Speaker 1: The following is a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.
Speaker 2: Cowboys.
Speaker 1: This he is Talking Cowboys, screening live from the Dallas Cowboys World headquarters at the Star in Frisco.
Speaker 2: Streets kitson touchdown.
Speaker 1: And now your hosts, Isaiah Standback, Nick Harris, John Mashoda, and Kyle Yeomans.
Speaker 3: Go Dallas Cowboy.
Speaker 4: It is a victory Monday here at the Star in Frisco. The Dallas Cowboys have dismantled the Los Angeles Rams by a score of forty three to twenty.
Speaker 2: Ooh, that makes you feel good when you wake up in the morning. Sounds so good. Also, a forty burger, Oh, you know it is a forty burger.
Speaker 5: It is a forty burger.
Speaker 6: I had to wear the water Burger sponsored Cowboys polo today, you know, in tradition. I guess we're doing that all year since I accidentally did it after the Giants game.
Speaker 2: So oh, here we are. I'll see what you did that. Yeah, you fell into that one, but this time it was actually playing.
Speaker 5: It was purposeful.
Speaker 7: All right.
Speaker 4: Well, Isaiah stand back here with Nick Harris. We are expecting mister k Y, Kyle Yoma is coming in hot. But it is a great Monday. It's always good to wake up to a victory. You were in the building, you were in the building. What was the feeling in the building after the first shrive. We're not gonna talk about the first drive right now, but after the first drive, how did it feel?
Speaker 6: I'll tell you this. After those first to three plays, it was like, Oh damn, this is gonna get this is gonna get a little shaky, especially with Tyron Smith out. I mean, they had gotten three sacks in a hurry, and fortunately that one was called for illegal contact. Kind of a controversial call. It's actually probably the biggest call you could ever point at from a first drive standpoint, because they ended up driving down the field. Dak was just surgical that not only on that drive but the entire day and was able to get a touchdown drive.
Speaker 5: And how about Fergie going up and grabbing it.
Speaker 6: Ergie, man, we've been talking about it, getting these tight ends involved in the same way, and also these Titans taking that next step And while we maybe haven't seen it from the rest of the group completely yet, we saw a little bit of schoon yesterday. But Jake Ferguson really took it upon himself yesterday and that seam route man, he beat the linebacker from the jump and he was able to get open in the end zone, went up high and brought it down.
Speaker 5: It was good to see.
Speaker 2: It was awesome.
Speaker 4: I know there's been some troubles in the past in terms of Rezon woes, but those guys went out there and it was able to connect on it.
Speaker 2: Finally fergus able to ree that thing in and that.
Speaker 4: Seemed like that might have been the launching pad for him in terms of his ability to be able to start start to scoring more touchdowns down there in the red zone. But going back to predictions back on Friday, you and I both predicted.
Speaker 7: I believe that the Cowboys were going to win this game.
Speaker 4: I predicted to be a little bit close. I had at twenty one seventeen.
Speaker 6: I believe, what did you have this thirty one seventeen thirty one seven? Yeah, I feel like it would be a healthy margin two scores. But I think Kyle was probably the most spot on. He was like, yeah, I think he said forty one seventeen, So I think he was the closest, and he definitely he definitely got it right. But I mean it makes sense, and I'm glad we were able to look at the matchup and see a hole in the secondary for the Rams, see an opportunity on the outsides of the defensive line to be able to try and make some things happen in the flats, and we saw all those things happen. And I think what you could take away most positively is that Dak was just he was on. It was the best game he's had all season, and that's the second week in a row we've been able to say that, or second game in a row rather, But yeah, there's a lot of positives to take out, not many negatives.
Speaker 2: Absolutely.
Speaker 4: You talk about Dak Prescott twenty five for thirty one, three hundred and four yards, four touchdowns, one interception, head, four tuddies, four tudies, had a QB rating of one hundred and thirty three.
Speaker 7: Don't forget the point seven. Yeah, one hundred and thirty three point seven.
Speaker 4: So again, like you mentioned, coming off of the Chargers game, he did relatively well and then he just continued to build upon that. Do you feel that this offense is starting to finally get their mojo the mojo moment is just kind of starting to be a little bit more elongated as he's got the season goes on.
Speaker 6: You know that's funny you say that, because as I was driving home yesterday at a healthy five thirty PM.
Speaker 5: I was I was good, it felt fantastic.
Speaker 6: I settled in and I was like, oh, I can't wait to watch Sunday Night Football. And then I turn it on and it's Chargers and Bears and it's already like twenty three nothing, and I was like, you know what, I'm gonna watch basketball instead. I had a great time watching basketball. But uh, whenever I was driving home, I was like, I want to ask the guys tomorrow. I'll probably wait for Kyle before we get too deep into it, but I'll kind of address it a little bit.
Speaker 5: Do you feel confident with his offense?
Speaker 6: And I think there's something you could take away from that, just because the timing between Dak and CD, Dak and Brandon Cooks, Dak and Jake Ferguson, it was all there. I think the only thing that I'm like, I'm hesitant on before I crossed that bridge of being confident is a healthy run game. But I will say we saw a lot more creativity in the run game yesterday. There was draws, counters and pulling guys veers. I want to see a lot more of that. And I think they were setting up Pollard in health positions. I think once you get Tyron Smith back, that probably helps it a little bit, kind of helped turn that curve a little bit. But overall, man the creativity in the offense. It felt like they were working on something during the bye week, and Mike McCarthy found.
Speaker 7: It a little bit.
Speaker 2: I think he went in his bag.
Speaker 4: I referred to it on the postgame shows as Coach McCarthy going into his door bag. You know, for those of you that watched Nickelodeon, he went to a door backpack. It seems like this offense is starting to expand, right and we talked about this earlier in the season in terms of how it's going to take a little bit of time.
Speaker 7: It's a new offense.
Speaker 4: You know, I don't get Kellen Moore was there, you know, Coach McCarthy was in the building together. But once Kellen Moore left and went down to the Chargers, this is now a completely different offense. You might be able to carry over some of the same language, you know, some of the same formations, but in actuality, these guys have to adjust and the coaching staff has to adjust to how these guys are going to play. You have to find who your playmakers are. You have to find how to create matchup issues. You have to find out how to have leverage advantages. So I feel as if they're starting to figure this thing out, and you don't hear people complaining of as much about this West Coast you know, Texas Coast offense anymore because you're starting to open things up. The routes haven't changed. The routes are exactly the same, The concepts are the same. Those haven't changed. But what has changed at coach McCarthy, how he has approached these games formations right, how he lined up the shifts, the pre snap motions, the utilization of different personnel group is all those things are changing within the established offense already, and you're starting to see the productivity of it going forward. Going looking at this game from thirty thousand feet, would you be which third of the game are you most proud of and which third of the game are you most impressed by?
Speaker 5: Shoot?
Speaker 6: I think they would both. They do have different answers. I was about to say it was probably the same answer, but it is a different answer. I'm gonna go with the first third being the most impressed by, Okay, just because it was a it was kind of a regurgitation of what we saw against New England. It was an offensive touchdown deron Blade picks six or just a defensive touchdown, right, and then it was the block punt, Yeah, getting the safety, and all of a sudden, it's thirty three to three. Like you look up in a hurt exactly and it's thirty three to three. I was probably most impressed by that. What I was most proud of was probably the final third of the game because you saw the Rams go into the half with a touchdown drive and then come out of the half with a touchdown drive, and all of a sudden, you look up, it's eleven minutes in the third quarter and it's two possession game. And I'm telling Patrick Walker next to me, I'm like, look man, like it's it's not over. Like I understand there's a lot of confidence here. It's not over. They need to go make a stop and get points back on the board. And that's exactly what they did, and then they put their their foot to the pedal and it was over from there.
Speaker 5: So I'm most.
Speaker 6: Proud of that specifically because Mike McCarthy was still aggressive in that final third. And you know, it depends on how you kind of view having a big lead and wanting to do things philosophically offensively. You know, do you want to just hand the ball off to Tony Pollard and let him get twenty five thirty carries and run out the clock, but maybe you know it kind of shortens the game a little bit and gives the Rams couple more opportunities, or do you still stay aggressive and put points on the board. And that they were still aggressive and put points on the board in a game where it was a blowout from the very start, Tony Pollard only had twelve carries. So I think that's a really big testament to two things, one positive and one negative. The one positive being the past game was phenomenal they were able to rely on it. The one negative being it's that the running game is still not that efficient. It's still three point nine yards to carry yesterday. So maybe a little bit of things you could go back to the drawing board and you know, for me, I want to get a belcal running back at the trade deadline.
Speaker 5: That would be awesome, or just make an acquisition there.
Speaker 6: Jerry Jones did say after the game yesterday that it doesn't look like anything's gonna happen before the deadline. We'll see, we'll see, but I don't know. That's just kind of how I feed the running game right now. Specifically, you brought the.
Speaker 4: Trade deadline that comes tomorrow at was it three pm Eastern?
Speaker 5: Four pm? I think something like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, so trade deadline is fastly approaching.
Speaker 4: You said it called Jerry Jones did not feel as if anything was going to happen.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 4: That might be some gamesmanship there, there might be a little little smoking mirrors, but we really don't know if there was a move after this game lad yesterday, I can't say last night.
Speaker 2: I'm so used to saying yeah, me too.
Speaker 5: I mean after yesterday's mid day yesterday morning.
Speaker 4: Yes, Yeah, it felt like right if you still had wanted to add a piece to this to this team, would it be on the offensive side of the ball or would it be on the defensive side of the ball.
Speaker 6: I think I would still go offensive side. I understand the concerns that people have at corner. I don't have the same concerns, but I understand them, and I think they're very valid.
Speaker 5: It's a valid debate, meaning that.
Speaker 4: If something were to happen to Gilmour or darn Bland, anybody, yeah, anybody really okay?
Speaker 6: Or people not being as confident in Jordan Lewis, which I think he proved yesterday. Hey, I'm still here. You look at what Cooper Cup and Poking Nakoula did line up against Jordan Lewis yesterday.
Speaker 5: Wasn't much.
Speaker 6: I think Cooper Cup had four receptions for twenty one yards off the top of my head, yep, yeah, on tend.
Speaker 4: Or on ten targets for twenty one Pooking the Coop with three receptions on seven targets for forty three yards.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: By far the worst efficiency that that past game has seen all season. And the staff getting hurt probably played a part in that. But it wasn't like they started off grade anyway. But if I had to choose one one piece, I would put it on the offensive side of the ball. You know, I really wanted a running back if you had ask me on like Friday, But depending on how this too many Doga injury looks, depending on how this Tyrone Smith injury looks, do you potentially look forward to getting an offensive lineman at the deadline? But also Jerry Jones was asked specifically about offensive line. It was like everyone's looking for starting offensive linean or debt of the offensive line in this league, It's gonna be really difficult to find. So I think if push comes to shove, you try to make a move at the deadline for either either an offensive linean or a running back. And if you can't make either of them happen, go get learning for NET.
Speaker 5: You know that's me. That's me GM, Nick Harris GM, not the GM.
Speaker 7: Obviously you want to go get LF.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, all right, Well, looking at it from the from the standpoint of what aspect of the game I felt was more impressive. I feel as if the defensive unit stepped up more than anybody as impressive as offense was, as impressive as Dat Prescott was being twenty You know, I have a eighty percent completion rate, which is absolutely insane for those that are not familiar with that, seventy percent is impressive.
Speaker 2: Oh, we've got a special guests appearance coming in. Oh my good, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 7: Hello, everybody give it up for d.
Speaker 5: God d yum Man looking like Kanye with the shades.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I see you.
Speaker 4: So we're talking about different aspects of the game that you're most impressed by his offense, defense, special teams. Right, So Brandon Aubrey obviously tying the record for the beginning of his career for what most people goes, I threw a fifty eight yard er, drilled it eighteen eighteen good from sixty five yards.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's he's he's a dude.
Speaker 5: Quick thing on him.
Speaker 6: We talked to him post game and he's he's I don't know if it's he actually believes it or not. It doesn't matter because he's working. But he's like, I'm not a huge fan of history. I'm not paying attention to the record. I'm just going out there and kicking. Whether I believe that or not, he did say he was like, it's so it's so serious that like everybody in my life knows about it, like don't talk about it. That My family has a group chat without me and then a group chat me And he's like that that group chat is where they can talk about all that stuff and then this chat there just like hey, good game, buddy, what are we having for dinner tonight?
Speaker 7: So it's important because noise is I can, I can.
Speaker 4: Noise is like water, right, Like you could try to block it out, but like eventually it's gonna start trying to see me in a little bit.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: So, like when you're on a positive path and you're starting to find your found your groove, you're doing your job effectively, like you don't want to hear about all the what ifs. And if you continue to do this, this will happen. Like just just just just let me do my job. If it happens, it happens, will be awesome. I'm not going to be mad about it, but like, don't make me uber aware of it, right, because I want to just focus on kicking that dog on ball.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was really impressed with special teams. Yes, I heard you ask the question. Uh on the way in I was listening. I was at the eye doctor for everybody wondering. I scheduled a seven.
Speaker 2: Eight and I just trying to look cool.
Speaker 3: No, no, my eyes are dilated like crazy, everything super bright. Yeah, got it all checked up.
Speaker 2: We're all good. Everything's fine, it's great.
Speaker 3: I just I saw a complete game yesterday and I couldn't believe what I saw.
Speaker 2: I thought about that on the way, and that was the only thing I could think.
Speaker 5: I wore this for you too, by the way I saw that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the water burger. Forty burger, baby, let's go. Yeah, how about that? Who who called that forty burger? Were? I know you already hit it? You already. I just wanted to. I know I should have been here. I was most impressed with the special teams as as a whole.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: The most impactful, I thought was the offense.
Speaker 3: The way that the offense was able to work down the field and the way that they were able to move the ball, get the weapons involved. That's where I was most or what was most impactful. But I was more impressed by Cavante Turpin, the punt block, the way that Brandon Aubrey handled his business. I mean, special teams was nearly perfect and help you, helped you in that game, put you in position to win. Uh, even whenever it got a little bit tighter, I'm not gonna say tight. When I got within two scores late, uh, it was within two scores because the Special Teams had pretty much handed you you ten points at that point on the board, So I was I was most impressed with the Special Teams, but by far the most impactful was the offense, and I'm happy to see that, and I think there is a confidence growing in the way that this offense is run.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I am.
Speaker 4: Most impressed by the Special Teams unit. Yeah, right, I'm most impressed by the Special Teams unit because those guys, you know, obviously you're missing good yes, yes.
Speaker 2: Your ace, but you're able to now have a wany A.
Speaker 4: Thomas have come back into the game, and he obviously had a big impact on this entire unit. The confidence of the unit, right, the effectiveness, right, the execution, come out to interpret doing what he does. You got Dorin's armstrong going on there and being the man that takes away the guys who are actually responsible for blocking Sam Williams allowing him to go out there and get the block. Right, It's all complimentary ball and the Special Teams is such a unit that has to be super cohesive. Everything has to go right in order for you to even have a small window of opportunity. So most impressed by them, I would say most impact for me. I know you said offense, and this is that's why I raised a question. I think it's defense. I think the fact that you you come into the game only allowing one hundred and seventy seven yards receiving per game, that was that's impressive by itself. But then you take two one of the best dual units and in terms of receiver position in the game of football and Pooking the Coop and Cooper Cup right now, statistically, that's what the stats say. You're able to negate both of those guys to collectively sixty four yards.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and look at the completion percentage two Yeah, that just horrid.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's awesome.
Speaker 6: That's exactly what you wanted against that pass.
Speaker 4: And you had to, right because you knew that their running game was questionable because they they're rotating running backs trying to figure things out. So the one thing that they always rested sure upon was the receivers, right Pooking the Cool, Cooper Cup, those guys, that combination of those guys we broke down in film room. Couple that with Sean McVay and how creative he is, and you're able to negate that completely shut that down, and once you were able to shut those guys down, they had no running game to lean on. And then once the game gets out of hand, now guess what now you have to as And then you could become more aggressive in terms of pressing these guys, putting hands on them now and thinking off the line of scrimmage, that your defensive defensive line go to work.
Speaker 2: And that's exactly what they started to do.
Speaker 3: What was your takeaway from the way that the weapons got involved on offense, because it wasn't just cdee Lamb Ceedee Lamb helped set the table. And of course his I mean his stat line was nuts twelve receptions on fourteen targets, one hundred and fifty eight yards, the two touchdowns, sixth multi touchdown game.
Speaker 2: Of his career.
Speaker 3: But it was it was Jake Ferguson, it was Brandon Cooks, it was at one point even Luke Schoolmaker. It felt like guys got involved a little bit more so to the point where Dak was relying on his.
Speaker 2: Weapons to make some plays and that helped open things up. Yeah.
Speaker 6: One Las note on cd career high in receptions and receiving yard So that's a big time. Yeah, I was mentioning with Isaiah the creativity in the offense. In fact, it kind of feels like they worked on something over the bye week and there was some new things thrown on to the table. I feel like we're starting to really ingest what this offense is completely and how it can kind of change as the weeks go by. And that's I think that's what's really fluid about a West Coast offense specifically, since it is so simplistic, you can throw in a lot of things and it not really throw the entire system out of order. You know, you can have aspects thrown in, like, hey, let's let's integrate this end a round to Brandon Cooks.
Speaker 5: We saw that a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 8: Work.
Speaker 6: Hey, let's let'sen a great this specific route package with Ceedee Lamb and Brandon Cooks. It's routes that you already know how to run because they run on different plays in the system. But like, let's just com combinize, comb combine, combined, Thank you combine this.
Speaker 7: I was taking that ride with you.
Speaker 2: Together as a roller coaster.
Speaker 6: Let's combine them together and see what offensive production could come out of it.
Speaker 5: We saw a lot of that.
Speaker 6: Yesterday, And I think the point that you can look at the most was the Jake Ferguson seam route because of the routes that were around him, everything was pushed out and it isolated him with that linebacker and he had that first step with the linebacker all the way. So yeah, a lot of creativity and isolating pass catchers and I think its resulted in the twenty five for thirty one, three hundred and fort yard day fro Dak Prescott.
Speaker 3: There's a lot to go into this performance because all three phases were able to combinize. Yes, put together a phenomenal matchup against the Los Angeles Rams. When we come back, I want to talk about the defensive side of the football a little bit more. Isaiah alluded to it. Are they the ones that still set the tone for this team? How did they look on Sunday? And is it enough confidence to give you a little bit more confidence going up against the team that you face in week nine when we come back right after this with more talking Cowboys.
Speaker 8: Todd thought it would be secure to jog in the cheatah Savannah.
Speaker 9: Todd believed the big cat repellent he bought online was reliable, and now Todd is trying to be faster than this cheetah that can run eighty miles pera. But the good news is Todd has at and t five G. It is fast, reliable, and secure, and he learned the best thing to do is stop running and toss her.
Speaker 2: The backpack with the beef stew.
Speaker 8: Five G fast, reliable, secure, It's not complicated.
Speaker 10: Five G requires compatible planning device. Five G may not be available in your area. See att dot com slash fy g for you for details.
Speaker 11: Black Rifle Coffee Company serves premium coffee to people who love America. When you drink Black Rifle Coffee, you are directly supporting veterans, law enforcement, and first responders in your community. Black Rifles expert roasters love coffee almost as much as Texas loves football, so it makes sense that America's coffee partner with America's team.
Speaker 2: Go online at.
Speaker 11: Black Riflecoffee dot com and fuel up with the official coffee of the Dallas Cowboys. That's Black Rifle Coffee dot Com. To fuel up today, Cowboys fans. After that move, We've just coined the term rowdy replay. Let's roll back the table.
Speaker 12: Okay, there's our mascot rowdy cheering on the boys, and now he's on his phone on his.
Speaker 2: Bank of America Mobile Banking App.
Speaker 3: Staying on top of his finances with his virtual financial Assistant Erica.
Speaker 12: Bank of America's digital tools are so impressive, Cowboys fans just can't stop banking. Learn more at Bank of America dot com. Slash can't stop Banking every tay.
Speaker 3: It's only available in the Elis language. You mut download the latest version of the mobile banking app, only available on so Like mobile devices. Message dat rats apply Remember fd icy.
Speaker 13: Welcome back into Dear Doctor, the show where I answered life's questions with an ic cold can of doctor Pepper. Sheila, let's hear from my next caller, would you, Dear doctor?
Speaker 14: My friend supported me during a tough time.
Speaker 3: But what's the right gift that says thanks for being the soldier to cry out?
Speaker 13: Okay, this one's easy, I say, give her a delicious doctor pepper. Nothing says thanks gud better than one of a kind soda. Yes, any doctor Pepper flavor will do.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 13: Just a reminder that I don't need to be a real doctor to know that doctor Pepper is the one you deserve.
Speaker 2: Better to Talking Cowboys.
Speaker 3: Talking Cowboys presented by Black Rifle Coffee, but he the official coffee of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 2: This portion of the show was brought to you by a Quaker Oats, a super trusted super food Quaker Roads, the official oatmeal sponsor of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 6: I tried to just a super trusted super team. I'm gonna say no, I just want to throw that out there now.
Speaker 3: Not yet, not super trusted. I think the trust took a step in the right You got away a week.
Speaker 5: Yeah, ask me. I'e me next Monday, for sure.
Speaker 3: If if they take care of business this week, it will take another big leap.
Speaker 2: I still don't know if I'm there yet. I don't. And that's kind of where I wanted to lead into this second segment. Is a lot of eyewash, and we talk about eyewash.
Speaker 3: From a play calling standpoint, right movement, motion, misdirection, things of the sort from an offensive play caller to throw a defense off balance. It feels like this game was eyewash for the Cowboys.
Speaker 14: A little just a little bit of a distraction, not specifically in the locker room, but just from a confidence standpoint, Hey, we got through a tough one against the Chargers, got the buy a week rested up, took it to the La Rams, really put forty three on the board again a score Gami, by the way, first time in an NFL game it's been forty three to twenty.
Speaker 3: But then you take away that and you go into this week with a Okay, we're ready for the Eagles mindset. I don't know if I'm there yet. From a Cowboys fan standpoint, you want them to have that mindset. You want them to be confident going into this matchup. But based off of what you saw yesterday, does it change your thinking at all going into the Week nine matchup against the Eagles?
Speaker 5: You're talking about confidence specifically confidence specifically.
Speaker 2: It does.
Speaker 6: It does because you saw I wrote about it in five Takes last night. And typically in wins like this that we've had this season. You look at the Giants game, you look at the Jets game, and you look at the Patriots game. What was similar in all those wins was a blowout. What also was similar, so the defense set the tone. This time it was an offense setting the tone, and they carried the tone throughout the game and when the defense was having a lapse in the final five minutes of the second quarter, in the first five minutes of the third quarter, they picked it right back up and found that momentum and put the put the door away, you know. So that gave me a lot of confidence going into Philly next week. They're gonna need that, and I know we're gonna talk about it a ton this week, and I'm really excited to. But there's a really good opportunity that if you go and you win in Philadelphia on Sunday night, you're not only in a good position in the division, you're in a good position in the conference. Because now the San Francisco forty nine ers are heading into their bye week five and three, you still have the Seahawks and Lions on your schedule, So you know, you control your own destiny for the most the most facets.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what do you think my mind is telling me. I would like to say yes, but it's a no for me.
Speaker 5: I don't think you don't have any more confidence from after es.
Speaker 7: I have more confidence.
Speaker 4: I don't have more confidence in regards to the opponent that is coming up, So I have more confidence in the offense. I have more confidence in the defense. I have more confidence in a special teams unit, But in terms of where you need to be strong at versus the opponent that you're facing is the running game. That I didn't gain any confidence in that aspect of the game.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: So, even though holistically as those units, those gained more confidence right there, their attributes there. If you're looking at a video game, right and you're trying to build up your All Madden team, you know, everything went up. I still don't think that they got stronger where they need to be strong, right. I feel like if you want to be successful against the Eagles, which they have a whole week to figure this out, yep, I think that you have to establish a running game. I still don't believe that the Dallas is a drop back and pass team. Not taking away anything that they did yesterday, but your last two opponents that you faced, that the coverage that those teams played primarily recover four. So those are off coverages very you know, playing off and no no press really hardly any man de man. So like it made it easier to be successful from the passing standpoint.
Speaker 7: That's not taking away the fact that they were still productive.
Speaker 2: You still have to go out there and execute.
Speaker 4: But those defensive schemes your last two games were probably the easier schemes that you were going to face this season.
Speaker 7: So I did not gain confidence in that regard.
Speaker 4: But I do love the fact that they were able to continue to build upon their execution, continue to build upon, you know, their confidence, because the reality is you have a bunch of men in this locker room that are trying to build confidence in this offense, and they're trying to figure things out the defense side.
Speaker 2: Of the ball.
Speaker 4: I know we're supposed to be talking defense, the defense side of the ball. Like they know who Dan Quinn is. They don't have any question marks about his system. They don't have any question marks about where they're supposed to be, what they're supposed to.
Speaker 7: Be doing their assignments. Oh well I did this and it didn't work.
Speaker 4: Like they have enough enough things to recollect on to say, Okay, I still trust that what we're doing is what we should be doing.
Speaker 7: Offensively, you do something wrong.
Speaker 4: You look at the first series, sack sack sack gets called off like you're like, crap, man, Like, what the heck?
Speaker 7: You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 4: It's not like, hey, let's way go okay, steady steady to you know, steady the ship. We're gonna be good. It's like you literally have a question mark in your head, like, man, is this system what we're supposed to be doing? And so until you get that out of your head, until you have enough reps and enough games under your belt to rest assured in what you're doing is the right thing to be doing. I don't have that bolt of confidence just yet.
Speaker 3: But going back to what Nick just talked about, this might be the first game where you might have had that wake up moment where you said, Okay, maybe this is working. Ye, maybe this is what we need to do because you finally saw what the offense could do. You finally got the chance to see even if it's just a glimpse and it's against the simple defense.
Speaker 2: Like you said, I completely agree with that take.
Speaker 3: It still got it done, and you still had the offense set the tone and win you.
Speaker 2: A football game. They would have won the football.
Speaker 3: Game I think either way, because all three units played well, but the offense was the most impressive and the most impactful in this win. Specifically, So do you believe so you don't believe that that was enough to finally solidify things on offense.
Speaker 5: And I think for me, I'm not asking you to be one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: Comes for sure. For sure, I don't just know where is that event.
Speaker 4: I totally understand what you're saying. I I gained confidence in this team. I gained confidence in all three fats is of the game. I gained more confidence defensively than I gained offensively, to be honest with you. The reason being is because they were able to shut down two really good freaking receivers and a really good offensive coordinator. Yeah, they shut that down. That's impressive to me, right, It's less than one hundred yards on both and absolutely amazing. It's also I mean, rushing wise, they were held underneath a hundred yards total on the ground. Second straight game that they've done something against the decent running attack.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying the Rams were the Chargers, but Boston Eckler.
Speaker 3: Didn't have anything against the Cowboys, and neither did the Rams as a team run in the football.
Speaker 2: I've gained more confidence in this defense this year.
Speaker 4: I already had high standards for this defense, but I continue to gain more confidence in them because they have been shutting down offenses. And that's important because what do you fear about most teams that you're gonna play. Most teams, you fear their offense. Okay, now, obviously this week's a little bit different, but most teams you fear their offense. You have to be able to shut down their ability to score points. And if you could shut down team's abilities to score points, then you improve your percentages in trying to win ball games. So I don't want to take anything. I don't want to come across, you know. I'm just I dive into the film and I don't want to take anything away from this victory nor the Chargers victory. But offensively, these schemes that they have faced over these last two games is about as simple as you can ever imagine. Now, the Chargers had a great personnel groupings, but their scheme on defense sucks, right, and it makes no sense why they should be at the bottom of the league in terms of terms of defensive production because they have the personnel. But okay, whatever, that's what you're playing, we'll take advantage of it.
Speaker 2: They did.
Speaker 4: So now you play against the Rams. Raheem Morris is a really good defensive coordinator. But he's what he's putting out there because of the personnel that he has sucks.
Speaker 7: So take advantage of it. And they did that right. They showed up and they execute it and it's not our fault. That's what you want to run.
Speaker 4: We're still going to score points on it, but it's gonna be more challenging. And I'm not even just talking about the Eagles. I'm talking about other defenses. No teams that play that started messing things, you know, messing around with their coverages. Like Arizona, they mess around with their coach. They didn't even have all their personnel, but their scheme caused Dallas problems. We started talking about press man and having to get off the ball, and you know, one week you hear people talking about all the receiver, our receivers can't get any separation.
Speaker 7: And then you play a Cover four team and it's like, oh man, we're.
Speaker 4: Killing a CD's killing Yeah he killed it on the stat line, but the scheme is completely different.
Speaker 2: Right, So now you.
Speaker 4: Have to show up against a team that's gonna play man, that's gonna play three, that's gonna play four, that's gonna play six, that's gonna play eight.
Speaker 7: They're gonna be mixing things up every single snap.
Speaker 2: And Dack sometimes after this snap.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, and Dak's gonna have to decipher what the coverage is. The receivers are gonna have to get off the ball and win one on one matchups, and this is gonna be a great test for these guys. And then check with me on Monday about where I am at in terms of confidence, because that's gonna be more of what I considered a high level challenge.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I understand your reasoning a lot more now, and I think that's a valid case. I think just for me, offensively, even in the blowout wins that we've seen, the offense be quote unquote efficient. The negatives that we were taking away from those games that we I knew it was going to plague this team against really good teams. You didn't really see that as much yesterday. But I think I think both cases are legit there because offensively, red zone was working, multiple weapons got involved, creativity was back integrated. We've seen so much play under center from Dak Prescott this season, and it felt like that was dialed back quite a bit. We saw more motion get integrated back in So that's what makes me.
Speaker 5: Confident, absolutely.
Speaker 6: But I think there's I think that's a lot of I think that really speaks to what we can go into in Philadelphia this week knowing that there is confidence stick away on both sides of the wall.
Speaker 3: One thing that gives me confidence, too is the fact that Dak. We talked about it after the Chargers game. Dak used his legs to buy time. Yep, it was a necessity in the Chargers game, the Rams game. I don't necessarily think it was a necessity outside of maybe the first couple of drives, because it was a necessity on the first round.
Speaker 2: Couldn't get away all of them. It on the first draft.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you know there's a couple of sacks and a penalty called back a little illegal contact nine.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: He was a conversation about him if he's still a dude.
Speaker 2: Still add I never said he was.
Speaker 7: I didn't say anybody's names. I said no names, Kyle.
Speaker 2: I said, I'm just the only one in the building. There were some conversations. It's okay, Nick, you can say that Aaron Donald's not that good anymore. Just say it with your chest. I didn't say that.
Speaker 3: People just going where I'm still continuing with where I was going, Uh, Dak Prescott didn't necessarily need to move, but he did.
Speaker 2: Against the Rams and it opened things up.
Speaker 3: Ceedee Lamb second touchdown grab because of the rollout from Dak Prescott, the way that you're able to extend plays, got it downfield. You got a couple of completions to Michael Gallup, couple of Brandon Cooks. You talked about the motion pre snap, movement, fluidity, natural movement is what I've seen from the offense, not just one week, but the last two weeks. And that's something I don't think we saw at any point in the first five weeks, even in the midst of some of those blowouts. It's the way that they got to the point of forty three to twenty this week, as opposed to what they did in the.
Speaker 2: Future or in the past with their their last blowouts.
Speaker 5: I agree.
Speaker 3: So with that being said, there's a lot on the line for Philadelphia, and there's always going to be that San Francisco Week five match up in the back of your head. If you do have a perfect week and you defeat Philadelphia, does that a RaSE all no?
Speaker 2: Not all no? And is that a good thing? That it erases just part of that week five.
Speaker 7: You need to remember you need pain is a great teacher. Pain is a great teacher, and you need that pain. Why do you think guys sit out there and watch the Super.
Speaker 4: Bowl celebrations after they lose games, after they lose super they want to remember that. They want to feel. I don't want to just see it. I want to feel. There's no different than music, right. The reason why you put a sound system in your car so not so that you can hear the music louder. You want to feel the music, right. I don't want to feel that music, absolutely right. So it's important that you feel those pain points. Everybody's talking about the forty nine ers. Oh you know the forty nine ers are going down, and yeah, they they've been exposed a little bit and some of the things we talked about in terms of pump your brakes on party, right, though, some of those things are being exposed.
Speaker 7: But does it change up how they match up against you?
Speaker 4: Absolutely not, Absolutely not. Doesn't change up how they match up against you. They where they are stronger, you still have problems with it. So you still have to handle those problems, and you're gonna face a team this week, and that's gonna give you opportunity to look at it comparison wise and say, you know what, this team is strong where the forty nine ers were strong, So guess what.
Speaker 7: This is the opportunity for us.
Speaker 4: Say see how we match up against that style of personnel and then if I once we take care of that, then maybe guess what.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, I could look at it.
Speaker 7: Okay, this is very similar.
Speaker 2: This is very similar.
Speaker 7: Personnel is very similar, schemes very similar.
Speaker 4: Okay, I might have a little bit more conference next time we face those cats, absolutely right, But you still have to go out there and check these boxes every single week. And I don't want to erase the pain. No, if you beat the Philadelphia Eagles is this coming week, you're still pissed off you lost in Arizona. You're still pissed off that you got blown out by Sam Fran Like you need that because if you face the forty nine ers again, right, or the dog on CARDI will somehow figure things out, which I don't think as possible. But for the Eagles again, yeah, or the Eagles, you will you will see the Eagles again. If you win this game, you still got to face those cats again. Right, if you lose this game, you gotta face those cats again. So like, you can't get all high and mighty on yourself. It is literally a week by week thing, and fans y'all could turn up all day long, y'all can talk all the mess you want to. The locker room's a whole other monster, and you have to live week by week, assignment by assignment, personnel by personnel. If one team loses to another team, it should not give you any confidence about about going out there and facing that same team because they line up against you differently than they lined up against the other opponents.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, I think gosh. I had a talking point and it just completely escaped my mind.
Speaker 10: Good.
Speaker 6: Oh, if you go into Philadelphia as the Cowboys and you come out with like a forty two to nothing victory, you're not gonna happen and not gonna happen.
Speaker 3: But let's say you go, like everybody on the Crew burgers on Monday. If that's the case, you say, I wouldn't even I wouldn't even light even if that does happen, That does not they discounted.
Speaker 6: That does not give me confidence about erasing what happened. In week five, you could you could go have your best performance.
Speaker 15: And appreciate a long time maybe of all time, maybe of all time, and it will not kind of qualm all the concerns that I have from week five, because that team still existed and that with this personnel grouping that they have right now.
Speaker 6: So it's it would it would never unless they go into San Francisco in the playoffs and beat them, then obviously there's no reason to care about week five anymore. But that's the only thing that would like take that concern out of my head.
Speaker 7: And I appreciate that, I really do.
Speaker 4: I really appreciate that because I know a lot of people would like to write off losses and say, oh, you know, it was just a hiccup, not that one.
Speaker 5: No hiccups, I'll write off Arizona. I'm not and I understand not.
Speaker 6: I because of the three offensive lineman being out up front, it was the first game, you didn't have treyvon Digs. It was a lot of things you're working around. I can write off that one. I look elle, San Francisco can't write that one off.
Speaker 7: Okay, yeah, right, how do you feel about the office.
Speaker 2: A lot of situation right now.
Speaker 5: Not perfect, better than those teams in the NFL, but not great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would agree with that.
Speaker 3: There's thirty one other teams that are also struggling with their offensive line. Looking at Kansas City against Denver yesterday, that was wild. Uh yeah, it's not perfect, not not perfect, but there's still there's still guys up there that you can rely on. True Modoga going down wasn't great, but you got to see a rookie that you drafted for that reason to be depth on the offensive line and awesome.
Speaker 2: Richards step In.
Speaker 3: Haven't watched the All twenty two on Richards specifically yet, but I'll go back and watch it. See what he did. I thought he, at least in real time, looked okay. Wasn't perfect like I said, but he was okay.
Speaker 2: This is a question that's gonna probably ruffle a little feathers ruffalo say with your chest on a Monday, I don't say what much chess on a Monday.
Speaker 7: Is Zach Martin still Zach Martin?
Speaker 4: Yes, be honest, Yes, the same Zach Martin that you expected to come into the season.
Speaker 2: Yes, no, but it's not.
Speaker 7: I'm not saying is he has he fallen off I'm not saying is everybody else the same level.
Speaker 3: He's he's eighty five percent of what it used to be, but he's not one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: I agree, And and maybe that's.
Speaker 3: Because he's still dealing with some injuries, because remember early in the season, he was dealing with some things. May not be on the injury report, but everybody's dealing with things absolutely.
Speaker 2: Maybe that that that plays a factor to it.
Speaker 3: Maybe the fact that he's going into his thirty three thirty four year old season, and maybe that plays.
Speaker 2: A factor into it.
Speaker 3: I don't think he's one hundred percent Zach Martin. And you can't watch the film and tell me otherwise. I mean, you can tell me he's still really really good because he is. Yeah, yeah, but he's not his eighty five percent. So let's be let's not get that, let's not get that misconstrued.
Speaker 5: But what I'm still Zach Martin not not the dominant Tyron' still Tyrann absolutely not.
Speaker 7: Yeah no, what percentage of tyrant is left?
Speaker 5: Oh, I don't want to answer that.
Speaker 2: I mean on Sunday it was zero.
Speaker 4: It was zero percent on Sunday, right, But what I'm saying is bank confidence meter in terms of his ability to line up in be dominant the way in which you've always envisioned him. I don't think that's the same. And I'm not saying that's a negative. I'm just saying that that's the truth might be the reality. Right So, looking not looking towards the off season stuff, but i'malking about looking towards your toughest assignment that you have on that front going into this week. You might be playing with your third string left tackle and you're and you're playing with the way in which you always looked at Zach Martin's Okay, we're good there. I'm not sure that we could look at any position on the front right now and just fail. Okay, they got there, they're good. We don't have to worry about that one. I'm not sure if we're in that same posiness. Maybe Tyler Smith.
Speaker 6: That might be your only galbu And I'll give you this, Tyler Smith has become the most reliable offensive block coom in this season as we look up in weekate.
Speaker 5: I'll give you that.
Speaker 6: And I'll also give you there's been lapses in the run game with Zach Martin, but from when it comes to brute physicality and stacking good reps throughout.
Speaker 5: The course of an entire steam. I don't think anyone.
Speaker 6: I don't think anyone in the interior offensive line in the league does it better than Zach Martin. I still feel that way true and past blockade for him to not even give up pressures over the course of entire games and stack those zero pressures on games on games. No one's doing that. And that's why I say, yes, Zach Martin is still Zach Martin. Are their lapses, Yes, he's thirty two, Yes he's battling an ankle injury. Yes, But at the end of the day, that's still Zach Martin. He's playing still at.
Speaker 2: A pro bowl level. He's still a Pro bowlers. I guess it's just.
Speaker 4: More than anything, because this dude has been a dog on just I don't even know.
Speaker 3: The juggernaut he's been that dude, right, it's been perfect, and that's the thing is now he's just not per perfect.
Speaker 7: It is really good.
Speaker 5: You messed up.
Speaker 6: I say that because you've been coming out with you this Aaron Donald tank and every every time that Zach Martin has a good game from here on, als like you know, somebody on the show was saying that Zach, dude, yeah, get I remember, I remember very.
Speaker 3: Zach Martin is gonna pancake like a thirty eight year old Fletcher Cox next week.
Speaker 2: And then you're gonna get the mentions all day long.
Speaker 5: We have a picture of it on my shirt.
Speaker 4: If Zag Martin picks up big I call him big baby Days of Davis and puts him on his back, give him the stars.
Speaker 2: Give him some of the stars.
Speaker 5: Like I respect that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like it.
Speaker 7: I like it.
Speaker 3: This is such a fun week. And we said that going into the forty nine ers week and it didn't end up as fun as we thought it would. But I would love and we're pretty close. We're fortunate to be pretty close to being this. I would I would love to be a fly on the wall all week long in these meetings and in the locker room to be able to did you just hear the conversations flies here?
Speaker 2: Hopefully? I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean, I would love to just hear the conversations of what this the mindset is for this team going into Philadelphia as opposed to what it did against San Francisco, and see how it compares, how it matches up Is it different or is it very similar?
Speaker 2: I would love to hear those conversations as the week goes.
Speaker 3: On, and we'll try and get as close to that as we possibly can here for you on Talking Cowboys. When we come back, We've got some Malley stickers to hand down. We've got plenty of them to possibly give out. Should be a fun one when we come back right after this with more Talking Cowboys.
Speaker 16: They say champions are remembered, but legends are never forgotten. United Agon Turf offers a winning lineup of John Deere equipment built to tackle any challenge on and off the field. Legendary John Deere Tractors combines residential mowers, commercial mowers, compact construction equipment, cater utility vehicles, and a full line of golf and sports turf equipment. United Agon Turf the official Agonturf equipment supplier of the Dallas Cowboys. Visit Unitedagonturf dot com to find a location near you.
Speaker 11: Are you ready to take coffee off your grocery list?
Speaker 2: Forever?
Speaker 11: Black Rifle Coffee Club is here to help. As a coffee Club member, you'll get your favorite coffees roasted package and ship to your door free of charge on your preferred schedule, Set it, forget it, and never run low on coffee again. Members also get exclusive deals on coffee products and discounts from partner brands. Ease your mind and let Black Rifle worry about your coffee supply. Go to Black Rifle Coffee dot com to join the coffee club today.
Speaker 3: It's the official men's skincare brand of the Dallas Cowboys, Jack Black, and right now Cowboys fans can get fifteen percent off their seventy five dollars order.
Speaker 2: Plus.
Speaker 3: Because every deal needs a playmaker, your order will include a free five piece skincare set and free shipping. The Jack Black Playmaker is four of Jack's favorites and a full sized intense therapy whipball. Make a play for the playmaker at Getjack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys vip. That's get Jack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys vip.
Speaker 8: Todd thought it would be secure to jog in the Cheatah Savannah.
Speaker 9: Todd believed the big Cat repellent he bought online was reliable, and now Todd is trying to be faster than this cheetah. That can run eighty miles per hour. But the good news is Todd has at and T five G. It is fast, reliable, and secure, and he learned the best thing to do is stop running and toss her the backpack with the beef stew at and T five G. Fast, reliable, secure, It's not complicated.
Speaker 10: Five G requires compatible planning device. Five G may not be available in your area. See att dot complash five G for you for details.
Speaker 2: To Talking Cowboys.
Speaker 3: Back here on Talking Cowboys presented by Black Rifle Coffee Company, the official coffee of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 2: This segment has brought to you by him.
Speaker 3: Visit the line the official smile of the Dallas Cowboys. Back here with Isaiah stand back, Nick Harris Chris Beam in the back. I'm Kyle Yeoman's Isaiah. Why don't you start us off on those smelly stickers?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 7: I'm not picking that one.
Speaker 12: That one.
Speaker 2: I'm not doing that one. No, IM not gonna pick that one.
Speaker 7: Who do I want to give my what you got smelly sticker to here? Let me think it. Let me think it, man.
Speaker 5: I got it? If you if you go ahead, go ahead, Yeah, okay, I need to pop it up.
Speaker 6: So I am choosing this pineapple. That's that's rolling on a bike because a certain offensive weapon really needed to get rolling after a tough performance in San Francisco, and he has now stacked two great performances, including a career best twelve reception one hundred and fifty eight yard day from Sidarian Lambs.
Speaker 5: So since he was rolling all day.
Speaker 6: He's gonna be rolling with the smelly sticker the first one of the week.
Speaker 2: There you go, yep, yep, yeah, very nice. See d Lambs right there.
Speaker 5: On top of the other one.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, we're just gonna put every rolling pineapple on each of the corners of the star.
Speaker 2: That's what's gonna be the next point.
Speaker 5: That's one smells great too.
Speaker 2: Oh nice.
Speaker 3: What's the scent over there with pineapple scent? Yeah, that makes sense since it's pineapple riding a bike.
Speaker 7: This is gonna be a curve ball for you boys.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, here you.
Speaker 7: Go, beamer, want shot baby.
Speaker 2: You see that face right there? Yeah, looks like excited.
Speaker 7: Huh, high energy type of pre pumped.
Speaker 2: Who would you guys say.
Speaker 7: Is on his coaching staff that that resembles this right here?
Speaker 11: Uh?
Speaker 2: Dan al Harris wrong and wrong?
Speaker 3: Oh, I was thinking Al Harrison, the slow mo shot they had after Don Blas picked.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was exactly what it was.
Speaker 4: Bones Fossil given this one to Bones Fossil, the ultimate heighte man for not only creating this special teams unit to be one of the most dangerous in the league. But these guys are now starting to figure things out. And when you start figuring things out as a special teams unit, you add a third of the game that is now dangerous. Not only that, he found a freaking gym in Brandon Aubrey that you can now rest assured of once you cross a certain portion of the field that you absolutely have three points.
Speaker 7: So Bones Fossil, you don't get enough credit.
Speaker 2: That is you, sir, there it is.
Speaker 6: This is a Bones Fossil group chat fan club. That's exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we love ourselves some Bones Fossil. All right. I lied to you, Isaiah. I went back to it.
Speaker 3: Oh Jesus, I went back to the lollypop and there's a he's in on this.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: Do you know the history of this, No, he doesn't, and I don't think bring it back. If you do, remember that Cowboys ot or Og family, good talking cowboys fam Uh.
Speaker 2: You can tag Nick in the video. It make it happen. Okay.
Speaker 3: Anyways, on this lollipop, there are seven twists. There's seven of them, seven different rings. Okay, along the way, please, there are more twists on the lollipop than there were incompletions for Dak Prescott, who had just six incompletions and he had four touchdowns the matchup.
Speaker 2: So there we go.
Speaker 6: We can't we have a combined agent.
Speaker 3: Dak Prescott gets my smelly sticker, and it's for good reason.
Speaker 2: He was surgical.
Speaker 3: If I would have had a smelly sticker that was like a surgery knife, I would have taken that.
Speaker 2: He was No, it doesn't.
Speaker 3: He was surgical, uh in the way that he destroyed the RAMS defense.
Speaker 2: He was fantastic from the jump.
Speaker 3: So I'm gonna give this one to Dak Prescott and he deserves it.
Speaker 2: Congratulations QB one. Congratulations.
Speaker 3: Somebody on the text line, if you want to give us your smelly sticker votes, you can go ahead and text that.
Speaker 2: In as we can. Oh man, I just took off my sunglasses.
Speaker 7: That somebody called in yea.
Speaker 4: They wanted to give a smelly sticker to Kyle because of it because of his forty burger prediction.
Speaker 2: So that's ky right.
Speaker 5: Can we put that on there? Let's put it on there, Let's put it on.
Speaker 2: Put it over like the warning sticker, put it in like a not so.
Speaker 7: Let's put it right in the back, right over the Yeah, that's you, Kyle.
Speaker 2: You deserve it, sir, thanks man, you deserve that first. That's the first. Uh, host smelly sticker. Look at that for the picture? Perfect? How about that?
Speaker 5: That's perfect?
Speaker 2: Should I make the the face? There you go, smelly stickers.
Speaker 3: Every week after the Cowboys get a victory, it's our way of giving out our players of the game. We'll have John's tomorrow. We'll have the fans tomorrow. To text it in right now, while you've got an opportunity, Cowboys text line eight one seven two nine zero three two nine eight. We'll be back tomorrow with a Talking Tuesday. We're gonna answer your questions on the phone line. We're gonna talk to Cowboys Nation. It's this one's gonna be a fun week, everybody, Okay, so buckle up. Be sure to tune in nine am Central Time Monday through Friday for more Talking Cowboys with Nick Harris, Isaiah standback, John Machoda, Chris Beam. I'm Kyle Yeoman saying so long here from the Star in Frisco. In the SWBC Studios, Cowboys beat the Rams forty three twenty the final score.
Speaker 2: In Week eight. We'll see tomorrow.
Speaker 1: This has been a production of Dallascowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.
Speaker 15: How was your trouble here