Speaker 1: It's time for the Bobby Bones post show.
Speaker 2: Here's your host, Bobby Bones.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: I don't know where to start. I have so much good stuff, so much good stuff. It was too good for the show. I'm going to tell you the place that I am in now. Sometimes there's stuff that's so good that's going to take us so long to talk about. I can't put on the Big Show unless I want to split it up into eight segments, just because of how the show has to be fragmented a bit live, because of we have to sometimes to go out for commercials for like local So there are certain segments we do in this show that I want to do in the Big Show, but I don't want people to wait hour and a half for it because they won't prepare yourself for like three of those segments.
Speaker 3: Let's go.
Speaker 1: I sent Mike an email last night where I didn't even put words in it. I screenshot at something email send and I just knew he knew. And we'll get to that in a second. First though, during this show, Lunchbox mentioned we had a whole talk about Travis Kelsey and Taylor Swift, and there is this document that I believe is fake that said, this is when they were breaking up, and we had a whole conversation about do we believe it was ever real? I do. Do we believe this document is fake? I do believe the document's fake. I believe the whole thing's fake. But some people believe that the relationship was real and the document is real. Some people believe the relationship was never real and the document is real. So we have all these versions. Lunchbox then says, and I did not argue with him. I actually said I did not know this. Please give me more information. He said that Travis Kelsey's representation, I don't know if it's agent, management, whatever, in the past, has been known to set him.
Speaker 2: Up with people, set other celebrities up.
Speaker 1: Oh, not him, but others. Yes, I'm anxious to hear this. Please go ahead.
Speaker 2: Yes, Travis's publicist Jack, can you give me the soor so before Jamien mail? Okay, Jack Ketto sayon, I don't k e t O s ya you tell me.
Speaker 1: I'll say that I will not.
Speaker 2: Has has admitted to setting up showmances before even revealing how you can spot if a relationship has been staged and you scroll down. He's got all these.
Speaker 3: Pictures, showmances, that's what they call it. Yeah, that's cool.
Speaker 1: I would think a showmance was if you're working on a show together and you fall in love. But this also is like a showbiz relationship, I guess.
Speaker 2: Back In a podcast in twenty nineteen, Jack said fake romances are generally put together if a celebrity has a film or new project to promote or to distract from bad publicity that comes from with a flop or scandal.
Speaker 1: Now I agree, and I know people who've done that. Sure, for sure, go but go ahead.
Speaker 2: On the podcast, he admitted to staging at least two relationships during his career, having used them as a tool to distract the public from negative headlines. While he didn't name names, the Hollywood Insiders said it's not uncoming for stars to sign a love contract which requires them to date for at least to date for at least one year.
Speaker 1: That was my love contract in marriage license, and I havy to sign it.
Speaker 3: It's a big one.
Speaker 1: Okay. I have a couple thoughts, and my thoughts aren't Lunchbox is an idiot because he's reading his stay.
Speaker 2: He claimed that one binder female got a career boost out of such an arrangement and is now a household name thanks to her year long relationship with an actor. It was more of a mutual agreement between the agents. He recalled, we had a male who actually had a movie coming out and was getting a lot of bad reviews and slack, and they wanted the negativity of the movie to go away and make it more about him.
Speaker 1: So this is where you're putting me. It's not in a place I like to be right now, Yeah, because.
Speaker 3: Who needs that kind of help in this relationship?
Speaker 1: He said something in the story that this guy said that I let slip when I was evaluating it. I like to say, again, for the record, I do believe it's a real relationship, and I do believe that this document was fake. However, I also have said that Taylor Swift does not need publicity, and I agree with that wholeheartedly. She sells more than anybody.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 2: But who does go ahead, finish your statement?
Speaker 3: Okay? And why which?
Speaker 1: No, I'm not going where you think I'm going, Travis. No, No, no, You'm not going where you think I'm going, because there would be no for her. There's no benefit if it's just for traviling right now, so stupid. So I'm not going where you're thinking.
Speaker 2: I'm okay, but you're going somewhere.
Speaker 1: You're trying to get all those bus so you don't know he's trying to go somewhere. He's getting on the train. No, but it did open up a little part of my mind here because one of the things that you mentioned. And by the way, I will say again, I know, are we.
Speaker 3: In New York?
Speaker 1: Do you guys do that car home?
Speaker 3: It's only we're in the city.
Speaker 1: So the horn threw me.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: I know people who have done this for publicity reasons, and it's part of the game. I mean, Hollywood, show biz, show biz. However, you do all kinds of stuff to get attention. I've been known in my career at times to do things together, never a fake relationship because nobody would say yes. But I've done I've been an idiot on purpose. I've started drama on purpose. I've done things for the literal sake of attention. Everybody tries to find a way to do it. Some are different than others. But the one thing I've never done is try to hide something bad by doing something off. However, when Lunchbox said that because this is what he said. I think Taylor was getting into a lot of pushback on how much she was flying her private jet and how much like the car her carbon footprint footprint, and it started to really catch on on TikTok and it started to and I'm not saying this is it, but when he said that, so.
Speaker 3: A showman's would cover that up.
Speaker 2: Because then the most googled thing was her relationship and not the carbon footprint.
Speaker 1: It was how do we Because her team is awesome, they're they're amazing at what they do. They are ruthless killers, which you have to be every part of them. She has built an organization of a plus soldiers, which I wish I had. I mean, you guys are like sea miners, so I'll take it. I was watching, I was watching Ray laugh. You're not.
Speaker 4: You guys are solid. See I'm not listening, dude. I'm throwing off right now from this carbon footprint thing.
Speaker 1: So I'm not even saying this is real, nor do I think it's real. But I never went to let's cover up something bad with something bigger. But that was Hey, Mike d I'll ask you, because Mike Dean's not on the trends. This was starting to be a thing on TikTok, it was already catch on. Yeah, people were really upset, pretty pretty heavily. I remember the guy that remember he was tracking her jet yes, yeah, but he tracks Elon Musk, Yes, but and he was like the starter of it. But then everyone else started and I didn't feel like it was fair for them to really do this tailor anyway. But why Travis Kelsey? Why not?
Speaker 2: Because he's the one that came out in the breast and said I tried.
Speaker 1: But I think that but I think that's if set up. I don't think it was set up. I'm saying again, if set up, that was even set up. That led into the rest of it. So you do have me thinking three percent chance instead of point oh one. Because yes, there was another really smart thing she did recently. Whenever she released a song called slut, she did it so when you googled her name, that song would come up, but negative articles wouldn't come out about people calling her a slut. That is exactly why I put out the poem small penis because when it caught on and people if it would be the poem and not the pictures, it leaked. It's kind of like what you were saying, she did this to block all that.
Speaker 3: That's smart too. I mean, dude, mind blown right now.
Speaker 1: But no, no, I don't want it to be blown.
Speaker 3: But I'm like you were, I don't like how I'm thinking.
Speaker 5: And then it's like if she wants to fly her jet around so she could be at the games, like people are cool with it because they want Taylor to be there.
Speaker 1: Love love love not to say the same people could still be saying the same things, but it just it just gets so overwhelmed by Taylor Travis. Again, I do not think this is the case, but this makes me think about that all the time. The timeline of all this, and that.
Speaker 2: A.
Speaker 1: Taylor's brilliant. B Taylor's brilliant, that she hires brilliant people and those people will cut you or build you a new house like they're awesome. And I mean that in the greatest strategic business way. I've been a victim of both. I love Tree, Taylor's publicist worked with her. We've done ACM lifting lives together, like I've been a vocal supporter. I've donated a bunch of money to it because it helps, Like musicians in need. So I guess I have a I know people that work inside the operation. It's the greatest operation. I'll say it again. Taylor Swift is brilliant. Even if you like her music, I don't like music, and her music is pretty good. Yeah, for me, it's pretty good. I don't really chase it. I love the folklore. I love the singer songwriter around stuff. Man, that's it for me.
Speaker 3: I knew you were trouble when you walked in.
Speaker 1: That's not really for me, but catch you as crap, No, catch us crap, but not.
Speaker 3: For from never ever ever getting back together.
Speaker 1: See, not really for me, but catchy as crap. I like like the slow the folklore is the whole record is slow one.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that was ever more good too.
Speaker 1: That's a good one.
Speaker 3: That's good. Yeah. So but hey, so if that's right, like.
Speaker 1: I don't know that it is. I also don't think it is, but I'm just saying that's where my mind goes.
Speaker 3: But that would mean that this leak is legit.
Speaker 1: That would mean it lends credence to I still don't think the leak is legit because it's just stupid that that could the relationship could have been built because of that. IM takeing one of my favorite things. Yes, I have never admitted to UH outwardly and openly on a microphone.
Speaker 3: Well then yeah, I love it.
Speaker 1: The thing is, if I say I love it, I'm not gonna be able to reap the benefits from it as much anymore. So I will admit I love it, and I'm not going to get the benefits because of it. But I feel like it is time. So before Taylor are moved from here, she was on the show and she was great, and she's one of those interview interviewees that is very generous that just goes wherever you want to go. She goes and she's funny and she's cutting and she'll make fun of you back and it's a great interview. And I like Taylor. There are a couple clips that keep going viral of me in an old interview from like fifteen years ago where I like a stomach bug and it just timed out with Taylor coming back like a second time, and she'd give me cookies the first time, and I made a joke and the context is completely lost in the clip, and I was like, I think your point. I think it was your cookies that poison me.
Speaker 3: I've seen that, yeah, and it.
Speaker 1: Continues to go viral and people I get attacked by swifties all the time, and the full context is not really what that clip is. But I never am like, oh, I love it because I get so much engagement on my video, some of my random videos that have nothing to do with it, from people being like, well, you still got those cookies, and it elevates my other videos. So if more people are commenting, the engagement goes up, the streams of the videos go up. So every time that thing goes viral, I get turned on because I my videos stream like it's stuff that has nothing to do with it, and I forever I don't I've never admitted that because I kind of don't want people to stop being mean to me about that, because I like it because they helped my videos. So that's that I've never said that, not that this will not this will go viral, but I love it when people are like reposting it and go and then messaging me, and then they'll kind of my take, like all of a sudden, they'll be like two hundred of them they come and arming me up in a comments section. But what it is is they'll start the algorithm strut to promote videos because of comments, and all of a sudden, I got a video tw hundred thousand views that has nothing to do with anything Taylor, and I'm like, thank you, Taylor.
Speaker 4: There was even one that popped up on my TikTok where you guys are arguing about something. It looked like you guys are really mad at each other. Probably you guys weren't mad at.
Speaker 1: It, absolutely not. We were at a comfort level where we could just It's like when I know Jake a lot better than Taylor, but I knew Taylor a little more than just the show. But there's a level of on mic or on camera comfort where you can actually have like a fun argument and if you cut it just right with no context, it doesn't like a fight. Yeah. So I've never admitted how much I actually like that stuff existing because it helps me where I don't want them to be like, now, be like whatever you do, don't go right on this comment section because I want it so please swifties continue when you seales videos come over and be like you steal a poison, you idiot. So there's that because it helps me and every time I see it go viral, an angel gets his swings. It's so old, though, I mean it's twelve or thirteen years old.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you look pretty different. You both do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we gotten a little older. I'm very lucky. I was talking to my wife a couple of nights ago about just a in general, and we do not have kids yet, we do plan to have kids, so she's not pregnant. It's like to say all that because people think I'll start putting a little east eggs the no Easter egg here. But we talk about it and it will happen at some point. I do feel and we're talking about aging, and I, you know, the last thing I want to be is an eighty year old dad, and it looks like that's what's going to happen. We are just Our kids might be older too, but mine are still. I'm forty four now. But let's say I have a kid in two years, I'm forty six. That means, you know, when the kid is fourteen, I'm sixty. You know, that's a little older, and that show bized baby. I sacrificed a lot early to be in this position because I was afraid of having a kid and one being a terrible dad, which I still have that fear because I don't have models. I'm like I'm and I talk about a therapy a lot. I'm generally, genuinely and generally terrified of being a parent, not because of the time, or the effort or the responsibility, because I'm good at all three of those, but because I don't know how to do it, never had one do it to me. And I'm afraid that I have that in me that my real dad had when he left, like I have all that that just sits in me. And even though it's irrational and I know that, and I can recognize it's irrational, I can't get it to move out. It's a squatter and right now the law is protecting it. So that scares me. But I also know that my wife is freaking awesome and she comes from a very healthy family. I love her family. I see why she loves families, and so I want to have that for her, and because I think I'll enjoy it, although I'm scared I won't. I'm scared that I won't know what to do and I'll run away. That is an irrational fear, and it's so irrational that I know it's not true, but it doesn't mean it. It can't exist. And I've had like I wanna just name drop, like Darius has had long conversations with me about that, and and you know why, because his dad was gone. And if you listen to the podcast that Darius did on the Bobbycast, we did it for an hour. I cried in the podcast. I don't think I've ever done that because it's so deeply resonated with me, his story and his pain that it was hard for me to talk to him about him because I was feeling it so much through him for me, and Darius has like pulled me aside like social places, private places, the golf course and just been like, hey man, I had the same feelings you're going to ABCD. Right, I've totally veered off. Where was I going with it? I don't know me either, but I felt like I was gone something pretty good with it.
Speaker 3: Can I ask you a question though?
Speaker 1: Yeah? But I needed to know where I was going because I was really onto something. And then I got kind of emotional and forgot what I was thinking.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we were on tailor, Yeah, and then let's try let's talk about this is right?
Speaker 1: Now this is me like finding my car. Keys's fine, oh oh, the other's dad, No, No, don't know them older dad, baby oh. Aging. While talking about about aging, I'm very fortunate. Two things and no offense to anybody in the room. Here are the two things I've working for me because because I'm forty four, but I don't think I like twenty five. But I do think most people think I'm a little younger than I am because it's only two things. My glasses cover my eyes any aging in my eyes. My glasses are so bold that there's no aging in my eyes, which helps my face right. And I think the eyes aren't usually a pretty accurate portrayal of the person's age. Good everybody agree in that sure, Okay, to have all my hair good and I have a lot of hair, yeah, good hair. And I think those two things. And I used to wear my glasses just because I was I felt like I was ugly, physically ugly, and and that my glasses would take a little bit of pressure off my face. And I say that as a joke, but it's not really a joke. That's why I wore big bowl glasses because Weezer, Buddy Holly, they were nerdy. I felt like I was ugly and I could be ugly but kind of cool in that nerdy way. So I wore these big glasses and now I'm never leaving them because I it keeps me looking five years younger. Maybe, So we're talking about aging and very fortunate my glasses. You're going to start to get bigger, bigger, be like those you get at the circus of the carnival of massive ones, and they have all my hair. I feel very fortunate about that. And so when I when I go to therapy, which I go to my personal therapist every other week. My wife and I go every week, which we've been doing since before we got married. My personal therapist really advises suggests strongly that when I get into these negative like I'm spinning out. I don't won't say feeling sorry for myself, but just kind of feeling bad or I am projecting into the future things that won't go right. Like he's like, you're never going to just fully change and be a different person. And I subscribe to that too. I believe in one percent growth over a long period of time. He's a big attention guy, like if you can just take a little bit of your attention that you're using on what may not happen right, may not happen wrong. You're still getting some of your attentions, still going to go there, but if you can just try to take a little bit of your attention and put it on what has gone right. And he's I like him because he doesn't do this stuff like and this works for some people but not for me. And I'm not shaming it. I even changed the name of it. When I call it thanksgiving, what do you call it?
Speaker 3: Gratitude?
Speaker 1: Gratitude? He doesn't do like do a gratitude journal or do gratitude, but he's like, just take your attention and for thirty seconds, focus on what's pretty cool right now. And if you'll do that consistently, whenever you start to spind, it'll start to be so now natural that you're not even doing it on purpose. You'll just start replacing that negative rush with a bit of positive attention, and it will help you twenty to thirty percent. And so that's what we do in therapy. Although let me tell you what happened the other day. I have like eighty things to get to if I don't cancel forty eight hours out, I get charged. Right, that's a general role with my therapist. I got COVID really bad, and I was started starting to beat it, and I was like, wait, because I don't want to miss I don't like going to therapy. I don't not like going to therapy. But it's it's never. I never go oh, I can't wait for this. Never. Sometimes I try out smarter though it's fine. That part's fine. When I get in there, I do. It's a battle. Sometimes yeah, it's a game. But I reap tremendous rewards from it and have even since back in the day when I was doing ten dollars copay my insurance. Why don't even know what therapy was. And so my COVID was bad and you gotta go forty hours out. And I emailed him and I said, hey, uh you cancel, Hey canceling boom. He's like, got it, sorry, I have COVID. His system is set up to where if it's not in the system, canceled forty eight hours at auto charges. I missed it by like six minutes. No, I know, So I got charged and he didn't know it charged me because it's just that's why you. So I emailed him and I said, I got charged for it. He goes, did you miss forty eight hours? I say yeah. He goes, because he knows me too, he goes, Okay, what would you like me to do? I said nothing, I missed the forty eight hours.
Speaker 3: That is on me. You said nothing, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Because because that's on me, that's on me. I messed up.
Speaker 4: You can't do the whole like it would make me feel better. The gratitude thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's not gratitude.
Speaker 2: So that is gratitude.
Speaker 1: I am. I am, I'd be grateful. I am disciplined. I but you're sick. I know, no, no, But I also kind of messaged him forty five minutes an hour. I just missed it by six minutes. Now. He said, what would you like me to do?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: I said nothing, that's on me, and I'm going to learn a lesson from this. It's going to be a session cost for a lesson, but I'm going to learn a lesson from this, and this will be worth way more than what I'm paying for the session I'm not coming to. And because he knew that's what I would say, because how I live my life, And he replied by to go, I'll tell you what. Let's meet in the middle. I'll give you half off the next session. And I was like, I really don't want to accept it, but I'm also learning to compromise. I'll take that deal. Wow, what are eight hours is?
Speaker 3: That's a long time. I don't even know what I'm doing today.
Speaker 1: I know everything I'm doing, my calendar is down to a t.
Speaker 3: But by six minutes, Yeah, no, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: That's me.
Speaker 2: You should be like, you should look into the twenty four hour.
Speaker 1: That's what you should have told well, you know, but that's it's agreement ahead of time. I know. But I think I live my life generally by that, and it helps me more than not. I think I could be a bit too rigid at times, and I think my rigidity is starting to lessen a bit, mostly because my wife and she brings normal human elements into my life that I never wanted or knew I wanted or knew existed. But still I live by if I say it, then I will do it. And if I say I'm going to be there at this time, I will be there at this time. I think that's ninety percent of success. But anyway, I like when the tailor clips are up and I don't believe the relationship is fake, but if it is, the first time ever I thought.
Speaker 3: That, and this is why we can't do that bit on the radio.
Speaker 1: It's exactly it. This is a bit more free form. Was funny. Amy and I were talking before the show, and we were talking about because in our podcast sometimes we will put mess ups if we're doing like artists interviews. There are times we record for different segments and we'll leave a mess up in and I was like, man, that was fun. We would do that on the air. And she goes, well, that used to be our whole show. Yeah, that was it. Yeah that we had no choice. It was what it was. Okay, right, let's do a mid roll because they got other stuff talk about, Okay, a couple other things. Do I want to don't want to go to the big One?
Speaker 3: Don't I go? No, big one?
Speaker 1: Let's go because that was a pretty home run. I liked last segment we did that was home run segment. This is a different kind of home run segment. This is me screenshotting something in the middle of the night, sending it to Mike and putting no words in the email. He just knew, and I knew, and we were like, oh, f oh, so I don't know much about the US Department of Justice. Oh I know a bit from a recent stalker issue. We had to subpoenis some social media sites, which is impossible to do because they don't want to give anything up obviously. But I had to go to a Department of Justice with the FBI because we had a stalker and very difficult situation. But that's that's my relationship with the Department of Justice. Like I know, you have to get them, they have to do things. The US Department of Justice sent subpoenas to Navidia.
Speaker 3: For what what are they doing?
Speaker 1: So Navidia is the stock that we have. We have.
Speaker 2: That, what do you mean they send subpoenas to them?
Speaker 6: They want to not some penis, subpoenas they want they want to know, like like they want to know, like the Department sent subpoenis to Nvidia Corps and as it seeks evidence that the chip maker violated anti trust laws, an escalation of its investigation into the dominant provider of AI processors.
Speaker 3: Too good to be true.
Speaker 1: Now, it could mean nothing, It could mean something real bad. It's just never good whenever this comes out, because the value of stocks goes up and down on perception of value, so it could be back to even. I don't know, is it still good right now? It is now? It looked last night it was it plumbing plummeted. However, well, I thought about it too.
Speaker 3: For a record loss yesterday.
Speaker 1: However today so far there must be not as much. They must not be as scared because it's had a pretty good day so far. So we're back overall to about even, to where we started, but it was way, way, way worse, and we're waiting on the results of this.
Speaker 3: It's back to where you started from the beginning when you bought it.
Speaker 1: Basically, it's slightly up, but it was way up, but it was way down. So let's take our attention to put it on. It's back to even, right, like your therapist is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it says ninety six percent of people, ninety four percent of the experts say we should buy.
Speaker 1: Well, now it's back to where it was. If we were, we're gonna buy it yesterday. You did it drop? Look at this down?
Speaker 3: I mean it point all the way out.
Speaker 1: I said it was the largest single day drop. Yeah, I was really yeah, Londons. Were you at No, but that's not that's they're in trouble or they could.
Speaker 3: Just get alow.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But I like that, and I was like, great, there goes all of our money. How much do we haven't invested in the video? With the three of us, We've had like five minutes to pull it open.
Speaker 2: Now I got it. We have a market value.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what that that's what we're looking for.
Speaker 2: Man, that's pretty good.
Speaker 1: No, No, what's the number?
Speaker 2: Four thousand and six and eighty five dollars?
Speaker 1: And how much have we put in? I don't know.
Speaker 3: Mike.
Speaker 1: Could you look over on him? You can either a percentage overall? Are you on Robin Hood?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Man, come over here. I'll show you how to do it real quick. I'll just show you generally how to look at this man.
Speaker 3: Who's the broker I've been looking?
Speaker 1: No, no, huh yeah, I'm just gonna show a lunch box real quick, and how I can see this. So pull up this screen? Which one?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that one?
Speaker 1: Okay, I got that right here. Okay, so look, hit hitting the video? It hit the grit. Where's your in the video?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Hit the green, and it's so right there. Oh wow, it gives you all this. So if you do, don't do today's return, do total return. That's gonna tell you how much we've made period overall. What does it say? Oh, I know that you didn't You didn't even know that thing. You didn't even know that I know. But you can hit but you can hit the button and look at all of that, so you can look at total percent. So we have made total we have four thousand dollars in it. We've made four undred and twenty bucks.
Speaker 2: It was bad like this last weekend. It was like one thousand, three hundred. I guess we had a.
Speaker 1: Little and we had a little DJ.
Speaker 3: Yeah it's a penis.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hey, well they gave him some penis. No, no, not some penis. I have robinhead that just kind of dick around on. So this is the bottom. Obviously. You know they call my Greens means making money. I know nothing about I know nothing about stocks.
Speaker 2: Green makes money.
Speaker 1: Huh Are you sure I did? I know nothing.
Speaker 3: I mean, you know how to read the app?
Speaker 1: I know I do know how to read the app. But there's a couple of red ones. I'm just gonna show you all of them. But I just buy things I like because so like because green's right. I mean, you're gonna see some reds. But green one two three, Okay, greens means positive one two three, got mother one two three, four, five six seven greens eight greens one red.
Speaker 3: That's fine.
Speaker 1: That was a big one. What is oh, ray, you know what? Oh my god? Cruise Yeah, Royal Cruise nine greens. That's a ray bet.
Speaker 3: What's cruise time?
Speaker 1: Red? Two oh three?
Speaker 3: Red? Oh red four? That's what lunchboxes looks like?
Speaker 1: Green ten ten to four, So ten to four, ten.
Speaker 3: Of four is pretty good.
Speaker 1: That's freaking awesome lunchboxes.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of that's four to four.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hey, Ray, the Royal Cruise Lines when I bought that because you told me to, it is up three hundred and fifty five percent.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: My buddy lived in South Beach and he said, dude, these crews are going to pick back up after the pandemic. He said, I would unload on them whatever you got.
Speaker 3: It was the heart of COVID. I remember that when the cruise ships weren't even moving.
Speaker 1: Like I could tell you what I have because again, it's not anything crazy where I made a bunch of money was accidentally buying bitcoin and forgetting about it.
Speaker 3: What do you mean you forgot about it?
Speaker 1: I told you, I just logged into the app and I was like, what, like after a year, I forgot about it. My percentage on bitcoin did I buy it?
Speaker 3: I don't know, like.
Speaker 1: One thousand percent over a thousand percent?
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: But again, I don't really think about it. I was just stupid and bought it and then forgot about it. I probably sold it, okay, ray, Yeah, but use that button lunchbox, hit that little green it'll give you all those options.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I know.
Speaker 1: No, you didn't know because when you when I show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: Okay. Cool. Like I have DraftKings. I bought some DraftKings. I bought thirty shares at a market value of I don't know what I bought it at. Oh, I bought thirty shares of ten dollars a share. Wow, so three hundred dollars. It's worth a thousand bucks now totally turning to seven hundred dollars. But that's because I love DraftKings and use it all the time. I mean, I think they just make it off. What I lose.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you lose, we lose.
Speaker 1: He goes right there, right, that's right to it.
Speaker 3: So I have crap.
Speaker 2: One stock of bitcoin is fifty seven thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: One whole bitcoin. It's not a stock one whole bitcoin right now it is fifty seven seventy dollars.
Speaker 2: We need to buy that.
Speaker 1: Oh no, you don't want to be a crypto bro. How to do that? Same way?
Speaker 2: It doesn't make sense.
Speaker 1: Okay, there's that.
Speaker 2: And then like if I went to Walmart, could I pay with bitcoin?
Speaker 1: No? But what you could do is have bitcoin. Like now I have a bunch of bitcoin, and I could cash it out and put it as cash in my bank and then go to Walmart with cash in my bank.
Speaker 3: But at some point you'll be able to pay with bitcoin, right.
Speaker 1: Who knows? Right, there's a lot of regularity issues with that. Morgan, You okay, yeah, my watch told me to stand on standing. I know she was leaving her your watchful, Yeah, so stand up. Well she stood up. So it was like like church is over all, right, thanks for coming to the sermon. The last thing that we'll talk about, Yeah, this our business investment updates because we got this voicemail would you play the voicemail to put us onto this.
Speaker 5: Please morning studio. I just went back and listened to the post show where you guys were talking about the palette and all the drama that happened there, and it got me thinking, I know you guys invested money and a few other things. Specifically, I was really curious about those lor kan of cards. I know you opened a few on air, and I didn't hear how they went. I am wondering because I have a pack, and I'm wondering if it's worth opening up or is it worth saving for later?
Speaker 1: Two things before I get into our investment. Let's box. Did you get your basketball cards?
Speaker 2: No? I never got them.
Speaker 1: I would check the address. I got mine like a week ago. The Olympic ones.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I thought about that. I've been looking. I'm like, I got scammed.
Speaker 1: Where'd you buy them from?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: What the internet? Yeah, that's like an answer your grandma says on the computer. What do you mean, aol man.
Speaker 2: I've been thinking about that that they never came.
Speaker 1: Yeah, mine came. They just came in a normal box. It's not like the scream Olympic basketball cards. Why are you doing? Are you doing your guy, Now go jacktions electing for the cards.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm throwing to get nervous and I got a scammed.
Speaker 1: Uh so as he looks for that, let me these are the investments that we put a bunch of money into early on year. September twenty twenty three. Oh we're a year Oh wow, number one? The palette.
Speaker 3: Oh what about.
Speaker 1: That's what we spent the most money.
Speaker 2: It hadn't many a year yet.
Speaker 1: September twenty third. Oh, you're right, but we're trending towards the year ba, we're.
Speaker 3: Not true trending.
Speaker 1: We're almost there, closing in a trend can change, though we're not getting any farther away. The mystery palette. We all spent eighty seven bucks a person, eighty seven to fifty. The total price was five five twenty five. It says five to twenty five slash six.
Speaker 3: What's the slash?
Speaker 1: Oh? From six people got it? So we all put five hundred and twenty five bucks in for six people. We've gotten no money back.
Speaker 3: But he sold the few things right, correct?
Speaker 1: And so lunchbox, what is your update on our money? No money?
Speaker 2: Well, it says that I ordered them on.
Speaker 3: You ordered them from tops.
Speaker 2: It's got the thirteenth yep of August, and it says it takes seven to ten days, and I ain't gotten well.
Speaker 1: No, first of all, they did not come immediately. They didn't have enough production. If you ordered them three or four days later, it's going to take a longer time. But they're not making them anymore. But I'm not getting off the pallette. Where's our money for the palate? I was in my pocket, man, how much money do we have right now? No, it's not in my pocket right now. I don't have any pockets on these Oh my god. We're talking about when will we be paid anything? We need our first dividend?
Speaker 2: Hey, yeah, when we when we sell out?
Speaker 1: No no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 2: No, listen, listen, let's just listen. Just listen. It is not it's anti climatic.
Speaker 1: It is not not with real money. It's not what it is not with real money. It's a handingclimatic. It's not it's not just a bit. It's also a bit with real money.
Speaker 2: It's an anti climatic situation.
Speaker 1: Like that word.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a good word to thank you if I give you ten dollars here three dollars here.
Speaker 1: Like to what we want.
Speaker 3: That's what we want.
Speaker 5: Bored.
Speaker 1: No, it's not boring, that's we want a money back.
Speaker 2: I mean, just imagine if I come on here, hey guys, I'm going to hand out two.
Speaker 1: Dollars now, we would love that.
Speaker 2: That is so stupid. Listeners don't want to hear two dollars. They want to hear me give you one thousand dollars each.
Speaker 3: That's when's that going to be?
Speaker 1: When will you pay us something?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: I'm trying, Okay, Mike Scuba, we need to have a meeting, a creative meeting.
Speaker 2: No, no, there is nothing creative about it.
Speaker 3: There is.
Speaker 1: If you're making this a bit, we're then going to make it a bit too.
Speaker 2: No, No, I'm not making it a bit.
Speaker 1: I am working hard. That's great.
Speaker 2: I'm working hard out here.
Speaker 1: Bit by not paying that at it's in my pocket hard for the money. But we're gonna also be making bit out of it with real money, and we'll see where this goes. No bit, we'll see how it goes.
Speaker 2: It's a little bit.
Speaker 3: This immediately is making me mad, yes.
Speaker 1: Because he's holding write off and me too, me too, And then he kept bringing you back up. Maybe he kept bringing it back.
Speaker 2: I'm not no, there's no right off, there's no I've written, okay, next up a few minutes.
Speaker 1: We have to do it in a minute, so chill out. Perfume bottles, four of us went in me? Did I do that? Amy, Bobby lunchboxing Scooba eighty five bucks, twenty one bucks a person. Abby bought these perfume bottles that I don't think the bad investments, Hey, Abby, But to find out I.
Speaker 3: Thought it was only like four.
Speaker 1: Of us, it is for me included. I think, oh okay, I didn't think I would. You're missing out though, Why we're gonna make money off this? Okay? Abby, Bobby lb Scooba eighty five bucks bucks? It's four of us, twenty one bucks a person. How do you feel you have them? Yeah? I do. They are they're in safe keeping right now. But I looked and one of them is worth like six hundred already. One that's like but okay, but worth and actually getting that money's two different things. Would you like me to put them on my eBay?
Speaker 3: I think we should wait a little.
Speaker 1: Want to wait? You know? I think they it goes up as time passes.
Speaker 3: I think we need.
Speaker 1: That's an investment. Yeah, but how much longer do you want to hold? Because the bit who knows we made? How long we're working a couple of months? Okay, I'll check it back the end of the year.
Speaker 3: How long we're going to work here? What do you mean?
Speaker 1: Just in general? Okay? Other one, if you guys want to start setting up that zoom, you can, if you can, cousin, it's easy, okay. Mike D's investment. We bought two boxes of disney Lord Canna TCG, the first chapter Aluminious Trope. I don't know any of those words. I just read Mandarin. It's Disney's first trading card game released. We invested two hundred fifty bucks total, nine of us. Me me, So, Mike, dear your thoughts? Can we sell the boxes unopened and packs on open? Do you think we can make money off this?
Speaker 6: Yet?
Speaker 1: About? We could probably make up like profit to split within nine people.
Speaker 5: Huh.
Speaker 3: That's more than the Pallett So, I mean.
Speaker 1: That would be more than the palate. So let's hold again. Let's just come back into the year. Get on that. Yeah, okay, all right, Well that's it, that's it, that's it. Let's uh, that's the end of the post show. One of the longer than we thought. But that's okay.
Speaker 3: Howlet talk makes me so mad, don't make you mad.
Speaker 1: But let's think of what what is going right, guys.
Speaker 3: Not the palate. Put your what is going and I'm not even in it going right?
Speaker 1: When we didn't talk about the palette, when we didn't talk about the palete, when we didn't talk about the you're aging well, thank you, definitely thank you. That's end of the post Show'll see you guys.
Speaker 3: Bye.