Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the Bubble Dove Show. Hit the light button, it describe button. Make sure you keep your notifications turned on. You never know when we're gonna crank up over here on the Bubble Dove Show.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Tonight Wednesday night, coming to your live in the first of all, man.
Speaker 1: Hang out one man.
Speaker 2: You know it's it's a lot going on in the world, especially if you're on social media. I mean, it's a lot going on these days. But sit down, relax, take a load off. Welcome to the Bubble Dove Show. Man.
Speaker 1: It's a lot going on.
Speaker 2: I'm saying, let's go ahead and start to show off with Jimmy Butler that has been traded from the Miami Heat took a Golden State Warriors.
Speaker 1: Golden State Warriors got Jimmy Butler.
Speaker 2: And the Miami Heat got Andrew Wiggins, Dennis Shruber, Kyle Anderson and a first round pick.
Speaker 1: If you asked me, Golden State got fleets.
Speaker 2: That's you what they've got. Jimmy Butler, Jimmisa Butler anewis I'm allouib that's what it is. I know he used to be that, but we ain't seen naps in a minute, doctor, come on talk, come on this mother to show tonight and act like Jimmy Butler.
Speaker 1: And local stop and not mean stop it. We can makel We all the one make big splashes.
Speaker 2: He don't like to kill a whale dying there in the arm, dying there in a second, one of the little Texas jail.
Speaker 1: We made big splashes in La.
Speaker 2: Think you bring it drinking Jimmy Butler down there to go along with Stephen Knipple.
Speaker 1: But I tell you what I bet Draymond won't put his hands on Neltle. Okay, you bet ball you beat on from him a senior hall looking coming to.
Speaker 2: American face grown a great bird, Raymond Green, look at mother.
Speaker 1: Put your hands on Jimmy bunna be some lord. No, I mean you. You put your hand on the little gee.
Speaker 2: That Jimmy Butler get that parent and presses her. He'll whoop everybody in that mother.
Speaker 1: I know what it will you.
Speaker 2: I see it got all in his faith. I ain't likely to see it in your mother. Gonna face sometime that they don't mean you know, motherfucking good jay y'all you can walk like that. They'll want to come around when you're up, but when you need money in between, peg am, motherfucker.
Speaker 1: Can't be fairn can but you wanna break your back for that month? Stop it.
Speaker 2: Some of y'all be in relationship with motherfuckers who broke your spirits, and you mean to tell me you're gonna let that same spear come back and try to uplift you. Jimmy Butler ain't fill a doing motherfucker thing up there in Doli state. They figured do nothing, acting like that's gonna move a nigga. Oh well, oh, they ain't gonna move shit. No guy saw my Laker last night run through them clipples, put our foot desk wearing.
Speaker 1: They ass don't got that's what the Laker dead last night.
Speaker 2: I thought were gonna play no deffenseh though we need a big man goat, you lockt.
Speaker 1: Nigga. We all we got right now, a white goat and a black dot. Goddamnit. Oreo goats all in this mother, it's the Oreo for me. Wrong on this side. Look on this side. You know we're kicking ab brun aheading threes.
Speaker 2: You ass in trouble if you ever tune into a national basketball game watching the Los Angeles.
Speaker 1: Lakers and Bronnie James Henting threes.
Speaker 2: We up about thoughty, and I love Brunnie, but if he in the game, we up about forty or we damn thirty.
Speaker 1: Y'all gonna respect them nickls l a Wi Fi Lakers. We'll do the thing this year in the playoffs day.
Speaker 2: I told you we are mother fuck ain't drinking no bells out here and there like nickel. We gonna do nothing but silk.
Speaker 1: And drink wine and eat cheese and crackle.
Speaker 2: Think why white thought don't have high blood rushing Black people them motherfucker drink unsweet tea peup brother and jelly sandwich, but wheat bread.
Speaker 1: He yeah, only white.
Speaker 2: I went to the park in LA that white woman walking the dog. That dog had on design a swell do you hear.
Speaker 1: Me that log? That dog little live better than most hundreds. Dog gets sick, dog going to the vet.
Speaker 2: Dog got inchance and shit, dog got anything health wie dog gonna get taken cur of. Meanwhile, my homeboy got a towing acl the waiting on five hundred dollars on his doat for meal.
Speaker 1: Tam got damn white folk doll live the best life ever. In that food.
Speaker 2: Dang it food Black folk feed they dog left over us. I bring thought growing up, my daddy feft them dog gone left over us.
Speaker 1: They ever seen a dog eating red bees and macaroni and cheese? Have you man?
Speaker 2: My dog was sitting for seventy five minuts straight. That motherfucker locked up like a blank ball. White folk dog build a great line. Meanwhile, Black folks just now taking their dogs in the high the last ten years, you know, I ain't lying. The last ten years, black folks start letting dogs come in their house. That motherfucker being outside or in the garage with a little ass blanket against some fur dog.
Speaker 1: Damn die everywhere. I ain't lying, black dog. We just grew up and looked over us, but we ain't if what the dog aint back? Bringing the dog. It's that new way ship dramon. Now, don't want let no motherfucking dog. You know how see in the house she's shilling people. Sh ain't no way.
Speaker 2: There's too much going on in twenty twenty five, and you got to pay attention to what's going on.
Speaker 1: I see better than I hear. I can't tell y'all that y'all don't want to listen to me, I see better than I can her.
Speaker 2: If the Lakers and if if the Mavericks can trade Lucal, they white Jesus ain't a relationship.
Speaker 1: In the world. So all that going out and looking at furniture, now it's just a training deadline. I know I seen Lucal, I traded, and you and me, I'm just writing. I'm just waiting for the rice. So once you 'nit ain't no playing this shit no more. You can't playing troops.
Speaker 2: You can't do none of that because your kids can do it. And I'm adding, like old girl, don't waiting there and say I'm gonna cut my motherfucking hell. I'm gonna drink me some wine. I'm gonna get around my homeboard.
Speaker 1: Goddamnit. We're gonna fellowship like you Holse too.
Speaker 2: When y'all go do breakups, y'all got people to run and talk to it and lean on. We ain't got nobody that mean, DENNI fellas. We got to come together on what Thursday night, talk about all our problems, break and dive on a piece of paper, make sure it'll add up. We're gonna talk about what you Holt ain't doing. You gonna call and check up on us. No motherfucking more got y'all done? Damnit you bring a salt and cat. You ain't washed that motherfucker like you posed to you. You ain't like a damn pole cat. Y'all ain't washed that motherfucker like you walk. I raccoon washed his food before we eat it. You're disrespectful if you ask me driving though we're mustard. I was gonna take you out to eat. It's steak and shake tonight. It's steak and shake tonight. Oh y'all, y'all, y'all mad see, y'all just keep.
Speaker 1: Me in the one your dicks. Valentine Day coming up?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you ladies, keep thinking Valentine's Day, y'all, keep thinking like Valentine Day.
Speaker 1: It's sex. It's a gift. Valentine Day ain't no motherfucking guilt. Do you hear me? Valentine Day ain't no mother fucking guilt. There ain't no present.
Speaker 2: It's a see, it's a goddamn suscription. I all reckon them paid for. I don't only got about fowls hotel decorator, got your favorite hennessy jus all with your strawberry.
Speaker 1: Splash to go here.
Speaker 2: I'm sped up about two thousand dollars on this goddamn Valentine. Here, you here telling me I got a I gotta something special for you.
Speaker 1: No, you don't.
Speaker 2: That's the same cat my homeboy eight three weeks ago. It ain't not special about your cat.
Speaker 1: My homeboy, ain't prove some go hope. You gonna give me some special?
Speaker 2: Give me up here, five in a row lips, that's what you can get me. But bat the time day is not sex. It's not no damn killed and it ain't no present. Like I told you, it's a subscription. I allready been paid for. Bring in your south the cat up in this motherfucking bed. Do don't they eat bat mars shit, bitch, I'm I'm about the stroke out sick a fat mab big soft here mother. Only when I'm getting it, because that's all I can get.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. When you're in this all you can get some your teeth.
Speaker 2: It ain't no relationship safe out here, y'all. I'm telling the women using enough boy, using nothing left the mic. We came eas you see, if we blinded by the looks by their bodies and not all listen. Then I got a baby, and I don't give a taste bit you're missing half yours, nothing here for they canna took your neighbor and put it on your big hand.
Speaker 1: And no, now you ain't the same you. I ain't living.
Speaker 2: Mm hm, y'all fellas, fellas, listen to me, man, don't let these women have a upper hand. Don't let these women have the upper hand right now. They'll do anything they can to get the upper hand. I'm seeing a whole lot of crash dummy because I hear them. I'm seeing they gotta know, y'all see because y'all be in the trenches, y'all, y'all right there. Every time you ask you chick may while those single people at the crowd and I do my coming may while I was single, people say, oh, ain't like the happy y'all.
Speaker 1: Motherfuckers ain't happy, especially the fellows who singing.
Speaker 3: Ain't how more money you spending on home? Basis you took this motherfucker house, you know, spend hung two hundred good fucking I fnna tell you good, nice.
Speaker 1: Bitch.
Speaker 2: I mean your early like bee wax, I mean you're ill. You really gonna leave me tonight. You really gonna go in your house, ain't gonna be without me? God something that when that came to night, that you wouldn't ate No chicken strips. That's our hoes argue. When they go out chicken strip they on on. They don't know nothing about the other food. Huh bet you eight hundred monster tenders. Hum hm, you wanna go to bed alone?
Speaker 1: Come live with me, pis get two one. God put something on these motherfuckers, y'all keep letting them up here. I ain't doing all. I can't fit you. You're not going in your room, going in your house, going to bed on a four stomach without getting no money.
Speaker 2: Hey, y'all doing tonight, y'all talk to me, Talk to me, man, tell me if I'm wrong or not.
Speaker 1: Man, we're gonna go all the way back. Tell me I'm wrong twn a time.
Speaker 2: Day six.
Speaker 1: It's not no motherfucking guilt.
Speaker 2: So if y'all playing and on doing some shit for y'all, girl, I'm telling y'all right now, fellas, let them know you donna want none of that motherfucker.
Speaker 1: Keep that mustard motherfucker in your tights. I don't want it. You keep going to the gym. Who you are you trying to do?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 1: People? Your moose knuckle? What have you been?
Speaker 2: Have you been a good thing for a woman to have a fat moose knuckle? You good fat moose knuckle lyning? Motherfucker?
Speaker 1: You having a fat move. Ain't nothing good about that? The more nigga off is doing though, But we praised that.
Speaker 2: Now I'm gona understand what the thing we praise now? And that motherfucker for Johnna?
Speaker 1: Would it be overside Navel here, my small being us ad in here laying beside her talking to her? Yeah, but he like all.
Speaker 2: No playing with mind intelligence. Come on, man, we ain't gonna do that. We ain't gonna do that. Meanwhile, fifty and big meatch ain't to it the fuck one now, Big meuch.
Speaker 1: A snitch. It was shit. Now, my big Messter did thirty years, not my big missch rover tho, not my bigness. That was vowlin out of control. Big Mitch.
Speaker 2: Snitches. Now you mean tell me big meat for thirty years a snitch? He your worst motherfucker snitch I ever saw in my life. Meanwhile, I wouldn't have never went that was my brother Terry's ideal. Terry the ain't seen no way. He wouldn't have seen that goddamn time. I was gonna give it to him too. That motherfuckerer left. I left eyes straight that day for our big meach. Terry was the one on the call, not Mitch Terry Wooker got all the goddamn time to look that ship.
Speaker 1: I ain't done nothing, ain't I ain't got nothing. Y'all got my brother she it was it. Motherfucker there and Waite would have been fighting in that courtroom. I had the whole family.
Speaker 2: Spig up, Mama, come in, I'm buying all of them goddamn housing car and for ship didn't nobody's total pops, come on, bring the grasp of jaws. Shit man, y'all better make this ship make s it ain't done nothing.
Speaker 1: You ain't talking. You got your home? What's your father?
Speaker 2: Because I'm not finger do thirty? Oh no, I'm not thinking do thirty at all? She all rise after. I will get testify it on my own brother. Stand up, mister flinnery, yes, sir, how do y'all find him guilty?
Speaker 1: I gave carried forty motherfucking years and told him you bag.
Speaker 2: I have it.
Speaker 1: Motherfuckers, it was your idea to put dope in the limousine. It wasn't mine shit.
Speaker 2: Y'all better wake up, y'all better wake up, for it's too motherfucking lake o ip to herb got it.
Speaker 1: Y'all better wake up.
Speaker 2: And I'm telling you fifty four years old had a stroke out of him. Man just got one hundred million dollars last year. Listen to this, just got one hundred million dollars last year. Now he's gone.
Speaker 1: Y'all better, y'all better enjoy life. You don't never know when that man up a bull gonna call you. You don't know.
Speaker 2: That's why I just told you early. If you watch it from the very beginning, don't make no motherfucking clans. We ain't buying fromiture. We ain't going shopping, we ain't buying call you bet they bore. And I know why he left, and I know the good Lord, the reason why he left. But I blame nearly in a short nellie and something got married. Had that baby, that man health been declining like a motherfucker.
Speaker 1: To take it. She was in Lord, somebody.
Speaker 2: To helping her right the motherfucking his shit I damn erv God that was getting them some of that motherfucker too had Jrue had Ji rous sinking And I wanna.
Speaker 1: Be your chick. I wanna mean down for you. Then you trust bad, you love bad. You're putting nig on man. You trust me, you die shick. I wanna be your chick. I wanna be down. Hey, I'll ride for you. The all ain't riding these days.
Speaker 2: They ain't right to the way your phone off, but you're foutling in Lord wilcom for what let them go.
Speaker 1: Do the old badish ting dot com. So if they see dan jun ain't wrong, you gonna get from the fucker that's gonna be get here, big big heard man. But my look shanty and then that killed it.
Speaker 2: I don't know, mother fucking keep shell worse behind him. She will see in the herd.
Speaker 1: If y'all do you hear me?
Speaker 2: You know what it felt like a woman to see my head. I ain't too long start eating the church. He want from back on that movie for at Sunday you had to get.
Speaker 1: Badptized to eat. I couldn't swiel him. I want to be I want to be down for you to eat.
Speaker 2: Hey, May y'all think y'all gonna make me pay at the night. Oh our people messages. You could be next man fifty though, just got one hundred million dollars to year Brighten Movies writing TV scripts out of him, man beg gonna lost support too, gass. Let me tell my family something. You you you you jell us hearted, nosy long noses, uh musty neighbor having ad motherfuckers.
Speaker 1: Won't y'all have me if I have something? Ever?
Speaker 2: Have me on y'all health, No goddamn lot support too, Goddamn dad's leave me over there, don't take me up, leave me on that mother you got dimmed from like this? God damn leave me. I might come through if you ever see me like this. Goddamn be you think it's old.
Speaker 1: Goddamn I don't wait to come because it's up.
Speaker 2: Rocky ass out of them, I hope they locked a Rocky as something giving bout head.
Speaker 1: God damn. I'm on my on camp. I can. God damn it, he said, Rocky ain't gotta be bout that much money. I'll tell you that. Goddamn it. I'm disgusting and we don't need mine when we talk, yours do you hear anybody? You you being there? You don't need my duckets. You can let me keep lying. Shit, you can pay me every month. You go ahead. I got the bors. I'm your kids. God damn, I'm gonna teach you how to play battle everything. Yeah, will you all come in? Y'all think them lining, and I say, bring young in that room. I wake up. The more old one was dead, do you hear me? Little more old one was digging, Thank god, damn. Chloyd Cudashian came and then put life into that.
Speaker 2: Now now telling me I'm lying. Y'all read the reports. The more old him died seventy five times. He said, Chloe be cause dashed, you know so? I mean Chloe Simpson walked into that room and put her hand on the more over me and that say, you got motherfucker's thing rised up like the statue. That's the kind of woman. I won't touch you no more. Mostly hole touched on me, getting my grand bitt up off of me. I ain't got for a couple of dollars when you got a woman coming in and touch you and grain live. Oh ship, I can be the president today knowing I can't read goddamn it, that's the woman OH want of goddamn wanting to get out there and fight a goddamn.
Speaker 1: Mountain line. Poor your love for me.
Speaker 2: I'm proving mine pillet how to help your bow head in mama, goddamn it for a couple of weeks until she did.
Speaker 1: Her money goddamn died for me. That's how how much my money meaning?
Speaker 2: When you cry for me? When I cried, you cry, we cry together the shit. Howin't y'all feeling the night? Y'atta be feeling good? Man?
Speaker 1: You are alive.
Speaker 2: Just told you eary, don't they a hundred million dollars don't mean nothing? If he could, he'll take that money back for in life. Twenty million dollar man dog stressed out. So if you ain't got no money and there ain't nothing to stress about because you're alive, do you? And I just told you one hundred million dollar man dog. I called him home, and here you were crying and planning it ain't got a call and it could be quiet, or you could be what we could be planning for your boy and everybody know hos be it them? Ship My cousin died ship. I wan morning like a mother, I put it on the show. At that I'm crying that mother. I was half of that motherfucker A don but I put on my show. Lord, my lawyer took my hair. It took my number one, cursed custom aloud.
Speaker 1: What if my nigga was a crash dummy. I'm a myth.
Speaker 2: That's when you look over there and see hits five as baby mama, and I do mean them hole beep.
Speaker 1: Whole time.
Speaker 2: Everybody come up, you shaking your hands. I got my eyes on the mother fucking boys, woter guy on that goddamn right. I got off hush. That's when i started making my way over to it because I'm a boss. Big Rose ain't voice look you know mean found like bro, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I wish that were me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that but it's not anything. You need anything, and I do mean anything. You could talk to me, come to me and buy anything.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much. I just don't know what. Don't worry about it.
Speaker 2: I mean the first two times she called I'm gonna find you someone, no like everything good. That next time a third time she called me, look at him, damn it, you ain't gonna keep hitting new York, God damn shot me and so on?
Speaker 1: What he don't she don't plain you ain't gonna come. That's when I start. That's when I tell that first night, don't come you with my cousin. I trust you. She gotta trust you. She That's when it goes again. That's when that's when I'm doing my thing of me. I'm a bad mother, do you me be?
Speaker 2: Ain't no men and three four fives, nor my cousin one line, neither one line head daven f.
Speaker 1: There you think that in the Bible like the lines the dollars of a lion. Shi, This motherfucker right here is the definitely not the two. I'll tell you do. Put you some real stories. All faction nor fix true yail.
Speaker 2: I'm tell you I was ready missing the whole time. I had my eyes over her, and they asked for fish. Oh make an Indian come out from hiding from white folks.
Speaker 1: That's how bad she is. When you all know Indians run from white folks. They went too resils.
Speaker 2: Thus niggas ain't got no more to right to came running each other because we hating jealous on one another.
Speaker 1: I ain't as bad man. When you can't run to your own. We should be able to run to our own and uplift us. But we don't uplift each other. We turn each other down each and every day.
Speaker 2: Oh, you can make a change. I gonna turn my brother died. You're gonna turn your brother died. You see what I'm saying. Now, were uplifted? Yeah, now we're uplifted. Now we climbing aloud. Hey, I know the ellttle bgger over here, but the elevator man made you understand. You what I'm saying to your baby, Gonna walk the heels, gonna walk the mountains, and we're gonna get to the mountain top.
Speaker 1: Like like Martin was singing, I know mor than not.
Speaker 2: Some bomb in his head that night he said that the boy said a ball, pah, I have a dream in a world full of hatred. At the time, the man said, you have a dream that little black boys and white girls with join hands.
Speaker 1: And somebody gave you that niggas some magnicholas. I'm talking about magnificence. You know your heads.
Speaker 2: You know a woman head gained so mother bus and good. When the new get through, he go in his back and give us some money.
Speaker 1: Don't got nobody no money but flopper. But you did ok my job. I want tell you.
Speaker 2: That's what you gotta do with me on hold hope, I ain't got to do that. When they day, I bet I pull out nor more get money for Na.
Speaker 1: She's a lad. She know how to get the money. She's a lad. And look at him.
Speaker 2: Now. I know you're on that tour and I know you be ripping them around and then you be coming over here and I'm and I got to go get a few groceries. You know, I make a list. She's real women made lish holes be on the phone calling you. Hey see if we got any hanging now, bit you get left.
Speaker 1: The hot house. It's a different from between your girl and a lad. Ain't eat nothing.
Speaker 2: I got the feathery, I got the uh, I got that roast beef. You say you're gonna be back next Wednesday. Uh huh know you gotta go see your kids and all this and that. Okay, me me her Wednesday. Ain't that.
Speaker 1: Work? That cologne you be wearing that creed?
Speaker 2: Yeah, wear that creed. But I get over there so when I open the door, Nay, they ain't got on the rope. She got the curlers in her when she old school with the ship that the curlers in her.
Speaker 1: She ain't like to smoke. You know, I got that. This ain't trash. Big in that.
Speaker 2: If you ever in l A, go get your attacked. You in l A right now, go get you attacked attacked.
Speaker 1: This ain't trash. Jokes is up? Pull up? She got to smoke. You know, I'm the man, and I give her her self on the house. So while I'm eating she her papers. She getting so again. Zip real tom. You know what I'm saying. My mama taught me watched this, and so I thought he I watched this, and she liked it in the youngster. She liked it in you boy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when she grabbed my own and said, oh he's strong, ain't I ain't I joke.
Speaker 1: I go onto the cow. You know, she got the robe on. You know, I like the melt on my hands. They like, boy, stop, we gonna do nothing of my cow because I'm old man, gonna let you do none of their cow. Now come on in your moon.
Speaker 2: I go on that motherfucker broom. She got the s somebody gonna pull on seat mose. Goddamn it just going down.
Speaker 1: They're just going down. I going Uh, I got them. She take that robe off. The mother she's just old little cools coming the del or doesn't heat.
Speaker 2: I'm puting these big beautiful white redident ain't like an African?
Speaker 1: Who you for me? Come on? Comes?
Speaker 2: Ain't the whole time my baby mama calling me my dog? Got I don't your boy. I'm laid up with nay Dean, and I ain't got time to be going over there.
Speaker 1: What you want me see? When you got a good thing, God, y'all, you gotta keep it. When you got a good thing, you got to keep it and treat it. Joe, you got somebody right now ain't treating you right.
Speaker 2: Don't keep them now? They can go real. You can be right now talking to your girl right now.
Speaker 1: She's telling you.
Speaker 2: Listen now, y'all want to and you just stop looking at it's you, nixt. I don't want her all that. I don't want her out there and I don't want her. I need money, I don't twenty twenty five. You gonna got her hand work. You're gonna work for your money. Real talk, I told y'all said, with the transgenderals down, come on, family, the trangendals alone. Now, don't don't don't le gonna folks along Trump. Now you got ice, You got them out here, goddamn doing what they do, and they doing hell of a job. I said them again this month with the.
Speaker 1: O S.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll be quiet. I ain't gonna message takeing. Y'all get mad when I talked Trump, I'm just saying, that's what you're transgender. Now, that's how this shit works out, because I'm two motherfuckers now transgenderm too, less niggas in women. But you don't fuck with them, they both transgender.
Speaker 1: Turn your ass up.
Speaker 2: If you're watching this show, you know we're being presented by Prizepects, Real Talk, that ball cole scan it real tap Type in transmit to two hs. Yeah, you betting more or less on your favorite playofver there Real Talk. Put five dollars in, you get fifty Shooper bowl coming up. Yeah, you better go ahead, put them picks.
Speaker 1: In and win. Only put your pixie in right now.
Speaker 2: When If you can't watch this show on Apple podcast, we on Spotify.
Speaker 1: Yeah, type in the Bubble Dub show Boom Darryne Bubble on the show. He knows what he saw and he's here to tell you.
Speaker 2: Hell. Hell if you don't know nothing about this show, PAULI show fans and everybody see me quitting and ask me.
Speaker 1: Hell no squstion.
Speaker 2: Everybody asked me, Bubba Dub, what you ever tell fifty fifty cent something in private?
Speaker 1: Hell no?
Speaker 2: You see what Beach Street, little Mitchell do ain't know what's going on right now? Shit me said, you don't know what's going on? While you turn your back on me, Fam, I'll do anything for you.
Speaker 1: You see what he did to his own son. What you think he won't do with you?
Speaker 2: Huh?
Speaker 1: Sometimes people have been there, Algy showed you who they are. Fifty on bullshit, He don't, he don't don't see you.
Speaker 2: Gonna little minch, come on, Fam, you're gonna write that man and say Ross, come on, Brosse just paid your daddy.
Speaker 1: Bill a little nigga. You gonna say yes, she you can't help every more fucking body. See I let me starve. I ain't gonna say any time for me, stop me.
Speaker 2: I'm on my way around now, never go. I'll make seventy five bigger yo before I go over there. Man, thought you gonna send that Money's gonna be a little Ladi's tired.
Speaker 1: They got it.
Speaker 2: Every time they asked me something, they got it. I don't even know who they is, but I'm saying they got it. That's how I'm stopping people now from borrowing.
Speaker 1: Money from me. Ma ain't me borist some money?
Speaker 2: Man? I would, but they got it. Nigga don't even know who they is. They h I ain't say that.
Speaker 1: Drop man. Just help your daddy.
Speaker 2: You saying it rich, You better say a little motherfucking necklace you got, Yeah, be a mess.
Speaker 1: Say the neglark work for me.
Speaker 2: You shit be in the nearest jewelry store soon, Rial Ho, Chunky Dan, come in.
Speaker 1: You name Johnny. I need a told Trump we don't give.
Speaker 2: It down about your contribution to his goddamn o to his arm on the bum thing you had to support thing you sugar. I can give a damn about that his campaign.
Speaker 1: Junky Dang gave Trump two million dollars. See not enough.
Speaker 2: You get your good diamond making that add back over the where you funk and leave your equipment.
Speaker 1: Ain't gonna be no junk of dang in power wall. No more gonna be Bubba dub and power wall junky thing asses through. That's you can see that shit overseas Nile. How do y'all?
Speaker 2: Bullerfucker coming over, getting all the good job, making all of that damn.
Speaker 1: Money, riding a ride and bun this and shit and god damn her, I am riding around the god damn for yoga tundra. This shit gonna be your first on no coin, pull a ride around and roll rush.
Speaker 2: Hey, you want to fucker from start riding around berrids again. Don't be all change drawing him and I'm gonna want.
Speaker 1: To change it.
Speaker 2: Giving you women too much, motherfucking the way. I'll take a TV in better with your head, Real talk now, that's HD shit now, y'all I feeling man, y'all all right man, I'm been ready to go out there with New Orleans Man. Friday night, I'm in Bad and Ruge, Real Talk, two shows, Bad Rules at the Sitting Rabbit.
Speaker 1: Grab them tickets, man, if you ain't already got them.
Speaker 2: Man. This Sunday, man, I'm having a tailgate party in a watch party.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: We had Dave and Busters in New Orleans downtown. If you want to come wash the game, come wash the game, Ugust man. Grab a ticket.
Speaker 1: Man, come with food and it come with can't be the whole city. If you ain't going to the game, come watch it with me. You know we ain't. Oh yeah, oh, time be called in small. You know your boy da got up kill.
Speaker 2: Right, y'all better come turn over with your boy. You know I'm on the Wheel of Wars Tour. Y'all can catch back up with me on the week of Wars Tour on the twenty eighth. I'll be in South Haven, Mississippi. Baby, y'all get them tickets right now. When you give them, jump in my DM on Bubba Dube ninety four, Instagram or Facebook life page Bubba do Junr. Let me know you got a ticket. Let me know you come to see me. Man, real out if you're gonna be in New Orleans this weekend.
Speaker 1: I got the shirts. Oh, I got the bubble Dog merch Who Dick? Who's Dick? Sure?
Speaker 2: Want y'all enjoy y'allself though. The message tonight is you could be next or ip to the guy. The family and anybody else in the world that's done lost their family members of this this and then the third man uh Earth different great things in the hip hop world man, I always wanted to pay my respect from people. You know what I'm saying. Oh, man, death is real. Man, death is deaf is real. Definitely so serious. That could be me, that could be you, It could be any for a guy in the car home the night of the day. So ain't no sense of crying and complaining about what you think. You ain't got focused on what you do have. Man, I know it many nice. I go to bed hose and thinking this riala and I can stop dwelling on what the holes ain't and what they is and take them for what they are. I got some of the best gackle, some other of them.
Speaker 1: Some of y'all say, I gotta be thankful, but what I got sure, Yeah, real talk. I gotta be thankful y'all, and y'all should too.
Speaker 2: I know she she a headache. I know that motherfucker built like a candover. But you could be by yourself. Guse you in vacillating, But you got somebody over here with a heart beat like you, jail Heil.
Speaker 1: I know she ain't. She might not be easy on the I put that china.
Speaker 2: Hm. The ugly motherfucker's got the beers caimful shit make a drizze the bird drop its sound ship. You think got You know they always tell you ugly fam mother people.
Speaker 1: Somebody fucking on.
Speaker 2: It's me. I lay over a four hundred and fifty pound of motherfucker in them. Why because I know that it's gonna be hungry. It's just like this might take her big ass a minute to give up. But I got two pit bulls and a nice stitch and scared of them. You hub see that big motherfucker rolling about my bed. You think it's a high fire. Stop dropping rolling told I think me when she give on her feet and get in that kitchen. Oh you can smell dark bitch cookingsh I called my mama that what you're doing? Nah shit, what you're doing eating fish?
Speaker 1: Eating fish that you fishing?
Speaker 2: Gris baby, we eat good over every baby got a stamp. Trump didn cut these off. Come in for my mama getting ask for some money.
Speaker 1: I hang over. Ain't that time?
Speaker 2: Baby?
Speaker 1: No, I'm beauty, honey boot boom is it? You're cooking for me? You gonna pick woman from fifty. I'm going that top on the ass and I slap on the ass. My car crank.
Speaker 2: That's how be see you come on, come on, you have the falling. I'll tell me I can't be seeing with you in public now, won't you be coming up? Come in on my post? Or a relationship over? I threatened that big motherfucker If y'all elbow see I like a hard any one instagram up under my name the relationship that's stuff.
Speaker 1: Oh that what you say? God like standing do pretty much old day mind. That's why they get last. Top notch holes get the most, not the best.
Speaker 2: Son Bill seeing told y'all I don't reckon y'all won't be listening to me.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty whole trash. It's the it's the medium. Ugly motherfuckers.
Speaker 2: They got beautiful souls and they don't mind grabbing that motherfucker trumpet browin. That's why they bills paid for real talk and them whole never catch counsel shovel. Then the most cancelor is free motherfuckers in the world. I'm ugly motherfuckers. I'm pretty motherfucker catch counsel, and one day they don't. The ugly motherfucker boy they fight counselor seventy years, Thank you opportunity in to the bubble dog show Man get them likes up, jumping to come and shoe me, Mine, show me to the world Mine, Shoine me piece and blessing super Bowl pull up on my mouth.
Speaker 1: The volume