Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty.
Speaker 2: Armstrong and Getty and Key Armstrong and Jetty.
Speaker 3: Investigators Telfox. The plan was to use drones with explosives to hit buildings near the UFC Freedom two fifty event, which would force a mass evacuation and steer crowds toward a pre staged sniper team. A quote Second Wave was allegedly planning to storm the White House gate. Those accused of being involved in the alleged plot arrested in Ohio, Nebraska, Missouri, and California.
Speaker 4: It was unique due to the numbers involved, the level of planning involved.
Speaker 2: We talked about this a lot yesterday when the news first broke. I've seen it dismissed by a lot of people of Washington. D has technology in place where drones cannot do all these different reasons that it couldn't have happened. Yeah, there are supposedly all kinds of things in place that would make it impossible for a kid to just walk onto a fairgrounds with a rifle, climb up a ladder in front of everybody, and very very come, very close to blowing the president's head off, but he did it anyway, So yeah, I'm not sure. I'm feel like that this plot had no chance just because of the various safeguards you're mentioning anyway, David Spunt goes on.
Speaker 3: In Ohio, investigators say nineteen year old Tyson Propper's mother called police after she was concerned about her son's recent conduct, including firearms purchases and his communications with people online. Investigators are looking at twenty three people in chats online. Proper's father told police his son quit his job recently quote in preparation to meet the individuals he had been interacting with online to conduct mission and recons.
Speaker 2: Good on mom for calling the cops on her own kid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, his behavior was extremely troubling.
Speaker 2: Good for her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that had to be a difficult thing to do.
Speaker 2: Do you have a sense of how close they got to being able to pull this off? I mean, did they actually purchase the drones? Did they have any explosives? Uh?
Speaker 1: I don't know that. I know they they had AMPLI firearms and body armor that sort of thing. You know, That's that's a great question. Another question might be how close did they come to unleashing some sort of death and mayhem, even if their big plot didn't come true, because they absolutely had the intent and did the preparation to kill lots of people.
Speaker 2: So the Secret the Secret Service was not happy that the FBI came out and announced this yesterday, highly unhappy.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you a phrase I learned early in my career in the New York Field Office, and don't choke on your own smoke. Anyone that believes that case was worked in a bubble is naive.
Speaker 2: That's Matt Quinn, Deputy Director of the Secret Service.
Speaker 4: He goes on, I'll tell you the Secret Service led that investigation from the beginning.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you that it's ongoing.
Speaker 4: In order to maintain the integrity of the investigation and the security plan, we chose not to leak it. They were planning to attack the Freedom two fifty. Some of what you read this morning's accurate. I'm not going to get into too many details because, like I said, this is still an active, ongoing investigation. Just because we're done with Freedom two fifty or that particular event doesn't mean we're going to stop. There are still suspects at large, and we're going to work it until everyone's been identified.
Speaker 2: So he's saying, the Secret Service was the lead on this whole investigation, and they were going to beginning from the beginning, and they were going to keep their mouths shutting. Then why did Cash Betel go out and make all this noise yesterday? In a friend of the Armstrong and Getty show who's very close to these sorts of organizations, said, with the release of that sealed indictment, the chance of identifying co conspirators decreases. None of those indicted, arrested guys will work for the government now. Totally sophomoric move by the FBI. You know, I don't know anything about this, but it's hard to imagine what the upside was of coming out early on this, letting us know what happened.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's interesting because I just before that came out, I was just reading that the White House is a bit of a fever pitch over the question of leaks, specifically leaks of what happened during carefully classified meetings, you know, in the situation room and that sort of thing. And there's a fair amount of that in the new book that's come out by Maggie Haberman and Jonathan Swan in which you know, people are quoted directly what the seating arrangements were, who was on the speaker phone. I mean, clearly they have sources from inside that room. And here's a perhaps completely inappropriate, self aggrandizing leak from cash Betel. I gotta believe he's getting the getting the fish eye what do they call it, the stinky from Trump? Yeah, if he mysteriously decides to resign in future days, that's what's going on.
Speaker 2: So mom had heard her son who lived in the basement, talking to his friends and told law enforcement that the group was angry about the handling of the Epstein files and the false belief that data centers were using up all the water in the communities. Yeah, the group also planned to target politicians who took money from APAK, the Israeli lobby. And then the guy in California that got arrested said that we have politicians eating babies, raping an babies, and I can't stand for that. So he believes that Epstein QAnon thing right. I brought that up to my kids yesterday, and my older son said that he knows lots of people in his high school that believe that stuff, or at least pretend to believe that stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've been shocked at some people I've run into lately who get hooked by the whole conspiracy theory thing. They're like, yeah, yeah, this is not what meets the eye, but they have none of the facts. They've just been led down the garden path by people who are really good at that sort of thing.
Speaker 2: How big is that.
Speaker 1: Under a class under class, a class of people who suck up all of the QAnon Tucker Canvas stuff at this point.
Speaker 2: So I went through the whole story with my kids because they hadn't heard it on the whole QAnon. So it was a guy who has now since outed himself who is jerking people around on the line claiming he had all this secret information. He has come out and said it himself. There's a documentary on Netflix or wherever from several years ago. He came out and said, I did it just to jerk people around. I thought it was hilarious. He has said that, Yet the crap he made up people continue to believe. The guy who started it says, yeah, I was just jerking you around. I can't believe anybody fell for it.
Speaker 1: No, total false flag that was not the real Q and that was claiming to be.
Speaker 2: To discredit it.
Speaker 1: But we've seen behind, we've seen beyond that. We were not duped by that because we're the group that's in the know and really understands what's going on.
Speaker 2: But there are conspiracies in There are conspiracies. I mean some of them, like a lot of mim I don't believe, but I you know, I can see how I am. Maybe there's some truth. How is your immediate reaction not no, blank and way when you hear we read the Epstein files carry such weight like it means something. No, it's a piece of paper. A crazy person called some cop or FBI or whoever.
Speaker 5: Claimed they were on a yacht where they saw George Bush rape a baby, then cut the baby into pieces, cut the baby open, and then eat the pooh out of the babies intestines.
Speaker 2: Now, how is your reaction to that not? Please?
Speaker 1: You're saying that did not or did happen? The fact that your reaction could be anything but just immediate dismissal of Wow, that person's really crazy. You could go, I suppose a whole bunch of people saw that and have kept it secret because you know, people keep secrets.
Speaker 2: Like that all the time. Yeah, it's just it. I don't even know. I can't wrap my head around it that there would be ten people in the country that would believe that could be true. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I came across a really great editorial in the New York Post about anti Semitism and how it's about much much more than just.
Speaker 2: Public hating Jews.
Speaker 1: It's this strained strand of moral and intellectual rot that completely consumes its host culture. And it's it's actually really interesting and insightful, and it sent me on a bit of a research rabbit hole about the nature of cultural scapegoating and and there have been, you know, many examples throughout history. The Jews are the most popular target, but the psychological common ground it shares with like the witch hunts, where you live in a confusing, threatening world, and if somebody can reduce the the the randomness and threat of it to something explainable that you can fight against, it doesn't matter how ridiculous and implausible. Truly, the you know, singling out of the scapegoat is people of a certain mindset go to it, and they need it, and they're they're incredibly enthusiastic about it. And the interesting part about it is that the further it goes, persecution intensifies, rather than the persecution intensifies the feeling. It's not responding to evidence that intensifies the feelings. It's the witch trials themselves whipped up enthusiasm for witch trials, and people felt like, yeah, they're doing it over there, it must be legitimate, and so we're gonna do it too, and by god, that's the solution, even though they've never seen the evidence of its truth. And you know, I don't know what to do about that. I have a feeling that people who desperately need to hear that will not hear it, you know, from us, And I'm not sure they'll hear it from anybody, because they self you know, they self select to what inputs they take online, almost entirely online.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, what stood out to me in the conversation with my kids is my son saying, yeah, lots of high schoolers in his school believe that stuff, so they.
Speaker 1: Heard that from their parents or I don't know, I really don't know, yeah, or online young men in particular really get sucked into these online communities that promise them that you will really know what's going on and really understand what's happening, because we're not going to let those bastards lie to you.
Speaker 2: That's an appealing pitch. And so the whole Epstein thing is the Israel controlled Epstein. He was an asset of Israel, worked for the Masade, and he was running the child peedo ring in the United States. And it goes back to Jews drink the blood of babies something or other.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, Actually the learned editorial I was talking about this guy's conclusion is and I found this super intriguing. The answer is simple, stop quote unquote combating anti Semitism, an effort to which everyone from the federal government to the organized American Jewish community is currently pouring tremendous resources. These days, it's an enormous waste of time and money because anti Semitism, the world's oldest hatred, isn't something we're going to solve anytime soon. I thought, wow, wait, what Instead we should treat anti Semitism as what it is, a symptom for a much larger problem that isn't political but spiritual, the problem of no longer knowing what it is we believe in defining and defending our core common American virtues is hard. Hissing that all of our problems are due to the nefarious interference of a shadow of minority is much easier. We must resist this temptation at all costs and by any means necessary. We can set up a federal task force to make sure our shared values liberty and dignity, to name but a few, are taught vigorously at every level of education. Then he talks about, I don't know, reinstate the draft, mandatory public service, Give them young Americans a deep and real community, invest mightily in cultural startups dedicated not to tearing down america past, like all of our educational institutions, but in propping up its future and teaching the kids about how great this country is.
Speaker 2: You don't it's one of those things.
Speaker 1: You fill the vacuum with something positive, don't fake focus on the negative emotion, focus on what's missing.
Speaker 2: I thought that was really interesting and insights. Yeah, it is so nature abhors and emotional vacuum. Also something has spiritual vacuum. Yeah interesting, Yeah, more on the way. You have a comment on that text line four one, five, two nine, five kftcar.
Speaker 1: President consigned an executive order to roll back environmental restrictions on commercial fishing, which explains the new restaurant chain Gray Lobster.
Speaker 2: What was Mike Pompeo and the Trump administration? He was the see the National Security Advisor. That's close anyway, he's this statement from him, So this is a piggybacking on Vance and Trump both talking about, Look the people we're dealing with now, they don't even want a nuclear weapon anymore. They're good guys. You can trust them. Mike Pompeo, former Trump administration official director to the CIA. That's right, he was a CIA director. Yeah, he said, a deal with Iran must recognize that this regime has no desire to be a responsible member of the community of Nations. They do not regret the last forty seven years, nor think it was a mistake to kill Americans. They are radical Islamists. Any funds available to the regime, whether paid to them directly, provided by sanctions, relief, or via releasing s road funds, will go straight toward rebuilding the IRGC military capabilities and its terrorist proxies. When your enemy is at your weakest, you need to win. He was also Trump's secretary of State. I forgotten he was s during Yeah, so he's dealt with these people before, and he is stating that. The vice presidents claim that, Look, they've decided we should play that clip from you. It's from yesterday's sheet. But because he does it kind of laughing.
Speaker 1: Look, they're looking at it now and thinking, what were we thinking trying to get a nuclear weapon all that years?
Speaker 2: That that hasn't done us any good. So now we're all on the same page here. So that's fantastic, just ridiculous. Yesterday's fifty six, Michael, can you grab that? Perhaps you're standing perfectly still, did you hear it? Okay?
Speaker 6: For forty seven years, this country has been a thorn in our side. It's been kind of a basket case for Democrat and Republican administrations. The coolest thing about the progress we've made over the last few weeks is that you see people within the Iranian system, senior leadership, even IRGC officials, say, you know what, we may have some animosity, we may have some mistrust, but we recognize the way that we've done business with the United States for forty seven.
Speaker 2: Years is a mistake. Let's try something else.
Speaker 6: We're going to verify that, of course, but we're certainly willing to try something else if they comply.
Speaker 2: The coolest thing we've seen is they've decided that forty nears a hating us in death to America and everything is is. It doesn't work for us.
Speaker 1: So boy, you know, old Pavlavi, the crown Prince, the son of the Shah, he's out with just a withering statement too. I'm looking and I'm looking for Hey, this will probably work out.
Speaker 2: This looks good because I can't find it anywhere.
Speaker 1: Does JD believe that Mark Lavin is murdering Trump on this?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Does Jdvans believe that these tigers have changed their stripes?
Speaker 1: I just think he's the sitting vice president. He works for the president.
Speaker 2: And he's spinning best he can.
Speaker 1: Yeah, although you know, under our system he's elected independently.
Speaker 2: But Trumps up there speaking right now. And I don't know, maybe I'm misreading it, but Marco Ruby over his shoulder looks miserable to me.
Speaker 1: Maybe he got some bad food over there, and where are they? Marco has to be miserable, doesn't he? No way, he believes these guys have changed and aren't going to try to get a nuclear weapon. Yeah, he's near despair, practically guaranteed, Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 7: This is the Schalban Intelligent Toilet robot, designed primarily as a mobile autonomous toilet for elderly people or those with mobility challenges, as instead of the person going to the toilet, the toilet comes to the person as soon as you are finished. The robot initiates a built in bidet system for automated washing, followed by a warm air drying cycle. From there, a heavy duty odor control mechanism instantly engages ceiling the internal chamber air tight to trap and neutralize any smells. The robot drives itself back to the docking station. It then extends a disposal arm, completely flushing both the solid and liquid waste away. Immediately after, it runs an intensive self cleaning and sanitizing cycle on the bowl, leaving at pristine for the next trip.
Speaker 1: What does this cost? Never mind, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: I must have one because they're getting Because getting up and going to the toilet is such a job. You need the toilet to come to you.
Speaker 1: Whatever room I'm in, that's correct, living room, kitchen, doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: Kitchen. So you're sitting there eating dinner and your family has to watch you do this. They don't have to.
Speaker 1: They divert their eyes. Nobody's making them watch.
Speaker 2: Start your phone for a second, kids, You know, if someone is elderly sort of thing, I could appreciate that.
Speaker 1: It sounds like very amasy. This is this is a great time to be alive.
Speaker 2: Maybe you're lazy and sometimes you gotta go and you think, do I want to walk clear across the house or I just let go on my pall the way over there? I mean, I just soil myself. Nobody's coming over tonight. Now you don't have.
Speaker 1: To face that unfortunate choice. Now the toilet comes to you, right, you still got to scoot off your chair onto it, right though?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Presumably yeah, unless you got you know, the next model be it? I guess the robot would its docking station would be under your favorite chair. What does it look so most of the time it would just be right there. If you happen to be in a different chair across the house, well then you could call it to you.
Speaker 2: What does it look like, Miles, It look like a little trash can on wheels. No, it's like a chair on wheels, but you know, just like you imagine.
Speaker 1: Chair on wheels, chair on wheels. I mean, yeah again, only in America. What a wonderful thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know if there's no audience for that.
Speaker 1: Uh So, totally different topic than mobile robot toilets. I thought this was interesting. There was a big debate last night or two nights ago in the California Assembly. There's some big DEI bill that's about to pass as California goes further down the road of neo Marxism and DEI, which is nothing it claims to be. And I compile a list of that sort of program that's going on right now. They all happen to be on the West coast. But Chris Ruffo wrote a great piece for City Journal. California is currently pressuring public utilities to award six hundred and thirty three million dollars in special contracts to LGBT owned firms. But to qualify, you've got to go through the state's official gay certification program, and you face up to a year in jail if you're not gay enough.
Speaker 2: So I got a mm hmm in from with someone. Oh yeah, yeah, but yeah, obviously with someone in front of someone so they can document Yep, he's either gay or he was good at pretending all right.
Speaker 1: Scheme operates through the California Public Utilities Commission the CPUC, which regulates privately owned utility companies. California Utilities spent more than forty three billion dollars on contractors, fuel suppliers, surveys, engineers, and others.
Speaker 2: You know, you can imagine.
Speaker 1: But they created a supplier diversity problem way back when, but now they're trying to expand expand it to the LGBTQ plus minus over the power three community.
Speaker 2: What's the theory that I the taxpayer should be giving a break to gay owned businesses over Well, the adience is that they were discriminated against in the past or something. That's usually that sort of thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just nicked used to spread out money to specific cronies. But uh, the idea that you would be awarded state contracts based on who you are romantically.
Speaker 2: Attracted to and or sexually attracted to is bizarre.
Speaker 1: Applicants can secure gay certification by providing a letter from an LGBT organization and testing to their sexual press.
Speaker 2: Is that a one time deal? Do I get certified the first time I do it? Or do I every six months? Do I have to go back and get re certified? Bring some due to.
Speaker 1: Long and I would think it's like a medical license. You have to be recertified every so often. Man, you haven't forgotten what you've learned? Yeah, wow, I got to go to it again. So you can either get a letter from an LGBT organization declaring you gay, proof that a newspaper identified you as LGBT, or three letters from personal contacts written on company letterhead a testing to your homosexual orientation. Corporate officials falsely represent their business as gay face up to a year in county jail.
Speaker 2: Wow. Man, if I was going to start a business, I'd be pretty tempted to claim I was gay and make them prove them not. Yeah. Yeah, the gay I should have mentioned. I've been wanting to mention it for a week now.
Speaker 1: The Justice Department issued an opinion explaining the disparate impact under federal law is unconstitutional. Should be It's an earthquake in federal civil rights law. Rights one civil rights attorney, if right, this is the foundation to overturn that pernicious regime and the wall Street Journal the constitution versus disparate impact. That's the presumption that if there's a different result, say white kids tend to do better than black kids on this test, that's proof there is racism there.
Speaker 2: Or if you got more men passing the firefighter test than women, that the test iswed against women, clearly, unfairly so and needs to be corrected by the government. No chance that just men are better at that then, or more applying, or any other number of things. Nope, clearly sexism or racism or whatever. If you don't end up with an equal.
Speaker 1: Result only against black and brown people though, right Asian people and people from India, because they're better than everybody, you can discriminate against them or Jewish people. Yeah, no problem there, no problem there. Justice Department took a great step by telling the Equal Opportunity Commission that it's policy on disparate impact was unconstitutional and companies might be a bit that's kind of confusing. It's the old double reverse. But here's the key quote. Rather than treating disparate impact as an EVIDENTIARYMO mechanism to smoke out intentional discrimination, contemplates liability based on disproportionately adverse effects alone.
Speaker 2: Blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: You've got to prove intent in specific activity to discriminate, which is so obviously true. But so how far has this sort of thing gone. It's more examples for it. Canada, which is admittedly not an American state, explicitly advertises for university and other jobs that are restricted by race and gender you need not apply unless you are this race or this gender for government jobs in Canada, which is obscene.
Speaker 2: This is hilarious.
Speaker 1: Charles Cook, quoted for the second time on the show today, he says, here's the story so crazy that upon first class, I assumed it must be a hoax. And it's a tweet from a guy who says I just got a silver alert, which is a good reminder that California decided to racially segregate it's missing person alert system for some reason. And Charlie's headline is apparently California has a racially segregated missing person alert system. There is an Amber alert, which is actually named after an kidnapped child by the name of Amber, that is a missing child. There is a Blue alert, which is which one maybe I'll just read it miss has gone missing. Hilarious, Okay, So you've got the Ebony alert, which is for the suspicious or unexp explainable disappearance of a black woman or black person, and the Feather alert, which is for when a missing person is an Indigenous woman or indigenous person. The blah blah blah blah blah, and there's also a Yellow alert. But mercifully, given the state's history, that isn't in the same vein as the others, he says, and then he points out it's so weird when you dig into it. The CHP notes, as I just read the Ebony alert, a company's investigations into the suspicious or unexplained disappearment disappearance of a black woman or black person. Why are those two things operated? Black women are black persons. There's no ore about it. The same goes for the Feather alert. Again, one group contains the other. I suppose if you're already slicing up adults into racial groups for alerts for some reason, then creating more weird subdivisions comes naturally. But it doesn't look half strange and well racist, especially you know, constitutions says you're not supposed to discriminate by race. Both the state and federal constitutions.
Speaker 2: So I was having this conversation with my son the other day about how it's okay to discriminate against it's okay to point out advantages different.
Speaker 1: I don't know what term to use, racist ethnicities, skin colors, whatever groups, whatever groups advantages but not disadvantages. And how weird that is.
Speaker 2: You can say that this group is better at this than others, but you can't say a group is worse than it. So you're making this assumption that everything's only a positive and never negative. And we got started on this. My son sat down. There's a thing they do in the town I live in is they have pianos various places sitting outside, and so you can just sit down and play the piano, Like there's one at the library, and then there's one downtown by a coffee shop, and there's a couple of different plays. Wow, and they I don't know how they survived the rain, but anyway, they're not in the greatest tune, but they're a piano. And so Henry sat down the other day I was getting some coffee, said I'm gonna go play the piano. So he's over there by a different coffee shop playing the piano and I heard him, and I went over there.
Speaker 1: This little Asian girl came along when he got up and just started cranking out some mozart or whatever the hell she was, and he said, it seems like everything I do, some Asian kid comes along and shows me up. And I thought, uh, yeah, yeah, that's the it is for us white people Asian The Asians are showing us up absolutely everything, pretty much. And you can say that, but you couldn't do the opposite. If you're better than a group at something, you can point that out because that's racist. Uh yeah, you're better than another grew pointing out being worse than a group is okay, Well that's the weird thing. You can praise a culture, but you can't say they're bad at this unless it's in the context of its proof that there's been terrible discrimination. You can say there are no sociological norms that are negative or cultural norms that are negative, except those that can be explained away by racism, which is so crazy to me because since I've been a kid, I've been studying different cultures in political systems, and they all have pluses and minuses because well, of course they do, just like every human being has pluses and minus right, So you can say Asians are better at science and math.
Speaker 2: You can't say Asians are bad drivers. These are things. And I just picked a obviously not true stereotype that only racists would say.
Speaker 1: As an example, I can't even believe the words came out of your mouth.
Speaker 2: Everything I do, some Asian kid comes along and shows me.
Speaker 1: Up a couple more headlines for you will squeeze them in real quick, because I went to the trouble of compelling them. A Portland based county, Portland area county, it's Moltnomah County spent millions of dollars on race based housing programs, and outcomes for homeless.
Speaker 2: Minorities got worse.
Speaker 1: They dismissed the data that showed that, arguing that lived experience mattered as much as measurable outcomes.
Speaker 2: I mean, how stone dreamy, Portlandia.
Speaker 1: Is that lift experience counts more than your hard, cold data.
Speaker 2: Race dependent.
Speaker 1: And we talked about this actually when when it first came to light that there was a point scoring system where if you were a black trans person, a twenty five year old male masquerading as a female, whatever, you got emergency houses before a pregnant white lady or a white mom because you are lowered down on the intersectionality totem poll. These people are insane, they're racists, and they're going further down the road.
Speaker 2: It ain't over yet. We'll finish strong next. So we're just doing the story about how you can if you're if you if you're running a gay business, you can get some sort of tax break if you're if you're gay and running a business. It doesn't have to be a gay business. Now, that's right now. I was just wondering how you prove that. Do you go before a government board?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, longtime friend of the Armstrong and Getty show rights. If you fake being gay and get busted and go to jail and get sexed up by an inmate, do you get out and get the contract?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: And I think if this cell maid is willing to sign a notarized statement saying you seem to jo it.
Speaker 2: Yes, you can get the gig you enjoyed, is the question?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And then he notes that in California, no one stays in jail locked up long enough to actually consummate the deal. Chris Ruffo, in his description of this Idiotic Woke California program details the experience of mary Anne Horton, who used to be well, he's still a dude essentially, but he was a white male who quote unquote transitioned. But he was an early internet, the Internet pioneer credited with helping develop the email attachment.
Speaker 2: Hmm, that's a claim, the little paper clip that goes there by the email.
Speaker 1: But now mary Anne has a is regarded in California as a woman, and mary Anne's business is an LGBT owned business. The application process, Horton told City Journal, requires a mess of documentation to prove that the company was lesbian owned. They sent supplier clearing house, domestic partner Affi David blah blah blah, birth certificate which is Washington State post certified his post transition. Then there's a therapist carry letter, a document for medical professional career transgender identity, and give.
Speaker 2: Her to drinks and watch that's what you do here. I see what happened. Yeah, I think it was.
Speaker 1: Well, that's funny because this person applied as a lesbian nut transgender.
Speaker 2: What the hell? So I mentioned this earlier in the show. More details will be coming out, I'm sure, but scumbag murderer Luigi Mangione allegedly but also actually who was accused of killing the poor healthcare executive of United Healthcare, murdering him in cold blood because Luigi Maanngonie's a scumback, his lawyers planned to argue that Luigi was experiencing extreme emotional disturbance when he killed the United Healthcare executive. He had his strong emotions resulted in a profound lass of self control leading to the homicide.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's not a good argument. People who lose their self control and murder somebody in cold blood on the pavement, we generally put them in a cage for the rest of their days or execute them.
Speaker 2: Good luck, Luigi read here's your host for final thoughts, Joe Getty.
Speaker 1: Let's get a final thought from everybody on the crew to wrap up the day. There is pressing the buttons in the control room, Mike Langelo, what's your final thought the robot toilets.
Speaker 2: We could use them as sporting events. You don't have to leave your seat anymore to go to the restroom. It just comes to you. You just do your business and it goes away. I want to be sitting next to somebody to sporting event while they're uh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, beautiful Jack. A final thought for us.
Speaker 2: Ye Katie kd the news lady Katie Green, our news person who had a baby a while back. She is constantly sending us pictures and she's got one cute baby. I will tell you that. Oh yeah, tiny little fella.
Speaker 1: We're gonna be checking in with Katie in the next day or two, I think getting update. My final thought is what if I swore up and down that I'm a closeted gay man, come from a fundamentalist family, and I you know, I haven't admitted it to anybody, but yeah, I think about sex with men all the time. I grit my teeth when I'm with my wife. But I'm gay as hell.
Speaker 2: Arm someone, I just haven't find the right person yet.
Speaker 1: Right, And so I've kept thinking, squat, there's no documentation. What are they going to discriminate against me? This is this is bigotry.
Speaker 2: Armstrong and Getty wrapping up out of the grueling four hour workday. So stupid, so many people that think so little time good.
Speaker 1: Armstrong and Getty dot com drop us nop mail bag at Armstrong yetdy dot com pick up some swag while you're there.
Speaker 2: We'll see tomorrow. God bless America.
Speaker 4: As soon as we made the deal, they came out and they dropped a load.
Speaker 2: Of I'm strong and get you the biggest load that we've seen. Are you Yep? Absolutely, I don't, frankly fully understand it. I'm guarna, call my lawyer guarn it. So let's go with a fine look at you.
Speaker 8: You got rights coming out the wazoo, all because a whole bunch of good people, two hundred and fifty years worth, sacrificed everything they had for this awesome wallpaper behind me.
Speaker 2: No, you're right, thank you all very more Armstrong and Getty