: There was a Flintstones episode where there was like an impostor Fred and it was like a robot and he would go yaba daba do so they knew it wasn't really him because he was yaba daba do. Wow, that's such a well because you just said it like that, well, you said yaba that's how you say it, right, But it reminded me of the Flintstones episode because that's what it sounded like, Yaba daba do.
Speaker 2: Hey, I have to peece so bad.
Speaker 1: Good. We'll make this quick.
Speaker 2: No, no, we won't because then when we get to eighteen minutes, you'll be like, you just keep cutting things short. You are depriving our listeners.
Speaker 1: So you remember, way back early in the day, you're like, these have to be twenty minutes. What is this twelve minute crapmember, and then you're I thank god it didn't have milk.
Speaker 2: Well, speaking of milk, so another thing Andrew did wrong. I need I need like a wrong button on here. So that's why I could just hit it every time.
Speaker 1: You didn't do it wrong. You just took the easy way out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why not. I'm already getting coffee and my iced tea.
Speaker 1: So I said, Andrew, while you're out do me faery, can you pick up a milk because I guess we're gonna record. He's like, oh, yeah, sure, and instead say it like that, instead of going to the little bodega like literally almost next door to get a little quart of milk, he came back with this cup of milk with the dumb poor spout, and there's ice in it. Who puts ice in milk?
Speaker 2: Ice? Cold? Milk?
Speaker 1: Ice cold gets cold by being in a refrigerator. Do you even know? Do you even know what kind of milk this is?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a whole milk.
Speaker 1: E there's coffee drippings on it.
Speaker 2: But the coffee didn't go in there.
Speaker 1: I bet just somebody put something in this cup.
Speaker 2: Now I saw them pour the milk in. Why are you pouring it like that.
Speaker 1: What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: I would say, take the lid off.
Speaker 1: Oh I got the ice cube. I love that.
Speaker 2: What is this again?
Speaker 1: I don't even remember. Oh yeah, sorry, Carla Marie. It's ratio Keto friendly.
Speaker 2: They're coming on to Carla Marie. Carla Marie. Is I think Anthony might Jake? You remember video producer Jake. I love Jake more than anything.
Speaker 1: Is he coming in?
Speaker 2: I'm sitting right here.
Speaker 1: I know. You know what when co hosts changed. Hmm, hold on, let's see if something happens. Mmm, no, no, M a little bit. It does something toward the end. I bet there's Stevia in here or something like that. I don't like stupid companies. I almost thought you said bad word almond so I protein isolate blah blah blah. Way extract almond extract, natural flavor, salt. It's weird. I don't see any strange. Oh there, do stevia extract?
Speaker 2: You taste it?
Speaker 1: You guys are such jerks.
Speaker 2: I was actually having a conversation with somebody about cereal the other day shocker anyway, and we were talking about either puffins or no, maybe three wishes. One of the cereals that uses stevia, and I'm like, and you taste like a weird aftertaste, right, And they're like, yeah, what is that. I'm like, it's stevia. It ruins everything.
Speaker 1: That's why I don't put the yellow stuff in the coffee. Yeah, not yellow, that's splendid, the green one. The green one is stevia. Oh anyway, no splend as yellow. I just said that I made a mistake, and I said that, oh okay, but splendid now also makes pink and blue dumb. Yeah, confusing. I feel like a spoon.
Speaker 2: I don't really taste it in a coffee.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I see, I drink my coffee black, so I haven't had sugar in my coffee in years.
Speaker 1: I can absolutely tell artificial sweetener instantly, instantly.
Speaker 2: We'll have to test this out on maybe an episode of Bult Yet, let's do it.
Speaker 1: Great ball in a spoon for me?
Speaker 2: Yeah, same two balls, because the initial flavor is really good and then it washes away in a stevia tsunami.
Speaker 1: Well, if you think that was bad, wait, do you see what's been.
Speaker 2: A little insensitive? I'm sorry if anybody there's.
Speaker 1: No tsunamis going on right now, I know, but it sucks when you, like you say something like that after it's just happened, Like, do you remember, do you remember when Greg t worked here and when Katrina happened. You weren't working with us yet, we were still in the other studio. Katrina was like, was just just go it was a big storm. Wait, Katrina was what two thousand and five? Yeah, what were you ten? You're twelve? I have been here anyway. So Katrina had just happened, and but it was happening, you know, like the storm was still happening. So basically at that point it was just a bad hurricane. So that morning, while the storm was still going on, but before all the chaos and death and everything, we did a bit during the morning where Greg pretended to be a weather reporter and he was like, upstanding, We had a fan blowing and we were shooting, you know, throwing stuff out, and at the time it was humorous. Yeah, and then a day or two later, oh my god, it turned to hell. Yeah, and so that had to go away.
Speaker 2: I mean, honestly, it's like listening to some of our pandemic episodes before everything shut down, we were like, yeah, it'll be a virus. We're fine, everybody, You're good, very true. And now you listen back and you're like, nothing is fine.
Speaker 1: Yeah. We had to be careful because we had to send one of our episodes out to somebody for something, and I had to cut that part out because it was a really funny episode. But it was like, ah, caromic sand please, it's that cold all right. Anyway, let's get to this one. You're ready, Yeah, you happy?
Speaker 2: No, it's gonna be as Oh.
Speaker 1: It's Patalina crunch. We haven't done one of these in a while. I generally save these for guests because it takes them by surprise.
Speaker 2: Yeah, in a bad way. But that's why we don't have guests, because nobody wants to come back. Also, something's making my ears really itchy, Like my tongue and my ears are so itchy right now.
Speaker 1: How are your ears itchy?
Speaker 2: You don't get that? Well, you don't have allergies? No I don't. Yeah, I'm blessed to have no allergies. My tongue feels so itchy right now.
Speaker 1: I'm going to search this and just make sure we didn't do it.
Speaker 2: Where are you going to Jack Serial KILLERSPC dot com. Love that, thanks other Scott.
Speaker 1: So this is cinnamon toast, cinnamon toast, cinnamon toast, cinnamon toast.
Speaker 2: Let's take a quick.
Speaker 1: Break. Now we're back.
Speaker 2: We did that one.
Speaker 1: We did it?
Speaker 2: Oh okay, why was it in my bin? I don't know?
Speaker 1: Stupid?
Speaker 2: All right, so we'll make this one.
Speaker 1: What to Nope, I have another.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're thirteen minutes in already, this is you Serial Killers fans are getting a longer episode. We're only on cereal two.
Speaker 1: So we did one of these last week from our listeners in Pennsylvania.
Speaker 2: My tongue and my ears are so itchy right now?
Speaker 1: Okay, well this will rip your tongue up. It's killed like it's so bad as you can tell, like literally not prepared.
Speaker 2: Can I see the bag of this one?
Speaker 1: I threw it at the wall?
Speaker 2: No that one? Oh yeah, I got to figure out when I'm allergic to.
Speaker 1: So this, if we didn't do this one, it's lethal, Very Crunch treasure Gems. Let's see, did we do this, Treasure Gems, Treasure Gems. No, we haven't done this. Good, So this is your fake captain Crunch Very, what's the.
Speaker 2: Matter my tongue is just so itchy. Maybe I'm allergic to.
Speaker 1: I don't know anyway, your fake crunch berries. Okay, okay, we'll figure that out after pal.
Speaker 2: I'm listening. You can keep talking. What do I need to? What's going on? Scott? What's happening? I need to look at the box while you do.
Speaker 1: Everything from Leedle Burry crunch Treasure definitely the amen with a weird, creepy octopus on the front. Hey, goys, how's it good? Why right?
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm I'm all in the octopus and I'm berry crunches Treasure drums by Leedle.
Speaker 1: That's that's him. These colors are dull. Ugh, let's see. Oh, it's naturally flavored and naturally colored. That's why it looks. You know. I do like that.
Speaker 2: I will say that this smells different than crunchberries for being crunchberries knockoff.
Speaker 1: I do appreciate a naturally colored cereal. And that's why they're dull because they don't have a white artificial colors. Okay, so what natural fruit is this from? They bury? They use like tumeric and all that kind of crap they use. They use like spices and stuff to color them. And beat root in. Uh huh, yeah, ready, here you go.
Speaker 2: What's you think? Okay?
Speaker 1: Colored with fruit juice? Yeah, that'sable.
Speaker 2: It's so all natural.
Speaker 1: It is fruit juice and vegetable juice. It's naturally colored and flavored. What's the matter with you?
Speaker 2: Fruit juice is natural. I'm just thinking, like minute made, that's not juice.
Speaker 1: That orange juice is juice. But all the other stuff. I know they have apple juice too. Yeah, no, it's of course it's natural. If it's one hundred percent juice, it's natural. You're dope.
Speaker 2: I like cleft.
Speaker 1: It is pretty decent.
Speaker 2: Yeah, crunchberries knock off. I gotta tell you, I'm gonna give.
Speaker 1: Us four bowls.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna do three balls in a spoon. It's pretty good. If you have a Letle by you not terrible. Check out their cereal because so far most of the Letle stuff we've had is pretty decent, and.
Speaker 2: I have to say, and cheap. They are doing a great job at like remixing the cereal, not a direct copycat because they're like putting their own spin on it.
Speaker 1: And there's also way more berries in here than there are. This mic is so high there's a lot of berries in here. What kind of berry would be green?
Speaker 2: Because, yes, blueberries and not ripe strawberry yes, blackberries, yes, strawberries or raspberries.
Speaker 1: I don't know what the green would be. There's got to be some sort of a green berry. I mean, berries, I think are all green when they first grow. Then they change color. Wow, right, yeah they are, aren't they? You're at when a berry start? They have a berry talk coming soon. All right, ready for next we talk about berries on my birthday podcast. Yeah, it's another store brand from Collette. Thank you my friends at hi V Taste os Apple Cinnamon tasteos. What are these going to be? Andrew apple Jacks close? Probably yes, close, probably yes, Well no, I mean I'll probably be close to apple Jacks's. There's a bunch of goose feet apples on there.
Speaker 2: Hoy hoy.
Speaker 1: The green one sounds like that Everyboddy, I.
Speaker 2: Sound like this, yeah, and oh I sound like that because he has freckles and I'm donees have you ever seen that SNL skip and what? And I'm Denise. No, it's a good one. You should watch Kristen wigg It's really funny. Oh is that the one with a fake arm. Yeah, yeah, the little baby, the little baby arm. Yeah, not that baby arm. Yeah, it's okay, what what's a baby arm? I can't believe how so we're gonna be pre recording a bunch with.
Speaker 1: First of all, this looks like cheerios. You know what, I think we're wrong. I think this is apple cinnamon churios. This is not apple jacks. Oh yeah, you're right. It's apple cinnamon churios.
Speaker 2: You can't even smell it. There's like no smell.
Speaker 1: Hello, if you like apple cinnamon churios, try this. I thought it was gonna be apple jacks. It smells like nothing. It smells like cup.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you love cups, you'll love Ivy's apple cinnamon.
Speaker 1: No, no, that's not what it's called.
Speaker 2: Read it apple cinnamon taste os than you ready? Okay, my throat is so scratchy this one. Oh ow ow ow ow.
Speaker 1: I don't really like wow ow ow okay, DQ relax. Oh I don't really like this.
Speaker 2: That is way too crunchy. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't love the flavor, just taste artificial. I don't know. I actually like the taste, that's the bad part. It's just I would need it to marit eat in the milk over night before I eat it. It's two bowls from me. Oh, we think.
Speaker 2: I really have to deduct a solid two bowls from it because of how crunchy it is.
Speaker 1: To duct points for crunchiness.
Speaker 2: It's way too much. It's like aggressive.
Speaker 1: It tastes medicine to me.
Speaker 2: I love the taste. Taste is great, the crunch is too much.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna give this three Bowlshivy cereals have been pretty good, three bowls in a spoon.
Speaker 2: I'll be nice.
Speaker 1: Hivy cereals have been pretty good to us, but I don't love that one.
Speaker 2: I really like this one. The apple cinnamon taste. I actually might prefer to apple cinnamon cheerios, but it's really really too much of a crunch. What are you doing the crossword so that we just have time for crosswords?
Speaker 1: Now? Yeah?
Speaker 2: When you buy one Step products, you help. I'm just guessing, why are we we don't have time? We don't we don't have time.
Speaker 1: Ivey has one Step program that it feeds hungry people. Huh, you can send them that box of cereal because I don't love it. I like this one all right, Thank you for listening. To Serial Killers. Enjoy the rest of your week. We will be here on Wednesday with an all new ball chat.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Oh so next week okay, oh.
Speaker 1: No guests, No, it's not Carla Marie Anthony yet.
Speaker 2: No, the week before the week after, I know, the week before we already had other Scott on and maybe Jason Guy. We're doing Snacker.
Speaker 1: Jason Guy have done that bonus Friday? Or that could be a bult. I don't know. We shouldn't talk about this while we're recording. Let's talk about it after the show. Thanks so much. Way, when we do start recording with the guests, it'll be I didn't even.
Speaker 2: Know this was happening. I'm scady.
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you for listening. Enjoy the rest of your week, and follow us on all social platforms serial Killers PC wherever you get your social media.
Speaker 2: Can I throw this barrier you?
Speaker 1: I'd rather you not. What if I do? Say crunch Andrew crunch?
Speaker 2: Oh did you see that good thing launched?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Good thing.
Speaker 2: We're moving out of these studios.
Speaker 1: It used to be a smoker. Huh Like that's a cigarette butt flick? Yeah, you just did. I got my new puet.
Speaker 2: I'm done with this that wasn't a good flick, good job all right, goodbye, heybye,